时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Storm’s coming. | 风暴即将来临 |
[00:03] | And you boys and your daddy, you are smack in the middle of it. | 而你们和你们的父亲 你们正要被卷入这风暴 |
[00:13] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can. Now, Dean.Go | 赶快带你弟弟离开屋子 快 迪恩 快跑 |
[00:18] | He wants us to pick up where he left off… | 爸爸想让我们继续他的工作 |
[00:21] | saving people, hunting things.The family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:30] | Our whole lives we been searching for this demon. | 我们一生都在寻找这个恶魔 |
[00:33] | Samuel Colt made a gun. | 塞缪尔·柯尔特造了一把枪 |
[00:35] | They say this gun can kill anything. | 传说能杀死任何生物 |
[00:38] | We finally know where this demon’s gonna be. | 我们最终知道那个恶魔的去处 |
[00:40] | And now, we know how to kill it. | 以及如何才能杀死它 |
[00:43] | More and more demons are walking among us. | 越来越多的恶魔在向我们靠近 |
[00:52] | – You’re not my dad. – What’s going on? | – 你不是我父亲 – 到底发生了什么事 |
[00:54] | I think he’s possessed. | 我觉得爸爸被附身了 |
[00:57] | I have plans for you, Sammy. | 我的计划都是为了你们 萨姆 |
[00:59] | You and all the children like you. | 你和象你一样有超能力的孩子 |
[01:07] | It’s inside me. I can feel it.Hey, shoot me. | 它就在我的体内 我能感觉到 向我开枪 |
[01:10] | I can’t hold on to it much longer. | 我撑不了多久 |
[01:16] | – Why didn’t you kill it? – We got the Colt. | – 你为什么不杀了它 – 我们现在还有柯尔特 |
[01:19] | We still have one bullet left. | 我们还剩有一发子弹 |
[01:59] | Get back… | 快滚开 |
[02:01] | or I’ll kill you, I swear to God. | 不然我就杀了你 我对天发誓 |
[02:03] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[02:04] | You’re saving that bullet for someone else. | 你得留着那子弹对付其他人 |
[02:10] | You wanna bet? | 你想试试看吗 |
[02:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天那 |
[02:36] | – Dad? – Did I do this? | – 爸爸… – 这都是我干的吗 |
[02:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:42] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[02:45] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[02:58] | Significant passenger space intrusion.Unresponsive. | 快 动作快点 乘客伤势严重 已经昏迷 |
[03:01] | BP, 180 over 50. Heart rate | 血压 180/50 |
[03:03] | BP, 100 over 50. Heart rate, 99, 95 | 血压 180/15 心跳 95 |
[03:06] | – Tell me if they’re okay. – You have to stay still. | – 告诉我他们还好吗 – 别乱动 你得躺下 |
[03:09] | Are they even alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[03:37] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[03:46] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:49] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[03:56] | Shiloh County, Nurses’ Station. | 这里是拯救郡护士咨询处 |
[03:58] | How can I transfer your call? | 要把您的电话转过去吗? |
[04:01] | Of course, I’ll transfer your call. | 好的 我帮你转过去 |
[04:07] | Excuse me. | 请问… |
[04:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:18] | I think I was in a car accident… | 我… 我记得我出了车祸 |
[04:21] | with my dad and my brother.I just need to find them. | 还有我爸爸和弟弟 我得找到他们 |
[04:29] | Hello? | 你有在听吗 |
[05:22] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[05:24] | You look good… | 你看上去还不错… |
[05:26] | considering… | 细想起来 |
[05:29] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[05:37] | Man, tell me you can hear me. | 伙计 告诉我你能听到我说的话 |
[05:42] | How’s Dad? | 爸爸他怎么样 |
[05:45] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[05:47] | Come on, you’re the psychic. | 伙计 别这样一声不吭 |
[05:50] | Give me some ghost whispering or something. | 你是有通灵能力的 你到是说句话呀 |
[05:53] | Your father’s awake. | 你父亲醒了 |
[05:56] | You can go see him, if you like. | 你随时可以进去见他 |
[05:58] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:01] | Doc, what about my brother? | 医生 那我哥哥怎么样了 |
[06:03] | He sustained serious injury. | 他的伤势很严重 |
[06:05] | Blood loss, contusions to his liver and kidney. | 大量失血 肝和肾也严重损伤 |
[06:07] | It’s the head trauma I’m worried about. | 不过我最担心的是他头上的撞伤 |
[06:10] | There’s early signs of cerebral edema. | 已经有脑部水肿的迹象 |
[06:11] | Well, what can we do? | 好吧 那我们能做些什么 |
[06:13] | We won’t know his full condition until he wakes up. | 只有他醒过来 我们才能确诊 |
[06:17] | If… | 如果 |
[06:19] | – …he wakes up. – If? | – 他能醒过来的话 – 如果… |
[06:21] | – To be honest… – I’m waking up. | – 我得实话实说… – 得了吧 医生 我正醒着呢 |
[06:23] | most people with his injury wouldn’t have survived this long. | 普通人象他这样的伤势 能活到现在 已经是十分罕见了 |
[06:26] | He’s fighting very hard. | 他的意志很强 |
[06:28] | But you need to have realistic expectations, son. | 但是你必须面对现实 孩子 |
[06:31] | Come on, Sam.Go find some Hoodoo priest… | 别信他的 萨姆 |
[06:34] | to lay some mojo on me. | 去找个巫师来念点咒语什么的 |
[06:36] | I’ll be fine. | 我就会好了 |
[06:40] | Sam. | 听到没 萨姆 |
[06:43] | All right. Here. | 这个 你拿着 |
[06:46] | Give them my insurance. | 给他们这是我的保险 |
[06:49] | “Elroy McGillicuddy”? | 艾罗伊· 迈克罗卡迪 |
[06:52] | And his two loving sons. | 以及他的两个心爱的儿子 |
[06:57] | So… | 那… |
[06:59] | What else did the doctor say about Dean? | 关于迪恩 医生还说了什么 |
[07:02] | Nothing. | 没有了 |
[07:05] | Look, if the doctors won’t do anything, then we’ll have to. That’s all. | 听着… 如果医生帮不了他 我们必须帮他 无论如何 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. I’ll find some… | 我不知道 但我会想办法… |
[07:13] | Hoodoo priest and lay some mojo on him and… | 也许去找个巫师来对他念点咒语什么的 |
[07:17] | We’ll look for someone. | 我会去找人帮忙的 |
[07:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:20] | But, Sam… | 但是 萨姆… |
[07:22] | I don’t know if we’ll find anyone. | 我不知道是不是能找到这样的人 |
[07:25] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[07:26] | I found that faith healer before. | 我曾找到过一个意念治疗者 |
[07:29] | All right, that was one in a million. | 但再找到这样的机会微乎其微 |
[07:30] | What, then we just sit here with our thumbs up our ass? | 那又如何 难道我们就坐着等待奇迹出现 |
[07:33] | No, I said we’d look. | 我不是这个意思 我说了我们当然得去找 |
[07:36] | I’ll check under every stone. | 我会寻遍每一寸土地 |
[07:43] | Where’s the Colt? | 柯尔特在哪里 |
[07:47] | Your son is dying, and you’re worried about the Colt? | 你的儿子正在死亡边缘 而你却还在担心柯尔特 |
[07:50] | We are hunting this demon and maybe it’s hunting us too. | 我们在追杀这个恶魔 但它也可能在追杀我们 |
[07:54] | That gun may be our only card. | 那把枪可能是我们唯一的筹码 |
[07:58] | It’s in the trunk. | 在车里 |
[08:00] | They dragged the car to a yard off I-83. | 他们把车拖到I- 83公路一码外 |
[08:02] | You gotta clean out that trunk before some junk man sees what’s inside. | 好吧 你得在流浪汉发现车里的东西前 找到柯尔特 |
[08:06] | I already called Bobby.He’s like an hour out. | 我已经叫鲍比来处理了 他已经出门一个多小时了 |
[08:08] | He’s gonna tow the Impala back to his place. | 他会把那车拖回他的住处 |
[08:11] | All right. You go meet up with Bobby. | 那好 那你去见鲍比 |
[08:13] | You get that Colt and bring it back. | 拿到柯尔特 带回来给我 |
[08:15] | – And you watch out for hospital security. – I think I got it covered. | – 注意医院的安检 – 我明白了 |
[08:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:28] | Here. | 拿着这个 |
[08:31] | I made a list of things I need.Have Bobby pick them up. | 表上列出了我要的东西 让鲍比给我弄来 |
[08:36] | Acacia? Oil of Abramelin? | 阿拉伯树胶?艾布拉姆油? |
[08:39] | – What’s this stuff for? – Protection. | 你要这些东西干吗 – 自卫 |
[08:46] | Hey, Dad. | 我说 爸爸… |
[08:47] | You know the demon? | 你也听见那个恶魔的话了 |
[08:49] | He said he had plans for me and children like me. | 他说他为我和像我一样的孩子 制定了一个计划 |
[08:52] | You have any idea what he meant by that? | 你知道那是什么计划吗 |
[08:55] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不清楚 |
[09:08] | Well, you sure know something. | 你肯定知道些什么 |
[09:14] | Oh, man. | 哦 上帝 |
[09:15] | Dean is gonna be pissed. | 迪恩看到这肯定会气疯的 |
[09:23] | Look, Sam, it’s | 听着 萨姆 |
[09:26] | This just aingt worth a tow. | 这东西根本经不起拖了 |
[09:33] | I say we empty the trunk and sell the rest for scrap. | 要我说我们把车清空 其他部分当废品卖了 |
[09:38] | No. | 不行 |
[09:42] | Dean would kill me if we did that. | 迪恩会杀了我的 如果那样做 |
[09:45] | When he gets better, he’s gonna wanna fix this. | 一旦他好起来 他会想办法修好它的 |
[09:48] | There’s nothing to fix. | 但是没有什么东西能修的了 |
[09:50] | Frame’s a pretzel. The engine’s ruined. | 车壳都变形了 引擎也损毁了 |
[09:54] | There’s barely any parts worth salvaging. | 基本没有值得修复的零件了 |
[09:56] | Listen to me, Bobby. | 听我说 鲍比 |
[09:58] | If there’s only one working part, that’s enough. | 哪怕只有一个部分可以用 这就够了 |
[10:02] | We’re not just gonna give up on… | 我们不能就此放弃… |
[10:08] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:09] | You got it. | 照你的意思办 |
[10:13] | Here. | 这张单子… |
[10:14] | Dad asked if you could get this stuff for him. | 爸爸想让你给他准备这些东西 |
[10:19] | What John want with this? | 约翰要这些东西做什么 |
[10:21] | Protection from the demon. | 保护大家免受那个恶魔的侵害 |
[10:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:28] | – Oh, nothing. It’s just – Bobby. | – 没什么 只是… – 鲍比 |
[10:33] | What’s going on? | 爸爸他到底要做什么 |
[10:51] | Come on, Dad. | 别这样 爸爸 |
[10:53] | You gotta help me. | 你得帮我 |
[10:57] | I gotta get better.I gotta get back in there. | 我得快点好起来 重回你们身边 |
[11:05] | I mean, you haven’t called a soul for help. | 我是说 你根本没有做任何事来帮我 |
[11:08] | You haven’t even tried. | 你甚至没有尝试过 |
[11:10] | Aren’t you gonna do anything? | 难道你不准备做任何事么 |
[11:12] | Aren’t you even gonna say anything? | 难道你不打算说些什么吗 |
[11:18] | I’ve done everything you have ever asked me. | 我做了一切你要我做的事 |
[11:21] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[11:22] | I have given everything I’ve ever had. | 我放弃了曾经所拥有的一切 |
[11:26] | Are you’re just gonna sit there and you’re gonna watch me die? | 而现在你就打算坐在那里看着我死去 |
[11:31] | What the hell kind of father are you? | 我真不知道怎么会有你这样的父亲 |
[11:41] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:49] | I take it you didn’t see that. | 我想你应该看不见 |
[12:20] | Help. Help. Help. | 救命 救命 救命 |
[12:22] | Hey, I need some help in here! | 嘿 这里有人需要帮助 |
[12:27] | I can’t… | 我… |
[12:29] | breathe. | 不能呼吸了 |
[12:42] | Sammy, tell me you can freaking hear me. | 萨姆 快告诉我 你的能听到我的话 |
[12:44] | There’s something in the hospital.Bring me back. We gotta hunt this thing. | 医院里有恶魔在游荡 你得想办法让我醒过来 |
[12:48] | Sam. | 听到没 萨姆 |
[12:49] | You’re quiet. | 你怎么一直不说话 |
[12:56] | – Think I wouldn’t find out? – What are you talking about? | – 你认为我是白痴吗 – 你在说什么 |
[12:59] | That stuff Bobby. You don’t use it to ward off a demon. | 那些你向鲍比要的东西 你不是用来提防恶魔的 |
[13:01] | You use it to summon one. | 你是用来召唤恶魔的 |
[13:02] | You plan on bringing the demon here. | 你正计划把那个恶魔召唤到这里 |
[13:04] | Having some stupid, macho showdown. | 傻瓜似的要跟它来个了结 |
[13:06] | – I have a plan, Sam. – That’s exactly my point. | – 我的确有个计划 萨姆 – 那正是我想说的 |
[13:09] | Dean is dying and you have a plan. | 迪恩奄奄一息 而你还在想计划 |
[13:12] | You care more about killing this demon… | 比起救你的亲生儿子 |
[13:14] | than saving your own son.Don’t do this. | – 你更关心如何杀死那个恶魔 – 伙计 别这样 |
[13:16] | Do not tell me how I feel. | 不要过早下定论 |
[13:18] | – I’m doing this for Dean. – How? | – 我做这些是为了帮迪恩 – 怎么帮 |
[13:21] | How is revenge gonna help him? | 报仇怎么能帮到他 |
[13:23] | You’re not thinking about anybody but yourself. | 除了你自己 你不关心其他任何人 |
[13:25] | – It’s the same selfish obsession. – Don’t do this. | – 你还是像以前一样的自私和顽固 – 够了 你们俩 别这样 |
[13:28] | I thought this was your obsession too. | 真是可笑 我认为那也是你的执著所在 |
[13:30] | This demon killed your mother. Killed your girlfriend. | 这个恶魔杀死了你的母亲和女友 |
[13:34] | You begged me to be part of this hunt. | 是你恳求加入这场战斗的 |
[13:36] | If you killed it when you had the chance | 如果上次你就杀了那个家伙的话 |
[13:38] | none of this would’ve happened. | 现在这一切都不会发生了 |
[13:39] | It was possessing you. | 那时候它附在你身上 |
[13:41] | I would’ve killed you too. | 如果我那么做了 你也会死的 |
[13:42] | Your brother would be awake. | 但你哥哥现在就不会躺在那里不省人事了 |
[13:43] | – Shut up. Both of you. – Go to hell. | – 别再说了 你们两个 – 得了吧 |
[13:45] | I should’ve never taken you along in the first place. | 从一开始我就不该拉你进来 |
[13:48] | – It was a mistake. – I said shut up! | – 我就知道这是个错 – 我说了 “别再说了” |
[13:58] | Dude, I full – on Swayze’d that mother. | 伙计 我成斯韦兹了 |
[14:12] | What the? What is? | 这是什么?什么? |
[14:14] | Something’s going on out there. | 有事要发生 |
[14:20] | All clear. Clear. | 准备好了吗 准备好了 |
[14:23] | – Still no pulse. – No. | – 仍然没有脉搏 – 不 |
[14:25] | – Still no pulse. – Okay, let’s go again, 360. | – 还是没有脉搏 – 好吧 我们再来一次 360伏 |
[14:28] | Charging. All clear? | 充电 准备好了吗 |
[14:30] | Clear. Clear. | 准备好了 |
[14:32] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[14:34] | No pulse. Baseline, 36. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[14:36] | – Ready. – Charged. | – 我们再来一次 – 准备就绪 |
[14:37] | Clear. Standing by. | 就绪 |
[14:41] | Still nothing. No pulse. Okay, let’s go again. | 好吧 我们再来一次 |
[14:44] | Charging. All clear? | 正在充电 |
[14:46] | – Clear. – You get the hell away from me. | – 充电完成 – 该死的东西 |
[14:48] | Stay back. | 别碰我的身体 |
[14:51] | No change. Starting CPR. | 没有反应 用心肺复苏 |
[14:53] | I said, get back! | 我说了别碰我的身体 |
[14:55] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[14:59] | – Three, two, one. – Still nothing. | – 3 2 1 – 还是没有脉搏 |
[15:10] | We have a pulse. We’re back into sinus rhythm. | 有脉搏了 脱离危险 |
[15:31] | Don’t worry, Sammy. | 不用担心 萨姆 |
[15:33] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[15:35] | I’m getting that thing before it gets me. | 我要在那东西找上我前找到它 |
[15:40] | It’s some kind of spirit… | 那应该是个灵魂 |
[15:42] | but I could grab it. | 但我能抓到它 |
[15:44] | And if I can grab it… | 如果我能抓到它 |
[15:45] | I can kill it. | 就能杀了它 |
[16:04] | Can’t you see me? | 你们都看不见我吗 |
[16:07] | Why won’t you look at me? | 你们为什么都象看不见我一样 |
[16:10] | Now what? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:14] | Somebody talk to me. | 来个人和我说句话呀 |
[16:16] | Say something, please. | 随便说点什么 求你了 |
[16:18] | Can you see me? | 你能看到我吗 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 能看到 |
[16:25] | Hi, just calm down. | 好了 冷静下来 |
[16:27] | – What’s your name? – Tessa. | – 你叫什么 – 泰萨 |
[16:30] | Okay, good, Tessa. I’m Dean. | 很好泰萨 我叫迪恩 |
[16:32] | What’s happening to me? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[16:34] | Am I? | 我… |
[16:36] | Am I dead? | 死了吗 |
[16:37] | That sort of depends. | 那得看情况了 |
[16:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:51] | I just came in for an appendectomy. | 我只是来做个阑尾切除手术 |
[16:56] | I hate to bear bad news… | 我也不想听到坏消息 但是… |
[16:58] | but I think there were some complications. | 我想你可能得了严重的并发症 |
[17:03] | It’s just a dream. That’s all. This is just… | 可能这不过是个梦罢了 |
[17:07] | a very weird… | 只不过是个奇怪 |
[17:08] | unbelievably vivid dream. | 而又异常真实的梦 |
[17:11] | Tessa… | 泰萨 |
[17:12] | it’s not a dream. | 这不是梦 |
[17:14] | Then what else could it be? | 那这又算怎么一回事 |
[17:18] | You ever heard of an out – of – body experience? | 你有没有听说过灵魂出窍 |
[17:21] | What are you, some New Age – y guy? | 你是什么人 信仰灵魂者吗 |
[17:23] | You see me messing with crystals or listening to Yanni? | 你认为我是玩水晶球的巫师 还是听雅尼的音乐 |
[17:27] | It’s actually a very old idea. | 事实上 这是个古老的思想 |
[17:29] | It’s got a lot of different names. Bilocation… | 但有多种称谓 |
[17:33] | crisis apparitions, fetches. | 幻影 鬼魂 幽灵 |
[17:36] | I think it’s happening to us. | 我认为我们正处于这种状态 |
[17:38] | And if it is… | 如果是这样… |
[17:41] | it means that we’re spirits… | 就说明我们是濒死之人的… |
[17:43] | of people close to death. | 灵魂 |
[17:48] | So we’re gonna die? | 这么说我们即将死去吗 |
[17:49] | No. | 不会的 |
[17:51] | Not if we hold on. | 如果我们坚持下去就不会 |
[17:52] | Our bodies can get better. | 我们的身体好起来 |
[17:54] | You can snap back in there and wake up. | 你可以马上回到 自己的身体里醒过来 |
[17:59] | What do you mean, you “felt something”? | 你说你感觉一些东西 那是什么意思 |
[18:01] | I mean, it felt like | 我是说 那感觉像… |
[18:03] | Like Dean. | 像是迪恩 |
[18:05] | Like he was there, just out of eyeshot or something. | 好像他就在这里 只不过我们看不见 |
[18:08] | I don’t know if it’s my psychic thing or what. | 我不知道是我神经质还是其他什么的 |
[18:10] | But do you think it’s even possible? | 那你觉得这有可能吗 |
[18:12] | You think his spirit could be around? | 你觉得他的灵魂有可能在我们身边吗 |
[18:14] | Anything’s possible. | 一切都有可能 |
[18:17] | Well, there’s one way to find out. | 好吧 有一个方法能够知道 |
[18:19] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[18:22] | – I gotta pick something up. I’ll be back. – Wait, Sam. | – 我去找些东西 很快就回来 – 等一下 萨姆 |
[18:24] | I promise, I won’t hunt this demon. | 我保证 在迪恩好起来之前 |
[18:28] | Not until we know Dean’s okay. | 不去想杀死那个恶魔的事 |
[18:36] | I gotta say, I’m impressed. | 我不得不说 我很惊讶 |
[18:37] | – With what? – You. | – 惊讶什么 – 你 |
[18:39] | Most people in your spot would be Jell-O by now… | 大多数人处在你这个位置 现在肯定惊恐不已了 |
[18:42] | but you’re taking this pretty well. Maybe a little better than me. | 但你似乎能坦然面对 甚至比我还坦然 |
[18:45] | Don’t get me wrong. | 不要误解我的意思 |
[18:47] | I was pretty freaked at first. | 我起初也怕得要死 |
[18:50] | But now, I don’t know. I’m dealing. | 但现在我不知道 也许我只能接受现实 |
[18:51] | So you’re okay with dying? | 这么说你对死亡也无所谓了吗 |
[18:53] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[18:56] | I just think, whatever’s gonna happen is gonna happen. | 我只是在想 该来的总是要来 |
[19:00] | It’s out of my control. | 那不是我能够控制的 |
[19:01] | It’s just fate. | 那就是命运 |
[19:06] | Now, that’s crap. | 也对 但这都是废话 |
[19:09] | You always have a choice. | 人总有选择的 |
[19:11] | Roll over and die or keep fighting. | 你要么随即死去 要么无论发生什么都继续抗争 |
[19:12] | Dr. Kripke to Room 237. Code blue. Dr. Kripke… | 克莉斯蒂医生请到237室紧急抢救 |
[19:16] | – Dean Where you going? – Just wait here. | – 迪恩 你去哪里 – 你呆在那里等我 |
[19:23] | Start bagging. Ready to go. | 开始装袋 准备出发 |
[19:26] | Give me another amp of epi, please. | 再注射一针强心剂 |
[19:36] | Get away from her. | 离她远点 |
[19:41] | Come on. Negative. | 行了 结束了 |
[19:45] | – Still nothing. – All right. Let’s call it. | – 没有脉搏 – 好了 让我们宣布吧 |
[19:49] | Time of death, 5:11 p.m. | 死亡时间 ——下午5 11 |
[19:53] | At least she’s not suffering anymore. | 至少她不用再受苦了 |
[20:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:16] | I think maybe you’re around. And if you are… | 我想你可能就在这附近 如果你在 |
[20:20] | you’ll make fun of me for this. | 不许笑话我 但是… |
[20:24] | But there’s one way we can talk. | 但有一种方式我们可以交流 |
[20:31] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你不是拿这个逗我吧 |
[20:49] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[20:55] | Dean, are you here? | 迪恩 你在吗 |
[21:02] | God, I feel like I’m at a slumber party. | 上帝 我觉得就像在睡衣派对 |
[21:07] | All right, Sam. | 好吧 萨姆 |
[21:10] | This isn’t gonna work. | 我估计这不会有用的 |
[21:29] | I’ll be damned. | 我真不敢相信 |
[21:32] | Oh, it’s good to hear from you, man. It hasn’t been the same without you. | 有你在真好 没有你一切都不对劲了 |
[21:37] | Damn straight. | 迪恩 |
[21:41] | All right, all right. | 这倒是实话 |
[21:45] | Dean, what? | 迪恩 怎么了 |
[21:59] | “Hunt”? | 猎捕 |
[22:00] | What, hunting or? | 还是猎鬼 |
[22:02] | Are you hunting? | 你在猎鬼吗 |
[22:07] | Dean, it’s in the hospital, what you’re hunting. | 迪恩 这是医院 你在猎捕什么 |
[22:10] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道你要猎捕的是什么吗 |
[22:13] | One question at a time, dude. | 伙计 拜托一次问一个问题 |
[22:16] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[22:22] | I don’t think it’s killing people. | 我不认为它在杀人 |
[22:24] | I think it’s taking them. | 它似乎只是要带走他们… |
[22:27] | You know, when… | 你应该知道的 就是在… |
[22:29] | When their time is just up. | 当人们接近死亡的时候 |
[22:34] | A reaper? | 死神 |
[22:36] | Dean… | 迪恩… |
[22:38] | is it after you? | 它是不是要带你走 |
[22:50] | If it’s here naturally… | 如果上天注定如此 |
[22:53] | there’s no way to stop it. | 那是没有办法阻止它的 |
[22:55] | Yeah, you can’t kill death. | 是啊 你不能杀了死神 |
[22:58] | Man, you’re | 天啊 伙计… |
[22:59] | I’m screwed, Sam. | 我完了 萨姆 |
[23:05] | No. No, no, no. | 不可能 |
[23:07] | There’s gotta be a way. | 一定有办法 |
[23:10] | Oh, there’s gotta be a way. | 一定会有的 |
[23:12] | Dad will know what to do. | 爸爸肯定知道该怎么做 |
[23:23] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:17] | – Hey, so Dad wasn’t in his room. – Where is he? | – 看来爸爸不在病房里 – 那他去哪里了 |
[24:20] | But I got Dad’s journal, so who knows? Maybe there’s something in here. | 但我拿到了爸爸的日记 说不定里面会有解决问题的方法 |
[24:35] | Thanks for not giving up on me, Sammy. | 谢谢你没有放弃救我 萨姆 |
[24:55] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[25:05] | Hi, Dean. | 嗨 迪恩 |
[25:07] | You know, you read the most interesting things. | 我刚读到了最有趣的内容 |
[25:10] | For example, did you know that reapers can alter human perception? | 比如 死神能够控制人的感觉 |
[25:17] | I sure didn’t. | 这我以前并不知道 |
[25:20] | Basically, they can make themselves appear however they want. | 简单来说 他们可以随心所欲地 |
[25:24] | Like, say… | 以不同的形式现身… |
[25:26] | a pretty girl. | 比如 一个美女 |
[25:29] | You are prettier than the last reaper I met. | 你显然比我上次 见到的那个死神要漂亮多了 |
[25:32] | I was wondering when you’d figure it out. | 我一直在想你什么时候才能发觉 |
[25:35] | I should’ve known. | 我早该想到的 |
[25:38] | That whole “accepting fate” rap | 你那套所谓接受命运的说法 |
[25:40] | of yours is far too laid-back for a dead chick. | 对于一个将死之人来说 实在是冷静过了头 |
[25:43] | The mother and the body, I’m still trying to figure that out. | 但是你母亲和那尸体 我还是不太明白那是怎么一回事 |
[25:46] | It’s my sandbox. | 这是我的世界 |
[25:49] | I can make you see whatever I want. | 我可以让你看见 任何我想让你看见的东西 |
[25:51] | What is this, like, a turn-on for you? Toying with me? | 这算什么 这算是你的游戏吗 就为了玩弄我吗 |
[25:54] | You didn’t give me much choice. | 你没有我给我太多的选择余地 |
[25:55] | You saw my true form and you flipped out. | 如果你知道我的身份 你会发狂的 |
[25:59] | Kind of hurts a girl’s feelings. | 就象伤害了女孩子的感情一样 |
[26:03] | This was the only way I could get you to talk to me. | 而这是唯一的方法能让我和你交谈 |
[26:06] | Okay, fine… | 好吧 |
[26:07] | we’re talking. The hell do you wanna talk about? | 那我们谈谈 你究竟要和我谈什么 |
[26:13] | How death is nothing to fear. | 我想告诉你 死亡并不可怕 |
[26:16] | It’s your time to go, Dean. | 是到时候该走了 迪恩 |
[26:19] | You’re living on borrowed time already. | 你活地已经比原先预定的要长了 |
[27:20] | What are you doing down here? | 伙计 你在这下面干什么 |
[27:22] | – I can explain. – Yeah? | – 让我解释下可以吗 – 可以 |
[27:23] | You’re gonna explain to Security. | 去向保安解释吧 |
[27:25] | Come on, you follow me. | 来吧 跟我走 |
[27:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:31] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你把我当成白痴吗 |
[27:35] | You really want an honest answer to that? | 想要听实话吗 |
[27:49] | You conjuring me, John. I’m surprised. | 是你在召唤我 约翰 这真是意外啊 |
[27:53] | I took you for a lot of things… | 我很了解你 |
[27:55] | but suicidally reckless wasn’t one of them. | 但是我没想到你会 做出这样傻事来自寻死路 |
[27:59] | I could always shoot you. | 我随时都能射死你 |
[28:02] | You could always miss. | 但你也可能射偏 |
[28:05] | And you only got one try, don’t you? | 而且你只有一次机会了 不是吗 |
[28:10] | Did you really think you could trap me? | 你真的以为你能抓住我吗 |
[28:15] | Oh, I don’t wanna trap you. | 我并不想抓你 |
[28:21] | I wanna make a deal. | 我要和你做个交易 |
[28:31] | Dean, are you here? | 迪恩 你在这吗 |
[28:37] | I couldn’t find anything in the book. | 我在日记里找不到信息 |
[28:41] | I don’t know how to help you. | 我不知道怎么才能帮你 |
[28:46] | But I’ll keep trying, all right? | 但我一定不会放弃 |
[28:49] | As long as you keep fighting. | 只要你能坚持下去 好吗 |
[28:54] | I mean, come on, you can’t | 我是说 你不能… |
[28:56] | You can’t leave me alone with Dad. | 你不能留下我一个人在爸爸身边 |
[28:58] | We’ll kill each other. You know that. | 你很清楚我们两个会闹翻的 |
[29:08] | Dean, you gotta hold on. | 迪恩 你必须坚持下去 |
[29:13] | You can’t go, man. Not now. | 你不能放弃 绝不能现在放弃 |
[29:17] | We were just starting to be brothers again. | 我们好不容易才走到一起 |
[29:23] | Can you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[29:27] | Look, I’m sure you’ve heard this before. | 我知道你以前听过这些话 |
[29:30] | But you gotta make an exception. You gotta cut me a break. | 但是… 你总得破个例什么的 再给我一次机会 |
[29:34] | Stage 3, bargaining. | 第三阶段 讨价还价 |
[29:40] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[29:43] | My family’s in danger. | 我的家人处于危难之中 |
[29:46] | See, we’re kind of in the middle of this… | 我们正身陷… |
[29:48] | war. | 斗争之中 |
[29:50] | And they need me. | 我的家人他们需要我 |
[29:52] | The fight’s over. | 战斗结束了 |
[29:53] | – No, it isn’t. – It is for you. | – 不 还没有 – 但对你来说结束了 |
[29:57] | Dean, you’re not the first soldier I’ve plucked from the field. | 迪恩… 你并不是我从战场上带走的第一个战士 |
[30:02] | They all feel the same. | 其他人也都这么认为 |
[30:04] | They can’t leave. | 觉得他们不能离开那里 |
[30:06] | Victory hangs in the balance. | 胜负未分 |
[30:08] | But they’re wrong. | 但是他们错了 |
[30:11] | The battle goes on without them. | 没有他们 战斗依然还在继续 |
[30:12] | My brother. He could die without me. | 没有我 我弟弟会活不下去的 |
[30:15] | Maybe he will. | 也许会 |
[30:17] | Maybe he won’t. | 但也许不会 |
[30:20] | Nothing you can do about it. | 但你 都无法改变什么 |
[30:28] | It’s an honorable death. | 这样战死 |
[30:30] | A warrior’s death. | 对于战士来说是光荣的 |
[30:33] | I think I’ll pass on the 72 virgins, thanks. | 我想要是我遇到第72个处女 我还是会放弃的 |
[30:36] | I’m not that into prude chicks, anyway. | 我对故作正经的女人向来没兴趣 |
[30:39] | That’s funny. | 说得好 |
[30:40] | You’re very cute. | 你真有趣 |
[30:44] | There’s no such thing as an honorable death. | 世上根本没有光荣的死去这回事 |
[30:47] | My corpse is gonna rot in the ground. My family is gonna die. | 我的尸体将会在地下腐烂 而我的家人也会因此而死去 |
[30:53] | No. | 不行 |
[30:57] | I’m not going with you. I don’t care what you do. | 我不会跟你走的 不管你怎么做 |
[31:02] | Well, like you said… | 那好吧 就像你说的… |
[31:06] | there’s always a choice. | 总是有其他选择的 |
[31:08] | I can’t make you come with me… | 即使我不能带走你 |
[31:13] | but you’re not getting back in your body. | 但你也不可能回到你自己身体了 |
[31:16] | And that’s just facts. | 这是无法改变事实 |
[31:18] | So, yes, you can stay. | 所以你可以留下 |
[31:21] | You’ll stay here for years… | 你能在这里游荡 |
[31:24] | disembodied, scared. | 但你没有实体 充满恐惧 |
[31:26] | And over the decades, it’ll probably drive you mad. | 多年后你可能就会被逼疯的 |
[31:30] | Maybe you’ll even get violent. | 你甚至会变得狂暴 |
[31:33] | What are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[31:35] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[31:37] | how do you think angry spirits are born? | 你知道那些暴戾的灵魂 是怎么诞生的吗 |
[31:41] | They can’t let go, and they can’t move on. | 它们不肯离开但也不愿前进 |
[31:45] | And you’re about to become one. | 而你正在变成它们中的一员 |
[31:48] | The same thing you hunt. | 变成那些你曾经猎杀的对象 |
[31:53] | It’s very unseemly. | 和魔鬼做交易 |
[31:55] | Making deals with devils. | 可不是一件好事 |
[31:59] | How do I know this isn’t just another trick? | 我怎么知道这不是另一个计谋 |
[32:02] | It’s no trick. | 这次肯定不是 |
[32:05] | I will give you the Colt and the bullet… | 我会把柯尔特和那颗子弹给你 |
[32:09] | but you gotta help Dean. | 但你必须帮助迪恩 |
[32:13] | You gotta bring him back. | 你必须把他带回来 |
[32:16] | Why, John, you’re a sentimentalist. | 为什么这样做 约翰 你还真是感情用事啊 |
[32:20] | If only your boys knew how much their daddy loved them. | 真希望你的儿子们 能知道你是那么爱他们 |
[32:24] | It’s a good trade. | 这个交易不错吧 |
[32:27] | You care a hell of a lot more about this gun… | 比起迪恩你肯定更想要这把枪 |
[32:30] | than you do Dean. Don’t be so sure. | 别这么快下结论 |
[32:33] | He killed some people very special to me. | 他杀了对我很重要的人 |
[32:37] | But still, you’re right. He isn’t much of a threat. | 不过 你是说的没错的 他的威胁并不大 |
[32:40] | And neither is your other son, of course. | 当然你的另一个儿子也一样 |
[32:48] | You know the truth, right? | 你知道真相的 对吧 |
[32:52] | About Sammy… | 关于萨姆 |
[32:54] | and the other children? | 和其他孩子 |
[32:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:57] | I’ve known for a while. | 我早就知道了 |
[32:59] | But Sam doesn’t, does he? | 但是萨姆并不知道吧 |
[33:01] | You’ve been playing dumb. | 你一直瞒着他 |
[33:03] | Can you bring Dean back? | 你能把迪恩带回来吗 |
[33:06] | Yes or no? | 能还是不能 |
[33:08] | No. | 不能 |
[33:10] | But I know someone who can. | 但我知道谁可以做到 |
[33:13] | It’s not a problem. | 那并不成问题 |
[33:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:17] | And before I give you the gun… | 在我把枪给你之前 |
[33:19] | I’m gonna wanna make sure that Dean’s okay, with my own eyes. | 我必须亲眼 确定迪恩没事才行 |
[33:23] | Oh, John, I’m offended. Don’t you trust me? | 约翰 我真是失望 难道你不信任我吗 |
[33:32] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[33:34] | So we have a deal. | 这么说成交了 |
[33:35] | No, John, not yet. | 没有 约翰 还没有 |
[33:38] | You still need to sweeten the pot. | 你还得加大筹码 |
[33:41] | With what? | 你还想要什么 |
[33:44] | There’s something else… | 还有一些东西是我想要的 |
[33:46] | I want as much as that gun. | 就像那把枪一样 |
[33:51] | Maybe more. | 可能比枪更重要 |
[33:54] | It’s time to put the pain behind you. | 是时候把痛苦放下了 |
[33:59] | And go where? | 放下后去哪里呢 |
[34:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:04] | I can’t give away the big punch line. | 我不习惯拐弯抹角 |
[34:12] | Moment of truth. | 是做出最后的选择的时刻了 |
[34:15] | No changing your mind later. | 以后没有机会改变决定了 |
[34:20] | So, what’s it going to be? | 你的决定是什么呢 |
[34:43] | What are you doing that for? | 你这是在干什么 |
[34:45] | I’m not doing it. | 这不是我干的 |
[34:49] | What the hell? | 到底是什么… |
[34:50] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[34:52] | Get away! | 滚开 |
[34:53] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[35:05] | Today’s your lucky day, kid. | 今天是你的幸运日 小子 |
[35:11] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[35:13] | Help! I need help! | 医生 我需要帮助 |
[35:20] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释这些 |
[35:21] | The edema’s vanished, the internal contusions are healed. | 水肿现象消失了 内伤也好了 |
[35:25] | Your vitals are good. | 你的情况看上去一切良好 |
[35:28] | You’ve got some kind of angel watching over you. | 可能天使正保护着你吧 |
[35:30] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[35:36] | – You said a reaper was after me? – Yeah. | – 你说有个死神要带走我吗 – 是的 |
[35:38] | – How’d I ditch it? – You got me. | – 那我怎么摆脱他的呢 – 因为你有我 |
[35:42] | Dean, you really don’t remember anything? | 迪恩 你真的什么都不记得了吗 |
[35:44] | No. | 不记得了 |
[35:46] | Except this pit in my stomach. | 除了胃有点难受之外 |
[35:50] | Sam, something’s wrong. | 萨姆 有些不对劲 |
[35:55] | How you feeling, dude? | 伙计 你感觉怎么样 |
[35:58] | Fine, I guess. | 我想还不错 |
[36:00] | – I’m alive. – That’s what matters. | – 我还活着 – 那就好 |
[36:03] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[36:07] | I had some things to take care of. | 我有些事情要办 |
[36:09] | Well, that’s specific. | 哦 那还真是巧啊 |
[36:11] | Come on, Sam. | 够了 萨姆 |
[36:14] | Did you go after the demon? | 你是不是去追那恶魔了 |
[36:17] | – No. – Why don’t I believe you right now? | – 没有 – 你也看得出我不会相信你的话 |
[36:27] | Can we not fight? | 我们可以不争吵吗 |
[36:31] | Half the time I don’t know what we’re fighting about. | 我们一直都在争斗 我甚至都不明白我们在争些什么 |
[36:33] | We’re just butting heads. | 我们这样只能自乱阵脚 |
[36:37] | Sammy, I’ve | 听着 萨姆 |
[36:39] | I’ve made some mistakes. | 我犯了一些错误 |
[36:42] | ?But I’ve always done the best I could. | 但我都尽量做到最好 |
[36:47] | I just don’t wanna fight anymore, okay? | 我只是不想再争吵了 好吗 |
[36:51] | Dad, are you all right? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[36:55] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[36:57] | I’m just a little tired. | 只是有点累而已 |
[37:00] | Hey, Sam, would you mind…? | 嘿 孩子 能帮我… |
[37:03] | Do you mind getting me a cup of caffeine? | 能帮我带杯咖啡来吗 |
[37:05] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[37:29] | What is it? | 你想说什么 |
[37:33] | You know, when you were a kid… | 你该了解的 当你还是孩子时 |
[37:38] | I’d come home from a hunt. | 每次我猎鬼归来 |
[37:41] | And after what I’d seen… | 目睹了那一切以后 |
[37:45] | I’d be wrecked. | 我几乎都快崩溃了 |
[37:48] | And you… | 而你 |
[37:50] | You’d come up to me… | 会走到我面前 |
[37:52] | you’d put your hand on my shoulder, and you’d look me in the eye. | 把手放到我的肩膀上 看着我的眼睛 |
[38:01] | You’d say, “It’s okay, Dad.” | 然后对我说 一切都会好的 爸爸 |
[38:09] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:14] | Why? | 为什么要对我说抱歉 |
[38:18] | You shouldn’t have to say that to me. I should’ve been saying that to you. | 你不必这样问我 而我也该早点对你说这些话 |
[38:24] | You know, I put | 我… |
[38:27] | I put too much on your shoulders. I made you grow up too fast. | 我让你背负的太多 我让你过早的挑起重担 |
[38:32] | You took care of Sam, and you took care of me. | 你不仅照顾萨姆 而且还要照顾我 |
[38:37] | You did that. | 你的确做到了 |
[38:39] | And you didn’t complain, not once. | 而你从来都没有抱怨过 一次都没有 |
[38:46] | I just want you to know… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[38:49] | that I am so proud of you. | 我因此为你感到自豪 |
[38:55] | – This really you talking? – Yeah. | – 这就是你想说的吗 – 是的 |
[38:59] | Yeah, it’s really me. | 是的 没错 |
[39:02] | Why are you saying this stuff? | 你为什么要说这些 |
[39:12] | I want you to watch out for Sammy, okay? | 我要你看着萨姆 好吗 |
[39:16] | Yeah, Dad, you know I will. | 当然可以 爸爸 我一定会的 |
[39:19] | You’re scaring me. | 你差点吓到我了 |
[39:22] | Don’t be scared, Dean. | 别害怕 迪恩 |
[40:22] | Okay. | 好了 他已经回来了 |
[40:36] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:57] | – You’ll have to wait outside. – No, it’s our dad. | – 你必须在外面等 – 不要 这是我们的爸爸 |
[41:00] | Five hundred cc’s ready to go. | 五百毫升的准备 |
[41:02] | – Let’s try again. An amp of atropine. – Come on. | – 好吧 让我们再试一次 再来一支阿托品 – 振作… |
[41:05] | Pushing atropine. | 推动阿托品 |
[41:09] | In. | 在推 |
[41:12] | Okay, stop compression. | 好了 不能再压了 |
[41:14] | Stopped. | 停止 |
[41:16] | Last breath. | 最后的呼吸 |
[41:21] | – Come on, come on. – Still no pulse. | – 伙计 醒过来啊 – 仍然没有心跳 |
[41:24] | Okay, that’s it, everybody. I’ll call it. | 好了 各位 结束了 我来宣布吧 |
[41:28] | Time of death, 10:41 a.m. | 确定死亡时间 上午10:41 |