时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | People use our VR to cope with trauma they experience. | 人们利用虚拟现实来应对经历的创伤 |
[00:06] | Your failsafe failed. | 你的故障保险故障了 |
[00:09] | I assure you, this glitch will be fixed. | 我向你保证 我们会修复这个故障 |
[00:11] | You just rest easy, Mr. Bates. | 好好休息 贝茨先生 |
[00:14] | I’ve got you now. | 有我在呢 |
[00:16] | They found Dad. | 他们找到爸爸了 |
[00:18] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:22] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[00:25] | Of all the places for Jeremiah to hide out, | 耶利米有这么多藏身的地方 |
[00:27] | the Peruvian Andes. | 居然是秘鲁安第斯山脉 |
[00:28] | Yeah. It’s where he found you. | 是的 他就是在那里找到你的 |
[00:31] | Clearly, that place meant a lot to him. | 显然 那里对他来说意义重大 |
[00:33] | He was doing humanitarian work? | 他在做人道主义工作吗 |
[00:35] | In a refugee camp. | 在一个难民营里 |
[00:37] | Helping displaced aliens. | 帮助流离失所的外星人 |
[00:39] | After everything that Jeremiah endured, | 耶利米经历了这么多 |
[00:41] | it’s hard to believe he died of a cardiac arrest. | 很难相信他竟然死于心脏病发作 |
[00:45] | It’s surreal. | 太离奇了 |
[00:47] | Hey, how are you, how’re you doing? | 你… 你怎么样 |
[00:49] | I’m sad. | 难过 |
[00:52] | It’s painful to know he’s really gone. | 知道他真的不在了 我很难过 |
[00:54] | But you know what? I’m also relieved to know | 但同时我也松了一口气 |
[00:57] | he was a good man that… | 知道他是个好人 |
[01:00] | That brought me some peace. | 倒是带给了我一丝平静 |
[01:01] | That’s one thing I never doubted… | 这一点我从来没有怀疑过 |
[01:03] | is that Jeremiah loved his daughters. | 就是耶利米很爱他的两个女儿 |
[01:07] | That’s what Eliza said to me this morning. | 伊莉莎今早也是这么和我说的 |
[01:14] | Kara. I’m so sorry. | 卡拉 别难过 |
[01:15] | Thanks, Kelly. I’m so glad Alex has you. | 谢谢你 凯莉 我很高兴艾丽克斯有你 |
[01:19] | So where is she? Are you guys ready? | 她人呢 你们准备好了吗 |
[01:21] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[01:23] | And you can spare me the big accusing eyes, Kara, | 你不用瞪着我看 卡拉 |
[01:25] | I’m not changing my mind. | 我是不会改变主意的 |
[01:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:29] | Alex, I don’t understand. | 艾丽克斯 我不明白 |
[01:31] | You were with me last night when we made the arrangements. | 昨晚我们做安排的时候 你和我在一起 |
[01:33] | I never said that I was participating. | 我从没说过我会参与 |
[01:36] | I… I know you’re in pain. | 我知道你很难过 |
[01:38] | – I’m not in pain. – Of course you are. | -我不难过 -你当然难过 |
[01:40] | Okay, stop telling me how I feel. | 别再告诉我我有什么感受 |
[01:42] | Okay, then you tell me how you feel. | 那你告诉我你是什么感受 |
[01:44] | Tell me why you’re refusing to go to your father’s funeral. | 告诉我你为什么拒绝去参加你父亲的葬礼 |
[01:48] | Because I don’t feel the need to bury a man | 因为我不觉得我需要埋葬一个 |
[01:51] | who has been dead to me for years. | 对我来说已死了多年的人 |
[01:53] | Jeremiah was changing his ways. | 耶利米在改变 |
[01:54] | He was helping people, making amends. | 他在帮人 弥补赎罪 |
[01:56] | Well, not to me. | 对我而言不是 |
[01:57] | He had to live in secrecy for his safety. | 为了他的安全 他不得不秘密地生活 |
[02:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:00] | After leaving Cadmus, did you think | 在他离开卡德摩斯后 |
[02:02] | he was just gonna be able to call us whenever he felt like? | 你觉得他能随时随地打电话给我们吗 |
[02:04] | I am the one who held out hope for him. | 是我对他寄予了希望 |
[02:06] | I am the one that said that he was good, | 是我说他是好人 |
[02:08] | and that Cadmus was forcing him to kill people. | 说卡德摩斯逼他杀人 |
[02:10] | And he helped you escape. | 但是他帮助你逃脱了 |
[02:11] | And then he disappeared. Again. | 然后他消失了 再一次消失 |
[02:14] | Just like that! | 就这样不见了 |
[02:15] | Alex, he’s still your father. | 艾丽克斯 他还是你父亲 |
[02:17] | You should be at his burial. | 他应该参加他的葬礼 |
[02:19] | Look, the man that I loved | 我爱的那个人 |
[02:20] | hasn’t been a father to me in years. | 已经很多年没当我的爸爸了 |
[02:24] | And… and, yes. | 没错 |
[02:25] | Yes, we were so close that we could just… | 没错 我们以前亲近到可以… |
[02:29] | we could finish each other’s sentences. | 可以接对方想说的话 |
[02:32] | But his obsession with keeping you safe | 但是他对保护你的痴迷 |
[02:36] | changed all of it. | 完全改变了这些 |
[02:37] | Nothing else mattered to him, the least of all me. | 其他的一切对他都不重要 尤其是我 |
[02:39] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[02:41] | Come on, Kara. | 拜托 卡拉 |
[02:42] | He treated you like you were some golden girl, | 他对待你就像你是金童玉女似的 |
[02:45] | and of course you have love for him, and I totally respect that. | 你当然爱他 这点我完全尊重 |
[02:50] | But he treated me like I wasn’t even worth his time. | 但他对待我就像我根本都不值得他浪费时间 |
[02:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:00] | So, what do you want me to tell Eliza? | 那你想我怎么和伊莉莎说 |
[03:03] | – I don’t care. – You don’t care. | -我不在乎 -你不在乎 |
[03:05] | You don’t care what I tell our grieving mother? | 你不在乎我怎么和我们悲伤的母亲说吗 |
[03:07] | I have spent my entire life protecting this whole family, | 我一辈子都在保护这个家 |
[03:11] | and I will not do it again. | 我不会再这么做了 |
[03:16] | She is all yours, Kelly. I’m not dealing with this. | 她就交给你了 凯莉 我不想面对她 |
[03:21] | People grieve differently, | 人们悲伤的方式各有不同 |
[03:22] | and Alex is reeling. | 艾丽克斯只是心烦意乱 |
[03:24] | Okay, you guys go to Midvale, I’ll talk to her. | 你们去米德维尔吧 我来开解她 |
[03:27] | – There’s still time. – Call me if you need any help. | -还有时间 -需要帮忙就打给我 |
[03:29] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[03:44] | – It’s a bit early for that. – Don’t. | -现在喝酒有点早 -别说 |
[03:46] | Look, I get it. | 我懂 |
[03:48] | You know I have had a lot of loss. | 你知道我失去过很多 |
[03:50] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[03:51] | You have no idea… | 你根本不知道 |
[03:54] | how I feel. | 我的感受 |
[03:57] | I have mourned the loss of my father | 我因为失去父亲 |
[04:00] | multiple times. | 已经悲痛过好几次 |
[04:03] | You have no idea this stabbing pain here. | 你根本不知道我心里的刺痛感 |
[04:10] | I’m losing him over and over and over again. | 我一遍又一遍地失去他 |
[04:18] | And I really… | 我真的… |
[04:20] | I really can’t tolerate being psychoanalyzed | 我现在真的无法忍受我女朋友 |
[04:23] | by my girlfriend right now. | 对我做心理分析 |
[04:26] | – I’m sorry. – So rather than your apology, | -对不起 -与其听你道歉 |
[04:28] | what I want is to be left alone. | 我更想一个人静静 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:33] | I will give you space. | 我会给你空间的 |
[04:36] | But just know that I love you | 但你要知道我爱你 |
[04:38] | and I’m here for you unconditionally. | 我会无条件地支持你 |
[04:41] | And when you’re ready, just call. | 等你准备好了 就打给我 |
[04:45] | You got it. | 好 |
[04:57] | But now we want you to know | 但现在我们希望你们知道 |
[04:58] | you’re in good hands. | 你们得到了良好的保护 |
[05:02] | Hope, help and compassion for all. | 我们给予所有人希望 帮助与同情 |
[05:05] | Call us– | 请联系我们… |
[05:14] | 感觉非常困惑压抑吗 立刻订购VR项目 黑曜石之北白金 | |
[06:15] | Let’s go punch things. | 去找谁打一架吧 |
[06:37] | Hey, Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[06:38] | Will. | 威廉 |
[06:39] | I heard about Kara and Alex’s dad. | 我听说了卡拉和艾丽克斯爸爸的事 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry for all of you. | 我真的为你们感到遗憾 |
[06:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:45] | Hey, shouldn’t you guys be getting on the road | 你们是不是应该上路 |
[06:46] | for the funeral about now? | 去参加葬礼了 |
[06:47] | Yeah, we should. | 是的 应该是 |
[06:48] | But things are complicated with her and her dad. | 但是她和她爸爸的情况很复杂 |
[06:51] | So she says she doesn’t wanna go to Midvale today. | 所以她说她今天不想去米德维尔 |
[06:54] | – That’s rough. – Yeah, but there’s still time. | -真不好过 -是啊 但现在还有时间 |
[06:56] | So I am giving her space | 所以我给了她一些空间 |
[06:58] | and hoping she changes her mind. | 希望她能改变想法 |
[07:00] | Which leaves me here with nothing to do but worry. | 于是就留下我在这里 满心担忧 |
[07:05] | Well, if you are looking to pass the time, | 如果你想打发时间 |
[07:08] | – I could use a favor. – Yeah. | -可以帮我个忙 -好啊 |
[07:13] | In the past three weeks, | 过去三周里 |
[07:14] | Lex Luthor has rushed 32 satellites | 莱克斯·卢瑟推进了32台卫星 |
[07:17] | through approval by the FAA and launched them into space. | 通过联邦航空局的批准升入太空 |
[07:20] | Each of their orbits placed them directly above a city | 每一颗都环绕着这次黑曜石世界巡展中 |
[07:22] | that Lex himself is visiting on this Obsidian world tour. | 莱克斯亲自造访的城市上方 |
[07:27] | So you’re wondering what the satellites have to do | 所以你好奇那些卫星 |
[07:29] | with the Obsidian Platinum’s launch. | 与黑曜石白金发布有什么关联 |
[07:32] | Nothing, as far as I’m aware. | 据我所知 没有任何关联 |
[07:34] | Platinum operates off of booster towers. | 白金是不依靠增强塔工作的 |
[07:36] | So, whatever Lex’s business is with the satellites, | 所以不管莱克斯用卫星做什么 |
[07:40] | it has nothing to do with us. | 与我们都无关 |
[07:41] | But you’re still skeptical of him? | 但你依然不相信他 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I worry about what Lex is doing with our platform. | 是 我担心莱克斯用我们平台做的事 |
[07:46] | And Alex is skeptical, too. | 艾丽克斯也很不信他 |
[07:48] | So I’m keeping an eye out for anything | 所以我在寻找证据 |
[07:50] | that might prove that Lex isn’t the hero that everyone thinks. | 证明莱克斯不是世人所认为的英雄 |
[07:54] | Still, you don’t think he’s doing anything wrong here? | 但你依然不认为他在这里做的是错的 |
[07:57] | Not that I can tell. | 我没看出来 |
[07:59] | Since Luthor Corp came aboard | 自从卢瑟公司加入之后 |
[08:00] | the only glitch involved a failsafe. | 唯一出现的错误只是关于故障保护的 |
[08:02] | And that was a fluke. | 而那也只是虚惊一场 |
[08:04] | A lone hacker, Richard Bates, exploited it for his own ends. | 一名黑客 理查德·贝茨 用来给自己牟利 |
[08:08] | You don’t think there’s any chance | 你不觉得理查德有可能 |
[08:09] | this Richard was working with Lex? | 是在与莱克斯合作吗 |
[08:14] | What would Alex say? | 艾丽克斯会怎么说 |
[08:17] | That with Lex, anything is possible. | 就莱克斯来说 什么都有可能 |
[08:37] | Man, this guy’s really great. | 天哪 这人技术真不错 |
[08:40] | Hey, Supergirl, | 超女 |
[08:42] | I haven’t seen you in VR before. | 以前没在虚拟现实里见过你啊 |
[08:44] | Treasure Hunter Tilly. | 宝藏猎人提利 |
[08:45] | I’m a participant like you. | 我和你一样都是参与者 |
[08:48] | Oh, cool. | 真棒 |
[08:49] | Most of these people are bots. | 这里大部分都是机器人 |
[08:52] | The simulation maps your brain, | 模拟会扫描你的大脑 |
[08:54] | so it’ll populate your world | 然后会在你的世界中 |
[08:56] | with things that feel familiar to you. | 塞满你感觉熟悉的东西 |
[08:57] | People you know, places you’ve been. | 你所认识的人 你去过的地方 |
[09:00] | Well, they do look very, very real. | 他们确实看起来非常真实 |
[09:03] | All you gotta do is check the neck. | 你只要检查脖子就行 |
[09:06] | If you see three stripes, | 如果你看到三道杠 |
[09:07] | that means they’re a non-player character. | 那就意味着他们是非玩家角色 |
[09:09] | The ones without stripes, we’re the realies. | 我们这种没有杠的 就是真人了 |
[09:12] | Right. Well, thank you, Tilly. | 好的 谢谢你 提利 |
[09:16] | Call me Bonnie. | 叫我邦妮 |
[09:17] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[09:19] | My sister Jill is Supergirl’s biggest fan in real life. | 我妹妹吉尔在现实中是超女的大粉丝 |
[09:22] | Oh, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[09:25] | So are you blowing off steam playing hero, | 所以你扮演超级英雄就是爽一下 |
[09:28] | or working something out? | 还是想纾解什么问题 |
[09:31] | You know, I’m just taking a break from the real world. | 我就是离开现实世界休息一下 |
[09:35] | Yeah, the real world sucks. | 现实世界太烂了 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:41] | Jill was just diagnosed with stage four cancer | 吉尔刚被诊断出癌症晚期 |
[09:43] | and I can’t even afford the flight to go see her. | 我甚至都没钱飞去看她 |
[09:46] | I’m so sorry. That’s terrible. | 真抱歉 这太糟了 |
[09:49] | It is. | 没错 |
[09:52] | But in here, it’s all good, right? | 但是在这里 一切安好 对吧 |
[09:55] | Even if it’s just for a few hours. | 即便只是几个小时 |
[09:57] | So, who’s this rock starman? | 那么 这位摇滚巨星是谁 |
[09:59] | His real name is Derek something | 他的真名叫做德里克什么的 |
[10:02] | and he’s in here all the time. | 他总是在这里 |
[10:05] | Word is his wife passed away. | 据说他妻子过世了 |
[10:07] | If you ask me, he stays in VR way longer than is healthy. | 要我说 他在虚拟现实里沉溺太久了 |
[10:13] | And that’s my ride. | 我该走了 |
[10:17] | See you around, Supergirl. | 下次见 超女 |
[10:34] | That was metal! | 真是太金属了 |
[10:37] | Thanks, Supergirl. | 谢谢你 超女 |
[10:38] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[10:39] | It’s amazing how real all this feels. | 这一切感觉太真实了 |
[10:43] | All this… | 这一切… |
[10:45] | Virtual reality. | 虚拟现实 |
[10:52] | Virtual reality. | 虚拟现实 |
[10:56] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么呢 |
[10:58] | One, two, three, four! | 一 二 三 四 |
[11:23] | Okay. Dragon at the fountain. | 好吧 喷泉边有条龙 |
[11:26] | What would Kara do? | 卡拉会怎么办 |
[11:28] | Heat vision. | 热视线 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:33] | Kara makes this look so easy. | 卡拉做起来就那么轻松 |
[11:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | Supergirl, how does it feel to defeat a Dracokardosian? | 超女 打败德卡龙稀人的感觉如何 |
[12:11] | Uh, I’m just glad that I could help. | 我只是高兴能帮上忙 |
[12:13] | So what are you going to do now? | 那你现在要做什么 |
[12:14] | Well, does anyone know where a girl can get a bite to eat around here? | 有人知道这附近哪里能吃点东西吗 |
[12:20] | That settles it. | 就这样吧 |
[12:21] | Uh, there’s nothing that connects Lex to the failsafe hack | 没有证据能证明莱克斯是故障保险黑客 |
[12:24] | or to the guy that did it. | 或者做了这件事 |
[12:25] | But if that guy was able to hack that part of your system, | 但如果那家伙能侵入你们系统的那部分 |
[12:28] | who’s to say Lex won’t target it, too? | 谁又能保证莱克斯不想这么做呢 |
[12:32] | What is it? Did Lex do something? | 怎么了 莱克斯做了什么吗 |
[12:34] | No, not something he did, | 不是他做了什么 |
[12:35] | something we should have done and didn’t. | 是我们有本该做而没做的事情 |
[12:38] | The failsafe error I found, it wasn’t patched after all. | 我发现的故障保险错误根本没有被修复 |
[12:42] | You mean the back door’s still open? | 你是说后门还开着 |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:44] | But that means that | 但这意味着 |
[12:45] | there’s a chance other people could still be in there. | 可能其他人还在这里 |
[12:47] | I need to find Andrea. | 我必须找到安德里亚 |
[12:49] | Kelly, what’s going on? | 凯莉 怎么了 |
[12:50] | The failsafe glitch Richard Bates exploited, | 理查德·贝茨利用的故障保险故障 |
[12:53] | it hasn’t been fixed. | 还没有被修复 |
[12:54] | – What? – Yeah, | -什么 -是的 |
[12:56] | I thought maybe it was a slip-up with the records, | 我想也许是记录上的差错 |
[12:57] | but I checked. | 但我检查过了 |
[12:58] | The order for the patch was put in, | 修补程序的命令已经下达 |
[13:00] | but the work funds haven’t been released. | 但工作经费并没有发放 |
[13:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[13:09] | we have to do something about this right now. | 我们现在必须做点什么 |
[13:11] | Kelly, I understand your concern, | 凯莉 我理解你的担忧 |
[13:12] | but what happened last week was because of the hacker, | 但上周发生的事是因为黑客 |
[13:14] | not a flaw in our system. | 不是我们系统的漏洞 |
[13:16] | And since then, there have been no reports | 从那以后 还没有任何报告表明 |
[13:18] | of anyone being affected, have there? | 有人受到影响 对吧 |
[13:21] | No. | 是的 |
[13:22] | This withholding of funds is just | 这笔付款失败只是 |
[13:25] | corporate bureaucracy with the board. | 公司董事会官僚主义的问题 |
[13:27] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[13:28] | But there’s nothing to alarm our users about. | 但没必要提醒用户注意 |
[13:30] | You don’t think our users deserve a warning | 你不觉得我们的用户需要得到警告 |
[13:33] | that the lenses might be problematic? | 我们的眼镜可能有问题吗 |
[13:34] | All that would do is make them worry about the platform, | 这只会让他们担心平台 |
[13:36] | and then they wouldn’t be able to use the platform | 为了放心 他们之后再也不会 |
[13:38] | to get over their worries. | 使用我们的平台了 |
[13:40] | And when it comes to veterans and sufferers of mental trauma, | 还有老兵和精神创伤患者 |
[13:42] | do we really wanna stop giving them what they need? | 我们真的要剥夺他们需要的治疗吗 |
[13:46] | I would never let our consumers | 我绝不会让我们的客户 |
[13:48] | engage in anything that would put them in jeopardy. | 参与任何可能让他们陷入危险的事情 |
[13:51] | Still, I’ll call into Gemma and get the funds released | 并且 我还要给杰玛打电话放款 |
[13:54] | and that glitch fixed. | 修补漏洞 |
[13:57] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:05] | Well, if it isn’t Supergirl. | 这不是超女吗 |
[14:12] | these blueberry pancakes are absolutely insane. | 这些蓝莓薄饼太好吃了 |
[14:15] | I mean, they’re just like from when I was back home. | 就像我在家里吃的一样 |
[14:18] | It’s, like, crispy on the outside | 边缘很脆 |
[14:20] | and a little bit gooey on the inside. | 内馅又软又粘 |
[14:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[14:26] | Kelly could come here and eat these without dying. | 凯莉来了这里一定也会喜欢的 |
[14:30] | Don’t tell me, is Kelly one of your Super Friends? | 别告诉我凯莉也是你的超级朋友之一 |
[14:33] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[14:34] | No, no, no. She’s my girlfriend. | 不 她是我的女朋友 |
[14:36] | My very smart, and kind, | 我聪明 友善 |
[14:39] | and wonderfully supportive girlfriend | 非常支持我的女朋友 |
[14:42] | who I was a complete jerk to this morning. | 而我今天早上对她很恶劣 |
[14:45] | We all have our bad days. | 我们今天都不顺 |
[14:49] | This is a little bit more than that. | 更糟的是 |
[14:53] | I just found out that my father passed away. | 我刚得知我父亲去世了 |
[14:56] | He kind of treated me like I was an equal. | 他很平等地对待我 |
[15:00] | Especially when it came to taking care of my mother. | 特别是在照顾我妈妈的时候 |
[15:03] | And definitely when it came to taking care of my sister. | 确切地说还有照顾我妹妹的时候 |
[15:07] | And, uh, I don’t know, I thought it was really cool | 我不知道 我以为他让我承担这样的责任 |
[15:11] | that he would give me that kind of responsibility, | 是一件很棒的事情 |
[15:13] | but I look back at it now, and I’m… I just… | 但我现在回想起来 我… |
[15:18] | Like it is totally unfair that he put all of that on me. | 我觉得他这样对待我是完全不公平的 |
[15:23] | I mean, my sister, she can be a handful. | 我妹妹很桀骜不驯 |
[15:28] | So I thought if I came in here, um, | 所以我想也许来了这里 |
[15:31] | I could just feel some freedom for myself. | 我可以获得一点自由 |
[15:33] | I could fly around and I could knock things down | 我可以飞来飞去 击倒恶棍 |
[15:36] | without anybody being able to stop me. | 没有人可以阻止我 |
[15:38] | And then I would… I would feel better. | 我以为我会感觉好一点 |
[15:43] | But I don’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[15:45] | I mean, not really. | 心情并没有好转 |
[15:47] | ‘Cause, I mean, my dad’s still dead. | 因为我父亲还是去世了 |
[15:52] | My girlfriend, she’s right. | 我女朋友说得对 |
[15:55] | I have a lot of things to work through. | 我还有很多问题要解决 |
[16:02] | Anyway, that was… wow. | 无论如何 薄饼很好吃 |
[16:05] | I, uh… | 我… |
[16:06] | I think it’s about time that I go back to the real world. | 我想是时候回到现实世界了 |
[16:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:13] | Uh, just that this has been a lot of fun, | 虽然这里很好玩 |
[16:17] | but I think it’s time to get back to reality. | 但我想是时候回到现实世界了 |
[16:20] | “Reality”? | “现实世界” |
[16:23] | Are you okay, hon? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[16:24] | How about another round for my favorite customers? | 再给我最喜爱的顾客上一轮酒怎么样 |
[16:27] | Works for me. | 我来一杯 |
[16:32] | Have you heard any more about your sister? | 你有听说关于你妹妹的消息吗 |
[16:35] | – My sister? – Jill. | -我妹妹 -吉尔 |
[16:41] | Okay, how long have you been in here, Bonnie? | 你在这里多久了 邦尼 |
[16:44] | I’m Tilly. | 我是提利 |
[16:46] | Treasure Hunter Tilly. | 寻宝者提利 |
[16:48] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[16:50] | – J’onn? – We need you at the DEO right now. | -荣恩 -我们需要你立刻来超查部 |
[16:53] | You’re in the DEO? | 你在超查部 |
[16:55] | Supergirl, don’t worry about your friend. | 超女 别担心你的朋友 |
[16:57] | She’s working through things. | 她在处理事情 |
[16:59] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[17:00] | I’ll see she gets to where she needs to go. | 我会带她去该去的地方 |
[17:02] | Keep ’em coming, Mac. | 继续上酒吧 伙计 |
[17:08] | Good luck with everything. | 祝你一切好运 |
[17:10] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[17:41] | Oh, it’s just like the real DEO. | 这里好像真正的超查部 |
[17:44] | Maybe even better than the real DEO. | 甚至比真正的超查部还好 |
[17:46] | – Supergirl. – Director J’onzz. | -超女 -荣兹局长 |
[17:48] | We’ve just had word that a short-range ballistic missile | 我们刚听说一颗短程弹道导弹 |
[17:50] | was stolen from Thompson Marine Base by unknown terrorists. | 被未知恐怖主义者从汤普森海军陆战队基地偷走 |
[17:53] | Paired with the right tech, an SRBM like that | 如果使用正确设备 这样的短程弹道导弹 |
[17:56] | has the capacity to wipe out everything within a 20-mile radius. | 能够彻底歼灭方圆32公里内的一切 |
[18:00] | Can we track it? | 能追踪吗 |
[18:01] | We’re sweeping the city for its signature now. | 我们正在搜查全城寻找它的踪迹 |
[18:07] | This is the part where you say | 这时候你要说 |
[18:08] | you’ll circle the city and track these guys down. | 你会绕城搜索这群人 |
[18:10] | Right, yes. | 好 是的 |
[18:11] | Uh, sorry, I was just… | 抱歉 我刚才… |
[18:14] | You have no idea how good it feels to be here with you. | 你们不知道能跟你待在这里感觉有多好 |
[18:16] | Supergirl, | 超女 |
[18:18] | this is Hank Henshaw. | 我是汉克·亨肖 |
[18:19] | There’s only one thing alive on less than four legs | 只有一个拥有不到四条腿的生物 |
[18:21] | that can hear this frequency. | 能够听到这个频率 |
[18:23] | And that’s you. | 就是你 |
[18:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:25] | – It’s Henshaw. – What? | -是亨肖 -什么 |
[18:27] | He’s speaking to me in some sort of high-pitched frequency. | 他在用很高的频率跟我说话 |
[18:29] | My God. It is Henshaw. | 天哪 是亨肖 |
[18:32] | As I’m sure you’ve discovered by now, | 你现在应该已经发现了 |
[18:34] | I’ve stolen a missile from a nearby base. | 我从附近的基地偷了一颗导弹 |
[18:37] | What you haven’t discovered | 你没有发现的是 |
[18:38] | is that while the DEO is focused on my larceny, | 当超查部在调查我的偷窃行为时 |
[18:41] | – I kidnapped your sister. – Kara? | -我绑架了你妹妹 -卡拉 |
[18:44] | Sprock! It is true. Look. | 完了 是真的 你看 |
[18:48] | How? The only way he could know Kara is your sister | -怎么会 -他怎么能知道卡拉是你妹妹 |
[18:51] | is if he found out your secret identity. | 除非他发现了你的秘密身份 |
[18:54] | There’s a nuclear warhead | 纳欣诺市南边的 |
[18:55] | at the Tamaki Air Force Base | 玉木空军基地里 |
[18:56] | south of the city. | 有一颗核弹头 |
[18:57] | Get it and deliver it to the abandoned warehouse | 给你一小时 你去把它带来 |
[19:00] | on Waterfront Road within the hour. | 送到海滨路上的废弃仓库里来 |
[19:02] | Do it, or I’ll reveal your secret identity | 如果不照做 我就揭穿你的秘密身份 |
[19:04] | and kill your sister. | 并杀掉你妹妹 |
[19:07] | Alex, I know your history with Henshaw. | 艾丽克斯 我知道你和亨肖的历史 |
[19:10] | Promise me you won’t let feelings cloud your judgment | 我们将他绳之以法时 请向我保证 |
[19:13] | as we bring him to justice. | 你不会让私情影响判断 |
[19:15] | I can handle it. | 我能承受 |
[19:17] | Where’s Kara? | 卡拉在哪里 |
[19:19] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[19:21] | For now. | 暂时 |
[19:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:25] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[19:28] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[19:29] | infiltrated my organization, ambushed me. | 渗入了我的组织 伏击了我 |
[19:33] | Left me for dead in the jungle. | 让我在丛林里自生自灭 |
[19:36] | So this is what I want! | 所以这就是我想要的 |
[19:47] | You didn’t think I’d come unprepared, did you? | 你不会觉得我毫无准备就来了吧 |
[19:51] | You didn’t think I’d bring an active warhead, did you? | 你不会觉得我会真拿着核弹头来吧 |
[19:57] | I still have the missile. | 导弹还在我手里 |
[19:59] | And I still have you. | 你也在我手上 |
[20:01] | That’s enough to get the DEO back to its former glory. | 这已经足够让超查部重回往日的荣光 |
[20:04] | By blowing it up and starting over. | 全部炸掉 一切重来 |
[20:11] | And now the DEO, your sister… | 现在超查部 你妹妹 |
[20:14] | and everyone you love will die. | 以及你爱的所有人都会死 |
[20:17] | No. | 不 |
[20:21] | No one will be able to save them… or you. | 谁都救不了他们 也救不了你 |
[20:24] | I don’t need anyone to save me. | 我不需要任何人救我 |
[20:28] | Because I am Supergirl! | 因为我是超女 |
[20:48] | – Supergirl. – J’onn. | -超女 -荣恩 |
[20:50] | I’ve got Henshaw, but I don’t know where… | 亨肖抓到了 但我不知道… |
[20:53] | We have Kara. | 卡拉在我们这里 |
[20:55] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[20:58] | You should not have come back. | 你不该回来的 |
[21:02] | And now you’ll never hurt my family again. | 现在你再也无法伤害我的家人了 |
[21:16] | So… | 是这样 |
[21:17] | Andrea said the failsafe patch wasn’t addressed | 安德里亚说因为董事会那边的官僚主义 |
[21:20] | because of bureaucracy with the board. | 保险装置补丁没有进一步处理 |
[21:26] | But… | 但是 |
[21:28] | Ever since Luthor Corp partnered with us… | 自从卢瑟公司和我们合作之后 |
[21:31] | …the board has a new member… | 董事会增加了新成员 |
[21:33] | Lex. | 莱克斯 |
[21:33] | So maybe he was behind it. | 也许他确实是幕后黑手 |
[21:36] | He could have pressured other board members to ignore the glitch | 他可能向其他董事会成员施压 让他们无视问题 |
[21:39] | so he could exploit it for his own ends. | 这样才能收作己用 |
[21:40] | Maybe trap people inside the VR and lock in subscribers. | 比如把人困在虚拟现实里 锁住订购者 |
[21:44] | Yeah, but we don’t have any facts to back that up. | 是 但是我们没有事实依据 |
[21:49] | Well, there has to be something we can do. | 总该有我们能做的事 |
[21:51] | This is a list of almost 500 users | 这是一份近五百人的用户名单 |
[21:53] | who have been using our VR non-stop for 48 hours or more. | 他们已经连续使用虚拟现实48小时甚至更久 |
[21:57] | No one’s called about them, but… | 没有人为他们打来电话咨询 但是… |
[22:00] | – They could still be trapped. – Yeah. | -他们可能也被困住了 -是啊 |
[22:03] | How do you feel about helping me make a few hundred phone calls? | 帮我打几百个电话 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:11] | Good job today. | 今天干得不错 |
[22:12] | – Henshaw’s in containment. – Good. | -亨肖已被拘禁 -那就好 |
[22:15] | – How’s Kara? – Back at CatCo, | -卡拉如何 -回了凯特科 |
[22:18] | finishing her article as we speak. | 正在完成她的文章 |
[22:19] | Oh, and she, uh, wanted me to remind you, | 她还让我提醒你一下 |
[22:21] | it’s your turn to pick up the dumplings tonight. | 今晚该你买饺子了 |
[22:26] | That’s my sister. | 不愧是我妹妹 |
[22:30] | I know that look. | 我很熟悉这个表情 |
[22:31] | Is something on your mind? | 有心事吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I just, um… | 是啊 我… |
[22:38] | I don’t know, everything just feels so… so good. | 说不好 这一切感觉都太美好了 |
[22:42] | But I keep having this feeling that I’ve forgotten something. | 但是我总觉得我好像忘记了什么 |
[22:46] | Kind of like the “Did I lock the front door?” | 有点像”我把前门锁了吗” |
[22:49] | kind of feeling. Hmm. | 那种感觉 |
[22:51] | But still, I… | 不过 |
[22:53] | I know that I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing. | 我知道我现在做的事是正确的 |
[22:56] | I’ve got my team, I’ve got my family… | 我的团队在 家人也在 |
[23:00] | Everything, it feels… | 一切都在 让我感觉… |
[23:04] | Right? | 对了 |
[23:06] | Alex, you saved your family, | 艾丽克斯 你今天救了你的家人 |
[23:09] | the DEO, and the citizens of National City today. | 超查部 还有纳欣诺市市民 |
[23:13] | That feeling you can’t quite pin down… | 那种你没法确定的感觉… |
[23:16] | it’s called happiness. | 就叫做快乐 |
[23:18] | Now, come on, let’s go celebrate. | 来吧 我们去庆祝 |
[23:20] | Brainy’s buying. | 布莱尼请客 |
[23:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:23] | – Let’s celebrate. – Yeah. | -我们去庆祝吧 -好 |
[23:33] | *Feelings* | *感觉* |
[23:38] | *Nothing more than feelings* | *什么都比不上感觉* |
[23:44] | *Trying to forget my…* | *试着忘记我…* |
[23:50] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[23:51] | President Lincoln. | 林肯总统 |
[23:56] | Hey, I’m sorry about that abomination. | 抱歉这事令人讨厌 |
[23:59] | If he’d read a history book, he’d know | 如果他读过历史书 他就会知道 |
[24:01] | that Honest Abe belongs in the audience of the theater, | “正直的亚伯”适合剧院的观众讲 |
[24:04] | not on the stage. | 而不是在舞台上讲 |
[24:07] | Do we have a John Wilkes Booth in the house? | 我们这里有约翰·威尔克斯·布斯吗 |
[24:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:13] | What? You don’t think that’s funny? | 什么 你不觉得好笑吗 |
[24:21] | Now, back to our show. | 现在回到我们的节目 |
[24:23] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[24:24] | Ah, I see a sister Kryptonian. | 我看见了一个氪星人姐妹 |
[24:28] | To Supergirl! | 敬超女 |
[24:29] | Oh, silence. | 安静 |
[24:30] | Sorry, Vita, I got carried away for a sec. | 对不起 维塔 我得离开一会儿 |
[24:32] | Well, you’re spared, | 你去吧 |
[24:34] | but you’re sent to the back of the line. | 但你要排在后面等表演 |
[24:36] | And no more Britney Spears songs if you want to live. | 想活命的话就别唱布兰妮·斯皮尔斯的歌了 |
[24:40] | – I’ll go get the drinks. – Okay. | -我去拿饮料 -好的 |
[24:43] | You happy? | 你开心吗 |
[24:45] | Never happier. | 不能更开心了 |
[24:58] | Yes, I understand. | 好 我懂了 |
[25:00] | Very sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[25:02] | Yes. | 好 |
[25:06] | Wow, so that’s 100 phone calls to 100 users, | 那就是100个电话打给100个用户 |
[25:09] | none who are trapped. | 没有人被困 |
[25:11] | Maybe I’ve taken us both down a conspiracy rabbit hole. | 也许我让咱俩都陷入了一场假阴谋 |
[25:17] | – There any word from Alex yet? – Uh, I texted, | -艾丽克斯有消息了吗 -我发了短信 |
[25:19] | and, um, no response. | 还没收到回复 |
[25:23] | Maybe she still needs space. | 也许她还需要空间 |
[25:28] | You know, | 你知道 |
[25:29] | sometimes people need a shoulder to cry on | 有时候人们需要一个肩膀在上面哭泣 |
[25:31] | even if they won’t admit it. | 即使他们不愿承认 |
[25:33] | You should go to her. | 你应该去找她 |
[25:35] | I’ll keep on this. | 这里我来吧 |
[25:36] | Saw you looking at it, I’ll keep on it. | 看到你是怎么做的了 交给我吧 |
[25:39] | In fact, I have a contact at the NSA | 事实上 我在国安局认识人 |
[25:41] | who might be able to help us speed things up. | 他也许能帮我们加快进度 |
[25:44] | You go be with the woman you love. | 你去和你爱的女人在一起吧 |
[25:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:59] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t my favorite customer. | 这不是我最爱的顾客吗 |
[26:01] | Want a drink on the house, Supergirl? | 想免费喝一杯吗 超女 |
[26:04] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[26:08] | Well, if it isn’t my favorite customer. | 这不是我最爱的顾客吗 |
[26:10] | Want a round on the house, Supergirl? | 想免费喝一杯吗 超女 |
[26:12] | Heck, yeah. | 好啊 |
[26:17] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[26:19] | That’s a… That’s a really great costume. | 你的 你的制服真棒 |
[26:22] | Black. | 黑色 |
[26:24] | Now that is cool. | 非常酷 |
[26:28] | Sorry, what are you talking about? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[26:30] | I love this place. | 我爱这个地方 |
[26:33] | They just never make the drinks cold enough, though. | 不过他们的饮料从来都不够冰 |
[26:41] | That… How did you… | 那个… 你是怎么… |
[26:42] | I’ve come here to escape reality. | 我来这里是为了逃避现实 |
[26:45] | Not have subpar drinks. | 不是喝低档饮料 |
[26:46] | This… This isn’t real? | 这… 这不是真的 |
[26:48] | What, you think all these drinks would be on the house? | 你难道以为所有的这些饮料都免费吗 |
[26:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:54] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[26:56] | You look like you are bugging out. | 你看起来一脸懵 |
[26:59] | I’ll just get someone. | 我去找人 |
[27:03] | Supergirl. Are you all right? | 超女 你还好吗 |
[27:06] | How can there be two Supergirls? | 怎么会有两个超女 |
[27:09] | Perhaps it’s the result from Kryptonite poisoning. | 可能是氪石中毒导致的 |
[27:12] | Should we head to the DEO? | 我们该去超查部了吗 |
[27:14] | Perhaps we should go back to the medbay. | 也许我们该回治疗室了 |
[27:16] | No, this isn’t real. | 不 这不是真的 |
[27:19] | I have to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[27:22] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:30] | That was weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[27:55] | Alex. Are you okay? | 艾丽克斯 你还好吗 |
[27:57] | – Alex? – J’onn? | -艾丽克斯 -荣恩 |
[27:58] | Psi just launched a psychic attack on National City. | 超心理刚刚对纳欣诺市发动了心理攻击 |
[28:01] | She’s making everybody doubt their reality. | 她在让每个人都怀疑现实 |
[28:03] | Don’t tell me she got to you, too. | 别告诉我她也控制你了 |
[28:05] | – We need you here. – No, I’m all right. | -我们这里需要你 -不 我很好 |
[28:11] | And I’m on my way. | 我马上赶到 |
[28:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:26] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[28:29] | What’s wrong with your lenses? | 你的镜片怎么了 |
[28:32] | You wanna come out? | 你想出来吗 |
[28:44] | Okay, babe. | 好吧 宝贝 |
[28:47] | It’s time to wake up. | 该醒醒了 |
[29:01] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:03] | I’m coming in to get you. | 我来找你了 |
[29:10] | Well, I guess some villains are all thought and no action. | 我想有些坏蛋是光想不做假把式 |
[29:14] | – Alex. – Kelly. | -艾丽克斯 -凯莉 |
[29:17] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[29:19] | I just… I didn’t know if you had tried to get out, | 我只是… 我不知道你是不是想出去 |
[29:20] | but your failsafe isn’t working. | 但你的故障保险坏了 |
[29:22] | What? | 什么 |
[29:23] | The glitch that Richard Bates hacked, | 理查德·贝茨黑进的那个小故障 |
[29:25] | it wasn’t fixed. | 还没有修复 |
[29:28] | and I think you might have been affected. | 我觉得你可能受到了影响 |
[29:30] | I can’t eject you, so I need you to wake yourself up | 我不能把你弹出 所以我需要你自己醒来 |
[29:32] | and end your simulation, | 结束你的模拟 |
[29:34] | and then I’ll tell you everything. | 然后我会告诉你一切 |
[29:35] | End… end my simulation? I… | 结束 结束我的模拟 我… |
[29:37] | You need to exit your virtual reality. | 你需要退出你的虚拟世界 |
[29:40] | I can’t do it for you. You have to do it for yourself. | 我无法帮你 你必须要你自己动手 |
[29:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:48] | Psi must have gotten to her, too. | 超心理肯定也控制了她 |
[29:51] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[29:52] | I’ll make sure she gets to the medbay. | 我带她去治疗室 |
[29:53] | I don’t need to go to the medbay. | 我不需要去治疗室 |
[29:55] | You have to end this. This isn’t real. You know that. | 你必须结束这一切 这不是真的 你知道的 |
[29:58] | She was assaulted by Psi. | 超心理袭击了她 |
[30:00] | That never happened. | 没那回事 |
[30:01] | Hey, Alex, | 艾丽克斯 |
[30:02] | can’t you see that this virtual reality | 难道你没发现这个虚拟现实 |
[30:04] | is just giving you what you want? | 只是在遵从你的意愿吗 |
[30:05] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[30:06] | There’s a theft in progress at National City Bank. | 纳欣诺市银行发生了一起盗窃事件 |
[30:08] | NCPD is on their way, but they won’t make it in time. | 纳市警局已经在路上了 但他们无法及时赶到 |
[30:11] | Kelly, I have to handle this. | 凯莉 我要去处理这件事 |
[30:13] | You go with J’onn and Brainy to the medbay. | 你跟着荣恩和布莱尼去治疗室 |
[30:15] | They’ll take care of you, I promise. | 他们会照顾好你的 我保证 |
[30:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:22] | End simulation. | 结束模拟 |
[30:24] | Okay, slow down, Kelly. | 好了 冷静点 凯莉 |
[30:26] | Are you sure that this is a failsafe malfunction? | 你确定这是故障保险的问题吗 |
[30:28] | I don’t know. That is why I called you. | 我不知道 所以我才给你打电话 |
[30:30] | Alex’s lenses are practically red. | 艾丽克斯的眼镜都几乎变红了 |
[30:33] | And she’s not responding to any of my methods of ejection. | 她对我的任何弹出方法都没反应 |
[30:36] | I tried adrenaline, | 我试过肾上腺素 |
[30:38] | but it was like she didn’t even feel it. | 但她好像根本都感觉不到 |
[30:39] | What about going into the VR for direct contact? | 进入虚拟现实进行直接接触呢 |
[30:41] | Yeah, I tried that, too, | 我也试过了 |
[30:43] | and there was no sign of a failsafe button. | 也没看见故障保险按钮 |
[30:46] | She wouldn’t even listen to me. | 她根本不听我的 |
[30:49] | Before she went in, she was grieving. | 在她进去之前 她很悲伤 |
[30:52] | I don’t know, maybe because of her emotional state, | 我不知道 也许是因为她的情绪状态 |
[30:54] | she was more susceptible to our AI | 她更容易受到我们人工智能的影响 |
[30:56] | and had a mild psychotic break. | 经历了一次轻度精神崩溃 |
[30:58] | I’ve seen this with some of my patients, | 我在我的一些病人身上见过 |
[31:00] | but still… | 但是至少… |
[31:01] | I’m still able to bring them out. | 我还是能够把他们带出来 |
[31:03] | Okay, Kelly, look. We need to think this through. | 好了 凯莉 我们得好好想想 |
[31:07] | It was like she was lost in there. | 她好像迷失在里面了 |
[31:10] | Then we need a way to shock her out. | 那我们得想个办法把她吓出来 |
[31:13] | We need to show Alex that she is not in the real world | 我们要让艾丽克斯知道她没在现实世界里 |
[31:16] | by confronting her with something that’s unexplainable, | 我们要让她面对一些无法解释 |
[31:19] | but also absolutely undeniable. | 但又绝对无法否认的事情 |
[31:26] | Something like Alex herself. | 比如像艾丽克斯自己 |
[31:37] | I hope this works. | 希望这个能成功 |
[31:46] | Thanks, Supergirl. | 谢了 超女 |
[31:47] | These guys sure chose the wrong bank to rob. | 这些人绝对是选错银行了 |
[31:51] | Speaking of bad choices, | 说到糟糕的选择 |
[31:52] | there’s still time enough for you to turn your life around, young lady. | 你还有足够时间来改变你的生活 小姐 |
[31:56] | Hi, Alex. | 你好 艾丽克斯 |
[31:59] | How do you know my real name? | 你怎么知道我的真名 |
[32:01] | Because I’m you. | 因为我就是你 |
[32:03] | You can feel it. | 你能感觉到 |
[32:06] | How? | 怎么会 |
[32:06] | I’ve been sent to show you something that you need to see. | 我被派来让你明白一些事情 |
[32:15] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[32:16] | Please listen to her. | 听她的话 |
[32:17] | – What do I need to see? – That none of this is real. | -我需要明白什么 -这些都不是真的 |
[32:20] | Yes, it is. Of course it is. | 这是真的 当然是真的 |
[32:22] | Supergirl, is everything okay? | 超女 你还好吗 |
[32:25] | Come with me, and I’ll show you the truth you’ve been avoiding. | 跟我来 我会给你看你一直在逃避的真相 |
[32:28] | Come on, Supergirl, the NCPD can take it from here. | 快来 超女 纳市警局可以接手了 |
[32:31] | Supergirl, let us help you. | 超女 让我们来帮你 |
[32:32] | Or are you afraid of facing reality? | 还是你害怕面对现实 |
[32:42] | I remember this place. | 我记得这个地方 |
[32:44] | That… | 那个 |
[32:45] | That bomb, I planted that bomb. | 那颗炸弹 那是我放的 |
[32:48] | This is the Cadmus facility where I last saw Dad. | 这个卡德摩斯机构 是我最后一次见到爸爸的地方 |
[32:56] | – Is that– – Jeremiah. | -那是 -耶利米 |
[32:58] | We didn’t face him before, but we need to now. | 我们以前没有面对他 现在需要了 |
[33:00] | Maybe now he can explain why he never came back. | 也许现在他可以解释再也没回来的原因了 |
[33:05] | Supergirl, get away from her! | 超女 离她远点 |
[33:07] | She’s a shape-shifter. | 她是个变形人 |
[33:09] | – No. – Come on. I know another way. | -不 -跟我来 我还知道一条路 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:18] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[33:22] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:31] | This is what you needed to see. | 这就是你要明白的 |
[33:33] | The truth in the real world. | 现实世界的真相 |
[33:36] | The real world? | 现实世界 |
[33:37] | The real world where we’re not Supergirl. | 现实世界里 你不是超女 |
[33:40] | And where even if we were, | 即使我们是超女 |
[33:41] | nothing that we could have done would have saved him. | 我们也救不了他 |
[33:44] | We always hoped that he’d come back to us. | 我们一直希望他会回到我们身边 |
[33:47] | And if he didn’t, we hoped that someday we’d find him. | 如果他没回来 我们也希望有一天能找到他 |
[33:50] | That’s why you took on the role of Supergirl. | 所以你要扮演超女 |
[33:53] | She stands for hope. | 她代表着希望 |
[33:55] | But now that Dad’s dead, | 但现在爸爸死了 |
[33:56] | we know that there’s no chance of that ever happening. | 我们知道那都不可能发生了 |
[33:58] | And even if we were Supergirl and we did find him, | 即使我们是超女 我们找到了他 |
[34:01] | it wouldn’t change anything. | 也改变不了什么 |
[34:04] | His life was a result of his choices. | 他的人生是他自己选择的结果 |
[34:08] | Not ours. | 不是我们的选择 |
[34:11] | But it’s gonna be okay. | 但一切都会好起来的 |
[34:13] | Because in the real world, | 因为在现实世界 |
[34:15] | we still have people who love us | 我们身边还有爱我们的人 |
[34:18] | and who wanna help us make the changes we can. | 他们希望帮助我们共度难关 |
[34:21] | Unlike here, where everyone is trying to lock us in. | 不像这里 所有人都想限制我们 |
[34:28] | Don’t listen to her, Supergirl. | 别听她的 超女 |
[34:38] | You’re leaving us no choice. | 你让我们别无选择 |
[34:45] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[34:46] | Get away from her, please. | 远离她 拜托了 |
[34:48] | She’s dangerous. | 她很危险 |
[34:51] | Don’t let her put crazy thoughts in your head. | 别让她危险的想法影响到你 |
[34:53] | – She’s not. – This is your home. | -她没有 -这是你的家 |
[34:55] | We are your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[34:57] | You belong with us, not with her. | 你应与我们一起 不是她 |
[35:00] | That thing needs to be destroyed. | 那个东西需要被毁灭 |
[35:03] | If you can’t… we will. | 你做不到就我们来 |
[35:26] | Not in my reality. | 休想在这里作乱 |
[35:40] | End simulation. | 结束模拟 |
[35:53] | Wait, no, no, no. Hang on. Hang on. | 等等 不 等等 |
[35:57] | How do I know if I’m not in the VR still? | 我怎么确认我不是在虚拟现实中 |
[36:00] | Because we had a fight this morning that was never resolved. | 因为我们今早吵了一架 还没和解 |
[36:04] | Because your dad is gone for good, and you’re sad. | 因为你父亲去世了 而你很伤心 |
[36:08] | But it’s gonna be okay. | 但是一切都会没事的 |
[36:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:15] | Yeah, I know that now. | 是的 我现在知道了 |
[36:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:30] | Thank you for not giving up on me. | 谢谢你没有放弃我 |
[36:32] | I would never. | 我永远不会的 |
[36:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[36:38] | I was such a jerk. | 我真是个混蛋 |
[36:43] | And I pushed… | 我还赶走了 |
[36:46] | J’onn and Kara and you away. | 荣恩 卡拉 还有你 |
[36:52] | You know, I’ve been so angry at my dad for so long, | 我长久以来一直生我父亲的气 |
[36:56] | for abandoning Kara and I, | 气他抛弃了卡拉和我 |
[36:58] | for never reaching out, you know? | 气他不主动联系我们 |
[37:01] | But as hurt as I’ve been, | 但是尽管我很受伤 |
[37:03] | I just… I kept thinking | 我还是一直在想 |
[37:05] | that he would come back into our lives someday. | 有一天他会回到我们的身边 |
[37:08] | And then, you know, | 然后 |
[37:10] | I get the news about his death, and I just… | 我得知了他的死讯 我就 |
[37:14] | I just got so mad at everyone. | 我很生所有人的气 |
[37:20] | But the reality… | 但实际上 |
[37:24] | is that I was just mad at myself. | 我很生自己的气 |
[37:29] | ‘Cause I couldn’t save him. | 因为我没能拯救他 |
[37:32] | And so I… | 所以我 |
[37:33] | I felt… | 我感觉 |
[37:36] | I felt hopeless. | 我感到绝望 |
[37:37] | You are not hopeless. | 你并不是没有希望 |
[37:40] | You are a warrior. | 你是个斗士 |
[37:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:49] | I think there’s a lot more going on | 我觉得虚拟世界中发生的事情 |
[37:51] | in the VR than we know about. | 远比我们知道的要多得多 |
[37:53] | Because I don’t think I was the only one that was lost in there. | 因为我不觉得我是唯一一个被困其中的人 |
[37:57] | There… There was a woman named, uh, Bonnie, | 里面有一个女人名叫邦尼 |
[38:01] | and there was a guy, Derek. | 还有个男人名叫德里克 |
[38:03] | And… and I think they were stuck in there, too. | 我觉得他们也被困在了里面 |
[38:08] | And if there was three of us… | 如果有我们三个 |
[38:10] | then there could be a lot more. | 那就一定有更多 |
[38:15] | Okay, I… I… I’m on it. | 好的 我会着手调查 |
[38:18] | Um, but first, we need to get you to Midvale. | 但首先 我们得送你去米德维尔 |
[38:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:29] | Yeah, we do. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[38:32] | Lex Luthor arrived in Madrid today to a sellout crowd | 莱克斯·卢瑟今日抵达马德里与爆满的群众 |
[38:35] | to discuss Obsidian North’s new Platinum… | 讨论黑曜石之北的新铂金眼镜 |
[38:37] | Cocky bastard. | 自大的混蛋 |
[38:39] | Pre-orders are so high, | 预销量很高 |
[38:40] | the phone lines have currently shut down. | 电话预定已经关闭 |
[38:42] | People are hailing Lex Luthor | 人们称赞莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[38:43] | 阿诺 查了你给的名单 402个用户中337个痴迷于虚拟现实 没有人和卢瑟有联系 没有问题 | |
[38:44] | as the innovator of the millennium. | 为千禧年的创新者 |
[38:45] | Nice work, Arnie. | 好样的 阿诺 |
[38:47] | Prominent tech giants are leaping onto the VR scene, | 著名的科技巨头正开始介入虚拟现实领域 |
[38:49] | each driving forward new and upcoming product lines. | 每个人都驱动着更多的生产线 |
[38:52] | 联系不上 但我追踪IP找到了地址 5532 第三街道 纳欣诺市 | |
[38:53] | However, nothing will come close to Platinum VR. | 但没有一个能够媲美铂金虚拟现实 |
[38:56] | If you think you kind of understand | 如果你觉得你似乎知道 |
[38:58] | what’s going on in tech today… | 现今的科技发展如何 |
[39:06] | Thank you, Kelly. I’m glad that Alex was okay. | 谢谢你 凯莉 我很高兴艾丽克斯没事 |
[39:10] | Yes. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[39:25] | You’ve reached Gemma Cooper’s office. | 这里是杰玛·库珀的办公室 |
[39:27] | Miss Cooper is not available right now. | 库珀女士现在正忙 |
[39:29] | But if you leave your name– | 如果你能留下姓名 |
[39:37] | I need a full diagnostic write-up on the failsafe error code. | 我需要故障保险代码的全面诊断报告 |
[39:40] | And I want a patch worked up immediately. | 我需要你们马上修补漏洞 |
[39:42] | Nothing else moves forward until this is done. | 在这件事完成之前 任何事情都不能继续推进 |
[39:45] | – Do you understand? – Yes, Miss Rojas. | -你知道了吗 -是的 罗哈斯女士 |
[41:03] | Lex Luthor. | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[41:05] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么 |
[41:11] | Jeremiah was a loving and caring man. | 耶利米是个温暖体贴人 |
[41:16] | It’s what made him a great partner, a great friend | 所以他是一个好伴侣 好朋友 |
[41:18] | and… a great father. | 好父亲 |
[41:22] | He was brave and compassionate. | 他勇敢而且富有同情心 |
[41:26] | He knew just what to say to make your life brighter, | 他知道该说什么能让你的生活更美好 |
[41:29] | how to pick you up when you were feeling down. | 知道当你情绪低落时如何让你振作 |
[41:33] | In spite of all the twists and turns | 尽管耶利米的生活 |
[41:35] | that Jeremiah’s life took, | 经历了种种曲折 |
[41:38] | the kindness, compassion and love… | 他生活中的善良 同情和爱 |
[41:44] | that was real. | 都是真的 |
[41:45] | I’m sorry for all the things that I said. | 我很抱歉说了那些话 |
[41:47] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[41:50] | You’re here now. | 你现在来了 |