时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The shrinking and collection of worlds | 缩小和收集世界的做法 |
[00:04] | is a common practice among our ancestors. | 是我们先祖经常做的事情 |
[00:06] | William and I discovered that Eve Tessmacher | 威廉和我发现伊芙·泰斯马克 |
[00:09] | has been working for Obsidian. | 一直在为黑曜石工作 |
[00:12] | If you’re going to be a vigilante, | 如果你要成为一名治安维持者 |
[00:13] | maybe you should get better at hiding. | 或许你应该这样隐藏得更好点 |
[00:15] | What do you mean, like, wear a mask? | 你是说 比如 带个面具吗 |
[00:17] | I don’t know who this Brainy is. | 我不知道这个布莱尼是谁 |
[00:19] | But I know I don’t trust him. | 但我知道我绝对不信任他 |
[00:21] | Andrea knows nothing. | 安德里亚什么也不知道 |
[00:22] | Seems on this Earth, post-Crisis, | 看来在这个地球上 在危机之后 |
[00:23] | Leviathan hasn’t activated her yet. | 利维坦还没有激活她的能力 |
[00:25] | Gemma Cooper is warming to me. | 杰玛·库珀在对我产生好感 |
[00:27] | And when she sees my newest present, | 当她看到我最新的礼物时 |
[00:28] | she’ll roll out the red carpet. | 她会热烈欢迎我 |
[00:30] | And if that means helping them get a weapon or two, | 如果这意味着要帮他们拿到一两件武器 |
[00:32] | so be it. | 也无伤大雅 |
[00:33] | You know what this weapon is, | 你知道这是什么武器 |
[00:34] | so you know what it needs. | 所以你知道它需要什么 |
[00:36] | Get it for me. | 给我弄来 |
[00:37] | And this time, do not fail. | 这一次 不要失败 |
[00:41] | Regarding your request to meet my colleagues, | 关于你要求见我的同事 |
[00:44] | I’ll send you a car tomorrow morning. | 明天上午我给你派一辆车 |
[00:45] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[00:47] | I have made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了一个严重的错误 |
[00:49] | Lex is working with Leviathan, | 莱克斯和利维坦合作了 |
[00:51] | and they are going to use Obsidian to do something terrible. | 他们要用黑曜石做一些可怕的事情… |
[00:55] | I want to help stop them. | 我想帮忙阻止他们 |
[00:59] | An elevator? | 一台电梯 |
[01:00] | Seems a little pedestrian for a goddess of technology. | 对于科技女神来说真是有点太稀松平常了 |
[01:06] | Welcome to Leviathan. | 欢迎来到利维坦 |
[01:16] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[01:17] | I pride myself | 我很自豪于 |
[01:18] | on seeing things. | 能看到一些事物 |
[01:20] | Connections where others see only coincidence. | 别人认为是巧合 我看到连接 |
[01:24] | Pathways where others see only walls. | 别人看到墙 我看到道路 |
[01:27] | I anticipate everything. | 我能预料到所有事 |
[01:28] | But I must admit, | 但我必须承认 |
[01:29] | I didn’t not except you to live in a casino. | 我没有预料到你会住在一个赌场里 |
[01:40] | After you. | 你先请 |
[01:43] | One small step from that– | 这是我的一小步… |
[01:47] | Lex Luthor. | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[01:49] | The fabled man of tomorrow. | 明日的传奇人物 |
[01:51] | At least you have the decency to bow before the gods. | 最起码你还懂得在神前下跪 |
[01:53] | I told you to disable the shields. | 我告诉你要解除护盾了 |
[01:55] | As long as he knows where we live it stays on. | 只要他还知道我们的基地在哪里 |
[01:57] | At all times. | 盾就会一直开着 |
[01:59] | – On whose orders? – Whose do you think? | -谁的命令 -你觉得呢 |
[02:02] | The ship’s defense mechanism. | 这是飞船的防御系统 |
[02:04] | A proto-focused radiation shield. | 一个原型集中辐射护盾 |
[02:06] | This pin will protect you. | 这个勋章会保护你 |
[02:08] | Wow, you really know how to make your guests feel welcome. | 你还是真懂得怎么欢迎客人 |
[02:12] | Well now the, uh… | 好了 现在 |
[02:14] | …pleasantries are out of the way, | 玩笑开过了 |
[02:17] | don’t you think we should discuss our plan | 是不是可以讨论下我们 |
[02:18] | to take out Supergirl and her friends? | 解决超女和她朋友们的计划了 |
[02:22] | These rings | 这些戒指 |
[02:24] | bought you a ticket to board our ship. | 给了你上船的门票 |
[02:27] | So enjoy your photo ups | 所以尽情参观 |
[02:29] | But leave the slaughter of Supergirl to us. | 把杀超女的事留给我们 |
[02:55] | Thank you for letting me in, Kara. | 谢谢你让我进来 卡拉 |
[02:58] | It’s been a year and I still haven’t come to terms with what I did. | 已经一年了 我还是没忘记我的所作所为 |
[03:02] | Shot my brother and… | 开枪打了我哥哥 还有… |
[03:04] | I mean, I thought I was protecting everyone | 我以为自己是在保护所有人 |
[03:06] | but it really started all that– | 但却开启了那一切 |
[03:07] | I don’t want to talk about the past. | 我不想谈过去 |
[03:10] | All that matters now is | 现在重要的是 |
[03:11] | the threat ahead of us and how we are going to stop it. | 如何解决面前的重大威胁 |
[03:15] | Understood. | 明白 |
[03:18] | Get down on the ground, now. | 卧倒 立刻 |
[03:19] | No, Alex, no. | 不要 艾丽克斯 不要 |
[03:20] | You texted 911. | 你发了紧急呼救短信 |
[03:22] | Not about her. | 不是因为她 |
[03:23] | She’s here to help us stop Lex. | 她是来帮助我们阻止莱克斯的 |
[03:25] | And Leviathan. | 还有利维坦 |
[03:30] | So Lex and Leviathan are planning something | 所以莱克斯和利维坦在计划些什么 |
[03:32] | using Obsidian virtual reality platform. | 要用黑曜石的虚拟现实平台 |
[03:34] | And my tech likely made that possible. | 而我的科技一定帮助了他们 |
[03:37] | That must be why Rama Khan went after the DEO’s Kryptonite. | 这一定是为什么罗摩·可汗去夺超查局的氪石 |
[03:40] | To keep Supergirl from interfering. | 来阻止超女的介入 |
[03:41] | Well, the joke’s on Rama Khan | 那罗摩·可汗可要出丑了 |
[03:42] | and his big dumb gladiator outfit. | 穿着他那蠢极了的角斗服 |
[03:45] | Because I have already defeated him once. | 因为我已经打败过他一次了 |
[03:46] | Don’t be rash, Kara. | 别轻敌 卡拉 |
[03:48] | He’s tied to the Earth. | 他与地球相连接了 |
[03:49] | Which means he can track your slightest movements. | 也就是说他能追踪你最细微的动作 |
[03:52] | If you use your powers even once, | 即便你使用能力一次 |
[03:54] | he will sense them, | 他都能感受到 |
[03:56] | and attack. | 并发起袭击 |
[03:57] | With all that Kryptonite at his fingertips, | 他手上有那些氪石 |
[03:59] | he could kill you. | 就能杀死你 |
[04:00] | You guys will protect me. | 你们会保护我 |
[04:03] | Just like we protected the DEO? | 就像我们保护了超查局那样 |
[04:08] | It’s not checkmate. | 还没到绝境 |
[04:10] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[04:12] | I haven’t made Kara an anti-Kryptonite suit in this world. | 我还没有在这个世界给卡拉做反氪石战袍 |
[04:15] | But I could. | 但我可以做 |
[04:16] | Just need to get you safely to my lab. | 只是需要先把你安全送到我的实验室 |
[04:17] | Your lab is across the city. | 你的实验室在城市另一端 |
[04:19] | And Kara can’t use her powers. | 而卡拉不能使用超能力 |
[04:21] | We could get her there. | 我们可以送她过去 |
[04:24] | If we had the right distraction. | 如果能成功转移注意力的话 |
[04:25] | Or the right decoys. | 或者伪装足够成功 |
[04:30] | No, no, no way. | 不 不可能 |
[04:32] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[04:33] | I can tell those pants will chafe. | 那条裤子绝对会勒疼我 |
[04:39] | I was right. | 我说对了 |
[04:41] | I quite like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[04:43] | This is just like the beginning of Deathly Hallows. | 这就像《哈利波特与死亡圣徒》的开头 |
[04:45] | Moody and Hedwig died. | 可是穆迪和海德薇后来死了 |
[04:47] | You lost comrades in battle? | 你在战斗中失去过同伴吗 |
[04:49] | My condolences. | 我表示同情 |
[04:50] | No, it’s… Nevermind. | 不是的… 算了 |
[04:51] | Dreamer and I will draw Rama Khan out in Courtney Park. | 我和梦想者会把罗摩·可汗引到考特尼公园 |
[04:55] | M’gann, Alex, | 梅根 艾丽克斯 |
[04:56] | you move across the rooftops to cover us. | 你们在屋顶上掩护我们 |
[04:59] | While they’re distracting Leviathan, | 他们转移利维坦注意力的时候 |
[05:01] | you and I will make our way to LuthorCorp. | 我们直接去卢瑟公司 |
[05:02] | Come here. | 来 |
[05:05] | I have to show you something. | 我给你看个东西 |
[05:07] | Okay. Stay right there. | 好了 你在这里等一下 |
[05:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:17] | J’onn made it for me. | 是荣恩帮我做的 |
[05:22] | She looks great. | 她好漂亮 |
[05:23] | Oh, it was a scream of delight. | 原来是喜出望外的尖叫 |
[05:27] | Thank H’ronmeer. | 感谢赫隆米尔 |
[05:32] | Well, we should probably get going. | 我们得动身了 |
[05:36] | Stay safe out there. | 大家一切小心 |
[05:39] | I know that may not have been the most | 我知道刚才的经历 |
[05:40] | pleasant experience. | 也许并不美妙 |
[05:42] | But Rama Khan was just trying to protect the base. | 但罗摩·可汗只是想保护基地 |
[05:44] | Not only Ram Khan, it seems. | 看来不只是罗摩·可汗 |
[05:47] | And here I was thinking you were the top of the food chain. | 我还以为你是食物链顶端的人 |
[05:49] | I answer to another. | 我听命于旁人 |
[05:53] | Took me a long time to gain her trust. | 我花了很久才得到她的信任 |
[05:56] | Which is why the Unity Festival must succeed. | 所以团结盛典必须成功 |
[05:58] | I’m yours. | 我听你的 |
[05:59] | Whatever you need. | 需要什么都可以 |
[06:00] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[06:03] | You’ve earned it. | 你值得拥有 |
[06:04] | That’s why I brought you to the ship. | 所以我才带你来飞船上 |
[06:07] | You’re one of us now. | 你现在是我们的人了 |
[06:11] | Today is the last day of the old era. | 今天是旧时代的终点 |
[06:14] | Tomorrow the future begins. | 明天我们将开启未来 |
[06:36] | Did you get the ship’s location? | 飞船的位置拿到了吗 |
[06:37] | Indeed. | 拿到了 |
[06:38] | But it has a nasty defense mechanism. | 但是防御机制非常棘手 |
[06:41] | They gave me something to protect from it. | 他们给了我一个东西来防身 |
[06:44] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[06:46] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[06:47] | We’ve come all this way… | 我们付出了这么多 |
[06:49] | We have done all those terrible things, | 我们做了这么多坏事 |
[06:51] | so that I can sneak up aboard the Leviathan ship | 就是为了我能混入利维坦的飞船上 |
[06:52] | and upload the mortality code, so that I can kill the immortals. | 上传终结代码 杀死那些永生的人 |
[06:55] | And we shall. | 我们一定要做到 |
[06:57] | But first, Rama Khan and his element-bending goons | 但是首先 罗摩·可汗和他操控元素的爪牙 |
[06:59] | need to eliminate Supergirl’s friends one by one. | 需要逐个除掉超女的朋友 |
[07:03] | And when she has nothing left… | 等她孤立无援的时候 |
[07:06] | they’ll slay her, too. | 他们会把她杀掉 |
[07:07] | After that you kill the gods. | 在那之后 你就可以弑神了 |
[07:09] | You think I’m just gonna sit back | 你觉得我会坐视不理 |
[07:11] | while Leviathan murders my friends? | 看着利维坦杀掉我的朋友们吗 |
[07:13] | Former friends. | 是曾经的朋友 |
[07:15] | And yes, I think you will. | 是的 我认为正是如此 |
[07:17] | Because if you get on that ship any sooner, | 因为如果你太早上那艘船 |
[07:18] | you’ll die with them. | 你会和他们一起死 |
[07:23] | Leviathan is the enemy, Lex. | 利维坦才是敌人 莱克斯 |
[07:25] | Not Supergirl, not J’onn J’onzz. | 不是超女 不是荣恩·荣兹 |
[07:29] | – Not Dreamer. – You’re right. | -也不是梦想者 -你说得对 |
[07:30] | They’re heroes. | 他们是英雄 |
[07:32] | They would happily sacrifice themselves to save the world. | 他们会为了拯救世界 英勇就义 |
[07:35] | Maybe they’ll even thank us. | 甚至还会感谢我们 |
[07:45] | There’s no place I can’t find you. | 无论哪里我一定能找到你 |
[07:47] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[07:53] | M’gann you’re off the hook. | 梅根 他们没注意到你 |
[07:55] | We’ve got Rama Khan. | 我们抓到罗摩·可汗了 |
[07:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:58] | We’re on our way. | 我们正在路上 |
[08:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:06] | There’s someone else. | 还有别人 |
[08:09] | Another element bender. | 还有一个元素操控者 |
[08:25] | Gotcha! | 逮到你了 |
[08:32] | There’s more than one of us, too. | 我们也有很多人 |
[08:40] | Kara, we got her. | 卡拉 我们接到她了 |
[08:55] | Kara, come on, we’ve gotta go. | 卡拉 快 我们得走了 |
[09:18] | Dreamer. | 梦想者 |
[09:19] | Dreamer, what happened? | 梦想者 怎么了 |
[09:24] | J’onn, no. | 荣恩 不 |
[09:27] | Go. Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[09:46] | The suit won’t be ready for at least another few hours. | 战衣还要至少几个小时才能做好 |
[09:48] | But I’m doing everything in my power to speed it along. | 但我正在尽快加速 |
[09:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:53] | It’s just not Rama Khan out there. | 外面只不是罗摩·可汗 |
[09:55] | There’s three of them. | 一共有三个人 |
[09:56] | Each with different element-bending power. | 每个人都有不同的元素操控能力 |
[09:58] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[10:01] | J’onn was injured. | 荣恩受伤了 |
[10:02] | M’gann and Dreamer are taken back to the tower. | 梅根和梦想者回高塔了 |
[10:04] | I should have been there, | 我真应该过去 |
[10:05] | fighting alongside you, I’m sorry. | 和你并肩作战 对不起 |
[10:06] | Kara, it’s okay. | 卡拉 没关系 |
[10:08] | We all still have our ears. | 我们还有耳目呢 |
[10:13] | Kelly, hey. | 凯莉 你好 |
[10:14] | Oh, thank God I got you. | 谢天谢地我找到你了 |
[10:16] | William texted me last night, | 威廉昨晚发信息给我 |
[10:17] | that he was going after Eve Tessmacher. | 说他要去抓伊芙·泰斯马克 |
[10:20] | I haven’t been able to reach him since. | 从那以后我就联系不到他了 |
[10:22] | William went after Eve alone? | 威廉单独去抓伊芙了 |
[10:24] | No super-hearings. | 别用超听力 |
[10:25] | – Sorry. – Eve Tessmacher? | -对不起 -伊芙·泰斯马克 |
[10:27] | She’s back? | 她回了吗 |
[10:29] | Look, I’ll get to you as soon as I can. | 听着 我会尽快去找你 |
[10:31] | Hey, if this Eve is working with Lex, | 如果伊芙在和莱克斯合作 |
[10:33] | William has no idea the danger he is in. | 那威廉就不知道自己身处险境 |
[10:35] | I… | 我… |
[10:36] | Alex, I have to do something. | 艾丽克斯 我得做点什么 |
[10:38] | I can’t just sit here. I have to help him, | 我不能光坐在这里 我得帮他 |
[10:40] | – somehow. – Okay, listen to me. Stop. | -想个办法 -好吧 听我说 停 |
[10:42] | I know how hard it is for you to sit on the sidelines. | 我知道你很难袖手旁观 |
[10:45] | Okay, but Kelly and I, we will handle this. | 但凯莉和我会处理这事 |
[10:48] | We will access Eve’s files at Obsidian North | 我们会去黑曜石之北查伊芙的档案 |
[10:50] | and we’ll see what she’s up to. | 就能知道她的目的了 |
[10:52] | And if she has gotten to William, hey. | 如果她控制了威廉 |
[10:55] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[10:57] | You just need to stay safe until Lena finishes your suit. | 你只用在莉娜完成你的战衣前保护好自己 |
[11:03] | Okay, all right, fine. | 好吧 就这样 |
[11:04] | But please, be careful. | 但千万小心 |
[11:07] | You know me. | 你知道我的 |
[11:08] | Yeah, exactly, that’s what I’m worried about. | 是的 没错 我就担心这个 |
[11:11] | Come on | 拜托 |
[11:15] | Satellite uplink is nearly ready. | 卫星上传线路要准备好了 |
[11:18] | We should launch. | 我们该发射了 |
[11:22] | Gemma? | 杰玛 |
[11:30] | I was communicating with her. | 我在和她沟通 |
[11:33] | – The news isn’t good. – What is it? | -不是什么好消息 -怎么了 |
[11:35] | Tezumak managed to injure one of the Martians. | 德苏马克伤害了一个火星人 |
[11:37] | But Supergirl never even joined the fight | 但超女没来参加战斗 |
[11:39] | and the others got away. | 其他人也不在 |
[11:41] | I’ve gambled everything on this Unity Festival. | 我把一切都押在这个团结盛典上了 |
[11:43] | Then we have to make sure it goes off without a hitch. | 我们就得确保它顺利发射 |
[11:47] | Lex, Gemma… | 莱克斯 杰玛 |
[11:49] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[11:54] | So? | 所以呢 |
[11:56] | Shall we begin ending the world? | 我们可以开始终结世界了吗 |
[12:07] | Al’s dive bar? | 阿尔的地下酒吧 |
[12:09] | This is where you summoned me at a time like this? | 现在这时候你就叫我来这里吗 |
[12:11] | It’s the place where you first gave me this mission. | 这是你第一次给我这个任务的地方 |
[12:14] | Work with Lex Luthor. | 和莱克斯·卢瑟合作 |
[12:16] | Defeat Leviathan. | 打败利维坦 |
[12:19] | No matter the cost. | 不计代价 |
[12:22] | Today I will feel the full extent of that cost. | 今天我会感受到所有代价 |
[12:26] | Querl. | 奎罗尔 |
[12:27] | I know things spun out of control | 我知道上次你违抗莱克斯时 |
[12:29] | last time you disobeyed Lex. | 事情失控了 |
[12:31] | But you don’t have to do this. | 但你不必这么做 |
[12:33] | You don’t have to let your friends die. | 你不必让你的朋友们去死 |
[12:37] | I don’t plan to. | 我没这个打算 |
[12:39] | I don’t plan on using Lex’s mortality code on the gods, either. | 我也不打算用莱克斯的终结代码来对付诸神 |
[12:44] | But how will you defeat them? | 那你要怎么打败他们呢 |
[12:50] | By using this. | 用这个 |
[12:54] | Rather than kill the gods. | 不是去杀死诸神 |
[12:56] | And I shall reclaim the actions of our ancestors. | 我要纠正我们祖先的行为 |
[13:00] | For good. | 行善 |
[13:01] | Instead of evil. | 而非行恶 |
[13:03] | I’ll shrink them. | 我会缩小他们 |
[13:05] | I’ll bottle them here in stasis, | 我要把他们关进这里 |
[13:07] | where they can harm neither this planet nor my friends. | 让他们没法伤害这个星球和我的朋友们 |
[13:11] | But if you enter the ship without Lex’s anti-radiation pin, | 但如果你不戴莱克斯的防辐射勋章就进飞船 |
[13:19] | You’ll, you’ll… You’ll die. | 你会死的 |
[13:26] | I pushed away everyone I loved | 我赶走了所有我爱的人 |
[13:27] | because you told me I must. | 因为你说我必须这么做 |
[13:30] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[13:32] | This planet… | 这个星球 |
[13:34] | my friends… | 我的朋友们 |
[13:36] | It’s worth it. | 是值得的 |
[13:41] | I called you here simply because… | 我叫你来只是因为… |
[13:47] | I don’t wanna die alone. | 我不想独自赴死 |
[13:55] | Citizens of the world. | 世界公民们 |
[13:57] | Today we stand on the precipice of history. | 今天我们站在历史的悬崖上 |
[14:00] | Ours is a world of pain, suffering. | 现在的世界充满了痛苦 折磨 |
[14:03] | Of conflict, of chaos. | 矛盾 混沌 |
[14:05] | But when you enter Obsidian’s world… | 但当你进入黑曜石世界 |
[14:08] | The problems of the real one melt away. | 真实世界的问题将消失 |
[14:11] | In virtual reality, there is nothing to want. | 在虚拟现实 没有欲望 |
[14:14] | No reason to harm one another. | 没有理由互相伤害 |
[14:16] | It’s a place where we can be our best and truest selves. | 在这里 我们可以变得最善良 最真实 |
[14:20] | This world can be our real world. | 这可以成为我们真实的世界 |
[14:24] | And it all starts today. | 一切始于今日 |
[14:26] | With the Obsidian Worldwide Unity Festival. | 始于黑曜石国际团结盛典 |
[15:01] | Oh, nice. | 太好了 |
[15:02] | Did someone call for tech support? | 有人寻求技术支援吗 |
[15:08] | I just said a mask, but… | 我只是建议了面具 但 |
[15:12] | Bummer we have to get to straight to business. | 只可惜我们要立马解决问题 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I guess you inspired me. | 是的 是你启发了我 |
[15:16] | I could have never gotten past security. | 我肯定没办法越过安保系统 |
[15:19] | My girlfriend’s a badass. | 我女友真厉害 |
[15:21] | Breaking into a tech corps, that’s easy. | 潜入科技公司 这很容易 |
[15:23] | What I battled earlier today… | 我今天对战的东西 |
[15:26] | These are gods. | 他们可是神 |
[15:28] | I mean, I finally got this baby working. | 我终于会运用这玩意了 |
[15:30] | But compared to what those guys are packing… | 但比起那些人手持的武器 |
[15:32] | I might as well have brought a slingshot. | 我还不如带个弹弓呢 |
[15:35] | I’ve never felt so human. | 我从没感觉这么弱小 |
[15:40] | Oh, wait, wait, we got something. | 等等 我查到了什么 |
[15:43] | Eve’s IP address. | 伊芙的网络地址 |
[15:44] | – Okay. – Wait. | -好的 -等等 |
[15:45] | It’s encrypted. | 被加密了 |
[15:46] | Better call Lena. | 最好打电话给莉娜 |
[15:49] | These programs should be able to crack Eve’s cipher in minutes. | 这些程序应该几分钟就能破解伊芙的加密 |
[15:54] | Talk about history repeating itself. | 说到历史重演 |
[15:56] | Tracking Lex down through Eve… | 通过伊芙追踪莱克斯 |
[15:58] | It’s just like Kaznia. | 就像在卡兹尼亚 |
[16:04] | Please, Kara, I’m sorry. | 拜托 卡拉 对不起 |
[16:05] | Okay, I truly believed what I was doing was helping people. | 我真的相信我所做的是在帮助别人 |
[16:07] | I told you I don’t want to talk about the past. | 我和你说过 我不想谈论过去 |
[16:10] | Oh, come on, you can scream at me if you’d like. | 拜托 你想的话可以大声责备我 |
[16:12] | I know I deserve it. | 我知道我活该 |
[16:13] | I know now that working with Non Nocere was a mistake, | 我现在知道了进行无害计划是个错误 |
[16:15] | that working with Lex– | 和莱克斯合作 |
[16:16] | This isn’t about Lex. | 这和莱克斯没关系 |
[16:19] | This is about J’onn and Alex | 这事关荣恩和艾丽克斯 |
[16:20] | and all the other people that could have been killed today | 还有那些今天可能会被杀害的人 |
[16:22] | because they are on my team. | 就因为他们在我团队 |
[16:24] | Don’t you understand that? | 你不理解吗 |
[16:25] | No, I do, of course I do. | 不 我理解 我当然理解 |
[16:27] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不理解 |
[16:28] | You have never understood | 你从不理解 |
[16:29] | what it means share a secret identity with someone. | 跟人坦白自己的秘密身份意味着什么 |
[16:31] | How much danger that puts them in. | 会让他们陷入怎样的危机 |
[16:33] | You… You never even understood | 你从不理解 |
[16:35] | that I kept my identity from you because I wanted to protect you. | 我对你隐瞒身份是因为我想保护你 |
[16:41] | I know, I know | 我知道 我知道 |
[16:42] | that I hurt you | 我伤害了你 |
[16:44] | by waiting so long to tell my truth. | 因为我过了很久才告诉你真相 |
[16:46] | But what about all the ways you hurt me? | 但那些你为了伤害我而做的事呢 |
[16:51] | You pretended to be my friend for weeks. | 你好几周假装成我的朋友 |
[16:53] | Just so you could manipulate me. | 就为了能够操纵我 |
[16:56] | You stole from me. | 你从我这里偷东西 |
[16:57] | You convinced me to steal for you. | 说服我为你偷东西 |
[16:59] | And then, then, you even… | 然后 你还 |
[17:02] | You used Kryptonite on me. | 你还对我用了氪石 |
[17:07] | I made one mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[17:09] | One mistake | 这个错 |
[17:11] | that was only ever meant to protect you. | 一直都是为了保护你 |
[17:13] | And in return, | 反过来 |
[17:14] | all you did was hurt me in every way imaginable. | 你所做的一切都在伤害我 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:25] | I know you are. | 我知道你很对不起 |
[17:27] | But if you came to me looking for absolution, | 但如果你来找我寻求原谅 |
[17:31] | I can’t give it to you. | 我没法给你 |
[17:37] | It’s Eve’s location. | 是伊芙的位置 |
[17:39] | I’m going. | 我准备出发 |
[17:40] | No, Kara, your suit isn’t ready yet. | 不 卡拉 你的战衣还没做好 |
[17:42] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:43] | Protecting people is what I do. | 我的职责是保护别人 |
[17:45] | You should know that by now. | 你现在应该知道这一点了 |
[17:47] | Then I’m going with you. | 那我要和你一起去 |
[17:49] | Now that you’re up, you better start talking. | 现在你醒了 最好开始回答问题 |
[17:52] | Why were you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[17:53] | I’m pursuing a story on Lex Luthor. | 我在追踪莱克斯·卢瑟的报道 |
[17:57] | I know he is up to something criminal. | 我知道他企图犯罪 |
[17:59] | I don’t know your involvement. | 我不知道你参与了多少 |
[18:01] | But I believe you’ve been working for him. | 但是我相信你在为他工作 |
[18:03] | You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. | 你完全不知道你被卷入了什么危险中 |
[18:06] | You should have stayed out of it. | 你应该置身事外的 |
[18:07] | Now I have no choice. | 现在我别无选择 |
[18:12] | I’m a journalist. | 我是一名记者 |
[18:14] | Okay, I can read people. | 我可以读懂人心 |
[18:15] | You’re a good person who looks trapped. | 你看上去像是个被困的好人 |
[18:19] | It’s clear you’re not a killer. | 很明显你不是个杀手 |
[18:22] | What does he have with you? | 他抓住了你什么把柄 |
[18:24] | Did he threaten someone you care about? | 他威胁过你关心的人吗 |
[18:31] | My mother. | 我的母亲 |
[18:37] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[18:39] | But you don’t have to fight this alone. | 但你不必孤军奋战 |
[18:41] | I can help you and your mother. | 我可以帮助你和你母亲 |
[18:45] | We can bring the truth to light. | 我们可以让真相大白 |
[18:50] | If the truth comes to light, my mother is dead. | 如果真相大白 我母亲就会死 |
[18:55] | Eve, please. | 伊芙 求你了 |
[18:57] | I really am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:08] | It’s okay. I’ve got you. | 没事了 我来帮你 |
[19:14] | Okay. The bullet went through and through | 好吧 子弹贯穿了身体 |
[19:16] | but we still need to get you to a hospital. | 但我们还是要送你去医院 |
[19:18] | No, no, no, he’s losing to much blood. There’s no time. | 不行 他失血过多 来不及的 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:21] | I can cauterize it but it’s gonna hurt. | 我可以烧灼伤口 但是会疼 |
[19:23] | – Do it, do it. – All right. | -快烧 快烧 -好 |
[19:25] | Don’t do it. | 别烧了 |
[19:27] | Too late, too late. It’s done. | 说晚了 说晚了 已经好了 |
[19:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:30] | Yes, it just hurt. | 还行 就是疼 |
[19:32] | All right, what happened here? | 好吧 到底发生了什么 |
[19:34] | I was following a lead. | 我本来在追踪一条线索 |
[19:36] | Got jumped. | 被袭击了 |
[19:38] | Ah, Reporting 101. | 新闻报道第一课 |
[19:40] | If you get kidnapped, you must be on the right track. | 被绑架就说明你找对路子了 |
[19:44] | Something Kara Danvers likes to say. | 卡拉·丹弗斯喜欢这么说 |
[19:46] | She was working the case with me. | 她和我一起处理这个案子 |
[19:48] | I need to make sure she is all right. | 我要确保她平安无事 |
[19:50] | Kara is fine. | 卡拉没事 |
[19:52] | I spoke to her, she’s in a safe place. | 我跟她联系过 她在安全的地方 |
[20:06] | Get William and Eve out of here. | 带威廉和伊芙离开这里 |
[20:07] | I’ll deal with this. | 我来处理这个 |
[20:08] | Are you mad? They’ve got Kryptonite. | 你疯了吗 他们有氪石 |
[20:09] | Well, then you’d better get that suit here fast. | 那你最好快点把那套战衣拿来 |
[20:11] | It’s already on its way. | 已经在路上了 |
[20:12] | And I’ll call for back-up. | 我去叫支援 |
[20:19] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[20:47] | Did someone call for backup? | 有人叫了支援吗 |
[20:50] | Now it’s a fair fight. | 现在才是一场公平斗争 |
[20:52] | Couldn’t let you have all the fun. | 不能让你一个人享受所有的乐趣 |
[20:54] | Can’t believe you left to play earth, wind and fire without us. | 你和元素操控者打架 居然不叫我们 |
[21:17] | They’re… | 他们… |
[21:18] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[21:19] | The explosion killed them. | 爆炸杀死了他们 |
[21:28] | We have to get out of here. Now. | 我们要离开这里 快 |
[22:06] | Let’s replenish ourselves and finish this once and for all. | 我们来补充体力 然后彻底了结这件事 |
[22:13] | That’s when their bodies started to reform like out of a horror movie. | 然后他们的身体就像恐怖电影里那样开始改造 |
[22:17] | – Yeah, but that means… – They’re indestructible. | -但那就意味着… -他们坚不可摧 |
[22:19] | Immortal. | 长生不老 |
[22:23] | This isn’t about defeating them anymore. | 这已经和打败他们无关了 |
[22:26] | They want us to fight until we drop. | 他们想让我们战斗到最后一刻 |
[22:28] | So they can distract us from whatever Lex is planning. | 这样他们就能分散我们对莱克斯计划的注意力 |
[22:31] | Do we even know what that is? | 我们知道他的计划是什么了吗 |
[22:33] | I’m gonna go find out. | 我去弄清楚 |
[22:36] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[22:38] | Eve, can you hear me? | 伊芙 能听见我说话吗 |
[22:44] | – Is the reporter okay? – Yes. | -那个记者还好吗 -还好 |
[22:46] | He told us everything. | 他都告诉我们了 |
[22:48] | Please understand… | 请理解… |
[22:50] | I was just trying to protect my mom. | 我只是想保护我母亲 |
[22:54] | Now Lex is gonna kill her. | 现在莱克斯会杀了她的 |
[22:56] | I know you must feel like there is no way out. | 我知道你一定觉得无路可走了 |
[22:58] | But it is when things feel their most hopeless | 但是当事情令人感到最无望的时候 |
[23:02] | that we have to dig down deep to do what is right. | 我们必须深入挖掘 才能做正确的事情 |
[23:06] | Otherwise the bad guys win. | 不然坏人就赢了 |
[23:08] | Help us, Eve. | 帮帮我们 伊芙 |
[23:10] | Help us fight. | 帮助我们战斗 |
[23:12] | And I promise I will do everything in my power | 我保证我会尽我所能 |
[23:14] | to keep you and your mom safe. | 保证你和你妈妈的安全 |
[23:22] | Gemma Cooper is not who she says she is. | 杰玛·库珀不是她自己说的那样 |
[23:26] | Her real name is Gamemnae. | 她的真名是伽梅姆 |
[23:29] | She is a member of Leviathan, just like Rama Kha. | 她是利维坦的一员 和罗摩·可汗一样 |
[23:33] | Tonight they are planning to attack the Unity Festival. | 今晚他们打算袭击团结盛典 |
[23:36] | Once all four million subscribers are inside… | 一旦四百万用户集结之后 |
[23:40] | Gemma will kill them all. | 杰玛会把他们都杀了 |
[23:49] | I recommend the chocos. | 我推荐巧克力 |
[23:52] | How’s J’onn? | 荣恩怎么样 |
[23:53] | Recovering. | 正在恢复中 |
[23:55] | You can’t fool a sidekick. | 你骗不了自己的伙伴 |
[23:57] | I saw you hesitate during the fight. | 我看到你在战斗中犹豫了 |
[23:59] | You dreamed something. | 你梦见了一些东西 |
[24:01] | And it terrified you. | 把你吓坏了 |
[24:04] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[24:07] | Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[24:08] | You two were couple, right? | 你们曾经是一对 是吗 |
[24:12] | You know J’onn. | 你了解荣恩的 |
[24:14] | For a deeply serious man, he’s got a big mouth. | 他是个非常严肃的人 但嘴巴也很大 |
[24:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:21] | It was more than a relationship. | 那不仅仅是一段男女感情 |
[24:25] | We were partners. | 我们曾是搭档 |
[24:26] | We… | 我们… |
[24:28] | protected each other. | 保护对方 |
[24:29] | Turns out that one thing I couldn’t protect him from was himself. | 而我无法保护他对自己的伤害 |
[24:35] | I told him to take off those inhibitors. | 我让他拿掉那些抑制器 |
[24:39] | Maybe these dreams are because of my guilt. | 或许这些梦源于我的内疚 |
[24:42] | There may be more to what he’s going through than you know. | 也许他所经历的事情比你知道的要多 |
[24:46] | When J’onn discovered that I was a White Martian, | 当荣恩发现我是个白火星人后 |
[24:49] | he thought the worst of me. | 他以最坏的恶意揣测我 |
[24:52] | Until he finally saw my soul. | 直到他最终看清了我的灵魂 |
[24:55] | I’m not a telepath. | 我不是心灵感应者 |
[24:56] | No, you’re a dreamer. | 不 你是个梦想者 |
[24:58] | And like it or not, | 不管愿不愿意 |
[25:00] | you’re dreaming now. | 你都在预知梦境 |
[25:01] | You have to engage with it. | 你必须积极参与其中 |
[25:03] | It could have meaning far deeper | 梦境的意义比你意识到的 |
[25:06] | than you realize. | 要深刻得多 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry M’gann, I need to be keeping Brainy out of my mind, | 抱歉 梅根 我需要把布莱尼赶出我的脑海 |
[25:10] | not letting him in. | 而不是让他进入我的梦境 |
[25:14] | There is nearly a billion people | 已经有将近十亿人 |
[25:15] | logged into the Unity Fest already. | 登录了团结庆典 |
[25:17] | Can we shut down the system? | 我们现在可以关掉系统吗 |
[25:18] | Or destroy it somehow? | 或者以某种方式摧毁它 |
[25:20] | No. | 不行 |
[25:21] | The Luthor power core has an indestructible fail safe. | 卢瑟能量核拥有不可摧毁的故障保护 |
[25:24] | So, you’re saying we need to convince | 所以你是说我们需要 |
[25:25] | potentially billions of people | 说服大概数十亿人 |
[25:27] | to log out of virtual reality paradise of their own free will. | 退出他们自愿建立的虚拟现实天堂 |
[25:31] | Hope you’ve got one of those classic hope speeches handy. | 希望你手边有经典的演讲模板可以参考 |
[25:35] | I mean, I’ve done it before but never on this level. | 我之前演讲过 但没有尝试过这么大规模的 |
[25:37] | Oh, if anyone can do it, it’s you. | 如果有人能做到的话 那一定是你 |
[25:41] | Jinx. | 呸呸呸 |
[25:42] | All right, so what do we do about Leviathan? | 好了 那我们该怎么对付利维坦 |
[25:45] | We’ll fight till our last breath. | 我们会战斗到最后一刻 |
[25:47] | J’onn, are you sure? | 荣恩 你确定吗 |
[25:49] | With you by my side, 100%. | 有你在我身边 我绝对确定 |
[25:52] | Well, we’ll need to do something to drive Leviathan out. | 我们得做点什么把利维坦引出来 |
[25:55] | I’ll send them a message. | 我会给他们发一条信息 |
[25:56] | – What are you going to say? – Something to get their attention. | -你要发什么 -可以引起他们注意的东西 |
[26:03] | That arrogant Martian thinks he can speak to me like that? | 那个傲慢的白火星人居然这样跟我说话 |
[26:06] | I’m a god! | 我可是神 |
[26:10] | Once we’re done with this world, I’ll turn to Mars next. | 我们了结了这个世界后 我就将进攻火星 |
[26:21] | Now’s your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[26:46] | Place your hand on the central terminal. | 把你的手放在中央终端上 |
[26:48] | You’ll be able to upload the shrink code. | 你就可以上传收缩代码 |
[27:04] | Now you can’t move your hand or else you have to start over. | 你不能移动你的手 不然就要重新开始 |
[27:15] | The upload will take ten minutes. | 上传过程需要花费十分钟 |
[27:18] | I don’t know if I can last that long. | 我不知道我能不能撑那么久 |
[27:19] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[27:21] | I’ll be with you the whole way. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[27:33] | Kelly opened the back door into the festival. | 凯莉打开了通往庆典的后门 |
[27:35] | It should help protect you from the kill switch. | 应该有助于保护你不受杀戮开关伤害 |
[27:36] | Hopefully we get everyone out | 希望能在莱克斯和杰玛动手前 |
[27:38] | before Lex and Gemma hit it. | 把所有人救出来 |
[27:39] | You will. | 你可以的 |
[27:43] | Let’s do this. | 让我们开始吧 |
[27:52] | This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[27:55] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从未见过这样的景象 |
[27:58] | No wonder so many people signed up. | 怪不得那么多人注册了 |
[28:14] | There’s still no sign of them. | 仍然没有他们的踪迹 |
[28:16] | Guess they didn’t take the bait. | 我猜他们可能没有中计 |
[28:19] | Maybe you should have been meaner. | 也许你该再刻薄点 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:26] | No. | 不 |
[28:29] | I was just mean enough. | 我刻薄的程度刚刚好 |
[28:37] | What? No Supergirl? | 怎么 超女不在 |
[28:38] | Let’s see if we can’t convince her to join us. | 让我们看看能不能说服她加入我们 |
[28:45] | – What’s wrong? – Supergirl. | -出了什么问题 -是超女 |
[28:48] | She’s inside the Unity Festival. | 她在团结庆典里面 |
[28:50] | We need to hit the kill switch. | 我们需要按下杀戮开关 |
[28:52] | Wipe out as many people as possible. | 在她有机会介入之前 |
[28:54] | before she has a chance to interfere. | 杀死尽可能多的人 |
[28:55] | There aren’t any enough people logged in yet. | 还没有足够多的人登录 |
[28:57] | We need to get 50% saturation. | 我们需要达到50%的饱和度 |
[28:59] | What good is wiping out one quarter of the world | 杀死世界上四分之一的人有什么好处 |
[29:01] | if the other three quarters rise up against us. | 剩下的四分之三会奋起反抗我们 |
[29:03] | We’ll worry about that problem tomorrow. | 我们明天再担心这个问题吧 |
[29:05] | This is about tomorrow. | 这也事关你的未来 |
[29:06] | You told me you answer to a higher power. | 你告诉过我 你听命于一种更高的力量 |
[29:10] | How will she feel when you give in | 如果你在任务完成前就放弃 |
[29:12] | on the mission before it’s complete? | 她会做何感想 |
[29:15] | And if Supergirl is in the Unity festival, | 如果超女在团结庆典中 |
[29:19] | then her physical body is vulnerable. | 那她的肉体就很脆弱 |
[29:22] | Rama Khan, Tezumak and Sela might be able to make it back in time. | 罗摩·可汗 德苏马克和塞拉也许能及时赶回来 |
[29:25] | They need to take out Supergirl’s friends. | 他们需要干掉超女的朋友们 |
[29:27] | Then what do you propose? | 那你的建议是什么 |
[29:28] | Send another assassin. | 再派一名刺客 |
[29:31] | Someone who won’t fail you. | 找一个不会让你失望的人 |
[29:39] | We are nearing two billion simultaneous users. | 我们同时拥有将近二十亿用户了 |
[29:43] | Our dreams are finally a reality. | 我们的梦想最终变为现实了 |
[29:47] | Not just our dreams, Andrea. | 不只是我们的梦想 安德里亚 |
[29:49] | Your father’s. | 还有你父亲的梦想 |
[29:52] | And Leviathan’s. | 利维坦的梦想 |
[29:56] | Leviathan? | 利维坦 |
[29:58] | How do you know that name? | 你是怎么知道这个名字的 |
[29:59] | Because I am Leviathan. | 因为我就是利维坦 |
[30:05] | What does that mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[30:06] | All I know is that Leviathan rescued me that day in the cave. | 我只知道那天是利维坦在洞穴中救了我 |
[30:09] | It was I who rescued you. | 就是我救了你 |
[30:12] | And I have been looking out for you every day since. | 从那以后我每天都在照顾你 |
[30:17] | But now I need your help. | 但现在我需要你的帮助 |
[30:20] | Yes. | 好 |
[30:21] | Yes, of course, anything. | 当然可以 任何事情都行 |
[30:22] | There is great power in you. | 你拥有非常强大的能力 |
[30:26] | I know you feel it. | 我知道你感受到了 |
[30:28] | The power of shadows. | 阴影之力 |
[30:31] | I need you to use that power… | 我需要你利用这个能力 |
[30:35] | to kill Supergirl. | 去杀了超女 |
[30:38] | What? | 什么 |
[30:40] | No. I don’t… | 不 我不… |
[30:42] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[30:44] | Yes, you can. | 你能做到 |
[30:46] | And when you do, | 杀了她之后 |
[30:47] | you’ll have power beyond your wildest dreams. | 你将拥有超乎想象的能力 |
[30:50] | And your company will be untouchable. | 你的公司将不可撼动 |
[30:55] | If you don’t, | 如果你不杀她 |
[30:57] | your company will collapse. | 你的公司将会崩溃 |
[30:59] | You will lose everything. | 你会失去一切 |
[31:04] | Your father will be crushed. | 你的父亲会被摧毁 |
[31:07] | We both know he won’t be able to survive the blow. | 我们都知道他挺不过这场爆炸 |
[31:17] | Everyone listen to me. | 所有人听我说 |
[31:20] | There is something wrong with the program. | 这个程序有问题 |
[31:22] | You need to end the simulation now. | 你们需要现在结束模拟 |
[31:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:25] | There is no one in here but my late husband. | 这里只有我已逝的丈夫 |
[31:29] | It’s so good to hear his voice. | 能听到他的声音真好 |
[31:33] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[31:35] | Kid, can you hear me? | 孩子 你能听到我说话吗 |
[31:37] | You need to disengage from the program. | 你需要脱离这个程序 |
[31:39] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[31:41] | My mom is back. | 我妈妈回来了 |
[31:43] | I missed her. | 我很想她 |
[31:44] | It’s… | 这… |
[31:45] | It’s not working. | 这不管用 |
[31:46] | There are too many people, | 这里有太多人 |
[31:48] | they feel connected to their loved ones. | 他们感觉与所爱之人紧密相连 |
[31:51] | It’s spiritual. | 这是精神上的 |
[31:52] | I have no idea how to break through to them. | 我不知道怎么去突破 |
[31:54] | I think I can give you a way to talk to everyone at once. | 我想我可以给你个方法同时跟所有人对话 |
[31:57] | Try now. | 现在试试 |
[32:00] | I need you all to listen to me. | 我需要你们所有人听我说 |
[32:02] | You’re in danger. | 你们处在危险之中 |
[32:09] | If you and I fan out to the side we can draw their fire. | 如果你和我散开 我们可以吸引他们的火力 |
[32:12] | While you two attack through the middle. | 同时 你们俩从中间进攻 |
[32:14] | – Sound good? – Why not? | -怎么样 -为什么不呢 |
[32:16] | – You ready? – Nope. | -你准备好了吗 -没有 |
[32:18] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[32:19] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[32:47] | Five more minutes. | 还有五分钟 |
[32:50] | Stay focused. | 集中注意力 |
[33:06] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[33:08] | The Medallion. | 是坠子 |
[33:11] | You’ve been activated. | 你被激活了 |
[33:12] | If I don’t kill Supergirl, they’ll kill my father. | 如果我不杀了超女 他们会杀了我父亲 |
[33:15] | I know it can be addictive, | 我知道生活在无忧无虑的 |
[33:18] | to live in a perfect place where nothing hurts. | 完美之地会让人上瘾 |
[33:21] | But that’s not reality. | 但那不是现实 |
[33:23] | Killing for them… | 为他们而杀戮 |
[33:25] | Going down this path, it won’t keep him safe. | 沿着这条路走下去 不会保他安全 |
[33:28] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:29] | Because I’ve been down it before. | 因为我以前走过这条路 |
[33:31] | We all get hurt. | 我们都受过伤害 |
[33:32] | But it’s only by going through that pain | 但只有经历过痛苦 |
[33:35] | that we’re able to appreciate the good. | 我们才能感激美好 |
[33:38] | Pain is what helps us grow. | 痛苦帮助我们成长 |
[33:40] | Without it, we’d never be able to… | 没有痛苦 我们永远无法 |
[33:43] | To evolve, to overcome. | 去成长 去战胜 |
[33:48] | To forgive. | 去原谅 |
[33:50] | I have done terrible things | 我做过可怕的事情 |
[33:52] | to protect myself and the people I love. | 为了保护自己和我爱的人 |
[33:54] | But it has never kept me safe from pain. | 但那从未让我免受痛苦 |
[33:56] | It’s just brought me a new kind of misery. | 那只给我带来新的苦难 |
[34:01] | And I moved further and further away from the person I was, | 我一点点远离原来的自己 |
[34:04] | until one day I woke up and I was utterly alone. | 直到一天我醒来 发现自己彻底孤身一人 |
[34:09] | Each of us came here because we are afraid. | 我们来到这里是因为我们害怕 |
[34:12] | I’m afraid of getting hurt, | 我害怕受到伤害 |
[34:14] | just like you. | 就像你们一样 |
[34:16] | And I do everything I can to escape pain, just like you. | 我尽我所能去逃离痛苦 就像你们一样 |
[34:21] | But the cost of escape is too great. | 但逃离的代价太高了 |
[34:27] | Years ago… | 很多年前 |
[34:30] | we made a promise to each other. | 我们彼此许下承诺 |
[34:32] | You jump, I jump. | 你跳 我就跳 |
[34:35] | If you choose to go down this path… | 如果你选择走这条路 |
[34:40] | I will be there. | 我会陪你 |
[34:46] | If you want to get to Supergirl, | 如果你想接近超女 |
[34:49] | you’re gonna have to go through me. | 你要先过我这关 |
[34:53] | We have to wake up now. | 现在我们该醒来了 |
[34:57] | We need to end the simulation once and for all. | 我们需要彻底结束模拟 |
[35:02] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[35:09] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[35:11] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[35:19] | Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[35:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:27] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:28] | End simulation. | 结束模拟 |
[35:31] | End simulation. | 结束模拟 |
[35:34] | End simulation. | 结束模拟 |
[35:36] | End simulation. | 结束模拟 |
[35:51] | Go… | 继 |
[35:52] | on… | 续 |
[36:02] | I had hoped you’d die screaming. | 我希望你叫喊着死去 |
[36:05] | But I’ll take what I can get. | 但这样我也可以接受 |
[36:18] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[36:26] | I… | 我 |
[36:27] | beat… | 打败了 |
[36:29] | you. | 你 |
[36:36] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:42] | The Coluan. | 慧核星人 |
[36:53] | I never thought I’d see the day. | 我从没想过能看到这一天 |
[36:55] | Obsidian Platinum, | 白金黑曜石 |
[36:56] | the most popular VR platform ever created. | 有史以来最受欢迎的虚拟现实平台 |
[36:57] | And not a single person is using it. | 却没人使用 |
[37:03] | Alex called… | 艾丽克斯打电话来 |
[37:05] | Leviathan has disappeared. | 利维坦不见了 |
[37:07] | You did what you said you would. | 你说到做到 |
[37:09] | Almost. | 几乎是 |
[37:10] | I still have one promise left to keep. | 我还有一个承诺要遵守 |
[37:15] | You did it, Querl. | 你做到了 奎罗尔 |
[37:17] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[37:18] | You saved this world. | 你拯救了世界 |
[37:21] | You saved your friends. | 你救了你的朋友 |
[37:25] | Will you… | 你会不会 |
[37:27] | stay with me? | 留下来陪我 |
[37:37] | Till the very end. | 直到最后一刻 |
[37:44] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[37:47] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[37:51] | We had a plan. | 我们计划好的 |
[37:54] | Leviathan kills Supergirl and you kill Leviathan. | 利维坦杀了超女 而你杀了利维坦 |
[37:56] | And together we save this planet | 我们一起拯救这颗星球 |
[37:58] | from the invulnerable aliens, | 从无敌的外星人手上夺回来 |
[38:00] | who think they know what’s best for mankind. | 他们自以为是为了人类好 |
[38:03] | Why couldn’t you just wait for Supergirl to die? | 你为什么就不能等女超人死呢 |
[38:11] | Underestimated me. | 你小看我了 |
[38:15] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[38:17] | I’d never let you kill them. | 我绝对不会让你杀害他们的 |
[38:25] | No, Brainiac 5. | 不 布莱尼亚克五号 |
[38:28] | I underestimate nothing. | 我没小看任何人 |
[38:30] | I knew you would decide to shrink the gods instead of kill them | 我就知道你会因为你宝贵的道德准则 |
[38:34] | due to your precious moral code. | 而决定回避而非杀了那些神 |
[38:36] | I planned for that. | 我就是这么计划的 |
[38:37] | I just didn’t think that you would kill yourself. | 我只是没想到你会自杀 |
[38:42] | Well… | 既然如此 |
[38:43] | Supergirl lives. | 超女得以活下来 |
[38:45] | But, I have the ball. | 但大权在我手上 |
[38:47] | No… | 不 |
[38:48] | You gave me exactly… | 你正好给了我 |
[38:51] | what I needed. | 我所需要的 |
[38:55] | I’m just gonna kill Supergirl myself. | 我只好亲手去杀了超女 |
[38:58] | It’ll be fun. | 一定会很有趣 |
[39:00] | And you… | 至于你 |
[39:02] | can die alone. | 可以孤独地死去 |
[39:04] | Just like you intended. | 就像你想的那样 |
[39:21] | No, no, no, Brainy. | 不不不 布莱尼 |
[39:27] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的话 |
[39:29] | It’s Brainy. | 是布莱尼 |
[39:31] | He stopped Leviathan. | 他阻止了利维坦 |
[39:34] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[39:38] | He needs my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[39:41] | My God. | 天啊 |
[39:43] | It’s actually you. | 真的是你 |
[39:53] | In the last world, she betrayed us. | 在之前的世界里 她背叛了我们 |
[39:57] | We may never know what was driving her, but… | 我们也许永远也不知道原因 但… |
[40:01] | I do know what was driving you. | 我知道你的动机 |
[40:05] | You didn’t want to tell me who you really were | 你不想告诉我你的真实身份 |
[40:06] | because you didn’t want me to get hurt. | 因为你不想伤害我 |
[40:11] | But I did get hurt. | 但我还是受伤了 |
[40:13] | And I did what I always do when people hurt me. | 人们伤害我时 我就会这么做 |
[40:15] | I… | 我 |
[40:17] | built a wall and I suffocated behind it. | 建筑心墙 然后在里面窒息而死 |
[40:22] | Makes it very difficult to see things | 让人很难站在他人的角度 |
[40:24] | from other people’s point of view. | 去看待问题 |
[40:28] | But I see yours now. | 但我现在明白了 |
[40:31] | And I am very sorry it took me so long. | 很抱歉 我这么久才看到 |
[40:37] | You know, when you showed up at my door this morning I… | 你今早出现在我门前时 我… |
[40:40] | I didn’t wanna let you in. | 我不想告诉你 |
[40:43] | And I kept waiting for you to let me down. | 我一直等着你让我失望 |
[40:48] | But at every turn you came through. | 但你每次都能成功 |
[40:51] | Building that suit. | 做这件战衣 |
[40:54] | Protecting my identity, supporting me. | 保护我的身份 支持我 |
[41:00] | I wasn’t ready to accept your apology. | 我之前没准备好接受你的道歉 |
[41:04] | But maybe, maybe I am now. | 但也许现在 我准备好了 |
[41:13] | Okay. | 那好 |
[41:17] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[41:19] | Well, there is one bad guy left to catch. | 还有一个坏人要抓 |
[41:23] | Let’s go take my brother down. | 去打倒我哥哥吧 |
[41:41] | Let’s get to work, Doc. | 开工了 博士 |
[41:45] | Right away, dear. | 马上开始 亲爱的 |