时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What happened that night | 那晚发生的事 |
[00:06] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can! | 赶快带你弟弟出去 |
[00:08] | Now Dean! Go! | 快 迪恩 快跑 |
[00:11] | What they witnessed | 他们亲眼目睹 |
[00:12] | Mary! No! | 玛丽 不 |
[00:14] | Sent two brothers | 两兄弟 |
[00:16] | Dad’s on a hunting trip. | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
[00:19] | And he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
[00:21] | Jess excuse us. | 杰西 失陪一下 |
[00:22] | On a quest for answers. 22 years later | 从此踏上征途 22年后 |
[00:25] | I swore I was done hunting, | 我发过誓我再也不猎魔了 |
[00:27] | For good. | 永远不 |
[00:28] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人干不了 |
[00:29] | Now you’re taking off the middle of the night | 你三更半夜要突然离开 |
[00:31] | to spend the week end with them. | 跑去跟他们共度周末吗 |
[00:32] | Hey, everything’s gonna be OK. | 不会有事的 |
[00:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:37] | You think mom would have wanted this for us? | 你认为妈妈希望我们这样生活吗 |
[00:39] | Dean, we were raised like warriors. | 迪恩 我们像战士一样被养大 |
[00:41] | You have a responsability. | 你有责任 |
[00:42] | To dad and his crusade. | 对老爸还有他那猎魔运动吗 |
[00:44] | Even if you do find the thing that killed her, | 就算我们找到杀死妈妈的凶手 |
[00:46] | Mom’s gone and she isn’t coming back. | 她也已经死了 回不来了 |
[00:50] | Don’t talk about her like that. | 别这样说她 |
[00:54] | Dad’s gone. | 老爸走了 |
[00:55] | I’ve got his journal. He left me a message. | 我有他的日记 他留下了一些信息 |
[00:56] | It’s coordinates he left us. It’s weird, man. | 他给我们留的这些坐标 真奇怪 |
[00:59] | Hey, Dean, | 迪恩 |
[00:59] | What I said earlier, | 我之前说的话 |
[01:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:02] | No chick flick moments. | 现在不是煽情的时候 |
[01:06] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[01:16] | No! | 不 |
[01:28] | We got work to do. | 我们有活要干了 |
[02:09] | Dude, you’re cheating. | 老兄 你在作弊 |
[02:11] | No, you just suck. | 不 是你太烂了 |
[02:19] | Hey, Hailey. Day six. | 你好 海莉 今天是第六天 |
[02:21] | We’re still out near Black Water Ridge. | 我们还待在黑水山脉 |
[02:22] | We’re fine, keeping safe, so don’t worry. | 我们很好 也很安全 不用担心 |
[02:25] | Talk to you tomorrow. | 明天再联系 |
[02:36] | Hey, where you going? My moment of victory. | 你去哪 我正赢得爽呢 |
[02:38] | Nature calls. | 上厕所 |
[03:22] | Brad? | 布拉德 |
[03:25] | Gary, what’s going on? | 加里 怎么回事 |
[04:44] | I am, um… | 我… |
[04:48] | You always said roses were lame, so, I brought you, uh… | 你总说你不喜欢玫瑰 所以我带了这个 |
[05:08] | Jess… | 杰西 |
[05:10] | Oh, god. | 噢 天哪 |
[05:16] | I should have protected you. | 我应该保护好你的 |
[05:18] | I should have told you the truth. | 我应该告诉你真相的 |
[05:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:42] | Another nightmare? | 又做恶梦了吗 |
[05:49] | Want to drive for a while? | 想开会车吗 |
[05:53] | In your whole life, you never once asked me that. | 你这辈子从没这么问过我 |
[05:57] | Just thought you might want to. Never mind. | 只是觉得你可能想开 不开算了 |
[06:00] | Look, man, | 伙计 |
[06:02] | You’re worried about me. I get it, and… | 你很担心我 我明白 |
[06:04] | Thank you, but I’m perfectly okay. | 谢谢你 但我很好 |
[06:11] | All right. Where are we? | 好了 我们到哪了 |
[06:14] | We are just outside of Grand Junction. | 我们在格兰姜欣附近 |
[06:21] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:21] | Maybe we shouldn’t have left Stanford so soon. | 也许我们不该那么早就离开斯坦福 |
[06:25] | Sam, we dug around there for a week. | 萨姆 我们在那查了好几周了 |
[06:27] | We came up with nothing. | 却一无所获 |
[06:28] | If you want to find the thing that killed Jessica… | 如果你想找到杀害杰西卡的凶手 |
[06:30] | Got to find dad first. | 就要先找到老爸 |
[06:34] | Dad disappearing, and this thing showing up again after 20 years? | 老爸消失 二十年后这东西又再次出现 |
[06:37] | It’s no coincidence. | 这不仅仅是巧合 |
[06:40] | Dad will have answers. | 老爸肯定知道怎么回事 |
[06:41] | – He’ll know what to do. – It’s weird, man. | – 他知道该怎么办 – 真是奇怪 |
[06:43] | These coordinates he left us, this Black Water Ridge… | 他留给我们的这些坐标 这个黑水山脉 |
[06:47] | – What about it? – There’s nothing there. | – 怎么了 – 那里什么都没有 |
[06:50] | It’s just woods. | 只有一片森林 |
[06:54] | Why is he sending us to the middle of nowhere? | 他为什么要我们去这种鬼地方 |
[07:04] | So Black Water Ridge is pretty remote. | 黑水山脉太偏远了 |
[07:06] | It’s cut off by these canyons here rough terrain, dense forest, | 它被峡谷阻隔 地形复杂 丛林密布 |
[07:10] | Abandoned silver and gold mines all over the place… | 附近都是废弃的金银矿山 |
[07:12] | Dude, check out the size of this frigging bear. | 老兄 快看看这熊有多大 |
[07:18] | And a dozen or more grizzlies in the area. | 还有一群灰熊在那片区域栖息 |
[07:22] | It’s no nature hike, that’s for sure. | 可以肯定那里不是远足的好去处 |
[07:25] | You boys aren’t planning to go out near Black Water Ridge, by any chance? | 你们不会碰巧要去黑水山脉吧 |
[07:29] | Oh, no, sir. | 不 先生 |
[07:30] | We’re environmental study majors from U.C. boulder… | 我们是博尔德大学环境系的学生 |
[07:33] | just working on a paper. | 是为了论文的 |
[07:34] | Recycle, man. | 关于回收利用的 |
[07:36] | Bull. | 屁话 |
[07:39] | You’re friends with that Hailey girl, right? | 你们是那个叫海莉的女孩的朋友吧 |
[07:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:43] | Yes, we are. | 是的 我们是 |
[07:45] | Ranger… Wilkinson. | 威尔金森护林员 |
[07:48] | Well, I will tell you exactly what I told her. | 我把跟她说的话再跟你们说一次 |
[07:50] | Her brother filled out a backcountry permit | 她弟弟出示了露营许可 |
[07:53] | saying he wouldn’t be back from Black Water until the 24th. | 说他一直要在黑水山脉呆到二十四号 |
[07:56] | So it’s not exactly a missing persons now, is it? | 所以他现在还不算是失踪人口 不是吗 |
[07:59] | Tell that girl to quit worrying. | 告诉那女孩不要再担心了 |
[08:01] | I’m sure her brother’s just fine. | 我保证他弟弟没事 |
[08:02] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[08:04] | Well, that Hailey girl’s quite a pistol, huh? | 是海莉太猴急了 |
[08:07] | That is putting it mildly. | 有过之而无不及 |
[08:09] | Actually, you know what would help is | 如果我们能拿那份证明的复印件 |
[08:10] | if I could show her a copy of that backcountry permit. | 给她看看 那就更好了 |
[08:13] | You know, so she could see her brother’s return date. | 这样她就知道他弟弟什么时候回去了 |
[08:21] | What, are you cruising for a hookup or something? | 你是跑来泡妞的吗 |
[08:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[08:23] | The coordinates point to Black Water Ridge. | 我们已经有了坐标 |
[08:25] | So what are we waiting for? | 还在等什么 |
[08:26] | Let’s just go find dad. Why even talk to this girl? | 我们直接去找老爸 去找这个女孩干嘛 |
[08:29] | I don’t know, maybe we should know | 我不知道 也许去之前 |
[08:31] | what we’re walking into before we actually walk into it. | 我们应该调查好情况 |
[08:35] | What? | 什么 |
[08:36] | Since when are you all “Shoot first, ask questions later” Anyway? | 你什么时候变得怎么冲动 |
[08:39] | Since now. | 现在 |
[08:42] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[08:48] | You must be Hailey Collins. | 你一定就是海莉·科林斯吧 |
[08:49] | I’m Dean, this is Sam. | 我是迪恩 这是萨姆 |
[08:51] | We’re rangers with the park service. | 我们是护林员 |
[08:52] | Ranger Wilkinson sent us over. | 威尔金森护林员让我们来的 |
[08:53] | We wanted to ask you some questions | 我们想了解一下 |
[08:54] | about your brother Tommy. | 你弟弟汤姆的情况 |
[08:58] | Let me see some I.D. | 给我看看工作证 |
[09:03] | There you go. | 给 |
[09:11] | – Come on in. – Thanks. | – 进来吧 – 谢谢 |
[09:15] | That yours? | 那是你的吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:16] | Nice car. | 车不错 |
[09:22] | So, if Tommy’s not due back for a while, | 那么 如果汤姆归期还没到 |
[09:25] | how do you know something’s wrong? | 你怎么知道他是出事了 |
[09:27] | He checks in every day by cell. | 他每天都打电话来报平安 |
[09:28] | He e mails photos, stupid little videos. | 他会电邮照片 还有视频 |
[09:32] | But we haven’t heard anything in over three days now. | 但是我们已经有三天没听到他的消息了 |
[09:34] | Well, maybe he can’t get cell reception. | 也许他手机没信号了 |
[09:36] | He’s got a satellite phone, too. | 他还有个卫星电话 |
[09:38] | Could it be he’s just having fun and forgot to check in? | 可不可能是他玩忘形 忘记打电话了 |
[09:40] | He wouldn’t do that. | 他不会的 |
[09:44] | Our parents are gone. | 我们的父母很早就过世了 |
[09:45] | It’s just my two brothers and me. | 只剩下我和我两个弟弟 |
[09:47] | We all keep pretty close tabs on each other. | 我们关系很密切 |
[09:50] | – Can I see the pictures he sent you? – Yeah. | – 我能看看他给你发的照片吗 – 可以 |
[09:54] | That’s Tommy. | 这是汤姆 |
[10:01] | Hey, Hailey. Day six. | 你好 海莉 今天是第六天 |
[10:04] | We’re still out near Black Water Ridge. | 我们还在黑水山脉 |
[10:04] | We’re fine, keeping safe, | 我们很好 也很安全 |
[10:06] | so don’t worry, okay? Talk to you tomorrow. | 不用担心 明天再联系 |
[10:10] | We’ll find your brother. | 我们会找到你弟弟的 |
[10:11] | We’re heading out to Black Water Ridge first thing. | 明天一早我们就去黑水山脉 |
[10:13] | Then maybe I’ll see you there. | 那也许我会在那见到你们 |
[10:17] | Look. | 听着 |
[10:18] | I can’t sit around here anymore, | 我不能再坐在这里傻等了 |
[10:20] | so I hired a guide. | 所以我雇了个向导 |
[10:21] | I’m heading out in the morning, | 我明天就出发 |
[10:22] | and I’m gonna find Tommy myself. | 我要亲自找到汤姆 |
[10:25] | I think I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[10:29] | Hey, you mind forwarding these to me? | 介意把这些拷给我吗 |
[10:32] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[10:37] | So, Black Water Ridge doesn’t get a lot of traffic…local campers mostly… | 黑水山脉没什么人烟 主要是去露营的 |
[10:41] | but, still, this past april, two hikers went missing out there. | 但今年四月 还是有两个旅客失踪 |
[10:45] | – They were never found. – Any before that? | – 再也没有找到 – 那之前呢 |
[10:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:48] | In 1982, eight different people all vanished in the same year. | 一九八二年 八个人都失踪在那里 |
[10:51] | Authorities said it was a grizzly attack. | 官方说法是有灰熊袭击 |
[10:53] | And, again, in 1959, and again, before that, in 1936. | 还有一九五九年 和之前的一九三六年 |
[10:59] | Every 23 years, just like clockwork. | 每二十三年一次 跟闹钟一样 |
[11:02] | Okay, watch this. | 好了 看这个 |
[11:04] | Here’s the clincher. | 这是关键 |
[11:06] | I downloaded that guy tommy’s video to the laptop. | 这是我拷来的汤姆的录像 |
[11:09] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[11:13] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[11:17] | That’s three frames. It’s a fraction of a second. | 那是三帧 这是一秒的片段 |
[11:20] | Whatever that thing is, it can move. | 不管那东西是什么 他速度很快 |
[11:24] | I told you something weird was going on. | 我就说那里很邪门吧 |
[11:26] | Yeah. I got one more thing. | 是啊 还有一件事 |
[11:29] | In ’59, | 五九年的时候 |
[11:30] | one camper survived the supposed grizzly attack, | 有一个野营者幸存了下来 |
[11:33] | just a kid barely crawled out of the woods alive. | 是个小孩 勉强从森林里爬了出来 |
[11:37] | Is there a name? | 有他的姓名吗 |
[11:39] | Look, ranger, | 听着 护林员 |
[11:40] | I don’t know why you’re asking me about this. | 我不知道为什么你们要问我这个 |
[11:43] | It’s public record. I was a kid. | 这事情有官方记录 我当时还是个小孩 |
[11:46] | – My parents got mauled by a… – grizzly? | – 我父母被一个 – 灰熊吗 |
[11:48] | That’s what attacked them? | 是灰熊袭击的他们吗 |
[11:58] | The other people that went missing that year, | 同年失踪的其他人 |
[12:01] | those bear attacks, too? | 也是灰熊袭击吗 |
[12:05] | What about all the people that went missing this year? | 那今年失踪的人呢 |
[12:08] | Same thing? | 也是一样吗 |
[12:12] | If we knew what we were dealing with, | 如果我们能了解我们要面对什么 |
[12:13] | we might be able to stop it. | 我们就有可能阻止这一切 |
[12:18] | I seriously doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[12:21] | Anyways, | 不管怎么样 |
[12:22] | I don’t see the difference it would make. | 我不觉得这有什么区别 |
[12:27] | You wouldn’t believe me. | 你不会相信我 |
[12:29] | Nobody ever did. | 没人相信 |
[12:34] | Mr. Shaw… | 肖先生 |
[12:39] | what did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[12:45] | Nothing. | 什么都没看到 |
[12:48] | It moved too fast to see. | 它移动地太快了 根本看不到 |
[12:51] | It hid too well. | 而且它很会隐藏 |
[12:53] | I heard it, though. | 我听到一些声音 |
[12:55] | A roar… | 咆哮声 |
[12:59] | like… | 就像… |
[13:00] | no man or animal I ever heard. | 我从没听过人或动物发出这种声音 |
[13:04] | It came at night? | 它是晚上出现的吗 |
[13:06] | Got inside your tent? | 闯进了你的帐篷吗 |
[13:08] | It got inside our cabin. | 它闯进了我们的小木屋 |
[13:12] | I was sleeping in front of the fireplace when it came in. | 它进来的时候我在壁炉前睡觉 |
[13:16] | It didn’t smash a window or break the door, | 它没有打碎窗户或者门 |
[13:20] | it unlocked it. | 它把锁打开了 |
[13:23] | Do you know of a bear that could do something like that? | 你觉得熊能开锁吗 |
[13:27] | I didn’t even wake up until I heard my parents screaming. | 我听到父母的尖叫才醒过来 |
[13:31] | It killed them? | 它杀害了他们吗 |
[13:33] | Dragged them off into the night. | 把他们拖了出去 |
[13:37] | Why it left me alive… | 从那以后我一直问自己 |
[13:41] | I’ve been asking myself that ever since. | 为什么他没杀我 |
[13:47] | It did leave me this, though. | 但它却在我身上留下了这个 |
[13:59] | There’s something evil in those woods. | 那森林里有很邪恶的东西 |
[14:06] | It was some sort of a demon. | 它是一种魔鬼 |
[14:09] | Spirits and demons don’t have to unlock doors. | 鬼魂和魔鬼不用开锁 |
[14:11] | They just go through the walls. | 他们可以穿墙而过 |
[14:13] | So it’s probably something else…something corporeal. | 所以可能是别的东西 有形的东西 |
[14:15] | “Corporeal”? | 有形吗 |
[14:17] | Excuse me, professor. | 抱歉 教授 |
[14:18] | Shut up. So, what do you think? | 闭嘴 你怎么想 |
[14:21] | The claws, the speed that it moves. | 那种爪子 还有移动的速度 |
[14:23] | It could be a skinwalker, maybe a black dog | 有可能是幻兽人 或者黑狗 |
[14:26] | Whatever we’re talking about, | 不管是什么 |
[14:27] | we’re talking about a creature, and it’s corporeal, | 它一定是一种生物 是有形的 |
[14:30] | which means we can kill it. | 这意味着 我们可以杀掉它 |
[14:50] | We cannot let that Hailey girl go out there. | 我们不能让海莉去那 |
[14:52] | Oh yeah, what are we gonna tell her | 是吗 那我们怎么跟她解释 |
[14:54] | she can’t go into the woods because of a big, scary monster? | 因为那里有怪兽出没吗 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:59] | Her brother’s missing, Sam. | 她的弟弟失踪了 萨姆 |
[15:00] | She’s not just gonna sit this out. | 她不会袖手旁观的 |
[15:02] | No, we go with her, | 不 我们跟她一起去 |
[15:03] | we protect her, | 我们一边保护她 |
[15:04] | and we keep our eyes peeled for our fuzzy predator friend | 一边想办法杀了那个怪物 |
[15:06] | So finding dad’s not enough? | 找老爸的事情还不够烦吗 |
[15:11] | Now we got to babysit, too? | 现在还要当保姆 |
[15:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:26] | I’ll tell you again. I don’t think Ben should come. | 再跟你说一次 你不该带本来这 |
[15:30] | Roy… | 罗伊 |
[15:32] | you’re paying me good money to keep everybody safe. | 你付我那么多钱是为了保证大家的安全 |
[15:34] | I think Ben’s safest at home. | 我觉得本还是呆在家安全 |
[15:46] | You guys got room for two more? | 我们两个能加入吗 |
[15:48] | You want to come with us? | 你想跟我们一起吗 |
[15:50] | Who are these guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[15:51] | Apparently, this is all the park service could muster up. | 显然 公园就只能派这两个来了 |
[15:54] | You’re rangers? | 你们是护林员吗 |
[15:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:57] | And you’re hiking out in biker boots and jeans? | 你们就穿着皮鞋和牛仔裤去野外吗 |
[16:01] | Well, sweet heart, I don’t do shorts. | 亲爱的 我从来不穿短裤 |
[16:06] | Oh, you think this is funny? | 你们觉得这很好玩吗 |
[16:07] | It’s dangerous backcountry out there. | 偏远地区是很危险的 |
[16:08] | Her brother might be hurt. | 她的弟弟可能已经受伤了 |
[16:12] | Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be. | 相信我 我知道那有多危险 |
[16:16] | We just want to help them find their brother. That’s all. | 我们只想帮她找到她弟弟 如此而已 |
[17:19] | Roy, you said you did a little hunting. | 罗伊 你说你有点打猎的经验 |
[17:22] | Yeah, more than a little. | 是的 不仅是有点 |
[17:26] | What kind of furry critters do you hunt? | 你都打些什么动物 |
[17:27] | Mostly buck. Sometimes bear. | 主要是雄鹿 有时候是熊 |
[17:31] | Tell me, uh, Bambi or Yogi ever hunt you back? | 那些动物就没复过仇吗 |
[17:39] | What you doing, Roy? | 你干什么 罗伊 |
[17:47] | You should watch where you’re stepping… ranger. | 注意脚下 护林员 |
[17:54] | It’s a bear trap. | 是捕熊夹 |
[18:02] | You didn’t pack any provisions. | 你连口粮都没有带 |
[18:04] | You guys are carrying a duffel bag. | 你就带了个露营包 |
[18:06] | You’re not rangers, so who the hell are you? | 你们不是护林员 你们到底是什么人 |
[18:18] | Sam and I are brothers, | 我和萨姆是兄弟 |
[18:20] | and we’re looking for our father. | 我们在找我们老爸 |
[18:22] | He might be here. We don’t know. | 他可能在这 我们不确定 |
[18:23] | I just figured that you and me, we’re in the same boat. | 我只是觉得 我们在同一条船上 |
[18:28] | Why didn’t you just tell me that from the start? | 那你一开始怎么不告诉我 |
[18:30] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在不是告诉你了吗 |
[18:32] | Besides, it’s probably the most honest I’ve ever been with a woman. | 再说 我还从来没有对女人这么诚实过 |
[18:36] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[18:39] | So, we okay? | 满意了吗 |
[18:44] | Yeah, okay. | 那好吧 |
[18:46] | And what do you mean I didn’t pack provisions? | 还有 谁说我没带口粮 |
[19:05] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[19:07] | Black Water Ridge. | 黑水山脉 |
[19:08] | What coordinates are we at? | 我们现在坐标多少 |
[19:14] | 35 and minus 111. | 北纬35西经111 |
[19:22] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:26] | Not even crickets. | 连蟋蟀都没有 |
[19:28] | I’m gonna go take a look around. | 我要四处转转 |
[19:30] | You shouldn’t go off by yourself. | 你不该单独行动 |
[19:33] | That’s sweet. Don’t worry about me. | 真贴心 别担心我 |
[19:44] | All right, everybody stays together. Let’s go. | 好了 大家都呆在一起 走吧 |
[19:57] | Hailey! Over here! | 海莉 来这边 |
[20:06] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[20:08] | Looks like a grizzly. | 看起来像是灰熊干的 |
[20:27] | Tommy? | 汤姆 |
[20:30] | Tommy! | 汤姆 |
[20:31] | – Tommy! – Shh… Shh… | – 汤姆 – 嘘… |
[20:34] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:36] | Something might still be out there. | 这附近有东西 |
[20:38] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[20:47] | The bodies were dragged from the campsite. | 他们被拖出了营地 |
[20:50] | But here, the tracks just vanish. | 但到这里 踪迹就消失了 |
[20:54] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[20:58] | I tell you what. | 我觉得 |
[21:00] | It’s no skinwalker or black dog. | 这不是幻兽人或者黑狗干的 |
[21:26] | Hey, he could still be alive. | 他可能还活着 |
[21:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:56] | It seemed like it was coming from around here, didn’t it? | 感觉声音是从这附近传来的 不是吗 |
[22:05] | Everybody back to camp. | 大家都回去营地 |
[22:13] | Our packs! | 我们的背包 |
[22:15] | So much for my GPS and my satellite phone. | 我的GPS和卫星手机 |
[22:18] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[22:20] | It’s smart. | 它很聪明 |
[22:21] | It wants to cut us off | 它把我们与外界的联系切断 |
[22:22] | so we can’t call for help. | 我们就没法求救了 |
[22:24] | You mean someone…some | 你是指 有人 |
[22:25] | nut job out there just stole all our gear. | 有个疯子把我们的东西都偷了 |
[22:28] | I need to speak with you… in private. | 我要单独和你谈谈 |
[22:40] | Okay, let me see dad’s journal. | 好了 让我看看老爸的日记 |
[22:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:50] | Check that out. | 看这里 |
[22:52] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[22:54] | Windigos are in the Minnesota woods | 食人魔只出没在明苏达州森林 |
[22:56] | or Northern Michigan. | 或者密西根北部 |
[22:57] | I’ve never even heard of one this far west. | 从来没听说他们出现在西部 |
[22:58] | Think about it, Dean…the claws, | 好好想想 迪恩 他们的爪子 |
[23:01] | the way it can mimic a human voice. | 模拟人的声音 |
[23:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:06] | Well, then this is useless. | 那这些都没用了 |
[23:12] | We got to get these people to safety. | 我们得把这些人带到安全的地方 |
[23:17] | All right, listen up. It’s time to go. | 好了 听着 我们要离开这里 |
[23:20] | Things have gotten more complicated. | 事情比想象的要复杂 |
[23:24] | What? | 什么 |
[23:25] | Kid, don’t worry. | 孩子 别担心 |
[23:25] | Whatever’s out there, I think I can handle it. | 不管是什么 我都能搞定 |
[23:27] | It’s not I’ve been worried about | 我担心的不是这个 |
[23:28] | If you shoot this thing, you’re just gonna make it mad. | 如果你朝它开枪 只会激怒它 |
[23:30] | We have to leave now. | 我们必须现在离开 |
[23:32] | One, you’re talking nonsense, | 首先 你完全是一派胡言 |
[23:33] | two, you’re in no position to give anybody orders. | 其次 你没有发号施令的权利 |
[23:35] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[23:36] | We never should have let you come out in the first place, all right? | 我们一开始就不该让你们来这 |
[23:39] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[23:40] | You protect me? | 你还保护我 |
[23:41] | I was hunting these woods | 你还是个小屁孩的时候 |
[23:42] | when your mommy was still kissing you good night. | 我就在这片森林打猎了 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[23:44] | It’s a damn near perfect hunter. | 这是个接近完美的猎手 |
[23:47] | It’s smarter than you. | 比你更聪明 |
[23:49] | And it’s gonna hunt you down and eat you alive | 它会抓住你 然后把你生吞活剥 |
[23:52] | unless we get your stupid sorry ass out of here. | 除非我们带着你这蠢货离开这里 |
[23:55] | – You know you’re crazy, right? – Yeah? | – 你疯了 – 是吗 |
[23:57] | – You ever hunt. – Chill out. | – 你有捕猎过 – 冷静 |
[24:00] | Stop! Stop it. Everybody just stop. | 停 停 都别吵了 |
[24:05] | Look. | 听着 |
[24:06] | Tommy might still be alive. | 汤姆可能还活着 |
[24:09] | And I’m not leaving here without him. | 没有找到他我是不会离开的 |
[24:16] | It’s getting late. | 天要黑了 |
[24:19] | This thing is a good hunter in the day, | 如果说这东西在白天是个好猎手 |
[24:22] | but an unbelievable hunter at night. | 到了晚上就是个不可思议的好猎手 |
[24:25] | We’ll never beat it…not in the dark. | 晚上不可能打败它 |
[24:29] | We need to settle in and protect ourselves. | 我们要找个地方保护自己 |
[24:32] | How? | 怎么做 |
[24:47] | – One more time.That’s…? – Anasazi symbols. | – 再问一遍 那是 – 阿纳萨齐印记 |
[24:50] | It’s for protection. | 是用来保护的符咒 |
[24:51] | The windigo can’t cross over them. | 食人魔无法越过这个印记 |
[24:55] | Nobody likes a skeptic, Roy. | 没人喜欢无神论者 罗伊 |
[25:07] | You want to tell me what’s going on in that freaky head of yours? | 能告诉我你脑子里想的什么吗 |
[25:12] | – Dean… – No, you’re not fine. | – 迪恩 – 别跟我说你没事 |
[25:15] | You’re like a powder keg, man. It’s not like you. | 你现在像个火药桶 你以前可不这样 |
[25:18] | I’m supposed to be the belligerent one, remember? | 我才是火气大的那个 记得吗 |
[25:25] | Dad’s not here. | 老爸不在这里 |
[25:29] | I mean, that much we know for sure, right? | 这点可以肯定 是吗 |
[25:31] | He would have left us a message, a sign, right? | 不然他肯定会留下线索 信息之类的 |
[25:36] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是的 也许你是对的 |
[25:39] | To tell you the truth, | 说实话 |
[25:40] | I don’t think dad’s ever been to Lost Creek. | 老爸可能根本没来过失落溪 |
[25:43] | Then let’s get these people back to town, | 那我们就把这些人带回去 |
[25:45] | and let’s hit the road… | 然后继续上路 |
[25:47] | Go find dad. I mean, why are we still even here? | 去找老爸 我们还呆在这干嘛 |
[25:59] | This is why… | 这就是为什么 |
[26:01] | This book. | 这本日记 |
[26:04] | This is dad’s single most valuable possession. | 这是老爸最珍贵的东西 |
[26:06] | Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. | 他了解的关于恶魔的一切都记在里面 |
[26:09] | And he’s passed it on to us. | 而他把日记给了我们 |
[26:12] | I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我觉得他希望我们继承他的事业 |
[26:16] | You know, saving people, hunting things… | 拯救人们 猎杀恶魔 |
[26:19] | The family business. | 家族工作 |
[26:24] | That makes no sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[26:25] | Why…why doesn’t he just call us? | 为什么他连电话都不打一个 |
[26:28] | Why doesn’t he tell us what he wants, | 他怎么不告诉我们他想怎么样 |
[26:31] | tell us where he is? | 他在哪里 |
[26:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:37] | But the way I see it, | 但我觉得 |
[26:40] | dad’s given us a job to do, and I intend to do it. | 既然是老爸留下的活 我们就要去干 |
[26:44] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[26:46] | No. | 不 |
[26:48] | I gotta find dad. | 我要找到老爸 |
[26:50] | I gotta find Jessica’s killer. | 我要找到杀害杰西卡的凶手 |
[26:58] | It’s the only thing I can think about. | 我脑子里只有这些 |
[27:00] | Okay. All right. Sam, | 好了 萨姆 |
[27:01] | we’ll find them. I promise. | 我们会找到他们的 我保证 |
[27:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:06] | You’ve got to prepare yourself. | 你要做好准备 |
[27:09] | I mean, this search could take a while. | 搜寻工作可能需要花些时间 |
[27:12] | And all that anger, | 你的那些愤怒 |
[27:14] | you can’t keep it burning over the long haul. It’s gonna kill you. | 你不能一直这样 这会要了你的命 |
[27:18] | You got to have patience, man. | 你要有耐心 |
[27:23] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[27:25] | How does dad do it? | 老爸是怎么做到的 |
[27:29] | Well, for one, them. | 首先 为了他人 |
[27:32] | I mean, I figure our family’s so screwed to hell, | 我是指 我们家已经够惨了 |
[27:35] | maybe we can help some others. | 也许我们可以帮帮别人 |
[27:37] | It makes things a little bit more bearable. | 度过难关 |
[27:44] | And I’ll tell you what else helps… | 还有个解恨的办法 |
[27:48] | Killing as many evil sons of bitches as I possibly can. | 尽自所能的杀掉这些恶魔 |
[27:55] | Help me! | 救命 |
[28:00] | Please…! | 求求你了 |
[28:05] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:08] | It’s trying to draw us out. | 它想把我们引出去 |
[28:10] | Just stay cool. Stay put. | 冷静 别动 |
[28:11] | Inside the magic circle? | 呆在魔法圈里吗 |
[28:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:17] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[28:21] | Okay, that’s no grizzly. | 好吧 这可不是什么灰熊 |
[28:28] | It’s okay. We’ll be all right. I promise. | 没事的 我们会没事的 我保证 |
[28:35] | It’s here. | 在这里 |
[28:43] | I hit it! | 我击中它了 |
[28:44] | Roy, no! | 罗伊 不要 |
[28:46] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[28:48] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:53] | It’s over here. Ugh! | 它在这里 |
[28:58] | Roy?! | 罗伊 |
[29:27] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[29:29] | I mean, these types of things…they aren’t supposed to be real. | 我是说 这些东西 不该是真的 |
[29:32] | I wish I could tell you different. | 我也希望如此 |
[29:35] | How do we know it’s not out there watching us? | 我们怎么知道他有没有监视我们 |
[29:38] | We don’t. | 不知道 |
[29:40] | But we’re safe for now. | 但我们暂时安全 |
[29:43] | How do you know about this stuff? | 你怎么知道这些事情的 |
[29:47] | It kind of runs in the family. | 世代相传 |
[29:57] | So, we’ve got half a chance in the daylight. | 白天我们有一半的机会 |
[30:00] | And I, for one… | 首先 我自己 |
[30:03] | want to kill this evil son of a bitch. | 很想杀掉这个怪物 |
[30:06] | Well, hell, you know I’m in. | 我加入 |
[30:09] | Windigo is a cree indian word. | 食人魔是印第安克里族语 |
[30:11] | It means, “Evil that devours.” | 意思是贪婪的怪物 |
[30:12] | They’re hundreds of years old. | 他们有上百年的历史 |
[30:13] | Each one was once a man. | 他们以前都是人类 |
[30:15] | sometimes an indian or other times a frontiers manor a miner or hunter. | 印第安人 拓荒者 矿工 或是猎手 |
[30:20] | How’s a man turn into one of those things? | 人类怎么会变成这种东西 |
[30:22] | Well, it’s always the same. | 老生常谈了 |
[30:23] | During some harsh winter, | 严冬来临时 |
[30:24] | a guy finds himself starving, cut off from supplies or help | 有的人饿了 又没有补给 没有救援 |
[30:28] | becomes a cannibal to survive, | 于是为了生存 |
[30:30] | eating other members of his tribe or camp. | 杀掉了部落或者营地里的其他伙伴 |
[30:33] | Like the donner party. | 就像多纳小队 |
[30:35] | Cultures all over the world believe | 世界上的各种文化都相信 |
[30:37] | that eating human flesh gives a person certain abilities… | 吞噬人肉可以给自身带来特殊能力 |
[30:39] | speed, strength, immortality. | 速度 力量 永生 |
[30:42] | If you eat enough of it, | 吞噬了足够多的同类后 |
[30:44] | over years, you become this… | 长年累月 他们就会变成 |
[30:46] | less than human thing. | 这种半人半鬼的东西 |
[30:49] | You’re always hungry. | 他们总是感到饥饿 |
[30:51] | So, if that’s true, | 如果这都是真的 |
[30:52] | how can Tommy still be alive? | 汤姆怎么可能还活着 |
[30:57] | – You’re not gonna like it. – Tell me. | – 你不会想知道的 – 说吧 |
[30:59] | More than anything, a windigo knows how to last long winters without food. | 特别的是 食人魔知道怎么度过严冬 |
[31:03] | It hibernates for years at a time. When it’s awake, | 它有时会冬眠好几年 等它醒来 |
[31:06] | It keeps its victims alive. It stores them | 他会活捉一些人 把他们贮藏起来 |
[31:10] | so it can feed whenever it wants. | 这样就可以随时进食了 |
[31:13] | If your brother’s alive, | 如果你弟弟还活着 |
[31:14] | it’s keeping him somewhere dark, | 它一定把他藏在黑暗 |
[31:17] | hidden, and safe | 隐蔽 安全的地方 |
[31:19] | And we got to track it back there. | 我们照这个线索去找 |
[31:21] | And then how do we stop it? | 到时候怎么阻止他 |
[31:23] | Well, | 这个 |
[31:25] | guns are useless…so are knives. | 枪没用 刀也是 |
[31:29] | Basically… | 基本上 |
[31:31] | we gotta torch the sucker. | 只能用火烧 |
[31:50] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[31:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:13] | You know, | 你知道 |
[32:15] | I was thinking that those claw prints, so clear and distinct… | 我在想那些爪印 太过清晰明显了 |
[32:21] | They were almost too easy to follow. | 太易于追踪 |
[32:49] | – You okay? – His neck’s broken. | – 你没事吧 – 他的脖子断了 |
[32:54] | Run, run! Go, go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 快跑 快跑 |
[33:06] | Come on. I got you. I got you. | 快 我抓住你了 我抓住你了 |
[33:19] | Hailey! | 海莉 |
[33:30] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[33:35] | if it keeps its victims alive, | 如果他要活捉的话 |
[33:36] | why would it kill Roy? | 为什么会杀了罗伊 |
[33:38] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[33:40] | I think because Roy shot at it, he pissed it off. | 因为罗伊朝他开枪 把他惹恼了 |
[33:50] | They went this way. | 他们朝这边走了 |
[33:58] | It’s better than bread crumbs. | 这比用面包屑引路好多了 |
[34:39] | Keep out, no admittance | 禁止入内 |
[35:42] | Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[35:59] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[36:02] | You. Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[36:04] | Dean. Hey. You okay? | 迪恩 你还好吗 |
[36:09] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[36:11] | Hailey… Hailey. | 海莉 海莉 |
[36:13] | Wake up. Wake up. | 快醒醒 快醒醒 |
[36:17] | Gotcha. | 没事了 |
[36:28] | – You sure you’re all right? – Yeah, yeah. Where is it? | – 你确定没事吗 – 是的 它在哪 |
[36:31] | It’s gone for now. | 离开了 |
[36:54] | Tommy. | 汤姆 |
[36:58] | Tommy. | 汤姆 |
[37:05] | Cut him down. | 把他弄下来 |
[37:20] | We’re gonna get you home. | 我们会带你回家的 |
[37:23] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[37:25] | Flare guns. Those will work. | 信号枪 会有用的 |
[37:42] | Looks like someone’s home for supper. | 看来某人回家吃饭了 |
[37:44] | We’ll never out run it. | 我们可跑不过它 |
[37:50] | – You thinking what I’m thinking? – Yeah, I think so. | – 你跟我想法一样吗 – 我觉得是 |
[37:56] | All right, listen to me. Stay with Sam. | 好了 听我说 跟着萨姆 |
[37:58] | He’s gonna get you out of here. | 他会带你们出去的 |
[37:59] | What are you gonna do? | 你怎么办 |
[38:03] | It’s chow time, you freaking bastard! | 来吃我吧 你这个畜生 |
[38:06] | Yeah, that’s right! Bring it on, baby! I taste good! | 没错 放马过来吧 我味道好的很 |
[38:19] | All right, come on. Hurry! | 好了 快来 快点 |
[38:28] | Hey, you want some white meat, bitch?! | 想来点白肉吗 畜生 |
[38:31] | I’m right here! | 我在这呢 |
[38:48] | – Get him out of here. – Sam, no. | – 快带他出去 – 萨姆 不要 |
[38:49] | Go. Go! | 快走 快走 |
[38:52] | Go. | 快走 |
[39:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:20] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[39:23] | Come on. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Go! | 快跑 快 快 |
[39:39] | Get behind me. | 躲到我身后 |
[40:24] | Not bad, huh? | 不坏吧 |
[40:34] | That’s when it circled the campsite. I mean, | 它在营地外面徘徊 |
[40:37] | this grizzly must have weighed 800, 900 pounds. | 那灰熊起码有八九百磅 |
[40:41] | So, really, I don’t know how to thank you. | 真不知道怎么感谢你 |
[40:48] | – Must you cheapen the moment? – Yeah! | – 别破坏了这个时刻 – 是啊 |
[40:52] | – You riding with your brother? – Yeah. | – 要跟你弟弟一起走吗 – 是的 |
[40:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[41:10] | I hope you find your father. | 希望你早日找到你父亲 |
[41:16] | Thanks, Sam. | 多谢了 萨姆 |
[41:35] | Man, I hate camping. | 我讨厌露营 |
[41:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:42] | Sam, you know we’re gonna find dad, right? | 萨姆 我们会找到老爸的 |
[41:45] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[41:49] | But in the meantime… | 但这段时间… |
[41:53] | I’m driving. | 我来开车 |