时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off… | 老爸让我们继续他的事业 |
[00:04] | saving people, hunting things, the family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:09] | – Still running credit-card scams? – Think credit card fraud’s easy? | – 你还在用信用卡欺诈吗?- 你以为干这事容易? |
[00:12] | Okay, Mr.Burkowitz. | 好的 马科维茨先生 |
[00:14] | – Federal marshals. – Environmental majors. | – 联邦执法官 – 环境研究专业的 |
[00:16] | Father Simmons.U.S.Wildlife Service. | 我是西蒙斯神父 美国野生动植物管理处的 |
[00:18] | – Nigel Tuffnel. – Dr.Jerry Kaplan. | – 奈吉尔·塔夫内尔 – 杰瑞·卡普兰医生 |
[00:19] | – Reporters. – Art dealers. | – 我们是记者 – 警察 |
[00:21] | Students.Homeland Security. | 社区兄弟 国家安全局? |
[00:23] | Pretty illegal, even for us. | 对我们来说这是违法的 |
[00:24] | SWAT team discovered a local woman bound and gagged. | 特警队发现了一名当地女性被绑架 而且还被封口 |
[00:27] | Her attacker, a white male, approximately 24 to 30 years of age… | 袭击者是一名24到30岁的男性白人 |
[00:31] | was discovered hiding in the home. | 而且当场被抓 |
[00:33] | – Shapeshifter? – Every culture has a shapeshifter lore. | – 变形人?- 每个文化中都有变形人的传说 |
[00:36] | Legends of creatures who can transform themselves into animals or other men. | 可以将自己变成任何动物或人形 |
[00:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:44] | Cops are blaming this Dean Winchester guy… | 警察认为艾米丽 |
[00:47] | for Emily’s murder. | 是被迪恩·温彻斯特杀害的 |
[00:48] | – Sorry I’m gonna miss it. – What? | – 对不起 我可能会想念这个 – 想念什么? |
[00:50] | How many chances will I have to see my own funeral? | 我到底有多少次机会 能看到我自己的葬礼? |
[01:05] | Under what name? | 用这个名字? |
[01:07] | Oh, yeah, that’s my favorite so far. | 是的 那是我最喜欢的 |
[01:10] | Possible IDs in three states that we know of. | 三个州可能用的ID我们已经知道了 |
[01:16] | I gotta call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[01:25] | Well… | 好… |
[01:29] | first I thought you were just stepping up your game. | 首先 我还以为你只是个新手 |
[01:32] | Credit card fraud… | 信用卡欺诈 |
[01:34] | breaking and entering.Now, this one puzzled me. | 非法进入 这个有点让人不解 |
[01:38] | Grave desecration. | 挖坟 |
[01:41] | But still, these are a long way from murder. | 但这些都比不上杀人 |
[01:45] | Then we get a fax from St.Louis. | 圣路易丝有传真给我们… |
[01:49] | Where you’re suspected of torturing and murdering a young woman. | 你在那里被怀疑 虐待和杀害一名年轻女性 |
[01:54] | However, no one could prove anything, of course… | 然而 没人能证明这一切 |
[01:56] | because, supposedly, you died there. | 因为你在那里假死 |
[02:01] | Hands where I can see them. – But I gotta tell you something. | – 双手放在我可以看见的地方 – 但我想告诉你一些事… |
[02:05] | You look pretty healthy to me. | 你看上去还很健壮 |
[02:10] | So now we know Karen Giles wasn’t the first person you murdered. | 我知道 凯伦·吉尔斯并不是你杀的第一个人 |
[02:15] | Going somewhere, Sam? | 想逃吗 萨姆? |
[02:18] | But I guarantee you, she’s the last. | 但我可以保证 她将会是最后一个受害者 |
[02:45] | Thought you might be thirsty. | 我想你也许口渴了 |
[02:46] | Okay, so you’re the good cop. | 你是个好警察 |
[02:49] | – Where’s the bad cop? – He’s with your brother. | – 那个坏警察呢?- 和你老哥在一起 |
[02:52] | Okay.And you’re holding us why? | 你还留我们这在里做什么? |
[02:54] | He’s being held on suspicion of murder. | 他现在是杀人嫌疑犯 |
[02:56] | – And you? We’ll see. – Murder? | – 你呢?我们要看着办了 – 杀人犯? |
[02:59] | You sound genuinely surprised.Or are you that good of an actor? | 听声音感觉你真的很惊讶 要么你就是个不错的演员? |
[03:04] | – Who’s he supposed to have murdered? – We’ll get to that. | – 他到底杀了谁了?- 我们会查出来的 |
[03:06] | You can’t just hold us here without charges. | 没有正式被起诉之前你不能扣留我们 |
[03:08] | Well, actually, we can for 48 hours. | 事实上 我们可以扣留你们48小时 |
[03:10] | But you, being a prelaw student, would know that. | 你是前法律系学生 你知道这条规定 |
[03:14] | I know all about you, Sam. | 我对你很了解 萨姆 |
[03:17] | You’re 23 years old, no job, no home address. | 你23岁 没工作 没家庭住址 |
[03:22] | Your mother died when you were a baby. | 在婴儿时你妈就死了 |
[03:24] | Your father’s whereabouts are unknown. | 你父亲下落不明 |
[03:27] | And then there’s the case of your brother, Dean. | 而且你老哥迪恩有案子在身 |
[03:31] | Whose demise was, well, just a little bit exaggerated. | 他的死真有点夸张 |
[03:33] | Feel free to jump in whenever you like. | 你们好像过得很随心所欲 |
[03:38] | Shy? No problem, I’ll keep going. | 不好意思了?没问题 我会继续的 |
[03:41] | Your family moved around a lot when you were a kid. | 在你儿时你家搬过很多次 |
[03:44] | Despite that, you were a straight A student. | 除此之外 你还是个A等生 |
[03:47] | Got into Stanford with a full ride. | 拿全年奖学金进入斯坦福德大学 |
[03:52] | Then, about a year ago, there was a fire in your apartment. | 但在一年前 你的公寓着了一场火 |
[03:55] | One fatality, Jessica Moore, your girlfriend. | 烧死了 杰西卡·穆尔 你的女朋友 |
[04:00] | After she died, you fell off the grid. | 在她死后 你就不见踪影 |
[04:02] | Left behind everything. | 放弃了一切 |
[04:04] | I needed some time off. | 我需要时间来… |
[04:07] | To deal. | 养伤 |
[04:10] | So I’m taking a road trip with my brother. | 所以我和我老哥一起公路旅行 |
[04:13] | How’s that going for you? | 感觉怎么样? |
[04:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:16] | I mean… | 我意思是… |
[04:18] | we saw the second largest ball of twine in the continental U.S. | 我们看到了美国大陆上的第二大绒线球 |
[04:23] | Awesome. | 很棒 |
[04:26] | We ran Dean’s fingerprints through AFIS. | 我们在档案库里找到了迪恩的指纹 |
[04:28] | – Okay. – Got over a dozen possible hits. | – 好 – 而且可能有几十个 |
[04:32] | Possible hits.Which makes them worthless. | “可能”的指纹 那就没有什么意义 |
[04:35] | But makes you wonder.What are we gonna find when we run your prints? | 但你想想 如果我们也找到了你的指纹呢? |
[04:39] | Yeah.Well, you be sure to let me know, all right? | 是的 嗯… 你会让我知道的 不是吗? |
[04:44] | May I? | 我能喝吗? |
[04:45] | – Please. – Great. | – 请吧 – 太好了 |
[04:53] | Sam, you seem like a good kid. | 萨姆 你是个好孩子 |
[04:55] | It’s not your fault Dean’s your brother. | 迪恩当你的哥哥不是你的错 |
[04:57] | We can’t pick our family. | 我们不能选择我们的出身 |
[05:00] | Right now, detectives in St.Louis are exhuming a corpse. | 现在圣路易丝的侦探在挖坟 |
[05:03] | They’re trying to figure out how your brother faked his own death… | 他们试着找出 在虐待了那么多妇女之后 |
[05:06] | after torturing all those young women. | 你哥是如何玩假死把戏的 |
[05:09] | Dean’s a bad guy. | 迪恩不是个好人 |
[05:11] | His life is over. | 他的生活已经结束 |
[05:13] | Yours doesn’t have to be. | 但你的生活没有 |
[05:17] | You want me to turn against my own brother? | 你想让我指证我老哥? |
[05:19] | No.We already caught him cold. | 不是 我们在凯伦·吉尔斯的被害现场 |
[05:23] | Red handed at the Karen Giles murder scene. | 抓住这个冷血 双手沾满血的家伙 |
[05:27] | We just need you to fill in some missing pieces. | 我们只是需要你… 说出我们不知道的片断 |
[05:32] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[05:37] | Because I can talk to the DA. | 因为我可以向检查官求情 |
[05:40] | Make a deal for you. | 和你做个交易 |
[05:42] | You can get on with your life. | 你可以继续你的生活 |
[05:44] | Dean’s as good as gone. | 迪恩就让他沉沦吧 |
[05:52] | My dad and Tony Giles were old friends. | 我父亲和托尼·吉尔斯是老朋友 |
[05:56] | They were in the service together. | 他们一直在一起工作 |
[05:58] | We’ve known him since we were kids, you know. | 你知道 我们在孩童时代就认识他了 |
[06:02] | We came when we heard about his death. | 所以在听到他的死讯就马上赶过去了 |
[06:10] | There you go. | 这给你 |
[06:12] | – Anthony Giles. – Who’s Anthony Giles? | – 安东尼·吉尔斯 – 谁是安东尼·吉尔斯? |
[06:15] | A Baltimore lawyer. | 巴尔的摩的一个律师 |
[06:17] | Working late at his office.Check it out. | 在办公室工作很晚 你可以看看 |
[06:22] | His throat was slit, but the room was clean. | 他的喉咙被割断了 但他的房间却很干净 |
[06:25] | – No DNA, no prints. – Keep reading.It gets better. | – 没有DNA 没有指纹 – 看下去 会好的 |
[06:28] | “Security cameras failed to capture footage of the assailant.” | 保安录相带没有拍到攻击者 |
[06:32] | – Somebody tampered with the tapes. – Or it’s an invisible killer. | – 或者有人拿走了录相带 – 要么他就是隐形杀手 |
[06:36] | My favorite kind. | 我种喜欢这种案子了 |
[06:37] | – What you think, Scully? Check it out? – I’m not Scully.You’re Scully. | – 你有什么想法 斯卡利?- 我不是斯卡利 你才是斯卡利 |
[06:41] | No, I’m Mulder.You’re a redheaded woman. | 不 我是马尔德 你是那个红发女人 |
[06:45] | So… | 所以… |
[06:47] | would’ve been hard for Dean to kill Tony… | 你们没有足够证据证明迪恩杀了托尼 |
[06:49] | – …considering we weren’t in town. – Tell me what happened next. | – 因为那个时候不在城里 – 那告诉我接着发生了什么? |
[06:53] | Okay, that’s when we went to see Karen. | 好 嗯 所以我们去看了凯伦 |
[06:56] | She was barely holding it together. | 她可能认不出我们了 |
[06:59] | We just wanted to be there for her, you know. | 我们只是想去那里安慰下她 |
[07:03] | Insurance. | 保险 |
[07:06] | I totally forgot about the insurance. | 我已经忘记保险的事了 |
[07:09] | We’re very sorry to bother you right now… | 打扰你我们感到很抱歉 |
[07:12] | but the company is required to conduct its own investigation. | 但保险公司还是需要做点调查的 |
[07:16] | – You understand? – Sure. | – 你明白的吧?- 是的 |
[07:17] | Okay.If you could just tell us anything… | 你能告诉我们 |
[07:20] | you remember about the night your husband died. | 有关你丈夫死那晚的一些情况吗? |
[07:23] | Tony and I were supposed to have dinner. | 我和托尼准备一起吃晚餐 |
[07:25] | He called and said that he was having computer troubles… | 他打电话说他电脑有问题 |
[07:28] | and he had to work late. | 所以要加班 |
[07:31] | That was it. | 就是这样 |
[07:34] | You have any idea who could have done this? | 你认为他会有什么仇人会这么做 |
[07:36] | No.No.It’s like I told the police, I have no idea. | 不 不 就像我对警察说的那样 我 我不知道 |
[07:42] | Did Tony mention anything unusual… | 托尼有提到一些不寻常的事吗? |
[07:46] | to you in the days before his death? | 在他死前的那几天? |
[07:49] | Unusual? | 不寻常? |
[07:51] | Yeah, like strange. | 是的 就是很奇怪的事 |
[07:55] | – Strange? – You know, Karen, weird. | – 奇怪 – 凯伦 很古怪的事 |
[07:57] | Weird noises… | 古怪的声音 |
[07:59] | visions, anything like that? | 影像 诸如此类 |
[08:01] | – Ahem. – What? | – 嗯 – 什么 |
[08:08] | He had a nightmare the day before he died, but | 在他死前他做了个噩梦 |
[08:12] | What kind of a nightmare? | 什么样的噩梦? |
[08:14] | He said that he woke up in the middle of the night. | 在半夜的时候他醒过来了 |
[08:17] | There was a woman standing at the foot of the bed. | 有一个女人坐在他的床边 |
[08:20] | He blinked, she was gone. | 他眼前一片空白 接着她就走了 |
[08:21] | I mean, it was just a nightmare. | 我意思是 那只是个恶梦而已 |
[08:24] | Did he say what she looked like? | 他有没有说她长的什么样 |
[08:28] | What the hell difference does it make what she looked like? | 她的长相有那么重要吗? |
[08:34] | It’s just our company’s very thorough. | 我们的公司要调查的很彻底 |
[08:38] | He said she was pale and she had dark red eyes. | 他说她很苍白 她有黑色和红色的眼睛 |
[08:42] | So I gave Karen a hug. | 所以我抱了下凯伦 |
[08:45] | Told her to call me if she needed anything, and that was it. | 告诉她如果需要帮助就打电话给我 就是这样 |
[08:49] | End of story. | 结束了 |
[08:52] | Sam, I am trying to help you here. | 萨姆 我想帮你的 |
[08:55] | But you have got to be honest with me. | 但你要对我坦白 |
[08:58] | Now, we have an eyewitness. | 我有目击证人 |
[09:00] | Someone who saw two men… | 看见二个男人 |
[09:03] | fitting your and your brother’s description breaking into Giles’office. | 身形和你俩一样的人闯入吉尔斯办公室 |
[09:07] | Look, Karen called us later, said there was stuff she wanted… | 听着 凯伦随后打电话给我们 |
[09:10] | from Tony’s office, but the police weren’t letting her in. | 她想从托尼的办公室拿点东西 但警察不让她进去 |
[09:13] | Like a picture of the two of them in Paris, and some other stuff. | 就拿一张他们在巴黎的照片 还有些其它东西 |
[09:17] | Look, it was wrong to enter a crime scene, but she gave us the key. | 听着 进入犯罪现场是不对的行为 但是她给我们的钥匙 |
[09:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:35] | Anthony Giles’body was found right about here. | 吉尔斯尸体就是在那儿被发现的 |
[09:38] | “Throat slit so deep, part of his spinal cord was visible.” | 喉咙口的切痕很深 都可以看到脊梁骨了 |
[09:44] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[09:45] | Vengeful spirit, underline vengeful? | 复仇恶灵?邪恶的复仇? |
[09:47] | Yeah, maybe. | 有可能 |
[09:49] | I mean, he did see that woman at the foot of his bed. | 他看见了个女人坐在他的床头 |
[09:56] | Hey, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[10:00] | Dana Shulps? | |
[10:02] | What’s that? A name? | 那是什么 是名字? |
[10:06] | I don’t know, but it’s everywhere. | 我不知道 但到处都是 |
[10:11] | All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. | 只工作 不玩耍 聪明小孩也变傻 |
[10:34] | Wow. I’d say we’ve officially crossed over into weird. | 我想这事已经可以归入怪事之列了 |
[10:38] | Maybe Giles knew her. | 吉尔斯可能认识那恶灵 |
[10:39] | Maybe it’s the name of our pale, red eyed mystery girl. | 有可能是那白脸红眼神秘女孩的名字 |
[10:42] | Well, let’s see what we can see. | 让我们看看 |
[10:51] | There’s not a single mention of a Dana Shulps anywhere. | 找不出Dana和Shulps这两个词的意思 |
[10:54] | There’s not a D.Shulps… | 没有Shulpsor |
[10:55] | – …or any other kind of frigging Shulps. – Great. | – 或Shulps这样的词 – 好极了 |
[10:58] | – What do you got? – Nothing. | – 你找到什么?- 没有 |
[11:00] | No Dana Shulps has ever lived or died in Baltimore… | 至少在过去50年内 |
[11:03] | – …in the last 50 years, at least. – So, what now? | – 巴尔的摩没有叫Dana Shulps的人 – 那现在怎么办? |
[11:05] | Well, I think I’m pretty close to cracking Giles’password. | 我想我快要破解吉尔斯电脑里的密码了 |
[11:08] | – Maybe something in his personal files. – By close you mean…? | – 有可能这里面会有些发现 – “快”是多久… |
[11:12] | Thirty minutes maybe. | 大概30分钟 |
[11:16] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[11:18] | So I guess I just get to hang out. | 那我还是出去晃晃 |
[11:22] | So awesome. | 好主意 |
[11:38] | – Dude, seriously. – All right. | – 伙计 – 你搞什么 |
[11:40] | I’m gonna talk to Karen | 我要和凯伦再谈一次 |
[11:41] | see if she knows anything about this Dana Shulps. | 问问她是不是认识Dana Shulps这个人? |
[11:43] | Great. | 好的 |
[11:45] | Keep going, sparky. | 接着用功吧 |
[11:48] | Dean went back to Karen’s place to check up on her. | 接着迪恩就回到了凯伦的住处看一看 |
[11:51] | I mean, you know, she’d been pretty upset earlier. | 我意思 你知道的 我先前很不安的样子 |
[11:54] | So why didn’t you go with him? | 那你为什么不和他一起去? |
[11:57] | I just went back to the motel. | 我直接回了汽车旅馆 |
[12:00] | How’d you know I was there, by the way? | 顺便问一下 你怎么知道我在那儿的? |
[12:02] | We found the motel matchbook on your brother when we arrested him. | 在逮捕你哥哥时 发现了那些汽车旅馆小册子 |
[12:08] | Let’s quit fooling around.You were with your brother the whole time… | 不要再兜圈子了 在巴尔的摩你一直和你哥哥在一起 |
[12:12] | you were in Baltimore.Why separate now? | 现在为什么没在一起? |
[12:15] | – Your brother left to go murder Karen. – He didn’t kill anyone. | – 因为你哥哥撇下你之后 去杀凯伦了 – 他没杀人 |
[12:19] | I heard the 911 call. | 我听到911的电话 |
[12:22] | Karen was terrified. | 凯伦很害怕 |
[12:24] | She said someone was in the house. | 她说有人在她家里 |
[13:35] | – Emergency services. – Hello. | – 紧急事件服务中心 – 有人吗? |
[13:37] | – I think I saw somebody in my house. – What is your address? | – 我看到有陌生人在我家里 – 你的住址 女士? |
[13:41] | It’s 421 Clinton Avenue. | 克林顿大街421号 |
[13:44] | – Please, can you? Hello? | – 请你们 – 哈喽? |
[14:39] | Karen, you in there? | 凯伦 你在吗? |
[15:33] | Oh, God. | 喔 上帝啊 |
[15:47] | Seriously, what the hell? | 真是的 这到底是什么? |
[16:08] | Freeze.Stay on your knees. | 别动 别动 |
[16:11] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[16:13] | Now. | 现在 |
[16:16] | Cuff him. | 拷住他 |
[16:30] | – You getting anywhere with him? – No. | – 你一直盯着他?- 没有 |
[16:33] | Just a lot of wise ass remarks. | 只是听他说些鬼话 |
[16:35] | You? | 你呢? |
[16:37] | Sam’s story matches Dean’s to the last detail. | 萨姆说的和昨天迪恩交待的相附 |
[16:40] | Yeah? Well, these guys are good, I’ll give them that. | 是的 这两个家伙真有默契 我要让他们好看 |
[16:46] | If we don’t get Sam to flip, we have nothing… | 如果萨姆不肯说 |
[16:49] | but a lot of circumstantial evidence. | 我们除了环境证据外就没有其它证据了 |
[16:50] | We got Dean at the crime scene… | 我们在犯罪现场逮到迪恩的 |
[16:52] | with blood on his hands. | 当时他手上还有血呢 |
[16:54] | Juries have convicted for less. | 陪审团至少会采纳一下 |
[16:56] | Yeah, but, I mean, where’s the murder weapon? | 是的 但杀人凶器在拿呢? |
[17:00] | What’s the motive? You talk about reasonable doubt | 动机是什么?你说过要有合理的怀疑 |
[17:02] | Diana… | 戴安娜… |
[17:04] | do you have reasonable doubt? | 你能提出合理怀疑吗? |
[17:12] | We keep leaning on these guys, one of them will tumble. | 我们要时刻关注这两人个 其中一个必是突破口 |
[17:15] | And don’t forget about St.Louis. | 不要忘记圣路易丝的事 |
[17:18] | I’m telling you, this Dean guy is our guy. | 我跟你说 迪恩就是我们要找的人 |
[17:22] | I know Tony Giles was a friend of yours. | 我知道 托尼·吉尔斯是你的朋友 |
[17:24] | Yeah, he was.He was a good friend. | 是的 他是的 而且是好朋友 |
[17:27] | Look, and I know you wanna clean this mess up quick. | 我知道你想快点了结这个案子 |
[17:30] | But come on, Tony knew a lot of criminal types, maybe we just | 得了吧 托尼知道很多犯罪类型 也许我们 |
[17:34] | Criminal types? | 犯罪类型? |
[17:36] | He was a defense lawyer for God’s sakes. | 但他是一个辩护律师 |
[17:38] | Of course he knew criminal types. | 他当然知道犯罪类型 |
[17:40] | Okay.All right, let’s get back at them. | 那好 我们再去问问他俩 |
[17:45] | No.You know what? Let them stew in their juices for a bit. | 让他们好好想想吧 |
[17:53] | Come here. | 到这边来 |
[18:10] | Dana Shulps Dana Shulps | |
[18:23] | Maybe it’s not a name.Maybe it’s not a name. | 这有可能不是人名 这有可能不是人名 |
[18:28] | Anagram maybe? | 错位构词吗? |
[18:46] | – Mr.Winchester? – Yeah. | – 温彻斯特先生吗?- 是的 |
[18:49] | I’m Jeff Krause. | 我是杰夫·克劳斯 |
[18:51] | I’m with the public defender’s office. | 我是公共辩护团的 |
[18:54] | I’m your lawyer. | 我是你的律师 |
[18:56] | Oh, thank God, I’m saved. | 喔 感谢上帝 我有救了 |
[19:00] | Hey, can I steal a pen from you, some paper? | 能借我笔和纸吗? |
[19:03] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[19:05] | Well, the police haven’t found a weapon yet, so that’s good. | 警察还没发现凶器 那样很好 |
[19:11] | But they got your prints… | 可他们发现了你的指纹 |
[19:15] | and, literally, blood on your hands. | 你手上的鲜血 |
[19:19] | And with your police record… | 加上你在警局的记录 |
[19:24] | Mr.Winchester, what are you doing? | 温彻斯特先生?你在干什么? |
[19:26] | – I think it’s an anagram. – A what? | – 我觉得这里用的是错位构词 – 什么? |
[19:29] | An anagram.Same letters, different words. | 错位构词 同样的字母 排列成不同的单词 |
[19:33] | Could you do me a favor? | 你能不能帮我个忙? |
[19:35] | See if you recognize any of these words. | 看能不能认出这几个词 |
[19:38] | Local names, places, anything like that? | 本地的人名 地名 诸如此类的东西 |
[19:41] | Do you understand how serious these charges are? | 你知不知道这些指控有多严重? |
[19:45] | I’m handcuffed to a table.Yeah, I get it. | 我正铐在张桌子上 是的 我有数 |
[19:48] | Humor me.Take a quick look. | 就当满足我一下 看一眼 |
[19:55] | Well… | 哦 |
[19:57] | S-U-P, I don’t know about that… | S- U- P?不是很清楚 不过… |
[20:01] | but Ashland is a street name. | 阿什兰是一条街的名字 |
[20:04] | – It’s not far from here. – Street? | – 离这里不远 – 街名? |
[20:08] | Let’s start with where you were the night that Anthony Giles died. | 那么先告诉我 托尼·吉尔斯死的那天晚上你在哪? |
[20:12] | – Can you get in to see my brother? – Mr.Winchester… | – 你能见到我弟弟吗?- 温彻斯特先生… |
[20:16] | you could be facing a death penalty here. | 你有可能被判死刑 |
[20:19] | Hey, thanks for the law review, Matlock. | 谢谢你的法律咨询 马特洛克先生 |
[20:22] | But if you wanna help me… | 可如果你真想帮我… |
[20:27] | I need you to see my brother. | 就请你去见我弟弟 |
[21:12] | I hope that was meaningful. | 我希望那对你有用 |
[21:15] | But I’d like to discuss your case now. | 可我现在想讨论一下你的案子 |
[21:18] | Sure thing, Matlock. | 没问题 马特洛克 |
[21:20] | You two really are brothers, aren’t you? | 你俩真不愧是亲兄弟? |
[21:23] | Now, as you know… | 现在… 如你所知 |
[21:27] | the DA might be interested in | 地方法官可能会打算要… |
[21:31] | We need you.With the other one. | 我们需要你去陪同另一位 |
[21:47] | Counselor… | 律师先生 |
[21:49] | your boy decided to confess. | 你的当事人决定要招供了 |
[21:51] | Mr.Winchester, I’d advise against that strongly. | 温彻斯特先生 我强烈建议你不要这样做 |
[21:55] | Talk directly into the camera. | 对着摄像头说 |
[21:57] | Start by stating your name for the record. | 先说说你叫什么名字 |
[22:03] | My name is Dean Winchester. | 我叫迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[22:05] | I’m an Aquarius.I enjoy sunsets… | 我是水瓶座 我喜欢看日落 |
[22:08] | long walks on the beach, and frisky women. | 喜欢打着赤脚走在沙滩上 还喜欢火辣的女人 |
[22:11] | And I did not kill anyone.But I know who did. | 我没有杀人 可我知道是谁干的… |
[22:15] | Or rather, what did. | 或者说什么东西干的更确切 |
[22:17] | Of course, it can’t be for sure | 当然 我还不能十分肯定 |
[22:19] | because our investigation was interrupted. | 因为我在调查的时候被抓住了 |
[22:22] | Our working theory is that we’re looking for a kind of… | 但是我们的想法是 我们要找的是一个 |
[22:24] | vengeful spirit. | 复仇的幽灵 |
[22:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[22:28] | You know, Casper the bloodthirsty ghost? | 你知道 鬼马小精灵的嗜血杀手版 |
[22:32] | Tony Giles saw it. | 托尼·吉尔斯看见过 |
[22:33] | I’ll bet you cash money Karen did too. | 我打赌那个凯伦女孩也见过 |
[22:36] | The interesting thing is the word it leaves behind. | 知道吗 有趣的是它留下的字 |
[22:38] | For some reason, it’s trying to tell us something. | 出于某些原因 它试图告诉我们些什么 |
[22:42] | But communicating across the veil aingt easy. | 可是和这个世界沟通并不容易 |
[22:46] | Sometimes the spirits, they get things jumbled. | 有时候这些幽灵会把事情弄糟 |
[22:49] | You remember redrum? Same concept. | (Redrum反过来是Murder 谋杀) 你们听过Redrum吧 那是一样的 |
[22:52] | You know, it’s…Could be word fragments. | 它可能是断字 |
[22:55] | Other times… | 其他时候… |
[23:00] | it’s anagrams. | 可能是被打乱的单词 |
[23:02] | See, at first we thought this was a name, Dana Shulps. | 起初我们猜想 那是一个名字Dana Suhulps |
[23:05] | But now, we think it’s a street.Ashland. | 但现在我们觉得那是条街道 阿什兰大街 |
[23:09] | Whatever’s going on… | 不管是什么 |
[23:11] | – …I’m betting it started there. – You arrogant bastard. | – 我猜想那里就是源头 – 你这个傲慢的混蛋 |
[23:16] | Tony and Karen were good people.You’re making jokes. | 托尼和凯伦都是正派人 你却在拿他们开玩笑 |
[23:19] | I’m not joking, Ponch. | 我没开玩笑 蠢货 |
[23:22] | You murdered them in cold blood just like that girl in St.Louis. | 你冷血地谋杀了他们 就象你杀那个圣路易斯的女孩一样 |
[23:26] | Oh, yeah, that wasn’t me either. | 噢 对了 那也不是我干的 |
[23:28] | That was a shapeshifter creature that only looked like me. | 是那个变成我模样的变形人干的 |
[23:31] | Get up.Hey, hey. | 起来 嘿 嘿 |
[23:34] | Pete, that is enough. | 皮特 放手 |
[23:37] | You asked for the truth. | 是你要我说实话的 |
[23:42] | Lock his ass up. | 别让他跑了 |
[23:56] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[23:59] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[24:09] | What’d he do? | 他是怎样做到的? |
[24:11] | The fire escape’s way over | 消防梯离的那么远. -. – |
[24:15] | – What? – These two guys. | – 什么?- 这两家伙 |
[24:21] | Hilts and McQueen? What is that? | 希尔茨和麦奎因?什么意思 |
[24:23] | Hilts is Steve McQueen’s character in The Great Escape. | 希尔茨是斯蒂夫·麦奎因 在《大逃亡》中演的角色 |
[25:27] | Can we make this quick? I’m a little tired. | 能不能快点结束 我有点累了 |
[25:29] | It’s been a long day, with your partner assaulting me and all. | 这一天太漫长了 加上你那搭档不断折腾我… |
[25:33] | I wanna know more about that stuff you were talking about earlier. | 我想多了解一些 你早些时候谈到过的东西 |
[25:36] | Time Life, Mysteries of the Unknown.Look it up. | 时代生活出版 《神秘未知》 自己看书去 |
[25:45] | Let’s pretend for the moment you’re not entirely insane. | 让我们假设 你不是个彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[25:51] | What would one of these things be doing here? | 你说的那种东西究竟想做什么? |
[25:54] | A vengeful spirit? | 复仇的幽灵? |
[25:59] | Well, they’re created by violent deaths. | 他们通常都死得很惨 |
[26:02] | And then they come back for a reason, usually a nasty one. | 他们回来都是有原因的 往往都不是什么好事情 |
[26:05] | Like revenge on the people that hurt them. | 比如说向伤害过他们的人们复仇 |
[26:08] | And these spirits… | 这些幽灵… |
[26:12] | they’re capable of killing people? | 他们有能力杀人? |
[26:20] | Where did you get that? | 你的手怎么了? |
[26:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:30] | It wasn’t there before. | 原先没有的 |
[26:33] | You’ve seen it, haven’t you? | 你见过它了 对不对? |
[26:36] | – The spirit. – How did you know? | – 那幽灵 – 你怎么知道的? |
[26:38] | Because Karen had the same bruises on her wrists. | 凯伦手上也有同样的淤痕 |
[26:41] | I bet that if you look at Giles’autopsy photos | 我打赌如果你去查看吉尔斯尸检的照片 |
[26:44] | he’s got them too. | 会看到他的手上也有同样的淤痕 |
[26:45] | It’s got something to do with this spirit.I don’t know what. | 这事肯定跟那幽灵有关 虽然我不知道具体是什么 |
[26:52] | I know. | 我明白 |
[26:54] | You think you’re going crazy. | 你一定以为自己是疯了 |
[26:56] | Well, let’s skip that part, shall we? | 但现在不是抒发体验的时候 |
[26:59] | Because the last two people who saw this thing… | 因为最近两个看到这东西的人 |
[27:01] | died pretty soon after. | 都很快死了 |
[27:05] | You hear me? | 你听到我说什么了吗? |
[27:09] | You think I’m gonna die? | 你觉得我会死 |
[27:11] | You need to go to Sam.He’ll help. | 你必须去找萨姆 他会帮你的 |
[27:17] | You’re giving your brother up? | 你要出卖你弟弟 |
[27:19] | Go to the first motel in the yellow pages. | 去黄页上的第一家汽车旅馆 |
[27:21] | Look for Jim Rockford. | 找一个叫吉姆·罗克福德的人 |
[27:22] | It’s how we find each other when we separate. | 那就是我们在走散时 找到彼此的办法 |
[27:25] | You can arrest him if you want. | 你可以逮捕他 |
[27:27] | Or you can let him save your life. | 也可以让他救你的命 |
[27:46] | These showed up after you saw it? | 这些是在她出现才有的? |
[27:48] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[27:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:52] | You’re gonna have to tell me exactly what you saw. | 你得告诉我你看到的每一个细节 |
[27:55] | You know, I must be losing my mind. | 我一定是疯了 |
[27:58] | You’re a fugitive.I should be arresting you. | 你是个通缉犯 我应该逮捕你的 |
[28:01] | All right, well, you know what? | 好吧 知道吗? |
[28:04] | You can arrest me later.After you live through this. | 你可以在活下来后再逮捕我 |
[28:07] | But right now, you gotta talk to me.Okay? | 但是现在 你得告诉我 好吗? |
[28:12] | Okay, great.Now, the spirit, what did it look like? | 好的 很好 那么那个幽灵 它长什么样的? |
[28:16] | She was… | 她 呃 |
[28:18] | really pale. | 苍白如纸… |
[28:20] | And her throat was cut. | 而且她的喉咙被割断了 |
[28:22] | And her eyes, they were like this deep dark red. | 她的眼睛 深红深红的 |
[28:24] | It appeared like she was trying to talk to me, but she couldn’t. | 她看起来像要告诉我什么 但她说不出来 |
[28:29] | It was just a lot of blood. | 只出来… 很多血 |
[28:35] | You know what? Here. | 知道吗?过来 |
[28:35] | I’ve been researching every girl who’s died.or gone missing from Ashland Street. | 我已经查出在阿什兰街 所有已死或失踪的女孩了 |
[28:42] | How’d you get those? | 你是怎么得到这些的? |
[28:43] | Those are from crime scenes and booking photos. | 这些都是犯罪现场的照片 |
[28:47] | You have your job, I have mine. | 你有你的工作 我也有我的本事 |
[28:50] | Here, I need you to look through these, tell me if you recognize anyone. | 给你 我需要你浏览一下这些 有认识的就说一声 |
[29:06] | This is her. | 就是她了 |
[29:08] | I’m sure of it. | 我肯定 |
[29:10] | “Claire Becker, 28 years old.Disappeared about eight or nine months ago.” | 克莱尔·贝克尔?28岁 在八九个月前失踪的 |
[29:15] | But I don’t even know her. | 但是我根本不认识她 |
[29:17] | Why would she come after me? | 她为什么要跟着我? |
[29:19] | Well, before her death, she was arrested twice for dealing heroin. | 在她死前 因为贩毒被抓过两次 |
[29:24] | – You ever work Narcotics? – Yeah. | – 你在缉毒组工作过吗?- 是的 |
[29:26] | Pete and I did.Before Homicide. | 在进凶杀组前 皮特r和我是那里的 |
[29:29] | – You ever bust her? – Not that I remember. | – 你逮捕过她吗?- 我记得没有 |
[29:35] | It says she was last seen entering 2911 Ashland Street. | 上面说最后一次有人看见 她进了阿什兰街2911号 |
[29:38] | Police searched the place, didn’t find anything. | 警察搜查过附近 但一无所获 |
[29:44] | Guess we gotta check it out ourselves.See if we can find her body. | 我们该去那看看 看能不能找到她的尸体 |
[29:48] | What? | 什么? |
[29:51] | Well, we gotta salt and burn her bones. | 撒上盐然后把她的尸体烧了 |
[29:53] | It’s the only way to put her spirit to rest. | 那是唯一能让她安息的方法了 |
[29:56] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[30:13] | So, what exactly are we looking for? | 那我们到底在找什么? |
[30:16] | I’ll let you know when we find it. | 找到了就知道了 |
[31:12] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[31:17] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[31:20] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[31:23] | Hey.Hey, I’m here.What is it? | 嘿 我在这里 什么? |
[31:26] | – What happened? – Claire. | – 出什么事了?- 克莱尔 |
[31:28] | – Where? – She was here. | – 哪里?- 她刚才就在这 |
[31:30] | Did she attack you? | 有攻击你吗? |
[31:31] | No.No, she was just, like, reaching out to me. | 没有 没有 她只是把手伸向我 |
[31:34] | She was over there by the window. | 就在窗户的那边 |
[31:49] | Hey, wait.Help me move this. | 过来 帮我挪开它 |
[31:59] | Our little mystery word. | 好了 我们的小小字谜 |
[32:14] | Now the extra letters make sense. | 再加上其他的字母就讲得通了 |
[32:21] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[32:24] | Well, spirits and certain remains give off electro magnetic frequencies. | 鬼魂和某些尸骸会发出电磁波 |
[32:29] | So if Claire’s body was here, that would indicate that? | 所以 如果克莱尔的尸体在这里 那东西就会显示出来? |
[32:33] | Yeah.Well, that’s the theory. | 对 理论上是这样 |
[33:00] | Yeah, yeah.There’s definitely something in there. | 没错 没错 肯定有什么东西在这里面 |
[33:08] | You know, this is bothering me. | 你知道吗 这事有点儿让我头疼 |
[33:12] | Well, you are digging up a corpse. | 当然了 你是在挖一具尸体 |
[33:14] | No, not that.That’s pretty par for the course, actually. | 不 我不是指那个 这种事 嗯 其实我们经常做 |
[33:20] | Then what? | 那是为什么? |
[33:21] | It’s just…I mean, no vengeful spirit I’ve ever tussled with… | 只是… 我是说 我对付过的那些想复仇的恶灵 |
[33:25] | wanted to be wasted. | 没有哪个恶灵是希望自己被干掉的 |
[33:26] | So why would Claire lead us to her remains? | 究竟为什么克莱尔要带我们找到她的遗骸? |
[33:29] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本讲不通 |
[33:36] | All right, here.Give me a hand. | 好了 就是这儿 帮我一下 |
[34:13] | Her wrists. | 她的手腕 |
[34:15] | Yeah, they’d be bruised just like yours. | 没错 跟你一样的淤伤 |
[34:29] | That necklace mean something to you? | 你见过这个项链? |
[34:32] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[34:35] | It’s rare.It was custom made over on Carson Street. | 这种项链很少见 是在卡森大街的商店里定做的 |
[34:43] | I have one just like it. | 我有一条跟这一模一样 |
[34:47] | Pete gave it to me. | 是皮特给我的 |
[34:54] | – Now this all makes perfect sense. – I’m sorry? | – 现在一切都讲得通了 – 你说什么? |
[34:57] | Yeah, you see, Claire is not a vengeful spirit. | 你瞧 克莱尔不是一个要报仇的恶灵 |
[34:59] | She’s a death omen. | 她只是一个死亡预兆 |
[35:01] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[35:03] | Claire’s not killing anyone. | 克莱尔没有杀人 |
[35:05] | She’s trying to warn them. | 她只是想警告他们 |
[35:09] | See, sometimes spirits don’t want vengeance, they want justice. | 你瞧 有些幽灵并不想报仇 他们只想找回公道 |
[35:12] | Which is why she led us here. | 这就是她为什么要带我们来这儿来 |
[35:14] | She wants us to know who her killer is. | 她想要我们知道杀她的凶手是谁 |
[35:21] | How much do you know about your partner? | 警官 你对你搭档的了解多少? |
[35:27] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 哦 我的天 – 什么? |
[35:31] | About a year ago, some heroin went missing from lockup. | 大概在一年前 警察局里有一些海洛因被盗 |
[35:36] | Obviously it was a cop. | 显然是个警察干的 |
[35:38] | We never found out who did it. | 我们一直没查出是谁干的 |
[35:41] | But whoever did it would need someone to fence their product. | 不管是谁 都需要找人销赃 |
[35:44] | Somebody like a heroin dealer. | 比如说毒品贩子 |
[35:48] | Somebody like Claire. | 比如象克莱尔 |
[35:54] | So I’m being extradited to St.Louis, huh? | 看来我要被引渡回圣路易斯了? |
[36:00] | And you just decided to transfer me yourself, 800 miles at 2 in the morning? | 你擅自决定要在凌晨两点 亲自开车800英里送我过去? |
[36:09] | This can’t be good. | 这可不是什么好事 |
[36:11] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:13] | – What is it? – Pete just left the precinct. | – 怎么了?- 皮特刚刚离开管区 |
[36:16] | – With Dean. – What? | – 带着迪恩 – 什么? |
[36:18] | He said the prisoner had to be transferred, and he just took him. | 他说要把罪犯移送到另一个地方 接着就把他带走了 |
[36:21] | Dispatch has been calling.He won’t answer the radio. | 调度官用无线电呼叫过他 没有回音 |
[36:24] | – Radio? He took a county vehicle? – Yeah. | – 无线电?他开走了局里的车?- 是的 |
[36:27] | It should have a LoJack.You just gotta get it turned on. | 那么车上应该装有防盗定位器 你得把它打开 |
[36:44] | Pee break? So soon? | 这么快就要尿尿了? |
[36:47] | You know, you might wanna get your prostate checked. | 我觉得你该去检查一下你的前列腺 |
[36:58] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[37:03] | Hey, I’m cool in the van.You go do what you gotta do. | 嘿 我在车里挺舒服的 你去干你的吧 |
[37:11] | You’re a cocky son of a bitch. | 你这狂妄的贱人 |
[37:13] | You think those people in St.Louis are gonna buy that crap? | 你以为圣路易斯那些家伙会吃你那套? |
[37:18] | Here’s the thing.You’re not gonna make it to St.Louis. | 坦白告诉你吧 你活不到圣路易斯了 |
[37:23] | You’re gonna die trying to escape. | 你就要因为企图逃跑而被击毙了 |
[37:29] | Wait.Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[37:31] | Let’s talk about this.You don’t wanna do something you’re gonna regret. | 让我们谈谈这事 你不是真打算做出让你后悔的事吧 |
[37:36] | – Or maybe you do. – Pete. | – 也许你会 – 皮特 |
[37:38] | – Put the gun down. – Diana? | – 把枪放下 – 戴安娜? |
[37:41] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[37:43] | I know about Claire. | 我已经知道克莱尔的事了 |
[37:44] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Put the gun down. | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 放下枪 |
[37:47] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 不 我不会放下的 |
[37:50] | You’re fast.Pretty sure I’m faster. | 你是很快 可我肯定比你更快 |
[37:54] | – Why are you doing this? – I didn’t do anything, Diana. | – 你为什么要这么做?- 我什么都没干戴安娜 |
[37:57] | It’s a little late for that. | 现在说这些有点太晚了 |
[38:00] | It wasn’t my fault. | 那不能怪我 |
[38:02] | Claire was gonna turn me in.I had no choice. | 克莱尔要告发我 我没有别的选择 |
[38:05] | And Tony? Karen? | 那托尼和凯伦呢? |
[38:07] | Same thing. | 他们也一样 |
[38:09] | Tony scrubbed the money.Then he got skittish… | 托尼洗了钱 可接着他就慌了 |
[38:11] | and then he wanted to come clean.I’m sure he told Karen everything. | 就想要金盆洗手 我敢肯定他把一切都告诉凯伦了 |
[38:16] | It was a mess, I had to clean it up. | 一切都乱了套 我得清理干净 |
[38:19] | I just panicked. | 我只是昏了头 |
[38:20] | How many more people are gonna die over this? | 到底还有多少人要为此而死 皮特? |
[38:23] | There’s a way out. | 有个解决方法 |
[38:26] | This Dean kid’s a frigging gift. | 这个叫迪恩的小子简直是天赐良机 |
[38:28] | We can pin the whole thing on him. | 我们可以把所有罪名都推到他身上 |
[38:31] | Okay? No trial, nothing | 怎么样?没有审讯 什么都没有 |
[38:33] | just one more dead scumbag. | 只不过又多了个死掉的人渣 |
[38:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:38] | No one will question it. | 没有人会起疑心的 |
[38:40] | Diana, please… | 求你了 戴安娜 |
[38:43] | I still love you. | 我还是爱你的 |
[38:51] | Thank you.Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[39:04] | Yeah, why don’t you buy me another necklace, you ass. | 那你为什么没给我另买一条项链 烂人? |
[39:10] | Don’t do it.Don’t do it. | 别过来 别过来 |
[40:03] | You doing all right? | 你还好吧? |
[40:05] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[40:07] | The death omen, Claire. | 那个预示死亡的克莱尔 |
[40:10] | – What happens to her now? – It should be over. | – 她现在怎么样了?- 一切都结束了 |
[40:13] | She should be at rest. | 她应该可以安息了 |
[40:17] | So, what now, officer? | 那么 现在怎么办 警官? |
[40:20] | Pete did confess to me, he screwed up both your cases royally. | 皮特对我坦白了罪行 他在你们俩的案子里做了手脚 |
[40:24] | I’d say there’s a good chance that we can get your cases dismissed. | 我想 这是一个把你们的案子撤掉的好机会 |
[40:27] | – You could take care of that for us? – I hope so. | – 你能帮我们搞定这事?- 希望如此 |
[40:30] | But the St.Louis murder charges? | 但是圣路易斯谋杀案的指控 |
[40:33] | That’s another story. | 又另一码事了 |
[40:35] | I can’t help you. | 我 我帮不了你 |
[40:38] | Unless… | 除非… |
[40:39] | I just happened to turn my back, and you walked away. | 我碰巧转过身 你们就跑掉了 |
[40:42] | I could tell them the suspects escaped. | 我可以告诉他们嫌犯逃走了 |
[40:45] | – Wait, are you sure? – Yeah, she’s sure, Sam. | – 等等 你说真的?- 是啊 她当然是认真的 萨姆 |
[40:47] | No, it’s just you could lose your job over something like that. | 不 我是说 你可能会因为这事丢掉工作 |
[40:50] | I want you guys out there doing what you do best. | 我只是想让你们俩去做该做的事 |
[40:53] | Trust me.I’ll sleep better at night. | 相信我 这样我晚上会睡得更好 |
[40:56] | Listen, you need to watch your back. | 听着 你们要小心 |
[40:58] | They’re gonna be looking for both of you now. | 现在你们两个都被盯上了 |
[41:00] | Get out of here.I gotta radio this in. | 走吧 我得去报告了 |
[41:03] | Hey, wouldn’t happen to know where my car is by chance? | 你不会凑巧知道我的车在哪儿吧? |
[41:07] | It’s at the impound yard on Robertson. | 扣押在罗伯逊的停车场里 |
[41:12] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[41:14] | It’s okay, it’s all right.Don’t worry.We’ll… | 没事 别担心 |
[41:16] | We’ll just improvise.We’re good at that. | 我们会装成相关人员 这我们拿手 |
[41:18] | Yeah, I’ve noticed. | 是啊 我注意到了 |
[41:26] | – Nice lady. – Yeah, for a cop. | – 真是个好人 – 是啊 对警察来说是的 |
[41:29] | – Does she look familiar to you? – No, why? | – 你觉得她眼熟吗?- 不 为什么这么问? |
[41:31] | I don’t know.Anyway, are you hungry? | 我也不知道 嘿 你饿吗? |
[41:33] | – No. – For some reason… | – 不饿 – 不知道为什么 |
[41:35] | I could really go for some pea soup. | 我想来点豆子汤 |