时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sammy | 萨姆 |
[00:05] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can Go. | 尽快把你弟弟带出屋去 快 |
[00:12] | Dad’s on a hunting trip. | 爸爸出去猎鬼了 |
[00:13] | And he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 而且已经好几天没回家了 |
[00:18] | This is Dad’s book. | 这是爸爸的笔记 |
[00:20] | I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我认为他希望我们继续他的工作 |
[00:22] | You know, saving people, hunting things. | 猎杀恶鬼 拯救人们 |
[00:24] | The family business. | 家族事业 |
[00:25] | I gotta find Dad. | 我要找到爸爸 |
[00:27] | It’s the only thing I can think about. | 这才是我最想做的事 |
[00:43] | Come on, man, is it much further? I’m cold. | 我说 还有多远?这儿真冷 |
[00:46] | Should be just up here. | 应该就在附近了 |
[00:52] | Whoa. | 哦 |
[00:53] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[00:55] | How did you find this place anyway, Thurston? | 你究竟是怎么找到这个地方的 瑟斯顿? |
[00:58] | My cousin told me about it. | 我表妹告诉我的 |
[01:02] | Oh, l am so not going in there. | 我是绝对不会进去的 |
[01:06] | Wusses. | 胆小鬼 |
[01:08] | We came all the way here, might as well check it out. | 我们好不容易过来一趟 至少也得进去看一下 |
[01:11] | Let’s just hurry this up and get back to the car. | 好吧 就逛一下然后马上回车上去 |
[01:13] | It’s freaking cold out here. | 这里实在很冷 |
[01:18] | Want me to hold your hand? | 你想握着我的手吗? |
[01:25] | Are there any other parts l can hold? | 有其他部位也想交给我吗? |
[01:27] | Ew. Shut up, you loser. | 哦 算了吧 你想得美 |
[01:30] | Well, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[01:31] | What? | 我有什么问题? |
[01:46] | No way. | 老天 |
[01:48] | Look at all this stuff. | 这都是些什么东西? |
[01:50] | Come on. lt’s this way. | 来吧 走这边 |
[02:00] | They say that it lives in the root cellar. | 他们说它们徘徊在地窖里 |
[02:03] | Goes after girls. Always girls. | 专门攻击女孩子 |
[02:06] | It just strings them up. | 把她们吊死在房椽上 |
[02:09] | “They say”? Who’s “they”?Where did you hear this crap? | 他们说?他们是指谁?你是从哪知道这些鬼东西? |
[02:14] | l told you, my cousin. | 我说了 我表妹告诉我的 |
[02:15] | And where did she hear it? | 那么她从哪里听到的? |
[02:18] | I don’t know. She just heard it. | 我不知道 就是知道了呗 |
[02:21] | Whatever. Give me that thing. | 算了 把手电给我 |
[02:45] | oh, look, it’s the evil root cellar. | 哦 看吧 邪恶的地窖 |
[02:49] | No, where Satan cans all his vegetables. | 保存罐头的地方 里面总是蔬菜之类的东西 |
[02:53] | Well, get your candy asses down here and see for yourselves. | 不如你们自己下来看看这里 |
[02:56] | It’s just a basement full | 不过是个普通的地下室 |
[02:58] | of skank-filled jars in some crap farmhouse. | 摆着些瓶瓶罐罐 显然是某个废农场的地窖 |
[03:03] | I don’t see anything scary. | 我没见到什么恐怖的东西 |
[03:07] | Do you? | 伙计们 |
[03:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:15] | What? What is it? | 你们看到什么了? |
[04:07] | A fire of unknown origin took my baby away | 起因不明的火灾带走了我的宝贝 |
[04:18] | Ha-ha. Very funny. | 哈啊 很有趣 |
[04:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:22] | Not a lot of scenery here in east Texas. Kind of gotta make your own. | 我只是想把你打扮得更像你自己 |
[04:27] | Man, we’re not kids anymore, Dean. | 拜托 我们都不是小孩子了 |
[04:29] | We’re not gonna start that crap up again. | 我们不能再玩那些事了 |
[04:31] | Start what up? | 哪些事? |
[04:32] | That prank stuff.It’s stupid and it always escalates. | 恶作剧 那总是很愚蠢 而且每次都一发不可收拾 |
[04:35] | What’s the matter, Sammy? | 哦 你有什么问题 萨姆 |
[04:36] | You afraid you’re gonna get a little Nair in your shampoo again, huh? | 还怕我会把只小水獭放进你的洗发水里 嗯? |
[04:40] | All right. Just remember, you started it. | 行啊 这次可是你要玩的 别忘了 |
[04:43] | Bring it on, baldy. | 哦 尽管放马过来 伙计 |
[04:45] | Where are we, anyway? | 我们这是在哪? |
[04:47] | Few hours outside of Richardson. | 离理查德森还有两小时车程 |
[04:50] | Give me the lowdown again. | 再给我说说那事 |
[04:56] | kids go poking around this local haunted house. | 一群孩子去了当地一幢闹鬼的屋子 |
[04:58] | -Haunted by what? – Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. | – 闹什么鬼?- 显然是个十分凶恶的鬼魂 |
[05:02] | Legend goes, it takes girlsand strings them up in the rafters. | 传说它袭击女孩 并把她们吊上房椽 |
[05:07] | These kids see this dead girlhanging in the cellar. | 无论如何 这群孩子看到一个女孩吊死在地窖里 |
[05:10] | -Anybody ID the corpse? – Well, that’s the thing. | – 有人认出受害者了吗?- 问题就在这 当警察到达的时候 |
[05:13] | By the time the cops got there, the body was gone. | 当警察到达那里 尸体不见了 |
[05:15] | Cops are saying the kids were yanking chains. | 所以警察认为那些孩子耍了他们 |
[05:18] | Maybe the cops are right. | 也许事实如此 |
[05:20] | Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids’ firsthand accounts. | 也许 但我读了那些孩子的第一手陈述 |
[05:23] | -They seem sincere. – Where did you read these accounts? | – 描述得很真切 – 你在哪读到的? |
[05:29] | I knew we’d be passing through Texas… | 我知道我们会经过德州 |
[05:31] | so last night, I surfed some local paranormal websites. | 所以昨天晚上 我浏览了当地的灵异事件网站 |
[05:37] | -And I found one. – And what’s it called? | – 找到了这么一个网站 – 是什么? |
[05:43] | Hellhoundslair.com. | (http //www. -hellhoundslair. -com/ 此网实存在) |
[05:46] | Let me guess.Streaming live out of Mom’s basement. | 让我猜猜 母亲的地窖不停有水流出? |
[05:49] | -Yeah, probably. – Yeah. | – 差不多 – 可能吧 |
[05:51] | Most of those websites wouldn’t know… | 事实上 那些经营网站的人 即使被鬼咬了 |
[05:52] | a ghost if it bit them in the “persqueeter.” | 也不明白究竟发生了什么 |
[05:56] | Look, we let Dad take off, which was a mistake, by the way. | 我说 就这么让爸爸走了 显然是一个错误 |
[06:01] | Now we don’t know where he is. | 现在我们根本不知道他在哪里 |
[06:03] | Meantime, we gotta find something to hunt. | 所以我们需要找些事做 |
[06:05] | No harm checking this out. | 去查一下这件事显然没有害处 |
[06:06] | All right, so where do we find these kids? | 好吧 那我们去哪找那些孩子? |
[06:10] | Same place you always find kids in a town like this. | 在这种城市里年青人通常会去的地方 |
[06:20] | It was the scariest thing l ever saw, I swear to God. | 那是我生平见到的最可怕的事 我发誓 |
[06:23] | From the moment we walked in.The walls were painted black. | 我一踏进那里 就看到墙壁上刷的符号 黑色的 |
[06:26] | -Red. – l think it was blood. | – 红色的 – 我觉得那是血 |
[06:27] | -All these freaky symbols. – Crosses and stars, and… | – 可怕的符号 – 十字型 |
[06:31] | -Pentagons. – Pentecostals. | – 星型 – 五角星 |
[06:33] | Whatever, l had my eyes closed. | 总之 我一直提心吊胆 |
[06:34] | I can tell you this much No matter what anybody says- | 但我可以绝对保证 无论别人说什么 |
[06:37] | -That poor girl. – With the black… | – 那个可怜的女孩 – 黑衣服 |
[06:39] | -Blonde. – Red hair, just hanging there. | – 绿眼睛 – 红头发 就吊在那里 |
[06:42] | -Kicking. – Without even moving. | – 在半空中 – 一动不动 |
[06:44] | -She was real. – lt’s 100 percent. | – 那是真的 – 百分百真实 |
[06:46] | And kind of hot. | 她还挺漂亮 |
[06:49] | -Well, you know, in a dead sort of way. – Okay. | – 当然 除了死亡那一部分 – 好吧 |
[06:54] | And how did you find out about this place, anyway? | 你们怎么找到那个地方的? |
[06:57] | -Craig. – Craig took us. | – 克雷格 – 克雷格带我们去的 |
[07:06] | Fellas. Help you with anything? | 嗨 能为你们效劳吗? |
[07:08] | -Yeah, are you Craig Thurston? – l am. | – 你是克雷格·瑟斯顿?- 正是 |
[07:12] | We’re reporters with The Dallas Morning News. | 我们是”达拉斯晨报”的记者 |
[07:14] | -l’m Dean, this is Sam. – No way. | – 我是迪恩 这位是萨姆 – 没门 |
[07:17] | Yeah, l’m a writer too.I write for my school’s lit. magazine. | 真巧 我也是个写手 为学校的文学杂志写文章 |
[07:22] | Well, good for you, Morrissey. | 听起来不错 |
[07:24] | Um, we’re doing an article on local hauntings. | 我们正在写一篇关于本地灵异事件的文章 |
[07:27] | Rumor has it you might know about one. | 我听说你知道一起 |
[07:30] | -You mean the Hell House? – That’s the one. | – 你是说鬼屋?- 就是那个 |
[07:34] | I didn’t think there was anything to the story. | 我不知道该从何说起 |
[07:36] | Why don’t you tell us the story. | 给我们说说那个故事 |
[07:41] | Well, supposedly, back in the ’30s… | 好吧 假设 在30年代 |
[07:44] | this farmer, Mordechai Murdock, | 一个叫默德凯·默多克农场主 |
[07:46] | he used to live in the house with his six daughters. | 和他的六个女儿住在那里 |
[07:49] | It was during the Depression, his crops were failing… | 在经济大萧条时期 他的作物没有收成 |
[07:52] | he didn’t have enough money to feed his children. | 他没钱养活自己的女儿 |
[07:55] | So l guess that’s when he went off the deep end. | 我猜事情就这样发生了 |
[07:58] | How? | 怎么发生的? |
[08:01] | Well, he figured it was best if his girls died quick… | 我猜 他认为让女儿们痛快地死去 |
[08:05] | rather than starve to death. | 比慢慢饿死要强 |
[08:08] | So he attacked them. | 所以他攻击她们 |
[08:11] | And they screamed, begged for him to stop… | 她们尖叫 企求他停止 但他没有 |
[08:15] | but he just strung them up, one after another. | 他把她们一个一个吊死 |
[08:18] | And then when it was all finished, he turned around and hung himself. | 当一切都结束 他最后上吊自杀 |
[08:23] | Now they say that his spirit is trapped in the house forever… | 有人说从此以后那些鬼魂就被困在那幢房子了 |
[08:26] | stringing up any other girl that goes inside. | 吊死任何一个走进去的女孩 |
[08:29] | And where did you hear all this? | 你从哪听说这些的? |
[08:32] | My cousin Dana told me.I don’t know where she heard it from. | 我的表妹戴娜告诉我的 我不知道她从哪听来的 |
[08:37] | You gotta realize, I didn’t believe this for a second. | 说实话 我从没相信过那回事 |
[08:39] | But now you do. | 但现在你信了 |
[08:43] | I don’t know what the hell to think, man. | 我不知道 我不明白那是什么 |
[08:46] | You guys, l’ll tell you exactly what I told the police, okay? | 行了 这些话我对警察也是这么说的 |
[08:49] | That girl was real, and she was dead.This was not a prank. | 那个女孩是真的 她死了 这不是什么恶作剧 |
[08:55] | I swear to God, I don’t wanna go anywhere near that house… | 我发誓我再也不想接近那幢房子了 |
[08:57] | ever again, okay? | 永远不 |
[09:02] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[09:12] | -Can’t say l blame the kid. – Yeah, so much for curb appeal. | – 我得说 我相信那个孩子 – 很多事有待调查 |
[09:31] | You got something? | 有线索吗? |
[09:33] | -Yeah, but the EMF’s no good. – Why? | – 没有 EMF不能用 – 怎么会? |
[09:36] | I think that thing’s still got a little juice in it. lt’s screwing with all the readings. | 我猜是那些东西干扰了信号 这是所有的读数 |
[09:41] | -Yeah, that would do it. | 是啊 很有可能 |
[09:44] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们进去 |
[10:09] | Looks like old man Murdock was a bit of a tagger during his time. | 看来老默多克生前是个恶魔崇拜者 |
[10:14] | And after his time too. | 死后也是 |
[10:17] | The reverse cross has been used by Satanists for centuries… | 倒十字被用于恶魔崇拜已经有几世纪了 |
[10:20] | but this Sigil of Sulfur didn’t show up | 但硫磺印记直到 |
[10:22] | in San Francisco until the ’60s. | 60年代才首次在旧金山出现 |
[10:26] | That’s exactly why you never get laid. | 难怪你总是不得安宁 |
[10:34] | Hey, what about this one?You seen this one before? | 这个呢 你有见过吗? |
[10:42] | No. | 没有 |
[10:45] | I have. | 我见过 |
[10:47] | Somewhere. | 但想不起在哪了 |
[10:55] | It’s paint. | 这是喷漆 |
[10:58] | Seems pretty fresh too. | 而且还是新喷的 |
[11:02] | I don’t know, Sam. | 我不太清楚 萨姆 |
[11:04] | I mean, l hate to agree with authority figures of any kind… | 虽然我俩从不相信官方的结论 |
[11:07] | but the cops might be right about this one. | 但我认为这次他们可能是对的 |
[11:11] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能 |
[11:30] | Cut. Just a couple of humans. | 老天 原来是两个人 |
[11:34] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干吗? |
[11:36] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们才是来这里干吗? |
[11:38] | We belong here. We’re professionals. | 我们属于这里 我们是职业的 |
[11:41] | -Professional what? – Paranormal investigators. | – 职业干什么的?- 灵异事件调查者 |
[11:47] | There you go. Take a look at that, boys. | 这个 好好看看 伙计们 |
[11:51] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 不是真的吧 |
[11:55] | Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler | – 艾德·瑟德莫尔和哈利·斯潘格勒. – |
[11:57] | Hellhoundslair.com.You guys run that website? | hellhoundslair. -com 那网站是你们的? |
[12:00] | -Yeah. – Oh, yeah, yeah. We’re huge fans. | – 是啊 – 喔 耶 我们可是那的忠实粉丝 |
[12:04] | And we know who you guys are too. | 我知道你们是干吗的 |
[12:08] | -Oh, yeah? – Amateurs. | – 是吗 – 业余人员 |
[12:11] | Looking for ghosts and cheap thrills. Yeah. | 为了单纯的刺激 搜寻鬼魂 没错 |
[12:15] | So if you guys don’t mind… | 所以 如果你们不介意的话 |
[12:16] | we’re trying to conduct a seriousscientific investigation here. | 我们正要开始严肃的科学调查 |
[12:19] | Yeah? What do you got so far? | 那你们发现什么了吗? |
[12:22] | Harry, why don’t you tell them about EMF? | 哈利 不如你和他们说说EMF? |
[12:25] | EMF? EMF? | |
[12:27] | Electromagnetic field. | 电磁场探测器 |
[12:30] | Spectral entities can cause energy fluctuations… | 鬼怪会引起能量的异常波动 |
[12:33] | that can be read with an EMF detector… | 这种信号可以用EMF探测到 |
[12:36] | like this bad boy right here. | 应该就是这附近的波段 |
[12:40] | Whoa. Whoa. | 喔 喔 |
[12:41] | -That’s 2.8 MG. – Two point eight. | – 那是2. -8毫克 – 2点8 |
[12:43] | lt’s hot in here. | 在这里很热 |
[12:45] | Huh. So have you guys ever really seen a ghost before, or…? | 你们以前有见过真实的鬼魂吗? |
[12:51] | Once. We were… | 有一次 |
[12:54] | We were investigating this old house… | 我们在调查一幢旧房子 |
[12:57] | and we saw a vase fall right off the table. | 然后我们看到一只花瓶从桌上摔了下来 |
[12:59] | -By itself. – We didn’t actually see it… | – 自己摔下来的 – 我们… 也许… 没有亲眼见到 |
[13:03] | but we heard it, and something like that… | 但我们听到了 一旦经历过那种事情 |
[13:07] | -…it changes you. – Yeah. | – 你的一生就会改变 – 是啊 |
[13:11] | I think I get the picture. | 我想我能理解 |
[13:13] | We should go, let them get back to work. | 我看我们俩该走了 让他们继续工作吧 |
[13:15] | -Yeah, you should. – Sam. | 是啊 你们是该走了 萨姆 |
[13:17] | Yeah, work. | 好 工作 |
[13:21] | I’m sorry. That pot we smoked gave me the giggles. | 抱歉 我们通常用笑声开始工作 |
[13:32] | -Hey. – Hey. What do you got? | – 嗨 – 嗨 查到什么了? |
[13:34] | I couldn’t find a Mordechai… | 我没查到有默德凯 |
[13:35] | but l did turn up a Martin Murdockwho | 但我确实找到一个叫莫得·默多克的人 |
[13:37] | lived in that house in the ’30s. | 30年代住在那幢房子里 |
[13:39] | He did have children, but only two of them, both boys. | 他的确有孩子 但只有两个 都是男孩 |
[13:42] | And there’s no record he ever killed anyone. | 而且也没有记录显示他杀害了他们 |
[13:44] | What about you? | 你查到什么? |
[13:46] | Kids didn’t give a clear description of that girl. | 虽然那些孩子给出了女孩的详细外貌描述 |
[13:47] | I did hit up the police station. | 但我去警察局查的时候 |
[13:50] | No matching missing persons. | 没有发现相符的失踪人口报告 |
[13:51] | It’s like she never existed. | 好像这个女孩从来不曾存在一样 |
[13:53] | Dude, come on. We did our digging.This one’s a bust. | 行了 Sam 我们查过了 这整件事是个恶作剧 |
[13:56] | For all we know, those Hellhound boys made up the whole thing. | 那些孩子捏造了所有故事 |
[14:01] | -Yeah, all right-l say we find ourselves a bar… | – 好吧 – 我说不如我们找个小酒吧 |
[14:04] | and some beers and leave the legend to the locals. | 吃点喝点 让传说见鬼去吧 |
[14:15] | What the…? | 这到底… |
[14:22] | That’s all you got? lt’s weak. | 这就是你的把戏? |
[14:26] | That is bush league. | 真够逊的 |
[14:34] | This is it. | 就是这了 |
[14:38] | -The point of no return. – Why do l have to go in there? | – 有去无回的地方 – 为什么我非得去那? |
[14:41] | Because, Jill, you chose dare instead of truth. | 吉尔因为你选择冒险而不是说真话 |
[14:44] | You either have to grab a jar from Mordechai’s cellar… | 所以要么你去莫迪凯的地窖里 |
[14:47] | and bring it back, or… | 拿个罐头回来 或者 |
[14:49] | Or you can make out with me. | 或者你和我约会 |
[14:52] | I’ll take the homicidal ghost, thanks. | 算了 我宁愿去鬼屋一趟 |
[15:12] | -Would you ever take that dare? – Hell, no. | – 你相信里面会死人吗?- 我不知道 |
[15:37] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[15:44] | Is anybody there? | 这里有人吗? |
[17:47] | Hold on one second, Mr. Goodwin. | 发生什么了? |
[17:50] | What happened? | 发生看什么事 |
[17:51] | Cops say that poor girl hung herself in the house. | 警察说那个女孩在里面上吊 |
[17:54] | -Suicide? – Yeah. | – 自杀?- 是啊 |
[17:56] | And she was a straight-A student with a full ride to UT too. | 她是个成绩全A的优秀学生 前途无量 |
[17:59] | It just don’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[18:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[18:11] | I think maybe we missed something. | 也许我们忽略了一些东西 |
[18:29] | The cops don’t want any more kids screwing around in there. | 我猜警察们不想让任何人进入那幢房子 |
[18:32] | Yeah, but we still gotta get in there. | 但我们还是得进去 |
[18:39] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[18:44] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[18:49] | Who you gonna call? | “你会找谁?” |
[18:50] | Hey, you. | 嗨 你们 |
[18:52] | Run. | 跑 |
[18:56] | -Come on.Get back here. | – 快 – 回来 |
[18:57] | -Stop.Come on, don’t leave me here. | – 停下 – 快跑 不要离开我 |
[19:09] | Where have l seen that symbol? It’s killing me. | 我肯定见过这个符号 但就是想不起来 真要命 |
[19:12] | Come on. We don’t have much time. | 快点 我们没多少时间 |
[19:50] | Hey, Sam, I dare you to take a swig of this. | 嗨 萨姆 我猜你愿意尝尝这个 |
[19:54] | What the hell would l do that for? | 我会这样做的? |
[20:00] | I double dare you. | 这是你喜欢的牌子 |
[20:31] | I hate rats. | 我恨老鼠 |
[20:33] | -You’d rather it was a ghost? – Yes. | – 你宁愿是个鬼魂?- 没错 |
[20:49] | What kind of spirit is immune to rock salt? | 这是什么鬼魂 盐块竟然不起作用 |
[20:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:53] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快走 快 快 |
[21:05] | Go. Get out of here. | 快离开这 |
[21:20] | -Maybe we should just go. – No. | – 也许我们该离开 – 不 |
[21:22] | Would John Edward go? | 想想约翰·爱德华会离开吗? |
[21:23] | No, we’ve lost the cops. | 我们甩掉了警察 |
[21:25] | Let’s find our center and get some work done. | 现在让我们静下心来 全力工作 |
[21:27] | Okay? All right, okay. | 好吗?好吧 好吧 |
[21:35] | -Get that damn thing out of my face.Go, go, go. | 那该死的鬼魂出乎我的意料 快跑 |
[21:38] | Sweet Lord…Of the Rings. | 亲爱的上帝… 是个环. – |
[21:41] | Run. Go, go, go. | 快跑 快 快 |
[21:46] | Look, there’s a-Look.There’s a man over there. | 那个人刚才还… |
[21:48] | -l saw… Where’d he go? – Boys. Come on. | – 他去哪里了?- 好了 小伙子们 跟我们走 |
[22:07] | What the hell is this symbol? | 该死 这到底是什么符号 |
[22:10] | It’s bugging the hell out of me. | 真是烦死我了 |
[22:12] | This whole damn job’s bugging me. | 整个调查过程真是要命 |
[22:14] | I thought the legend said that Mordechai only goes after chicks. | 不是说默德凯只攻击女孩子嘛 |
[22:18] | -lt does. – All right. | – 这是 – 没错 |
[22:19] | That explains why he went after you.But why me? | 那他攻击你还情有可原 但为什么也攻击我呢? |
[22:22] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[22:24] | Legend also says he hung himself.But you see those slit wrists? | 传说他是上吊自杀的 但你看到他那断裂的手腕了吗? |
[22:27] | -Yeah. – What’s up with that? | – 恩 – 怎么回事? |
[22:30] | And the ax too? | 还有斧子 |
[22:31] | Ghosts are usually pretty strict, right? | 鬼魂通常是有固定行事模式的 不是吗? |
[22:33] | Following the same patterns over and over. | 每次应该都是一样的… |
[22:36] | -But this mook keeps changing.|-Exactly. | 为什么这个的行为模式会不断改变 没错 |
[22:38] | I’m telling you, the way the story goes… | 我说 故事是… |
[22:42] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:44] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:46] | Someone added a new posting to the Hellhound site. Listen to this: | 有人在网上发了个新贴 听听这段 |
[22:49] | “They say Mordechai Murdock was really a Satanist… | 他们说莫德凯是个拿着斧子砍人的恶魔崇拜者 |
[22:52] | who chopped up his victims with an ax before slitting his own wrists. | 直到他的手腕断了为止 |
[22:56] | Now he’s imprisoned in the house for eternity.” | 因此他被永远禁锢在那所房子里 |
[22:59] | Where the hell is this going? | 这究竟是怎么回事? |
[23:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:04] | But l think I might havejust figured out where it all started. | 但我刚知道这一切是从哪开始的 |
[23:29] | Hey, Craig. | 嗨 克雷格 |
[23:30] | Remember us? | 还记得我们吗? |
[23:33] | Guys, l’m really not in the mood to answer any more of your questions. | 伙计 我真的没什么心情回答你们的问题 |
[23:37] | Oh, don’t worry. Don’t worry. We’re just here to buy an album, that’s all. | 哦 没事 我们买完东西就走 |
[23:48] | You know, I couldn’t figure out what that symbol was. | 你看 我实在想不出那个符号代表什么 |
[23:50] | And then I realized it doesn’t mean anything. | 后来我突然发现 其实那个符号一点意义也没有 |
[23:54] | It’s the logo for Blue yster Cult. | 那不过是Blue Oyster Cult(老牌摇滚乐队)的标志 |
[23:58] | Tell me, Craig. You into BOC? | 告诉我克雷格 你是喜欢BOC |
[24:02] | Or just scaring the hell out of people? | 还是想把人们吓得屁滚尿流? |
[24:07] | Now, why don’t you tell us about that house. | 我想你告诉我那幢房子的事 |
[24:10] | Without lying through your ass this time. | 这次不要说没谱的谎话了 |
[24:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:19] | My cousin Dana was on break from TCU. | 我的表妹戴娜正好放假从TCU回来 |
[24:23] | I guess we were just bored, looking for something to do. | 我猜我们只是有点无聊 想找些事做 |
[24:27] | So l showed her this abandoned dump l found. | 正好我知道那有个废弃的农场 |
[24:30] | We thought it’d be funny if we made it look like it was haunted. | 我想如果把那里布置成好像闹鬼的样子 一定很有趣 |
[24:33] | So we painted symbols on the walls. | 于是我们在墙上画了些符号 |
[24:35] | Some from some albums. | 有些来自唱片 |
[24:38] | Some from some of Dana’s theology textbooks. | 有些来自戴娜的意识形态课本 |
[24:41] | Then we found out this guy, Murdock, used to live there… | 后来我们发现有个默多克曾住在那里 |
[24:46] | so we made up some story to go along with that. | 所以就顺势编了那个故事 |
[24:48] | So they told people who told other people. | 然后就一传十 十传百 |
[24:53] | And then these two guys put it on their stupid website. | 还有两个人把这些搬上了那个愚蠢的网站 |
[24:58] | Everything just… | 所有的一下子 |
[24:59] | took on a life of its own. | 就变成真的了 |
[25:03] | I mean, l thought it was funny at first, but… | 我最初只是觉得好玩 |
[25:08] | Now that girl’s dead. | 但现在 我真不知道该怎么承受这种结果 |
[25:13] | It was just a joke. | 这不过是个玩笑 |
[25:15] | You know, I mean, none of it was real. We made the whole thing up. | 那些传说都是假的 全是我们自编自导自演 |
[25:19] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:30] | If none of it was real, how the hell do you explain Mordechai? | 如果这些都不是真的 那怎么解释莫德凯? |
[25:51] | Hey, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[25:53] | Hey, where were you? | 嗨 你去哪了? |
[25:55] | Oh, l went out. | 出去了一会儿 |
[25:57] | So I think l might have a theory about what’s going on. | 我想了个能够解释莫德凯存在的理论 |
[26:00] | -Oh, yeah? – Yeah, what if Mordechai is a tulpa? | – 是什么?- 说不定莫德凯是个Tulpa |
[26:03] | -Tulpa? – Yeah, a Tibetan Thought-form. | – Tulpa?- 对 一种源自西藏的思想 |
[26:07] | Yeah, no, l know what a tulpa is. | 我知道Tulpa是什么 |
[26:09] | Hey, why don’t you get dressed.I wanna go grab something to eat. | 你还是穿上衣服吧 |
[26:20] | There you go, gents. – Thank you. | – 我要用一下洗手间 – 谢谢 |
[26:27] | Dude, what’s your problem? | 嗨 你怎么了? |
[26:29] | -Nothing. l’m fine. – Yeah? | – 没事 – 我很好 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[26:32] | All right, so keep going.What about these tulpas? | 好吧 继续说 关于Tulpa |
[26:34] | Okay, so there was this incident in Tibet in 1915. | 50年代的时候 在西藏有一次意外 |
[26:38] | Group of monks visualize a golem in their heads. | 一群僧侣在脑海里想象假人 |
[26:41] | They meditate on it so hard, they bring the thing to life. | 因为他们冥想得太厉害 所以那东西真的变活了 |
[26:44] | -Out of thin air. – So? | – 就这么凭空被创造了出来 – 所以? |
[26:47] | That was 20 monks. | 那不过是20个僧侣 |
[26:49] | Imagine what 10, 000 web surfers could do. | 想象一下千万个网民能创造出什么? |
[26:52] | I mean, Craig starts the story about Mordechai… | 我想说的是 克雷格编了这个故事 |
[26:54] | then it spreads, goes online. | 然后故事上了网络 |
[26:56] | Now countless people believe in the bastard. | 现在成千上万的人都确信这个混蛋的存在 |
[26:59] | Wait. You’re trying to tell me… | 你想告诉我 |
[27:00] | that just because people believe in Mordechai, he’s real? | 就因为人们相信莫德凯存在 所以他存在? |
[27:05] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[27:07] | People believe in Santa Claus. How come I’m not hooked up every Christmas? | 人们也相信圣诞老人 我怎么从没在圣诞节看到过他? |
[27:11] | Because you’re a bad person.And because of this: | 第一 你不是什么好人 第二 你看这个 |
[27:16] | That’s a Tibetan spirit sigil. | 那是西藏的灵魂印记 |
[27:19] | On the wall of the house. | 就画在墙上 |
[27:21] | Craig said they were painting from a textbook. | Craig说他们照着意识形态的课本画的 |
[27:23] | I bet they painted this not even knowing what it was. | 我猜他们甚至不知道那些符号的意义 |
[27:25] | That sigil has been used for centuries. | 这个印记已经沿用了几世纪了 |
[27:28] | Concentrating meditative thoughts like a magnifying glass. | 它像放大镜一样聚集冥想思维的力量 |
[27:30] | People are on the Hellhound’s website… | 所以上hellhoundslair的人 |
[27:32] | staring at the symbol, thinking about Mordechai… | 整天盯着这个印记 想着莫德凯的事 |
[27:36] | I mean, i don’t know, but it might be enough to bring aatulpa to life. | 我不太清楚 但很可能会创造出莫德凯 |
[27:40] | It would explain why he keeps changing. | 那同时解释了为什么莫德凯的行为模式会改变 |
[27:42] | Right. As the legend changes, people think different things… | 没错 当传说改变 人们的想法也会改变 |
[27:45] | so Mordechai himself changes. | 所以莫德凯也随之改变 |
[27:47] | Like a game of Telephone. | 就像电话游戏 |
[27:48] | Would also explain why rock salt didn’t work. | 而且那也解释了为什么盐块对它不起作用 |
[27:51] | Because he’s not a traditional spirit, per se. | 因为那不是传统意义上的鬼魂 |
[27:53] | -Yeah. – Okay. So why don’t we just… | – 没错 – 那么我们把印记擦掉 |
[27:55] | get this spirit-sigil thingy off the wall and the website. | 让故事下网 |
[27:58] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 事实上 没有那么简单 |
[27:59] | You see, once tulpas are created, they take on a life of their own. | 一旦Tulpa被创造出来 它们就能独立存在 |
[28:05] | Great. All right, so if he really is a Thought-form… | 太好了 如果它是一种思维形式的实体 |
[28:08] | how the hell are we supposed to kill an idea? | 我们怎么能消灭一种思想? |
[28:10] | Well, it’s not gonna be easy with these guys helping us. | 有这两个人在帮倒忙 我想这件事很不容易做 |
[28:13] | Check out their home page. | 看看他们网站的更新 |
[28:17] | Since they posted the video… | 自从他们上载了这段影像 |
[28:19] | the number of hits have quadrupled in the last day alone. | 网站的点击率在一天内增加了数倍 |
[28:24] | I got an idea. Come on. | 嗯 我有主意了 来吧 |
[28:26] | -Where we going? – We need to find a copy store. | – 我们去哪儿?- 我们得找个复印店 |
[28:31] | Man. l think l’m allergic to our soap or something. | 伙计 我觉得我对刚才用的肥皂还是其他什么东西过敏 |
[28:35] | You did this? | 是你搞的鬼? |
[28:39] | -You’re a frigging jerk. – Oh, yeah. | – 你真是个可恶的混蛋 – 是吗 |
[28:54] | No, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[28:57] | No, forget it.I’m not going back in there again. | 你不要想了 我不会回到那里去的 |
[29:00] | Harry, look at me. Right here. Okay? | 哈利你看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[29:05] | You’re a ghost hunter. Okay? | 你是个猎魔者 |
[29:07] | I know but, Ed, I’ve never actually seen a real ghost before. | 我知道 但我从没真正见过鬼 |
[29:11] | An apparition.This stuff here… | 真正的鬼可是会移形换影的 |
[29:12] | this is our ticket to the big time.Fame, money, sex. | 但就这一次冒险就能带给我们名望 金钱 女人 |
[29:17] | With girls. Okay? Be brave. | 像女孩 好吧 勇敢点 |
[29:20] | Okay, W.W.B.D. | 行了巴菲会怎么做? |
[29:23] | -What would Buffy do? Huh? – What would Buffy do? | – 巴菲会怎么做 – 巴菲会怎么做 |
[29:27] | I know, but, Ed, she’s stronger than me. | 但她比我强壮多了 |
[29:29] | It’s okay. | 这没关系 |
[29:32] | Who is it?Come on out here. | 是谁?快出来 |
[29:34] | We hear you in there. | 我们有消息给你们 |
[29:35] | It’s them. | 真是 |
[29:41] | Oh, look at that. | 看看 |
[29:43] | Action figures in their original packaging.What a shock. | 没有包装的动作明星 真是惊人 |
[29:45] | Guys, we need to talk. | 伙计们 我们要谈谈 |
[29:47] | Yeah, sorry, guys, we’re a little bit busy right now. | 我们现在正忙着 |
[29:52] | Well, we’ll make it quick.We need you to shut down your website. | 我们很快就能说完 我们想要你们关掉网站 |
[29:56] | These guys get us busted last night.We spend the night in a cell. | 显然 这两位昨晚受惊了 |
[29:59] | I had to pee in front of people.And l get stage fright. | 我希望你们说出昨晚的经历 我可以给你们这个机会 |
[30:02] | -Why should we trust you guys? – Look, guys… | – 我们为什么要相信你们?- 听着 伙计 |
[30:05] | we all know what we saw.What’s in the house. | 我们都知道昨晚屋里有什么 |
[30:08] | Thanks to your website… | 而因为你们的网站 |
[30:09] | there are thousands of people hearing about Mordechai. | 现在成千上万的人都知道这个莫德凯了 |
[30:12] | Means people are gonna keep showing up at Hell House… | 也就意味着 会不断有人跑去那 |
[30:14] | running into him, could get hurt. | 遇到Mordecai本人 会有人因此受伤 |
[30:16] | -Yeah. – Maybe he’s got a point. | – 没错 – 也许他们说的对 |
[30:18] | -No. – No. | – 不 – 不 |
[30:20] | Okay, we have an obligation to our fans, to the truth. | 对 不 我们有义务让公众知道真相 |
[30:23] | I have an obligation to kick your asses | 而我没有义务让双方… |
[30:25] | Dean. Hey, just forget it, all right? These guys… | 迪恩 算了 这些家伙 |
[30:29] | You could bitch-slap them. | 这两个人只想自己干 |
[30:31] | I could probably even tell them that thing about Mordechai. | 即使我告诉他们那些关于莫德凯的事情… |
[30:35] | But they’re still not gonna help us. | 他们还是不会帮我们的 |
[30:37] | Let’s just go. – Yeah, you’re right. | – 所以我们还是走吧 – 你说的对 |
[30:39] | -What’d you say about…? – No. Wait. | – 你怎么说 – 嗨 等等 |
[30:41] | -Wait, wait. – Hold on a second here. | – 等一下 – 在这里等一下 |
[30:43] | What thing about Mordechai, you guys? | 关于莫德凯的什么事? |
[30:45] | -Don’t tell them-lf they agree to shut the website down… | – 萨姆 – 不要告诉他们 如果他们愿意把网站关掉 |
[30:48] | They’re not. Said so yourself. | 他们不会的 你自己也说了 |
[30:50] | No, wait, wait.Don’t listen to him, okay? We’ll do it. | 不要听他的 我们会关掉的 |
[30:54] | We’ll do it. | 我们把网站关掉 |
[30:56] | It’s a secret, Sam. | 这是秘密萨姆 |
[30:58] | Look, it is a pretty big deal.And it wasn’t easy to dig up. | 好吧 这是个大新闻 很不容易搞到 |
[31:02] | So only if we have your word you’ll shut everything down. | 所以除非你们保证会把一切都结束 |
[31:04] | Totally. | 绝对会 |
[31:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:11] | It’s a death certificate from the ’30s. | 这是30年代的一份死亡证明 |
[31:14] | We got it at the library. | 我们从图书馆得到的 |
[31:16] | According to the coroner… | 根据上面说的 |
[31:17] | the actual cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound. | 莫德凯的真正死因是自制子弹的枪击 |
[31:21] | He didn’t hang or cut himself. | 没错 他没有上吊或砍死自己 |
[31:22] | He shot himself?Yep. With a.45 pistol. | 他是吞枪自杀的?没错 用把. -45口径的手枪 |
[31:26] | -They say he’s terrified of them. – lf you shoot him with a.45… | – 直到今天他仍然害怕这种手枪 – 如果你用A45射杀他 |
[31:30] | loaded with these special wrought-iron rounds… | 事实上 如果用把. -45口径的手枪 装上自制的熟铁子弹射击他 |
[31:33] | you’d kill the son of a bitch. | 就能杀死这个混蛋 |
[31:40] | Harry. Slow your roll, buddy. | 哈利 慢点 周末有事做了 |
[31:42] | They’re gonna know we’re excited. | 他们知道我们会很兴奋. – |
[31:53] | If you pull that string one more time, I’m gonna kill you. | 你要是再拉一下那玩意儿 我就杀了你 |
[32:01] | Come on, man.You need more laughter in your life. | 行了 老弟 你该多笑笑 |
[32:04] | You know, you’re way too tense. | 你一直过于紧张了 |
[32:08] | They post it yet? | 他们发表了吗? |
[32:14] | “We’ve learned from reputable sources… | 我们得到可靠消息 手枪能杀死莫德凯· 默多克 |
[32:16] | that Mordechai Murdock has a fatal fear of firearms.” | 不错 我们要等多久? |
[32:19] | All right. How long do we wait? | 直到新的故事传开 |
[32:23] | Long enough for the new story to spread and the legend to change. | 传说改变为止 |
[32:26] | I figure by nightfall, iron rounds will work on the sucker. | 我已经想好晚上做什么了 爱尔兰的足球赛 |
[32:30] | Sweet. | 干 |
[32:40] | You didn’t. | 是你干的? |
[32:42] | Oh. l did. | 是我干的 |
[33:05] | I’m telling you, I heard something. | 我不骗你 我听到声音了 |
[33:08] | Coming from over there. | 从那边传过来的 |
[33:14] | See? | 听 |
[33:15] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[33:22] | What is that? | 这是什么东西? |
[33:28] | What the…? | 瞧你做的好事 |
[33:50] | I barely have any skin left on my palm. | 我手上几乎都没皮了 |
[33:53] | I aingt touching that line with a 10-foot pole. | 早知今日 何必当初 |
[34:11] | Well, you think old Mordechai’s home? | 你觉得莫德凯在家吗? |
[34:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:16] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[34:20] | You trying to get yourself killed? | 你们在干吗?找死吗? |
[34:21] | We’re trying to get a book-and-movie deal. | 我们不过想拍一段预定了的视频 |
[34:28] | Oh, crap. | 哦 上帝 |
[34:34] | Uh, guys, you wanna…You wanna go open that door for us? | 伙计们 你们不想先进那扇门吗? |
[34:39] | Why don’t you? | 为什么你不先进去? |
[34:57] | Oh, God, he’s gone. He’s gone. | 他消失了 消失了 |
[34:59] | -Did you get him? – Yeah, they got him. | – 你得到了吗?- 得到了 |
[35:01] | No, on camera.Did you get him on camera? | 我说摄像机 你拍下来了没? |
[35:03] | -Well, l… – Let me see it. Let me see it. | – 我看 – 让我看看 让我看看 |
[35:12] | Hey. | 看 |
[35:15] | Didn’t you post that B.S. story we gave you? | 你们有没有把我们给的文章发到网上? |
[35:17] | -Of course. – Then our server crashed. | – 当然有 – 但后来服务器垮了 |
[35:19] | -Yeah. – So it didn’t take? | – 这么说- 等于没发咯? |
[35:22] | So these These guns don’t work? | 所以这些枪根本不管用 |
[35:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:27] | Great. Sam, any ideas? | 真太好了 |
[35:29] | -We are getting out of here. – Yeah. | – 萨姆 有主意吗?- 有 |
[35:32] | Come on, Ed. | 我们离开这 来吧 快点 |
[35:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:39] | Okay. Let’s go, let’s go. | 快跑 快跑 |
[35:45] | Mother, Mary and Joseph… | 母亲 玛丽和约瑟夫… |
[35:47] | The power of Christ compels you… | 上帝的力量使你… |
[35:53] | Come and get it, you ugly son of a bitch. | 哟 来抓我 你这混蛋 |
[36:05] | -Get out of here. Now.. | 离开这 快点 |
[36:07] | We’re out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[36:22] | Dean | 迪恩 |
[36:28] | Go, go. | 快走 快 |
[36:32] | Come on. | 快点走 |
[36:34] | Mordechai can’t leave the house, we can’t kill him… | 听着 莫德凯不那离开房子 我们能够杀死他 |
[36:37] | We improvise. | 这样做应该行 |
[36:59] | That’s your solution? | 焚毁? |
[37:01] | Burn the whole damn place to the ground? | 你想把这里夷为平地? |
[37:03] | No one will go in anymore. | 这样就没人会再进去了 |
[37:05] | I mean, Mordechai can’t haunt a house if there’s no house to haunt. | 如果房子不存在了 莫德凯也就不存在了 |
[37:08] | It’s fast and dirty, but it works. | 这虽然极端 但有效 |
[37:11] | What if the legend changes and Mordechai is allowed to leave? | 万一传说又改变了 让莫德凯能够离开房子呢? |
[37:16] | Well, then we’ll just have to come back. | 那我们就得再回来一趟了 |
[37:23] | Kind of makes you wonder. | 不敢相信 |
[37:25] | Of all the things we hunted… | 在所有我们猎杀的东西里 |
[37:27] | how many existed just because people believed in them? | 有多少只是因为人们相信才存在的 |
[37:53] | I was thinking that Mordechai has a really super-high attack bonus. | 莫德凯一事确实物有所值 |
[37:56] | Dude, I got the munchies right now. | 伙计 我现在饿了 |
[37:58] | -Gentlemen. – Hey, guys. | – 先生们 – 嗨 伙计 |
[38:02] | -Should we tell them? – Eh, might as well. | – 她会报道吗?- 也许 |
[38:04] | They’re gonna read about it in the trades. | 她还要再细读一下 |
[38:06] | This morning | 今天早上 |
[38:07] | we got a phone call from an important Hollywood producer. | 我们收到好莱坞一个著名制片人的电话 |
[38:10] | -Oh, yeah, wrong number? – No, smart-ass. | – 打错了?- 当然不是 小哥 |
[38:13] | He read all about the Hell House on our website… | 他在网上读到了所有关于鬼屋的报道 |
[38:15] | and wants to option the motion-picture rights. | 然后问我们是否愿意参与他的制作团队 |
[38:18] | Maybe even have us write it. | 可能会要我们写剧本 |
[38:21] | -And create the RPG. – The what? | – 而且还会出RPG – 什么? |
[38:24] | -Role-playing game. – Right. | – 角色扮演游戏 – 不错 |
[38:26] | Little lingo for you.Anywho, excuse us. | 这种行话你们是不会懂的 所以 如果不介意的话 |
[38:31] | We’re off to La-La Land. | 我们要上路了 |
[38:33] | Well, congratulations.That sounds really great. | 恭喜你们了 听起来非常不错 |
[38:35] | Yeah, that’s awesome. Best of luck. | 是啊 祝你们好运 |
[38:37] | Oh, yeah, luck. lt’s got nothing to do with it. It’s about talent. | 哦 其实根本不关运气的事 是才能 |
[38:40] | You know, sheer, unabashed talent. | 完全是因为我们的才能 |
[38:45] | Later. | 回见 |
[38:55] | See you around. | 希望能再见到你 |
[39:04] | -l have a confession to make. – What’s that? | – 我需要坦白一点 – 坦白什么? |
[39:07] | I was the one who called them and told them l was a producer. | 是我打的电话还告诉他们我是制片人的 |
[39:14] | I’m the one who put the dead fish in their back seat. | 我把死鱼扔在了他们的后车座上 |
[39:22] | Truce? | 真相? |
[39:25] | Yeah, truce.At least for the next hundred miles. | 真相 至少在几百公里内 |