时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I can’t help thinking that… | 我一直忍不住想 |
[00:04] | if I had done things differently | 如果我做了不同的事情 |
[00:05] | with my friendship with Lena, | 我和莉娜的关系 |
[00:07] | maybe things would have turned out differently. | 也许事情会有不同的结果 |
[00:08] | There’s no way of knowing. | 你无法知道 |
[00:18] | Okay, I’m sorry, I’m confused. | 抱歉 我搞不懂 |
[00:19] | This is your all-powerful Fifth Dimensional stalker? | 这就是你的全能五维追踪者吗 |
[00:23] | No. I don’t know who this is. | 不 我不认识他 |
[00:25] | I am Mr. Mxyzptlk, | 我叫捣蛋鬼先生 |
[00:27] | just as I’m sure that you, Kara Danvers, | 我相信你就是卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[00:30] | are Su– | 也是超… |
[00:32] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[00:35] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:36] | I can’t just come in anymore. I have to be invited. | 我不能再随意进门 得别人邀请才行 |
[00:37] | Tell me who you are and what you want, now. | 快告诉我你是谁 你想干什么 |
[00:39] | I’m your one true love, your soulmate, | 我是你的唯一挚爱 灵魂伴侣 |
[00:41] | your one true ”pairing” as the kids say. | 按照孩子们的话来讲就是命中注定 |
[00:43] | My name is Mxyzptlk, and I love you, Kara Zor-El. | 我是捣蛋鬼 我爱你 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[00:46] | Okay. If you… | 你不是吧 |
[00:48] | Aw, come on. | 别来这套 |
[00:50] | If you are Mxy, then why do you look like this? | 如果你是捣蛋鬼 那你为什么长这个样子 |
[00:52] | Okay, I only took on that other form | 我只是用了另一副外貌 |
[00:54] | and sophisticated accent to impress you. | 有魅力的口音来取悦你 |
[00:57] | But it worked. | 但是成功了 |
[00:58] | You caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[00:59] | Tricked me. | 你耍了我 |
[01:00] | No, I followed the rules. | 没有 我遵循了规矩 |
[01:02] | You say your name backwards, | 你倒着说了你的名字 |
[01:03] | you go back to the Fifth Dimension, no questions asked. | 你就要回五维空间 没有二话 |
[01:06] | Ah, I miss that hair. | 我想念那头发 |
[01:08] | I really, really do. | 真的很想念 |
[01:09] | But now, I can’t use any of my powers, | 但是现在 我不能用我的超能力 |
[01:12] | except to help those whom I have wronged. | 除了帮助那些被我捣蛋的人 |
[01:16] | Oh, how sad for you. | 真替你难过 |
[01:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:18] | A tragedy of Shakespearean proportions, I agree. | 莎士比亚式的悲剧 我同意 |
[01:22] | But great news. | 但是好消息 |
[01:24] | You’re the last one. | 你是最后一个 |
[01:26] | What could I possibly need your help for? | 我会需要你的帮助吗 |
[01:28] | I killed my brother for you, for our friends! | 我杀了我哥哥 为了你和我们的朋友 |
[01:31] | Don’t you understand what you’ve done? | 难道你不明白你做了什么吗 |
[01:37] | Your best friend thinks that she is your enemy. | 你最好的朋友认为她是你的敌人 |
[01:40] | And the worst part… | 而最糟糕的是 |
[01:42] | It’s your fault. | 那是你的错 |
[01:43] | You hid the truth from her. | 你对她隐瞒事实 |
[01:45] | You let her find out from that sadist, Lex, | 你让她从那个虐待狂莱克斯那里知道真相 |
[01:47] | and now, you think | 现在你觉得 |
[01:49] | she could be capable of anything. | 她什么事都可以做得出来 |
[01:50] | What’s your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[01:51] | My point, toots, is this. | 我想说是的这个 亲爱的 |
[01:55] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[01:57] | I am offering you a do-over. | 我在给你一次重来的机会 |
[02:02] | I could send you back in time. | 我可以送你回到过去 |
[02:04] | Wouldn’t you like to be able to tell Lena that you’re Supergirl | 你想不想有个机会亲口告诉莉娜 |
[02:06] | on your own terms? | 你是超女 |
[02:08] | Wouldn’t you like to see… | 你想不想看看 |
[02:11] | what the world would look like… | 如果由你主导事情的走向 |
[02:14] | if you controlled the narrative? | 世界会变成什么样 |
[02:17] | Haven’t you hurt enough? | 你伤她还不够重吗 |
[02:22] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[02:23] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[02:25] | Okay, but how’s this? | 没事 但这样如何 |
[02:27] | Ready? Now, by Fifth Dimensional law, | 准备好了吗 根据五维空间的规定 |
[02:29] | I am required to give you this recording | 我必须给你这段录音 |
[02:32] | of me saying my name backwards, | 内容是我倒着念我名字 |
[02:34] | in case you ever need to banish me to my Fifth Dimension, | 以防你要把我放逐到五维空间 |
[02:37] | – which I know that you– – Kltpzyxm. | -我知道你… -鬼蛋捣 |
[02:42] | I’m not a villain. | 我不是坏人 |
[02:44] | You shouldn’t have treated me like one. | 你不该把我当成坏人对待 |
[02:51] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[02:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:07] | You’re not seriously thinking of doing this, are you? | 你不是真的考虑要做这么做吧 |
[03:09] | What if I could change things? | 如果我能改变什么呢 |
[03:11] | If I told Lena that I was Supergirl before Lex, | 如果我比莱克斯先一步告诉莉娜我是超女 |
[03:14] | maybe she would have reacted differently. | 也许她的反应会不一样 |
[03:16] | I mean, isn’t that worth a try? | 难道这不值得一试吗 |
[03:18] | Changing history to save a friendship? | 为了拯救友谊而改变历史吗 |
[03:20] | Kara, I don’t… I don’t know. No. | 卡拉 我不知道 不 |
[03:22] | This is changing history to save history, | 这是为了拯救历史而改变历史 |
[03:24] | ’cause Lex and Lena are planning something horrible, | 因为莱克斯和莉娜正在计划干坏事 |
[03:26] | and we are no closer to finding out what that is. | 我们却毫无头绪 |
[03:28] | And when the fight comes… | 等战斗来袭 |
[03:31] | I don’t know if I have what it takes to stop her. | 我不知道我是否有能力阻止她 |
[03:33] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[03:35] | are you sure you can trust Mxy? | 你确定你能相信捣蛋鬼吗 |
[03:38] | No. | 不能 |
[03:40] | But the tape recorder worked. | 但是这段录音有用 |
[03:42] | I… I could always just use it to get him to go away. | 我总是可以用录音把他送走 |
[03:45] | All right, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[03:46] | If you really think that this is your best chance | 如果你真的认为在莉娜伤害任何人之前 |
[03:48] | to set things right with Lena before she hurts somebody… | 这是你弥补的最好机会 |
[03:53] | then do it. | 那就放手去做吧 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:58] | How do I do this? | 我该怎么做 |
[04:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:03] | Thank Zook you changed your mind. | 感谢祖克 你改变主意了 |
[04:06] | Yes, I’m still working on eavesdropping. That’s a problem. | 没错 我还没改掉偷听的恶习 这是问题 |
[04:08] | Okay, before we do this, Mxy, I need your word | 在我们开始之前 捣蛋鬼 我要你保证 |
[04:11] | that if things go sideways, | 如果事情出了岔子 |
[04:13] | you’ll put it all back to normal. | 你会让一切恢复正常 |
[04:14] | I am court-ordered to do so. | 法院下令我必须这么做 |
[04:16] | Boop. | 小可爱 |
[04:18] | Now, no shade to the Super Friends, | 不是看不起超级朋友们 |
[04:20] | but it tends to work better when it’s just me and the subject. | 但只有我和试验者时 效果会更好 |
[04:23] | So, do you two have any plans? | 你们俩有别的计划吗 |
[04:25] | – No. I don’t think so. – No. No, we were just gonna– | -应该没有 -不不 我们只要 |
[04:28] | What… | 什么 |
[04:29] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[04:30] | They’re in their happy place. | 他们在自己的快乐之地 |
[04:36] | Magic rules! | 魔法戒律 |
[04:38] | Game on, Danvers! | 游戏开始 丹弗斯 |
[04:39] | All right, so, | 那好 |
[04:41] | how does this work? | 要怎么做 |
[04:42] | I will show you relevant parts of your life. | 我会给你看和你人生有关的部分 |
[04:44] | You’ll tell me when to pause, | 你告诉我什么时候暂停 |
[04:46] | I will snap, | 我会打个响指 |
[04:47] | like thus, | 就像这样 |
[04:49] | sending you back. | 送你回去 |
[04:50] | You will change history. | 你会改变历史 |
[04:51] | Once you have confronted Lena, you will come back, | 一旦你把真相告诉莉娜后 你就会回来 |
[04:54] | we will watch from your loft and the safety of your couch. | 我们会在你阁楼的沙发上安全地看着你 |
[04:56] | If you are comfortable with the domino effect… | 如果你对多米诺连锁反效应觉得满意的话 |
[04:59] | I will then snap again, | 我会再打个响指 |
[05:01] | at which point, | 而这时 |
[05:02] | it will become reality. | 那就会变成现实 |
[05:05] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[05:06] | So, three years of friendship. Where did it go wrong? | 那么三年的友情 到底是哪里出错了 |
[05:13] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[05:16] | When Lena told me that she knew I was Supergirl, | 当莉娜和我说她知道我是超女时 |
[05:19] | – she was furious. – Yeah. | -她非常生气 -嗯 |
[05:21] | She said I made a fool out of her. | 她说我当她是傻子 |
[05:23] | She was humiliated. | 她觉得很耻辱 |
[05:25] | Okay, so, we’re looking for a moment | 所以我们要找的是 |
[05:26] | where you made your best friend | 你让你最好的朋友 |
[05:28] | feel like a big, dumb idiot. Yeah? | 觉得自己是个大白痴的那一刻 对吧 |
[05:30] | – In so many words. – Okay. | -真直截 -好 |
[05:32] | Well, we have an embarrassment of riches. | 羞辱的一刻开始播放 |
[05:37] | Get your seatbelt back on. I’m gonna land this plane. | 系好安全带 我来让飞机着陆 |
[05:39] | Oh, yeah, this is a good one. Oh. | 装得还挺像 |
[05:45] | Kara? Kara? | 卡拉 卡拉 |
[05:48] | God, I hate flying. | 老天 我讨厌飞行 |
[05:49] | Oh! Ugh. This is awful! | 太糟糕了 |
[05:50] | – I’m awful! – You’re awful. | -我太糟糕了 -你太糟糕了 |
[05:54] | I was just agreeing with you. I would never say that. | 我只是同意你的说法 换我肯定不那么说 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 行 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 行 |
[06:00] | Let’s go to before Mercy attacks. | 回到仁慈袭击之前 |
[06:02] | – Right there? – Mmm-hmm. | -就那里吗 -嗯 |
[06:03] | – You sure? – Yes. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[06:04] | Don’t mess it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[06:10] | To be honest, I didn’t have much faith in politicians to begin with. | 说实话 我一开始就不怎么信任那些政客们 |
[06:12] | I just don’t think any of them can be trusted. | 我觉得他们都不可信 |
[06:16] | Don’t look so scandalized, Kara. | 别这么震惊 卡拉 |
[06:17] | You know how cynical I can be. | 你知道的 我有多愤世嫉俗 |
[06:22] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:27] | You shouldn’t have to be so cynical. | 你不必这么愤世嫉俗 |
[06:29] | You’re good and righteous, | 你为人善良正直 |
[06:31] | and… and the tragedy is, | 只…只可惜 |
[06:33] | the world has made you cynical | 这世界让你变得愤世嫉俗 |
[06:35] | because you’ve been betrayed so many times. | 因为你经历了太多背叛 |
[06:38] | By your mother, by your brother… | 被你母亲 你哥哥 |
[06:42] | and now, by me. | 现在又被我背叛 |
[06:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:54] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想象的那样 |
[06:57] | I’m Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[07:05] | I never meant to deceive you. | 我从来没想过骗你 |
[07:08] | I just didn’t know how to tell you. | 只是不知道怎么开口 |
[07:13] | You stay here. I’ll deal with this. | 你在这待着 我去解决 |
[07:22] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[07:25] | What happened? Where’d she go? | 怎么回事 她去哪了 |
[07:27] | Ah. Events are unfolding differently now. | 事情换了一种方式展开 |
[07:30] | Oh, boy. Um, I need to catch up. | 天啊 我得赶上变化 |
[07:32] | Ah, there she is. | 她在那里 |
[07:34] | She went to Metropolis. | 她去大都会了 |
[07:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:37] | She went to see Sam. | 她去见小萨了 |
[07:38] | So, Kara is Supergirl? | 所以 卡拉就是超女 |
[07:42] | Yeah, I know. My head’s kind of spinning. | 是的 我头有点晕 |
[07:44] | When you were Reign, and I made Kryptonite to stop you… | 你是主宰的时候 我制造氪石阻止你 |
[07:49] | You know, in response, Supergirl was so horrible. | 超女的反应那么激烈 |
[07:54] | And then, Kara was the same. | 卡拉却还是一样 |
[07:56] | She was so kind and supportive. | 心地善良 支持我 |
[07:58] | But it made me think, which was the real Kara? | 但我在想 究竟哪个才是真的卡拉 |
[08:03] | And if the real Kara thought I was a villain… | 如果真正的卡拉认为我是坏人 |
[08:08] | then maybe that’s all I really am. | 那我可能真的是坏人吧 |
[08:11] | No, Lena, no. How could you ever think that? | 不 莉娜 你怎么能这么想 |
[08:14] | Lena, you made Kryptonite to split me from Reign | 莉娜 你制作氪石将我和主宰分离 |
[08:17] | and to save my life. | 救了我的命 |
[08:20] | You were never the villain. | 你从来都不是坏人 |
[08:22] | You were always the hero. | 你一直是英雄 |
[08:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | I really needed to hear that. | 我很需要你这番话 |
[08:33] | The Lena in this timeline might never forgive me. | 这个时间线的莉娜可能永远不会原谅我 |
[08:36] | She might even hate me. | 可能还会恨我 |
[08:38] | You know what? You know what? | 你知道吗 你知道吗 |
[08:40] | If Sam stops her from going down a dark path, | 要是小萨阻止她走上邪路 |
[08:43] | I can live with that. | 我能接受 |
[08:44] | Except you literally can’t. | 但你不能 |
[08:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:50] | This is the night Agent Liberty poisoned the air with Kryptonite. | 这是自由代表向空气里投放氪石的那晚 |
[08:59] | You know what? Maybe we should shut this off. | 要我说 我们还是关了吧 |
[09:01] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:02] | Lena saved me the first time. | 莉娜救过我一次 |
[09:04] | She might hate me, but she’ll save me again. | 虽然恨我 但她还是会救我的 |
[09:05] | She wants to, but she’ll never make it in time. | 即使她想也来不及 |
[09:17] | Hey, Kara. | 卡拉 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry I missed Thanksgiving. | 抱歉 感恩节我没来 |
[09:21] | We’re just… We’re so lost without you. | 我们…我们没有你就手足无措 |
[09:26] | I… | 我 |
[09:29] | am so lost without you. | 没有你就手足无措 |
[09:39] | Happy late Thanksgiving. | 迟到的感恩节快乐 |
[09:45] | Can you please turn it off? | 你能关掉吗 |
[09:46] | I can’t watch any more of this. Just stop it! | 我不想看了 关掉 |
[09:51] | That was horrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[09:52] | Obviously, you don’t want to stay dead. | 显然 你不想一直死去 |
[09:53] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[09:59] | No, I have to go back further. | 不 我要回到更早的时候 |
[10:03] | I get it now. | 我明白了 |
[10:06] | My dual identities made Lena think | 我的双重身份让莉娜以为 |
[10:08] | that she couldn’t trust either side of me. | 她不能相信任何一面的我 |
[10:10] | I was a hypocrite. | 我是个伪君子 |
[10:12] | Okay, so, when exactly did this Kryptonite-fueled | 那么 这次跟氪石有关的对话 |
[10:15] | tete-a-tete happen? | 究竟发生在什么时候 |
[10:17] | It was… It was, uh, | 是在…是在 |
[10:18] | just after we found out lena was housing Reign. | 我们发现莉娜藏匿了主宰之后 |
[10:23] | Lena, the Worldkillers are coming. | 莉娜 灭世者要来了 |
[10:24] | We have to get you someplace– Mmm… | 我们得带你去安全的地方 |
[10:26] | Skip forward. Skip. | 快进 快进 |
[10:28] | You are never going to make Kryptonite ever again. | 你绝对不能再制造氪石 |
[10:33] | – You really do have a God-complex. – See, there. | -你真的有上帝情结 -看 就是这里 |
[10:37] | – This fight is what I’m trying to avoid. -Mmm-hmm. Okay. | -我要阻止的就是这场争吵 -嗯 行 |
[10:40] | So, go back. | 倒带 |
[10:43] | I need you to find out if there really isn’t any Kryptonite left. | 我需要你查清楚是不是真的没有氪石了 |
[10:46] | Kara, you’re asking me | 卡拉 你这是要我 |
[10:48] | to betray somebody that I really care about. | 背叛一个我很在乎的人 |
[10:49] | I never should have done that. | 我不该那么做的 |
[10:51] | – Uh, yeah, it has to be before this. – Yeah, hang on, before. | -必须在这之前 -好 稍等 这之前 |
[10:53] | We have to go back further. | 得再往前一点 |
[10:55] | – Here. – Yep. | -停 -好 |
[10:56] | My friend came to me. | 我朋友找我求助 |
[10:58] | She was alone and afraid. I had to do something. | 她感到孤单害怕 我必须想办法帮她 |
[11:01] | I need you to level with me. | 我要你跟我说实话 |
[11:04] | Do you have any more Kryptonite? | 你手上还有氪石吗 |
[11:06] | – This is it. – Mmm-hmm. | -就是这里 -嗯 |
[11:06] | This is the moment that Lena started to distrust Supergirl. | 莉娜就是从这里开始不信任超女的 |
[11:09] | This is when I have to tell her, so… Okay. | 我要在这里跟她坦白 所以… |
[11:14] | Beam me up, Mxy. | 点亮我吧 捣蛋鬼 |
[11:16] | You don’t have a catchphrase? | 没有特别的口号吗 |
[11:18] | We’ll work on that. | 到时候再想好了 |
[11:22] | ”Girl power!” No. | “女性之力” 算了 |
[11:24] | My friend came to me. | 我朋友找我求助 |
[11:25] | She was alone and afraid. I had to do something. | 她感到孤单害怕 我必须想办法帮她 |
[11:27] | That feeling of needing to protect your friend, | 这种即使不顾全世界的看法 |
[11:30] | no matter what the world thinks… | 也一定要保护朋友的感觉 |
[11:33] | I understand that more than you know. | 我比你更能体会 |
[11:37] | You once told me | 你曾经跟我说 |
[11:38] | Kara Danvers was your hero. | 卡拉·丹弗斯是你的英雄 |
[11:40] | I never told you that. I told… | 我没跟你说过 我是跟… |
[11:45] | It’s me, Lena. | 是我 莉娜 |
[11:48] | I’ve always been Kara. | 我一直都是卡拉 |
[11:52] | Kara, how could you? | 卡拉 你怎么能这样 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. | 抱歉 没有早点告诉你 |
[11:55] | Three weeks ago, I found out that Sam, one of my closest friends, | 三周前 我发现小萨 我最好的朋友之一 |
[11:58] | was a homicidal Kryptonian. | 是杀人如麻的氪星人 |
[12:01] | I went through that terror alone. | 我独自经历了这可怕的一切 |
[12:03] | I risked my life day after day for weeks | 我每天拿着生命在冒险 |
[12:06] | because I believed that I was the only one | 因为我以为只能靠我 |
[12:07] | who could be trusted to protect her, to save her. | 一个人保护她 拯救她了 |
[12:11] | I could have used your help. | 你原本可以帮我的 |
[12:12] | I would have used your help | 如果你早点告诉我真相 |
[12:14] | if you’d bothered to tell me the truth before now. | 我就可以让你帮我 |
[12:16] | If you’d trusted me then, | 如果你当初信任我 |
[12:17] | I wouldn’t have had to go through that danger alone! | 我就不必独自面对危险了 |
[12:19] | I’m so sorry, | 对不起 |
[12:21] | but I thought I was protecting you. | 但我以为我是在保护你 |
[12:24] | But now, we can… we can move past it and work as partners. | 但是现在我们可以冰释前嫌 一起合作了 |
[12:28] | You expect me to be your partner after this? | 你觉得这一切之后我还能跟你合作吗 |
[12:31] | When all you’ve done is prove to me | 你所做的一切都证明了 |
[12:33] | that you can’t be trusted at all? | 我不能信任你 |
[12:39] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[12:42] | I… | 我 |
[12:48] | – I forgot. – Yeah. | -我忘了 -好吧 |
[12:49] | The Worldkiller started an eclipse that day. | 灭世者那天引起了月食 |
[12:51] | So, you forgot the… forgot the eclipse… | 所以 你忘记了 月食 |
[12:53] | …and then, you also forgot the Kryptonite bomb. | 也忘记了氪石炸弹 |
[12:55] | You know what we’re not gonna do? | 你知道这教会了我什么吗 |
[12:56] | We’re not gonna rely on your memory anymore | 就是我们绝对不能依靠你的记忆了 |
[12:58] | for maybe, like, big, important details. | 尤其是这种重要的细节 |
[13:01] | Just sayin’. | 我就那么一说 |
[13:02] | We got to try something else. | 我们再找其他地方 |
[13:03] | – How about here? – No! No. Just let this play out a bit, | -比如这里 -别 先看看后面的情节 |
[13:05] | because in the original version of events… | 因为在原版的情节中 |
[13:07] | …Lena helped me and the DEO to fight the Worldkillers. | 莉娜帮助我和超查部抗击了灭世者 |
[13:09] | – Okay. – I know she’s upset right now, | -好吧 -我知道她现在很生气 |
[13:11] | but she’s gonna help us. | 但是她会帮我们的 |
[13:12] | Welcome to the bizarro version | 欢迎来到最疯狂的一个版本 |
[13:13] | where she does not help the DEO, | 那就是她不帮助超查部 |
[13:14] | – right… right here. – What? | -就是现在 -什么 |
[13:17] | Oh, God! No. | 天哪 不要 |
[13:18] | If Lena doesn’t help us fight the Worldkillers, then– Yep. | 如果莉娜不帮我们抗击灭世者 那… |
[13:21] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[13:22] | Wait. You’re skipping a lot! | 等等 你跳过了很多 |
[13:24] | This is all exposition, so much exposition. | 这都是在不断展开 情节好多 |
[13:25] | Hold on! Was that Mon-El? | 等等 那是蒙·艾尔吗 |
[13:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:28] | – So, he didn’t go back to the future? – No. | -他没回到未来吗 -没有 |
[13:32] | Huh. Of course. | 原来如此 |
[13:33] | If we didn’t defeat Pestilence, | 如果我们没打败瘟疫 |
[13:35] | then he would have been there with us… | 那他就会跟我们一起 |
[13:37] | …when we went to Sam’s mom’s house. | 去小萨妈妈家 |
[13:38] | Can you… Can you snap me in there? | 你能把我扔进去吗 |
[13:40] | I want to get his perspective. | 我想知道他是怎么看的 |
[13:42] | I never understood what you saw in him. | 我一直不理解他哪点吸引了你 |
[13:50] | You need to leave for your own safety. | 为了你自己的安全 最好离开吧 |
[13:52] | I… I won’t leave my daughter. | 我不会丢下我女儿 |
[13:55] | I failed her when she was a girl. | 她小时候我让她失望了 |
[13:56] | I refuse to fail her again. | 我不会再让她失望的 |
[13:58] | Well, is there at least a safe place for you to hide? | 那你有没有安全的地方可以藏起来 |
[14:00] | There’s a safe room. | 有个安全房间 |
[14:02] | I’ll wait there. | 我在那里等 |
[14:06] | – We should take up defensive positions. – No, wait. Um… | -我们应该采取防守姿势 -等等 |
[14:10] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[14:13] | I finally told Lena I’m Supergirl. | 我最后终于告诉莉娜我是超女了 |
[14:17] | How… How did she take it? | 她反应如何 |
[14:18] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[14:20] | And I don’t blame her. | 我也不怪她 |
[14:21] | I mean, I’m supposed to be her best friend, | 我本来应该是她最好的朋友 |
[14:23] | and I… I lied | 我却骗了她 |
[14:24] | and betrayed her just like everyone else in her life has. | 而且像她生命中其他人一样背叛了她 |
[14:27] | So, what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:32] | You know, Lena and I have a lot in common. | 其实 我和莉娜有很多共同点 |
[14:35] | We’ve both been betrayed by our own families. | 我们都被家人背叛 |
[14:39] | And when the people who are supposed to love you the most | 所以当本该最爱我们的人 |
[14:41] | let you down, it just makes you feel so… | 让我们失望 会让一个人觉得… |
[14:45] | so vulnerable, you know? | 非常脆弱 你懂吗 |
[14:47] | But my mother and the Luthors, | 但我妈妈和卢瑟一家 |
[14:49] | they betrayed Lena for their own selfish reasons. | 他们背叛莉娜是出于自私 |
[14:52] | They… | 他们 |
[14:53] | They wanted to take advantage of her. | 他们是想要利用她 |
[14:56] | You lied to… to protect her. | 你撒谎是为了保护她 |
[14:59] | Because she’s your friend. | 因为她是你的朋友 |
[15:02] | Now, I know Lena’s hurting right now, but… | 我知道莉娜现在很受伤 但是… |
[15:05] | once she understands that… | 等她想明白这一点 |
[15:08] | she’ll forgive you. | 她会原谅你的 |
[15:09] | I hope you’re right. | 借你吉言 |
[15:11] | But I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forgive myself. | 但我觉得我没办法原谅我自己 |
[15:15] | You know it’s okay to mess up, right? | 你知道犯错是可以的吧 |
[15:19] | No matter how many mistakes I’ve made, you’ve always forgiven me. | 不管我犯过多少错 你总是原谅我 |
[15:24] | You should, uh, know that you deserve the same compassion | 你应该知道 你也值得拥有 |
[15:28] | that you show others. | 你给予他人的同理心 |
[15:32] | Reign will be here soon. We should get ready. | 主宰马上就来了 我们得准备好 |
[15:38] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[16:06] | Sam! Sam, no, this isn’t you! | 小萨 小萨 这不是你 |
[16:10] | I know you’re in there, I know you are! | 我知道你还在里面 我知道 |
[16:15] | No. | 不要 |
[16:15] | You really thought you could stop me, Supergirl? | 你还真以为你能阻止我 超女 |
[16:19] | – You can’t even protect this one pathetic human. – Oh, Sam… | -你连这一个可悲的人类都保护不了 -小萨 |
[16:29] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[16:30] | Because this is the tool | 因为这是我用来 |
[16:31] | I use to bring Reign out and bury you down. | 唤醒主宰 让你湮灭的工具 |
[16:34] | Come back to us, Sam! | 回来找我们吧 小萨 |
[16:37] | I will kill… | 我会杀掉… |
[16:40] | you all! | 你们所有人 |
[16:42] | No, you won’t. | 你不会 |
[16:47] | Sam! Sam! | 小萨 小萨 |
[16:50] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[16:52] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:54] | Sam, it’s okay. It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 小萨 没事的 你没事了 |
[16:57] | Oh, Sam, I’m so sorry. | 小萨 对不起 |
[17:00] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:02] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[17:03] | You saved Sam. | 你救了小萨 |
[17:05] | Yeah, and I did it without Kryptonite. | 是啊 而且没有用氪石的帮助 |
[17:10] | No! | 不 |
[17:14] | Fool! | 愚蠢 |
[17:16] | I am a Worldkiller. | 我是灭世者 |
[17:18] | And I cannot be stopped! | 没有人可以阻止我 |
[17:21] | No! | 不 |
[17:33] | Sam! No! No! No! Sam! | 小萨 不 不要 小萨 |
[17:39] | No, please! | 不要 |
[17:41] | Come back to me, Sam! | 回来 小萨 |
[17:45] | Mxy, they’re all dead. | 捣蛋鬼 他们全死了 |
[17:47] | Please, get me out of here. | 让我出去 |
[17:55] | Lena was never angry about hypocrisy. | 莉娜生气不是因为伪善 |
[17:57] | She was angry because I never shared my identity | 而是因为我没有一开始就跟她说清楚 |
[17:59] | with her in the first place. | 我到底是谁 |
[18:01] | So, you know what that means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[18:03] | We have to go back to the very beginning. | 我们得回到最开始 |
[18:05] | Give me a date and a time, I will make it so. | 给我日期和时间 我帮你实现 |
[18:08] | Let me think. Uh… | 我想想 |
[18:09] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[18:10] | It’s just, it’s buffering. | 还在缓冲 |
[18:12] | This happens sometimes. | 有时候会出现这种情况 |
[18:13] | It’s the interdimensional Wi-Fi. | 多次元无线网络信号不好 |
[18:15] | You know what? It doesn’t even matter. | 算了 不管这个了 |
[18:16] | I’ve got your entire friendship on BetaMyx. | 你们整个友谊我都在β捣蛋鬼上存了 |
[18:20] | So, when did the two of you become friends? | 你们是什么时候成为朋友的 |
[18:23] | 莉娜搬到纳新诺市 莉莉安承认爱莉娜 超女和莉娜打败纳米机器人 | |
[18:24] | It… It was… | 好像是… |
[18:26] | Right after Lena moved to National City. | 莉娜搬来纳新诺市之后 |
[18:28] | You have had a lot of adventures. | 你们一起经历了好多 |
[18:31] | “Lena,” please. | 请叫莉娜 |
[18:33] | It’s good to see you again, Miss Danvers. | 能再见到你真好 丹弗斯女士 |
[18:34] | – If I’m calling you “Lena”… – Kara– | -要是我叫你莉娜 -那我就叫你卡拉… |
[18:35] | – Oh, it’s too… – Anything? | -太… -怎么了吗 |
[18:36] | – Too soon. – Too soon. | -太早了 -太早了 |
[18:39] | I wrote a scathing article about your device. | 我写过一篇严厉斥责你们设备的文章 |
[18:42] | Mmm… Getting closer. Here. | 快到了 这里 |
[18:46] | I would hate for you to give me these emails | 我希望你把这些邮件给我 |
[18:48] | out of some misplaced sense of friendship. | 不是因为你有我们可以当朋友的错觉 |
[18:50] | This was right before Lena and I really became friends. | 就在这之后我和莉娜成为了真正的朋友 |
[18:53] | See, she’s about to say, | 看 她要说了 |
[18:54] | I didn’t come here to make friends. | 我不是来交朋友的 |
[18:56] | She didn’t wanna let anyone in, | 她不想向别人敞开心怀 |
[18:57] | and then, when she did, | 然后 当她敞开心怀时 |
[18:58] | I made the mistake of not letting her in, too. | 我却犯错了 没向她敞开心怀 |
[19:02] | This time, I’m gonna do it right. | 这一次 我要做出正确的选择 |
[19:05] | Bye! | 再见 |
[19:13] | I didn’t come here to make friends. | 我不是来交朋友的 |
[19:18] | I wanna show you something. | 我想告诉你件事 |
[19:19] | Listen, I’m really busy, so, if we could just– | 听着 我真的很忙 所以如果我们能… |
[19:29] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[19:33] | – Kara Danvers is Supergirl. – Yeah. | -卡拉·丹佛斯是超女 -是的 |
[19:35] | Can’t believe I was fooled by a pair of glasses. | 真不敢相信我被一双眼镜骗到了 |
[19:37] | Don’t worry, a lot people are. | 别上心 很多人都是 |
[19:40] | Oh, God, I have to recall all those alien detection devices | 天啊 我得召回那些外星人侦测装置 |
[19:42] | ’cause they clearly don’t work. | 因为它们显然没起作用 |
[19:45] | You’re not angry? | 你不生气吗 |
[19:45] | No, it’s incredible. | 不 太厉害了 |
[19:47] | I mean, you’re incredible! | 我是说 太厉害了 |
[19:49] | But… | 但是 |
[19:51] | Why are you trusting me with such a big secret? | 你为什么告诉我这么大的一个秘密 |
[19:53] | You barely know me. | 你跟我没那么熟 |
[19:54] | Because I know that what you want more than anything | 因为我知道你最想做的 |
[19:56] | is to do good. | 就是做好事 |
[19:58] | And I know it’s hard for you to trust people, | 我也知道你很难相信别人 |
[20:00] | but I need you to know now, without a doubt, | 但我现在得告诉你 我毫无保留地 |
[20:03] | I trust you. | 信任你 |
[20:05] | My cousin, your brother, they got it wrong. | 我的堂弟 你的哥哥 他们都错了 |
[20:09] | Imagine what we could do together. | 试想我们联手能做到什么 |
[20:11] | A Luthor and a Super, working together as a team. | 卢瑟家族和超人家族的人 一起组队 |
[20:15] | If we were partners, we could change the world. | 我们如果搭档 可以改变世界 |
[20:22] | Only months after publicly declaring their partnership, | 仅仅在宣布组成搭档后的一个月 |
[20:24] | the formidable duo of Supergirl and Lena Luthor | 超女和莉娜·卢瑟组成的无敌组合 |
[20:27] | has already cleaned up National City’s criminal element. | 已经扫除了纳欣诺市的犯罪 |
[20:29] | This pair is literally unstoppable! | 这对组合真的所向披靡 |
[20:32] | Not to mention, fashionable | 还具有时尚感 |
[20:34] | after Lena convinced Supergirl to cut the hair of steel, | 尤其是在莉娜说服超女剪掉钢铁之发 |
[20:37] | and gave her a new suit to boot. | 还给了她一套新衣服之后 |
[20:40] | But their next adversary is Lillian Luthor herself, | 但是她们的对头却是莉莉安·卢瑟 |
[20:43] | and this time, their battleground is a courtroom. | 这一次 她们的战场是法庭 |
[20:45] | Emotions. Drama. | 情感迸发 跌宕起伏 |
[20:48] | Will they persevere? | 她们是否能够幸存下来 |
[20:51] | Mxy, can you please take this seriously? | 捣蛋鬼 你能认真点吗 |
[20:53] | Take it seriously, because every party needs a pooper, | 认真点 因为每一个派对都得有个扫兴鬼 |
[20:56] | and that’s why we invited Kara. | 所以我们邀请了卡拉 |
[20:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:00] | If we’re gonna take the fun out of stuff, let’s really do it. | 如果我们要玩搞笑的 干什么不动真格 |
[21:03] | And what is Supergirl’s real name? | 还有超女的真名是什么 |
[21:06] | I hardly see how that’s relevant. | 我根本搞不懂这有什么意义 |
[21:07] | Citizens have the right to know the name | 公民需要知道逮捕他们的 |
[21:10] | of the officer that arrests them. | 警官的名字 |
[21:12] | If Supergirl is gonna act like judge and jury, | 如果超女要做法官与陪审团 |
[21:14] | we should know her name as well. | 我们也应该知道她的名字 |
[21:17] | I plead the Fifth. | 按第五修正案 我拒绝回答 |
[21:19] | Powerful testimonies in the trial of Lillian Luthor today. | 今天莉莉安·卢瑟审判庭上出现强力证词 |
[21:22] | But will they be undercut by Lena Luthor’s refusal | 但是他们会被莉娜·卢瑟拒绝提供 |
[21:25] | to give up Supergirl’s identity? | 超女真实身份的行为削弱吗 |
[21:27] | Well, nothing so trifling as the laws of man | 这项人的法则太渺小了 |
[21:30] | could stand in the way of Supergirl | 居然要阻挡超女 |
[21:32] | and Lena Luthor’s divine victories! | 与莉娜·卢瑟神圣胜利 |
[21:35] | Where I once thought | 我曾经认为 |
[21:37] | that true power was the Kryptonian walking amongst us, | 真正的力量是行走于我们之中的氪星人 |
[21:40] | but that power is nothing compared to the might | 但是那力量完全比不上 |
[21:43] | of a Kryptonian paired with a Luthor! | 与一名卢瑟搭档的氪星人 |
[21:48] | This is incredible. | 这真是不可思议 |
[21:49] | The last time Lillian was on trial, | 上次莉莉安上法庭时 |
[21:51] | the whole world suspected Lena of working with her, | 整个世界都认为莉娜与她共谋 |
[21:53] | but having Supergirl as a partner… | 但有了超女作为搭档 |
[21:56] | …it gives Lena the credibility her last name never could. | 这赋予了莉娜的姓氏所没有的信用 |
[22:01] | – This is it. – Yes. | -就是这个 -棒 |
[22:02] | This is the timeline where I truly do no harm to Lena, | 这就是我完全没伤害莉娜的时间线 |
[22:05] | and the world sees her for the hero she really is. | 而这个世界认为她是个真正的英雄 |
[22:08] | Of course, I’m more than happy to donate. | 当然 我相当乐意捐助 |
[22:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:11] | – Miss Luthor. – Oh, no. | -卢瑟女士 -不好 |
[22:13] | Is that Lockwood? | 那是洛克伍德吗 |
[22:15] | You knew my father, Pete Lockwood? | 你认识我父亲 彼得·洛克伍德 |
[22:16] | You’re Ben. | 你是本 |
[22:19] | We were sourcing our steel from his factory, | 我们外包给他的钢铁工厂 |
[22:22] | and then he abruptly closed it. | 但是他突然关闭了 |
[22:23] | No, he didn’t close it. He converted it to a church. | 不是 他没关闭 他给改造成教堂了 |
[22:27] | The Cult of Rao. | 拉奥神教 |
[22:29] | I’m so sorry, Ben. | 真抱歉 本 |
[22:30] | If Supergirl and I can do anything to help your father– | 如果超女和我能帮上你父亲 |
[22:33] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[22:35] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 |
[22:37] | My father, my wife, | 我的父亲 我的妻子 |
[22:39] | my only son, George, they jumped off a roof | 我唯一的儿子 乔治 他们跳楼了 |
[22:42] | because they believed… | 因为他们相信 |
[22:46] | that she would save them. | 她可以拯救他们 |
[22:49] | And she didn’t. | 然而她没有 |
[22:52] | I’m so sorry, Ben. | 真对不起 本 |
[22:54] | If there’s anything I could do to help– | 如果有任何事我们能帮上忙的… |
[22:56] | Well, you could tell me who Supergirl is. | 你可以告诉我超女是谁 |
[22:59] | She parades around as a god, | 她像个神一样四处招摇 |
[23:01] | but she hides in plain sight as a human. | 但是却作为人类躲藏在世间 |
[23:07] | Miss Luthor, if… if people knew who she was, | 卢瑟女士 如果人们知道她是谁 |
[23:11] | if they knew that she bought a coffee in the morning | 如果他们知道她今天早上给人带了咖啡 |
[23:13] | or that she rode the bus | 或是她坐了公交车 |
[23:14] | or that she worked a job just like the rest of us, | 或者是她像我们一样有个工作 |
[23:17] | then they would stop worshipping her. | 那他们将会停止崇拜她 |
[23:23] | So, I have to know who she is. | 所以我需要知道她是谁 |
[23:27] | And you are going to tell me. | 而你将会告诉我 |
[23:31] | It’s never gonna happen. | 这绝不可能 |
[23:34] | And if you have issues with the Cult of Rao, | 如果你对拉奥神教有意见 |
[23:35] | I suggest you take it up with Coville. | 我建议你去跟克维尔提 |
[23:39] | I already have. | 我已经提过了 |
[23:45] | Hiya! | 好呀 |
[23:54] | Thomas Coville wants you to believe | 托马斯·克维尔想让你相信 |
[23:57] | that National City’s resident Kryptonian | 纳欣诺市的氪星人 |
[23:59] | is someone worth worshipping, worth dying for. | 是值得崇拜的 值得为其牺牲的 |
[24:02] | Is Supergirl a god? | 超女是神吗 |
[24:06] | I’m not sure about that. | 我可不太确定 |
[24:07] | Not sure about that. | 不太确定 |
[24:08] | When she goes home at night, | 当她晚上回到家 |
[24:09] | did you know that she lives a secret human life? | 你知道她私下过着人类生活吗 |
[24:14] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[24:15] | Until today, because today, | 直到今天 因为今天 |
[24:17] | Supergirl will reveal her identity to the world, | 超女将会向全世界揭露她的身份 |
[24:21] | or… Coville and Miss Luthor will die. | 不然 克维尔与卢瑟女士 |
[24:24] | No. Supergirl, don’t do it! | 不 超女 不要 |
[24:26] | So, Supergirl, one hour of breathable oxygen left, | 所以 超女 只剩一小时的氧气了 |
[24:30] | the clock starts now. | 计时现在开始 |
[24:34] | – What’re you gonna do? – Uh… No spoilers. | -你要怎么办 -别剧透 |
[24:37] | I’m loving this. Uh, I mean… | 我太喜欢了 我是说 |
[24:40] | I can’t trace the signal. | 我无法承受这悲惨的一幕 |
[24:41] | Look, some lone wolf shouldn’t have the resources | 一个单干的人不可能有资源 |
[24:43] | to thwart our trackers. | 来阻挠我们的追踪 |
[24:44] | He must have powerful help. | 他肯定有强大的帮手 |
[24:46] | Yeah, help spelled L-E-X. | 是的 帮手就是莱克斯 |
[24:47] | If that’s the case, then we are never gonna find her. | 如果是这样 那我们就再也找不到她了 |
[24:54] | Stay here, I got it. | 待在这里 我来搞定 |
[25:00] | Every morning when I wake up… | 我每天早上醒来的时候 |
[25:03] | I imagine this moment. | 都在想象这个时刻 |
[25:07] | The moment where being Supergirl gets someone I love killed. | 超女的身份害死了我爱的人 |
[25:10] | And I have push that fear so far down… | 我已经减轻了很多这种恐惧 |
[25:13] | …or I… I can’t get out of bed. | 不然我都没法起床 |
[25:18] | But now, here it is. | 但现在它来了 |
[25:21] | My greatest fear, just staring me right in the face. | 我最大的恐惧就在我面前 |
[25:27] | I have to save Lena. | 我得救莉娜 |
[25:28] | I… I have to, but if I tell the world who I am, | 我得去 但如果我告诉这个世界我是谁 |
[25:31] | then I put everyone else I love at even greater risk. | 那我会让其他我爱的人都陷入更大的危险 |
[25:34] | Alex, J’onn, James, you. | 艾丽克斯 荣恩 詹姆斯 你 |
[25:38] | What if one of you gets hurt? | 要是你们谁受伤了怎么办 |
[25:39] | Don’t worry about the rest of us, okay? | 不要担心我们 好吗 |
[25:42] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[25:43] | No, Lena is the one that needs your help right now. | 不 莉娜现在需要你的帮助 |
[25:46] | We can take care of ourselves… | 我们可以照顾好自己 |
[25:48] | because you taught us how. | 因为你教过我们方法了 |
[25:52] | We’re here at National City Hall, | 我们正在纳欣诺市政厅 |
[25:53] | where Supergirl is set to arrive any minute, | 超女随时都会到 |
[25:56] | and announce her human identity to the world. | 她会向全世界宣布她的人类身份 |
[26:04] | – Oh, sorry. – Jeez. You’re strong. | -对不起 -天啊 你好强壮 |
[26:10] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[26:12] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[26:14] | I am Kara Danvers. | 我是卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[26:18] | Some of you may know me as a reporter for CatCo Worldwide Media. | 你们有人可能知道我是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[26:23] | But I am also… | 但我也是 |
[26:25] | Kara Zor-El, of Krypton. | 来自氪星的卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[26:29] | I am Supergirl. | 我就是超女 |
[26:34] | Good stuff, my dude! | 太好了 哥们 |
[26:38] | But we should kill the hostages anyway, right? | 但我们还是该杀了人质 对吧 |
[26:41] | No. | 不 |
[26:43] | No, we keep our word. | 不 我们信守承诺 |
[26:44] | Send them the location. | 把地址发给他们 |
[26:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:56] | Just breathe, Lena. It’s okay. | 好好呼吸 莉娜 没事了 |
[27:00] | Maybe it’s time the world knows. | 也许是时候让世界知道了 |
[27:05] | I’ve always been so afraid to reveal my identity to the world, | 我一直不敢向世人透露我的身份 |
[27:08] | but look, it saved Lena. | 但你看 我救了莉娜 |
[27:12] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[27:15] | Just maybe, this… | 只是也许… |
[27:16] | this is the timeline to stick with. Let’s… | 这就是该选择的时间线 让我们… |
[27:21] | I see why you would think that, | 我理解你为什么这么想 |
[27:22] | but, um, maybe we should skip ahead to the ending? | 但也许我们应该直接跳到结局 |
[27:25] | Oh, no, what happens? | 不 怎么了 |
[27:27] | After Supergirl’s identity was released to the world, | 超女的身份公开后 |
[27:29] | Agent Liberty and his followers targeted | 自由代表和他的追随者们准备袭击 |
[27:31] | each of Supergirl’s friends, | 超女的每个朋友 |
[27:33] | including her former employer Cat Grant… | 包括她的前雇主凯特·格兰特 |
[27:35] | No. | 不 |
[27:35] | …one by one. There were no survivors. | 一个接一个 没有幸存者 |
[27:37] | Alex Danvers, Winn Schott… J’onn J’onzz… | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 温·肖特 荣恩·荣兹 |
[27:37] | All right, all right, enough. Stop. | 好了 好了 够了 停下 |
[27:39] | I don’t wanna see anymore. | 我不想再看了 |
[27:40] | Please turn it off, please. | 请把它关掉 |
[27:46] | It doesn’t matter when I tell Lena the truth. | 我什么时候告诉莉娜真相都无所谓 |
[27:48] | It always makes things worse. | 总会让事情变得更糟 |
[27:54] | I think I’ve been too scared to admit it to myself, but… | 我觉得我太害怕去承认 |
[27:59] | I think Lena would be better off if she and I were never friends. | 如果莉娜和我不是朋友的话 她会过得更好 |
[28:04] | Is that the world you wanna see? | 这是你想看到的世界吗 |
[28:05] | No. | 不是 |
[28:09] | Please just show me anyway. | 无论怎样 请让我看看 |
[28:16] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[28:19] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[28:21] | Where your loft used to be. | 你的阁楼之前在的地方 |
[28:29] | You know what? No thanks. | 你知道吗 不了 谢谢 |
[28:31] | – Nope. I don’t need to see it. – Yeah. | -不 我不需要看到这个 -好的 |
[28:33] | – Can you just snap us out of here? – Yep. With pleasure. | -你能带我们离开这里吗 -好的 乐意效劳 |
[28:42] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[28:45] | I can’t feel the Fifth Dimension at all. | 我完全感觉不到第五维度 |
[28:49] | Without my powers… | 我的超能力没了 |
[28:49] | We’re stuck here? | 我们被困在这了吗 |
[29:03] | – We should get out of here. – You think? | -我们应该离开这里 -你觉得呢 |
[29:09] | Citizens, you’re out after curfew, in defiance of Luthor Law. | 市民们 你们在宵禁后出门 违反了卢瑟法 |
[29:19] | This world sucks! | 这个世界糟透了 |
[29:29] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你还不知道另一半 |
[29:33] | Look who I found. | 看看我找到了谁 |
[29:35] | Oh, Kara, thank God you’re here. | 卡拉 谢天谢地你来了 |
[29:37] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[29:39] | Oh, this is my friend, Mr. Mxyzptlk. | 这是我朋友 捣蛋鬼先生 |
[29:41] | – Mr. Mxyzptlk? – Yeah. | -捣蛋鬼先生 -是的 |
[29:43] | What, you thought with the new face, | 你以为换了张新脸 |
[29:44] | we wouldn’t recognize the same old you? | 我们就认不出你了吗 |
[29:46] | This is the guy who tried to make Kara marry him. | 这就是那个想娶卡拉的人 |
[29:48] | It’s fine, Mon-El. Because he is reformed… | 没事 蒙·艾尔 因为他改过了 |
[29:51] | and he’s actually helping me. | 他其实在帮我 |
[29:53] | Uh, no… You know what? No, Mon-El is right. Okay? | 不 你知道吗 蒙·艾尔是对的 好吗 |
[29:56] | It was despicable of me to pursue a woman | 我太卑劣了 去追求一个 |
[29:58] | who so clearly was not interested in me from the get-go. | 从一开始就对我不感兴趣的女人 |
[30:01] | I misread the room, and I’m gonna be better. | 我曲解了那个房间的含义 我会变得更好的 |
[30:05] | It’s tough to be an imp. | 当捣蛋鬼很难 |
[30:07] | And I’m gonna try for the rest of my days. | 接下来的日子我会努力的 |
[30:10] | So, maybe we can let the past be the past, huh? | 也许我们可以让过去成为过去 是吧 |
[30:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:14] | Okay, you won. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[30:16] | – We’ll need all the help we can get. – All right, well, | -我们需要尽可能多的帮助 -好的 |
[30:19] | look… things are not as they seem, and I will explain, but… | 听着 事情并不是那样的 我会解释的 但 |
[30:22] | First, will someone please tell me what’s going on here? | 首先 有人能告诉我这里发生了什么吗 |
[30:26] | People of National City, | 纳欣诺市的人们 |
[30:28] | I regret to inform you that the terrorist known | 我很遗憾地通知你们 被称为超女的恐怖分子 |
[30:31] | – as Supergirl is at large. – Terrorist? | -正在逍遥法外 -恐怖分子 |
[30:33] | She’s working with a Fifth Dimensional being, | 她和一个第五维度的生物在一起 |
[30:34] | capable of mass destruction. | 有能力造成大规模破坏 |
[30:37] | H.O.P.E. Robots have been deployed | 为了保护你们 霍普机器人 |
[30:38] | throughout the city for your protection. | 已经在整个城市部署了 |
[30:40] | Please, report to them any and all suspicious activity. | 请向他们报告任何可疑的活动 |
[30:44] | And remember… | 记住… |
[30:46] | My goal is, as it has always been… | 我的目标一如既往地是 |
[30:49] | to protect you from harm. | 保护你们不受伤害 |
[30:51] | No. | 不 |
[30:53] | When Lena first came to National City… | 莉娜第一次来纳欣诺市 |
[30:56] | to take over L-Corp, | 接手L公司的时候 |
[30:58] | Lex tried to have her assassinated. | 莱克斯想暗杀她 |
[31:00] | He failed, | 他失败了 |
[31:01] | but she was seriously injured in the attack. | 但她在袭击中受了重伤 |
[31:04] | She disappeared for two years. | 她失踪了两年 |
[31:06] | When she came back, everybody said that she was different, | 等她回来的时候 每个人都说她不一样了 |
[31:09] | that she had changed. | 她变了 |
[31:10] | The trauma, the loneliness… | 创伤 孤独 |
[31:13] | it drove her mad. | 把她逼疯了 |
[31:14] | She retaliated against Lex, killed him. | 她报复莱克斯 杀了他 |
[31:17] | Took half of National City along with her. | 让半个纳欣诺市跟随她 |
[31:19] | Now, she rules what’s left with an iron fist. | 现在她用铁腕统治着剩下的一切 |
[31:22] | – Reign is her enforcer. – And Brainy, too. | -主宰是她的执法者 -布莱尼也是 |
[31:24] | She captured him. Aligned him. | 她抓住了他 招降了他 |
[31:26] | Now, he has no emotions… | 现在他没有感情 |
[31:30] | – and does whatever Lena tells him to. – Oh, no. | -只会做莉娜让他做的事 -不 |
[31:32] | This, this… I have made a terrible mistake. | 这… 我犯了一个严重的错误 |
[31:35] | This world is my responsibility. | 这个世界是我的责任 |
[31:37] | Okay. Okay, we can still fix this. | 好吧 我们还是可以解决的 |
[31:40] | I need my powers. But since we’ve been here… | 我需要我的超能力 但自从我们来到这里 |
[31:42] | They’ve disappeared. | 超能力就不见了 |
[31:44] | That must be because | 肯定是因为 |
[31:45] | Lena tapped into the Fifth Dimensional energy | 莉娜利用了五维能量 |
[31:47] | to use it to power her police robots. | 给她的警用机器人供电 |
[31:49] | And as long as she’s harnessing the Fifth Dimension, | 只要她在利用五维能量 |
[31:51] | then you can’t access it. | 你就没有超能力 |
[31:52] | I worked at L-Corp for about two years before Lena found me out. | 在莉娜找到我之前 我在L公司工作了两年 |
[31:54] | Uh, we caught a criminal. | 我们抓到一个罪犯 |
[31:56] | He didn’t have a name, but he had a hat | 他没有名字 但他戴了一顶帽子 |
[31:57] | that he could pull anything out of. | 什么都能从里面变出来 |
[31:58] | Old drinking buddy of mine. | 那是我的老伙计 |
[32:00] | I lost that hat to him in a poker game. | 我有次打扑克把那顶帽子输给了他 |
[32:02] | That hat contains a lot of Fifth Dimensional magic. | 那顶帽子具有很多五维魔法 |
[32:06] | So, if we get you the hat… | 所以只要我们给你弄到那顶帽子… |
[32:07] | Get me the hat, I can make all of this go… | 给我帽子 我可以让这一切… |
[32:10] | Bye-bye. | 消失 |
[32:27] | Surrender the imp or die! | 要么投降 要么去死 |
[32:37] | Get the hat! | 拿到那顶帽子 |
[32:40] | We’ll hold her off! | 我们会拖住她的 |
[32:41] | Come on, I’ll show you the way! | 来吧 我给你带路 |
[32:43] | And I’ve got your back! | 我帮你断后 |
[32:56] | Brainy, it’s me. | 布莱尼 是我 |
[33:00] | It’s Nia. | 是尼娅 |
[33:02] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[33:03] | I know I don’t have to. | 我知道我不必 |
[33:08] | But I think I will enjoy it. | 但我觉得我会享受这个过程 |
[33:25] | Go to Lena, I’ve got Reign. | 去找莉娜 我来阻止主宰 |
[33:41] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[33:43] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:46] | It’s Supergirl. | 是超女 |
[33:50] | It’s Kara. | 是卡拉 |
[33:52] | Who’s Kara? | 卡拉是谁 |
[33:59] | Just a friend. | 只是个朋友而已 |
[34:03] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[34:05] | Not really. | 并不真正了解 |
[34:07] | But you and I want the same thing… | 但你和我想要的一样 |
[34:12] | to do no harm. | 不伤害别人 |
[34:13] | Supergirl wants a world without harm. | 超女想要一个没有伤害的世界 |
[34:16] | That’s rich. | 真好笑 |
[34:19] | Where were you when my brother blew my helicopter out of the sky? | 我哥哥把我的直升机击落时 你在哪里 |
[34:25] | When my mother dragged my broken body to a laboratory | 我母亲把我伤痕累累的身体拖回实验室 |
[34:29] | and experimented on me instead of fixing me? | 不为我疗伤 反而拿我做实验 |
[34:34] | Where were you when this world was ripped apart by the seams? | 当这个世界支离破碎时 你又在哪里 |
[34:36] | Where were you? | 你在哪里 |
[34:38] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there when it mattered. | 我很抱歉重要的时候我不在 |
[34:41] | So am I. | 我也很抱歉 |
[35:10] | The hat’s in this room. I can feel it. | 帽子就在这个房间里 我能感觉到 |
[35:25] | It’s J’onn. | 是荣恩 |
[35:27] | – He needs our help. – No, he needs this. | -他需要我们的帮助 -不 他需要这个 |
[35:30] | Time to face justice, Manhunter. | 该面对正义审判了 火星猎人 |
[35:35] | J’onn! Catch! | 荣恩 接着 |
[35:42] | Dreamer, do it now! | 梦想者 现在就行动 |
[36:15] | You don’t know the first thing about pain. | 你对疼痛一无所知 |
[36:18] | But I do. | 但我了解 |
[36:19] | I can show you, make you feel what I feel. | 我可以向你展示 让你感受到我的感受 |
[36:22] | I won’t fight you, Lena. | 我不会跟你动手的 莉娜 |
[36:29] | Then you’ll die screaming. | 那么你会尖叫着死去 |
[36:40] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[36:51] | We’re home. | 我们回家了 |
[36:57] | Holy cow! | 我的天啊 |
[36:59] | That was the most emotionally draining experience of my life, | 刚才是我一生中最让人心力交瘁的经历 |
[37:02] | and let me tell ya, I’ve had some doozies. | 要知道 我也是经历过磨难的人 |
[37:05] | Okay. So, it ain’t over till it’s over. | 好了 一切尚未结束 |
[37:08] | So, now, we’ve gotta find a time | 我们得找个时间 |
[37:10] | for you to go back and tell Lena the truth. | 让你回去告诉莉娜真相 |
[37:13] | You ready for one more go? No. | -准备好再试一次了吗 -不要 |
[37:16] | No. Absolutely not! | 不 坚决不要 |
[37:18] | I realize now that it doesn’t matter when I tell Lena the truth. | 我现在意识到 我何时告诉莉娜真相并不重要 |
[37:22] | There will always be consequences. | 总会有后果的 |
[37:25] | Huge ones. | 严重的后果 |
[37:26] | And if I can’t go back and snap my mistakes away, | 如果我不能回去把我的错误一笔勾销 |
[37:29] | I’m just gonna have to live with them. | 那我就只能接受这些错误了 |
[37:35] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:39] | I know it didn’t turn out the way we expected, but you… | 我知道结果和我们预想的不一样 但你… |
[37:42] | You still helped me, Mxy. | 你还是帮了我 捣蛋鬼 |
[37:45] | You freed me from my burden of guilt, so… | 你让我从内疚的负担中解脱出来 |
[37:50] | Go, be free. | 去吧 你自由了 |
[37:52] | Use your magic to do whatever it is you do. | 用你的魔法去做任何你想做的事 |
[37:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:59] | And I should say, uh… | 我得说 |
[38:01] | Before I met you, I was, um… | 在我遇见你之前 我… |
[38:03] | I was pretty lonely. | 我很孤独 |
[38:05] | You know, and in that pain, I… | 在那种痛苦中 我… |
[38:07] | I would tend to sort of, force myself… | 我会强迫别人… |
[38:10] | on people, and, uh… | 去接受我 |
[38:13] | Out there with you today, | 今天和你们在一起 |
[38:15] | saving the world, I felt like, um… | 拯救世界 我觉得… |
[38:19] | I felt like I was liked, for being me. | 我觉得有人喜欢我 因为我就是我 |
[38:22] | I felt like I had friends. | 我觉得我也有朋友 |
[38:24] | And, uh… | 另外 |
[38:26] | it’s true what you said, Kara. | 你说的是真的 卡拉 |
[38:30] | That magic… | 那种魔法 |
[38:31] | can’t be forced. | 不能被强施于人 |
[38:33] | It has to be found. | 它必须被找到 |
[38:38] | I’m proud of you, Mxy. | 我为你骄傲 捣蛋鬼 |
[38:41] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[38:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:48] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[38:50] | I’m off to Mardi Gras in the ’80s. | 我要去八十年代的狂欢节了 |
[38:55] | The 1780s. | 十八世纪八十年代 |
[39:32] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[39:34] | You’re here to tell me once again that I should forgive you. | 你是再次来告诉我 我应该原谅你 |
[39:39] | Or maybe that I shouldn’t work with my brother? | 或者我不应该和我哥哥合作 |
[39:42] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[39:44] | I recognize I made a mistake | 我承认我犯了一个错误 |
[39:45] | in hiding my identity from you for so long, | 长久以来对你隐瞒了我的身份 |
[39:48] | but the past is the past, and I can’t change it. | 但过去的已经过去 我无法改变 |
[39:52] | Forgive me or not, that’s your choice. | 是否原谅我 那是你的选择 |
[39:55] | Just like it’s your choice to work with Lex. | 就像你选择和莱克斯合作一样 |
[39:58] | I’m done blaming myself for your bad decisions. | 我不再为你的错误决定而自责了 |
[40:03] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[40:07] | To tell you that from now on, | 告诉你从现在开始 |
[40:09] | you’re accountable for your own actions. | 你要对自己的行为负责 |
[40:12] | If you decide to forgive me, I will be there for you. | 如果你决定原谅我 我会在你身边 |
[40:16] | But if you continue to work with Lex… | 但如果你继续和莱克斯合作… |
[40:18] | If you go through with whatever it is | 如果你们俩要将自己的计划 |
[40:21] | the two of you are planning, | 贯彻到底 |
[40:23] | I will do everything in my power to stop you… | 我会尽我所能阻止你 |
[40:27] | just like I would any other villain. | 就像我对待其他恶棍一样 |
[40:41] | This is an extraordinary amount of food. | 好多吃的啊 |
[40:44] | A parting gift from Mxy. | 是捣蛋鬼送的离别礼物 |
[40:46] | Well, I think we should have Mxy here more often. | 我们应该多请捣蛋鬼过来 |
[40:51] | I hear Fifth Dimensional interventions | 我听说五维干预 |
[40:53] | do wonders for one’s perspective. | 能神奇地改变一个人的看法 |
[40:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:56] | Actually, they really do. | 这是真的 |
[40:58] | Seeing all those alternate versions of reality made me realize, | 看到现实的不同版本 让我意识到 |
[41:02] | second-guessing myself doesn’t do any good. | 事后批评自己没有任何好处 |
[41:05] | No. | 是的 |
[41:07] | So, if I make a mistake, I just have to move on. | 所以 如果我犯了错 我必须往前看 |
[41:14] | What is that smile? | 为什么要笑 |
[41:17] | You guys. | 你们几个啊 |
[41:20] | Guys, you’ve been with me from… | 伙计们 自从我成为超女的那刻起 |
[41:23] | the second I became Supergirl. | 你们就一直陪着我 |
[41:29] | In my best moments and especially my worst moments. | 无论巅峰 还是低谷 |
[41:35] | That means the world to me. | 这对我而言意义重大 |
[41:38] | Sames. | 我也是 |
[41:39] | Back at you. | 都一样 |
[41:44] | El-may-arah. | 聚则强 |
[41:46] | “Stronger together.” | 聚则强 |
[41:49] | – Potato. – Po-tah-to. | -说法不同 -本质相同 |