时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Foul beast. Plague of my family. | 邪恶之兽 毁我家园的瘟疫 |
[00:20] | Today your life ends. | 今日就是你的死期 |
[00:30] | End simulation. | 模拟结束 |
[00:36] | These new Obsidian Platinum lenses are amazing! | 这款全新的白金黑曜石镜片真的很厉害 |
[00:39] | Well, Kelly said the upgrade is so realistic | 凯莉说升级非常接近现实 |
[00:41] | that people can actually touch and taste | 人们在虚拟现实中可以真实地触碰 |
[00:44] | and smell things in the VR. | 品尝和闻到事物 |
[00:45] | I mean, look at that guy. | 你看那个人 |
[00:46] | He’s actually feeling like he’s going that fast. | 他真的觉得自己滑得这么快 |
[00:49] | He must be fearless. | 他一定很大胆 |
[00:50] | That would make even me dizzy. | 换做是我都会头晕眼花的 |
[00:52] | Oh, hardly. | 不会 |
[00:53] | But fearless is definitely something I wish I was feeling, | 但我希望自己能感到安心 |
[00:57] | ’cause right now, being out in this crowd, | 因为现在在人群中 |
[01:00] | I don’t like it without my sidearm. | 我希望自己身上带枪 |
[01:02] | I can’t believe Lex made you give up your gun | 不敢相信你离开超查部时 |
[01:04] | when you left the DEO. | 莱克斯居然要你交出配枪 |
[01:06] | This is the first time in eight years I’ve been out without it. | 这是我八年来第一次身上不带枪出门 |
[01:09] | You know what? I love it. | 我反而很喜欢 |
[01:10] | You and J’onn, the Tower, without bureaucracy. | 你和荣恩 高塔 没有官僚主义 |
[01:13] | Without an evil overlord holding you back. | 不必受邪恶统治者的限制 |
[01:16] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得很好 |
[01:19] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[01:21] | Look at this place. It’s amazing! | 看看这个地方 真厉害 |
[01:23] | It’s all Andrea. | 全是安德里亚的功劳 |
[01:24] | Well, okay, sure. Maybe the pizzazz part, | 好吧 华丽的部分也许是 |
[01:26] | but I mean, not the upgraded 150 petaflop bio-link interface. | 但升级150千万亿的生物连接界面是你的功劳 |
[01:30] | She has never said words like that. | 她从来没说过这些话 |
[01:33] | You are paying attention to my late night ramblings. | 你真有在听我昨晚的胡话 |
[01:35] | – I do listen. Yes. – More importantly, | -我有听 没错 -更重要的是 |
[01:37] | what’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[01:38] | This is a first day gift for my awesome girlfriend. | 这是我给女朋友的第一天礼物 |
[01:42] | Hot pockets, macaroni and cheese | 三明治 通心粉和芝士 |
[01:44] | and your favorite dumplings from Wang Foo’s. | 还要你最爱的王福餐馆饺子 |
[01:46] | – Dumplings? – Oh, no. Hey. | -饺子 -不行 |
[01:48] | This is comfort food for me. | 这是给我的爽心美食 |
[01:50] | I-I might share with J’onn. | 我也许会分给荣恩 |
[01:53] | – Maybe. If he asks. – What? | -他要的话 我也许会给 -什么 |
[01:54] | – I’ve been listen… – Don’t look now | -我一直在听 -先别回头 |
[01:56] | but the co-worker you rejected is coming this way. | 你不喜欢的同事走过来了 |
[02:00] | Don’t look now. | 先别回头 |
[02:02] | – You should do your thing. – I gotta go to The Tower. | -你应该做你的事了 -我要去高塔了 |
[02:04] | – We have a thing that we have to do. – Traitors. Traitors! | -我们有事要做 -叛徒 叛徒 |
[02:07] | – Hi! – Morning! | -你好 -早上好 |
[02:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:09] | I come bearing lattes. | 我买了拿铁 |
[02:11] | – Sugar-free vanilla latte. – Thank you. | -无糖香草拿铁 -谢谢 |
[02:14] | And for you, double caff, double foam with caramel and mocha. | 这是你的 双份咖啡 双份奶泡 加焦糖抹茶 |
[02:19] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:20] | I’m an investigative journalist. | 我可是一名调查记者 |
[02:21] | But don’t we all know our friends’ orders by heart? | 但我们不是都熟记朋友的点餐喜好吗 |
[02:24] | This was very thoughtful of you, thank you. | 你真是太体贴了 谢谢 |
[02:26] | – It was nothing. See you guys there. – Bye. | -小事一桩 里面见 -拜 |
[02:28] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:31] | Rejection never looked so good or was so cool about it. | 拒绝绝对没这么好 也没这么酷 |
[02:36] | Why am I so bad at this? | 我为什么这么不会拒绝人 |
[02:37] | At 9:00 P.M. tonight, | 今晚九点 |
[02:38] | Obsidian will change the way you think | 黑曜石将会改变你的思考 |
[02:41] | and feel and experience life. | 感受以及体验生活的方式 |
[02:43] | The countdown to your dreams starts now. | 梦想的倒计时现在开始 |
[02:53] | Eleven hours and counting. Exclamation point, exclamation point. | 十一个小时倒计时 双重感叹号 |
[03:03] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[03:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:15] | I am now. | 现在没事了 |
[03:17] | Thank you for saving me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[03:20] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[03:22] | Someone tried to kill you. | 有人要杀你 |
[03:23] | – How did you know? – Because of this. | -你怎么知道 -因为这个 |
[03:25] | It was delivered five minutes ago. | 五分钟前送来的 |
[03:27] | It’s an Anti-Obsidian manifesto. | 是一份反黑曜石宣言 |
[03:28] | “Obsidian North is technological genocide. | 黑曜石之北是对科技的大屠杀 |
[03:32] | With Andrea Rojas now dead, | 现在安德里亚·罗哈斯已死 |
[03:33] | consider this your final warning. | 这是给你们最后的警告 |
[03:35] | Cancel the Obsidian Platinum launch or more will die.” | 取消发布白金黑曜石 不然会有更多人死 |
[03:40] | He can threaten whatever he wants. I will not postpone. | 他想怎么威胁都行 我绝不会推迟发布 |
[04:08] | Well, isn’t that cute? | 真可爱 是吧 |
[04:11] | I wasn’t aware a Maladorian Dendroasp could show any restraint. | 我不知道马拉多利·德恩卓斯普会出现抑制 |
[04:17] | And you two share a lot in common. | 你们俩有很多共同点 |
[04:20] | Non Nocere does what God couldn’t. | 无害计划能做到上帝做不到的事 |
[04:22] | Turns the most ferocious animal instincts into “Do no harm.” | 能改变最凶猛动物的本能 使其无害 |
[04:26] | So far, all of your animal trials have produced perfect results. | 目前为止 你所有的动物实验结果都非常好 |
[04:30] | Yeah, but the human brain is far more complex | 是的 但人类大脑要复杂得多 |
[04:32] | and I’ve yet to test it | 我还没测试过 |
[04:33] | to see that it’s working just as perfectly. | 不知道是否能完美结合 |
[04:35] | Can’t have any critics pouncing on any mistakes. | 不能让任何批评者抓住任何错误不放 |
[04:39] | That has a bit of a personal ring to it. | 有点私人恩怨的感觉 |
[04:42] | Let me guess. Your biggest critic is a Kryptonian? | 我猜猜 你最大的批评者是氪星人吧 |
[04:46] | Before Crisis, when I tried to use Myriad, | 危机发生前 我试图利用大清洗 |
[04:49] | she assumed that I was trying to mind control people. | 她以为我想操控人的心智 |
[04:52] | Her and her friends think I’m going down a dark path. | 她和她的朋友认为我要走上邪路 |
[04:55] | They think you’ve turned into me. | 他们觉得你已经变成了我 |
[04:56] | Or at least, Mother. | 或者至少变成了母亲 |
[04:58] | But you haven’t… tragically. | 但你没有 真可惜 |
[05:01] | Can you imagine what it would be like | 如果人没有屈服于恐怖 愤怒和担忧 |
[05:03] | if humanity didn’t succumb to terror, rage and worry? | 你能想象那会是什么样吗 |
[05:06] | We would be the best versions of ourselves. | 我们会成为最好的自己 |
[05:08] | – Be creative. Be free– – Utopia. | -有创造力和自由 -乌托邦 |
[05:11] | Exactly. But Supergirl and her friends just can’t accept | 没错 但超女和她的朋友无法接受 |
[05:14] | that I don’t want to puppet master humanity. | 我并不想成为傀儡大师 |
[05:17] | Since I anticipated you | 既然我预料到你 |
[05:19] | being ready for the next phase of testing, | 已经为下一个阶段的测试做好了准备 |
[05:21] | I took the liberty of setting up a trial | 我擅自在我们那间小监狱里 |
[05:23] | at that cute little prison we own. | 安排了一次测试 |
[05:27] | Willing subjects waiting for a chance to be better people. | 自愿测试对象正在等待机会能成为更好的人 |
[05:31] | There’s a car waiting for you downstairs. | 车在楼下等着你 |
[05:36] | Gotta go. Duty calls. | 要走了 使命召唤 |
[05:42] | Got your text. | 收到你的短信了 |
[05:43] | Good news on inverting Toyman’s Immortality Code | 把玩具人的永生代码逆转用来对抗利维坦的事 |
[05:46] | for use against Leviathan? | 有好消息吗 |
[05:47] | Yes. I’m nearly done re-purposing the code | 有 我差不多完成了改写代码 |
[05:49] | to render Leviathan vulnerable, | 让利维坦变弱 |
[05:51] | but seeing as how they are a techno-organic species | 但他们是一种高科技有机物种 |
[05:53] | from the same solar system as Krypton, | 和氪星一样来自同一个太阳系 |
[05:56] | I’ve calculated that it would be next to impossible | 经我测算 把代码注入他们皮下 |
[05:58] | to inject the code into their skin | 几乎是不可能的 |
[05:59] | without first, somehow, weakening them. | 除非先削弱他们的能力 |
[06:02] | So, are you saying | 那你是说 |
[06:03] | we would need to find their version of Kryptonite? | 我们要先找到能抑制他们的”氪石”吗 |
[06:07] | In so many words, yes. | 说白了就是这样 |
[06:08] | Then no. | 那行不通 |
[06:09] | I’ve been down that road and let’s just say, | 我试过这个办法 这么说吧 |
[06:10] | I didn’t win. | 行不通 |
[06:12] | There is one intriguing possibility. | 有种办法可以一试 |
[06:16] | But that would require access to Leviathan’s base of operations. | 但那需要进入利维坦的行动基地 |
[06:19] | Which we don’t even know the location of. | 我们根本不知道在哪 |
[06:21] | Sir. | 长官 |
[06:23] | There’s been an attack on Andrea Rojas. | 安德里亚·罗哈斯遭到袭击 |
[06:27] | Despite a vicious attack, | 尽管遭到恶意袭击 |
[06:29] | Andrea Rojas promised | 安德里亚·罗哈斯已承诺 |
[06:31] | that the launch will proceed as planned at 9:00 P.M. tonight… | 发布会将照原计划于今晚九点进行 |
[06:34] | This is terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[06:35] | Or fortuitous. | 或是巧合 |
[06:37] | We need to get closer to Leviathan | 我们要接近利维坦 |
[06:39] | so that we can find their home base | 这样我们才能找到他们的基地 |
[06:40] | to administer the Mortality Code. | 执行终结代码 |
[06:42] | Gemma Cooper is heavily invested in | 杰玛·库珀在安德里亚和发布上 |
[06:44] | both Andrea and the launch, | 都投入了大量资金 |
[06:46] | which will need protection. | 两者都需要保护 |
[06:48] | What better way to get in with Leviathan | 接近利维坦最好的办法 |
[06:50] | than to protect their favorite child? | 就是保护他们最爱的孩子 |
[06:53] | Call Supergirl. | 找超女 |
[06:55] | I am not a bodyguard, Lex. | 我不是保镖 莱克斯 |
[06:58] | With you guarding her, there is a 99.7% chance | 有你的保护 就有99.7%的可能 |
[07:01] | that Andrea survives and her assailant is captured. | 保住安德里亚并抓住袭击她的人 |
[07:04] | Well, instead, why doesn’t the DEO track the terrorists | 那为什么不让超查部追踪恐怖分子 |
[07:07] | before they attack again? | 及时阻止袭击呢 |
[07:08] | When I rescued her this morning, | 今早我救她的时候 |
[07:10] | there was pink energy surrounding the elevator. | 电梯周围有粉色能量 |
[07:12] | Pink energy would suggest a Chlorophyllian. | 粉色能量可能跟叶绿族有关 |
[07:15] | And their energy is impossible to track. | 这种能量无法追踪 |
[07:17] | Finding them before the launch tonight seems unlikely. | 在今晚发布之前几乎不可能追踪得到 |
[07:22] | And if you refuse, you know the leverage I have. | 而且你要是敢拒绝 你也知道我的手段 |
[07:25] | Not to mention you’ll have the blood of a poor, | 一个无辜可怜的亿万富翁 |
[07:28] | innocent billionaire on your hands. | 就会因你而死 |
[07:30] | Platinum lets you be whomever you want, | 黑曜石白金随时带给你 |
[07:32] | whenever you want. | 无限可能 |
[07:38] | We have more cases than I care to count. | 案子都数不过来了 |
[07:41] | Runaway aliens, missing persons, | 在逃外星人 失踪人口 |
[07:44] | and… the odd wayward spouse. | 还有 古怪任性的夫妻 |
[07:46] | And still no leads on what Lex is up to. | 还没搞清楚莱克斯的目的 |
[07:50] | We will get to the bottom of that, I promise you. | 我们会查出来的 我保证 |
[07:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:57] | I’ve had a clear mission | 我一直都有明确的任务 |
[07:59] | and a boss to answer to | 上面有领导 |
[08:01] | every day of my life since medical school. | 我学医以来 天天都是这样 |
[08:04] | And now, with all this freedom, | 可现在突然自由了 |
[08:07] | – I’m just starting to feel a little– – Discombobulated. | -我感觉有点… -混乱 |
[08:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:14] | Lex just personally assigned me | 莱克斯刚刚点名让我 |
[08:16] | to bodyguard Andrea Rojas | 当安德里亚·罗哈斯的保镖 |
[08:17] | until Platinum’s launch tonight. | 护她到今晚白金黑曜石发布 |
[08:19] | Bodyguard? | 保镖 |
[08:20] | Why does Lex care so much about the launch? | 莱克斯为什么这么在意产品发布 |
[08:22] | Exactly. He must have an ulterior motive against Obsidian. | 对啊 他关注黑曜石肯定还有不可告人的原因 |
[08:25] | Or it’s a trap. | 也有可能是陷阱 |
[08:27] | Well, either way, I’ll investigate when I’m with Andrea, | 不管怎样 我在安德里亚身边可以调查 |
[08:29] | but I came here first to see if you guys could help. | 我来这里是想先看看你们能否帮忙 |
[08:32] | Do you have any idea who attacked Andrea? | 你知道是谁袭击了安德里亚吗 |
[08:33] | I saw pink energy in the elevator while it was falling. | 电梯下落时 我在里面看见了粉色能量 |
[08:37] | And Brainy says it could be Chlorophyllian, | 布莱尼说可能跟叶绿族有关 |
[08:39] | but he also said their energy is impossible to track, so… | 但又说他们的能量无法追踪 所以… |
[08:42] | Chlorophyllians are a peaceful race. | 叶绿族爱好和平 |
[08:44] | They absorb sunlight through their dermis | 他们通过皮肤吸收阳光 |
[08:46] | in order to super-grow crops. | 用以大量生产作物 |
[08:47] | They shouldn’t be able to siphon off electrical energy. | 他们应该不会释放电能 |
[08:51] | Still, it’s a lead. | 至少这是一条线索 |
[08:53] | We’ll get on it. | 我们这就着手调查 |
[08:54] | Well, if you need me I’ll be glued to Andrea’s side. | 我就在安德里亚身边 你们随时找我 |
[09:05] | You’re a difficult woman to track down. | 你这女人还真不太好找 |
[09:07] | You being here blocking my way would suggest otherwise. | 你现在就挡在我面前 说明事实恰恰相反 |
[09:11] | I heard the terrible news. | 你受袭击的事我听说了 |
[09:12] | How perplexing that terrorists were able to breach your security. | 恐怖分子竟然能越过你的安保 不可思议 |
[09:15] | And you want to “help” me. | 于是你想来”帮”我 |
[09:18] | How thoughtful. | 真体贴 |
[09:19] | On such a momentous day for your company | 今天可是你公司的大日子 |
[09:21] | I feel it’s my civic duty. | 这也算是我应尽的义务 |
[09:24] | What could you possibly give us | 你能给我们什么 |
[09:25] | that we can’t give ourselves? | 我们得不到的东西吗 |
[09:27] | Supergirl… | 超女 |
[09:28] | For Andrea Rojas’s protection. | 让她保护安德里亚·罗哈斯 |
[09:30] | I don’t need your Supergirl, nor do I want her. | 我不需要 也不想要你给我超女 |
[09:34] | Oh, I think you do. | 我觉得恰恰相反 |
[09:35] | I know you prefer your people | 我知道你不喜欢你手下的人 |
[09:38] | to not be in the public eye, | 出现在公众视野里 |
[09:40] | and, well, this launch… Wow. Talk about the headlines. | 而这次发布 可是占据了不少头条 |
[09:45] | And if you know my people, | 你要是了解我手下的人 |
[09:47] | you know what I can do to a yappy little dog | 那也该知道 对于一条咬着我脚跟不停叫唤的小狗 |
[09:49] | that nips at my heel. | 我会怎么做 |
[09:51] | That’s why I adore you. | 我就喜欢你这样 |
[09:53] | I can give you something you value above all else… | 我能给你一样你最想要的东西 |
[09:55] | anonymity. | 匿名身份 |
[09:57] | The entire world will be watching and recording | 晚上9点发布前 全世界都会关注并记录 |
[09:59] | Andrea Rojas’ every move until the launch at 9:00 p.m. | 安德里亚·罗哈斯的每一步 |
[10:02] | Given the high-profile nature of the situation, | 考虑你们备受瞩目的现状 |
[10:06] | I’m the easy choice. | 选我自然是对的 |
[10:07] | I do admire your confidence, Mr. Luthor. | 我很敬佩你的自信 卢瑟先生 |
[10:11] | Always the over-achiever. | 总是这么好高骛远 |
[10:13] | I’ll call off my friends. | 我会让我朋友停手 |
[10:19] | But be forewarned, we don’t give second chances. | 但我先警告你 我们不会给人第二次机会 |
[10:24] | So don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 做不到的事 别轻易许诺 |
[10:36] | All of these men volunteered? | 他们都是自愿的吗 |
[10:38] | They did. | 是的 |
[10:38] | It’s a cross section of inmates from the most violent | 这里的囚犯什么样的人都有 从凶狠暴力的 |
[10:41] | to those who are afraid of their own shadow. | 到胆小如鼠的 |
[10:46] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[10:48] | Nothing, nothing. I’m sorry, Toby. | 没什么 抱歉 托比 |
[10:50] | Guards! | 保安 |
[10:54] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:57] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[10:59] | That was practically a high five, | 那只能算是个击掌 |
[11:01] | considering what he does to me most days. | 跟他这几天对我做的事比起来的话 |
[11:03] | How do you cope? | 这日子你怎么过下去的 |
[11:04] | It’s prison. | 这里是监狱 |
[11:06] | Guys like me don’t stand a chance. | 我这样的人只能被欺负 |
[11:08] | Five years in here taught me that. | 这是我坐5年牢的经验 |
[11:10] | But maybe after your trials, | 但你做了实验之后 |
[11:13] | I won’t have to worry. | 或许我就不用怕了 |
[11:16] | I’ve heard you’re trying to turn them | 我听说你要把他们变成 |
[11:18] | peaceful as Quakers. | 和平人士 |
[11:20] | If you succeed, | 要是成功了 |
[11:22] | that’d be a real godsend for guys like me, Lena Luthor. | 那真是给我们这些人天降大礼 莉娜·卢瑟 |
[11:28] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[11:31] | Thank you for seeing how important this is | 感谢你意识到这件事的重要性 |
[11:33] | and having my back. | 前来保护我 |
[11:35] | With you by my side, | 你在我身边 |
[11:36] | people will be even more amped for the launch. | 大家就会更期待这场发布会了 |
[11:38] | Selfie? | 自拍 |
[11:42] | Hashtag SuperGuard. | 带话题 超女保镖 |
[11:45] | When is everyone getting here? | 大家什么时候到 |
[11:46] | I cancelled the live audience. | 我取消了现场观众的安排 |
[11:49] | I won’t risk innocent lives. | 我不会让无辜的人冒险 |
[11:50] | And I won’t give in to terror. | 我也不会向威胁低头 |
[11:52] | Andrea! | 安德里亚 |
[11:53] | Natalia. | 娜塔莉亚 |
[11:54] | Oh, my God, how are you? | 我的天 你还好吗 |
[11:56] | You must still be shaking. | 肯定吓坏了 |
[11:58] | Oh, better now that I’m here. | 到现场就好多了 |
[12:01] | Pleasure to meet you, Supergirl. | 很高兴见到你 超女 |
[12:03] | William Dey. | 威廉·戴 |
[12:04] | – We crossed paths this morning. – Uh, yeah, yes. | -我们今早见过 -没错 |
[12:06] | It’s very nice to meet you… formally. | 很高兴正式… 认识你 |
[12:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[12:11] | I’m covering the Obsidian North Platinum launch, | 来报道白金黑曜石之北的发布 |
[12:13] | and this is the first stop on the press tour. | 这是媒体见面会的第一站 |
[12:16] | You’re following Andrea around all day? | 你整天都要跟着安德里亚吗 |
[12:19] | Well, if someone attacks, you could get hurt, or killed. | 如果有人袭击 你可能会受伤 甚至没命 |
[12:22] | I’m a journalist. | 我是记者 |
[12:23] | We put ourselves in harm’s way | 我们愿意冒着生命危险 |
[12:24] | to show our readers the truth. | 向读者揭示事实 |
[12:26] | How can I shy away from danger | 如果我报道的对象不能免于危险 |
[12:27] | when the people I cover can’t? | 那我又怎么能逃避 |
[12:29] | That’s very heroic. | 真有英雄气概 |
[12:30] | Ah, I don’t know about that, but thank you. | 是吗 不过谢谢夸奖 |
[12:34] | It’s also a huge story. | 这说来话长 |
[12:36] | For better or worse, | 无论好坏 |
[12:38] | this launch is the biggest thing | 这次发布会都是电脑问世以来 |
[12:39] | since the invention of the computer. | 最重要的事件 |
[12:42] | Harry! | 哈利 |
[12:44] | – J’onn J’onzz! – Hey, man. | -荣恩·荣兹 -嘿 |
[12:46] | – It’s been a while. – Yeah. | -好久不见 -是啊 |
[12:47] | What are you up to? | 在忙什么 |
[12:48] | We’re looking for a Chlorophyllian. | 我们在找一个叶绿族 |
[12:50] | You know any? | 你有什么线索吗 |
[12:52] | Can’t say that I do. | 没有 |
[12:54] | But Dmitry over there, | 但那边的德米特里 |
[12:56] | he knows everybody. Might be worth a shot. | 他谁都认识 可以问问他 |
[12:59] | – Thanks, man. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[13:04] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[13:05] | You! | 是你 |
[13:07] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[13:08] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[13:09] | I might’ve roughed him up once or twice | 追踪线索的时候 |
[13:11] | while tracking a lead. | 我可能揍过他一两次 |
[13:12] | It’s not the arm-twisting I’m worried about, | 我不是担心你打我 |
[13:14] | it’s the jail time I did afterward | 我是想尽量避免 |
[13:16] | that I’d like to avoid. | 之后坐牢 |
[13:17] | Look, we’re not here to arrest you. Okay? | 听着 我们不是来抓你的 好吗 |
[13:20] | I don’t work for the government anymore. | 我不再为政府工作了 |
[13:21] | We’re gonna need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[13:22] | Look, we’re looking for a Chlorophyllian. | 我们在找一个叶绿族 |
[13:25] | Somebody with tech issues | 他热衷技术问题 |
[13:27] | or possibly an anger management problem. | 可能有时很易怒 |
[13:35] | I have a buddy who engages in certain… | 我有个朋友经常参与那种… |
[13:39] | less than legal weapons transactions. | 非法武器交易 |
[13:42] | He mentioned a Chlorophyllian | 他提到有一个叶绿族 |
[13:43] | asking about some military-grade tech. | 问过他一些军事级技术问题 |
[13:46] | The Chlorophyllian… any ideas where we can find him? | 你知道我们在哪儿能找到他吗 |
[13:49] | My buddy was complaining about making the trek out | 我朋友抱怨过徒步前往 |
[13:51] | to a farmhouse on Route 89. | 89号公路上的一个农舍 |
[13:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:55] | And I… I’m sorry about last time. | 上次的事我很抱歉 |
[13:59] | – She’s sorry. Thanks. – Yeah. | -她很抱歉 谢谢 -没事 |
[14:02] | This sounds really bad, J’onn. | 情况听起来很糟糕 荣恩 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna call Brainy and see what he can find. | 我要给布莱尼打电话看看他能不能查到什么 |
[14:06] | You sure that’s wise? | 你确定这么做是明智的吗 |
[14:08] | If Lex finds out Brainy’s using DEO resources for you, | 如果莱克斯发现布莱尼在为你使用超查部资源 |
[14:10] | it could put him in Lex’s crosshairs. | 这可能让布莱尼被他盯上 |
[14:12] | He’s family. He’ll let us know if he can’t. | 他是家人 如果不行他会告诉我们的 |
[14:16] | Brainy, hey. We got a lead. | 布莱尼 我们找到了一条线索 |
[14:17] | That’s excellent news. | 太棒了 |
[14:19] | Can you see if there’s a Chlorophyllian Route 89? | 你能看看89号公路附近有叶绿族吗 |
[14:21] | It’s some kind of farm. | 应该是个农场 |
[14:22] | I just need a name, address… anything you can get. | 我只需要姓名 住址 你能找到的任何资料 |
[14:29] | Unfortunately, I see no record | 很不幸 我没看到 |
[14:30] | of any Chlorophyllians living in that vicinity. | 有叶绿族住在附近的记录 |
[14:33] | In fact, the only farm off Route 89 | 事实上 89号公路上唯一一个农场 |
[14:35] | has been liquidated with no proof of asset dispersion. | 已经因为没有资产分散的证据而破产清算了 |
[14:37] | Okay, thanks, Brainy. | 好的 谢谢 布莱尼 |
[14:39] | No dice. | 行不通 |
[14:40] | Ah, look, I still want to track down that farm. | 我还是想去搜查一下那个农场 |
[14:43] | Yeah, agreed. | 同意 |
[14:57] | I apologize for the intrusion. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[15:00] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[15:01] | Lex must ingratiate himself with Gemma Cooper | 为了打败利维坦 |
[15:04] | in order to defeat Leviathan. | 莱克斯必须讨好杰玛·库珀 |
[15:06] | For that to happen, Supergirl must save Andrea Rojas. | 如果真的发生这种情况 超女必须救杰玛·库珀 |
[15:09] | Therefore, Alex Danvers | 因此 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯和 |
[15:10] | and J’onn J’onzz need to be left in the dark. | 荣恩·荣兹需要被蒙在鼓里 |
[15:13] | I’ve done the calculations. | 我已经算过了 |
[15:14] | There is a 93.2% probability that | 在我做了必须要做的事之后 |
[15:18] | none will invite me to Thanksgiving… | 有93.2%的可能性 |
[15:21] | after I do what must be done. | 没人邀请我共度感恩节 |
[15:23] | Yes, well, that is a quite the conundrum, Querl. | 这确实难以抉择 奎罗尔 |
[15:29] | Alas, in a moment like this, | 此时此刻 |
[15:32] | there is only one thing you can do. | 你只能做一件事 |
[15:34] | Trust the math. | 相信数学 |
[15:35] | Your ultimate allegiance must remain with Lex. | 你必须保持对莱克斯的绝对忠诚 |
[15:40] | Only then, will the future unfold the way we need it to. | 只有这样 未来才会依我们的想法展开 |
[15:44] | Trust that your friends are strong. | 相信你的朋友们都很强 |
[15:46] | I mean, they are heroes, after all. | 毕竟他们都是英雄 |
[15:50] | And that is quantifiable. | 这是可以量化的 |
[15:54] | I desperately hope you’re right. | 我非常希望你是对的 |
[15:56] | Man, that is a nice haircut. | 发型不错 |
[16:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:06] | Non Nocere program uploading. | 无损程序正在上传 |
[16:08] | Let’s see if this works. | 我们看看效果如何 |
[16:11] | Gentlemen, stand and remove your lenses. | 先生们 站起来 摘下你们的眼镜 |
[16:20] | Yo, Steve, come here. | 史蒂夫 到这里来 |
[16:27] | Do you wanna grab some grub? | 你想吃点东西吗 |
[16:31] | Sure, Toby… | 当然了 托比 |
[16:33] | That would be lovely. | 那太好了 |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[16:41] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[16:45] | … as a testament to the people who are standing up to these threats. | … 作为敢于直面威胁的人们的证明 |
[16:48] | What do you make of all this? | 你觉得这些怎么样 |
[16:50] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:52] | The culprit, the manifesto, the whole situation? | 罪犯 声明 整个情况 |
[16:55] | Off the record, of course. | 这只是私下聊天不会报道 |
[16:56] | I think it’s horrible. People should never resort to violence. | 我觉得太可怕了 人们永远不该诉诸暴力 |
[17:01] | – But… – I hate to say it, | -但是… -我不想这么说 |
[17:03] | but I think the manifesto makes some slightly decent points. | 但我认为宣言根本没有提出什么像样的观点 |
[17:07] | I mean, not that “Obsidian | 不是”黑曜石眼镜 |
[17:08] | Lenses will take our sentient minds hostage.” | 会控制我们的思维和意识” |
[17:11] | But that people disconnecting from the real world | 而是人们与现实世界脱节 |
[17:15] | could backfire in unforeseen ways, | 可能会产生不可预见的不良后果 |
[17:19] | creating irreparable damage. | 造成无法弥补的损失 |
[17:23] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:26] | The way I look at it, | 从我的角度来看 |
[17:27] | Obsidian North’s biggest appeal is that | 黑曜石之北最大的吸引力在于 |
[17:29] | it taps into people’s desire to feel connected. | 它利用了人们想要建立联系的欲望 |
[17:33] | And when you only live in that VR world, | 当你只生活在那个虚拟世界 |
[17:35] | you end up getting further and further away from the real world. | 你最终就会离现实世界越来越远 |
[17:40] | You’ve thought a lot about this. | 你对此思考了很多 |
[17:43] | When the first generation lenses dropped, I was buzzing. | 第一代眼镜问世时 我非常兴奋 |
[17:46] | I thought about being able to hang with my buddy | 我以为可以见到 |
[17:48] | who I lost a few years ago. | 多年前去世的老朋友 |
[17:50] | But it wasn’t until I hung out with my friend, | 但还没等我见到我的朋友 |
[17:52] | or, co-worker, Kara, | 兼同事 卡拉 |
[17:54] | that I remembered what being really connected feels like. | 我就记起了和人真实交往的感觉 |
[17:59] | All it took was some karaoke and a game night. | 只需要唱唱卡拉OK 再玩一晚上游戏 |
[18:02] | But I realized I didn’t want to live in some perfect VR world, | 我意识到我不想生活在完美的虚拟世界 |
[18:06] | I just wanted to be with the people I care about. | 我只想和我关心的人在一起 |
[18:20] | Andrea Rojas! | 安德里亚·罗哈斯 |
[18:37] | Ms. Rojas, we need to get you to a secure location. | 罗哈斯女士 我们需要把你带到安全地点 |
[18:41] | I am not running away. | 我不会逃跑的 |
[18:42] | You were just attacked by someone who can travel through light. | 你刚才被可以穿越光线的人攻击了 |
[18:44] | Then it’s good that saving people is what you do best. | 救人是你最擅长的事 这很好 |
[18:48] | And Obsidian… It’s what I do bet. | 但黑曜石之北… 是我的赌注 |
[18:52] | It’s my life. | 它是我的生命 |
[18:55] | It was my father’s, too. | 也是我父亲的生命 |
[19:00] | This company is his life’s work. | 这个公司是他的毕生心血 |
[19:05] | Mi papa built it from the ground up. | 我爸爸从头开始创建公司 |
[19:08] | He sacrificed everything, and… | 他牺牲了自己的一切 |
[19:14] | …and so did I. | 我也一样 |
[19:17] | I’ve done things to help him restore Obsidian to glory. | 我帮他做了很多事重现黑曜石昔日的辉煌 |
[19:20] | Things I’m not proud of, | 一些不光彩的事 |
[19:22] | and things I can never undo. | 还有无法挽回的事情 |
[19:26] | I pushed away friends for my own gain… | 我为了自己的利益与朋友决裂 |
[19:30] | But I would do it all again in a heartbeat. | 但是我还会毫不犹豫再次做同样的决定 |
[19:33] | I will not stop | 我不会停下 |
[19:35] | just because someone is threatening me. | 不会因为仅仅是有人威胁我 |
[19:41] | Your next appearance is downtown | 你下一次露面是在市中心 |
[19:43] | at the Obsidian store pop-up. | 一家黑曜石的快闪店 |
[19:45] | I will have to do a sweep of the area, twice, | 我会搜查周边地区 两次 |
[19:47] | and I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 并且我不会让你离开我的视线 |
[19:52] | Thank you, Supergirl. | 谢谢你 超女 |
[20:00] | Hi, Steve. | 你好 斯蒂夫 |
[20:02] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry… for whatever I did. | 对不起 对不起 不管我做了什么 |
[20:05] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[20:09] | No, it’s not. | 不 一点不好 |
[20:13] | I’m not okay! | 我一点也不好 |
[20:22] | Steve! Steve! | 斯蒂夫 斯蒂夫 |
[20:25] | Get a medic! | 叫医生来 |
[20:28] | Steve? | 斯蒂夫 |
[20:31] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[20:33] | You had a reaction. | 你动了情绪 |
[20:35] | It caused a grand mal seizure. | 导致了严重的癫痫 |
[20:37] | Do you remember what happened? | 你记得发生了什么吗 |
[20:42] | It was Toby. | 是托比 |
[20:45] | I thought he was going to hit me. | 我以为他要打我 |
[20:49] | When he asked me if I was okay… | 当他问我好不好的时候 |
[20:52] | I felt something | 我感受到了一种 |
[20:55] | I’d never felt before. | 从没有过的感觉 |
[20:58] | For… | 那是 |
[21:00] | For the first time… ever, | 我这一生中第一次 |
[21:05] | I wanted to be the bully. | 我想成为欺负人的那一个 |
[21:08] | Fear is the only emotion I’ve known for most of my life, | 恐惧是我这一生唯一了解的情感 |
[21:11] | but then you came along and I… | 但是之后遇见了你 而我… |
[21:14] | finally felt hope. | 终于感受到了希望 |
[21:19] | But now, all I feel is | 但现在 我能感受到的 |
[21:23] | a hunger for revenge, | 是对复仇 |
[21:28] | for violence… | 对暴力的渴望 |
[21:31] | It’s trapped inside me, | 它们困在我的体内 |
[21:33] | it’s trying to claw its way out, I can’t get rid of it. | 想要爆发出来 我无法摆脱它们 |
[21:37] | It’s so much worse than anything that Toby ever did to me. | 比任何托比对我所做的事都要糟糕 |
[21:40] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[21:42] | You fixed those monsters, | 你治好了那些怪物 |
[21:45] | but what about me? Why didn’t you fix me? | 但是我呢 为什么你不治好我 |
[21:48] | I will fix it, okay? I promise. I promise! | 我会治好的 好吗 我保证 我保证 |
[21:56] | You know, I could have phased us both through. | 你知道我可以让咱俩直接穿墙进来吧 |
[21:58] | Yeah, but I really missed kicking doors in. | 是啊 但我特想踹门进来 |
[22:02] | Whoever this belongs to has himself a green thumb. | 这地方的拥有者有根绿拇指 |
[22:06] | Just like a Chlorophyllian. | 就像叶绿族一样 |
[22:07] | Walden Pond… an idealized return to nature. | 《瓦尔登湖》 回归自然的神话 |
[22:12] | Certainly jives with the manifesto. | 确实跟宣言如出一辙 |
[22:15] | “Our inventions are want to be pretty toys, | “我们的发明常常是漂亮的玩具” |
[22:17] | which distract our attention from serious things.” | “转移了我们对严肃事物的关注” |
[22:20] | Look at these schematics. | 看看这些图纸 |
[22:22] | Looks like he has a pretty toy all of his own. | 看起来他有独属于自己的漂亮玩具 |
[22:24] | These are weapons-grade components. | 这些是武器级别的零件 |
[22:27] | This is what he must’ve been trying to buy on the black market. | 这一定是他想在黑市上买的 |
[22:29] | Some kind of gauntlet. | 某种护手 |
[22:31] | I want you by my side at all times. Got it? | 我要你一步也不离开我身边 明白吗 |
[22:33] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[22:38] | Hello, everyone! | 大家好 |
[22:41] | Which of you is ready to change your life? | 你们有谁准备好改变生活了 |
[22:52] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该进来 |
[22:55] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[23:28] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[23:30] | We need to go, now. | 我们得立刻离开 |
[23:37] | What? Wait, you can’t leave me here! | 什么 等等 你不能把我留在这里 |
[23:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:52] | – I think so. – What happened? | -我想还好 -发生了什么 |
[23:54] | Whoever it was, they were able to take my powers | 不管是谁 他们可以夺走我的能力 |
[23:56] | and use them against me. | 并且用来对抗我 |
[23:57] | Is that something Chlorophyllians can even do? | 这是叶绿族的能力吗 |
[23:59] | Not at all. Must be those gauntlets. | 完全不是 一定是那些护手 |
[24:01] | They’re enhancing their abilities, | 它们增强了他们的能力 |
[24:03] | allowing them to harness any form of energy, | 让他们可以吸收任何能量 |
[24:05] | including the powers of other aliens. | 包括其他外星人的能力 |
[24:08] | Well, Andrea is safe at the DEO. | 安德里亚在超查部很安全 |
[24:10] | Let’s see if we can salvage something. | 看看我们能不能找到些什么 |
[24:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:21] | I’d say go easy on that thing, | 要我说别太较真 |
[24:22] | but if it takes the pressure off, you may as well. | 但如果它能消除压力 你也可以 |
[24:26] | Do you remember when you turned the sun red, | 你还记得你将太阳变成红色的事吗 |
[24:28] | what you told me? | 你当时告诉我的 |
[24:32] | You told me that you were doing it | 你告诉我你这么做 |
[24:34] | for the good of the human race. | 是为了人类的未来 |
[24:36] | You deluded yourself into thinking you were saving us, | 你妄想自己是在拯救我们 |
[24:38] | when you were really killing us. | 事实上却是在杀死我们 |
[24:39] | And maybe I’m just as deluded as you are. | 或许我也和你一样充满妄想 |
[24:43] | I haven’t been deluded a day in my life. | 我这一生就没妄想过一刻 |
[24:46] | You want to know what I remember? | 你想知道我记得什么吗 |
[24:47] | You showed up at my office with the Man of Tomorrow award. | 你出现在我办公室 拿着明日之子奖 |
[24:50] | It was the last time you were ever proud of me. | 那是你最后一次为我骄傲 |
[24:53] | We had just made first contact with an alien race | 我们刚和外星种族做了第一次接触 |
[24:55] | and you didn’t care. | 而你毫不在乎 |
[24:57] | You didn’t see the threat. | 你没有看到威胁 |
[24:59] | You just wanted to focus on the more philanthropic | 你只是想专注发展卢瑟公司 |
[25:02] | efforts of Luthor Corp. | 更博爱的一面 |
[25:03] | And I fired you for it. | 于是我就开除了你 |
[25:06] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[25:07] | Because you’re going down the same path I did, | 因为你在走上我的老路 |
[25:10] | and you are better than that. | 而你的能力不止于此 |
[25:13] | Superman was my downfall. | 超人是我的失败 |
[25:15] | I let my obsession with destroying him drive me off-course, | 我一心想要毁灭他 这使我走上了歪道 |
[25:18] | but now I have a second chance | 但是现在我有了第二次机会 |
[25:20] | to do things the right way, with you. | 和你一起做正确的事情 |
[25:25] | Non Nocere was supposed to liberate people, | 无害计划本应解放人们 |
[25:28] | not take away their free will. | 而不是夺走他们的自由意识 |
[25:30] | But all I’ve managed to do | 但是我所能做到的 |
[25:31] | is to trap people in their own bodies | 只有将人困在他们自己的体内 |
[25:33] | with their ugliest inclinations. | 与他们最丑恶的倾向一起 |
[25:36] | Maybe I have gone down a dark path. | 或许我真的走上了黑暗之路 |
[25:39] | Don’t let your obsession with what Supergirl thinks get in your way. | 不要因为痴迷于超女的想法而被妨碍 |
[25:43] | You can’t change what’s in her heart any more | 你无法改变她的内心 |
[25:45] | than you can change mine. | 正如你无法改变我一样 |
[25:48] | But unlike her, | 但我跟她不一样 |
[25:49] | I believe in what you’re doing. | 我相信你的计划 |
[25:53] | We’ll figure this out together, | 我们一起来解决这件事 |
[25:55] | and I’m not leaving until we do. | 在那之前我都不会离开 |
[26:01] | Pull up the algorithm. | 调出算法 |
[26:13] | You wanna talk? | 你想谈谈 |
[26:17] | We almost died today because I couldn’t save us. | 我们今天因为我差点死了 |
[26:20] | I don’t have freeze breath | 我不能吹气冻人 |
[26:22] | and I can’t phase through things. | 我不能穿过实体 |
[26:26] | But it didn’t even matter before then | 但是之前这些都无关紧要 |
[26:27] | because I had this entire team that was behind me. | 因为我身后有一整个团队 |
[26:31] | I turned in my gun and my badge | 我上交了枪和徽章 |
[26:32] | so that I could stop Lex from the outside. | 是想从外面阻止莱克斯 |
[26:36] | I thought the DEO was holding me back, | 我以为超查部在拖我后腿 |
[26:40] | but what if it was holding me up? | 可如果是他们在托起了我呢 |
[26:41] | Alex, when I left the DEO, | 艾丽克斯 我离开超查部时 |
[26:44] | I was lost, too. | 我也很迷茫 |
[26:46] | But you came to me at a real low point | 但是你在我低谷时来找我 |
[26:49] | and you reminded me that sometimes it takes a while | 你让我记得有时候 需要一点时间 |
[26:51] | to grow into the new version of yourself. | 去成长为新的你自己 |
[26:55] | It’s a process, Alex. | 这是个过程 艾丽克斯 |
[26:58] | And today is the first day. | 今天是第一天 |
[27:00] | Give yourself time to recalibrate. | 给自己一点时间来调整 |
[27:02] | And in the meantime, just know that we all have your back. | 与此同时 要知道我们都支持你 |
[27:06] | I found something. | 我有发现了 |
[27:11] | What’d you get? | 你找到了什么 |
[27:13] | “Todd Sapphire.” He worked for Obsidian? | “托德·萨斐尔” 他为黑曜石做事吗 |
[27:17] | Looks like Sapphire had someone he cared deeply about. | 看上去萨斐尔有一个非常关心的人 |
[27:20] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[27:24] | According to Obsidian HR, | 据黑曜石的人事部说 |
[27:27] | he became addicted to the virtual reality lenses | 他沉迷于虚拟现实镜头 |
[27:29] | and was terminated | 为了彻夜狂欢 |
[27:30] | because he stole a pair for an all-night binge. | 偷了一副眼镜 所以被解雇了 |
[27:34] | Could the attack on Andrea be retaliation for getting fired? | 对安德里亚的袭击会是对被解雇的报复吗 |
[27:37] | This is a suicide note. | 这是一封遗书 |
[27:39] | Addressed to “My darling Amy. | 写给”我亲爱的艾米” |
[27:41] | I’m sorry I could not be stronger for you, my love, | “很抱歉我不能为你变得更坚强 亲爱的 |
[27:44] | but ever since we left our home world I have felt lost | 但自从我们离开了家园以后 我就感到失落 |
[27:47] | and the only relief I’ve found is in VR. | 只有在虚拟现实中 我能找到解脱 |
[27:49] | I’m so homesick | 我太想家了 |
[27:50] | I can’t think of anything else. I can’t go on.” | 除此以外毫无心思 我活不下去了” |
[27:57] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[27:58] | He died a year ago. | 他一年前就死了 |
[28:02] | So if he’s dead, then he couldn’t have attacked Andrea… | 如果他死了 那他就不可能袭击安德里亚 |
[28:05] | Then was it his wife? | 那是她老婆干的吗 |
[28:09] | She blames Obsidian for his death. | 她把他的死归咎于黑曜石 |
[28:12] | And the manifesto warned against making VR a new paradise… | 宣言反对把虚拟现实变成新的天堂 |
[28:15] | Amy is trying to stop the launch | 艾米想要阻止发布会 |
[28:17] | to save people from her husband’s fate. | 避免人们重蹈他丈夫的覆辙 |
[28:19] | The launch is in 27 minutes. | 发布会还有27分钟就开始了 |
[28:21] | I have to get to CatCo. | 我得赶去凯特科 |
[28:22] | Get out if you wanna live! | 如果想活命就滚出去 |
[28:33] | Come on. | 快走 |
[28:34] | You! | 你 |
[28:36] | Where is Andrea Rojas? | 安德里亚·罗哈斯在哪里 |
[28:38] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[28:40] | Leave these people alone. | 别动这些人 |
[28:41] | I’m stopping the launch. | 我要阻止发布会 |
[28:47] | Not if I have anything to say about it. | 有我在 你就做不到 |
[28:50] | This ends now. | 一切都结束了 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry. I can’t let you stop me. | 对不起 我不能让你阻止我 |
[29:10] | It’s time to put your toys to bed. | 别闹了 洗洗睡吧 |
[29:18] | – Are you okay? – I will be. | -你还好吧 -我会没事的 |
[29:20] | Get everyone out of here. | 带所有人离开这里 |
[29:22] | I’ll go after Amy. | 我去追艾米 |
[29:26] | Director Dox, we’re receiving reports | 多克斯局长 我们收到了 |
[29:28] | of a terrorist event at Obsidian. | 黑曜石恐怖袭击事件的报告 |
[29:29] | And a massive power outage | 一场大面积停电事故 |
[29:31] | that seems to be spreading across the city. | 看来正蔓延到整个城市 |
[29:33] | The launch, the whole Platinum cloud, has a failsafe. | 这次发布会 整个白金云有故障保险 |
[29:36] | If power is drained from our generators, | 如果我们的发电机没电了 |
[29:38] | the failsafe pulls power | 故障保险能够 |
[29:39] | from the city’s grid to ensure the launch. | 从城市电网中提取电力以确保发布 |
[29:41] | The Luthor PowerCore? | 卢瑟能源核 |
[29:43] | That system reacquires energy as rapidly as it is lost. | 这个系统在失去能量的同时又迅速重获能量 |
[29:45] | If power continues to deplete at this rate– | 如果能量继续以这种速度消耗 |
[29:48] | It could not only cause a massive blackout to National City, | 不仅会造成纳欣诺市的大停电 |
[29:50] | but could also cause the majority of its transformers to explode. | 还可能导致大部分变压器爆炸 |
[29:53] | Fire, chaos… | 火灾 混乱 |
[29:58] | I have to get to CatCo and take the failsafe offline. | 我得去凯特科关闭故障保险 |
[30:01] | No. It’s too dangerous. I’ll go. | 不 太危险了 让我去 |
[30:03] | Please, take me with you. | 拜托 带上我吧 |
[30:06] | Supergirl promised Mr. Luthor that you would stay out of danger. | 超女向卢瑟先生保证过 你不会有危险 |
[30:10] | Put her in a holding cell. | 把她关进拘留室 |
[30:16] | Come on. Come on. | 我们走 我们走 |
[30:21] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[30:22] | Please stop! | 请停下 |
[30:23] | If you destroy the processor it will explode. | 如果你毁了处理器 它会爆炸的 |
[30:25] | I don’t intend to destroy it. | 我不想毁掉它 |
[30:27] | I just need it to stop. | 我只要它停下来 |
[30:34] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[30:43] | Follow me, I’ll get you all to safety. | 跟着我 我会把你们都带到安全的地方 |
[30:48] | Now, quickly. Let’s go! Let’s go! | 现在 动作快 我们走 我们走 |
[31:13] | Amy, no! | 艾米 不 |
[31:28] | No, no, no, no. This can’t be right! | 不不不不 这不对劲 |
[31:30] | Let me go! | 放我走 |
[31:31] | Please. I need to get to CatCo. | 拜托了 我得去凯特科 |
[31:52] | Amy, please, you can’t go through with this. | 艾米 别这样 你不能这么硬来 |
[31:54] | You don’t have any power to stop me. | 你没有能力阻止我 |
[31:56] | You’re right. I’m powerless. | 你说得对 我无能为力 |
[31:58] | So blast me again if you want to. | 如果你想的话 再炸我一次吧 |
[32:00] | But I know about Todd. | 但是我知道托德 |
[32:02] | I know how much you loved each other. | 我知道你们有多爱对方 |
[32:04] | And I know what dark spiral he went down | 我还知道他沉迷于黑曜石的虚拟现实后 |
[32:08] | after he got addicted to Obsidian’s VR. | 掉进了一个怎样的黑暗漩涡 |
[32:10] | But Amy, just as Todd became obsessed with a virtual world, | 但艾米 就像托德沉迷于虚拟世界一样 |
[32:15] | you have become obsessed with finding justice for him. | 你也已经沉迷于为他伸张正义 |
[32:19] | No one else should suffer the way I did. | 别人不应该像我一样受苦 |
[32:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:25] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这里 |
[32:26] | Who released you from custody? | 是谁把你从监狱放出来的 |
[32:28] | It’s not working. | 这不起作用 |
[32:29] | It seems we built a failsafe into the failsafe | 我们好像给故障保险加了一个故障保险 |
[32:31] | to secure the launch. | 来确保发布会进行 |
[32:32] | I read your manifesto… | 我读了你的宣言 |
[32:35] | Your point that people would rather live in a virtual world | 你认为 人们宁愿活在虚拟世界里 |
[32:39] | than actually help the real world, | 也不愿帮助现实世界 |
[32:41] | I hear that. | 我听到了 |
[32:43] | I hear you. | 我听到你的话了 |
[32:45] | It’s built to trap you. | 那是用来困住你的 |
[32:47] | An addiction. That’s what it did to Todd. | 是一种瘾 虚拟现实让托德上瘾 |
[32:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:51] | But if you go through with what you’re doing, | 但如果你执意这么做 |
[32:54] | it won’t just shut down the launch. | 不会只是关闭发布会 |
[32:56] | Innocent people will die. | 无辜的人会死掉 |
[32:59] | I know you don’t want that. | 我知道你不想那样 |
[33:01] | What you want is for people to engage. | 你想要的是让人们参与社会活动 |
[33:04] | For people to know what it’s like to be in the outside world. | 让人们知道外面的世界是什么样的 |
[33:07] | To be a partner, to love, to have friends. | 去做一个伴侣 去爱 去交朋友 |
[33:12] | Nothing can change the past. | 没有什么能改变过去 |
[33:15] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过了 |
[33:18] | But you are in control of your own future. | 但你掌控着自己的未来 |
[33:22] | Todd may not be here anymore, but you are. | 托德不在了 但你在 |
[33:24] | Just look deep inside yourself and think, | 问问自己的内心 然后想想 |
[33:27] | is this what Todd would have really wanted? | 这是托德真正想要的吗 |
[33:36] | 倒计时 黑曜石之北白金发布会 | |
[33:57] | I miss him every day. | 我每天都在想他 |
[34:10] | How did you get back here so fast from the DEO? | 你怎么这么快就从超查部回来了 |
[34:13] | I convinced some agents to bring me. | 我说服了一些特工带我过来 |
[34:17] | Todd Sapphire became addicted to a proto version of Obsidian VR. | 托德·萨斐尔沉迷于原始版本的黑曜石虚拟现实 |
[34:21] | Maybe you should slow down the rollout. | 或许你应该推迟正式发布 |
[34:24] | Todd’s story was tragic, | 托德的故事是悲剧 |
[34:26] | but he’s not the only story out there. | 但他并非唯一的故事 |
[34:29] | After the attack tonight, do you know what happened? | 今晚的袭击之后 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[34:31] | Our employees used our VR to cope | 我们的员工利用虚拟现实 |
[34:34] | with the trauma they’d just experienced. | 来应对刚刚经历的创伤 |
[34:37] | Bottom line, Supergirl, | 底线在于 超女 |
[34:40] | I’m here to help people. | 我是来帮助别人的 |
[34:43] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[34:53] | Acrata… power through shadows. | 阿珂拉塔 穿越阴影的力量 |
[35:10] | Well, Alex, you made it through your first day. | 艾丽克斯 你第一天挺过来了 |
[35:15] | Still no leads on Lex though. | 但还是没有莱克斯的线索 |
[35:18] | This is gonna be a long road, Alex. | 这条路很长 艾丽克斯 |
[35:22] | And I think… | 我认为… |
[35:24] | …you are gonna need… | 你需要 |
[35:27] | some backup. | 一些后援 |
[35:31] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[35:32] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[35:34] | Back on Mars we called this… | 在火星上我们称之为… |
[35:41] | …or “hand of the soldier.” | 或是”士兵之手” |
[35:43] | It can transform into any weapon. | 它可以变成任何武器 |
[35:45] | – What? – You just have to picture it | -什么 -你只需要在脑海里 |
[35:47] | in your mind’s eye. | 想象一下就可以 |
[35:59] | Look, I know you don’t have a badge, | 我知道你没有徽章 |
[36:02] | but today you proved you didn’t need one. | 但今天你证明了你根本不需要 |
[36:05] | J’onn, this is amazing. | 荣恩 这太神奇了 |
[36:07] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[36:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:11] | With a little practice | 只要稍加练习 |
[36:14] | you’ll learn to control it. | 你就能学会控制它 |
[36:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:28] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[36:32] | All that pain… | 所有的痛苦 |
[36:36] | The hunger. | 饥饿 |
[36:37] | Those feelings, it’s as if… | 那些感觉 就好像… |
[36:41] | I never had them. | 我从不曾有过 |
[36:45] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[36:47] | My brother, of all people, | 偏偏是我哥哥 |
[36:50] | helped me focus on what really mattered. | 帮我专注于真正重要的事情 |
[36:52] | I had accounted for violent tendencies, | 我考虑到了暴力倾向 |
[36:54] | but not the feelings of injustice | 但却没考虑到不公正的感觉 |
[36:56] | which activate a different part of the brain. | 它激活的是大脑的另一部分 |
[36:58] | So it was just a matter | 所以只需要 |
[36:59] | of tweaking the algorithm to account for that. | 调整算法就能解决这个问题 |
[37:01] | Well, whatever you did, it worked. | 你的做法成功了 |
[37:06] | For the first time in maybe… | 也许这是有史以来 |
[37:10] | ever… | 第一次 |
[37:14] | I feel safe. | 我有了安全感 |
[37:16] | You really are the hero people say you are. | 你真的是人们所说的英雄 |
[37:19] | If this works, the world won’t need heroes. | 如果这个方法有效 这个世界就不需要英雄了 |
[37:26] | That’s so cool. So, it’s Martian? Yeah. | -太酷了 这是火星武器吗 -是的 |
[37:29] | Well, I mean, it’s really a gun though. | 不过那真的是一把枪 |
[37:31] | Or I mean, whatever weapon I want it to be. | 或者可以成为任何我想要的武器 |
[37:34] | J’onn just has to train me how to use it. | 荣恩需要教给我怎么用 |
[37:35] | Well, even without it today you were pretty badass. | 即便没有那把枪 你今天的表现也很厉害 |
[37:38] | Who says you need a badge and the DEO? | 谁说你需要徽章和超查部了 |
[37:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:44] | William. | 威廉发来的 |
[37:45] | “I couldn’t find you after the attack. Are you okay?” | 袭击后我找不到你了 你没事吧 |
[37:47] | That is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[37:50] | I really need to text him back. | 我真该回他短信了 |
[37:52] | I mean, it sounds like he still really likes you. | 听起来他还是很喜欢你 |
[37:55] | Are you regretting saying no? | 你后悔拒绝了他吗 |
[37:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:59] | I’ve been so preoccupied | 我一直忙着处理 |
[38:00] | with people using VR to escape the real world, | 人们使用VR逃离现实世界 |
[38:03] | when that’s exactly what I’m doing with William. | 而我对威廉就是这么做的 |
[38:05] | I’m avoiding my own reality. | 我在逃避现实 |
[38:08] | Well, it sounds like you know what you need to do. | 听起来你知道该怎么做 |
[38:12] | It’s just one dinner, right? | 只是吃顿饭而已 对吧 |
[38:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:23] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[38:25] | Kara! Oh, thank God. | 卡拉 谢天谢地 |
[38:27] | I heard you got out but it’s much better to… | 我听说你逃出来了 但亲眼见到你 |
[38:31] | …see for myself. | 真是安心多了 |
[38:32] | Yeah. By the time I had gotten your messages, | 是啊 我收到你的信息时 |
[38:34] | I figured it was easier to just | 我觉得还是直接给你看我活着的证据 |
[38:35] | show you proof of life. | 来得简单 |
[38:37] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 没错 |
[38:39] | So how did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[38:41] | Well, it’s common knowledge you’re a night owl and a workaholic, | 大家都知道你是个夜猫子 工作狂 |
[38:44] | and one of the most dedicated reporters I know. | 也是我认识的最敬业的记者之一 |
[38:47] | I think you give me a run for my money there. | 我认为你可以跟我一比高下 |
[38:52] | Oh, God, this is too much, isn’t it? | 天啊 这太过分了 不是吗 |
[38:55] | The coffee, the texts, the compliments. | 送咖啡 发短信 各种赞美 |
[38:58] | I’m sorry, you asked to be friends | 对不起 你想和我做朋友 |
[39:00] | and I should be respecting that, | 我应该尊重这一点 |
[39:01] | but instead I’ve been overstepping all day. | 但我一整天都在越界 |
[39:03] | No, no, no. Not at all. | 不不不 你没有 |
[39:04] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[39:05] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 我来找你就是为了这件事 |
[39:08] | I made a mistake last week | 上周我犯了个错误 |
[39:11] | because I was scared. | 因为我很害怕 |
[39:14] | You’re a great guy. | 你是个很优秀的人 |
[39:16] | More than a great guy. | 不止优秀而已 |
[39:17] | And… And I would love to go out. | 我愿意跟你约会 |
[39:22] | I would love that. | 那就太好了 |
[39:31] | There’s my favorite Coluan. | 我最喜欢的慧核星人来了 |
[39:33] | The progress you’ve made inverting the code, | 你转化代码的进展 |
[39:35] | looks like a real killer. | 看起来是个杀手锏 |
[39:36] | Don’t you just love it when a plan comes together? | 计划变为现实的感觉很棒吧 |
[39:43] | What? You don’t love it? | 怎么 你不喜欢吗 |
[39:45] | I encountered your Luthor PowerCore this evening | 我今晚遇到了你的卢瑟能源核 |
[39:47] | and was unable to take it offline. | 没办法让它离线 |
[39:50] | I texted you for assistance and I got no reply. | 我给你发短信求助 但没有得到回复 |
[39:54] | That failsafe endangered 67% of National City’s population. | 这个故障保险系统威胁到了纳欣诺市67%的人口 |
[39:58] | So a few houses could’ve burned down. | 不就是一些房子可能被烧毁吗 |
[40:00] | Small price for progress. | 为了进步 这点代价算什么 |
[40:02] | People could have died. | 可能会有人丧命 |
[40:04] | – If Supergirl hadn’t– – But she did. | -如果超女没有… -但她出手了 |
[40:08] | Have you forgotten, Director Dox? | 你忘了吗 多克斯局长 |
[40:10] | Supergirl always saves the day. | 超女总是能拯救世界 |
[40:13] | Saving Obsidian Platinum solidified our worth to our new friends. | 拯救黑曜石白金能稳固我们对那位新朋友的价值 |
[40:19] | Gotta go. Time to close. | 我先走了 该收尾了 |
[40:28] | Forgive me for keeping you waiting. | 原谅我让你久等了 |
[40:30] | You should be more considerate. | 你应该更周到一些 |
[40:32] | When you make promises, those around you expect you to keep them. | 既然做了承诺 你身边的人就指望你能遵守 |
[40:35] | I know that to the untrained eye, | 我知道在外行人眼里 |
[40:38] | today did not seem ideal. Oh. | 今天似乎不太理想 |
[40:40] | Fires, police, superheroes. | 火灾 警察 超级英雄 |
[40:42] | Which part of this do you consider not ideal? | 你认为这其中哪一部分不理想 |
[40:46] | I believe that a woman with your wisdom and foresight | 我相信像你这么有智慧有远见的女人 |
[40:49] | would see that we delivered the results you desired, | 能看到我们给了你想要的效果 |
[40:53] | we just did it with panache. | 只是做得有些浮夸而已 |
[40:55] | And without you having to stick out your pretty neck. | 根本都不劳你亲自出马 |
[40:58] | But I believe fate has thrown us together. | 但我相信是命运把我们连在一起 |
[41:01] | Me, the most trusted and beloved man on Earth… | 我 世界上最值得信任和爱戴的人 |
[41:06] | Who better to represent Obsidian Platinum | 有谁能比莱克斯·卢瑟更适合 |
[41:08] | in its worldwide rollout than Lex Luthor? | 代言黑曜石白金的全球发售 |
[41:12] | I’m the chocolate to your peanut butter. | 我是你花生酱里的巧克力 |
[41:15] | With me as your global ambassador, | 有我做你们的全球大使 |
[41:16] | there won’t be an eyeball from Tokyo to Tajikistan | 从东京到塔吉克斯坦的所有人 |
[41:19] | without Obsidian lenses on it. | 都会佩戴黑曜石眼镜 |
[41:22] | You make a persuasive case, Lex. | 你的理由很有说服力 莱克斯 |
[41:25] | Hmm, as I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[41:26] | I can be an excellent friend when I want to be. | 只要我愿意 我可以做个很出色的朋友 |
[41:28] | And I want to be very good friends. | 而我想做你们的好朋友 |
[41:31] | So tell me this… | 告诉我 |
[41:33] | As a friend, | 作为一个朋友 |
[41:36] | do you expect something in return? | 你希望得到什么回报吗 |
[41:39] | It would be lovely to meet your friends. | 要是能见见你的朋友就好了 |
[41:44] | Make good on your word, | 只要兑现你的诺言 |
[41:47] | and we can discuss. | 凡事好商量 |