时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[00:05] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can! Go! | 赶快带你弟弟离开屋子 快 |
[00:11] | Dad’s on a hunting trip. | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
[00:13] | And he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
[00:18] | This was Dad’s book. | 这是爸爸的笔记 |
[00:20] | l think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我想他想让我们继续他的工作 |
[00:22] | Saving people. Hunting things. The family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:26] | I gotta find Dad. It’s the only thing I can think about. | 我得找到爸爸 这是现在我唯一想干的 |
[00:48] | What do you got those amped up to? | 需要多大电流才 |
[00:49] | A hundred thousand volts. | 十万伏特 |
[00:51] | Damn. | 这么强的电流 |
[00:52] | I want this Rawhead extra crispy. | 是啊 我想这会那妖怪也感到很爽 |
[00:54] | Now remember, you only get one shot with these things. | 记住你得一击即中 |
[00:57] | So make it count. | 开始干吧 |
[01:32] | On three. One, two, three. | 在那里 1… 2… 3 |
[01:42] | Is it still here? | 它还在这里么 |
[01:44] | Grab your sister’s hand. | 抓住你姐姐的手 跟上 |
[01:46] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[01:47] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[01:52] | All right, go. | 快 快走 |
[01:56] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[02:04] | Sam, get them out of here. | 萨姆 让他们离开这 |
[02:05] | You take this. | 拿着 |
[02:07] | Go! | 快 |
[02:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:59] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[03:01] | Dean.Hey | 迪恩 嘿 |
[03:04] | Hey, Hey | 嘿 嘿 |
[03:15] | I’m so sorry to ask. | 先生 我不得不问下 |
[03:17] | There doesn’t seem to be any insurance on file. | 好象这里没有任何保险的记录 |
[03:19] | Right. Um…. | 是吗 嗯… |
[03:23] | Okay. | 给你 |
[03:26] | Okay, Mr. Burkowitz. | 伯克威茨先生 |
[03:32] | Look, we can finish this up later. | 那我们待会在打扰你 |
[03:34] | No, no, it’s okay. | 没事 没关系的 |
[03:35] | We were just taking a shortcut through the neighborhood… | 我们正好从邻居家穿过 |
[03:37] | and our windows were down | 我们的窗户震碎了 |
[03:40] | and we heard some screaming. | 当我们走过那房子的时候 听见了尖叫声 |
[03:42] | And we stopped, ran in. | 然后就跑了进去 |
[03:44] | You found the kids in the basement? | 然后就发现这个孩子在地下室吗 |
[03:46] | -Yeah. – Well, thank God you did. | – 是的 – 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[03:49] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:49] | Sure. | 没关系 |
[03:50] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮助 |
[03:52] | -Hey, doc. Is he? – He’s resting. | – 他还在昏迷吗 – 他在休息 |
[03:55] | The electrocution triggered a heart attack. | 电击引起的心脏病 |
[03:58] | Pretty massive, l’m afraid. | 相当严重 我恐怕… . – |
[03:59] | His heart, it’s damaged. | 他的心脏受到了损伤 |
[04:03] | How damaged? | 损伤到什么程度 |
[04:04] | We’ve done all we can. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[04:06] | We can try and keep him comfortable at this point… | 我们现在能让他暂时稳定下来 |
[04:08] | but l give him a couple weeks at most | 但我看他过不了几个礼拜 |
[04:11] | Maybe a month. | 最多一个月 |
[04:12] | No, no, there’s gotta be something you can do | 不 不 应该还有些其他方法的 |
[04:15] | Some kind of treatment. | 其他的治疗手段 |
[04:16] | can’t work miracles. I really am sorry. | 我们不能指望奇迹 我非常遗憾 |
[04:30] | Have you ever actually watched daytime TV? | 以前还没看过白天的电视 |
[04:33] | It’s terrible. | 这节目实在太糟了 |
[04:38] | I talked to your doctor. | 我刚才和你的医生谈了下 |
[04:39] | That fabric softener teddy bear. | 泰迪熊软化剂 |
[04:42] | Ooh. I’m gonna hunt that little bitch down. | 噢 我想揍那婊子一顿 |
[04:43] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[04:47] | All right, well, looks like you’re gonna leave town without me. | 好吧 看来你得扔下我 自己离开这镇子了 |
[04:51] | What are you talking about? I’m not gonna leave you here. | 你在说什么呢 我不会扔下你的 |
[04:53] | You’re gonna take care of that car | 你得小心我的车 |
[04:55] | or l swear I’ll haunt your ass. | 要不然我发誓做鬼也会缠着你 |
[04:57] | l don’t think that’s funny. | 我觉得这一点也不好笑 |
[04:58] | Ah, come on, it’s a little funny. | 帮个忙 笑一下吧 |
[05:08] | Look, Sam, what can l say, man? | 萨姆 那我该说些什么呢 |
[05:09] | It’s a dangerous gig. | 这是份危险的工作 |
[05:11] | I drew the short straw. | 可惜我没法子完成 |
[05:12] | That’s it, end of story. | 就是这回事了 |
[05:13] | Don’t talk like that, all right? | 别跟我说那样的话 好吗 |
[05:15] | We still have options. | 我们还有其他的选择 |
[05:17] | What options? | 什么选择 |
[05:18] | You got burial or cremation. | 土葬还是火葬 |
[05:21] | I know it’s not easy… | 我知道这很难抉择 |
[05:25] | but l’m gonna die. | 但是… 我快死了 |
[05:28] | And you can’t stop it. | 但你还得继续 |
[05:33] | Watch me. | 看我的 |
[05:35] | This is John Winchester. | 我是约翰·温彻斯特 |
[05:36] | I can’t be reached. | 我现在无法接电话 |
[05:37] | If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean | 如果有急事的话 请打个我的儿子迪恩 |
[05:39] | 866- 907- 3235 866-907-3235. | |
[05:43] | He can help. | 他能帮上忙 |
[05:45] | Hey, Dad, it’s Sam. Uh…. | 嘿 爸爸 是我 萨姆 |
[05:49] | You probably won’t even get this | 你可能不会听到这个电话 但是 迪恩 |
[05:53] | But it’s Dean. | 他病了 |
[05:56] | He’s sick and the doctor said there’s nothing they can do. | 而且医生说他们无计可施 |
[06:01] | But they don’t know the things we know, right? | 他们并不了解我们的所干的事 |
[06:05] | So don’t worry, because l’m gonna do whatever it takes to get him better. | 别担心 我会想尽一切办法 让他好起来的 |
[06:12] | All right | 就这样吧 |
[06:14] | Just wanted you to know. | 只是通知你一声 |
[06:31] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你这是在干什么啊 |
[06:32] | I checked myself out. | 我逃了出来 |
[06:33] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[06:35] | I’m not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren’t even hot. | 我不会死在一个连个漂亮护士 也没有的医院 |
[06:39] | You know, this whole “I laugh in the face of death” thing… | 这才是真的 微笑面对死亡 |
[06:43] | it’s crap. l can see right through it. | 瞎说 我看根本就不是这回事 |
[06:46] | Yeah, whatever, dude. | 随你怎么说 伙计 |
[06:48] | Have you even slept? You look worse than me. | 你睡过了吗 你看上去比我还糟 |
[06:51] | I’ve been scouring the Internet for the last three days. | 我这三天都在上网 |
[06:56] | Calling every contact in Dad’s journal. | 寻找一切所有与爸爸日记 里有关的东西 |
[06:58] | For what? | 为什么这样做 |
[06:59] | For a way to help you. | 为了找到帮你的方法 |
[07:01] | One of Dad’s friends | 爸爸的一个朋友 |
[07:02] | Joshua, he called me back. | 约书亚 他打电话给我 |
[07:04] | Told me about a guy in Nebraska. | 告诉我在内布拉斯加州 |
[07:06] | A specialist. | 有一位医学专家 |
[07:07] | You’re not gonna let me die in peace, are you? | 你不会让我就这样安静的死去 是吗 |
[07:09] | I’m not gonna let you die, period. | 我当然不会让你死啦 |
[07:11] | We’re going. | 我们走吧 |
[07:38] | -l got you. – l got it | – 我帮你 – 我自己来 |
[07:42] | Man, you’re a lying bastard. | 伙计 你还真会吹啊 |
[07:44] | You said we’re going to see a doctor. | 你原先说是来看一个医生的 |
[07:46] | I believe l said a specialist. | 我是说医学专家 |
[07:48] | This guy’s supposed to be the real deal. | 他应该就是我们要找的了 |
[07:50] | I can’t believe you brought me to see some guy | 真不敢相信你居然让我来看 |
[07:52] | who heals people out of a tent. | 这个在帐篷里治病的医生 |
[07:54] | Reverend Le Grange is a great man. | 格兰神父是个好人 |
[07:55] | Yeah, that’s nice. | 不错啊 |
[07:57] | I have a right to protest. | 我有权抗议 |
[07:58] | This man’s a fraud. | 这家伙是个骗子 |
[07:59] | He’s bilking all these people out of their money. | 他在骗取这些人的血汗钱 |
[08:01] | Sir, this is a place of worship. | 这里就是举行仪式的地方 |
[08:03] | Let’s go, move it. | 我们进去吧 |
[08:04] | I take it he’s not part of the flock. | 看来人还不少啊 |
[08:07] | When people see what they can’t explain, there’s controversy. | 当人们看见一些无法解释的东西的时候 就产生了争议 |
[08:10] | But come on, Sam, a faith healer? | 但萨姆 他是一个信仰医疗学者 |
[08:12] | Maybe it’s time to have a little faith, Dean. | 可能也是该是时候需要些信仰了 |
[08:16] | You know what l got faith in? Reality. | 你知道我信仰什么吗 |
[08:17] | Knowing what’s really going on. | 事实 了解正在发生的事 |
[08:20] | How can you be a skeptic with the things we see every day? | 看着每天在我们身边的事 你怎么能是个无神论者 |
[08:23] | Exactly. We see them. | 没错 我们能看见它们 |
[08:24] | We know they’re real. | 我们知道它们是真的存在的 |
[08:25] | lf you know evil’s out there | 如果你知道邪恶在那里 |
[08:26] | How can you not believe good’s out there? | 那你怎么能不相信那里也有上帝 |
[08:28] | l’ve seen what evil does to good people. | 因为我也见到过邪恶的东西并 没伤害到人们 |
[08:30] | Maybe God works in mysterious ways. | 也可能是上帝暗地里干的 |
[08:33] | Maybe he does. | 可能吧 |
[08:35] | I think you turned me around on the subject. | 我想你让我对这里产生了兴趣 |
[08:37] | Yeah, l’m sure. | 是的 |
[08:39] | l’m Dean, this is Sam. | 我是迪恩 这是萨姆 |
[08:42] | Layla. | 蕾拉 |
[08:43] | So if you’re not a believer, then why are you here? | 既然你并不是信徒 那你来这里干吗 |
[08:47] | Well, apparently my brother here believes enough for the both of us. | 我兄弟觉得这对我们两个人都好 |
[08:50] | Come on, Layla, it’s about to start. | 走吧 蕾拉 快要开始了 |
[08:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:56] | Well, l bet you she can work in some mysterious ways. | 我跟你打赌她也是一个信徒 |
[09:06] | Yeah, peace, love and trust all over. | 和平 友爱 互信 |
[09:15] | -Come on. – Sit right here. | – 来吧- 就坐这里吧 |
[09:17] | We’re sitting up front. | 我们坐到前面去 |
[09:18] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[09:19] | -Come on. – Oh, come on, Sam. | – 来吧 – 噢 萨姆 |
[09:22] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:22] | This is ridiculous. | 这真荒谬 |
[09:23] | I’m Dude | 我很好 |
[09:24] | Get off me. | 伙计 我自己行 |
[09:27] | Perfect. | 就这里吧 |
[09:28] | Yeah, perfect. | 好的 |
[09:29] | You take the aisle. | 你占了过道 |
[09:41] | Each morning my wife, Sue Ann, reads me the news. | 每天早上 我妻子苏安 读新闻给我听 |
[09:45] | Never seems good, does it? No. | 但总没什么好事报导 |
[09:49] | Seems like there’s always someone committing some immoral unspeakable act. | 总是有些人又做了不道德的 坏透了的事 |
[09:56] | But l say to you God is watching. Yes, he is. | 但是我可以告诉你 上帝正监视着我们 |
[10:00] | God rewards the good and he punishes the corrupt. | 上帝会奖励那些好人 同时也会惩罚那些坏蛋 |
[10:07] | It is the Lord who does the healing here, friends. | 朋友们正是上帝保佑着这里 |
[10:12] | The Lord who guides me in choosing who to heal… | 挑选接受治疗的人 |
[10:16] | by helping me see into people’s hearts. | 上帝帮助我看穿人心来 |
[10:19] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:20] | Yeah, or into their wallets. | 阿门 又或者伸向他们的钱包 |
[10:22] | You think so, young man? | 你也是怎么想的吗 年轻人 |
[10:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:27] | No, no, don’t be. | 不 不必了 |
[10:30] | Watch what you say around a blind man. | 在瞎子面前说话你得小心点 |
[10:31] | We got real sharp ears. | 我们的耳朵还真不赖 |
[10:36] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么名字 |
[10:39] | -Dean. – Dean. | – 迪恩 – 迪恩 |
[10:43] | I want you to come up here with me. | 我想请你到我这里来 |
[10:52] | Dean, go on. | 迪恩 继续 |
[10:55] | lt’s okay. | 不 不用了 |
[10:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:58] | You’ve come here to be healed, haven’t you? | 你到这里不就是想痊愈吗 |
[11:04] | Well, yeah, but | 是的 没错 但… |
[11:07] | Maybe you should just pick someone else. | 你可以叫其他人上去 |
[11:12] | No, I didn’t pick you, Dean, the Lord did. | 并不是我选择了你 是上帝选择了你 |
[11:19] | Get up there. | 去吧 |
[11:22] | Yes… | 去吧… |
[11:26] | Praise the Lord, amen. | 赞美主 阿门 |
[11:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah, look, no disrespect… | 听着 我并不想冒犯你 |
[11:36] | but l’m not exactly a believer. | 但我并不是一个信徒 |
[11:40] | You will be, son. | 孩子 你会是的 |
[11:41] | You will be. | 你会是的 |
[11:44] | Pray with me, friends. | 朋友们让我们一起祈祷 |
[12:10] | All right now. | 没事了 |
[12:12] | All right now. | 没事了 |
[12:23] | All right now. | 没事了 |
[12:30] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[12:37] | Say something. | 说话呀 |
[12:54] | So you really feel okay? | 你现在真的感觉好了吗 |
[12:56] | I feel fine, Sam. | 我很好 萨姆 |
[12:57] | Well, according to all your tests there’s nothing wrong with your heart. | 根据你的测试报告 你的心脏没有问题了 |
[13:01] | No sign there ever was. | 没有任何迹象表明它之前有问题 |
[13:03] | Not that a man your age should have heart trouble… | 象你这年纪应该不会有心脏问题 |
[13:05] | but still, it’s strange. Does happen. | 但仍然很奇怪 确有这样的事发生 |
[13:09] | What do you mean, strange? | 你说的奇怪是什么意思 |
[13:10] | Just yesterday, a young guy like you | 就在昨天 一个和你年纪相仿的年轻人 |
[13:11] | 27, athletic. Out of nowhere, heart attack. | 一个27岁的运动员死于心脏病 |
[13:17] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[13:18] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[13:22] | That’s odd. | 有点不对劲 |
[13:23] | Maybe it’s a coincidence. | 可能只是巧合 |
[13:24] | People’s hearts give out all the time. | 人的心脏随时都可能出问题 |
[13:25] | No, they don’t. | 不 并不是这样的 |
[13:26] | Do we have to look this one in the mouth? | 难道还真的要吹毛求疵不成 |
[13:28] | Why can’t we be thankful the guy saved your life and move on? | 我们为什么不能谢谢那个救你的人呢 |
[13:31] | Because I can’t shake this feeling, that’s why. | 因为我无法逃避这种感觉 |
[13:34] | What feeling? | 什么样的感觉 |
[13:35] | When l was healed, I just I felt wrong. | 当我痊愈的时候 我感到有些不对劲 |
[13:39] | I felt cold and for a second | 我感到冷 虽然就一秒 |
[13:42] | I saw someone, this old man. | 我看见那个老人 |
[13:44] | I’m telling you, it was a spirit. | 我告诉你 萨姆他是个幽灵 |
[13:46] | If there was something there | 如果真的是那样 |
[13:47] | I would’ve seen it too. | 我想我也应该能看见 |
[13:49] | I’ve been seeing an awful lot of things lately. | 我只看到非常难堪的场面罢了 |
[13:51] | Oh, well, excuse me, psychic wonder. | 打断一下 |
[13:53] | You’re gonna need a little faith. | 你得相信我 |
[13:55] | Sam, l’ve been hunting long enough to trust a feeling like this. | 萨姆 我捕猎这么久了 足以深信这种感觉 |
[14:02] | Yeah, all right. | 那好吧 |
[14:05] | So, what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么样 |
[14:07] | Check out the heart-attack guy. | 为什么不去看下 那个发心脏病的家伙 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna visit the Reverend. | 我真想去拜访那神父 |
[14:14] | I feel great. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[14:15] | Just trying to, you know, make sense of what happened. | 但我想了解下 到底发生了什么 |
[14:19] | A miracle is what happened. | 奇迹发生了而已 |
[14:22] | Miracles come so often around Roy. | 奇迹经常在罗伊身边发生 |
[14:28] | When did they start | 什么时候开始的 |
[14:29] | The miracles? | 那所谓的奇迹 |
[14:31] | Woke up one morning stone blind. | 有一天我醒来瞎了 |
[14:33] | Doctors figured out I had cancer, told me l had maybe a month. | 医生说我得了癌症 告诉我还有一个月的命 |
[14:37] | So we prayed for a miracle. | 因此我祈祷出现奇迹 |
[14:41] | I was weak, but l told Sue Ann | 我那时很虚弱 但和Sue说 |
[14:45] | “You just keep right on praying.” | 你要坚持不懈的祈祷 |
[14:47] | I went into a coma. | 接着我昏迷了 |
[14:49] | Doctors said I wouldn’t wake up, but I did… | 医生说我可能再也不会醒过来 但我苏醒过来了 |
[14:52] | and the cancer was gone. | 癌症也随之而去 |
[14:54] | If it wasn’t for these eyes | 如果这事不是这几年发生的话 |
[14:56] | No one would believe I’d ever had it. | 还真没有人会相信有这回事 |
[15:00] | And suddenly you could heal people. | 然后你就能治疗其他的人了吗 |
[15:02] | I discovered it afterwards, yes. | 我后来发现的确是这样 |
[15:05] | God’s blessed me in many ways. | 上帝一直保佑着我 |
[15:08] | And his flock just swelled overnight. | 他的追随者日夜增多 |
[15:10] | And this is just the beginning. | 这还只是个开始 |
[15:15] | Can l ask you one last question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[15:17] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[15:20] | Why? Why me? | 为什么 为什么是我 |
[15:23] | Out of all the sick people, why save me? | 不管其他病人救助我 为什么 |
[15:26] | Well, like I said before, the Lord guides me. | 正如我刚才所说的 是上帝指引了我 |
[15:30] | I looked into your heart and you just stood out from all the rest. | 我看穿了你的心 而你也正好从人群中站了出来 |
[15:37] | What did you see in my heart? | 你从我的心中看到了些什么 |
[15:41] | A young man with an important purpose, a job to do… | 一个有远大目标的年轻人 想干一翻事业 |
[15:45] | and it isn’t finished. | 但还没完成 |
[15:50] | Telling you, he seemed healthy. Swam every day | 我告诉你 他看上去很健康 每天都游泳 |
[15:52] | Didn’t smoke. You know, so a heart attack just kind of seemed bizarre. | 不吸烟 所以他得心脏病 比较奇怪 |
[15:57] | You said he was running right before he collapsed. | 根据你所说的他病倒的 那天还正在跑步吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, yeah, he was freaking out. | 是的 他很奇怪 |
[16:01] | Said that something was after him. | 说有些东西正跟着他 |
[16:04] | Did he say what? | 他都说了些什么 |
[16:05] | Well, thin air is what. | 不太清楚 |
[16:06] | I mean, there wasn’t anything. | 好象没说什么 |
[16:09] | All right, thanks. | 那好吧 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Hey, buddy, your clock’s busted. | 嘿 伙计 你的钟坏了 |
[16:16] | Oh, yeah, we can’t get it working. | 是啊 好象不走了 |
[16:18] | It just froze at 4:1 7. | 在4 17冻住了 |
[16:22] | Is that the same time Marshall died? | 马歇尔就是那个时候死的吗 |
[16:24] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:30] | -Dean, hey. – Hey. – How are you feeling? | – 迪恩 – 嘿 – 感觉怎么样 |
[16:34] | l feel good. Cured, I guess. | 我很好 我想应该已经痊愈了 |
[16:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[16:38] | You know, my mom… | 我母亲 |
[16:40] | she wanted to talk to the Reverend. | 她想和神父谈谈 |
[16:42] | Layla. | 蕾拉 |
[16:44] | Yes, we’re here again. | 我又来了 |
[16:47] | Oh, l’m sorry, but Roy’s resting. | 对不起 罗伊正在休息 |
[16:49] | He won’t be seeing anyone else right now. | 他现在不接见任何人 |
[16:51] | Sue Ann, please. | 苏安 帮帮忙吧 |
[16:53] | This is our sixth time. He’s got to see us. | 这是我们第6次来了 他应该接见我们 |
[16:56] | Roy’s well aware of Layla’s situation | 罗伊也知道蕾拉的状况 |
[16:58] | and he very much wants to help…just as soon as the Lord allows. | 只要上帝允许他肯定愿意帮助你们 |
[17:01] | Have faith, Mrs. Rourke. | 相信我 洛克太太 |
[17:13] | Why are you still even here? | 你干吗还在这里 |
[17:14] | You got what you wanted. | 你已经得到你想要的了 |
[17:15] | Mom, stop. | 妈妈 不要说了 |
[17:18] | No, Layla, this is too much. | 蕾拉这太过分了 |
[17:21] | We’ve been to every single service. | 我们去过所有的地方了 |
[17:23] | If Roy would stop choosing these strangers over you… | 如果罗伊还是选择其他陌生人而不是你 |
[17:26] | strangers who don’t even believe. | 他们根本就不是信徒 |
[17:29] | I just can’t pray any harder. | 我已经非常至诚的祈祷了 |
[17:32] | Layla, what’s wrong? | 蕾拉 到底怎么了 |
[17:37] | I have this thing. | 我有病 |
[17:39] | It’s a brain tumor. | 是脑瘤 |
[17:42] | It’s inoperable. | 而且无法动手术 |
[17:45] | In six months, the doctors say…. | 在六个月内 医生说… |
[17:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:58] | No, it isn’t. | 胡说 |
[18:08] | Why do you deserve to live more than my daughter? | 为什么你能活的比我女儿长 |
[18:41] | What did you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[18:44] | l’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:46] | Sorry about what? | 为什么道歉 |
[18:48] | Marshall Hall died at 4:1 7. | 马歇尔死于4 17 |
[18:53] | The exact time l was healed. | 正是我痊愈的时间 |
[18:55] | Yeah.So l put together a list. | 是的 因此我把痊愈的人放在一起 |
[18:59] | Reverend Roy’s healed six people over the past year… | 这些受罗伊治疗去年一共六个人 |
[19:01] | and l checked them with the local obits. | 然后我核对了当时当地的讣告 |
[19:03] | Every time someone was healed, someone else died. | 每次有人痊愈 就有人死亡 |
[19:06] | And each time the victim died of the same symptom Le Grange was healing. | 每次受害者都死于与被治愈者 相同的病症 |
[19:10] | Someone’s healed of cancer, someone else dies of cancer? | 有些人癌症被治愈 而有些人却死于癌症 |
[19:13] | Somehow Le Grange is trading a life for another. | 洛克·格兰奇正在用一个生命 换另一个生命 |
[19:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:22] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[19:23] | So Marshall Hall died to save me? | 所以马歇尔的死就是为了救我 |
[19:26] | Dean, the guy probably would’ve died anyway… | 迪恩 他也可能死于其他的方式 |
[19:30] | and someone else would’ve been healed. | 而也有人因此被治愈 |
[19:35] | You never should have brought me here. | 你不该带我去那里 |
[19:38] | Dean, l was just trying to save your life. | 迪恩 我只是想救你的命 |
[19:40] | But, Sam, some guy is dead now because of me. | 萨姆 那个人是因我而死的 |
[19:43] | I didn’t know. | 我不关心这个 |
[19:47] | Pray with me, friends. | 朋友们和我一起祈祷 |
[19:50] | The thing I don’t understand is, how is Roy doing it? | 我不了解这些罗伊是如何做到的 |
[19:54] | How’s he trading a life for a life? | 如何以命换命 |
[19:57] | Roy is not doing it. | 并不是他干的 |
[19:59] | Something else is doing it for him. | 而是其他人替他干的 |
[20:02] | do you mean? The old man l saw on-stage. | 什么意思 在舞台上的那个老人 |
[20:06] | l didn’t want to believe it, but l knew it. | 我不相信这些表面现象 但我却知道这背后是什么 |
[20:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊 |
[20:10] | Only one thing can give and take life like that. | 只有一种生物能这样夺走生命 |
[20:15] | We’re dealing with a reaper. | 我们正面对这一个死神 |
[21:21] | You really think it’s the Grim Reaper… | 你真的认为那是死神吗 |
[21:22] | like, Angel of Death, collect your soul, the whole deal? | 就象毁灭天使 吸取你的灵魂 |
[21:26] | No, no, no, not the Reaper, a reaper. | 并不是这种死神 是另外种 |
[21:28] | There’s reaper lore in every culture on earth. | 每种不同的文化里的死神都不一样 |
[21:30] | Go by different names. | 他们有一百多种不同的名字 |
[21:32] | lt’s possible there’s more than one of them. | 每个可能有不只一个名字 |
[21:34] | You said you saw a dude in a suit. | 你说你看见一个套状的家伙 |
[21:36] | What, he should’ve been working the black robe thing? | 你觉得他就和里面的角色一样吗 |
[21:40] | You said it yourself that the clock stopped. | 你说那个钟停止不走了 是吗 |
[21:44] | Reapers stop time. | 死神停止了时间 |
[21:46] | You can only see them when they’re coming at you… | 只有他来到你身边你才能见到他 |
[21:47] | which is why l could see it. | 这就是为什么我可以看见 而你不行 |
[21:49] | -Maybe. – There’s nothing else it could be, Sam. | – 可能吧 – 除此之外也没其他可能了 |
[21:51] | The question is, how’s Roy controlling the thing? | 问题是 罗伊是怎么办到的 |
[21:55] | That cross. | 十字架 |
[21:56] | What? | 什么 |
[21:57] | There was this cross. | 那有个十字架 |
[21:59] | I noticed it in the church tent. | 我注意到了那个教堂 |
[22:00] | I knew l’d seen it before. | 我想我以前在哪里见到过 |
[22:09] | Here. | 在这 |
[22:11] | A tarot? | 塔罗牌 |
[22:13] | lt makes sense. | 这就对了 |
[22:14] | Tarot dates back to the early Christian era… | 塔罗牌要追溯到公元早期 |
[22:16] | when priests were using magic and | 当有一些牧师在使用魔法 … |
[22:18] | a few veered into the dark stuff | 而另外一些则成了恶魔的奴仆 |
[22:20] | Necromancy and how to push death away | 产生了巫术和 |
[22:22] | How to cause it. | 如何长生不死 |
[22:24] | So Roy’s using black magic to bind the reaper. | 那就是说罗伊于死神用黑魔法 签下了契约 |
[22:27] | If he is, he’s riding the whirlwind. | 如果是那样的话 那就没人能收拾他了 |
[22:29] | Like putting a dog leash on a great white. | 就象带着项圈的狗无人看管 |
[22:39] | Okay, then we stop Roy. | 那好吧 我们来阻止他 |
[22:41] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[22:42] | You know how. | 你该知道的 |
[22:43] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你又在瞎说什么呢 |
[22:45] | We can’t kill Roy. | 我们不能杀了罗伊 |
[22:46] | Sam, the guy’s playing God. | 那家伙正扮演着上帝 |
[22:48] | He’s deciding who lives and dies. | 决定人的生死 |
[22:49] | That’s a monster. | 但对我来说只是个妖怪 |
[22:50] | No, we’re not gonna kill a human being, Dean. | 不 我们不能杀人 迪恩 |
[22:53] | We do that, we’re no better than he is. | 如果我们那样做 我们比他也好不到那里去 |
[22:55] | Okay, so we can’t kill Roy | 那好吧 我们不杀罗伊 |
[22:56] | We can’t kill death. Any bright ideas, college boy? | 我们不杀死人 还有其他的点子吗 |
[23:01] | Okay, if Roy’s using some kind of black spell on the reaper… | 如果罗伊用符咒控制着死神 |
[23:05] | we gotta figure out what it is and how to break it. | 我们得找出如何破解掉它 |
[23:23] | If Roy’s using a spell, there might be a spell book. | 如果罗伊是用的符咒 那可能有符咒书 |
[23:26] | See if you can find it. | 看看你能不能找到 |
[23:27] | Hurry up too. | 加紧了 |
[23:28] | Service starts in 1 5 minutes. | 仪式在15分钟内要开始了 |
[23:29] | I’ll try to stall Roy. | 我试着拖住罗伊 |
[23:30] | Roy Le Grange is a fraud. | 洛克·格兰奇是个骗子 |
[23:32] | He’s no healer. | 他不是治病术士 |
[23:33] | Amen, brother. | 阿门 伙计 |
[23:33] | You keep up the good work. | 加油 继续干 |
[23:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:30] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么 |
[25:31] | Roy’s choosing victims he sees as immoral. | 罗伊选择那些他认为不道德的人 作为受害者 |
[25:33] | And l think l know who’s next on his list. | 我想我已经知道下一个会是谁了 |
[25:35] | Remember that protestor? | 还记得那个抗议者吗 |
[25:36] | In the parking lot? – Yeah. | – 在停车厂的那个家伙吗 – 是的 |
[25:37] | Yeah, l’ll find him. But you can’t let Roy heal anyone, all right? | 是的 我会找到他 但你不要让罗伊治疗任何人 好吗 |
[26:03] | Layla. Layla Rourke. Come up here, child. | 蕾拉 蕾拉·洛克 到这里来 孩子 |
[26:11] | -Mom. Thank you. – l love you. | – 妈妈 谢谢你. — 我爱你 |
[26:17] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[26:28] | Layla, listen to me. | 蕾拉听我说 |
[26:30] | You can’t go up there. | 你不能去那里 |
[26:31] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[26:32] | We’ve waited for months. | 我们为此都等了几个月了 |
[26:33] | You can’t let Roy heal you. | 你不能让罗伊治疗你 |
[26:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:36] | Roy healed you, didn’t he? | 但罗伊治愈了你 不是吗 |
[26:37] | Why won’t you at least let him try? | 那我为什么不能让他试试 |
[26:39] | If you do, something bad is gonna happen. | 因为如果你这样做 一些不好的事就会发生 |
[26:41] | I can’t explain. I just need to you believe me. | 我无法解释 但我希望你能相信我 |
[26:43] | -Layla. – Please. | – 蕾拉 – 不要去 |
[26:56] | l’m sorry | 对不起 |
[26:57] | Layla Layla | 蕾拉 蕾拉 |
[26:58] | Dear child. | 亲爱的 |
[27:02] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[27:03] | I knew the Lord was planning. | 上帝终于最后选择了你 |
[27:05] | I knew it was just a matter of time. | 我知道只是时间的问题而已 |
[27:12] | Help! | 救救我 |
[27:21] | Pray with me, friends. | 朋友们与我一起祈祷 |
[27:27] | l hope you’re ready. | 我希望你准备好了 |
[27:28] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[27:40] | Help! Help me, please! | 救救我 求你了 |
[27:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[27:45] | It’s right there! | 就在这里 |
[27:48] | Fine, come on. | 跟我来 |
[27:59] | Fire! Hurry! Tent’s on fire! | 着火拉 教堂着火拉 |
[28:04] | Fire! Everybody get out of here! | 大家敢快离开这里 |
[28:05] | No. No, please. | 不要 求你不要离开 |
[28:08] | Please don’t stop. Please? | 别离开 求你了 |
[28:10] | Reverend, please, please. Please don’t stop. Please! | 神父 求你不要停止 |
[28:16] | Friends, if you’d all just leave the tent in an orderly fashion… | 朋友们 大家请按秩序离开 |
[28:21] | and we’ll figure out what’s going on out there and we’ll come back | 我们会处理这里所发生的事 |
[28:23] | l did it. l stopped Roy. | 我办到了 我拖住了他 |
[28:25] | David, l think it’s okay. | 大卫… 我想应该没事了 |
[28:33] | -No. – Dean, it didn’t work. | – 不 – 迪恩 这仍然无效 |
[28:36] | The reaper’s still coming. | 死神还是来了 |
[28:43] | I’m telling you. | 我跟你讲 |
[28:44] | I’m telling you, it must not have worked. | 我早就跟你讲过了 |
[28:45] | Roy must not be controlling this thing. | 这并不是罗伊控制的 |
[28:47] | Well, then who the hell is? | 那是谁 |
[28:53] | Sue Ann. | 苏安 |
[29:09] | Help! Help me! | 帮帮我 帮帮我 |
[29:11] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[29:27] | I got you. I got you. | 你没事了 你没事了 |
[29:32] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[29:40] | I just don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:43] | After everything we’ve done for you, after Roy healed you. | 我们为你做了那么多 罗伊治愈了你 |
[29:48] | I’m just very, very disappointed, Dean. | 我们非常非常失望 迪恩 |
[29:54] | You can let him go. | 你们可以让他走了 |
[29:55] | I’m not gonna press charges. | 我不会起诉他的 |
[29:57] | The Lord will deal with him as he sees fit. | 上帝会对付他 因为他是合适的 |
[30:03] | We catch you around here again | 要是让我们在抓到你 |
[30:05] | We’ll put the fear of God in you, understand? | 别怪我们对你不客气 |
[30:08] | Yes, sir, fear of God. Got it. | 是的 我明白了 |
[30:15] | Layla. | 蕾拉 |
[30:17] | Why would you do that, Dean? | 为什么你要那么做 |
[30:19] | And it could have been my only chance. | 这可能是我唯一的机会 |
[30:21] | He’s not a healer. | 他不是治病术士 |
[30:22] | He healed you. | 但他治愈你了 |
[30:26] | I know it doesn’t seem fair | 我知道这可能不公平 |
[30:28] | and l wish l could explain… | 我希望我能解释 |
[30:30] | but Roy is not the answer, I’m sorry. | 但可惜罗伊并不是我要的答案 很遗憾 |
[30:35] | Goodbye, Dean. | 再见 迪恩 |
[30:42] | I wish you luck. | 我希望你好运 |
[30:44] | I really do. | 我是真心的 |
[30:46] | Same to you. | 你也是 |
[30:53] | You deserved a lot more than me. | 你应该比我好运 |
[30:59] | Private session tonight, no interruptions. | 今晚单独会议 不会有打扰了 |
[31:02] | I give you my word, | 我向你保证 |
[31:03] | I’ll heal your daughter. | 我会治愈你的女儿 |
[31:04] | Thank you, Reverend. | 谢谢 神父 |
[31:05] | God bless you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[31:12] | So Roy really believes. | 所以罗伊就深信不疑 |
[31:16] | I don’t think he has any idea what his wife’s doing. | 我想他还了解他妻子的所为 |
[31:18] | Well, l found this hidden in their library. | 我发现这被藏在图书馆里 |
[31:22] | It’s ancient. Written by a priest who went dark side. | 很巧 这正是一个投奔恶魔 的牧师所写的 |
[31:26] | There’s a binding spell in here for trapping a reaper. | 有一种符咒用来捕获死神 |
[31:30] | Must be a hell of a spell. | 可能是种毒咒 |
[31:31] | Yeah. You gotta build a black altar with seriously dark stuff Bones | 是的 你得用骨头 人血建造一个 |
[31:36] | human blood. | 黑暗祭坛 |
[31:39] | To cross a line like that | 象这样画个叉 |
[31:41] | That preacher’s wife….Black magic, murder. Evil. | 那神父的妻子是个黑魔法师 |
[31:47] | Desperate. | 因为丈夫正奄奄一息 |
[31:49] | Her husband was dying. | 不顾一切的 |
[31:50] | She would’ve done anything to save him. | 想要救回他 |
[31:52] | She was using the binding spell to keep the reaper away from Roy. | 他用符咒让死神远离罗伊 坦白的说就是 |
[31:57] | Cheating death, literally. | 逃脱死亡 |
[31:59] | Yeah, but Roy’s alive, so why’s she still using the spell? | 但既然罗伊没死 那她为什么还要继续使用这符咒 |
[32:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:03] | To force the reaper to kill people she thinks are immoral. | 为了迫使死神杀死那些那些 她认为不道德的人 |
[32:09] | May God save us from half the people who think they’re doing God’s work. | 那些认为他们在做好事的人们 认为是上帝救了我们 |
[32:12] | We gotta break that spell, Dean. | 我们得解除那个符咒 |
[32:18] | Sue Ann had a Coptic cross like this. Once she dropped it… | 苏安有一个象这样的科普特十字架 |
[32:20] | the reaper backed off. | 当十字架掉落的时候 死神就退走了 |
[32:23] | So you think we gotta find the cross or destroy the altar? | 所以你认为我们得找到它 或者摧毁那个祭坛吗 |
[32:26] | Maybe both? | 可能两者都要 |
[32:29] | Whatever we do, we’d better do it soon. | 不管怎么样 我们得快点行动 |
[32:32] | Roy’s healing Layla tonight. | 罗伊今晚要治疗蕾拉 |
[32:46] | That’s Layla’s car. | 这是蕾拉的车 |
[32:48] | She’s already here. | 她已经到了 |
[32:50] | Yeah. Dean…. | 是的 |
[32:53] | If Roy picked Layla instead of me… | 如果罗伊选择了用我 来交换蕾拉 |
[32:55] | she’d be healed right now. | 那她应该现在正在接受治疗 |
[32:57] | Dean, don’t. | 迪恩 别那样说 |
[32:58] | And if she’s not healed tonight | 如果她今天没治愈的话 |
[33:00] | She’s gonna die in a couple months. | 几个月内她就会死亡 |
[33:01] | What’s happening to her is horrible… | 这对她来说是非常可怕的 |
[33:05] | but what are you gonna do? | 那你想怎么样 |
[33:06] | Let somebody else die to save her? | 让其他人的死来救她吗 |
[33:09] | aid it yourself, You can’t play God. | 你自己说过的 迪恩 你不是上帝 |
[33:27] | Gather around. Please, everyone gather around. | 过来 请大家过来 |
[33:30] | Come in closer, come on up. | 接近 上来吧 |
[33:33] | Where’s Sue Ann? | 苏安在哪里 |
[33:35] | House. | 房子里 |
[33:38] | Go find Sue Ann. l’ll catch up. | 去找苏安 我会跟上你的饿 |
[33:40] | What are you? | 你想干什么… |
[33:43] | Hey. Gonna put that fear of God in me? | 嘿 你们不是想对我不客气吗 |
[34:32] | See him? | 看见他了吗 |
[34:34] | No. | 没 |
[34:57] | Psycho mutt. | 杂种狗 |
[35:45] | I gave your brother life | 我给了你兄弟的命 |
[35:46] | and l can take it away. | 也可以取走它 |
[36:00] | Sam, can’t you see? | 萨姆 你不明白吗 |
[36:02] | The Lord chose me to reward the just and punish the wicked… | 上帝选择了我来惩恶扬善 |
[36:07] | and your brother is wicked… | 你兄弟是邪恶的 |
[36:09] | and he deserves to die just as Layla deserves to live. | 他是该死的 就象蕾拉应该活下来一样 |
[36:14] | It’s God’s will. | 这是上帝的意愿 |
[36:19] | Goodbye, Sam. | 再见了 萨姆 |
[36:25] | Mrs. Rourke | 洛克太太 |
[36:27] | Pray with me now. | 现在和我一起祈祷 |
[36:29] | Pray with me, friends. | 朋友们和我一起祈祷 |
[37:05] | All right now. | 没事了 |
[37:08] | All right now. | 没事了 |
[37:10] | [CHANTING lN FOREIGN LANGUAGE] | 咒语 |
[37:26] | [CHANTING lN FOREIGN LANGUAGE] | 咒语 |
[37:48] | [CHANTING lN FOREIGN LANGUAGE] | 咒语 |
[37:51] | Oh! | 哦 |
[38:04] | l don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:05] | I don’t feel different. | 我没感觉有什么不同啊 |
[38:10] | My God. | 我的天那 |
[38:11] | What have you done? | 你都干了些什么 |
[38:13] | He’s not your God. | 他不是你的上帝 |
[38:15] | Reverend? | 神父 |
[38:17] | Sue Ann? | 苏安吗 |
[39:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:07] | Hell of a week. | 什么鬼日子 |
[39:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:13] | All right, come on. | 来吧 |
[39:14] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[39:27] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[39:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:33] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[39:34] | We did the right thing here, didn’t we? | 我们做的是对的吧 是吗 |
[39:36] | Of course we did. | 当然 |
[39:38] | It doesn’t feel like it. | 感觉还是不太好 |
[39:42] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[39:47] | Hey, Layla, come on in. | 嘿 蕾拉 进来吧 |
[39:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:53] | Hey. How did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里 |
[39:55] | Sam called. | 萨姆打电话给我 |
[39:57] | He said you wanted to say goodbye. | 他说你想道个别 |
[40:01] | I’m gonna grab a soda. | 我想… 要瓶苏打水 |
[40:09] | So where are you going? | 你们想去那里 |
[40:14] | Oh, don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[40:15] | Our work kind of takes us all over. So…. | 我们这活要到处跑 |
[40:21] | You know, l went back to see Roy. | 我去看过了罗伊 |
[40:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:32] | I mean, he laid his hands on my forehead | 他用手放在我的额头上 |
[40:35] | But nothing happened. | 但什么都没发生 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[40:41] | I’m sorry it didn’t work. | 我很抱歉那没生效 |
[40:43] | And Sue Ann…. | 苏安 |
[40:45] | She’s dead, you know? | 她死了 |
[40:47] | Stroke. | 中风 |
[40:49] | Yeah, l heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[40:53] | You know, Roy’s a good man. | 罗伊是个好人 |
[40:56] | He doesn’t deserve what’s happened. | 他不该有这下场 |
[41:02] | It must be rough | 太残忍了… |
[41:05] | to believe in something so much and have it disappoint you like that. | 对一些东西深信不疑 但结果却让他如此失望 |
[41:14] | You wanna hear something weird? | 你没听到一些奇怪的事吗 |
[41:17] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[41:19] | I’m okay. Really. | 我没事了 真的 |
[41:23] | I guess if you’re gonna have faith… | 我想如果即使你是信徒的话 |
[41:26] | you can’t just have it when the miracles happen. | 当奇迹出现你也不能把它当作是信念始然 |
[41:29] | You have to have it when they don’t. | 平时还是需要些信仰的 |
[41:39] | So, what now? | 那现在又如何了呢 |
[41:45] | God works in mysterious ways. | 上帝总是在暗地里 |
[41:54] | Goodbye, Dean. | 再见 迪恩 |
[41:58] | Hey…. | 嘿 |
[42:01] | You know, I’m not much of the praying type… | 你了解的 我不经常祈祷 |
[42:08] | But l’m gonna pray for you. | 但我会为你祈祷 |
[42:15] | Well…there’s a miracle right there. | 没想到奇迹那么快就出现了 |