时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[00:05] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can. | 赶快带你弟弟离开屋子 |
[00:07] | Now, Dean. Go! | 快 迪恩 快跑 |
[00:11] | Dad’s on a hunting trip. | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
[00:13] | He hasn’t been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
[00:16] | l swore I was done hunting. | 我发过誓再也不猎魔了 |
[00:18] | l can’t do this alone. | 我一个人没法完成 |
[00:20] | No! Jess! | 不 杰西 |
[00:22] | I think Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我想他想让我们继续他的工作 |
[00:24] | You know, saving people, hunting things. | 就是 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 |
[00:27] | No. I gotta find Jessica’s killer. | 不 我得找出杀杰西卡的凶手 |
[00:49] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:30] | Be advised, we found the victim. | 大家注意 我们找到受害人了 |
[01:35] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[01:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[01:43] | In there.In there. | 在里面 在里面 |
[01:48] | Choke Team let’s go. | 进去看看 |
[01:55] | Freeze! Don’t move!Drop the knife. | 站住 别动 扔了那把刀 |
[01:58] | Keep your hands where I see them! | 把头抬起来 |
[02:00] | Drop it. | 扔了它 |
[02:01] | -Hold it right there! – Come on, come on! | – 转过来 – 快 快 |
[02:03] | Now. | 就现在 |
[02:05] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢的 |
[02:07] | Do it. | 按我说的做 |
[02:28] | All right. l figure we hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south… | 好吧 我想我们能在午饭前到达图凯瑞然后向南开 |
[02:33] | bisbee…then Bisbee by midnight. | 顺利的话半夜就能到达 |
[02:37] | Sam wears women’s underwear. | 什么时候变得跟个女人一样了 |
[02:39] | -l’ve been listening, l’m just busy. – Busy doing what? | – 我在听 我只是很忙 – 忙着做什么 |
[02:42] | Reading e-mails. | 读我的邮件 |
[02:45] | -E-mails from who? – From my friends at Stanford. | – 谁发给你的邮件 – 我斯坦福的朋友 |
[02:48] | You’re kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies? | 你在说笑吧 你还在和你的大学同学联系吗 |
[02:52] | -Why not? – Well… | – 为什么不 – 那么 |
[02:58] | what exactly do you tell them? | 你和他们说过你吗 |
[02:59] | You know? About where you’ve been, what you’ve been doing. | 关于你要去那里 你在做过什么 |
[03:03] | I tell them l’m on a road trip with my big brother. | 我告诉他们我正和我哥一起汽车旅行 |
[03:05] | I tell them l needed some time off after Jess. | 我只是告诉他们我需要时间安抚自己 |
[03:08] | Oh, so you lie to them. | 那么你对他们撒谎了 |
[03:10] | No. I just don’t tell them everything. | 不 我只是没告诉他们全部 |
[03:13] | Yeah, that’s called lying. | 但那就叫撒谎 |
[03:16] | I get it. Telling them the truth is far worse. | 兄弟 这我能理解 告诉他们真相是不太好 |
[03:18] | So, what am l supposed to do? Just cut everybody out of my life? | 那我该做什么 把我的朋友都吓跑吗 |
[03:22] | -You’re serious? – Look, it sucks, but… | – 你认真的吗 – 听着 这的确很糟糕 |
[03:25] | a job like this, you can’t get close to people. | 但做这样的工作 你不可能和普通人很亲近 |
[03:28] | You’re kind of antisocial, you know that? | 是你自己不擅社交 你知道吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah, whatever. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[03:35] | -God. – What? | – 天啊 – 怎么了 |
[03:39] | This e-mail from this girl Rebecca Warren, one of those friends of mine. | 这是我朋友瑞贝卡·沃伦发来的邮件 |
[03:42] | She hot? | 她漂亮吗 |
[03:44] | I went to school with her and her brother Zach. | 我和她还有她哥扎克是同学 |
[03:47] | She says Zach’s been charged with murder. | 她说扎克因为谋杀罪正被控告 |
[03:49] | Arrested for killing his girlfriend. | 因为杀害他女朋友而被捕 |
[03:51] | Rebecca says he didn’t do it… | 瑞贝卡说她哥哥没做过 但是 |
[03:53] | but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case. | 但看来警察有着比较充足的证据 |
[03:57] | Dude, what kind of people you hanging out with? | 兄弟 你到底和什么样的家伙混在一起 |
[03:59] | No, I know Zach. He’s no killer. | 不 我了解扎克 他绝不会杀人 |
[04:01] | Yeah, well, maybe you know Zach as well as he knows you. | 也许你像他一样 都有所隐瞒 |
[04:04] | They’re in St.Louis. We’re going. | 他们在圣路易市 我们走 |
[04:07] | Look, sorry about your buddy, okay? | 我为你的朋友感到难过 |
[04:09] | This does not sound like our kind of problem. | 但这不是我们该解决的问题 |
[04:12] | It is. They’re my friends. | 这是我们的问题 他们是我的朋友 |
[04:14] | St.Louis is 400 miles behind us, Sam. | 圣路易市在我们身后400公里 Sam |
[04:33] | -Oh, my God. Sam. – Well, if it isn’t little Becky. | – 我的天啊 萨姆 – 这不是小贝基 |
[04:35] | And you know what you can do with that “little Becky” crap. | 好吧 你喜欢叫什么就叫什么 |
[04:41] | -l got your e-mail. – l didn’t think that you would come. | – 我收到你的邮件了 – 我没想到你会来这里 |
[04:45] | Dean. Older brother. | 我是迪恩 他哥哥 |
[04:47] | -Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[04:49] | We’re here to help.Whatever we can do. | 我们是来帮忙的 看看我们能做什么 |
[04:52] | Come in. | 进来 |
[04:58] | Nice place. | 房间很漂亮 |
[04:59] | It’s my parents’. | 这是我父母的 |
[05:00] | I was crashing here for the long weekend when everything happened. | 过去我只是周末才来这里渡假的 但当这事情发生后 |
[05:04] | I decided to take the semester off. I’m gonna stay until Zach’s free. | 我决定这学期休学 等扎克没事之后我看离开 |
[05:09] | -Where are your folks? – They live in Paris for half the year… | – 那你的亲人呢 – 他们在巴黎住了半年 |
[05:12] | so they’re on their way home now for the trial. | 现在他们为了审讯正赶来这里 |
[05:14] | You guys want a beer? | 你们要点啤酒或其它什么 |
[05:16] | -Hey. – No thanks. | – 谢了 – 不用了 |
[05:18] | So tell us what happened. | 告诉我们到底发生了什么事 |
[05:22] | Well… Zach, he came home, and he found Emily tied to a chair. | 好吧 扎克回到家 他发现艾米丽被绑在椅子上 |
[05:27] | And she was beaten up and bloody, and she wasn’t breathing, and so he | 她被人殴打过 鲜血淋淋 已经没有呼吸 所以他… |
[05:33] | He called 911 and the police, they showed up and- | 他打911 警察赶来了 可是 |
[05:37] | And they arrested him. | 他们逮捕了他 |
[05:39] | But the thing is, the only way that Zach could have killed Emily… | 但实际是 如果是扎克杀害了艾米丽 |
[05:42] | is if he was in two places at the same time. | 那么只能说明他能够同时身处两地 |
[05:46] | The police, they have a video. | 警察有一盘录象带 |
[05:47] | lt’s from the security tape from across the street. | 是从十字路口录象里头剪辑下来的 |
[05:51] | And it shows Zach coming home at 10:30. | 上面记录显示扎克十点半回了家 |
[05:55] | Now, Emily was killed just after that. | 艾米丽就在那后被杀 |
[05:58] | But l swear, he was here with me having a few beers until at least after midnight. | 但我可以发誓他那时正和我一起 喝啤酒直到半夜 |
[06:03] | You know, maybe we could see the crime scene. | 我们可以去看看扎克家的犯罪现场吗 |
[06:05] | -Zach’s house. – We could. | – 扎克的家 – 可以吗 |
[06:09] | I mean, why?I mean, what could you do? | 这样你们能做些什么呢 |
[06:11] | Well, me, not much. But Dean’s a cop. | 我不行 但迪恩是警察 |
[06:18] | -A detective, actually. – Really? Where? | – 实际上我是侦探 – 真的吗 哪里的 |
[06:22] | Bisbee, Arizona. | 亚利桑那州 比斯比 |
[06:25] | But l’m off duty now. | 但我现在在休假 |
[06:29] | You guys, it’s so nice to offer, but I just-l don’t know. | 我不明白为什么你们对我那么好 我真的不明白 |
[06:33] | Beck, look, l know Zach didn’t do this. | 贝克 听着 我知道扎克没杀人 |
[06:37] | Now, we have to find a way to prove that he’s innocent. | 现在我们得证明他无罪 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[06:46] | I’m gonna go get the keys. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[06:54] | You’re a real straight shooter with your friends. | 兄弟 看来你对你的朋友很坦白 |
[06:57] | -Look, Zach and Becky need our help. | 听着 扎克和贝基 需要我们的帮助 |
[07:00] | l don’t think this is our kind of problem. | 可我认为这不是我们该处理的问题 |
[07:01] | Two places at once?We’ve looked into less. | 你是说一个人同时出现在两地吗 那我们就查到底 |
[07:24] | You’re sure this is okay? | 你们觉得这么做合适吗 |
[07:26] | Yeah. l am an officer of the law. | 没问题 我是执法者 |
[07:46] | Beck, you wanna wait outside? | 贝基 你想呆在外面吗 |
[07:50] | No, I wanna help. | 不 我想帮忙 |
[08:00] | Tell us what else the police said. | 告诉我们警察还说了什么 |
[08:02] | Well, there’s no sign of a break-in. | 好吧 没有闯入的迹象 |
[08:06] | They say that Emily let her attacker in. | 他们说是艾米丽让凶手进门的 |
[08:08] | The lawyers, they’re already talking about plea-bargain. | 律师们也都在考虑怎么样减少刑罚 |
[08:14] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[08:17] | Look, Beck, if Zach didn’t do this, it means someone else did. | 听着 贝基 如果扎克没那么做 那就是其他人干的… |
[08:23] | Any idea who? | 能想起是谁吗 |
[08:29] | There was something. About a week before, somebody broke in here. | 对了 这有些事情 大概一星期前 有人破门而入 |
[08:34] | They stole some clothes. Zach’s clothes. | 偷了些扎克的衣服 |
[08:38] | The police, they don’t think it’s anything. | 但是警察他们把这不当回事 |
[08:41] | I mean, we’re not that far from downtown. | 我的意思是我们离市中心没那么远 |
[08:44] | Sometimes people get robbed. | 有时候会遭到抢劫 |
[08:55] | You know, that used to be the sweetest dog. | 你知道吗 这狗以前很温顺 |
[08:58] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[08:59] | He just changed. | 它变了 |
[09:00] | Do you remember when he changed? | 你还记得它什么时候开始变的呢 |
[09:02] | I guess around the time of the murder. | 就在凶案发生那个时间 |
[09:16] | So the neighbor’s dog went psycho… | 扎克女朋友被杀时 |
[09:18] | right around the time Zach’s girlfriend was killed. | 邻居家的狗像疯了似地乱叫 |
[09:21] | Animals can sense the paranormal. | 动物通常对超自然现象很敏感 |
[09:23] | Yeah, maybe Fido saw something. | 也许它是看到了些什么 |
[09:27] | So you think maybe this is our kind of problem? | 所以你现在觉得是我们的问题了吧 |
[09:30] | No, probably not. | 这还不能确定 |
[09:31] | But we should look at the security tape just to make sure. | 但我们得看看录象带确定一下 |
[09:34] | -Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 恩 |
[09:38] | So the tape, the security footage? | 那个录象呢 |
[09:40] | Think your lawyers could get it?I don’t have that jurisdiction. | 也许你的律师能弄到它 我没那权限 |
[09:44] | I’ve already got it. l didn’t wanna say something in front of the cop. | 我有带子 我不想在警察前说错什么 |
[09:48] | I stole it off the lawyer’s desk.I just had to see it for myself. | 我从律师的桌上偷到了 我只想自己看看 |
[09:54] | All right. | 很好 |
[10:14] | I’m miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[10:16] | -Why do they always have to send you? – Because I’m the best. | – 他们为什么要送你去呢 – 因为我是最棒的啊 |
[10:20] | Well, l know. That’s why I want you to stay home. | 我知道 所以我想你留在家里 |
[10:24] | It’s just Kansas City. | 我只是去一趟堪萨斯城 |
[10:27] | Be home tomorrow night and make it up to you. | 我明晚就回来 回来弥补你 |
[10:35] | You’d better. | 最好是这样 |
[11:01] | Here he comes. | 他出现了 |
[11:03] | 22:04, that’s just after 10. | 22点04分 这刚过十点 |
[11:06] | You said time of death was about 10:30. | 你说了死亡时间大概是在十点半 |
[11:09] | Our lawyers hired some kind of video expert. | 我的律师找了几个视频专家 |
[11:12] | He says the tape’s authentic. | 他说录象带没问题 |
[11:14] | It wasn’t tampered with. | 没有做手脚 |
[11:19] | Beck, can we take those beers now? | 贝克 我们能喝点啤酒吗 |
[11:23] | -Oh, sure. | 喔 当然可以 |
[11:25] | Hey… Maybe some sandwiches too? | 嘿 也拿点三明治 好吗 |
[11:29] | What do you think this is, Hooters? | 你当这里是什么地方啊 餐厅吗 |
[11:33] | -l wish. What is it? – Check this out. | – 你看到了什么吗 – 来看看这个 |
[11:44] | Maybe it’s just a camera flare. | 也许只是摄影机的反光 |
[11:46] | That’s not like any flare l’ve ever seen. | 可不象我看过的摄影机的反光 |
[11:48] | A lot of cultures believe a photo can catch a glimpse of the soul. | 许多文明都认为照相能捕捉到灵魂 |
[11:52] | Remember that dog? Maybe he saw this. | 还记得那条发狂的狗吗 也许它就是看到了这个 |
[11:55] | Maybe this is a dark double of Zach’s, something that looks like him but isn’t. | 也许这是另外一个邪恶的扎克 只是外表和他一样而已 |
[11:59] | -Like a doppelgnger. – Yeah. | – 就象死灵 – 是的 |
[12:00] | That would sure explain how he was in two places at once. | 这能解释他为什么同时出现在两地 |
[12:12] | Honey? It’s me. | 亲爱的是我 |
[12:16] | The client cancelled at the last minute. | 客户最后一刻取消了会面 |
[12:22] | I called. Why didn’t you answer? | 我打电话了 你怎么不接 |
[12:28] | Lindsay? | 琳赛 |
[12:32] | Lindsay? | 琳赛 |
[12:37] | Lindsay? | 琳赛 |
[12:42] | It’s okay, Lindsay. It’s me. | 没事的 琳赛 我回来了 |
[12:46] | Please don’t hurt me anymore. Leave me alone. | 求你了不要再伤害我 放过我吧 |
[13:51] | All right. So, what are we doing here at 5:30 in the morning? | 好吧 才五点半 我们来这儿干吗 |
[13:55] | I realized something. | 我发现一件事 |
[13:56] | The videotape shows the killer going in, but not coming out. | 根据录像带显示 凶手进去后却没出来 |
[14:00] | -So he came out the back door? – Right. | – 所以他是从后门出来的 – 是的 |
[14:02] | So there should be a trail to follow.A trail the police would never pursue. | 一定有轨迹可以跟踪 警察根本不会追查的轨迹 |
[14:06] | Because they think the killer never left. They caught your friend Zach inside. | 因为他们以为凶手没离开 他们在里面抓到了你的朋友Zach |
[14:10] | I still don’t know what we’re doing here at 5:30 in the morning. | 我还是不明白我们五点半在这儿干吗 |
[14:27] | Blood. Somebody came this way. | 血迹 凶手有经过这里 |
[14:30] | Maybe the trail ends.i don’t see anything here. | 就那点儿痕迹吧 我这边什么也没有 |
[14:50] | -What happened? – He tried to kill his wife. | – 发生了什么 – 他企图杀害他的妻子 |
[14:55] | -Tied her up and beat her. – Really? | – 把她绑起来殴打她 – 真的吗 |
[14:58] | I used to see him going to work in the morning. He’d wave, say hello. | 我经常看到他早上去工作 和他的妻子道别 |
[15:02] | He seemed like such a nice guy. | 他看起来是个好人 |
[15:30] | Hey. Remember when l said this wasn’t our kind of problem? – Yeah. | – 嘿 还记得我说过这不是我们的问题吗 – 记得 |
[15:33] | -Definitely our kind of problem. – What did you find out? | – 可现在一定是我们的事了 – 你查到什么 |
[15:36] | I just talked to the patrolman who heard this guy Alex’s story. | 我问了到现场的第一个警察 他也听了Alex的故事 |
[15:39] | The dude was driving home | 很明显这个家伙出公差后正开车回家 |
[15:41] | from a trip when his wife was attacked. | 而当时他老婆正被人袭击 |
[15:42] | -So he was two places at once? – Exactly. | – 他同时在两地 – 对 |
[15:44] | Then he sees himself in the house.Cops say he’s a nut job. | 然后别人看到他在自己家里 警察认为他胡说 |
[15:47] | Two dark doubles attacking loved ones in exactly the same way. | 两起同样手法袭击自己爱人的案件 |
[15:52] | Could be the same thing doing it too. | 也应该是同一人做的 |
[15:56] | Shapeshifter? Something that can make itself look like anyone? | 变形人 某种能把自己变成其它人的东西 |
[15:59] | Every culture has a shapeshifter lore. | 世界上的每种文明都有着变形者的传说 |
[16:02] | Legends of creatures who transform themselves into animals or other men. | 传说中的生物能把自己变成动物或人 |
[16:05] | Right. Skinwalkers, werewolves. | 对 幻兽人 狼人 |
[16:07] | We got two attacks within blocks of each other. | 同一街区的两起袭击事件 |
[16:09] | I’m guessing we got a shapeshifter problem. | 我想这里有个变形者要对付 |
[16:12] | Let me ask you this | 让我提个问题 |
[16:13] | In all this shapeshifter lore, can any of them fly? | 这些传说中的变形人他们会飞吗 |
[16:18] | Not that I know of.l picked up a trail here. | 据我所知没有 我在这里发现了些痕迹 |
[16:21] | Someone ran out of the back of this building, headed off this way. | 有人从这栋楼的后面溜了出来从这条路跑了 |
[16:24] | -Just like your friend’s house. – Yeah. And just like at Zach’s house… | – 就象你朋友的家一样 – 是的 就象扎克的家 |
[16:28] | the trail suddenly ends. | 但痕迹突然消失了 |
[16:30] | I mean, whatever it is just disappeared. | 不管怎样它就是消失了 |
[16:36] | Well, there’s another way to go. | 可能有条其它的路可以溜掉 |
[16:38] | Down. | 往地下 |
[16:59] | I bet this runs right by Zach’s house too. | 我打赌这也通向扎克的家 |
[17:03] | The shapeshifter could be using the sewer system to get around. | 这个变形者能利用下水道系统到这周围 |
[17:06] | I think you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[17:09] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[17:15] | Is this from his victims? | 哦 这是受害者身上的 |
[17:25] | I just had a sick thought. | 我刚有个恶心的想法 |
[17:27] | When the shapeshifter changes shape, | 当那个变形者变身的时候 |
[17:30] | maybe it sheds. | 也许这就是它脱落的 |
[17:34] | That is sick. | 那太恶心了 |
[17:37] | One thing I learned from Dad: | 我从老爸那里学来一样 |
[17:39] | No matter what kind of shapeshifter it is, there’s one sure way to kill it. | 无论它是那种变形者一定有种方法可以杀了它 |
[17:43] | -Silver bullet to the heart. – That’s right. | – 用银子弹射穿它的心脏 – 对 |
[17:49] | This is Sam. | 我是萨姆 |
[17:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[17:51] | Near Zach’s, checking some things out. | 我们在扎克家附近 我们查出了点眉目 |
[17:53] | Sam, just stop, because l really…don’t need your help anymore. | 请停止 因为我不需要你们的帮助了 |
[17:56] | What? | 你说什么 |
[17:57] | I told the lawyers that we went to the crime scene. | 我告诉了我的律师 我们去了现场 |
[18:01] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[18:02] | I said we were with a policeman… | 我告诉他们是因为我和警察陪着 |
[18:04] | an the chacked it out | 他们核对了身份 |
[18:05] | and they told me that there is no detective Dean Winchester. | 说根本就没有叫迪恩·温彻斯特的警察 |
[18:08] | -Beck-I don’t get why you would lie to me. | – 贝克 – 我不明白你为什么要对我撒那样的谎 |
[18:12] | -We’re trying to help. – Oh, trying to help? | – 我们想帮你 – 哦 想帮我 |
[18:14] | Do you realize that was a sealed crime scene? | 你们意识到那是受保护的现场吗 |
[18:16] | This could have ruined Zach’s case. | 那么做只可能让扎克的案子更糟 |
[18:18] | l’m sorry, but | 贝克 我很抱歉 可是 |
[18:19] | No. Goodbye, Sam. | 再见了 萨姆 |
[18:34] | I hate to say it, but that’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 我也不想说 可我早说过会这样的 |
[18:38] | You lie to your friends because if they knew the real you | 你对你的朋友撒谎 因为你知道他们了解你后 |
[18:40] | they’d be freaked. | 他们会害怕 |
[18:42] | -lt’s just-lt’d be easier if | – 如果我换作你 – 那事情就会简单多了 |
[18:45] | -lf I was like you. – Hey, like it or not, we are not like other people. | – 嘿 兄弟 – 这不是象或不象我们不是普通人 |
[18:50] | But l’ll tell you one thing, this whole gig… | 我要告诉你一件事这件事 |
[18:54] | it aingt without perks. | 你要昂首面对 |
[19:52] | -Think we’re close to its lair. – Why do you say that? | – 我觉得我们靠近它的巢穴了 – 你为什么那么说 |
[19:55] | Because there’s another puke-inducing pile next to your face. | 因为在你右边又有一堆黏黏的恶心的脱皮 |
[19:58] | Oh, God. | 噢 我的天那 |
[20:02] | Looks like it’s lived here for a while. | 看起来它住这里有阵子了 |
[20:04] | Who knows how many murders he’s gotten away with. | 谁知道他犯了多少次凶杀案啊 |
[20:08] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[20:15] | Get the son of a bitch! | 抓住这个狗娘养的 |
[20:47] | All right, let’s split up. | 好的 我们分头追 |
[20:49] | All right. I’ll meet you on the other side. | 好的 我们在里面汇合 |
[21:05] | -Yes. – Oh, I know. | – 是吗 – 我知道 |
[21:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:32] | -Anything? – No, he’s gone. | – 找到了吗 – 不 它溜掉了 |
[21:35] | All right, let’s get back to the car. | 好吧 让我们回到车上去 |
[21:54] | You think he found another way underground? | 你认为他找到了另一条下水道吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah, probably. You got the keys? | 有可能你有钥匙 |
[22:04] | Hey, didn’t Dad once face a shapeshifter in San Antonio? | 爸爸是不是有次在圣安东尼奥对付过变形者 |
[22:08] | No, it was Austin. | 那是在奥斯顿 |
[22:10] | And it turned out not to be a shapeshifter. lt was a thought-form. | 后来知道那不是变形者 |
[22:12] | A psychic projection, remember? | 那只是思维形式 的一个心境投射 记得吗 |
[22:17] | Oh, right.Here you go. | 记得 给你 |
[22:37] | Don’t move!What have you done with him? | 别动哦 你对他做了什么 |
[22:40] | Dude, chill. lt’s me, all right? | 兄弟 怎么啦 是我啊 |
[22:43] | l don’t think so. | 不 我不那么想 |
[22:44] | -Where’s my brother? – You’re about to shoot him. | – 把我哥哥弄那里去了 – 你这样会打死他的 |
[22:46] | -Calm down. – You caught those keys with your left. | – 萨姆 冷静点 – 你用左手接住钥匙 |
[22:48] | Your shoulder was hurt. | 你的肩膀应该是受了伤的 |
[22:50] | Yeah, it’s better. You want me to cry? | 是的 可现在好多了你想要我干吗 哭吗 |
[22:52] | You’re not my brother. | 你不是我哥 |
[22:55] | Why don’t you pull the trigger, then.Because you’re not sure. | 好啊 那你怎么不开枪 因为你不确定 |
[22:59] | -Dude, you know me. – Don’t. | – 兄弟 你了解我的 – 不要 |
[23:37] | Where is he? | 我哥他在那里 |
[23:39] | Where’s Dean? | 迪恩在哪里 |
[23:43] | I wouldn’t worry about him. | 我才不担心他 |
[23:45] | -l’d worry about you. – Where is he? | – 我只担心你 – 他在那里 |
[23:50] | You don’t really wanna know. | 其实你并不关心这个 |
[23:54] | I swear, the more l learn about your family… | 我对你们家一清二楚 |
[23:58] | I thought I came from a bad background. | 我觉得我过得并不好 |
[24:01] | What do you mean, learn? | 你说什么 你能了解我们的想法吗 |
[24:25] | He sure got issues with you. | 他和你之间有问题 |
[24:27] | You got to go to college. | 你上了大学 |
[24:30] | He had to stay home. | 而他只能呆在家 |
[24:33] | I mean, l had to stay home. With Dad. | 我的意思是我只能呆在家里 和爸爸一起 |
[24:36] | You don’t think l had dreams of my own? | 你以为我没有自己的梦想吗 |
[24:38] | But Dad needed me. | 但老爸需要我 |
[24:40] | Where the hell were you? | 你跑哪里去了 |
[24:41] | Where is my brother? | 我哥哥在那里 |
[24:43] | l’m your brother. | 我就是你的哥哥 |
[24:47] | See, deep down, | 看 从我内心深处… |
[24:49] | l’m just jealous. | 我很嫉妒你 |
[24:52] | You got friends. You could have a life. | 你有朋友 有你自己的生活 |
[24:56] | Me? l know I’m a freak. | 我 我只知道我自己是个怪物 |
[24:59] | And sooner or later, everybody’s gonna leave me. | 所有的人迟早都会离开我 |
[25:04] | -What are you talking about? – You left. | – 你在说什么 – 你离开了我 |
[25:08] | Hell, I did everything Dad asked me to, and he ditched me too. | 爸爸托付我每件事我都尽力完成 可他还是弃我而去 |
[25:10] | No explanation, nothing. Just: | 没有任何解释 什么都没有 |
[25:15] | Left me with your sorry ass. | 离开了我 让我和你这混蛋在一起 |
[25:22] | But still, this life… | 但是我的生活 |
[25:25] | it’s not without its perks. | 终会有转机的 |
[25:28] | I meet the nicest people. | 我遇到了很漂亮诱人的美女 |
[25:32] | Like little Becky. You know Dean would bang her if he had the chance. | 就象小贝基 你知道的 迪恩如果有机会一定会泡她 |
[25:37] | Let’s see what happens. | 让我们看看会发生什么吧 |
[25:52] | -Oh, hi. – l know what you’re gonna say. | – 嗨 – 我知道你要说什么 |
[25:54] | -Oh, you do? – Well, no, not exactly. | – 哦 是吗 – 也不一定很准确 |
[25:56] | But l can take a guess: | 但让我猜猜看 |
[25:58] | “Get off my porch”? | 给我滚蛋 |
[26:01] | That’s about right. | 对 我会那么说 |
[26:03] | I admit it, we lied.Thought l’d try to explain myself. | 我承认 我们撒谎了 我想我要来解释一下 |
[26:07] | Sam told me not to come, but I thought: | 萨姆叫我别来 |
[26:09] | “What the hell? I have to try.” | 但是我想还是该来试试 |
[26:18] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[26:23] | That better be you, Sam, and not that freak of nature. | 你最好是萨姆 而不是那个怪物 |
[26:27] | Yeah, it’s me. He went to Rebecca’s, looking like you. | 是我 他以你的样子去瑞贝卡的家了 |
[26:32] | Well, he’s not stupid. | 看起来他还不笨 |
[26:35] | He picked the handsome one. | 他选了个比较帅的样子 |
[26:42] | So you’re saying that there’s something out there | 所以你是说有这样的怪物 |
[26:44] | that made itself look like my brother. | 他变成我哥哥的样子 |
[26:47] | hmm. | 恩 |
[26:48] | -What did you call it? – A shapeshifter. | – 你怎么称呼它来着 – 变形者 |
[26:52] | Yeah. Maybe we’re crazy. | 是的 也许我们疯了 |
[26:56] | But what if we’re not? | 但可能我们是正确的 |
[26:58] | Look, you said it yourself that Zach was in two places at once. | 你自己也那么说扎克同时在两个地方出现 |
[27:01] | -Tell me how that could happen. – Okay, so this thing… | – 告诉我这怎么可能发生呢 – 好吧 那么这个东西 |
[27:05] | it can make itself look like anybody? | 他可以让自己变成任何人吗 |
[27:08] | That’s right. | 对 |
[27:09] | Well, what is it? Like a genetic freak? | 哦 那它象什么 一个完全的怪物吗 |
[27:15] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[27:18] | Evolution is about mutation, right? | 可能进化中会有突变 |
[27:22] | So maybe this thing was born human… | 所以也许这个东西以人的形态出生 |
[27:26] | but was different. | 但却不是人类 |
[27:29] | Hideous and hated. | 丑恶而且憎恨一切 |
[27:33] | Until he learned to become someone else. | 直到他学会变成某个人 |
[27:40] | Yeah, that’s the thing. | 对 就是这样 |
[27:42] | He didn’t just look like you, he was you… | 他不只是看上去象你 他就是你 |
[27:45] | or he was becoming you. | 或者说他在变成你 |
[27:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思我不清楚 |
[27:48] | It’s like he was downloading your thoughts and memories. | 就想象他在复制 你的想法和记忆 |
[27:51] | -You mean like the Vulcan Mind Meld? – Yes, something like that. | – 你是指复制思维 – 是的 就象那样 |
[27:55] | Maybe that’s why he doesn’t just kill us. | 也许这就是为什么 他不杀掉我们的原因 |
[28:01] | Maybe he needs to keep us alive… | 他需要我们活着 |
[28:05] | -…for the psychic connection. – Hands. | – 心灵感应 – 手给我 |
[28:07] | Yeah. Come on, we gotta go.He’s probably at Rebecca’s already. | 快点 我们得离开这 他已经到瑞贝卡的家了 |
[28:13] | Come on. We gotta find a phone, call the police. | 来吧 我们得找个电话 报警 |
[28:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa.You’re gonna put an APB out on me. | 喔 喔 你想让我上通缉令吗 |
[28:20] | Sorry.This way. | 对不起 往这边走 |
[28:29] | It’s funny. | 这很有趣 |
[28:31] | I kind of understand him He’s all alone. | 我开始有点了解它了 它很孤独 |
[28:36] | Close to no one. | 不与人亲近 |
[28:38] | All he wants is for someone to love him. | 它想要的不过是个爱它的人 |
[28:43] | He’s like me. | 它就象我一样 |
[28:50] | Everybody needs a little human touch now and then. | 每个人都不时需要人的抚慰 |
[28:56] | -lt’s so hard to be different. – You should go. | – 身为异类的感觉太难受了 – 你该走了 |
[29:08] | You are disgusting!Just get out of here! | 你让人讨厌 快点离开这 |
[29:11] | -Rebecca, just calm down. – Oh, calm down. | – 瑞贝卡请冷静点 – 要我冷静吗 |
[29:13] | -What is wrong with you? – What’s wrong with me? | – 你到底怎么回事 – 问我怎么回事 |
[29:15] | -What’s wrong with you? – I’m calling the police. | – 这该问你 – 我要报警了 |
[29:32] | Give me your hands! | 把你手伸出来 |
[29:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:40] | You’re a nice girl, Rebecca. | 你是个漂亮的女孩 瑞贝卡 |
[29:43] | I mean, l liked you. | 我的意思是 我喜欢你 |
[29:47] | Believe me, it makes this harder. | 相信我 这让我很难下手 |
[29:53] | But l gotta do what I gotta do. | 但我还是要做我该做的事 |
[30:38] | Freeze! Drop the knife.Drop the knife! | 别动 扔了那把刀 扔了那把刀 |
[30:42] | Drop the knife! | 扔了那把刀 扔了那把刀 |
[30:47] | Come on, come on! | 追 追 |
[30:49] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[32:06] | where asquad team discovered a local woman found engaged | 警察在房子里发现一名当地女性被绑于室 |
[32:09] | her attacker a white male approximately 24 to 30years of age | 白人男性 年龄在24岁至30岁 |
[32:14] | was discovered hiding in the home | 警察当时发现凶手藏匿于屋内 |
[32:15] | -Shots were fired… – Man, that’s not even a good picture. | – 有枪声响起 伙计 – 这照片也太难看了 |
[32:19] | It’s good enough. | 但足够让人认出你 |
[32:28] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:32] | They said attempted murder.At least we know | 他们说企图谋杀 但至少我们知道 |
[32:34] | l didn’t kill her. | 我没杀死她 |
[32:35] | l’ll check on Rebecca in the morning. | 我明早要去看看瑞贝卡 看看她还好吗 |
[32:38] | First l’m gonna find that handsome devil and kick the crap out of him. | 我要先找到这个帅气的魔鬼 把他打回原形 |
[32:41] | We have no weapons, no silver bullets. | 我们没有武器 没有银子弹 |
[32:43] | The guy’s walking around with my face.It’s personal. l wanna find him. | 这个家伙扮着我的样子在街上大摇大摆 我得找到他 |
[32:47] | -Okay. Where do we look? – We could start with the sewers. | – 好的我们去那里找呢 – 我们从下水道入手 |
[32:51] | We have no weapons. | 我们没有武器 |
[32:53] | He stole our guns. We need more. | 他偷走了我们的枪 我们需要枪 |
[32:57] | -The car? – l bet he drove over to Rebecca’s. | – 汽车呢 – 我打赌他开到瑞贝卡家去了 |
[33:00] | The news said he fled on foot, I bet it’s still parked there. | 新闻说他只身逃跑我打赌它还停在那里 |
[33:04] | -The thought of him driving my car. – Come on. | – 一想到开走了我的车 – 走吧 |
[33:07] | -That’s killing me. – Let it go. | – 这气死我了 – 别着急 |
[33:18] | There she is. | 终于找到了 |
[33:22] | Finally something went right tonight. | 看来今晚还算有件好事 |
[33:28] | OH Crap. | 该死的 |
[33:35] | This way! This way! | 这边 这边 |
[33:37] | -You go, I’ll hold them. – They’ll catch you. | – 你快走 我吸引他们 – 他们会抓住你的 |
[33:39] | They can’t hold me! | 他们不能拘留我的 |
[33:41] | Just go, keep out of sight. Meet me at Rebecca’s. | 快走 快走 在瑞贝卡的家和我汇合 |
[33:44] | Dean! Stay out of the sewers alone! | 迪恩 别一个人去下水道 |
[33:47] | -l mean it! – Yeah, yeah. | – 我是认真的 – 好 知道了 |
[33:49] | Don’t move! Keep your hands where l can see them. | 别动 把你的手放在我能看到的地方 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry, Sam.You know me, l just can’t wait. | 对不起 萨姆 你了解我的性格 我不能坐以待毙 |
[34:43] | -Becca? – So say this……shapeshifter is real. | – 瑞贝卡 – 那么看来有变形者是真的 |
[34:47] | By the way, you know you’re crazy. | 可能是你疯了 |
[34:49] | But say it is real. | 但假如它是真的 |
[34:52] | How do you stop it? | 你怎么阻止它 |
[34:54] | Thanks. Silver bullet to the heart. | 谢谢 用银子弹射穿它的心脏 |
[35:00] | You are crazy. | 你疯了 |
[35:04] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[35:06] | I was walking home, and everything just went white. | 我在回家的路上有人重击了我的头 |
[35:09] | Someone hit me over the headand | 然后我就晕过去了 |
[35:11] | l wound up here…in time to see that thingturn into me. | 我刚好醒来看到它变成了我 |
[35:14] | -How is that even possible? – Okay, okay. lt’s okay. | – 这怎么可能 – 好了 没事了来吧 |
[35:18] | Come on. Can you walk?Okay, we gotta hurry.Sam went to see you. | 你能走吗 好的 我们得快点 萨姆想见你 |
[35:31] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[35:34] | I’m not gonna do anything.Dean will, though. | 我不会做什么 迪恩 他会做 |
[35:39] | -They’ll never catch him. – Oh, it doesn’t matter. | – 警察永远也抓不到他 – 没关系 |
[35:43] | Murder in the first of his own brother? | 杀害了他的亲弟弟 |
[35:46] | He’ll be hunted the rest of his life. | 他会在追捕中度过余下一生 |
[35:54] | I must say… | 我必须说 |
[35:56] | l will be sorry to lose this skin. | 我很抱歉失去这副身体 |
[35:59] | Your brother’s got a lot of good qualities. | 你的哥哥身体很棒 |
[36:02] | You should appreciate him more than you do. | 你应该多谢谢他 |
[36:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:35] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[36:45] | Not bad, little brother.You’re not him. | 还不赖 我的弟弟 你不是他 |
[37:03] | Even when we were kids… | 当我们还是孩子时 |
[37:05] | l always kicked your ass. | 我就打得你满地爬 |
[38:07] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[38:47] | So this is what you do. | 这就是你们一直在做的事吗 |
[38:49] | You and your brother, you hunt down these kinds of things? | 你和你的哥哥 你们到处猎杀这样的恶魔 |
[38:53] | -Yeah, pretty much. – l can’t believe it. | – 是的 就是这样 – 我都不敢相信 |
[38:55] | I mean, l saw it with my own eyes, and… | 我是说当我亲眼看着你这么做 而且… |
[38:57] | I mean, does everybody at school?Nobody knows that you do this? | 那学校里所有的同学 没人知道你做这个吗 |
[39:02] | No. | 不 |
[39:04] | Did Jessica know? | 那杰西卡知道吗 |
[39:07] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她不知道 |
[39:11] | -Must be lonely. – Oh, no. No, it’s not so bad. | – 那一定很孤独 – 哦 不不 没那么糟糕 |
[39:15] | Anyway, it What can I do?It’s my family. | 不管怎么样 那毕竟是我家族的事业 |
[39:19] | Well, you know, Zach and me andeverybody at school | 好吧 你知道吗扎克和我以及所有在学校的同学 |
[39:21] | we really miss you. | 大家都很想念你 |
[39:24] | Yeah, me too. | 恩 我也是 |
[39:29] | Well, will you call sometime? | 你什么时候打电话给我呢 |
[39:33] | It might not be for a little while. | 那肯定不会太久 |
[39:51] | So, what about your friend Zach? | 你朋友扎克怎么样了 |
[39:54] | Cops are blaming this Dean Winchester guy | 警察开始注意到有一个叫 迪恩·温彻斯特的家伙 |
[39:57] | for Emily’s murder. | 针对艾米丽的凶杀案 |
[39:58] | They found the murder weapon in the guy’s lair… | 在这个家伙的巢穴里找到了谋杀凶器 |
[40:01] | Zach’s clothes stained with her blood. | 还有扎克血迹斑斑的衣服 |
[40:03] | Now they’re thinking maybe the surveillance tape was tampered with. | 现在他们觉得可能那盘监视录影带被做了手脚 |
[40:07] | Yeah, Becca says Zach will be released soon. | 瑞贝卡说扎克很快就要被无罪释放 |
[40:20] | Sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
[40:23] | About what? | 对不起什么 |
[40:26] | I really wish things could be different.I wish you could just be… | 我真希望事情不是这样 我希望你真的是一个… |
[40:29] | -Joe College. – lt’s okay. | – 大学生 – 没事 |
[40:33] | You know, truth is, even at Stanford, deep down, l never really fit in. | 你知道吗 事实上斯坦福大学 我始终没有适应它 |
[40:37] | Well, that’s because you’re a freak. | 因为你是个怪胎 |
[40:38] | Yeah, thanks. Well, l’m a freak too. | 是的 谢谢 其实我也是个变态 |
[40:42] | I’m right there with you all the way. | 我会和你一直同路 |
[40:45] | Yeah, l know you are. | 是的 我知道你会 |
[40:49] | -You know, I gotta say, I’m sorry I’m gonna miss it. – Miss what? | – 你知道吗 我得说 我肯定会怀念 – 怀念什么 |
[40:53] | How many chances am l gonna have to see my own funeral? | 谁有机会亲眼看到自己死掉啊 |