时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我想爸爸想让我们继续他的工作 |
[00:07] | Saving people, hunting things. Family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:11] | I don’t understand the blind faith you have in the man. | 我真的不明白为什么你就如此相信他 |
[00:14] | It’s called being a good son. | 做儿子的本应如此 |
[00:18] | You were just pissed off you couldn’t control me anymore! | 你快点给我消失 你再也无法控制我了 |
[00:29] | If only your boys knew how much their daddy loved them. | 要是你的儿子们能知道爸爸是多么爱他们 |
[00:41] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:48] | – Did he say anything to you? – No. | – 他有跟你说过什么吗 – 没有 |
[00:53] | I’m dealing with Dad’s death. | 我在追查爸爸的死因 |
[00:56] | Are you? | 那你呢 |
[02:49] | Woo! Listen to her purr. | 哇 你听听她的歌 |
[02:52] | You ever heard anything so sweet? | 你会觉得从来没有 听到过如此甜美的声音 |
[02:53] | If you two wanna get a room, just let me know. | 如果你对唱这歌的这妞有兴趣 直接跟我说就得了 |
[02:56] | Oh, don’t listen to him, baby. | 哦 宝贝 别理他 |
[02:58] | He doesn’t understand us. | 他根本不了解我们的感觉 |
[03:02] | – You’re in a good mood. – Why shouldn’t I be? | – 你看上去心情不错啊 – 为什么我得心情不好 |
[03:05] | – No reason. – I got my car. | – 没什么 – 我现在有车 |
[03:07] | Got a case. Things are looking up. | 又有事做 一切看上去都还不错 |
[03:10] | Wow. | 得了吧 |
[03:11] | Give you a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows… | 你只不过是听说有些牛 还有人离奇死亡而已 |
[03:15] | and you’re Mr. Sunshine. | 就乐成这傻样 |
[03:17] | How far to Red Lodge? | 离红客栈市还有多远 |
[03:19] | About another 300 miles. | 大概还有300里 |
[03:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:28] | The murder investigation is ongoing. That’s all I can share with the press. | 凶杀案的调查正在进行 我只能告诉你们这些 |
[03:32] | Sure, we understand that. But just for the record. | 是的 是的 我们理解 我们只是来记录事实 |
[03:35] | You found the first head last week… | 是你上周发现了第一具断头尸体 |
[03:37] | – …correct? – Uh – huh. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[03:39] | Okay, and the other, a Christina Flanagan. | 还有接下来的那名叫 克里斯蒂娜·福来明的女子的尸体 |
[03:42] | – That was two days ago. Then… | – 那是两天前的事 – 然后… |
[03:45] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢你 |
[03:47] | Sorry, Boys.time’s up. We’re done here. | 抱歉 伙计们 时间到了 我们就说到这里吧 |
[03:49] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[03:50] | – What about the cattle? – Excuse me? | – 那些牛又是怎么回事 – 你说什么 |
[03:52] | The cows found dead… | 最近有发现很多牛离奇死亡 |
[03:53] | split open, drained, over a dozen cases? | 伤口撕裂 却没有血液 |
[03:57] | What about them? | 那又怎么样 |
[03:59] | So you don’t think there’s a connection? | 那你不觉得这些之间有关联吗 |
[04:01] | Connection with…? | 关联到… |
[04:04] | First, cattle mutilations. | 最早的那些死掉的牛和 |
[04:07] | Now, two murders. Kind of sounds like ritual stuff. | 现在的两起谋杀案 有点象是某些祭祀仪式 |
[04:10] | You know, like satanic cult ritual stuff. | 就象是祭魔仪式 |
[04:18] | You… | 你… |
[04:22] | – You’re not kidding. – No. | – 你们不是在开玩笑吧 – 当然不是 |
[04:26] | Those cows aren’t being mutilated. | 根本就没有牛被故意杀掉这回事 |
[04:29] | – You wanna know how I know? – How? | – 你想知道我是怎么知道的吗 – 你怎么知道 |
[04:31] | Because there’s no such thing as cattle mutilation. | 这根本不可能是故意的 |
[04:34] | Cow drops, leave it in the sun… | 如果牛白天死了 |
[04:37] | within 48 hours the bloat will split it open so clean… | 在48个小时之内 它的血液肯定会流干 |
[04:40] | it’s just about surgical. | 这是基本的外科常识 |
[04:42] | The bodily fluids fall down into the ground, get soaked up… | 内脏里的血会流到地上 被土壤吸收掉 |
[04:46] | because that’s what gravity does. | 因为有地心引力 |
[04:48] | But, hey, it could be Satan. | 嘿 但是传说恶魔也做同样的事 |
[04:52] | What newspaper did you say you work for? | 你们刚才说为哪家报纸干活来着 |
[04:57] | – World Weekly News. – Weekly World News. | – 世界周刊 – 世界周刊 |
[04:59] | – World – Weekly World. | – 世界 – 世界周刊 |
[05:01] | World I’m new. | 世界 我是新来的 |
[05:04] | Get out of my office. | 给我滚出去 |
[05:15] | – John. – Jeff. | – 约翰 – 杰夫 |
[05:17] | Jeff, I know that. | 杰夫 恩 我知道 |
[05:19] | Dr. Dworkin needs to see you in his office. | 考特医生要你现在就去他的办公室 |
[05:21] | But Dr. Dworkings on vacation. | 但他不是正在度假吗 |
[05:23] | He’s back and he’s pissed. He’s screaming for you. | 他回来了 而且正在气头上 他吵着叫你过去 |
[05:25] | So if I were you, I would… | 如果换了我是你 我就… |
[05:27] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[05:32] | Those Satanists in Florida | 那些在佛罗里达的恶魔 |
[05:34] | they marked their victims? | 他们会在牺牲的祭品上做记号 不是吗 |
[05:35] | Yeah. Reverse pentacle on the forehead. | 没错 前额上会有个倒五角星 |
[05:38] | So much F’d up crap happens in Florida. | 看来佛罗里达发生的案子还真不少啊 |
[05:47] | All right, open it. | 来 打开它 |
[05:49] | You open it. | 你来开 |
[05:52] | You wuss. | 你这个懦夫 |
[06:02] | Well, no pentagram. | 没有五角星的标记 |
[06:03] | – Wow. Poor girl. – Maybe we should look in her mouth. | – 可怜的女孩 – 也许我们应该看看她的嘴里 |
[06:07] | See if those wackos stuffed anything down her throat. | 看看她喉咙里是不是有什么古怪的东西 |
[06:10] | You know, kind of like the moth in Silence of the Lambs. | 也许就象 沉默的羔羊 一样 |
[06:13] | – Yeah, yeah, go ahead. – No, you go ahead. | – 那试试看吧 – 这次该你来干了 |
[06:16] | – What? – Put the lotion in the basket. | – 你说什么 – 这好象并没那么难吧 |
[06:20] | Right, yeah, I’m the wuss, huh? | 得了 我承认是胆小鬼好了吧 |
[06:22] | Whatever. | 真麻烦 |
[06:30] | – Dean, get me a bucket. – Find something? | – 迪恩 给我一个桶 – 找到什么了吗 |
[06:33] | No, I’m gonna puke. | 没有 我要吐了 |
[06:38] | – Wait, lift her lip up again. – What? | – 等等 再把她的嘴弄开看看 – 什么 |
[06:41] | – You want me to throw up. – No, no, no. I think I saw something. | – 你是不是想让我吐出来 – 没有 我好象看到了些东西 |
[06:48] | What is that, a hole? | 那是不是有个洞 |
[06:52] | – It’s a tooth. – Sam, that’s a fang. | – 那是牙齿 – 萨姆 那是獠牙 |
[06:57] | A retractable set of vampire fangs. You gotta be kidding me. | 平时藏着的吸血鬼的獠牙 你这是在开玩笑吧 |
[07:00] | Well, this changes things. | 看来事情有些复杂了 |
[07:02] | You think? | 不是吗 |
[07:30] | – How’s it going? – Living the dream. | – 最近怎么样 – 生活象梦那么美好 |
[07:33] | – What can I get for you? – Two beers, please. | – 你想要点什么 – 两杯啤酒 谢谢 |
[07:37] | So we’re looking for some people. | 我们想要找人 |
[07:39] | Sure. It’s hard to be lonely. | 我知道 单身的滋味不好过 |
[07:44] | Yeah, but that’s not what I meant. | 的确 但我不是那个意思 |
[07:55] | Great, so these people, they would’ve moved here about six months ago. | 很好 这些人应该搬到这里不到6个月 |
[07:58] | – Probably pretty rowdy, like to drink. – Yeah, real night owls, you know? | – 可能比较粗暴 喜欢喝酒 – 都是些夜猫子 |
[08:02] | Sleep all day, party all night. | 白天睡觉 晚上出来狂欢 |
[08:04] | Barker Farm got leased out a couple months ago. Real winners. | 巴克农场前些日子被租了出去 大赚了一笔 |
[08:08] | They’ve been in here a lot. Drinkers. Noisy. | 那些人常到这里喝酒 吵杂的很 |
[08:11] | I’ve had to eighty six them once or twice. | 我有警告过他们一两次 |
[08:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:33] | – Smile. – What? | – 张开你的嘴 – 你说什么 |
[09:34] | – Show us those pearly whites. – For the love of | – 让我们看看你的牙齿 – 为… |
[09:37] | You wanna stick that thing someplace else? I’m not a vampire. | 你得相信我不是你们想找的 我不是吸血鬼 |
[09:41] | Yeah, that’s right. I heard you guys. | 那好 我说实话 我在酒吧听见你们说的话 |
[09:43] | – What do you know about vampires? – How to kill them. | – 你还知道关于吸血鬼的其他事吗 – 杀掉它们的方法 |
[09:46] | Now, seriously, bro, that knife’s making me itch. | 老实说 这刀子真的让我不爽 |
[09:51] | – Hey. – Whoa, easy there, Chachi. | – 嘿 – 放轻松 伙计 |
[10:02] | See? Fangless. Happy? | 看见了吗 没有吸血鬼的牙齿吧 可以放过我了吗 |
[10:09] | Now, who the hell are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[10:12] | Sam and Dean Winchester. | 萨姆·温彻斯特和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[10:17] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[10:19] | I met your old man once. Hell of a guy. Great hunter. | 我见过你们的父亲 真是个了不起的猎人 |
[10:23] | I heard he passed. I’m sorry. | 我听说他死了 我很遗憾 |
[10:26] | That’s big shoes. | 真可惜 |
[10:27] | But from what I hear, you guys fill them. Great trackers. | 但我又听说你们俩继承了他的事业 |
[10:30] | Good in a tight spot. | 也是了不起的猎人 |
[10:31] | – Seem to know a lot about our family. – Word travels fast. | – 看来你们很了解我们家族 – 消息传的很快 |
[10:34] | You know how hunters talk. | 你们知道猎人之间是怎么说起你们家族的吗 |
[10:35] | No, we don’t, actually. | 我们不知道 |
[10:37] | I guess there’s a lot your dad never told you, huh? | 我想大概你们父亲没有告诉你们过 |
[10:41] | So, um… | 那就是说 |
[10:44] | So those two vampires, they were yours. | 这两个吸血鬼 都是你在盯着吗 |
[10:46] | Yep. Been here two weeks. | 是的 两周前他们来到这里 |
[10:48] | – Did you check out that farm? – Just a bunch of hippie freaks. | – 你有去看过那巴克农场吗 – 那里只不过是一群嬉皮士 |
[10:52] | They could kill you with that patchouli smell. | 他们的那股味道能杀了你 |
[10:54] | Where’s the nest, then? | 吸血鬼的老巢在哪里呢 |
[10:57] | I got this one covered. | 我一直藏着这些东西 |
[10:59] | Don’t get me wrong, it’s a real pleasure meeting you. | 别误会 见到你们我很高兴 |
[11:02] | But I’ve been on this thing for over a year. | 我追这些家伙有一年了 |
[11:04] | I killed a fang back in Austin, tracked the nest here. | 我在奥斯汀杀了一个吸血鬼 追踪到了这里的巢穴 |
[11:08] | I’ll finish it. | 我会结束这些家伙 |
[11:10] | – We could help. – Thanks. | – 我们能帮你 – 谢谢 |
[11:12] | But I’m a go it alone type of guy. | 但我比较喜欢一个人干 |
[11:14] | Come on, I’ve been itching for a hunt. | 我也希望能够参与其中 |
[11:17] | Sorry. But, hey, I hear there’s a chupacabra two states over. | 很抱歉 但我听说两州之外有个卓帕卡布拉 |
[11:20] | Go ahead and knock yourselves out. | 你们可以去那看看 |
[11:28] | It was real good meeting you, though. | 见到你们真的很高兴 |
[11:30] | I’ll buy you a drink on the flip side. | 办完事后 我请你们喝酒 |
[14:12] | So I guess I gotta buy you that drink. | 看来我非得请你们喝酒不可了 |
[14:35] | Here you go. | 你去哪 |
[14:37] | No, no, I got it. Come on. | 不 不 我来请客 别这样 |
[14:39] | No I insist. | 不 我要请你们 |
[14:42] | – Thank you, sweetie. – You’re welcome. Thanks. | – 谢谢 宝贝 – 不客气 谢谢 |
[14:46] | – Another one bites the dust. – That’s right. | – 又一个恶魔归于尘土 – 是的 |
[14:55] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[14:58] | You gave that big ass fang one hell of a haircut, my friend. | 伙计 你给那混蛋理了个新发型 |
[15:01] | Thank you. – That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. | – 谢谢你 – 那还真不赖啊 绝对不赖 |
[15:05] | – Well… You all right, Sammy? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 是啊 你还好吗 萨姆 – 我还好 |
[15:08] | – Well, lighten up a little, Sammy. – He’s the one who gets to call me that. | – 还好 放轻松点 萨姆 – 只有他能那么称呼我 |
[15:12] | Okay. No offense meant. Just celebrating a little. Job well done. | 不好意思 没别的意思 只是想庆祝一下 这次干的不错 |
[15:16] | Right, well, decapitations aren’t my idea of a good time, I guess. | 是的 但我没想要把他的头锯掉 这也不值得庆祝 |
[15:21] | Oh, come on, man. It’s not like it was human. | 哦 伙计 他不是人 别那样斤斤计较了 |
[15:24] | – You gotta have fun with your job. – That’s what I’ve been trying to tell him. | – 你得找点乐子 – 这话我早就和他说过 |
[15:28] | You could learn a thing or two from this guy. | 你得向他学学 |
[15:34] | Yeah, I bet I could. | 我想我会的 |
[15:36] | Look, I’m not gonna bring you guys down. | 听着 我不陪你们玩了 |
[15:38] | I’m just gonna go back to the motel. | 我得回旅馆了 |
[15:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[15:44] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[15:48] | Remind me to beat that buzz kill out of you later, all right? | 记得来接我 好吗 |
[15:54] | – Something I said? – No, he just gets that way sometimes. | – 我说错话了吗 – 没有 他有时就那样 |
[15:58] | Tell you what… | 说你呢 |
[16:00] | match of Quarters for the next round. | 该你喝了 |
[16:20] | So I pick up this crossbow, and I hit that ugly sucker… | 我捡起弓朝那丑鬼射去 |
[16:24] | with a silver – tipped arrow right in his heart. | 镶银的箭正中它的心脏 |
[16:28] | Sammy’s waiting in the car… | 萨姆 那时正呆在车子里 |
[16:29] | and me and my dad take the thing into the woods… | 我和我父亲把那怪物拖进森林里 |
[16:32] | and burn it to a crisp. | 烧掉了他 |
[16:34] | I’m sitting there, and I’m looking into the fire. I’m thinking to myself: | 我就坐在哪里 看着那堆大火 |
[16:39] | “I’m 16 years old. | 我就在想 我才16岁 |
[16:41] | Kids my age are worried about pimples, prom dates. | 象我年纪的孩子都还在担心考试什么的 |
[16:46] | I’m seeing things that they’ll never even know. | 而我这样的生活 |
[16:48] | Never even dream of.” | 他们可能想都没想到过 |
[16:53] | – So right then, I just sort of – Embraced the life? | – 所以那时 我真的 – 从没享受过童年吗 |
[16:57] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 没错 – 真惨 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:04] | How’d you get started? | 你什么时候开始猎鬼的 |
[17:05] | First time I saw a vampire, I was barely 18. | 我第一次看到吸血鬼时 我才18岁 |
[17:08] | Home alone with my sister. | 就我和我妹妹在家 |
[17:10] | I hear the window break in her room. | 我听见她房间的窗户破了 |
[17:14] | I grab my dad’s gun, run in. Try to get it off her. | 我拿了我父亲的枪 跑进去 想赶走它 |
[17:17] | It was too late. | 但太晚了 |
[17:19] | So I shoot the damn thing… | 所以我开枪射了它 |
[17:20] | which is about as useful as snapping it with a rubber band. | 当然这对它来说 就象隔靴搔痒 |
[17:24] | It rushes me, picks me up, flings me across the room… | 它转向我 把我抓起来 |
[17:28] | knocks me out cold. | 把我扔到了房间的另一头 我昏了过去 |
[17:30] | When I wake up… | 当我醒来的时候 |
[17:32] | the vampire’s gone… | 那吸血鬼已经走了 |
[17:34] | my sister is gone. | 我妹妹也死了 |
[17:36] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[17:37] | Then… | 然后… |
[17:41] | Try explaining that one to your family. | 我把那消息告诉了你的父亲 |
[17:45] | So I left home. | 我离开家… |
[17:48] | And then bummed around, looking for information. | 到处找关于它的信息 |
[17:51] | How you track them, how you kill them. | 关于你们是如何追踪它们 如何杀了它们的 |
[17:55] | And I found that fang. | 而后我找到了那个吸血鬼 |
[17:57] | It was my first kill. | 这是我第一次猎鬼 |
[18:01] | Sorry about your sister. | 听到你妹妹的事我很遗憾 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:05] | She was beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[18:07] | I can still see her, you know? The way she was. | 我仍然能看得到她 即使她不在了 |
[18:16] | But, hey, that was a long time ago. | 这是很久以前的事了 |
[18:19] | I mean, your dad. | 我得说 你爸爸 |
[18:22] | It’s gotta be rough. | 他走的太快了 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:26] | Yeah, you know, he was just one of those guys. | 他是猎鬼者中的最勇敢的一个 |
[18:31] | Took some terrible beatings… | 即使身处险境 |
[18:33] | and just kept coming. | 也会勇往直前 |
[18:35] | So you’re always saying to yourself, you know: | 所以我常对自己说 |
[18:38] | “He’s indestructible. He’ll always be around. | 他是无所不能的 他就在我们身边 |
[18:41] | Nothing can kill my dad.” | 没什么能够杀了我的父亲 |
[18:44] | And just like that… | 那就象… |
[18:48] | he’s gone. | 他去远行了 |
[18:56] | I can’t talk about this to Sammy. | 我对萨姆不能这样说 |
[18:59] | You know, I gotta keep my game face on. | 我得装成没什么事一样 |
[19:02] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[19:05] | But the truth is, I’m not handling it very well. | 事实上 我掩饰地的并不怎么好 |
[19:11] | – Feel like I have this – Hole inside you? | – 我感觉就象 – 内心有个黑洞 |
[19:15] | And it just gets bigger and bigger and darker and darker? | 这股复仇的力量正变地越来越强大 欲望也愈发地强烈 |
[19:21] | Good. You can use it. | 是的 你要好好利用它 |
[19:23] | Keeps you hungry. | 激发你的欲望 |
[19:25] | Trust me, there’s plenty out there needs killing and this’ll help you do it. | 相信我 你的确需要杀戮 那会让你恢复过来 |
[19:29] | Dean, it’s not a crime to need your job. | 迪恩 你所干的并不是犯罪 |
[19:41] | – Harvelle’s Roadhouse. – Hey, Ellen, Sam Winchester. | – 这里是海里得旅馆 – 你好 埃伦 我是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[19:45] | Sam, it’s good to hear from you. | 萨姆 听到你的声音真好 |
[19:47] | – You boys are okay, aren’t you? – Yeah. Yeah, everything’s fine. | – 你们都还好吧 – 还好 一切都还不错 |
[19:50] | – Got a question. – Yeah, shoot. | – 我有个问题 – 说 |
[19:52] | You ever run across a guy named Gordon Walker? | 你有遇到过一个叫戈登·沃克的家伙吗 |
[19:55] | – Yeah, I know Gordon. – And? | – 我认识戈登 – 还有呢 |
[19:57] | He’s a real good hunter. Why you asking, sweetie? | 他是个不错的猎人 为什么你要问这个 |
[19:59] | We ran into him on a job and we’re kind of working with him. | 我们碰到他了 我们正和他一起干 |
[20:02] | Don’t do that, Sam. | 别那样做 萨姆 |
[20:04] | I thought you said he was a good hunter. | 你不是说他是个不错的猎人吗 |
[20:07] | And Hannibal Lecter’s a good psychiatrist. | 是的 精神医师汉尼拔告诉我关于他的事 |
[20:10] | Look, he is dangerous to everyone and everything around him. | 他非常危险 |
[20:13] | If he’s working on a job, let him handle it, and move on. | 如果他在干什么 千万别和他混在一起 |
[20:15] | – Ellen – No, Sam. | – 埃伦 – 不 萨姆 |
[20:17] | You just listen to what I’m telling you, okay? | 请听我的 好吗 |
[20:21] | Right, okay. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[20:23] | – Know why I love this life? – Hm? | – 你知道我为什么这么享受生命吗 – 恩 |
[20:26] | It’s all black and white. There’s no maybe. | 这个世界只有黑和白 没有中间的状态 |
[20:29] | You find the bad thing, kill it. | 你找到了恶魔 毁灭它 |
[20:32] | See, most people spend their lives in shades of gray. | 大多数人一生在模棱两可两可中生活 |
[20:36] | Is this right, is that wrong? Not us. | 这个对吗 哪个不行吗 |
[20:40] | I’m not sure Sammy would agree with you, but… | 那不是我们 萨姆不一定同意你的看法 但是 |
[20:42] | Doesn’t seem like your brother’s much like us. | 你弟弟看起来和我们不同 |
[20:46] | I’m not saying he’s wrong, just different. | 我不是说他不对 只是和我们不同 |
[20:49] | You and me, we were born to do this. | 我和你 我们生来就是做这个的 |
[20:52] | It’s in our blood. | 血液里的东西 |
[22:52] | Wait. | 呼 |
[22:54] | Step back, Eli. | 退后 伊利亚 |
[23:03] | My name’s Lenore. I’m not gonna hurt you. We just need to talk. | 我叫勒诺 我不想伤害你 我只想和你谈谈 |
[23:06] | Talk? Yeah, okay. | 谈谈吗 好啊 来啊 |
[23:09] | But I might have a tough time | 我得好好集中精力听听你怎么说 |
[23:09] | paying attention to much besides Eli’s teeth. | 还得提防伊利亚的獠牙 |
[23:11] | He won’t hurt you. You have my word. | 有我的话在 他不会伤害你 |
[23:13] | Your word? Oh, yeah, great. Thanks. | 你的承诺 哦 不错啊 太谢谢了 |
[23:15] | No offense, but you’re not the first vampire I’ve met. | 女士 我无意冒犯 但我以前不是没见过女吸血鬼 |
[23:18] | We’re not like the others. We don’t kill humans. | 我们和其它吸血鬼不同 |
[23:20] | We don’t drink their blood. | 我们不杀害人类 也不吸取他们的血液 |
[23:22] | We haven’t for a long time. | 我们很久前就没那么做了 |
[23:23] | – What is this, some kind of joke? – Notice you’re still alive. | – 你在和我开玩笑吗 – 请注意 在我们面前 你还活着 |
[23:30] | Okay, correct me if I’m wrong here | 好吧 如果我错了 那请纠正我 |
[23:32] | but shouldn’t you be starving to death? | 你们不吸取血液 难道不会饿死 |
[23:34] | We’ve found other ways: cattle blood. | 我们吸牛血 |
[23:36] | You’re responsible for all the? | 这么说来是你们杀掉了那些牛 |
[23:39] | It’s not ideal. In fact, it’s disgusting. | 其实 那样对我们来说 很恶心 |
[23:41] | But allows us to get by. | 但可以让我们活着 |
[23:43] | – Okay, why? – Survival. | – 好吧 为什么你们要这么做 – 为了生存 |
[23:46] | No deaths, no missing locals… | 没有死亡 没有失踪 |
[23:49] | no reason for people like you to come looking for people like us. | 也不会发生象你们这样的猎人到处来找我们的事情 |
[23:53] | We blend in. | 我们是混血种族 |
[23:55] | Our kind is practically extinct. | 我们这个族快灭绝了 |
[23:57] | Turns out we weren’t as high up the food chain as we imagined. | 实际上来说 我们也不是想象中那样 在食物链的最高端 |
[24:00] | Why are we explaining ourselves to this killer? | 为什么要泄露我们的事情给这个杀手 |
[24:03] | – Eli. – We choke on cows’ blood… | – 伊利亚 – 我们以牛血为生 |
[24:05] | so that none of them suffer. | 因此人们不用担惊受怕 |
[24:06] | Tonight, they murdered Conrad and celebrated. | 而今晚 他们杀害了康拉德 喝酒庆祝 |
[24:09] | – Eli, that’s enough. – Yeah, Eli, that’s enough. | – 伊利亚 够了 – 是的 伊利亚 够了 |
[24:12] | What’s done is done. | 过去的都让它过去吧 |
[24:15] | – We’re leaving this town. – Why did you bring me here? | – 我们今晚离开这个小镇 – 那为什么带我来这里 |
[24:17] | – Why are you even talking to me? – Believe me, I’d rather not. | – 和我说这些事 相信我 – 我也不愿意这样对你 |
[24:21] | I know your kind. Once you have the scent | 但是我了解你的做事方式 一旦你有了线索 |
[24:23] | you’ll keep tracking us. | 你就会追踪到我们 |
[24:24] | It doesn’t matter where we go. Hunters will find us. | 我们躲到那里都无济于事 猎手们会发现我们 |
[24:27] | – You’re asking us not to follow? – We have a right to live. | – 你求我们别再追杀你们 – 我们有生存的权利 |
[24:30] | – We’re not hurting anyone. – Right, so you keep saying. | – 我们也没伤害别人 – 好吧 你可以继续口舌生花 |
[24:33] | But give me one good reason why I should believe you. | 但是给我个相信你们的理由 |
[24:38] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[24:41] | You know what I’m going to do? | 你知道 我要做什么吗 |
[24:46] | I’m going to let you go. | 我会放了你 |
[24:51] | Take him back. Not a mark on him. | 把他带回去 不准动他一根毫毛 |
[25:23] | This is the best pattern I can establish. It’s sketchy at best. | 这是我测绘的最好的图了 虽然很粗糙 |
[25:28] | It’s all coming from this side of town. | 看起来都是它们从小镇的这边过来的 |
[25:30] | The nest would be around here, right? | 意味着这个巢穴就离这里不远 不是吗 |
[25:32] | Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. | 是的 我也这么想 |
[25:34] | Problem is there’s 35, 40 farms out there. | 问题是 那里这样的农场有三四十个 |
[25:37] | I’ve searched about half of them already, but nothing yet. | 我搜查了它们中的一半 没找到任何线索 |
[25:41] | They’re covering their tracks real good. | 他们很善于掩盖踪迹 |
[25:43] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to search the other half. | 看来我们不得不搜查剩下的一半 |
[25:48] | What time is it? Where is Sam? | 几点啦 萨姆还没回来 |
[25:50] | Car’s parked outside. Probably went for a walk. | 车还在外面 散步去了吧 |
[25:54] | – Seems like the take a walk type. – Yeah, he is, but | – 看起来他满喜欢逛逛 – 是 他是有点… |
[26:01] | – Where you been? – Can I talk to you alone? | – 你去那里呢 – 我能单独和你谈谈吗 |
[26:05] | You mind chilling out for a couple minutes? | 不介意我耽误你一点时间吧 |
[26:13] | Maybe we gotta rethink this hunt. | 迪恩 也许我们得重新考虑这次行动 |
[26:15] | What are you talking about? Where were you? | 你在说什么 你去那里呢 |
[26:18] | – In the nest. – You found it? | – 在它们的巢穴 – 你找到了 |
[26:21] | They found me, man. | 他们找到了我 伙计 |
[26:23] | How’d you get out? How many did you kill? | 你怎么出来的 你杀了几个 |
[26:26] | None. | 一个也没有 |
[26:27] | – They didn’t just let you go. – That’s what they did. | – 他们可不会就这么放你走 – 可他们就是这么做了 |
[26:30] | – All right, well, where is it? – I was blindfolded. I don’t know. | – 那好 他们在那里 – 我的眼睛给蒙起来了 我不知道 |
[26:34] | – You gotta know something. – We went over that bridge outside of town. | – 总会知道点什么吧 – 我们经过了镇外的那座桥 |
[26:37] | – Maybe we shouldn’t go after them. – Why not | – 也许我们不该去追杀他们 – 为什么不 |
[26:39] | I don’t think they’re like other vampires. | 我觉得他们和其他的吸血鬼不同 |
[26:40] | – I don’t think they’re killing people. – You’re joking. | – 他们也不杀人 – 你开玩笑吗 |
[26:44] | Then how do they stay alive or undead, whatever the hell they are? | 那他们怎么活下来 他们算是那门子吸血鬼 |
[26:47] | The cattle mutilations. They live off of animal blood. | 那些牛 他们依靠动物的血活着 |
[26:51] | – And you believed them? – Look at me, Dean. | – 你相信他们的鬼话 – 看看我 迪恩 |
[26:54] | They let me go without a scratch. | 他们没碰我一下就让我走了 |
[26:56] | Wait, so you’re saying…? | 所以 你就这么想… |
[26:59] | No, man. No way. I don’t know why they let you go. | 不 伙计 我不信 我不知道他们为什么要你走 |
[27:02] | I don’t really care. We find them and we waste them. | 我也不关心 我们去找它们 然后动手做事 |
[27:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:08] | What part of “vampires” don’t you understand? | 你又不是没有遇到过吸血鬼 萨姆 |
[27:10] | If it’s supernatural, we kill it. That’s our job. | 如果它是超自然的东西 我们就杀死它 这是我们的职责 |
[27:13] | No, Dean, that is not our job. | 不 迪恩 这不是我们的工作 |
[27:14] | Our job is hunting evil. | 我们只是惩罚邪恶的东西 |
[27:16] | And if these things aren’t killing people, they’re not evil. | 如果他们不伤害人类 他们并不坏 |
[27:18] | Of course they’re killing people. | 他们当然危害人类 他们一直那么做 |
[27:20] | They’re all the same, Sam. They’re not human, okay? | 他们都是一样的 萨姆 他们并不是人类 好不好 |
[27:23] | We have to exterminate them. | 我们得追杀他们中的每一个 |
[27:24] | No, Dean. I don’t think so, all right? Not this time. | 不 迪恩 我不这么认为 这次的情况不同 |
[27:27] | Gordon’s been on those vamps for a year. | 戈登跟踪这些吸血鬼一年多了 |
[27:29] | – He knows. – Gordon? You’re taking his word for it? | – 他了解情况 – 戈登 你相信他 |
[27:32] | – That’s right. – Ellen says he’s bad news. | – 是的 – 埃伦说他不是好人 |
[27:35] | You called Ellen? | 你和埃伦打电话了吗 |
[27:36] | And I’m supposed to listen to her? We barely know her. | 那我就该无条件相信她吗 我们根本就不了解她 |
[27:39] | – No, thanks. I’ll go with Gordon. – Because Gordon’s such an old friend. | – 萨姆 我决定和戈登一起去 – 那好吧 戈登把你哄成那样 |
[27:43] | – You don’t think I can see what this is? – What are you talking about | – 你认为我不了解事情的真相吗 – 你在说什么 |
[27:46] | He’s a substitute for Dad, isn’t he? | 哪个死掉的家伙不过是你对爸爸的死的发泄 |
[27:47] | – A poor one. – Shut up, Sam. | – 一个可怜的人 – 闭嘴 萨姆 |
[27:49] | – He’s not even close. Not on his best day. – I’m not even gonna | – 他的死对你来说就象是在昨天 – 我甚至不想 |
[27:52] | You slap on this fake smile, but I can see through it… | 你脸上装出那副笑容 可我了解 |
[27:55] | because I know how you feel, Dean. | 你的感受 迪恩 |
[27:57] | Dad’s dead, and he left a hole and it hurts so bad you can’t take it. | 爸爸死了 就象一个黑洞 无时不刻在刺痛你的心 |
[28:01] | But you can’t just fill up that hole with whoever you want to. | 但你不能因为这个 就乱杀无辜 |
[28:04] | It’s an insult to his memory. | 那也是对我们心中的老爸的侮辱 |
[28:08] | Okay. | 那好 |
[28:20] | You can hit me all you want. It won’t change anything. | 你可以随便打我 来啊 但那不能改变什么 |
[28:23] | I’m going to that nest. | 我要去那个巢穴 |
[28:24] | You don’t wanna tell me where it is, fine. I’ll find it myself. | 你不告诉我在那里 没关系 我自己来找 |
[28:32] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[28:37] | Gordon? | 戈登 |
[28:41] | – You think he went after them? – Probably. | – 他应该出去找他们了吧 – 很可能 |
[28:43] | – We have to stop him. – Really? Because I say we lend a hand. | – 我们得阻止他 – 真的吗 因为我们说过要出手帮他 |
[28:46] | Just give me the benefit of the doubt, would you? You owe me that. | 我连怀疑的权利都没有了吗 你欠我这个 |
[28:50] | Yeah, we’ll see. I’ll drive. Give me the keys. | 那好 我们走着瞧 我来开车 给我钥匙 |
[28:56] | He snaked the keys. | 他偷走了钥匙 |
[28:58] | I can’t believe this. | 我都不敢相信 |
[29:01] | I just fixed her up too. | 我才刚刚把它修好 |
[29:07] | The bridge, is that all you got? | 那么 你就只记得那座桥了吗 |
[29:09] | The bridge was four and a half minutes from their farm. | 从他们的农场到达桥那只需要四分半钟 |
[29:12] | – How do you know? – I counted. | – 你怎么知道 – 我心里记着数 |
[29:17] | They took a left out of the farm, then turned right onto a dirt road. | 出了农场左转 然后 右转上了条泥土路 |
[29:21] | Followed that for two minutes, slightly uphill. | 沿着开了两分钟 爬了点小坡 |
[29:24] | Then took another quick right and we hit the bridge. | 然后右急转 我们就到了桥边 |
[29:27] | You’re good. | 你还真不懒啊 |
[29:29] | A monster pain in the ass… | 虽然你这家伙老是惹来麻烦 |
[29:32] | but you’re good. | 但不得不说你还是很厉害 |
[29:46] | – In the truck, thank you. – We can’t leave like this. | – 拿去放在卡车里 谢谢 – 我们不能就这么离开 |
[29:49] | Lenore, listen to me. We need to stay and fight. | 勒诺 听我说 我们要留下来 和他们战斗 |
[29:53] | They were my friends too, Eli. My family. | 他们也是我的朋友们 我的家人 伊利亚 |
[29:55] | That’s not what I’m talking about.This is self defense.Kill or be killed. | 我不是说这个 这是自卫 反击或者被杀 |
[30:00] | They can’t hunt us if they’re dead. | 他们死了就不能伤害我们 |
[30:02] | Killing those three wouldn’t solve anything. | 杀害那三个猎人不会解决任何问题 |
[30:05] | There’s more where they came from. We’re outnumbered. | 会有更多的猎人来找我们 我们远远少于他们 |
[30:08] | This is all we can do. | 我们只能这么做 |
[30:12] | – Try and reason with – You can’t reason with these people. | – 尝试和他们沟通 说服 – 你不可能说服他们 |
[30:15] | They’re gonna kill us all anyway. | 他们始终还是要杀掉我们的 |
[30:18] | We should at least take a few of them with us. | 我们至少能和他们同归于尽 |
[30:24] | I’m not giving up hope. | 我不会放弃希望的 |
[30:27] | If we can change, they can change. | 如果我们能改变 为什么他们不能接受呢 |
[30:31] | Now, go into town and gather the others. | 去镇里集合其他人 |
[30:34] | We leave before sunrise. | 日出前我们出发 |
[32:03] | Dead man’s blood, bitch. | 死人的血液 婊子 |
[32:48] | – Sam, Dean, come on in. – Hey, Gordon, what’s going on? | – 萨姆 迪恩 进来啊 – 戈登 怎么回事 |
[32:51] | Just poisoning Lenore here with some dead man’s blood. | 我在用死人的血液在折磨她 |
[32:54] | She’s gonna tell us where all her friends are. | 她会交代出其他人的 不是吗 |
[32:57] | – Wanna help? – Look, man | – 想来试试吗 – 听着 伙计 |
[32:59] | Grab a knife. | 拿把刀来 |
[33:01] | I was just about to start in on the fingers. | 我刚想从另外一只手开始我的游戏 |
[33:08] | Whoa, hey, let’s all just chill out, huh? | 喔 喔 喔 喔 这让人起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[33:13] | – I’m completely chill. – Gordon, put the knife down. | – 我早就没感觉了 – 戈登 放下手里的刀 |
[33:15] | Sounds like it’s Sammy that needs to chill. | 看起来萨姆看不下去了哦 |
[33:17] | Just step away from her, all right? | 放开她 好吗 |
[33:25] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[33:28] | I’m wasting my time here. | 我套不出什么东西 |
[33:30] | This bitch will never talk. | 这个婊子嘴巴硬得很 |
[33:33] | Might as well put her out of her misery. | 也许让她摆脱痛苦是最好的办法 |
[33:36] | I just sharpened it, so it’s completely humane. | 这刀我刚磨过 对她来说也算是仁慈了 |
[33:39] | – Gordon, I’m letting her go. – You’re not doing a damn thing. | – 戈登 我要放开她 – 你不能那么做 |
[33:43] | Hey, hey, hey. Gordon, let’s talk about this. | 嘿 嘿 戈登 我们来聊聊好吗 |
[33:46] | What’s there to talk about? It’s like I said, Dean, no shades of gray. | 有什么好说的 就象我说的 黑白中间没有灰色 |
[33:50] | Yeah, I hear you. | 是的 我听你说过 |
[33:53] | – And I know how you feel. – Do you? | – 我也知道你的感受 – 是吗 |
[33:55] | The vampire that killed your sister deserved to die. But this | 杀死你妹妹的吸血鬼是该死 但是… . – |
[34:00] | Killed my sister? | 杀死我的妹妹 |
[34:02] | That filthy fang didn’t kill my sister. It turned her. | 那个邪恶的吸血鬼并没有那么做 他感染了她 |
[34:06] | Made her one of them. | 让她也成为了吸血鬼中的一员 |
[34:08] | So I hunted her down and I killed her myself. | 我追查着她的下落 也亲手结果了她 |
[34:12] | – You did what? – Wasn’t my sister anymore. | – 你做了什么 – 那不再是我的妹妹了 |
[34:14] | It wasn’t human. I didn’t blink. | 她根本不是人类 我没有犹豫 |
[34:18] | Neither would you. So you knew all along, then? | 您们也不应该犹豫 所以 其实你是了解事实的 |
[34:21] | You knew about the vampires. You knew they weren’t killing anyone. | 你知道他们不杀害人类 你知道他们没有杀任何人 |
[34:24] | You knew about the cattle, and you just didn’t care. | 你知道那些牛的死因 只是你根本不关心这个 |
[34:27] | Care about what? | 关心什么 |
[34:28] | A nest of vampires suddenly acting nice? | 吸血鬼们突然变成了好人 |
[34:31] | Taking a little time out from sucking people… | 除了吸食人类的血液外还做点其它的事情 |
[34:33] | and we’re supposed to buy that? Trust me. | 我们就得放过他们 相信我 |
[34:38] | Doesn’t change what they are. | 他们根本没有改变 |
[34:41] | And I can prove it. | 我能证明给你看 |
[34:47] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[34:50] | – Now! – Relax. | – 马上 – 放松点 |
[34:52] | If I wanted to kill him, he’d already be on the floor. | 如果想杀他 他早就没命了 |
[34:55] | Just making a little point. | 只是让你们了解真相 |
[35:11] | Hey. | 啊 啊 啊 |
[35:13] | You think she’s so different? | 她和其它吸血鬼有什么不同吗 |
[35:16] | Still wanna save her? Look at her. | 还想救她吗 看看她现在这个样子 |
[35:23] | They’re all the same. | 他们都是一样的 |
[35:25] | Evil, bloodthirsty. | 邪恶 渴望血液 |
[35:33] | No. No. | 不 不要 不要 |
[35:37] | You hear her, Gordon? | 你听到了没 戈登 |
[35:39] | No. No. | 不 不要这么做 |
[35:48] | We’re done here. | 我们停止吧 |
[35:51] | – Sam, get her out of here. – Yeah. | – 萨姆 带她出去 – 好的 |
[35:54] | I’ve got you. | 我帮你 |
[36:00] | Gordon… | 戈登 |
[36:02] | I think you and I got some things to talk about. | 我想我们有点事要谈 |
[36:18] | Get out of my way. | 别拦着我 |
[36:21] | – Sorry. – You’re not serious. | – 对不起 – 其实你也不想保护她 |
[36:26] | I’m having a hard time believing it | 我也很难相信这一切 但当我了解了真相 |
[36:28] | But I know what I saw. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[36:28] | If you want those vampires, you gotta go through me. | 你想对那些吸血鬼做什么 得先过我这关 |
[36:39] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[37:01] | What are you doing, man? You’re doing this for a fang? | 你在做什么 伙计 你在保护一个吸血鬼 |
[37:04] | Come on, Dean. We’re on the same side here. | 醒醒 迪恩 我们是在一条战线上的 |
[37:07] | I don’t think so, you sadistic bastard. | 去你的 你这个虐待狂 |
[37:14] | You’re not like your brother. You’re a killer. Like me. | 你不会象你的弟弟那样 你是和我一样的杀手 |
[37:44] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起了 |
[37:48] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[37:50] | I might be like you… | 我可能象你 |
[37:52] | and I might not. | 但也可能不是 |
[38:00] | But you’re the one tied up right now. | 现在你才是那个绑着动不了的家伙 |
[38:46] | I miss anything? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[38:48] | Not much. | 哦 没什么 |
[38:51] | – Lenore get out okay? – Yeah. | – 勒诺没事了吧 – 是的 |
[38:54] | All of them did. | 他们都没事 |
[38:58] | Then I guess our work here is done. | 我想我们的工作做完了 |
[39:03] | How you doing, Gordy? | 感觉怎么样啊 戈登 |
[39:05] | You gotta tinkle yet? | 不服气吗 |
[39:07] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[39:09] | Well, get comfy. | 轻松点 |
[39:11] | We’ll call someone in two or three days, have them come out, untie you. | 三天后 我们会打电话叫人来 放开你 |
[39:18] | Ready to go, Dean? | 走吧 迪恩 |
[39:21] | Not yet. | 等等 |
[39:28] | I guess this is goodbye. | 我想 我还是说句再见吧 |
[39:31] | Well, it’s been real. | 嘿 真心的告别 |
[39:45] | Okay. I’m good now. | 好啦 这下终于舒坦了 |
[39:48] | We can go. | 走吧 |
[40:03] | – Sam. – Yeah? | – 萨姆 – 恩 |
[40:06] | Clock me one. | 来 打我一下 |
[40:09] | – What? – Come on. Come on. | – 什么 – 来 快来 |
[40:10] | I won’t even hit you back. Let’s go. | 我不会还手的 来啊 |
[40:14] | No. | 不 |
[40:16] | Let’s go. You get a freebie. Hit me. Come on. | 来啊 痛快点 随你 来啊 |
[40:19] | You look like you just went 12 rounds with a block of cement, Dean. | 你现在灰头土脸的 迪恩 |
[40:23] | I’ll take a rain check. | 以后我再还你这一下 |
[40:27] | I wish we never took this job. It’s jacked everything up. | 我真希望我们从没做过这个 从没发现这些 |
[40:32] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[40:36] | Think about the hunts we went on, our whole lives. | 想想我们的生活 我们猎杀的种种经历 |
[40:39] | – Okay. – What if we killed things… | – 恩 – 如果我们杀错了 |
[40:41] | that didn’t deserve killing? I mean, the way Dad raised us | 你知道吗 爸爸一直教育我们那样做 |
[40:44] | Dean, after what happened to Mom… | 迪恩 在妈妈死后 |
[40:48] | – …Dad did the best he could. – I know he did. | – 爸爸已经做到最好了 – 我明白 |
[40:52] | But the man wasn’t perfect. | 但也许他并不那么完美 |
[40:54] | And the way he raised us to hate those things. | 他教导我们的方式 痛恨所有的鬼魂 |
[40:57] | And, man, I hate them. I do. | 我的确也是那么觉得 我坚信 |
[40:59] | When I killed that vampire at the mill… | 我在伐木场杀掉那个吸血鬼的时候 |
[41:00] | I didn’t even think about it. Hell, I even enjoyed it. | 我没有怎么想 我甚至喜欢那种杀戮的感觉 |
[41:06] | You didn’t kill Lenore. | 可你放过了勒诺 |
[41:08] | No, but every instinct told me to. | 是的 但是我的本能告诉我 |
[41:10] | I was gonna kill her. I was gonna kill them all. | 我该动手杀她 我想杀掉她 消灭他们全部 |
[41:12] | Yeah, Dean, but you didn’t. | 是的 可是你没那么做 |
[41:14] | And that’s what matters. | 这是事实 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:24] | And because you’re a pain in my ass. | 因为你对我来说是个大麻烦 |
[41:29] | I guess I might have to stick around and be a pain in the ass, then. | 我想 对你来说 可能得一直接受我这个麻烦下去了 |
[41:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[41:36] | Don’t mention it. | 别客气 |