时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off: | 父亲要我们继续他的遗志 |
[00:04] | Saving people, hunting things, the family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 这是家族事业 |
[00:11] | I have these nightmares, and sometimes they come true. | 我做了些恶梦 有时候这些梦成真了 |
[00:14] | Come again? | 又做梦了? |
[00:15] | I dreamt about Jessica’s death before it happened. | 我梦到过在杰西卡死前的景象 |
[00:18] | A vision. It started as nightmares. | 一个影像 以恶梦的形式出现 |
[00:20] | It started happening while he was awake. | 后来就算醒着 他也会有这样的影像 |
[00:22] | The closer I get to the demon, the stronger the visions get. | 离那魔鬼越近 那些影像更清晰 |
[00:25] | The demon, he said he had plans for me and children like me. | 那魔鬼说 他已经为我和其他人规划好了一切 |
[00:29] | – You have any idea what he meant? – No, I don’t. | – 你知道他是什么意思?- 我不知道 |
[00:32] | Max, your abilities, they started six, seven months ago? | 马克斯 你拥有的能力 是不是在六七个月前开始的? |
[00:35] | – How’d you know that? – That’s when mine started. | – 你怎么知道?- 我也是在那个时候拥有特殊能力的 |
[00:38] | The same thing killed our mothers. And you and I are chosen. | 是同一个魔鬼杀死了我们的母亲 我们是被他选中的 |
[00:42] | – For what? – I don’t know. | – 选中做什么 – 我不知道 |
[00:44] | The thing I don’t get is why, man. I guess because we’re so alike? | 我不知道是什么原因 大概因为我们有相似之处吧? |
[00:47] | He is nothing like you. He is a monster. | 马克斯和你没有相似之处 萨姆 马克斯是个怪物 |
[00:49] | He’s already killed two people, now he’s gunning for a third. | 他已经杀了二个人了 现在正要杀第三个人 |
[00:55] | Did he say anything to you? | 他对你说了什么? |
[00:57] | No. Nothing. | 没有 没什么 |
[01:16] | Hey, doc. | 你好 医生 |
[01:23] | Hello? Yeah. | 哈喽?是的 |
[01:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:56] | – Afternoon, Dennis. – Hey, doc. | – 下午好丹尼斯 – 嘿 医生 |
[01:59] | – I’d like to look at a gun. – Yeah, right, doc. | – 我想看看枪 – 好的 医生 |
[02:05] | Seriously? | 你认真的? |
[02:16] | That one. | 那把 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:24] | That’s a turkey hunter. Twelve gauge, pump action. | 这是土耳其猎枪 12口径 手动上膛 |
[02:30] | Don’t leave enough turkey behind, you ask me. | 要我说 这比土耳其造的好多了 |
[02:33] | What sort of shells does it use? | 什么 嗯 用的是什么子弹? |
[02:38] | Right here. | 这个 |
[02:40] | I’m taking the boys up to the cabin this weekend, if you’re, uh… | 这个周末我把打算带孩子去小屋 如果你 嗯… |
[02:44] | I mean, if you think you might like to take up the sport. | 我意思是如果你对打猎感兴趣的话 |
[02:47] | Thanks, but no. You know guns make me nervous, always have. | 谢谢 我没兴趣 枪会让我变得紧张 而且总是这样 |
[02:52] | – This one goes in here, right? – Whoa, doc, no, no. | – 是这样装是吗?- 哇噢 医生 不不 |
[02:56] | You can’t load on the premises. It’s illegal. | 你不能在室里上膛 这是不合法的 |
[02:58] | – It’s okay, Dennis. – No, no | – 没事的丹尼斯 – 不不 |
[03:00] | It’s okay, Dennis. It’s all gonna be… | 没事的丹尼斯 一切都会… |
[03:05] | – …okay. – Doc! | – … 没事 – 医生 |
[03:10] | No. No, it’s okay. | 不不 没事 |
[03:12] | It’s okay. It’s all gonna be okay. | 没事 一切都会… 没事的 |
[03:35] | Sam, come on, zip it up. Let’s hit the road. | 萨姆 快点 把拉链拉上 让我们… 上路 |
[03:40] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:58] | I don’t know, man. Why don’t we just chill out, think about this? | 我不知道 为什么不冷静下来想想这事? |
[04:03] | What’s there to think about? | 有什么好想的? |
[04:05] | Don’t know if going to the Roadhouse is smart. | 只是不知道 去罗德豪斯是不是个好主意 |
[04:07] | It’s another premonition. I know it. | 迪恩 又一个前兆 没错的 |
[04:09] | – This will happen. Ash can tell us where. – Yeah, but | – 这一定会发生的 阿什会告诉我们地点 – 是 但是 |
[04:12] | Could have a connection with the demon. | 而且这或许和那个魔鬼有关 |
[04:14] | – My visions always do. – That’s my point. | – 我的影像一直很准的 – 这就是我要说的 |
[04:16] | There will be hunters. Don’t know if announcing… | 那里也许有猎捕者了 我不知道… |
[04:19] | that you’re some supernatural freak with a demonic connection… | 我们到那儿 说你是个什么超能力的 |
[04:22] | is the best thing, okay? | 和魔鬼有联系的怪胎会是什么好事 |
[04:25] | So I’m a freak now? | 那现在我是怪胎喽? |
[04:28] | You’ve always been a freak. | 你一直都是 |
[04:43] | Damn, little lady, that was my room money. | 妈的 小姐 这是我的房租钱 |
[04:46] | I guess you’re taking a truck nap tonight. | 我想你今晚要在车里睡一晚了 |
[04:48] | Ought to check the high scores before you put your money down. | 在你把钱放进去前 最好看看最高分记录是谁 |
[04:53] | Went and got yourself hustled, Ed. | 快点走吧 Ed |
[05:05] | – Just can’t stay away, huh? – Yeah, looks like. How you doing, Jo? | – 走的不太远 是吧?- 是的 好像是的 过的怎么样 乔? |
[05:10] | – Where’s Ash? – In his backroom. | – 阿什在哪?- 在后屋 |
[05:12] | – Great. – And I’m fine. | – 很好 – 我过得很好 |
[05:15] | Sorry, he’s-We’re kind of on a bit of a timetable. | 抱歉他有点急 |
[05:18] | Mm-hm. | 阿什? |
[05:27] | Ash. | 夏普斯维尔镇的悲剧 好像又要重现了… |
[05:32] | Hey, Ash. | 嘿 阿什? |
[05:36] | Hey, Dr. Badass. | 嘿 坏蛋博士? |
[05:42] | Sam. Dean. Sam and Dean. | 萨姆 迪恩 萨姆和迪恩 |
[05:49] | Hey, Ash. Um… | 嘿 阿什 |
[05:51] | We need your help. | 嗯 我们需要你的帮助 |
[05:52] | Oh, hell, then. Guess I need my pants. | 妈的 看来要穿上裤子了 |
[06:00] | I got a match. It’s the logo for the Blue Ridge Bus Lines. | 我找到和这相符的了 是布卢里奇汽车站的标志 |
[06:04] | – Guthrie, Oklahoma. – Okay, do me a favor. | – 在俄克拉何马州的格思里 – 那好 帮忙找一下在格思里 |
[06:07] | Check Guthrie for any demonic signs or omens or anything like that. | 有没有魔鬼的踪迹 或和其有关的 |
[06:11] | You think the demon’s there? | 你认为魔鬼在那里? |
[06:14] | – Yeah, maybe. – Why would you think that? | – 是的 有这可能 – 为什么这么想? |
[06:17] | Just check it, all right? | 查查 好吗? |
[06:23] | No, sir, nothing. No demon. | 没有 朋友 什么也没有 没有魔鬼踪迹 |
[06:27] | All right, try something else for me. | 那好 再帮我查下别的 |
[06:30] | Search Guthrie for a house fire. It would be 1983. | 查一下格思里那的房屋起火事件 发生在1983年的 |
[06:33] | Fire’s origin would be a baby’s nursery… | 火灾是从育婴室开始的 |
[06:35] | night of the kid’s 6-month birthday. | 时间是在孩子六个月的生日 |
[06:42] | Okay, now, that is just weird, man. | 好 现在觉得的有点奇怪 朋友 |
[06:45] | Why the hell would I be looking for that? | 我他妈的为什么要找这些? |
[06:51] | – Because there’s a PBR in it for you. – Give me 15 minutes. | – 因为查了这东西归你了 – 给我十五分钟 |
[07:21] | – What? – REO Speedwagon? | – 查到什么?- R. -E. -O. -的Speedwagon? |
[07:23] | Damn right, REO. Kevin Cronin sings it from the heart. | 就是这个R. -E. -O 凯文·克罗宁是用心在唱这首歌 |
[07:27] | He sings it from the hair. There’s a difference. | 他是用头发在唱的 这就是不同之处 |
[07:34] | That profile you’ve got Ash looking for. | 你们要阿什查的的那个案子 |
[07:37] | Your mom died the same way, didn’t she? A fire in Sam’s nursery? | 你妈也是这样死的 是吗?死在萨姆育婴室里的火中? |
[07:42] | Jo, it’s kind of a family thing. | 乔 这是我们自家事 |
[07:44] | – I could help. – I’m sure you could. | – 我可以帮助你们 – 我知道你能帮上忙 |
[07:46] | But we gotta handle this one ourselves. | 但我们想自己处理这事 |
[07:49] | Besides, if I ran off with you, your mother might kill me. | 而且 如果我把你拖下水 你妈会杀了我 |
[07:56] | – You’re afraid of my mother? – I think so. | – 你怕我妈?- 我是这么认为的 |
[08:00] | – We have a match. We gotta go. – All right, Jo. See you later. | – 我们找到相符的了 我们得走了 – 好了 乔 待会儿再见 |
[08:28] | You’re kidding, right? | 你唱上瘾了是吧? |
[08:31] | Heard it somewhere, can’t get it out of my head. | 在别处听到这首歌 就在脑中挥之不去了 |
[08:34] | I don’t know, man. What do you got? | 我也不知道为什么 有什么发现? |
[08:38] | Andrew Gallagher. Born in ’83, like me. | 安得烈·加拉赫 1983年出生 和我一样 |
[08:43] | Lost his mother in a nursery fire exactly six months later | 育婴室火灾烧死了她的母亲 当时他也只有六个月大 |
[08:46] | also like me. | 这一点也和我一样 |
[08:47] | You think the demon killed his mom? | 你认为那魔鬼杀死了他的母亲? |
[08:49] | – Looks like it. – How did you know to look? | – 貌似如此 – 你知道怎么样找到这个人? |
[08:51] | If premonitions aren’t about the demon | 如果不是和那魔鬼有关 我为什么会有那些前兆 |
[08:54] | they’re about the kids the demon visited. | 前兆的内容都是关于魔鬼选定的孩子 |
[08:56] | Like Max Miller, remember him? | 就像马克斯 米勒 还记得他吗? |
[08:57] | Yes.But Max Miller was a pasty little psycho. | 当然 但马克斯 米勒是个彻底的疯子 |
[08:59] | He was killing people | 问题是他杀了人 |
[09:01] | and I was having the same type of visions about him. | 而且那些影像我都预见到了 |
[09:03] | It could be happening again with this Gallagher. | 现在这一切又重现了 而且是在加拉赫那个人身上 |
[09:06] | – How do we find him? – Don’t know. | – 我们如何能找到他?- 我不知道 |
[09:07] | No current address, no current employment. | 没有当前住址 没有就职资料 |
[09:10] | Still owes money on all his bills. Phone, credit, utilities. | 欠支票钱 电话费 信用卡费 还有其它一些费用 |
[09:13] | – Collection-agency flags? – None in the system. | – 社工处呢?- 系统里也查不到 |
[09:16] | – They just let him take a walk? – Seems like it. | – 他们就让他到处流荡 – 好像是这样 |
[09:20] | There’s a work address from his last W2, about a year ago. | 从W- 2里得到了他一年前工作的地址 |
[09:24] | We’ll start there. | 那我们就从那里开始 |
[09:32] | You won’t get anything out of Andy, guys. I’m sorry, but they never do. | 你从安迪那里问不到什么的 不好意思 他们从没问到过 |
[09:37] | – They? – You’re debt collectors, right? | – “他们”?- 你们是收帐的 是吗? |
[09:40] | Once in a while, they come by. | 有一次他们过来 |
[09:42] | I don’t know what Andy says to them, but they never come back. | 我不知道安迪对他们说了什么 但他们就再也没有来过 |
[09:46] | Actually, we’re lawyers, representing his Great-aunt Lita. | 事实上 我们代表他的姨祖母丽塔的律师 |
[09:50] | She passed, God rest her soul, but left Andy a sizable estate. | 她过世了 愿她安息 但她留了点房产给安迪 |
[09:54] | Yeah. So are you a friend of his? | 是吗 那你是他的朋友吗? |
[09:57] | I used to be, yeah. I don’t see much of Andy anymore. | 我以前是 但最近我没见到过他 |
[10:00] | Andy? Andy kicks ass, man. | 安迪?安迪很棒 朋友 |
[10:03] | – Is that right? – Yes. | – 是吗?- 是的 |
[10:05] | Andy can get you into anything. | 安迪什么事都办得到 |
[10:06] | He got me backstage at Aerosmith once. | 有次甚至带我去了Aerosmith乐团的后台 |
[10:08] | It was beautiful, bro. | 那里真是美极了 伙计 |
[10:09] | Uh-huh. How about busing a table or two, Webber? | 韦伯 是不是还有一两张桌子没擦? |
[10:13] | Yeah. You bet, boss. | 好吧 你说了算 老板 |
[10:16] | Look, if you wanna find him, try Orchard Street. | 听着 如果你们想找到他 到奥查德街去找找 |
[10:19] | Look for a van with a barbarian queen painted on the side. | 只要去找一辆在车身喷有 野蛮女王图案的货车就行了 |
[10:23] | Barbarian queen. | 野蛮女王 |
[10:24] | She’s riding a polar bear. It’s kind of hard to miss. | 那车很显眼 不会错过的 |
[10:32] | I’m sorry, I’m starting to like this dude. That van is sweet. | 抱歉 我已经开始喜欢那位朋友了 这货车真是赞 |
[10:39] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | – 怎么回事?- 没事 |
[10:42] | You look like you’re sucking a lemon. What’s going on? | 萨姆 你看上去像吃了个酸柠檬 |
[10:45] | Andrew Gallagher. He’s the second guy like this we’ve found. | 这是安得烈·加拉赫 他是第二个像我一样的人 |
[10:49] | Demon came when they were kids, now they kill people. | 魔鬼在他们还是孩子的时候去过 现在他们正在杀人 |
[10:51] | We don’t know what Andrew is. Could be innocent. | 我们不了解安得烈·加拉赫的情况 他可能是无辜的 |
[10:54] | – My visions haven’t been wrong yet. – What’s your point? | – 我的前兆从没有错过 – 你是什么意思? |
[10:57] | – My point is I’m one of them. – No, you’re not. | – 我的意思是我和他们一样 – 不 你和他们不同 |
[11:00] | The demon said he had plans for me and children like me. | 迪恩 那魔鬼说已经给我们 这些孩子规划好了一切 |
[11:03] | – Yeah? – Yeah, maybe this is his plan. | – 是吗?- 也许这只是他的计划 |
[11:05] | Maybe we’re all a bunch of psychic freaks. | 也许我们是一群有超能力的怪胎 |
[11:08] | Maybe we’re all supposed to be | 也许我们都会成为… |
[11:09] | – What, killers? – Yeah. | – 凶手?- 是吗 |
[11:11] | The demon wants you out there killing with your minds, is that it? | 所以那魔鬼想你来这用你的意念杀人? |
[11:14] | Give me a break. You’re not a murderer, Sam. | 饶了我吧 你不是杀人犯 萨姆 |
[11:17] | – You don’t have it in your bones. – No? | – 你没有这个胆量去杀人 – 没有吗? |
[11:23] | Last I checked, I kill all kinds of things. | 上次我记得我有杀过 |
[11:25] | But those things were asking for it. There’s a difference. | 那是他自找的 那就是区别 |
[11:43] | Got him. | 他现身了 |
[12:12] | That’s him. That older guy. That’s him. He’s the shooter. | 是他 那个老男人 就是他开的枪 |
[12:16] | Well, you keep on him. I’ll stick with Andy. Go. | 那好 你跟着他 我盯着安迪 |
[13:07] | – Hey. – Hey, hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:09] | – This is a cherry ride. – Yeah, thanks. | – 这车不错 – 是的 谢谢 |
[13:12] | Manual ’67. Impala’s best year, if you ask me. | 朋友 我得说 67年的高角羚是最棒的 |
[13:17] | This is a serious classic. | 这真是经典啊 |
[13:18] | Yeah. Well, you know, I just rebuilt her. | 你知道吗 我刚重装过 |
[13:20] | – Can’t let a car like this one go. – Damn straight. | – 我可不想让它报废了 – 说的对 |
[13:23] | Hey, can I have it? | 嘿 我能不能开一下? |
[13:25] | – Sure, man. – All right. Sweet. | – 当然 伙计 – 好人 |
[13:30] | Hop right in there. | 进去吧 |
[13:32] | – There you go. – That is nice. | – 你开吧 – 很好 |
[13:35] | – Take it easy. – All right. | – 放轻松 – 好的 |
[13:50] | Hello? Yeah. | 哈喽?是我 |
[14:41] | Hello? Yeah. All right. | 哈喽 是我 |
[14:47] | Andy’s got the Impala. – I know. | – 迪恩 安迪在开高角羚 – 我知道啊 |
[14:49] | He just sort of asked me for it and I let him take it. | 他让我借他开开 我就让他开了 |
[14:52] | – You what? – He full on Obi Wan’d me. | – 你什么?- 他控制了我 |
[14:54] | It’s mind control, man. | 我的意识被他控制了 |
[15:18] | I kept him out of the gun store. | 我阻止他进枪枝店 |
[15:23] | Thought he was okay. | 我还以为他会没事 |
[15:26] | I thought he was past it, at least | 我想他能逃过这一关的 至少… |
[15:30] | I should’ve stayed with him. | 我应该跟紧点 |
[15:35] | Andy. What’s up, dog? | 你好吗 朋友? |
[15:40] | Andy. What are you doing here? | 安迪 你在这干什么? |
[15:46] | Dr. Jennings, he’s dead. | 詹宁斯医生 他死了 |
[15:51] | Oh, no. I’m sorry. | 喔 不 真是抱歉 |
[15:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 我 我… |
[15:58] | I was upset and I wanted to see you. | 我只是很伤心 我想来见你 |
[16:03] | Well, I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你来见我 |
[16:06] | I, um… | 我 嗯… |
[16:09] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[16:16] | You know what? Some guys were here this morning, looking for you. | 你知道吗?今天早上有人到这来找你 |
[16:21] | What guys? | 什么人? |
[16:27] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry, baby. I’ll never leave you again. | 对不起亲爱的 我不会再离开你了 |
[16:38] | At least he left the keys in it. | 至少他把车钥匙留下了 |
[16:40] | Yeah. Real Samaritan, this guy. | 是的 这朋友真的不错 |
[16:43] | He can’t work his mojo by twitching his nose. | 他好像不是凭空就能控制别人 |
[16:45] | He’s gotta use verbal commands. | 好像要通过声音来操纵 |
[16:47] | Doctor had just gotten off his cell phone when he stepped in front of that bus. | 那医生走到车前时正在听电话 |
[16:52] | Andy must have called or something. | 肯定是安迪打电话给他 或是其它什么的 |
[16:55] | I don’t know, maybe… | 我不知道 也许… |
[16:57] | – Beg your pardon? – I don’t know if he’s our guy. | – 你说什么?- 我只是不确定他是不是我们要找的人 |
[16:59] | You had O.J. convicted before he got out of his Bronco | 在他没有下车前你也认定他有罪了 |
[17:02] | and you doubt this? | 可现在你却对此表示怀疑了? |
[17:03] | He doesn’t seem like the stone cold killer type, that’s all. | 他不像是冷血杀手那型 就是这意思 |
[17:06] | And O.J. was guilty. | 而且我只是说他心虚了 |
[17:07] | Either way, how are we gonna track this guy down? | 那我们要怎么让他就犯 |
[17:12] | Not a problem. | 那不是问题 |
[17:14] | Not exactly an inconspicuous ride. | 真是个惹人注意的车子 |
[17:18] | Let’s have a look. | 让我们看看 |
[17:26] | Oh, come on. | 喔 拜托 |
[17:30] | This is magnificent, that’s what this is. | 这是… 这真是壮观 真的是壮观 |
[17:33] | Not exactly a serial killer’s lair, though. | 不像是连环杀手的后车箱 |
[17:37] | There’s no clown paintings on the walls | 墙上没有小丑 |
[17:40] | or scissors stuck in victims’ photos. | 也没有剪过的受害者的照片上 |
[17:43] | Like the tiger. | 我喜欢这老虎 |
[17:45] | Hegel, Kant, Wittgenstein. That’s some pretty heavy reading, Dean. | 黑格尔?康德?都是蛮深奥的小说 |
[17:51] | Yeah, and, uh, ahem, Moby Dick’s bong. | 是的 嗯… 电影《白鲸》里的水烟枪 |
[18:06] | You know, one day, I’d love to just sit down… | 你知道吗 总有一天我会坐在那 |
[18:09] | and eat something I didn’t have to microwave at a mini mart. | 吃着不需要在小超市里 用微波炉加热的食品 |
[18:12] | What I don’t get is the motive. I mean, the doctor was squeaky clean. | 我不知道杀人的动机是什么 那个医生的背景很清白 |
[18:16] | – Why would Andy waste him? – If it is Andy. | – 为什么安迪要干掉他?- 如果是安迪干的话 |
[18:18] | – Dude, enough. – What? | – 哥们 够了 – 为什么啊? |
[18:21] | The doctor was mind controlled in front of a bus. | 如果那医生在走到车前时 心智是被人控制的 |
[18:23] | Andy happens to have the power of mind control. You do the math. | 而安迪正好能控制人的心智 你自己想想吧 |
[18:26] | – I don’t think he’s got it in him. – How would you know? | – 我不认为是那家伙做的 – 你到底是怎么想的? |
[18:29] | – Why are you defending him? – You’re not right. | – 为什么要处处维护他?- 因为你错了 |
[18:32] | – About Andy? – Hey. You think I haven’t seen you two? | – 关于安迪吗?- 嘿 你们以为我没看见你们吗? |
[18:36] | Why are you following me? | 为什么跟踪我? |
[18:39] | Well, we’re lawyers. A relative of yours has passed | 我们是律师 你的一个亲戚… |
[18:41] | Tell the truth. | 说实话 |
[18:44] | – That’s what I’m…We hunt demons. | – 事实是… – 我们猎杀魔鬼 |
[18:46] | – What? – Dean. | – 什么?- 迪恩 |
[18:47] | Demons, spirits. Things your worst nightmares wouldn’t touch. | 魔鬼和鬼魂 一些你噩梦中的怪物 |
[18:50] | – Sam here is my brother. – Shut up. | – 萨姆是我的弟弟 – 迪恩 闭嘴 |
[18:52] | I’m trying. He’s psychic, like you. | 我在努力 他和你一样神经 |
[18:55] | Not really like you. He thinks you’re a murderer. | 不全像你 他认为你是杀人犯 |
[18:57] | He’s afraid he’ll be one, because you’re all part of something terrible. | 他担心会变成你那样 因为你们都经历过一些恐怖的事情 |
[19:01] | I hope he’s wrong, but I’m starting to get scared he might be right. | 我希望他是错的 但是现在我开始害怕他也许说对了 |
[19:04] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 知道吗? |
[19:06] | Just leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[19:07] | – Okay. – All right? | – 好 – 好吗? |
[19:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[19:13] | Look, I said leave me alone. | 听着 我 我说过了 离我远点 |
[19:15] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[19:16] | Just start driving and never stop. | 一直开不要停 |
[19:18] | – Doesn’t seem to work on me, Andy. – What? | – 看起来对我没用 安迪 – 什么? |
[19:22] | You can make people do things. You can tell them what to think. | 你是不是可以让人们做事?控制他们的思想 |
[19:26] | Look, that’s crazy. | 那是不可能的 |
[19:28] | It all started about a year ago, didn’t it? After you turned 22. | 那是一年前开始的 对吧?在你22岁后 |
[19:32] | Little stuff, then you got better at control. | 开始只是一点点 渐渐地你就能控制好了 |
[19:34] | – How do you know all this? – Same thing happened to me. | – 你怎么知道的?- 因为我和你一样 安迪 |
[19:37] | My mom died in a fire too. I have abilities too. | 我的妈妈也死在一场大火里 我也有超能力 |
[19:41] | We’re connected, you and me. | 你瞧 我们是联系在一起的 你和我 |
[19:43] | Just get out of here. | 快点… 快点离开这里 |
[19:45] | Why’d you tell the doctor to walk in front of a bus? | 为什么要让那个医生去撞公车? |
[19:48] | What? | 什么? |
[19:57] | – Why did you kill him? – I didn’t. | – 为什么要杀了他?- 我没有 |
[20:08] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[20:11] | Sure. I can do that. | 是的 我可以做到 |
[20:44] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:46] | – What are you doing? – It’s okay. | – 女士 你在干什么呢? – 没事的 |
[20:50] | Lady, no. No! | 女士 不 不要 |
[21:04] | Sam. What is it? | 萨姆?是什么? |
[21:06] | Look, I didn’t do anything to him. | 不是我干的 |
[21:12] | – A woman burning alive. – What else did you get? | – 一个女人活生生地自焚了 – 还看到什么? |
[21:14] | A gas station. A woman is gonna kill herself. | 加油站 有一个女人将要自杀 |
[21:17] | – What’s he mean, “going to”? What’s? – Shut up. | – 他说”将”是什么意思?- 闭嘴 |
[21:20] | – She gets triggered by a call on her cell. – When? | – 她是通过手机被控制的 – 什么时候? |
[21:23] | I don’t know. As long as we keep our eyes on him, he can’t hurt her. | 我不知道 只要我们看着这个混蛋 他就不能伤害她了 |
[21:27] | – I didn’t hurt anybody. – Yeah, not yet. | – 我什么人也没伤害 – 是的 还没有呢 |
[21:36] | Go. | 快去 |
[21:37] | No, not you. You’re staying here with me. | 不 你别动 你得和我在一起 |
[21:44] | Hey, it’s me. She’s dead. Burned up, just like you said. | 嘿 是我 她死了 烧死的 和你说的一样 |
[21:48] | – When? – Minutes before I got here. | – 什么时候?- 我赶到的几分钟前 |
[21:50] | Smell hasn’t even cleared. | 焦味还没散开呢 |
[21:52] | What’s with your visions? This wasn’t a head start. | 你看到的影像是怎么回事?根本不是前兆 |
[21:54] | I can’t control them. I don’t know what’s going on. | 我控制不了 也不知道是怎么回事 |
[21:57] | You were with Andy when this went down. | 当这事发生时安迪和你在一起 |
[21:59] | It can’t be him. It’s gotta be somebody else. | 所以不是他干的 一定另有其人 |
[22:01] | – That doesn’t make any sense. – What else is new? | – 没道理啊 – 那会是什么? |
[22:04] | I’ll dig around here, see what else I can find. | 我会到处看看有什么其它线索 |
[22:11] | You get ? You see premonitions of people about to die? | 你能看看人们死前的前兆? |
[22:17] | That’s impossible. | 不可能吧 |
[22:21] | A lot of people would say the same thing about what you do. | 很多人都和你说一样的话 |
[22:25] | – Death visions? – Yeah. | – 死亡景象?- 是的 |
[22:27] | Dude, that sucks. I mean, like, when I got my mind thing? | 哥们 那真逊 当我能控制心智时 |
[22:31] | It was like a gift, you know? It was like I won the lotto. | 那就像是种天赋 就像是中了头奖 |
[22:34] | You still live in a van. | 但你却还住在货车里 |
[22:37] | I don’t get it. I mean, you could have anything you ever wanted. | 我不懂了 你什么都可以得到啊 |
[22:43] | I got everything I need. | 是的 但我 我已经知足了 |
[22:48] | So you’re really not a killer, huh? | 那么你真不是杀手 呃? |
[22:50] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 这是我一直想说的 |
[22:54] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[22:56] | Means there’s hope for both of us. | 那意味着我们都有希望了 |
[23:06] | Victim’s name was Holly Beckett, 41, single. | 受害者的名字是 霍莉·贝克特 41岁 单身 |
[23:09] | – Who is she? – Never heard of her. | – 她是谁?- 从没听过 |
[23:11] | Called Ash on the way here. He came up with something. | 回来的时候打过电话给阿什 他查到了一点东西 |
[23:14] | Apparently Holly Beckett gave birth when she was 18 years old in 1983. | 很显然霍莉·贝克特 在1983年18岁的时候就生过孩子 |
[23:19] | Same day you were born, Andy. | 和你的生辰一样 安迪 |
[23:22] | Andy, were you adopted? | 安迪 你是被领养的? |
[23:24] | – Well, yeah. – You were? | – 是的 – 你是? |
[23:27] | – And you neglected to mention that? – Never really came up. | – 但你没提过?- 没必要说啊 |
[23:30] | I mean, I never knew my birth parents. | 我是说 我根本不认识我的亲生父母 |
[23:33] | And like you said, my adopted mom died when I was a baby. | 就像你说的 我的养母在我还是婴儿时就死了 |
[23:36] | Do you think this Holly woman could actually be my ? | 你认为这个叫霍莉的女人 会不会真是… |
[23:39] | I don’t know. Tried to get the birth records. | 我不知道 试过去找出生证明 |
[23:41] | But they’re hard copy only, sealed in the county office. | 但是它们被锁在郡政府里 |
[23:45] | Well, screw that. | 那就闯进去 |
[23:48] | I probably shouldn’t have let you kids in here. | 也许不该让你们在这里 |
[23:51] | No, it’ll all be fine. | 不 不会有事的 |
[23:53] | All right, just go get a cup of coffee. All right? | 好吗?去买杯咖啡喝喝吧 好吗? |
[23:56] | And these aren’t the droids you’re looking for. | 我们不是你需要看住的小孩子 |
[23:59] | – Awesome. – Got it. | – 真棒 – 我找到了 |
[24:02] | Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗?是的 |
[24:06] | Andy, it’s true. Holly Beckett was your birth mother. | 安迪 那是真的 霍莉·贝克特就是你的亲生母亲 |
[24:13] | Does anyone have a Vicodin? | 谁有止痛药吗? |
[24:15] | Dr. Jennings was her doctor too. I mean, he oversaw the adoption. | 詹宁斯医生也是她的医生 我是说 是他安排的领养 |
[24:20] | – You have a solid connection to them. – But I didn’t kill them. | – 你和他们都有关联 – 是的 但我没杀他们 |
[24:23] | We believe you. | – 我们相信你 |
[24:26] | – Yeah. – But who did? | – 是的 – 但是 呃 谁干的? |
[24:29] | I think I got a pretty good guess. | 我想我猜到了 |
[24:32] | Holly Beckett gave birth to twins. | 霍莉·贝克特生的是双胞胎 |
[24:36] | I have an evil twin. | 我有个邪恶的孪生兄弟 |
[24:40] | Holly put you and your brother up for adoption. | 霍莉把你和你兄弟送去领养机构 |
[24:42] | And you went to the Gallagher family, obviously. | 你被加拉赫家领养了 |
[24:46] | And your brother went to the Weems family from upstate. | 而你的兄弟被州北的威姆斯家领养了 |
[24:52] | Hey, Andy, how you doing? Still with us? | 安迪 你还好吗?在听吗? |
[24:56] | – What was my brother’s name? – Here. Um… | – 嗯… 我兄弟的名字是什么?- 这里 呃 |
[24:59] | Anson Weems. | 安塞姆·威姆斯? |
[25:02] | He’s got a local address. | 这儿有他在这里的地址 |
[25:03] | – He lives here? – About to get a look at him. | – 他住在这里?- 让我们看看他吧 |
[25:06] | There’s a picture coming over from the DMV right now. | 马上就能从交通部拿到他的照片了 |
[25:18] | Hate to kick you while you’re freaked. | 我讨厌被吓的感觉 |
[25:23] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[25:28] | – Hey, Trace. – Yeah? | – 嘿 特雷斯?- 什么事? |
[25:32] | You and Andy, you guys went together for a while, didn’t you? | 你和安迪 你们是不是在一起过? |
[25:36] | – Yeah, Webber, why? – I don’t know, I was just wondering. | – 是的 韦伯 怎么了?- 没什么 只是想知道 |
[25:39] | I was wondering how you felt about him these days. | 我只是想知道这些天你对他的感觉 |
[25:42] | I’ve seen you guys together. It seems like there’s still something there. | 我看到你们在一起 感觉你们之间还有感情的 |
[25:48] | Were you guys ever, like, serious? | 你们想过… 要… 认真过吗? |
[25:51] | – Um, no. – Come on, Trace. | – 嗯… 没有 – 得了 特雷斯 |
[25:54] | Tell the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[25:58] | All right, Andy. Tell us everything you know about this guy. | 好吧 安迪 你对那家伙知道些什么 |
[26:03] | I mean, not much. | 不是很多 |
[26:05] | Webber shows up one day, like, eight months ago… | 韦伯是8个月前突然冒出来的 |
[26:08] | acting like he’s my best friend. Kind of weird, like trying too hard. | 而且装的像是我最好的朋友 他很奇怪 太过于做作了 |
[26:13] | He must have known you guys are twins. | 他一定知道你们是双胞胎 |
[26:15] | Why change his name? Why not just tell the truth? | 他为什么要改名字?为什么不说出真相? |
[26:17] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[26:20] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[27:11] | Sam. Sam. | 萨姆?萨姆 |
[27:14] | Sam! | 萨姆? |
[27:19] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[27:33] | I take my ladies here. | 我常带我的女人来这 |
[27:36] | They like it. | 她们都喜欢这里 |
[27:39] | Well, I mean, I like it, so of course they do too. | 我是说 因为我喜欢 所以 她们当然也喜欢了 |
[27:47] | Please. I just wanna go home. | 求你了 让我回家吧 |
[27:50] | Stop crying. | 别哭 |
[27:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:59] | I get it. I see what you see in Andy. | 我知道了 我知道你看上安迪的什么了 |
[28:01] | I mean, he’s a genius. Books he reads? | 他是个天才 那些他读的书… |
[28:05] | He’s gonna be a great man someday. | 他将来一定出人头地 |
[28:11] | But he is my family, not yours. | 但是他是我的家人 不是你的 |
[28:15] | You can’t have him. | 你不能拥有他 |
[28:18] | You’re not gonna have anything after tonight. | 今晚之后 你就不会了 |
[28:37] | – Dean, you should stay back. – No argument here. | – 迪恩 你不用过去 – 没问题 |
[28:39] | I’ve had my head screwed with enough for one day. | 我已经被控制的够呛了 |
[28:46] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[28:49] | – Andy, no. – If it’s Tracy out there… | – 安迪… – 特蕾西就在那啊 |
[28:52] | then I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[28:56] | Okay. Slower. | 好了 嘘 嘘 慢慢来 |
[29:05] | Tracy, I want you to listen to me very carefully, okay? | 特蕾西… 认真地听我说 好吗? |
[29:13] | When we’re done here… | 当我们说完后… |
[29:17] | I want you to head over to the edge of that dam. | 我要你走在那边大坝的沿上 |
[29:21] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[29:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:27] | And when you get there… | 你到了那后… |
[29:31] | you’re gonna think you can fly. | 想象着自己能飞翔 |
[29:35] | And you’re just gonna step right off. | 然后就从那儿跳下去 |
[29:41] | You can fly, can’t you? | 你… 你能飞 不是吗? |
[29:46] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我能 |
[29:49] | You might get scared, but I want you to say that it’s okay. | 也许会点吓人 但我要你说没事的 |
[29:57] | Just tell yourself, “Everything is okay.” | 对自己说 “一切都很好” |
[30:04] | Get out of the car. Now! | 从车里滚出来 马上 |
[30:06] | You really don’t wanna do this. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[30:10] | Tracy. Come here, come here. Andy! I can’t. | 特雷斯 给我你的手 过来 过来 |
[30:14] | I couldn’t control myself. It’s all right. | 我控制不了自己 |
[30:16] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 嘿 别动 别动 |
[30:21] | – No, no. – I will kill you! | – 不要 不要 – 我要杀了你 |
[30:23] | Hey, let me handle this, all right? No. | 安迪 嘿 嘿 嘿 不 不 我来处理 |
[30:25] | I’ll kill him. I’ll handle this. | 我要杀了你 |
[30:27] | I will kill you. Andy, listen to me. Listen to me | 安迪 听我说 听我说 |
[30:33] | Tracy, stop. | 特蕾西 住手 |
[30:35] | I said, stop it. | 我说了 住手 |
[30:48] | – How did you do that? – Practice, bro. | – 你怎么做到的?- 多练习 兄弟 |
[30:51] | If you’d just practice, you would know. | 如果你练过 就会知道 |
[30:54] | Sometimes, you don’t need to use your words. | 有时… 不需要用说的 |
[30:57] | If you have to, all you need is this. | 必要的时候 可以全靠这里 |
[31:01] | – Sometimes the headache’s worth it. – You son of a bitch. | – 有时会有点头痛 但值得 – 你个变态的混蛋 |
[31:04] | Back off, Andy, or Tracy’s gonna do a little flying. | 退后 安迪 不然特蕾西就要飞了 |
[31:15] | Aren’t you, Trace? | 是吧 特雷斯? |
[31:19] | I’m stronger than you. I can do it. | 我比你强 我能做到 |
[31:25] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[31:28] | All right, just please don’t hurt her. | 好吧 只要… 不伤害她 |
[31:31] | Don’t be mad at me, okay? I know, it’s all wrong. | 别对我生气 好吗?我知道 这是不对的 |
[31:34] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. It’s just… | 我不是有意的 只是… |
[31:38] | Tracy, she’s trying to come between us. | 特蕾西… 她想破坏我们 |
[31:42] | – You’re insane. – She’s garbage. Man, they all are. | – 你疯了 – 她是垃圾 伙计 他们都是 |
[31:46] | We can push them. We can make them do whatever we want. | 我们能控制他们 做我们想要他们做的事 |
[31:52] | Are you really this stupid? Is it ? | 你真的… 你真的这么蠢吗?这是… |
[31:55] | You learn you got a twin, you call him up. | 当你知道有孪生兄弟时 你可以打电话给他 |
[31:59] | You go out for a drink. You don’t start killing people. | 约他喝杯东西 不用杀人啊 |
[32:02] | I wanted to tell you for so long, bro. | 我很早就想告诉你了 兄弟 |
[32:06] | But he didn’t let me. He said I had to wait until the time | 但是… 他不让我说 他说我得等到时机成熟… |
[32:10] | – Who? – The man with the yellow eyes. | – 谁?- 一个黄眼睛的男人 |
[32:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[32:17] | He came to me, in my dream. | 他来找我… 在我梦里 |
[32:22] | He said I was special. | 他说我很特别 |
[32:25] | He told me he’s got big plans for me. | 告诉我他为我准备了一个很大的计划 |
[32:29] | Wait till you see what’s in store, Andy, for both of us. | 你还没明白吗 安迪 那是为了我们两个人好的 |
[32:33] | See, he’s the one who told me that I had a brother. | 是他告诉我有个兄弟 |
[32:37] | A twin. | 一个孪生兄弟 |
[32:45] | Why did you kill our mother? And why Dr. Jennings? | 你为什么要杀了我们的妈妈?还有詹宁斯医生? |
[32:49] | Because they split us up! | 因为他们拆散了我们 |
[32:52] | They ruined our lives, Andy. | 他们毁了我们的生活 安迪 |
[32:55] | We could have been together this whole time. | 我们早就该在一起了 |
[32:58] | Instead of alone. | 而不是独自生活 |
[33:01] | I couldn’t let them do that. | 我不会让他们得逞的 |
[33:03] | I couldn’t let them get away with that. No. | 不会让他们逍遥的 不 |
[33:18] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[33:22] | Bye bye. | 再见了 |
[33:59] | He shot himself. | 他是饮弹自尽的 |
[34:02] | And you all saw it happen. | 你们都看到了 |
[34:06] | Yeah. We did. | 是的 |
[34:10] | Look at him. He’s getting better at it. | 看看他 他越来越得心应手了 |
[34:20] | You’ll be okay, miss. | 你会没事的 小姐 |
[34:30] | Won’t even look at me. | 她看都不看我一眼 |
[34:33] | Yeah, she’s pretty shaken up. | 是的 她被吓坏了 |
[34:35] | No, it’s This is different. This is, uh… | 不 这… 这不一样 这是… |
[34:40] | I never used my mind thing on her before last night. | 我之前从没在她身上用过我的能力 在昨晚以前 |
[34:47] | She’s scared of me now. | 她现在害怕我了 |
[34:54] | Andy, I hate to do this, but, um, we have to get out of here. | 安迪 我讨厌这么做 但是 恩… 我们得离开这里了 |
[35:01] | Here. I wrote down my cell. | 这里 我写下了我的手机号 |
[35:05] | You don’t have to be alone in this. | 你不是孤独一人的 好吗? |
[35:07] | If anything comes up, you call me up. | 如果有事发生 就打给我 |
[35:16] | Wha…? What…? | 那… 什么 |
[35:18] | – What am I supposed to do now? – You be good, Andy. | – 那我现在该怎么做?- 做个好人 安迪… |
[35:23] | Or we’ll be back. | 否则我们就会回来 |
[35:33] | Looks like I was right. | 看起来我是对的 |
[35:35] | – About what? – Andy. | – 关于什么?- 安迪 |
[35:37] | He’s a killer after all. | 到头来他还是个杀手 |
[35:40] | No, he’s a hero. He saved his girlfriend, he saved my life. | 不 他是英雄 他救了他女朋友和我的命 |
[35:43] | Bottom line, last night, he wasted somebody. | 但起码 昨晚他杀了人 |
[35:47] | He’s not a foaming at the mouth psycho. | 是的 但是他不是个口吐白沫的神经病 |
[35:49] | He was just He was pushed into that. | 他只是… 被逼那样做的 |
[35:52] | Webber was pushed, in his own way. | 从他的角度看 韦伯也是被逼的 |
[35:54] | Max Miller was pushed. I was pushed by Jessica’s death. | 马克斯 米勒也是 该死 我也是被杰西卡的死所逼的 |
[35:57] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 萨姆? |
[35:58] | Right circumstances, everyone’s capable of murder. | 只要环境合适 每个人都会杀人… 每个人 |
[36:02] | Maybe that’s what the demon’s doing, pushing us | 也许这就是那个魔鬼在做的 逼迫我们 |
[36:04] | finding ways to break us. | 想方设法地摧垮我们 |
[36:05] | We don’t know what the demon wants, okay? | 我们还不知道他的目的 好吗? |
[36:08] | Quit worrying about it. | 别担心了 |
[36:11] | I heard you before, Dean, when Andy made you tell the truth. | 之前我听到你说的了 迪恩 当安迪让你说出真相的时候 |
[36:14] | – You’re just as scared of this as I am. – That was mind control. | – 你和我一样害怕这样事发生 – 我是被控制了心智 |
[36:18] | It’s like being roofied, man. It doesn’t count. | 就像是被灌了迷药 那不算数的 |
[36:20] | – What? – No, I’m calling do over. | – 什么 – 不 我 我要重来 |
[36:22] | – Are you 7? – Doesn’t matter. | – 你是7岁小孩吗?- 有什么关系 |
[36:23] | We gotta keep doing what we’re doing | 我们只要继续做我们该做的就行了 |
[36:25] | find that evil son of a bitch and kill it. | 找到那个邪恶的杂种 然后杀了他 |
[36:30] | Yeah. I guess. | 是的 我想也是 |
[36:35] | Hello? | 你好? |
[36:37] | Ellen, what’s going on? | 埃伦 怎么了? |
[36:42] | Yeah, we’ll be right there. | 是的 我们就到 |
[36:51] | Jo, go pull up another case of beer. | 乔?去拿一箱啤酒来 |
[36:55] | – Mom – Now. Please. | – 妈… – 马上 行吗? |
[37:01] | So you, uh, wanna tell me about this last hunt of yours? | 那么 你们 呃 你们想要说说这次猎杀的东西吗? |
[37:06] | – No – not really. | – 不想 – 真的不了 |
[37:10] | No offense. It’s just kind of a family thing. | 无意冒犯 这只是件家事 |
[37:14] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[37:16] | I got this stuff from Ash. | 我从阿什那拿到的 |
[37:20] | Andrew’s house burned down on his 6 month birthday… | 安得烈·加拉赫的房子 在他6个月大时被烧的 |
[37:23] | just like your house. | 和你们家一样 |
[37:25] | You think it was the demon both times. | 你们觉得这也是那个魔鬼做的 是吧? |
[37:27] | It went after Gallagher’s family? | 他也盯上加拉赫家了? |
[37:29] | – Yeah, we think so. – Sam. | – 是的 我们觉得是的 – 萨姆 |
[37:31] | – Why? – None of your business. | – 为什么?- 不关你的事 |
[37:33] | You mind your tongue with me, boy. | 对我说话注意点 小子 |
[37:35] | This isn’t just your war, this is war. | 者不只是你们的战斗 是所有人的 |
[37:37] | Something big and bad is coming, and fast. | 有件恐怖的大事就要发生了 |
[37:39] | Their side holds all the cards. Now, at best, all we got is us. | 而且来的很快 也看不清对方的底细 现在我们至少要… |
[37:43] | Together. No secrets or half truths here. | 团结起来 不要再半遮半掩的了 |
[37:52] | There are people out there. | 在外面有一些人 |
[37:54] | Like Andy Gallagher. | 像安迪 加拉赫… |
[37:58] | Like me. | 像我一样的… |
[38:04] | And we all have some kind of ability. | 还有 嗯… 我们都有某种能力 |
[38:06] | – Ability? – Yeah. Psychic ability. | – 能力?- 是的 超能力 |
[38:11] | Me, I have, um, visions. | 我的话 我能 嗯… 我能看见影像… |
[38:17] | Premonitions. I don’t know, it’s different for everybody. | 前兆 我不知道 和别人的都不一样 |
[38:24] | The demon said he had plans for people like us. | 那个魔鬼说过 他为我们这样的人准备了一个计划 |
[38:27] | – What kind of plans? – We don’t know for sure. | – 什么计划?- 我们还不能肯定 |
[38:30] | These people out there, these psychics. They dangerous? | 那些人 那些有超能力的人 他们危险吗? |
[38:33] | No. Not all of them. | 不 不是全部 |
[38:35] | But some are. Some are very dangerous. | 但有些人是 有些人非常危险 |
[38:37] | – How many of them we looking at? – We’ve been able to track a pattern. | – 有多少?- 还没有找到确切的数字 |
[38:41] | They had house fires the night of the kid’s 6 month birthday. | 在他们6个月大时 他们的房子都起过大火 |
[38:44] | – That’s not true. – What? | – 不是的 – 什么? |
[38:48] | Webber, or Anson Weems, or whatever his name is. | 韦伯或者叫安塞姆·威姆斯 不管他叫什么… |
[38:55] | I looked at his files, and there was no house fire. | 我看过他的档案 没有发生过火灾 |
[38:58] | There’s nothing out of the ordinary. | 没有不正常的 |
[39:02] | Which breaks pattern. | 那就没有规律了 |
[39:03] | If there’s others like him, there’d be nothing in the system. | 那么如果有其他像他那样的人 那就不在那个范围内 |
[39:07] | No way to track them all down. | 就没有办法追踪到他们 |
[39:10] | So who knows how many of them are really out there? | 那么谁会知道外面有多少这样的人? |
[39:14] | – Jo, honey. – Yeah? | – 乔 亲爱的?- 什么事? |
[39:16] | Better break out the whiskey instead. | 最好去开瓶威士忌吧 |