时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sammy | 萨姆 |
[00:06] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can. Go. | 尽快把你弟弟带出屋去 快 |
[00:11] | Dad’s on a hunting trip. | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
[00:13] | And he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 而且已经好几天没回家了 |
[00:18] | This is Dad’s book. | 这是爸爸的笔记 |
[00:20] | I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我觉得他希望我们继续他的工作 |
[00:22] | You know, saving people, hunting things. | 猎杀恶鬼 拯救人们 |
[00:24] | The family business. | 家族事业 |
[00:26] | I gotta find Dad. | 我要找到爸爸 |
[00:27] | It’s the only thing I can think about. | 这才是我最想做的事 |
[00:33] | Now I lay me down to sleep… | 此刻我即将入睡 |
[00:37] | l pray the Lord my soul to keep. | 我祈求上帝保佑我的灵魂 |
[00:39] | Thy angels watch me through the night. | 愿天使整晚守护着我 |
[00:41] | And keep me safe till morning light. | 让我安睡到明日曙光 |
[00:44] | -Amen. – Amen. | – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[00:54] | Good night, monkey-puss. | 晚安 小捣蛋 |
[00:57] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[00:59] | is Mommy coming home? | 妈妈回来了吗? |
[01:05] | No, honey. | 还没有 亲爱的 |
[01:07] | She’s spending the night at the hospital with your sister. | 她要在医院陪你姐姐 |
[01:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:12] | You sleep tight, now. | 现在好好睡 |
[03:08] | Yeah. You probably missed something, that’s what. | 你肯定漏下了什么没查 |
[03:10] | Dude, I ran LexisNexis, local police records, newspapers. | 我查了律商联讯数据库 当地警局报告 |
[03:14] | I couldn’t find a single red flag. | 报纸 找不到任何奇怪的事情 |
[03:15] | Are you sure you got the coordinates right? | 你确定你找对了坐标吗? |
[03:18] | Yeah. l double-checked.It’s Fitchburg, Wisconsin. | 对 我反复查过了 就是在威斯康星州的费区堡 |
[03:20] | Dad wouldn’t have sent coordinates if it wasn’t important. | 萨姆 要是这坐标不重要的话 父亲不会把它传给我们的 |
[03:23] | I’m telling you, I looked. All l found was a big, steamy pile of nothing. | 那我告诉你 结果什么都没有 我彻底查过了 |
[03:27] | If Dad’s sending us hunting for something, l don’t know what. | 要是父亲要我们来猎杀什么东西的话 我可不知道是什么 |
[03:30] | -Maybe he’ll meet us there. – Yeah. | 也许他会在那和我们碰头 是啊 |
[03:31] | Because he’s been so easy to find up to this point. | 没错 因为他很容易就可以被找到 |
[03:34] | You’re a real smart-ass, you know that? | 你真是个自作聪明的家伙 |
[03:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:38] | I’m sure there’s something in Fitchburg worth killing. | 我肯定费区堡有什么值得我们去猎杀的 |
[03:40] | Yeah? What makes you so sure? | 是吗?你怎么那么肯定? |
[03:42] | Well, because I’m the oldest, which means l’m always right. | 因为我比你大 所以我说的都是对的 |
[03:45] | -No, it doesn’t. – it totally does. | – 才不是那样 – 就是这样 |
[04:05] | Well… | 好… |
[04:06] | the waitress thinks | 里面的女侍应说 |
[04:07] | that the local Freemasons are up to something sneaky… | 当地的美生会在进行一些神秘的活动 |
[04:10] | but other than that, nobody’s heard about anything weird going on. | 除此之外 没人有听说发生过任何奇怪的事情 |
[04:14] | Dean, you got the time? | 迪恩 几点了? |
[04:17] | Ten after 4. | 4点10分 |
[04:19] | Why? | 怎么? |
[04:21] | What’s wrong with this picture? | 那场景有什么奇怪吗? |
[04:30] | School’s out, isn’t it? | 已经放学了 对吧? |
[04:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:36] | So where is everybody? | 人都哪去了? |
[04:39] | This place should be crawling with kids right now. | 这种时候这里应该到处是玩耍的小孩的 |
[04:56] | Sure is quiet out here. | 这可真安静啊 |
[04:58] | Yeah. lt’s a shame. | 没错 太可惜了 |
[05:00] | -Why’s that? – You know, kids getting sick. | – 怎么会这样?- 孩子们都病了 |
[05:03] | It’s a terrible thing. | 真是太可怕了 |
[05:06] | How many? | 有多少孩子病了? |
[05:08] | Just five or six, but serious. | 只有五六个 可是病得很严重 |
[05:10] | Hospital serious. | 要住院 |
[05:12] | A lot of parents are getting pretty anxious. | 很多父母都变的很担心 |
[05:15] | They think it’s catching. | 他们觉得是什么传染病 |
[05:30] | Dude. Dude, l am not using this lD. | 嘿 哥们 我才不用这个身份 |
[05:32] | -Why not? – Because it says “bikini inspector” on it. | – 为什么?- 因为上面写着”比基尼观察员” |
[05:36] | Don’t worry. She won’t look that close | 别担心 她不会检查那么仔细的 |
[05:37] | Hell, she won’t even ask to see it. | 她可能根本不会要求看身份证明的 |
[05:39] | It’s all about confidence, Sammy. | 这只关乎自信的事 萨姆 |
[05:43] | Hi. l’m Doctor Jerry Kaplan, Center for Disease Control. | 嗨 我是疾病控制中心的杰里·卡普兰医生 |
[05:47] | Can l see some lD? | 我可以看下身份证明吗? |
[05:52] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:56] | Now, could you direct me to the pediatrics ward, please? | 能告诉我儿科监控室怎么走吗? |
[06:00] | Well, just go down the hall.Turn left. Up the stairs. | 好的 穿过大厅 左转 再上楼梯就到了 |
[06:06] | See? Told you it’d work. | 看吧 告诉你这招有用的 |
[06:09] | Follow me. It’s upstairs. | 跟我来 在楼上 |
[06:45] | Dean | 迪恩 |
[06:55] | Thanks for seeing us, Dr. Heidecker. | 谢谢你能抽空见我们下海德克尔医生 |
[06:57] | Well, l’m glad you guys are here. | 噢 我很高兴你们能过来一趟 |
[06:59] | I was just about to call CDC myself. | 我正打算要打电话给疾病控制中心 |
[07:02] | How’d you find out, anyway? | 你们是怎么发现的? |
[07:03] | Oh, some G.P. l forget his name. | 一个叫G. -P. -的人 我忘记名字了 |
[07:05] | He called Atlanta and must’ve beat you to the punch. | 他打电话到了亚特兰大 一定抢在你们之前了 |
[07:09] | So you say you’ve got six cases so far? | 所以说到现在这已经有6个病例了 |
[07:11] | Yeah, yeah. Five weeks. | 对 5周之内出现了6例 |
[07:14] | At first, we thought it was garden variety bacterial pneumonia. | 起初我以为是什么病菌引起的肺炎 |
[07:17] | Not newsworthy. | 没什么值得紧张的 |
[07:19] | But now… | 可是现在… |
[07:21] | Now what? | 现在怎么了? |
[07:22] | The kids aren’t responding to antibiotics. | 孩子们对抗菌素没什么反映 |
[07:24] | Their white cell counts keep going down. | 而白细胞数量在持续降低 |
[07:26] | Their immune systems just aren’t doing their job. | 他们的免疫系统都没起什么作用 |
[07:29] | It’s like their bodies are wearing out. | 就好象他们的身体机能都瘫痪了 |
[07:32] | Excuse me, Dr. Heidecker? – Ever see anything like this before? | 打扰一下 海德克尔医生 你以前有看过这样的病例吗? |
[07:35] | Never this severe. | 没这么严重的 |
[07:37] | The way it spreads, that’s a new one for me. | 这种传染的方式 我还是头一次看到 |
[07:39] | -What do you mean? – lt works its way through families… | – 什么意思?- 这病以家庭为单位传染 |
[07:42] | but only the children, one sibling after another. | 可是只传染儿童 兄弟姐妹一个接着一个病倒 |
[07:47] | You mind if we interview a few of the kids? | 能不能让我们和其中几个孩子谈下? |
[07:49] | They’re not conscious. | 他们都还在昏迷中 |
[07:52] | -None of them? – No. | – 全都昏迷了?- 对 |
[07:56] | Can we-? Can we talk to the parents? | 我们能和病人的父母谈会吗? |
[08:00] | If you think it’ll help. | 要是你觉得能起帮助的话 |
[08:02] | Yeah, yeah. Who was your most recent admission? | 最近的一个病例是谁? |
[08:05] | I should get back to my girls. | 我得回去陪我的女儿们 |
[08:07] | We understand that, and we really appreciate you talking to us. | 我们了解 我们很感激你能告诉我们到底发生了什么 |
[08:12] | Now, you say Mary’s the oldest? | 你说玛丽是你的大女儿? |
[08:14] | -Thirteen. | 13岁 |
[08:16] | She came down with it first, right? | 她先开始病倒的 对吧? |
[08:17] | -And then – Bethany, the next night. | – 接着… – 贝瑟尼第二个晚上也病倒了 |
[08:20] | Within 24 hours? | 24小时之内吗? |
[08:22] | I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[08:25] | Look, l already went through all this with the doctor. | 听着 我已经把所有的事情都和医生说了 |
[08:28] | Right. Now, just a few more questions, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 只剩下几个问题了 |
[08:30] | How do you think they caught pneumonia? | 你觉得她们怎么会得肺炎? |
[08:32] | Were they out in the cold? Anything like that? | 她们有着凉或是什么吗? |
[08:35] | -No, we think it was an open window. – Both times? | 我们觉得都是因为窗户都打开了 两次都是吗? |
[08:39] | The first time, l don’t I don’t really remember. | 第一次我不太记得了 |
[08:42] | But the second time for sure. | 第二次肯定打开了 |
[08:45] | l closed it before l put Bethany to bed | 可是我记得贝瑟尼睡觉前我明明关好了? |
[08:47] | So you think she opened it? | 所以你觉得是她打开的 |
[08:48] | It’s a second-story window, no ledge. | 那是没边框的二楼窗户 |
[08:51] | No one else could have. | 别人不可能能打开 |
[08:57] | You know, this might not be anything supernatural. | 这可能并不是什么灵异事件 |
[09:00] | -Might just be pneumonia. – Maybe. | 可能只是肺炎而已 可能 |
[09:02] | Or maybe something opened that window. | 也可能是什么东西打开的窗户 |
[09:05] | I don’t know.Dad sent us here for a reason. | 我不知道 老弟 可是父亲叫我们到这来一定有他的原因 |
[09:07] | -l think we’re barking up the right tree. – l’ll tell you one thing. | – 我想我们可能找到原因了 – 有件事我要告诉你 |
[09:10] | -What? – That guy we just talked to… | – 什么?- 刚刚和我们谈过的那个男人 |
[09:13] | l’m betting it’ll be a while before he goes home. | 我打赌他暂时还不会回家去 |
[09:25] | You got anything over there? | 你那有找到什么吗? |
[09:27] | No, nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[09:30] | Yeah, me neither. | 我这也是 |
[09:44] | -Hey, Dean? – Yeah. | – 嘿 迪恩 – 什么? |
[09:49] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[09:51] | It’s not pneumonia. | 这不是什么肺炎 |
[09:57] | It’s rotted. | 都已经腐坏了 |
[10:02] | What the hell leaves a handprint like that? | 什么鬼东西会留下这样的手印? |
[10:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:16] | You know the drill, Dean.Anybody calls, you don’t pick up. | 你知道规矩的 迪恩 任何人打电话过来都不要接 |
[10:20] | If it’s me, I’ll ring once and then call back. | 如果是我打的 我只会响一次 然后再打过来 |
[10:24] | You got that? | 知道了吗? |
[10:25] | Don’t answer the phone unless it rings once first. | 恩 除非是只响一次的电话 不然不要接 |
[10:28] | Come on, dude. Look alive.This stuff’s important. | 来吧 伙计 认真点 这很重要 |
[10:31] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[10:32] | we’ve gone over it, like, a million times, and you know I’m not stupid. | 我们之前已经做过无数次了 你知道我并不笨 |
[10:36] | I know you’re not, but it only takes one mistake. You got that? | 我知道你不笨 可是一点错都不能犯 知道了吗? |
[10:44] | All right, if l’m not back Sunday night | 那好 要是我周日晚上还没回来的话… |
[10:46] | Call Pastor Jim. | 打电话给吉姆牧师 |
[10:49] | Lock the doors, the windows.Close the shades. | 锁好门窗 关好窗帘 |
[10:52] | -And most important – Watch out for Sammy. | – 最重要的是 – 照看好萨姆 |
[10:57] | -l know. – All right. | – 我知道 – 好吧 |
[10:59] | -Something tries to bust in? – Shoot first, ask questions later. | – 要是有什么企图闯进屋… – 先开枪 然后再问问题 |
[11:04] | That’s my man. | 这才是我的儿子 |
[11:23] | I know why Dad sent us here. | 我知道父亲为什么叫我们来这了 |
[11:30] | He’s faced this thing before. | 他以前碰到过它 |
[11:34] | He wants us to finish the job. | 他想让我们来完结这事 |
[12:05] | So, what the hell is a Shtriga? | Shtriga到底是什么玩意? |
[12:07] | It’s kind of like a witch, I think.They don’t know that much about them. | 我觉得是某种象女巫之类的 我并不了解多少 |
[12:11] | I’ve never heard of it, and it’s not in Dad’s journal. | 我可从来没听说过 而且也没出现在父亲的日记里 |
[12:15] | Dad hunted one in Fort Douglas, Wisconsin | 父亲在威斯康星州的福特道格拉斯曾经猎杀过一个 |
[12:17] | about 16, 17 years ago. | 大概在16 17年前 |
[12:19] | -You were there. You don’t remember? – No. | – 你当时也在 不记得了吗?- 不记得 |
[12:22] | Guess he caught wind it’s in Fitchburg | 我猜他有听到风声说在费区堡又出现了 |
[12:24] | and kicked us the coordinates. | 所以才给我们这个坐标 |
[12:25] | -So wait, this… – Shtriga. | – 这么说来 这个 – Shtriga. – |
[12:27] | Right. You think it’s the same one Dad hunted before? | 对 你认为就是父亲曾经猎杀过的那个吗? |
[12:31] | Yeah, maybe. | 很有可能 |
[12:32] | If Dad went after it, why is it still breathing air? | 要是父亲已经猎杀过了 为什么现在它还没消失? |
[12:34] | -Because it got away. – Got away? | – 因为当时它跑了 – 跑了? |
[12:37] | -Yeah, Sammy. lt happens. – Not very often. | – 对 萨姆 这种事发生过 – 可不是经常能发生 |
[12:39] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[12:40] | Maybe Dad didn’t have his Wheaties that morning. | 也许父亲只是那天失手了而已 |
[12:43] | What else do you remember? | 你还记得什么? |
[12:44] | Nothing. l was a kid, all right? | 没有了 我当时也只是个孩子而已 记得吗? |
[12:56] | King or two queens? | 单人间还是双人间? |
[12:58] | Two queens. | 双人间 |
[13:04] | -Yeah, I bet. – What’d you say? | – 我猜也是 – 你说什么? |
[13:06] | Nice car. | 车不错. – |
[13:09] | -Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[13:10] | -Checking in? – Yeah. | – 要入住吗?- 对 |
[13:12] | Do me a favor, go get your brother some dinner. | 帮忙去拿点你弟弟的食物 |
[13:15] | I’m helping a guest. | 我正在招待客人呢 |
[13:21] | Two queens. | 双人间 |
[13:25] | -Funny kid.Oh, yeah. He thinks so. | 有趣的孩子 没错 他也那么觉得 |
[13:28] | -Will that be cash or credit? – You take MasterCard? | – 付现金还是用信用卡?- 能用万事达信用卡吗? |
[13:31] | Perfect. Here you go. | 太好了 给你 |
[13:52] | When’s Dad gonna get back? | 爸爸什么时候回来? |
[13:54] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[13:56] | -When? – l don’t know. | – 明天什么时候?- 我不知道 |
[13:58] | He usually comes in late, though. | 通常来说会很晚回来 |
[14:00] | Now, eat your dinner. | 来 开始吃饭吧 |
[14:02] | I’m sick of “scabetti-ohs.” | 我已经吃厌Scabetti牌的麦片了 |
[14:04] | Well, you’re the one who wanted them. | 是你自己要吃的 |
[14:06] | I want Lucky Charms. | 我想吃Lucky Charms牌的麦片 |
[14:08] | -There’s no more Lucky Charms. – l saw the box. | – 已经没有Lucky Charms了 – 我看到盒子了 |
[14:11] | Okay, maybe there is. | 可能还剩点 |
[14:13] | But there’s only enough left for one bowl, and l haven’t had any yet. | 可是也只够你一个人吃的 我什么都还没吃 |
[14:40] | Do you want the prize? | 你要这个奖品吗? |
[14:44] | Sir? | 先生? |
[14:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:00] | Well, you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[15:02] | It wasn’t very easy to find, but you were right. | 尽管很难找到 可你说的没错 |
[15:05] | A Shtriga is a kind of witch. | Shtriga是一种女巫 |
[15:07] | They’re Albanian | 来自阿尔巴尼亚 |
[15:08] | but legends about them date back to ancient Rome. | 可是有关它们的传说要追溯到古罗马时代 |
[15:11] | They need off of spiritus vitae. | 它们以精神能量为食 |
[15:14] | -Spirit what? – Vitae. | – 精神是什么?- Vitae |
[15:16] | It’s Latin. Translates to “breath of life.” | 意思是”生命能源” |
[15:19] | Kind of like your life force or essence. | 类似生命能量或是精华之类 |
[15:22] | Didn’t the doctor say the kids’ bodies were wearing out? | 医生不是说那些孩子的身体机能都瘫痪了吗? |
[15:25] | It’s a thought. She takes your vitality | 只是种想法而已 它吸走了你的能量 |
[15:27] | maybe your immunity goes to hell. | 你的免疫功能就丧失了 |
[15:29] | Pneumonia takes hold. | 然后才会患上肺炎 |
[15:30] | Anyway, Shtrigas can feed off anyone. | 不管怎样 Shtrigas的猎物可以是任何人 |
[15:33] | -But they prefer-Children. | – 不过它们更喜欢 – 小孩 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:37] | Probably because they have stronger life force. And get this | 可能是因为小孩子有更强的生命能量 听听这些 |
[15:40] | “Shtrigas are invulnerable to all weapons devised by God and man.” | Shtrigas对神和人制造出的 任何武器都免疫 |
[15:46] | No. That’s not right. | 不是那样的 |
[15:48] | She’s vulnerable when she feeds. | 当它们进食的时候 并不是免疫的 |
[15:50] | What? | 什么? |
[15:52] | If you catch her while eating | 如果你正好抓到它正在进食的话 |
[15:53] | you can blast her with consecrated wrought iron. | 就能用神圣的子弹消灭它 |
[15:56] | Buckshots or rounds, | 大号铅弹或者是铁弹之类的 |
[15:58] | -How do you know that? – Dad told me. I remember. | – 你怎么知道这些?- 父亲告诉过我 我还记得 |
[16:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:05] | So anything else Dad might’ve mentioned? | 那么父亲还有提及别的什么的吗? |
[16:09] | No, that’s it. | 没有 就这些了 |
[16:14] | What? | 什么? |
[16:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 那好 |
[16:21] | So assuming we can kill it when it eats | 所以我们假设在它进食的时候可以消灭它 |
[16:24] | we still gotta find the thing first… | 我们还是得先找到它 |
[16:25] | which aingt gonna be a cakewalk. | 这并不是什么容易的事 |
[16:27] | Shtrigas take a human disguise when they’re not hunting. | Shtrigas不猎食的时候伪装成人的样子 |
[16:29] | -What kind of human disguise? – Historically, something innocuous. | – 什么样的伪装?- 有史可稽 它们会装成无害的样子 |
[16:32] | Anything, but it’s usually a feeble old woman… | 可以是任何人 不过一般伪装成衰弱的老妇 |
[16:35] | which may be how the whole witches-as-old-crones legend got started. | 也许这就是那些老巫婆传说的由来 |
[16:38] | -Hang on. – What? | – 等等 – 怎么? |
[16:42] | Check this out. I marked down all the addresses of the victims. | 看看这个 我标记了所有受害者的地址 |
[16:46] | These are the houses that have been hit so far. | 这些房子之间相距甚远 |
[16:48] | And dead center… | 但都围绕着 |
[16:50] | The hospital. | 医院 |
[16:51] | When we were there, I saw a patient, an old woman. | 我们上午在医院的时候 我有看到一位病人 一位老妇 |
[16:55] | -An old person, huh? – Yeah. | – 一位老人 – 对 |
[16:56] | In the hospital? | 在医院吗? |
[16:58] | Whoo. Better call the coast guard. | 呼 是时候叫海卫队了 |
[17:01] | Listen, smart-ass. She had an inverted cross hanging on her wall. | 听着 你这自以为是的家伙 她墙上有个倒十字 |
[17:21] | -Good night, Doctor HayDecker. – See you, Betty. | – 晚安 海德克尔医生 – 明天见 贝蒂 |
[17:22] | Try to get some sleep. | 试着睡会 |
[18:34] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[18:36] | Who’s there? | 谁在哪? |
[18:39] | You’re trying to steal my stuff? | 你想偷我的东西吗? |
[18:41] | They’re always stealing around here. | 这附近老有小偷 |
[18:43] | No, madam, we’re maintenance.We’re sorry. | 不是的 女士 我们是维修工人 很抱歉吓到你 |
[18:47] | We thought you were sleeping. | 我们以为你睡着了 |
[18:49] | Nonsense. l was sleeping with my peepers open. | 胡扯 我可是睁着只眼睡觉的 |
[18:55] | And fix that crucifix, would you? | 可以顺便修下那个十字架吗? |
[18:58] | I’ve asked four damn times already. | 我已经叫过四次让人来修了 |
[20:02] | “I was sleeping with my peepers open”? | “我可是睁着只眼睡觉的” |
[20:05] | I almost smoked that old gal, I swear. | 我差点就真的开枪了 我发誓 |
[20:08] | It’s not funny. | 并不好笑 |
[20:11] | Oh, man. You should’ve seen your face, Dean. | 你真该看看你当时的表情 迪恩 |
[20:13] | Oh, yeah. Laugh it up.We’re back to square one. | 尽管笑吧 我们又回到起点了 |
[20:18] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[20:30] | Hey. What’s wrong? | 嘿 怎么回事? |
[20:34] | My brother’s sick. | 我弟弟病了 |
[20:35] | The little guy? | 那个小家伙? |
[20:37] | Pneumonia. | 肺炎 |
[20:39] | He’s in the hospital. | 他住院了 |
[20:42] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[20:44] | Oh, come on. How? | 不是你的错 怎么回事? |
[20:46] | I should have made sure the window was latched. | 我该查看下窗户有没关好 |
[20:49] | He wouldn’t have got pneumonia if the window was latched. | 要是窗户关好了 他就不会得肺炎了 |
[20:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:59] | I can promise you that this is not your fault. | 我向你保证这一切都不是你的错 |
[21:02] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[21:04] | It’s my job to look after him. | 照看他是我的职责 |
[21:13] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[21:17] | Turn on the “no vacancy” sign while l’m gone. | 我走了之后挂上”停止营业”的牌子 |
[21:19] | l’ve got Denise covering room service.So don’t worry about the room | 我叫丹尼斯来负责客房服务了 所以别担心客房的事 |
[21:22] | l’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[21:23] | -Not now, Michael. – But l gotta see Asher. | – 现在不行迈克尔 – 我得去看看阿舍 |
[21:25] | Hey, Michael. | 嘿 迈克尔 |
[21:27] | Hey. I know how you feel, okay? I’m a big brother too… | 嘿 我知道你现在的感觉 我也是当兄长的 |
[21:30] | but you gotta go easy on your mom right now, okay? | 可是你现在不能再让你母亲分心 对吧? |
[21:33] | -Damn it. – l got it. | – 该死 – 我来拣 |
[21:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:38] | You’re in no condition to drive.Let me give you a lift. | 你这个样子不能开车 我送你去医院吧 |
[21:41] | -No, I couldn’t possibly-No, it’s no trouble. l insist. | 不 不 我不能那么 |
[21:48] | Thanks. | 不 不麻烦 我送你吧 |
[21:53] | Be good. | 乖点 |
[22:01] | We’re gonna kill this thing.I want it dead, you hear me? | 我们一定要消灭它 一定要消灭它 听清楚了吗? |
[22:23] | -Hey. – Hey. How’s the kid? | – 嘿 – 嘿 孩子怎么样了? |
[22:26] | -He’s not good. Where you at? – I’m at the library. | 不怎么好 你在哪?我在图书馆里 |
[22:29] | Trying to find out as much as l can about this Shtriga. | 看能不能找到更多这个Shtriga的资料 |
[22:33] | -Yeah, what do you got? – Well, bad news. | – 找到什么没有?- 坏消息. – |
[22:36] | I started with-With Fort Douglas, around the time you said Dad was there. | 我从你说父亲在福特道格拉斯 那时开始着手 |
[22:39] | -And? – Same deal. | – 然后呢?- 一样的状况 |
[22:42] | Before that, there was There was Ogdenville. | 在那之前 还在奥格登市出现过 |
[22:45] | before that, North Haverbrook and Brockway. | 另外之前还有北溪哈弗和布罗克韦 |
[22:50] | Every 15 to 20 years it hits a new town. | 每15到20年 它就袭击一个新的城镇 |
[22:54] | Dean, this thing is just getting started in Fitchburg. | 迪恩 它在菲奇堡只是刚刚开始而已 |
[22:57] | In all these other places, it goes on for months… | 在其他地方 在它最终消失前 它的猎食要持续几个月 |
[23:00] | dozens of kids before the Shtriga finally moves on. | 要殃及很多孩子 |
[23:02] | Kids just languish in comas and then they die. | 那些孩子只是持续昏厥 然后再死去 |
[23:06] | -How far back does this thing go? – I don’t know. | 最远能追溯到什么时候?我不知道 |
[23:09] | Earliest mention I could find was this place called Black River Falls… | 我能找到最早提及的是在1890年代 |
[23:13] | back in the 1890s. | 叫做黑色瀑布的地方 |
[23:16] | Talk about a horror show. | 简直就是在看一部恐怖秀 |
[23:20] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[23:21] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[23:23] | Hold on. I’m looking at a photograph right now of a bunch of doctors… | 等会 我正在看着一张图片 |
[23:26] | standing around a kid’s bed. | 上面有一群医生站在一个孩子的床边 |
[23:29] | One of the doctors is Heidecker. | 其中有个医生就是海德克尔 |
[23:33] | -And? – And this picture was taken in 1893. | 然后呢?这张照片是在1893年照的 |
[23:39] | -You’re sure? – Yeah. | 你确定吗?确定 |
[23:42] | Yeah, absolutely. | 很确定 |
[24:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:04] | Your son’s in good hands. | 你的儿子不会出什么事 |
[24:06] | I’m gonna take care of him. | 我会好好照顾他的 |
[24:10] | So, what’s the CDC come up with so far? | 疾病控制中心到现在有什么进展吗? |
[24:13] | We’re still working on a few theories. | 我们还在研究一些理论 |
[24:16] | You’ll know something as soon as we do. | 我们一有消息就马上通知你 |
[24:18] | Well, nothing’s more important to me than these kids. | 这些孩子对我来说比什么都重要 |
[24:22] | Just let me know if I can help. | 有什么要帮忙的地方尽管提 |
[24:26] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[24:30] | We should have thought of this before.A doctor’s a perfect disguise. | 我们之前就应该想到了 医生正是极好的伪装 |
[24:34] | You’re trusted.You can control the whole thing. | 人们信任医生 正好可以掌控大局 |
[24:38] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[24:41] | I’m surprised you didn’t draw on him right there. | 我纳闷你当时怎么不对他动手 |
[24:44] | Yeah, well… | 恩 … |
[24:46] | first of all, I’m not gonna open fire in a frigging pediatrics ward. | 首先 我才不会在儿科监控室开枪 |
[24:50] | -Good call. – Second, it wouldn’t have done any good. | – 好理由 – 第二 根本起不到什么作用 |
[24:53] | The bastard’s bulletproof unless he’s chowing down on something. | 那混蛋对子弹免疫 除非他正在猎食中 |
[24:56] | And third, I wasn’t packing, which is probably a really good thing… | 另外 我身上没装备 说起来这样真算便宜了他 |
[25:00] | because I probably would’ve just burned a clip in him | 否则我就会不顾什么原则 |
[25:02] | off the principle alone. | 上去赏他几个耳光 |
[25:03] | -You’re getting wise in your old age. – You’re damn right. | – 长大了才变聪明 迪恩 – 你说的没错 |
[25:07] | Because now I know how we’re gonna get it. | 因为我知道我们现在该怎么做了 |
[25:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[25:11] | -The Shtriga works through siblings? – Right. | – 那个Shtriga它以兄弟姐妹为猎物对吧?- 没错 |
[25:14] | -Well, last night-lt went after Asher. | – 那么 昨天晚上… – 它袭击了Asher |
[25:17] | Tonight it’s gonna come after Michael. | 所以今天晚上可能会来袭击Michael |
[25:19] | Then we gotta get him out of here. | 我们得马上把他带离这里 |
[25:20] | -No, that would blow the whole deal. – What? | 不 那样只会坏掉整个计划 什么? |
[25:23] | -Yeah. – Then you wanna use the kid as bait? | – 是啊 – 你想拿那孩子当诱饵? |
[25:27] | Are you nuts? No. Forget it.That’s out of the question. | 你是不是疯了?别想了 这不可能会成功的 |
[25:30] | No no no sam, It’s the only way. | 不不不 萨姆 这是唯一的机会 |
[25:32] | If this thing disappears, it could be years before we get a chance. | 要是它再消失了 可能要再等很多年才会有下一次机会 |
[25:35] | michael is child, I’m not gonna dangle him in front | 迈克尔只是个孩子而已 我才不会让他面对那鬼玩意 |
[25:37] | of that thing like a worm on a hook. | 就象钓钩上的鱼饵一样 |
[25:38] | Dad did not send me here to walk away. | 父亲叫我到这来 不是叫我什么也不干的 |
[25:40] | Send you here? He didn’t send you here, he sent us here. | 他不只叫你到这来 |
[25:43] | This isn’t about you, Sam. | 他是叫我们到这来 这根本不管你的事情 萨姆 |
[25:44] | I’m the one that screwed up. | 我是搞砸事情的人 |
[25:46] | It’s my fault. There’s no telling how many kids | 都是我的错 都是因为我 |
[25:48] | have gotten hurt because of me. | 才会有这么多的孩子 受到伤害 |
[25:50] | What are you saying, Dean? | 你在说什么 迪恩? |
[25:52] | How is it your fault? | 这怎么会是你的错? |
[25:59] | Dean. | 迪恩… |
[26:01] | you’ve been hiding something from the get-go. | 关于这Shtriga 你有什么事情瞒着我 |
[26:03] | Since when does Dad bail on a hunt? | 从什么时候父亲开始猎杀失败? |
[26:06] | Since when does he let something get away? | 从什么时候他开始让什么鬼怪逃走了? |
[26:10] | Now, talk to me, man. | 告诉我 |
[26:13] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[26:24] | Fort Douglas Wisconsin | 在威斯康星州道格拉斯堡 |
[26:28] | It was the third night in this crap room… | 那是在那个破烂的房子的第三个晚上 |
[26:32] | and I was climbing the walls, man.I needed to get some air. | 我当时出了门 我需要呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[27:06] | Kid. | 嘿 孩子 |
[27:08] | We’re closing up. | 我们要关门了 |
[28:12] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[28:24] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[28:26] | Sammy. Sammy. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[28:29] | -You okay? – Dad, what’s going on? | – 你没事吧?- 爸爸 怎么回事? |
[28:32] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[28:40] | -What happened? – l just went out. | – 发生什么了?- 我刚出去了下 |
[28:44] | -What? – Just for a second. l’m sorry. | – 什么?- 我只出去了一会 我很抱歉 |
[28:48] | I told you not to leave this room. | 我告诉过你不许离开房间 |
[28:51] | I told you not to let him out of your sight. | 我告诉过你不要让他离开你的视线 |
[29:06] | Dad just grabbed us and booked. | 父亲只是带上我们 |
[29:12] | Dropped us off at Pastor Jim’s about three hours away. | 花了三个小时把我们放到吉姆牧师那 |
[29:16] | By the time he got back to Fort Douglas, the Shtriga disappeared. | 等他回到道格拉斯堡的时候 那个Shtriga已经消失了 |
[29:20] | It was lt was just gone. | 就那么消失了 |
[29:25] | It never resurfaced until now. | 直到现在才又再出现 |
[29:29] | You know, Dad never spoke about it again. | 父亲从此再也没提起那件事 |
[29:33] | I didn’t ask. | 我也从没问过 |
[29:36] | But he… | 可是他 呃… |
[29:40] | He looked at me different, you know? | 他对待我也不同了 |
[29:44] | Which was worse. | 对我来说那是更糟的事 |
[29:46] | Not that l blamed him. | 我不会责怪他 |
[29:48] | He gave me an order, and l didn’t listen. I almost got you killed. | 他给我下的命令 我没有遵守 而且我差点让你被杀 |
[29:52] | -You were just a kid. – Don’t. | – 你只是个孩子而已 – 别那么说 |
[29:56] | Don’t. | 别 |
[29:58] | Dad knew this was unfinished business for me. | 父亲知道对我来说这是我要完成的工作 |
[30:02] | He sent me here to finish it. | 他叫我来消灭它的 |
[30:07] | But using Michael… | 可是利用迈克尔 |
[30:09] | I don’t know, Dean. | 我不知道 迪恩 |
[30:11] | I mean, how about one of us hides under the cover, you know? | 我是说 不如我们其中一个藏在被子下 |
[30:14] | We’ll be the bait. | 让我们做诱饵 |
[30:18] | No, it won’t work. | 不 不会有用的 |
[30:20] | It’s gotta get close enough to feed.It’ll see us. | 要贴的足够近它才能够进食 它会发现我们的 |
[30:25] | Believe me, l don’t like it, but it’s gotta be the kid. | 相信我 我也不喜欢这样 可是只能让那孩子来当诱饵 |
[30:35] | You’re crazy. Just go away, or l’m calling the cops. | 你一定是疯了 快点走开 不然我就要叫警察了 |
[30:38] | Hang on a second. Just listen to me. | 先挂一下 听我说 |
[30:40] | You have to believe me, okay? | 你一定要相信我 好吗? |
[30:43] | This thing came through the window, and it attacked your brother. | 那鬼怪从窗户爬进来 袭击了你的弟弟 |
[30:48] | I’ve seen it. | 我看到过 |
[30:50] | I know what it looks like… | 我知道这听起来是什么感觉 |
[30:52] | because it attacked my brother once too. | 因为之前它也袭击我弟弟一次 |
[31:01] | This thing, is it, like…? | 这个鬼怪 它看起来… |
[31:05] | It has this long, black robe? | 它穿着长长的黑袍? |
[31:11] | You saw it last night, didn’t you? | 你昨晚也看到了 对吧? |
[31:14] | I thought I was having a nightmare. | 我以为我做了个噩梦 |
[31:19] | I’d give anything not to tell you this… | 虽然不情愿告诉你这些 |
[31:22] | but sometimes nightmares are real. | 不过有的时候噩梦也能成真 |
[31:25] | -So why are you telling me? – Because we need your help. | – 那为什么要告诉我这些?- 因为我们需要你的帮助 |
[31:29] | My help? | 我的帮助? |
[31:31] | We can kill it, me and him, it’s what we do. | 我们可以消灭它 我们两个 这正是我们一直在干的事 |
[31:35] | But we can’t do it without you. | 可是没有你的帮忙我们做不到 |
[31:38] | What? No. | 什么?不行 |
[31:41] | Michael, listen to me. | 迈克尔听我说 |
[31:43] | This thing hurt Asher… | 那鬼怪袭击了阿舍 |
[31:45] | and it’s gonna keep hurting kids unless we stop it. | 要是我们不阻止它 它还会继续袭击其他的孩子? |
[31:48] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[31:51] | Well, that went crappy. | 进行得不顺利 |
[31:54] | -Now what? – What did you expect? | – 现在怎么办?- 你在期许什么? |
[31:56] | You can’t ask an adult to do something like that | 即使叫个成年人来做这种事情也不可能 |
[31:59] | much less a kid. | 更别说是小孩子了 |
[32:08] | If you kill it, will Asher get better? | 要是你们消灭了它 阿舍会好起来吗? |
[32:17] | Honestly, we don’t know. | 老实说 我们也不知道 |
[32:23] | You said you’re a big brother. | 你说过你也是做哥哥的对吧? |
[32:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:28] | You’d take care of your little brother? | 你会一直照顾好你弟弟的? |
[32:31] | You’d do anything for him? | 你会为他做点事情的对吧? |
[32:34] | Yeah, l would. | 是的 我会的 |
[32:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:41] | I’ll help. | 我会帮忙的 |
[33:07] | This camera has night vision on it | 这种相机有夜视功能 |
[33:09] | so we’ll be able to see as clear as day. | 所以我们可以象白天一样看你看得很清楚 |
[33:10] | -Are we good? – Hair to the right. | 怎么样?头发也能看清楚. – |
[33:14] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[33:16] | What do l do? | 我要做些什么? |
[33:19] | Just stay under the covers. | 只要躲在被窝里就好 |
[33:22] | And if it shows up? | 要是它出现了呢? |
[33:25] | Well, we’ll be right in the next room. We’re gonna come in with guns. | 我们就在旁边的房间 我们会带着枪冲进来 |
[33:29] | So, soon as we do, you roll off this bed and you crawl under it. | 等我们一冲进来 你就滚下床 藏到床底下去 |
[33:34] | What if you shoot me? | 要是你们打到我怎么办? |
[33:36] | We won’t shoot you. We’re good shots. | 我们不会伤到你的 我们枪法很准 |
[33:40] | We’re not gonna fire until you’re clear, okay? | 等你安全之后我们才会开枪的 |
[33:44] | -Have you heard a gunshot before? – Like in the movies? | – 你以前有听过枪声吗?- 就象电影里面的一样吗? |
[33:48] | It’s gonna be a lot louder than in the movies. | 比电影里面的声音要大一点 |
[33:52] | So l want you to stay under the bed… | 所以我希望你躲在床底下 掩住耳朵 |
[33:54] | cover your ears, and do not come out until we say so, you understand? | 我们叫你出来之前别出来 懂了吗? |
[34:01] | Michael, you sure you wanna do this? | Michael 你确定你要这样做吗? |
[34:04] | You don’t have to, it’s okay.I won’t be mad. | 你没必要那么做 没事的 我不会生气 |
[34:07] | No, I’m okay. Just don’t shoot me. | 不 我没事 只要你别向我开枪 |
[34:11] | We’re not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我们不会让你发生任何事 |
[34:13] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[34:28] | What time is it? | 现在什么时候了? |
[34:31] | It’s 3. | 3点 |
[34:34] | You sure these iron rounds are gonna work? | 你确定这些铁弹会有用吗? |
[34:38] | Consecrated iron rounds.And, yeah, it’s what Dad used last time. | 神圣的铁弹 上次父亲就是用的这些 |
[34:44] | Hey, Dean, l’m sorry. | 嘿 迪恩 我很抱歉 |
[34:49] | For what? | 为什么抱歉? |
[34:53] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[34:55] | l’ve really given you a lot of crap for always following Dad’s orders. | 我一直嘲笑你 总是听父亲的命令 |
[35:02] | -But l know why you do it. – Oh, God. Kill me now. | – 现在我知道你为什么那么做了 – 天啊 杀了我吧 |
[35:12] | Wait, look. | 等等 看 |
[35:48] | -Now? – Not yet. | – 现在吗?- 还没 |
[36:22] | Hey! Michael, down! | 迈克尔 低下 |
[36:35] | -Mike, you all right? – Yeah. | – 迈克你没事吧?- 没事 |
[36:37] | Just sit tight. | 别动 |
[37:03] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[37:34] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[37:39] | You okay, little brother? | 你没事吧 老弟? |
[38:13] | It’s okay, Michael.You can come on out. | 没事了 迈克尔 你可以出来了 |
[38:49] | -Hey, Joanna. How’s Asher doing? – Have you seen Michael? | – 嘿 乔安娜 阿舍怎么样了?- 你有看到迈克尔l吗? |
[38:52] | Mom! Mom! – Hey. | – 妈妈 妈妈 – 嘿 |
[38:56] | -How’s Ash? Got some good news. | – 阿舍怎么样了?- 好消息 |
[38:58] | -Your brother’s gonna be fine. – Really? | – 你弟弟会没事的 – 真的吗? |
[39:01] | Yeah, really. No one can explain it. It’s-It’s a miracle. | 真的 没人能解释这一切 就象是奇迹一样 |
[39:06] | They’re gonna keep him overnight, but after that, he’s coming home. | 他们还要让他留院观察一晚 之后他就可以回家了 |
[39:09] | -That’s great. – How are all the other kids doing? | – 太好了 – 其他孩子怎么样了? |
[39:12] | Good. Real good. A bunch of them should be checking out in a few days. | 也很好 很多近几天也可以出院了 |
[39:16] | Dr. Travis says the ward’s gonna be like a ghost town. | 特拉维斯医生说病房又要变得很安静了 |
[39:19] | Dr. Travis? What about Dr. Heidecker? | 特拉维斯医生?海德克尔医生呢? |
[39:22] | Oh, he wasn’t in today.Must have been sick or something. | 噢 他今天不在. – 一定是病了或是被什么耽误了 |
[39:25] | Yeah. Yeah, must have. | 对 一定是这样 |
[39:29] | So did anything happen while l was gone? | 我走之后有发生什么事吗? |
[39:32] | No, same old stuff. | 没有 一切如常 |
[39:34] | -Okay. You can go see Ash. – Now? | – 好的 你可以去看看阿舍了 – 现在吗? |
[39:36] | Only if you want to. | 只要你想去 |
[39:42] | I better get going before he hot-wires the car and drives himself. | 我也得过去了 不然他就要自己发动车子走了 |
[39:53] | It’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[39:56] | Oh, they’ll be fine. | 不 他们会没事的 |
[39:58] | That’s not what l meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[40:00] | I meant Michael. He’ll always know there are things out there in the dark. | 我是指迈克尔 他永远都会记得黑暗里有鬼怪存在的 |
[40:04] | Never be the same, you know? | 他不会和以前一样的 对吧? |
[40:11] | Sometimes I wish that… | 有时候我真希望… |
[40:16] | What? | 什么? |
[40:17] | I wish I could have that kind of innocence. | 我希望我从不知道这些鬼怪的事情 |
[40:34] | If it means anything, sometimes | 要是对你意味重大的话 |
[40:36] | I wish you could too. | 我也希望你从不知道 |