时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[00:05] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can! Go! | 赶快带你弟弟离开屋子 快 |
[00:11] | Dad’s on a hunting trip. | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
[00:13] | He hasn’t been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
[00:20] | I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我觉得他想让我们继续他的工作 |
[00:22] | saving people, hunting things.Family business. | 拯救人类 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:25] | You think Mom would have wanted this for us? | 你觉得妈妈想让我们这样 |
[00:27] | -l can’t do this alone. – l’m driving. | – 我无法一个人完成 – 我开车 |
[01:17] | Can’t keep kids out of this place. | 孩子们总是不听话闯进去 |
[01:19] | What is it anyway? | 那又怎么样 |
[01:20] | l forgot you’re not local. | 我忘了你不是本地人 |
[01:21] | -You don’t know the legend. – Legend? | – 你不知道这个传说 – 传说? |
[01:24] | Every town’s got its stories, right? | 每个小镇都有自己的传说 不是吗? |
[01:26] | Ours is Roosevelt Asylum. | 我们的就是这罗斯福收容所 |
[01:28] | They say it’s haunted with the ghosts of the patients. | 他们说这里有病人的鬼魂出现 |
[01:31] | Spend the night, the spirits will drive you insane. | 在这里过夜 鬼魂会把你逼疯 |
[01:41] | Hello? Police officers! | 有人吗 警察 |
[01:46] | Police officers! | 警察 |
[01:57] | You telling me these kids brought bolt cutters? | 这些孩子带着断线钳? |
[02:00] | Come on | 来吧 |
[02:01] | we’ll split up. | 我们分头找 |
[02:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:18] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[02:48] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[03:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:14] | Come on out. | 给我出来 |
[03:43] | Kelly, you copy? | 凯莉 听到请回话? |
[03:47] | Jeez.Where the hell you been? | 靠 你去哪里了 |
[03:50] | ln there. | 里面 |
[03:50] | What was it? See anything? | 有什么 看到什么吗 |
[03:55] | No. | 没什么 |
[04:01] | This is patrol 1-4. We are clear and returning to station. | 这是巡逻1- 4 任务完成 正往回赶 |
[04:05] | Roger, Patrol 1-4…. | 罗杰 巡逻1- 4 |
[04:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:33] | , what? You’re still not talking to me? | 怎么了 你还是不和我说话吗 |
[04:40] | Walt, l said I was sorry about before. | 沃尔特 我为以前所做的道歉 |
[04:43] | How many times do l have to say it? | 要我说多少遍? |
[05:05] | No, Dad was in California last we heard from him. | 不 上次我们收到信 他还在加州 |
[05:08] | We just thought that he comes to you for munitions… | 我们只是想 他会来找你要军火 |
[05:11] | maybe you seen him in the last few weeks. | 也许你在最近几个星期见过他 |
[05:13] | -Call us if you hear anything, thanks. | – 如果你听到什么一定要告诉我 – 谢谢 |
[05:16] | Caleb hasn’t heard from him? | 凯尔博也没有他的消息吗? |
[05:18] | Nope. Neither has Jefferson or Pastor Jim. | 杰斐逊和吉姆牧师也不知道 |
[05:22] | What about the journal? | 在日记里发现什么吗? |
[05:22] | Any leads in there? | 发现什么吗? |
[05:23] | No. Same last time l looked. | 没有 和我上次翻过一样 |
[05:25] | Nothing l can make out. | 我什么也找不出来 |
[05:28] | I love the guy | 我喜欢这个家伙 |
[05:29] | But he writes like Yoda. | 我发誓他有点象”尤达”大师 |
[05:30] | Maybe we should call the feds. File a missing persons. | 也许我们该去找联邦调查局 贴出寻人启事 |
[05:33] | We talked about this. Dad would be pissed if we put the feds on him. | 爸爸如果知道我们让联邦调查局介入 他会发怒的 |
[05:35] | I don’t care. After all that happened back in Kansas…. | 在堪萨斯州发生的那件事 |
[05:40] | He should’ve been there. | 他当时应该在那里 |
[05:41] | You said so yourself. | 你也这么说 |
[05:42] | You tried to call him. | 你试着打给他可什么都没有 |
[05:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:44] | Where the hell is my cell phone? | 我的手机在哪里 |
[05:46] | You know, he could be dead. | 你知道吗 根据我们现在情况他可能死了 |
[05:48] | Don’t say that. | 不准这么说 |
[05:49] | He’s not dead.He’s-He’s | 他没有死 他只是 |
[05:51] | He’s what? | 他怎么了? |
[05:51] | He’s hiding? He’s busy? | 躲了起来?他很忙吗? |
[05:59] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[06:01] | What? | 什么? |
[06:06] | It’s a A text message. | 是个短消息 |
[06:09] | It’s coordinates. | 是个坐标值 |
[06:12] | You think Dad was texting us? | 你觉得爸爸在考验我们? |
[06:14] | He’s given us coordinates before. | 他以前也给过我们坐标 |
[06:16] | He can barely work a toaster, Dean. | 这个消息没什么值得庆祝的 迪恩 |
[06:18] | Sam, this is good news. It means he’s okay. | 萨姆 这是个好消息 |
[06:19] | Or alive, at least. | 这意味着他没事 |
[06:20] | Was there a number on the caller ID? | 还活着 发消息的人有电话号码吗? |
[06:23] | No, it said unknown. | 上面的显示是”不明” |
[06:24] | Where do the coordinates point? | 好吧 那么坐标点在那里? |
[06:25] | That’s the interesting part. | 这正是有趣的地方 |
[06:27] | Rockford, lllinois. | 罗克福德 伊利诺斯州 |
[06:29] | Okay, and that’s interesting how? | 好 这有趣在哪里? |
[06:31] | I checked the local Rockford paper. Take a look at this. | 我查了下罗克福德当地的报纸 看看这个 |
[06:37] | This cop, Walter Kelly, he comes home from his shift | 这个警察沃尔特 凯莉 轮班回家后 |
[06:40] | Shoots his wife… | 射杀了他的妻子 |
[06:40] | then puts the gun in his mouth | 然后把枪对着自己的嘴 |
[06:42] | Blows his brains out. | 把脑子都轰了出来 |
[06:43] | Earlier that night | 当天晚上早些时候 |
[06:44] | Kelly and his partner responded to a call at Roosevelt Asylum. | 凯莉和搭档接到 让他们去罗斯福收容所的电话 |
[06:47] | Okay, l’m not following. | 我还是不能理解 |
[06:49] | What does this have to do with us? | 这和我们有什么关系? |
[06:50] | Dad earmarked the same asylum in the journal. | 爸爸在日记里给同样的收容所打上了标记 |
[06:54] | Let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[06:56] | Here. Seven unconfirmed sightings. | 这里七人目击 |
[06:59] | Two deaths. | 两人死亡 |
[07:00] | Till last week, at least. | 直到上周 至少 |
[07:02] | I think this is where he wants us to go. | 我想这就是他想让我们去的地方 |
[07:07] | This is a job. | 这只是个工作 |
[07:10] | Dad wants us to work a job. | 爸爸只是想让我们去完成它 |
[07:12] | Yeah, maybe we’ll meet up with him. | 是的 也许我们能见到他 也许他就在那里 |
[07:14] | He could be sending us there by ourselves to hunt this thing. | 他也许只是想让我们去猎鬼而已 |
[07:16] | Who cares? | 谁管呢? |
[07:19] | lf he wants us there, it’s good enough for me. | 如果他希望我们去那里 这对我来说就足够了 |
[07:21] | This doesn’t strike you as weird? | 这不让你奇怪吗 |
[07:23] | The texting? The coordinates? | 考验 坐标 |
[07:25] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[07:26] | Dad’s telling us to go somewhere. We’re going. | 爸爸叫我们去那里 我们就去 |
[07:49] | You’re Daniel Gunderson, right? You’re a cop? | 你好 你就是丹尼尔·冈德森 对吧 警察 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:54] | I’m Nigel Tufnel, with the Chicago Tribune. | 我是芝加哥报的奈杰尔·塔夫诺 |
[07:57] | Mind if I ask a couple questions about your partner? | 你不介意我问一些关于你搭档的问题吧? |
[07:59] | Yeah, l do. | 不 我介意 |
[08:00] | I’m just trying to have a beer. | 我只想在这里喝瓶啤酒 |
[08:01] | It won’t take that long. I just wanna hear your story. | 我想听听你说说这故事 |
[08:04] | A week ago my partner was sitting in that chair. | 一星期前 我的搭档就坐在这个位置 |
[08:07] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[08:08] | You gonna ambush me here? | 你是故意在这里等我吗? |
[08:09] | Sorry. l need to know what happened. | 对不起 我只想知道发生了什么 |
[08:12] | Hey, buddy. How about leaving the guy alone, huh? | 离他远点 |
[08:15] | The man’s an officer. | 他可是个警察 |
[08:16] | Why don’t you show a little respect. | 你为什么不表现得尊重一点 |
[08:24] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必那么做 |
[08:26] | Yeah, of course l did. | 不 我得那样 |
[08:27] | That guy’s a serious jerk. | 那家伙是个混蛋 |
[08:29] | Let me buy you a beer, huh? | 让我请你喝一杯 |
[08:32] | Two. | 两杯 |
[08:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:42] | You shoved me kind of hard in there. | 你在那推我可够猛的 |
[08:43] | l had to sell it, didn’t l? | 我得那么做 不是吗? |
[08:46] | lt’s Method acting. | 这可是情景表演 |
[08:48] | Huh? | 什么? |
[08:49] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[08:50] | What’d you find out from Gunderson? | 你从冈德森查到什么? |
[08:51] | Walter Kelly was a good cop. | 沃尔特 凯莉是个好警察 |
[08:53] | Head of his class, evenkeeled. | 已经是个小头头 |
[08:55] | He had a bright future ahead of him. | 而且前途一片光明 |
[08:56] | What about at home? | 那他家里呢? |
[08:57] | He and his wife had a few fights | 他和老婆常常吵些小架 |
[08:58] | But it was mostly smooth sailing. | 但日子还算平稳 |
[09:00] | They were talking about having kids. | 他们甚至考虑过要孩子 |
[09:02] | So either Kelly had some crazy waiting to bust out… | 所以凯莉要么是忍不住爆发了 |
[09:06] | or something did it to him. Right. | 或是另有原因 |
[09:06] | What’d Gunderson tell you about the asylum? | 关于收容所 冈德森说了什么? |
[09:09] | A lot. | 很多 |
[09:35] | So apparently, the cops chased the kids here… | 很明显 警察追捕孩子来到了这 |
[09:40] | into the south wing. | 进入房子的南向的房间 |
[09:43] | South wing, huh? | 南向的房间 |
[09:45] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[09:48] | South wing, south wing. | 南向的房间 南向的房间 |
[09:53] | 1 972. “Three kids broke into the south wing. | 1972年三个孩子进到南向的房间 |
[09:56] | Only one survived.” | 只有一个活了下来 |
[09:58] | Way he tells it | 他是这么说的 |
[09:58] | one of his friends went nuts and started lighting up the place. | 他的一个朋友发疯 开始放火焚烧房子 |
[10:02] | So whatever’s going on | 所以无论是发生了什么 |
[10:04] | South wing seems like the heart of it. | 南向的房间看来是问题的关键 |
[10:05] | But if kids are spelunking the asylum | 但如果孩子们来这收容所探险的话 |
[10:07] | Why aren’t there a ton more deaths? | 为什么他们会没事呢? |
[10:11] | Looks like the doors are usually chained. | 看起来这门常常被锁着 |
[10:14] | Could’ve been chained up for years. | 也许锁上有好些年了 |
[10:16] | Yeah, to keep people out. Or to keep something in. | 防止人类进去 或让某东西进去 |
[10:30] | Let me know if you see any dead people, Haley Joel. | 如果你看到死人的话 海利·乔 |
[10:33] | Dude, enough. | 伙计 玩笑开够了 |
[10:35] | I’m serious. | 我可是认真的 |
[10:36] | You gotta be careful, all right? | 你得小心点哦 |
[10:37] | Ghosts are attracted to that ESP thing you got. | 鬼怪们都被你身上类似ESP(鬼魂的感应装置)的东西所吸引 |
[10:39] | I told you, it’s not ESP. | 我告诉你 这不是ESP |
[10:40] | I just have strange vibes sometimes. | 有时我只是有预感 奇怪的梦 |
[10:43] | Weird dreams. Yeah, whatever. Don’t ask, don’t tell. | 无论怎么样 不需要的话就不必说出来 |
[10:46] | You getting any reading on that thing? | 你用那个东西发现些什么没? |
[10:47] | Nope. It doesn’t mean nobody’s home. | 没有 当然它并不意味着没人在这里 |
[10:49] | Spirits can’t appear during certain hours of the day. | 有些时候鬼魂并不显身 |
[10:51] | Freaks come out at night. | 那些家伙在晚上出现 |
[10:54] | Yeah. Hey, who’s the hotter psychic? | 顺便问问这中间你认为谁最变态啊? |
[10:56] | Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt or you? | 帕特丽夏·阿奎特爱上休伊特的珍妮弗还是你? |
[11:25] | Man. | 伙计 |
[11:27] | Electroshock, lobotomies. | 电击疗法 脑叶切开术 |
[11:30] | They did some twisted stuff to these people. | 他们对这些病人的确做痛苦的事 |
[11:31] | Kind of like my man Jack in Cuckoo’s Nest. | 对象我这样的人 在”布谷鸟的巢穴”的Jack |
[11:38] | So, what do you think? | 对此你怎么看? |
[11:40] | Ghosts are possessing people? | 鬼魂控制了人类? |
[11:43] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[11:44] | Or maybe it’s more like Like Amityville or the Smurl haunting. | 也许更象是在阴宅或者幻觉辐射 |
[11:48] | Spirits driving them insane. | 鬼魂把他们避疯 |
[11:51] | Kind of like my man Jack in The Shining. | 对就象我这样的人 “闪光中的”杰克 |
[11:56] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[11:59] | When are we gonna talk about it? | 我们什么时候才谈谈? |
[12:01] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[12:01] | About the fact that Dad’s not here. | 爸爸不在这里的事实 |
[12:03] | Oh, let’s see. Never. | 让我想想 永远别提 |
[12:05] | l’m being serious, man. | 我是认真的 兄弟 |
[12:06] | So am l, Sam. He sent us here. | 我也是 萨姆 他派我们来这里 |
[12:08] | He obviously wants us here. | 他明显想要我们来这里 |
[12:09] | We’ll pick up the search later. | 我们必要要来这里搜索情况 |
[12:10] | lt doesn’t matter what he wants. | 他想要怎么样并不重要 |
[12:12] | See, that attitude right there? | 看看 就是你这样的态度 |
[12:15] | That is why I always got the extra cookie. | 这就是为什么老爸从小对我好些 |
[12:17] | Dad could be in trouble. | 爸爸也许正在危险中 |
[12:18] | We should be looking for him. | 我们应该是去找他 |
[12:19] | We deserve answers, Dean. | 我们需要找到答案 迪恩 |
[12:20] | This is our family. | 这可是我们的家人 |
[12:22] | I understand that, Sam. | 我能理解 萨姆 |
[12:24] | But he’s given us an order. | 但这是他给我们的命令 |
[12:25] | We gotta always follow Dad’s orders? | 那我们就必须遵守这个命令? |
[12:27] | Of course we do. | 当然我们必须 |
[12:43] | You know what we gotta do. We gotta find out more about the south wing. | 我必须要查出关于南向房间的更多情况 |
[12:45] | See if something happened here. | 看看是否真有事发生 |
[13:04] | Sam Winchester? | 萨姆·温彻斯特? |
[13:06] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[13:07] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[13:14] | Thanks for seeing me last minute. | 谢谢你给我最好一点时间 |
[13:31] | Dr. Ellicott? | 埃利科特医生 |
[13:33] | Ellicott, that name. | 埃利科特 这个名字 |
[13:35] | Wasn’t there a? A Dr. Sanford Ellicott? | 这里有位桑福德·埃利科特吗? |
[13:38] | Yeah, he was a chief psychiatrist somewhere. | 是的 他好象是位精神病学的专家 |
[13:41] | My father was chief of staff at the old Roosevelt Asylum. | 我父亲原来是老罗斯福收容所的院长 |
[13:44] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[13:46] | Uh, well, l’m sort of a localhistory buff. | 我是个对当地历史比较感兴趣的家伙 |
[13:49] | Hey, wasn’t there a Wasn’t there an incident or something? In the hospital | 那所医院 有事故或其它什么的 |
[13:53] | l guess. In the south wing, right? | 我猜在南边的房子里 对吗? |
[13:55] | We’re on your dollar, Sam. | 可我们在花你的钱 萨姆 |
[13:57] | We’re here to talk about you. | 我们在这里是在谈论你 |
[14:00] | Oh, okay. Yeah, yeah, sure. | 好 是的 好的 |
[14:04] | So. So. How’s things? | 所以 现在怎么样? |
[14:06] | Uh, things are good, doctor. | 一切都好 医生 |
[14:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:09] | What you been doing? | 那你在做什么呢? |
[14:12] | Uh, same old. | 没什么变化 |
[14:15] | Just been on a road trip with my brother. | 我和哥哥在汽车旅行 |
[14:18] | Was that fun? | 那有趣吗? |
[14:21] | Loads. | 想想 |
[14:23] | Um, you know | 你知道 |
[14:24] | We met a lot of…interesting people. Mmhm. | 我们遇到了很多 有趣的人 |
[14:31] | Did a lot of…. A lot of interesting things. | 做了很多 很多有趣的事 |
[14:36] | Uh….You know | 你知道 |
[14:39] | What was it exactly that happened in the south wing? | 在南向房子里 究竟发生了什么? |
[14:42] | I forget | 我只是忘记需要提醒 |
[14:43] | If you’re a local-history buff | 听着 如果你热心于当地的历史 |
[14:45] | Then you know all about the Roosevelt riot. | 那关于罗斯福收容所的骚乱 你不可能不知道 |
[14:47] | The riot? | 骚乱? |
[14:48] | Well, no, I know. I’m just curious. | 不 我知道 我只是好奇 |
[14:50] | Sam. Let’s cut the bull, shall we? | 萨姆 我们别在逗圈子了 好吗 |
[14:53] | You’re avoiding the subject. | 你在逃避议题 |
[14:58] | What subject? | 什么议题? |
[14:59] | You. | 你 |
[15:00] | Now, l’ll make you a deal. | 现在我们做个买卖 |
[15:03] | I’ll tell you all about the Roosevelt riot… | 我就告诉你那场罗斯福收容所骚乱 |
[15:05] | If you tell me something honest about yourself. | 如果你诚实的告诉我你的事 |
[15:08] | Like, this brother you’re road-tripping with. | 比如你可以说说和你一起汽车旅行的哥哥 |
[15:12] | How do you feel about him? | 你对他怎么想的? |
[15:25] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[15:26] | You were in there forever. | 你在那里待了有一辈子了 |
[15:27] | What the hell were you talking about? | 你们究竟在说什么? |
[15:29] | Just the hospital, you know? | 医学的问话 你也知道 |
[15:30] | And? And the south wing? | 还有?还有南向的房间 |
[15:32] | lt’s where they housed the real hard cases. | 那里是他们关最棘手的人的地方 |
[15:34] | The psychotics, the criminally insane. | 精神病 发狂的疯子 |
[15:36] | Sounds cozy. | 听起来不错哦 |
[15:37] | Yeah. And one night in ’64, they rioted. | 在64年的一天晚上 他们发动了骚乱 |
[15:39] | Attacked staff, attacked each other. | 袭击医生 也互相袭击 |
[15:41] | So the patients took over the asylum? | 因此病人控制了收容所 |
[15:43] | -Apparently. – Any deaths? | – 很显然 – 有人死了吗? |
[15:45] | Some patients, some staff. | 一些病人 也有医生 |
[15:47] | I guess it was pretty gory. | 我猜想当时一定非常血腥 |
[15:48] | Some of the bodies were never even recovered… | 有些人的尸体一直没被找到 |
[15:50] | including our chief of staff, Ellicott. | 包括院长埃利科特 |
[15:52] | Never recovered? Cops scoured every inch of the place | “没被找到”什么意思?警察搜遍了整个地方 |
[15:54] | But I guess the patients must’ve… | 但我猜想病人把他的尸体 |
[15:57] | stuffed the bodies somewhere hidden. | 藏到了某处 |
[16:00] | -That’s grim. – Yeah. | – 那太狠了 – 是的 |
[16:01] | So they transferred all the surviving patients | 是的 他们把所有活着的病人都转移了 |
[16:04] | and shut down the hospital. | 并关闭了收容所 |
[16:05] | So we’ve got violent deaths and unrecovered bodies. | 看这里有暴力死亡和未发现的尸体 |
[16:08] | Which could mean angry spirits. | 这意味着那有着一群鬼魂 |
[16:10] | Good times. | 不太妙 |
[16:11] | Let’s check out the hospital tonight. | 我们晚上再去那里查查看 |
[16:33] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[16:36] | Creepy. | 冷战 |
[16:38] | Yet terrifying. | 也很可怕 |
[16:42] | I thought we were going to a movie. | 我觉得我们在看电影一样 |
[16:44] | This is better. | 比那个感觉更真实 |
[16:45] | It’s like we’re in a movie. | 我们就像是在电影里 |
[16:48] | I can’t believe you call this a date. | 我不敢相信这就是你对我说的约会 |
[16:52] | Come on, it’ll be fun. Let’s look around. | 来吧 会很好玩的 让我们看看 |
[16:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:04] | What’s that? Oh! Oh! | 那是什么? |
[17:09] | Hey, look. | 看看 |
[17:10] | Come on, let’s check it out. | 来吧 我们去看看 |
[17:12] | I don’t want to. | 我不想过去 |
[17:14] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:19] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[17:21] | You can wait here. | 你在这等一会 |
[17:22] | W Gavin, no. | 加文 不 |
[17:23] | l’m just gonna be a minute. | 我只过去一小会 |
[17:26] | Nothing’s gonna get you, promise. | 这里没什么的 我保证 |
[18:20] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:25] | Hey, sweetie. Couldn’t take it, huh? | 亲爱的 不是很害怕吗? |
[18:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:38] | Gavin, where are you? | 加文 你在那里? |
[18:42] | Gavin! | 加文 |
[19:16] | Getting readings? | 有什么显示吗? |
[19:18] | Yeah, big time. | 看来有大件事要发生 |
[19:19] | This place is orbing like crazy. | 这个地方看来疯子成群 |
[19:25] | Probably spirits out and about. | 在这周围一定有好多鬼魂出没 |
[19:27] | If these bodies are causing the haunting…. | 这些没发现的尸体就是因为鬼魂出没? |
[19:30] | We gotta find them and burn them. Be careful. | 我们去找到并烧了他们 |
[19:31] | Only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed-off spirit | 这次让我紧张的 不是愤怒的鬼魂 |
[19:34] | is the pissed-off spirit of a psycho killer. | 而是愤怒的心理变态的鬼魂 |
[20:49] | Dean. Dean! | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[20:52] | Shotgun!Dean. | 霰弹枪迪恩 |
[20:52] | Shotgun! Dean | 霰弹枪 迪恩 |
[20:54] | Sam, get down! | 萨姆 趴下 |
[21:05] | That was weird. | 很奇怪 |
[21:07] | Yeah, you’re telling me. | 是的 就你知道 |
[21:11] | No, Dean | 不 迪恩 |
[21:11] | I mean, it was weird that she didn’t attack me. | 我是指她并不是要袭击我 |
[21:13] | Looked pretty agro from where l was standing. | 从我刚才的位置她没有任何暴力动作 |
[21:15] | She didn’t hurt me. | 她没伤害我 |
[21:16] | She didn’t even try. | 她甚至都没有那意思 |
[21:18] | So if she didn’t want to hurt me | 如果她不想伤害我 |
[21:19] | Then what did she want? | 那她想做什么? |
[21:49] | lt’s all right. We’re not gonna hurt you. | 没事 我们不会伤害你 |
[21:53] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[21:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[21:56] | Katherine. Okay. | 凯瑟琳·凯特 |
[21:59] | l’m Dean. This is Sam. | 我的迪恩 这是萨姆 |
[22:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[22:02] | Um, my boyfriend, Gavin | 我男朋友加文 |
[22:05] | ls he here? | 他也在这里? |
[22:07] | Somewhere. | 某个房间 |
[22:09] | He thought it would be fun and try and see some ghosts. | 他觉得来看看鬼魂也许比较有意思 |
[22:12] | I thought it was all just… | 我原以为这不过是个 |
[22:15] | you know, pretend. | 你知道 假装的恶作剧 |
[22:21] | I’ve seen things. | 可我看到了东西 |
[22:23] | I heard Gavin scream and…. | 我也听到加文在大叫 |
[22:26] | All right. Kat, come on. Sam’s gonna get you out… | 好的 凯特来吧 |
[22:28] | and then we’ll find your boyfriend. | 萨姆会带你出去 然后我们去找你男朋友 |
[22:30] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[22:32] | I’m not gonna leave without Gavin. | 没找到加文 我不会离开 |
[22:34] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[22:36] | It’s no joke around here | 这不是开玩笑的 |
[22:37] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[22:38] | That’s why I’ve gotta find him. | 这也是我为什么去找的理由 |
[22:41] | All right, l guess we’re gonna split up, then. | 好吧 那我们分头去找 |
[22:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:48] | Gavin! | 加文 |
[22:53] | Gavin? | 加文 |
[22:57] | Gavin? | 加文 |
[23:01] | Gavin! | 加文 |
[23:02] | Hey, l got a question for you. | 我有个问题 |
[23:04] | You’ve seen a lot of horror movies, yeah? | 你一定看过很多恐怖电影 是吗 |
[23:06] | l guess so. | 我想是的 |
[23:07] | Do me a favor. Next time you see one, pay attention. | 帮我个忙 下次你再看的时候 注意 |
[23:10] | When someone says a place is haunted | 如果有人说某地鬼魂出没 |
[23:12] | Don’t go in. | 千万不要去 |
[23:28] | Gavin. | 加文 |
[23:29] | Hey, Gavin. | 嘿 加文 |
[23:32] | Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事了 |
[23:33] | I’m here to help.. | 我是来帮你 |
[23:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[23:35] | My name is Sam | 我叫萨姆 |
[23:37] | We found your girlfriend. Kat? | 我们找到你女朋友 凯特 |
[23:39] | Yeah. ls she all right? | 她还好吧? |
[23:41] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[23:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[23:45] | I was running. | 我拼命的跑 |
[23:47] | l think l fell. | 我想是摔倒了 |
[23:48] | You were running from what? | 为什么你要跑? |
[23:51] | There was | 这有 |
[23:52] | There was this girl. | 有个女孩 |
[23:54] | Her face | 她 她的脸 |
[23:57] | lt was all messed up. | 我都有点搞混了 |
[23:58] | Okay, okay. Listen, listen.T | 好的 听着 这女孩 |
[24:00] | his girl, did she try to hurt you? | 她想伤害你吗? |
[24:02] | What? | 什么? |
[24:03] | No. She…. | 不 她 |
[24:04] | She what? | 她怎么? |
[24:07] | She kissed me. | 她亲了我一下 |
[24:10] | Um…. But- But she didn’t hurt you physically? | 但她并没有伤害你? |
[24:14] | Dude, she kissed me. | 伙计 她只是亲了我 |
[24:16] | I’m scarred for life. | 我只是吓坏了 |
[24:19] | Well, trust me, it could’ve been worse. Now | 相信我 事情可能比你想的要糟糕 |
[24:21] | Do you remember anything else? | 你现在还记得其它的什么吗? |
[24:22] | She | 她 |
[24:24] | Actually, she tried to whisper something in my ear. | 实际上 她想和我悄悄说点什么 |
[24:27] | What? | 什么 |
[24:28] | I don’t know. l ran like hell. | 我也不知道 我吓得跑的飞快 |
[24:45] | You son of a bitch. | 去他妈的 |
[24:48] | It’s all right. l got a lighter. | 没事 我有打火机 |
[24:53] | Ow. You’re hurting my arm. | 你弄疼我的胳膊了 |
[24:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[25:05] | Kat! | 凯特 |
[25:11] | Let me out, please | 放我出去 求求你 |
[25:18] | Kat, hang on! | 凯特 坚持住 |
[25:48] | -What’s going on? – She’s with one of them. | – 怎么了?- 她被一个魂抓进去了 |
[25:49] | -Help me! – Kat! | – 救我 – 凯特 |
[25:52] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[25:53] | Kat.It’s not gonna hurt you! | 凯特 他不会伤害你 |
[25:56] | Listen to me! You have to face it.You have to calm down. | 听我说 你必须冷静面对他 |
[25:58] | She’s gotta what? | 她要做什么? |
[25:59] | l have to what? | 我要做什么? |
[26:01] | The spirits. They’re not hurting us.They’re trying to communicate. | 精神 他们不会伤害我们 他们只是想交流 |
[26:03] | You gotta face it. | 你得面对他 |
[26:05] | You face it! | 你来面对试试 |
[26:06] | No. It’s the only way to get out. | 这是你出去的唯一办法 |
[26:08] | Look at it, that’s all. | 看着他 就是这样 |
[26:09] | Come on, you can do it. | 来 你能做到的 |
[26:32] | Kat? | 凯特? |
[26:35] | Man, l hope you’re right about this. | 我希望你是正确的 |
[26:38] | Yeah, me too. | 是的 我也希望 |
[26:49] | Oh. Kat. | 噢 凯特 |
[26:56] | -One thirty-seven. – Sorry? | – 137 – 你说什么? |
[27:00] | It whispered in my ear, 1 37. | 让它在我的耳边低声说 1 37 |
[27:04] | Room number. | 房间号码 |
[27:10] | So if these spirits aren’t trying to hurt anyone | 如果这些鬼魂不是想伤害人类 |
[27:12] | Then what are they trying to do? | 那么他们想干吗? |
[27:13] | Maybe they’ve been trying to tell us. | 也许这就是他们想告诉我们的东西 |
[27:15] | I guess we’ll find out. | 我想我们会找出答案 |
[27:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:20] | So…. Now, you guys ready to leave this place? | 你们准备好离开这里了吧? |
[27:24] | That’s an understatement. | 这不用说啊 |
[27:25] | Okay. You get them out of here. | 好的 你带他们出去 |
[27:28] | I’m gonna go find room 1 37. | 我去找137号房间 |
[27:39] | So how do you guys know about all this ghost stuff? | 你们怎么知道鬼魂这类东西的? |
[27:43] | It’s kind of our job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[27:46] | Why would anyone want a job like that? | 人是为了什么理由做这样的工作? |
[27:50] | I had a crappy guidance counselor. | 有个蹩脚的家伙指挥我们这样 |
[27:55] | And Dean? | 迪恩? |
[27:56] | He’s your boss? | 他是你的老板? |
[27:59] | No. | 不 |
[28:44] | All right. | 哦 |
[28:45] | l think we have a small problem. | 我想我们有问题要解决了 |
[28:48] | Break it down. | 让我们打开它 |
[28:49] | l don’t think that’ll work. | 我想这不太可能 |
[28:50] | Then a window. | 那么从窗户呢 |
[28:51] | They’re barred. | 他们也被钉死了 |
[28:52] | Well, how are we supposed to get out? | 那我们怎么出去? |
[28:55] | That’s the point. | 这就是关键 |
[28:56] | We’re not. | 我们现在不能 |
[28:57] | There’s something in here. | 这里有着某种东西 |
[28:59] | It doesn’t want us to leave. | 他们不想让我们离开 |
[29:02] | Those patients. | 那些病人吗 |
[29:03] | No. | 不 |
[29:05] | Something else. | 另外的东西 |
[29:32] | This is why I get paid the big bucks. | 这就是我为什么每次都能拿大奖 |
[29:41] | Patients journal. | “病人日记” |
[29:59] | Why all work and no play makes Dr. Ellicott a very dull boy. | 埃利科特医生没日没夜的工作 让他心理有问题 |
[30:12] | All right. l’ve looked everywhere. | 我把这周围都看过了 |
[30:13] | There’s no other way out. | 没有出路 |
[30:15] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 那我们要做什么? |
[30:16] | We’re not gonna panic. | 首先我们不能恐惧 |
[30:17] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不? |
[30:22] | Hey. Sam, it’s me. | 萨姆 是我 |
[30:23] | I see it. | 我听出来了 |
[30:24] | It’s coming at me. | 他在向我走来 |
[30:25] | Where are you? | 你在那里? |
[30:26] | -I’m in the basement. Hurry! – l’m on my way. | – 在地下室 快点 – 我马上来 |
[30:29] | All right. Can either of you handle a shotgun? | 你们谁会用霰弹枪? |
[30:30] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[30:32] | l can. | 我行 |
[30:34] | My dad took me skeet shooting. | 我爸带我去打过几次双向飞碟 |
[30:37] | All right, here. | 里面装的是盐块 |
[30:38] | It’s loaded with rock salt. | 它可能杀不了鬼魂 |
[30:39] | It’ll repel a spirit. So if you see something, shoot. | 但能驱散它们 如果你看到什么就射击 |
[30:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:50] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[31:09] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[32:11] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[32:39] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[32:41] | I’m going to make you all better. | 我会让你感觉更舒服 |
[32:55] | Hey, Gavin? | 嘿 加文 |
[32:58] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[33:00] | If we make it out of here alive… | 如果我们能活着出去 |
[33:03] | we are so breaking up. | 我们马上就分手 |
[33:08] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[33:10] | Something’s coming. | 什么东西过来了 |
[33:14] | Damn it, damn it! | 他妈的 他妈的 |
[33:16] | Don’t shoot……it’s me! | 别开枪 是我 |
[33:18] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[33:20] | Son of a…. | 我靠 |
[33:26] | What are you still doing here? | 你们还在这里干吗? |
[33:27] | Where’s Sam? | 萨姆在那里? |
[33:29] | He went to the basement. You called him. | 他去了地下室 你给他打过电话 |
[33:31] | l didn’t call him. | 我没联系他 |
[33:32] | His cell phone rang. | 但他手机响了 |
[33:33] | He said it was you. | 他说是你打来的 |
[33:36] | Basement, huh? | 地下室? |
[33:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:43] | Watch yourselves. And watch out for me. | 保护自己 也注意下是不是我 |
[33:54] | Sammy! | 萨姆? |
[33:56] | Sam, you down here? | 萨姆 你在这吗? |
[33:59] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[34:02] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[34:05] | Man | 伙计 |
[34:07] | Answer me when l’m calling you. | 我叫你的时候回一声 |
[34:09] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[34:10] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 是 我很好 |
[34:11] | -That wasn’t me who called your cell. – Yeah, I know. | – 你知道那不是我打过来的 – 是 我知道? |
[34:13] | l think something lured me here. | 我想是什么东西想引诱我下来 |
[34:14] | l think l know who. | 我想我知道是谁 |
[34:16] | Dr. Ellicott. | 埃利科特医生 |
[34:17] | That’s what the spirits have been saying. You haven’t seen him, have you? | 这就是鬼魂们想和我们说的 你有没有看到他? |
[34:19] | No. | 不 |
[34:20] | How do you know it was him? | 你怎么知道是他? |
[34:21] | l found his log book. | 因为我找到了他的日志 |
[34:23] | Apparently, he was experimenting on his patients. | 很明显 他在拿他的病人做实验 |
[34:26] | Some awful stuff. | 可怕的实验 |
[34:27] | Makes lobotomies look like aspirin. | 在他眼里施行脑叶切开术 就跟吃阿斯匹林一样 |
[34:29] | But it was the patients who rioted. | 但是病人自己骚乱的 |
[34:31] | Yeah, they were rioting against Dr. Ellicott. | 他们因为反对埃利科特医生才骚乱的 |
[34:33] | Dr. Feelgood was working on some sort of, like, extreme rage therapy. | 院长在研究某种 超过人体限度的治疗方法 |
[34:37] | He thought if he could get his patients to vent their anger | 他以为如果他能让他的病人 释放出他们的愤怒 |
[34:39] | They’d be cured of it. | 他们就会被治好 |
[34:41] | Instead, it only made them worse and worse, and angrier and angrier. | 相反这让他们情况越来越糟糕 也越来越愤怒 |
[34:43] | I’m thinking, what if his spirit is doing the same thing? | 我在想 为什么他的鬼魂在做同样的事? |
[34:47] | To the cop. To the kids in the ’70s. | 对那个警察 70年代的小孩 |
[34:49] | Making them so angry, they become homicidal. | 让他们怒气疼腾腾以至于杀人 |
[34:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:54] | We gotta find his bones and torch them. | 我们得找到他的尸骨烧了它 |
[34:56] | How? | 怎么可能? |
[34:57] | The police never found his body. | 警察都没找到他的尸体 |
[34:59] | The log book said he had a hidden procedure | 那本日志说在这下面有间秘密的手术室 |
[35:01] | room down here somewhere… | 用来对他的病人实施”治疗” |
[35:03] | where he’d work on his patients. | 所以如果我是个病人 |
[35:04] | If l was a patient, l’d drag his ass down, do a little work on it myself. | 我把他弄到那里 然后以其人之道还其人之身 |
[35:07] | l don’t know. It sounds kind of | 我不知道 听上去有点 |
[35:08] | Crazy? | 什么 很疯狂? |
[35:09] | Yeah, exactly. | 恩 就是这样 |
[35:27] | I told you, I looked everywhere. | 我告诉你我什么地方都找过了 |
[35:28] | I didn’t find a hidden room. | 我没找到密室 |
[35:30] | That’s why they call it hidden. | 这就是他们说的被藏了起来 |
[35:35] | [AIR WHlSTLlNG] You hear that? | 你听到那个了吗? |
[35:37] | What? | 什么? |
[35:49] | There’s a door here. | 这里有个门 |
[35:54] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[36:00] | Step back from the door. | 离这门远点 |
[36:06] | Sam, put the gun down. | 萨姆 放下枪 |
[36:08] | ls that an order? | 这是命令吗? |
[36:11] | No, it’s more of a friendly request. | 友好的请求 |
[36:13] | Because I’m getting pretty tired of taking your orders. | 我已经厌倦了你的命令 |
[36:17] | I knew it. | 我明白了 |
[36:18] | Ellicott did something to you, didn’t he? | 埃利科特控制了你 不是吗? |
[36:19] | For once | 为了你的命 |
[36:21] | Just shut your mouth. | 请闭上你的臭嘴 |
[36:22] | What are you gonna do, Sam? | 你要做什么 萨姆? |
[36:24] | Gun’s filled with rock salt. | 这把枪里装的是盐块 |
[36:26] | Not gonna kill me. | 它杀不了我 |
[36:30] | No. | 是的 |
[36:31] | But it’ll hurt like hell. | 但它会让你痛的要命 |
[36:46] | Sam! We gotta burn Ellicott’s bones | 萨姆 我们得烧了埃利科特尸骨 |
[36:49] | And all this’ll be over | 然后这一切都会结束 |
[36:51] | You’ll be back to normal. | 你也会恢复正常 |
[36:52] | I am normal. | 我很正常 |
[36:54] | I’m just telling the truth for the first time. | 我第一次说出事实真相 |
[36:56] | I mean, why are we even here? | 为什么我们在这里? |
[36:59] | Because you’re following Dad’s orders like a good soldier? | 因为你像个小兵一样乖乖的听老爸的命令? |
[37:02] | Because you always do what he says without question? | 以为你总是听从他的命令而没有疑问? |
[37:04] | You’re that desperate for his approval? | 对于他你就那么奋不顾身? |
[37:07] | This isn’t you talking, Sam. | 这不是你本意 萨姆 |
[37:08] | That’s the difference between you and me. | 这就是你我的不同 |
[37:10] | I have a mind of my own. | 我有自己的想法 |
[37:12] | I’m not pathetic like you. | 我不象你那么可怜 |
[37:14] | So, what are you gonna do, huh? | 你想要做什么? |
[37:15] | You gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[37:16] | You know what? l am sick of doing what you tell me to do. | 我已经厌倦了按你的话去做 |
[37:19] | We’re no closer to finding Dad today than we were six months ago. | 六个月前我们根本没有靠近过爸爸 |
[37:25] | Well, then here. | 好的 那就在这里 |
[37:27] | Let me make it easier for you. | 让我释放你的愤怒 |
[37:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:32] | Take it. | 拿着它 |
[37:33] | Real bullets are gonna work a hell of a lot better than rock salt. | 真的子弹比盐块好用多了 |
[37:37] | Take it! | 拿着它 |
[37:50] | You hate me that much? | 你就那么恨我? |
[37:53] | You think you could kill your own brother? | 你觉得你能对你哥哥下手? |
[37:58] | Then go ahead. | 那就动手吧 |
[38:00] | Pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[38:08] | Do it! | 开枪啊 |
[38:27] | Man, l’m not gonna give you a loaded pistol. | 伙计 我才不会给你有子弹的枪 |
[38:36] | Sorry, Sammy. | 对不起 萨姆 |
[39:41] | Oh, that’s just gross. | 哦 找到了 |
[39:52] | Yeah, soak it up. | 撒上油 |
[40:06] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[40:08] | I’m going to help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[40:10] | I’m going to make you all better. | 我会让你感觉更舒服 |
[41:02] | You’re not gonna try to kill me, are you? | 你不会杀我的 不是吗? |
[41:07] | No. Good. | 是的 很好 |
[41:11] | Because that would be awkward. | 因为那听起来也很奇怪 |
[41:19] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:21] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:22] | No more haunted asylums, okay? | 别再来闹鬼的收容所了 好吗? |
[41:32] | Hey, Dean. | 嘿 迪恩 |
[41:34] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 |
[41:35] | I said some awful things back there. | 我在那里面的时候说了很多可怕的话 |
[41:39] | You remember all that? | 你都记得? |
[41:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:44] | It’s like l couldn’t control it. | 似乎是我不能控制 |
[41:45] | But l didn’t mean it, any of it. | 可我不是故意说 那些话 |
[41:49] | You didn’t, huh? | 你不想那样? |
[41:50] | No, of course not. | 是的 当然我不想 |
[41:54] | Do we need to talk about this? | 我们需要再继续谈论这个吗? |
[41:57] | No. I’m not really in the sharing and caring kind of mood. | 不 不 我才不在乎那些情绪 |
[42:01] | I just wanna get some sleep. | 现在我只想睡大觉 |
[42:18] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[42:27] | Hello? | 喂 爸爸? |
[42:30] | Dad? | 爸? |