时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Okay.Right about there. I think that’s it. | 我认为这就在那里 |
[00:24] | l can’t believe we actually bought this thing. | 真不敢相信我们竟然买了这玩意 |
[00:27] | There’s a reason charity auctions have an open bar. | 所以说慈善拍卖能举行开幕酒会是有原因的 |
[00:30] | Don’t you think, I don’t know, it’s kind of creepy? | 你不觉得… 这画有点让人觉得毛骨悚然吗? |
[00:36] | It’s okay. I’ll keep you safe. | 没事的 我来保障你的安全 |
[00:41] | Maybe you’re the one I ought to be scared of? | 或许你才是那个我应该觉得害怕的人 |
[00:48] | -Let’s go upstairs. – Give me two minutes to lock up. | – 我们上楼去吧 – 给我10分钟来锁门 |
[00:54] | Make that one minute. | 给我1分钟好了 |
[01:45] | If you don’t hurry up.I’m gonna start without you. | 你要是不快点的话 我就自己先开始了 |
[02:09] | Babe, get the lights.I can’t see a thing. | 亲爱的 开下灯 我看不清 |
[02:18] | You spill something? | 你有闻到什么味道吗? |
[02:21] | Ann? | 安? |
[02:24] | Ann! | 安? |
[02:43] | 7 4 2 0 Seven, four, two, zero. | |
[02:45] | 7 4 2 0 Seven, four, two, zero. | |
[02:49] | All right, you’re in there. Perfect. | 好的 已经存进去了 太好了 |
[02:52] | Is “Brandy” with a Y or an I? | 你的名字是以”Y”结尾还是以”I”结尾的Brandy? |
[03:14] | All right, listen, l gotta go. Hold that.thought. l’ll be right back, okay? | 好了 我得走了 别走开 我等下就回来 |
[03:19] | -All right. So l think I got something. – Yeah, me too. | – 我想我查到了一些什么 – 我也是 |
[03:23] | I think we need to take.a little shore leave, just a little bit. | 我觉得我们该歇会了 就一会儿 |
[03:26] | What do you think, huh?I’m so in the door with this one. | 你觉得怎样?我和那边那个正打得火热 |
[03:28] | So, what are we today, Dean? Are we rock stars? | 那我们今天是什么身份 迪恩?摇滚明星吗? |
[03:31] | Are we Army Rangers? | 还是什么特种部队? |
[03:32] | Reality-TV scouts looking for people.with special skills. | 我们是L. -A的星探 来找有特殊才艺的人 |
[03:36] | I mean, hey, it’s notthat far off, right? | 还不是那么离谱 对吧? |
[03:38] | By the way.She’s got a friend over there. | 顺便说句 她还有个朋友也在那边 |
[03:40] | Probably hook you up. What do you think? | 我可以介绍你们认识 你觉得怎样? |
[03:42] | No, thanks. I can get my own dates. | 迪恩 还是不必了 我可以自己去找约会 |
[03:44] | Yeah, you can, but you don’t. | 对 你是可以 可是你根本没去找 |
[03:46] | -What is that supposed to mean? – Nothing. What do you got? | – 你这话什么意思?- 没什么意思 你查到什么? |
[03:50] | Mark and Ann Telesca of New Paltz, New York… | 几天前纽约纽柏兹的马克和安·特莱斯卡夫妇 |
[03:53] | were both found dead in their home | 被发现陈尸家中 |
[03:55] | a few days ago. | 前几天 |
[03:56] | Throats were slit. There were no prints | 喉咙被切开 现场没有任何指纹 |
[03:57] | no murder weapons, all-Dean. | 没发现凶器 所有的 迪恩? |
[03:59] | No prints, no murder weapons, all doors and windows locked from the inside. | 没发现指纹和凶器 所有的门窗都从里面上锁 |
[04:03] | Could just be a garden-variety murder, not our department. | 可能只是普通的谋杀案而已 你知道 不是我们该管的事 |
[04:06] | -No. Dad says different. – What do you mean? | – 不 爸爸可不那么觉得 – 什么意思? |
[04:08] | Look. Dad noted three murders | 看 爸爸有注意到发生在 |
[04:10] | in the same area of upstate New York. | 纽约郊区同一地带的三起谋杀案 |
[04:12] | First one right here, 1912, the second one in 1945… | 第一起在这 1912年 第二起是1945年 |
[04:17] | and the third in 1970, the same m.o. as the Telescas. | 第三起是1970年 和特莱斯卡夫妇一样的状况 |
[04:20] | The throats were slit, the houses were locked from the inside. | 喉咙被切开 房子都从里面上锁 |
[04:23] | Time passed between the murders. | 几起谋杀案之间隔了那么久 |
[04:25] | Nobody tracked the pattern but Dad. | 可能除了爸爸之外没人注意到这种相似性 |
[04:27] | He kept his eyes peeled for another one. | 他一直在注意看有没其他相似的案子 |
[04:28] | -And now we got one? – Exactly. | – 我们现在找到一个了- 正是 |
[04:30] | All right, l’m with you.It’s worth checking out. | 我同意 这事值得去看下 |
[04:33] | We can’t pick this up till first thing, though, right? | 可是总不能现在就启程去 对吧? |
[04:35] | -Yeah. – Good. | – 对- 那好 |
[04:37] | -Dean. – Ladies. Did you miss me? | – 女士们 有没想我啊?- 迪恩… |
[04:40] | -Hell, yeah. – l’m just kid- | – 玩笑而已 – 我只是一个小孩 |
[04:41] | Listen, l talked to my producer, and it is looking good. | 我和制片人谈过了 事情进展的很顺利 |
[04:44] | Great.Cool. | 酷极了 |
[05:01] | Man, that’s so not cool. | 噢 这一点都不好笑 |
[05:03] | I just swept the Telesca house with the EMF. It’s clean. | 我用EMF把特莱斯卡的房子扫视过一遍 没什么发现 |
[05:06] | -And last night, while you were out… – Good times. | – 而昨天晚上当你… 出去… – 噢 很尽兴 |
[05:12] | l checked the history of the house. | 我查过了这所房子的历史记录 |
[05:13] | No hauntings, no violent crimes. | 没有灵异事件 没有暴力犯罪 |
[05:15] | Nothing strange about the Telescas. | 关于特莱斯卡一家也没什么奇怪的事情 |
[05:17] | So if it’s not the people, and it’s not the house… | 那么要是不是人和房子的问题的话 |
[05:20] | then, uh, maybe it’s the contents, a cursed object. | 或许是里面的摆设 带有诅咒的物品或是什么 |
[05:22] | -House is clean. – Yeah, I know, you said that. | – 房子没有问题 – 你说过了 |
[05:25] | No, I mean it’s empty.No furniture or nothing. | 不 我是说里面已经空了 什么家具也没有 |
[05:28] | Where’s all their stuff? | 那所有的东西都哪去了? |
[05:58] | Consignment auctions, estate sales. | 默拍 财产出售 |
[06:01] | Looks like a garage sale for Wasps | 这看起来就象是专门为W. -A. -S. -P. -S举行的旧物出售 |
[06:03] | If you ask me. | 要是你问我的话 |
[06:04] | Can l help you gentlemen? | 有什么能效劳的吗? |
[06:08] | I’d like some champagne, please. | 我能来杯香槟吗? |
[06:12] | He’s not a waiter. | 他不是侍应生 |
[06:16] | I’m Sam Connors. | 我是萨姆·康纳斯 |
[06:21] | That’s my brother, Dean. | 这位是我大哥迪恩 |
[06:22] | We are art dealers, with Connors Limited. | 我们是来自Connors Limited的艺术经销商 |
[06:24] | -You’re art dealers? – That’s right. | – 你们是艺术经销商?- 没错 |
[06:26] | I’m Daniel Blake.This is my auction house. | 我是丹尼尔·布莱克 这里是我开的拍卖行 |
[06:29] | Now, gentlemen, this is a private showing… | 今天是个私人的展览 |
[06:31] | and l don’t remember seeing you on the guest list. | 我记得贵宾名单上没有你们的名字 |
[06:34] | We’re there, Chuckles, just need to take another look. | 我们名字在上面 你去再看下就可以了 |
[06:38] | Oh. Finally. Hmm. | 噢 终于来了 |
[06:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:01] | A fine example of American primitive, wouldn’t you say? | 美国原始派艺术的代表作 你们觉得呢? |
[07:10] | Well, l’d say it’s more Grant Wood than Grandma Moses. | 我觉得比起摩西奶奶 更象是格兰特·伍德的作品 |
[07:15] | But you knew that.You just wanted to see if I did. | 你已经知道了 你只是在试探我知不知道 |
[07:19] | Guilty. And clumsy. l apologize.I’m Sarah Blake. | 真是惭愧 开个玩笑 我道歉 我是莎拉·布莱克 |
[07:26] | I’m Sam. This is my brother, Dean. | 我是萨姆 这是我大哥迪恩 |
[07:32] | Dean. Can we get you some more mini-quiche? | 迪恩 要不要再多给你拿点小曲奇饼? |
[07:35] | -Mm-mm. I’m good. Thanks. – So can l help you with something? | – 不用了 谢谢 – 有什么能效劳的吗? |
[07:40] | Yeah, actually. Um, what can you tell us about the Telesca estate? | 实际上有 能不能和我们说下特莱斯卡的财产的事情? |
[07:45] | The whole thing’s pretty grisly, if you ask me… | 要是你问我的话 我觉得这么快就 |
[07:47] | selling their things this soon, but Dad’s right about one thing | 卖掉他们的东西实在不敬 可是我父亲有句话说的没错 |
[07:51] | Sensationalism brings out the crowds.Even the rich ones. | 这种煽情主义才会带来大量的客人 甚至是很有钱的客人 |
[07:59] | ls it possible to see the provenances? | 能不能让我们看下这些东西的出处? |
[08:01] | l’m afraid there isn’t any chance of that. | 我想可能不行 |
[08:06] | -Why not? – You’re not on the guest list. | – 为什么?- 你们并没有在贵宾名单上… |
[08:08] | I think it’s time to leave. | 你们该离开了 |
[08:10] | -Well, we don’t have to be told twice. – Apparently, you do. | – 我们没必要被两次告诫 – 很显然 你们就是要这样 |
[08:12] | Okay. lt’s all right.We don’t want any trouble. We’ll go. | 那好 就这样 我们可不想惹麻烦 我们就走 |
[08:23] | Dad, that was rude. | 爸爸 那样真粗鲁 |
[08:28] | Grant Wood Grandma Moses?Art history course. | 什么玩意?艺术历史课 |
[08:32] | -lt’s good for meeting girls. – lt’s like I don’t even know you. | – 那课很好认识女孩子 – 好象我从不认识你一样 |
[08:54] | Now, what was the providence? | 那”Providence”是什么意思? |
[08:57] | It’s a certificate of origin, like a biography. | 是一种出处的证明书 就象传记一样 懂吧? |
[08:59] | We can use them to track the pieces’history. | 我们可以用它们来追溯物品的历史 |
[09:02] | See if any has got a freaky past. | 看是不是有什么不寻常的过去 |
[09:04] | Well, we’re not getting anything out of Chuckles, but, uh, Sarah… | 我们从那老家伙口中可套不出什么来 可是莎拉… 对 |
[09:07] | Maybe you can get her to write it all on a cocktail napkin. | 也许你可以叫她写在你的餐巾上 |
[09:10] | Not me. | 不是我去 |
[09:11] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:12] | -Pickups are your thing, Dean. – lt wasn’t my butt she was checking out. | – 钓女孩子是你的专长 迪恩 – 她当时看的可不是我 |
[09:16] | In other words, you want me to use her to get information. | 所以你是叫我利用她来套话 |
[09:19] | Sometimes you gotta take one for the team. Call her. | 有时候为了大局是要牺牲下 打给她吧 |
[09:28] | -Nice place. – Yeah. | – 地方不错 – 对 |
[09:39] | -Glad you called. Surprised, but glad. – Yeah? | – 很高兴你打给我 虽然很讶异不过还是很高兴 – 真的吗? |
[09:44] | Although you seemed to have a hard time getting out the words: | 不过听上去你好象想了很久 |
[09:47] | “Would you like to have dinner?” | 才挤出”你愿意和我共进晚餐?”几个字来 |
[09:50] | Yeah. l haven’t really been on a date in a while. | 没错 我已经很久没约过人了 |
[09:54] | -Welcome to the club. – You’re kidding me. | – 我也一样 – 你开玩笑吧? |
[09:58] | Here we are. – Thanks. | – 好了 – 谢谢 |
[10:01] | The wine list. | 酒单 |
[10:17] | I don’t know about Romeo here, but I’ll have a beer. | 我不知道我们的男主角要什么不过我点一杯啤酒 |
[10:23] | And you? | 你呢? |
[10:24] | Make that two.Certainly. | 我也是 好的 |
[10:27] | -So you studied art in school, huh?lt’s true. I was an artist. | – 所以你上学时学的是艺术对吧?- 没错 我是个艺术家 |
[10:32] | A terrible, terrible artist. | 一个很糟糕的艺术家 |
[10:36] | -That’s why I’m in the auction business.And you were pre-law? – Yeah. | – 所以现在才会从事拍卖业 你在读法律预科?- 对 |
[10:40] | But you didn’t go to law school.How come? | 可是你并没去上法学院 为什么? |
[10:42] | Ah, it’s a really long story for another time. | 说来话长 |
[10:47] | You’re not like any art dealer I’ve ever met. | 你和我以前遇见过的艺术经销商不同 |
[10:54] | So, what did you mean when you said you hadn’t been on a date in a while? | 你说你也很长一段时间没约会了 是什么意思? |
[10:59] | -Making me feel like l’m not a loser? – l’m sure you’re many things. | – 想让我觉得我并不是很逊色?- 那句话有很多意思 萨姆 |
[11:03] | I’m also sure loser isn’t one of them. | 我能确定”逊色”并不是其中之一 |
[11:10] | It was my mom.She died about a year ago. | 是因为我的母亲 她大概一年前去世了 |
[11:15] | Totally unexpected. | 毫无预警 |
[11:19] | It really threw me. | 让我伤心欲绝 |
[11:23] | I went into this shell.A nice, warm, safe shell. | 我把自己封闭起来 封闭在一个温暖安全的环境里 |
[11:28] | But lately l’ve been thinking, it’s not what she would have wanted for me. | 可是后来 我想了很久… 这并不是她希望看到的结果 |
[11:34] | So… | 所以… |
[11:41] | So, what about you?You’re a reasonably attractive guy. | 那你呢?你算是个很有魅力的男人 |
[11:47] | -Reasonably. – Why haven’t you been out and about? | – 算是 – 你为什么不去约会? |
[12:00] | Another long story for another time. | 又是说来话长 |
[12:09] | So she just handed the providences over to you, huh? | 所以她只是爽快的把”Providences”给你了? |
[12:12] | -Provenances. – Provenances? | 是Provenances – Provenances |
[12:14] | And, yes, we went back to her place, I got a copy of the papers… | 对 我们回到她的住处 拿了一份文件的复印件 |
[12:18] | -And? – And nothing. That’s it. l left. | – 然后呢?- 没了 就这样 我就走了 |
[12:23] | You didn’t have to con her or do any special favors or anything like that? | 你没必要只是骗骗她 你可以做点其他特殊的事情? |
[12:27] | Dean, would you get your mind out of the gutter? | 你能不能不要整天想那些龌龊的事情? |
[12:30] | When this thing’s done, we could stick around. | 等事情完结之后 我们可以在这地方稍微滞留一会 |
[12:32] | -Why? – So you could take her out again. | – 为什么?- 方便你再叫她出去 |
[12:33] | lt’s obvious you’re into her. I see that. | 很显然你对她有感觉 我都能看得出来 |
[12:36] | Hey, l think l got something here. | 嘿 我找到点资料了 |
[12:42] | “Portrait of Isaiah Merchant’s family, painted 1910.” | “以赛亚商人一家的肖像画 绘于1910年” |
[12:45] | Now, compare the names of the owners with Dad’s journal. | 把买主和爸爸日记上的名字对比下 |
[12:51] | “First purchased in 1912 to Peter Simms.” | “1912年由彼得·西姆斯第一次购得” |
[12:55] | “Peter Simms murdered in 1912.” | 彼得·西姆斯于1912年被杀 |
[13:02] | Same thing in 1945.Oh, same thing in 1970. | 同样的事情发生在1945年 还有1970年 |
[13:06] | Then stored | 然后画就被存起来了 |
[13:08] | until it was donated to a charity auction last month… | 直到上个月才被捐献给一个慈善拍卖会 |
[13:10] | where the Telescas bought it. | 在那里特莱斯卡买下了这副画 |
[13:12] | So, what do you think, it’s haunted or cursed? | 所以你觉得是什么?被鬼魂附上了还是被诅咒了? |
[13:15] | Either way, it’s toast. | 不管是什么 问题肯定出在画身上 |
[13:21] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[13:39] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[14:26] | Ugly-ass thing. | 丑陋的东西 |
[14:27] | If you ask me, we’re doing the art world a favor. | 要是你问我的话 我们在帮艺术世界清除异类 |
[15:01] | -We got a problem. I can’t find my wallet. – How is that my problem? | – 糟糕 我找不到我钱包了 – 没什么问题吧? |
[15:06] | Because I think l dropped it in the warehouse last night. | 我想我昨晚掉在拍卖行了 |
[15:10] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑对吧? |
[15:11] | No. I mean, it’s got my prints, my ID-Well, my fake lD, | 上面有我的指纹 我的身份证 虽然是我的假身份证 |
[15:13] | But no matter how | 可是不管怎样 |
[15:14] | But we gotta get it before somebody else finds it. Come on. | 我们还是要得在别人找到前 把钱包找回来 走 |
[15:26] | How do you lose your wallet, Dean? | 你钱包怎么会丢 迪恩? |
[15:31] | -Hey, guys. – Sarah. Hey. | – 嘿 – 莎拉 嘿 |
[15:34] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干吗? |
[15:37] | Oh. | 哦… |
[15:38] | We-We are leaving town. And, you know, we came to say goodbye. | 我们 我们要走了 所以过来道别的. – |
[15:42] | Oh, what are you talking about, Sam? | 你在说什么 萨姆? |
[15:44] | We’re sticking around for at least another day or two. | 我们至少还得待个一两天 |
[15:47] | Sam, by the way, l’m gonna go ahead and give you that 20 bucks I owe you. | 萨姆 正好 我还得还你之前欠你的20美元 |
[15:52] | I always forget, you know. | 我老忘记 |
[15:55] | There you go. | 给你 |
[16:00] | Well, l’ll leave you two crazy kids alone.I gotta go do something | 那我就不陪你们小俩口了 我得去… 那儿… |
[16:04] | somewhere. | 做点什么 |
[16:11] | -So. – l had a good time last night. | – 那么… – 我昨晚过得很愉快 |
[16:15] | -Yeah. Yeah, l did too. – Maybe we should do it again sometime. | – 没错 我也是 – 也许有时间可以再一起出去? |
[16:22] | You know, I’d love to, l really would, but Dean, he was just screwing around. | 我很乐意 真的 可是迪恩 刚刚只是在胡说而已 |
[16:27] | -We really are taking off today. – Oh. Oh. | – 我们今天真的得走了 – 噢 |
[16:31] | -Oh, that’s too bad. – Oh, my God. | – 这太糟了 – 天啊 |
[16:33] | -What? – The | – 什么?- 那 |
[16:36] | That painting looks so good. | 那幅画… 看起来真不错 |
[16:40] | If you can call that monstrosity good, then, yeah, l guess. | 如果你是说它有另类的美的话 那可能你说得没错 |
[16:45] | Sarah.What do you know about that painting? | 莎拉 那幅画你知道些什么? |
[16:47] | Not much, just that it creeps me out. | 不太了解 只是觉得它给我毛骨悚然的感觉 |
[16:49] | We sold it to the Telescas at a charity auction the night | 我们那天在慈善拍卖上卖给了特莱斯卡夫妇 |
[16:53] | they were murdered. | 后来他们就被杀了 |
[16:53] | Now you’re just gonna sell it again? | 所以现在你们打算再次出售吗? |
[16:55] | As much as my dad wants to, no, I won’t let him. | 我父亲是有这个打算 不过我会阻止他的 |
[16:58] | -l think it’d be in bad taste. – Good. Yeah. | – 我觉得这幅画不怎么样 – 那太好了 千万别卖 |
[17:01] | You know what?Make sure you don’t, okay? | 答应我千万不要卖了 好吗? |
[17:03] | Why? Don’t tell me you’re interested in that. | 为什么?别告诉我你对那画有兴趣 |
[17:06] | No. No. God, no. Not in buying it, no.You know what? l gotta go. | 当然不是 才不可能会想买 我得走了 我还有事要办 |
[17:10] | I gotta take care of something.But l will call you back. l will call you. | 我会再找你的 我再打给你 |
[17:13] | -l’ll see you later. – Wait, so you’re not leaving tonight? | – 待会见 – 等会 所以你今晚不离开了? |
[17:17] | No, I guess not. l’ll see you. | 我想是的 稍后再联络 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:25] | I don’t understand, Dean.We burned the damn thing. | 我真搞不懂 迪恩 我们明明把那鬼玩意给烧了 |
[17:29] | Yeah, thank you, Captain Obvious. | 真是谢谢了 自以为是的家伙 |
[17:31] | All right, we just need to figure out another way to get rid of it. | 好了 我们得另外找方法来对付它 |
[17:34] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗? |
[17:36] | Okay, all right. Well, um, in almost all the lore about haunted paintings… | 那好 几乎所有的被鬼附上的油画的传说中 |
[17:39] | it’s always the painting’s subject that haunts them. | 往往是画中的主题附上了油画 |
[17:41] | Yeah? We need to figure out everything there is to know… | 对吧?所以我们得设法搞清楚那幅鬼画 |
[17:45] | about that creepy-ass family in that creepy-ass painting. | 画的鬼家庭的所有事情 |
[17:48] | What were their names again? | 他们叫什么名字来着? |
[17:51] | -You said the lsaiah Merchant family? – Yeah, that’s right. | – 以赛亚商人一家 对吧?- 没错 |
[17:54] | I dug up every scrap of local history I could find. | 我查了所有的当地历史宗卷 |
[17:58] | -So, uh, are you boys crime buffs? – Kind of. | – 所以你们是什么犯罪爱好者对吧?- 差不多 |
[18:01] | -Yeah. Why do you ask? – Well… | – 为什么这么问?- 看… |
[18:08] | -Yes. Yeah, that sounds about right. – The whole family was killed? | – 没错 这样就说的通了 – 全家都被杀死了吗? |
[18:11] | It seems this Isaiah, he slits his kids’ throats… | 似乎是以赛亚先割破了所有孩子的喉咙 |
[18:14] | then his wife, then himself. | 然后是他妻子 最后是他自己 |
[18:17] | Now, he was a barber by trade.Used a straight razor. | 他是个理发师 用的是把直剃须刀 |
[18:21] | -Why did he do it? – Well, let’s look. | – 他为什么这么做?- 我们一起来看吧 |
[18:24] | “People who knew him described Isaiah as having stern and harsh temperament. | “认识他的人都形容以赛亚 脾气易暴易躁 |
[18:28] | Controlled his family with an iron fist.Wife | 对自己的家人也喜欢动用暴力” 对他的妻子 |
[18:31] | two sons, a dopted daughter.” | 两个儿子和一个收养的女儿 |
[18:34] | There were whispers that the wife was gonna take the kids and leave- | 当时有传言说他妻子打算带着孩子离开他 |
[18:38] | Uh, which, of course, you know, in that day and age… | 在当时的那个年代想想也是理所当然的事情… |
[18:40] | Um, so instead, old man Isaiah, well, he gave them all a shave. | 所以老以赛亚索性给他们全体来了次割喉 |
[18:47] | -Say what happened to the bodies? – Just that they were all cremated. | – 上面有没提及尸体后来怎样了?- 全都被火化了 |
[18:54] | -Anything else? – Yeah. | – 还有别的吗?- 有 |
[18:56] | Actually, I found a picture of the family.It’s right here, somewhere. | 我找到了一张他们全家的合照 就在这本书的某个地方 |
[19:00] | Right. Here it is. | 找到了 |
[19:11] | -Could we get a copy of this, please? – Hmm. Sure. | – 我们能不能复印一份?- 当然 |
[19:19] | Dad, you promised you wouldn’t sell that painting. | 爸爸… 你答应过我不卖这幅画的 |
[19:23] | I know, sweetie, but Evelyn’s offered a persuasive amount of money. | 我记得 亲爱的 可是伊夫林开出了一个可观的价钱 |
[19:27] | You’re shameless, you know that? | 这样做真应该感到羞愧 |
[19:31] | For that kind of money, I can afford to be. | 为了那笔可观的钱 我宁愿被那么说 |
[19:38] | I’m telling you, man, l’m sure of it. | 听着 我很确定 |
[19:40] | Painting at the auction house, Dad is looking down. | 拍卖行的画像里 画中的父亲是向下看 |
[19:42] | Painting here, Dad’s looking out.The painting has changed, Dean. | 这张画里 父亲是向外看 画像改变了 迪恩 |
[19:46] | You think Daddy Dearest is in the painting and handing out… | 所以你觉得父亲被困在这幅画里面了 |
[19:49] | Columbian neckties like with his family? | 然后他再象对待他家人一样 对待买这幅画的人? |
[19:51] | Yeah, it seems like it. | 没错 看起来事情就是这样 |
[19:52] | But if his bones are already dusted | 可是要是连他的尸骨都被火化了的话 |
[19:53] | how are we gonna stop him? | 我们该怎么阻止他? |
[19:55] | If lsaiah’s position changed | 要是画中Isaiah的位置都改变了的话 |
[19:58] | then maybe other things in the painting changed. | 或许画中其他什么地方也改变了 |
[19:59] | You know, it could give us some clues. | 也许从中可以找到什么线索 |
[20:00] | What, like a Da Vinci Code deal? | 象是”达芬奇密码”之类的吗? |
[20:03] | I don’t know. l’m just still waiting for the movie on that one. | 我也不清楚 我都还在等那部电影上映 |
[20:07] | Anyway, we gotta get back in and see that painting. | 不管怎样 我们得回去再看下那幅画 |
[20:09] | Which is good. You can get more time to crush on your girlfriend. | 不过这样也好 因为你就有更多时间和你女朋友相处了 |
[20:12] | -Dude, enough already. – What? | – 哥们… 够了 – 什么? |
[20:15] | What? Ever since we got here | 什么?自从我们到这地方之后 |
[20:17] | you’ve been trying to pimp me out to Sarah. | 你都一直在试着撮合我和莎拉 |
[20:19] | -Just back off, all right? – Well, you like her, don’t you? | – 别管这事了好吧?- 可是你喜欢她 对吧? |
[20:22] | You like her, she likes you, you’re consenting adults. | 你喜欢她 她也喜欢你 你们都是成年人了 |
[20:24] | What’s the point, Dean? | 你想说什么 迪恩? |
[20:26] | We’ll just leave. We always leave. | 我们会离开的 我们总会离开的 |
[20:27] | Saml’m not talking about marriage. | 我又不是要让你和她结婚 |
[20:29] | I don’t get it. What do you care if l hook up? | 我真搞不懂 你为什么那么关心我的感情生活? |
[20:31] | Because then maybe you wouldn’t be so cranky all the time. | 或许你就不会一直那么暗自神伤了 |
[20:38] | You know, seriously, Sam, this isn’t about just hooking up, okay? | 说真的 萨姆 这不是只是你交不交女朋友的问题 |
[20:41] | I mean, l think that this Sarah girl could be good for you. | 我觉得这个叫莎拉的女孩会对你有帮助的 |
[20:47] | And l don’t mean any disrespect | 我并不是有什么不敬的意思 |
[20:49] | but I’m sure that this is about Jessica, right? | 可是 我肯定所有的一切都是因为杰西卡 对吧? |
[20:53] | Now, l don’t know what it’s like to lose somebody like that… | 虽然我不能了解你失去挚爱是什么感觉… |
[20:57] | but l would think that she would want you to be happy. | 可是… 我知道她也希望你能重新开心起来 |
[21:04] | God forbid, have fun once in a while.Wouldn’t she? | 上帝也允许我们有时尽情享乐一下 对吧? |
[21:13] | Yeah, l know she would. | 没错 我知道她也是那么希望的 |
[21:20] | Yeah, you’re right, part of this is about Jessica. | 你说的没错 有部分原因是因为杰西卡 |
[21:25] | -But not the main part. – What’s it about? | – 可是也不是全部 – 那是什么? |
[21:33] | Yeah, all right. | 算了 |
[21:36] | We still gotta see that painting | 我们还是得去看那幅画 |
[21:38] | which means you still gotta call Sarah, so… | 所以你还是得打电话给莎拉 |
[21:53] | Sarah, hey, it’s Sam. Hey. Hi. | 莎拉 嘿 我是萨姆 嘿 |
[21:57] | Good. Good, yeah.Um, what about you? | 很好 很好 你怎么样? |
[22:00] | -Yeah, good. Good, really good. – Smooth. | – 很好 真的很好 – 真流利啊 |
[22:02] | So, uh… So listen, me and my brother were, uh, thinking… | 听着 我和我大哥想 |
[22:07] | that maybe we’d like to come back in and look at the painting again. | 回你那去 再看看那幅画 |
[22:10] | I think maybe we are interested in buying it. | 我想我们可能想买下它 |
[22:13] | Wait. What? Who’d you sell it to? | 你说什么?你们卖给谁了? |
[22:17] | Sarah, I need an address right now. | 莎拉 现在给我她的地址 |
[23:08] | -Sam, what’s happening? – l told you you shouldn’t have come. | – 萨姆 发生什么事了?- 我说过你没必要来的 |
[23:15] | -Hello. Anybody home? – You said Evelyn might be in danger. | – 哈罗 有人在家吗? – 你说伊芙琳可能有危险 |
[23:17] | -What kind of danger? – l can’t knock this down. | – 什么危险?- 打不开门 |
[23:19] | I gotta pick it. | 我要撬开了 |
[23:23] | What are you guys, burglars? | 你们到底是什么人 夜盗吗? |
[23:25] | l wish it’s that simple.You should wait in the car. | 我也希望事情就这么简单 听着 你应该呆在车上 |
[23:28] | -lt’s for your own good. – The hell l will. Evelyn’s a friend. | – 别出来 – 我当然不会 伊芙琳是我朋友 |
[23:32] | Evelyn. | 伊芙琳? |
[23:39] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[23:51] | Evelyn? lt’s Sarah Blake. | 伊芙琳?我是莎拉·布莱克 |
[23:56] | -Are you all right? – Sarah, don’t. Sarah. | – 你没事吧?- 莎拉 别看 |
[24:03] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[24:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[24:16] | Hey. You all right? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[24:19] | No, actually. | 当然有事 |
[24:20] | l just lied to the cops and told them l went to Evelyn’s… | 我刚刚才向警察撒完谎说是我一个人冲进伊芙琳的家里 |
[24:23] | alone and found her like that. | 发现她变成那样子的 |
[24:26] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[24:27] | Don’t. l’m about to call them… | 不要谢我 要是你们不告诉我到底发生什么事了的话 |
[24:29] | if you don’t tell me what the hell’s going on. | 我马上打电话叫警察回来 |
[24:30] | Who’s killing these people? | 到底是谁杀死了这些人? |
[24:36] | -“What.”-What? | – “什么”- 什么? |
[24:39] | It’s not “who.”It’s “what” is killing those people? | 不是 “谁” 是要问 “什么”杀死了这些人 |
[24:46] | Sarah, you saw that painting move. | 莎拉 你看到那幅画动了 |
[24:50] | No. No, l was-l was seeing things. | – 才没有 – 我是看到了 |
[24:54] | -lt’s impossible. – Yeah, well, welcome to our world. | – 不过那是不可能的 – 欢迎来到我们的世界 |
[24:57] | Sarah, I know this sounds crazy… | 莎拉 我知道这听起来很疯狂… |
[25:01] | but we think that that painting is haunted. | 可是我们认为那幅画闹鬼 |
[25:07] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑对吧? |
[25:13] | You’re not joking. | 你是说真的 |
[25:16] | -God. The guys l go out with. – Sarah, think about it. | – 天啊 这就是我出去约会的对象 – 莎拉 你仔细想想 |
[25:20] | Evelyn, the Telescas, they both had the painting. | 伊夫林 特莱斯卡夫妇 他们都买下了那幅画 |
[25:23] | And there have been others.Wherever this thing goes | 之前也有这样的事情发生 只要这幅画走到什么地方 |
[25:26] | people die. | 就会有人死亡 |
[25:27] | And we’re just trying to stop it. | 我们正在努力阻止这事情再发生… |
[25:29] | And that’s the truth. | 这就是事情的真相 |
[25:32] | Well, then l guess you better show me. l’m coming with you. | 那你最好能证明给我看 我和你一起走 |
[25:36] | What? No. Sarah, no.You should just go home. | 什么?不行 莎拉 绝对不行 你最好还是先回家去 |
[25:40] | This stuff can get dangerous and… | 事情会变得很危险的 而且… |
[25:45] | And l don’t want you to get hurt. | 而且我不想让你受到伤害 |
[25:48] | Look, you guys are probably crazy | 听着 你们可能只是疯子而已 |
[25:49] | but if you’re right? | 可是要是你们说的是实话的话 |
[25:50] | Well, me and my dad sold that painting. | 我和我父亲卖掉那幅画的时候 |
[25:52] | We might’ve got these people killed. | 我们就可能做了他们被杀的帮凶 |
[25:54] | I’m not saying l’m not scared, because l am scared… | 我不是说我不害怕 因为我知道我现在怕得要死 |
[25:57] | but l’m not gonna run and hide either. | 可是我也不会选择就此逃避 |
[26:02] | So are we going or what? | 所以说我们一起去还是怎样? |
[26:05] | Sam. | 萨姆… |
[26:07] | Marry that girl. | 娶她吧 |
[26:12] | Uh, isn’t this a crime scene? | 这里现在不是犯罪现场吗? |
[26:16] | Well, you already lied to the cops.What’s another infraction? | 你都已经向警察撒谎了 还怕什么? |
[26:38] | Aren’t you worried that it’s gonna, you know, kill us? | 你不怕这画现在就会杀人吗? |
[26:41] | No. It seems to do its thing at night. | 不会 好象晚上才会发生 |
[26:43] | I think we’re all right in the daylight. | 白天我们是安全的 |
[26:49] | Sam, check it out. | 萨姆 看看这 |
[26:52] | The razor, it’s, uh-lt’s closed.But it’s open in that one. | 那把剃刀… 这张照片里是合上的 那幅画上却是打开的 |
[26:54] | What? – lf the spirit’s changing aspects… | – 你们在找什么?- 要是那鬼怪改变了画中的内容的话 |
[26:57] | of the painting, maybe it’s doing so for a reason. | 也许它那样做是有原因的 |
[27:00] | Hey, hey. Look at this.The painting in the painting. | 嘿 看这 画里做背景的那幅画 |
[27:09] | Looks like a crypt or a mausoleum or something. | 看起来象一个地下室或陵墓之类的东西 |
[27:22] | “Merchant.” | “默钱特” |
[27:32] | This is the third boneyard we’ve checked. | 这是找过的第三个墓地了 |
[27:35] | I think this ghost is jerking us around. | 这鬼把我们耍得团团转 |
[27:38] | So this is what you guys do for a living? | 你们就靠这谋生吗? |
[27:42] | Not exactly. We don’t get paid. | 确切来说不算 我们没酬劳可拿 |
[27:46] | Well, mazel tov. | 祝你好运 |
[27:50] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[28:27] | Okay. That, right there, is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我这辈子看过的最可怕的东西 |
[28:31] | It was, uh, sort of a tradition at the time. | 这是当时的一种传统 |
[28:35] | Whenever a child died, sometimes they’d preserve the kid’s… | 有孩子夭折的时候 有时候他们会把那孩子最爱的玩具 |
[28:38] | favorite toy in a glass case.Put it next to the headstone or crypt. | 放在玻璃箱里 放在墓冢里骨灰罐的旁边 |
[28:47] | -You notice anything strange here? – Uh, where do l start? | – 有发现什么奇怪的事情吗?- 我该从哪开始呢? |
[28:50] | No, that’s not what l mean.Look at the urns. | 我不是这个意思 看看这些骨灰罐 |
[28:55] | Yeah, there are only four. Yeah, mom and the three kids. | 只有四个母亲和三个孩子的 |
[28:59] | Daddy Dearest isn’t here. | 父亲的不在这放着 |
[29:03] | So where is he? | 那在哪? |
[29:05] | So, what is your brother doing in there? | 你大哥在里面到底干什么? |
[29:08] | Searching county death certificates.To learn what happened to lsaiah’s body. | 查看死亡证明文件 看能不能找到以赛亚的尸体哪去了 |
[29:11] | How’d he even get in the door? | 他是怎么混进去的? |
[29:14] | Lying and subterfuge, mostly. | 大概撒撒谎 打打花枪之类的 |
[29:20] | You have a, um… | 你有一个… |
[29:21] | You have an eyelash on your… | 你脸上粘了一根睫毛… |
[29:23] | Your right-No. Uh, you know what? | 就在那 |
[29:27] | -Do you mind if i? – No. | – 你介意我 – 不介意 |
[29:29] | Okay. | 那好 |
[29:31] | Okay, l got it. | 好了 |
[29:33] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[29:42] | -Sam, can l ask you something? – Yeah, sure. | – 萨姆 能问你点事情吗?- 当然 |
[29:44] | I don’t mean to be forward, but a girl could wait here forever. | 我并不是想那么仓促 你知道女孩子是可以等上很久的 |
[29:51] | Is there something here between us? Or am l delusional? | 我们之间是不是有什么火花 还是只是我自作多情而已? |
[29:56] | You’re not delusional. | 不是你在自作多情 |
[29:58] | But there’s a “but” coming. | 可是接下来还有个转折对吧 |
[30:01] | But l don’t think this would be a good idea. | 可是… 我不觉得这样是个好主意 |
[30:08] | Can l ask why? | 我能问为什么吗? |
[30:11] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[30:15] | Wait. You lost me. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[30:19] | Look, it’s hard to explain. | 这真的很难解释 |
[30:22] | It’s just that when people are around me… | 只是我身边的人… |
[30:26] | I don’t know, they get hurt. | 总是会受到伤害 |
[30:28] | -What do you mean? – l mean, like, physically hurt. | – 你什么意思?- 我是指身体上受到伤害 |
[30:32] | With what my brother and l do, it’s… | 只要关系到我和我大哥现在在做的事情实在是 |
[30:41] | Sarah… | 莎拉… |
[30:44] | l had a girlfriend. | 我曾经有个女朋友 |
[30:47] | And she died. And my mom died too. | 后来她去世了 我母亲也去世了 |
[30:54] | I don’t know, it’s like… | 我不知道 反正就象… |
[30:58] | It’s like l’m cursed or something. | 就象是我被诅咒了一样… |
[31:01] | Like death just follows me around. | 就象死神总会出现在我身边 |
[31:03] | I’m not scared of much. But if l let myself have feelings for anybody- | 我自己并不是很怕 可是如果我对某个人有感觉的话 |
[31:08] | You’re scared they’d get hurt too. | 你害怕她也会受到伤害对吧? |
[31:12] | -That’s very sweet. And very archaic. – Sorry? | 你这样想真的很贴心 也很古板 – 什么? |
[31:17] | Look. l’m a big girl, Sam.It’s not your job… | 我已经是个大人了 萨姆 |
[31:19] | to make decisions for me. | 我不需要你来为我做什么决定 |
[31:20] | There’s always a chance of getting hurt. | 人总是随时随地都可能会受伤的 |
[31:23] | heart and a tub of Hagen-Dazs.I’m not talking about a broken | 我不是指伤心或是意外这类的事 |
[31:26] | l’m talking life and death. | 我是指那些关乎生命危险的事情 |
[31:27] | Tomorrow I could get hit by a bus. | 可明天我也可能被公车撞倒 |
[31:29] | That’s what life is. | 生命正是如此 |
[31:31] | Look. l know losing somebody you love, it’s terrible. | 我知道失去挚爱的感觉很难过 |
[31:34] | You shut yourself off.Believe me, l know. | 你把自己封闭起来 相信我 我知道是什么感觉 |
[31:39] | But when you shut out pain | 可当你把伤痛封闭起来的同时… |
[31:41] | you shut out everything else too. | 你也封住了其他人对你的关心 |
[31:44] | Sarah, you don’t understand.The pain that I went through… | 莎拉 你不明白 我所经历的那种伤痛… |
[31:47] | l can’t go through it again. I can’t. | 我不能再承受一次了 真的不能 |
[31:56] | Am l interrupting something? | 我有打扰到你们吗? |
[31:58] | -No. – Not at all. | – 没有 – 一点也没有 |
[32:00] | -Huh. Apparently. – So, what did you get? | – 显而易见 – 你有查到什么? |
[32:02] | Pay dirt. The surviving relatives of the Merchant family… | 有所收获 看来默钱特一家剩下的亲戚 |
[32:06] | were so ashamed of Isaiah, they didn’t want him interred with the family. | 都以以赛亚为耻 所以他们不想让他和家人同葬 |
[32:09] | They handed him over to the county.County gave him a pauper’s funeral. | 所以他们把他的尸体交给郡里 郡里给了他穷人的葬礼 |
[32:13] | Economy style. Turns out he wasn’t cremated | 那种经济型的 所以他并没有被火化 |
[32:16] | he was buried in a pine box. | 只是被装进了廉价的棺材 |
[32:17] | -So there are bones to burn. – There are bones to burn. | 所以我们得去烧他的尸骨 – 是有尸骨去烧 |
[32:20] | Tell me you know where. | 告诉我你知道地方了 |
[32:34] | You guys seem to be uncomfortably comfortable with this. | 你们看起来似乎 对这种事情出人意料的冷静 |
[32:38] | Well, this isn’t exactly the first grave we’ve dug. | 这种挖坟墓的事情我们不是头一回了 |
[32:43] | Still think l’m a catch? | 还觉得我是结婚的好对象吗? |
[32:49] | Think l got something. | 挖到东西了 |
[33:17] | You’ve been a real pain in the ass, Isaiah. | 你真是作恶多端啊 Isaiah |
[33:21] | Good riddance. | 安息吧 |
[33:34] | Keep the motor running. | 迪恩 不要熄火 |
[33:35] | I thought the painting was harmless now. | 我以为那幅画现在已经无害了 |
[33:39] | Better safe than sorry We’re gonna bury the sucker. | 为保险起见 最好还是连画一起搞定 |
[33:41] | -l wanna come with you.You sure? – Yeah. | – 我想和你一起去 – 你确定吗? |
[33:44] | -Hey. Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[33:46] | I’ll stay here, you go make your move. | 我就待车上 你进去要采取行动 |
[33:48] | Sam. l’m serious. | 萨姆 我说真的 |
[34:18] | Uh, Sam, you’re the expert on all this ghost stuff. | 你是鬼怪方面的专家 萨姆… |
[34:23] | Is that paintingsupposed to look like that? | 这幅画应该是这样子的吗? |
[34:27] | Where’s the little girl? | 画中的小女孩哪去了? |
[34:31] | And the razor. | 还有剃刀? |
[34:50] | Dean! Hey. ls that you? | 迪恩 嘿 是你吗? |
[34:52] | Sammy, you all right? | 萨姆 你没事吧? |
[34:59] | -Tell me you slammed the door. – lt wasn’t me. It was the girl. | – 告诉我是你关的门 – 不是我 我想是那个小女孩 |
[35:02] | Girl? What girl? | 女孩?什么女孩? |
[35:04] | She’s out of the painting.Might’ve been her all along. | – 她不在画中了 – 我猜整件事都是她在搞鬼 |
[35:06] | Wasn’t the dad looking at her? | 父亲低头看的不是她吗? |
[35:08] | -Maybe he was warning us. – Let’s recap later, all right? Get us out. | – 也许他是在试着警告我们- 我们稍后再说 先想办法出来 |
[35:11] | Trying to pick the lock.Door won’t budge. | 我正在撬锁 不过好象没什么用 |
[35:13] | -Then break it down. – Okay. Let me grab my battering ram. | – 撞坏它 – 听着 天才 我去拿我的工具 |
[35:16] | -Dean, it’s coming. – Hold it off… | – 迪恩 那鬼东西就要来了 – 我想出办法之前你要坚持住 |
[35:18] | until l figure something.Get salt or iron. Come on. | 找到什么盐和铁器之类的 |
[35:24] | What house doesn’t have salt?Low-sodium freaks. Find any iron? | 这什么鬼房子竟然没有盐?你有找到什么铁器吗? |
[35:28] | -No. What’s it for? – lron repels evil. | – 没有 要拿来干吗?- 铁器能驱除鬼魂 |
[35:30] | But it’s got to be pure. Hurry. | 可是必须是纯铁快点 |
[35:33] | Uh, Dean. Give me a sec.Don’t go anywhere. | 迪恩 再等会 别离开 |
[35:37] | Look in the chair.Sometimes the seats. | 查看下椅子 有时候座位会… |
[35:58] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[36:18] | That is just so wrong. | 这么做是不对的 |
[36:41] | Iron? | 铁器? |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:46] | -Sammy, you okay? – Yeah. For now. | – 萨姆 你没事吧?- 暂时没事 |
[36:49] | -How we gonna waste her? – l don’t know. She was cremated. | – 我们怎么消灭她?- 我不知道 她的尸骨已经被火化了 |
[36:51] | -Nothing left to burn. – How’s she still around? | – 没什么可以拿来烧的 – 那她怎么还可能出现? |
[36:54] | There must be something else. | 一定还有什么东西 |
[36:57] | Sam, wait. We used to handle antique dolls at the auction. | 萨姆 等等 之前我们在拍卖行里有出售古董娃娃 |
[37:00] | That’s fascinating, Sarah, but important right now? | 那可真不错 莎拉 干嘛现在才说这个? |
[37:03] | Well, back then, they used to make the dolls in the kids’ image. | 那时候 娃娃的样子是照着夭折的孩子的样子做的 |
[37:06] | I mean, everything. Like they would use the kids’ real hair. | 我是说完全仿照 甚至会用上孩子的真头发 |
[37:10] | Dean. Sarah says the doll might have the girl’s hair. | 迪恩 莎拉说那个娃娃可能植上了小女孩的头发? |
[37:14] | Human remains. Same as bones. | 遗体残留和尸骨一样 |
[37:17] | The mausoleum. | 在那个墓冢 |
[37:48] | Sam! Come on, push! Come on. | 萨姆 快起来 快起来 |
[38:15] | Come on, Dean. | 你真傻 迪恩 |
[38:36] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[39:30] | Sam, you good? | 萨姆 你没事吧? |
[39:35] | Not bad. | 没事 |
[39:57] | This was archived in the county records. | 我在郡里的档案里发现了这个 |
[40:00] | The Merchant’s adopted daughter, Melanie. | 默钱特家收养的女儿梅兰妮 |
[40:02] | Know why she was up for adoption? | 知道她为何被收养吗? |
[40:04] | Her real family was killed in their beds. | 因为她自己的家人都在睡梦中被谋杀 |
[40:06] | She killed them? | 她杀了他们? |
[40:08] | Who’d suspect her? Sweet little girl. | 没错 可是谁会去怀疑她?一个天真无邪的小女孩 |
[40:10] | So then she kills lsaiah and his family.The old man takes the blame. | 所以接下来她也杀死了以赛亚全家 所以父亲会很自责 |
[40:14] | His spirit’s been trying to warn people ever since. | 他的灵魂从此也停留在画中 试着警告别人 |
[40:16] | -Where’s this one go? – Take it out back and burn it. | – 这件要搬哪去?- 搬到后面去烧毁 |
[40:21] | I’m serious, guys. Thanks. | 我是说真的 谢谢 |
[40:27] | So why’d the girl do it? | 为什么那小女孩要做这种事? |
[40:29] | Killing others? Killing herself? | 杀了别人 然后再自杀 |
[40:32] | Some people are just born tortured.So when they die… | 有些人生来性格就扭曲 所以他们死后 |
[40:35] | -…their spirits are just as dark. – Maybe. l don’t care. | – 灵魂也不会安息 – 可能就是那样 可是都不重要了 |
[40:38] | It’s over. We move on. | 一切都结束了 已经都搞定了 |
[40:42] | I guess this means you’re leaving. | 我猜这意味着你们要离开了 |
[40:51] | I’ll go wait in the car. See you, Sarah. | 我在车里等你 再会 莎拉 |
[40:59] | I’m the one who burned the doll… | 我才是那个烧毁了娃娃 消灭了恶鬼 |
[41:01] | and destroyed the spirit, but don’t thank me or anything. | 摧毁其精神的人 竟然谢都不谢我 |
[41:09] | There are a million things that I want to say… | 我有很多话想对你说 |
[41:11] | but for the life of me I can’t think of one. | 可是此时此刻 我竟然想不到怎么去表达 |
[41:15] | Yeah, l’ll miss you too. | 我也会想你的 |
[41:18] | -You know, there’s a lesson in all of this. – What’s that? | – 你知道 至少这件事情上我们都学到了东西 – 什么? |
[41:22] | We all got through this in one piece. | 我们共同经历的这一切 |
[41:25] | I didn’t get hurt. | 而我也没有受伤 |
[41:27] | Yeah, l’m glad for that. | 没错 我很高兴你没事 |
[41:29] | So maybe you’re not cursed. Maybe… | 所以也许不是你受诅咒了 也许吧… |
[41:38] | Maybe you’ll come back and see me. | 也许你有空可以回来看我 |
[41:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:29] | That’s my boy. | 这才是我弟弟 |