时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. | 他想让我们继承他的遗志 |
[00:04] | saving people, hunting things, the family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:09] | Today’s your lucky day, kid. | 小子 今天是你的幸运日 |
[00:13] | – You watch out for Sammy, okay? – Dad, you know I will. | – 你能帮我看着萨姆吧?- 老爸 我会的 你知道我会的 |
[00:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:18] | Time of death, 10:41 a.m. | 死亡时间 上午10:41 |
[00:21] | I miss him, man. And I’m not all right. | 我想父亲 我现在感觉很差 |
[00:24] | – Neither are you. – I’m dealing with Dad’s death. | – 你感觉也不会好 – 我已经接受父亲已死这个事实 |
[00:28] | Dad’s dead. It hurts so bad you can’t take it. | 父亲已经死了 你却太伤心接受不了 |
[00:30] | I’m okay. The next person who asks me if I’m okay… | 我很好 我发誓 下一次再有人问我这事 |
[00:33] | I’m gonna start throwing punches. | 我就给他几拳 |
[00:40] | Okay, we’ve got booze. | 好了 现在我们有啤酒… |
[00:44] | We’ve got chocolate. And…Wait for it. | 巧克力… 等一下 还有这个 |
[00:48] | tortured emo rock, a guaranteed cure for any broken heart. | Emo乐队的摇滚音乐 保证可以除去任何伤痛 |
[00:52] | You didn’t have to do all this. | 你不需要为我那么做 |
[00:55] | – I’m fine. – Yeah, I can see that. | – 我没事 – 是的 看得出来 |
[01:01] | Thanks, Neil. | 谢谢了 Neal |
[01:04] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是够朋友 |
[01:10] | Oh, God, it’s probably him. | 可能是他来了 |
[01:13] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[01:19] | – Where is she? – Chill out. Think about this for a second. | – 她在哪?- 冷静一下 再想想发生了什么如何? |
[01:22] | – I need to talk to her. – Some other time. | – 我要和她谈谈 – 再找个时间谈吧 |
[01:25] | You get out of my face, Neil. | 你给我走开 |
[01:36] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[01:55] | Leave me alone. | 让我… 一个人… 待着 |
[01:57] | Angela, I’m sorry. | 安吉拉 抱歉 |
[01:59] | You’re sorry? | 你说抱歉? |
[02:02] | – You’re sorry. Oh, that’s great. – Angela, listen to me. | – 你说抱歉?喔 真是太好了 – 安吉拉 听我说 |
[02:05] | I don’t wanna listen to you. I’m done listening. | 我不想听你说 我已经听够了 |
[02:07] | – Listen to me. – No… | – 听我说 – 你怎么能这样对我? |
[02:10] | I loved you. | 我曾那么爱你 |
[02:32] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[02:35] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[02:51] | Come on, Sam, I’m begging you. This is stupid. | 算了吧 萨姆 算我求你了 这样做很蠢 |
[02:54] | – Why? – Going to visit Mom’s grave? | – 为什么?- 去妈妈坟前拜忌? |
[02:56] | She doesn’t have a grave. There was no body left after the fire. | 她连坟墓都没有 在那场火烧了之后连遗体也没有 |
[03:00] | – She has a headstone. – Yeah, put up by a man we’ve never met. | – 她有个石碑 – 是由我们素昧蒙面的叔叔立的碑 |
[03:03] | So you wanna go pay your respects to a slab of granite put up by a stranger? | 你想对着一个由陌生人立的碑 来抒发你对母亲的爱 |
[03:07] | – That’s not the point. – Well, then, enlighten me. | – 这不是重点 – 那我要请教一下了 |
[03:09] | It’s not about a body or a casket. | 这不是关于遗体或棺材什么的 |
[03:12] | It’s about her memory, okay? | 这是我们和她一起拥有的记忆 知道吗? |
[03:15] | And after Dad, it just feels like the right thing to do. | 父亲死后 就… 就感觉这是我们应该做的事 |
[03:18] | – It’s irrational, is what it is. – Look, man, no one asked you to come. | – 这只是你的一厢情愿 – 听着 兄弟 没有人叫你一起去 |
[03:22] | Why don’t we swing by the Roadhouse? | 我们还不如去路边的酒吧抓鬼呢? |
[03:24] | We haven’t heard anything on the demon. | 最近我们都没有那恶魔的消息了 |
[03:26] | We should be hunting that son of a bitch. | 我们应该把那个贱魔给做了 |
[03:28] | That’s a good idea. You should. Just drop me off. I’ll hitch a ride… | 这主意不错 你去吧 让我在这下车 我再搭车回去 |
[03:31] | – and I’ll meet you there tomorrow. – Right. | – 明天我们在那儿见 – 很好 |
[03:35] | I’d be stuck with those people | 和那些人鬼混 |
[03:38] | making awkward small talk until you show up. | 谈些尴尬的事直到你出现 |
[03:41] | No, thanks. | 不用了谢谢 |
[04:13] | I think, um… | 我想 嗯… |
[04:17] | I think Dad would have wanted you to have these. | 我想父亲想把这个给你 |
[04:32] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你妈妈 |
[05:55] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 就是这样 – 谢谢 |
[05:58] | Angela Mason. | 安吉拉·梅森 |
[06:00] | She was a student at the local college. Funeral was three days ago. | 她是当地的大学生 三天前刚下葬 |
[06:05] | And? | 接着呢? |
[06:06] | You saw her grave. Everything dead around it in a perfect circle. | 你看到她的坟墓了 坟周围一个圈内的所有生物都死了 |
[06:10] | You don’t think that’s a little weird? | 你不觉得这有点鬼异吗? |
[06:11] | Maybe the groundskeeper went aggro… | 可能是土地主人洒了一点 |
[06:14] | – with the pesticide. – No, I asked him. | – 杀虫剂在上面 – 没有 我问过他了 |
[06:16] | No pesticide, no chemicals. Nobody can explain it. | 没有杀虫剂 化学物质 没人能对此做出解释 |
[06:19] | Okay. So, what are you thinking? | 那好 你有什么想法? |
[06:21] | I don’t know. Unholy ground, maybe. | 我不知道 可能是污秽之地 |
[06:25] | What? | 什么? |
[06:26] | If something evil happened, it could easily poison the ground. | 如果真是恶魔 想那么干是轻而易举的事 |
[06:30] | Remember the farm outside of Cedar Rapids? | 还记得希达皮兹市旁农场发生的事吗? |
[06:32] | – Yeah. – Could be the sign of a demonic presence. | – 我知道 – 这个标记可能意味着恶魔的存在… |
[06:36] | Or the Angela girl’s spirit | 或是安吉拉这个女孩的灵魂 |
[06:38] | if it’s powerful enough. | 如果她真有这个能耐的话 |
[06:41] | Don’t get too excited, you might pull something. | 但也别那么激动 也许事情并不是你想的那样 |
[06:43] | It’s just, stumbling onto a hunt? | 只是想着抓鬼… |
[06:46] | – Here, of all places? – So? | – 到哪里都是这样?- 那怎么样? |
[06:50] | Are you sure this is about a hunt? Not about something else? | 那你是真的只想着抓鬼 不是心里还有别的事? |
[06:53] | What else would it be about? | 还会有什么事? |
[06:57] | – You know, just forget it. – You can believe what you want, Sam. | – 你知道 只想忘记它 – 你要相信你想要什么 萨姆 |
[07:00] | But I let you drag my ass out here. Least we can do is check this out. | 但是你把我拖到这里来的 至少也要把这事查一下吧 |
[07:06] | Yep. Fine. | 那好吧 |
[07:08] | Girl’s dad works in town. He’s a professor at the school. | 这女孩的父亲在镇里工作 他是学校里的教授 |
[07:19] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[07:26] | – Dr. Mason? – Yes. | – 梅森博士?- 我是 |
[07:29] | I’m Sam. This is Dean. | 我是萨姆 这是迪恩 |
[07:31] | We were friends of Angela’s. We… | 我们是安吉拉的朋友 |
[07:34] | We wanted to offer our condolences. | 我们… 我们想来慰问一下 |
[07:37] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[07:48] | – She was beautiful. – Yes, she was. | – 她真漂亮 – 是的 她很漂亮 |
[07:53] | This is an unusual book. | 这书可不一般 |
[07:59] | Oh, it’s Ancient Greek. I teach a course. | 这是古希腊书籍 我教这门课 |
[08:09] | So a car accident, that’s… That’s horrible. | 那场车祸 这… 真是不幸 |
[08:13] | Angie was only a mile away from home when, uh… | 发生车祸时安吉离家只有一英里远 |
[08:18] | It’s gotta be hard… | 像这样失去亲人 |
[08:20] | losing someone like that. | 不是件容易的事 |
[08:23] | Sometimes it’s like they’re still around… | 有时候你会感觉她还在你的身边 |
[08:27] | almost like you can still sense their presence. | 就像你还能感觉到她们的存在 |
[08:31] | – You ever feel anything like that? – I do, as a matter of fact. | – 你有这样的感觉吗?- 事实上我有这样的感觉 |
[08:37] | That’s perfectly normal, Dr. Mason. | 梅森博士 有这种感觉很正常 |
[08:40] | Especially with what you’re going through. | 特别是你在经历这样的事之后 |
[08:44] | You know, I still phone her. | 你知道吗 我还会给她打电话 |
[08:48] | And the phone’s ringing before I remember that, uh… | 直到电话响起我才想到她已死了 嗯… |
[08:55] | Family’s everything, you know? | 家庭意味着一切 |
[08:57] | Angie was the most important thing in my life. | 安吉是我生命中最重要的人 |
[09:01] | And now, well, I’m just lost without her. | 现在我失去了她 |
[09:10] | We’re very sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[09:15] | There’s something going on. We just haven’t found it yet. | 肯定有什么不对劲 只是我们还没有察觉 |
[09:18] | Dean, so far you got a patch of dead grass and nothing. | 迪恩 有可能只是一块没长草的地 没什么特别的 |
[09:22] | Something turned that grave into unholy ground. | 肯定是有东西 让那块地变成污秽之地的 |
[09:25] | There’s no reason for it to be unholy ground. | 没有理由可以证明 那就是块污秽之地 |
[09:27] | Angela Mason was a nice girl who died in a car crash. | 安吉拉是车祸死的 而且她是个好女孩 |
[09:29] | That’s not exactly vengeful-spirit material. You heard her father. | 那里并没有怨气存在 你听到她父亲 |
[09:33] | Maybe Daddy doesn’t know everything there is to know about his little angel. | 你也听她父亲说了 也许她父亲并不知道她女儿的一切 |
[09:37] | You know what? We never should’ve bothered that poor man. | 你知道吗?我们不应该再打扰 那个可怜的父亲 |
[09:40] | – We shouldn’t even be here anymore. – So, what, Sam? We just bail? | – 我们都不应该在这儿 – 那你是什么意思 萨姆? |
[09:44] | Without even figuring out what’s going on? | 在我们还没把事情弄清楚之前就走人? |
[09:47] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我知道接下来该做什么 |
[09:49] | It’s the only reason I went along with you this far. | 这也是我陪你到现在的原因 |
[09:52] | – What are you talking about? – This is about Mom’s grave. | – 你在说什么啊?- 妈妈的坟墓 |
[09:57] | It’s got nothing to do with it. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[09:58] | You wouldn’t step within 100 yards of it. | 你一直在她坟墓的百码之外 没靠近过 |
[10:02] | Look, maybe you’re imagining a hunt where there isn’t one… | 听着 你也许在捕捉 那些想像中并不存在的东西 |
[10:05] | so you don’t have to think about Mom or Dad. | 这样你就可以不一直想着爸妈了 |
[10:17] | You wanna take another swing? | 如果你还出去走走? |
[10:20] | Go ahead, if it’ll make you feel better. | 那就去吧 如果这样做 真的会让你感觉好一点的话 |
[10:24] | I don’t need this crap. | 我不要听这些废话 |
[10:31] | – Dean, where are you going? – I’m gonna go get a drink. Alone. | – 迪恩 你要去哪里?- 我要去喝一杯… 一个人 |
[10:45] | Seriously, get that camera out of my face. | 说真的 把照相机从我的脸上拿开 |
[10:49] | What, you shy? I am, as a matter of fact. | 什么 你害羞 我 事实上 |
[10:51] | Then maybe this’ll help you overcome it. | 也许这会帮助你克服它 |
[10:53] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[10:55] | Oh, liar. You’re crazy about me and you know it. | 哦 骗子 你疯狂的爱着我 你知道的 |
[10:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:59] | You know, I just had an idea. We can make a whole different kind of video. | 我只是有一个想法 我们可以做一个完全不同类型的视频 |
[11:10] | You jerk. | 你这个混蛋 |
[11:14] | – Yeah, but I’m your jerk. – Please turn the camera off. | – 是的 但我是你的傻瓜 – 请关闭相机 |
[11:25] | You’re beautiful, you know that? You know that, right? | 你很美 你知道吗 你知道的 对吧 |
[12:31] | – Who the hell are you? – Wait, wait, wait. | – 你是谁?- 等等 等等 |
[12:33] | – Hold on. – I’m calling 911! | – 等一下 – 我要报警 |
[12:36] | – I’m Angela’s cousin. – What? | – 我是安吉拉的堂兄 – 什么? |
[12:39] | Yeah, her dad sent me over to, uh, pick up her stuff. | 是的 她父亲让我来拿走她的东西 |
[12:42] | Alan Stanwick My name’s Allan. Allan Stanwick. | 我名字是艾伦 艾伦·斯坦威克 |
[12:49] | Her dad didn’t say that you were coming. | 她父亲没说有人要来 |
[12:52] | Well, I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[12:56] | how else would I have the key to your place? | 那我怎么会有你这里的钥匙? |
[13:08] | So I’m sure you got a view of Angela that none of the family got to see. | 你一定看到了安吉拉的另一面 |
[13:14] | Tell me, what was she like? | 告诉我 她人怎么样? |
[13:16] | – What was she really like? – She was great. | 她这个人怎么样?她很好… |
[13:20] | Just great. | 很… 好 |
[13:23] | I mean, she was so… | 我意思是她很… |
[13:29] | – Great. – Yeah. | – 很好 – 是的 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:38] | You two must’ve been really close, huh? | 你们两个关系很好吧? |
[13:42] | We were. | 以前很好 |
[13:45] | But it’s not just her. It’s Matt. | 但不是只是她 还有马特 |
[13:48] | – Who? – Angela’s boyfriend. | – 谁?- 安吉拉的男朋友呀 |
[13:51] | Right, Matt. | 是的 马特 |
[13:53] | – Um, what about him? – He killed himself last night. | – 嗯 他怎么了?- 他昨晚自杀了 |
[13:57] | He cut his own throat. Who does that? | 他自己嗐喉自杀的 这是谁做的? |
[14:01] | That’s terrible. | 太… 不幸了 |
[14:04] | He was taking Angela’s death pretty hard, and I guess… | 他肯定不能承受安吉拉的死 我猜… |
[14:10] | – He’d been messed up about it for days. – Messed up how? | – 我的意思是他这两天有点混乱 – 混乱什么? |
[14:14] | He kept saying that he saw her everywhere. | 他一直说他到哪儿都能看见她 |
[14:17] | Well, I’m sure that that’s normal. | 我想这是很正常的 |
[14:19] | I mean, with everything that he was going through. | 我意思是有这样的经历 说这样的话是正常的 |
[14:21] | He said that he saw her. | 他说他看见她… |
[14:24] | As in an acid trip or something. | 就像游魂一样 |
[14:28] | Were Angela and Matt a happy couple? | 安吉拉和马特是不是幸福的一对? |
[14:30] | Was there any reason Angela would be angry with him? | 我是说马特有做什么事 让安吉拉生气吗? |
[14:33] | What? | 什么? |
[14:35] | No, of course not. Why do you ask? | 不 当然没有 你为什么这样问? |
[14:38] | Just asking. | 随便问问 |
[14:42] | Where did Matt live? | 马特住在哪里? |
[14:45] | Next on the Skin Channel: | 下一部要播出的电影是 |
[14:47] | Casa Erotica 4: A Tale of Two Latin Beauties. | 《色情房屋4》讲述了两个拉丁美女… |
[14:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:57] | What? | 什么? |
[14:59] | Awkward. | 尴尬 |
[15:01] | – Where the hell were you? – Just working my imaginary case. | – 你到底去哪了?- 在跟我想像中的案子 |
[15:05] | Yeah, and…? | 是吗?然后呢? |
[15:07] | Oh, well, you were right. I didn’t find much. | 喔 你是对的 我没什么新发现 |
[15:10] | Yeah. Except Angela’s boyfriend died last night, slit his own throat. | 是的 除了安吉拉男朋友昨晚死了… 切了自己的喉咙 |
[15:13] | But, you know, that’s normal. Uh, let’s see. What else? | 但你知道这也很正常的 嗯 让我想想 还有什么? |
[15:17] | Oh, he was seeing Angela everywhere before he died. | 在他死前 他说他在哪儿都能看见安吉拉 |
[15:20] | But, you know, I’m sure that’s just me transferring my own feelings. | 你知道 这只是我自己瞎想而已 |
[15:24] | Okay, I get it. I’m sorry. Maybe there is something going on here. | 好了 我知道了 对不起了 那里也许真有脏东西 |
[15:27] | Maybe? Sam, I know how to do my job, despite what you might think. | 只是也许?萨姆 不管你怎么想 我都知道该怎么做 |
[15:34] | We should check out the guy’s apartment. | 我们要查一下那个人的公寓 |
[15:37] | I just came from there. | 我刚从那儿回来… |
[15:39] | A pile of dead plants, just like the cemetery. | 那儿有一束死花 就和我们在墓地看到的一样 |
[15:42] | Hell, dead goldfish too. | 还有死金鱼 |
[15:44] | – So unholy ground? – Maybe. | – 真的是污秽之地?- 也许 |
[15:47] | I’m still not getting that powerful angry- spirit vibe from Angela. | 我始终不明白 那种怨恨之气会出自于安吉拉的 |
[15:51] | I have been reading this, though. | 我正在看这个 |
[15:58] | You stole the girl’s diary? | 你偷了那女孩的日记? |
[16:00] | Yeah, Sam. | – 是的 萨姆 |
[16:03] | – If anything, the girl’s a little too nice. – So, what do you wanna do? | – 这女孩有点太好了 – 那你接下来想做什么? |
[16:06] | – Keep digging, talk to her friends. – You get any names? | – 继续调查 再和她的别的朋友谈谈 – 有他们的名字吗? |
[16:09] | You kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[16:11] | I have her bestest friend in the whole wide world. | 我有她全世界朋友的的名字 |
[16:16] | I didn’t realize the college employed grief counselors. | 我不知道大学有雇悲痛辅导员 |
[16:18] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, you talk, we listen. | 是的 是的 你说我们听就可以了 |
[16:21] | Maybe throw in a therapeutic collage. Whatever helps jump start the healing. | 也许再做一些心理治疗 来帮助你们心灵的痊愈 |
[16:26] | Well, I think I’m okay. Thanks. | 我想我没事 谢谢 |
[16:29] | Well, you heard what happened to Matt Harrison, right? | 你知道马特·哈里森的事了吗? |
[16:32] | Yeah, I did. | 是的我知道了 |
[16:33] | We just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只是想确认一下你没事 |
[16:36] | Grief can make people do crazy things. | 悲伤有时会让人做出疯狂的举动 |
[16:41] | Look, I’m sorry about what happened to him. I am. | 听着 对于他的事我感到很抱歉 |
[16:44] | But if Matt killed himself, it wasn’t because of grief. | 但如果是马特自杀的话 那并不是因为悲伤而自杀 |
[16:48] | – No? Then why? – It was guilt. | – 不是吗?那是什么?- 是因为罪恶感 |
[16:52] | – Angie’s death was Matt’s fault. – How was Matt responsible? | – 安吉是死是马特的错 – 他自己也知道 为什么是他的错? |
[16:55] | She really loved that guy. | 她真的很爱他 |
[16:58] | But the night of the accident, she walked in on him with another girl. | 但那天晚上的车祸是因为 她看到他和另一个女孩在一起 |
[17:04] | She was really torn up. That’s why she crashed the car. | 她心都碎了 车祸就这样发生了 |
[17:08] | Um, look, I gotta get ready for work. | 听着 我要去工作了 |
[17:11] | So thanks for the concern, but seriously, I’ll be okay. | 谢谢关心 不过说真的我真的没事 |
[17:21] | Well, that vengeful- spirit theory is starting to make sense. | 关于怨气的说法好像有点道理 |
[17:24] | I mean, hell hath no fury. | 我意思是弃妇的怨气 |
[17:26] | So if Angela got her revenge on Matt | 如果安吉拉已经对马特报了仇 |
[17:29] | you think it’s over? | 你认为一切是不是结束了? |
[17:31] | Well, there’s one way to be sure. | 只有一个办法才能知道 |
[17:35] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[17:37] | – What’s that? – Burn the bones. | – 什么办法?- 把尸骨烧了 |
[17:40] | Burn the bones? | 烧尸骨? |
[17:42] | Are you high? | 你是不是有点晕 |
[17:44] | – Angela died last week. – So? | – 安吉拉上周才死 – 那又怎么样? |
[17:47] | There’s not gonna be bones. | 那她现在还没变成骨头 |
[17:48] | There’s gonna be a ripe, rotting body in the coffin. | 棺材里还是一具完好正在腐烂的尸体 |
[17:52] | Since when are you afraid to get dirty, huh? | 你什么时候怕脏了? |
[18:20] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[18:25] | Hold that. | 帮我拿着 |
[19:03] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[19:28] | They buried the body four days ago. | 他们在4天前埋的尸体 |
[19:30] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂了 |
[19:33] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[19:38] | What is that? I’m not sure. | – 那是什么?- 我不敢肯定 |
[19:40] | I’ve seen these kinds of symbols before. | 但之前我见过这些符号 |
[19:46] | Dean, take it easy. Okay? | 迪恩 别激动 好吗? |
[19:56] | You’re Angie’s friends, right? | 你们是安吉拉的朋友 |
[19:58] | – Dr. Mason…We need to talk. | – 梅森博士… – 我们得谈谈 |
[20:01] | Well, then, come in. | 好的 进来吧 |
[20:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | You teach Ancient Greek. Tell me… | 你是教古希腊语的 告诉我… |
[20:13] | what are these? | 这些是什么意思? |
[20:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:18] | You said this had something to do with Angela. | 这和安吉拉有关吗 |
[20:21] | It does. Please, just humor me. | 是的 拜托 回答我的问题 |
[20:26] | They’re part of an Ancient Greek divination ritual. | 他们是古希腊占卜仪式的一部分 |
[20:29] | – Used for necromancy, right? – That’s right. | – 是做来施巫术的 对吧?- 是的 |
[20:33] | Before we came here, we stopped by the library and did a little homework. | 你瞧 在来这之前 我们去过图书馆 自己做过一些调查 |
[20:36] | Apparently, they use rituals like this one for communicating with the dead. | 事实上 他们是用这个来与死者沟通的 |
[20:40] | Even bringing corpses back to life, full- on zombie action. | 甚至可以让尸体复活 根本就是还魂术 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:46] | I mean, according to the legends. | 我是说 在传说中是的 |
[20:51] | – Now, what’s all this about? – I think you know. | – 但这又有什么关系?- 你自己清楚 |
[20:53] | – Dean. – Look, I get it. | – 迪恩 – 我明白 |
[20:57] | Okay? There are people that I would give anything to see. | 我也会想方设法地想再见某些人一面 |
[20:59] | – But what gives you the right? – Dean. | – 但是你有什么特权?- 迪恩 |
[21:01] | – What? – What’s dead should stay dead. | – 你在说什么?- 该死的就不应该活着 |
[21:04] | – What? – What you brought back… | – 什么 – 你召回来的 |
[21:05] | isn’t even your daughter. These things are vicious. They’re violent. | 不是你女儿 那些东西是邪恶的 残暴的 |
[21:09] | They’re so nasty, they rot the ground. | 它们肮脏之极 可以让周围的一切东西都腐烂 |
[21:11] | I mean, come on, haven’t you seen Pet Sematary? | 得了吧 难道你没看过《宠物坟场》吗? |
[21:13] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[21:16] | – Where is she? – Get out of my house. | – 她在哪?- 滚出我的房子 |
[21:19] | I know you’re hiding her somewhere. Where is she? | 我知道你把她藏起来了 她在哪? |
[21:22] | Dean, stop. That’s enough. Dean, look. | 迪恩 住嘴吧 够了 迪恩 快看看 |
[21:24] | Beautiful, living plants. | 这里的植物还是鲜活的 |
[21:27] | – We’re leaving. – I’m calling the police. | – 我们走了 – 我要报警了 |
[21:29] | Sir, we’re sorry. We won’t bother you again. | 我们很抱歉 先生 我们不会再来烦你了 |
[21:36] | – What is the matter with you? – Back off. | – 你到底是怎么了?- 离我远点 |
[21:38] | That man is innocent. He didn’t deserve that. | 那个人是无辜的 你不该那样对他 |
[21:41] | Maybe he’s keeping her somewhere else. | 看来她不在这里 也许他藏在别的地方了 |
[21:43] | Stop it. That’s enough, okay? Enough. | 别说了 够了 好吗?够了 |
[21:45] | – Sam, I know what I’m doing. – No, you don’t. At all. | – 萨姆 我知道自己在干什么 – 不 你不知道… 一点都不 |
[21:48] | Dean, I don’t scare easy, but you’re scaring the crap out of me. | 我没那么容易被吓 但你这样吓坏我了 |
[21:51] | – Don’t be dramatic san. – You’re lucky this turned out to be a case. | – 别想的那么戏剧化 – 萨姆 你很庆幸我们有事做了 |
[21:54] | Because if it wasn’t, you would’ve found something else to kill. | 即使这不是 你也会找其它东西来猎杀 |
[21:57] | You’re on edge. You’re erratic. Except for when you’re hunting… | 你的情绪现在很激动 很不稳定 |
[22:00] | because then you’re downright scary. | 只有在抓鬼的时候 你才能真正宣泄你的情绪 |
[22:02] | You’re tailspinning, man. | 你正在失去控制 伙计 |
[22:04] | And you refuse to talk about it, and you won’t let me help you. | 而且你避而不谈 也不让我来帮你 |
[22:07] | – I can take care of myself, thanks. – No, you can’t. | – 我能照顾自己 谢谢了 – 不 你不能 |
[22:11] | You know what? You’re the only one who thinks you should have to. | 不 你不行 是你自己在给自己背上这个重担 |
[22:14] | You don’t have to handle this on your own. No one can. | 你不必独自挡起这事 没人可以 |
[22:17] | If you bring up Dad’s death one more time | 如果你再敢提起老爸的死… |
[22:18] | Stop. Please. Dean, it’s killing you. Please. | 停 迪恩 它在折磨你 |
[22:23] | We’ve already lost Dad. | 我们已经失去老爸了 |
[22:25] | We’ve lost Mom. | 失去了妈妈 |
[22:27] | I’ve lost Jessica. | 我也失去了杰西卡 |
[22:30] | And now I’m gonna lose you too? | 难道现在我要失去你了吗? |
[22:35] | We better get out of here before the cops come. | 我们最好在警察到之前 离开这里 |
[22:39] | I hear you. Okay? Yeah, I’m being an ass. And I’m sorry. | 我听到了 我很混球 对不起 |
[22:44] | But we got a zombie running around. | 但有个变态的活死人在附近转悠 |
[22:46] | We need to figure out how to kill it. | 我们必须得找出杀死它的方法 |
[22:51] | Right? | 对吧? |
[22:52] | Our lives are weird, man. | 伙计 我们的生活真够古怪的 |
[22:55] | You’re telling me. | 可不是 |
[22:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:02] | Honey, is something bothering you? | 亲爱的 有事在困扰你吗? |
[23:06] | It’s about Matt. | 是马特 |
[23:08] | – Haven’t we talked about that? – I know, but- | – 我们不是已经讲好的吗?- 我知道 但是 呃… |
[23:11] | Haven’t we wasted enough time on him already? | 我们是不是 在他身上浪费太多时间了? |
[23:15] | Come sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[23:25] | You always said that he didn’t deserve me. | 你总是说他配不上我 |
[23:30] | – You were right. – Angela… | – 你说对了 – 安吉拉 |
[23:35] | you didn’t get out and go see Matt, or…? | 你不会是去见过马特 或… |
[23:38] | I’ve been here the whole time. | 我一直呆在这里啊 |
[23:42] | Neal… Neil, you really think I could do something like that? | 你真的认为我会做出那种事吗? |
[23:47] | No. | 没有 我… |
[23:49] | I don’t know. I can’t help it. | 我不知道 总会不由自主地那么想 |
[23:51] | – You just You seem – Different? | – 只是你… 你看起来… – 不同了? |
[23:56] | You’re right. I am. | 你是对的 我是不同了 |
[24:01] | I’ve realized… | 我已经明白了… |
[24:04] | you’re the only one who ever really loved me. | 你才是那唯一爱我的人 |
[24:10] | You proved that. | 你已经证明过了 |
[24:12] | You brought me back. | 是你复活了我 |
[24:14] | I’m with you now. | 现在我和你在一起了 |
[24:18] | Isn’t that what you always wanted? | 这不是你一直想要的吗? |
[24:24] | We can’t just waste it with a headshot? | 难道就不能给她脑门一枪吗? |
[24:26] | Dude, you’ve been watching way too many Romero flicks. | 老兄 你想得也太简单了 |
[24:29] | So there’s no lore on how to smoke them? | 你是说 没有可以杀死活死人的办法? |
[24:31] | No, Dean, I’m telling you there’s too much. | 不是 我是说方法太多了 |
[24:34] | There’s a hundred legends on the walking dead… | 这里有上百种关于活死人的传说 |
[24:36] | but they all have different methods for killing them. | 杀死它们的方法也有上百种 |
[24:39] | Some say setting them on fire. | 有的说用火烧 |
[24:40] | One said… Where is it? | 还有的说… 在哪呢? |
[24:42] | Right here. feeding their hearts to wild dogs. | 在这儿 把它们的心脏拿去喂野狗 |
[24:44] | That’s my personal favorite. | 那是我最喜欢的 |
[24:46] | Who knows what’s real and what’s myth? | 但是谁知道其中的真伪啊? |
[24:48] | – Is there anything they have in common? – No. A few said silver might work. | – 有共同点吗?- 没有 只是有些说道银器可能管用 |
[24:52] | – Silver’s a start. – Yeah. But how are we gonna find Angela? | – 那就先用银器吧 – 但是现在怎样才能找到安吉拉? |
[24:55] | – We gotta figure out who brought her back. – Any ideas? | – 那就得先找出是谁让她复活的 – 有线索吗? |
[24:58] | I think if it’s not her dad, it might be that guy Neil. | 如果不是她爸爸的话 那就可能是那个叫尼尔的了 |
[25:01] | – Neal? – Yep. | – 尼尔 – 是的 |
[25:03] | – How’d you come up with that? – Well, you got your journal, I got mine. | – 你怎么知道的?- 你有张良计 我有过墙梯 |
[25:07] | “Neil’s a real shoulder to cry on. | “尼尔是个可以依靠的肩膀 |
[25:09] | He so understands what I’m going through with Matt.” | 他很了解我和马特之间的事” |
[25:12] | There’s more in here where that came from. | 这里还有很多 |
[25:14] | It’s got unrequited Duckie love all over it. | 到处写满了这种无私奉献的爱意 |
[25:16] | But that doesn’t mean he brought her back from the dead. | 但是那不代表就是他做的 |
[25:19] | Mm. Did I mention that he’s Professor Mason’s TA? | 嗯 我有提过 他是梅森教授的助教吗? |
[25:21] | Has access to all the same books? | 他可以拿到一样的书籍 |
[25:29] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[25:35] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[25:37] | It’s your grief counselors. We’ve come to hug. | 你的悲痛辅导员来了 我们是来安慰你的 |
[25:44] | Silver bullets? | 银弹? |
[25:45] | Yeah, enough to make her rattle like a change purse. | 是的 足以打得她像个零钱包了 |
[26:15] | Unless this is where he keeps his porn. | 除非这是他藏A片的地方 |
[26:45] | – Sure looks like a zombie pen to me. – Yeah. | – 我看这里像个活死人的猪圈 – 是的 |
[26:49] | An empty one. | 但是空的 |
[26:53] | You think Angela’s going after somebody? | 你认为安吉拉是去找什么人了吗? |
[27:05] | No, I think she went out to rent Beaches. | 不 我想她是出去租电影了 |
[27:07] | Look, smart-ass, she might kill someone. | 听着 聪明人 她也许去杀人了 |
[27:10] | We gotta find her, Dean. | 我们得找到她 迪恩 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[27:16] | All right, she clipped Matt because he was cheating, right? | 好吧 她杀了马特 因为他欺骗了她 对吧? |
[27:19] | – Yeah. – Well, it takes two to, you know… | – 是的 – 要偷情的话 你知道的 |
[27:22] | have hardcore sex. | 都要成对的 |
[27:25] | I don’t know, it just seemed that Angela’s roommate… | 我不知道 我只是觉得 |
[27:29] | was broken up over Matt’s death. | 对马特的死很伤心 |
[27:32] | I mean, like, really broken up. | 我是指 打心底的那种伤心 |
[27:55] | Hello? | 谁啊? |
[28:04] | Hi, Lindsey. I’m home. | 你好啊 琳赛 我回来了 |
[28:17] | You know what you did. | 你清楚自己做了什么 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[28:24] | You’re not sorry enough! | 那还不够 |
[28:49] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:51] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:54] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝啊 哦 我的上帝啊 |
[29:26] | Hey, I got you. I got you. | 好了 好了 |
[29:31] | Damn, that dead chick can run. | 该死的 那个死小妞跑得真快 |
[29:33] | What now? | 然后呢? |
[29:36] | I say we go have a little chat with Neil. | 该去找尼尔聊聊了 |
[29:43] | So the silver bullets, they did something, right? | 那么 那些银弹 有些作用吧? |
[29:45] | Yeah, something. But not enough. What else you got? | 是的 有些作用 但还不够 你还查到什么了? |
[29:49] | Um… | 呃 |
[29:50] | Okay, besides silver, we have nailing the undead back into their grave beds. | 除了银器 我们还要 “把活死人顶在它们的棺材里” |
[29:55] | It’s mentioned a few times | 这个被提到好几次了 |
[29:56] | It’s probably where the vampire staking lore came from. | 也许这就是钉吸血鬼的由来吧 |
[29:59] | – Their grave beds? You serious? – Yeah. | – 它们的棺材?你认真的吗?- 是啊 |
[30:03] | How the hell are we gonna get Angela back to the cemetery? | 那我们要怎样 才能把安吉拉引到公墓啊? |
[30:17] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这做什么? |
[30:21] | I’ve heard of some people doing some desperate things to get laid | 我听说过有人为了放倒女孩 而不择手段 |
[30:24] | but you… | 但是你 |
[30:26] | You take the cake. | 你却放倒一具尸体 |
[30:28] | Okay, who are you guys? | 你们是谁? |
[30:29] | You might wanna ask Angela that question. | 你或许该去问问安吉拉这个问题 |
[30:32] | – What? – We know what you did. | – 什么?- 我们知道你做了什么 |
[30:35] | The ritual. | 仪式… |
[30:37] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[30:39] | Crazy. | 你们疯了 |
[30:41] | Your girlfriend’s past her expiration date and we’re crazy? | 你的女朋友是个死人 说我们疯了? |
[30:45] | When someone’s gone, they should stay gone. | 当人们死时 他们就得是死的 |
[30:47] | You don’t mess with that kind of stuff. | 你不能把那事给弄混了 |
[30:50] | Angela killed Matt. | 安吉拉杀了马特 |
[30:53] | She tried to kill Lindsey. | 还想要杀死琳赛 |
[30:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[31:01] | Hey. No more crap, Neil. | 嗨 别废话了 尼尔 |
[31:03] | His blood is on your hands. | 你的手上已经沾满了血 |
[31:05] | Now, me and him can make this right, but you gotta tell us where she is. | 我和他可以平息这事 但你告诉我们她在哪 |
[31:10] | Tell us! | 告诉我们 |
[31:14] | My house. She’s at my house. | 在我家 她在我家 |
[31:28] | Are you sure about that? | 你肯定吗? |
[31:40] | Listen, it doesn’t really matter where she is. | 听着 她在哪其实并不重要 |
[31:43] | There’s only one way to stop her. | 只有一个办法可以阻止她 |
[31:46] | We’ve gotta perform another ritual over her grave. | 那就在她的墓地再做次仪式 |
[31:49] | To reverse the one that you did. | 从而颠倒你所做的 |
[31:51] | We’re gonna need some black root, some scar weed, some candles. | 我们需要一些黑根 瘢痕叶和一些蜡烛 |
[31:55] | It’s complicated, but it’ll get the job done. | 非常复杂 但是那会让这一切结束 |
[31:57] | She’ll be dead again in a couple hours. | 几小时后她又会死去 |
[31:59] | I think you should come with us. | 我想你应该和我们一起 |
[32:05] | I’m serious, Neil. Leave with us, right now. | 我说真的 尼尔 马上就跟我们走 |
[32:08] | No. | 不 |
[32:11] | No. | 不 |
[32:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:20] | Get out of here as soon as you can. | 尽快离开这里 |
[32:23] | But most of all, be cool. | 但是最重要的是要冷静 |
[32:25] | No sudden movements. | 不要惊慌 |
[32:27] | Don’t make her mad. | 不要惹她生气 |
[32:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:51] | – You said you’d stay in the house. – I’m sorry. | – 你说过你不会出去的 – 对不起 |
[32:54] | I just needed to see you. | 我只是想见见你 |
[32:56] | Neil, please. | 尼尔 求你了 |
[33:01] | You have to help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[33:07] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[33:08] | Come with me to the cemetery. | 和我一起去公墓 |
[33:10] | Neil, they’re trying to kill me. We have to stop them. | 尼尔 他们想要杀了我 我们得去阻止他们 |
[33:13] | You mean kill them. | 你是说要杀了他们吗? |
[33:17] | It’s true. | 那是真的喽… |
[33:19] | – Matt and Lindsey. – They hurt me. | – 马特和琳赛 – 他们先伤害我的 |
[33:22] | If you love me, you’ll make sure nobody hurts me again. | 如果你爱我 你就不能让别人再次伤害我 |
[33:25] | Take me to the cemetery, and then all this will be over. | 带我去公墓 然后等一切都结束后 |
[33:29] | We can start new lives together. | 我们就能一起开始新的生活 |
[33:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:38] | God help me, but okay. | 愿上帝助我 但是好的 |
[33:41] | I’ll go get the car. | 我去拿车 |
[33:43] | Just… Just wait here. | 你就… 就等在这里 |
[34:10] | Neil, you look nervous. | 尼尔 你看起来很紧张 |
[34:13] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[34:16] | Were you going to leave me? | 难道你… 想要抛弃我吗? |
[34:19] | – No, of course not. I…You were, weren’t you? | – 不 当然不会 – 你会的 不是吗? |
[34:24] | How could you? | 你怎么能? |
[34:25] | – Neil, I loved you. – Angela | – 尼尔 我爱你啊 – 安吉拉 |
[34:40] | You really think this is gonna work? | 你真认为这可行吗? |
[34:43] | No, not really. | 不 不一定 |
[34:48] | But it was the only thing I could come up with. | 但是这我唯一能想到的了 |
[35:46] | Wait. It’s not what you think. | 等等 这不是你所想的 |
[35:49] | I didn’t ask to be brought back. But it’s still me. | 我没有想过要复活 但我还是我 |
[35:52] | I’m still a person. Please. | 我仍是个人 求你了 |
[36:31] | Wait, don’t! | 求你不要 |
[36:50] | What’s dead should stay dead. | 该死的就不应该活着 |
[37:02] | – Rest in peace. – Yeah. For good this time, okay? | – 安息吧 – 是的 这次一定要了 好吗? |
[37:12] | You know, the whole fake- ritual thing, luring Angela into the cemetery… | 你知道吗 这整个引诱安吉拉来公墓的假仪式计划 |
[37:18] | pretty sharp. | 真的很高明 |
[37:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:21] | But did we have to use me as bait? | 但你一定要把我当成诱饵了吗? |
[37:24] | I figured you were more her type. She had pretty crappy taste in guys. | 我觉得你更合她的胃口 她喜欢那种吊儿郎当的帅哥 |
[37:28] | I think she broke my hand. | 我想她弄断了我的手 |
[37:31] | You’re just too fragile. We’ll get it looked at later. | 你就是太脆弱了 我们待会去料理你的手 |
[37:40] | You wanna stay for a while? | 你想要多待一会吗? |
[37:46] | No. | 不用了 |
[38:56] | Dean, what is it? | 迪恩 怎么了? |
[39:02] | – I’m sorry. – You? | – 对不起 – 你 |
[39:05] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[39:09] | The way I’ve been acting. | 为了最近我所做的 |
[39:29] | And for Dad. | 还有老爸 |
[39:34] | I mean, he was your dad too. | 我的意思是 他也是你的老爸 |
[39:38] | – And it’s my fault that he’s gone. – What are you talking about? | – 他的死是我的错 – 你在说什么呢? |
[39:42] | I know you’ve been thinking it. So have I. | 我知道你已经想到了 我也是 |
[39:45] | Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. | 那并不难想到 |
[39:49] | Back at the hospital, you know, full recovery. | 在医院的时候 我的伤一下子全好了 |
[39:54] | It was a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[39:56] | And five minutes later, Dad’s dead and the Colt’s gone. | 但是5分钟后 老爸死了 柯尔特也不见了 |
[39:59] | You can’t tell me there’s not a connection there. | 不要告诉我这之间没有关系 |
[40:04] | I don’t know how the demon was involved. | 我不知道那个恶魔是怎么得逞的 |
[40:08] | I don’t know how the whole thing went down, exactly. | 也不知道到底是发生了什么事… |
[40:12] | But Dad’s dead because of me. | 但是老爸是因我而死的 |
[40:16] | – And that much I do know. – We don’t know that. Not for sure. | – 这我很清楚 – 我们都不肯定 |
[40:20] | Sam… | 萨姆… |
[40:24] | you and Dad… | 你和老爸… |
[40:29] | you’re the most important people in my life. | 你们是我一生中最重要的亲人 |
[40:33] | And now… | 但现在… |
[40:37] | I never should’ve come back, Sam. It wasn’t natural. | 我后悔自己被救了回来 萨姆 那样是违反常规的 |
[40:42] | And now look what’s come of it. | 看看现在 |
[40:47] | I was dead. | 我本该死了 |
[40:50] | And I should have stayed dead. | 我不应该活着的 |
[40:59] | You wanted to know how I was feeling. | 你想要知道我的感受吗 |
[41:04] | Well, that’s it. | 就是这样的 |
[41:09] | So tell me… | 所以告诉我 |
[41:16] | what could you possibly say to make that all right? | 你要怎么说才能纠正这一切? |