时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t want to kill any more. | 我不想再杀人了 |
[00:04] | Be my partner. In return, I promise I’ll protect you. | 做我的搭档 作为回报 我保证会保护你 |
[00:07] | How could I not love you? | 我怎么能不爱你 |
[00:08] | You sad, silly woman. | 你这悲伤愚蠢的女人 |
[00:10] | I told you your obsession with the Kryptonians | 我告诉过你 你对氪星人的痴迷 |
[00:12] | would end like this. | 会是这样的结局 |
[00:13] | The program I was developing | 我开发的程序 |
[00:15] | was supposed to expand the human mind. | 本应该是扩展人类思维 |
[00:16] | But I think Lex reworked it. | 我想莱克斯动了手脚 |
[00:23] | Kara, no! | 卡拉 不行 |
[00:26] | Without the coordinates of where he sent her, | 没有她的坐标 |
[00:27] | she could be anywhere in the Phantom Zone. | 你也没法在幻影区找到她 |
[00:31] | Kara is not dead. | 卡拉肯定没死 |
[00:32] | We are bringing her home. | 我们要找回她 |
[00:43] | 卢瑟基金会 血站 | |
[01:04] | Keys… | 钥匙 |
[01:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:13] | This is going to suck for you. | 你要倒血霉了 |
[01:16] | No pun intended. | 这话不是双关 |
[01:31] | Keep dreaming, Dracula. | 继续做梦吧 德古拉 |
[01:45] | Got you. | 抓到你了 |
[01:47] | Please! I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 求你 对不起 对不起 |
[01:49] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t going to hurt anyone. | 对不起 我没想伤害别人 |
[01:52] | I’m not really a vampire. | 我不是真的吸血鬼 |
[01:54] | We know. Your name is Silas. | 我们知道 你叫赛拉斯 |
[01:56] | – You’re an alien. – From Transilvane, to be exact. | -你是个外星人 -从特兰西瓦来的 |
[01:58] | Which is apparently a real planet. | 居然真的存在这么个星球 |
[02:00] | You’re where vampire stories come from. | 你是吸血鬼故事的源头 |
[02:02] | Great. Glad to see you’ve done your research. | 太好了 很高兴看到你们做了调查 |
[02:05] | But you’re under-emphasizing one tiny, important detail. | 但是你忽视了一个重要的小细节 |
[02:09] | They’re just stories. | 那些只是故事 |
[02:11] | I rob blood banks so I don’t have to hurt people. | 我打劫血站就是为了不想伤人 |
[02:13] | We’re not interested in the robbery. | 我们对抢劫没兴趣 |
[02:15] | We’ll let you go… | 我们会放你走 |
[02:17] | …if you help us. | 只要你帮助我们 |
[02:19] | Help you with what? | 帮你们什么 |
[02:21] | We want you to help us break into the Phantom Zone. | 我们需要你的帮助闯入幻影区 |
[02:24] | Why in the hell would you want to do that? | 你们为什么要做这种事 |
[02:39] | No, no, no, not again! | 不不不 怎么又来了 |
[02:54] | My husband was falsely accused of theft, | 我的丈夫被诬告为窃贼 |
[02:56] | and sentenced to six months in the Phantom Zone. | 被判到幻影区六个月 |
[02:59] | They took Owen from me. | 他们从我身边抢走了欧文 |
[03:02] | It was so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[03:03] | I had to get him back. | 我必须要把他夺回来 |
[03:04] | But they caught you attempting to break him out. | 但是在你企图带他越狱时被抓到了 |
[03:08] | How do you guys know all this? | 你们怎么知道这些的 |
[03:09] | My brother was in the Phantom Zone. He’d heard about you. | 我弟弟在幻影区 他听说过你 |
[03:13] | We cross-referenced what he told us | 我们交叉比对了他告诉我们的信息 |
[03:14] | with your Fort Rozz file. | 和你在罗兹堡的档案 |
[03:15] | You’re the only person to ever break into the Phantom Zone. | 你是唯一曾闯入幻影区的人 |
[03:19] | We need you to teach us how. | 我们需要你教我们 |
[03:20] | You must understand, I failed. | 你要知道我可是失败了 |
[03:22] | And you will fail, too. | 你们也会失败 |
[03:24] | I’m certain I can replicate your technology. | 我有信心能复制你的技术 |
[03:26] | The tech is the easy part. | 技术是最简单的部分 |
[03:29] | It’s the Phantoms you have to face. | 你需要对付的是幻影 |
[03:31] | People talk about the Zone as a place where time does not pass, | 人们认为那个地带只是时间静止的区域 |
[03:36] | but that isn’t what makes it terrible. | 但那不是最恐怖的 |
[03:39] | It’s the creatures that give it its name. | 是那里的生物给了它那个名字 |
[03:43] | They feed on your fear by making you live it. | 他们会让你活在恐惧中 以你的恐惧为食 |
[03:46] | They’re like shadow spores that creep inside you | 它们就像是你体内的阴影孢子 |
[03:48] | and infect everything good and right | 感染一切美好的事物 |
[03:50] | and then turn it against the host. | 用它们来袭击宿主 |
[03:52] | Eventually, you forget | 最终 你会忘记 |
[03:53] | that the Phantoms are doing it to you at all. | 那是幻影在作祟 |
[03:57] | Your nightmare becomes your reality. | 你的噩梦会成为你的现实 |
[04:02] | That’s when you go insane. | 到时你就会发疯 |
[04:05] | Just like my husband did. | 就像我丈夫一样 |
[04:08] | I’m sorry that happened to you. | 很抱歉你经历了这一切 |
[04:10] | But right now you have the chance | 但是现在你有机会 |
[04:12] | to help us save someone that we love. | 帮我们拯救一个我们所爱的人 |
[04:14] | Supergirl is there. | 超女在那里 |
[04:16] | We’re trusting you with this information | 我们相信你能保守这个信息 |
[04:18] | because you’re the only one who can help. | 因为你是唯一能够帮忙的人 |
[04:20] | And we think you’re the kind of guy who would. | 而我们认为你是那种会帮忙的人 |
[04:22] | Prove us right. | 证明我们是对的 |
[04:25] | Help us. | 帮助我们 |
[04:33] | Okay, I need a pen. | 好吧 我需要只笔 |
[04:35] | Good man. | 好人 |
[04:43] | 911 from Andrea. I have to get back to CatCo. | 安德里亚的紧急呼叫 我得回凯特科 |
[04:48] | Silas will keep us from being stuck in the Phantom Zone, | 赛拉斯能帮我们不被幻影区困住 |
[04:51] | but we’re still nowhere on Supergirl’s location. | 但我们依然不知道超女的位置 |
[04:54] | Once we’re inside, you’ll need to divine where she is | 一旦我们进去 你需要找出她的位置 |
[04:57] | and then lead us there. And that will be no easy feat | 带领我们去找她 而在幻影的包围下 |
[05:00] | with Phantoms circling. | 这肯定不容易 |
[05:02] | So, you’ll need to train. | 所以你需要训练 |
[05:06] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[05:10] | I want to talk to you about power. | 我想和你们谈谈力量 |
[05:12] | Specifically, the power of the press. | 尤其是媒体的力量 |
[05:16] | It’s the trial of the century | 这是世纪大审判 |
[05:18] | and CatCo needs to be | 而凯特科需要成为 |
[05:20] | the culture’s one-stop shop for all things Lex Luthor. | 大众获取莱克斯·卢瑟信息的唯一指定站 |
[05:24] | The trial hasn’t even begun yet. | 审判还没有开始 |
[05:25] | Well, we pre-write obituaries for heads of state, don’t we? | 我们会为国家元首预写讣告 对吗 |
[05:29] | This should be no different. | 这应该也一样 |
[05:31] | We all know he’s getting convicted. | 我们都知道他会被判刑 |
[05:33] | We might as well just get a jump on it. | 不如先行下笔 |
[05:35] | Well, nice of you to join us, Ms. Nal. | 很高兴你能加入我们 纳尔小姐 |
[05:37] | I’m sorry. I was donating blood. | 对不起 我去献血了 |
[05:40] | Oh, how heroic of you. | 你可真英勇 |
[05:44] | Obsidian North died for Lex Luthor’s sins. | 黑曜石之北因莱克斯·卢瑟的罪恶而停业 |
[05:48] | Now I want our smart, splashy coverage | 现在 我需要我们巧妙且爆炸性的报道 |
[05:51] | to bury him six feet under. | 来将他埋葬 |
[05:54] | So, assignments. | 好了 安排任务 |
[05:55] | Nia, with Kara still out of town with Cat Grant, | 尼娅 卡拉还在和凯特·格兰特出差 |
[05:59] | I’m going to need you down at the courthouse. | 我需要你去法院 |
[06:01] | The judge, the jurors, the witnesses, | 法官 陪审团 还有证人 |
[06:03] | do literally whatever it takes to get interviews. | 不惜一切手段来获得采访机会 |
[06:06] | I will pay your bail if it comes to that. | 如果有必要我会给你付保释费 |
[06:08] | – I’m sorry. Me? – Yes. | -什么 我 -是的 |
[06:10] | And William, of course. | 当然 还有威廉 |
[06:11] | But we won’t be able to get in. | 但我们进不去 |
[06:12] | The courthouse is on lockdown due to threats against Luthor. | 法院因为对卢瑟的威胁而关闭了 |
[06:15] | I mean, they’re even keeping a jury off-site to protect them. | 他们甚至将陪审团安置在外来保护他们 |
[06:17] | Well, the two of you are sharks. | 你俩就是鲨鱼 |
[06:19] | You’ll find a way to get in. | 你们会找到方法进去的 |
[06:21] | Plus, if you run into trouble, | 再说 如果你遇到麻烦 |
[06:23] | I’m sure Supergirl will swoop in to protect you. | 超女肯定会去救你们的 |
[06:25] | She always does. | 她总是如此 |
[06:35] | I thought visitors were forbidden in this wing. | 我还以为这边禁止访客 |
[06:37] | The Luthor name still commands respect… | 卢瑟这个姓氏还是能够取得尊重 |
[06:41] | and the occasional favor. | 和一些人情的 |
[06:43] | Ah, favors. | 人情啊 |
[06:45] | Is that how you secured me that plea deal? | 你就是靠这个给我换取认罪协议的吗 |
[06:47] | Admit to conspiracy and manslaughter, and go away for… Ah, ah. | 承认共谋和过失杀人 然后进去… |
[06:52] | Go away for 25 years. | 进去25年 |
[06:54] | I’m sure your lawyer advised you to accept it. | 我敢说你的律师建议你接受这份协议 |
[06:57] | He did. Which is why I fired him. | 是的 所以我开除了他 |
[07:00] | The case against you is ironclad. | 对你的指控铁证如山 |
[07:03] | The Tessmacher girl’s testimony will be damning. | 泰斯马克的证词将是致命的 |
[07:05] | And every day you spend fruitlessly shaking your fist at the sky | 你一天天对着天空徒劳地振臂挥拳 |
[07:09] | is another day the Luthor name gets dragged through the mud. | 只会让卢瑟家的名声继续遭到玷污 |
[07:12] | Mother, it almost feels as if you care more about the family name | 母亲 我感觉比起帮你儿子摆脱牢狱之苦 |
[07:16] | than freeing your son from bondage. | 你似乎更关心家族的声誉 |
[07:18] | I do. | 是的 |
[07:19] | Our family has always achieved selfish aims | 我们家总是通过表现出无私的样子 |
[07:22] | by appearing selfless. | 来达到自私的目的 |
[07:25] | If you take the stand and make a mockery of yourself | 如果你在不可推翻的证据面前 |
[07:28] | in the face of insurmountable evidence, | 站在辩护席上自嘲 |
[07:30] | the world will see us for what we really are. | 世界就会看清我们的真面目 |
[07:33] | Do you really have so little faith in me | 你就这么不相信我 |
[07:35] | that you think I should agree to rot in prison? | 认为我会甘愿把牢底坐穿吗 |
[07:38] | I will remind you, I have been in prison before. | 我要提醒你 我以前进过监狱 |
[07:42] | I have been shot and killed and risen from the dead before, | 我曾经被射杀 然后又死而复生 |
[07:44] | and I will not be subjugated again. | 我不会再被制伏了 |
[07:48] | You should know, I always have a plan. | 你应该知道 我一贯自有计划 |
[07:50] | Yeah, boss. Kablooey! | 好棒 老大 搞起来 |
[07:53] | A legal plan, you imbecile. | 是合法计划 你这个白痴 |
[07:58] | Well, let’s hope this plan is better than the last. | 希望这个计划比上一个强 |
[08:28] | Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[08:30] | There are no Phantoms here. | 这里没有幻影 |
[08:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:33] | As if you don’t know. You bear the glyph of my house. | 好像你不知道似的 你身上有我们家族的铭文 |
[08:38] | So you must be some sort of mirage, | 所以你一定是某种海市蜃楼 |
[08:40] | another figment of my own tortured mind. | 又是我痛苦的内心所虚构出来的东西 |
[08:44] | Your house? | 你们家族 |
[08:46] | This is the glyph of the House of El. | 这是艾尔家族的铭文 |
[08:59] | Father? | 父亲 |
[09:02] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[09:09] | My daughter alive, my wife alive… | 我女儿还活着 我妻子也还活着 |
[09:16] | it’s more than I ever dared hope for. | 这甚至超越了我的期望 |
[09:18] | Argo survived, because of your sacrifice. | 阿尔戈存活了下来 都是因为你的牺牲 |
[09:24] | All this time I thought I’d lost you forever. | 我一直以为我永远失去你了 |
[09:28] | When I chose to stay on Krypton to activate Argo’s shields, | 当我选择留在氪星激活阿尔戈的护盾时 |
[09:32] | I knew there was no way I’d get off the planet in time. | 我就知道我不可能及时离开氪星 |
[09:36] | Sending myself here was a last-ditch attempt to save my life. | 把自己送到这里来是我最后一根救命稻草 |
[09:41] | A terrible mistake. | 这是个可怕的错误 |
[09:44] | There are things worse than death. | 世上有比死亡更可怕的事 |
[09:48] | And to think you were here, too, languishing, | 一想到你也在这里 受着折磨 |
[09:51] | your pod trapped. | 你的分离舱被困 |
[09:53] | Oh, this place is nothing like I remember. | 这地方跟我记忆中的完全不一样 |
[09:55] | – It’s worse. – Indeed. | -更糟糕了 -是的 |
[09:58] | From the safety of your pod, you never faced the Phantoms. | 待在安全的分离舱里 你从未面对过幻影 |
[10:05] | They got to you, didn’t they? | 他们侵蚀了你的思想 对吧 |
[10:11] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[10:15] | I was in a cavern, | 我在一个山洞里 |
[10:19] | a fortress of one of my enemies. | 一座敌人的堡垒 |
[10:22] | She was dead… | 她死了 |
[10:26] | but so was everyone I ever loved, | 我爱过的所有人都殒命了 |
[10:29] | cut down while they were trying to save the world, | 在他们试图拯救世界的时候被击倒在地 |
[10:33] | and I just stood there among their bodies… | 而我就站在他们的尸体中间 |
[10:41] | horrified. | 吓坏了 |
[10:43] | I couldn’t save them. I couldn’t wake up. | 我救不了他们 也醒不过来 |
[10:52] | I wanted to die there with them. | 我想和他们一起死在那里 |
[10:56] | But I couldn’t do that, either. | 但连这我也做不到 |
[10:58] | A terrible vision. | 这是一幅可怕的幻象 |
[11:00] | Not a vision. | 这不是幻象 |
[11:03] | A memory. | 是记忆 |
[11:06] | One that I thought had finally stopped haunting me. | 我以为我再也不会被它所纠缠了 |
[11:10] | But it was crystal clear. | 但一切却清晰无比 |
[11:12] | It felt like it would never end. | 感觉好像永远都不会结束 |
[11:14] | That’s exactly what will happen, if you resist the Phantoms. | 如果你抵抗幻影 就会是这种下场 |
[11:19] | You were a hero… | 你是个英雄 |
[11:21] | and you didn’t deserve this. | 你不该受到这样的对待 |
[11:24] | But it’s gonna be okay now. We’re going to get out. | 但现在没事了 我们就要出去了 |
[11:28] | “Get out”? | 出去 |
[11:29] | Yeah, Mother once told me that | 是的 妈妈曾经告诉过我 |
[11:31] | Fort Rozz was rooted in space above the rocks by an anchor. | 罗兹堡被一只锚固定在岩石上方的空间里 |
[11:34] | The guards come and go through a portal at the base. | 守卫们通过基地的一扇传送门进出 |
[11:38] | If we can find the anchor– | 如果我们能找到那只锚 |
[11:39] | To try would only invite the Phantoms’ wrath! | 尝试逃脱只会招致幽灵的愤怒 |
[11:41] | But if we do not provoke them, they will leave us be. | 但只要我们不激怒他们 他们就会放过我们 |
[11:46] | We are trapped here forever. | 我们永远被困在这里了 |
[11:48] | We will never die, | 我们永远都不会死 |
[11:49] | but we may yet survive. | 但我们也许还能活下来 |
[11:51] | You must accept that, Kara, or you will go mad, | 你必须接受这一点 卡拉 否则你会疯掉 |
[11:54] | and remain so for eternity. | 直至永远 |
[12:04] | So, will you be watching the trial? | 你会看庭审吗 |
[12:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:07] | You don’t think I’d miss an opportunity | 你不会以为我会错过 |
[12:08] | for the world to see my brother as he really is? | 让世人认清我哥哥真实面目的机会吧 |
[12:12] | Well, what about who you are? | 那你又是谁 |
[12:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:16] | You were there with Lex through everything. | 你和莱克斯一起经历了一切 |
[12:20] | But you haven’t spoken on the record | 但你并没有公开发言 |
[12:21] | and you haven’t been asked to testify. | 也没有被要求出庭作证 |
[12:23] | Think of the good it could do if you aired your firsthand experience | 想想看 如果你把自己的亲身经历公之于众 |
[12:26] | and asked for forgiveness publicly. | 并公开请求原谅 会有什么好处 |
[12:30] | I thought I was coming here to catch up with a friend, | 我还以为我是来找朋友叙旧的 |
[12:33] | but you’re lobbying for an interview. | 但你却在争取采访我的机会 |
[12:37] | Please, Lena, I… | 拜托 莉娜 |
[12:40] | I screwed up with Obsidian, and CatCo barely survived. | 我搞垮了黑曜石 凯特科也险些倒闭 |
[12:44] | It’s all I have left, and it’s in bad shape. | 这是我仅有的产业 而且运营状况很糟糕 |
[12:48] | If you go on the record, maybe we can help each other. | 如果你公开发言的话 也许我们可以互相帮助 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry for your troubles, I really am, | 我为你的境遇感到抱歉 真的 |
[12:55] | but what happened by Lex’s side, | 但莱克斯身边所发生的事 |
[12:56] | I will never speak of publicly. | 我绝不会公开说出来 |
[12:58] | I thought maybe we could talk about it, | 我本以为我们可以谈谈 |
[12:59] | especially after everything we’ve been through. | 尤其是在我们经历了这么多之后 |
[13:01] | But I see now that I was mistaken because, as ever, | 但我现在明白了 我错了 因为一如既往 |
[13:03] | you’re always putting yourself first. | 你总是把自己放在第一位 |
[13:05] | Keep the Scotch. | 威士忌你留着吧 |
[13:13] | Figured you guys could use some lunch. | 我觉得你们该吃点午饭了 |
[13:15] | So how are things going here? | 这里的情况如何 |
[13:17] | I mean, with Silas’ help and the nanobots to rebuild it, | 有赛拉斯的帮助 有纳米机器人进行重建 |
[13:21] | he can have Supergirl back by sundown. | 他可以在日落前把超女救回来 |
[13:24] | By sundown? | 日落 |
[13:25] | We should order in Dim Sum Delite’s entire stock of potstickers | 我们应该把点心餐厅所有的锅贴都叫来 |
[13:29] | because she’s gonna be starving when she gets back. | 因为她回来的时候肯定饿坏了 |
[13:31] | You’re not listening to me. Sundown isn’t possible. | 你没有认真听我说话 日落前是不可能的 |
[13:34] | Next week might not be possible. | 下周可能都不行 |
[13:35] | The last time I built this portal, | 上次构建这个传送门时 |
[13:37] | it took six months of testing | 我花了6个月的时间进行测试 |
[13:38] | to make sure I didn’t burn to death when I stepped through it. | 以确保我在穿越它时不会被烧死 |
[13:40] | It’s just wonderful that you are all big, powerful superheroes, | 你们都是强大的超级英雄 这一点很棒 |
[13:44] | but I can’t guarantee you won’t burn to death, either. | 但我也不能保证你们不会被烧死 |
[13:47] | I already have not saving my husband on my conscience. | 我已经因为没有救我丈夫而备受良心谴责 |
[13:50] | I don’t need your deaths, too. | 我不需要你们再去送死 |
[13:56] | I, um… I got it. Okay? | 我… 我明白 |
[14:00] | I, um… | 我… |
[14:04] | I know what it’s like to lose someone. | 我知道失去一个人是什么感觉 |
[14:07] | Someone you love more than anything in the world. | 这世上你最爱的人 |
[14:11] | But Owen being in the Phantom Zone is not your fault. | 但欧文身在幻影区不是你的错 |
[14:15] | You need to forgive yourself for what happened to him. | 你要为他的遭遇原谅自己 |
[14:19] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[14:21] | The guilt is overwhelming. | 愧疚感快要把我淹没了 |
[14:23] | Of course you feel guilt. Of course you feel shame. | 你当然会感到内疚 感到羞愧 |
[14:28] | But those feelings are there to remind you | 但正是这些感觉在提醒你 |
[14:31] | that your love was real. | 你的爱是真实的 |
[14:34] | And that is something that no Phantom can take from you. | 这种爱是幻影没办法从你身上夺走的 |
[14:37] | Look, I know you’re scared, but you can do this. | 听着 我知道你很害怕 但你能做到的 |
[14:41] | You can build that portal. | 你可以重建传送门 |
[14:42] | You can make it work. | 你能让它重新运作起来 |
[14:44] | And when you do, we will save Supergirl. | 一旦你成功了 我们就能救回超女 |
[14:48] | And every life she saves from then on will be thanks to you. | 从那以后 她拯救的每一条生命都要感谢你 |
[14:54] | And thanks to Owen. | 还有欧文 |
[15:02] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的各位 |
[15:04] | for perhaps the first time in history, | 也许是历史上第一次 |
[15:06] | “Crimes against humanity” Carries literal weight. | “反人道罪”成为了一项实质性的罪名 |
[15:10] | Lex Luthor stands accused | 莱克斯·卢瑟被指控 |
[15:12] | of attempting to brainwash half of humanity | 给半数的人类洗脑 |
[15:15] | into loving him and to murder the rest. | 让他们爱戴自己并谋杀其他人 |
[15:18] | And this, in addition to | 除了反人道罪之外 |
[15:19] | the actual murder and conspiracy charges. | 他还被指控犯有谋杀罪和共谋罪 |
[15:22] | Any one of these should put him away for life. | 任何一项指控都足以让他被判处终身监禁 |
[15:24] | Through evidence provided by Eve Tessmacher, | 伊芙·泰斯马克目睹了他的全部罪行 |
[15:27] | who was present for every terrible moment, | 根据她的证词 |
[15:29] | we’ll prove him guilty of every charge. | 我们会证实对他的每一项指控 |
[15:39] | No, she won’t. | 不 她不会的 |
[15:49] | Look, I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 很抱歉 |
[15:52] | You know this isn’t… You know this isn’t easy for me. | 你知道这… 这对我并不容易 |
[15:54] | Silas, I do not have time. | 赛拉斯 没时间了 |
[15:56] | Fix it. Fix it right now. | 修好它 立刻 |
[15:59] | J’onn, can I talk to you outside? | 荣恩 我能跟你到外面聊聊吗 |
[16:03] | Get it done, and don’t immolate anyone. | 赶紧修好 别烧着别人 |
[16:08] | I know you think of Kara as a daughter… | 我知道在你失去了两个女儿之后 |
[16:11] | when you’ve already lost two. | 一直把卡拉当作自己的女儿 |
[16:14] | I think of K’hym and T’ania every day. | 我每天都会想念金姆和塔尼娅 |
[16:18] | But with Kara gone, enduring all that alone… | 但卡拉离开了 我要独自承受这些 |
[16:22] | my memories take a different shape. | 我的记忆变得不同了 |
[16:24] | I’m worried about Kara, too. | 我也担心卡拉 |
[16:27] | But I’m also worried about you and Alex. | 但我也很担心你和艾丽克斯 |
[16:30] | You’re running yourselves ragged trying to get her back | 你拼尽全力只为救回她 |
[16:32] | and speed up the process. | 并且试图加速一切进程 |
[16:34] | We’ve taken risks before. | 我们之前也曾冒过险 |
[16:36] | It’s not risk I object to. | 我担心的不是冒险 |
[16:39] | This mission calls for methodical planning, | 完成这项任务需要有条不紊的计划 |
[16:42] | without ego or emotion. | 而不能太过自负 感情用事 |
[16:43] | But instead you’re just charging ahead | 你根本不考虑实际情况 |
[16:46] | without getting the lay of the land. | 只是一味向前冲 |
[16:48] | You’re not acting like a soldier, | 表现得根本不像一个战士 |
[16:49] | you’re acting like a father. | 更像是一位父亲 |
[16:52] | I’d rather die trying to get her back | 我宁可因为救她而死 |
[16:53] | than live with the guilt that I didn’t do everything that I could. | 也不想因为没有拼尽全力 而愧疚地活着 |
[16:57] | I hear your wisdom, M’gann. | 我明白你说的意思 梅根 |
[16:59] | I do. | 真的 |
[17:01] | But we need to do this our way. | 但我们更需要按照自己的方式去做事 |
[17:05] | You’ve been incredibly strong today, Miss Tessmacher. | 泰斯马克小姐 你今天能来这里已经很勇敢了 |
[17:08] | And I know it can’t be easy speaking truth to power like this. | 我知道顶着这么大的压力说出事实并不轻松 |
[17:12] | But I have to ask you one more question, | 但我还要问你一个问题 |
[17:15] | and I implore you to answer honestly and clearly. | 我请求你诚实清楚地回答 |
[17:21] | Is the murderer of Dr. Jarrod in this courtroom today? | 谋杀杰罗德博士的凶手今天在法庭上吗 |
[17:25] | Yes. | 在 |
[17:29] | Lex Luthor. | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[17:31] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有问题了 法官大人 |
[17:34] | Your witness, Mr. Luthor. | 卢瑟先生 你可以提问证人了 |
[17:37] | – Eve– – Miss Tessmacher. | -伊芙 -请叫我泰斯马克小姐 |
[17:40] | Miss Tessmacher, then. | 那就泰斯马克小姐吧 |
[17:43] | When I returned home after saving those kidnapped VR users, | 我在救完那些被绑架的虚拟现实用户回到家后 |
[17:49] | who was waiting for me? | 是谁在等我 |
[17:51] | I was. | 是我 |
[17:52] | That’s right. You surprised me with a lavish candlelit dinner. | 没错 你为我准备了惊喜的烛光晚餐 |
[17:56] | Do you recall the entree? | 你还记得主菜是什么吗 |
[17:58] | It was… beef Wellington. | 是惠灵顿牛排 |
[18:02] | Mmm. The meal was delicious, I might add. | 我必须承认你做得很好吃 |
[18:05] | Succulent, tender. | 细嫩多汁 |
[18:06] | Objection. It’s his opinion. | 反对 这只是他的主观想法 |
[18:08] | I was just as surprised at the quality as you, | 我只是和你一样对牛排的品质感到惊奇而已 |
[18:11] | Ms. District Attorney. | 地方检察官女士 |
[18:13] | Which is why I asked Eve– Miss Tessmacher, | 所以我才会问伊芙…泰斯马克小姐 |
[18:18] | “What’s the occasion?” | “今天是什么日子” |
[18:19] | And do you remember what you said? | 你还记得你当时怎么回答的吗 |
[18:22] | I… | 我… |
[18:23] | Have you not sworn to tell the truth today, | 你不是发誓今天要在法庭上讲实话吗 |
[18:25] | Miss Tessmacher? | 泰斯马克小姐 |
[18:26] | – I have. – Objection. | -是的 -反对 |
[18:28] | Then why did you cook me dinner? | 那你为什么要给我准备晚餐呢 |
[18:31] | Because I was in love with you! | 因为我深爱着你 |
[18:34] | And when I did not reciprocate… | 可当我不能回报给你同样的爱时… |
[18:36] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的各位 |
[18:38] | I ask you, what is more reasonable? | 我想请问 以下哪一种情形更合理呢 |
[18:42] | Lex Luthor, | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[18:44] | philanthropist, entrepreneur and hero | 慈善家 企业家和英雄 |
[18:47] | committing these terrible crimes… | 犯下了这些可怕的罪行 |
[18:51] | or Eve Tessmacher, | 还是伊芙·泰斯马克 |
[18:53] | jilted lover hell-bent on revenge, | 一个被抛弃的爱人下决心要报复 |
[18:55] | setting up the man who would not have her, | 设局陷害了一个不爱她的男人 |
[18:58] | all to avoid punishment for her own crimes. | 所有一切都是为了逃避对自己罪行的惩罚 |
[19:01] | She had the means, she had the motive | 她有方法 有动机 |
[19:03] | and she had an image inducer. | 还有一个形象诱发器 |
[19:05] | You made me hack Obsidian. | 是你让我非法入侵黑曜石公司的 |
[19:07] | You made me impersonate people. | 你让我冒充别人 |
[19:09] | You made me kill. You made me do all of it– | 你让我杀人 都是你让我做的 |
[19:11] | I demand Miss Tessmacher’s testimony | 我请求不将泰斯马克小姐刚才的证词 |
[19:13] | be stricken from the record and her plea deal revoked. | 记录在案 并且撤销她的认罪协议 |
[19:15] | Oh, uh, and if you feel like throwing in a charge of perjury, | 如果你们还想告她伪证罪的话 |
[19:18] | that’d be cool, too, Your Honor. | 我觉得也没问题 法官大人 |
[19:38] | Let me guess. Now that the trial has turned in Lex’s favor, | 让我猜猜 既然现在整个审判已经倒向莱克斯了 |
[19:42] | you want me to relinquish my shares | 你希望让我放弃股份 |
[19:44] | and step down from the company, | 离开公司 |
[19:45] | so Mama’s number-one boy can retain his rightful throne. | 这样妈妈的宝贝儿子就能保住自己的合法位置了 |
[19:49] | On the contrary. I’d like to sell you my shares. | 恰恰相反 我想把自己的股份卖给你 |
[19:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:56] | Because Luthor Corp in your brother’s hands | 因为如果卢瑟公司落到你哥哥手里 |
[20:00] | is nothing more than a weapon. | 只会被他当做武器 |
[20:02] | We both know it. | 我们都清楚这一点 |
[20:03] | My shares, coupled with yours, would form a majority | 我的股份加上你的 可以让你成为最大股东 |
[20:06] | Lex couldn’t outvote no matter how hard he schemed. | 无论莱克斯计划得多周密 他的票数都超不过你 |
[20:11] | Think of what you could do with all that power. | 想想看你能用这么大的权力做多少事 |
[20:14] | You’re trying to bribe me. | 你在试图贿赂我 |
[20:15] | Why in the world would I need to bribe my own daughter? | 我为什么要贿赂自己的女儿呢 |
[20:18] | Because you know I’m gonna testify against Lex. | 因为你知道我会出庭指证莱克斯 |
[20:20] | An idiotic and childish notion. | 真是愚蠢又幼稚的想法 |
[20:23] | Eve’s testimony was the backbone of this case. | 伊芙的证词才是这个案子的关键 |
[20:25] | Now that Lex has completely damaged her credibility, | 现在莱克斯已经让她的证言完全没有可信度 |
[20:27] | all her evidence is tainted. | 她提供的所有证言都有污点了 |
[20:28] | It’s “Fruit of the poisonous tree.” | 变成了”毒树之果” |
[20:30] | If I don’t speak to the brainwashing charges, | 如果我不出面指控他洗脑的罪名 |
[20:33] | then he might go free. | 他就会被无罪释放 |
[20:35] | So let him. | 那就由他吧 |
[20:37] | Your brother nearly threw everything away | 你哥哥几乎抛弃了所有东西 |
[20:40] | and revealed his true colors to the world, | 凭借他的聪明才智和纯粹的意志力 |
[20:43] | but through cleverness and sheer force of will, | 向世界展示了他真实的一面 |
[20:46] | he has convinced the jury | 他说服了陪审团 |
[20:47] | that he’s a good man framed by an evil woman. | 他是个好人 但被一个邪恶的女人控制 |
[20:52] | That perception is good for the entire family. | 这个说法对整个家族有益 |
[20:55] | The truth is good for the family. | 真相才对家族有益 |
[20:56] | The truth is you did nothing to stop Lex | 真相是你差点没来得及 |
[20:59] | until it was nearly too late. | 阻止莱克斯 |
[21:01] | If you take that stand, | 如果你选择那个立场 |
[21:02] | you’ll have to accept your guilt | 你得承认自己的过错 |
[21:04] | for every single thing you did by his side. | 你在他身边犯过的每一件事 |
[21:07] | And then the world will not only think Lex is evil, | 人们不会觉得只有莱克斯是邪恶的 |
[21:10] | but they’ll think you are, too, | 他们会觉得你也是 |
[21:13] | and the Luthor name will be as good as worthless. | 卢瑟的家族名誉将一文不值 |
[21:16] | It’s time for Luthor to do some actual good | 卢瑟该做一些真正的好事了 |
[21:19] | instead of just pretending to. | 而不是假装去做 |
[21:21] | If I have to risk my name to make sure | 如果我得赌上我的家族名誉来确保 |
[21:23] | my brother stays behind bars forever, then I will. | 我哥永远待在监狱里 那我愿意这么做 |
[21:26] | It’s not a risk. | 这不是打赌 |
[21:28] | It’s a certainty. | 这是必然的 |
[21:29] | Lex won’t hesitant to take you down with him. | 莱克斯会毫不犹豫拖你下水 |
[21:33] | And he knows better than anyone how to get under your skin. | 他比任何人都明白如何激怒你 |
[21:36] | Oh, I’m counting on it. | 我倒是很期待 |
[21:42] | Sorry. I know, it was impossible to get away from William. | 抱歉 我知道摆脱威廉是不可能的 |
[21:45] | He just could not understand what was more important | 他无法理解 比起监视法庭 |
[21:47] | than staking out the courthouse. | 什么更重要 |
[21:48] | Now is not the time to worry about William. | 现在还不是担心威廉的时候 |
[21:50] | Or Lex’s trial, for that matter. | 或者莱克斯的审判 |
[21:53] | Now is the time to train. | 现在该训练了 |
[21:56] | The Phantom Zone is an environment | 幻影区和你之前经历过的 |
[21:58] | unlike one you’ve ever experienced. | 环境都不一样 |
[22:00] | It will require the highest levels of your concentration | 需要你集中最高的注意力 |
[22:02] | to dream Supergirl’s location in there. | 找到超女那边的位置 |
[22:05] | Accordingly, I give you my Phantom Zone simulation, | 相应地 我为你模拟幻影区的景象 |
[22:10] | meticulously crafted from all known data about the Zone. | 根据那里所有已知数据精细打造而成 |
[22:14] | Sensors placed around the room will record your dream energy. | 遍布房间的传感器会记录你的梦境能量 |
[22:18] | Any fluctuations, distractions, emotional incongruences | 任何波动 干扰 情感上的不协调 |
[22:22] | will trigger the Phantoms I’ve populated | 都会触发幻影去攻击你 |
[22:24] | this training exercise with to attack you, | 幻影是我为这个训练中设计的 |
[22:26] | just as they will do in the Phantom Zone. | 它们在幻影区中也会如此 |
[22:29] | I got it. Just like the holodeck Next Gen. | 明白 就像全息平台的《未来机器城》 |
[22:33] | Now, | 现在 |
[22:34] | hidden somewhere in this simulation is my simulated Supergirl. | 我模拟的超女藏在模拟景象中 |
[22:38] | Please close your eyes… | 请闭上双眼 |
[22:43] | …and try to divine her location. | 尝试推测到她的位置 |
[22:50] | Kara, wait up! | 卡拉 等等 |
[22:54] | Kara, just slow down. | 卡拉 慢点 |
[23:00] | Kara and Alex in high school. | 高中的卡拉和艾丽克斯 |
[23:03] | – What a surprising divination. – It’s not a divination. | -多么有趣的推测 -这不是推测 |
[23:06] | It’s a distraction, Brainy. | 这是干扰 布莱尼 |
[23:08] | Well, try again. | 再试一次 |
[23:09] | I could barely find you when you were dying | 当你快要死在利维坦飞船上时 |
[23:11] | on the Leviathan ship. | 我差点没找到你 |
[23:13] | I thought maybe our relationship | 我以为可能我们的关系 |
[23:14] | was what was clouding my powers. | 会干扰我的能力 |
[23:16] | But maybe I just don’t know what I’m doing. | 但可能我只是不知道我在做什么 |
[23:18] | Without my mom or my sister, | 没有我的妈妈和姐姐 |
[23:19] | I don’t have anyone to actually teach me | 没人可以真正教我 |
[23:21] | how to interpret my dreams. | 如何解读我的梦境 |
[23:23] | And until I learn, I’m never going to be the hero I want to be. | 在学会前 我无法成为我想成为的英雄 |
[23:31] | I’m from the Legion of Superheroes, where everything we did | 我来自超级英雄军团 我们所做的每一件事 |
[23:36] | was through the lens of Supergirl. | 全是站在超女的视角 |
[23:39] | Her virtue, her accomplishments, her drive. | 她的美德 成就 动力 |
[23:41] | But you and I have had the opportunity to actually know her. | 但你和我有机会真正了解她 |
[23:46] | And so we know she’s more than just Supergirl. | 所以我们知道她不仅是超女 |
[23:49] | She’s Kara. | 她还是卡拉 |
[23:50] | She is our beacon through the darkness. | 她是我们在黑暗中的灯塔 |
[23:53] | She’s the example we all aspire to emulate. | 她是我们都渴望效仿的榜样 |
[23:56] | So, yes, you may fear | 是的 你可能会害怕 |
[23:58] | that you will fail | 你无法 |
[23:59] | to live up to Kara’s example. | 达到卡拉的高度 |
[24:01] | But I am here to tell you, in no uncertain terms, | 但我非常明确地告诉你 |
[24:04] | that you are not a liability to this mission. | 你不是这个任务的累赘 |
[24:07] | You are the reason it’s going to succeed. | 你是任务成功的因素 |
[24:20] | Let’s try again. | 再试一次 |
[24:27] | I’m so sorry you were lost here. | 我很抱歉你迷失于此 |
[24:31] | I’m so sorry you’ve endured what you’ve endured. | 我为你所遭受的一切抱歉 |
[24:35] | I’m going to help you find your way again. | 我会帮你再次找到出路 |
[24:39] | I’m going to get us out of here. | 我会带我们离开这里 |
[24:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:04] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[25:17] | I take it you learned your lesson. | 我想你吸取了教训 |
[25:21] | I have to try again. | 我要再试一次 |
[25:23] | Kara, I can’t lose you again. | 卡拉 我不能再失去你了 |
[25:26] | Please, we can live safely here. | 拜托 我们可以在这里安全地活着 |
[25:28] | And do what? Stare at cave walls day in and day out | 然后呢 整天盯着洞穴壁 |
[25:31] | until time loses all meaning? | 直到时间也失去意义 |
[25:33] | The father I knew never would have accepted that. | 我所了解的父亲不会得过且过 |
[25:35] | The father you knew was hollowed out | 你了解的父亲已经被掏空 |
[25:37] | and devoured slowly by the Phantoms. | 被幻影慢慢侵蚀 |
[25:40] | I’m trying to spare you that. | 我试图让你免遭折磨 |
[25:42] | You may think you’re stronger than I, | 你可能觉得你比我强大 |
[25:43] | but strength doesn’t matter here. | 但强大在这里没有用 |
[25:46] | The Phantom Zone isn’t something you can fight. | 幻影区不是你能对抗的 |
[25:52] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[25:54] | I can’t beat it. | 我无法打败它 |
[25:56] | But I am going to do everything I can to escape it. | 但我要尽我所能去逃离它 |
[26:00] | Even if it means I just get an inch further every day. | 即便我每天只能远离一点点 |
[26:04] | And I’m sorry for everything you went through. | 我为你所经历的一切感到抱歉 |
[26:06] | But I would rather live through torture | 但我宁可备受煎熬 |
[26:08] | and do something than just exist for the sake of it. | 尽我所能 也不要只是活着 |
[26:12] | The House of El is meant for more than that. | 艾尔家族的意义不止如此 |
[26:18] | Well, I won’t let my daughter go into the rocks alone. | 我不会让我的女儿独自进入那些岩石 |
[26:21] | So if you’re going to insist on trying… | 所以如果你坚持要尝试 |
[26:28] | I’m going with you. | 我会和你一起 |
[26:31] | Miss Tessmacher’s testimony has been thrown out | 泰斯马克小姐的证词作废了 |
[26:33] | and the murder charges have been dropped, | 谋杀指控也撤销了 |
[26:34] | so perhaps we should be getting to closing arguments. | 所以或许我们该进行结案陈词 |
[26:37] | If there’s no objection. | 如果没有反对 |
[26:38] | Actually, Your Honor, | 其实 法官大人 |
[26:39] | the people would like to call one more witness. | 我们希望再传唤一名证人 |
[26:41] | What could one more witness possibly testify to? | 再来一名证人能证明什么呢 |
[26:46] | Everything else. | 其他的一切 |
[26:49] | Non nocere. It’s “to do no harm.” | 无害计划[拉丁文] 意思是”不要伤害” |
[26:52] | I mean, that was always my intention, | 我的目的之前一直是 |
[26:54] | to make the world a better place, | 让世界更美好 |
[26:56] | to inhibit our desires | 抑制我们伤害 |
[26:57] | to hurt each other emotionally and physically. | 彼此身心的欲望 |
[27:00] | But Lex corrupted my technology | 但莱克斯玷污了我的技术 |
[27:03] | to turn every Obsidian user | 把每个黑曜石使用者 |
[27:04] | into his own mindless followers, | 变成他盲目的追随者 |
[27:06] | essentially brainwashing them. | 给他们完全洗脑 |
[27:09] | To what end? | 为了什么 |
[27:11] | To get away with murder. | 为了逍遥法外 |
[27:13] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有其他问题了 法官大人 |
[27:14] | Defense, your witness. | 辩方 你可以提问证人了 |
[27:18] | Something funny, Mr. Luthor? | 有什么有趣的吗 卢瑟先生 |
[27:22] | Not funny. | 没什么有趣的 |
[27:24] | Hilarious. | 很好笑 |
[27:26] | My sister can couch her project in flowery language, | 我妹妹把她的工程形容得天花乱坠 |
[27:30] | “make the world a better place,” | “让世界变得更美好” |
[27:32] | but put plainly, she created a tool to brainwash the masses. | 但说白了 她创造了一个洗脑大众的工具 |
[27:36] | – Isn’t that right, sis? – Yes, I did. | -不是吗 妹妹 -没错 是的 |
[27:41] | But I wasn’t the one with the motive to use it that way. | 但我不是有动机那么使用工具的人 |
[27:43] | Well, it’s your word against mine on that. On… | 我们现在各执一词 |
[27:46] | Well, pretty much all of it, for that matter. | 基本上全是这样 |
[27:49] | Now, by your own admission, you yourself would have had | 现在 需要由你自己承认 |
[27:52] | both the means and the opportunity to commit the brainwashing | 你本人也具备手段和机会进行洗脑 |
[27:56] | of which I stand accused, Would you not? | 反倒是我被指控洗脑了 是吧 |
[27:58] | No. Because in the trial phase, it became clear that | 不 因为在审判期间 很明显 |
[28:01] | Non nocere was irreparably flawed. | 无害计划存在难以弥补的缺陷 |
[28:02] | I abandoned it. | 所以我放弃了它 |
[28:03] | But then how could I have possibly used your creation | 如果它真的不管用 我怎么能 |
[28:05] | to brainwash anybody if it didn’t really work? | 利用你的创造洗脑别人呢 |
[28:07] | I said it was flawed. Not that it didn’t work. | 我说的是它有缺陷 不是不管用 |
[28:09] | I was filing patents when you were in diapers. | 你穿尿布的时候 我就在申请专利了 |
[28:10] | Why would I waste my time | 为什么我会浪费时间 |
[28:11] | workshopping your faulty science fair project? | 讨论你那漏洞百出的科学项目 |
[28:13] | Because your little sister had created something that you needed. | 因为你妹妹研发出了你需要的东西 |
[28:16] | Something that you could never have come up with on your own. | 一些你自己永远都想不到的东西 |
[28:17] | You will never do anything on your own. | 你没有办法独立完成任何事 |
[28:19] | You’ve always needed me. | 你总是需要我 |
[28:20] | Objection. | 反对 |
[28:21] | You can’t stand that I don’t need you anymore. | 你只是不能忍受我不再需要你了 |
[28:22] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[28:23] | Without me, your precious non nocere | 没有我 你珍视的无害计划 |
[28:24] | would’ve never gotten off the ground. | 将永远无法成为现实 |
[28:25] | And so you think you can just take credit for my work? | 所以你可以窃取我的成果吗 |
[28:27] | You’re damn right, I can. | 没错 我可以 |
[28:30] | I have always taken the big swings that you never would. | 我总会做你永远无法企及的大事 |
[28:33] | But I supported you, because you’re a Luthor. | 但我支持你 只因为你是卢瑟家的人 |
[28:36] | I kept you by my side when you were too timid and weak | 在你胆小懦弱的时候 我把你留在身边 |
[28:38] | to do what was necessary. | 去做一些必要的事情 |
[28:41] | It takes guts to wield power. | 运用力量需要勇气 |
[28:47] | And I wield my power to make the world better. | 我运用我的力量让世界变得更好 |
[28:50] | So did I help develop non nocere? Yes. | 我参与无害计划了吗 是的 |
[28:53] | And yes, non nocere failed. | 无害计划有瑕疵 是的 |
[28:54] | Boo-hoo, it happens. | 意外 发生了 |
[28:56] | But instead of accepting that humbly, | 不但不虚心吸取教训 |
[28:59] | my sister blames me for it. | 我妹妹竟为此责备我 |
[29:01] | It’s no surprise that this entire case | 难怪整个案子 |
[29:03] | has fallen apart when every single charge | 都漏洞百出 因为每一项指控 |
[29:06] | hinges on the unsubstantiated hearsay | 都基于未经证实的传闻 |
[29:08] | of bitter women like my sister and Eve. | 出自像我妹妹和伊芙这样心怀仇恨的女人 |
[29:12] | Women who, mind you, | 而这些女人 |
[29:13] | could have committed these crimes themselves, | 本可能自己也犯下了罪行 |
[29:15] | as could any number of other suspects | 就像其他嫌疑犯一样 |
[29:17] | that the prosecutor has overlooked | 但检察官却忽视了 |
[29:19] | in her obsession with targeting me, and why? | 沉迷于针对我的指控 为什么 |
[29:22] | Because I am powerful! | 因为我很强大 |
[29:25] | So let that be a lesson to you all. | 让我给你们好好上一课 |
[29:28] | If you try to build a good life for yourself, | 如果你们想要为自己创造美好的生活 |
[29:30] | there is always somebody waiting to tear you down | 总有人会因为你的伟大 |
[29:32] | and punish you for your greatness. | 伺机击垮你 惩罚你 |
[29:35] | But I accept who I am. | 但我接受我的为人 |
[29:39] | I like power, and I have the guts to do something with it. | 我喜欢力量 我有胆量用它来做大事 |
[29:45] | I did not commit the crimes of which I stand accused. | 我从未犯下被指控的那些罪行 |
[29:48] | But if I had, who could blame me? | 即使犯了 谁能来指责我 |
[29:51] | If push came to shove, you’d have done it. | 如果真的有必要的话 你们早这么做了 |
[29:57] | The defense rests. | 辩方结束陈词 |
[30:00] | Yes! Come on. | 没错 就是这样 |
[30:09] | You sure this thing won’t blow up? | 你确定这东西不会爆炸 |
[30:11] | It won’t blow up, but I can’t guarantee it won’t implode. | 它不会外爆 但我不保证它不会内爆 |
[30:15] | Let’s bring Supergirl home. | 让我们带超女回家吧 |
[30:26] | It doesn’t look like the simulations, Brainy. | 这可不像是在模拟 布莱尼 |
[30:31] | No. | 不 |
[30:33] | This isn’t right. | 这不对劲 |
[30:34] | The Phantom Zone has been fractured somehow. | 幻影区不知为何被切断了 |
[30:37] | Of course. Crisis. | 是的 情况危急 |
[30:41] | When all the timelines converged into one, | 当所有时间线汇集在一起 |
[30:42] | the opposite must have happened here. | 必然会出现一些副作用 |
[30:45] | It’s no longer one pocket dimension, but many. | 这不再是一个有限的维度 而是多个 |
[30:47] | An interdimensional archipelago. | 多个维度交织在一起 |
[30:49] | Well, Dreamer should still be able to find her in there. | 在那里我们还是有可能找到梦想者 |
[30:51] | Every dimension has its own vibrational frequency. | 每个维度都有自己的振动频率 |
[30:53] | We would have to go to each one before Dreamer could even try. | 在梦想者尝试之前 我们必须都去一遍 |
[30:55] | And it’s moving in a randomized pattern. | 它以随机模式移动 |
[30:57] | It would take years for us to make it to each of them. | 每个维度都去 可能要花上好几年 |
[31:00] | Supergirl is in there, okay? | 超女在里面 好吗 |
[31:01] | We are not not going to go get her. | 我们必须进去找她 |
[31:03] | Alex, wait. | 艾丽克斯 等等 |
[31:04] | I won’t give up on Kara. | 我不会放弃卡拉 |
[31:05] | I’m not gonna lose you, too. | 我也不能失去你 |
[31:11] | Phantoms! | 是幻影 |
[31:37] | The Phantoms disrupted the portal. We need to get it back online. | 幻影扰乱了通道 我们需要让它重新联网 |
[31:40] | On it. | 马上 |
[31:46] | Not again. | 不要 |
[31:47] | Silas, we have to send the Phantoms back. | 赛拉斯 我们必须把幻影送回去 |
[31:49] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:51] | Please, don’t let them take me. | 求你了 别让他们抓住我 |
[31:52] | These creepy bastards aren’t going to take any more of us. | 这些可怕的混蛋不会再带走我们了 |
[31:55] | Okay? Do it for Owen. | 好吗 就算为了欧文 |
[32:00] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 |
[32:38] | This isn’t gonna hold them forever. | 这没法一直控制住它们 |
[32:41] | Your dream power helped me in the past. | 你的梦境能力曾帮助过我 |
[32:42] | Allow me to repay the favor. | 请允许我报答你 |
[32:45] | Both of us. | 我们两个一起 |
[32:47] | Oh, that is much better! | 好多了 |
[32:51] | Anytime you’re ready, Silas. | 我准备好了 赛拉斯 |
[32:53] | I’m trying. Come on, you stupid thing. | 我在努力 拜托 你个蠢货 |
[33:02] | Now! | 就现在 |
[33:15] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[33:20] | In the case of the People of the United States | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[33:22] | of America v. Lex Luthor… | 公诉案中… |
[33:24] | You found them? Everything all set? | 找到他们了吗 都安排好了吗 |
[33:26] | Judge? | 法官 |
[33:26] | – Jury? – Executioner. | -陪审团 -行刑者 |
[33:28] | and murder in the first degree… | 一级谋杀… |
[33:29] | Kablooey! | 神奇吧 |
[33:31] | …Mr. Foreman, has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团主席 陪审团作出裁决了吗 |
[33:34] | We have, Your Honor. | 是的 阁下 |
[33:35] | National City v. Alexander Joseph Luthor, | 纳欣诺市诉亚历山大·约瑟夫·卢瑟案中 |
[33:40] | we, the jury, | 本陪审团 |
[33:41] | find the defendant not guilty on all counts. | 判被告所有罪名均不成立 |
[33:48] | – Mr. Luthor is now cleared of all charges… – Wait, you actually won? | -现宣布卢瑟先生无罪… -你这就胜诉了 |
[33:51] | – Not that I’m surprised, boss. – …and will be released | -我并不是惊讶 老大 -…将被释放 |
[33:53] | Well, I am. | 我倒很惊讶 |
[33:54] | Clearly I underestimated the value of just being myself. | 显然我低估了展现真我的价值 |
[34:00] | No kablooey. | 别开玩笑了 |
[34:01] | Of course not, you idiot. | 我才没有 你个白痴 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry things were different than you expected | 我很抱歉事实跟你们的预期有出入 |
[34:05] | and you couldn’t save your friend. | 我没能救下你们的朋友 |
[34:07] | But just because you couldn’t save her this time | 但你们这次没能成功 |
[34:09] | doesn’t mean you won’t. | 不代表以后不能 |
[34:11] | I think we all need to at least take a beat. | 我认为我们至少都需要休息一下 |
[34:14] | It’s been a rough day, but we will figure this out. | 真是艰难的一天 但我们会想到办法的 |
[34:18] | – Breaking news. – Guys, | -突发新闻 -各位 |
[34:20] | Lex Luthor has been exonerated. | 莱克斯·卢瑟被无罪释放 |
[34:21] | it’s about to get a lot worse. | 情况更糟了 |
[34:23] | I would like to congratulate the jury | 我要祝贺陪审团 |
[34:26] | on coming to the right decision | 作出了正确的裁决 |
[34:27] | in spite of the clear prejudice | 尽管在媒体对我审判的报道中 |
[34:30] | in the media coverage of my trial. | 存在明显的偏见 |
[34:31] | CatCo published a glorified hit piece | 凯特科发表了一篇粉饰过的热门作品 |
[34:34] | painting me as guilty and then allowed the same biased journalist | 把我描写成罪犯 然后还让那位有偏见的记者 |
[34:38] | to single-handedly cover my trial. | 单独报道我的审判 |
[34:40] | Oh, gods. I’ve got to get back to CatCo. | 天呐 我得回凯特科了 |
[34:42] | It all comes down to a lack of hard evidence | 这一切都可归结于证据不足 |
[34:45] | and a lot of reasonable doubt. | 以及诸多合理怀疑 |
[34:47] | It’s the system, you see. | 体制便是如此 |
[34:48] | They pick a powerful guy and they try to tear him down. | 他们先选出一个有权势的人 再努力把他搞垮 |
[34:50] | No one deserves a life sentence for that. | 没人该因此被判终身监禁 |
[34:52] | Okay, enough of this farce. | 好了 别再这么胡闹了 |
[34:55] | The trial may be over, but we are not. | 虽然审判结束了 但我们还有机会 |
[34:58] | William, get out there and find me my next Lexposé. | 威廉 快去给我找下一篇莱克斯独家 |
[35:03] | Back to work. | 重返工作岗位 |
[35:08] | William! | 威廉 |
[35:10] | William, I am so sorry i didn’t make it back to the courthouse. | 威廉 很抱歉我没能及时赶回法院 |
[35:13] | It wouldn’t have made a difference. | 就算你回去也改变不了什么 |
[35:15] | I’m not sure any of this does anymore, really. | 我觉得一切都无济于事了 |
[35:17] | Of course it does. | 当然不是 |
[35:19] | Look, Lex got acquitted, | 听着 莱克斯脱罪了 |
[35:20] | and there is nothing that we could have done about that. | 我们对此无能为力 |
[35:24] | But when he tries something again tomorrow, | 但当他以后再做其他尝试时 |
[35:26] | that is something we can do something about. | 我们就能设法应对了 |
[35:29] | We can still make a difference. | 我们仍然可以有所作为 |
[35:31] | We just can’t stop trying. | 我们不能就这么放弃 |
[35:40] | Come on, you guys have been at it for hours. | 拜托 你们已经忙了好几个小时了 |
[35:44] | Eat. | 吃点东西 |
[35:48] | How are you guys doing? | 你们还好吗 |
[35:50] | Brainy’s still running analytics on the projector. | 布莱尼还在对投射仪进行分析 |
[35:52] | It’s slow going, | 虽然进展缓慢 |
[35:53] | but we’re making progress on mapping the Phantom Zone. | 但我们在绘制幻影区地图方面取得了进展 |
[35:55] | I wasn’t talking about the job, I was talking about you. | 我说的不是工作 而是你 |
[36:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | I was just thinking how right you were, | 我在想 你之前说得很对 |
[36:05] | about methodical planning, | 我们要制定有条不紊的计划 |
[36:07] | without ego or emotion. | 不能太过自负 感情用事 |
[36:12] | If I hadn’t been so reactive, | 真希望我没有反应如此迅速 |
[36:15] | rushing us into a risky plan. | 仓促地制定出一项冒险的计划 |
[36:17] | Well, your plan would have worked | 如果幻影区没有破裂 |
[36:19] | if the Phantom Zone weren’t fractured. | 你的计划原本会成功的 |
[36:21] | Yeah, but if I had been more thorough, | 是 但如果我能更周密一点 |
[36:23] | have Brainy map it before, | 事先让布莱尼绘制地图 |
[36:24] | we would’ve been prepared for that. | 我们就能对此有所准备了 |
[36:26] | Well, now, we will be next time. | 我们下次就有经验了 |
[36:30] | But I know you’re going through a lot. | 但我知道你经历了很多 |
[36:32] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我倾诉 |
[36:37] | But I almost lost you today… | 但我今天差点失去你 |
[36:40] | and Alex, everyone. | 还有艾丽克斯和大家 |
[36:43] | I need to do what I must to get Kara back. | 我必须尽我所能把卡拉救回来 |
[36:45] | Until then, I need to follow your advice. | 在那之前 我得听从你的建议 |
[36:48] | Stop thinking in terms of family and | 别再想儿女情长 |
[36:52] | just be a soldier. | 做个冷酷的战士 |
[36:56] | Mr. Luthor, now that you’re free, what’s next? | 卢瑟先生 现在你自由了 接下来有何计划 |
[36:59] | I’m just glad that I can return to making a difference | 我很高兴我能重获自由 |
[37:02] | as a free man. | 继续改变这个世界 |
[37:07] | These 21st-century keyboards suck. | 21世纪的键盘真是烂透了 |
[37:20] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[37:24] | I couldn’t… I couldn’t get her back. I… | 我没法救她回来 我… |
[37:29] | I couldn’t save her. | 我救不了她 |
[37:33] | That’s more than anyone could have pulled off in a day. | 任谁在一天之内也做不到这一点 |
[37:36] | No, it’s not just today. | 不只是今天 |
[37:39] | I mean, what if we never… What… | 我是说 如果我们永远都… |
[37:43] | What if she’s really gone? | 如果她真的消失了呢 |
[37:47] | I mean, how am I supposed to accept | 我怎么能接受 |
[37:49] | a world without Kara in it? | 一个没有卡拉的世界呢 |
[37:54] | The only thing that you have to accept | 你唯一需要接受的是 |
[37:57] | is that this could take a while. | 这可能需要一段时间 |
[37:59] | But you are going to keep fighting, and so is she. | 但你要继续战斗 她也一样 |
[38:02] | Yeah, but that’s the thing, I don’t know if I can. | 是的 但问题在于 我不知道我能否做到 |
[38:06] | This isn’t just a hard path. | 这都算不上一条艰难的道路 |
[38:08] | I don’t see any path at all. | 我眼前根本没有路 |
[38:12] | We’re nowhere, Kelly. | 我们没有进展 凯莉 |
[38:13] | We are nowhere, and she is alone | 我们没有进展 而她孤身一人 |
[38:17] | and I might not ever see her again. | 我可能再也见不到她了 |
[38:24] | Another surprising turn of events. | 又发生了令人惊讶的转折 |
[38:26] | Lex Luthor has called for the District Attorney | 莱克斯·卢瑟要求地方检察官 |
[38:28] | to instead consider charges against his sister, Lena, | 转而考虑对他妹妹莉娜的指控 |
[38:31] | who in the process of testifying today… | 莉娜今天将出庭作证… |
[38:33] | …may have implicated herself in criminal activity. | 她或与犯罪活动有所牵连 |
[38:43] | So much for not speaking about Lex publicly, huh? | 这才过去多久 莱克斯就再次进入公众视野了 |
[38:47] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[38:48] | I was behaving selfishly earlier. | 我之前有点自私 |
[38:51] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[38:53] | I shouldn’t have tried to use you. | 我不该利用你的 |
[38:58] | And I shouldn’t have jumped down your throat. | 我也不该冲你发火 |
[39:01] | It was hypocritical. | 那样很虚伪 |
[39:02] | I’m intimately aware of how difficult it is to make amends. | 我非常清楚想要做出弥补有多难 |
[39:06] | Well, you did it in style, coming forward despite the difficulty. | 你做得很有派 不顾困难挺身而出 |
[39:12] | Honestly, I wish I was brave enough | 说实话 我真希望自己有勇气 |
[39:13] | to confront my father like that. | 那样面对我父亲 |
[39:15] | What? By giving him a platform to grandstand | 怎么 难道要给他一个哗众取宠的平台 |
[39:17] | that backfires so disastrously | 结果却事与愿违 |
[39:19] | that the DA ends up investigating you instead? | 地检最终转而开始调查你吗 |
[39:21] | By using his own strategies against him. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[39:26] | You pushed Lex right where you wanted him. | 你把莱克斯置于你所希望的境地 |
[39:29] | No one could have expected the jury to sympathize. | 没有人能想到陪审团会同情他 |
[39:33] | We’ll keep going after Lex with everything CatCo’s got. | 我们会用凯特科的一切资源去紧盯莱克斯 |
[39:37] | I will, too. | 我也会的 |
[39:38] | And if the justice system doesn’t stop him, then I will. | 如果司法系统不去阻止他 那我来 |
[39:42] | Well, I’ll drink to that. | 我要为此干杯 |
[39:45] | I admit I didn’t expect your little performance be so effective. | 我承认我没想到你的演技那么奏效 |
[39:50] | You underestimated me even more than I did, Mother. | 你比我自己更加低估了我 母亲 |
[39:54] | No one should have been able | 没人能像胡迪尼一样 |
[39:56] | to Houdini themselves out of a situation like that. | 在那种情况下逃脱 |
[39:58] | Please. Houdini was all about tricks, | 拜托 胡迪尼只会耍把戏 |
[40:00] | whereas I am now seeing the value of unvarnished truth. | 而我现在看到了赤裸裸的真相的价值 |
[40:04] | Two words I never thought I’d hear applied to a Luthor. | 我从没想过这两个词会用到卢瑟家的人身上 |
[40:08] | And how does my narrative suit our beloved family name now? | 现在我的故事配得上我们心爱的家族姓氏了吗 |
[40:13] | Far better than your sister’s. | 比你妹妹强多了 |
[40:16] | From mass murderer to vindicated martyr in one fell swoop, | 我仅凭一己之力 就一下子从大屠杀的凶手 |
[40:19] | and all I needed was me. | 变成了正义的殉道者 |
[40:22] | I wasted so much time trying to buy, threaten | 我浪费了那么多时间试图收买 威胁 |
[40:25] | or brainwash people into doing what I wanted. | 或者给别人洗脑 让他们听我的 |
[40:27] | But apparently, people love a guy who tells it like it is. | 但很显然 人们喜欢实话实说的人 |
[40:32] | The key is, if you can get them to buy it long enough, | 关键是 如果你能让他们一直买账 |
[40:35] | they stop being able to discern | 他们就无法辨别 |
[40:37] | whether you’re telling it like it really is, | 你所说的到底是事实 |
[40:39] | or how you want them to believe it is. | 还是你希望他们相信的事情 |
[40:47] | Ah, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[40:48] | Which one of you thieving idiots drank my O negative? | 你们哪个小贼喝了我的O型阴性血 |
[41:00] | J’onn, I think the Phantom did something to me. | 荣恩 我觉得幻影对我产生了影响 |
[41:03] | Please come. I think I need help. | 请过来 我需要帮助 |
[41:33] | Where did they just go? | 他们去哪里了 |
[41:35] | I have no idea. I’ve never seen a Phantom do anything like that. | 我不知道 我从没见过幻影那样做过 |
[41:38] | Well, if they use portals to get around, | 如果他们能通过传送门去往各处 |
[41:40] | maybe we can use one to get out. | 也许我们也可以通过传送门出去 |
[41:42] | It looks like the portals only open and close long enough | 看来传送门的开启和关闭时间 |
[41:43] | for a Phantom to get through it. | 只够幻影通过 |
[41:46] | Then I guess we’re gonna have to catch a Phantom. | 那我们就得抓个幻影了 |