时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | And before you leave | 在你们离开之前 |
[00:16] | One of our apple pies. On the house. | 这个苹果派 免费赠送 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God, thank you so much. | 天啊 太感谢了 |
[00:20] | -You’re welcome. – Hey, we should get lost more often. | – 不用谢 – 我们应该多迷几次路 |
[00:23] | I mean, everyone in this town is so nice. | 我是说这镇子上的人太善良了 |
[00:25] | Yeah, what’s the catch? | 是的 看看你手上拿的 |
[00:26] | -You’re all set. – Okay. – Thanks. | – 全都准备好了 – 谢谢 |
[00:32] | That’s a cool tattoo. | 纹身很酷 |
[00:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:36] | So let’s get you back to the interstate. | 现在给你指条上州际公路的路 |
[00:38] | Yeah, please. | 麻烦你了 |
[00:39] | Take Lasky straight out of town. | 从这小路直接出镇子 |
[00:41] | And then turn right on Orchard Road. | 然后在果园小路右转 |
[00:43] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[01:00] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[01:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:03] | Car just died. | 车子挂掉了 |
[01:08] | Cell phone too. | 手机也是 |
[01:10] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[01:20] | Come on. Looks like a house over there. | 过来吧 那边好象有房子 |
[01:22] | No, I’m not going in there. | 不 我才不过去 |
[01:26] | Holly, we need help. | 亲爱的 我们需要帮助 |
[01:27] | We can’t just wait here. | 不能一直等在这里 |
[01:30] | Come on. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:04] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[02:06] | lf I only had a brain. | “如果我们有大脑” |
[02:07] | We wouldn’t be lost. Thanks. | 我们就不会迷路 谢谢 |
[02:11] | That has got to be the freakiest damn scarecrow I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最他妈畸形的稻草人 |
[02:14] | It scares me. | 吓着我了 |
[02:24] | Please, let’s just hurry, okay? | 拜托 快点离开 好吗? |
[02:39] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了? |
[02:41] | Hello? Who’s there? | 喂 谁在哪儿? |
[03:03] | Vince? | 文森 |
[03:08] | Vince? | 文森 |
[03:55] | Dean | 迪恩. – |
[04:07] | Hello? Sam, is that you? | 喂 萨姆 是你吗? |
[04:12] | Dad. Are you hurt? | 爸爸 你受伤了吗? |
[04:16] | l’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:19] | We’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我们到处找你 |
[04:21] | We didn’t know where you were | 不知道你在哪儿 |
[04:22] | If you were okay. | 也不知道你是否还好 |
[04:24] | Sammy, l’m all right. | 萨姆 我很好 |
[04:26] | What about you and Dean? | 你和迪恩呢? |
[04:28] | We’re fine. | 我们都还好 |
[04:29] | Dad, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪儿 |
[04:31] | Sorry, kiddo, I can’t tell you that. | 抱歉孩子 我还不能告诉你 |
[04:33] | What? | 什么? |
[04:34] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[04:35] | ls that Dad? | 是爸爸吗? |
[04:37] | Look, l know this is hard for you to understand. You just | 听着 我知道你很难理解 |
[04:40] | You’re gonna have to trust me on this. | 你只要相信我 |
[04:44] | You’re after it, aren’t you? | 你在追踪它 是吗? |
[04:46] | The thing that killed Mom? | 杀害妈妈的凶手 |
[04:49] | Yeah. lt’s a demon, Sam. | 是的 是个恶魔 萨姆 |
[04:52] | A demon? | 恶魔? |
[04:54] | You know for sure? | 你确定? |
[04:55] | A demon? | 恶魔? |
[04:55] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[04:57] | I do. | 我确定 |
[04:59] | Listen, Sammy, l, uh…. | 听着 萨姆 |
[05:02] | I also know what happened to your girlfriend. | 我也知道发生在你女朋友身上的事 |
[05:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:10] | I would’ve done anything to protect you from that. | 我已经尽力让你躲避它了 |
[05:14] | You know where it is? | 你知道它在哪儿? |
[05:16] | Yeah, l think I’m finally closing in on him. | 是的 我已经最终接近它了 |
[05:19] | Let us help. | 让我们来帮忙 |
[05:20] | You can’t. | 你们不能 |
[05:21] | You can’t be any part of it. | 你们不能参与进来 |
[05:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:24] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[05:25] | Listen, Sammy, that’s why l’m calling. | 听着 萨姆 这就是我打电话来的原因 |
[05:27] | You and your brother, you gotta stop looking for me. | 你和你哥哥得停止找我 |
[05:30] | Now, l need you to write down these names. | 我要你记下这些名字 |
[05:32] | Names? | 名字? |
[05:33] | What names?Dad, why? | 什么名字 爸爸 |
[05:36] | Talk to me. | 跟我说 |
[05:37] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[05:38] | Look, we don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间讨论这个了 |
[05:40] | This is bigger than you think. They’re everywhere. | 这比你想的要麻烦得很多 它们无处不在 |
[05:42] | Even us talking right now | 就算是现在我们现在说话 |
[05:44] | It’s not safe. | 也不安全 |
[05:45] | No, all right? | 不行 |
[05:47] | No way. | 绝对不行 |
[05:48] | Give me the phone! | 把电话给我 |
[05:49] | I’ve given you an order. | 现在我命令你 |
[05:50] | Now, you stop following me | 停止找我 |
[05:52] | And you do your job | 做你该做的 |
[05:53] | You understand me? | 明白吗? |
[05:55] | Now, take down these names. | 现在记下这些名字 |
[05:57] | Dad, it’s me. Where are you? | 爸爸 是我 你在哪儿? |
[06:05] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[06:08] | Yeah, l got a pen. | 是的 我拿到笔了 |
[06:12] | What are the names? | 什么名字? |
[06:18] | All right, so the names Dad gave us | 好了 爸爸给的这些名字 |
[06:20] | They’re all couples? | 全是夫妇的? |
[06:21] | Three different couples, all went missing. | 三对不同的夫妇都失踪了 |
[06:23] | From different towns, different states? | 他们在不同的州不同的小镇上失踪的? |
[06:25] | That’s right, yeah. Washington, New York, Colorado. | 是的 华盛顿 纽约 科罗拉多 |
[06:28] | Each couple took a road trip cross-country. | 每对夫妇都是在乡村公路旅行 |
[06:31] | None arrived at their destination | 没有一对是到达目的地的 |
[06:32] | or were ever heard from again. | 也再没有他们的消息 |
[06:34] | It’s a big country. | 乡村是很大的 迪恩 |
[06:35] | They could’ve disappeared anywhere. | 他们可能在任何地方失踪 |
[06:37] | Could’ve. | 是的 有可能 |
[06:37] | But each one’s route took them through the same part of Indiana. | 但是所有的路线都把他们送到印地安那的同一个地方 |
[06:41] | Always on the second week of April | 而且都是在四月的第二个星期 |
[06:43] | One year after another after another. | 一年接一年再接一年 |
[06:45] | This is the second week of April. | 现在就是四月的第二个星期 |
[06:47] | Yep.So Dad is sending us to lndiana… | 正解 所以爸爸就叫我们去印地安那 |
[06:50] | to go hunting for something before another couple vanishes? | 在下一对夫妇消失之前把那家伙给干掉 |
[06:54] | Yahtzee. | 猜对了 |
[06:57] | Can you imagine putting together a pattern like this? | 你能想象一下把这些全部整理起来吗? |
[07:00] | The different obits Dad had to go through? | 爸爸参加了所有这些葬礼 |
[07:02] | The man’s a master. | 他是牧师 |
[07:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[07:10] | We’re not going to Indiana. | 我们不去印地安那 |
[07:13] | We’re not? | 不去? |
[07:13] | No, we’re going to California. | 不去 我们要加利福尼亚 |
[07:15] | Dad called from a pay phone. | 爸爸是从公用电话打来的 |
[07:17] | With a Sacramento area code. | 是萨克拉曼多的区号 (加州首府) |
[07:19] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[07:20] | Dean, if this demon killed Mom and Jess, and Dad’s closing in | 迪恩 如果爸爸现在接近的是 杀死妈妈和杰西的凶手 |
[07:23] | We gotta be there. | 我们就该去 |
[07:25] | We gotta help. | 我们该去帮爸爸 |
[07:26] | Dad doesn’t want our help. | 爸爸不需要我们的帮助 |
[07:27] | Well, l don’t care. | 我不管 |
[07:28] | He has given us an order. | 他给我们下达了命令 |
[07:30] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[07:33] | We don’t always have to do what he says. | 我们不要总是对他惟命是从 |
[07:36] | Sam, Dad is asking us to work jobs | 萨姆 爸爸叫我们做本职工作 |
[07:38] | to save lives. lt’s important. | 拯救生命 那才是最重要的 |
[07:39] | All right, l understand. Believe me. | 好吧 我能理解 相信我 我能理解 |
[07:41] | But l’m talking one week here, man. | 但是我只是说耽误一个星期 伙计 |
[07:43] | To get answers. | 找到答案 |
[07:45] | To get revenge. | 然后报仇 |
[07:46] | All right, look, l know how you feel. | 听着 我明白你的感受 |
[07:48] | Do you? | 你明白? |
[07:52] | How old were you when Mom died? | 妈妈死的时候你多大 |
[07:54] | Four? | 四岁? |
[07:56] | Jess died six months ago. | 六个星期前杰西才去世 |
[07:59] | How the hell would you know how l feel? | 你怎么可能明白我的感受? |
[08:02] | Dad said it wasn’t safe for any of us. | 爸爸说那对我们来说太危险 |
[08:06] | He obviously knows something that we don’t. | 就算他知道些我们不知道的事情 |
[08:08] | If he says stay away, we stay away. | 他叫我们靠边站 我们就得靠边站 |
[08:10] | I don’t understand the blind faith you have in the man. | 我实在不能理解你对他的盲目崇拜 |
[08:14] | I mean, it’s like you don’t even question him. | 你甚至对他没有任何疑问 |
[08:16] | Yeah, it’s called being a good son. | 至少这叫做孝顺的孩子 |
[08:29] | You’re a selfish bastard | 你是个自私的杂种 |
[08:30] | You know that? | 知道吗? |
[08:32] | You just do whatever you want | 你总是任性妄为 |
[08:34] | Don’t care what anybody thinks. | 根本不在乎其他人怎么想 |
[08:36] | That’s what you really think? | 你真的是这么认为的? |
[08:37] | Yes, it is. | 当然 |
[08:41] | Well, then this selfish bastard is going to California. | 好吧 自私的杂种要去加利福尼亚了 |
[08:47] | -Come on, you’re not serious. – l am serious. | – 够了 你不是认真的吧 – 我手是认真的 |
[08:50] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是半夜 |
[08:51] | Hey, I’m taking off. | 嘿 我要走了 |
[08:52] | I will leave your ass, you hear me? | 我要把你扔在这里 听见了吗? |
[08:58] | That’s what l want you to do. | 我就想你这么干 |
[09:05] | Goodbye, Sam. | 那再见吧 萨姆 |
[10:20] | Let me guess. Scotty. | 让我猜猜 Scotty? |
[10:24] | Yep. | 是的 |
[10:26] | Hi, my name’s John Bonham. | 我叫约翰·巴纳姆 |
[10:28] | Isn’t that the drummer for Led Zeppelin? | 齐柏林飞船鼓手? |
[10:31] | Wow. Good. | 不错 |
[10:34] | Classic rock fan. | 摇滚狂热者 |
[10:36] | What can I do for you, John? | 我能帮你做点什么吗 约翰 |
[10:42] | Was wondering if, uh, you’ve seen these people, by chance. | 我想知道你是否可能见过这些人 |
[10:49] | Nope. Who are they? | 没有 他们是谁 |
[10:51] | Friends of mine. | 我的朋友 |
[10:53] | They went missing about a year ago. | 他们大约一年前失踪 |
[10:55] | They passed through somewhere here. | 他们好象路过这附近 |
[10:56] | I asked around Scottsburg and Salem. | 我已经去过斯科特斯勃格和塞伦了 |
[10:58] | Sorry. We don’t get many strangers around here. | 抱歉 这里不常有外地人 |
[11:06] | Scotty, you got a smile that lights up a room. | 斯科蒂 如果你笑一笑就会照亮整个屋子 |
[11:08] | Anybody ever tell you that? | 有人告诉过你吗? |
[11:14] | Never mind. | 别介意 |
[11:15] | See you around. | 待会儿见 |
[11:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:42] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你把我吓死了 |
[11:44] | I’m sorry. I just thought you might need some help. | 抱歉 我只是想你是否需要帮助 |
[11:48] | Um, I’m good, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[11:51] | Uh, so where you headed? | 去哪儿? |
[11:54] | No offense, but no way l’m telling you. | 无意冒犯 但是我不想告诉你 |
[11:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:59] | You could be some kind of freak. | 你可能是个精神病 |
[12:01] | l mean, you are hitchhiking. | 我的意思你是个搭便车的 |
[12:03] | Well, so are you. | 你也是啊 |
[12:13] | Need a ride? | 要搭车吗? |
[12:14] | -Yeah, yeah. – Yeah. Just her. | – 是的 – 是的 – 只带她 |
[12:18] | I aingt taking you. | 我不会带你 |
[12:29] | You trust shady van guy and not me? | 你相信一个可疑的货车男也不相信我? |
[12:32] | Definitely. | 那是当然 |
[12:42] | You sure they didn’t stop for gas or something? | 你确定他们没有停下来加油或其他什么? |
[12:45] | Nope, don’t remember them. | 没有 不记得有他们 |
[12:46] | You say they were friends of yours? | 你说他们是你的朋友? |
[12:48] | -That’s right. – Did the guy have a tattoo? | – 没错 – 那人身上有纹身吗? |
[12:53] | Yes, he did. | 是的 有 |
[12:58] | You remember? | 还记得吗? |
[12:59] | They were just married. | 他们才刚刚结婚 |
[13:03] | You’re right. They did stop for gas. | 你是对的 他们来加过油 |
[13:06] | Weren’t here more than 1 0 minutes. | 停留不超过10分钟 |
[13:07] | Do you remember anything else? | 你还记得什么? |
[13:09] | Told them how to get to the interstate | 我告诉他们怎么回州际公路 |
[13:11] | They left town. | 然后他们就离开镇子了 |
[13:12] | Could you point me in that direction? | 你能给我指一下路吗? |
[13:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:26] | What the hell? | 见鬼 |
[14:31] | Dude, you fugly. | 伙计 你可真郁闷 |
[15:31] | Nice tat. | 干得好 |
[15:50] | You’re back. | 你又回来了 |
[15:52] | Never left. | 根本就没走 |
[15:54] | You still looking for your friends? | 还在找你的朋友? |
[15:57] | Mind filling it up there, Emily? | 不介意帮我装满好吗 艾米丽 |
[16:04] | So did you grow up here? | 你在这里长大的? |
[16:07] | Came here when I was 1 3. | 我13岁的时候到这里 |
[16:10] | I lost my parents. | 我失去了父母 |
[16:11] | A car accident. | 车祸 |
[16:13] | My aunt and uncle took me in. | 我姑妈和伯父抚养我长大 |
[16:14] | They’re nice people. | 真是善良的人 |
[16:15] | Everybody’s nice here. | 这里每个人都很善良 |
[16:18] | So, what, it’s the, uh, perfect little town? | 那这个小镇就很完美了? |
[16:20] | Well, you know, it’s the boonies, but l love it. | 虽然远离市区 但我喜欢这里 |
[16:24] | I mean, the towns around us… | 我们周围的那些镇子 |
[16:26] | people are losing their homes, their farms. | 人们失去房子 农场 |
[16:29] | But here | 但是这里 |
[16:31] | It’s almost like we’re blessed. | 就像受到祝福一样 |
[16:36] | Hey, you been out to the orchard? | 你去过郊外的果园吗 |
[16:37] | Seen that That scarecrow? | 见过那个稻草人? |
[16:40] | Yeah, it creeps me out. | 是的 把我吓跑了 |
[16:42] | -Whose is it? – l don’t know. | – 那是谁的?- 不知道 |
[16:45] | It’s just always been there. | 一直都在那儿 |
[16:47] | That your aunt and uncle’s? | 那是你姑妈伯父的? |
[16:51] | Customer. Had some car troubles. | 顾客的 车子有些小问题 |
[16:55] | It’s not a couple, is it? A guy and a girl? | 是两个人 是不是一男一女? |
[16:59] | Sorry, the Sacramento bus doesn’t run again till tomorrow | 抱歉 到萨克拉曼多的车明天才会来 |
[17:02] | 5:05 p.m. | 下午5 05 |
[17:04] | Tomorrow? | 明天? |
[17:06] | There’s gotta be another way. | 应该还有其他办法 |
[17:07] | Well, there is. Buy a car. | 有啊 买辆车吧 |
[17:29] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[17:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[17:34] | You again. | 又见到你了 |
[17:36] | What happened to your ride? | 你的顺风车怎么了? |
[17:38] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[17:39] | That guy was shady. | 那家伙是很可疑 |
[17:41] | Was all hands. | 毛手毛脚的 |
[17:44] | I cut him loose. | 我把他甩掉了 |
[17:51] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[17:52] | Just trying to get to California. | 想办法去加利福尼亚 |
[17:54] | No way. | 不可能 |
[17:56] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[18:01] | You know, next bus isn’t until tomorrow. | 下一班车要明天才来 |
[18:04] | Yeah. Yeah | 是的 |
[18:05] | That’s the problem. | 这就是麻烦所在 |
[18:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:08] | What’s in Cali that’s so important? | 加利福尼亚有什么东西这么重要 |
[18:10] | Just something I’ve been looking for for a long time. | 只是我一直在寻找的东西 |
[18:12] | Well, then l’m sure it can wait one more day, right? | 我肯定再等一天也没关系 对吧 |
[18:20] | I’m Meg. Sam. | 我是梅格 萨姆 |
[18:25] | We’re famous for our apples | 我们这里以苹果闻名 |
[18:27] | So you gotta try this pie. | 所以你们应该尝尝这馅饼 |
[18:30] | Oh, no, please. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:32] | Nope, it’s on the house. | 没关系 免费赠送 |
[18:35] | Hiya, Scotty. | 你好斯科蒂 |
[18:37] | Can l get a coffee, black? | 给我来杯咖啡好吗 黑咖啡 |
[18:46] | Oh, and some of that pie too, while you’re at it. | 还来份那种馅饼 |
[18:50] | How you doing? Just passing through? | 你好 路过的? |
[18:52] | Road trip. Mm. | 公路旅行 |
[18:55] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[19:05] | I’m sure these people wanna eat in peace. | 我想他们想安静的吃饭 |
[19:08] | Just a little friendly conversation. | 只是友好的交谈 |
[19:10] | Oh, and that coffee too, by the way | 我也要那咖啡 |
[19:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | So, what brings you to town? | 你们怎么来到这镇子的? |
[19:16] | We just stopped for gas… | 停下来给车子加油 |
[19:18] | and, uh, the guy at the gas station saved our lives. | 加油站的人救了我们的命 |
[19:21] | ls that right? | 是这样的吗? |
[19:22] | Yeah. One of our brake lines was leaking. | 是的 车子的刹车油泄漏了 |
[19:24] | We had no idea. | 我们却没发现 |
[19:25] | He’s fixing it for us. | 他正在帮我们修理 |
[19:26] | Nice people. | 真是好人 |
[19:27] | -Yeah. – So how long until you up and running? | – 是啊 – 你们什么时候上路? |
[19:30] | -Sundown. – Really? | – 日落的时候 – 真的吗 |
[19:36] | To fix a brake line? | 修理刹车 |
[19:37] | You know, I know a thing or two about cars. | 嗯 我对修车也略知一二 |
[19:41] | I could have you running in an hour. Wouldn’t charge you. | 我可以免费为你们修车 让你们在一个小时之后就能上路 |
[19:44] | You know, thanks a lot | 十分感谢 |
[19:46] | But l think we’d rather have a mechanic do it. | 但是我更愿意让一个专业技工来做 |
[19:49] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[19:52] | You know, it’s just that these roads, um | 你知道这段路 |
[19:55] | They’re not real safe at night. | 晚上不太安全 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[20:01] | I know it sounds strange | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[20:03] | But, uh, you might be in danger. | 但是你们可能会很危险 |
[20:10] | We’re trying to eat, okay? | 让我们好好吃饭 好吗? |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:17] | You know, my brother could give you this puppy-dog look… | 我弟弟一定会展示他那张纯洁幼稚的脸 |
[20:20] | and you’d just buy right into it. | 然后你们就会相信他 |
[20:24] | Thanks for coming, sheriff. | 感谢你的到来 治安官 |
[20:36] | Like a word, please. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[20:39] | Come on. I’m having a bad day already. | 够了 我今天已经够倒霉的了 |
[20:44] | You don’t want to make it worse. | 你肯定不想变得更倒霉 |
[21:04] | So, what, are you on some kind of vacation or something? | 你现在是在休假还是什么? |
[21:07] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[21:08] | It’s all sipping Cristal poolside for me. | 就像是游泳池边散步一样 |
[21:13] | No. I had to… | 不是这样的 我不得不 |
[21:17] | get away from my family. | 离家出走 |
[21:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:22] | I love my parents | 我爱我的父母 |
[21:23] | And they wanted what’s best for me. | 他们也想把最好的给我 |
[21:25] | They just didn’t care if I wanted it. | 但是他们并知道我想要的是什么 |
[21:28] | I was supposed to be smart | 他们觉得我应该聪明一点 |
[21:30] | But not smart enough to scare away a husband. | 但并不是聪明得吓跑了丈夫 |
[21:35] | No. It’s just…because my family said so… | 这只是… 因为我家人是这样说的 |
[21:41] | l’m supposed to sit there and do what l was told. | 我应该乖乖地坐着 做他吩咐我做的 |
[21:44] | So l just went on my own way instead. | 所以我就离家出走 |
[21:52] | m sorry. The things you say to people you hardly know. | 对不起 说了让你难以理解的话 |
[21:56] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不 我知道 |
[21:58] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[22:00] | Remember that brother I mentioned before, that l was road tripping with? | 还记得之前我提到的哥哥?跟我一起旅行的 |
[22:06] | It’s, uh It’s kind of the same deal. | 跟你的情况类似 |
[22:09] | That’s why you’re not riding with him anymore? | 所以你就不跟他一起旅行了? |
[22:18] | Here’s to us. | 祝我们 |
[22:21] | The food might be bad and the beds might be hard… | 食物可能很糟糕 床可能会很硬 |
[22:24] | but at least we’re living our own lives…and nobody else’s. | 但是至少我们活在自己的生活中 没有其他人 |
[22:43] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[22:44] | We just got the car fixed. | 我们才修了车 |
[22:47] | This way. | 这边 |
[22:54] | Steve. | 斯蒂夫 |
[23:03] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[23:24] | Get back to your car. | 回到车上去 |
[23:27] | Go! Go! | 快走 走啊 |
[23:39] | n Ran | 跑啊 跑啊 |
[23:46] | What? | 这是什么 |
[23:50] | What the hell was that? | 这到底是什么 |
[23:52] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[24:02] | The scarecrow climbed off its cross? | 稻草人爬下了架子? |
[24:05] | I’m telling you. burkitsville, lndiana. Fun town. | 我告诉你 伯克斯威尔是个有趣的镇子 |
[24:09] | It didn’t kill the couple, did it? | 它没杀掉那对夫妇吧? |
[24:11] | No. I can cope without you, you know. | 没有 没你我处理不好这种事 |
[24:14] | So something must be animating it. | 肯定有什么赋予它生命 |
[24:16] | A spirit. | 幽灵 |
[24:17] | No, it’s more than a spirit. | 不 不仅仅是幽灵 |
[24:18] | It’s a god. A pagan god, anyway. | 是神 异教邪神 |
[24:21] | What makes you say that? | 为什么那样说? |
[24:22] | The annual cycle of its killings. | 猎杀是每年一次 |
[24:24] | And the victims are always a man and a woman… | 而且受害者总是一男一女 |
[24:26] | like some kind of fertility rite. | 就像某种盛大的祭祀 |
[24:29] | And you should see the locals | 你应该去看看那些当地居民 |
[24:31] | The way they treated this couple. | 他们对待那对夫妇的方式 |
[24:33] | Fattening them up like a Christmas turkey. | 就像圣诞火鸡一样把他们喂肥 |
[24:35] | The last meal. Given to sacrificial victims. | 最后的晚餐 给那些献祭的受害者 |
[24:39] | Yeah, l’m thinking a ritual sacrifice to appease some pagan god. | 我想那些祭品都是献给同一个异教神 |
[24:42] | So a god possesses the scarecrow | 所以神就支配了稻草人 |
[24:44] | And the scarecrow takes its sacrifice. | 稻草人拿走了它的祭品 |
[24:46] | And for another year, the crops won’t wilt and disease won’t spread. | 第二年农作物就没落叶病 也不会蔓延开 |
[24:50] | Know which god you’re dealing with? | 你知道对付的是什么神? |
[24:52] | Nope, not yet. | 不 还不知道 |
[24:53] | Figure out what it is | 你知道它是什么 |
[24:54] | You can figure out a way to kill it. | 你就知道该怎么干掉它 |
[24:56] | I know. I’m actually on my way to a local community college. | 我知道 我已经在去当地社区学院的路上了 |
[24:59] | I got an appointment with a professor. | 我已经给一个教授约好了 |
[25:01] | You know, since I don’t have my trusty sidekick geek boy to do all the research. | 因为已经没有忠实的傻瓜伙计 帮我做这些研究了 |
[25:07] | You know, if you’re hinting you need my help, just ask. | 如果你在暗示需要帮助 你就直说 |
[25:12] | I’m not hinting anything. | 我没暗示任何事 |
[25:16] | Actually…. | 事实上 |
[25:21] | I want you to know…. | 我想让你知道 |
[25:24] | I mean, don’t think…. | 我并不是那么想的 |
[25:27] | Yeah. l’m sorry too. | 我知道 我也很抱歉 |
[25:32] | Sam, you were right. | 萨姆 你是对的 |
[25:36] | You gotta do your own thing. | 你应该做你自己的事 |
[25:38] | You gotta live your own life. | 你要为自己而活 |
[25:40] | You serious? | 你认真的? |
[25:42] | You’ve always known what you want | 你总是能知道自己需要什么 |
[25:44] | And you go after it. | 然后就去追逐它 |
[25:47] | You stand up to Dad… | 你勇敢的抵抗爸爸 |
[25:49] | and you always have. | 我是说你总是这样 |
[25:51] | Hell, I wish l | 该死 我希望我… |
[25:56] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说 |
[25:58] | l admire that about you. | 我很佩服那样的你 |
[26:01] | I’m proud of you, Sammy. | 我为你而感到骄傲 Sam |
[26:04] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[26:07] | Say you’ll take care of yourself. | 说你会照顾好自己 |
[26:10] | I will. | 我会的 |
[26:15] | Call me when you find Dad. | 找到爸爸给我打电话 |
[26:17] | Okay. Bye, Dean. | 好的 再见迪恩 |
[26:43] | Who was that? | 是谁? |
[26:49] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[26:51] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[26:55] | Goodbye. | “再见” |
[26:59] | lt’s not every day I get a research question on pagan idolatry. | 并不是每天都有人来问关于邪神崇拜的研究 |
[27:03] | Yeah, well, call it a hobby. | 是的 这只是业余爱好 |
[27:05] | But you said you were interested in local lore? | 你说你只是对本地传说感兴趣? |
[27:08] | I’m afraid Indiana isn’t really known for its pagan worship. | 我想印地安那并是不因为异教崇拜而出名吧 |
[27:11] | What if it was imported? | 如果它是外来的呢 |
[27:12] | Like the Pilgrims brought their religion over. | 就像一些流浪者把他们的信仰到处传播 |
[27:15] | Wasn’t this area settled by immigrants? | 这里大部分地方不都是由移民开发的吗? |
[27:17] | Like that town near here, Burkitsville | 就像这附近的小镇伯克斯威尔 |
[27:19] | Where are their ancestors from? | 他们的祖先来自什么地方? |
[27:21] | Northern Europe, l believe. Scandinavia. | 我想是北欧 斯堪的纳维亚 |
[27:23] | What could you tell me about those pagan gods? | 那你给我说说那些异教神 |
[27:25] | Well, there are hundreds of Norse gods and goddesses. | 斯堪的纳维亚有几百个神和女神 |
[27:28] | I’m actually looking for one. Might live in an orchard. | 事实上我只在找一个 可能就住在果园 |
[27:35] | A woods god. | 森林之神 |
[27:36] | Well, let’s see. | 好吧 来看看 |
[27:44] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[27:45] | What’s that one? | 这个是什么 |
[27:48] | That’s not a woods god, per se. | 这个本质上可不是森林之神 |
[27:51] | The Vanir? | 莞讷神?(北欧神话中的神族) |
[27:53] | “The Vanir were Norse gods of protection and prosperity… | 莞讷神是北欧的保护和繁荣之神 |
[27:56] | keeping the local settlements safe from harm. | “保护当地安全免受伤害” |
[27:59] | The villages built effigies of the Vanir in their fields. | “村民在地里建造莞讷神的雕像” |
[28:02] | Other villages practiced human sacrifice.” | “其他村民寻找活人祭品” |
[28:04] | “One male and one female” | “一名男性和一名女性” |
[28:08] | Kind of looks like a scarecrow, huh? | 这看起来像是稻草人 |
[28:12] | Well, l suppose. | 是的 可能吧 |
[28:14] | This particular Vanir, its energy sprung from a sacred tree? | “这种特别的莞讷神的能量来源于神木” |
[28:18] | Well, pagans believed all sorts of things were infused with magic. | 异教徒认为所有的东西都被注入了魔法 |
[28:22] | So what would happen if the sacred tree was torched? | 如果神木被烧掉会怎么样? |
[28:26] | You think it’d kill the god? | 你认为这会杀了神吗? |
[28:29] | Son…these are just legends we’re discussing here. | 孩子 我们只是在讨论传说 |
[28:34] | Oh, of course. | 那是当然 |
[28:36] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[28:39] | Listen, thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[28:42] | Glad l could help. All right. | 很荣幸帮到你 |
[29:02] | You do understand, Harley? | 你一定得明白 Hurley |
[29:04] | All of us here, it’s It’s our responsibility to protect the town. | 这里的每个人都有责任保护镇子 |
[29:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[29:13] | Better than all of you. | 比你们都明白 |
[29:15] | I’m the one that gives them directions. | 就是我给他们指路的 |
[29:17] | I’m the one that sends them down to the orchard. | 就是我把他们送到果园的 |
[29:21] | Harley, please. | 赫尔利 拜托 |
[29:23] | We all close our doors… | 我们都关上了门 |
[29:25] | look the other way…pretend we can’t hear the screams. | 把头撇向一边 让我们听不到尖叫 |
[29:29] | But this is different. | 但这次不同 |
[29:31] | This is murder. | 这次是谋杀 |
[29:33] | It’s angry with us. | 它对我们发怒了 |
[29:35] | Already the trees are beginning to die. | 树已经开始死亡 |
[29:38] | Tonight’s the seventh night of the cycle. Our last chance. | 今晚是第七个晚上了 我们最后的机会 |
[29:44] | If the boy has to die, the boy has to die. | 如果那孩子该死 那就让他死 |
[29:49] | But why does it have to be her? | 但为什么要这样对她? |
[30:06] | Aunt Stacey | 斯泰西姑妈 |
[30:08] | Uncle Harley, please. | 赫尔利伯父 求求你们 |
[30:22] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[30:25] | For the common good. | 为了共有的神 |
[30:36] | Hey. Our bus came in. | 班车来了 |
[30:45] | You better catch it. | 你最好上车 |
[30:46] | l gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[30:48] | Go where? | 去哪儿 |
[30:50] | Burkitsville. | 伯克斯威尔 |
[30:56] | Sam. Wait. | 萨姆 等等 |
[30:59] | I’ve been calling my brother for the last three hours. | 连续三个小时 我都在给我哥哥打电话 |
[31:02] | l’m getting his voicemail. | 只能收到他的语音邮件 |
[31:04] | Maybe his phone’s turned off. | 可能他已经关机了 |
[31:05] | No, that’s not like him. | 不 那不是他的作风 |
[31:09] | Meg, l think he might be in trouble. | 梅格 我想他遇上麻烦了 |
[31:11] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[31:13] | l can’t really explain right now. | 现在我不能解释 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:15] | I don’t want you to miss your bus. | 我可不想你错过班车 |
[31:17] | But l don’t understand. | 但是我不明白 |
[31:19] | You’re running back to your brother? | 你要回到你哥哥身边? |
[31:22] | The guy you ran away from? | 就是你尽力要摆脱的人 |
[31:23] | Why? Because he won’t pick up his phone? | 为什么 就因为他没接电话? |
[31:29] | Sam. Come. With me to California. | 萨姆 来吧 跟我一起去加利福尼亚 |
[31:37] | I can’t. l’m sorry. | 我不能 抱歉 |
[31:41] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[31:43] | He’s my family. | 他是我的家人 |
[31:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:57] | They’re gonna kill us? | 他们要杀了我们? |
[32:03] | Sacrifice us. Which is, I don’t know, classier, l guess. | 拿我们当祭品 我也不清楚 我想是很盛大的那种 |
[32:11] | You really didn’t know anything about this, did you? | 你真的一点也不了解 是不是? |
[32:16] | out what? The scarecrow god? | 了解什么 稻草人之神? |
[32:21] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[32:24] | Well, you better start believing | 你最好开始相信 |
[32:25] | Because l’m gonna need your help. | 因为我需要你的帮助 |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:30] | Now, we can destroy the scarecrow | 我们可以毁掉那个稻草人 |
[32:33] | But we gotta find the tree. | 但是我们得先找到那棵树 |
[32:34] | What tree? | 什么树 |
[32:36] | Maybe you can help me with that. | 也许你可以帮我找到 |
[32:38] | It would be really old. | 肯定足够古老 |
[32:39] | The locals would treat it with a lot of respect. | 而且当地人对它表现出敬意 |
[32:41] | You know, like it was sacred. | 因为它是神圣的 |
[32:45] | There was this one apple tree. | 有一棵苹果树 |
[32:48] | The immigrants brought it over with them. | 是移民们带来的 |
[32:50] | They call it the First Tree. | 他们叫它”初树” |
[32:51] | ls it in the orchard? | 在果园里吗? |
[32:53] | Yeah, but I don’t know where. | 是的 但是我不知道确切位置 |
[33:04] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[33:12] | How many people have you killed, sheriff? | 你杀了多少人 长官 |
[33:14] | How much blood is on your hands? | 你双手沾满了多少鲜血 |
[33:17] | We don’t kill them. | 我们没杀他们 |
[33:18] | No, but you sure cover up after. | 但是你却掩盖了真相 |
[33:21] | I mean, how many cars have you hidden, clothes have you buried? | 你藏了多少辆车 烧掉了多少件衣服 |
[33:28] | Uncle Harley, please. | 赫尔利伯父 求求你 |
[33:32] | I am so sorry, Em. | 我很抱歉 Emily |
[33:35] | I wish it wasn’t you. | 我也希望那不是你 |
[33:37] | Try to understand. | 尽力理解吧 |
[33:40] | It’s our responsibility. | 这是我们的职责 |
[33:43] | And there’s just no other choice. | 别无选择 |
[33:46] | There’s nobody else but you. | 别无他人 只有你 |
[33:49] | I’m your family. | 我是你的家人 |
[33:51] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[33:55] | that’s what sacrifice means. | 这才是”牺牲”的真谛 |
[33:58] | Giving up something you love for the greater good. | 为了伟大的神而放弃你的最爱 |
[34:04] | The town needs to be saved. | 镇子需要解救 |
[34:06] | The good of the many outweighs the good of the one. | 牺牲小我而完成大我 |
[34:24] | I hope your apple pie is freaking worth it! | 让你的苹果派去见鬼吧 |
[34:31] | So, what’s the plan? | 你的计划呢? |
[34:36] | I’m working on it. | 我在想 |
[34:44] | You don’t have a plan, do you? | 你根本就没计划 是吗? |
[34:48] | I’m working on it. | 我在想 |
[34:52] | Can you see? | 你能看到吗? |
[34:53] | -What? – ls he moving yet? | – 什么 – 它开始动了吗? |
[34:56] | I can’t see. | 看不到 |
[35:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[35:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝啊 |
[35:06] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[35:09] | I take everything back l said. | 我收回之前说的话 |
[35:12] | I’m so happy to see you. | 看到你真是太高兴 |
[35:14] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:16] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么到这里的 |
[35:17] | I, uh, stole a car. | 我偷了一辆车 |
[35:21] | That’s my boy. | 这才是我兄弟 |
[35:23] | Keep an eye on that scarecrow. | 盯着那个稻草人 |
[35:25] | He could come alive any minute. | 它随时可能复活 |
[35:27] | What scarecrow? | 什么稻草人 |
[35:44] | All right. Now, this sacred tree you’re talking about. | 好了 现在是你说的那个神木 |
[35:46] | lt’s the source of its power. | 是它的能量之源 |
[35:47] | So let’s burn it. | 找到它然后烧掉 |
[35:48] | In the morning. | 早上的时候 |
[35:49] | Let’s just shag ass before Leatherface catches up. | 在它皮革脸咬到屁股之前 我们得快一点 |
[35:56] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:11] | Please let us go. | 求求你们 让我们走 |
[36:14] | It’ll be over quickly, l promise. | 会很快结束的 我保证 |
[36:16] | Please! | 求求你 |
[36:17] | Emily, you have to let him take you. | 艾米丽 你得让他跟你一起 |
[36:38] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:41] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[37:44] | You know, the whole town’s gonna die. | 整个镇子都会消逝 |
[37:47] | Good. | 那是好事 |
[38:39] | Think she’s gonna be all right? | 你认为她没事吗? |
[38:42] | I hope so. | 我希望是这样 |
[38:44] | And the rest of the townspeople, they’ll just get away with it? | 剩下的那些镇民 他们会离开吗? |
[38:48] | What will happen to the town will have to be punishment enough. | 镇子的将来已经足够做为惩罚了 |
[38:54] | So can I drop you off somewhere? | 我可以把你扔在某地吗? |
[38:59] | No, I think you’re stuck with me. | 不能 我想你离不开我 |
[39:03] | What made you change your mind? | 什么让你改变主意 |
[39:05] | I didn’t. I still wanna find Dad. | 没有 我还是想找到爸爸 |
[39:09] | And you’re still a pain in the ass. | 而且你也是个讨厌鬼 |
[39:11] | But Jess and Mom… | 但是杰西和妈妈 |
[39:15] | they’re both gone. | 她们都死了 |
[39:19] | Dad is God knows where. | 鬼才知道爸爸在哪 |
[39:22] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[39:25] | we’re all that’s left. | 都是家里仅存的 |
[39:28] | So, uh, if we’re gonna see this through… | 如果我们能看穿这一切 |
[39:34] | we’re gonna do it together. | 就能一起来干 |
[39:39] | Hold me, Sam. | 拥抱一下 萨姆 |
[39:41] | That was beautiful. Come on. | 说得太好了 |
[39:42] | You should be kissing my ass. | 行了吧 你应该亲我屁屁表示感谢 |
[39:46] | You were dead meat, dude. | 不然你就死定了 伙计 |
[39:47] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[39:48] | I had a plan. I’d have gotten out. | 当时我已经有个计划怎么逃脱了 |
[39:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[40:07] | So where to, pretty lady? | 到哪儿 美女 |
[40:11] | How about you pull over? | 把车子开到路边好吗 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:18] | That works. | 照办 |
[40:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[40:45] | I’ve got to make a call. | 我要进行通话 |
[40:47] | l got a cell you can use. | 你可以用我的手机 |
[40:49] | It’s not that kind of call. | 不是你所谓的通话 |
[41:02] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你的顺风车 |
[41:20] | [SPEAKING IN LATIN] | [咒语] |
[41:30] | It makes no sense. | 这完全没意义 |
[41:32] | I could have stopped Sam. | 我可以阻止Sam |
[41:34] | Hell, I could’ve taken them both. | 该死 我可以把他们都带走 |
[41:36] | Why let them go? | 为什么让他们离开 |
[41:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:47] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:52] | Yes, Father. | 遵命 父亲 |