时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | With Obsidian Platinum, | 有了黑曜石白金 |
[00:05] | you will never have to choose between your life and your dream. | 你再也不用在生活和梦想中选择 |
[00:09] | Ever since Luthor Corp partnered with us, | 自从卢瑟公司和我们合作之后 |
[00:11] | the board has a new member. | 董事会增加了新成员 |
[00:12] | He could lock in subscribers. | 他能锁住订购者 |
[00:14] | It’s built to trap you. | 那是用来困住你的 |
[00:16] | You don’t think our users deserve a warning | 你不觉得我们的用户需要得到警告 |
[00:18] | that the lenses might be problematic? | 我们的眼睛可能有问题吗 |
[00:20] | I need a full diagnostic write-up on the fail-safe error code. | 我需要故障保险代码的全面诊断报告 |
[00:23] | Yes, Miss Rojas. | 是的 罗哈斯女士 |
[00:24] | We’ll always find you, Eve. | 我们会找到你的 伊芙 |
[00:26] | Leviathan is everywhere. | 利维坦无处不在 |
[00:34] | The shooter has been identified as Lex Luthor. | 已证实开枪的人就是莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[00:37] | 今时今日 无限地球危机后90天 | |
[00:37] | Officers responding. | 警官们正在处理 |
[00:38] | He’s been disarmed, but he’s still on the premises. | 武器已解除 但是他还在现场 |
[00:43] | I knew it was him. | 我就知道是他 |
[00:47] | That lady on the ground was gonna shoot us. | 躺在地上的那个女人要朝我们开枪 |
[00:50] | One by one. | 一枪一个 |
[00:52] | And that’s when Mr. Luthor showed up. | 然后卢瑟先生就出现了 |
[00:54] | He wrestled the gun from her. | 他从她手里把枪夺走 |
[00:57] | It just went off. | 枪走火了 |
[01:02] | You saved them, Mr. Luthor. | 你救了他们 卢瑟先生 |
[01:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:08] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[01:09] | These people will all think Lex saved them. | 这些都会认为是莱克斯救了他们 |
[01:12] | Wasn’t Lex the one who put ’em in here? | 不是莱克斯把他们关进来的吗 |
[01:15] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[01:17] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[01:18] | Amy Sapphire was right. | 艾米·萨斐尔说得对 |
[01:21] | Technology is the greatest evil mankind has ever faced. | 科技是人类有史以来所面临最大的邪恶 |
[01:25] | I will continue her work by killing people | 我将继续她杀人的工作 |
[01:28] | until the world wakes up from its apathy. | 直到世界从冷漠中醒来为止 |
[01:35] | She was an acolyte of Amy Sapphire’s. | 她以前是艾米·萨斐尔的助手 |
[01:38] | She’d been kidnapping Obsidian Platinum users for weeks. | 她绑架了黑曜石白金的用户已经好几周了 |
[01:41] | Took full responsibility. | 对此她负有全责 |
[01:43] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[01:46] | I was sure Lex was behind this. | 我肯定莱克斯是幕后黑手 |
[01:47] | Yeah. We all were. | 我们都这么想 |
[01:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:54] | Lex… | 莱克斯 |
[01:56] | a real hero? | 是真英雄吗 |
[01:57] | How could this be true? | 这怎么可能是真的 |
[02:12] | It’s so much more fun making Superman kill Superman. | 还是让超人来杀超人更有意思 |
[02:17] | You’ve got to get Luthor out of your head, Kal. | 你得把卢瑟从你脑子里赶出去 卡 |
[02:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:28] | I… | 我 |
[02:31] | hate… | 憎恨 |
[02:35] | Kryptonians. | 氪星人 |
[02:38] | 三个月前 危机后一天 | |
[02:42] | Are you all right, sir? | 你没事吧 先生 |
[02:45] | That depends. | 这要看情况了 |
[02:46] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[02:48] | Heavens no, sir. | 在天堂吗 不是 先生 |
[02:50] | But I dare say you’re a bit hungover. | 但我敢说你有点宿醉 |
[02:53] | Coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[03:03] | I saved the world. | 我拯救了世界 |
[03:05] | It’s all in a day’s work for you, isn’t it, Mr. Luthor? | 对你来说是家常便饭吧 卢瑟先生 |
[03:09] | Why else would they be awarding you the Nobel Peace Prize? | 不然他们为什么给你颁发诺贝尔和平奖呢 |
[03:11] | 莱克斯·卢瑟 获得诺贝尔和平奖 | |
[03:16] | I didn’t just save the world… | 我不仅拯救了世界 |
[03:19] | I made a new world. | 我还创造了新世界 |
[03:25] | 年度人物 《时代周刊》 | |
[03:33] | 《凯特科》 全明星联手拯救超查局 | |
[03:37] | Any chance you’ve seen my darling sister around? | 你有没有见到我亲爱的妹妹 |
[03:43] | So, the Monitor kept his word. | 所以说 监视者信守了诺言 |
[03:48] | The pre-Nobel celebration went so late… | 诺贝尔奖预热庆典开到很晚 |
[03:51] | Ms. Luthor decided to spend the night. | 卢瑟女士决定在这里过夜 |
[03:56] | Don’t worry, Lena, | 别担心 莉娜 |
[03:57] | this will just extend your beauty sleep for a few hours | 这只会让你的美容觉多延长几个小时 |
[03:59] | while I handle some family business. | 同时我有一些家事要处理 |
[04:01] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[04:02] | Make sure she ends up in her own home. | 确保她最后回到自己家 |
[04:09] | Sugar, dear? | 要糖吗 亲爱的 |
[04:10] | You’re rather calm for a woman | 作为一名刚刚得知 |
[04:12] | who just learned the entire multi-verse has been obliterated. | 整个多元宇宙已毁灭的女子来说 你很冷静 |
[04:15] | You do understand I’m not the son you raised? | 你知道我不是你一手带大的那个儿子吧 |
[04:18] | Perfectly. | 完全明白 |
[04:20] | Would your Lillian have been frightened by world destruction? | 你的莉莉安会害怕世界毁灭吗 |
[04:24] | If so, you’ve upgraded. | 如果是的话 那你就升级了 |
[04:26] | – No sugar. – That’s my boy. | -不要糖 -这才是我的好孩子 |
[04:31] | The past is the past. | 过去之事已成往事 |
[04:33] | Best to focus on the future. | 最好展望未来 |
[04:35] | In this world, the Luthors are revered. | 在这个世界 卢瑟家受人尊敬 |
[04:40] | How do we maintain our status? | 我们要如何保持现状呢 |
[04:42] | Well, of course, the first order of business | 当然 第一件要事 |
[04:44] | is finding the Fortress of Solitude | 就是要找到孤独堡垒 |
[04:45] | – and destroying the Kryptonians– – Why? | -然后消灭氪星人 -为什么 |
[04:48] | Supergirl is your greatest ally. | 超女可是你最大的盟友 |
[04:50] | Was, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕那是以前 |
[04:52] | Supergirl will remember the previous world as vividly as I do. | 超女会和我一样清楚地记得以前的世界 |
[04:56] | Soon it will be war. | 战争很快就会来临 |
[04:57] | We need to be prepared. | 我们要做好准备 |
[04:59] | You, me, and Lena. | 我 你和莉娜 |
[05:00] | The Lena who killed you? That Lena? | 杀死你的那个莉娜吗 |
[05:03] | Well, you said she’ll remember your previous world, too. | 你说过她也会记得你以前的世界 |
[05:06] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[05:08] | That you have an inferiority complex over a pair of hokey heroes | 你对两位身穿蓝色紧身衣的做作英雄 |
[05:11] | in blue tights. | 有种自卑情结 |
[05:13] | If Supergirl sneezes too hard, | 如果超女用力打个喷嚏 |
[05:14] | it would split this planet in half. | 这个星球都会被劈成两半 |
[05:16] | And yet, it was her friendship with your sister | 但却是她和你妹妹的友谊 |
[05:19] | that spun you out. | 让你措手不及 |
[05:20] | Friendship and loyalty to Supergirl | 对于超女的友情和忠诚 |
[05:22] | was what prompted Lena to kill me. | 促使莉娜对我起了杀心 |
[05:24] | Your obsession with Kryptonians led to your demise once. | 你对氪星人的执念已经让你失败一次 |
[05:28] | Let’s not create a repeat performance, hmm? | 我们不要重蹈覆辙了 好吗 |
[05:31] | On this planet, the Luthors are cool-headed. | 在这个星球上 卢瑟家的人头脑冷静 |
[05:34] | We plan, we implement, and we rise… | 我们制定方案 实施计划 然后崛起 |
[05:38] | together. | 团结一致 |
[05:40] | Show your sister you believe in her. | 让你妹妹知道你信任她 |
[05:42] | Support her efforts. | 支持她的用心 |
[05:45] | She’ll gravitate toward you and away from the Kryptonian. | 她就会倾向你 并疏远氪星人 |
[05:48] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[05:50] | can you give up your pet vendetta and stay focused? | 你能放弃你可悲的私人恩怨 保持专注吗 |
[05:54] | Are you really querying my strength of will, Mother? | 你是在质疑我的意志力吗 母亲 |
[05:59] | I’m a Luthor. | 我姓卢瑟 |
[06:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:04] | Now go make Lena your ally. | 现在去让莉娜成为你的盟友 |
[06:08] | All right, so you’ll be my friend now? | 所以你现在成为我的朋友了吗 |
[06:10] | The world is ours now, Lena. | 世界是我们的了 莉娜 |
[06:13] | You don’t need a robot. | 你不需要机器人 |
[06:15] | And you don’t need friends. | 你也不需要朋友 |
[06:17] | You need a partner. Imagine what we could accomplish together? | 你需要搭档 想象下我们一起能达成什么 |
[06:24] | Why not give it a go? | 为什么不试一试 |
[06:25] | You think this is your world now? | 你觉得这是你的世界了 |
[06:30] | You were a puppet on a string for Leviathan before. | 你以前就是利维坦的傀儡 |
[06:33] | What makes this time any different? | 这一次有什么不同 |
[06:35] | What the hell is Leviathan? | 利维坦是什么 |
[06:39] | You see, that’s the thing about narcissists. | 你看 这就是自恋狂的问题 |
[06:42] | You’re so focused on yourself, | 你太专注于自己 |
[06:43] | you can never see that you’re the mark. | 都没看出来你是目标 |
[06:46] | Your little fan-girl was working for Leviathan the entire time | 你那个小粉丝一直在为利维坦工作 |
[06:49] | she was working you. | 她的工作就是你 |
[06:51] | Ms. Tessmacher. | 泰斯马克小姐 |
[06:53] | And what exactly does Leviathan want? | 利维坦想要什么 |
[06:57] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[06:58] | They’re behind seismic catastrophes, | 他们引发地震灾害 |
[07:01] | earthquakes, floods, plagues. | 地震 洪水 瘟疫 |
[07:03] | They’re alien, ancient, and all-powerful. | 他们是古老而全能的外星人 |
[07:06] | And if it wasn’t for your hubris, | 如果不是因为你太狂妄 |
[07:08] | you would’ve seen that they were playing you. | 你就应该能看出他们在耍你 |
[07:13] | All right, Lena. | 好了 莉娜 |
[07:14] | You’ve had your fun letting me know I let my eye off the ball. | 你指出我不够专注于目标 也算过了把瘾 |
[07:18] | I’ll admit this Leviathan is… irritating. | 我承认利维坦 很恼人 |
[07:23] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[07:24] | Exterminate them. | 除掉他们 |
[07:26] | Hello, National City! | 你好 纳欣诺市 |
[07:29] | Well, by now you might’ve heard | 现在你们可能已经听说了 |
[07:31] | that my splashy show at ToyCon caused, well… | 我在玩具展上的精彩表演 |
[07:34] | Hi, boys. | 伙计们 |
[07:35] | Just stopping by to examine the ship for the DEO. | 我顺道过来检查一下超查部飞船的情况 |
[07:39] | That’s your cue to leave and wait outside. | 我话里的意思是让你们去外面等着 |
[07:43] | Search for Leviathan. | 搜索利维坦 |
[07:49] | Of course. | 早该想到 |
[07:50] | Show me all of her associates. | 显示她所有的同事 |
[07:54] | Stop. | 停 |
[07:58] | I underestimated you, Eve. | 我低估你了 伊芙 |
[08:01] | Give me everything you have on this woman on this Earth. | 向我提供这女人在这个地球上的所有信息 |
[08:11] | Please… | 饶命 |
[08:23] | It is really loud out there. | 外面好吵 |
[08:27] | Lex Luthor? | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[08:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:31] | I’m here to help you, Ms. Tessmacher. | 我是来帮你的 泰斯马克女士 |
[08:33] | You know my name? | 你知道我的名字 |
[08:35] | I know a lot more than your name. | 我知道的远不止你的名字 |
[08:38] | I know that you’re brilliant. | 我知道你很聪明 |
[08:41] | I know that Leviathan recruited you | 还知道利维坦雇佣你 |
[08:43] | to work for them as a spy and an assassin. | 给他们当间谍和刺客 |
[08:46] | But you turned them down, | 但你拒绝了他们 |
[08:48] | so they murdered your father to change your mind. | 所以他们杀了你父亲来胁迫你 |
[08:51] | I know that they’ve forced you to do their bidding | 我知道他们强迫你服从他们的命令 |
[08:53] | by vowing to kill your beloved mother if you dare defy them. | 发誓如果你敢反抗 就杀了你深爱的母亲 |
[08:58] | And I know that you hate it, | 我知道你讨厌这份工作 |
[09:02] | because you’re a good person. | 因为你是个好人 |
[09:04] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[09:07] | You are, Eve, believe me. | 是的 伊芙 相信我 |
[09:11] | I wouldn’t be rescuing someone I didn’t think was worthy of my time. | 我不会去救一个我认为不值得花时间的人 |
[09:15] | Nobody can fight Leviathan. | 没人能打败利维坦 |
[09:17] | You’re going to have to trust me. Do you think you can do that? | 你得相信我 你能做到吗 |
[09:23] | Better decide quick, Ms. Tessmacher. | 最好快点决定 泰斯马克女士 |
[09:25] | Stay with them, | 是留在他们身边 |
[09:26] | and continue to bloody those pretty little hands… | 继续让你的玉手沾满鲜血 |
[09:29] | or work with me to destroy the people who stole your life. | 还是和我一起摧毁那些偷走你人生的人 |
[09:36] | I don’t want to kill anymore. | 我不想再杀人了 |
[09:41] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[09:45] | So, what do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[09:49] | Be my partner. | 做我的搭档 |
[09:50] | Keep working at Leviathan, and be my eyes and ears. | 继续与利维坦合作 做我的耳目 |
[09:54] | In return, I promise I’ll protect you. | 作为回报 我保证会保护你 |
[09:56] | And that you won’t have to do any of this awful, | 你也不必再做这些可怕 |
[10:00] | dirty work anymore. | 肮脏的事情了 |
[10:05] | I’ll do it for you. | 我来帮你做 |
[10:12] | Obsidian North is proud to introduce Platinum, | 黑曜石之北自豪地推出白金隐形眼镜 |
[10:15] | a virtual reality experience that will look, feel, and taste more vivid | 能给你外观 感觉和味道上都比现实更生动的 |
[10:20] | than real life. | 虚拟现实体验 |
[10:22] | Give yourself the gift of Platinum. | 送给自己一份白金的礼物 |
[10:32] | Ms. Tessmacher… | 泰斯马克女士 |
[10:35] | what is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:36] | I couldn’t get Gamemnae to take me onto Leviathan’s ship. | 我没能让伽梅姆带我上利维坦的船 |
[10:40] | – I’m scared. – Ah. Forgive me, Eve. | -我很害怕 -原谅我 伊芙 |
[10:43] | I should’ve eased your mind days ago. Please. | 我几天前就该让你放宽心了 快进来 |
[10:45] | Now, this is a live feed. | 这是即时录像 |
[10:47] | I’m sure you recognize the sweet little house you grew up in. | 你一定能认出从小长大的可爱的小房子 |
[10:51] | There’s your mother baking in the kitchen. | 那是你妈妈在厨房做饭 |
[10:53] | But I suspect what you don’t recognize | 但我认为你不认识 |
[10:56] | is that sedan, or those other two. | 那辆轿车 还有其他两辆 |
[10:59] | Those cars belong to ex-Mossad agents | 这些车里是我雇来负责 |
[11:02] | that I’ve hired to guard your mother around the clock. | 24小时保护你妈妈的前摩萨德特工 |
[11:07] | How can I thank you, Mr. Luthor? | 我该怎么感谢你 卢瑟先生 |
[11:09] | Lex, please. | 叫我莱克斯就行 |
[11:11] | And you can thank me after we’ve found the cold-blooded killer | 你可以在我们找到杀死你爸爸的 |
[11:14] | who took your father’s life. | 冷血杀手之后再感谢我 |
[11:17] | We’re a team, Eve. | 我们是一个团队 伊芙 |
[11:20] | I do have some good news. | 我确实有好消息要告诉你 |
[11:22] | I convinced Gamemnae I would be most useful at Obsidian… | 我让伽梅姆相信我会是黑曜石中 |
[11:28] | on the Platinum project. | 对白金项目最有用的人 |
[11:30] | Well done! You are brilliant. | 太棒了 你真聪明 |
[11:32] | Well, we do have one small problem. | 我们还有个小问题 |
[11:35] | The Luthor tech that your sister convinced Andrea Rojas | 你妹妹说服安德里亚·罗哈斯 |
[11:37] | to put into the Platinum infrastructure, | 在白金基础设施中使用的卢瑟科技 |
[11:40] | it helped solve the bio-link | 帮助解决了人们在吃虚拟食物时 |
[11:41] | when people were getting toxic shock eating virtual food. | 会引发中毒性休克的生物连接问题 |
[11:43] | I like to refer to that as the lobster problem. | 我喜欢把它称为龙虾问题 |
[11:46] | Or rather, middle America’s desire | 或者是 美国中产阶级想要 |
[11:47] | to be gluttons without calories. | 暴饮暴食但又不摄入卡路里的愿望 |
[11:49] | Well, it caused a glitch. | 它引发了一个小故障 |
[11:51] | But… | 但是… |
[11:53] | Your fail-safe failed. | 你的故障保险装置失灵了 |
[11:56] | I assure you, this glitch will be fixed | 我保证 这个故障会在黑曜石白金 |
[11:58] | long before the launch of Obsidian Platinum. | 上市之前就修复好 |
[12:02] | Don’t worry, I found a way to patch the glitch. | 别担心 我找到了一个修复故障的办法 |
[12:05] | That’s not a glitch. | 那不是故障 |
[12:07] | That’s my plan. | 而是我的计划 |
[12:10] | My colleague is retrieving a code | 我的同事正在检索一个 |
[12:13] | that digitizes the human psyche, | 能够数字化人类心理的代码 |
[12:15] | enabling us to make someone immortal | 让我们能通过把意识上传到电脑里 |
[12:18] | by uploading their consciousness into a computer. | 从而让某人实现永生 |
[12:21] | I believe we can reverse the same code | 我相信我们可以反转相同的代码 |
[12:24] | and use it against Leviathan. | 用它来对付利维坦 |
[12:25] | Then Leviathan is immortal no more. | 这样利维坦就会变为凡人 |
[12:27] | But I need an invitation to get onto their ship. | 但我需要收到邀请才能到他们的船上 |
[12:30] | Which means I need Gamemnae, | 这就意味着我需要让伽梅姆 |
[12:32] | or Gemma, if you prefer, to trust me. | 或是杰玛 来信任我 |
[12:34] | And trust begins with that glitch. | 我可以用那个故障赢得她的信任 |
[12:37] | But if there’s a glitch and people are getting stuck, | 但如果有故障出现 人们被困住了 |
[12:38] | nobody’s gonna buy the lenses. | 就没有人会买眼镜了 |
[12:39] | Correct. Leviathan will need to fix it. | 没错 利维坦会需要修复故障 |
[12:41] | But they won’t be able to because you won’t let them. | 但如果你不让 他们就修复不了 |
[12:44] | And when Leviathan can’t fix it, they’ll have to cover it up, | 一旦利维坦修复不了 他们就会隐瞒事情 |
[12:47] | and that’s where I come in. | 这就是我的机会 |
[12:49] | I will help Gemma with the cover-up. | 我会帮助杰玛把事情隐瞒下来 |
[12:52] | Once she trusts you, she’ll give you an invitation to the ship. | 一旦得到了她的信任 她就会邀请你到船上 |
[12:54] | An engraved one. | 很有分量的邀请 |
[12:56] | So, you need to go back to Obsidian | 所以你需要回到黑曜石之北 |
[12:59] | and make sure that glitch does not get fixed, | 确保那个故障没有被修复 |
[13:01] | or traced back to me or Lena. | 也不会追踪到我或莉娜 |
[13:03] | Done. | 没问题 |
[13:07] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么呢 |
[13:10] | Start exerting pressure. | 开始施压 |
[13:18] | Give me another one. | 再给我来一杯 |
[13:20] | Hell, you know what, just give me the bottle. | 算了 把整瓶都给我吧 |
[13:23] | My wife is cheating on me. | 我老婆出轨了 |
[13:26] | Tell me about it, man. | 跟我讲讲 兄弟 |
[13:29] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[13:37] | Lex. | 莱克斯 |
[13:38] | My new apartment, it’s a dream! | 我的新公寓 简直像梦一样 |
[13:40] | When you said that you were getting me a new place, | 你说你要给我找个新地方住的时候 |
[13:42] | I thought you meant a small studio somewhere. | 我以为你会找个小工作室之类的 |
[13:44] | You’re very precious to me, Eve. | 你对我而言非常珍贵 伊芙 |
[13:46] | No one’s ever treated me this way before. | 从没有人这样对待过我 |
[13:48] | It’s time you realize how wonderful you are. | 是时候让你意识到自己有多完美了 |
[13:51] | But we still have a mission. How is Obsidian? | 但我们还有任务 黑曜石那边怎么样了 |
[13:53] | I’ve been monitoring all of the beta users. | 我一直在监视所有的测试用户 |
[13:56] | And Richard Bates still hasn’t made a move | 理查德·贝茨依然没有对他老婆 |
[13:58] | on his wife’s virtual lover. | 在虚拟世界出轨采取行动 |
[13:59] | Not yet. Because his friend, the bartender, | 只是暂时没有 因为他的酒保朋友 |
[14:02] | who turned out to be an amazing hacker, I might add, | 还是一位优秀的黑客 |
[14:04] | won’t let him complete his virtual torture chamber | 直到时机成熟才会让他建成自己的 |
[14:07] | until the time is right. | 虚拟刑房 |
[14:08] | And I still need to create trust with Leviathan. | 我仍然需要与利维坦建立信任 |
[14:13] | Amy Sapphire. | 艾米·萨斐尔 |
[14:14] | She blames Obsidian’s VR for the death of her husband. | 她把她丈夫的死归咎于黑曜石的虚拟现实 |
[14:17] | She threatened Andrea Rojas’ life. | 她威胁了安德里亚·罗哈斯的生命安全 |
[14:20] | You’re going to warn Gemma | 你要警告杰玛 |
[14:22] | – to gain Leviathan’s trust? – The opposite. | -来获取利维坦的信任吗 -恰恰相反 |
[14:25] | We’re gonna help Amy Sapphire | 我们要帮助艾米·萨斐尔 |
[14:26] | attack Andrea Rojas and blow up Obsidian. | 袭击安德里亚·罗哈斯 炸毁黑曜石 |
[14:29] | But if anyone attacks Obsidian, | 但如果有人袭击黑曜石 |
[14:31] | Leviathan is gonna want me to terminate them. | 利维坦会要求我干掉他们 |
[14:33] | Gemma won’t ask you to assassinate anybody | 杰玛不会让你暗杀任何人 |
[14:35] | because I will intervene before she gets the chance. | 因为我会在她有机会这样做前加以阻挠 |
[14:38] | I will offer up Supergirl to protect Andrea and Obsidian. | 我会让超女保护安德里亚和黑曜石 |
[14:41] | Just make sure that Amy Sapphire gets these gauntlets. | 确保艾米·萨斐尔拿到这些护手 |
[14:45] | It’ll make her a worthy adversary for Supergirl. | 这会使她能够与超女相对抗 |
[14:48] | And after Supergirl succeeds in saving Andrea, | 在超女成功救了安德里亚之后 |
[14:51] | I will have proven myself to Gemma. | 我会向杰玛证明自己 |
[14:54] | And then, I will suggest that I roll out | 之后我会建议由我来代言 |
[14:56] | Obsidian Platinum worldwide. | 黑曜石白金的全球发售 |
[15:00] | Lex, you’re brilliant. | 莱克斯 你很聪明 |
[15:02] | But beyond that, you are so kind. | 但除此之外 你还特别善良 |
[15:05] | – And I think I’m– – I know, Eve. | -我觉得我… -我知道 伊芙 |
[15:07] | I feel the same. | 我也一样 |
[15:09] | But we have to stay focused on our goals, | 但是我们必须专注于目前的目标 |
[15:12] | free you from them and avenge your father. | 那就是给你自由 为你父亲报仇 |
[15:17] | There’ll be time for us later. | 我们来日方长 |
[15:20] | Now, I have to show you something. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[15:27] | They’re so cute! | 太可爱了吧 |
[15:34] | Q-waves? | Q波吗 |
[15:36] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[15:42] | Aw, he likes you. | 它很喜欢你 |
[15:44] | He’s happy. | 它很开心 |
[15:46] | That one isn’t. | 这只不开心 |
[15:49] | Oh, gosh! That didn’t work right. | 天哪 好像不对劲 |
[15:53] | Actually, it worked perfectly. | 其实 这正是我要的效果 |
[16:02] | 一个月前 危机后60天 | |
[16:04] | Amy, no! | 艾米 不要 |
[16:11] | This can’t be right. | 这肯定不对 |
[16:21] | Do you need to get that, dear? | 你要接电话吗 亲爱的 |
[16:24] | Not important. | 不重要 |
[16:28] | Ms. Tessmacher, why have you brought me | 泰斯马克女士 你为什么要带我 |
[16:30] | to the world’s saddest urgent care center? | 来世界上最悲伤的急诊中心 |
[16:33] | People have begun getting stuck in the VR, | 人们开始被困在虚拟现实里 |
[16:35] | just like you anticipated. | 跟你之前的判断一样 |
[16:38] | Uh, Gemma asked me to look into the glitch. | 杰玛让我检查一下故障 |
[16:40] | I told her that there was nothing we could do | 我跟她说了 除非整个系统关闭 |
[16:41] | without shutting down the entire system, | 否则我们无能为力 |
[16:43] | which can’t be shut down thanks to Luthor PowerCore. | 但是无法关闭系统 因为有卢瑟能量核 |
[16:47] | She asked Margot to start cleaning things up. | 她已经让玛戈特开始清理工作了 |
[16:50] | Who or what is a Margot? | 玛戈特是个什么玩意 |
[16:54] | Leviathan middle-management… | 利维坦中层领导 |
[16:56] | and a mean old hag to boot. | 而且还是个恶毒的老女人 |
[16:59] | It’s time to set Richard loose. | 是时候放理查德出来了 |
[17:02] | This is a back door that | 这是一扇后门 |
[17:03] | will allow Richard Bates to hack into Platinum | 可以让理查德·贝茨黑进黑曜石白金 |
[17:06] | to get revenge. | 从而复仇 |
[17:08] | That’ll put welcome eyes on Obsidian’s problems | 随着这里的尸体越来越多 黑曜石的问题 |
[17:10] | as this place starts to fill up with bodies. | 也会暴露在公众视野之下 |
[17:12] | Make sure he gets it. | 确保让他拿到这个 |
[17:13] | Oh, and I have something else for you. | 我也给你准备了礼物 |
[17:21] | Perfume? | 香水吗 |
[17:24] | Perfume, poison… Potayto, potahto. | 香水 毒物 只是一种事物的不同叫法 |
[17:28] | What you’re holding is the deadliest substance on Earth. | 你拿着的是世界上最有杀伤力的物质 |
[17:32] | You told me I wouldn’t have to kill for Leviathan ever again. | 你跟我说我再也不必为利维坦杀戮的 |
[17:35] | And I always keep my promises. | 我也一向守诺 |
[17:37] | Every single one. | 每次诺言都实现了 |
[17:40] | That’s why I tracked down the man who murdered your father… | 也正因此 我找到了杀害你父亲的凶手 |
[17:43] | just like I said I would. | 正如之前承诺的那样 |
[17:45] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[17:47] | A Leviathan enforcer. | 一名利维坦执法者 |
[17:49] | He’s in the Peruvian Andes working undercover with an NGO. | 他在秘鲁安第斯山脉一个非政府组织里当卧底 |
[17:52] | I suspect because he has a target there. | 我认为那里有他的目标 |
[17:54] | I should put a bullet in his head. | 我应该给他脑袋来一枪 |
[17:57] | It’s the least he deserves. | 这是他至少应得的 |
[17:58] | But we can’t go to war with Leviathan. | 但我们不能跟利维坦开战 |
[18:02] | It has to look like an accident. | 因此必须伪造成意外 |
[18:04] | You can handle that, right? | 你能处理好 对吧 |
[18:05] | Yes. | 当然 |
[18:06] | Then be quick. | 那就快点 |
[18:07] | I don’t expect that he will stay in one place for very long. | 我认为他应该不会在一个地方待太久 |
[18:10] | And nor will I. | 我也一样 |
[18:12] | It’s time for me to embark on my world tour, | 我该启程环游世界了 |
[18:14] | hawking Obsidian lenses. | 沿街叫卖黑曜石眼镜 |
[18:16] | The beginning of the end… | 这是利维坦 |
[18:19] | of Leviathan. | 末日的开始 |
[18:23] | “Our lives are connected | “我们的生命 |
[18:26] | by 1,000 invisible threads.” | 被千根无形丝线相连” |
[18:29] | Those immortal words by Herman Melville | 赫尔曼·梅尔维尔留下的亘古名言 |
[18:32] | are realized today with Obsidian technology. | 如今在黑曜石技术下得以实现 |
[18:37] | This is my house! | 这是我家 |
[18:39] | And this is my gun. | 这是我的枪 |
[18:42] | But with Obsidian Platinum, | 在黑曜石白金中 |
[18:44] | you hold the thread. | 线由你来牵 |
[18:46] | You are the architect of your world! | 你将亲手搭建你的世界 |
[18:49] | – They found Dad. – Jeremiah? | -他们找到爸爸了 -耶利米 |
[18:51] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[18:53] | And not only your world, | 不仅是你的世界 |
[18:54] | but the world. | 整个世界皆如此 |
[18:56] | There is nothing you cannot manipulate to your own ends. | 一切都可以按照你的意思来操控 |
[18:59] | Nothing you cannot control! | 绝对不会失控 |
[19:02] | So are you blowing off steam playing hero, | 所以你是在当英雄排解压力 |
[19:04] | or working something out? | 还是在想办法 |
[19:15] | Obsidian offers something special, | 黑曜石提供的服务非常特别 |
[19:17] | something unique, something rare, | 非常独特 非常稀有 |
[19:20] | and that, my friends, | 朋友们 那就是 |
[19:21] | is control! | 掌控 |
[19:23] | Complete and total control! | 完全 彻底的掌控 |
[19:33] | One hundred countries, worldwide saturation. | 一百个国家 覆盖全球 |
[19:37] | It took 40 years for the cell phone to reach as many users | 手机40年达到的用户普及度 |
[19:41] | as our lenses have reached in one month. | 我们的眼镜一个月就达到了 |
[19:45] | All thanks to our passionate ambassador, Lex Luthor. | 非常感谢我们的热情大使 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[20:13] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[20:17] | I heard about Jeremiah. | 耶利米的事我听说了 |
[20:21] | I came to offer up sympathies. | 我是来表达同情的 |
[20:27] | “Offer up my sympathies.” | “表达同情” |
[20:28] | – God, I sound like an android. – No. | -我说话好像一个机器人 -没有 |
[20:30] | No, you said it like someone | 不 你的语气听上去 |
[20:30] | who’s afraid to confront the woman who called you a villain. | 好像害怕面前这个称你为反派的人 |
[20:36] | My mother died when I was very young. | 我妈在我很小的时候就去世了 |
[20:38] | And I’m… | 我知道 |
[20:40] | I know that pales in comparison to the losses that you’ve suffered, | 这跟你受到的伤害相比差远了 |
[20:43] | but I know it doesn’t get any easier. | 但我明白伤害并不会随时间消减 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:53] | Thank you for saying that. That means a lot coming from you. | 谢谢你这么说 你的话对我很重要 |
[21:02] | This helped me a lot with memories of my mother | 这本书在我想我妈或遇到别的家庭问题时 |
[21:04] | and other family difficulties. | 帮了我很多 |
[21:08] | Well, if it helped with Luthor family difficulties, | 如果它能帮到卢瑟家的问题 |
[21:11] | I’m sure it’ll help me a lot. | 那肯定对我也很有帮助 |
[21:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:31] | 两天前 危机后88天 | |
[21:39] | You missed a perfectly fine en passant capture opportunity. | 你错过了一次吃过路兵的绝佳机会 |
[21:42] | You’re distracted. What’s wrong? | 你分心了 有什么问题 |
[21:45] | She apologized to her. | 她向她道歉了 |
[21:48] | Be clear with your pronouns, dear. | 代词要解释清楚 亲爱的 |
[21:50] | Lena apologized to Kara. To Supergirl. | 莉娜向卡拉道歉了 向超女 |
[21:54] | For the death of Jeremiah. | 为了耶利米的死 |
[21:56] | – I thought you put that behind you. – I did! | -我以为这事已经过去了 -是 |
[21:58] | The assassination of Jeremiah Danvers was the perfect chess move, | 刺杀耶利米·丹弗斯是完美的一步棋 |
[22:01] | but for the fact that it maddeningly drove Lena back to Supergirl! | 可这却让莉娜和超女走到了一起 |
[22:04] | And the worst part is that I didn’t even see it as a possibility. | 最糟糕的是 我竟然没预料到这点 |
[22:07] | So, yes, Mother, I missed the en passant. | 没错 妈 我错过了绝佳机会 |
[22:08] | I’m missing a lot of things, I’m slipping. | 我错过太多了 我一直在犯错 |
[22:10] | The only thing you’re slipping off of is the wagon. | 这只是你的一个小失误 |
[22:13] | So Lena showed the alien a little humanity? | 莉娜向那外星人显露了一点人性 |
[22:17] | – What’s wrong with that? – It pushes the limit. | -那又怎么样 -这是在突破底线 |
[22:18] | First, it’s an apology. | 她现在只是道歉 |
[22:20] | Then, it’s coffee before work. | 之后就能上班前一起喝咖啡 |
[22:21] | Next thing you know, they’re playing Pictionary. | 接着就能一起玩你画我猜 |
[22:23] | That cannot happen! | 这不能发生 |
[22:27] | I know what to do. | 我知道怎么做 |
[22:28] | I’ll set up Supergirl. | 我要给超女下套 |
[22:29] | You already have a plan in place with Leviathan. | 你已经想出对付利维坦的计划了 |
[22:32] | I did, but this is better. | 没错 但这个更好 |
[22:33] | Why use a nuke to create a catastrophe to draw Leviathan out, | 为什么要用核弹制造灾难来引出利维坦 |
[22:37] | when I can use a Sun-Eater | 不如直接用噬日者 |
[22:38] | to turn Lena against Kara Danvers in one stroke? | 一举让莉娜和卡拉·丹弗斯反目 |
[22:41] | I asked you if you had the strength of will, | 我问过你有没有坚强的意志 |
[22:45] | and you said, “Yes, Mother!” | 你说 “当然有 母亲” |
[22:48] | This is a display of weakness. | 你这是软弱的体现 |
[22:50] | Not weakness, Mother. | 不是软弱 母亲 |
[22:55] | Inspiration. | 是灵感 |
[22:58] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[23:02] | Ms. Tessmacher, it’s time to activate William Dey. | 泰斯马克女士 可以激活威廉·戴了 |
[23:05] | Make sure your contact gives him the name | 保证他拿到的名字 |
[23:06] | on the medical bracelet he found. | 跟他找到的医院腕带上的一样 |
[23:08] | And then, I need you to move the bodies. | 然后你把那些人移走 |
[23:12] | Don’t you think that it’s weird | 你们不觉得奇怪吗 |
[23:14] | that we’re sitting here | 我们坐在这 |
[23:15] | eating dumplings like everything is normal, | 像没事人一样吃着饺子 |
[23:17] | and yet, Jeremiah is gone? | 而耶利米已经不在了 |
[23:19] | No. The only permanent thing about life is that things change. | 不 人生唯一永恒的道理就是一切都在变化 |
[23:23] | The cycle of life goes on. | 生命的循环不停 |
[23:25] | And you… still need to eat. | 而你 还是得吃饭 |
[23:27] | Yeah, you know what, this book the Lena gave me | 跟你们说 莉娜给我的这本书里 |
[23:29] | actually has strikingly similar advice. | 有条建议和这个很像 |
[23:32] | “Things are constantly in flux, | “事物处于永恒的变化中 |
[23:34] | arising and passing with each moment.” | 每时每刻都有事物诞生和消逝” |
[23:37] | – We have no control, so eat the dumplings. – Yeah. | -我们控制不了 那就吃饺子吧 -好 |
[23:41] | Well, I still can’t believe the fact that she gave you that | 我还是不敢相信 这么多事发生过后 |
[23:43] | after everything that happened. | 莉娜还愿意给你这本书 |
[23:44] | Well, maybe she’s coming around. | 她可能想开了 |
[23:47] | Seeing the light about Lex. | 在莱克斯身上看到了希望 |
[23:49] | No. No light about him. | 不 莱克斯没希望了 |
[23:51] | – That man is– – The devil incarnate. | -他就是个 -恶魔的化身 |
[23:53] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[23:56] | I hope you weren’t talking about me. | 希望你们说的不是我 |
[23:59] | No. No, no, no. Lex Luthor. | 不是不是 是莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[24:02] | – And are these baked goods? – Yes. | -这是烘焙的糕点吗 -对 |
[24:04] | Scones, sticky toffee pudding, and banoffee pie, | 司康 太妃布丁 香蕉太妃派 |
[24:07] | all my mother’s favorite recipes for comfort food. | 都是我妈最喜欢的安慰食物 |
[24:10] | I… I hope it helps. | 希望能帮到你们 |
[24:11] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[24:13] | You made all of this? | 都是你做的吗 |
[24:14] | Well, I didn’t want to show up empty-handed | 我不想空着手 |
[24:16] | coming here, asking for help… | 过来找你们帮忙 |
[24:18] | with a story on Lex Luthor and Obsidian. | 有篇莱克斯·卢瑟和黑曜石的报道 |
[24:21] | You got a lead? | 你有线索了吗 |
[24:22] | Wait, you, you both have been working on this? | 等等 你们俩都一直在追这个报道 |
[24:25] | Before your father’s funeral, Kelly and I were onto this idea | 你爸爸的葬礼前 我和凯莉想到了 |
[24:28] | that Lex had done something to Obsidian | 莱克斯可能对黑曜石动了手脚 |
[24:29] | to cause people to get stuck in VR and disappear. | 让人们被困在虚拟现实里 随后消失 |
[24:32] | The missing people were wearing Obsidian lenses. | 失踪的人都戴着黑曜石眼镜 |
[24:34] | And a friend of mine from the NSA | 我在国家安全局的一个朋友 |
[24:36] | found a cluster of users all at the same address, | 在同一个地点发现了一群用户 |
[24:38] | a warehouse. | 一座仓库 |
[24:39] | But when I checked, it was empty. | 我去到那里的时候 已经空了 |
[24:42] | Only weird thing was a hospital ID bracelet on the ground. | 奇怪的是 地上有一条医院用的身份腕带 |
[24:45] | So, I checked it for fingerprints. | 我查了指纹 |
[24:47] | I found one and sent it to my buddy at the NSA. | 找到一个 就送到安全局的朋友那里 |
[24:48] | Now, he just called me back with results when I was baking. | 他刚发给我结果 就在烘焙期间 |
[24:51] | The bracelet belonged to a Richard Bates. | 腕带是理查德·贝茨的 |
[24:54] | The same person who hacked Obsidian’s fail-safe. | 就是他黑了黑曜石的故障保险系统 |
[24:57] | And who I beat up in VR. | 我还在虚拟现实里打过他 |
[24:58] | One and the same. | 同一个人 |
[25:00] | And get this… | 而且 |
[25:01] | The hospital has no record of a Richard Bates | 医院里并没有理查德·贝茨 |
[25:04] | ever being admitted. | 这人的住院记录 |
[25:06] | Wait a minute. Kelly, you said there was a list of users that | 等等 凯莉 你说有一批用户 |
[25:08] | are still stuck in VR, right? | 还被困在虚拟现实里 对吧 |
[25:10] | – Can you show me that? – Yeah. | -能让我看看吗 -可以 |
[25:12] | Here. This is the current list of users. | 给 这是现在的用户名单 |
[25:17] | Bonnie. I met this girl in VR. | 邦尼 我在虚拟现实里见过这个女孩 |
[25:20] | Why would anyone want to keep her there? | 为什么有人想把她留在那里 |
[25:22] | Human testing. Organ harvesting. | 人体试验 器官买卖 |
[25:24] | And if people are getting hurt in Obsidian, | 如果人们在黑曜石里受伤 |
[25:26] | we need to find out about it and expose them. | 我们需要找到并曝光他们 |
[25:29] | If we find the proof, I’ll run the story. | 如果我们找到证据 我就继续报道 |
[25:31] | It’ll be around the globe in minutes. | 几分钟后就会传播到世界各地 |
[25:33] | The world will know if Obsidian is endangering them. | 全世界都会知道黑曜石的危害 |
[25:36] | They’re on your tail. | 他们在追踪你 |
[25:38] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[25:40] | Our cloaking technology | 我们的隐身技术 |
[25:41] | will cover all our bases from the human eye. | 让人类看不见我们的基地 |
[25:43] | They won’t stop until they uncover the truth. | 他们揭开真相才会罢休 |
[25:47] | And what is that exactly? | 真相到底是什么呢 |
[25:49] | That you and your Leviathan associates | 你和你的利维坦同伙 |
[25:53] | are ancient beings who manage humanity’s excesses. | 是操控人类暴行的远古生物 |
[25:59] | Don’t get me wrong, Gemma, or Gamemnae, | 别误会我 杰玛 伽梅姆 |
[26:03] | or would you prefer, uh, Goddess of Technology? | 或者你更喜欢”科技女神”的称呼 |
[26:06] | I approve. | 我同意 |
[26:08] | Pompeii was spectacular, | 庞贝末日很壮观 |
[26:10] | the Black Plague, intriguing, | 黑死病 很有趣 |
[26:12] | and your current move, | 你现在的举措 |
[26:14] | creating an addiction to Obsidian Platinum, genius. | 让白金黑曜石容易上瘾 真是天才 |
[26:17] | – The only problem is your plan is now at risk. – No, it’s not. | -唯一的问题是你的计划现在有风险 -不 没有 |
[26:22] | I’ll pull up the timeline for our VR global event. | 我会为我们的虚拟现实全球活动腾出时间 |
[26:26] | It’ll be a happening beyond humanity’s wildest dreams. | 这个活动将超越人类最疯狂的梦想 |
[26:30] | A virtual gathering of everyone around the world. | 全世界所有人的虚拟聚会 |
[26:33] | No one will want to miss it. | 没人会想错过 |
[26:35] | And once the masses are in VR, | 一旦人们进入虚拟现实 |
[26:38] | I’ll kill them all with a flick of my wrist. | 我动动手腕就能杀了他们 |
[26:40] | That would be great, if you weren’t about to be exposed. | 如果你没被曝光的话 这个计划很好 |
[26:43] | Obsidian will be shut down, all the lenses returned | 黑曜石会被关闭 所有眼镜都会被退回 |
[26:46] | before you sell the first ticket. | 在你卖出第一张票之前 |
[26:48] | You don’t have the luxury of time. | 你的时间并不宽裕 |
[26:49] | What do you propose? | 你有什么建议吗 |
[26:51] | Create fear. | 制造恐惧 |
[26:53] | It’s instantaneous, and I have a specific idea of how to do it. | 这是一瞬间的事 我已经想好了该怎么做 |
[26:57] | I just need your stealthiest operative. | 我只需要你最隐秘的特工 |
[27:03] | Director Dox, long time no see. | 多克斯局长 好久不见 |
[27:05] | I come bearing gifts, a pysanka. | 我带了礼物 一个复活节彩蛋 |
[27:09] | Gifted to me by a Ukrainian holy man on my world tour. | 一位乌克兰圣人在我的世界巡演中送给了我 |
[27:12] | It brings love and wealth, and of course fertility. | 它常带来爱和财富 当然还有富饶 |
[27:15] | Does it also bring the end of Leviathan? | 还带来了利维坦的终结吗 |
[27:21] | You were meant to have gotten the location of their ship… | 你本该获取他们飞船的位置 |
[27:24] | so we can implant the mortality code. | 这样我们才能植入终结代码 |
[27:27] | I can’t push them. | 我不能逼他们 |
[27:29] | This delay doesn’t have anything to do | 这次延误和你用白金黑曜石 |
[27:31] | with you using Obsidian Platinum for your own ends, does it? | 来达到自己的目的没有关系 是吗 |
[27:36] | Alex Danvers called me. | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯打给过我 |
[27:38] | She wants me to help her track Obsidian users | 她想让我帮她追踪黑曜石的使用者 |
[27:40] | she believes are being lured into some type of coma. | 她认为引诱他们进入某种昏迷状态的人 |
[27:43] | By you. | 是你 |
[27:45] | While it is utterly predictable that Alex Danvers would call you, | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯打给你完全在意料之中 |
[27:49] | it’s not me behind your missing users, it’s Leviathan. | 但我不是让用户失踪的幕后黑手 利维坦才是 |
[27:54] | Scout’s honor. | 以名誉担保 |
[27:55] | I found out from Gemma Cooper. | 我是从杰玛·库珀那里知道的 |
[27:57] | Then help me find them. | 那就帮我找到他们 |
[27:59] | You have the Q-wave cube from Winn’s ship. | 你有温飞船上的Q波魔方 |
[28:01] | I can use it to track the lenses, find the missing people. | 我可以用它追踪镜片 找到失踪的人 |
[28:04] | Ah, well, I gave the cube to Lena. | 我把魔方给了莉娜 |
[28:07] | And if you involved her, Leviathan would kill her. | 如果你把她卷进来 利维坦会杀了她 |
[28:11] | And as much as I’d like to help you, I can’t. | 我很想帮你 但我不能 |
[28:13] | Leviathan would find out, and then I’d be their enemy. | 利维坦发现了的话 我就会成为他们的敌人 |
[28:16] | And as you know, the long-term success of our plan | 你也知道 我们计划的长期成功 |
[28:19] | relies on me being the opposite. | 要靠我当卧底 |
[28:22] | But, by all means, you should help them. | 但无论如何 你应该帮助他们 |
[28:24] | I know how important your friends are to you. | 我知道你有多重视你的朋友 |
[28:28] | Okay. Lex, | 好吧 莱克斯 |
[28:30] | how shall I help them? | 我该怎么帮他们 |
[28:32] | There’s nothing at the DEO that could track Q-waves. | 超查部没有任何东西能追踪Q波 |
[28:38] | Why don’t you ask Supergirl? | 不如你去问问超女 |
[28:40] | I’m sure there’s something at that | 我相信在她的堡垒里 |
[28:42] | fortress of hers that could help. | 肯定有东西能帮上忙 |
[28:49] | Hey, any luck with the warehouse? | 仓库那边有什么好消息吗 |
[28:51] | It was empty. | 空空如也 |
[28:52] | I was able to pick up Richard Bates’ psychic signal, | 我能接收到理查德·贝茨 |
[28:54] | along with dozens of other people in that warehouse. | 还有仓库里其他几十个人的心理信号 |
[28:57] | But when I tried to connect, there was some kind of interference. | 但我试着连接的时候 存在某种干扰 |
[29:01] | It’s because Obsidian is adding Platinum users by the minute. | 这是因为黑曜石每分钟都在增加白金用户 |
[29:05] | The lenses interface with the brain by using Q-waves… | 镜片通过Q波与大脑连接 |
[29:08] | which operate on a similar frequency | Q波和马拉法克的火星大脑 |
[29:10] | as Malefic’s Martian brain. | 有相似的频率 |
[29:12] | Just as I can’t connect with Mal, | 所以我连接不上马拉 |
[29:13] | I can’t find those missing people. | 也找不到那些失踪的人 |
[29:17] | You can connect with them… | 你可以用大清洗 |
[29:20] | by using Myriad. | 来连接他们 |
[29:24] | Lena wanted to use Myriad to disperse her Q-wave mind control, | 莉娜想用大清洗来散播她的Q波精神控制 |
[29:27] | but if you turn it on in reverse, | 但如果你反向启动 |
[29:29] | it will compress the Q-waves in the atmosphere… | 它会压缩大气中的Q波 |
[29:32] | making it possible for you to track the psychic signatures. | 让你有可能追踪到心理信号 |
[29:37] | And it wouldn’t be dangerous? | 这样不会有危险吗 |
[29:39] | In your hands, no. | 你来操作就不会 |
[29:43] | Then I’ll go. | 那我去做 |
[29:44] | But I don’t like it. | 但我并不喜欢 |
[29:48] | The brain anatomy of Patient 054 remains normal post-Non Nocere. | 患者054的脑解剖在无害计划后保持正常 |
[29:52] | The trial continues to exhibit | 采用Q波的试验 |
[29:54] | positive results of Q-wave adoption. | 一直显示积极的结果 |
[29:56] | Brava! | 太棒了 |
[29:58] | You’ve always been so meticulous about your data collection. | 你对于收集数据一向很仔细 |
[30:03] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[30:06] | I use a Q-wave broadcast | 我在散播Q波 |
[30:08] | to remotely access patients’ brain activity. | 远程访问患者的大脑活动 |
[30:11] | It’s being interrupted by an overlapping signal. | 但被重叠信号打断了 |
[30:13] | How could someone suppress Q-waves? | 有谁能抑制Q波 |
[30:18] | I recognize the signature of this interruption, it’s Myriad. | 我认出了干扰信号 是大清洗 |
[30:22] | Yesterday, I thought I had an honest conversation with Supergirl, | 昨天 我以为我和超女诚实地交谈过了 |
[30:25] | and today I find out that she’s using Myriad | 而今天我却发现她在用大清洗 |
[30:27] | to interrupt my experiments? | 干扰我的实验 |
[30:30] | The very device she told me was too dangerous for anyone to use. | 她告诉我那个装置对于任何人来说都太危险了 |
[30:33] | You saw Supergirl yesterday? | 你昨天去见超女了 |
[30:37] | I could always just go to the Fortress, | 我可以直接去堡垒 |
[30:39] | if you told me where it was, | 如果你告诉我它在哪里 |
[30:40] | and turn off Myriad before she interferes again. | 然后在她干扰信号之前关闭大清洗 |
[30:43] | No, you’ll set off the El Protocol. | 不行 你会启动艾尔协议 |
[30:45] | This is a new world. | 这是个新世界 |
[30:46] | One where Luthors and Kryptonians work together. | 一个卢瑟和氪星人合作的世界 |
[30:48] | The fortress security won’t be programmed to attack us. | 堡垒安全系统不会攻击我们 |
[30:51] | If she’s using Myriad, I wanna see it for myself. | 如果她在用大清洗 我要自己去看 |
[30:54] | Besides, you at the fortress sounds apocalyptic. | 再说了 你到堡垒去简直就是末日 |
[30:58] | Well… | 那么 |
[30:59] | then let this ride be on me. | 让我送你一程吧 |
[31:21] | You are using Myriad. | 你确实在用大清洗 |
[31:23] | Lena, what are you doing here? | 莉娜 你在这里干什么 |
[31:24] | Question is, what are you doing here, Supergirl? | 问题是 你在这里干什么 超女 |
[31:27] | I thought it was forbidden to use Myriad, | 我以为不可以使用大清洗 |
[31:29] | but forbidden for anyone but you. | 也许你可以破例 |
[31:30] | There are people missing, dozens of them stuck in Obsidian’s VR. | 有人失踪了 许多人被困在黑曜石虚拟现实中 |
[31:34] | I have to find them. | 我必须找到他们 |
[31:35] | There are other ways to find people than Myriad. | 除了大清洗还有其他方法能找到人 |
[31:37] | I can think of four off the top of my head, | 我立马就能想到四个 |
[31:39] | but you, you do what you want. | 但你却随心所欲 |
[31:40] | What I’m doing is finding people your brother disappeared. | 我正在寻找被你哥哥抹除的人 |
[31:43] | Do you have any proof that it was Lex? | 你有任何证据证明是莱克斯吗 |
[31:46] | No, I didn’t think so. | 没有吧 我觉得没有 |
[31:48] | You just return to your default position of blaming a Luthor. | 你总是不加思考地指责卢瑟 |
[31:51] | You did tell me you’d treat me like a villain… | 你告诉过我你会把我当成反派 |
[31:53] | If you acted like one, yeah, I did say that. | 我确实说过 如果你表现得像个反派 |
[31:57] | And right now, you’re trespassing, | 而现在 你在非法入侵 |
[31:58] | and I don’t have time for this. | 我没有时间处理这些 |
[31:59] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[32:00] | I’ll leave when you stop using Myriad. | 你停止使用大清洗 我就走 |
[32:04] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[32:07] | To think that I was sincere with you yesterday… | 我以为我昨天对你很真诚 |
[32:11] | Then I guess you’re used to being two-faced. | 我想你已经习惯了做两面派 |
[32:27] | No! | 不 |
[32:35] | Why is this taking so long? | 怎么会这么久 |
[32:37] | It takes several minutes for Myriad to suppress | 大清洗需要几分钟才能 |
[32:39] | the Q-waves long enough for J’onn to see clearly. | 抑制Q波让荣恩清晰地看见 |
[32:45] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:48] | A Sun-Eater. | 一个噬日者 |
[32:50] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[32:51] | The only one in the system… | 这个世界唯一一个 |
[32:54] | is the baby from the Fortress of Solitude. | 是孤独堡垒的小噬日者 |
[32:56] | Supergirl? | 超女 |
[32:58] | Supergirl, are you there? | 超女 你在吗 |
[33:00] | The Sun-Eater must’ve absorbed her power. | 噬日者一定吸收了她的能量 |
[33:02] | Okay, well, we need to save her. Like now. | 好的 我们要立马去救她 |
[33:04] | We can use a Lexosuit from the DEO. | 我们可以使用超查部的莱克斯奥服 |
[33:07] | If we recalibrate the suit’s internal radiation | 如果我们把战服的内部辐射 |
[33:09] | to 1,000 watts per meter, | 重新校准到每米一千瓦 |
[33:11] | it will act like a mini-sunlight chamber. | 它就会像一个小型的日光室 |
[33:13] | We’ll get it and bring it to the fortress. | 我们会把它带到堡垒 |
[33:17] | – M’gann? – J’onn… | -梅根 -荣恩 |
[33:19] | your brother felt the Q-waves on Mars and sent me. | 你哥哥在火星感受到了Q波并派我过来了 |
[33:22] | My ship is armed with hydrogen weapons | 我的飞船装备了氢武器 |
[33:24] | we can use to stop the Sun-Eater. | 我们可以用来阻止噬日者 |
[33:26] | Han Solo never looked so good. | 汉·索罗的气色都没这么好过 |
[33:29] | – That was a Star Wars reference. – I know it. I know. Yeah. | -这是星球大战的梗 -我知道 |
[33:35] | Let’s go save the sun. | 让我们去拯救太阳吧 |
[34:01] | Oh, heaven to Betsy. | 我的天啊 |
[34:21] | The hydrogen explosive should reduce it to a size | 氢弹应该能把它缩小到 |
[34:24] | that we can contain. | 我们能够捕捉 |
[34:26] | If I can detonate one inside it | 如果我能在它内部引爆 |
[34:28] | and saturate it like water with a fire. | 就像用水扑灭火一样 |
[34:30] | I have faith in you, J’onn J’onzz. | 我相信你 荣恩·荣兹 |
[34:41] | J’onn? | 荣恩 |
[34:54] | Anyone see a Sun-Eater around here? | 有谁在附近看到噬日者了吗 |
[34:56] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[35:01] | We think we can shrink it | 我们觉得可以利用 |
[35:02] | by detonating this explosive in its core. | 氢弹在其核心爆炸缩小它 |
[35:05] | Lucky this suit has its own explosives. | 好在这套战服有自己的炸药 |
[35:11] | Missiles hot! | 导弹来了 |
[35:37] | Right on schedule. | 时间正好 |
[35:44] | Ms. Tessmacher! | 泰斯马克女士 |
[35:52] | That thing is much cuter when it’s smaller. | 这个东西小的时候更可爱 |
[35:53] | Yeah, and not destroying the solar system. | 是的 而且还不会毁了太阳系 |
[35:56] | Have you figured out what the Morae wanted or who she works for? | 你们知道莫拉外星人想要什么 为谁工作吗 |
[36:01] | She says she works for someone called Leviathan. | 她说她为利维坦工作 |
[36:06] | J’onn, what is it? | 荣恩 怎么了 |
[36:08] | Myriad… the psychic trail. | 大清洗 精神轨迹 |
[36:12] | I know where those missing people are. | 我知道那些失踪的人去哪了 |
[36:17] | 今时今日 无限地球危机后90天 | |
[36:20] | Lex, a real hero? How can this be true? | 莱克斯 真正的英雄 怎么可能 |
[36:24] | If you weren’t so obsessed with trying to persecute me, | 如果你没有执着于迫害我 |
[36:26] | you might see that on this Earth, | 你会看到在这个地球上 |
[36:28] | I’ve always been the hero. | 我总是那个英雄 |
[36:30] | All these people say so. | 所有的人都这么说 |
[36:32] | But I guess we’re all heroes today, | 但我想今天我们都是英雄 |
[36:34] | since I’m assuming | 因为我猜 |
[36:35] | you and your friends dealt with the big blackout. | 你和你的朋友们解决了大停电的事 |
[36:38] | You’re not gonna try and pin that on me, are you? | 你不会想怪在我头上吧 |
[36:40] | No, that was… Leviathan. | 不 那是利维坦 |
[36:44] | The same Leviathan that I told you | 是一个月前我就告诉你 |
[36:46] | would be a problem months ago? | 会成为麻烦的利维坦吗 |
[36:48] | Perhaps if you listened to me and tried to work with me, | 或许如果你听了我的话 与我合作 |
[36:52] | we could stop these dangerous organizations | 我们可以阻止他们这些危险组织 |
[36:54] | before they try to blot out the sun. | 以免他们清除太阳 |
[36:57] | So, do you know what they want, | 所以 你们知道他们的目的 |
[37:00] | or where their base is? | 或者他们的基地在哪吗 |
[37:01] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[37:03] | – But we will. – We’re going to stop them. | -但我们会知道的 -我们会阻止他们的 |
[37:09] | You murdered Margot! | 你杀了玛戈特 |
[37:11] | One of my own, one of Leviathan’s most trusted agents. | 我和利维坦最信任的特工之一 |
[37:14] | Margot’s death was unfortunate. | 玛戈特的死很不幸 |
[37:16] | But she had to die, given the breadth of our– | 但她不得不死 考虑到我们宽广的 |
[37:20] | You don’t tell me anything. | 少废话 |
[37:22] | I am a god. | 我是神 |
[37:23] | You are a nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[37:24] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[37:31] | Explain yourself. | 解释清楚 |
[37:39] | As I said earlier… | 正如我之前所说 |
[37:41] | the Supers were close to finding your comatose souls. | 超人们快要找到了你沉睡的灵魂 |
[37:44] | So, I had to find them first. | 所以我得先找到它们 |
[37:46] | I moved them, and then pinned their existence on someone else. | 我把它们移走并附着在其他人身上 |
[37:50] | So, I connected Margot to Amy Sapphire | 所以我把玛戈特和艾米·萨斐尔连接起来 |
[37:52] | and divorced her from you and Leviathan. | 让她跟你和利维坦分离 |
[37:54] | Because of what I did, | 因为我这样做 |
[37:56] | no one is suspecting Obsidian anymore. | 不再有人怀疑黑曜石了 |
[38:00] | Maybe you were right to kill Margot, | 或许你杀了玛戈特是对的 |
[38:03] | but you made a mistake with the disaster. | 但你在那个灾难上犯了错 |
[38:06] | And now the Kryptonian has one of my assassins in her custody! | 现在氪星人羁押了我的一名刺客 |
[38:09] | I underestimated Supergirl and her team. | 我低估了超女和她的团队 |
[38:12] | The chaos of the disaster was working until she intervened. | 在她插手之前 灾难的混乱起了作用 |
[38:15] | But now I know | 但现在我知道 |
[38:17] | you were right about the global VR celebration. | 你对全球虚拟现实庆典的判断是对的 |
[38:20] | We should implement it immediately. | 我们需要立即执行 |
[38:22] | Gather everyone into VR at once… | 用这耀眼的干扰 |
[38:25] | with this sparkling distraction. | 让所有人马上聚集到虚拟现实中 |
[38:28] | But first… | 但首先 |
[38:30] | we must kill Supergirl. | 我们必须杀了超女 |
[38:32] | She will always foil the plan. | 她总会破坏计划 |
[38:35] | And a warning… | 提醒一下 |
[38:37] | no mere mortal can kill her. | 普通人杀不了她 |
[38:39] | Many have tried and failed. | 很多人试过 但都失败了 |
[38:48] | I will not fail. | 我不会失败的 |
[38:59] | Do I smell Beef Wellington? | 我是闻到威灵顿牛排了吗 |
[39:02] | Victory and role-playing makes me hungry. | 胜利与角色扮演让我饥饿 |
[39:05] | “Amy Sapphire was right. | “艾米·萨斐尔是对的 |
[39:07] | Technology is the greatest evil mankind has ever faced.” | 科技是人类面对的最大邪恶” |
[39:11] | Okay, stop there. | 停一下 |
[39:12] | Please don’t ever image-induce into her ever again. | 拜托别再诱发她的形象了 |
[39:15] | I might lose my appetite. | 我可能会没了胃口 |
[39:19] | I’m so glad we finally have a night | 我很高兴我们终于有一晚上 |
[39:20] | to spend some time alone as a couple. | 可以作为情侣独处一会儿了 |
[39:23] | A couple? | 情侣 |
[39:25] | I’ve been trying to tell you how I feel… | 我一直试图告诉你我的感受 |
[39:28] | and it’s not just because you helped me escape Leviathan, | 并不只是因为你帮我逃脱了利维坦 |
[39:31] | it’s because of who you are. | 而是因为你本人 |
[39:35] | How could I not love you? | 我怎么能不爱你 |
[39:40] | Ms. Tessmacher… | 泰斯马克女士 |
[39:43] | you sad, silly woman… | 你这悲伤愚蠢的女人 |
[39:47] | of course you love me. | 你当然爱我 |
[39:48] | What’s funny is, you thought I could love you back. | 好笑的是 你以为我也会爱你 |
[39:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:56] | We’re a team. | 我们是个团队 |
[39:58] | We’re meant to be together. We’re destined– | 我们本就该在一起 我们注定 |
[40:01] | Oh, we’re destined. | 我们注定 |
[40:02] | On another world, in another life, we knew each other very well. | 在另一个世界另一个人生中 我们很了解彼此 |
[40:05] | And in that life, you said you loved me, too. | 在那个人生中 你也说你爱我 |
[40:07] | You distracted me, you made me weaker. | 你使我分心 你让我软弱 |
[40:09] | But that’s not happening this time, honey. | 但这次不会那样了 亲爱的 |
[40:12] | I feel nothing for you. | 我对你没感觉 |
[40:13] | I saved you because you were useful. | 我救你是因为你有用 |
[40:15] | I needed a spy inside Leviathan. | 我需要在利维坦安插间谍 |
[40:18] | Oh, and as for your mother… | 还有你母亲 |
[40:20] | she’s still in danger, but from me. | 她还在危险之中 但是因为我 |
[40:23] | Those cars I showed you, | 我给你看的那些车 |
[40:25] | the men in them are just waiting to pull the trigger | 车里的人正等着扣下扳机 |
[40:27] | if you ever betray me. | 如果你背叛了我 |
[40:28] | But I’d think twice about that. | 但我会三思的 |
[40:31] | That man you killed in the Andes | 你在安第斯山脉杀的人 |
[40:33] | didn’t murder your father. | 并没有杀你父亲 |
[40:35] | I never bothered to find out who knocked off your old man. | 我从没想费心找出谁杀了你家老头子 |
[40:37] | No, the man you murdered | 你杀的那个男人 |
[40:39] | is Supergirl’s father. | 是超女的父亲 |
[40:46] | Oh, that’s good. | 挺好吃 |
[40:48] | I have video of you killing him, by the way. | 顺便提一句 我有你杀他的视频 |
[40:51] | Defy me, and I’ll pass it on. | 如果你反抗我 我就把视频传出去 |
[40:52] | Believe me, you do not want to be on the wrong side | 相信我 你不会想和那群镭射眼 |
[40:54] | of those laser eyes. | 为敌的 |
[40:57] | You are worse than Leviathan. | 你比利维坦还邪恶 |
[41:00] | Not worse. | 不是更邪恶 |
[41:03] | Better. | 是更伟大 |
[41:06] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[41:07] | Hate to say I told you so, but it all went according to plan. | 我不想跟你这么说 但一切都在计划中 |
[41:10] | Lena’s back on my side, Leviathan is set to kill our enemies, | 莉娜回到了我这边 利维坦会杀了我们的敌人 |
[41:13] | and I’m set to wipe out Leviathan. | 然后我会消灭利维坦 |
[41:15] | And… | 而且 |
[41:17] | I did it my way. | 我用了自己的办法 |
[41:38] | Ah, screw it. | 管它呢 |