时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Dad’s missing. I need you to help me. I can’t do this alone. | 爸爸失踪了 我需要你来帮我找到他 我一个人没法做 |
[00:21] | Dad’s given us a job to do. He wants us to pick up where he left off. | 爸爸让我们干这份工作 他希望我们继续 |
[00:25] | Saving people, hunting things. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 |
[00:27] | This demon killed Mom and Jess. | 那个恶魔杀死了妈妈和杰西 |
[00:29] | I gotta find Dad. I gotta find Jessica’s killer. | 我要找到爸爸和杀死杰西的凶手 |
[00:32] | I’m Meg. – So where you headed? | – 我叫梅格 – 你这是去哪? |
[00:33] | No way l’m telling you. You could be some kind of freak. | 我绝不会告诉你 因为你可能是个变态 |
[00:37] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[00:43] | In 1835, Samuel Colt made a special gun. | 1835年 塞缪尔·柯尔特制造了一把特殊的手枪 |
[00:47] | They say this gun can kill anything. | 据说这把枪能杀死所有东西 |
[01:01] | l have these nightmares. And sometimes they come true. | 我会在恶梦里看到幻象 而有时那些幻象会成真 |
[01:11] | You two are all I’ve got… | 你们两个是我唯一拥有的 |
[01:12] | but l guess we are stronger as a family. | 但我猜我们三个在一起的确会更强大 |
[01:14] | We go after this damn thing. Together. | 所以猎杀那个恶魔的事情 我们一起去做 |
[01:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 父亲 |
[01:44] | Good morning. Can l help you? | 早上好 能为您效劳吗? |
[01:49] | I kind of-I need to talk. | 我想 我有点事… 需要忏悔 |
[01:55] | Well, that’s what I’m here for. | 那正是我作为牧师的职责 |
[02:00] | I’ve done some things. | 我做了些事… |
[02:03] | Not good things. | 都不是什么好事 |
[02:05] | Well, there’s always forgiveness for us if we seek it. | 没关系 对那些真心忏悔的人而言 宽恕永在 |
[02:08] | For everyone? Are you sure? | 对每个人都是吗?你确定? |
[02:12] | I like to say: Salvation was created for sinners. | 我想说 救赎正是为罪人而存在的 |
[02:19] | Tell me what’s on your mind. | 告诉我 是什么事让你耿耿于怀? |
[02:22] | Well, l-I’ve lied a lot. | 我说了谎 很多次 |
[02:27] | I’ve stolen. | 我曾偷盗 |
[02:29] | I’ve lusted. | 我欲望横生 |
[02:31] | And the other day, l met this man. A nice guy, you know? | 不久前 我遇见一个男人 他是个好人 |
[02:38] | And we had a really good chat. Sort of like this. | 我们愉快地聊了会儿天 跟现在差不多 |
[02:45] | Then l slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest. | 然后我撕裂了他的喉咙 把他的心脏从胸腔里掏出来 |
[02:51] | Does that make me a bad person? | 我是不是一个坏人呢? |
[02:53] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么东西 |
[02:57] | You can’t be here. | 你不可能进来这里的 |
[02:59] | This is hallowed ground. | 这是神的领地 |
[03:01] | Please. Maybe that works in the minor leagues… | 算了吧 也许这能挡住那些小鬼怪 |
[03:05] | but not with me. | 但对我可行不通 |
[03:33] | You throw like a girl. | 你的力气怎么跟个女人一样 |
[03:36] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:39] | The Winchesters. | 温彻斯特一家 |
[03:41] | I haven’t spoken to John in over a year. | 我已经有一年多没和约翰·温彻斯特联络了 |
[03:45] | You’re wasting your time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[03:47] | Even if l did know where they were, I’d never tell you. | 即使我知道他们在哪 也绝不会告诉你 |
[03:51] | I know. | 这点我早知道了 |
[04:44] | So this is it. This is everything l know. | 就是这样了 这就是我所了解的一切 |
[04:48] | Look, our whole lives we’ve been searching for this demon, right? | 我一生都在找这个恶魔 |
[04:51] | Not a trace, just nothing. | 但一直没有线索 一点都没有 |
[04:54] | Until about a year ago. For the first time, l picked up a trail. | 直到一年多前 我终于发现了这个恶魔的踪迹 |
[04:58] | -That’s when you took off. – Yeah. That’s right. | 那正是你离开的时候 没错 |
[05:01] | The demon must have come out of hiding or hibernation. | 那个恶魔为了进行蛰居必须出来寻找猎物 |
[05:05] | So, what’s this trail you found? | 那么你发现了什么? |
[05:06] | Starts in Arizona, then New Jersey, California. | 先是在亚利桑那 然后是新泽西和加利福尼亚 |
[05:10] | Houses burned down to the ground. | 屋子被焚为平地 |
[05:12] | It’s going after families, just like it went after us. | 发生不幸的总是某个家庭 就像我们家 |
[05:16] | -Families with infants? – Yeah. | – 有婴儿的家庭?- 对 |
[05:19] | The night of the kid’s 6-month birthday. | 在那个婴儿满6个月的夜晚 |
[05:22] | -l was 6 months old that night? – Exactly 6 months. | – 我那天是6个月大?- 正好满6个月 |
[05:26] | So basically, this demon is going after these kids | 那么 正确地说 那个恶魔是冲着那些婴儿来的 |
[05:29] | for some reason. | 为了某些目的 |
[05:32] | The same way it came for me? | 这么说它也盯上了我 |
[05:35] | So Mom’s death… | 所以妈妈和杰西卡 |
[05:39] | Jess, it’s because of me? | 都是因我而死的? |
[05:40] | -We don’t know that.Sam. – Really? | – 我们还不能确定 萨姆 – 是吗? |
[05:42] | -l’d say we’re sure. – For the last time… | – 但我却十分确定 – 我已经说过很多次了 |
[05:44] | -…what happened is not your fault. – Right. | – 发生这些事不是你的错 – 没错 |
[05:46] | -lt’s not my fault, but it’s my problem. | – 不是我的错 – 但却是我的问题 |
[05:48] | No, it’s not, it’s our problem. | 不 那不是你的问题 是我们的问题 |
[05:50] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[05:59] | So why is it doing it? What does it want? | 它为什么要这么做?它想要什么? |
[06:01] | Look, l wish l had more answers. I do. | 听着 我也希望我知道答案 真的 |
[06:04] | I’ve always been one step behind it. | 但我总是迟到一步 |
[06:07] | Look, l’ve never gotten there in time to save… | 所以没能有时间救下那些家庭 |
[06:16] | So how do we find it before it hits again? | 那么在它再次行动前 我们怎么找到它? |
[06:19] | There are signs. | 会有一些征兆 |
[06:21] | It took me a while to see the pattern… | 我花了不少时间来总结这些模式 |
[06:23] | but in the days before these fires, signs crop up in an area. | 在火灾的前几天 周围地区会有一系列不寻常的现象 |
[06:27] | Cattle deaths, temperature fluctuations… | 比如牲口死亡 气温波动 |
[06:30] | electrical storms. | 电磁风暴 |
[06:33] | And then I went back and checked, and… | 我后来回去查过 |
[06:36] | These things happened in Lawrence. | 那些事也曾发生在劳伦斯 |
[06:39] | A week before your mother died. | 就在你母亲死的前一周 |
[06:45] | 同样也发生在帕罗奥图 (萨姆就读的斯坦福所在地区)|And in Palo Alto… | |
[06:50] | before Jessica. | 在杰西卡死前 |
[06:52] | And these signs, they’re starting again. | 这些征兆现在又出现了 |
[06:57] | -Where? – Salvation, lowa. | – 在哪?- 爱荷华州的救世郡 |
[07:34] | -Goddamn it. – What is it? | 什么事? |
[07:36] | -Son of a bitch. – What is it? | – 混蛋 – 发生什么了? |
[07:39] | -l just got a call from Caleb. – ls he okay? | – 我刚接到迦勒的电话 – 他没事吧? |
[07:41] | He’s fine. Jim Murphy’s dead. | 他很好 吉姆·墨菲死了 |
[07:45] | Pastor Jim? | 吉姆 那个牧师? |
[07:48] | -How? – Throat was slashed. | – 怎么会?- 喉咙被割断了 |
[07:52] | He bled out. | 死于出血过多 |
[07:58] | Caleb said they found traces of sulfur at Jim’s place. | 迦勒说在吉姆那里发现了硫磺的痕迹 |
[08:01] | A demon. | 一个恶魔 |
[08:03] | -The demon? – l don’t know. | – 是我们在找的这个 – 我不知道 |
[08:06] | Could be he just got-He got careless, he slipped up. | 可能他只是不幸被杀 |
[08:12] | Maybe the demon knows we’re getting close. | 也可能是那个恶魔知道我们接近真相了 |
[08:15] | -What do you wanna do? – Now we act like every second counts. | – 我们现在怎么做?- 我们现在必须分秒必争了 |
[08:19] | There’s two hospitals and a health center in this county. | 这个郡有两个医疗中心 |
[08:22] | We split up, we cover more ground. | 我们分头去找 这样机会大些 |
[08:24] | I want records. l want a list of every infant… | 我需要出生记录 以及所有在 |
[08:27] | that’s gonna be 6 months old in the next week. | 下周满6个月大的婴儿名单 |
[08:29] | That could be dozens of kids. How the hell are we gonna know… | 爸爸 那样的婴儿有很多 我们怎么知道究竟会是哪个? |
[08:32] | -…which one’s the right one? – We’ll check them all, that’s how. | – 我们一个一个查 – 我们会看看 这就是 |
[08:37] | You got any better ideas? | 你有更好的办法吗? |
[08:41] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[08:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[08:56] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[08:59] | It’s Jim. | 那是吉姆 |
[09:02] | You know, I can’t… | 我不能… |
[09:10] | This ends now. I’m ending it. | 我要结束这一切 一定要结束 |
[09:14] | I don’t care what it takes. | 无论用什么方法 |
[10:07] | Here you go, officer. | 资料在这里 |
[10:08] | -Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[10:26] | Hi. ls there anything I can do for you? | 嗨 需要我为你效劳吗? |
[10:29] | Oh, God, yes. | 哦 天 当然需要 |
[10:33] | Only I… | 实际上 我 |
[10:36] | Working right now, so… | 正在工作 所以… |
[11:29] | A train. | 火车 |
[12:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:40] | Hi. Here, let me hold that. You look like you don’t need that anymore. | 让我来吧 看来你的手不够用了 |
[12:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:45] | She’s gorgeous. Is she yours? | 她真漂亮 是你的孩子? |
[12:47] | -Yeah. – Hi. | – 是啊 – 嗨 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry, I’m rude. l’m Sam. I just moved in up the block. | 不好意思 我是萨姆 我刚搬过来住 |
[12:53] | -Oh, hey. l’m Monica. – Monica. | – 哦 嗨 我叫摩妮卡 – 摩妮卡 |
[12:54] | -This is Rosie. – Rosie? | – 这是罗茜 – 罗茜? |
[12:56] | -Hi, Rosie. – So welcome to the neighborhood. | – 嗨 罗茜 – 欢迎入住 |
[12:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:00] | -She’s such a good baby. – l know, she-l mean, she never cries. | – 她真乖 – 是啊 她从来不哭 |
[13:04] | She just stares at everybody. | 只是盯着人看 |
[13:06] | Sometimes she looks at you and l swear it’s- | 有时你甚至会觉得 |
[13:08] | It’s like she’s reading your mind. | 她在读你的思想 |
[13:11] | What about you? Have you lived here long? | 那么你呢莫妮卡 你们在这里住了多久? |
[13:13] | My husband and l, we bought our place just before Rosie was born. | 我和我丈夫在罗茜出生前买了那边的房子 |
[13:17] | -How old is Rosie? – She’s 6 months today. | – 那么罗茜现在多大了?- 她今天正好6个月大 |
[13:21] | -She’s big, right? Growing like a weed. – Yeah. | – 很棒吧 茁壮成长 – 是啊 |
[13:30] | -Monica? – Yeah? | – 莫妮卡 – 什么? |
[13:36] | Just… Just take care of yourself, okay? | 万事小心 |
[13:40] | Yeah. You too, Sam. We’ll see you around. | 你也一样 萨姆 回见 |
[13:42] | -Yeah, definitely. – Okay. | – 哦 当然 – 好 |
[13:45] | Oh, there’s Daddy. | 那是爸爸 |
[14:52] | What are you? | 你在干… |
[15:02] | Rosie | 罗茜 |
[15:25] | -A vision? – Yes. | – 幻象 – 没错 |
[15:29] | I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling. | 我看到那个恶魔把一个女人定在天花板上烧 |
[15:32] | You think it will happen to this woman because…? | 你认为这会发生在这个女人身上因为… |
[15:34] | Because these things happen exactly the way l see them. | 因为事情总是完全按我看到的发生 |
[15:38] | Yeah, they started out as nightmares. | 一开始他只是做恶梦 |
[15:40] | Then they started happening while he was awake. | 后来连白天醒着也能看到幻象了 |
[15:42] | Yeah. lt’s like-I don’t know. | – 没错 要我说 – 我不知道 |
[15:46] | It’s like the closer I get to anything involving the demon… | 越接近与那个恶魔有关的事 |
[15:49] | the stronger the visions get. | 这些幻象也越清晰 |
[15:51] | All right, when were you gonna tell me about this? | 你们打算什么时候告诉我这些 |
[15:55] | We didn’t know what it meant. | 我们不知道这意味着什么 |
[15:57] | Something like this starts happening to your brother… | 你弟弟有这种现象 |
[15:59] | you pick up the phone and you call me. | 你该拿起电话打给我 |
[16:02] | Call you? | 给你电话? |
[16:05] | Are you kidding me? | 不是开玩笑吧 爸爸 |
[16:08] | Dad, I called you from Lawrence. All right? | 我在劳伦斯时给你打过 |
[16:11] | Sam called you when l was dying. I mean, getting you on the phone? | 萨姆在我快死的时候也给你打过 |
[16:14] | I got a better chance of winning the lottery. | 接通你电话的几率比我中彩票还低 |
[16:22] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[16:26] | Although I’m not real crazy… | 虽然我还不太适应你们这种新态度 |
[16:27] | about this new tone of yours, you’re right. l’m sorry. | 但你是对的 我很抱歉 |
[16:31] | Look, guys, visions or no visions, the fact is… | 听着 不管我看到没看到 事实是 |
[16:33] | we know the demon is coming tonight. | 这个恶魔今晚就会出现 |
[16:35] | And this family’s gonna go through the same hell we went through. | 那家人会像我们一样经历一切 |
[16:38] | No, they’re not. | 不 他们不会的 |
[16:40] | No one is, ever again. | 今后也不会再有了 |
[16:50] | Hello. Sam? | 喂 Sam |
[16:53] | -Who is this? – Think real hard. It’ll come to you. | – 是谁?- 好好想想 你会想起来的 |
[17:00] | Meg | 梅格 |
[17:04] | Last time l saw you, you fell out of a window. | 我记得你已经掉出窗外了 |
[17:06] | Oh, yeah, thanks to you. | 没错 你们干的好事 |
[17:08] | -That really hurt my feelings, by the way. Just your feelings? | 顺便说一句 那可着实伤了我感情 伤感情? |
[17:12] | That was a seven-story drop. | 那不过是逢场作戏罢了 |
[17:15] | Let me speak to your dad. | 让我和你爸爸说话 |
[17:20] | My dad? l don’t know where my dad is. | 我爸爸 我不知道他在哪里 |
[17:23] | It’s time for the grownups to talk, Sam. Let me speak to him now. | 该是成年人谈正经事的时候了 萨姆 让我和他说话 |
[17:37] | This is John. | 我是约翰 |
[17:39] | Howdy, John. I’m Meg. | 嗨 约翰 我是梅格 |
[17:42] | I’m a friend of your boys. | 我是你儿子的一个朋友 |
[17:44] | I’m also the one who watched Jim Murphy choke on his own blood. | 也是眼看着你的好朋友吉姆·墨菲淹死在自己血里的人 |
[17:50] | Still there, John boy? | 还在听吗?约翰 |
[17:53] | -l’m here. – Well, that was yesterday. | – 我在 – 那是昨天的事 |
[17:56] | Today, l’m in Lincoln… | 今天我在林肯 |
[18:00] | visiting another old friend of yours. | 这里有你的另一个老朋友 |
[18:03] | He wants to say hi. | 他想和你打个招呼 |
[18:07] | John, whatever they do, don’t give- | 约翰 不管他们做什么 不要给他们… |
[18:08] | Caleb? | 迦勒? |
[18:12] | Caleb | 迦勒 |
[18:14] | You listen to me. He’s got nothing to do with anything. | 听着 他没有参与任何事 |
[18:17] | You let him go. | 放了他 |
[18:19] | We know you have the Colt, John. | 我们知道你得到了柯尔特 约翰 |
[18:22] | -l don’t know what you’re talking about. – Oh, okay. | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 噢 好吧 |
[18:28] | So listen to this. | 哦 好吧 那听听这个 |
[18:35] | Caleb | 迦勒 |
[18:37] | -Caleb. – You hear that? | – 迦勒 – 听到了吗? |
[18:39] | That’s the sound of your friend dying. Now let’s try this again. | 那是你朋友死亡的声音 我们再来一次 |
[18:43] | We know you have the gun, John. Word travels fast. | 我们知道你有那把枪 约翰 |
[18:47] | So as far as we’re concerned, you just declared war. | 对我们而言 你刚刚是在向我们宣战 |
[18:50] | And this is what war looks like. It has casualties. | 所以那是战争的必备要素 伤亡 |
[18:56] | I’m gonna kill you. You know that? | 我会杀了你的 你知道 |
[18:59] | Oh, John, please. Mind your blood pressure. | 哦 来吧 小心自己的血压 |
[19:02] | So this is the thing: We’re gonna keep doing what we’re doing. | 现实就是这样 我们得继续我们要做的事 |
[19:06] | And your friends, anyone who’s ever helped you… | 而你的朋友 任何帮助过你的人 |
[19:10] | gave you shelter, anyone you ever loved… | 那些曾为你提供避难所的人 你爱的人 |
[19:14] | they’ll all die unless you give us that gun. | 都会死 除非你给我们那把枪 |
[19:22] | I’m waiting, Johnny. Better answer before the buzzer. | 我等着呢 约翰 你最好在下次铃声响起前给我答复 |
[19:28] | -Okay. – Sorry, l didn’t quite get that. | – 我答应你 – 你说什么?我没听太清楚 |
[19:33] | I said, okay. I’ll bring you the Colt. | 我说好的 我会给你柯尔特 |
[19:37] | There’s a warehouse in Lincoln on the corner of Wabash and Lake. | 林肯这有个仓库 就在沃巴什湖街的拐角 |
[19:42] | You’re gonna meet me there. | 我们在那里见面 |
[19:44] | It’s gonna take me about a day’s drive to get there. | 我需要几天才能开车赶过去 |
[19:46] | -Meet me there at midnight tonight. – That’s impossible. | – 今晚午夜在那里见面 – 不可能 |
[19:49] | I can’t get there in time and l can’t just carry a gun on a plane. | 我赶不过去 我不能带把枪直接上飞机 |
[19:52] | Oh, then I guess your friends die, don’t they? | 哦 那我猜你的朋友就要死了 |
[19:57] | If you do decide to make it, come alone. | 如果你决定要来赴约的话 一个人来 |
[20:09] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你这是在看什么呢? |
[20:12] | -So you think Meg is a demon? | – 这么说 – 你觉得梅格是个恶魔? |
[20:15] | Either that, or she’s possessed by one. | 即使她不是 也肯定被一个恶魔控制着 |
[20:17] | -lt doesn’t really matter. – What do we do? | – 无论如何 这并不重要 – 我们现在怎么做? |
[20:20] | -l’m going to Lincoln. – What? | – 我要去林肯 – 什么? |
[20:22] | Doesn’t seem like l have a choice. | 我似乎没有选择的余地 |
[20:24] | If l don’t go, a lot of people die. Our friends die. | 如果我不去 很多人会死 我们的朋友会死 |
[20:27] | Dad, the demon is coming tonight | 爸爸 那个恶魔今晚就会出现 |
[20:29] | for Monica and her family.That gun is all we got. | 袭击莫妮卡和她的家人 我们只有那把枪 |
[20:32] | You can’t just hand it over. | 你不能就这样把枪交出去 |
[20:33] | Who said anything about handing it over? | 谁说我要交出去 |
[20:35] | Besides us and a couple vampires, no one’s really seen the gun. | 除了我们和那几个吸血鬼 |
[20:38] | -No one knows what it looks like. – So, what, you’re just gonna… | – 没人见过这把枪 – 所以没人知道这枪是什么样子 |
[20:41] | -…pick up a ringer at a pawnshop? – Antique store. | – 那你想怎么样?随便找把枪冒名顶替?- 古董店 |
[20:45] | You hand Meg a fake gun and hope she doesn’t notice? | 你想给梅格一把假枪 指望她不会发现? |
[20:48] | Look, as long as it’s close, she shouldn’t be able to tell the difference. | 只要看上去差不多 她应该不会那么快发现 |
[20:51] | For how long? What happens when she figures it out? | 但那能拖多久?如果她发现了你怎么办? |
[20:54] | I just-l just need to buy a few hours, that’s all. | 我只是想拖延几小时 仅此而已 |
[20:59] | You mean, for Dean and me. | 你是说给我和迪恩留出几小时 |
[21:04] | You want us to stay here… | 你想让我们留在这里 |
[21:09] | and kill this demon by ourselves? | 单独对付那个恶魔 |
[21:11] | No, Sam. | 听着 萨姆 |
[21:13] | I wanna stop losing people we love. | 我不想再失去我爱的人了 |
[21:16] | I want you to go to school. I want-l want Dean to have a home. | 我希望你能去上学 我希望迪恩能有个家 |
[21:25] | I want Mary alive. | 我希望玛丽活着 |
[21:32] | I just | 我只是… |
[21:36] | I just want this to be over. | 只是想要这一切都结束 |
[22:12] | Did you get it? | 找到了? |
[22:27] | You know this is a trap, don’t you? | 你知道这是个陷阱 是吧? |
[22:31] | That’s why Meg wants you to come alone. | 我是说梅格要你一个去 |
[22:33] | I can handle her. I got a whole arsenal loaded. | 我能对付她 武器我都备全了 |
[22:36] | -Holy water, Mandaic amulets… – Dad… | – 圣水… 护身符 – 爸爸 |
[22:39] | What? | 什么? |
[22:41] | -Promise me something. – What’s that? | – 向我保证 – 保证什么? |
[22:45] | This thing goes south, just get the hell out. | 一旦有什么不对 马上跑 |
[22:49] | Don’t get yourself killed, all right? You’re no good to us dead. | 千万不要死 你知道你对我们有多重要 |
[22:56] | Same goes for you. | 你们也是 |
[23:00] | All right, listen to me. | 听着 |
[23:03] | They made the bullets special for this Colt. | 这把枪的子弹是特制的 |
[23:07] | There’s only four of them left, and without them this gun is useless. | 现在只剩4发了 没有子弹 这把枪就废了 |
[23:14] | -You make every shot count. – Yes, sir. | – 所以好好用每一发子弹 – 知道了 |
[23:20] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this fight. | 这场仗我们等了很长时间了 |
[23:23] | Now it’s here, and l’m not gonna be in it. | 可惜我不能参与其中 |
[23:29] | It’s up to you boys now. | 你们都长大了 |
[23:34] | It’s your fight. You finish this. | 这是你们的战斗 要你们来打 |
[23:37] | You finish what I started. You understand? | 去终结这场最初由我开始的战斗 明白吗? |
[24:02] | We’ll see you soon, Dad. | 我们很快会再见的 爸爸 |
[24:08] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[24:35] | Later. | 再见 |
[26:03] | Maybe we could tell them there’s a gas leak. | 要不我们说有煤气泄漏 |
[26:05] | Might get them out of the house for a few hours. | 也许他们会离开家几小时 |
[26:08] | Yeah, and how many times has that actually worked for us? | 这种好事有几次发生在我们身上? |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:17] | We could always tell them the truth. | 或者干脆告诉他们真相 |
[26:22] | -No. – No, I know, l know. | – 不行 – 我也知道不行 |
[26:24] | I know. I know. I just… | 我只是 |
[26:28] | -With what’s coming for these people… – We only got one move and you know it. | 在想该怎么救这些人 Sam 我们一起行动 |
[26:31] | We gotta wait for that demon to show itself and then… | 等那个恶魔现出真身 |
[26:34] | we get it before it gets them. | 然后在它行凶前结果了它 |
[26:41] | I wonder how Dad is doing. | 不知道爸爸现在干得怎么样了 |
[26:46] | I’d feel a lot better if we were there backing him up. | 我希望我们是在那里支援他 |
[26:53] | I’d feel a lot better if he were here backing us up. | 我更希望他能在这里支援我们 |
[28:33] | This is weird. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[28:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:38] | After all these years, we’re finally here. | 这么多年 我们一直期待着这一刻 |
[28:41] | Doesn’t seem real. | 现在终于等到了 却有种不真实的感觉 |
[28:45] | We just gotta keep our heads and do our job, like always. | 我们只要尽力做好工作 保住小命 像往常一样 |
[28:49] | Yeah, but this isn’t like always. | 是啊 但这次不同寻常 |
[28:55] | True. | 我承认 |
[28:58] | Dean… | 迪恩… |
[29:03] | I wanna thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[29:07] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[29:11] | For everything. | 所有的事情 |
[29:14] | You’ve always had my back, you know? | 你总是在背后支持我 |
[29:17] | Even when l couldn’t count on anyone, I could always count on you. | 即使我无法依靠其他任何人 我总是能指望和依靠你 |
[29:21] | And now… | 现在… |
[29:23] | I don’t know, l just wanted to let you know. | 这些话我想让你知道 |
[29:26] | -Just in case. – Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Are you kidding me? | – 以防万一… – 哇 你开什么玩笑 |
[29:29] | -What? – Don’t say, “Just in case… | – 什么?- 不要说什么万一你有什么不测之类的鬼话 |
[29:31] | something happens to you.” l don’t wanna hear that freaking speech, man. | 我可还不想听临终遗言 |
[29:35] | Nobody’s dying tonight. | 听着 今晚没人会死 |
[29:37] | Not us, not that family, nobody. | 我们不会 那家人也不会 没有人 |
[29:41] | Except that demon. | 除了那个恶魔 |
[29:43] | That evil son of a bitch isn’t getting any older than tonight. | 那个该死的混蛋活不过今晚 |
[29:45] | You understand me? | 听懂了吗? |
[29:59] | John. You made it. | 约翰 你来了? |
[30:02] | Too bad, really. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[30:04] | I was hoping to kill more of your friends. | 我还想多杀几个人呢 |
[30:06] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[30:08] | I can see where your boys get their good looks. | 难怪你两个儿子都长得一表人才 |
[30:12] | Though l must admit… | 不过我得承认 |
[30:13] | considering what they say about you, I thought you’d be taller. | 我原以为 他们口中的你… 会更高大些 |
[30:21] | Well, aren’t you the chatty one. | 看来你不太健谈啊… |
[30:23] | You wanna get to business? | 你想直接进入正题吗 |
[30:27] | Fine. | 也好 |
[30:29] | Why don’t you hand over the gun. | 把枪交出来吧 |
[30:31] | If l give you the gun, how do l get out of here? | 如果我这么做了 我怎么活着出去? |
[30:34] | If you’re as good as they say you are, I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 如果你真如你儿子说的那么棒 你早该想好了 |
[30:38] | -Maybe l’ll just shoot you. – You wanna shoot me, baby? | – 是啊 也许我直接杀你 – 你想杀我吗?请便 |
[30:42] | Go ahead. lt won’t end anything. | 但什么也不会改变 |
[30:44] | There’s more where l came from. | 今天来的可不止我一个 |
[30:52] | Who the hell’s that? | 那是什么? |
[30:54] | He’s not nearly as much fun as l am, I can tell you that. | 他绝对不像我那么有趣 我保证 |
[30:58] | So l suggest you give us the gun. | 所以我建议你交出手枪 |
[31:08] | Now. | 马上 |
[31:20] | This is the Colt? | 这是柯尔特? |
[31:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[31:52] | You shot me! | 你杀我? |
[31:55] | I can’t believe you just shot me! | 我不敢相信你竟然杀了我 |
[32:00] | It’s a fake. | 这是赝品 |
[32:15] | -You’re dead, John. Your boys are dead. – l’ve never used the gun. | – 你死定了 约翰 你的儿子也死定了 – 我从没用过那枪 |
[32:19] | -How could I know it wouldn’t work? – l’m so not in the mood for this. | – 怎么会知道它不管用 – 我现在一点没心情谈这事 |
[32:22] | I’ve just been shot. | 我刚被枪杀了 |
[32:24] | Well, then l guess you’re lucky the gun wasn’t real. | 那你真该庆幸这枪不是真的 |
[32:27] | That’s funny, John. | 真有趣 约翰 |
[32:28] | We’re gonna strip the skin from your bones, but that was funny. | 我们要把你的皮剥下来 那一定很有趣 |
[33:18] | Holy water, John. | 是圣水 干得不错 约翰 |
[33:21] | Real cute | 真的很可爱 |
[33:34] | Dad’s not answering. | 爸爸不接电话 |
[33:40] | Maybe Meg was late. | 也许梅格迟到了 |
[33:41] | -Maybe cell reception’s bad. – Yeah, well… | – 也许服务信号不好 – 也许吧 |
[33:50] | Dean, wait. | 迪恩 等等 |
[33:53] | Listen. | 听 |
[34:17] | It’s coming. | 来了 |
[34:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:57] | Get out of my house! | 离开我家 |
[35:00] | -Get out of my house! – Please. Please. | – 离开我家 – 别动 别动 |
[35:04] | -Please. – Be quiet and listen to me. | – 安静 – 听我说 |
[35:06] | Be quiet and listen. We are trying to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 行吗 |
[35:08] | Charlie. – Okay? | – 查理 – 有什么事吗? |
[35:10] | Everything okay down there? – Monica, get the baby! | – 一切都好 – 莫妮卡 快去保护孩子 |
[35:12] | -Don’t go in the nursery! – You stay away from her! | – 不要去幼儿园 – 你不要接近她 |
[35:20] | What are you-? | 你在干. -. – |
[35:31] | Rosie! | 罗茜 |
[35:38] | -Where the hell did he go? – My baby! | – 它去哪了?- 我的孩子 |
[35:39] | -No. Wait. – Get her out of here. I got it. | – 不 等等 – 你们快离开这里 孩子我来抱 |
[35:42] | -Take her and go. – Rosie! | – 来吧 – 罗茜 |
[35:43] | -Come on. My baby! | – 快走 – 我的孩子… |
[35:45] | Dean’s got her. | 迪恩会救出她的 |
[36:43] | -You get away from my family. – No, Charlie, don’t. They saved us. | – 你们离我家人远点 – 不 查理 他们救了我们 |
[36:47] | I mean, they saved us. | 他们救了我们 |
[36:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:02] | -lt’s still in there. – Sam. Sam, no. | – 它还在里面 – 萨姆 萨姆 不 |
[37:05] | -Dean, let me go. It’s still in there. – lt’s suicide. | – 迪恩 让我去 它还在里面 – 你进去就是自杀 |
[37:08] | -l don’t care. – l do. | – 我不在乎 – 我在乎 |
[37:30] | Come on, Dad. Answer your phone, damn it. | 快接电话啊 爸爸 该死 |
[37:37] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[37:42] | You hear me? Something’s happened. | 你听到我说了吗?肯定有事发生了 |
[37:43] | lf you had just let me go in there… | 如果你当时让我进去… |
[37:46] | l could have ended all this. | 我就能结束这一切 |
[37:49] | Sam, the only thing you were gonna end was your life. | 萨姆 你一直这样想会让自己痛苦不堪的 |
[37:54] | You don’t know that. | 你不会吗? |
[37:57] | So, what, you’re just willing to sacrifice yourself, is that it? | 那么 你愿意就这么牺牲自己咯 |
[38:01] | -Yeah. Yeah, you’re damn right l am. – Well, that’s not gonna happen. | – 是的 我就是这么想的 – 那不可能 只要有我在一天 |
[38:04] | -Not long as I’m around. – What are you talking about, Dean? | – 就不会让这种事发生 – 你在说什么?迪恩 |
[38:07] | We’ve been searching for this demon our whole lives. | 我们一生都在追逐这个恶魔 |
[38:10] | It’s the only thing we’ve ever cared about. | 那是我们唯一在乎的事 |
[38:11] | Sam, l wanna waste it. l do. Okay? But it’s not worth dying over. | 萨姆 我也想它死 非常想 但这不值得用你的生命做代价 |
[38:16] | -What? – l mean it. | – 什么 我说真的 |
[38:18] | If hunting this demon means you getting yourself killed… | 如果猎杀这个恶魔意味着牺牲你 |
[38:21] | l hope we never find the damn thing. | 那我但愿我们永远不要找到它 |
[38:24] | That thing killed Jess. | 那东西杀死了杰西 |
[38:28] | That thing killed Mom. | 杀死了妈妈 |
[38:31] | You said yourself once… | 你自己也说过的 |
[38:34] | that no matter what we do, they’re gone. | 无论我们做什么 |
[38:37] | And they’re never coming back. | 她们都已经走了 不会再回来了 |
[38:40] | Don’t you say that. Not you. | 不许你这么说 |
[38:42] | Not after all this. Don’t you say that. | 经历了那么多事 我不许你再这么说 |
[38:47] | Sam, look… | 萨姆 听着 |
[38:51] | the three of us… | 我们三个人 |
[38:54] | that’s all we have. | 是我们所拥有的一切 |
[38:58] | And it’s all I have. | 也是我的一切 |
[39:04] | Sometimes I feel like I’m barely holding it together, man. | 有时我觉得要让我们大家在一起真的很难 |
[39:09] | And without you or Dad | 如果失去你或者爸爸… |
[39:13] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:20] | He should’ve called by now. Try him again. | 他现在该回来了 再打给他试试 |
[39:42] | You boys really screwed up this time. | 你们俩这次可真把事给搞砸了 |
[39:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[39:51] | You’re never gonna see your father again. | 你们永远也见不到你们父亲了 |