时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What do you think it’s gonna do? | 你觉得它会做什么 |
[00:17] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[00:31] | End simulation. | 模拟结束 |
[00:35] | End simulation. | 模拟结束 |
[00:42] | End simulation! | 模拟结束 |
[00:53] | Why didn’t you end simulation? | 你为什么不结束模拟 |
[00:55] | Yeah, I tried. It didn’t work. | 我试过了 没用 |
[00:57] | And the failsafe button? | 故障保险按钮呢 |
[01:00] | What, you mean that giant red thing that screams “Push me”? | 你说那个巨大红色 狂喊”按我”的东西吗 |
[01:03] | It’s tied to your biometrics. It appears when necessary. | 按钮连接着你的生物锁 必要时会出现 |
[01:06] | Yeah, it disappeared the minute I reached for it. | 我按的时候 它就不见了 |
[01:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:10] | I mean, your failsafe failed. | 我是说 你的故障保险故障了 |
[01:14] | Really? This is the first time that I’ve ever encountered it, | 真的吗 我第一次碰到这种情况 |
[01:17] | but your experience will be reported | 但是我们会将你的体验 |
[01:19] | to our development team, Mr. Bates. | 向研发部上报的 贝茨先生 |
[01:21] | I assure you, this glitch will be fixed. | 我向你保证 我们会修复这个故障 |
[01:24] | Long before the launch of Obsidian Platinum. | 会在黑曜石白金发布之前就修复好 |
[01:27] | I can handle his exit interview from here, Ms. Olsen. | 他的离职面谈交给我吧 奥尔森女士 |
[01:47] | Dreamer, I’m sending him to you. | 梦想者 我现在把他引去你那里 |
[01:54] | Nap time. | 该睡觉了 |
[02:02] | That was incredible! | 太厉害了 |
[02:03] | You beat my record for defeating a Dominator. | 你打破了我战胜统治者的记录 |
[02:06] | Well, you warmed him up for me. | 你替我帮他做好了热身准备 |
[02:08] | Don’t you have a date to get to? | 你不是要去赴约吗 |
[02:10] | Go! Get out of here. I want pictures. | 快去 快走吧 我要看照片 |
[02:19] | Close off the street. Secure the area. | 封锁这条街 封锁这个区域 |
[02:27] | You’re welcome… | 不用谢 |
[02:29] | Director Dox. | 多克斯局长 |
[02:31] | Thank you, Dreamer. | 谢谢你 梦想者 |
[02:34] | Yes… | 是的 |
[02:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:37] | You already said that. | 你已经说过了 |
[02:50] | Hey. What’s the emergency? | 有什么紧急情况 |
[02:52] | Blue or purple? | 蓝色还是紫色 |
[02:53] | – Your date with William is tonight. – Yes. | -你今晚和威廉约会 -是的 |
[02:56] | – Cancel it for me? – No, I will not. | -帮我取消吧 -不行 |
[02:57] | And, blue. Always go with the blue. You know this. | 蓝色 蓝色总没错 你知道的 |
[03:00] | I know. I know. But, I… | 我知道 我知道 但是我… |
[03:01] | It’s been two and a half years since I went on a date. | 我上次约会已经是两年半前的事了 |
[03:04] | What if I… | 如果我… |
[03:05] | forgot how to do it? | 忘了怎么和人约会怎么办 |
[03:07] | You smile, and you laugh, and your reach for the check. | 微笑 开怀大笑 做出买单的姿态 |
[03:10] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说得真轻巧 |
[03:12] | But the way, you should have seen Nia today. | 但是话说 今天你应该看看尼娅 |
[03:13] | She was on fire. | 她简直势不可挡 |
[03:15] | Yeah, I did. | 我看到了 |
[03:16] | She was all over YouTube and the news, | 油管和新闻铺天盖地都在说她 |
[03:18] | and every other platform I’ve never hear of. | 还有其他我没听说过的平台 |
[03:20] | I’m just so proud of her. | 我真为她感到骄傲 |
[03:21] | And you know what, it just feels so good to know | 你知道吗 只是非常高兴地知道 |
[03:23] | that if I want to take a night off, | 如果我要休息一晚 |
[03:25] | there’s someone there that can save the day. | 还有人能拯救世界 |
[03:27] | After a productive dinner with Crown Prince Raakaan el-Farah, | 在与罗卡恩·埃尔法拉王子共进晚餐之后 |
[03:27] | 突发新闻 莱克斯·卢瑟将黑曜石白金带到戈拉克 | |
[03:31] | philanthropist Lex Luthor announced | 慈善家莱克斯·卢瑟宣布 |
[03:32] | that Obsidian Platinum’s VR lenses | 黑曜石白金虚拟现实隐形眼镜 |
[03:35] | will soon be available in Quarac. | 很快将在戈拉克上市 |
[03:36] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[03:38] | Well, don’t book your trip to Bali just yet, | 先别订机票去巴厘岛 |
[03:40] | – we still have to deal with Lex. – And we will. | -我们还得搞定莱克斯 -我们会的 |
[03:43] | We will stop him and get him out of the DEO | 我们会阻止他 把他弄出超查部 |
[03:45] | and we’ll get you back in there where you belong. | 会让你回到你应在的位置上 |
[03:49] | You miss it, don’t you? | 你想念超查部了吧 |
[03:50] | Well, I mean, I like to think that the DEO misses me. | 我想是超查部想我了 |
[03:54] | But, yeah. Yeah, I miss it. | 但是好吧 我想念超查部了 |
[03:57] | But, hey, you know what, I am blazing a whole new trail here, | 但是你知道吗 我将开辟了一条全新的道路 |
[04:00] | and tonight I will be having a date with this guy. | 今晚我和这家伙有约 |
[04:05] | Is that, that Martian weapon J’onn gave you? | 这是荣恩给你的火星人武器吗 |
[04:07] | – What do you call it, the Hand of the Solider? – Yeah. | -叫什么来着 士兵之手吗 -对 |
[04:09] | How’s training? | 训练得如何 |
[04:11] | – Wanna see? – Yeah. | -想看看吗 -好 |
[04:14] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:17] | God, this… | 天呐 这个 |
[04:20] | This thing is supposed to know what I’m thinking, | 这东西应该知道我在想什么才对 |
[04:22] | but it’s being very stubborn. | 但是它非常顽固 |
[04:24] | Well, like soldier like hand. | 有其兵必有其手 |
[04:27] | Don’t scare me! | 别吓我 |
[04:34] | Isn’t that Dreamer something amazing? | 梦想者真是太厉害了 |
[04:36] | I think she’s more powerful than Supergirl. | 我认为她比超女更强大 |
[04:38] | I don’t know. I think she probably has her problems | 我不知道 我想她也许和常人一样 |
[04:39] | just like everyone else. | 也有自己的烦恼 |
[04:43] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[04:44] | You are not spending another Friday night on this couch, | 这个周五你不能再窝在这沙发上 |
[04:46] | in sweats housing rocky road. | 狂吃巧克力冰淇淋 |
[04:48] | I like ice cream. | 我喜欢冰淇淋 |
[04:50] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[04:52] | Sweet little Nia, | 可爱的小尼娅 |
[04:53] | you are becoming a… what’s the word? | 你就要变成… 那个词怎么说来着 |
[04:56] | Loser. | 失败者 |
[04:57] | And you’re young, you’re vibrant, | 你年轻又有冲劲 |
[04:59] | but if you sit on this couch, | 但如果你坐在这沙发上 |
[05:00] | crying over that weird little man for one more minute, | 再为那个奇怪的小人哭 |
[05:02] | you gonna develop permanent mope face. | 你的脸就要永远变得忧郁 |
[05:04] | I am not moping over… | 我没有忧郁地… |
[05:07] | Barney. I just had a long day. | 在想巴尼 今天我忙坏了 |
[05:09] | So, you need an even longer night. Come on. | 那你今晚需要更忙 我们走 |
[05:12] | You going out with me. | 你要跟我出去 |
[05:13] | I’m meeting my boyfriend at the club, | 我要去夜店见我男朋友 |
[05:14] | and I want you to meet him too. | 我想你也见见他 |
[05:15] | Wait. I didn’t know you were seeing anyone. | 等等 我都不知道你在和男生交往 |
[05:17] | Where’d you meet him? | 你在哪认识他的 |
[05:18] | We’ve been together for three weeks. | 我们在一起三个星期了 |
[05:20] | And we met on Upswipz. | 我们在碰碰软件上认识的 |
[05:24] | Yvette. | 伊薇特 |
[05:24] | 碰碰软件 伊薇特 | |
[05:25] | “Loves sunsets, yachting, | 钟爱日落和游艇 |
[05:28] | and hanging out with my BFF Dreamer?” | 与闺蜜梦想者一起玩 |
[05:31] | How often do you hang out with your “BFF Dreamer?” | 你多长时间和你的闺蜜梦想者出去玩一次 |
[05:35] | She waved at me once. That counts as a hey. | 她向我挥过手 这算是打招呼了 |
[05:37] | Besides, everybody embellishes on those things. | 而且 每个人都会说得夸张一点 |
[05:41] | It’s Angus. | 是安格斯 |
[05:45] | He says he cannot wait to meet me. | 他说他等不及要见我 |
[05:47] | Wait, you haven’t met him yet? | 等等 你还没见过他吗 |
[05:48] | Well, not physically, | 真人没见过 |
[05:49] | but emotionally, it’s like we’ve been together forever. | 但从情感角度来说 我们就像在一起很久了 |
[05:51] | Now get dressed. | 赶快换衣服 |
[05:56] | Okay… all right. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | – So, you’ve never played 8-Ball? – What! | -你从来没玩过8球吗 -什么 |
[06:03] | Are you kidding me? I’m from Midvale. | 开什么玩笑 我可是米德维尔人 |
[06:04] | – We have pool halls on every corner, okay? – Okay? | -我们每个街角都有台球室好吗 -好吧 |
[06:08] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[06:09] | Maybe I’ve only played it once in my life. | 也许我只玩过一次 |
[06:11] | Okay, well, then we’ll take it one shot at a time. | 那我们就一次打一杆吧 |
[06:15] | For you. | 为了你 |
[06:15] | ‘Cause you’re such a pool shark? | 因为你是桌球之霸吗 |
[06:17] | Oh, yeah. I’m not that bad. | 我就是这么厉害 |
[06:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | Let’s just take it nice and soft. | 那我们就轻点打吧 |
[06:34] | Beginner’s luck? | 狗屎运吧 |
[06:48] | I can’t wait to dance with my man. | 我等不及跟我男朋友跳舞了 |
[06:53] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要上洗手间 |
[06:56] | Don’t take too long, Angus will be here any minute. | 快一点 安格斯随时都可能来 |
[07:02] | You know, I was gonna ask | 其实 我想问 |
[07:03] | if I can buy you a drink, | 能不能替你点杯酒 |
[07:04] | but I assume Angus has already spoken for you? | 但我猜 安格斯已经替你回答了 |
[07:08] | He sure has. Loud and clear. | 没错 回答得清楚明白 |
[07:11] | And I just missed a text message from him. | 我没注意 他刚还发了一条短信 |
[07:13] | Ah, he wants me to meet him outside. Excuse me. | 他约我去外面见他 先走一步 |
[07:21] | Angus? | 安格斯 |
[07:29] | An… | 安… |
[07:31] | – You leaving early tonight? – Yeah. | -你今晚要提前走吗 -是的 |
[07:35] | That place is way too crowded. | 那里边太挤了 |
[07:38] | – Did you find your boyfriend? – No, he’ll be here in a minute. | -找到你男朋友了吗 – 没有 他一会到 |
[07:44] | He should have suggested that you meet at sunset. | 他应该约你在日落时分见面的 |
[07:47] | What? | 什么 |
[07:49] | You favorite time of day… is on a yacht | 一天中你最爱的时刻 就是游艇上的 |
[07:53] | at sunset. | 日落时分 |
[07:55] | At least that’s what you told me in our first Upswipz chat. | 至少我们第一次在碰碰上聊天时你是这么说的 |
[07:59] | And I don’t think you’d lie to me. | 我并不觉得你会骗我 |
[08:03] | Would you do that? | 你会吗 |
[08:10] | Yvette? | 伊薇特 |
[08:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, my God, what happened to you? | 我的天 你怎么了 |
[08:18] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[08:19] | Your boyfriend did this to you? | 是你男朋友打的吗 |
[08:21] | He only pretended to like me. | 他只是装作喜欢我 |
[08:24] | He targeted me | 他盯上我 |
[08:26] | so I can give this message to Dreamer. | 就是让我把这封信给梦想者 |
[08:34] | “The world doesn’t want a trans superhero.” | “世界不需要跨性别超级英雄” |
[08:37] | “So crawl back under the rock you came from…” | “所以请你哪来的滚回哪去” |
[08:40] | “came from, or I’ll keep attacking people like you.” | “否则我将继续攻击你这类人” |
[08:54] | Our profiler put together this sketch | 我们的侧写员根据你的描述 |
[08:57] | based on your statement. | 作了这幅画像 |
[09:00] | Is this the guy? | 是他吗 |
[09:02] | – Yeah, that’s him. – Thank you. | -对 就是他 -谢谢 |
[09:05] | Now, we’re still going over security footage, | 我们还在查监控录像 |
[09:07] | and questioning other patrons | 询问酒吧其他客人 |
[09:08] | but, please, | 但是同时 |
[09:11] | do not hesitate to call | 假如你还记得一些 |
[09:12] | if you remember anything that may help us. | 可能有助办案的信息 请立刻联系我们 |
[09:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:17] | I’ll show you out. | 我送你出去 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna go lie down. | 我去躺一会儿 |
[09:24] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -多谢 -没事 |
[09:26] | Nia? Nia? Nia, thank goodness. | 尼娅 尼娅 尼娅 谢天谢地 |
[09:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:33] | Is Yvette? | 伊薇特在吗 |
[09:35] | Why didn’t you call me last night? | 昨晚你怎么不给我打电话 |
[09:37] | – I would have been there– – Yvette wanted to be alone. | -我肯定会过去 -伊薇特想一个人静静 |
[09:40] | She’s not just hurt and humiliated, she’s heartbroken. | 她不仅受到了伤害和羞辱 也很伤心 |
[09:45] | She thought this guy really liked her. | 她以为那个男人真的喜欢她 |
[09:48] | And he was just targeting her because she was trans. | 而他盯上她是因为她是跨性别者 |
[09:52] | He was trying to use her to get to Dreamer. | 他只是利用她去接近梦想者 |
[09:55] | What did he want with Dreamer? | 他接近梦想者干什么 |
[09:56] | He wants me to stop being a superhero. | 他想阻止我做超级英雄 |
[10:00] | He’s going after my community to bully me into it. | 他拿整个跨性别者群体要挟我 |
[10:03] | Listen to me, Nia, listen. We will find this guy. | 听我说 尼娅 我们一定能找到这人 |
[10:06] | Yeah, we will. | 没错 |
[10:08] | And when we do, I’ll bury him. | 找到他之后 我要他下葬 |
[10:11] | Nia? | 尼娅 |
[10:13] | Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[10:15] | I know this is a personal attack, | 我知道这是针对个人的袭击 |
[10:17] | but you have to trust that when we find this guy | 但你要相信 我们抓到他之后 |
[10:20] | the cops are gonna put him behind bars. | 警察肯定会让他坐牢 |
[10:21] | Kara, I love you, | 卡拉 我爱你 |
[10:22] | but do not tell me what I can and can’t do right now. | 但现在请你不要告诉我该怎么做 |
[10:25] | There is no catching this guy and redeeming him. | 抓住他然后再救赎他是不可能的 |
[10:29] | There is no hope speech that can make this better. | 要改善现状 乐观发言不管用 |
[10:33] | – Nia… – No. | -尼娅 -别说了 |
[10:34] | Look, my community is vulnerable. | 听我说 跨性别者是弱势群体 |
[10:37] | This happens more than you could possibly know. | 这种事情比你想象中更普遍 |
[10:41] | And there are guys just like this jerk out there | 像这男人一样想伤害我们的混蛋 |
[10:44] | who want to hurt us. | 无处不在 |
[10:46] | They want us to hide and to be afraid | 他们想让我们躲起来 |
[10:49] | to be who we are. | 让我们害怕做自己 |
[10:51] | They wants us to disappear, and it happens… | 他们想让我们消失 这种事情 |
[10:54] | – …every day. – I know. | -每天都在发生 -我知道 |
[10:56] | And what this guy did is horrible– | 他的行为十分恶劣 |
[10:59] | He’s not the first, and he won’t be the last. | 他不是第一个这样做的人 也不是最后一个 |
[11:02] | And we haven’t exactly been a priority for the cops. | 我们的遭遇也从来不被警察优先考虑 |
[11:05] | So, just trust me when I say | 所以 就请你不要反驳 |
[11:06] | that I am the one protecting this community. | 我才是保护这个群体的人 |
[11:10] | And now this bastard is going after my community, trying to erase me? | 现在这混蛋想除掉我 伤害我保护的群体 |
[11:16] | No. | 不可能 |
[11:17] | No, this guy is over. | 绝不可能 他必须死 |
[11:24] | Look, I know that you’re hurting right now, | 听着 我知道你现在很伤心 |
[11:27] | and I will never fully understand. | 或许我永远不能真正理解 |
[11:31] | But, between us and the cops, | 但我们和警察 |
[11:32] | we will make sure justice is served. | 一定会让坏人付出代价 |
[11:35] | Nia? | 尼娅 |
[11:38] | Just give us a chance. | 给我们一个机会 |
[11:42] | Fine. | 好 |
[11:45] | A few hours. | 给你们几个小时 |
[11:48] | But then, I’m doing this my way. | 做不到 就按我的方式来 |
[12:07] | I said shield! | 弹出护盾 |
[12:11] | Alex, the Martian DNA in your weapon | 艾丽克斯 你武器中的火星人DNA |
[12:14] | will code itself to your bio-electric pulses | 会自动编入你的生物电脉冲 |
[12:17] | allowing you to morph it with a single thought. | 你就可以通过思想改变它 |
[12:19] | But you have to let it in. | 但你必须让它进入 |
[12:21] | Yeah. Okay, Ollivander. | 行 明白了 魔杖制造师 |
[12:23] | Is there any kind of instruction manual for this thing? | 这东西有使用说明吗 |
[12:25] | I’m afraid not. It’s instinctual. | 恐怕没有 要靠直觉 |
[12:27] | Trust the weapon, and it will trust you. | 你相信它 它就相信你 |
[12:29] | How am I supposed to trust this if it keeps changing on me? | 它一直在变换 我要怎么能相信它 |
[12:35] | All right. Look, I know things have been difficult for you | 好了 我知道离开超查部之后 |
[12:38] | since leaving the DEO. | 你也不好过 |
[12:40] | Life can be challenging when there’s no clear path. | 前方没有明路的生活确实艰难 |
[12:42] | Oh, no, no. I have a clear path. | 不 我知道我的路在哪里 |
[12:43] | Okay, it’s stop Lex Luthor from traipsing around the world | 我们阻止莱克斯·卢瑟在全世界乱窜 |
[12:47] | just cashing in on the goodwill that he never earned, | 阻止他获得那些他根本不值得的善意 |
[12:49] | and get my life back. | 找回我原本的生活 |
[12:52] | Now, let’s do it again. | 我们再来 |
[12:54] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[12:56] | J’onn, Alex, thanks for seeing me this late. | 荣恩 艾丽克斯 感谢这么晚还来见我 |
[12:59] | No problem, Al. | 不用谢 阿尔 |
[13:02] | My brother Trevor’s missing. | 我弟弟特雷弗失踪了 |
[13:04] | He lives in my basement, | 他住在我的地下室 |
[13:05] | but I haven’t seen him for about a week. | 但我已近一周没见他了 |
[13:07] | Did you file a police report? | 你报警了吗 |
[13:09] | I did… but then the cops found this on his computer. | 报了 但警察在他电脑上发现了这个 |
[13:15] | 特雷弗·克兰 邀您参与 周末逃离体验 虚拟拉斯维加斯 拒绝打扰 拒绝逃跑 | |
[13:16] | An invitation to a weekend escape experience | 周末逃离体验的邀请函 |
[13:19] | at Obsidian Platinum’s Virtual Las Vegas. | 地点在黑曜石白金的虚拟拉斯维加斯 |
[13:21] | Invite says to get a hotel room. | 邀请函要求在酒店房间里游戏 |
[13:24] | So, no disturbances could | 这样就没有外界打扰 |
[13:25] | pull the players away from their virtual experience. | 没人能使玩家离开虚拟体验 |
[13:27] | So the cops don’t think that he’s missing. | 所以警察认为他没有失踪 |
[13:29] | They think that he’s in some VR party binge. | 只是沉浸在某个虚拟现实游戏派对里 |
[13:31] | Right. But that was a week ago. | 没错 但那是一周前的事 |
[13:33] | Look, I’m telling you this is not like Trevor at all. | 我可以告诉你们 特雷弗从来不会这样 |
[13:36] | Al, do you mind taking me to your house? | 阿尔 你能带我去你家吗 |
[13:38] | I’d like to take a look around, see what I can find. | 我想查看一下情况 或许会有发现 |
[13:40] | And Kelly works for Obsidian North, | 凯莉为黑曜石之北工作 |
[13:41] | so she can get me into Virtual Vegas. | 她能让我进入虚拟维加斯 |
[13:43] | And if there’s a chance that Trevor is in there, | 只要特雷弗有可能在那儿 |
[13:46] | then I will find him, | 我就可以找到他 |
[13:47] | and he can tell me where he is in the real world. | 他就能告诉我他在现实世界的位置 |
[13:49] | I really appreciate this. | 我真的很感激 |
[13:51] | Hey, no problem, Al. | 别客气 阿尔 |
[13:54] | 特雷弗·克兰 邀您参与 周末逃离体验 虚拟拉斯维加斯 拒绝打扰 拒绝逃跑 | |
[13:59] | 梦想者战胜统治者 忽略 查看 | |
[14:10] | Kara Danvers. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[14:12] | I hope this is important, I’m very busy. | 希望你有重要的事 我真的很忙 |
[14:14] | It is. It’s about… | 很重要 是有关… |
[14:16] | – Dreamer. – Yes. | -梦想者 -对 |
[14:18] | I just saw the coverage of her victory over the Dominator. | 我刚看了她战胜统治者的全过程 |
[14:20] | No, it’s not that. She needs our help. | 不是这事 她需要我们的帮助 |
[14:23] | There’s an attacker targeting the trans community | 有个袭击者一直针对跨性别群体 |
[14:26] | trying to get Dreamer to take her cape off. | 试图让梦想者脱掉斗篷 |
[14:29] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[14:32] | I mean… it is only logical that violence begets concern. | 只有暴力行为引发关注时我们介入才合乎逻辑 |
[14:36] | Listen, I know this guy’s human, but can you help me track him? | 我知道他是人类 但你能帮我追踪他吗 |
[14:40] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[14:45] | So, the last thing that Al knows | 阿尔最后知道的事是 |
[14:46] | is that his brother checked himself | 他弟弟登记入住了一家 |
[14:48] | in to some hotel who knows where, | 不知道在哪儿的酒店 |
[14:50] | and that he met up with some friends at a place | 然后他跟一些朋友在一个叫 |
[14:52] | called the Escape Palace? | 逃脱王宫的地方碰了面 |
[14:54] | Yeah, located somewhere in Virtual Las Vegas. | 是的 位于虚拟拉斯维加斯的某处 |
[14:56] | We figured that Trevor must have paid cash for his room, | 我们认为特雷弗一定是用现金付的房费 |
[14:59] | because there’s no paper trail of him anywhere. | 因为任何地方都没有他的书面记录 |
[15:01] | So, I was thinking maybe I could go into Virtual Las Vegas, | 我想也许我可以进入虚拟拉斯维加斯 |
[15:04] | – and just see what I could find. – Okay. | -看看能找到什么线索 -好的 |
[15:07] | Now, these lenses are very different than the original. | 这些眼镜与初始版本区别很大 |
[15:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:12] | Obsidian Platinum doesn’t just utilize the brain link, | 黑曜石白金不止控制脑连接 |
[15:15] | it connects to your biology. | 还与你的生理机能相连 |
[15:17] | Which means what exactly? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[15:18] | So, in this version, you’re not just seeing virtual reality, | 在升级版中 你不止会看到虚拟现实 |
[15:22] | you’re feeling it. | 还会有感觉 |
[15:23] | Cold will feel cold, hot will feel hot, | 会感受到真实的寒冷和炎热 |
[15:26] | everything will feel real. | 一切的感觉都是真实的 |
[15:28] | So, once you’re in, you’ll be in, what looks like a lobby. | 你一进去 就会在像前厅一样的地方 |
[15:32] | There you will select your desired experience. | 在那里你可以选择想要的体验类型 |
[15:35] | You will see a panel of virtual options, | 你会看到一组虚拟选项 |
[15:37] | mined from your own thoughts and desires. | 都来源于你自己的想法和愿望 |
[15:40] | Virtual Las Vegas is one of these. | 虚拟拉斯维加斯就是其中之一 |
[15:42] | Okay, so what happens when I get inside? | 我进入虚拟拉斯维加斯后会发生什么 |
[15:44] | What are the rules? | 有哪些规则 |
[15:45] | That’s the difference between reality, and virtual reality. | 这就是虚拟现实与现实的区别 |
[15:49] | Inside Obsidian Platinum there are no rules. | 黑曜石白金里没有任何规则 |
[15:52] | Great. Sounds easy. | 很好 听起来很简单 |
[15:54] | You’ll get the hang of it. I promise. | 我保证你很快就能找到诀窍 |
[15:57] | Just remember, if you need to come out, say “End simulation.” | 记得 如果你要回到现实 就说”结束模拟” |
[16:02] | And if, for some reason, | 如果出于某种原因 |
[16:04] | it gets too intense in there and you can’t say that, | 里面的情况太过紧张你不能说这句话 |
[16:06] | the program will launch your failsafe button. | 程序会启动你的故障保护按钮 |
[16:08] | You can’t miss it. | 你千万不能错过 |
[16:09] | Just touch it, and you will be pulled out. | 碰一下按钮就可以退出虚拟现实 |
[16:11] | And I’ll be able to communicate with you? | 我能跟你交流吗 |
[16:13] | The whole time. | 整个过程都可以 |
[16:15] | Okay, well… | 好的 |
[16:18] | bottom’s up. | 戴上眼镜 |
[16:23] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[16:24] | Good. You should see your experience options. | 很好 你应该能看到体验选项 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[16:35] | Did you find Virtual Las Vegas? | 你找到虚拟拉斯维加斯了吗 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I got it. Hang on. | 我找到了 稍等 |
[16:45] | There it is. | 就在这里 |
[16:47] | Vegas, baby… | 维加斯 宝贝 |
[16:48] | Vegas. | 维加斯 |
[17:00] | Well, I know where I can go | 我知道去哪里能找到 |
[17:01] | to find the Siegfried and Roy interactive experience. | 西格弗里德和罗伊的互动体验了 |
[17:04] | No, thank you, but | 不 谢谢 |
[17:06] | where am I gonna find this Escape House? | 但我要去哪里找这个逃脱屋呢 |
[17:08] | Talk to the users inside. | 问问里面的用户 |
[17:09] | Someone must know where it is. | 一定有人知道 |
[17:11] | But stay away from the people with three lines on their necks, | 但离那些脖子上有三条线的人们远点 |
[17:14] | – those are NPCs. – What ae NPCs? | -那些是NPC -什么是NPC |
[17:16] | Non-Player Characters. | 非玩家角色 |
[17:18] | AIs who populate the world, | 遍布虚拟世界的人工智能 |
[17:20] | not actual users. | 不是真实的用户 |
[17:22] | – They won’t know much. – Okay. | -他们知道的不多 -好的 |
[17:30] | He said he was meeting with some virtual friends in VR? | 他说他要见虚拟现实里的朋友 |
[17:33] | Yeah, but I don’t know who they are. | 是的 但我不知道他们是谁 |
[17:35] | I don’t even know their avatar names. | 我甚至不知道他们的化身名字 |
[17:37] | Well, let’s see what we can find. | 我们看看能找到什么 |
[17:42] | I just don’t understand. | 我只是不明白 |
[17:43] | When Trevor and I first came to this planet together, | 起初特雷弗和我来到这个星球上时 |
[17:46] | we were inseparable. | 我们形影不离 |
[17:47] | But, for the last few months, | 但最近几个月 |
[17:49] | all he does is retreat into VR. | 他却只想进入虚拟现实 |
[17:53] | What is it? | 查到什么了 |
[17:54] | I managed to track down the | 我设法追踪到了两个 |
[17:56] | user names of two of Trevor’s virtual friends. | 特雷弗虚拟朋友的用户名 |
[17:59] | We can get these to Kelly at Obsidian North, | 我们可以把这两个名字给黑曜石之北的凯莉 |
[18:00] | maybe she can help us find out who they are. | 也许她能帮我们找出他们的真实身份 |
[18:02] | That way maybe we could maybe find Trevor. | 这样可能我们可以找到特雷弗 |
[18:05] | Look, Al, do you have anything personal of Trevor’s? | 阿尔 你有特雷弗的私人物品吗 |
[18:08] | Something with an emotional connection that I could maybe use | 也许我可以利用有情感联系的事物 |
[18:11] | to psychically trace him. | 在精神上追踪他 |
[18:18] | I gave this to Trevor to mark our first year on Earth. | 我给了特雷弗这个来纪念我们在地球上的第一年 |
[18:22] | He wore it every day. | 他每天都戴着 |
[18:25] | Till he switched to a smart watch. | 直到他换了一块智能手表 |
[18:28] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[18:29] | Hey, look, we’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[18:44] | Hey, you think real Vegas buffets are intense, | 你觉得维加斯的自助餐很热闹 |
[18:46] | you need to try the all you can eat | 你可以敞开了吃 |
[18:48] | to get you to he perfect state of fullness. | 达到完美的饱腹状态 |
[18:50] | No matter how much you eat, you feel great. | 不管你吃了多少 感觉都是一样好 |
[18:52] | I’ll keep that in mind for the next time. Thank you. | 我下次会记住的 谢谢 |
[18:55] | You wouldn’t happen to know where I can find a place called | 你知道一个叫逃脱王宫的地方 |
[18:57] | the Escape Palace, do you? | 在哪儿吗 |
[18:58] | Escape Palace? | 逃脱王宫 |
[19:00] | You mean that spooky looking joint up on the hill? | 你是说山上的那个阴森恐怖的房子吗 |
[19:02] | Ridiculous add-on if you ask me. | 我觉得那是个可笑的附加物 |
[19:04] | They don’t have hills like that in the desert. | 沙漠里根本没有这样的山 |
[19:07] | Right, uh… thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[19:09] | – Sure thing, kid. – Hey, blue eyes, bring me the lobster. | -不客气 -蓝眼睛的 把龙虾给我 |
[19:11] | So many calories. | 热量也太高了 |
[19:13] | He’s right. That house is a recent add-on, | 他说得对 那房子是最近的附加物 |
[19:15] | customized by a user. | 由用户自定义的 |
[19:16] | Okay, so what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:18] | Advanced users can customize the virtual world, | 高级用户可以自定义虚拟世界 |
[19:20] | but it takes time to catalogue these additions in our system. | 但在我们系统中对这些附加项分类需要时间 |
[19:24] | So, I don’t know what we can expect. | 我不知道我们能期待什么 |
[19:26] | Well, if Trevor’s in there, then I gotta check it out. | 如果特弗雷在那儿 我就得去看看 |
[19:30] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[19:34] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这里 |
[19:39] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:42] | This is just like when Rick Malverne tried to drown me. | 这就像瑞克·马尔文想淹死我的时候一样 |
[19:51] | Okay, the user who created this palace | 创造这个王宫的用户 |
[19:55] | designed it to tap into a player’s worst fears. | 将其设计成触及玩家最深层恐惧的样子 |
[19:58] | That makes the experience different for everyone. | 这会让每个人都有不同的体验 |
[20:01] | And harder to escape. | 而且也更难逃脱 |
[20:02] | But, this isn’t real, | 但这不是真的 |
[20:04] | there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[20:06] | Help. We’ve been trapped for days. | 救命 我们已经被困了好几天 |
[20:08] | Wait, you can talk? | 等等 你能说话吗 |
[20:10] | End your simulation. | 直接终止模拟 |
[20:12] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[20:14] | It’s part of the game. | 这也是游戏的一部分 |
[20:15] | Then the failsafe disappeared. | 后来保险装置消失了 |
[20:17] | What? I reported that glitch months ago. | 什么 我几个月前就汇报了这个问题 |
[20:19] | Somebody must have hacked it. | 肯定是被人黑了 |
[20:20] | Alex, you need to get them out of there. | 艾丽克斯 你得救他们出来 |
[20:22] | If they’ve been tortured for days, | 如果他们已经被折磨了好几天 |
[20:24] | there could be serious repercussions. | 可能会留下严重的后遗症 |
[20:26] | I thought you said this wasn’t real? | 你不是说这不是真的吗 |
[20:27] | But they think it is, and with Obsidian Platinum, | 但他们认为是的 而且因为有黑曜石白金 |
[20:30] | it feels real. This is why we have a failsafe. | 感觉很真实 所以我们才会留保险 |
[20:32] | – It’s encoded with a biometric– – Okay, Kelly, | -里面加了一种生物测量仪 -好了 凯莉 |
[20:34] | just in English. What are you saying? | 说大白话 到底什么意思 |
[20:37] | If you don’t break through those tanks right now, | 如果你不赶紧打破这些水箱 |
[20:39] | they could suffer brain damage. | 他们可能会发生脑损伤 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[20:57] | Okay, now give me the names and locations, | 好了 把名字和地点告诉我 |
[20:58] | so I can send teams in to eject them. | 我派人去帮他们解开连接 |
[21:00] | Tell your teams to hurry. | 让你的人快点 |
[21:02] | On it. I’m gonna figure out why the failsafe didn’t trigger. | 好的 我会查清楚为什么保险没有启动 |
[21:04] | Listen, I’m gonna get you guys out of here. | 听我说 我会救你们出来 |
[21:07] | But we’re looking for a man named Trevor Crane. | 但我们要找一个叫特雷弗·克兰的人 |
[21:10] | Have you seen him in here? | 你们在里面见过他吗 |
[21:11] | Trevor’s done a bunch of escape rooms with us. | 特雷弗跟我们玩过几次密室逃脱 |
[21:14] | He and the new guy Richard | 他和那个新人理查德 |
[21:17] | solved the puzzle quickly and made it through, | 很快就解开谜题通关了 |
[21:19] | but that door slammed shut. | 但门很快关上了 |
[21:22] | We were about to follow | 我们正打算跟上 |
[21:23] | when spiders suddenly started crawling all over me. | 结果蜘蛛忽然爬满了我的身体 |
[21:26] | And I hate spiders. | 我特别害怕蜘蛛 |
[21:27] | Whose idea was it to come to this escape experience? | 你们这次来玩密室逃脱是谁的主意 |
[21:30] | It was Richard’s. | 是理查德 |
[21:32] | How well do you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[21:34] | He’s new to the group. | 他是刚加入的 |
[21:36] | I need to get to him before it’s too late. | 事不宜迟 我得尽快找到他 |
[21:39] | So, you’re saying this Richard person | 你是想说这个理查德 |
[21:41] | intentionally dropped Trevor in VR? | 故意让特雷弗进了虚拟现实吗 |
[21:43] | It looks that way. | 似乎是这样 |
[21:44] | He’s figured out a glitch in the system | 他找到了系统里的小故障 |
[21:46] | that prevents people from safely ejecting. | 让玩家不能安全弹出 |
[21:48] | Well, I followed the psychic trail | 我追踪了特雷弗手表上的记录 |
[21:49] | from Trevor’s watch to a house outside Opal City. | 查到了奥帕尔市外的一个房子 |
[21:53] | I’ll let you know what I find out. | 有什么发现我会告诉你的 |
[21:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:02] | – Can I help you? – I hope you can. | -我能帮到你吗 -但愿你能 |
[22:22] | Hi, Detective Rivers, it’s Nia Nal. | 里弗斯警探 我是尼娅·纳尔 |
[22:25] | I wanted to see if there was any updates on Yvette’s assault. | 我想问问伊薇特的袭击案件有没有什么进展 |
[22:28] | We’re still reviewing surveillance footage from the club | 我们还在查夜店和周围其他商店的 |
[22:29] | and surrounding businesses | 及周边企业 |
[22:31] | and processing the physical evidence. | 同时也在追查物证 |
[22:33] | So, you’re saying you’re nowhere? | 意思是毫无进展 |
[22:36] | I can assure you, I will do everything in my power to catch him. | 我向你保证 我会尽一切努力抓到凶手 |
[22:41] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | I gave you your chance. | 我给过你机会了 |
[22:50] | Sorry, Kara. | 抱歉 卡拉 |
[22:53] | Now it’s time to do everything in my power. | 现在轮到我出手了 |
[22:58] | 碰碰 尼娅 纳欣诺市 找梦想约会 我和梦想者是最好的朋友 | |
[23:01] | Come and get me. | 来找我啊 |
[23:07] | Mrs. Bates, are you sure you don’t know Trevor Crane? | 贝茨夫人 你确定不认识特雷弗·克兰吗 |
[23:11] | A number of leads have led me to this address. | 许多线索都指向了这个地址 |
[23:14] | Perhaps he’s using an alias? | 也许他用了假名 |
[23:15] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[23:18] | Could he be a friend of your spouse’s? | 他会不会是你丈夫的朋友 |
[23:20] | No, I don’t think I’ve ever heard Richard mention him. | 应该不是 我从来没听理查德提过他 |
[23:23] | – Your husband’s name is Richard? – Yes. | -你丈夫名叫理查德吗 -对 |
[23:28] | Jennifer, I’m gonna need you to stop lying to me. | 詹妮弗 你不要再对我撒谎了 |
[23:31] | Right now, Trevor is trapped in a high-level | 目前特雷弗被一个叫理查德的人 |
[23:33] | virtual reality experience by a man named Richard. | 困在一个高级别虚拟现实体验里 |
[23:36] | – Possibly being tortured. – But that’s not possible. | -可能在经受折磨 -但那不可能 |
[23:39] | – So, you do know him? – Yes. | -你确实认识他对吗 -对 |
[23:42] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[23:43] | We’ve been spending some time together in VR. | 我们确实经常在虚拟现实中一起玩 |
[23:46] | – Like an affair? – No. | -是外遇吗 -不是 |
[23:47] | I have never met him in real life. | 我从来没见过他本人 |
[23:50] | It’s just harmless fun. | 无害的玩乐而已 |
[23:53] | Does your husband know about this… | 你丈夫是否知道你们的 |
[23:56] | harmless fun? | “无害玩乐” |
[24:00] | My husband can be a little… | 我丈夫的控制欲… |
[24:07] | possessive. | 比较强 |
[24:08] | So, I do my thing in VR, and he does his. | 所以我在虚拟现实玩我的 他玩他的 |
[24:11] | He’s a computer engineer in love with all the technical details, | 他是计算机工程师 爱死了那些技术细节 |
[24:13] | and me, I just want to | 而我 我只想 |
[24:16] | escape for a few hours. | 逃离现实几小时 |
[24:18] | Regardless, I need to find Trevor and your husband | 不管怎样 我需要尽快找到特雷弗 |
[24:20] | as soon as possible. | 还有你丈夫 |
[24:22] | Or they could both suffer permanent damage. | 否则他们可能都会受到永久伤害 |
[24:30] | Director Dox? | 多克斯局长 |
[24:33] | I found over 200 social media groups, and message boards, | 我找到了两百多个社交群组和留言板 |
[24:36] | all catering to trans hate groups. | 都跟变性人仇恨组织有关 |
[24:38] | – They’re on this drive. – Thank you. | -都在这个盘上了 -谢谢 |
[24:43] | That will be all. | 你先下去吧 |
[24:53] | 碰碰 尼娅 纳欣诺市 找梦想约会 我和梦想者是最好的朋友 | |
[25:02] | – It’s no use. – J’onn located Richard’s wife. | -打不开 -荣恩找到了理查德的妻子 |
[25:05] | Richard’s a computer programmer. | 理查德是个程序员 |
[25:07] | We think that he made the escape experience | 我们认为他把密室逃脱游戏 |
[25:09] | as a way to trap Trevor | 变成了一个陷阱 |
[25:10] | because Trevor was having a virtual affair with Richard’s wife. | 因为特雷弗在虚拟现实里跟理查德的妻子外遇了 |
[25:14] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[25:15] | I know, and I need to have a conversation with Andrea | 是啊 我得跟安德里亚聊聊 |
[25:17] | – about unintended uses of Obsidian Platinum. – All right. | -滥用黑曜石白金的事 -好吧 |
[25:21] | Now, any ideas of how I can get through this door? | 你知道我该怎么进这扇门吗 |
[25:23] | If you concentrate hard enough, | 如果你集中注意力 |
[25:25] | you can override Richard’s program. | 就能够覆写理查德的程序 |
[25:27] | Bend it to your will, not his. | 让它听你的 而不是听他的 |
[25:36] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[25:47] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[25:49] | It is totally different in here. | 这里完全不一样 |
[25:53] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[25:55] | – Can you hear me? – Alex? | -能听到吗 -艾丽克斯 |
[25:57] | Alex, are you there? | 艾丽克斯 你在吗 |
[26:00] | This shouldn’t be possible, | 这应该不可能 |
[26:01] | but it looks like Richard customized the room | 但理查德似乎让这个房间 |
[26:01] | 未授权进入密室逃脱 接入已屏蔽 | |
[26:02] | to block remote monitoring. | 屏蔽了远程监控 |
[26:04] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:07] | Trevor? | 特雷弗 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:11] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[26:18] | Maybe put Yvette’s quote at the top of the third graph. | 可以把伊薇特的话放在第三段开头 |
[26:22] | Brilliant. | 聪明 |
[26:25] | “Over 24 trans people have been | “去年有超过24个变性人 |
[26:27] | murdered in this country in the past year.” | 在这个国家被杀害” |
[26:30] | The true number’s likely much higher. | 真正的数字可能要高得多 |
[26:32] | Many of these attacks go mis-reported | 这些攻击有很多被误报了 |
[26:34] | because victims are misgendered in police reports. | 因为警方报告错标了受害者的性别 |
[26:37] | Nia was so angry. | 尼娅很生气 |
[26:39] | I get it, this is so frustrating. | 我懂 这太令人不爽了 |
[26:42] | I wish we could do more to help. | 我希望我们能帮上更多忙 |
[26:47] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[26:50] | Brainy, what’s up? | 布莱尼 怎么了 |
[26:51] | I’m sending you an Upswipz profile Nia created. | 我给你发了一份尼娅创建的碰碰档案 |
[26:54] | It appears she’s trying to lure out Yvette’s attacker | 看来她想拿自己作饵 |
[26:56] | by using herself as bait. | 把袭击伊薇特的人引出来 |
[27:01] | I’ll talk to her, and, Brainy, | 我去找她谈谈 布莱尼 |
[27:04] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:08] | So, something came up, | 有点突发状况 |
[27:10] | – would you mind… – Covering for you? | -你能不能… -为你掩护吗 |
[27:13] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[27:18] | 有人跟你说过你的双眼绝美吗 我觉得我们有很多共同点 尤其是对于我们的梦想者 可以聊聊吗 不如见个面 | |
[27:23] | You wanted Dreamer, | 你想要梦想者 |
[27:25] | well, now you’ve got her. | 现在你找到她了 |
[27:40] | Trevor Crane? | 特雷弗·克兰 |
[27:44] | I’m Alex Danvers. | 我是艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[27:47] | Your brother sent me. | 你哥哥派我来的 |
[27:50] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:52] | It’s happening again. | 又来了 |
[27:55] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[27:56] | What? | 什么 |
[27:59] | Please make it stop! | 请让它停下来 |
[28:01] | Okay, I don’t understand, just talk to me. | 好的 我不明白 跟我讲讲 |
[28:03] | Trevor? | 特雷弗 |
[28:07] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才到底怎么了 |
[28:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:11] | At first, I thought I was standing on some kind of a land mine. | 一开始 我以为我可能站在地雷上 |
[28:15] | If I take a step, I explode, but | 只要我迈步就会爆炸 但 |
[28:16] | standing still doesn’t work either. I still blow up. | 站着不动也不行 还是爆炸了 |
[28:19] | It’s random. | 这是随机的 |
[28:20] | And the pain… | 而且那痛苦… |
[28:23] | – it’s horrible. – Okay, just… focus. | -太可怕了 -好的 先集中注意力 |
[28:26] | Okay, where is Richard? | 理查德在哪里 |
[28:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:29] | I think he planned this whole thing. | 我觉得是他策划了整件事 |
[28:32] | Sometimes he shows up just to watch me explode. | 有时候他出现就是为了看我爆炸 |
[28:35] | – It’s happening again. – No, you can fight this. | -又来了 -不 你可以对抗它 |
[28:37] | – You just have to… – Look out. | -你只需要 -小心 |
[28:46] | End your simulation. | 快结束你的模拟 |
[28:48] | – I am not leaving here without Trevor. – Yeah? | -我一定要带特雷弗走 -是吗 |
[28:50] | Okay, well, then I’m gonna show you | 好吧 那我要让你看看 |
[28:54] | how real this can be. | 这可以有多真实 |
[28:56] | ‘Cause this is my house! | 因为这是我的房子 |
[28:59] | And this is my gun. | 而这是我的枪 |
[29:08] | You’re not getting rid of me that easily. | 你休想这样轻易摆脱我 |
[29:17] | Easy, tiger. | 别紧张 老虎 |
[29:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:28] | Get back. I can’t control it. | 快退后 我控制不了了 |
[29:30] | No, no, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 不 我哪儿也不去 |
[29:32] | And you can control this, Trevor. You need to will it to stop. | 你可以控制它 特雷弗 你得用意念阻止它 |
[29:35] | All right, you make the rules now. | 好吗 现在是你说了算 |
[29:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:41] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[29:43] | That’s it. You got this. | 就是这样 你做到了 |
[29:49] | – It worked. – Yeah. | -成功了 -是啊 |
[29:52] | – You are right. – I knew you could do it. | -你说得对 -我就知道你能做到 |
[29:55] | All right, listen to me. Give me your location. | 好了 听我说 告诉我你的位置 |
[29:57] | I will go out and I will get help. | 我要出去找人帮忙 |
[29:58] | I’m at the National City Grand. | 我在纳欣诺市酒店 |
[30:01] | – Room 315. – Okay, you just hang on and you try to stay calm. | -315房间 -好的 你只要坚持住 保持冷静 |
[30:04] | End simulation. | 结束模拟 |
[30:09] | Alex, I couldn’t reach you. What happened in there? | 艾丽克斯 我联系不上你 那边怎么样 |
[30:11] | I just fought Richard, blasted him clean out of VR. | 我刚找到理查德 把他轰出了虚拟现实 |
[30:14] | But how? That shouldn’t be possible. | 怎么做到的 这不可能 |
[30:16] | We’ll figure that out later. | 我们以后再研究 |
[30:18] | I found Trevor. | 我找到了特雷弗 |
[30:19] | I’m gonna call J’onn and give him his address. | 我来打给荣恩 告诉他地址 |
[30:22] | No, I’ll get him. | 不 我去找他 |
[30:26] | But I need you to send a paramedics to the Coastline Motel. | 但我需要你派医护人员到海岸汽车旅馆 |
[30:30] | Room 10. | 10房间 |
[30:39] | Looking for me? | 在找我吗 |
[30:43] | You weren’t supposed to be here. | 你不该出现在这里 |
[30:48] | Got something you wanna say? | 你有话要说吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:54] | I don’t think | 我不觉得 |
[30:56] | you’re the right kind of role model. | 你是对的榜样 |
[30:58] | That’s not for you to decide. | 那不由你决定 |
[31:00] | Well, somebody has to stand up to you people. | 总得有人来对抗你们 |
[31:03] | You stand up by hiding behind a fake name online? | 所以你对抗就是 躲在马甲后面吗 |
[31:06] | And by attacking innocent people? | 还有攻击无辜的人吗 |
[31:11] | It worked, didn’t it? | 这成功了 不是吗 |
[31:29] | – You make me sick. – No, you make me sick, | -你让我恶心 -不 是你让我恶心 |
[31:31] | you twisted freak! | 你个变态 |
[31:33] | You show up on the scene one day tricking dudes | 某天你出现在现场 诱骗那些家伙以为 |
[31:35] | into thinking that you’re this hot new superhero. | 你是个火爆的新超级英雄 |
[31:37] | The girl next door, | 邻家女孩 |
[31:39] | but heroes are supposed to be virtuous, | 但英雄应该有道德 |
[31:41] | and honest, and here you are | 老实说 你现在在 |
[31:44] | lying! | 撒谎 |
[31:46] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[31:48] | Your fragile ego was just shattered. | 你脆弱的自我被粉碎了 |
[31:52] | Your sense of self is so shaky, | 你的自我意识如此脆弱 |
[31:54] | that anything outside your narrow world view threatens it. | 在你狭隘的世界观外 任何东西都会威胁到它 |
[32:00] | Dreamer, don’t. | 梦想者 不要 |
[32:02] | Stay out of this. This is my fight! | 别插手 这是我的战斗 |
[32:04] | And you won. Look at him. | 你已经赢了 看看他 |
[32:08] | Don’t let him turn you into something you’re not. | 别让他把你变成另一个人 |
[32:11] | Why should he get to live? | 他凭什么该活下去 |
[32:12] | If you do this, you will take | 如果你这么做了 你就会 |
[32:14] | a piece of his darkness and carry it with you forever. | 永远带上他黑暗面的一部分 |
[32:17] | When you put that suit on, you became a symbol. | 当你穿上那套衣服 你就成了一个象征 |
[32:20] | You give people hope. Don’t let them down | 你给人们希望 别让人们失望 |
[32:23] | by stooping to his level. | 别堕落到了他的水平 |
[32:26] | Now, please, let’s just turn him in | 现在 求你了 把他交给警方 |
[32:28] | and make sure he faces justice. | 让他面对正义的审判 |
[32:30] | You can’t promise that’ll happen. | 你不能保证一定会这样 |
[32:31] | No, I can’t. | 是的 我不能 |
[32:35] | And I understand… | 我理解… |
[32:37] | You feel like you’re the only one protecting your community, | 你觉得只有你一个人在保护你的同类 |
[32:40] | but you’re not alone. | 但你并不孤单 |
[32:43] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[32:46] | And Alex and J’onn and, yes, | 还有艾丽克斯 荣恩 |
[32:49] | even Brainy in his heart of hearts. | 甚至有布莱尼的内心深处 |
[32:51] | And maybe we all should have opened our eyes to the realities | 也许我们都本该睁开眼睛看看 |
[32:54] | that your and your community face every day. | 你和同类每天面对的现实 |
[32:56] | But now we have. | 现在我们这么做了 |
[32:58] | And now we will all have our eyes open | 现在我们都会留意 |
[33:01] | for people like him. | 他这样的人 |
[33:13] | You are going to prison for a long time. | 你要坐很长时间的牢了 |
[33:18] | And when you’re out, | 你出来的时候 |
[33:20] | I will be watching you. | 我会盯着你 |
[33:23] | And if you ever | 如果你再 |
[33:25] | make a move against anyone in my community again, | 对我的同类动一根手指头 |
[33:29] | I will give you a nightmare | 我会让你永远都没法 |
[33:31] | you will never wake up from. | 从噩梦里醒来 |
[33:55] | Nia? | 尼娅 |
[33:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:00] | Kara, I almost murdered someone tonight… | 卡拉 我今晚差点杀了人 |
[34:05] | and I still kind of want to. | 而我现在都还有杀心 |
[34:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:09] | I don’t wanna be a killer, but… | 我不想变成凶手 但 |
[34:14] | Kara, I’m not okay. | 卡拉 我有问题 |
[34:17] | I am so overwhelmed. | 我要崩溃了 |
[34:21] | And this guy just triggered everything. | 这个家伙就触发了一切 |
[34:26] | I had a dream flash | 我有一个梦闪 |
[34:30] | right before Yvette was attacked and I couldn’t interpret it. | 就在伊薇特被袭击之前 而我无法解析 |
[34:35] | I couldn’t save Yvette, just like I couldn’t save my mom. | 我救不了伊薇特 就像我当初也没救下我妈 |
[34:38] | I couldn’t stop that guy and | 我阻止不了那人 |
[34:40] | my powers are mixed up | 而我的能力又很混乱 |
[34:42] | and unpredictable! And I… | 还时好时坏 我… |
[34:45] | And the one person | 而那人 |
[34:47] | who supported me from day one, | 从一开始就支持我 |
[34:49] | who was always by my side, | 一直在我身边 |
[34:52] | who saw me for who I am, and… | 认清了我的为人 |
[34:57] | looked at me like I was beautiful. | 觉得我很美丽 |
[35:00] | It just broke my heart. | 我的心都碎了 |
[35:04] | And I don’t even know why. | 而我都不知道原因 |
[35:06] | I wish I had answers for you. | 我希望我能给你答案 |
[35:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:21] | When that bastard attacked my community, | 当那个混蛋袭击我的同类时 |
[35:27] | the one thing it felt like I had left… | 我唯一的感觉就是… |
[35:31] | I snapped. | 崩溃 |
[35:33] | At least this was something I could control. | 至少这是我能控制的 |
[35:36] | I could find this guy and stop him. | 我可以找到这个人 阻止他 |
[35:40] | Permanently. | 永久地 |
[35:42] | I could do something to protect | 我可以做点什么来保护 |
[35:45] | someone. | 别人 |
[35:47] | I felt that kind of pressure before. | 我以前也有那种压力 |
[35:50] | That anger… | 那种愤怒 |
[35:53] | but I wasn’t looking at things through your eyes | 但我没有通过你的视角看事情 |
[35:56] | and your experiences… | 也没有你的经历 |
[35:59] | And I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[36:02] | And I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道的 |
[36:05] | sometimes being the good guy sucks. | 有时候做个好人很糟糕 |
[36:09] | Especially when you know how easy it would be to just get rid of | 尤其是当你知道干掉一个如此卑鄙 满心仇恨的人 |
[36:13] | someone so vile and full of hate. | 是多么容易的时候 |
[36:17] | But, hey, | 但是 |
[36:20] | not doing that… | 不那样做 |
[36:22] | that is what makes us different from them. | 就是我们与他们的不同之处 |
[36:27] | That’s what let’s us keep protecting people, | 这就是我们保护人民的动力 |
[36:29] | and your community needs you. | 你的同类也需要你 |
[36:32] | They need Dreamer. | 他们需要梦想者 |
[36:36] | And I’m so sorry. I didn’t know how much pain you were in. | 我很抱歉 我不知道你那么痛苦 |
[36:48] | Okay, relationship talk. | 好了 来谈谈关系 |
[36:50] | Let’s decide right now that any virtual romance is cheating. | 我们现在断定 任何虚拟的浪漫都是欺骗 |
[36:54] | – Deal. – Yeah. | -同意 -好的 |
[36:55] | Also, virtual torture, | 还有 虚拟折磨 |
[36:57] | that is definitely real attempted murder. | 绝对算是谋杀未遂 |
[37:00] | Yeah. There are a lot of open questions | 是的 在虚拟世界中 |
[37:04] | about ethics and morality in the virtual world. | 有很多关于伦理和道德的开放性问题 |
[37:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:10] | I do truly believe that what we’re… | 我真的相信我们… |
[37:14] | What I am doing at Obsidian North can help people. | 我在黑曜石之北的工作能帮助人们 |
[37:19] | I just, I feel so guilty and angry | 我只是 我觉得很内疚很愤怒 |
[37:22] | that someone would take advantage of our technology like that. | 有人会那样利用我们的技术 |
[37:26] | Use our tools as a weapon? | 把我们的工具当作武器 |
[37:28] | Maybe there should be some regulations on | 或许应该对黑曜石白金的使用人 |
[37:30] | who can use Obsidian Platinum. | 做一些规定 |
[37:31] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:33] | But I flagged that glitch months ago, | 但我几个月前就上报了这个小问题 |
[37:36] | and I was promised that it was taken care of. | 有人向我保证会处理好 |
[37:44] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[37:47] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[37:48] | Hey, it’s… | 看到… |
[37:50] | It’s so good to see you out. | 看到你出来真是太好了 |
[37:52] | I’m so glad that you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[37:54] | I really wanted to meet you | 我真的很想见见你 |
[37:57] | in the real world, to thank you. | 在现实生活中 来感谢你 |
[38:01] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[38:04] | Wanna have a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[38:07] | – This is Kelly. – Hi. | -这是凯莉 -你好 |
[38:09] | She’s kind of part of it, too. | 她也参与了其中 |
[38:21] | We don’t have to worry about that creep anymore. | 我们再也不用担心那个变态了 |
[38:24] | He’s going to prison for a long time. | 他会在监狱里待很久 |
[38:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:31] | Deleting my Upswipz account. | 删除我的碰碰账号 |
[38:34] | And all social media accounts. | 和所有社交媒体账号 |
[38:36] | Yvette, you can’t do that. | 伊薇特 你不能这样做 |
[38:37] | I have had it with putting myself out there. | 我受够了把自己暴露在外面 |
[38:41] | Making myself an easy target. I’m done. | 让自己成为一个活靶子 我受够了 |
[38:43] | He was just one bad person. | 他只是一个坏人 |
[38:45] | You can tell yourself that, Nia, like I did, | 你就这样跟自己说 尼娅 就像我一样 |
[38:49] | but I should have known better. | 但我早该知道 |
[38:53] | I’m a trans woman of color. | 我是有色人种的变性女人 |
[38:54] | Okay, I know what we’re up against. | 好吧 我知道我们面对的是什么 |
[39:00] | I wanted Angus so badly to be real. | 我非常希望安格斯是真的 |
[39:05] | For someone to care about me, to get me, to adore me. | 有人来关心我 懂我 爱我 |
[39:11] | – It never got to be true. – It will be. | -永远不可能实现了 -会的 |
[39:14] | You will find that kind of love, Yvette, | 你会找到那份爱 伊薇特 |
[39:15] | but not if you shut down. | 但如果你放弃了就不会 |
[39:22] | They want us to be invisible… | 他们想让我们失去存在感 |
[39:27] | because of their own fears. | 因为他们自己害怕 |
[39:30] | They want to erase us | 他们想抹杀我们 |
[39:32] | so we need to shine even brighter. | 所以我们更要大放异彩 |
[39:37] | You are a beautiful woman. | 你是一个美丽的女人 |
[39:41] | Big beautiful life, | 美好的生活 |
[39:42] | and sharing that life is what will change this world. | 与他人分享将会改变这个世界 |
[39:54] | The bigot you arrested, Gregory Bauer, | 你逮捕的那个偏执狂 格雷戈里·鲍尔 |
[39:55] | belongs to an online hate group | 属于一个专门针对变性人群体 |
[39:57] | specifically targeting the trans community. | 的网络仇恨组织 |
[39:59] | I took the liberty of identifying its users. | 我擅自确认了其用户 |
[40:01] | The group boasts about future attacks and takes credit for others. | 该组织吹嘘未来的袭击 窃取他人功劳 |
[40:04] | I believe you will find some leads to your cold cases in there. | 我相信你会在里面找到一些悬案的线索 |
[40:08] | I… I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道该说什么 |
[40:10] | The DEO takes threats against our sister superheroes very seriously. | 超查部会严肃处理针对我们姐妹超级英雄的威胁 |
[40:19] | Ready for another round? | 准备好再来一轮了吗 |
[40:24] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[40:25] | I can make you do anything in the virtual world! | 在虚拟世界 我可以让你做任何事 |
[40:28] | But that wasn’t your real weapon, Alex. | 但那不是你真正的武器 艾丽克斯 |
[40:31] | You have to give it time to bond to you. | 你必须给它时间来与你建立联系 |
[40:35] | Let’s do this again tomorrow. | 我们明天再来 |
[40:38] | J’onn, really? | 荣恩 要不要这样 |
[40:44] | Mom, hey. | 妈妈 |
[40:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:58] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[41:00] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[41:04] | Mom just called me. | 妈妈刚刚给我打电话 |
[41:07] | They found Dad. | 他们找到爸爸了 |
[41:09] | Jeremiah? | 耶利米 |
[41:12] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[41:26] | There you go, Mr. Bates, | 好了 贝茨先生 |
[41:29] | you just rest easy. | 好好休息 |
[41:31] | I’ve got you now. | 有我在呢 |