时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[00:05] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can. Go! | 赶快带你弟弟离开屋子 快 |
[00:11] | Dad’s on a hunting trip. | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
[00:13] | And he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
[00:19] | This is Dad’s book. | 这是爸爸的笔记 |
[00:20] | I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我想他想让我们继续他的工作 |
[00:22] | You know, saving people, hunting things. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 |
[00:24] | The family business. | 家族事业 |
[00:26] | I gotta find Dad. | 我得找到爸爸 |
[00:27] | It’s the only thing I can think about. | 这是现在我唯一想干的 |
[00:38] | It’s coming across the bridge. | 它通过大桥 |
[00:41] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[01:47] | Ah! No! No! | 啊 不 不 |
[01:57] | l know you’re just doing your job | 我知道这是你的本职工作 |
[01:59] | But police have been here all week. | 但警察一个礼拜之前就来过这里了 |
[02:01] | I don’t see why we have to go through this again. | 我不明白为什么还要再询问这些 |
[02:04] | The more he tells the story, the more he believes it’s true. | 这事复述了多了 会让他自己也开始相信了 |
[02:06] | Mrs. McKay… | 麦凯太太 |
[02:09] | we know you spoke with local authorities. | 我们知道你已经向地方当局反映过这事 |
[02:12] | But this seems like a matter for the state police. So…. | 但看来这是应该属于是州警局的事 |
[02:16] | Don’t worry how crazy it sounds, Evan. | 所以别担心那事听上去多不可思议 埃文 |
[02:18] | You just tell us what you saw. | 你知道把你所看到的 告诉我们就可以了 |
[02:20] | I was up late watching TV… | 我看电视看到很晚… |
[02:24] | when I heard this weird noise. | 然后我听见很奇怪的声音 |
[02:28] | What did it sound like? | 那声音象什么 |
[02:30] | lt sounded like a monster. | 就象怪物发出的声音 |
[02:36] | Tell the officers what you were watching on TV. | 告诉他们你在看什么节目 |
[02:41] | Godzilla vs. Mothra. | “哥斯拉对魔斯拉” |
[02:44] | That’s my favorite Godzilla movie. | 那部哥斯拉是我最喜欢的一部 |
[02:46] | -So much better than the original, huh? – Totally. | – 比之前的那部好看多了 – 百分之百的 |
[02:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:50] | He likes the remake. | 好象是重新拍的 |
[02:52] | -Yuck. – That’s what I | – 很恐怖的 – 这就是我 |
[02:57] | Evan, did you see what this thing was? | 埃文 你有看见那个到底是什么东西吗 |
[03:01] | No. But I saw it grab Mr. Jenkins. | 没有 但我看见它抓住了詹金先生 |
[03:04] | lt pulled him underneath the car. | 他被那东西推倒在车下 |
[03:06] | Then what? | 然后怎么样 |
[03:09] | It took him away. | 他被那怪物拖走了 |
[03:12] | I heard the monster leaving. | 我有听见那怪物离开 |
[03:15] | It made this really scary sound. | 那声音真可怕 |
[03:18] | What did it sound like, Evan? | 那声音象什么 |
[03:21] | Like this whining growl. | 就象鬼魂在哀怨 |
[03:28] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你提供的情况 |
[03:34] | So the local police have not ruled out foul play. | 因此当地警察就没再继续调查这事 |
[03:37] | Apparently, there were signs of a struggle. | 很显然他们已经尽力过了 |
[03:39] | You know, they could be right. Could just be a kidnapping. | 他们也有可能是对的 可能是起诱拐案件 |
[03:42] | Maybe this isn’t our kind of gig. | 可能这也不是我们的事 |
[03:44] | Yeah, maybe not. | 可能不是的 但看看这个 |
[03:47] | Except for this. Dad marked the area, Dean. | 爸爸圈出了这个地方 迪恩 |
[03:49] | Possible hunting grounds of a phantom attacker. | 注明”可能在这捕杀到攻击人类的幽灵” |
[03:52] | Why would he even do that? | 父亲为什么这么做 |
[03:54] | Well, he found a lot of local folklore… | 他发现当地有很多关于夜晚 |
[03:56] | about a dark figure that comes out at night grabs people, then vanishes | 有黑影出没来抓人并消失的民间传说 |
[03:59] | He found this too | 他还发现了这 |
[04:02] | This county has more missing persons per capita than anywhere in the state. | 这个县失踪人口要远远高出 这个州的其他县 |
[04:08] | -That is weird. – Yeah. | – 这点很奇怪 – 是的 |
[04:11] | Don’t phantom attackers usually snatch people from their beds? | 那幽灵是不是通常在人熟睡时作案 |
[04:14] | Jenkins was taken from a parking lot. | 詹金是在停车场被抓走的 |
[04:16] | Well, there are all kinds. Spring Heeled Jacks, phantom gassers. | 有很多幽灵都会抓捕人类 |
[04:19] | They take people anywhere, any time. | 他们时时刻刻都会抓捕人类 |
[04:21] | I don’t know if this is our kind of gig either. | 我也不清楚这到底算不算我们的事 |
[04:23] | Yeah, you’re right. We should ask around more tomorrow. | 你说的没错 我们明天得查个究竟 |
[04:26] | Right. | 是啊 |
[04:29] | I saw a motel about five miles back. | 我看见5里外有间汽车旅馆 |
[04:31] | Whoa, whoa, easy. | 是吗 太好啦 |
[04:33] | Let’s have another round. | 让我们去别处逛逛 |
[04:35] | We should get an early start. | 我们得早点出发 |
[04:36] | You really know how to have fun, don’t you, Grandma? | 你得知道怎么样去找点乐子 大婶 |
[04:41] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[04:43] | I’ll meet you outside. I gotta take a leak. | 等下去外面找你 我得先去解决生理问题 |
[06:33] | Hey. You guys been outside around here in, like, the last hour or so? | 嘿 你们在这里外面呆了有一个小时了吧 能不能问下 |
[06:39] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[06:43] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[07:04] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[07:18] | So, what can we do for you, Officer Washington? | 我能为你做些什么么 华盛顿警官 |
[07:21] | I’m working a missing persons. | 我在找一个失踪人口 |
[07:24] | Didn’t know the Jenkins case was being covered by state police. | 我不知道詹金的案子已经归州 警察局管了 |
[07:27] | Uh, no. No. This is someone else. | 不是这个 我是说另外一个案子 |
[07:29] | Actually, it’s my cousin. | 事实上那是我堂弟 |
[07:31] | We were having a few last night at this bar by the highway. | 我们昨晚还一起在公路边的酒吧里 |
[07:34] | I haven’t seen him since. | 然后我就再没见到过他 |
[07:36] | Your cousin have a drinking problem? | 你堂弟是不是喝醉了 |
[07:38] | Sam? Two beers, and he’s doing karaoke. | 你说萨姆吗 才喝了两瓶啤酒 他还能唱卡拉OK呢 |
[07:41] | He wasn’t drunk. He was taken. | 他肯定没喝醉 他是被人带走了 |
[07:47] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[07:47] | What’s his name? | 他姓什么 |
[07:49] | Winchester | 温彻斯特 |
[07:51] | Sam Winchester. | 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[07:53] | Like the rifle? | 要搜索一下吗 |
[07:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:03] | “Samuel Winchester.” | 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[08:05] | So you know that his brother, Dean Winchester, died in St. Louis… | 他有个哥哥叫迪恩·温彻斯特 死于圣路易斯 |
[08:11] | and was suspected of murder? | 还是个杀人嫌疑犯 |
[08:14] | Yeah, Dean. | 是叫迪恩 |
[08:16] | Kind of the black sheep of the family. | 那是他们家的害群之马 |
[08:19] | Handsome, though | 但长得还挺英俊 |
[08:25] | He’s not showing up in current reports. | 没在现在的监控上有看到你堂弟 |
[08:27] | Oh, l already have a lead. | 我到是注意到一些 |
[08:29] | I saw a surveillance camera out by the highway. | 我看到那条公路上有个监视器 |
[08:31] | -County traffic cam? – Right. Yeah. | – 那是县交通计算机监视器 每错 |
[08:34] | I’m thinking the camera picked up whatever took him. | 我想那东西应该能拍到 是什么带走了我堂弟 |
[08:37] | Or whoever. | 或者是谁带走了他 |
[08:40] | Well, l have access to the cam footage down at the County Works Department. | 好吧 我联系下那个部门 |
[08:43] | But, well, in the meantime, let’s do this the right way. | 与此同时 让我们按照正规手续来办 |
[08:48] | Why don’t you fill out a missing persons report… | 你先填一下这个失踪人口表好吗 |
[08:57] | and sit tight over here? | 就坐那边填吧 |
[08:59] | Officer, look, he’s family. | 警官 他的家人 |
[09:04] | I kind of look out for the kid. | 拜托我务必看好他 |
[09:07] | You gotta let me go with you. | 所以让我帮你一起找他吧 |
[09:09] | I’m sorry. I can’t do that. | 对不起 我不能这样做 |
[09:13] | Well, tell me something. | 那好 你告诉我 |
[09:14] | Your county has its fair share of missing persons. | 在你们县的失踪者中 |
[09:17] | Any of them come back? | 有找回来的吗 |
[09:21] | Sam’s my responsibility. | 萨姆的失踪我也有责任 |
[09:22] | And he’s coming back. | 所以得必须找回他 |
[09:24] | I’m bringing him back. | 我得找到他 |
[10:13] | Greg. I think we got something. | 格雷格 我想我找些线索了 |
[10:17] | These traffic cams take an image every three seconds. | 计算机监控器每3秒钟拍摄图象一次 |
[10:20] | It’s part of the Amber Alert program. | 拍摄图象一次 |
[10:22] | These images were all taken around the time your cousin disappeared. | 而这些图象是在你堂弟失踪的 那段时间里拍的 |
[10:27] | This really isn’t what I’m looking for. | 我要的不是这些 |
[10:29] | Just wait. Wait. Next one. | 等一下在下结论 |
[10:30] | This one was taken right after Sam left the bar. | 下一张 这张就是萨姆离开酒吧时拍到的 |
[10:34] | Look at the back end of that thing. | 看那东西的后面 |
[10:37] | Now look at the plates. | 再看看那牌照 |
[10:42] | The plates look new. It was probably stolen. | 那牌照看上去很新 这车可能是偷来的 |
[10:44] | So whoever’s driving that rust bucket must be involved. | 所以那个换上新牌照的贼 肯定与你堂弟的失踪有关 |
[10:55] | Hear that engine? | 你听到的引擎声了吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[10:58] | Kind of a whining growl, isn’t it? | 有点象鬼魂的哀怨 不是吗 |
[11:02] | Sure. | 是有点 |
[11:06] | I’ll be damned. | 我非常讨厌这个声音 |
[11:23] | You’re alive? | 你还活着吗 |
[11:26] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[11:27] | Does it look like l’m doing okay? | 你看我还好吗 |
[11:31] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[11:32] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:34] | The country, I think. Smells like the country. | 我想可能在乡村 有乡村的气息 |
[11:39] | You’re Alvin Jenkins, aren’t you? | 你就是詹金吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:44] | Wow. l was looking for you. | 我正在找你 |
[11:45] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:46] | -Well – no offense, but this is a piss poor rescue. | – 嗯 – 那你这次的营救看来没有成效 |
[11:51] | My brother’s out there right now too. | 但我兄弟还在外面 |
[11:52] | He’s looking for us. So…. | 他正在找我们 因此… |
[11:55] | So he’s not gonna find us. | 所以他就能找到我们是吗 |
[11:57] | We’re in the middle of nowhere… | 我们根本不知道自己在什么地方 |
[11:59] | waiting for them to come back and do God knows what to us. | 也不知道他们会对我们怎么样 |
[12:02] | What are they? | 它们是什么物体 |
[12:03] | Whatever grabbed us. | 你看到过它们吗 |
[12:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[12:06] | What do they look like? | 它们看上去象什么 |
[12:08] | See for yourself. | 管好你自己吧 |
[12:29] | Leave me alone. | 别抓我 |
[12:30] | Don’t you touch me. You leave me alone! | 别碰我 别抓我 |
[12:49] | I’ll be damned. | 我真笨 |
[12:54] | -They’re just people. – Yeah. | – 它们是人类 – 是人类 |
[12:56] | What did you expect? | 那你以为什么 |
[13:00] | How often do they feed you? | 他们多久才给你吃的 |
[13:01] | Once a day. | 一天一次 |
[13:03] | hey use that thing over there to open the cage. | 他们用那东西打开笼子 |
[13:07] | And that’s the only time you see them? | 这就是唯一你能看到他们的时候吗 |
[13:09] | So far. But l’m waiting. | 太远了 但我在等待 |
[13:11] | Waiting for what? | 等待什么 |
[13:13] | Ned Beatty time, man. | 下顿毒打 |
[13:15] | l think that’s the least of your worries. | 我想那是你最担心的吧 |
[13:17] | Oh, yeah? | 你觉得是吗 |
[13:18] | -Yeah. – What do you think they want, then? | – 是的 – 你认为他们想要什么 |
[13:20] | Depends on who they are. | 那得看他们是什么人 |
[13:22] | They’re a bunch of psycho, hillbilly rednecks, you ask me. | 他们是群有精神病的农民 |
[13:24] | Looking for love in all the wrong places. | 如果你觉得不对 那你看看四周 |
[13:42] | Okay. The next traffic cam… | 下一个交通监视器离这里有50里 |
[13:46] | is 50 miles from here and your pickup didn’t pass that one. | 但你记得事发地不在那里 |
[13:49] | So…. lt must have pulled off somewhere. | 所以他们肯定在其他地方 |
[13:50] | I don’t see any other roads here. | 在这里我没看见有路啊 |
[13:53] | A lot of these backwoods properties have their own private roads. | 这里还有许多路没有开垦过 |
[13:57] | Great. | 那好吧 |
[14:11] | So, Gregory? | 所以 格雷格 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[14:14] | I ran your badge number | 我查了你的工号 |
[14:16] | It’s routine when working a case with state police… | 当我们与州立警察合作时的惯例 |
[14:18] | for accounting purposes, and what have you. | 为的是了解你的身份和工作任务 |
[14:21] | And, they just got back to me. | 他们反馈给我说 |
[14:28] | Says here your badge was stolen. | 说你的工号被盗用了 |
[14:31] | And there’s a picture of you. | 还有这是你的照片 |
[14:39] | I lost some weight. | 我减肥了 |
[14:40] | And l got that Michael Jackson skin disease. | 而且我得了象迈克尔·杰克逊样的皮肤病 |
[14:42] | Okay. Would you step out of the car, please? | 你下车一下好吗 |
[14:45] | Look, look, look. | 听着 |
[14:47] | You want to arrest me? That’s fine. | 你如果想要逮捕我 那没问题 |
[14:50] | I’ll cooperate, l swear. | 我发誓 我会合作的 |
[14:52] | But first, please, let me find Sam. | 但你得先让我找到萨姆 |
[14:55] | I don’t even know who you are.Or if this Sam person is missing. | 但我根本不知道你是谁即使萨姆失踪了 |
[14:59] | Look in my eyes and tell me I’m lying about this. | 看着我的眼睛 你觉得我是在说慌吗 |
[15:02] | Identity theft? | 证件被偷了吗 |
[15:03] | You’re impersonating an officer. | 你是一个无证警官 |
[15:06] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[15:07] | When we were young… | 当我们都年幼的时候 |
[15:10] | l pretty much pulled him from a fire. | 我有一次差点把他推入火坑 |
[15:14] | And ever since then, I’ve felt responsible for him. | 然后从那起 我觉得我有亏欠于他 |
[15:17] | You know, like it’s my job to keep him safe. | 我现在的职责就是保证他的安全 |
[15:23] | I’m just afraid if we don’t find him fast…. | 我只是担心如果不快点找到他… |
[15:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:31] | He’s my family. | 他是我的家人 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:37] | You’ve given me no choice. | 对不起 你让我很难办 |
[15:39] | I have to take you in. | 在我们找到萨姆·温彻斯特后 |
[15:55] | After we find Sam Winchester. | 我不得不逮捕你 |
[16:01] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[16:03] | lt’s Sam. | 萨姆 |
[16:04] | Why don’t you give it up, Sammy. There’s no way out. | 放弃吧 萨姆 不可能逃出去的 |
[16:08] | Don’t call me Sammy. | 我不会放弃的 |
[16:16] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[16:22] | It’s a bracket. | 支架 |
[16:23] | Oh, thank God, a bracket. | 哦 天那 是个支架 |
[16:25] | Now we got them, huh? | 我们现在能够的到了 |
[16:30] | Must have been a short. | 太短了 |
[16:35] | Maybe you knocked something loose. | 可能你把一些东西敲松了 |
[16:41] | l think you should get back in, Jenkins. | 我想你还是呆在这里好 |
[16:43] | -What? – This isn’t right. | – 你说什么 – 这才是正确的 |
[16:46] | Don’t you want to get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, but that was too easy. | 想 但是光这样不行 |
[16:50] | I’m gonna get out of here. | 我想离开这里 |
[16:51] | Gonna send help. Don’t worry. | 我离开后去找援助 好吗 |
[16:52] | No. I’m serious. | 别那样 我是认真的 |
[16:54] | Jenkins. This might be a trap. | 詹金 这可能是个圈套 |
[16:56] | Bye, Sammy. | 再见 萨姆 |
[16:58] | Jenkins! | 詹金 |
[17:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:17] | Okay, officer. | 那好吧 警官 |
[19:19] | Look, I don’t mean to press my luck. | 听着 我并不是想得寸进尺 |
[19:20] | Your luck is so pressed. | 有什么事你说吧 |
[19:23] | Right. | 我只是想知道 |
[19:25] | I was wondering | 我只是想知道 |
[19:27] | why are you helping me out anyway? | 你为什么会帮我 |
[19:29] | Why don’t you just lock me up? | 为什么不直接铐了我 |
[19:32] | My brother Riley disappeared three years ago. | 我兄弟三年前也失踪了 |
[19:36] | A lot like Sam. | 就象萨姆一样 |
[19:38] | We searched for him, but nothing. | 我们到处找他但没有结果 |
[19:43] | I know what it’s like to feel responsible for someone, and for them…. | 我了解那种感到对别人的安全 有责任的感觉 |
[19:51] | Come on. Let’s keep at it. | 走吧 让我们继续 |
[19:57] | Wait, wait, wait. Pull over here. Pull over. | 停在这里 |
[20:11] | This is the first turn off I’ve seen so far. | 从这里开始就是岔道了 |
[20:14] | You stay here. I’ll check it out. | 你呆在这里 我去看看 |
[20:16] | No way. | 不行 |
[20:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:19] | You’re a civilian. And a felon, I think. | 你不是警察 而且还是带罪之身 |
[20:23] | I’m not taking you with me. | 这样我不能带着你继续了 |
[20:25] | You’re not going without me. | 你去哪里都得和我一起 |
[20:30] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[20:31] | You promise you won’t get involved? | 你得答应我你不会擅自行动 |
[20:34] | You’ll let me handle it. | 让我来处理这件事 |
[20:36] | Yeah. I promise. | 好的 我答应你 |
[20:37] | Shake on it. | 拿着它 |
[20:43] | Oh, come on. | 噢 别这样 |
[20:46] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[20:49] | Kathleen, l think you’re gonna need my help. | 凯瑟琳 我想你是需要我的帮助的 |
[20:51] | I’ll manage, thank you. | 我能行 谢谢你 |
[20:58] | I gotta start carrying paperclips. | 看来以后得带点回形针在身边 |
[21:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:36] | Is anybody home? | 房子里面有人吗 |
[21:53] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你是谁 |
[22:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:05] | I’m Kathleen, I’m a deputy. | 我是凯瑟琳 我是代理治安长官 |
[22:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[22:11] | Missy. | 米西 |
[22:13] | Missy. That’s a pretty name. | 米西 这个名字不错 |
[22:15] | Missy, is your mom home? | 米西 你妈妈在家吗 |
[22:18] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry. What about your dad? | 对不起 那你爸爸呢 |
[22:24] | No? | 不在 |
[22:28] | Can l come in for a minute? | 我们进来看一下吗 |
[22:31] | I just want you to look at a picture. | 我只是想让你认一下这个照片 |
[22:34] | You seen that guy? | 你有看见过这个人吗 |
[22:38] | Look at that picture. | 看这照片 |
[22:43] | What? | 你说什么 |
[22:44] | That’s gonna hurt. | 他好象受伤了 |
[22:49] | Missy, sweetheart… | 米西 小甜心 |
[22:51] | go tell your brothers I wanna see them. | 告诉你哥哥我想见他 |
[22:54] | Yes, Daddy. | 是的 爸爸 |
[23:13] | Son of a bitch. | 就差一点 |
[24:18] | But l’ve never seen him so angry before. | 我从没见过他如此震怒过 |
[24:21] | Well, Lee, never been followed by the police before. | 还从没被就警察跟踪过 |
[24:39] | You all right? | 你说的没错 |
[24:45] | Are you Sam Winchester? Aren’t you? | 你是萨姆·温彻斯特吗 是你吗 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:49] | Your…. | 你的 |
[24:51] | Your cousings looking for you. | 你的堂兄在找你 |
[24:56] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[24:59] | I…. | 我… |
[25:02] | I cuffed him to my car. | 我把他铐在我车上了 |
[25:27] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[25:30] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[25:31] | No. | 没有 |
[25:33] | Damn, it’s good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[25:36] | How did you get out of the cuffs? | 你怎么打开手铐的 |
[25:39] | I know a trick or two. | 因为我还有点小伎俩 |
[25:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:47] | These locks look like they’re gonna be a bitch. | 从这些看上去 他们真的很残忍 |
[25:50] | There’s some kind of automatic control right there. | 那里是自动控制门 |
[25:53] | Have you seen them? | 你看到过他们吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah.Dude. They’re just people. | 他们是人类 |
[25:58] | And they jumped you? | 他们打过你吗 |
[26:00] | Must be getting a little rusty there, kiddo. | 那门看上去好象锈掉了 兄弟 |
[26:04] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[26:05] | l don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[26:06] | They let Jenkins go, but that was some sort of trap. | 他们让詹金逃走了 但我想那是个圈套 |
[26:09] | It doesn’t make any sense to me. | 但这个对我无效 |
[26:11] | Yeah, well, that’s the point. | 那就是我想说的 |
[26:13] | You know, with our usual playmates, there’s rules. | 他们和我们以前遇到的不同 |
[26:16] | But with people, they’re just crazy. | 他们只是疯狂的人类 |
[26:20] | See anything else out there? | 这之外有看到其他东西吗 |
[26:22] | Uh, there’s a dozen junked cars out back. | 他有很多车藏在后面 |
[26:26] | When they take someone, they take their car too. | 我想每次他们抓一个人来 顺便把他的车也一起抢过来 |
[26:28] | Did you see a black Mustang? About 1 0 years old? | 你有看到过一只10岁左右的野马吗 |
[26:33] | Yeah, actually l did. | 我有见过 |
[26:38] | Your brother’s. | 你兄弟的吗 |
[26:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:46] | Let’s get you guys | 这里还真是个鬼地方 |
[26:47] | out and take care of those bastards. | 我们得好好教训下他们 |
[26:49] | This thing takes a key? Key? | 这个需要钥匙 有钥匙吗 |
[26:51] | l don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[26:52] | All right. I better go find it. | 那好吧 我会找到它的 |
[26:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:56] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[26:58] | Yeah. | 我会的 |
[27:32] | Yikes. | 天那 |
[28:12] | I’ll say it again. | 我就说嘛 |
[28:14] | Demons, I get. | 看来我找到元凶了 |
[28:17] | People are crazy. | 这里人都疯了 |
[29:09] | What the…? | 什么 |
[30:46] | It’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 没事的 我不会伤害你的 |
[30:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:51] | -Daddy! – Jeez. | – 爸爸 – 天哪 |
[30:53] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[30:54] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[30:57] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[31:27] | I’m gonna kick your ass first. | 我得先把你揍扁 |
[31:30] | And then yours. | 还有你们 |
[31:46] | Come on. Let’s hunt him. | 让我们把他关起来吧 |
[31:49] | Yeah, this one’s a fighter. | 是啊 这家伙很会打架 |
[31:51] | Sure would be fun to hunt. | 看来把他关起来的乐趣还不少 |
[31:55] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你肯定在和我开玩笑 |
[31:57] | That’s what this is about. You | 这就是你们的职业 |
[31:59] | You yahoos hunt people? | 就是猎捕人类吗 |
[32:03] | You ever killed before? | 你早该死了 |
[32:07] | What? | 你说什么 |
[32:10] | Well, that depends on what you mean. | 那得看你想干什么 |
[32:13] | I’ve hunted all my life. | 我一辈子都在猎捕 |
[32:16] | Just like my father, his before him. | 就像我的父亲和祖父 |
[32:20] | I’ve hunted deer and bear. | 我猎捕熊和鹿 |
[32:24] | I even got a cougar once. Oh, boy. | 我有次捕到了美洲狮 |
[32:28] | But the best hunt is human. | 但最棒的猎物是… 人类 |
[32:34] | Oh, there’s nothing like it. | 没有什么比的上这个 |
[32:38] | Holding their life in your hands. | 把他们的命掌控自己的手上… |
[32:42] | Seeing the fear in their eyes just before they go dark. | 看着他们眼神中的恐惧 这让你感到活力无穷 |
[32:51] | You’re a sick puppy. | 你真变态 |
[32:55] | We give them a weapon. | 我们给他们武器 |
[32:57] | Give them a fighting chance. | 我们给他们有反抗的机会 |
[33:00] | It’s kind of like our tradition. | 这种猎捕人类就向一种传统 |
[33:03] | Passed down father to son. | 从父辈传给小辈 |
[33:07] | Course, only one or two a year. | 当然每年就捕一到两个人 |
[33:10] | Never enough to bring the law down. | 从不过多来引起政府的注意 |
[33:13] | We never been that sloppy. | 还不至于受到他们的”照顾” |
[33:16] | Oh. Yeah, well, don’t sell yourself short. | 别太低估自己 |
[33:18] | You’re plenty sloppy. | 你们引起的骚动不小 |
[33:22] | So, what, you with that pretty cop? | 因此你才和那漂亮的警察一起来 是吗 |
[33:31] | You a cop? | 你也是警察吗 |
[33:36] | If l tell you… | 如果我告诉你 |
[33:38] | you promise not to make me into an ashtray? | 你得答应我别把我 扔进那火坑 |
[33:47] | Only reason l don’t let my boys take you right here and now… | 我让你还呆在这里 |
[33:50] | is that there’s something I need to know. | 就说明我还有问题要问 |
[33:54] | Yeah, how about it’s not nice to marry your sister? | 那好 那我就告诉你 别跟你姐姐结婚 |
[33:57] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[33:59] | Any other cops gonna come looking for you? | 告诉我 还会有警察来找你吗 |
[34:03] | Eat me. | 那吃了我吧 |
[34:05] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等 等等 |
[34:05] | You actually might. | 你可能真的会 |
[34:10] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很有趣吗 |
[34:13] | You brought this down on my family. | 你给我们家带来了麻烦 |
[34:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:21] | You wanna play games? | 看来你想玩游戏 |
[34:24] | We’ll play some games. | 那我们就来玩玩 |
[34:29] | Looks like we’re gonna have a hunt tonight, after all, boys. | 孩子们 看来我们晚上我们还有场猎要打 |
[34:34] | And you get to pick the animal. | 你来选猎物 |
[34:37] | The boy or the cop. | 是那个小子还是那警察 |
[34:40] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. No. | 等等 |
[34:43] | Look. Nobody’s coming for me, all right? lt’s just us. | 没人会来找我 只有我们三个 |
[34:45] | You don’t choose, l will. | 如果你不选 那我来 |
[34:51] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[34:58] | Next time, I’ll take an eye. | 这次 我会对准眼睛 |
[35:01] | All right. The guy, the guy, take the guy. | 好吧 我选那小子 |
[35:06] | Go do it. | 李 马上去办 |
[35:10] | Don’t let him out, though. | 别让他出笼子 |
[35:13] | Shoot him in the cage. | 直接在笼子里杀了他 |
[35:17] | What? | 你说什么 |
[35:19] | You were gonna hunt him. | 我记得你说过只是猎捕他而已 |
[35:21] | You were gonna give him a chance. | 你还会给他逃跑的机会 |
[35:22] | Lee, when you’re done with the boy, shoot the bitch too. | 李 你杀了那小子之后 再杀了那婊子 |
[35:31] | We gotta clean up this mess up before any more cops come running out here. | 在警察来之前 你得把那清理干净 |
[35:45] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[35:58] | If you hurt my brother, I’ll kill you, l swear. | 如果你杀了我兄弟 我发誓肯定会杀了你 |
[36:01] | I’ll kill you all. | 我会把你们全杀了 |
[36:03] | I’ll kill you all. | 我会把你们全杀了 |
[36:06] | Lee! | 李 |
[36:18] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[36:25] | Lee! | 李 |
[36:29] | Jared, you come with me. | 贾里德 你和我一起去 |
[36:32] | Missy… | 米西 |
[36:33] | you watch him, now. | 你看着他 |
[36:45] | Lee? Where are you? | 李 你在哪里 |
[36:52] | Lee. | 李 |
[36:55] | Damn it. Jared, get the lights. | 该死的 贾里德 开灯 |
[37:00] | They must have pulled the fuses. | 保险丝被弄断了 |
[38:33] | You stupid…. | 你这个婊子 |
[38:36] | Hey. | 住手 |
[39:16] | I’ll watch this one. You go ahead. | 你看着他 你先走 |
[39:23] | Go ahead. | 快走 |
[39:36] | You hurt my family | 你伤了我的家人 |
[39:39] | I’m gonna bleed you, bitch. | 我要杀了你 臭婊子 |
[39:41] | You killed my brother. | 你杀了我兄弟 |
[39:44] | Your brother. | 你兄弟 |
[39:47] | Now I see. | 我明白了 |
[39:49] | Just tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[39:53] | Because it’s fun. | 因为很有趣 |
[40:18] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪里 |
[40:19] | Locked in the closet. | 被锁在壁橱里 |
[40:21] | What about the dad? | 那她爸爸怎么样了 |
[40:25] | Shot. Trying to escape. | 我杀了他 快逃吧 |
[40:39] | l think the car’s at the police station. | 我想车在警察局那 |
[40:42] | backup units en route to your location. | 呼叫后援 |
[40:48] | So… | 所以 |
[40:50] | state police and the FBI are gonna be here within the hour. | 州警察局和FBI的人一个小时就会到这里 |
[40:54] | They’re gonna wanna talk to you. | 他们想要和你谈谈 |
[40:57] | I suggest that you’re both long gone by then. | 我建议你们最好和他们说明下情况 |
[41:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:06] | I don’t mean to press our luck | 我并不想冒犯你 |
[41:07] | but we’re in the middle of nowhere. | 但我们不能在这里久留 |
[41:09] | Think we could catch a ride? | 我们到哪里可以搭顺风车 |
[41:12] | Start walking. | 从这一直走 |
[41:15] | Duck if you see a squad car. | 如果看见巡逻车的话就可以 |
[41:17] | Sound great to me. Thanks. | 听起来不错 谢谢 |
[41:21] | Listen sorry about your brother. | 我对你兄弟的事很遗憾 |
[41:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | It was really hard not knowing what happened. | 当知道他发生了什么事 真的很难过 |
[41:32] | I thought it would be easier once I knew the truth. | 我想当我知道事实的时候 会轻松一点 |
[41:36] | But…. lt isn’t, really. | 但… 并不是那么容易接受得了 |
[41:46] | Anyway, you should go. | 不管怎么样 你们可以走了 |
[42:02] | Don’t ever do that again. | 但别在干那事了 |
[42:04] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[42:06] | Go missing like that. | 像你那样失踪 |
[42:09] | You were worried about me. | 你在担心我吗 |
[42:12] | All I’m saying is, you vanish like that again, l’m not looking for you. | 要是你再象这样失踪 我也不会再来找你 |
[42:16] | Sure you won’t | 你还是会的 |
[42:17] | l’m not. | 我不会 |
[42:19] | So you got sidelined by a thirteen year olds girl? | 所以你才会被那13岁女孩看着 是吧 |
[42:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[42:22] | Just saying, you’re getting rusty, kiddo. | 闭嘴 只是开开玩笑 你那里是不是生锈了 兄弟 |
[42:25] | Shut up. | 你闭嘴 |