时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | If you’re gonna save your world, | 你要想拯救世界 |
[00:05] | you have to work with Lex Luthor. | 就得和莱克斯·卢瑟合作 |
[00:07] | You must give up everyone that you hold dear. | 你必须放弃你所珍视的一切 |
[00:09] | Lex Luthor has launched 32 satellites to space. | 莱克斯·卢瑟发射了32颗卫星 |
[00:12] | Well, Lex and Leviathan are planning something | 莱克斯和利维坦在计划些什么 |
[00:14] | using Obsidian’s virtually reality platform. | 要用黑曜石的虚拟现实平台 |
[00:16] | And my tech likely made that possible. | 而我的科技一定帮助了他们 |
[00:18] | I am a god. You are nothing. | 我是神 你什么也不是 |
[00:21] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[00:23] | I thought it was forbidden to use Myriad. | 我以为不可以使用大清洗 |
[00:24] | What I’m doing is finding people your brother disappeared. | 我正在寻找被你哥哥抹除的人 |
[00:27] | Humanity can’t be fixed. | 人类无法被修正 |
[00:29] | They need to be controlled. | 他们需要被控制 |
[00:31] | I want to help stop Lex and Leviathan. | 我想帮忙阻止莱克斯和利维坦 |
[00:35] | Wow. This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[00:39] | Rather than kill the gods, | 不是去杀死诸神 |
[00:41] | I’ll shrink them. | 我会缩小他们 |
[00:42] | You gave me exactly what I needed. | 你正好给了我所需要的 |
[00:45] | I’m just gonna kill Supergirl myself. | 我只好亲手去杀了超女 |
[00:47] | It’s Brainy. He needs my help. | 是布莱尼 他需要我的帮助 |
[01:22] | Guys, I think I’m close to finding Brainy. | 各位 我想我快找到布莱尼了 |
[01:25] | I’ve dropped a pin at my location. | 我标记了目前所在位置 |
[01:27] | I just hope I’m not too late. | 只希望我没来迟 |
[01:31] | – Brainy! – Nia. | -布莱尼 -尼娅 |
[01:34] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[01:36] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[01:39] | Yeah. Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[01:40] | – There’s a panel. You can hit it. – Radiation. | -那个面板 你可以摸到 -辐射 |
[01:42] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[01:45] | Nia, you should hear this. | 尼娅 你仔细听好 |
[01:49] | You have to work with Lex to destroy Leviathan. | 你要与莱克斯合作摧毁利维坦 |
[01:54] | Pushing you away, hurting you, | 拒绝你 伤害你 |
[01:58] | it was to protect you. | 是为了保护你 |
[02:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:05] | No, you’re not getting off the hook that easily. | 你休想这么轻易脱身 |
[02:23] | You. | 你 |
[02:24] | You didn’t die? | 你没死 |
[02:26] | You cannot kill technology, | 你杀不死科技 |
[02:30] | but technology can kill you. | 但是科技可以杀死你 |
[02:43] | No, poison. | 别 有毒 |
[02:56] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[02:58] | I’ll get Alex and Brainy out of here. | 我带艾丽克斯和布莱尼离开这里 |
[03:05] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[03:08] | She’s in the computer. | 她在电脑里 |
[03:16] | I’ve got them. You get back in there. | 交给我吧 你回去帮忙 |
[03:30] | This is Martian nanites laced with potassium iodide. | 这是掺有碘化钾的火星纳米机器人 |
[03:32] | It’s gonna give your system a chance to repair itself | 现在你离开了那间屋子 |
[03:34] | now that you’re out of that room. | 你的系统可以开始自我修复了 |
[03:36] | But it’s not gonna be fun. | 但可不会好受 |
[03:42] | Gamemnae. I know how to stop her. | 伽梅姆 我知道怎么阻止她 |
[03:46] | The Anti-Life Equation. | 反生命方程式 |
[03:52] | Leviathan were ancient aliens, | 利维坦是远古外星人 |
[03:53] | but Gamemnae’s a technological being, | 但是伽梅姆是科技生物 |
[03:55] | which is exactly what | 反生命方程式 |
[03:57] | the Anti-Life Equation was designed for. | 就是专门对付她用的 |
[03:59] | All we need is a method of uploading it | 我们需要的就是找方法 |
[04:01] | into that center console, | 上传到中控 |
[04:03] | which has to be the ship’s command hub. | 也就是飞船的指挥台 |
[04:05] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[04:10] | Yes. Brilliant. | 没错 很好 |
[04:31] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[04:33] | Put this in the center console. | 把这个插入中控装置 |
[04:56] | Everyone out now! | 所有人出去 |
[05:07] | The Leviathan energy transfer has been initiated. | 利维坦能量传输启动 |
[05:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:23] | I’d say I’m more than all right. | 要我说可再好不过了 |
[05:33] | Now you’re just showing off. | 你这就是在秀了 |
[05:34] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[05:53] | To think you said you weren’t obsessed with the Kryptonians. | 你还说你不痴迷氪星人呢 |
[06:00] | I told Lena that she had it right. | 我告诉莉娜她的想法没错 |
[06:02] | Aliens shouldn’t be Earth’s saviors. | 外星人不应该是地球的救星 |
[06:05] | A Luther should. | 应该是卢瑟家的人 |
[06:07] | And now I will be. | 现在我水到渠成 |
[06:08] | Leviathan is gone. | 利维坦完了 |
[06:11] | Next, I’ll get rid of the Kryptonian and all her friends, | 接下来我就要除掉氪星人和她的朋友 |
[06:15] | and then the non-believers. | 然后就是那些质疑者 |
[06:16] | And once I fix this planet, | 在我修复好这颗星球之后 |
[06:18] | I’ll do what the Anti-Monitor failed to do. | 我就会完成反监视者未成之事 |
[06:20] | Fix every other planet in the universe. | 修复宇宙中其他所有的星球 |
[06:23] | Well, that sounds like a good plan. | 听起来是个不错的计划 |
[06:26] | Please get back to the part | 请倒回到 |
[06:27] | about ridding this planet of the non-believers. | 除掉这星球上质疑者的那部分 |
[06:30] | Leviathan intended to use Obsidian Platinum to kill people in VR. | 利维坦想用白金黑曜石来在虚拟现实中杀人 |
[06:35] | Instead, I used Obsidian | 但是我却用黑曜石 |
[06:36] | to upgrade people’s brains in perpetuity. | 给人们的大脑进行了永久升级 |
[06:39] | A little thing I like to call, I Love Lexi. | 这小改动我称为”我爱莱克斯” |
[06:42] | – That’s very alliterative, dear. – Thank you. | -这还挺顺口的 儿子 -谢谢 |
[06:46] | I knew that fixing this planet would require big moves | 我知道修复这颗星球需要一些大手笔 |
[06:49] | that not everyone would appreciate. | 不是所有人都会赞同 |
[06:51] | So, I took advantage of Lena’s delivery system | 所以 我利用了莉娜的传输系统 |
[06:54] | to make sure that everyone in VR would always appreciate me, | 确保了所有人在虚拟现实中都会赞同我 |
[07:00] | no matter what I do. | 不管我做了什么 |
[07:02] | And what about the people who were not in VR? | 那不在虚拟现实中的人呢 |
[07:04] | The ones unenlightened to the goodness that is my son? | 那些没有受到我儿子善意眷顾的人 |
[07:08] | The satellites I launched during the Obsidian World Tour | 我在黑曜石世界巡回展上发射的卫星 |
[07:11] | are armed with sonic weapons poised to obliterate the minds | 装备着音速武器用来消灭 |
[07:14] | of anyone who didn’t get the I Love Lexi upgrade. | 所有没有收到我爱莱克斯升级之人的大脑 |
[07:16] | My satellites will be aligned | 我的卫星还有五个小时 |
[07:19] | to beam the kill frequency in about five hours. | 就可以达到同步 进行杀人频率的发射了 |
[07:23] | I assume I will be safe without being brainwashed to love you, | 我猜我就不需要被洗脑来爱你了吧 |
[07:27] | since I already do. | 因为我现在就很爱你 |
[07:28] | Course, Mother. | 当然 母亲 |
[07:29] | There’s a special do-hickey with your name on it. | 有个小玩意上面专门写着你的名字 |
[07:31] | And your sister. You can’t kill her either. | 还有你的妹妹 你也不能杀她 |
[07:34] | Why not? She killed me first. | 为什么 她先杀的我 |
[07:36] | If you hurt your sister in any way, I will turn on you. | 如果你伤害了你的妹妹 我就会翻脸 |
[07:40] | And no amount of brainwashing will stop me. | 不管怎么洗脑都无法阻止我 |
[07:42] | You’ll be all alone, | 你将会一个人 |
[07:44] | save for the sycophants you detest. | 留在一群你讨厌的谄媚者之中 |
[07:47] | Think of how tragic your father’s demise was. | 想想你父亲走得有多惨 |
[07:51] | Is that how you want to end up? | 你也想要变成那样吗 |
[07:55] | Save your sister. | 救你的妹妹 |
[08:04] | I just got your signal. | 我收到了你的信号 |
[08:07] | Where are Eve and the others? | 伊芙和其他人呢 |
[08:09] | William took her and her mom to CatCo. | 威廉带她和她妈妈去凯特科了 |
[08:11] | She agreed to go on the record, | 她同意要正式作证 |
[08:12] | tell him everything she knows about Lex. | 说出她所知关于莱克斯的一切 |
[08:15] | Well, that’s amazing, but does William really think | 太好了 但是威廉真的认为 |
[08:17] | any article about Lex is gonna help right now? | 一篇关于莱克斯的文章能有帮助吗 |
[08:20] | How is that possible? Everybody thinks Lex is a hero. | 有什么用 所有人都认为莱克斯是英雄 |
[08:23] | I think it’s worse than that. | 我认为情况更糟 |
[08:25] | The program I was developing was supposed | 我开发的程序本应该是 |
[08:26] | to expand the human mind, to do no harm. | 扩展人类思维 毫无伤害 |
[08:30] | It was on the Obsidian platform, but I think… | 就在黑曜石系统上 但我认为… |
[08:35] | I think Lex reworked it. | 我想莱克斯动了手脚 |
[08:36] | Rewiring the human mind so that they adored Lex | 在团结盛典的时候重写了人类思想 |
[08:39] | when they were in the Unity Festival. | 让他们热爱莱克斯 |
[08:41] | That’s half the world’s population. | 那是半个世界的人啊 |
[08:43] | What about the other half? | 那另外一半呢 |
[08:44] | Eve told me about an experiment that Lex did on two mice. | 伊芙跟我说了莱克斯在两只老鼠身上做的实验 |
[08:47] | One had gold eyes, and it adored him, | 一只有金色眼睛 很热爱他 |
[08:50] | and the other… | 而另一只 |
[08:53] | Lex emitted some radiation | 莱克斯用Q波天线 |
[08:55] | from a Q-wave antenna onto it and it exploded. | 发射了某种辐射 使它爆炸了 |
[08:58] | I saw people’s eyes flash | 我看到人们的眼睛 |
[09:00] | gold when they were coming out of the VR. | 在离开虚拟现实的时候发金光 |
[09:03] | That’s why he launched those satellites during his world tour. | 这就是为什么他在世界巡回展上发射那些卫星 |
[09:24] | Dreamer. What did you dream? | 梦想者 你看到了什么 |
[09:26] | I saw Lex as the Anti-Monitor. | 我看到莱克斯成了反监视者 |
[09:28] | He was destroying every planet in existence. | 他毁掉了所有的星球 |
[09:35] | I have located Lex’s satellites. | 我已经定位了莱克斯的卫星 |
[09:38] | Twelve of them orbiting the Earth. | 一共十二颗 绕地球转 |
[09:40] | Each armed with Claymore cannons to fire on hard targets | 每颗都装有克莱莫大炮 若被篡改 |
[09:42] | should any one of them be tampered with. | 大炮就会袭击硬目标 |
[09:44] | It would appear the only way to shut them down | 看样子关掉卫星的办法 |
[09:46] | would be to shut them all down at the same time. | 就只有同时关掉全部卫星了 |
[09:49] | But only four of us can fly. | 但我们中间只有四个人能飞 |
[09:51] | Synchronizing our movements, too, could prove impossible. | 要完全同步也几乎不可能 |
[09:53] | We could shut it down with the Dorkri Surth-Uh. | 多可利·苏什厄可以用来关闭卫星 |
[09:57] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[09:57] | A Martian ritual which translates to “the binding”. | 这是一种火星仪式 翻译过来叫”捆绑” |
[10:01] | And you could use this on the satellites? | 能把它用在卫星上吗 |
[10:03] | It would require M’gann and | 需要我和梅根 |
[10:04] | I to join our minds, synchronize our thoughts. | 互通心灵 同步想法 |
[10:07] | We could create a web of psychic energy | 借此我们可以出创造通灵能量网 |
[10:09] | that we could literally bind onto things and move them in unison. | 这样就能捆绑其他物体 让它们统一运动 |
[10:13] | We can do it. | 我们可以做到 |
[10:14] | Okay, but even if you stopped the satellites, | 好吧 但即使能关掉卫星 |
[10:16] | half the people out there are still gonna be brainwashed by Lex. | 一半的人还是会被莱克斯洗脑 |
[10:19] | Lena, if you had the code Lex used, | 莉娜 如果拿到莱克斯所用的代码 |
[10:23] | could you reverse it using Myriad? | 你能用大清洗反转它吗 |
[10:26] | Myriad. Yes, but… | 大清洗 可以 但是… |
[10:30] | You’d trust me? Even after everything? | 发生那么多事之后 你还信任我吗 |
[10:32] | You want to help people. | 你愿意帮助别人 |
[10:34] | Whatever else has happened, I know what’s in your heart. | 不管发生什么 我都知道你的心是善良的 |
[10:38] | I will go to Obsidian, | 我去黑曜石 |
[10:39] | download the server database into a hard drive | 把服务器数据库下载到硬盘里 |
[10:42] | and get it to you. | 然后给你 |
[10:43] | Well, that solves two problems. | 两个问题解决了 |
[10:45] | Now, if we only knew how to make Lex mortal again. | 现在我们只需要知道如何让莱克斯变回凡人 |
[10:48] | We need his Kryptonite. | 我们需要他的氪石 |
[10:52] | Not Kryptonite, Jarhanpurium. | 不是氪石 是贾汉普石 |
[10:56] | Fragments of that planet must have made it to Earth. | 那颗星球的碎片肯定落到了地球上 |
[10:59] | It would be toxic to Lex, just like Kryptonite is to Supergirl. | 它对莱克斯有毒性 就像氪石对超女的作用一样 |
[11:02] | But finding it would be like finding a needle in a haystack. | 但是要找到它相当于大海捞针 |
[11:05] | That’s what my dream was about. | 我在梦里见过 |
[11:06] | There was a green bottle, Kryptonite green. | 有个绿瓶子 氪石的绿色 |
[11:09] | I could invert the energy in the bottle, | 我可以反转瓶子里的能量 |
[11:11] | run it through the machine I used to make Kryptonite. | 将它输入我以前制造氪石的机器 |
[11:13] | Sprock. It could work. | 太好了 这样能行 |
[11:15] | The monument Supergirl was trapped in | 雪莱岛上困住超女的纪念碑 |
[11:17] | on Shelley Island was also in my dream. The bottle must be there. | 也出现在我梦里了 瓶子肯定在那儿 |
[11:21] | It’s the same energy station Lex used last year on Earth-38. | 莱克斯去年在地球三十八上用的是同一种能量 |
[11:25] | – I’ll go. – No, you’re still too weak. | -我去 -不行 你还太虚弱 |
[11:28] | – I’ll go. – And I’ll go with you. | -我去 -我也去 |
[11:30] | Brainy, you and Lena work on Myriad and her Kryptonite machine | 布莱尼 你和莉娜等我们把瓶子带回来 |
[11:33] | for when we bring you back that bottle. | 然后操纵大清洗和氪石机器 |
[11:35] | I’ll get Myriad from the Fortress. | 我去堡垒拿大清洗 |
[11:37] | And there’s got to be something there | 那儿肯定能找到 |
[11:39] | we can use to weaponize the Jarhanpurium. | 把贾汉普石变成武器的东西 |
[11:41] | That way we can strip Lex of his powers | 这样我们就能剥夺莱克斯的能力 |
[11:43] | and make him mortal again. | 让他变回凡人 |
[11:44] | Let’s not forget, | 别忘了 |
[11:46] | Lex still wants to kill us all. | 莱克斯仍然想杀光我们 |
[11:49] | And he has Leviathan powers, | 他还有利维坦的力量 |
[11:51] | which means he can sense us, especially Supergirl. | 也就是说他能感知我们 尤其是超女 |
[11:54] | He’ll strike as soon as we try to make a move. | 我们一开始行动他就会出击 |
[11:56] | We need another diversion. | 我们还得转移他的注意 |
[11:58] | I can buy you guys time by offering myself up. | 我可以把自己交出去 给你们争取时间 |
[12:00] | We’re not gonna let you do that, Supergirl. It’s too risky. | 我们不会让你这么做的 超女 太冒险了 |
[12:03] | If that’s what it takes to save half the population and stop Lex, | 如果这样能拯救半数人并阻止莱克斯 |
[12:07] | I’m willing to take that risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[12:17] | Your sister is still MIA. You shouldn’t be celebrating. | 你妹妹还下落不明 你不应该在这儿庆祝 |
[12:21] | You should be out there looking for her. | 应该出去找她 |
[12:23] | Can’t, Mother. If I calculated correctly, | 不行 母亲 我没算错的话 |
[12:26] | we should be getting a call any moment. | 我们马上就会接到电话 |
[12:30] | Oh, see. | 看到了吧 |
[12:34] | Ah, the maid of might. What a surprise. | 威力少女 真让我意外 |
[12:37] | We know you’ve placed satellites around the world, | 我们知道你在全球装了卫星 |
[12:39] | and when they sync up, they’ll send out a signal | 它们同步之后将发射某种信号 |
[12:41] | killing everyone you haven’t brainwashed. | 能够消灭所有没被你洗脑的人 |
[12:44] | What do you want? A gold star? | 怎么 要我奖励你一朵小红花吗 |
[12:46] | I want you to disable the satellites. | 我要你撤下卫星 |
[12:48] | You do that, I’ll give you what you’ve always wanted. | 只要你答应 我就给你那件你一直想要的东西 |
[12:51] | What’s that? And don’t say hair, that’s low-hanging fruit. | 什么 别说是头发 没有技术含量 |
[12:55] | Me. | 我 |
[12:58] | Well, that is tempting. | 挺诱人的 |
[13:01] | I assume there’s no strings attached, | 应该没有附加条件 |
[13:04] | no trap, no attempt to outwit me. | 没有陷阱 没有想骗我吧 |
[13:07] | Or has the razzle dazzle of my immortality | 还是说我现在的长生不老之身太耀眼 |
[13:09] | made you forget that I’m the smartest man alive? | 你都忘了我是世界上最聪明的人 |
[13:12] | Do you really think I’d fall for something so prosaic? | 你真以为我会信这种俗套的谎话吗 |
[13:14] | I’m wearing a Truth Seeker, | 我戴着求真者 |
[13:16] | and I think your obsession with me | 而且我认为 比起灭了半个世界 |
[13:17] | outweighs your desire to kill half the world. | 你对我更感兴趣 |
[13:20] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[13:21] | Name the place, and bring a way to disable satellites. | 告诉我地点 然后把撤销卫星的方法带来 |
[13:25] | Any place? | 哪儿都行吗 |
[13:25] | As long as no civilians get hurt. | 只要不伤害到民众就可以 |
[13:27] | The Fortress. One hour. I hear it’s beautiful this time of year. | 一小时后去堡垒 听说每年这个时候那儿很漂亮 |
[13:31] | I’ll send you the coordinates. | 我会把坐标发给你 |
[13:35] | You aren’t actually considering going to the Fortress, are you? | 你不是真要去堡垒吧 |
[13:39] | Of course, it’s a trap. | 这肯定是陷阱 |
[13:41] | Ah, no. I’m taking advantage of an opportunity. | 但我要利用好这个机会 |
[13:44] | Supergirl hasn’t seen new, improved me in action yet. | 超女还没亲眼见识过新升级后的我 |
[13:48] | I will destroy her. | 我要毁了她 |
[13:52] | And while you’re doing that, | 但与此同时 |
[13:53] | her friends will be busy undoing all your hard work. | 她的朋友就会忙着破坏你精心设计的机制 |
[13:56] | With Supergirl out of the way, her friends will be easy targets. | 超女不在 她的朋友就很好对付了 |
[13:58] | And even if they’re successful, at stopping my satellites, | 哪怕他们成功阻止了我的卫星 |
[14:00] | I’m a god, Mother. | 我是神啊 母亲 |
[14:03] | I’ll have plenty of time to fix what they mess up. | 我有的是时间收拾那烂摊子 |
[14:06] | Oh, uh… | 对了 |
[14:08] | and silver lining… | 还有个好事 |
[14:10] | if Supergirl’s friends go behind my back and take down my satellites, | 如果超女的朋友趁我不注意拆了卫星 |
[14:13] | you don’t have to worry about Lena. | 你不用担心莉娜 |
[14:16] | You see… | 你看 |
[14:17] | it is time to celebrate. | 现在可以庆祝了 |
[14:41] | Andrea… | 安德里亚 |
[14:43] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[14:47] | My father, he… | 我父亲他… |
[14:49] | he blames me for everything. | 他把什么都怪到我头上 |
[14:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:56] | Just… | 就是… |
[14:57] | Leviathan… | 利维坦… |
[14:59] | hijacking our technology, destroying our company. | 劫持我们的技术 摧毁我们的公司 |
[15:03] | He said I destroyed his legacy. | 他说我毁了他遗留的一切 |
[15:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:10] | I sacrificed everything for him. | 我为他牺牲了我的全部 |
[15:15] | I sold my soul… | 我出卖了灵魂… |
[15:18] | to make Obsidian North a success. | 只是为了让黑曜石之北成功 |
[15:21] | Once the market opens tomorrow I’ll… | 明天早上开盘后我就… |
[15:24] | I’ll be bankrupt. | 我就会破产 |
[15:26] | Not just Obsidian, but CatCo, too. | 不只是黑曜石 还包括凯特科 |
[15:30] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[15:31] | is a selfish narcissist. | 是个自私的自恋狂 |
[15:34] | You are a brilliant woman… | 但你是一名出色的女性 |
[15:37] | who built this place from sheer force of will. | 你凭借坚强的意志创造了这家公司 |
[15:40] | The mistake was doing it for him. | 你错就错在为他卖命 |
[15:51] | Well, I haven’t seen you this tense since… | 我很久没见过你这么紧张了 |
[15:56] | well, since the last time the fate of the world | 上次也是因为我们要肩负起 |
[15:58] | rested on our shoulders. | 拯救世界命运的重担 |
[16:00] | Redirecting those satellites | 控制卫星动向 |
[16:01] | isn’t as simple as melding minds. | 没有心灵结合那么简单 |
[16:03] | To engage on that level requires | 要达到那种程度的结合 |
[16:05] | complete openness. | 需要彻底敞开心灵 |
[16:09] | M’gann will see everything about me. | 梅根会看到我的一切 |
[16:12] | Memories of my daughter, my wife… | 有关我女儿和妻子的记忆 |
[16:17] | every violent thought I’ve ever had… | 我对白火星人产生的一切… |
[16:20] | about white Martians… | 暴力冲动 |
[16:23] | She will know things about me | 她会知道那些 |
[16:25] | that I would never choose to share. | 我永远不会说出口的东西 |
[16:27] | What if… | 万一… |
[16:28] | subconsciously, | 下意识地 |
[16:30] | my apprehensions derail us? | 我的担忧让我们脱轨 |
[16:32] | We might not be able to take those satellites offline, | 我们也许没法让这些卫星下线 |
[16:35] | I could… | 我有可能 |
[16:36] | kill both of us. | 会害死我们俩 |
[16:38] | J’onn, you have been through so much in your life. | 荣恩 你经历了很多事情 |
[16:44] | War, | 战争 |
[16:45] | loss, | 失去 |
[16:47] | love. | 爱 |
[16:48] | You’ve had to face some hard truths. | 你不得不面对一些难以接受的事实 |
[16:51] | But so has M’gann. | 但梅根也是 |
[16:54] | You know, I… | 我… |
[16:55] | I know it’s easier said than done, | 我知道说起来容易 做起来难 |
[16:57] | but at the end of the day, all you can really do is trust. | 但是说到底 你能做的只有相信 |
[17:01] | And who knows, | 谁知道 |
[17:02] | engaging like this, | 像这样深度结合 |
[17:03] | being this open with M’gann, | 向梅根这样敞开心扉 |
[17:07] | it could lead to something really beautiful. | 也许能带来非常美好的事 |
[17:12] | I meant what I said before. | 我之前说的是真心话 |
[17:15] | I truly am so sorry for everything. | 我对一切表示抱歉 |
[17:19] | You hurt me, Brainy. | 你伤害了我 布莱尼 |
[17:21] | You abandoned us. | 你抛弃了我们 |
[17:23] | I know it was to save the world but… | 我知道是为了拯救世界 但是… |
[17:26] | What’s the point of saving anything | 如果你必须伤害你所爱的人 |
[17:28] | if it means you have to hurt the people who love you? | 那拯救还有什么意义可言 |
[17:35] | Yeah. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:44] | Take this. It’s a loaner… | 拿着这个 在我恢复期间 |
[17:46] | while I’m recovering. | 我把它借给你 |
[17:50] | And the first step in trying to… | 也算是开始弥补 |
[17:53] | make up for everything I’ve done. | 我所做的一切 |
[17:56] | Who knows, | 谁知道 |
[17:57] | it might be of service. | 也许有用 |
[18:02] | With Obsidian North set to lose billions | 由于虚拟现实技术平台的失败 |
[18:05] | with the misfire of their VR platform, | 黑曜石之北将损失几十亿 |
[18:07] | Bernardo Rojas made a stunning public rebuke of his daughter | 贝尔纳多·罗哈斯在之前的一次采访中 |
[18:11] | in an interview earlier. | 令人震惊地公开谴责他女儿 |
[18:26] | There’s a section of the armory | 军械库里有一部分 |
[18:28] | that’s just artifacts from the Andromeda Galaxy. | 是来自仙女座星系的文物 |
[18:31] | – The Jarhanpurium weaponry should be in there. – Okay. | -贾汉普星人的武器应该在那里 -好 |
[18:34] | I may be able to reinforce the anti-Luthor protocol. | 我也许可以加强反卢瑟协议 |
[18:37] | It won’t kill Lex now that he’s immortal, | 虽然杀不了莱克斯 因为他是不死之身 |
[18:39] | – but it might slow him down… – Lena… | -但也许能拖延他 -莉娜 |
[18:40] | Kara, | 卡拉 |
[18:41] | he’s gonna try and kill you. | 他会想尽办法杀了你的 |
[18:44] | All right? I won’t let you turn this into a suicide mission. | 我不会让你把这变成自杀任务 |
[18:46] | – I can’t. – -We’ve got no other choice. | -我做不到 -我们别无选择 |
[18:48] | It’s okay. I’ve come to terms with it. | 没事 我已经欣然接受了 |
[18:51] | As long as you guys stop the satellites, | 只要你们阻止卫星 |
[18:53] | and help everyone with the Myriad… | 用大清洗救下所有人 |
[18:56] | It’ll be worth it. | 那就值得了 |
[19:00] | When Lex comes, | 当莱克斯来的时候 |
[19:02] | you’re gonna wanna take the higher path, but you know him. | 你会想选择仁慈主义 但是你了解他 |
[19:05] | He plays dirty. Mean. | 他喜欢耍阴招 手段恶毒 |
[19:07] | Maximizing the pain wherever he can. | 尽全力让痛苦最大化 |
[19:09] | Well, I was stuck in the Phantom Zone | 我困在幻影区的时候 |
[19:11] | replaying the destruction of my planet for nearly a decade. | 重温我星球的毁灭将近十年之久 |
[19:14] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[19:19] | We should probably… | 我可能也许… |
[19:20] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[19:23] | I know it wasn’t easy to trust me again. | 我知道再次相信我不容易 |
[19:25] | Especially with Myriad… | 尤其涉及大清洗的时候 |
[19:27] | You’re the only person in the galaxy | 你是银河系里唯一一个 |
[19:28] | I know would do right by it. | 我知道不会用它做坏事的人 |
[19:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:02] | 黑曜石之北 希望购买多少黑曜石之北的股份 | |
[20:07] | I’m sorry, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[20:12] | I got the weapon. | 我拿到武器了 |
[20:14] | I’ll go get Myriad. | 我去拿大清洗 |
[20:16] | I’m gonna borrow this portal watch. | 我要借用这个物质传送门手表 |
[20:19] | I think it could come in handy. | 我想应该能用得上 |
[20:21] | Yeah, as long as you return it. | 只要你还回来 |
[20:23] | I always return the things that I borrow. | 我总是会归还所借之物 |
[20:24] | Yeah? Tell that to every graphic tee | 是吗 我从初中开始的每一件图案T恤 |
[20:26] | I owned from junior high on. | 你还了吗 |
[20:31] | You know, it is… | 这… |
[20:33] | it’s just really nice to see you working with Lena again. | 真的很高兴看到你再次和莉娜合作 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:38] | Yeah, we’ve got a ways to go but… | 我们还有很长的路要走 但是… |
[20:41] | It is nice. | 感觉很好 |
[20:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:48] | Always. | 一如既往 |
[20:49] | Always. | 一如既往 |
[20:54] | We have to go. | 我们要走了 |
[20:56] | Right. | 好 |
[21:02] | I will see you later. | 回头见 |
[21:05] | With this. Maybe. | 也许把这还给你 |
[21:11] | Good luck, Kara. | 祝你好运 卡拉 |
[21:13] | You, too. | 也祝你好运 |
[21:35] | I am Kara Zor-El. | 我是卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[21:38] | I’m entrusting a record of all of my knowledge | 我把我所有的知识和经验 |
[21:41] | and experiences into the crystals you see before you… | 都托付于你们眼前的这块水晶 |
[21:45] | in the hope that they will bring guidance to others, | 希望它会给其他人带去指引 |
[21:48] | whenever they need it, | 无论何时 只要他们需要 |
[21:49] | now that I’m… | 因为我… |
[21:53] | now that I’m gone. | 因为我不在了 |
[21:58] | This is my legacy download… | 这是我留给后世的下载 |
[22:00] | Audio-visual, volume one. | 视听第一卷 |
[22:03] | We have to make sure that all the satellites | 我们得确保所有的卫星 |
[22:06] | are in exact alignment to start the binding. | 都精准同步之后才能开始捆绑 |
[22:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:13] | You realize, | 你要知道 |
[22:14] | after this, | 在这之后 |
[22:15] | win or lose, | 无论输赢 |
[22:17] | everything will be different between us. | 我们之间的一切将会变得不一样 |
[22:21] | Well, then we better make this count. | 那就不要浪费这次机会 |
[22:41] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 |
[22:44] | Kelly was able to access Lex’s code at Obsidian. | 凯莉在黑曜石拿到了莱克斯的代码 |
[22:47] | Thus far, it’s been easy enough to reverse engineer, | 到目前为止 逆向工程很容易 |
[22:49] | but the sequencing, the control flow… | 但排序 控制流 |
[22:52] | the way Lex was able to override free will | 莱克斯按几个键 |
[22:54] | with a few keystrokes… | 就能超控自由意志 |
[22:56] | is quite terrifying. | 挺可怕的 |
[23:00] | The code was my design… | 是我设计的代码 |
[23:03] | Are J’onn and M’gann in position? | 荣恩和梅根已就位了吗 |
[23:05] | Affirmative. | 确认就位 |
[23:07] | And we’re ready to trigger Myriad | 我们准备好引发大清洗 |
[23:08] | as soon as they take down all the satellites. | 只要他们关掉所有的卫星 |
[23:11] | Hopefully, Supergirl will keep Lex busy long enough | 但愿超女能拖住莱克斯 |
[23:13] | so we can stop him. | 这样我们就能阻止他 |
[23:16] | Lena, I… | 莉娜 我… |
[23:19] | I need you to know that | 我希望你知道 |
[23:21] | I had no idea that this was Lex’s plan. | 我完全不知道这是莱克斯的计划 |
[23:24] | I thought that if… if I was… | 我以为如果我… |
[23:26] | close to him, I-I-I would be able to know… | 接近他 我就能知道 |
[23:29] | how and when to stop him, but I… | 如何及何时阻止他 但我… |
[23:32] | I didn’t. | 我没做到 |
[23:34] | I was so worried that… | 我很担心… |
[23:36] | by working with Lex I was becoming the villain, | 跟莱克斯合作 让我变成了恶人 |
[23:38] | that… that I lost track of… of what he was up to. | 让我不知道他想做什么 |
[23:43] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[23:44] | that by doing this I would help save the world, | 这么做能帮忙拯救世界 |
[23:47] | but… | 但是… |
[23:48] | look what it’s done… | 看看它所造成的伤害 |
[23:53] | Brainy, | 布莱尼 |
[23:54] | you were willing to sacrifice everything | 你愿意牺牲一切 |
[23:57] | to save your friends. | 去救你的朋友 |
[23:59] | On the other hand, I was the hypocrite | 另一方面来说 我是个伪善者 |
[24:00] | who believed that she had the answers to all the world’s problems. | 认为自己能解决世界上所有的问题 |
[24:04] | It’s the closest I’ve ever come to seeing things through Lex’s eyes. | 透过莱克斯的视角看世界也不过如此 |
[24:07] | Self-pity and blinding hubris | 自怨自艾和盲目自大 |
[24:09] | should be the Luthor family motto. | 应该是卢瑟的家训 |
[24:11] | So if anyone’s gonna win the culpability award, | 如果这世上有”罪责奖”的话 |
[24:13] | I’ve got you by a landslide. | 我赢面比你大多了 |
[24:17] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[24:19] | Try and cope with the mistakes of the past and… | 想办法纠正过去的错误 |
[24:22] | appreciate that we have friends who still believe in us. | 感恩还有相信我们的朋友 |
[24:28] | Now let’s go save the world. | 现在去拯救世界 |
[24:32] | Volume one is complete. | 第一卷已完成 |
[24:35] | Shall we move on to volume two, Kara Zor-El? | 开始第二卷吗 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[24:41] | Volume two? | 还有第二卷 |
[24:44] | I suppose brevity was never in your arsenal of superpowers. | 我猜简洁不是你的超能武器 |
[24:47] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[24:47] | Behold… | 瞧 |
[24:49] | my remote controller… | 我的远程控制器 |
[24:51] | preloaded with the key codes | 预装了密钥代码 |
[24:52] | to deactivate every one of my birds in the sky. | 能关闭我在天上的每一只”鸟” |
[25:05] | Brainy’s Intel was spot-on. | 布莱尼的情报很准确 |
[25:08] | Let’s find that bottle. | 我们去找那个瓶子吧 |
[25:11] | Hey, little guys, | 小家伙们 |
[25:12] | Uncle Otis is gonna protect you no matter what. | 奥蒂斯叔叔无论如何都会保护你们 |
[25:16] | – Otis? – Hand over the bottle. | -奥蒂斯 -交出瓶子 |
[25:20] | You didn’t actually think I was gonna give you | 你不会真以为我会给你 |
[25:22] | the real key codes, did you? | 真的密钥代码吧 |
[25:24] | No! | 不 |
[25:25] | A word of advice? | 要建议吗 |
[25:26] | Next time you land on somebody else’s planet, | 下次来别人的星球 |
[25:28] | try one where the sun boosts your brain and your brawn. | 找一个太阳能同时加强你脑力和体力的地方 |
[25:32] | Oh, but I just remembered… | 但我刚想起来 |
[25:34] | for you… | 于你 |
[25:35] | there won’t be a next time. | 没有下次了 |
[25:43] | The satellites are coming into alignment. | 卫星要进入同步状态了 |
[26:11] | The signal… | 信号 |
[26:16] | It’s the satellites… | 是那些卫星 |
[26:26] | somebody got a little boo-boo in their head? | 是不是有人头痛痛啦 |
[26:29] | No. | 不 |
[26:30] | We are not giving up. | 我们不会放弃 |
[26:58] | Okay. | 行 |
[26:59] | J’onn and M’gann must’ve shut down the satellites. | 荣恩和梅根肯定关闭卫星了 |
[27:02] | I’ll activate Myriad and restore normal brain functions. | 我来激活大清洗 恢复正常脑功能 |
[27:15] | I’m afraid we haven’t time for any last words, Dream Girl… | 恐怕我们没空说遗言了 梦想女 |
[27:18] | It’s “Dreamer.” | 是梦想者 |
[27:27] | Who’s got the headache now? | 现在轮到谁头疼了 |
[27:34] | Here. | 给 |
[27:35] | Let’s hope we’re not too late for Kara. | 但愿还来得及救卡拉 |
[27:40] | What, | 怎么 |
[27:42] | no pleading, no hopeful pontification | 不恳求 不来那套长篇大论 |
[27:45] | about how I can change | 教我可以改变 |
[27:47] | and learn to be a better person… | 学习成为更好的人 |
[27:52] | That’s your problem, Kara… | 那是你的问题 卡拉 |
[27:54] | you, Leviathan, you’re all the same. | 你 利维坦 你们都一样 |
[27:58] | Pushing an agenda, trying to make humanity bend | 推动自己的议题 尝试改变人性 |
[28:01] | in ways that it just doesn’t want to. | 但人们并不想改变 |
[28:04] | Yeah, like you tried to bend Lena… | 就像你改变莉娜 |
[28:07] | pitting her against me? | 骗她对付我 |
[28:09] | You’re a man with alien DNA coursing through him, | 你只是一副躯壳 体内是外星基因 |
[28:12] | thinking he knows what’s best for this world. | 自以为是为了世界好 |
[28:17] | Sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[28:21] | Sounds like someone willing to do whatever it takes to save humanity. | 听着像是愿意不惜代价来拯救人类的人 |
[30:07] | Lex Luther. | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[30:12] | Well, if you’re here to save the Girl of Steel, | 如果你们要来救钢铁女侠 |
[30:16] | you’re one glam rock hit too late. | 你们可来晚了 |
[30:21] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[30:26] | – How? – You’re predictable. | -怎么回事 -你太好猜了 |
[30:29] | You can thank your sister for proving that. | 你可以感谢你妹妹证明了这一点 |
[30:31] | You still think you can beat me? | 你还以为你能击败我 |
[30:33] | I’m invincible. | 我坚不可摧 |
[30:34] | Not if we have anything to say about it. | 我们说了才算 |
[30:37] | Welcome to mortality, Lex. | 受死吧 莱克斯 |
[30:42] | Oh, that’s just embarrassing. | 可真尴尬 |
[31:25] | I didn’t think this day could get any better. | 今天真是完美 |
[31:45] | A Phantom Zone Projector. | 幻影区投射器 |
[32:03] | No! | 不 |
[32:14] | Kara! No! | 卡拉 不 |
[32:25] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[32:31] | Careful. I bruise easily. | 小心 我容易产生伤痕 |
[32:34] | I’m not immortal anymore, remember? | 我现在不能永生了 |
[32:36] | Brainy, what’s taking so long with that Projector? | 布莱尼 投射器怎么要捣鼓那么久 |
[32:38] | The date has been wiped. | 日期被抹掉了 |
[32:40] | I don’t know if it’s recoverable | 我不知道能否恢复 |
[32:42] | and the Projector itself… | 包括投射器本身 |
[32:43] | No, we don’t need it. I’ll just open a transmat portal | 不需要 我打开物质传送门就行 |
[32:45] | like I did during Crisis. | 就像危机时一样 |
[32:46] | No, no, no. Even if that were to work | 不 不 就算那样可行 |
[32:48] | without the coordinates of where he sent her, | 没有她的坐标 |
[32:49] | she could be anywhere in the Phantom Zone. | 你也没法在幻影区找到她 |
[32:54] | Guys. | 各位 |
[32:55] | I found recording crystals. | 我找到了记录晶体 |
[32:57] | Ah, yes. When I arrived, | 没错 我来的时候 |
[33:00] | she was in the middle of a missive. | 她在留言 |
[33:01] | Sort of a last will and testament. | 遗愿之类的 |
[33:03] | Very dry. | 很无聊 |
[33:05] | You’re lucky I cut her off when I did. | 还好我打断她了 |
[33:08] | No, no, no, no. We’re not watching those | 不 不 我们不看 |
[33:10] | ’cause Kara is not dead. | 卡拉肯定没死 |
[33:12] | We are bringing her home. | 我们要找回她 |
[33:14] | And you are going to wish that you were dead | 而你会生不如死 |
[33:18] | while you are rotting in that cell. | 烂在牢里 |
[33:20] | About that… | 这个嘛 |
[33:21] | I’m not going anywhere near a cell. | 我绝不进牢房 |
[33:25] | Unless you want me to reveal Supergirl’s identity. | 除非你希望我泄露超女的身份 |
[33:27] | She may be gone, but she still has | 她人没了 但是 |
[33:29] | an awful lot of enemies out there. | 她还有一大票敌人 |
[33:31] | It would be tragic if Mama Danvers | 要是丹弗斯太太或凯莉·奥尔森 |
[33:33] | or your lovely Kelly Olsen | 成为他们之一的目标 |
[33:36] | were to become the target of one of… | 那就太悲剧了 |
[33:41] | Sorry. Did you want to do that? | 抱歉 你刚才想对他动手吗 |
[33:43] | No. Family first. | 不 家人优先 |
[33:45] | M’gann and I will take him to the authorities. | 梅根和我会把他带去局里 |
[33:47] | Then I’ll go and speak to my brother Mal. | 然后我去跟我弟弟马拉谈 |
[33:49] | He spent time in the Phantom Zone. | 他去过幻影区 |
[33:50] | He may be able to help us locate her. | 他也许能帮我们找到她 |
[33:55] | What am I going to do with Kelly? | 那凯莉怎么办 |
[33:56] | How am I supposed to explain all this? | 我要怎么跟她解释这一切 |
[34:00] | Kelly doesn’t know that Kara is Supergirl? | 凯莉不知道卡拉是超女吗 |
[34:11] | Lex Luthor has been arrested | 莱克斯·卢瑟被捕 |
[34:12] | 坏蛋? 莱克斯·卢瑟被捕 | |
[34:13] | in what sources are calling a plot against the world. | 有线索称其密谋攻击世界 |
[34:16] | Can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[34:17] | Lex Luther, a bad guy? | 莱克斯·卢瑟是坏人 |
[34:19] | Believe it, Mackenzie. | 相信吧 麦肯齐 |
[34:21] | Lucky for us, our very own William Day | 好在 我们的威廉·戴 |
[34:23] | has the inside scoop. | 有内幕 |
[34:25] | This firsthand account Eve Tessmacher gave you… | 伊芙·泰斯马克给你的一手消息 |
[34:28] | It’s going to earn CatCo another Pulitzer. | 能让你再获普利策奖 |
[34:31] | You mean we’re still in business? | 你是说我们还在运营吗 |
[34:32] | After what happened with Obsidian? | 即便在发生了黑曜石事件之后 |
[34:34] | Sadly, Obsidian North has folded. | 很遗憾 黑曜石之北已经倒闭了 |
[34:37] | But that is my father’s problem. | 但那是我父亲的问题 |
[34:40] | He bought all my shares | 他在公司今早崩盘前 |
[34:42] | right before the company crashed this morning. | 买下了我所有的股票 |
[34:44] | I realize in retrospect, I was undervaluing CatCo. | 回想起来 我发现我低估了凯特科的价值 |
[34:48] | We could be a beacon, | 我们可以成为一盏明灯 |
[34:49] | the crown jewel of investigative journalism. | 成为调查性新闻业的龙头 |
[34:51] | We certainly have the talent. | 我们当然有这个天赋 |
[34:53] | And reporting in-depth, real news, | 通过深入报道真实的新闻 |
[34:56] | we can change hearts and minds. | 我们可以改变人心 |
[34:58] | We’ll start our relaunch with unparalleled news coverage | 我们将凭借莱克斯·卢瑟这条大新闻 |
[35:01] | on Lex Luther, | 东山再起 |
[35:03] | thanks to William. | 这要感谢威廉 |
[35:04] | Well, it wasn’t just me, Andrea. | 不仅仅是我 安德里亚 |
[35:06] | That story has a shared byline. | 这篇报道的作者还有另外一位 |
[35:09] | Kara Danvers… | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[35:10] | She’s been with me following every lead on Lex, | 自从我到了纳欣诺市之后 她就一直和我一起 |
[35:12] | since I got to National City. | 关注着莱克斯的每一条线索 |
[35:14] | Well, where is Ms. Danvers? | 丹弗斯小姐在哪 |
[35:15] | I’d like to thank her. | 我要感谢她 |
[35:16] | She’s with Cat Grant on a story. | 她和凯特·格兰特在一起写一篇报道 |
[35:20] | She said it was supposed to be the biggest of her life. | 她说这应该是她一生中最重要的一次报道 |
[35:23] | Kara left town? | 卡拉出城了吗 |
[35:24] | I guess when Cat says “Jump,” you jump. | 当凯特说”跳”的时候 你就得跳 |
[35:27] | Well, since Kara is exclusive to CatCo, | 既然卡拉是凯特科的专属记者 |
[35:29] | whatever story Cat’s pulled her away to do | 不管凯特把她拉去做什么报道 |
[35:31] | will be our front page soon. | 很快就会出现在我们的头版上 |
[35:33] | Let’s hope it’s a doozy. | 希望是个大新闻 |
[35:35] | Tick-tock. Everyone back to work. | 时间紧迫 大家都回去工作吧 |
[35:37] | We’ve got a paper to put out. | 我们的报纸还等着出版呢 |
[35:42] | Nia? | 尼娅 |
[35:43] | Did you speak to Kara yourself? | 你亲自跟卡拉谈过了吗 |
[35:46] | I just can’t believe she left without telling me. | 我真不敢相信她竟然没告诉我就走了 |
[35:49] | Alex told me. | 是艾丽克斯告诉我的 |
[35:50] | I’m sure she would have called you | 我相信她如果有机会 |
[35:52] | if she could have, William. | 一定会给你打电话的 威廉 |
[35:58] | I want it on the record that I’m resisting the urge to say | 我要声明 有句话我忍得很辛苦 |
[36:01] | “I told you your obsession with the Kryptonians | “我告诉过你 你对氪星人的痴迷 |
[36:02] | would end like this.” | 会是这样的结局” |
[36:04] | I’m glad you held your tongue, Mother. | 我很高兴你忍住了 妈妈 |
[36:08] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[36:22] | I think this belongs to you. | 我想这是你的 |
[36:25] | Came in handy. | 派上用场了 |
[36:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | I should have protected Kara. | 我应该保护好卡拉的 |
[36:33] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[36:35] | I failed everyone. | 我辜负了所有人 |
[36:37] | You didn’t fail, Brainy. | 你没有失败 布莱尼 |
[36:38] | You defeated Leviathan. | 你打败了利维坦 |
[36:40] | Supergirl is gone. | 超女消失了 |
[36:42] | Lex Luther lives. | 莱克斯·卢瑟还活着 |
[36:45] | I should have let the other Brainiac-5’s take on Leviathan | 我应该让其他布莱尼亚克五号去对付利维坦 |
[36:47] | because clearly I was too stupid to get it right. | 因为我太笨了 没能打赢他 |
[36:48] | Brainy, stop! | 布莱尼 别说了 |
[36:52] | You are not stupid. | 你不笨 |
[36:55] | You were put in a no-win situation | 你面临的是一个必败的局面 |
[36:57] | and you did the best you could. | 而你已经尽力了 |
[36:59] | I hurt you. | 我伤害了你 |
[37:02] | That… was not the best. | 这是一段不堪的往事 |
[37:07] | You did. | 你确实伤害了我 |
[37:10] | But I still care about you. | 但我还是很关心你 |
[37:13] | How can you be so kind after… | 在经历了这么多事情之后 |
[37:16] | after everything? | 你怎么还能这么善良 |
[37:18] | It’s not logical. | 这不符合逻辑 |
[37:20] | The heart isn’t logical. | 心本来就不符合逻辑 |
[37:26] | When we thought you were dying on the Leviathan ship, | 当我们以为你在利维坦飞船上要死的时候 |
[37:31] | you said that you loved me. | 你说你爱我 |
[37:33] | If that’s still true and… | 如果这还是真的… |
[37:36] | you want to fix us, | 你想修复我们的关系的话 |
[37:40] | you need to start engaging with me honestly, | 你就得开始与我坦诚相待 |
[37:44] | no matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[37:45] | Even if you think you’re protecting me. | 即使你认为你是在保护我 |
[37:47] | Because, Brainy, | 因为 布莱尼 |
[37:49] | I am not a woman who needs to be protected. | 我不是一个需要被保护的女人 |
[37:55] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[37:59] | You’re a woman who stops tidal waves… | 你是一个能阻止潮汐的女人 |
[38:04] | and who dreams impossible things. | 而且还能梦到不可能的事情 |
[38:08] | And loves you too. | 而且也深爱着你 |
[38:14] | No more secrets? | 你不会再藏秘密了吗 |
[38:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:30] | Did Malefic have any advice about getting her back? | 马拉法克有什么建议可以把她救回来吗 |
[38:33] | Unfortunately not. | 很可惜 没有 |
[38:35] | He was only able to find Midnight in the Phantom Zone | 他只能在幻影区找到午夜 |
[38:37] | because he knew her exact location. | 因为他知道她的确切位置 |
[38:41] | He did tell me about someone who once mounted | 但他告诉我有人曾经在那里 |
[38:42] | a rescue mission there, though. | 执行过一次救援任务 |
[38:44] | We need to get to them, now. | 我们现在需要去找他们 |
[38:46] | M’gann is already looking for him. | 梅根已经在找他了 |
[38:48] | J’onn, | 荣恩 |
[38:49] | I need my sister. | 我需要我妹妹 |
[38:52] | Hey, the people out there… | 外面那些人… |
[38:54] | Nia covered for her at CatCo, | 尼娅在凯特科为她打掩护 |
[38:56] | but everyone else, they need to know that she’s still around, | 但其他人需要知道她还在 |
[39:00] | that she’s protecting people. | 还在保护人们 |
[39:02] | You’re not your sister, | 虽然你不是你妹妹 |
[39:05] | but you’re every part a hero as she is. | 但你和她一样是个英雄 |
[39:08] | I’ve seen that every day I’ve spent with you. | 与你相处的每一天我都看到了这一点 |
[39:10] | And I saw it today, | 今天我也看到了 |
[39:12] | when you summoned the strength | 当你鼓起勇气 |
[39:14] | and belief in yourself to take down Lex Luther. | 相信自己 打倒了莱克斯·卢瑟的时候 |
[39:18] | In fact, you remind me of a colleague I once had on Mars | 事实上 你让我想起了火星上的一个同事 |
[39:21] | called N’orr Cott. | 她叫诺尔·科特 |
[39:24] | We were a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[39:26] | Every time I put criminals away, | 每次我把罪犯送走的时候 |
[39:27] | she would always stand guard | 她都会在一旁守着 |
[39:29] | in case of a surprise escape or an ambush. | 以防罪犯突然逃跑或我们遭到伏击 |
[39:32] | She had patience, courage and commitment, | 她拥有耐心 勇气和决心 |
[39:36] | just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[39:38] | We called her Sentinel. | 我们叫她”哨兵” |
[39:43] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[39:50] | This was her symbol, | 这是她的标志 |
[39:53] | and now I think it should be yours. | 现在它应该是你的了 |
[39:58] | Sentinel. | 哨兵 |
[40:02] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[40:11] | We will get her back. | 我们会把她找回来 |
[40:13] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[40:15] | together we will keep this city safe. | 我们会一起保护这座城市的安全 |
[40:26] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我不是故意打断你们 |
[40:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:32] | I came to return Myriad | 我是来把大清洗还给你们 |
[40:33] | for you to safeguard it till Kara gets back. | 让你们在卡拉回来之前保护它 |
[40:36] | I have to admit though, | 我得承认 |
[40:37] | I did use it one last time tonight. | 我今晚最后一次使用了它 |
[40:42] | On Lex and my mother | 用在了莱克斯 我妈妈 |
[40:44] | and everyone associated with them. | 以及一切与他们有关的人身上 |
[40:46] | I wiped their minds of Supergirl’s identity. | 我抹去了他们对超女身份的记忆 |
[40:49] | To protect you all. | 为了保护你们 |
[40:53] | I understand now why keeping Kara secret | 我现在明白了为什么对卡拉的身份保密 |
[40:57] | was meant to keep me safe. | 是为了保护我的安全 |
[41:00] | But, Alex, | 但是 艾丽克斯 |
[41:03] | you really need to tell Kelly. | 你真的需要告诉凯莉 |
[41:05] | She’s your person. | 她是你的爱人 |
[41:06] | And you’re going to need someone to talk to through all of this. | 你需要有人来倾诉这一切 |
[41:09] | If you don’t, you’ll just end up walling yourself off. | 如果你不说 你只会把自己封闭起来 |
[41:13] | Trust me, that won’t do you any good. | 相信我 这对你没有好处 |
[41:17] | Lena’s right. | 莉娜说得对 |
[41:19] | Kara would want you to tell her. | 卡拉会希望你告诉她的 |
[41:24] | We will get her back. | 我们会把她救回来的 |