时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What happened that night | 那晚发生的事 |
[00:06] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can! | 赶快把你弟弟带到外面去 |
[00:08] | Now Dean! Go! | 快 迪恩 快跑 |
[00:09] | What they witnessed | 他们亲眼目睹 |
[00:11] | Mary! No! | 玛丽 不 |
[00:13] | Sent two brothers | 两兄弟 |
[00:14] | Dad’s on a hunting trip. | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
[00:17] | And he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
[00:18] | On a quest for answers. 22 years later | 从此踏上征途 22年后 |
[00:20] | I swore I was done hunting, | 我发过誓我再也不猎魔了 |
[00:22] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人干不了 |
[00:26] | No! | 不 |
[00:29] | We got work to do. | 我们有活儿干了 |
[00:31] | This is dad’s single | 这是爸爸唯一的 |
[00:32] | most valuable possession. | 最有价值的东西 |
[00:34] | Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. | 他所知道的关于恶魔的东西都记载在这里面 |
[00:36] | I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我觉得他想让我们继续他的工作 |
[00:38] | You know, saving people, | 你知道 拯救人类 |
[00:39] | hunting things… | 猎杀恶魔 |
[00:40] | Family business. | 家族事业 |
[00:41] | No. | 不 |
[00:42] | I gotta find Jessica’s killer. | 我得找出杀杰西卡的凶手 |
[00:43] | It’s the only thing I can think about. | 这是我现在唯一想做的事 |
[00:45] | Sam, you know we’re gonna find Dad, right? | 萨姆 你知道我们会找到爸爸的 是吧 |
[00:48] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[01:05] | Morning, daddy. | 早安 爸爸 |
[01:06] | Morning, sweetheart. | 早安 甜心 |
[01:10] | All these workouts, Soph, I don’t know. | 你做的这些健身 索菲 我说不好 |
[01:12] | Guys don’t like buff girls. | 男生不喜欢壮硕的女生 |
[01:14] | Yeah, well, girls don’t like guys who still live at home. | 不过女生也不喜欢还住父母家的男生 |
[01:24] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[01:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:03] | Can I get you anything else? | 还需要什么吗 |
[03:08] | Just the check, please. | 请结帐 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | You know, Sam, we are allowed to have fun once in a while. | 萨姆 我们可以偶尔找点乐子 |
[03:21] | That’s fun. | 那就是乐子 |
[03:26] | Here, take a look at this. I think I got one. | 这儿 看这个 我想我找到了一个 |
[03:29] | Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛州 曼莱托克湖 |
[03:31] | Last week, Sophie Carlton, | 上周 索菲·卡尔顿 |
[03:32] | 18, walks into the lake, | 18岁 下水之后 |
[03:35] | doesn’t walk out. | 就再也没起来 |
[03:36] | Authorities dragged the water. | 当局彻底搜索了整个水域 |
[03:38] | Nothing. | 什么也没找到 |
[03:39] | Sophie Carlton | 索菲·卡尔顿 |
[03:40] | is the third Lake Manitoc drowning this year. | 是今年曼莱托克湖淹死的第三个人了 |
[03:42] | None of the other bodies were found, either | 其他人的尸体也都没找到 |
[03:44] | They had a funeral two days ago. | 两天前他们举行了葬礼 |
[03:45] | A funeral? | 葬礼 |
[03:45] | Yes, they buried an empty coffin. | 是的 他们埋了一具空棺材 |
[03:48] | for closure or whatever. | 作个了结之类的 |
[03:51] | Closure? | 了结 |
[03:53] | What closure? | 什么样的了结 |
[03:54] | People don’t just disappear, Dean. | 那些人不是简单的失踪 迪恩 |
[03:56] | Other people just stop looking for them. | 人们却停止了寻找 |
[04:00] | Something you want to say to me? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[04:01] | The trail for dad. It’s getting colder every day. | 爸爸的踪迹 最近都没音信 |
[04:05] | – What are we supposed to do? – I don’t know. | – 那我们该怎么办 – 不知道 |
[04:07] | Something. | 总得做点事 |
[04:08] | – Anything. – You konw what. | – 任何事 – 你知道吗 |
[04:09] | I’m sick of this attitude. | 我受够了你这种态度 |
[04:11] | You don’t think I want to find dad as much as you do? | 你以为我不像你一样想找到爸爸吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I know you do it. | 是 我知道你也想 |
[04:13] | I’m the one that’s been with | 在过去两年里 |
[04:14] | him every single day for the past two years. | 是我每一天都陪在爸爸身边 |
[04:16] | While you’ve been off to college going to pep rallies. | 那时你却在大学里开赛前动员会 |
[04:18] | We will find dad, | 我们会找到爸爸的 |
[04:19] | but until then, we’re gonna kill everything bad, | 但在此之前 我们必须消灭这一路上 |
[04:22] | between here and there. | 所有的恶魔 |
[04:24] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[04:32] | All right, Lake Manitoc. | 好吧 曼莱托克湖 |
[04:35] | How far? | 离这多远 |
[04:58] | Will Carlton? | 威尔·卡尔顿吗 |
[04:59] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 是我 |
[05:00] | I’m agent Ford. | 我是探员福特 |
[05:01] | This is agent Hamill. | 这是探员哈迈尔 |
[05:03] | We’re with the U.S. Wild Life Service. | 我们是美国野生动物管理局的 |
[05:12] | She was about 100 yards out. | 她大概游了100码远 |
[05:15] | That’s where she got dragged down. | 那就是她被拖下水的地方 |
[05:16] | And you’re sure she didn’t just drown? | 你确定她不是溺水吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah. She was a varsity swimmer. | 是的 她是学校的游泳健将 |
[05:20] | She practically grew up in that lake. | 她几乎在那个湖里长大 |
[05:23] | She’s as safe out there as in her own bathtub. | 她在那儿就像在自己的浴缸里一样安全 |
[05:26] | So no splashing, | 那么没有水花 |
[05:27] | no signs of distress? | 没有因为痛苦自杀的迹象 |
[05:28] | No, that’s what I’m telling you. | 没有 就跟我说的一样 |
[05:30] | Did you see any shadows in the water, | 你看见水里有影子吗 |
[05:33] | maybe, | 也许 |
[05:34] | some dark shape breach the surface? | 有个黑色的东西跃出水面 |
[05:36] | No, again, she was really far out there. | 没有 再说一遍 她当时离得太远了 |
[05:38] | You ever see any strange tracks by the shoreline? | 你没在岸边看见什么奇怪的东西吗 |
[05:40] | No, never. | 没 绝对没有 |
[05:41] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[05:42] | What do you think’s out there? | 会有什么东西在那儿 |
[05:44] | We’ll let you know as soon as we do. | 我们一查清楚就告诉你 |
[05:48] | What about your father? | 你爸爸呢 |
[05:50] | Can we talk to him? | 我们能和他谈谈吗 |
[05:54] | Look, If you don’t mind, I mean, | 听着 如果你们不介意的话 |
[05:56] | He didn’t see anything, and he’s kind of been through a lot. | 他什么也没看到 而且他很痛苦 |
[05:59] | We understand. | 我们能理解 |
[06:07] | Now, I’m sorry, but, | 无意冒犯 但是 |
[06:08] | why does the Wildlife Service care about an accidental drowning? | 怎么野生动物管理局对意外溺水案有兴趣了 |
[06:12] | You sure it’s accidental? | 你确定是意外吗 |
[06:14] | Will Carlton saw something grab his sister. | 威尔·卡尔顿看见有东西抓住了他姐姐 |
[06:17] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[06:18] | Here, sit, please. | 来 请坐 |
[06:19] | There are no indigenous carnivores in that lake. | 湖里没有任何本地生的肉食动物 |
[06:22] | There’s nothing even big enough to pull down a person, | 甚至没有大到能拖人下水的生物 |
[06:25] | unless it was the Loch Ness monster. | 除非是尼斯湖水怪 |
[06:28] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[06:29] | Will Carlton was traumatized, | 威尔·卡尔顿伤心欲绝 |
[06:31] | and sometimes the mind plays tricks. | 而且有时候 人的思维是会捉弄人的 |
[06:34] | Still, | 再者 |
[06:35] | we dragged that entire lake. We even ran a sonar sweep, | 为进一步确定 我们彻底搜索了整个湖 |
[06:39] | just to be sure, and there was nothing down there. | 还做了声纳扫描 但是什么都没找到 |
[06:42] | That’s weird, though. | 真是诡异 |
[06:44] | That’s the third missing body this year. | 这可是今年失踪的第三具尸体了 |
[06:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:48] | These are people from my town. | 他们都是我镇上的人 |
[06:50] | These are people I care about. | 都是我该照顾的人 |
[06:51] | I know. | 我明白 |
[06:54] | Anyway . . . | 无论如何 |
[06:56] | All this. | 所有这一切 |
[06:59] | It won’t be a problem much longer. | 不会再成问题了 |
[07:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:03] | Well, the dam, of course. | 当然是水坝啊 |
[07:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:07] | The dam. | 水坝 |
[07:09] | It’s, uh… | 它… |
[07:11] | It sprung a leak. | 它漏水了 |
[07:12] | It’s falling apart, | 它要塌了 |
[07:14] | and the feds won’t give us the grant to repair it, | 而且政府不愿给我们资金去维修 |
[07:17] | so they’ve opened the spillway. | 所以他们开出了一条泄洪道 |
[07:19] | In another six months, | 再过六个月 |
[07:21] | there won’t be much of a lake. | 湖就不存在了 |
[07:23] | There won’t be much of a town, either, | 这个镇子也将不存在了 |
[07:25] | but as federal wildlife, | 不过作为野生动物管理局人员 |
[07:26] | you already knew that. | 你们应该早就知道了 |
[07:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:29] | Sorry, am I interrupting? | 不好意思 我打扰你们了吗 |
[07:32] | I think come back later. | 我还是等会再来吧 |
[07:33] | Gentlemen, this is my daughter. | 先生们 这是我女儿 |
[07:36] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:37] | I’m Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[07:39] | Andrea Barrr. Hi. | 安德里亚·巴尔 你好 |
[07:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:41] | They’re from the wildlife service, | 他们是野生动物管理局的 |
[07:43] | about the lake. | 来调查有关湖的事情 |
[07:48] | Oh, hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[07:50] | What’s your name? | 叫什么名字 |
[07:57] | His name is Lucas. | 他叫卢卡斯 |
[08:01] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[08:02] | My grandson’s been through a lot. | 我外孙最近经历了太多事情 |
[08:05] | We all have. | 我们都经历了很多 |
[08:07] | Well, | 好吧 |
[08:09] | if there’s anything else I can do for you, | 如果有什么事我能帮上忙 |
[08:10] | please, let me know. | 跟我说就行 |
[08:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | You know, now that you mentioned it, | 既然你这样说了 |
[08:15] | could you point us in the | 我想打听一下 |
[08:16] | direction of a reasonably priced motel? | 附近有价钱公道的旅店吗 |
[08:18] | Lakefront motel, go around the corner, | 湖滨汽车旅馆 |
[08:20] | it’s two blocks up. | 过两个街区就到了 |
[08:21] | Two. | 两个街区 |
[08:22] | Would you mind showing us? | 可以带我们过去吗 |
[08:25] | You want me to walk you two blocks? | 你想让我陪你们走两个街区 |
[08:27] | Not if it’s any trouble. | 如果不麻烦的话 |
[08:29] | I’m headed that way anyway. | 反正我也往那个方向走 |
[08:32] | I’ll be back to pick up lucas at 3:00. | 我三点回来接卢卡斯 |
[08:34] | We’ll go to the park, okay, sweetie? | 宝贝 我们等会去公园好吗 |
[08:39] | Thanks again. | 多谢 |
[08:42] | So, cute kid. | 孩子很可爱 |
[08:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Kids are the best, huh? | 孩子是最可爱的 对吧 |
[08:51] | There it is. | 到了 |
[08:53] | Like I said, two blocks. | 就像我说的 两个街区 |
[08:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | Must be hard with your sense of direction, | 你方向感这么差 一定老碰壁吧 |
[08:59] | never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line. | 都想不出一句搭讪的好词儿 |
[09:03] | Enjoy your stay. | 希望你们过得愉快 |
[09:07] | “Kids are the best”? | “孩子是最可爱的” |
[09:08] | – You don’t even like kids. – I love kids. | – 你根本不喜欢小孩 – 我喜欢 |
[09:10] | Name three children that you even know. | 说出三个你认识的小孩名字 |
[09:19] | I’m thinking. | 我在想呢 |
[09:21] | So there’s the three drowning victims this year. | 今年有三名溺水者 |
[09:23] | And before that? | 之前呢 |
[09:24] | Yeah, six more, | 还有6个 |
[09:27] | spread outover the past 35 years. | 在过去35年里 |
[09:29] | Those bodies were never recovered, either. | 那些尸体也都消失了 |
[09:31] | If there is something out there, | 如果湖里有东西 |
[09:33] | it’s picking up its pace. | 那它正在加快厮杀速度 |
[09:34] | So we got a lake monster on a binge? | 这么说 就是有个湖怪在为非作歹 |
[09:35] | This whole lake monster theory, it just bugs me. | 我觉得这湖怪理论有点不对劲 |
[09:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:40] | Loch Ness, lake Champlain | 尼斯湖 恰普伦湖 |
[09:42] | there are literally hundreds of eyewitness accounts, | 都有成百上千的目击者 |
[09:44] | but here, almost nothing. | 但在这儿 没有任何目击者 |
[09:46] | Whatever it is out there, | 不管那是什么东西 |
[09:48] | No one’s living to talk about it. | 没人说的出来 |
[09:50] | Wait, Barr, | 等等 巴尔 |
[09:51] | Christopher Barr, where have I heard that name before? | 克里斯多佛·巴尔 我听过这个名字 |
[09:53] | Christopher Barr, the victim in may. | 克里斯多佛·巴尔 五月份的受害者 |
[09:57] | Christopher Barr was Andrea’s husband, | 克里斯多佛·巴尔是安德里亚的丈夫 |
[09:59] | Lucas’ father. | 卢卡斯的爸爸 |
[10:01] | Apparently, | 据报道 |
[10:02] | he took Lucas out swimming. | 他带卢卡斯去游泳 |
[10:04] | Lucas was on a floating wooden platform when Chris drowned, | 克里斯溺水时 卢卡斯在一块浮木上 |
[10:08] | two hours, | 两小时后 |
[10:10] | before the kid got rescued. | 孩子才被救起 |
[10:15] | Maybe we have an eyewitness after all. | 也许我们终于找到一名目击者了 |
[10:18] | No wonder that kid was so freaked out. | 难怪那孩子如此恐惧 |
[10:21] | Watching one of your | 亲眼见到父亲或母亲死亡 |
[10:22] | parents die isn’t something you just get over. | 可不是那么容易忘怀的 |
[10:26] | Can we join you? | 我能陪陪你吗 |
[10:31] | I’m here with my son. | 我在陪我儿子 |
[10:36] | Mind if I say hi? | 我能跟他打个招呼吗 |
[10:39] | Tell your friend this whole | 告诉你朋友 |
[10:41] | “Jerry maguire” Thing’s not gonna work on me. | 这套”甜心先生”的把戏 对我不管用 |
[10:44] | I don’t think that’s what this is about. | 我想他没那意思 |
[10:48] | How’s it going? | 画得怎么样啦 |
[10:57] | Oh, I used to love these things. | 我以前也爱玩这些 |
[11:06] | So crayons is more your thing? | 看来你更喜欢蜡笔画 |
[11:08] | That’s cool. Chicks dig artists. | 很酷 小妞们都喜欢艺术家 |
[11:13] | Hey, these are pretty good. | 画得不错 |
[11:16] | You mind if I sit and draw with you for a while? | 我可以坐下来陪你画一会吗 |
[11:18] | I’m not so bad myself. | 我画画也不赖 |
[11:29] | You know, I’m thinking you can hear me. | 我知道你在听我说话 |
[11:32] | You just don’t want to talk. | 你只是不想说话 |
[11:34] | I don’t know exactly what happened to your dad, | 我不知道你爸爸到底经历了什么 |
[11:37] | but I know it was something real bad. | 但是我知道 那肯定很可怕 |
[11:42] | I think I know how you feel. | 我想我了解你的感受 |
[11:47] | When I was your age, I saw something. | 我像你这么大时 也看到了一些东西 |
[11:56] | Anyway . . . | 不管怎样 |
[11:59] | Maybe you don’t think anyone will listen to you. | 也许你觉得没人会听你说 |
[12:02] | Or, uh… | 或者 |
[12:05] | Or believe you. | 或者相信你 |
[12:07] | I want you to know that I will. | 我想让你知道 我会 |
[12:10] | You don’t even have to | 你什么都不用说 |
[12:12] | say anything. You could draw me a picture, | 给我画幅画就好了 |
[12:14] | about what you saw that day, | 画出那天到底发生了什么 |
[12:16] | with your dad, | 在你爸爸身上 |
[12:18] | on the lake. | 在湖上发生的 |
[12:23] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[12:24] | no problem. | 没关系 |
[12:25] | This is for you. | 这个送给你 |
[12:28] | This is my family. | 这是我的家人 |
[12:30] | That’s my dad. | 这是我爸爸 |
[12:32] | That’s… | 那是 |
[12:34] | That’s my mom. | 那是我妈妈 |
[12:36] | That’s my geek brother, | 这是我的怪人老弟 |
[12:39] | and that’s me. | 这个是我 |
[12:44] | All right, so I’m a sucky artist. | 好吧 我是个很烂的画家 |
[12:46] | I’ll see you around, Lucas. | 再见 卢卡斯 |
[13:00] | Lucas hasn’t said a word, not even to me, | 自从他爸出事以后 |
[13:04] | not since his dad’s accident. | 卢卡斯一言不发 跟我也一样 |
[13:08] | Yeah, we heard. | 是的 我们听说了 |
[13:10] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:12] | What are the doctors saying? | 医生怎么说 |
[13:14] | That it’s a kind of post-traumatic stress. | 精神创伤后遗症 |
[13:16] | That can’t be easy | 那一定不容易 |
[13:18] | for either of you. | 对你们两个来说 |
[13:19] | We moved in with my dad. | 我们搬去了我爸家 |
[13:21] | He helps out a lot. | 他帮了我们很多 |
[13:25] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[13:27] | when I think about what Lucas went through, | 每当我想到卢卡斯所遭遇的 |
[13:30] | what he saw… | 所看见的 |
[13:33] | Kids are strong. | 小孩子其实很坚强 |
[13:35] | You’d be surprised what they can deal with. | 你一定会惊讶 他们能应对这些事儿 |
[13:38] | You know, he used to have such life. | 你知道 他过去就是那样 |
[13:41] | He was hard to keep up with, to tell you the truth. | 跟你说真的 以前很难和他相处 |
[13:45] | Now he just sits there, | 现在他就坐在那 |
[13:46] | drawing those pictures, playing with those army men. | 画画 和玩具兵一起游戏 |
[13:49] | I just wish. | 我只是希望 |
[13:51] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[13:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Thanks, Lucas. | 谢谢你 卢卡斯 |
[14:19] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:22] | You should probably eat something. | 你该吃点东西了 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna make some dinner, okay? | 我去做晚饭 好吗 |
[16:24] | So, | 那么 |
[16:26] | I think it’s safe to say we can rule out Nessie. | 应该可以排除水怪的可能性了 |
[16:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:29] | I just drove past the Carlton house. | 我刚开车经过卡尔顿家 |
[16:30] | There was an ambulance there. | 那有辆救护车 |
[16:32] | Will Carlton is dead. | 威尔·卡尔顿死了 |
[16:33] | He drowned? | 淹死了 |
[16:34] | Yep, in the sink. | 是的 淹死在水槽里 |
[16:36] | What the hell? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[16:38] | So this isn’t a creature. | 那么你是对的 这不是个生物 |
[16:39] | We’re dealing with something else. | 我们在对付另外一种东西 |
[16:40] | Yeah, but what? | 对 但是什么东西 |
[16:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:42] | A water wraith maybe? | 也许是个水鬼 |
[16:43] | Some kind of demon? | 某种恶魔 |
[16:44] | I mean, something that controls water… | 我是说 某种能控制水的东西 |
[16:49] | ..Water that comes from the Same source. | 能控制从同一个源头来的水 |
[16:50] | – The lake – Yeah | – 那个湖 – 对 |
[16:51] | which would explain why it’s upping the body count. | 这就能解释为何它要加快杀人的速度 |
[16:53] | The lake is draining.It’ll be dry in a few months. | 湖水过几个月就会流干 |
[16:55] | Whatever this thing is, | 不管它是什么东西 |
[16:56] | whatever it wants, | 也不管它想怎样 |
[16:58] | it’s running out of time. | 它就快没时间了 |
[16:59] | And if it can get through the pipes, | 如果它能通过管道 |
[17:01] | it can get to anyone, | 它就能找到任何人 |
[17:02] | almost anywhere. | 到达任何地方 |
[17:03] | This is gonna happen again soon. | 悲剧将会很快重演 |
[17:05] | And we do know one other thing for sure. | 而且我们还确定 |
[17:07] | We know this has got something to do with Bill Carlton. | 这事一定和比尔·卡尔顿有关 |
[17:09] | It took both his kids. | 它杀了他的两个孩子 |
[17:10] | And I’ve been asking around. | 我问了附近的人 |
[17:12] | Lucas’ dad, Chris | 卢卡斯的爸爸克里斯 |
[17:13] | Bill Carlton’s godson. | 是比尔·卡尔顿的教子 |
[17:15] | Let’s go pay Mr. Carlton a visit. | 我们去拜访一下卡尔顿先生 |
[17:20] | Mr. Carlton? | 卡尔顿先生 |
[17:24] | We’d like to ask you a few questions, | 能问你几个问题吗 |
[17:26] | if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[17:26] | We’re from the department | 我们是野生动物管理局 |
[17:27] | I don’t care who you’re with. | 我无所谓你们从哪儿来 |
[17:29] | I’ve answered enough questions today. | 我今天回答的问题够多了 |
[17:34] | Your son said he saw something in that lake. | 你儿子说他看见湖里有东西 |
[17:38] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[17:39] | You ever see anything out there? | 你看见过什么东西吗 |
[17:42] | Mr. Carlton, | 卡尔顿先生 |
[17:43] | Sophie’s drowning and Will’s death. | 索菲的溺水和威尔的死 |
[17:46] | We think there might be a connection, | 我们觉得或许 |
[17:47] | to you or your family. | 跟你或你们家有关系 |
[17:49] | My children are gone. | 我孩子都走了 |
[17:54] | It’s… | 这 |
[17:58] | It’s worse than dying. | 我生不如死 |
[18:07] | Go away… | 快走吧 |
[18:09] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[18:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[18:15] | I think the poor guy’s been through hell. | 我觉得这个可怜的人受尽了折磨 |
[18:18] | I also think he’s not telling us something. | 我还觉得他有所隐瞒 |
[18:20] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[18:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:28] | Maybe Bill’s not the only one who knows something. | 也许比尔不是唯一知道真相的人 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry, but I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 抱歉 我觉得这不合适 |
[18:44] | I just need to talk to him, | 我必须得跟他谈谈 |
[18:45] | just for a few minutes. | 几分钟就好 |
[18:46] | He won’t say anything. | 他什么都不会说的 |
[18:48] | – What good’s it gonna do? – Andrea, | – 这么做有什么好处 – 安德里亚 |
[18:50] | we think more people might get hurt. | 我们认为 更多的人将被害 |
[18:53] | We think something’s happening out there. | 可怕的事还在继续 |
[18:55] | My husband, the others, they just drowned. | 我丈夫 其他人 他们只是溺水了 |
[18:58] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[18:58] | If that’s what you really believe, | 如果你真的那么认为 |
[19:00] | then we’ll go, | 我们就走 |
[19:01] | but if you think there’s even a possibility | 但如果你认为 |
[19:03] | that something else could be going on here, | 还有其他一丁点的可能性 |
[19:06] | please let me talk to your son. | 请让我跟您儿子谈谈 |
[19:23] | Hey, Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[19:26] | You remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[19:36] | You know, I, uh… | 我 |
[19:40] | I wanted to thank you for that last drawing… | 我想谢谢你上次为我画的画 |
[19:45] | ..But the thing is | 但是 |
[19:47] | I need your help again. | 我需要你再帮我个忙 |
[20:02] | How did you know to draw this? | 你怎么会画出这个的 |
[20:06] | Did you know something bad was gonna happen? | 你当时预感到有不好的事情要发生吗 |
[20:11] | Maybe you could | 也许你可以 |
[20:12] | nod yes or no | 点头摇头 |
[20:14] | for me. | 来回答我 |
[20:17] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[20:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:25] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[20:27] | See, when I was your age, | 我像你这么大时 |
[20:28] | I saw something real bad happen to my mom, | 也看见在我妈妈身上发生的可怕的事 |
[20:33] | and I was scared, too. | 我那时也很害怕 |
[20:37] | I didn’t feel like talking, | 我不想说话 |
[20:39] | just like you, | 就像你这样 |
[20:42] | but, see, my mom, | 但是我妈妈 |
[20:45] | I know she wanted me to be brave. | 我知道她希望我勇敢点 |
[20:51] | I think about that every day. | 我每天都这么想 |
[20:58] | And I do my best to be brave. | 我尽量让自己变得更勇敢 |
[21:04] | And maybe your dad | 也许你爸爸 |
[21:07] | wants you to be brave, too. | 也希望你勇敢起来 |
[21:31] | Thanks, Lucas. | 谢谢你 卢卡斯 |
[21:37] | Andrea said the kid never drew like that | 安德里亚说孩子在爸爸爸死前 |
[21:38] | till his dad died. | 没画过这样的画 |
[21:40] | There are cases going through a traumatic experience | 曾经有案例是这样 极度痛苦的经历 |
[21:43] | could make certain people more | 导致当事人 |
[21:45] | sensitive to premonitions, psychic tendencies. | 能预知未来和通灵 |
[21:48] | What if Lucas is tapping into it somehow? | 是不是卢卡斯已经感觉到它了呢 |
[21:50] | It’s only a matter of time before somebody else drowns, | 下一个人溺水不过是时间问题了 |
[21:52] | so if you got a better lead, please. | 如果你有头绪了 赶快说吧 |
[21:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:56] | We got another house to find. | 我们得去找另一栋房子 |
[21:57] | There’s about a thousand yellow two-stories in this county alone. | 光这个镇上就有不下千栋的黄色两层房子 |
[22:01] | See this church? | 看这个教堂 |
[22:03] | I bet there’s less than a thousand of those around here. | 我打赌附近可没有一千栋这玩意 |
[22:06] | Oh, college boy thinks he’s so smart. | 大学生还觉得自己蛮聪明的 |
[22:16] | You know, um… What you said about mom. | 你刚刚说的有关妈的事 |
[22:23] | You never told me that before. | 你以前从来没跟我讲过 |
[22:26] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[22:31] | Oh, god, we’re not gonna have to hug or anything, are we? | 老天 我们不会要来个拥抱吧 |
[23:00] | We’re sorry to bother you, madam, | 很抱歉打搅你 夫人 |
[23:02] | but does a little boy live here by chance? | 请问有一个小男孩曾住在这吗 |
[23:04] | He might wear | 他也许戴着 |
[23:05] | a blue ball cap, | 一顶蓝色的棒球帽 |
[23:07] | has a red bicycle. | 骑一辆红色的单车 |
[23:09] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[23:11] | Not for a very long time. | 很久前就没住在这里了 |
[23:15] | Peter’s been gone 35 years now. | 彼得失踪了35年了 |
[23:21] | The police never | 警察从来没 |
[23:24] | I never had any idea what happened. | 我也不知道发生了什么 |
[23:30] | He just disappeared. | 他就这么消失了 |
[23:32] | Losing him, | 失去他 |
[23:38] | it’s… It’s worse than dying. | 那 那让我生不如死 |
[23:48] | Did he disappear from here, | 他是在这失踪的吗 |
[23:50] | I mean, from this house? | 我是说 在这栋房子里 |
[23:51] | He was supposed to | 他本该 |
[23:53] | ride his bike | 在放学后 |
[23:54] | straight home | 骑着他的单车 |
[23:56] | after school, | 径直回家 |
[23:57] | and he never showed up. | 但他再也没出现过 |
[24:16] | “Peter Sweeney and Billy Carlton, 1970.” | 彼得·斯威尼和比利·卡尔顿 1970年 |
[24:25] | You’ve taken everything, | 你带走了所有的东西 |
[24:29] | everyone. | 所有人 |
[24:33] | I’ve got nothing left. | 我一无所有了 |
[24:38] | I didn’t understand. | 我过去不明白 |
[24:41] | I didn’t believe. | 不相信 |
[24:46] | Now I think I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[24:49] | I think I finally know what you want. | 我想我终于知道了你想要什么 |
[24:57] | Okay, this little boy, Peter Sweeney, vanishes, | 这个小男孩 彼得·斯威尼失踪了 |
[24:59] | and this is all connected to Bill Carlton somehow. | 所有的线索都跟比尔·卡尔顿有关 |
[25:01] | Bill sure as hell seems to be hiding something. | 比尔肯定隐瞒了什么 |
[25:03] | And Bill, the people he loves | 而且这个比尔 所有他爱的人 |
[25:05] | they’re all getting punished. | 全都遭到惩罚 |
[25:06] | So that Bill did something to Peter. | 那就是说比尔对彼得做了什么 |
[25:07] | What if Bill killed him? | 如果是比尔杀了他呢 |
[25:09] | Peter’s spirit would be furious. | 彼得的灵魂一定很愤怒 |
[25:10] | It’d want revenge. It’s possible. | 它想报仇 这有可能 |
[25:17] | Mr. Carlton! | 卡尔顿先生 |
[25:22] | Hey. Check it out. | 看那边 |
[25:31] | Mr. Carlton! You need to come back! | 卡尔顿先生 快回来 |
[25:35] | Come out of the water! Turn the boat around! | 离开那湖 快掉头 |
[25:53] | Baby, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[25:58] | Sam, Dean. | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[26:00] | I didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到你们会来 |
[26:03] | So now you’re on a first-name basis. | 你们现在混得挺熟了啊 |
[26:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[26:07] | I brought you dinner. | 我给你带来了晚餐 |
[26:09] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. I don’t really have the time. | 对不起 甜心 我现在没时间 |
[26:16] | I heard about Bill Carlton. | 我听说比尔·卡尔顿的事了 |
[26:18] | Is it true? Is something going on with the lake? | 是真的吗 湖里真有什么东西吗 |
[26:22] | Right now, we don’t know what the truth is, | 现在我们还不清楚事情的真相 |
[26:24] | but I think it might be better if you and lucas went on home. | 但我觉得你还是带卢卡斯回家比较好 |
[26:30] | Lucas, hey, what is it? | 卢卡斯 怎么了 |
[26:32] | – Lucas. – Lucas. | – 卢卡斯 – 卢卡斯 |
[26:33] | Lucas, it’s okay. It’s okay. Hey, | 卢卡斯 没事的 没事的 |
[26:36] | Lucas, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 卢卡斯 没事的 没事的 |
[27:01] | Okay, just so I’m clear, you see . . . | 好吧 只是想确定一下 你们看见 |
[27:04] | something | 有东西 |
[27:05] | attack Bill’s boat, | 袭击了比尔的船 |
[27:07] | sending Bill, | 把比尔 |
[27:10] | who is a very good swimmer, by the way, | 一个游泳健将 |
[27:13] | into the drink, | 拖到了湖里 |
[27:15] | and you never see him again? | 然后你们再也没见他上来 |
[27:19] | Yeah, that about sums it up. | 是的 大概就这样 |
[27:20] | And I’m supposed to believe this, | 我应该相信这些 |
[27:22] | even though I’ve already sonar-swept that entire lake | 虽然我用声纳搜索了整个湖底 |
[27:25] | and what you’re describing is impossible | 但你们的描述难以让人信服 |
[27:28] | and you’re not really Wildlife Service? | 而且你们根本不是野生动物管理局的 |
[27:32] | That’s right, | 是吧 |
[27:33] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[27:34] | The department’s never heard of you two. | 局里从来没听说过你们俩 |
[27:36] | See? | 是这样的 |
[27:37] | – Now, we can explain that. – Enough, | – 我们可以解释 – 够了 |
[27:39] | please. | 拜托 |
[27:41] | The only reason you’re breathing free air | 你们还没被抓起来的唯一原因 |
[27:44] | is one of Bill’s neighbors saw | 就是比尔的一个邻居 |
[27:46] | him steering out that boat just before you did. | 在你们之前看见了他驾船出去 |
[27:49] | So | 所以 |
[27:50] | we have a couple of options here. | 现在有几个选择 |
[27:51] | I can arrest you for impersonating government officials | 我以冒充政府官员的名义逮捕你们 |
[27:54] | and hold you as material | 把你们作为 |
[27:55] | witnesses to Bill Carlton’s disappearance, | 比尔·卡尔顿失踪案的人证扣押起来 |
[27:58] | or | 或者 |
[27:59] | we can chalk this all up to a bad day, | 我们就当今天走了霉运 |
[28:02] | you get into your car, | 你们开车 |
[28:03] | you put this town in your rearview mirror, | 马上从这儿离开 |
[28:06] | and you don’t ever darken my doorstep | 永远也不要回来 |
[28:09] | again! | 永远 |
[28:13] | Door number two sounds good. | 第二种选择听起来不错 |
[28:15] | That’s the one I’d pick. | 要是我 也选这个 |
[28:31] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[28:34] | What are you doing up? | 这么晚了你在做什么 |
[28:38] | Come on, let’s go to bed. | 来吧 睡觉去吧 |
[29:01] | Green. | 绿灯了 |
[29:02] | What? | 什么 |
[29:03] | Light’s green. | 变绿灯了 |
[29:12] | Ah, the interstate’s the other way. | 到另一个州了 |
[29:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:39] | But, Dean, this job, I think it’s over. | 迪恩 这事儿已经结束了 |
[29:41] | I’m not so sure. | 我不这样认为 |
[29:42] | If bill murdered Peter Sweeney | 如果是比尔谋杀了彼得·斯威尼 |
[29:43] | and Peter’s spirit got its revenge, | 而彼得的灵魂也报了仇 |
[29:45] | case closed. The spirit should be at rest. | 事情就了结了 他的灵魂也该安息了 |
[29:47] | All right, so what if we take off and this thing isn’t done? | 如果我们走了事情还没结束怎么办 |
[29:50] | What if we missed something? | 万一我们漏掉了什么 |
[29:51] | What if more people get hurt? | 致使更多人受害怎么办 |
[29:52] | But why would you think that? | 你为什么要那样想 |
[29:56] | Because Lucas was really scared. | 因为卢卡斯太害怕了 |
[29:57] | That’s what this is about? | 这就是原因吗 |
[30:00] | I just don’t want to leave town till I know the kid’s okay. | 确定那孩子没事之前我不想离开 |
[30:03] | Who are you, | 你是谁 |
[30:04] | and what have you done with my brother? | 你对我哥哥做了什么 |
[30:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:40] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定这么做吗 |
[31:41] | It’s pretty late, man. | 夜深了 伙计 |
[31:46] | Lucas? Lucas! | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 |
[31:50] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[32:30] | Can you tell me? | 能告诉我吗 |
[32:34] | No | 不 |
[32:42] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[32:48] | I’m going crazy. | 我一定是疯了 |
[32:51] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[32:54] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[32:56] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[33:01] | I heard… | 我听见了 |
[33:05] | I thought I heard… | 我觉得我听见了 |
[33:09] | there was this voice. | 一个声音 |
[33:11] | What did it say? | 它说什么了 |
[33:12] | It said | 它说 |
[33:14] | it said, “Come play with me.” | 它说 “来和我玩” |
[33:24] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么了 |
[33:45] | Do you recognize the kids in these pictures? | 你能认出照片里的这些孩子吗 |
[33:47] | What? | 什么 |
[33:50] | No, I huh… | 我不全认得 |
[33:51] | I mean, except that’s my dad right there. | 我知道这是我爸爸 |
[33:54] | He must have been about | 他那时候 |
[33:56] | 12 in these pictures. | 大概12岁 |
[33:59] | Chris Barr’s drowning | 克里斯·巴尔的溺水 |
[34:01] | the connection wasn’t to Bill Carlton. | 不仅只跟比尔·卡尔顿有关 |
[34:02] | It must have been to sheriff. | 一定还跟治安官有关 |
[34:03] | Bill and the sheriff, | 比尔和治安官 |
[34:05] | they were both involved with Peter. | 他们肯定跟彼得的死有关 |
[34:07] | What about Chris? | 关于克里斯的什么 |
[34:09] | My dad, what are you talking about? | 我爸爸 你们在说什么 |
[34:11] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[34:13] | Lucas, what is it? | 卢卡斯 怎么了 |
[34:20] | Lucas, honey? | 卢卡斯 亲爱的 |
[34:34] | You and Lucas get back to the house and stay there, okay? | 你和卢卡斯回屋里去 别出来 好吗 |
[35:01] | Peter’s bike. | 彼得的自行车 |
[35:03] | Who are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[35:07] | Put the gun down, Jake. | 放下枪 杰克 |
[35:10] | How did you know that was there? | 你怎么知道它在那 |
[35:12] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:12] | You and Bill killed Peter, | 你和比尔杀了彼得 |
[35:14] | drowned him in the lake, and then buried the bike? | 把尸体扔进湖里 然后埋了自行车 |
[35:17] | You can’t bury the truth, Jake. | 你掩埋不了真相 杰克 |
[35:20] | Nothing stays buried. | 纸包不住火 |
[35:25] | Go to your room, sweetie. | 去你的房间呆着 亲爱的 |
[35:28] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[35:29] | Lock the door and wait for me. Don’t come out. | 锁上门等着我 不要出来 |
[35:31] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:33] | You and Bill killed Peter Sweeney 35 years ago. | 35年前 你和比尔杀了彼得·斯威尼 |
[35:36] | that’s what the hell I’m talking about. | 这就是我要说的 |
[35:37] | Dad | 爸爸 |
[35:38] | And now you got one seriously pissed-off spirit. | 现在你要面对一个愤怒发狂的鬼魂 |
[35:40] | It’s gonna take Andrea, | 它会杀了安德里亚 |
[35:41] | Lucas, | 卢卡斯 |
[35:42] | everyone you love. | 你爱的每一个人 |
[35:44] | It’s gonna drown them, | 它会把他们淹死 |
[35:45] | and it’s gonna drag their bodies god knows where. | 把他们拖到谁也找不到的地方 |
[35:47] | So you can feel the Same pain Peter’s mom felt. | 你就可以感受到彼得的妈妈所遭受的痛苦 |
[35:50] | And then after that, | 之后 |
[35:53] | it’s gonna take you, | 它会杀掉你 |
[35:54] | and it’s not gonna stop until it does. | 未达目的前 它不会罢休 |
[35:56] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:58] | Because that’s exactly what it did to Bill Carlton. | 因为这就是它对比尔·卡尔顿所做的一切 |
[36:00] | Listen to yourselves, | 听听你们都说了些什么 |
[36:02] | both of you. | 你们两个 |
[36:02] | You’re insane. | 你们都疯了 |
[36:03] | I don’t really give a rat’s ass what you think of us, | 我根本不在乎你对我们的看法 |
[36:07] | but if we’re gonna bring down this spirit, | 但是如果我们要干掉这个鬼魂 |
[36:08] | we need to find the remains, | 我们就得找到尸体 |
[36:10] | salt them, | 给它撒上盐 |
[36:11] | and burn them into dust. | 然后把它烧成灰 |
[36:13] | Tell me you buried Peter somewhere. | 告诉我 你把彼得埋在哪里了 |
[36:14] | Tell me you didn’t just let him go in the lake. | 别说你就是把它扔进了湖里 |
[36:21] | Come play with me. | 来和我玩 |
[36:28] | Dad, | 爸爸 |
[36:28] | is any of this true? | 他们说的都是真的吗 |
[36:29] | No. Don’t listen to them. | 不 别听他们的 |
[36:31] | They’re liars, and they’re dangerous. | 他们是骗子 而且很危险 |
[36:32] | something tried to drown me. | 有东西想要淹死我 |
[36:34] | Chris died on that lake. | 克里斯死在了那个湖里 |
[36:36] | Dad, look at me. | 爸爸 看着我 |
[36:40] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[36:41] | you didn’t kill anyone. | 你没有杀人 |
[36:52] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[36:57] | Billy and I were at the lake. | 比利和我当时在湖边 |
[37:02] | Peter was the smallest one. We always bullied him, | 彼得个子最小 我们总是欺负他 |
[37:05] | but this time… | 但那一次 |
[37:08] | It got rough. | 不幸发生了 |
[37:14] | We were holding his head under the water. | 我们把他的头按在水里 |
[37:16] | We didn’t mean to, | 我们不是故意的 |
[37:18] | but we held him under too long, | 但是我们按得太久了 |
[37:20] | and he drowned. | 他淹死了 |
[37:28] | We let the body go, | 我们把尸体进湖里 |
[37:30] | and it sank. | 它就沉下去了 |
[37:38] | Oh, Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[37:43] | We were kids. | 我们当时只是孩子 |
[37:44] | We were so scared. | 我们怕得要死 |
[37:45] | It was a mistake, | 那是个意外 |
[37:46] | but, Andrea, | 但是 安德里亚 |
[37:48] | to say that I have anything to do with these drownings, | 说我跟这些溺水的人有关 |
[37:50] | with Chris, | 跟克里斯有关 |
[37:51] | because of some ghost | 就因为什么鬼魂 |
[37:53] | it’s not rational. | 那太不理性了 |
[37:56] | All right, listen to me, | 好吧 听我说 |
[37:58] | all of you. | 你们家所有人 |
[37:59] | We need to get you away from this lake | 我们得立刻带你们离开这个湖 |
[38:01] | as far as we can right now. | 能走多远走多远 |
[38:07] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[38:11] | Come play with me. | 来和我玩 |
[38:14] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[38:15] | Lucas! Stay where you are! | 卢卡斯 呆在那别动 |
[38:37] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[38:41] | Andrea, stay there. | 安德里亚呆在那 |
[38:42] | No, Lucas! | 不 卢卡斯 |
[38:44] | We’ll get him. Stay on the dock. | 我们会找到他的 呆在码头上 |
[38:51] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[38:55] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[38:58] | Lucas, where are you? | 卢卡斯 你在哪 |
[39:03] | Peter, | 彼得 |
[39:04] | If you can hear me, | 如果你能听见我 |
[39:06] | please, Peter, | 求你了 彼得 |
[39:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:10] | – I’m so… – Dad, no! | – 我非常 – 爸爸 不 |
[39:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[39:12] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[39:13] | Lucas | 卢卡斯 |
[39:14] | He’s j… he’s just a little boy. | 他只是个小孩子 |
[39:17] | Please, it’s not his fault. It’s mine. | 求你了 那不是他的错 都是我的错 |
[39:19] | Please take me! | 带我走吧 |
[39:21] | Jake, | 杰克 |
[39:22] | No! | 不要 |
[39:23] | Listen, let it be over! | 听着 让一切都结束吧 |
[39:27] | Dad | 爸爸 |
[39:29] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[39:32] | No | 不 |
[39:43] | No… | 不 |
[40:27] | Look, we’re not gonna save everybody. | 我们不可能救每一个人 |
[40:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:33] | Sam, | 萨姆 |
[40:35] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[40:38] | We’re glad we caught you. | 很高兴你们还没走 |
[40:39] | We just, um, we made you lunch for the road. | 我们做了路上吃的午餐给你们 |
[40:44] | Lucas insisted on making the sandwiches himself. | 卢卡斯一定要亲自做三明治 |
[40:48] | Can I give it to them now? | 我能把东西给他们吗 |
[40:51] | Of course. | 可以了 |
[40:53] | Come on, Lucas, let’s load this in the car. | 来 卢卡斯 我们把这个放到车上 |
[41:01] | How you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[41:05] | It’s just gonna take a long | 这需要很长一段时间 |
[41:06] | time to sort through everything, you know? | 来忘记这事情 |
[41:12] | Andrea, I’m sorry. | 安德里亚 对不起 |
[41:15] | You saved my son. | 你们救了我儿子 |
[41:18] | I can’t ask for more than that. | 我不能要求更多了 |
[41:23] | Dad loved me. | 爸爸很爱我 |
[41:25] | He loved Lucas. | 他很爱卢卡斯 |
[41:27] | No matter what he did, | 不管他做了什么 |
[41:28] | I just have to… | 我只能 |
[41:31] | hold on to that. | 这么想 |
[41:38] | All right, | 好了 |
[41:39] | if you’re gonna be talking now, | 如果你现在又开始讲话了 |
[41:41] | this is a very important phrase, | 这是句很重要的短语 |
[41:43] | so I want you to repeat it one more time. | 所以我想让你再重复一遍 |
[41:44] | Zeppelin rules! | 柏林飞艇 最牛 |
[41:45] | That’s right. Up high. | 好样的 击掌 |
[41:50] | Take care of your mom, okay? | 好好照顾你妈妈 好吗 |
[42:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:07] | Sam, move your ass. | 萨姆 走吧 |
[42:09] | We’re gonna run out of daylight before we hit the road. | 再不走天就黑了 |