| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off | 我想爸爸想要我们继承他的遗志 |
| [00:05] | saving people,hunting things… | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 |
| [00:07] | the family business. | 家族事业 |
| [00:12] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
| [00:13] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
| [00:13] | It’s not a dream. | 不是在做梦 |
| [00:15] | You ever heard of an out of body experience? | 你听说过灵魂出窍这回事吗? |
| [00:17] | It means that we’re spirits… | 我们是鬼魂… |
| [00:19] | of people close to death. | 人们濒死时出窍的灵魂 |
| [00:23] | Your son is dying and you’re worried about the Colt? | 你的儿子快死了 你还在担心柯尔特? |
| [00:27] | You shoot me in the heart, son. | 向我的心脏开枪 儿子 |
| [00:31] | You’re planning on bringing the demon. | 你是不是把那个魔鬼引来了? |
| [00:32] | Having some stupid, macho showdown. | 愚蠢地想要和他一决高下? |
| [00:35] | If you killed that damn thing, | 如果你当时就杀了那个魔鬼 |
| [00:38] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切就不会发生了 |
| [00:47] | I wanna make a deal. | 我想做个交易 |
| [00:50] | You’re prettier than the last reaper. | 你比上一个死神漂亮多了 |
| [00:52] | I will give you the Colt and the bullet, but you gotta help Dean. | 我会给你柯尔特和子弹 但你得帮助迪恩 |
| [00:57] | So we have a deal? | 成交了吗? |
| [00:59] | You still need to sweeten the pot. | 你还得付出更多 |
| [01:04] | Today’s your lucky day, kid. | 今天是你的幸运日 小子 |
| [01:08] | You watch out for Sammy, okay? | 你来看着萨姆 行吗? |
| [01:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [01:20] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
| [01:25] | Time of death, 10:41 a.m. | 死亡时间 上午10:41 |
| [01:43] | King of fire. | 国王的火 |
| [01:53] | God, I hate clowns.They always creep me out. | 我讨厌小丑 总是让我毛骨悚然 |
| [01:56] | Shh. She likes them. | 嘘 她喜欢 |
| [02:07] | Last ride, Nora. | 最后一次了 诺拉 |
| [02:22] | Look, Mom, another clown. | 快看 妈妈 又一个小丑 |
| [02:29] | What are you trying to do, scare your father? | 你想干什么 吓唬你爸爸吗? |
| [02:31] | Hey. | 亲爱的 |
| [02:48] | Look, Mom, the clown. | 快看 妈妈 小丑 |
| [02:55] | You missed him. | 你错过了 |
| [04:51] | Before he | 他之前… |
| [04:54] | Before he | 他之前… |
| [05:00] | Did he say anything to you? | 和你说过什么吗? |
| [05:04] | About anything? | 任何事? |
| [05:13] | No. | 没有 |
| [05:19] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
| [06:00] | How this car coming along? | 车修的怎样了? |
| [06:01] | Slow. | 早着呢 |
| [06:03] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
| [06:05] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
| [06:07] | What, you under a hood? | 什么?是你在车底吗? |
| [06:09] | I’ll pass. | 不用了 |
| [06:13] | Need anything else, then? | 其他的呢? |
| [06:16] | Stop it, Sam. | 别说了 萨姆 |
| [06:18] | Stop what? | 说什么? |
| [06:19] | Stop asking if I need anything. | 别再问我是否需要什么 |
| [06:21] | Stop asking if I’m okay. I’m okay. | 别再问我有事没事 我很好 |
| [06:23] | Really. I promise. | 真的 我保证 |
| [06:29] | All right. Dean, it’s just | 好吧 迪恩 只是… |
| [06:32] | We’ve been at Bobby’s for a week and | 我们已经在鲍比这呆了一周了 |
| [06:34] | you haven’t brought up Dad once. | 你也一次都没提过爸爸的事 |
| [06:37] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗?你说对了 |
| [06:40] | Come here. | 靠近点 |
| [06:41] | I’m wanna lay my head gently on your shoulder. | 这样我可以把头靠在你的肩膀上 |
| [06:43] | Maybe we can cry, hug. | 也许我们可以抱着痛哭一场 |
| [06:45] | – Maybe even slow dance. – Don’t patronize me, Dean. | – 也许再来段慢舞 – 别敷衍我了 迪恩 |
| [06:48] | Dad is dead.The Colt is gone and it seems pretty damn likely | 爸爸死了柯尔特枪也不见了 很明显地 |
| [06:51] | the demon is behind all this, and you’re acting like nothing’s happened | 是那个魔鬼在搞鬼 但你却当什么事都没发生过 |
| [06:54] | – Why saySay something, all right? | – 为什么说?- 随便说些什么 可以吗? |
| [06:55] | Hell, say anything. Aren’t you angry? Don’t you want revenge? | 说点什么吧 难道你不愤怒?不想报仇吗? |
| [06:59] | But all you do it You sit out here all day long, buried underneath this car. | 可你现在只知道蹲在这里修这辆烂车 |
| [07:02] | – Revenge, huh? – Yeah. – Sounds good. | – 报仇?- 是啊 – 听起来不错 |
| [07:05] | Got any leads on where the demon is? | 知道那魔鬼在哪吗? |
| [07:07] | You making heads or tails of Dad’s research? I sure aingt. | 弄懂老爸的那些研究了吗?我是没有啦 |
| [07:09] | But you know, when we do finally find it | 就算我找到了它… |
| [07:11] | oh | 哦 |
| [07:12] | No, wait. Like you said, the Colt’s gone. | 不 等等 你说了 柯尔特不见了 |
| [07:14] | I’m sure you’ve figured out a way to kill it. | 但我猜你肯定会找到其他方法的 |
| [07:16] | We got nothing, Sam. Nothing, okay? | 我们什么都没有 萨姆 什么都没 |
| [07:18] | See, the only thing I can do, is I can work on the car. | 我唯一能做的就是修车 |
| [07:23] | Well, we got something, all right? | 我们不是什么都没有 |
| [07:26] | That’s what I came to tell you. | 这就是我来找你的原因 |
| [07:28] | It’s one of Dad’s old phones. | 这是爸爸其中一个旧手机 |
| [07:29] | Took me a while, but I cracked his voice mail.Listen to this. | 我花了很长时间才解开语音信箱的密码 听听这 |
| [07:36] | John, it’s Ellen. Again. | 约翰 我是埃伦… 又是我 |
| [07:39] | Look, don’t be stubborn. You know I can help you. Call me. | 别固执了 你知道我帮的到你 回我电话 |
| [07:43] | That message is four months old. | 那条信息是4个月前的 |
| [07:45] | Dad saved that for four months? | 老爸把那个女人的信息保留了4个月? |
| [07:47] | – Yeah – Who’s Ellen? | – 是的 – 埃伦是谁? |
| [07:48] | – Any mention of her in Dad’s journal? – No. | – 老爸的日记里有提到吗?- 没有 |
| [07:49] | But I ran a trace on the phone number and I got an address. | 但是我查了下电话号码 找到了地址 |
| [07:55] | Ask Bobby if we can use one of his cars. | 问问鲍比 我们是不是可以用一下他的车 |
| [08:08] | This is humiliating. | 这真是羞辱 |
| [08:14] | I feel like a frigging soccer mom. | 我感觉像是可怜的家庭主妇 |
| [08:16] | It’s the only car Bobby had running. | 这是鲍比那唯一一辆可以开的车了 |
| [08:21] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
| [08:24] | – Anybody here? – Hey. | – 有人吗?- 好吧 |
| [08:26] | – Did you bring the… ? – Of course. | – 嘿 你有带… – 当然带了 |
| [08:58] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计? |
| [09:03] | – I’m guessing that isn’t Ellen. – Yeah. | – 我猜他一定不是埃伦了 – 是啊 |
| [09:23] | Oh, God, please let that be a rifle. | 哦 天哪 别告诉我那是来福枪 |
| [09:26] | No. I’m just real happy to see you. | 不 我真的很高兴能见到你 |
| [09:29] | – Don’t move. – Not moving. Copy that. | – 别动 – 不动 我知道了 |
| [09:33] | You should know something, Miss | 你该知道 小姐 |
| [09:34] | When you put a rifle on someone, | 当你用来福枪顶着人时 |
| [09:36] | you won’t put it right against their back… | 你最好不要顶着他们的背 |
| [09:38] | because it makes it real easy to do | 因为那样很容易就会… |
| [09:43] | That! | 这样 |
| [09:45] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
| [09:46] | I need some help in here. | 我需要点帮助 |
| [09:48] | Can’t see. I can’t even see. | 我看不见了 看不见了 |
| [09:50] | Sorry, Dean. | 对不起 迪恩 |
| [09:51] | I can’t right now. I’m, uh, | 我现在不行 我… |
| [09:54] | a little tied up. | 被抓了 |
| [09:58] | Sam? Dean? | 萨姆 迪恩 |
| [10:01] | Winchester? | 温彻斯特家的? |
| [10:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [10:05] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
| [10:06] | Mom, you know these guys? | 妈 你认识他们? |
| [10:08] | Yeah, I think these are John Winchester’s boys. | 是的 我想他们是约翰·温彻斯特的儿子 |
| [10:13] | Hey, I’m Ellen. | 嘿 我叫埃伦 |
| [10:15] | My daughter, Jo. | 那是我的女儿 乔 |
| [10:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [10:19] | You’re not gonna hit me again, are you? | 你不会再打我了吧? |
| [10:21] | Here you go. | 给你 |
| [10:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [10:27] | You called our dad, said you could help. | 你打过电话给我们的爸爸 说你可以帮忙 |
| [10:29] | Help with what? | 帮什么忙? |
| [10:32] | Well, | 嗯 |
| [10:33] | the demon, of course. | 当然是那个魔鬼 |
| [10:36] | I heard he was closing in on it. | 我听说他找到它了 |
| [10:39] | Was there an article in Demon Hunters Quarterly that I missed? | 难道我在《猎魔周刊》漏看什么了吗? |
| [10:42] | – Who are you? – How do you know this? | – 我是说你是谁?- 你是怎么知道这些事的? |
| [10:43] | Hey, I just run a saloon. | 嘿 我只是开酒吧的 |
| [10:46] | But hunters have been known to pass through now and again. | 但是猎手们也经常路过这里 |
| [10:49] | Including your dad a long time ago. | 你爸爸很久前也来过 |
| [10:51] | – John was like family once. – Oh, yeah? | – 约翰那时就像家人一样 – 哦 是的? |
| [10:53] | How come he’s never mentioned you before? | 我是说他从没提起过你 |
| [10:56] | You’d have to ask him that. | 那你得问他啊 |
| [11:00] | So why exactly do we need your help? | 那么 我们能帮你们什么忙? |
| [11:02] | Hey, don’t do me any favors. | 嘿 不用勉强 |
| [11:04] | Look, if you don’t want my help, fine. | 你瞧 如果不需要帮忙可以 |
| [11:06] | Don’t let the door smack your ass on the way out. | 要离开的话,你走的时候干脆点 |
| [11:08] | But John wouldn’t have sent you if | 但是约翰一般不会让你们来的 除非… |
| [11:16] | He didn’t send you. | 不是他叫你们来的 |
| [11:23] | He’s all right, isn’t he? | 他还好吗? |
| [11:26] | No. | 不好 |
| [11:29] | No, he isn’t. | 不 他不好 |
| [11:30] | It was the demon, we think. | 我们觉得是那魔鬼干的 |
| [11:33] | It just got him before he got it, I guess. | 我想它比他早了一步 |
| [11:40] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. | – 我很抱歉 – 没关系 |
| [11:42] | We’re all right. | 我们都很好 |
| [11:43] | Really? I know how close you and your dad | 是吗?我清楚你们和你们的爸爸的关系… |
| [11:45] | Really,Lady. I’m fine. | 真的 女士 我很好 |
| [11:51] | So look. If you can help… | 你瞧 如果你能帮忙… |
| [11:54] | we could use all the help we can get. | 我们可以用上一切有用的 |
| [11:57] | Well, we can’t. | 嗯 我们不行 |
| [11:59] | But Ash will. | 但阿什行 |
| [12:01] | – Who’s Ash? – Ash? | – 谁是阿什?- 阿什 |
| [12:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [12:07] | Closing time? | 关门了吗? |
| [12:11] | – That’s Ash? – Mm – hm. | – 他就是阿什?- 是的 |
| [12:13] | He’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
| [12:17] | You gotta be kidding. He’s no genius. | 开玩笑吧 这家伙是天才 |
| [12:19] | He’s a Lynyrd Skynyrd roadie. | 他就像是Lynyrd Skynyrd乐队里打杂的 |
| [12:22] | – I like you. – Thanks. | – 我喜欢你 – 谢谢 |
| [12:24] | Just give him a chance. | 就让他试试吧 |
| [12:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [12:33] | This stuff’s a year’s worth of our dad’s work. | 这些我老爸一年的劳动成果 所以… |
| [12:37] | So let’s see what you make of it. | 让我们看看你能懂多少 |
| [12:49] | Come on. This crap aingt real. | 拜托 这些东西不是真的 |
| [12:52] | There aingt nobody that can track a demon like this. | 没人能用这个来追踪一个魔鬼 |
| [12:58] | Our dad could. | 我们的爸爸可以 |
| [13:03] | These are nonparametric statistical overviews. | 这些是非参数的统计数据 |
| [13:05] | Cross – spectrum correlations. I mean… | 交叉光谱的相互关系 我是说… |
| [13:09] | damn. | 好家伙 |
| [13:11] | They’re signs. | 它们都是预兆 |
| [13:13] | Omens. If you can track them, you can track this demon. | 征兆 如果你能追踪它们 就能追踪到那魔鬼 |
| [13:17] | You know, like crop failures, electrical storms. | 像是庄稼歉收 电子风暴 |
| [13:21] | You ever been struck by lightning?It aingt fun. | 你们被雷劈过吗?那可不是好玩的 |
| [13:25] | – Can you track it or not? – Yeah, with this, I think so. | – 你能追踪到吗?- 是的 有了这个 我想我能 |
| [13:29] | But it’s gonna take time. Uh, give me… | 但要花点时间 给我… |
| [13:34] | 51 hours. | 51小时 |
| [13:42] | – Hey, man. – Yeah. | – 嘿 伙计 – 嗯? |
| [13:43] | By the way, I, uh, dig the haircut. | 顺便说一下 我喜欢你的发型 |
| [13:47] | All business up front… | 前面的是为了工作 |
| [13:49] | and party in the back. | 后面的是为了派对 |
| [14:04] | Hey, Ellen, what is that? | 嘿 埃伦 那是什么? |
| [14:06] | It’s a police scanner. | 那是报警器 |
| [14:08] | We,uh,keep tabs on things. – No,no,no.The,um,The folder. | – 小心点为好 – 不 不 不 不 那个…文件夹 |
| [14:20] | I was gonna give this to a friend of mine.But.. | 我打算把这给一个朋友的 但是… |
| [14:24] | take a look | 看看吧 |
| [14:24] | if you want. | 如果你想做的话 |
| [14:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [14:29] | How’d your mom get into this stuff, anyway? | 你母亲是怎么进入这行的? |
| [14:31] | My dad. | 我的爸爸 |
| [14:32] | He was a hunter. | 他是个猎手 |
| [14:35] | He passed away. | 去世了 |
| [14:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [14:39] | It’s a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
| [14:41] | I was just a kid. | 我那时还是个孩子 |
| [14:44] | I’m sorry to hear about your dad. | 对你爸爸的事我很遗憾 |
| [14:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [14:51] | So, | 那么 |
| [14:53] | I guess I got 51 hours to waste. | 我想我有51个小时要消磨了 |
| [14:56] | Maybe tonight we should… | 也许今晚我们能… |
| [15:04] | No, you know what? Never mind. | 哦 你知道吗?还是算了 |
| [15:06] | – What? – Nothing, just, uh… | – 什么?- 没什么 只是… |
| [15:10] | wrong place, wrong time. | 挑错了地点和时间 |
| [15:12] | you know i thought you were gonna toss me some cheap line. | 我还以为你会向我挑逗一下呢 |
| [15:14] | Most hunters come through that door | 大多数猎手来这里 |
| [15:16] | think they can get in my pants with some… | 都想从我这得到些好处 像是 |
| [15:18] | pizza, a six – pack, and Side 1 of Zeppelin IV. | 皮萨 肌肉 齐柏林飞艇IV的第一张唱片 |
| [15:22] | What a bunch of scumbags. | 一群卑鄙的家伙 |
| [15:26] | Not you. | 但你不是 |
| [15:28] | I guess not. | 我想也是 |
| [15:32] | Dean, come here. Check this out. | 迪恩 过来下 看看这个 |
| [15:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [15:37] | A few murders, not far from here, that Ellen caught wind of. | 埃伦找到的 几宗发生在离这不远地方的谋杀案 |
| [15:41] | Looks to me like there might be a hunt. | 看来那儿有东西可以猎杀 |
| [15:42] | – Yeah, so? – So | – 是的 所以?- 所以 |
| [15:45] | I told her we’d check it out. | 我告诉她我们可以去查查 |
| [15:48] | You gotta be kidding me. A killer clown? | 你开玩笑吧 小丑杀手? |
| [15:50] | He left the daughter unharmed and killed the parents. | 是的 他没有伤害那女孩 却杀了她的父母 |
| [15:53] | Ripped them to pieces. | 正确的说是撕成了碎片 |
| [15:55] | This family was at a carnival that night? | 这家人去了什么游乐园吗? |
| [15:57] | Right. The Cooper Carnival. | 是的 库珀游乐园 |
| [15:59] | So how do you know we’re | 你怎么知道我们要找的 |
| [16:00] | not dealing with some psycho in a clown suit? | 不是什么小丑装的变态的戏班演员? |
| [16:02] | Well.The cops have no viable leads | 警方毫无线索 |
| [16:04] | and all the employees were tearing down shop. | 而且当时所有的戏班人员都在拆设施… |
| [16:07] | Alibis all around. | 都有不在场证明 |
| [16:07] | Plus the girl said she saw a clown vanish into thin air. | 再说那小女孩说见到那小丑凭空消失了 |
| [16:11] | Cops are saying trauma, of course. | 警方当然会说是创伤引起的幻觉 |
| [16:12] | I know what you’re thinking, Sam. | 我知道你在想什么 萨姆 |
| [16:14] | Why did it have to be clowns? | “为什么会是小丑?” |
| [16:17] | Oh, give me a break. | 哦 饶了我吧 |
| [16:18] | You didn’t think I remembered, did you? | 你以为我不记得了吗? |
| [16:21] | You still bust out crying when you see Ronald McDonald on the television. | 你每次在电视见到麦当劳叔叔 都会哭个不停 |
| [16:24] | I’m not afraid of flying. | 至少我不会晕机 |
| [16:26] | – Planes crash. – Apparently, clowns kill. | – 飞机会坠毁的 – 很显然小丑会杀人 |
| [16:32] | So these types of murders, they ever happen before? | 这样的谋杀案 以前有过吗? |
| [16:35] | According to the file, 1981. | 根据记录 1981年… |
| [16:38] | The Bunker Brothers Circus. | 邦克兄弟马戏团 |
| [16:40] | Same m.o. It happened three different times, three different locales. | 同样的手法 发生在三个不同的时间和地点 |
| [16:44] | If it is a spirit, it’s usually bound | 有点奇怪 如果是怨灵 |
| [16:47] | to a specific locale you know a house or a town. | 一般来说 会固定在同一个地点 房子或镇子 |
| [16:49] | How’s this one moving from carnival to carnival? | 怎么会从一个城市到另一个?一个表演会到另一个呢? |
| [16:52] | Cursed object, maybe. | 也许是被诅咒的东西 |
| [16:53] | The spirit attaches itself to something, | 怨灵让自己附在某样东西上 |
| [16:56] | – carnival carries it around with them. – Great. Paranormal scavenger hunt. | – 跟着马戏团到处走 – 好极了 超常的清道夫 |
| [17:00] | This case was your idea. | 这活是你接的 |
| [17:02] | By the way, why is that?You were awfully quick to jump on this job. | 话说回来 你是怎么了?巴不得早点接下这活 |
| [17:07] | – So? – It’s just not like you, that’s all. | – 那又如何?- 这不像你的作风 就这意思 |
| [17:10] | I thought you were hell bent for leather on the demon hunt. | 我还以为 你只是一心想追杀那魔鬼 |
| [17:14] | I don’t know. I just think, taking this job, | 我不知道 只是觉得 |
| [17:16] | it’s what Dad would’ve wanted us to do. | 爸爸在的话 也会希望我们接下这活的 |
| [17:19] | – What Dad would’ve wanted? – Yeah. | – 老爸希望的?- 是的 |
| [17:22] | So? | 怎么了? |
| [17:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [17:36] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
| [17:40] | Hey, Evan, look. | 埃文 看哪 |
| [17:43] | – Scary. – Yeah, Dad. Scary. | – 可怕吧 – 是的 爸爸 可怕 |
| [17:46] | What’s over here? | 那里是什么? |
| [17:53] | Wow.You know, when I was your age, this would’ve scared the pants off me. | 我在你这么大的时候 这东西都会把我吓的掉裤子了 |
| [18:20] | Evan? | 埃文 |
| [18:21] | Hey… | 嘿 |
| [18:23] | What is it? | 什么? |
| [18:26] | I… | 我… |
| [18:28] | I saw a clown. | 我看到一个小丑 |
| [18:31] | Don’t be afraid of clowns. | 别害怕小丑 |
| [18:33] | They’re nice. They’re your friends. | 他们很友好 是你的朋友 |
| [18:36] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗?走吧 |
| [18:51] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [18:54] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [18:57] | Evan? | 埃文 |
| [18:58] | What is it? | 什么事? |
| [18:59] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
| [19:02] | He is my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
| [19:31] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
| [19:32] | Five. | 5点钟的位置 |
| [19:57] | Did you get her number? | 拿到她的号码了吗? |
| [20:03] | – More murders? – Two more last night. | – 又有谋杀案了?- 昨晚又死了两个人 |
| [20:05] | They were ripped to shreds. | 被撕成了碎片 |
| [20:07] | And they had a little boy with them. | 旁边还有一个男孩 |
| [20:08] | Who fingered a clown. | 说是小丑干的 |
| [20:14] | What? | 什么? |
| [20:16] | Yes, a clown, who vanished into thin air. | 是的 一个凭空消失的小丑 |
| [20:19] | Dean, you know, looking for a cursed object, it’s like… | 迪恩 你知道 找一件被诅咒的物品 |
| [20:22] | trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. It could be anything. | 就像是大海捞针 任何东西都可能是的 |
| [20:26] | It’s bound to give off EMFs. We’ll just have to scan everything. | 这时EMF就派上用场了 我们只要扫描每一样东西就行了 |
| [20:29] | Oh, good. That’s nice and inconspicuous. | 哦 好极了 那样做一点都不会引人注意啊 |
| [20:33] | I guess we’ll just have to blend in. | 只要我们混进去就行了 |
| [20:47] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
| [20:49] | We’re looking for a Mr. Cooper. Have you seen him? | 我们在找库珀先生 你有见过他吗? |
| [20:51] | What is that, some kind of joke? | 那是什么意思?玩笑话吗? |
| [20:57] | – Oh, God, I’m sorry. – You think I wouldn’t | – 哦 天哪 抱歉 – 你以为我一点都不想 |
| [20:59] | give my eyeteeth to see Mr. Cooper or a sunset or anything at all? | 看到库珀先生或者日落吗? |
| [21:04] | Wanna give me a little help here? | 你不来帮我一把吗? |
| [21:05] | Not really. | 真的不了 |
| [21:06] | Hey, Barry, is there a problem? | 嘿 巴里 出什么事了? |
| [21:09] | – Yeah, this guy hates blind people. – No, I don’t | – 这家伙讨厌瞎子 – 不 我没有 |
| [21:13] | – What’s your problem? – It’s just a little misunderstanding. | – 嘿 伙计 你怎么回事?- 没事 只是有点误会 |
| [21:16] | “Little”? | 有点? |
| [21:17] | – You son of a bitch. – No, I’m just | – 你这该死的 – 不 不 不 |
| [21:19] | Can somebody tell me where Mr. Cooper is? | 有人能告诉我库珀先生在哪吗? |
| [21:22] | Please? | 求你们了? |
| [21:23] | You boys picked a hell of a time to join up. | 你们加入的真不是时候 |
| [21:26] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
| [21:27] | We got all kinds of local trouble. | 我们正好在这里惹上了一些麻烦 |
| [21:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
| [21:33] | A couple of folks got murdered. Cops always seem to start here first. | 一对夫妇被谋杀了 警察总喜欢从这查起 |
| [21:37] | So you two ever worked the circuit before? | 你们以前在游乐园做过吗? |
| [21:40] | Yes, sir. Last year through Texas and Arkansas. | 呃 是的 先生 去年在德克萨斯州和阿肯色州做过 |
| [21:43] | Yeah.Doing what? | 做什么? |
| [21:46] | Ride jockeys? | 驯马师? |
| [21:47] | Butcher? | 飞刀? |
| [21:49] | – A&S men? Yeah.I… | – 空中飞人?- 是的 我们是… |
| [21:51] | Little bit of everything. | 什么都做的 |
| [21:55] | You two have never worked a show in your lives before, have you? | 你们俩从没表演过杂技吧? |
| [22:00] | Nope. | 没有 |
| [22:02] | But we really need the work. | 但我们真的很需要这工作 |
| [22:05] | So And Sam here has got a thing for the bearded lady. | 而且萨姆喜欢上了那个有胡子的女士 |
| [22:12] | You see that picture? | 你们看到那照片了吗? |
| [22:14] | That’s my daddy. | 那是我父亲 |
| [22:16] | You look just like him. | 你和他长的一模一样 |
| [22:17] | He was in the business. | 他也是做这行的 |
| [22:19] | Ran a freak show, till they outlawed them most places. | 组织一种很恐怖的表演 直到大多数地方都禁止他的表演 |
| [22:22] | Apparently, displaying the deformed isn’t dignified. | 很显然他们觉得 那些被展出的东西都很畸形 |
| [22:26] | So most of the performers went from honest work… | 所以多数的表演者被送进了 |
| [22:29] | to rotting in hospitals and asylums. | 医院和精神病院 |
| [22:32] | That’s progress, | 那算进步吧 |
| [22:34] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
| [22:38] | You see, this place, | 你们看到了 这地方 |
| [22:39] | it’s a refuge for outcasts. | 是流浪者的避风港 |
| [22:41] | Always has been. | 一直以来都是 |
| [22:43] | For folks that don’t fit in nowhere else. | 那些不能融入社会的人的收容所 |
| [22:47] | But you two… | 但是你们两个… |
| [22:50] | you should go to school. | 应该去上学 |
| [22:52] | Find a couple of girls. | 找个女朋友 |
| [22:54] | Have 2.5 kids. | 生2 3个孩子 |
| [22:56] | Live regular. | 过正常的生活 |
| [23:02] | Sir? | 先生… |
| [23:05] | We don’t wanna go to school. | 我们不想去上学 |
| [23:07] | And we don’t want regular. | 我们也不想过正常的生活 |
| [23:09] | We want this. | 我们想要这工作 |
| [23:15] | Huh. What? | 怎么了? |
| [23:17] | That whole, uh, “I don’t wanna go back to school” thing. | 那一套“我不想上学”的话 |
| [23:20] | Were you just | 你只是… |
| [23:22] | saying that to Cooper, or, were you, | 对库珀说的 还是… |
| [23:24] | you know, | 你知道的 |
| [23:25] | saying it? | 只是说说而已? |
| [23:28] | – Sam? – I don’t know.You don’t know. | – 我不知道 – 你不知道? |
| [23:31] | I thought once the demon was dead and the fat lady sings… | 我以为只要那魔鬼一死 |
| [23:33] | that you were gonna take off, head back to Wussy State. | 你就会离开 回到那个懦夫大学去 |
| [23:37] | I’m having second thoughts. | 我改变主意了 |
| [23:39] | – Really? – Yeah, I think. | – 真的吗?- 是的 我想… |
| [23:42] | Dad wanted me to stick with the job. | 爸爸会希望我继续做下去的 |
| [23:44] | Since when do you give a damn? | 你什么时候开始听老爸的话? |
| [23:46] | You spent your life doing what he didn’t want. | 你花了半辈子的时间 都在和他作对啊 |
| [23:48] | Since he died.Okay? | 从他死后 可以吗? |
| [23:52] | You have a problem with that? | 有问题吗? |
| [23:57] | No, I don’t have a problem at all. | 没有 一点问题都没有 |
| [25:01] | Were you even scared? No. | 那是什么? |
| [25:40] | – Hello. Hey, man. | – 你好?- 嘿 |
| [25:42] | What’s the matter? You sound like you just saw a clown. | 怎么了?听起来你好像看到了小丑 |
| [25:45] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
| [25:48] | Skeleton, actually. | 事实上是骨头 |
| [25:50] | – Like a real human skeleton? – In the fun house. | – 真人的骨头?- 就在鬼屋 |
| [25:53] | Listen, I was thinking What if the spirit isn’t attached to a cursed object? | 听着 我在想 如果那怨灵不是附在被诅咒的东西上 |
| [25:56] | What if it’s attached to remains? | 而是在自己的遗骸上呢 |
| [25:57] | – Did bones give off EMF? – No, but | – EMF有反应吗?- 没有 但是… |
| [26:00] | We should check it out.I’m heading to you. | 我们应该去看看 我这就去你那 |
| [26:04] | What are you doing here, kid? | 你在这干什么 孩子? |
| [26:08] | – I was just sweeping. – Bull. | – 扫垃圾 – 废话 |
| [26:10] | And what were you talking about? Skeletons? | 你刚才在说什么?骨头? |
| [26:13] | What’s EMF? | 什么是EMF? |
| [26:16] | Your blind man hearing is out of control. | 好家伙 你们盲人的听力真好 |
| [26:18] | We’re a tight group. We don’t like outsiders. | 我们是紧密的团体 不喜欢外来人 |
| [26:20] | We take care of our own problems. | 自己的麻烦自己处理 |
| [26:24] | – We got a problem? – Well, you tell me. | – 我们有麻烦吗?- 你告诉我吧 不是你 |
| [26:26] | You’re the one talking about human bones. | 在那说什么人骨的啊 |
| [26:31] | Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信鬼魂吗? |
| [26:33] | What? | 什么? |
| [26:34] | My brother and me, um… | 我弟弟和我… |
| [26:37] | we’re writing a book about them. | 正在写一本这方面的书 |
| [26:41] | – What took you so long? – Long story. | – 怎么这么久?- 说来话长 |
| [26:43] | Mommy, look at the clown. | 妈咪 快看那个小丑 |
| [26:48] | What clown? | 什么小丑? |
| [26:53] | Come on, sweetie. Come on. | 走吧 宝贝 走吧 |
| [27:09] | I cannot believe | 迪恩 真不敢相信 |
| [27:11] | you told Papazian about the homicidal phantom clown. | 你和帕帕说了杀人小丑的事 |
| [27:13] | I told him an urban legend about a homicidal phantom clown. | 我说的是 一个关于隐形杀人小丑的传说 |
| [27:16] | – I never said it was real. – Keep that down. | – 我没说那是真的 – 拿低点 |
| [27:20] | Oh, and get this: | 噢 我知道了 |
| [27:21] | I mentioned the Bunker Brothers Circus in 81… | 我说了81年邦克兄弟马戏团 |
| [27:23] | and their, uh, evil clown apocalypse.Guess what? | 和他们邪恶小丑的事 猜猜怎么着 |
| [27:26] | What? | 什么? |
| [27:27] | Before Mr. Cooper owned Cooper Carnival… | 在库珀先生拥有库珀游乐园前 |
| [27:30] | he worked for Bunker Brothers. | 他为邦克兄弟工作过 |
| [27:31] | He was their lot manager. | 他曾是他们的后勤主管 |
| [27:32] | Whatever the spirit’s attached to, | 所以不管那怨灵附在什么东西上 |
| [27:34] | – Cooper brought it with him? – Something like that. | – 库珀一直把它带在身边?- 差不多 |
| [27:39] | I can’t believe we keep talking about clowns. | 真不敢相信我们一直在讨论小丑 |
| [28:10] | Dean.Wanna come in and play? | 想要进来玩吗? |
| [28:28] | Wanna see Mommy and Daddy? They’re upstairs. | 想要见见妈咪和爹地吗?他们就在楼上 |
| [28:34] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
| [28:45] | Sam, watch out! | 萨姆 小心了 |
| [28:51] | What’s going on here? | 这出什么事了? |
| [28:52] | What are you doing to my daughter? | 哦 天哪 你们在对我的女儿做什么 |
| [28:54] | Get out! Get out of my house! | 离我的孩子远点 |
| [28:55] | Mommy, Daddy, they shot my clown. | 妈咪 爹地 他们开枪打了我的小丑 |
| [29:08] | You really think they saw our plates? | 他们真的看到我们的车牌了吗? |
| [29:11] | I don’t wanna take the chance. | 我可不想冒险 |
| [29:13] | Besides, I hate this freaking thing anyway. | 再说 我讨厌这怪东西 |
| [29:17] | Well, one thing’s for sure. | 有件事是肯定的 |
| [29:19] | What’s that? | 什么? |
| [29:21] | We’re not dealing with a spirit. | 我们对付的不是一个鬼魂 |
| [29:22] | That rock salt hit something solid. | 盐弹打到的是实体 |
| [29:24] | Yeah. A person? Or maybe a creature that can make itself invisible? | 是的 一个人 或是一个可以隐形的生物吗? |
| [29:28] | And dresses up like a clown for kicks? | 是的 而且穿成小丑来吸引小孩? |
| [29:30] | Did it says anything in Dad’s journal? | 在老爸的日记里有记录吗? |
| [29:31] | Nope. | 没有 |
| [29:36] | Who you calling? | 你打给谁? |
| [29:37] | Maybe Ellen or that guy Ash will know something. | 也许埃伦 或者那个叫阿什的会知道些什么 |
| [29:40] | Hey, you think, uh ? | 嘿 呃… |
| [29:43] | You think Dad and Ellen ever had a thing? | 你觉得爸爸是不是喜欢过埃伦? |
| [29:45] | No way. | 不可能 |
| [29:46] | Then why didn’t he tell us about her? | 那为什么他不告诉我们? |
| [29:48] | I don’t know. Maybe they had some sort of falling out. | 不知道 也许他们闹翻了吧 |
| [29:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [29:54] | You ever notice Dad had a falling out with just about everybody? | 你看到过爸爸和谁闹翻过吗? |
| [30:02] | Well, don’t get all maudlin on the man. | 别跟我玩深沉 |
| [30:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
| [30:05] | This strong, silent thing of yours. It’s crap. I’m over it. | 我指你那种深沉凝重的表情 我才不吃那套呢 |
| [30:09] | This isn’t just anyone. This is Dad. | 我们说的不是别人 是爸爸啊 |
| [30:11] | I know how you felt about the man. | 我知道你对他的感受 |
| [30:13] | Back off, all right? Just because I’m not caring and sharing | 剩剩吧 就因为我不是那样的多愁善感… |
| [30:16] | No, that’s not what this is about. | 不 不是这个 迪恩 我不管你是怎么接受的 |
| [30:19] | I don’t care how you deal with this, but you have to deal with it, man. | 但你必须接受爸爸的死 |
| [30:22] | I’m your brother. I wanna make sure you’re okay. | 听着 我是你的兄弟 我只是想确认你真的没事 |
| [30:24] | Dude, I’m okay. I’m okay, okay? | 哥们 我没事 我没事 |
| [30:26] | The next person who asks me if I’m okay, | 如果还有人问我有没有事 我发誓 |
| [30:28] | I’m gonna start throwing punches. | 一定先给他一拳 |
| [30:30] | These are your issues. Quit dumping them on me. | 这些是你的事 别冲着我来 |
| [30:32] | What? | 你在说什么呢? |
| [30:33] | It’s really interesting……this obedience you have to Dad. | 我对你突然间服从老爸觉得好奇 |
| [30:36] | It’s like, “Oh, what would Dad want?” | 像是 “哦 爸爸会要我做什么呢?” |
| [30:38] | You spent your life slugging it out with that man. | 你一生都在和他作对 |
| [30:41] | You picked a fight with him the last time you saw him. | 我是说 上一次你看到他时 还是你挑起争吵的 |
| [30:43] | Now that he’s dead you wanna make it right? | 现在他死了 你才想要改正吗? |
| [30:45] | Sorry, but you can’t. It’s too late. | 对不起了 萨姆 你改不了了 太少也太迟了 |
| [30:48] | Why are you saying this to me? | 为什么这么说我? |
| [30:49] | I want you to be honest with yourself.I’m dealing with Dad’s death. | 我想你好好面对自己 我已经接受老爸的死了 |
| [30:53] | Are you? | 你呢? |
| [31:00] | I’m gonna call Ellen. | 我要给埃伦打电话了 |
| [31:13] | Thanks a lot. | 太感谢了 |
| [31:16] | Rakshasa. | 是罗刹 |
| [31:18] | – What’s that? – Ellen’s best guess. | – 什么东西?- 埃伦说最有可能是这个了 |
| [31:21] | It’s a race of ancient Hindu creatures. | 一种古印度怪物 他们能呈现人形 |
| [31:25] | They appear in human form. | 以人肉为生 |
| [31:27] | They feed on human flesh. | 可以使自己隐身 |
| [31:29] | .They cannot enter a home without first being invited. | 没有别人的邀请 他们进不了房屋 |
| [31:31] | So they dress up like clowns and the children invite them in. | 所以他们穿成小丑 让孩子们请他们进去 |
| [31:34] | – Why don’t they munch on the kids? – Don’t know | – 他们为什么不吃孩子?- 不知道 |
| [31:36] | Not enough meat, maybe? | 肉太少了吧? |
| [31:38] | – What else you find out? – Apparently, rakshasas live in squalor. | – 还有什么?- 罗刹住在很肮脏的地方 |
| [31:41] | They sleep on a bed of dead insects. | 睡在用死昆虫铺成的床上 |
| [31:45] | Nice. And they have to feed a few times……every 20 to 30 years. | 他们的餐数很少 每20到30年一次 |
| [31:48] | – Slow metabolism, I guess. – Makes sense. | – 我猜他们的新陈代谢很慢吧 – 说的过去 |
| [31:50] | I mean, the carnival today, the Bunker Brothers in 81. | 这年是在游乐园 81年是在邦克兄弟马戏团 |
| [31:53] | Right. Probably more before that. | 也许以前还有 |
| [31:56] | Who do we know that worked both shows? | 萨姆 谁在两个地方都做过事? |
| [31:58] | – Cooper – Cooper. | – 库珀 – 库珀 |
| [32:01] | You know, that picture of his father, | 那张他父亲的照片 |
| [32:03] | that looked just like him. | 和他一模一样 |
| [32:05] | You think maybe it was him? | 你觉得就是他吗? |
| [32:07] | Well, who knows how old he is. | 谁知道他几岁了? |
| [32:09] | Ellen say how to kill him? | 埃伦有说怎么杀死他吗? |
| [32:11] | Legend goes, a dagger made of pure brass. | 传说中是用纯铜的匕首 |
| [32:16] | I think I know where to get one. | 我想我知道去哪可以弄到一把 |
| [32:18] | Before we go stabbing things into Cooper, we wanna make sure it’s him. | 在刺穿库珀前 我们得弄清楚是不是他 |
| [32:21] | Oh, you’re such a stickler for detail, Sammy. | 哦 你真是小心谨慎的家伙 萨姆 |
| [32:25] | All right, I’ll round up the blade. | 好了 我去找武器 |
| [32:27] | You go check if Cooper’s got bedbugs. | 你去查查库珀的睡床 |
| [32:50] | Well, I got all kinds of knives. | 我有各种各样的刀子 |
| [32:53] | I don’t know if I got a brass one, though. | 不知道有没有铜的 |
| [33:04] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在做什么? |
| [33:08] | Check the trunk. | 去箱子里看看 |
| [33:26] | You? | 你? |
| [33:31] | Me. | 是我 |
| [33:48] | Jeez. | 好了 |
| [33:50] | All right! | 天哪 |
| [33:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [33:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [33:57] | So Cooper thinks I’m a peeping Tom, but it’s not him. | 库珀把我当成了偷窥狂 但他不是 |
| [33:59] | Yeah, so I gathered. | 是的 所以我过来了 |
| [34:01] | It’s the blind guy. He’s here somewhere. | 是那个瞎子 他就在这儿什么地方 |
| [34:02] | – Did you get…? – The brass blades?No. | – 你有拿到… – 铜刀吗?没有 |
| [34:05] | No, it’s just been one of those days. | 真是倒霉的日子 |
| [34:07] | I got an idea. Come on. | 我有办法 快来 |
| [34:21] | Dean, find the maze, okay? | 迪恩 找到出路 好吗? |
| [35:02] | – Where is it?I don’t know. | – 在哪?- 不知道 |
| [35:03] | Shouldn’t we see his clothes walking around? | 我们不是应该看得到他的衣服吗? |
| [35:20] | – Dean, where his he? – I don’t know. | – 迪恩 他在哪?- 我不知道 |
| [35:36] | Sam, behind you! Behind you! | 萨姆 背后 |
| [36:05] | I hate fun houses. | 我讨厌鬼屋 |
| [36:23] | You boys did a hell of a job. | 小伙子们干得不错嘛 |
| [36:25] | Your dad would be proud. – Thanks. | – 你们父亲一定会自豪的 – 谢谢 |
| [36:35] | Oh, yeah, um, I’ve gotta Uh Uh | 哦 是的 我得 呃… |
| [36:39] | I gotta go… | 我得去… |
| [36:41] | over there. | 那儿了… |
| [36:43] | Right now. | 现在就去 |
| [36:49] | – So? Ahem… – So? | – 那么 – 那么 |
| [36:52] | Am I gonna see you again? | 我还能见到你吗? |
| [36:56] | Do you want to? | 你想吗? |
| [37:00] | I wouldn’t hate it. | 我不会讨厌的 |
| [37:02] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能对你说实话吗? |
| [37:03] | See, normally, | 你瞧 通常 |
| [37:04] | I’d be hitting on you so fast it would make your head spin. | 我早就把你迷倒了 |
| [37:07] | But | 但是 |
| [37:10] | these days… | 这些日子… |
| [37:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [37:13] | Wrong place… | 错误的地点 |
| [37:15] | wrong time? | 错误的时间吗? |
| [37:18] | It’s okay, I get it. | 没关系 我明白 |
| [37:23] | Where have you guys been? | 你们去哪了? |
| [37:25] | – Been waiting for you. – We were working a job, Ash. | – 我正等着你们呢 – 我们去干活了 阿什 |
| [37:29] | – Clowns? – Clowns? What the ? | – 小丑?- 小丑?什么… |
| [37:32] | Got something for us, Ash? | 有事告诉我们吗 阿什? |
| [37:34] | Did you find the demon? | 你找到那魔鬼了? |
| [37:35] | It’s nowhere around. | 不在附近 |
| [37:37] | At least, nowhere I can find. | 至少我没有找到 |
| [37:38] | But if this fugly bastard raises its head, I’ll know. | 但是如果这狗娘养的一出现 |
| [37:42] | I mean, I’m on it like Divine on dog dookie. | 我就会知道 就像鲨鱼闻到血腥一样 |
| [37:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
| [37:47] | I mean, | 意思是 |
| [37:49] | any of those signs or omens appear anywhere in the world… | 在世界任何地方 只要有类似的征兆或预兆 |
| [37:52] | my rig will go off.Like a fire alarm. | 我的设备就会让火警一样响起来 |
| [37:56] | Would you mind…? | 你介意吗? |
| [38:02] | – Yeah. – What’s up, man? | 干什么呢 伙计? |
| [38:05] | Where did you learn to do all this? | 阿什 你从哪学到这些的? |
| [38:06] | MIT. Before I got bounced for fighting. | 麻省理工大学 在我因打架被赶出去前 |
| [38:13] | – MIT? | 麻省理工大学? |
| [38:14] | It’s a school in Boston. | 波士顿的一所学校 |
| [38:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [38:18] | Give us a call as soon as you know something? | 发现什么就尽快通知我们吧? |
| [38:20] | Si. Si, compadre. | 听你们的 |
| [38:33] | Hey, listen. | 嘿 听着 |
| [38:35] | If you boys need a place to stay, I got a couple beds. | 如果你们想找个地方住 我这里有地方 |
| [38:39] | Thanks, but no. | 谢谢 不过不需要 |
| [38:42] | No, there’s something I gotta finish. | 还有些事要做呢 |
| [38:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [38:59] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
| [39:02] | About what? | 关于什么? |
| [39:07] | About me and Dad. | 关于我和爸爸 |
| [39:09] | I’m sorry that the last time I was with him, I tried to pick a fight. | 抱歉上次和他在一起的时候 我挑起了争吵 |
| [39:13] | I’m sorry that I spent most of my life angry at him. | 也能抱歉我一直都在生他的气 |
| [39:15] | I mean, for all I know, he died thinking that I hate him. | 我知道的就是 到他死时 |
| [39:17] | So you’re right. | 也觉得我在恨他 |
| [39:21] | What I’m doing right now, | 所以你说对了 |
| [39:24] | it is too little. | 我现在做的太少了… |
| [39:28] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
| [39:35] | I miss him, man. | 我很想他 |
| [39:39] | And I feel guilty as hell. | 觉得内疚极了 |
| [39:45] | And I’m not all right. | 而且我没有没事… |
| [39:48] | Not at all. | 一点都没… |
| [39:58] | But neither are you. | 但你也是 |
| [40:01] | That much I know. | 我就知道这些 |
| [40:06] | I’ll let you get back to work. | 你继续修车吧 |