时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Come on, let’s say good night to your brother. | 来向你弟弟说晚安 |
[00:32] | – ‘Night Sam. – Good night, love. | – 晚安 萨姆 – 晚安 宝贝 |
[00:38] | Hey! Dean. | 嘿 迪恩 |
[00:39] | – Daddy! – Hey! Buddy. | – 爸爸 – 小伙子 |
[00:41] | What do you think? Sam is ready to touch around football yet? | 你怎么看 萨姆可以打橄榄球了吗 |
[00:44] | – No, daddy. – No? | – 不行 爸爸 – 不行吗 |
[00:46] | – You got him? – I got him. | – 你来照顾他 – 好的 |
[00:50] | Sweet dreams, Sammy. | 做个好梦 萨米 |
[01:23] | John? | 约翰 |
[01:45] | John, is he hungry? | 约翰 他是不是饿了 |
[01:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:33] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[02:34] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[02:42] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[02:44] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[02:49] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[02:58] | Hey, Sammy. | 萨米 |
[03:01] | Okay? | 还好吗 |
[03:19] | No! Mary! | 不 玛丽 |
[03:34] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[03:35] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can! | 赶快把你弟弟带到外面去 |
[03:37] | Don’t look back ! | 不要回头看 |
[03:38] | Now, Dean! Go! | 快点 迪恩 快跑 |
[03:43] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[03:46] | No! | 不 |
[03:55] | It’s okay, Sammy. | 没事的 萨米 |
[04:10] | I got it. Go put the fire now. | 我来 去救火 |
[04:14] | Here. | 给 |
[04:30] | Stay back. You have to stay back. | 往后站 你们得往后站 |
[04:49] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[04:50] | Get a move on, would ya? | 快点好吗 |
[04:51] | We were supposed to be there like 15 minutes ago. | 我们应该15分钟前就到那了 |
[04:54] | Sam, you coming or what? | 萨姆 你去还是不去啊 |
[04:57] | – Do I have to? – Yes. It’ll be fun. | – 我必须得去吗 – 是的 会很有趣的 |
[05:01] | And where’s your costume? | 怎么不化妆 |
[05:06] | You know how I feel about Halloween. | 你知道我对万圣节的感觉 |
[05:15] | So here’s to Sam and his awesome LSAT victory. | 祝贺萨姆和他法学院入学考试的高分 |
[05:18] | All right, all right. It’s not that big a deal. | 好的 好的 这没什么大不了的 |
[05:19] | Yeah, he acts all humble, but he scored a 174. | 他看上去谦虚 但是他考了174分 |
[05:23] | – Is that good? – Scary good. | – 算高分吗 – 高得吓人了 |
[05:25] | See, there you go. You are a first-round draft pick. | 瞧啊 名校任你选了 |
[05:28] | You can go to any law school you want. | 想进哪个法学院都可以 |
[05:30] | Actually, I got an interview here monday. | 实际上 我这周一就有个面试 |
[05:33] | If it goes okay, I think I got a shot at a full ride next year. | 如果顺利 我想我明年有机会拿全金 |
[05:36] | Hey, it’s gonna go great. | 肯定会顺利的 |
[05:39] | It better. | 但愿吧 |
[05:40] | How does it feel to be the golden boy in your family? | 成为家中的金童感觉怎样 |
[05:43] | They don’t know. | 他们不知道 |
[05:44] | No? I would be gloating. Why not? | 不知道 要是我早美到天上了 干嘛不说 |
[05:46] | Because we’re not exactly the Bradys | 因为我们不是脱线家族 |
[05:48] | I’m not exactly the Huxtables | 我也不是天才老爹家的 |
[05:50] | More shots? | 再喝点 |
[05:51] | – No. – No. No. | – 不了 – 不 不用 |
[05:53] | Seriously, I’m proud of you, | 说真的 我为你感到骄傲 |
[05:55] | And you’re gonna knock them dead on monday. | 周一你肯定让他们大吃一惊 |
[05:57] | You’re gonna get that full ride. | 你会拿全额奖学金的 |
[05:58] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[06:00] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办 |
[06:02] | Crash and burn. | 为爱神伤吧 |
[07:05] | Whoa! Easy, tiger. | 放松 小老虎 |
[07:08] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[07:10] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[07:12] | That’s cause you’re out of practice. | 那是因为你荒废了功夫 |
[07:15] | Or not. | 看来没有 |
[07:17] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[07:19] | Dean, what the hell are you doing here? | 迪恩 你来这里到底要干什么 |
[07:20] | I was looking for a beer. | 我来找啤酒 |
[07:23] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底要干嘛 |
[07:25] | Ok, all right, we got to talk. | 好吧 我们得谈谈 |
[07:28] | – The phone? – If I’d called would you picked up? | – 电话里不能说吗 – 我打你会接吗 |
[07:31] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[07:33] | Jess, hey. | 杰西 |
[07:36] | Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica. | 迪恩 这是我的女朋友杰西卡 |
[07:39] | Wait. Your brother Dean? | 等等 他是你哥哥迪恩 |
[07:41] | I love the Smurfs. | 我喜欢蓝精灵 |
[07:43] | You know, I got to tell you. | 知道吗 我得说 |
[07:44] | You are completely out of my brother’s league. | 我弟弟真配不上你 |
[07:46] | Just let me put something on. | 我穿下衣服 |
[07:48] | No, no. No, I wouldn’t dream of it, seriously. | 别别 我不会胡思乱想的 真的 |
[07:53] | Anyway, I got to borrow your boyfriend here, | 总之 我借你男朋友一用 |
[07:54] | talk about some private family business, | 谈点家里私事 |
[07:56] | but nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:59] | No. No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her. | 不不 无论你想说什么 她都可以听 |
[08:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:07] | Dad hasn’t been home in a few days. | 爸爸好几天不在家了 |
[08:10] | So? He’s working overtime on a “Miller Time” shift. | 这怎么了 他在”米勒时间”加班呢 |
[08:12] | He’ll stumble back in sooner or later. | 他迟早会回来的 |
[08:16] | Dad’s on a hunting trip, and he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 他外出狩猎 几天过去迟迟未归 |
[08:25] | Jess, excuse us. | 杰西 失陪一下 |
[08:28] | We have to go outside. | 我们要出去说 |
[08:30] | I mean, come on, you can’t just break in the middle of the night | 我说 你不要半夜突然跑来 |
[08:33] | and expect me to hit the road with you. | 让我和你一起出去 |
[08:35] | You’re not hearing me, Sammy. Dad’s missing. | 你没有听懂我的意思 萨姆 爸爸失踪了 |
[08:37] | I need you to help me find him. | 我需要你帮我找他 |
[08:39] | You remember the poltergeist in Amherst, | 你还记得阿姆赫斯特的捣蛋鬼 |
[08:40] | or the devil’s gates in Clifton? | 还有克利夫顿的魔鬼之门吗 |
[08:42] | He was missing then, too. | 那两次他不也是失踪了 |
[08:43] | He’s always missing, and he’s always fine. | 他总是失踪 可又总是好好的 |
[08:45] | Not for this long. Now, are you gonna come with me or not? | 但是从没这么久 现在你跟不跟我走 |
[08:48] | I’m not. | 不去 |
[08:49] | Why not? | 为什么不去 |
[08:50] | I swore I was done hunting. For good. | 我发过誓再也不去抓鬼了 永远不去 |
[08:53] | Come on, it wasn’t easy, | 行了 我们属实不易 |
[08:54] | – but it wasn’t that bad. – Yeah? | – 但也没那么糟糕 – 是吗 |
[08:56] | When I told dad I was scared of the thing in my closet, | 小时候我告诉爸爸我害怕衣柜里有怪物 |
[08:58] | he gave me a .45. | 他却给我一支点45手枪 |
[08:59] | What was he supposed to do? | 那他应该怎么做 |
[09:00] | I was 9 years old. | 我那时才9岁 |
[09:03] | He was supposed to say: “Don’t be afraid of the dark.” | 他应该说”别怕黑” |
[09:05] | “Don’t be afraid of the dark”? Are you kidding me? | “别怕黑” 你逗我玩呢 |
[09:07] | Of course, you should be afraid. You know what’s out there. | 你当然应当怕黑 你知道黑暗里有什么 |
[09:09] | Yeah I know but still… the way we grew up after mom was killed | 我知道 但是妈妈被杀后我们那种成长方式 |
[09:12] | and dad’s obsession to find the thing that killed her. | 爸爸着魔似地寻找杀死妈妈的那个东西 |
[09:14] | But we still haven’t found the damn thing. | 但我们还没有找到那个该死的东西 |
[09:17] | So we kill everything we can find. | 所以我们杀死能够找到的一切 |
[09:19] | Save a lot of people doing it, too. | 这样做也救了很多人啊 |
[09:23] | You think mom would have wanted this for us? | 你觉得妈妈会希望我们这样吗 |
[09:27] | The weapon training and melting the silver into bullets? | 练习使用武器 给子弹里灌银 |
[09:31] | Man, Dean, we were raised like warriors. | 迪恩 我们的成长历程完全是战士的生活 |
[09:34] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你想怎样 |
[09:35] | Are you just gonna live some normal, apple-pie life? | 你想过那种正常的美国式生活 |
[09:38] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[09:38] | No, not normal. Safe. | 不 不是正常的 是安全的 |
[09:41] | And that’s why you ran away. | 这就是你离家的原因 |
[09:46] | I was just going to college. | 我原本只是想上大学 |
[09:49] | It was dad who said if I was gonna go, I should stay gone. | 是爸爸说如果我要走 就永远别回去 |
[09:53] | And that’s what I’m doing. | 我现在也不会回去 |
[09:54] | Dad’s in real trouble right now | 爸爸现在一定遇到了大麻烦 |
[09:56] | if he’s not dead already. | 如果不是已经死了的话 |
[09:57] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[10:01] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人不行 |
[10:02] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[10:04] | Yeah. Well, I don’t want to. | 对 但我不想那样 |
[10:15] | What was he hunting? | 他追捕的是什么 |
[10:23] | All right. Let’s see. Where the hell did I put that thing? | 让我想想 我到底把它放哪了 |
[10:26] | So when dad left, why didn’t you go with him? | 爸爸走的时候 你怎么不跟他去 |
[10:28] | I was working my own gig… | 我有自己的活儿 |
[10:29] | This voodoo thing down in New Orleans. | 新奥尔良一桩巫毒事件 |
[10:32] | Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself? | 爸爸让你独自抓鬼 |
[10:35] | I’m 26, dude. | 我26岁了 伙计 |
[10:38] | All right, here we go. | 好 找到了 |
[10:40] | So dad was checking out this two-lane blacktop | 爸爸在查加利福尼亚的耶利哥市郊外 |
[10:42] | just outside of Jericho, California. | 一段双车道柏油路 |
[10:44] | About a month ago, this guy… | 一个月前 这个人 |
[10:46] | They found his car, but he’d vanished. | 有人发现了他的车 但他不见了 |
[10:48] | Completely M.I.A. | 人间蒸发 |
[10:50] | So maybe he was kidnapped. | 也许他被绑架了 |
[10:51] | Yeah, well, here’s another one in April, | 有理 4月份又一起 |
[10:54] | another one in December ’04, ’03, | 12月一起 04年 03年 |
[10:56] | ’98, ’92… 10 of them over the past 20 years… | 98年 92年 过去20年总共10起 |
[11:00] | All men, all same 5-mile stretch of road. | 所有人都是在同一段5英里道路上出事的 |
[11:04] | Started happening more and more, so | 失踪事件越来越多 |
[11:06] | dad went to go dig around. | 所以爸爸就去查了 |
[11:08] | That was about three weeks ago. | 大约是3周前 |
[11:10] | I hadn’t heard from him since, | 打那以后一直没有他的消息 |
[11:12] | which is bad enough, | 这就够糟糕了 |
[11:14] | And then I get this voice mail yesterday. | 昨天我又收到了这封语音邮件 |
[11:16] | Dean, something is starting to happen. I think it’s serious. | 迪恩 有事正在发生 我觉得很严重 |
[11:20] | I need to try to figure out what’s going on. | 我得搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[11:26] | Be very careful, Dean. We’re all in danger. | 千万小心 迪恩 我们都很危险 |
[11:30] | You know there’s EVP on that? | 注意到里面的超自然电子异象了吗 |
[11:32] | Not bad, Sammy. Kind of like riding a bike, isn’t it? | 不错嘛 萨米 有些技艺就是忘不掉哈 |
[11:35] | All right. I slowed the message down | 好吧 我把它放慢 |
[11:36] | and ran it through a goldwave, | 通过GoldWave软件进行处理 |
[11:38] | took out the hiss, and this is what I got. | 去掉嘶嘶声 得到了这个 |
[11:42] | I can never go home. | 我永远也回不了家 |
[11:47] | Never go home. | 永远也回不了家 |
[11:55] | You know, in almost two years, | 你知道吗 快两年了 |
[11:56] | I’ve never bothered you, never asked you for a thing. | 我从未烦过你 从未要求你做任何事情 |
[12:06] | All right, I’ll go. | 好 我去 |
[12:09] | I’ll help you find him, | 我帮你找到他 |
[12:11] | but I have to get back first thing Monday. | 但我周一一大早就要回来 |
[12:13] | Just wait here. | 在这等我 |
[12:15] | What’s first thing monday? | 周一一大早你要干嘛 |
[12:18] | I’ve this… | 我有 |
[12:21] | I have an interview. | 我有个面试 |
[12:22] | What? A job interview? Skip it. | 什么 工作面试 推了 |
[12:26] | It’s a law-school interview, and it’s my whole future on a plate. | 是法学院面试 我的未来就在眼前 |
[12:30] | Law school? | 法学院 |
[12:32] | So we got a deal or not? | 行还是不行 |
[12:38] | Wait, you’re taking off? | 等等 你要走 |
[12:39] | Is this about your dad? Is he all right? | 是为你爸爸的事吗 他还好吗 |
[12:41] | Yeah. You know, just a little family drama. | 还好 家务事而已 |
[12:44] | But your brother said he was on some kind of hunting trip. | 但之前你哥哥说他外出捕猎什么的 |
[12:47] | Yeah, he’s just deer hunting up at the cabin, | 是的 他去林中小屋附近猎鹿 |
[12:49] | and he’s probably got Jim, Jack, and Jose along with him. | 八成和吉姆 杰克和乔斯一起 |
[12:53] | We’re just gonna go bring him back. | 我们去接他回来 |
[12:54] | What about the interview? | 那面试怎么办 |
[12:56] | I’ll make the interview. | 我会去面试的 |
[12:58] | This is only for a couple days. | 我只去两天而已 |
[12:59] | Sam, I mean, please. Just stop for a second. | 萨姆 拜托 等一下 |
[13:03] | You’re sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[13:05] | I’m fine | 我很好 |
[13:07] | It’s just… You want even talk about your family | 只是 你从不提及你的家人 |
[13:10] | And now you’re taking off the middle of the night | 现在却要 三更半夜离开 |
[13:12] | to spend the week-end with them | 去和他们一起度周末 |
[13:14] | And with Monday coming up… | 而且周一还有要事 |
[13:15] | It’s just not kind of your style. | 这不是你的风格 |
[13:16] | Hey, everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[13:20] | I would be back in time, I promise. | 我会及时回来 我保证 |
[13:25] | At least tell me where you’re going! | 至少告诉我你去哪里 |
[13:37] | Amy, I can’t come over tonight. | 艾米 我今晚不能去找你了 |
[13:40] | Because I got work in the morning, that’s why. | 因为我明早要工作 这就是原因 |
[13:44] | Okay, I miss it, my dad’s gonna have my ass. | 我要是翘班 我爸会杀了我的 |
[13:52] | Hey, uh, Amy, let me call you back. | 艾米 等会我再打给你 |
[14:07] | Car trouble or something? | 车子坏了还是怎么啦 |
[14:14] | Take me home. | 送我回家 |
[14:17] | Sure, get in. | 好的 上车吧 |
[14:35] | So where do you live? | 你住哪 |
[14:40] | At the end of Breckenridge Road. | 布雷肯里奇路的尽头 |
[14:44] | You’re coming from a Halloween party or something? | 你是从万圣节派对上回来的吗 |
[14:51] | You know, um, a girl like you really shouldn’t be alone out here. | 知道吗 像你这样的姑娘不该一个人在外面 |
[15:06] | I’m with you. | 我和你在一起 |
[15:19] | Do you think I’m pretty? | 你觉得我漂亮吗 |
[15:26] | Will you come home with me? | 和我一起回家吗 |
[15:28] | Um…Hell, yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Come on. You don’t live here. | 拜托 你不会住在这里的 |
[15:54] | I can never go home | 我永远也回不了家 |
[15:56] | What? What are you talking about? Nobody lives here. | 什么 你说什么 这里没人住 |
[16:01] | Huh, where do you live? | 你住哪 |
[16:09] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[16:12] | Joke’s over, okay? | 别开玩笑了 好不好 |
[16:17] | You want me to leave? | 你想让我离开吗 |
[16:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:48] | Hey. You want breakfast? | 想吃早餐吗 |
[17:50] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[17:53] | So how’d you pay for that stuff? | 你怎么付账的 |
[17:54] | You and dad still running credit-card scams? | 你和爸爸还在用信用卡欺诈吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah, well, hunting aingt exactly a pro-ball career. | 对 猎鬼的收入可跟职业篮球没法比 |
[18:01] | Besides, all we do is apply. | 还有 我们只是申请 |
[18:02] | It’s not our fault they send us the cards. | 银行寄卡过来 这又不是我们的错 |
[18:04] | Yeah, and what names did you write on the application this time? | 是 这次你在申请表上填了谁的名字 |
[18:08] | Uh… Bert Aframian and his son, Hector. | 伯特·阿法米恩和他儿子赫克托 |
[18:12] | Scored two cards out of the deal. | 一下办了两张卡 |
[18:14] | Sounds about right. | 听上去不错 |
[18:16] | I swear, man, you got to update your cassette-tape collection. | 我发誓 你得升级你的磁带收藏了 |
[18:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:20] | Well, for one… They’re cassette tapes. | 第一 你这全是磁带 |
[18:22] | And two… | 第二 |
[18:23] | Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica? | 黑色安息日 摩托党 金属狂热 |
[18:27] | It’s the greatest hits of mullet rock. | 这都是七八十年代的经典摇滚啦 |
[18:30] | House rules, Sammy… driver picks the music, | 老规矩 萨米 司机选音乐 |
[18:33] | shotgun shuts his cake hole. | 副驾驶不要插嘴 |
[18:35] | Yo Sammy is a chubby 12-year-old. It’s… | 萨米是胖嘟嘟的12岁男孩 这也… |
[18:38] | Sorry, I can’t hear you. The music’s too loud. | 不好意思 我听不清 音乐太响 |
[18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | All right. So there’s no one matching dad at the hospital or morgue. | 医院和太平间没有和爸爸特征相符的人 |
[19:03] | So that’s something, I guess. | 我猜这是个好消息 |
[19:08] | Check it out. | 去看看什么事 |
[19:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:38] | Did you guys find anything? | 你们找到什么了吗 |
[19:39] | No! Nothing! | 没 什么也没有 |
[19:47] | No sign of struggle, no footprints, no fingerprints… | 没有挣扎的痕迹 没有脚印 没指纹 |
[19:50] | Spotless. It’s almost too clean. | 没有任何痕迹 太干净了点 |
[19:52] | So this kid, Troy… | 那个孩子 特洛伊 |
[19:54] | – He’s dating your daughter, isn’t he? – Ya. | – 他和你女儿在约会 是吗 – 是的 |
[19:56] | How’s Amy doing? | 艾米怎么样 |
[19:57] | She’s been putting up missing posters downtown. | 她在市中心张贴寻人启事 |
[20:00] | You had another one like this last month, didn’t you? | 上个月这里也有一起类似案件 是不是 |
[20:04] | And who are you? | 你们是 |
[20:06] | Federal marshals. | 联邦探员 |
[20:09] | You two are a little young for marshals, aren’t you? | 作为探员 你们俩太年轻了点吧 |
[20:11] | Thanks, that’s awfully kind of you. | 谢谢 你真会说话 |
[20:13] | You did have another one just like this, correct? | 之前有过一起类似的案件 没错吧 |
[20:15] | Yeah, that’s right, | 是 没错 |
[20:16] | About a mile up the road. There have been others before that. | 距这里大约1英里 之前也有好几起 |
[20:19] | So this victim… you knew him? | 那么这个受害者 你认得他 |
[20:22] | A town like this, everybody knows everybody. | 像这样的小镇 大家都互相认识 |
[20:24] | Any connection between the victims | 受害者除了都是男性之外 |
[20:26] | besides that they’re all men? | 还有什么共同之处 |
[20:27] | No. Not so far as we can tell. | 没了 目前还没有发现 |
[20:29] | So what’s the theory? | 作案手段是什么 |
[20:30] | Honestly, we don’t know… | 说实话 我们不知道 |
[20:32] | Serial murderer, kidnapping ring. | 连环杀手 连环绑架 |
[20:34] | Well, that is exactly the kind of crack | 我看你们这种警员 |
[20:36] | police work I’d expect out of you guys. | 也就只能做到这种程度了 |
[20:39] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的宝贵时间 |
[20:41] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[20:51] | What was that for? | 干嘛打我 |
[20:52] | Why do you have to step on my foot? | 干嘛踩我脚 |
[20:54] | Why do you have to talk to police like that? | 干嘛那样对警察说话 |
[20:55] | Come on. They don’t really know what’s going on. | 得了吧 他们根本不知道发生了什么 |
[20:58] | We’re all alone on this. | 我们只有靠自己 |
[20:59] | If we’re gonna find dad, | 如果我们想找到爸爸 |
[21:00] | We’ve got to get to the bottom of this thing ourselves. | 我们就要自己查清楚这件事 |
[21:04] | Can I help you boys? | 需要帮忙吗 孩子们 |
[21:07] | No, sir. We were just leaving. | 不用 警长 我们正要走 |
[21:08] | Agent Mulder, agent Scully. | 摩德探员 斯卡琳探员 |
[21:19] | I’ll bet you that’s her. | 我敢打赌 就是她 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:24] | – You must be Amy. – Yeah. | – 你一定是艾米 – 是我 |
[21:26] | Troy told us about you. We’re his uncles. | 特洛伊和我们说过你 我们是他叔叔 |
[21:28] | I’m Dean. This is Sammy. | 我是迪恩 他是萨姆 |
[21:29] | He never mentioned you to me. | 他从未向我提过你们 |
[21:31] | Well, that’s Troy, I guess. | 特洛伊就是这样 |
[21:32] | We’re not around much. We’re up in Modesto. | 我们不常过来 我们住在莫德斯托 |
[21:34] | So we’re looking for him, too, and we’re kind of asking around. | 其实我们也在找他 正在四处打听 |
[21:38] | – Hey, are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧 – 我没事 |
[21:40] | Do you mind if we ask you a couple questions? | 你介意我们问你几个问题吗 |
[21:44] | I was on the phone with Troy. He was driving home. | 我当时在跟特洛伊通话 他正开车回家 |
[21:46] | He said he would call me right back, and he never did. | 他说很快会回电给我 但是他再也没打过 |
[21:51] | He didn’t say anything strange? | 那他有没有提到一些奇怪 |
[21:52] | Or out of the ordinary? | 或者是不寻常的事情呢 |
[21:54] | No, nothing I can remember. | 没有 我记得什么都没有说 |
[21:58] | I like your necklace. | 我很喜欢你的项链 |
[22:02] | Troy gave it to me. | 特洛伊给我的 |
[22:04] | Mostly to scare my parents… | 主要拿来吓我父母 |
[22:06] | You know, the devil stuff. | 你知道 恶魔崇拜什么的 |
[22:10] | Actually it means just the opposite. | 实际上这恰恰相反 |
[22:13] | A pentagram is a protection against evil. | 五芒星是个辟邪的护身符 |
[22:16] | Really powerfull, I mean if you believe in a kind of thing. | 力量很强大 我是说 如果你信的话 |
[22:19] | Ok, thank you, Unsolved Mysteries. | 很好 谢谢主持《未解之谜》 |
[22:21] | Here’s the deal, ladies… | 女士们 事情是这样的 |
[22:23] | The way Troy disappeared… Something’s not right. | 特洛伊失踪的方式很不正常 |
[22:26] | So if you’ve heard anything… | 所以要是你们听到过任何事情 |
[22:30] | What is it? | 有什么事 |
[22:32] | Well, it’s just… | 这只是 |
[22:33] | I mean, with all these guys going missing, people talk. | 关于失踪的这些人 有个传闻 |
[22:36] | What do they talk about? | 什么传闻 |
[22:41] | It’s kind of this local legend. | 是本地的一个传说 |
[22:43] | This one girl, she got murdered out on Centennial like decades ago. | 有个女孩 几十年前在百年纪念路上被杀 |
[22:49] | Well, supposedly, she’s still out there. | 人们猜测 她一直在那儿 |
[22:52] | She hitchhikes, and whoever picks her up… | 她搭便车 不管谁让她上了车 |
[22:55] | Well, they disappear forever. | 都会永远消失不见 |
[23:15] | – Let me try. – I got it. | – 让我试试 – 我能行 |
[23:18] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[23:21] | You’re such a control freak. | 你真是个控制癖 |
[23:24] | – So angry spirits are born out of violent death, right? – Yeah | – 厉鬼都是横死 对吧 – 对 |
[23:27] | Maybe it’s not murder. | 或许不是谋杀 |
[23:37] | This was 1981. Constance Welch, 24 years old, | 1981年 康斯坦斯·韦尔奇 24岁 |
[23:40] | jumps off Sylvania Bridge, drowns in the river. | 从西尔韦尼亚大桥跳下 淹死在河里 |
[23:43] | – Does it say why she did it? – Yeah. | – 有没有说她为何自杀 – 有 |
[23:45] | What? | 是什么 |
[23:46] | An hour before they found her, she calls 911. | 尸体被发现的1小时前 她打过911 |
[23:49] | Her two little kids are in the bathtub. | 她的两个小孩在浴缸里 |
[23:50] | She leaves them alone for a minute, | 她离开他们一小会儿 |
[23:52] | and when she comes back, | 她回去的时候 |
[23:53] | they aren’t breathing. | 他们没有呼吸了 |
[23:55] | Both died. | 两个都死了 |
[23:57] | “Our babies were gone, and Constance just couldn’t bear it, “ | “我们的孩子不在了 康斯坦斯无法承受” |
[24:00] | said husband, Joseph Welch. | 她丈夫约瑟夫·韦尔奇如是说 |
[24:03] | That bridge look familiar to you? | 你觉得那桥眼熟吗 |
[24:10] | So this is where Constance took the swan dive. | 这就是康斯坦斯纵身跳河的地方了 |
[24:13] | So you think dad would have been here? | 那么你觉得老爸曾来过这里 |
[24:16] | Well, he’s chasing the same story, and we’re chasing him. | 他也在查这件事 而我们在寻找他 |
[24:20] | Okay, so now what? | 好 那现在该怎么做 |
[24:22] | Now we keep digging till we find him. | 现在我们继续挖掘线索直到找到他为止 |
[24:24] | It might take a while. | 可能需要花点儿时间 |
[24:25] | – Dean, I told you I’ve got to get back by… – Monday. | – 迪恩 我说过我要回去的 – 星期一 |
[24:30] | Right. The interview. | 对 有个面试 |
[24:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I forgot. | – 是的 – 我忘了 |
[24:34] | You’re really serious about this, aren’t you? | 你是认真的 是不是 |
[24:37] | You think you’re just gonna become some lawyer, | 你觉得你可以顺利当上律师 |
[24:39] | marry your girl? | 然后娶你的女友 |
[24:41] | Maybe. Why not? | 也许吧 有何不可 |
[24:42] | Does Jessica know the truth about you? | 杰西卡知道事实真相吗 |
[24:44] | Does she know about the things you’ve done? | 她知道你做过的这些事吗 |
[24:46] | No, and she’s not ever going to know. | 不 她永远不需要知道 |
[24:48] | Well, that’s healthy. | 真是太好了 |
[24:50] | You can pretend all you want, Sammy, | 你能假装这是你想要的一切 萨姆 |
[24:52] | but sooner or later you’re gonna have to face up to who you really are. | 但是你迟早必须面对真实的自我 |
[24:55] | Who is that? | 你说我是什么 |
[24:56] | – One of us. – No ! | – 我们中的一员 – 不 |
[24:57] | I’m not like you. This is not going to be my life. | 我与你们不同 我不要过这样的生活 |
[25:00] | – Well, you have a responsibility. – To dad? | – 你有责任的 – 对老爸吗 |
[25:02] | And his crusade? | 和他的圣战事业 |
[25:04] | If it weren’t for pictures, i wouldn’t even know what mom looks like. | 如果没有照片 我甚至不知道妈妈的模样 |
[25:08] | What difference would it make? | 有什么用呢 |
[25:09] | Even if we do find the thing that killed her, | 即使我们找到杀她的那东西 |
[25:12] | mom’s gone, and she isn’t coming back. | 妈妈也走了 不会再回来了 |
[25:21] | Don’t talk about her like that. | 不准那样说她 |
[25:33] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[25:47] | – Where’d she go? – I don’t know. | – 她到哪里去了 – 我不知道 |
[25:53] | -What the…? – Who’s driving your car? | – 这他妈… – 谁在开你的车 |
[26:04] | Come on, Dean. Let’s go ! Go ! | 快 迪恩 赶紧跑 快 |
[26:32] | Dean ! | 迪恩 |
[26:34] | Dean ! | 迪恩 |
[26:38] | What?! | 什么事 |
[26:42] | Hey, are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[26:45] | I’m super. | 好极了 |
[26:52] | Car all right? | 车没事吧 |
[26:54] | Yeah, whatever she did to it, | 恩 不管她对它做过什么 |
[26:55] | it seems all right now. | 至少它现在没事 |
[26:57] | That Constance chick… what a bitch ! | 那康斯坦斯真是个贱人 |
[26:59] | Well, she doesn’t want us digging around, that’s for sure. | 可以肯定的是 她不想我们追查下去 |
[27:04] | So where’s the trail go from here, genius? | 我们现在往哪里追呢 大天才 |
[27:11] | You smell like a toilet. | 你闻起来像马桶 |
[27:16] | One room, please. | 一个间房 谢谢 |
[27:21] | You guys having a reunion or something? | 你们来搞家庭聚会还是怎么的 |
[27:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:24] | That other guy, Bert Aframian. | 另一个家伙 伯特·阿法米安 |
[27:27] | He came in and bought out a room for the whole month. | 他在这里租了整月的房间 |
[27:59] | I don’t think he’s been here for a couple days at least. | 我想他至少有几天没回来过了 |
[28:04] | Salt, cat’s-eye shells… | 盐 猫眼贝 |
[28:07] | He was worried, trying to keep something from coming in. | 他很担心 设法阻止什么东西进来 |
[28:14] | What do you got here? | 有什么发现 |
[28:16] | Centennial Highway victims. | 百年纪念公路的受害者 |
[28:20] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[28:22] | I mean, different men, | 我意思是不同人 |
[28:23] | different jobs, age, ethnicities. | 不同工作 年纪 种族 |
[28:26] | There’s always a connection, right? | 他们之间总该有个联系 对吧 |
[28:29] | What do these guys have in common? | 这些人的共性是什么 |
[28:45] | Dad figured it out. | 老爸弄明白了 |
[28:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:48] | He found the same article we did. | 他也找到了我们看过的那篇报道 |
[28:51] | Constance Welch. She’s a woman in white. | 康斯坦斯·韦尔奇 她是白衣女鬼 |
[28:57] | You sly dogs. | 你这狡猾的家伙 |
[28:59] | All right, so if we’re dealing with a woman in white, | 那好 如果我们要对付的是白衣女鬼 |
[29:00] | dad would have found the corpse and destroyed it. | 老爸就该已经找到她的尸体并销毁了 |
[29:02] | She might have another weakness. | 她可能另有弱点 |
[29:04] | No, dad would want to make sure. | 不 老爸一定会永绝后患 |
[29:06] | He’d dig her up. | 他会挖出她尸骸 |
[29:07] | Does it say where she’s buried? | 有说她埋在哪里吗 |
[29:09] | No, not that I can tell. | 没 我没找到 |
[29:11] | If I were dad, though, I’d go ask her husband, | 我要是老爸的话 我会去问她丈夫 |
[29:14] | if he’s still alive. | 如果他还活着 |
[29:21] | All right, why don’t you see if you can find an address? | 好 你何不查下他地址 |
[29:24] | I’m gonna get cleaned up. | 我去洗个澡清理下 |
[29:25] | Hey, Dean, what I said earlier about mom and dad… | 迪恩 之前我说的那些关于爸妈的话 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:31] | No chick-flick moments. | 可别和我玩煽情 |
[29:33] | All right… jerk. | 好吧 糙人 |
[29:36] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[29:54] | Hey, it’s me. It’s about 10:20… | 是我 已经10点20分了… |
[29:58] | Hey, man. I’m starving. | 哥们 我饿了 |
[30:00] | I’m gonna grab a little something to eat at that diner down the street. | 我要上街弄点吃的去 |
[30:03] | You want anything? | 你要带点什么吗 |
[30:04] | No. | 不用了 |
[30:05] | Aframian’s buying. | 阿法米安买单哦 |
[30:24] | So come home soon, okay? I love you. | 快点回来 好吗 我爱你 |
[30:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:30] | Dude, five-O. Take off. | 兄弟 警察来了 快走 |
[30:32] | What about you? | 你怎么办 |
[30:33] | Uh, they kind of spotted me. Go find dad. | 他们发现我了 快去找老爸 |
[30:37] | Problem, officers? | 长官 有何贵干 |
[30:39] | Where’s your partner? | 你的搭档呢 |
[30:40] | Partner? What? What partner? | 搭档 什么 什么搭档 |
[30:50] | So fake U.S. Marshal, fake credit cards. | 假冒美国警察 伪造信用卡 |
[30:54] | You got anything that’s real? | 你什么才是真的 |
[30:56] | My boobs. | 胸咯 |
[30:58] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[31:06] | So you want to give us your real name? | 你准备告诉我们你的真实姓名了吗 |
[31:09] | I told you. It’s Nugent, | 我告诉过你的 我叫纽金特 |
[31:11] | Ted Nugent. | 特德·纽金特 |
[31:14] | I’m not sure you realize just how much trouble you’re in here. | 看来你还没明白你惹上了多大的麻烦 |
[31:17] | We’re talking, like, misdemeanor kind of trouble | 您指的是 一般般的小麻烦 |
[31:19] | or “Squeal like a pig” trouble? | 还是”叫得像杀猪”的大麻烦 |
[31:22] | You got the faces of 10 missing persons taped to your wall, | 你的墙上贴有10名失踪者的照片 |
[31:25] | along with a whole lot of satanic mumbo jumbo. | 还有一大堆邪恶巫术 |
[31:28] | Boy, you are officially a suspect. | 你现在是正式的嫌犯了 |
[31:30] | That makes sense because when the first one | 真有道理 第一起失踪案发生在82年 |
[31:33] | went missing in ’82, I was 3. | 我当时只有3岁 |
[31:35] | I know you got partners. One of them’s an older guy. | 我知道你有同伙 其中一个较为年长 |
[31:39] | Maybe he started the whole thing. | 或许他就是始作俑者 |
[31:42] | So tell me, Dean… | 所以告诉我 迪恩 |
[31:47] | Is this his? | 这是他的吗 |
[31:55] | I thought that might be your name. | 我想那可能是你的名字 |
[31:58] | See, I leafed through this, | 我翻阅了一遍 |
[32:00] | what little I could make out. | 我能明白的少之甚少 |
[32:02] | I mean, it’s nine kinds of crazy, | 我是说 简直就是不知所云 |
[32:05] | but I found this, too. | 但我也发现了这个 |
[32:08] | Now, you’re staying right here | 现在 除非你告诉我这究竟是什么意思 |
[32:11] | till you tell me exactly what the hell that means. | 否则你就别想离开这里 |
[32:26] | – Hi, uh, are you Joseph Welch? – Yeah. | – 你是约瑟夫·韦尔奇吗 – 是的 |
[32:30] | Yeah, he was older, but that’s him. | 对 更老些 不过是他 |
[32:32] | He came by three or four days ago, said he was a reporter. | 他三四天前来过 说他是个记者 |
[32:36] | That’s right. We’re working on a story together. | 对的 我们合力写篇报道 |
[32:39] | Well, I don’t know what the hell kind of story | 我不知道你们要写哪种报道 |
[32:41] | you’re working on… the questions he asked me. | 他问我的那些问题 |
[32:43] | About your late wife, Constance. | 关于你已故的妻子 康斯坦斯 |
[32:46] | He asked me where she was buried. | 他问过我她埋在何处 |
[32:49] | And where is that again? | 你能再说一次在哪里吗 |
[32:51] | What? I got to go through these twice? | 什么 这种事你要我说两次 |
[32:53] | It’s fact checking, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我想核实一下 |
[32:58] | In a plot behind my old place over on Breckenridge. | 在布雷肯里奇我的老房子后的一块空地 |
[33:02] | Why did you move? | 你为何要搬家 |
[33:05] | I’m not gonna live in the house where my children died. | 我不想住在我孩子们死去的房子里 |
[33:11] | Mr. Welch, did you ever marry again? | 韦尔奇先生 你有再婚吗 |
[33:13] | No way. Constance… She was the love of my life, | 不可能 康斯坦斯 她是我毕生最爱 |
[33:18] | prettiest woman I ever known. | 我所认识最美丽的女子 |
[33:20] | So you had a happy marriage? | 这么说你的婚姻美满 |
[33:25] | Definitely. | 那当然 |
[33:29] | Well, that should do it. Thanks for your time. | 就这样 谢谢你腾出宝贵时间 |
[33:43] | Mr. Welch, you ever hear of a woman in white? | 韦尔奇先生 你有听说过白衣女鬼吗 |
[33:46] | A what? | 什么 |
[33:47] | A woman in white or sometimes a weeping woman. | 白衣女鬼或哭泣女鬼 |
[33:51] | It’s a ghost story. | 这是个鬼故事 |
[33:52] | Well, it’s more of a phenomenon, really. | 其实是一种现象 |
[33:56] | They’re spirits. They’ve been sighted for hundreds of years, | 一种鬼魂 几百年来不断有人撞见 |
[34:00] | dozens of places in Hawaii and Mexico, | 比如夏威夷和墨西哥的很多地方 |
[34:02] | lately in Arizona, Indiana. | 最近在亚利桑那州和印第安纳州 |
[34:04] | All these are different women, you understand, | 每个都是不同的女子 你懂我的意思吧 |
[34:06] | but all share the same story. | 但她们有共同的经历 |
[34:09] | Boy, I don’t care much for nonsense. | 我不关心这些无稽之谈 |
[34:12] | You see, when they were alive, | 她们在世的时候 |
[34:14] | their husbands were unfaithful to them, | 她们的丈夫都曾对她们不忠 |
[34:17] | and these women, | 然后这些女子 |
[34:18] | basically suffering from temporary insanity, | 在短暂的精神错乱中 |
[34:20] | murdered their children. | 杀死了自己的孩子 |
[34:23] | Then, once they realized what they had done, | 接着 一旦她们意识到自己做了什么 |
[34:25] | they took their own lives. | 她们就结束了自己的生命 |
[34:27] | So now their spirits are cursed, | 她们的灵魂受到诅咒 |
[34:29] | walking back roads, waterways, | 游荡在公路 水路旁 |
[34:31] | and if they find an unfaithful man, they kill him, | 一旦撞见不忠的男子 就会杀了他 |
[34:35] | and that man is never seen again. | 并且那男子会永远消失不见 |
[34:38] | You think… | 你认为 |
[34:41] | You think that has something to do with Constance, | 你认为康斯坦斯与此有关 |
[34:45] | you smart ass? | 自作聪明的家伙 |
[34:47] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[34:51] | I mean, maybe… Maybe I made some mistakes, | 也许 也许我犯过一些错误 |
[34:56] | but no matter what I did, | 但不管我做过什么 |
[34:59] | Constance never would have killed her own children. | 康斯坦斯是不会杀死她亲生孩子的 |
[35:03] | Now, you get the hell out of here, | 你给我滚出这里 |
[35:05] | and you don’t come back. | 不准你再来 |
[35:22] | I don’t know how many times I got to tell you. | 我不知道告诉你多少回了 |
[35:25] | It’s my high-school locker combo. | 这是我高中组储物箱号码 |
[35:27] | Are we gonna do this all night long? | 我们要为此耗一整夜吗 |
[35:28] | We just got a 911. Shots fired over at Whiteford Road. | 我们刚接到报警电话 怀特福特路有枪击 |
[35:33] | Do you have to go to the bathroom? | 你要不要上洗手间 |
[35:36] | No. | 不 |
[35:37] | Good. | 那好 |
[36:28] | Fake 911 phone call, Sammy? That’s pretty illegal. | 谎报警 萨米 严重违法哟 |
[36:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:32] | Listen, we got to talk | 听着 我们要谈一谈 |
[36:33] | Tell me about it. So the husband was unfaithful. | 说吧 她丈夫确有不忠 |
[36:36] | We are dealing with a woman in white. | 我们要对付的就是白衣女鬼 |
[36:38] | She’s buried behind her old house. | 她埋在她的老房子后面 |
[36:40] | Sammy, would you shut up for a second? | 萨姆 你能安静一会儿吗 |
[36:42] | I can’t figure out why he hasn’t destroyed the corpse yet. | 我不明白老爸为何还没有销毁尸体 |
[36:44] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. He’s gone. | 那就是我正要告诉你的 他离开了 |
[36:47] | Dad left Jericho. | 老爸离开了耶利哥 |
[36:48] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你是怎么知道的 |
[36:51] | I’ve got his journal. | 我拿到了他的日记本 |
[36:52] | He doesn’t go anywhere without that thing. | 他从不离身的日记本 |
[36:54] | Well, he did this time. | 没错 但他这次没带着 |
[36:55] | What’s it say? | 里面有说什么 |
[36:56] | Same old ex-Marine crap | 退役陆战队员的老把戏 |
[36:57] | when he wants to let us know where he’s going. | 当他想让我们知道他去了哪里 |
[36:59] | Coordinates. | 经纬坐标 |
[37:00] | Where to? | 是哪里 |
[37:01] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不能确定 |
[37:02] | I don’t understand. I mean, what can be so important | 我不明白 有什么事如此重要 |
[37:04] | that he just gets out in the middle of the job? | 让他工作进行一半就离开 |
[37:06] | Dean, what the hell is going on? | 迪恩 这到底是怎么回事 |
[37:12] | Sam, Sam ! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[37:19] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[37:28] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[37:32] | No. | 不 |
[38:14] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[38:17] | I can never go home. | 我永远回不了家了 |
[38:22] | You’re scared to go home. | 你害怕回家 |
[38:31] | Hold me. | 抱紧我 |
[38:33] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[38:36] | You can’t kill me. I’m not unfaithful. | 你不能杀我 我没有不忠 |
[38:40] | I’ve never been. | 从来都没有 |
[38:43] | You will be. | 你将会有的 |
[38:47] | Just hold me. | 只要抱紧我就好 |
[39:29] | I’m taking you home. | 我来带你回家 |
[39:32] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[39:44] | – Sam! – Here! | – 萨姆 – 我在这儿 |
[39:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:48] | I think. | 我想是的 |
[39:49] | – Can you move? – Yeah. Help me. | – 你能动吗 – 能 帮我一把 |
[40:53] | You’ve come home to us, mommy. | 你回来看我们了 妈妈 |
[41:33] | So this is where she drowned her kids. | 这就是她淹死她孩子们的地方 |
[41:37] | That’s why she could never go home. | 这就是她说永不回家的原因 |
[41:40] | She was too scared to face them. | 她害怕面对他们 |
[41:43] | You found her weak spot. | 你找到了她的弱点 |
[41:45] | Nice work, Sammy. | 好样的 萨姆 |
[41:49] | I wish I could say the same for you. | 我希望我能对你说同样的话 |
[41:51] | What were you thinking shooting Casper in the face, you freak? | 你怎么会想到朝鬼魂开枪 你个怪胎 |
[41:53] | Hey, saved your ass. | 我可救了你一命 |
[41:57] | I’ll tell you another thing. | 我要再告诉你件事 |
[41:58] | If you screwed up my car, | 如果你再弄坏我的车 |
[42:01] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[42:15] | Okay, here’s where dad went. | 好 这就是老爸去的地方 |
[42:17] | It’s called Blackbottle Ridge, Colorado. | 科罗拉多州的布莱克伯特山 |
[42:20] | Sounds charming. How far? | 听着挺诱人 多远 |
[42:22] | About 600 miles. | 大概六百英里 |
[42:25] | If we shag ass, we can make it by morning. | 如果我们加速 一早就能就到达 |
[42:29] | Dean, um… | 迪恩 |
[42:33] | You’re not going. | 你不想去 |
[42:35] | The interview’s in 10 hours. I got to be there. | 我要赶回去 离面试只有十小时了 |
[42:42] | Yeah. Yeah, whatever. I’ll take you home. | 好 好 随便吧 我送你回去 |
[43:06] | You’ll call me if you find him? | 如果你找到老爸就打电话给我 |
[43:11] | Maybe I can meet up with you later, huh? | 也许我可以晚点去和你们汇合 |
[43:13] | Yeah, all right. | 好 没问题 |
[43:18] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[43:23] | You know, we made a hell of a team back there. | 你看 我们又合作了 |
[43:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:46] | Jess ! | 杰西 |
[43:48] | You home !? | 你在家吗 |
[44:32] | No ! | 不 |
[44:35] | Sam ! | 萨姆 |
[44:36] | Jess ! | 杰西 |
[44:39] | Sam ! Sam ! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[44:42] | No ! No ! | 不 不 |
[44:44] | Jess ! Jess ! No ! | 杰西 杰西 不 |
[45:33] | We got work to do. | 我们有活儿干了 |