时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off, saving people… | 老爸要我们继续他的遗志 救助他人 |
[00:05] | hunting things, the family business. | 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:09] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗? |
[00:11] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[00:15] | – Sam? Dean? – Mom, you know these guys? | – 萨姆?迪恩?- 妈妈 你认识他们? |
[00:17] | Yeah, these are John Winchester’s boys. | 我想他们是约翰·温彻斯特的孩子 |
[00:20] | Hey, I’m Ellen. My daughter Jo. | 嘿 我是埃伦 那是我女儿乔 |
[00:21] | Gonna hit me again? | 你不是再想再打我一拳吧 |
[00:23] | You called our dad. Said you’d help. | 你打电话给我们父亲说你可以帮忙 |
[00:25] | – Help with what? – The demon. | – 帮什么忙?- 当然是有关魔鬼的事 |
[00:26] | Who are you? How do you know? | 你是谁?你是怎么知道的? |
[00:28] | I just run a saloon. Hunters have been known to pass through now and again. | 嘿 我只是开客栈的 但捕猎者都会经过这里 |
[00:32] | Including your dad, a long time ago. John was like family once. | 很久以前你父亲也是如此 约翰 就像这家里的一份子 |
[00:36] | – You think Dad and Ellen had a thing? – No way. | – 你认为父亲和埃伦以前在一起过吗?- 不可能 |
[00:38] | Then why didn’t he tell us about her? | 那为什么他不告诉我们关于她的事 |
[00:42] | – How’d your mom get into this stuff? – My dad. | – 你妈怎么会牵扯进来的?- 我父亲 |
[00:44] | He was a hunter. He passed away. | 他也是个猎捕者 但已经过世了 |
[00:47] | – I could help. – I’m sure you could. | – 我能帮忙 – 我知道你能 |
[00:49] | – But I think your mother might kill me. – You’re afraid of my mother? | – 但你妈妈可能会杀了我 – 你害怕我妈妈? |
[00:53] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[01:14] | I checked the fuses, they’re fine. | 我检查过保险丝了 没有坏 |
[01:16] | It’s the wiring. | 是电线的问题 |
[01:18] | Look, you promised this place would be ready when I moved in. | 听着 你向我保证 在我搬进来时一切都会安顿好的 |
[01:23] | No, you come up now. | 不行 你现在就要来 |
[01:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:39] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[02:18] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西? |
[02:46] | Los Angeles, California. | 洛杉矶 加利福尼亚 |
[02:48] | What’s in L.A.? | 在洛杉矶发生了什么事? |
[02:49] | Young girl’s been kidnapped by an evil cult. | 有人用一种魔鬼仪式 绑架了一个年轻女孩 |
[02:52] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[02:53] | – Girl got a name? – Katie Holmes. | – 这女孩叫什么?- 凯蒂·赫尔姆斯 |
[02:58] | That’s funny. And for you, so bitchy. | 真是有趣 你什么时候变得八卦了 |
[03:06] | Whereas on the other hand, catfight. | 或者 去瞧瞧母女吵架 |
[03:09] | I don’t have to be reasonable! | 我是你的母亲 对你不需要讲道理 |
[03:10] | – You can’t keep me here. – Don’t you bet on that. | – 你不能把我拴在这 – 你想试试吗 宝贝 |
[03:13] | What are you gonna do, chain me up in the basement? | 你想怎样 把我拴在地下室吗? |
[03:16] | You’ve had worse ideas than that. | 你想的比那更糟糕 |
[03:17] | You don’t wanna stay, don’t. Go back to school. | 你不想待在这儿吗?那就不要了 回学校去 |
[03:20] | I didn’t belong there. I was a freak. | 我不属于那里 在那我是个收集刀子的怪胎 |
[03:22] | Yeah, but getting yourself killed on a back road, that’s where you belong? | 在肮脏的后巷被杀 这就是你的归属吗? |
[03:31] | Guys, bad time. | 伙计们 来的不是时候 |
[03:32] | – Yes, madam. – Yeah, we rarely drink before 10 anyway. | – 知道 女士 – 10点之前我们很少喝酒的 |
[03:35] | Wait. I wanna know what they think about this. | 等等 我想知道他们对此有什么想法 |
[03:39] | I don’t care what they think. | 我不在乎他们怎么想 |
[03:41] | Are you guys open? | 这里营业吗? |
[03:43] | – No! – Yes! | – 是的 – 不 |
[03:48] | We’ll just check out the Arby’s down the road. | 我们还是到对面的Arby的快餐店吧 |
[04:11] | Harvelle’s. | 哈维酒馆 |
[04:13] | Yeah, Preacher. | 是的 牧师 |
[04:15] | Three weeks ago, a young girl disappears from a Philadelphia apartment. | 三周前一名年轻的女孩 在费城的一间公寓里失踪了 |
[04:20] | – Take it, it won’t bite. – No, but your mom might. | – 拿着 这不会咬人 – 是的 它不咬人 但你妈会 |
[04:26] | This girl wasn’t the first. | 这女孩不是第一个失踪的女孩 |
[04:28] | Over the past 80 years, six women have vanished… | 在过去的80年里有6名女孩失踪了 |
[04:31] | all from the same building, all blonds. | 在同一栋楼里 而且都是金发 |
[04:33] | Only happens every decade or two, so cops never eyeball the pattern. | 只是每10或20年才发生一次 所以警察对此并没有在意 |
[04:37] | We’re either dealing with a serial killer | 所以凶手要么是一个老年连环杀手 |
[04:39] | Who put this together? Ash? | 这些东西是谁整理的?阿什? |
[04:42] | I did it myself. | 我自己理的 |
[04:47] | I gotta admit, we hit the road for a lot less. | 我得承认 我们一路上查的都是小案子 |
[04:50] | – Good. You like the case so much, take it. – Mom | – 很好 如果你喜欢 这案子就归你们了 – 妈妈 |
[04:52] | Joanna Beth, this family has lost enough. | 乔安娜?贝思家失去的已经够多了 |
[04:56] | I won’t lose you too. | 我不想再失去你 |
[05:00] | I just won’t. | 就是不想 |
[05:31] | I feel kind of bad, snaking Jo’s case. | 抢走乔的案子让我有些不安 |
[05:35] | Well, maybe she put together a good file… | 是吧 也许是她更适合做文书工作 |
[05:38] | but could you see her out here working one of these things? | 但你有没有见过她出去做过? |
[05:41] | I don’t think so. | 我想是没干过 |
[05:45] | Getting anything? | 有什么发现吗? |
[05:47] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[05:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[05:56] | What? | 什么? |
[06:03] | Holy crap. | 不会吧 |
[06:12] | That’s ectoplasm. | 那是空灵物 |
[06:14] | Well, Sam, I think I know what we’re dealing with here. | 萨姆 我知道 我们要对付的是什么东西了 |
[06:19] | It’s the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. | 这可是个大家伙 |
[06:22] | Dean, I’ve only seen this stuff, like, twice. | 迪恩 这样的东西我只见过两次 |
[06:25] | I mean, to make this stuff, you have to be one majorly pissed – off spirit. | 我的意思是 能留下这样的东西 这恶灵的厉气一定不小 |
[06:30] | All right, let’s find this badass before he snags any more girls. | 那在他把更多的女孩藏起来之前 先抓住这个鬼东西 |
[06:36] | It’s so convenient. | 是的 这房子不错 |
[06:38] | Fixed it up real nice. Apartments come furnished too. | 我把它修的很好了 所有的房间都有家俱 |
[06:41] | It is so spacious. | 真是太空旷了 |
[06:42] | My friend told me that I had to come check it out. | 我朋友一定要让我来看看这里 |
[06:45] | And I have to admit that she was right.You did a really good job with this place. | 我得说他是对的 这里真的很不错 |
[06:49] | – What the hell are you doing here? – There you are, honey. | – 你在这里做什么?- 是你啊 亲爱的 |
[06:54] | This is my boyfriend Dean and his buddy Sam. | 这是我的男朋友迪恩和他的弟弟萨姆 |
[06:56] | Good to meet you. Quite a gal you got here. | 很高兴见天你 你找到个好女孩 |
[06:59] | Oh, yeah, she’s a pistol. | 是的 她很火 |
[07:01] | So did you already check out the apartment? | 那你们看过公寓了吗? |
[07:06] | – The one for rent. – You bet. Yes. Loved it. Great flow. | – 那个要租的公寓 – 是的 我们很喜欢 不错 |
[07:11] | – How’d you get in? – It was open. | – 你们怎么进来的?- 门是开着的 |
[07:13] | Now, Ed, um, when did the last tenant move out? | 艾德 上一个住客是什么时候搬出去的? |
[07:16] | Uh, about a month ago. | 嗯 大约一个月前 |
[07:18] | Cut and run too. Stiffed me for the rent. | 也是不知所踪 害我还要再把它租出去 |
[07:20] | Well, her loss, our gain. | 是啊 那是她的损失 我们赚到了 |
[07:23] | Because if Dino loves it, it’s good enough for me. | 只要迪恩喜欢 我就满足了 |
[07:25] | Oh, sweetie. | 喔 亲爱的 |
[07:28] | We’ll take it. | 我们租了 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:37] | – I’ll flip you for the sofa. – Does your mother know you’re here? | – 我帮你拍软沙发了 – 你妈知道你在这里吗? |
[07:40] | – Said I was going to Vegas. – She’ll buy that? | – 我跟她说我去维加斯了 – 你认为她会吃你这一套? |
[07:42] | I’m not an idiot. I got Ash to lay a credit card | 我可不是白痴 我让阿什在信用卡上动手脚 |
[07:44] | trail straight to the casinos. | 让人觉得我是在去赌城的路上 |
[07:47] | You know, you shouldn’t lie to your mom. | 你不应该对你妈妈说谎 |
[07:49] | You shouldn’t be here either. | 也不应该出现在这儿 |
[07:52] | Well, I am, so untwist your boxers and deal with it. | 我已经在这了 所以不要不爽了 认了吧 |
[07:55] | Where’d you get all that money, anyways? | 对了 那些钱你是从哪弄来的? |
[07:57] | – Working. – Hunters don’t tip that well. | – 在客栈打工得来的 – 捕猎者出手可不会那么大方 |
[08:00] | Well, they aren’t that good at poker either. | 那他们也不那么会打牌 |
[08:08] | – Yeah. Is she with you? | – 谁?- 她和你在一起吗? |
[08:11] | Oh, hi, Ellen. | 喔 嗨 埃伦 |
[08:12] | She left a note she’s in Vegas. I don’t believe it. | 她留了个纸条说去维加斯了 我根本不相信她的话 |
[08:15] | – Don’t tell her. – I’m telling her. | – 你敢说?- 我就说 |
[08:16] | – You’re not supposed to be here. | – 我会杀了你 – 你不会的 |
[08:18] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[08:18] | – Haven’t seen her. – You sure? | – 我没见过她 – 你确定? |
[08:20] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[08:21] | Please, if she shows up, you’ll drag her back here, won’t you? | 那好 如果她出现 你就把她给拖回来? |
[08:25] | – Absolutely. – Okay. Thanks, honey. | – 那是当然 – 好了 谢谢 |
[08:31] | This place was built in 1924. | 这地方是1924年建的 |
[08:33] | It was originally a warehouse… | 这里本来是仓库 |
[08:35] | converted into apartments a few months ago. | 几个月前改建成公寓的 |
[08:38] | Yeah, what was here before 1924? | 是吗?那在1924年之前这里有什么? |
[08:40] | Nothing. Empty field. | 什么也没有 一块空地 |
[08:42] | So most likely scenario, someone died bloody in the building… | 最大的可能性是 有人惨死在那座房子里 |
[08:45] | now he’s back and raising hell. | 现在他的灵魂又回来作祟了 |
[08:48] | Already checked. | 我已经查过了 |
[08:50] | In the past 82 years, zero violent deaths. | 过去82年里 没有任何暴力死亡事件 |
[08:53] | Unless you count a janitor who slipped on a wet floor. | 除非清洁工在湿地板上滑倒的事也算 |
[08:55] | Would you sit down, please? | 你能坐下吗? |
[09:01] | So have you checked police reports, county death records? | 你查过警察局的纪录 和郡里的死亡纪录了吗? |
[09:04] | Obituaries, mortuary reports and seven other sources. | 讣告 验尸房报告 以及其他信息来源 |
[09:07] | – I know what I’m doing. – Think the jury’s still out on that one. | – 我知道自己该怎么做 – 我想还有漏网之鱼吧 |
[09:12] | Could you put the knife down? | 你能不能把刀放下? |
[09:15] | Okay, so, uh, it’s something else, then. | 好吧 那么 有可能是别的什么 |
[09:19] | Maybe some cursed object that brought a spirit with it. | 也许是某个被诅咒的物品 有灵魂附在上面 |
[09:22] | We gotta scan the building, everywhere we can get to, right? | 我们得把整座大楼扫描一遍 是吗? |
[09:25] | Right. So you and me will take the top two floors. | 是的 你和我负责最上面的两层楼 |
[09:28] | We’d move faster if we split up. | 还是分开行动比较快 |
[09:30] | Well, this isn’t negotiable. | 哦 这可由不得你 |
[09:34] | So you gonna buy me dinner? | 那你打算请我吃晚餐吗? |
[09:37] | What are you talking about? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[09:38] | If you’re gonna ride me this close, it’s only decent you buy me dinner. | 如果你想钓我的话 最好是请我吃饭 |
[09:42] | Oh, that’s hilarious. | 这也太荒唐了 |
[09:44] | It’s bad enough I lied mom | 骗你妈就已经够糟糕的了 |
[09:46] | but if you think I’m letting you out of my sight… | 你还以为我会让你离开我的视线吗 |
[09:47] | Don’t know if you’ve noticed, but you’re the spirit’s type. | 不知道你有没有注意到 那恶灵喜欢你这种类型的 |
[09:50] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[09:52] | You wanna be bait? | 你想自己当诱饵? |
[09:54] | Quickest way to draw it out and you know it. | 这可是引它出来最快捷的办法 你知道的 |
[09:56] | – What? – I’m so regretting this. | – 什么?- 我真后悔 |
[09:58] | You know, I’ve had it up to here with your crap. | 我已经受够了你的胡说八道 |
[10:02] | – Excuse me? – Your chauvinist crap. | – 你说什么 – 你大男子主义的胡说八道 |
[10:04] | – You think women can’t do the job. – This aingt Gender Studies. | – 你认为女人干不了这种事情 – 这跟性别没有关系 |
[10:08] | Women can do the job fine. | 女人当然能做这种事 |
[10:09] | Amateurs can’t. You got no experience. | 菜鸟就不行 你根本没有任何经验 |
[10:12] | What you do have is a bunch of half – baked romantic notions… | 你现在满脑子都是 |
[10:15] | that some barflies put in your head. | 那些酒鬼灌输给你的半吊子浪漫想法 |
[10:17] | – Now you sound like my mother. – That’s a bad thing? | – 你说这话的口气怎么那么象我妈 – 这不好吗? |
[10:19] | – Because let me tell you – What? | – 因为我告诉你… – 什么? |
[10:24] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[10:26] | – No, you started this. – Jo, you got options. | – 不行 是你先提起的 – 乔 你还有别的选择 |
[10:29] | No one in their right mind chooses this life. | 没有哪个神志清醒的人会选择这种人生 |
[10:31] | I started in this when I was so young… | 我爸从我小时候就开始训练我了 |
[10:33] | – …I wish I could do something else. – You love this. | – 我希望当时能有别的选择 – 你喜欢这个工作 |
[10:36] | Yeah, but I’m a little twisted. | 没错 可我这人有点不正常 |
[10:38] | You don’t think I’m a little twisted too? | 你不觉得我也有点不正常吗? |
[10:42] | Jo, you got a mother that worries about you… | 乔 你有个关心你的妈妈 |
[10:44] | who wants something more for you. Those are good things. | 她希望你能得到更好的 那些都是好事 |
[10:48] | You don’t throw things like that away. | 你不能把这样的事丢弃 |
[10:51] | Might be hard to find later. | 丢了就很难再找回来了 |
[11:31] | What? | 什么? |
[11:35] | I’m not sure. | 我不是很肯定 |
[11:39] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗? |
[11:42] | What is that, a gas leak? | 什么味道 煤气泄露? |
[11:44] | No, something else. | 不是 是别的什么 |
[11:48] | I know it. | 我知道那是什么 |
[11:50] | Just can’t put my finger on it. | 只是叫不出名字 |
[11:59] | Mazel tov. You just found your first spirit. | 恭喜你刚刚发现了第一个恶灵 |
[12:03] | It’s inside the vent. | 它躲在通风管道里 |
[12:11] | Here. | 拿着 |
[12:33] | There’s something in there. Here. | 里面有东西 拿着 |
[12:57] | Somebody’s keeping souvenirs. | 有人留着纪念品呢 |
[13:51] | This building, I swear to God. | 老天啊这栋楼真是… |
[14:18] | I’m so out of here. | 我得出去 |
[15:04] | Morning, princess. | 早安 公主 |
[15:06] | – Where’s Sam? – Went to get coffee. | – 萨姆在哪里?- 他去买咖啡了 |
[15:12] | Ohh, my back. | 我的腰啊 |
[15:17] | How’d you sleep on that big, soft bed? | 你在那张大软床上睡得好吗? |
[15:21] | I didn’t. Just been going over everything. | 我没睡 我刚刚把所有的资料重新看了一遍 |
[15:37] | – Here. – What’s this for? | – 拿着这个 – 这是要干吗? |
[15:40] | It’ll work a lot better than that little pig sticker you’re twirling around. | 这个玩起来 可比你手里的小刀有意思多了 |
[15:57] | William Anthony Harvelle. | 威廉·安东尼·哈维 |
[16:02] | Sorry. My mistake. | 对不起 我的错 |
[16:15] | What do you ? | 什么你… |
[16:18] | What do you remember about your dad? | 关于你父亲 你记得些什么? |
[16:20] | I mean, what’s the first thing that pops into your head? | 第一件出现在你脑海里的事是什么? |
[16:28] | Come on, tell me. | 别这样 告诉我 |
[16:38] | I was 6 or 7… | 我当时才六七岁 |
[16:41] | and, uh, he took me shooting for the first time. | 接着 嗯… 他第一次带我去射击 |
[16:47] | You know, bottles on a fence, that kind of thing. | 打栅栏上的瓶子之类的东西 |
[16:51] | I bull’s eyed every one them. | 我打中了每个瓶子 |
[16:55] | He gave me this smile, like… | 他笑了 就像… |
[17:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:05] | He must have been proud. | 他一定很为你骄傲 |
[17:10] | What about your dad? | 你爸爸呢? |
[17:14] | I was still in pigtails when my dad died. | 我父亲去世得时候 我还是个小女孩 但是… |
[17:18] | But I remember him coming home from a hunt. | 我仍然记得他打猎回来 |
[17:21] | He’d burst through that door like Steve McQueen or something. | 他推开门 就象… 像史蒂夫·麦奎一样 |
[17:27] | And he’d sweep me up in his arms… | 然后把我搂在怀里 |
[17:30] | and I’d breathe in that old leather jacket of his. | 我甚至能嗅到他那件旧夹克得皮革味 |
[17:34] | And my mom, who was sour and pissed… | 而我妈妈又气又哭? |
[17:37] | from the minute he left, she started smiling again. | 他一走又恢复了笑容 |
[17:41] | And we were | 因为我们… |
[17:44] | We were a family. | 我们还是一家人 |
[17:53] | You wanna know why I wanna do the job? | 你想知道我为什么干这样的活吗? |
[17:56] | For him. | 为了他 |
[17:59] | It’s my way of being close to him. | 让我觉得能和他在一起 |
[18:03] | Now, tell me, what’s wrong with that? | 那好 告诉我这难道有错吗? |
[18:06] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[18:14] | – Where’s the coffee? – There are cops outside. | – 咖啡在哪儿?- 外头有好多警察 |
[18:18] | Another girl disappeared. | 又有一个女孩失踪了 |
[18:28] | Theresa Ellis. Apartment 2-F. | 住在2楼的埃利斯 |
[18:31] | Her boyfriend reported her missing around dawn. | 她的男朋友今天一早向警局报失踪 |
[18:33] | And her apartment? | 那她的公寓怎么样? |
[18:34] | Cracks all over the plaster, walls, ceiling. | 墙上 天花板上到处都是裂缝 |
[18:37] | There was ectoplasm too. | 还有空灵物 |
[18:39] | Between that and that hair | 根据那些东西和那簇头发 |
[18:41] | I’d say this sucker’s coming from the walls. | 我觉得那个恶灵是从透过墙进来的 |
[18:42] | Yeah, but who is it? Building’s history is totally clean. | 可那会是什么东西呢?那栋楼的历史很清白呀 |
[18:47] | Maybe we’re looking in the wrong place. | 也许是我们看错地方了 |
[18:50] | – What do you mean? – Check this out. | – 你什么意思?- 看看这个 |
[18:56] | – An empty field? – It’s where this building was built. | – 空地?- 这栋楼就建在这片空地上 |
[18:59] | Take a look at the one next door. | 看看它隔壁是什么 |
[19:02] | The windows. | 窗子 |
[19:07] | – Bars. – We’re next door to a prison? | – 铁条 – 旁边是一所监狱? |
[19:10] | Thanks, Ash. And if you breathe a word of this to my mom… | 谢谢 阿什 对了 如果你胆敢把这事告诉我妈 |
[19:13] | That’s right, I will. With pliers. | 没错 我会的 用钳子 |
[19:18] | Okay, Moyamensing prison, built in 1835, torn down in 1963. | 好吧 Moyamensing监狱 建于1835年 在1963年被推倒 |
[19:23] | And get this, they used to execute people… | 看看这个 以前他们处决犯人的方式 |
[19:25] | by hanging them in the empty field next door. | 就是吊死在监狱旁的那块空地上 |
[19:29] | Well, then, we need a list of all the people executed there. | 那么 我们需要在那里被处决所有犯人的名单 |
[19:32] | Ash is already on it. | 阿什已经在弄了 |
[19:40] | A hundred fifty seven names? | 有157个名字? |
[19:44] | – We gotta narrow that down. – Yeah. | – 我们得把范围缩小一下 – 是的 |
[19:45] | Or else we’re gonna be digging up a hell of a lot of stiffs. | 否则的话真得累死人的 |
[19:56] | Herman Webster Mudgett? | 赫尔曼 韦伯斯特 马杰特? |
[19:59] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[20:02] | Wasn’t that H.H. Holmes’ real name? | 那不是H. -H. – 霍姆斯的真名吗? |
[20:06] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[20:14] | Yup. Holmes was executed at Moyamensing May 7th, 1896. | 霍姆斯在1896年5月7日于Moyamensing被处死 |
[20:19] | H.H. Holmes himself. | H. -H. -霍姆斯本人 |
[20:21] | – Come on, I mean, what are the odds? – Who is this guy? | – 我是说 这太不可思议了 – 这家伙是谁? |
[20:25] | The term “multi murderer, ” they coined it to describe Holmes. | 连环杀手这个词是霍姆斯发明的 |
[20:28] | He was America’s first serial killer before | 他是美国第一个连环杀手 |
[20:30] | anybody knew what that was. | 那时还没有人知道连环杀手是什么 |
[20:32] | He confessed to 27 murders. Some think over a hundred. | 他承认了27宗谋杀 但有人认为受害者至少有100多个 |
[20:35] | And his victim flavor of choice: pretty, petite blonds. | 他偏爱的受害者类型是 漂亮纤弱 金发碧眼的女性 |
[20:39] | He, uh, used chloroform to kill them. | 他用氯仿麻醉后再杀了她们 |
[20:43] | Which is what I smelled in the hallway last night. | 那就是我昨晚在走廊上闻到的 |
[20:47] | At his place, cops found human remains… | 在他的窝里 警察找到了人体的残留物 |
[20:49] | bone fragments and long locks of bloody blond hair. | 骨头碎片和血迹斑斑的金色长发 |
[20:53] | Boy, you sure know how to pick them. | 伙计 他肯定知道怎么选择受害者 |
[20:55] | We just find the bones, salt them and burn them, right? | 我们只要找到他的尸骨 撒上盐烧了就行 对吧? |
[20:58] | Well, it’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[20:59] | His body is buried in town… | 虽然他的尸体葬在镇上 |
[21:01] | but it’s encased in a couple tons of concrete. | 但是那里被好几吨的水泥裹着 |
[21:04] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[21:05] | The story goes that he didn’t want anybody mutilating his corpse. | 传闻说他不愿任何人去动他的尸体 |
[21:09] | Because, you know, that’s what he used to do. | 因为 你知道 那是他生前干的事 |
[21:12] | You know something? | 还有什么? |
[21:15] | We might have an even bigger problem. | 还有个更麻烦的问题 |
[21:17] | How does this get bigger? | 还有什么更麻烦的? |
[21:20] | Holmes built an apartment building in Chicago. | 霍姆斯在芝加哥建过一栋公寓楼 |
[21:22] | They called it the Murder Castle. The whole place was a death factory. | 有人管它叫”杀人小楼” 整个大楼就像个死亡机器 |
[21:26] | They had trapdoors, acid vats, quicklime pits. | 到处是机关 陷阱和迷烟管 |
[21:29] | He built these secret chambers inside the walls. | 他还造了些密室… 就在墙里面 |
[21:33] | He’d lock his victims in, keep them alive for days. | 把受害者关进去 让他们先活上几天 |
[21:36] | Some he’d suffocate, others he’d let starve to death. | 有些人被他闷死 另一些则被饿死 |
[21:40] | So Theresa could still be alive. She could be inside these walls. | 这么说特丽萨可能还活着 就在这些墙里面 |
[21:43] | We need sledgehammers, crowbars. | 我们需要找些大锤和铁锹来砸碎墙壁 |
[21:45] | We gotta smash these walls anywhere thick enough to hide a girl. | 或是任何可以藏得下一个女孩的地方 |
[22:03] | Okay, call us after you check the southeast wall. | 好的 检查完东南面的墙后再打给我们 |
[22:07] | Sam’s almost done with the first floor. | 萨姆快查完一楼了 |
[22:11] | Hasn’t found jack squat either. | 他还没有找到那个混蛋囚犯 |
[22:20] | – What is it? – It’s too narrow. I can’t go any further. | – 怎么了?- 太窄了过不去 |
[22:23] | – Let me see. – What. What are you? | – 让我看看 – 什么 你干嘛… ? |
[22:29] | – Should have cleaned the pipes. – What? | – 我得先理理”管子” – 什么? |
[22:31] | I wish the pipes were clean. | 我得先洗洗管子 |
[22:33] | Shut up. I can fit in there. | 闭嘴 我可以过去 |
[22:37] | – You’re not going in there by yourself. – You got a better idea? | – 不要一个人去那里面 – 你有更好的主意吗? |
[22:40] | The… | 那个… |
[23:04] | Where are you? – By the north wall. | – 你在哪?- 到达北面的墙了 |
[23:27] | I’m heading down some kind of air duct. | 我现在要从一个像是通风管道的地方下去 |
[23:30] | – No, no, no, stay up here. – Dean, we gotta find this girl, don’t we? | – 不 不 不 呆在上面 – 我们得救出那个女孩 不是吗? |
[23:34] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[23:36] | All right, I’m heading to you. | 好吧 我这就过去 |
[24:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:12] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[24:14] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[24:17] | Jo? Jo? | 乔?乔? |
[24:27] | Jo? | 乔 |
[24:51] | Jo? | 乔? |
[24:55] | Jo! | 乔 |
[25:06] | – He’s got Jo. – What? How’d that happen? | – 他抓走了乔 – 什么?发生什么事了? |
[25:09] | I wasn’t with her. I left her alone. Damn it! | 我没有陪着她 让她落单了 该死的 |
[25:11] | – Look, we’ll find her. – Where? | – 我们会找到她的 – 去哪找? |
[25:12] | – Inside the walls. – We’ve been inside the walls. | – 在墙里面 – 我们已经在了 |
[25:15] | None of the other girls are there. She won’t be either. | 没有女孩在那里 她也不在 |
[25:18] | Let’s take a beat and think about this. Maybe we got Holmes’ m.o. wrong. | 先静下来想想 也许我们把霍姆斯的杀人地点想错了 |
[25:21] | Well, we better frigging think fast. | 那我们得想的快点 |
[25:26] | – Yeah. – You lied to me. She’s there. | – 你好?- 你说谎 她就在你那 |
[25:29] | – Ellen. – Oh, Ash told me everything. | – 埃伦 – 阿什全招了 |
[25:32] | He’s a genius, but folds like a cheap suit. | 虽然他是个天才 但是说起谎来却像个小孩 |
[25:33] | Put my damn daughter on. | 快让我女儿听电话 |
[25:35] | She’ll call you back. She’s taking care of feminine business. | 她会打回给你的 她 呃 有些女人的事要做 |
[25:38] | Yeah, right. Where is she? | 是啊 她在哪里? |
[25:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[25:43] | – Look, we’ll get her back. – Get her back? Back from what? | – 你瞧 我们会把她带回来的 – 带她回来?从哪里? |
[25:47] | – The spirit we’re hunting, it took her. – My God. | – 我猎杀的恶灵… 把她抓走了 – 哦 我的天哪 |
[25:50] | – She’ll be okay.I promise. – You promise? | – 她会没事的 我保证 – 你保证? |
[25:52] | That is not the first time I’ve heard that from a Winchester. | 你保证?这不是我第一次 听温彻斯特家的人说这话了 |
[25:55] | – What? – If anything happens to her | – 什么?- 如果她有什么三长两短… |
[25:58] | It won’t. I won’t let it. Ellen, I’m sorry. I really am. | 不会的 我不会的 埃伦 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:01] | I’m taking the first flight out. I’ll be there in a few hours. | 我现在马上坐第一班飞机过去 几个小时后就到 |
[26:06] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[26:09] | Don’t beat yourself up. There’s nothing you could have done. | 不要再自责了 迪恩 你也不想的 |
[26:12] | – Tell me you got something. – Uh, maybe. | – 拜托告诉我你发现了什么 – 呃 算是吧 |
[26:16] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[26:17] | Look at the layout. | 看看霍姆斯的杀人小楼蓝图 |
[26:18] | There’s other torture chambers inside the walls, right? | 那里有墙内的拷问密室 对吧? |
[26:21] | But there’s one we haven’t considered, the one in his basement. | 但是有一个我们没有注意到… 在他的地下室还有一个 |
[26:25] | – This building doesn’t have a basement. – Right, but I just noticed this. | – 但这栋楼没有地下室 – 是的 这里没有 但我刚刚发现 |
[26:28] | Beneath the foundation, looks like part of an old sewer system… | 在下面的地基里 看起来像个废弃的下水道 |
[26:32] | – …that hasn’t been used for – Let’s go. | – 已经被荒废了… – 我们走 |
[27:45] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[27:56] | Is anybody there? | 有… 有人在? |
[27:58] | Your name’s Theresa? | 你叫特丽萨吗? |
[28:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:04] | This won’t make you feel better, but I’m here to rescue you. | 也许这么说没有用 但是… 我是来这救你的 |
[28:10] | Oh, God. He’s out there. He’s gonna kill us. | 哦 天哪 他就在外面 他要来杀我们了 |
[28:14] | No, he won’t. | 不 他杀不了我们 |
[28:16] | We’re getting out. | 我们会逃出去的 |
[28:18] | My friends are looking for us. They’ll find us. | 我的朋友正在找我们 |
[28:21] | Oh, God, he’s here! | 哦 天哪 他来了 |
[28:23] | Shh! Just be quiet. | 嘘 小声点 |
[29:29] | Here. | 就这里了 |
[29:58] | Got it? – Yeah. | – 准备好了?- 是的 |
[31:01] | You’re so pretty. | 你真可爱 |
[31:07] | So beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[31:09] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[31:44] | How do you like that? | 你喜欢那样吗? |
[31:46] | Pure iron, you creepy ass son of a bitch. | 纯铁的 你个变态混蛋 |
[32:52] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗? |
[32:55] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[33:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[33:18] | NO! | 不 |
[33:20] | – Jo? – I’m here. | – 乔 – 我在这 |
[33:39] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:48] | We’re gonna get you out of here, all right? | 我来救你出去 |
[33:51] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[33:54] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[33:56] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:59] | – You all right? – Been better. | – 你还好吗?- 好多了 |
[34:02] | Let’s get out of here before he comes back. | 在他回来之前我们快走吧 |
[34:05] | – I don’t think you’re leaving here yet. – What? | – 事实上 你还不能马上离开这里 – 什么? |
[34:09] | Remember when I said you being bait was a bad plan? | 记得我说过 由你来当诱饵是个馊主意吗? |
[34:12] | Now it’s kind of the only one we got. | 现在那是唯一一个办法了 |
[35:29] | Now. | 就现在 |
[35:49] | Scream all you want, you dick… | 尽情的叫吧 |
[35:51] | but there’s no way you’re stepping over that salt. | 你是走不出这盐圈的 |
[36:04] | So this job as glamorous as you thought it would be? | 那么… 这活有你想像中的那么迷人吗? |
[36:10] | Well, except for all the pee your pants terror, yeah, sure. | 除了你裤子上的屎尿 是的 |
[36:13] | But that Theresa girl’s gonna live a life because of us. | 但是那个叫特丽萨女孩 因为我们活了下来 |
[36:16] | – It’s worth it, isn’t it? – Yeah. Yeah, it is. | – 这值得的 不是吗?- 是啊 是的 值得 |
[36:20] | Hey, what if somebody finds that sewer? | 嘿 如果有人再找到这个下水道 |
[36:22] | Or a storm washes the salt away? | 或者暴雨把那些盐冲走了呢? |
[36:24] | Both very fine points, which is why we’re waiting here. | 两种可能都有 那也是为什么我们要等会再走了 |
[36:27] | For what? | 等什么? |
[36:35] | For that. | 那个 |
[36:58] | You ripped off a cement truck? | 你偷了一辆水泥搅拌车? |
[37:00] | I’ll give it back. | 我会还回去的 |
[37:17] | Well, that ought to keep him down there till hell freezes over. | 这就能把他死死地困在下面了 |
[37:55] | Boy, you really weren’t kidding about flying out, were you? | 你… 你不会突然骂我吧 会吗? |
[38:12] | How about we listen to some music? | 来点音乐怎样? |
[38:29] | This is gonna be a long drive. | 这一路有的受了 |
[38:38] | Ellen. | 埃伦… |
[38:40] | This is my fault, okay? | 这一切都是我的错 好吗? |
[38:42] | I lied to you and I’m sorry. | 我撒了谎 抱歉 |
[38:44] | But Jo did good out there. I think her dad would be proud. | 但是乔做的很不错 她爸爸一定会为她骄傲的 |
[38:47] | Don’t you dare say that. Not you. | 不要给我这么说… 你不配 |
[38:49] | I need a moment with my daughter alone. | 我要和我的女儿谈一下 单独 |
[39:01] | You’re angry, I understand. | 你很生气 我能理解 |
[39:02] | Angry? Angry doesn’t begin to touch it. | 远远不是生气可以形容的 |
[39:04] | Let’s just think about this. | 让我们好好想想吧 |
[39:06] | – Everything’s okay. I’m alive. – Not after I’m through with you. | – 一切都很好 我还活着 – 在我丢掉你后就不会了 |
[39:10] | Is this about me hunting or something? | 是因为我猎鬼 还是因为别的事? |
[39:11] | They used you as bait. | 你竟让那对兄弟把你当诱饵 |
[39:13] | They were there backing me up. | 他们就在我后面做掩护 |
[39:15] | That is why you don’t have the sense to do it. | 那就是为什么你不是干这活的料 |
[39:17] | You’re trusting them. | 你轻易地把性命交给他们 |
[39:26] | John? | 约翰? |
[39:30] | I thought you and John were friends. | 我以为你和约翰是朋友 |
[39:32] | – Yeah, we were. I’m sorry, I didn’t – Mom. | – 是的 曾经是 对不起 我不是指… – 妈妈… |
[39:39] | What aren’t you telling me? | 有什么事你没告诉我? |
[39:57] | – That bad, huh? – Not right now. | – 那么糟吗?- 现在不要 |
[40:00] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[40:02] | – Hey, talk to me. – Get off me. | – 嘿 告诉我吧 – 放开我 |
[40:05] | – Sorry. See you around. – Dean. | – 对不起 再见了 – 迪恩… |
[40:12] | Turns out my dad had a partner on his last hunt. | 原来我爸爸在最后一次行动时有个拍档 |
[40:16] | Funny, he usually worked alone. This guy did too… | 好笑的是他一向是单独行动的 那个家伙也是 |
[40:19] | but guess my father figured he could trust him. | 但我猜我父亲以为可以信任他 |
[40:23] | Mistake. The guy screwed up, got my dad killed. | 结果他错了 那个家伙搞砸了 让我爸送了命 |
[40:27] | – What does this have to do? – It was your father. | – 这和… – 那个人就是你的老爸 迪恩 |
[40:30] | What? | 什么? |
[40:32] | Why do you think John never came back? Never told you about us? | 那你觉得约翰为什么再也没回来 再也没和我们说过话? |
[40:35] | Because he couldn’t look my mom in the eye after that. That’s why. | 因为他不敢再面对我的母亲 这就是原因 |
[40:38] | – Jo – Just get out of here. | – 乔… – 给我离开这里 |
[40:43] | Please, just leave. | 拜托 快走吧 |