时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. | 老爸要我们继承他的遗志 |
[00:04] | Saving people, hunting things, the family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:09] | You know the truth about Sammy and the other children? | 你知道关于萨姆 和其他孩子的秘密了 |
[00:14] | – I’ve known for a while. – Dad, you know the demon. | – 是的 已经有段日子了 – 爸爸 那个魔鬼 |
[00:17] | Said he had plans for me and children like me. | 说对我和跟我一样的孩子们早有安排 |
[00:20] | Do you have any idea what he meant? | 你知道他是什么意思吗? |
[00:21] | No, I don’t. | 不知道 |
[00:23] | Did he say anything to you? | 他跟你说了什么吗? |
[00:26] | No. | 没有 |
[00:28] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[00:30] | Max, your abilities they started six, seven months ago, right? | 马克斯 你的能力是从六七个月前开始的 对吧? |
[00:33] | – How’d you know? – That’s when mine started. | – 你怎么知道?- 我的也是那时开始的 |
[00:36] | You and I were chosen. | 你和我 我们是被选中的 |
[00:38] | – For what? – I don’t know. | – 为了什么?- 我不知道 |
[00:40] | Everyone’s capable of murder. That’s what the demon’s doing. | 他们每个都可能杀人 每一个 也许这就是魔鬼想要的 |
[00:43] | Pushing us to break us. | 逼迫我们 千方百计让我们崩溃 |
[00:44] | We don’t know what the demon wants. | 我们还不知道那魔鬼想要什么呢 |
[00:46] | – We all have some kind of ability. – Ability? | – 我们都有某种能力 – 能力? |
[00:49] | Psychic ability. I have visions, premonitions. | 某种超自然的能力 我能看到幻觉 或者说前兆 |
[00:51] | It’s different for everybody. | 跟别人的都不同 |
[00:53] | The demon said he had plans for us. | 那个魔鬼说他对我们这样的人有所安排 |
[00:55] | – What kind of plans? – I don’t really know for sure. | 什么样的安排?我们不知道 |
[01:01] | Don’t be afraid, Scott. You can tell me anything, you know that. | 别害怕 斯科特 你可以告诉我一切 你知道 |
[01:05] | Whatever you say won’t leave this room. | 不管你说了什么 都仅限于你我知道 |
[01:11] | It started a little over a year ago. | 大概是一年多前开始的 |
[01:14] | Migraines at first. | 先是偏头疼 |
[01:17] | Then I found I could do stuff. | 然后就发现我干些事了 |
[01:21] | What do you mean, “do stuff”? | “干些事”是什么意思? |
[01:24] | I have this ability. | 我有一种能力 |
[01:27] | When I touch something, I can electrocute it if I want. | 如果我想的话 我能电死我所接触的任何东西 |
[01:34] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[01:38] | I did it to the neighbor’s cat. | 我在邻居家的猫身上试过 |
[01:42] | Its insides fried up like a hamburger. | 它的内脏被电成了烤汉堡 |
[01:49] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[01:54] | I believe that you believe it. | 我相信你是当真的 |
[01:58] | Then here. | 那来吧 |
[02:00] | Wanna shake on it? | 你想握下吗? |
[02:13] | Why would you want to kill the neighbor’s cat? | 斯科特 你为什么要杀死邻居的猫? |
[02:15] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[02:18] | He wants me to. And he doesn’t want me to stop there. | 他让我干的 还不准我停下 |
[02:20] | Who? | 他是谁? |
[02:24] | The yellow-eyed man. | 黄眼睛的男人 |
[02:25] | He comes to me in my dreams. | 他在我的梦里出现 |
[02:28] | Tells me to do things. Awful things. | 让我干那些事 可怕的事 |
[02:31] | But I tell him no. | 但我拒绝了 |
[02:34] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 |
[02:36] | What else does the yellow-eyed man tell you? | 黄眼睛的人还说了什么? |
[02:44] | – He has plans for me. – What kind of plans? | 他… 他说他对我有某种安排 什么样的安排? |
[03:11] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[03:56] | Before Dad died, he… He told me something. | 老爸死前 他 他告诉了我一些事 |
[04:02] | Something about you. | 关于你的 |
[04:05] | What? | 什么? |
[04:10] | Dean, what did he tell you? | 迪恩 他跟你说了什么? |
[04:13] | He said that he… | 他说他… |
[04:15] | wanted me to watch out for you… | 要我看好你… |
[04:19] | take care of you. | 照顾你 |
[04:21] | – He told you that a million times. – This time was different. | – 这话他都说过很多遍了 – 但这次不同 |
[04:25] | He said that I had to… | 他说我得… |
[04:28] | save you. | 挽救你 |
[04:31] | Save me from what? | 为什么? |
[04:33] | He just said that I had to save you. That nothing else mattered. | 他就说我得救你 别的都无关紧要 |
[04:36] | And that if I couldn’t, I’d | 如果我不能 我就… |
[04:40] | You’d what, Dean? | 你就怎么样 迪恩? |
[04:43] | I’d have to kill you. | 我就得杀了你 |
[04:49] | He said that I might have to kill you, Sammy. | 他说我也许不得不杀了你 萨姆 |
[04:52] | Kill me? | 杀了我? |
[04:56] | – What the hell’s that supposed to mean? – I don’t know. | – 这话什么意思?- 我不知道 |
[04:59] | He must’ve had some reason for saying it, right? | 肯定有什么原因他才这么说的 |
[05:01] | Did he know the demon’s plans for me? | 他知道那个魔鬼对我的安排是什么吗? |
[05:03] | Am I supposed to go dark side? | 我会站到邪恶一方还是什么? |
[05:06] | What else did he say? | 他还跟你说了什么 迪恩? |
[05:07] | – Nothing, I swear. – How could you not have told me? | – 就这些了 我发誓 – 你为什么不告诉我? |
[05:10] | – It was Dad. He begged me not to. – Who cares? | – 因为老爸求我不要告诉你 – 我不管 |
[05:12] | Take some responsibility for yourself, Dean. | 你也别想逃避责任 迪恩 |
[05:15] | – You had no right to keep this from me. – You think I wanted this? | – 你凭什么瞒着我 – 你以为我愿意? |
[05:20] | I wish to God he’d never opened his mouth. | 我倒希望他从没这么讲过 |
[05:23] | That I wouldn’t have to walk around with this screaming in my head all day. | 这样我的脑子 就不用天天想着它了 |
[05:33] | We just gotta figure out… | 我们得搞清楚 |
[05:35] | what’s going on then, what the hell all this means. | 是怎么回事 还有这话是什么意思 |
[05:39] | We do? | 是吗? |
[05:41] | I’ve been thinking about this. I think we should just lay low. | 我想过了 我们应该避一阵 |
[05:44] | At least for a while. Be safer. | 至少是这段时间 这样安全点 |
[05:48] | – And that way I can make sure. – What? | – 这样我就能搞清楚… – 搞清楚什么? |
[05:52] | That I don’t turn evil? | 我不会变成魔鬼? |
[05:54] | – That I don’t turn into a killer? – I never said that. | – 还是我不会变成杀人凶手?- 我没这么说过 |
[05:57] | You’re not careful, you will have to waste me one day. | 天哪迪恩 你要是不小心点的话 说不定哪天会被我杀了 |
[05:59] | I never said that! | 我没这么说过 |
[06:03] | This whole thing is spinning out of control, all right? | 见鬼 萨姆 事情全乱套了 |
[06:06] | You’re immune to some weirdo demon virus… | 你对那些莫名其妙的魔鬼病毒免疫 |
[06:09] | and I don’t even know what the hell anymore. | 我也不知道该怎么办了 |
[06:15] | You’re pissed at me and I get it. That’s fine. I deserve it. | 你生我的气 我知道 没关系 我活该 |
[06:20] | But we lay low until we figure out our next move, okay? | 但咱们应该避避风头 想想该怎么办 好吗? |
[06:23] | Forget it. | 没门 |
[06:26] | Sam, please, man. Hey, please. | 萨姆 求你了 嘿 求求你了 |
[06:31] | Just give me some time. | 再给我点时间 |
[06:34] | Give me some time to think, okay? I’m begging you. Please, man, please. | 让我好好想想 好吗?算我求你了 好吗? |
[09:04] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[09:07] | Oh. Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:09] | Oh, I just had another nightmare. It’s fine, it’s nothing. | 哦 只是又做了一个恶梦 我很好 没事的 |
[09:12] | – Just go back to sleep. – Are you sure? | – 继续睡吧 – 你确定? |
[09:16] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是的 – 那好 |
[09:43] | – Sam. – Hey, Ellen. | – 萨姆 – 嗨 埃伦 |
[09:47] | – Don’t seem surprised to see me. – Your brother’s calling. Worried sick. | – 你看到我好象一点不吃惊 – 你哥哥打过电话 |
[09:51] | – Looking for you. – Yeah, I figured he might. | – 他在到处找你 – 我就知道 |
[09:54] | What’s going on between you two? | 你们俩怎么回事? |
[09:59] | So, um… | 嗯… |
[10:01] | how’s Jo? | 乔还好吗? |
[10:05] | – Well, I don’t really know. – What do you mean? | – 我可不知道 – 什么意思? |
[10:07] | I haven’t seen her in weeks. She sends a postcard now and again. | 我好几星期没见过她了 她有时候寄个明信片什么的 |
[10:10] | Well, what happened? | 发生了什么? |
[10:12] | Well, after she worked that job with you boys… | 上次和你们俩猎鬼之后 |
[10:14] | she decided she wanted to keep on hunting. | 她就决定继续干下去 |
[10:17] | I said, “Not under my roof.” And she said, “Fine.” | 我告诉她在我眼皮底下想都别想 她就说 好啊 |
[10:22] | So I’m probably the last person you wanna see right now. | 看来我是你现在最不想看到的人了 |
[10:28] | Oh, don’t get me wrong. | 哦 别误会了 |
[10:31] | I wish I could blame the hell out of you boys. | 我真希望能怪在你们头上 |
[10:34] | It’d be easier. | 这样能让我轻松些 |
[10:36] | Truth is, it’s not your fault. | 可事实是 不是你们的错 |
[10:39] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[10:41] | none of it is. | 你们都没有错 |
[10:46] | I want you to know that… | 我想让你知道 |
[10:48] | I forgave your daddy a long time ago… | 我很久以前就原谅你们的爸爸了… |
[10:51] | for what happened to my Bill. | 比尔的事 |
[10:55] | I just don’t think he ever forgave himself. | 他只是不能原谅自己 |
[10:58] | What did happen? | 到底发生了什么? |
[11:03] | Um. So why did you come here, sweetie? | 呃 那你来这儿有什么事? |
[11:08] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[11:10] | What am I looking for, Sam? | 要我找什么 萨姆? |
[11:12] | Other people….Other psychics like me. | 其他人… 其他跟我一样有超能力的人 |
[11:16] | As many as possible. And I need a nationwide search. | 越多越好 我要你在全国范围内找 |
[11:19] | But I thought there was no way to track them all down. | 可我以为不可能都找到 |
[11:23] | Not all of them had nursery fires like you did. | 不是所有的都和你一样 在婴儿时遭遇过火灾 |
[11:26] | Well, no, but some had to. Start there. | 没错 不过有些是的 就从他们开始 |
[11:34] | Done and done. | 好了 搞定了 |
[11:36] | – That was fast. – Well, apparently, that’s my job. | – 真够快的 – 当然了 我就是干这个的 |
[11:40] | Make a monkey dance at the keyboard. | 小意思了 |
[11:42] | Just tell us what you got, Ash. | 快说你找到什么了 阿什 |
[11:44] | Four folks fit the profile, nationwide. | 全国共有四个符合要求的家伙 |
[11:47] | Born in ’83. Mother died in a nursery fire, the whole shebang. | 出生于1983 母亲在婴儿时就死于火灾 等等 |
[11:51] | Four? That’s it? | 4个?就这些? |
[11:53] | Sam Winchester from Lawrence, Kansas. | 堪萨斯州劳伦斯的萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[11:55] | Max Miller from Saginaw, Michigan. | 密歇根萨吉诺的马克斯·米勒 |
[11:57] | Andrew Gallagher from Guthrie, Oklahoma. | 俄克拉荷马州格斯里的安得烈·加拉赫 |
[12:00] | And, uh, another name, Scott Carey. | 还有一个 斯库特·凯里 |
[12:07] | – You got an address? – Kind of. | – 什么?你有地址吗?- 算是吧 |
[12:10] | The Arbor Hills Cemetery in Lafayette, Indiana. Plot 486. | 印第安纳州拉法叶的阿伯山公墓 486号墓室 |
[12:16] | – So he’s dead? – Killed about a month ago. | – 他死了?- 大约一个月以前被杀 |
[12:19] | – Killed how? – Stabbed. | – 怎么死的?- 被捅死的 |
[12:22] | In a parking lot. | 在停车场 |
[12:24] | Fuzz don’t have much. No suspects. | 条子们没找到什么线索 没有嫌疑人 |
[12:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | – Where are you going? – Indiana. | – 你去哪儿?- 印第安纳 |
[12:40] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[12:42] | I gotta call Dean, let him know where you are. | 我得告诉迪恩 我得让他知道你在哪儿 |
[12:44] | Ellen, I’m trying to find answers about who I am. | 埃伦 我要知道我到底是什么人 |
[12:49] | My brother means well, but he can’t protect me from that. | 而我哥哥… 他是好意 可是他没法保护我 |
[12:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:00] | You said you went to high school with Scott? | 你说你和斯科特是高中同学? |
[13:03] | Uh. Yes, sir, I did. | 呃 是的 先生 |
[13:05] | I just heard about what happened. I’m so sorry. | 我刚听说这件事 很遗憾 |
[13:08] | Scotty was a good boy. | 斯科特是个好孩子 |
[13:11] | But he changed a lot since you knew him. | 他和你们认识的时候可大不一样了 |
[13:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[13:15] | It started about a year ago with these headaches… | 大概从一年前开始吧 他先是头疼 |
[13:19] | then he got depressed, paranoid, nightmares. | 然后就得了抑郁症 妄想症 还做恶梦 |
[13:23] | Nightmares? | 恶梦? |
[13:26] | Um. Did he ever talk to you about his nightmares? What he saw? | 呃 他跟你谈起过这些噩梦吗?比如他梦到了什么? |
[13:30] | No, no. | 没有 |
[13:32] | He closed up on me. | 他从不告诉我 |
[13:33] | I tried to get him help but nothing took. | 我想帮他 可是没用 |
[13:36] | He’d just… | 他… |
[13:38] | lock himself in his room for days. | 整天把自己锁在房间里 |
[13:41] | Do you think maybe I could see his room? | 我能看看他的房间吗? |
[15:03] | – Who are you? – Please. | – 你是谁?- 请别… |
[15:06] | You’re in danger. | 你有危险了 |
[15:08] | Okay, look, I know how all this sounds… | 听着 我知道这听起来难以置信 |
[15:11] | but I’m not insane and I’m not on drugs. | 但我既不是疯子也没磕药 |
[15:13] | Okay? I’m normal. This is way, way off the map for me. | 告诉你 我很正常 这对我来说也太太奇怪了 |
[15:18] | All right, all right, just… | 好了 好了 |
[15:20] | just calm down, okay? | 冷静一点 好吗? |
[15:22] | – What’s your name? – Ava. | – 你叫什么名字?- 阿瓦 |
[15:24] | – Ava? – Ava Wilson. | – 阿瓦?- 阿瓦·威尔森 |
[15:26] | Ava, I’m Sam Winchester, all right? | 阿瓦 我是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[15:28] | Now, you were telling me about these dreams of yours? | 现在跟我说说你的那些梦 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah, uh, okay- | 哦 是啊 呃 |
[15:34] | About a year ago I started having these, like, headaches and just… | 大概一年之前 我开始 头疼 然后就… |
[15:38] | nightmares, I guess. | 开始做恶梦 |
[15:39] | I didn’t think much of it, until I had this one dream… | 开始我根本没多想 直到我梦到 |
[15:42] | where I saw this guy get stabbed in a parking lot. | 一个人在停车场里被刺死 |
[15:46] | – When was this? – Uh, about a month ago, but anyway- | – 什么时候的事?- 嗯 大概一个月以前 |
[15:50] | A couple of days later… | 但几天之后… |
[15:53] | I found this. | 我看到了这个 |
[15:59] | I saw this guy die. Days before it happened. | 在几天前我就预见了这个人的死 |
[16:03] | I don’t know why, I don’t know-It’s just, some reason… | 我不知道是怎么回事 我不知道 |
[16:07] | my dreams are coming true. | 不知为什么 我的梦变成了真事 |
[16:12] | And last night, I had another one. | 然后昨天晚上 我又做了一个恶梦 |
[16:15] | – Okay. – About you. | – 然后?- 是关于你的 |
[16:20] | I saw you die. | 我看到你死了 |
[16:26] | – How did you find me? – Oh, uh… | – 你怎么找到我的?- 哦 呃 |
[16:28] | You had motel stationery. And I Googled the motel and it was real. | 你拿着旅馆的信纸 我就用谷歌找到这个旅馆 是真的 |
[16:32] | And so I just thought that I should warn you. | 所以我想应该来警告你 |
[16:38] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[16:41] | Of course you don’t. You think I’m a total nut job. | 哦 你当然不信了 总你觉得我是个彻底的神经病 |
[16:44] | Wait, no, no, no, I mean, you must be one of us. | 不 不是的 我的意思是 你肯定也是我们中的一个 |
[16:49] | Sorry. One of-One of who? | 不好意思 什么中的一个? |
[16:52] | One of the psychics like me. | 像我一样 有超能力的人中的一个 |
[16:55] | Look, Ava, I have visions too, all right? | 阿瓦 我也能看到预兆 |
[16:57] | So-So we’re connected. | 所以 所以我们之间是有某种关系的 |
[17:02] | Okay, so you’re nuts. That’s great. | 看来… 你才是个疯子 真是太棒了 |
[17:06] | No, okay, okay, look, did your mother happen to die in a house fire? | 好吧 好吧 你母亲是不是也是死在火灾里? |
[17:10] | No, my mother lives in Palm Beach. | 没有 我妈妈在棕榈海滩活的好好的 |
[17:13] | So you don’t fit the pattern either. | 那么你也不是那种模式的 |
[17:22] | – Hello? – It’s Ellen. | – 什么?- 我是埃伦 |
[17:24] | – Hey, have you heard from Sam? – I have. | – 嗨 你有萨姆的消息吗?- 有 |
[17:27] | But he made me promise not to tell you where he is. | 但他让我发誓不告诉你 |
[17:30] | Come on, Ellen. Something bad could be going on here… | 别这样埃伦 求你了 也许要出什么大事了 |
[17:33] | and I swore I’d look after that kid. | 我发誓要照顾那孩子的 |
[17:35] | They say you can’t protect your loved ones forever. | 俗话说的好 你没法保护你爱的人一辈子 |
[17:40] | Well, I say screw that. What else is family for? | 而要我说让它见鬼去 要不还叫什么家人? |
[17:44] | He’s in Lafayette, Indiana. | 他在印第安娜的拉法叶 |
[17:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | Why can’t you just leave town? Please, before you blow up? | 你干嘛不在被炸死之前 离开这儿呢? |
[17:53] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[17:56] | Oh, God. Why not? | 天哪 为什么? |
[17:58] | Because there’s something going on here, Ava. | 因为这儿有事发生 阿瓦 和你我都有关 |
[18:00] | With you. With me. I mean, there are others like us out there. | 我是说 还有其他跟我们一样的人 |
[18:04] | And we’re all a part of something. | 我们都陷入了某种件事中 |
[18:07] | And I gotta figure out what. | 我要搞清楚到底怎么回事 |
[18:09] | Okay, you know what? | 告诉你 |
[18:11] | Screw you, buddy, okay? Because I’m a secretary from Peoria. | 老兄 你见鬼去吧 因为我在皮奥里亚当秘书 |
[18:15] | And I’m not part of anything. Do you see this? | 我和其它的事情一点关系都没有 看见这个了吗? |
[18:17] | I am getting married in eight weeks. | 再过8周我就结婚了 |
[18:20] | I’m supposed to be home addressing invitations. | 我应该在家里写请柬 |
[18:22] | Which I’m way behind on, by the way. | 说起来我的进度已经严重落后了 |
[18:24] | But instead, I drove out here to save your weirdo ass. | 但我却开车这么远 来救你这个怪胎的小命 |
[18:28] | But if you just wanna stay here and die, fine. | 要是你宁可呆在这儿等死 随你的便 |
[18:32] | Me, I’m due back on planet Earth. | 而我?我要回到正常人的生活去了 |
[18:35] | Don’t you wanna know why this is happening? | 难道你不想知道是怎么回事? |
[18:39] | I mean, don’t these visions scare the hell out of you? | 我是说 你难道不害怕这些幻觉吗? |
[18:43] | Because if you walk out that door right now… | 因为如果你现在走出门 |
[18:47] | you might never know the truth. | 就可能永远蒙在鼓里了 |
[18:52] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:54] | So, Miss Wilson, you’re new in town? | 那么 威尔逊小姐 你是新来的? |
[18:57] | That’s right. | 对 |
[18:58] | And what made you decide to seek out therapy? | 你为什么来做心理治疗呢? |
[19:02] | – I have no idea. – No? | – 我也不知道 – 你不知道? |
[19:05] | No. I mean, I’m feeling really super… | 不 我是说 我现在真的觉得 |
[19:09] | anxious, right now. | 非常… 特别… 不安 |
[19:11] | Okay, anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[19:14] | Uh… | 呃… |
[19:16] | – Holy crap. – What? | – 活见鬼 – 什么? |
[19:23] | I just remembered when I was a kid, I swallowed eight things of Pop Rocks… | 我刚刚想起来 我小时候吞了 大概8块Pop Rock糖 |
[19:26] | and drank a can of Coke. | 又喝了一整桶可乐 |
[19:28] | You don’t think that counts as a suicide attempt, do you? | 你觉得那算是有自杀的倾向吗? |
[19:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[19:44] | – Am I okay? – Yeah. | – 我有没有事?- 对 |
[19:46] | I just helped you steal some dead guy’s confidential psych files. | 我刚刚帮你 偷了个死人的保密心理档案 |
[19:50] | I’m awesome. | 我太厉害了 |
[19:53] | It started a little over a year ago. | 大概是一年多前开始的 |
[19:55] | Migraines at first. | 先是偏头疼 |
[19:58] | Then I found that I could do stuff. | 然后就发现我能干些事了 |
[20:01] | What do you mean, “do stuff”? | “干些事”是什么意思? |
[20:03] | I have this ability. | 我有一种能力 |
[20:06] | When I touch something, I can electrocute it if I want. | 如果我想的话 我能电死我所接触的任何东西 |
[20:31] | Thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝 你没事 |
[20:40] | Oh, you’re better than okay. Sam, you sly dog. | 喔 不只是没事 萨姆 你这个小狐狸 |
[20:45] | What else does the yellow-eyed man say? | 那个黄眼男人还说了什么? |
[20:48] | He has plans for me. | 他为我计划好了 |
[20:54] | He says there’s a war coming. | 说是会有一场战争 |
[20:57] | And people like me, we’re gonna be the soldiers. | 像我这样的人就会变成战士 |
[21:02] | Everything is about to change. | 一切都将改变 |
[21:04] | He’s not talking about us, right? | 他说的人里面不包括我们吧 是吗? |
[21:08] | Yeah, I think he is. | 我想是的 |
[21:14] | Well-But how can we turn into that? | 那我们如何变成他想要的人? |
[21:20] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[21:22] | Get down. Oh, my God. | 趴下 上帝啊 |
[21:25] | Tell me what’s happening! Stay low. | – 告诉我怎么回事?- 趴下 |
[21:26] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[21:40] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[21:48] | You do that to my brother? I’ll kill you. | 你这么对我弟弟的话 我就杀了你 |
[21:50] | Dean, wait. | 迪恩 等一下 |
[22:15] | Wait, I don’t understand. Shouldn’t we be talking to the cops? | 等一下 我不太明白 我们为什么不报警呢? |
[22:20] | Trust me, they wouldn’t do us much good. | 相信我 那样做对我们没什么好处 |
[22:30] | These are.223 caliber. Subsonic rounds. | 这是2. -233直径的子弹 亚音速的 |
[22:32] | The guy must have put a suppressor on the rifle. | 这家伙肯定在枪上安装了消声音器 |
[22:37] | Dude, who are you? | 嘿 你是谁? |
[22:40] | Uh, I just-I just, uh, watch a lot of T.J. Hooker. | 我只是… 嗯 经常看T. -J·胡克的节目 |
[22:50] | – Who are you calling? – My brother. | – 打电话给谁?- 我哥 |
[22:52] | I think we definitely need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[22:55] | – Hello? – Dean. | – 哈喽?- 迪恩 |
[22:57] | Sam, I’ve been looking for you. | 萨姆我一直在找你 |
[22:59] | Yeah, uh, look, I’m in Indiana, uh, Lafayette. | 听着 我现在在印地安那拉斐特 |
[23:02] | – I know. – You do? | – 我知道 – 你知道? |
[23:05] | Yeah, I talked to Ellen. I just got here myself. | 是的 我找埃伦过了 我自己过来的 |
[23:08] | It’s a real funky town. | 真是个有趣的小镇 |
[23:11] | You ditched me, Sammy. | 你甩了我萨姆 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 是的 抱歉了 |
[23:14] | – look, um….right now, there’s someone after me. – What? Who? | – 听着 现在有人在跟踪我 什么?- 是谁? |
[23:18] | I don’t know. That’s what we need to find out. | 我不清楚 我要你帮我找出是谁 |
[23:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[23:22] | I’m staying at 5637 Monroe Street. Why don’t you meet me here? | 我现在住在门罗路5637号 你过来和我碰个头吧? |
[23:26] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[23:30] | Now, was that so hard? | 这样做难吗? |
[23:33] | Bite me. | 少来了 |
[23:35] | – What is it? – My brother’s in trouble. | – 怎么了?- 我哥有麻烦了 |
[23:38] | What? | 什么? |
[23:40] | He gave me a code word. | 他给我了一个暗号 |
[23:42] | Someone’s got a gun on him. | 有人用枪指着他 |
[23:44] | – Code word? – Yeah, funky town. | – 暗号?- 是的 有趣的小镇 |
[23:49] | Well, he thought of it. | 他想出来的 |
[23:51] | It’s kind of a long story. Come on. | 说来话长了 走吧 |
[23:57] | Gordy. | 戈登 |
[23:58] | I know me and Sam aingt exactly your favorite people. | 我知道我和萨姆不讨你喜欢 |
[24:01] | But don’t you think this is a little extreme? | 但… 你也太极端了吧 |
[24:03] | What, you think this is revenge? | 喔 你认为这是为了报复吗? |
[24:06] | We did leave you tied up in your own mess for three days… | 我们只是让你绑着 在那推垃圾里面待了三天而已 |
[24:09] | ha-ha, which was awesome. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t laugh. | 那是个不错主意吧 不好意思 我不该笑的 |
[24:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:14] | I was planning on whupping your ass for that. | 为这事 我是想好好的教训你一下 |
[24:18] | That’s not what this is. | 但并不是为了这事 |
[24:19] | This isn’t personal. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[24:22] | I’m not a killer, Dean. | 迪恩 我不是杀手 |
[24:25] | I’m a hunter. | 我是猎手 |
[24:27] | And your brother’s fair game. | 你弟就是我要猎杀的人 |
[24:33] | – I don’t think I should leave. – I want you out of harm’s way, Ava. | – 我想我不应该离开 – 阿瓦 我不想伤害你 |
[24:37] | – What about you? – Harm’s way doesn’t really bother me. | – 那你呢?- 我做的从不是安全的事 |
[24:40] | No, but you are walking right into my vision. | 不要 你现在正照着我的预兆走 |
[24:43] | – I mean, this is how you die. – Doesn’t matter. | – 这样你会死的 – 我不在乎 |
[24:48] | It’s my brother. | 我要救我哥 |
[24:50] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[24:51] | You’ve done all you can. Just-Just go back to your fiancé. | 你该做的都做了 只要回到你未婚夫身边就可以了 |
[24:56] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[24:59] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我肯定 |
[25:00] | Go home, Ava. You’ll be safe there. | 回家吧 阿瓦 那里是安全的 |
[25:08] | Well, just… | 只是… |
[25:11] | promise me you’ll call. When you get your brother… | 保证在事办完后 打电话给我 |
[25:14] | to let me know that everything’s all right. | 就告诉我一切都没事 |
[25:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:19] | See, I was doing an exorcism down in Louisiana. | 我在路易斯安那州除了个魔鬼 |
[25:22] | Teenage girl. Seemed routine, some low-level demon. | 是个十几岁的女孩 看上去没什么特别的 是个低级别的魔鬼 |
[25:27] | But between the jabbering and head-spinning… | 但在模糊的话语中 |
[25:29] | damn thing muttered something. About a coming war. | 那个魔鬼提到一些 关于即将到来的战争的事 |
[25:33] | I don’t think it meant to. It just kind of slipped out, but it was too late. | 我想那话并不是故意的 可能只是一时说漏了 但太晚了 |
[25:37] | Piqued my interest. | 那些话已经引起了我的兴趣 |
[25:38] | And you can really make a demon talk, if you got the right tools. | 如果你用对了工具 你真的可以和魔鬼沟通 |
[25:42] | What happened to the possessed girl? | 那个被附身的女孩怎么样了? |
[25:44] | She didn’t make it. | 她没有挺过来 |
[25:47] | Well, you’re a son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[25:55] | That’s my mama you’re talking about. | 不准这么说我老妈 |
[25:58] | Anyway… | 反正 |
[26:01] | this demon tells me they have soldiers to fight in this coming war. | 那魔鬼告诉我 在即将到的战争中他们会有战士 |
[26:05] | Humans, fighting on hell’s side. Do you believe that? | 人类将为魔鬼而战 你相信这些吗? |
[26:08] | I mean, they’re psychics, so they’re not exactly pure humans but still- | 他们能通神 所以已经不是真正的人类了 |
[26:12] | What kind of worthless scumbag you gotta be to turn against your own race? | 什么样的人会残杀自己的同类啊? |
[26:18] | But you know the biggest kick in the ass? | 你知道最大的发现是什么? |
[26:20] | This demon said I knew one of them. | 魔鬼告诉我其中一个还是我认识的 |
[26:23] | Our very own Sammy Winchester. | 就是我们亲爱的萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[26:29] | Oh, this is… | 这… 真是… |
[26:31] | This is a whole new level of moronic, even for you. | 真是傻的不轻啊 就算是你我也这么说 |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 是吗? |
[26:36] | Come on, Dean. | 别装傻了迪恩 |
[26:37] | I know… about Sam’s visions. | 我知道有关萨姆能有预兆的事 |
[26:42] | – I know everything. I know… – Really? | – 我什么都知道 – 真的? |
[26:44] | Because a demon told you? Ha-ha. Yeah, and it wasn’t lying. | 魔鬼告诉你的?是呀 他们不会说谎 |
[26:47] | Hey, Dean, I’m not some reckless yahoo, okay? | 嘿 迪恩 我可不是在雅虎上随便查查就了事的人 |
[26:51] | I did my homework. Made damn sure it was true. | 我做足功课了 我他妈的可以确定这是真的 |
[26:55] | Look, you got your Roadhouse connections… | 听着 你可以在罗德豪斯拿到资料 |
[26:58] | I got mine. | 我也有我的办法 |
[27:00] | That’s how I found Sammy in the first place. | 这就是为什么 我能第一时间知道萨姆的所在 |
[27:10] | About a month ago, I found another one of these freaks, here in town. | 一个月前 我发现这镇上有个他们的同类 |
[27:14] | He’d deep-fry a person just by touching them. | 他只要一碰谁 谁就会电焦 |
[27:16] | Yeah, did he kill anyone? | 是吗 他杀了人? |
[27:18] | Besides Mr. Tinkles, the cat? No. | 没 除了丁克斯家的那只猫 |
[27:21] | But he was working up to it. | 但杀人也是迟早的事 |
[27:24] | They’re all gonna be killers, Dean. We gotta take them all out. | 他们都会变成杀手 迪恩 |
[27:27] | And that means Sammy too. | 我们要把他们全干掉 其中也包括萨姆 |
[27:34] | Think Sam’s stupid enough to go to the front door? | 你以为萨姆会傻乎乎地到从前门直接进来? |
[27:36] | No, I don’t. | 我可没那么想 |
[27:38] | Especially since I’m sure you found a way to warn him. | 尤其是在你警告他之后 |
[27:43] | You really think I’m that stupid? | 你真以为我是傻子吗? |
[27:52] | No. | 不是 |
[27:54] | Sammy’s gonna scope the place first. | 萨姆会先看一下这屋子 |
[27:57] | See me covering the front door. | 看到我埋伏在前门 |
[28:00] | So he’s gonna take the back. | 他就会从后门进来 |
[28:03] | And when he does, he’ll hit the tripwire. | 如果他这样做了 他就会绊到那根电线 |
[28:08] | Then… | 接着… . – |
[28:14] | boom. | 就爆炸 |
[28:16] | Sam’s not gonna fall for a frigging tripwire. | 萨姆不会被那个电线绊倒的 |
[28:20] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说的没错 |
[28:24] | That’s why I’ll have a second one. | 所以我做了二手准备 |
[28:32] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:37] | I wish I didn’t have to do this, I really do. | 我真希望我不要那么做 我真的这么想 |
[28:40] | But for what it’s worth… | 但这样做是值得的 |
[28:43] | it’ll be quick. | 一会儿就完事了 |
[29:21] | Come on, man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[29:23] | I know Sam, okay? Better than anyone. | 我比任何人都了解萨姆 |
[29:25] | He’s got more of a conscience than I do. | 他比我有良知的多 |
[29:27] | The guy feels guilty surfing Internet for porn. | 这家伙连看色情网站都觉得内疚 |
[29:30] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[29:32] | – But one day, he’s gonna be a monster. – How? Huh? | – 但有一天他会变成怪兽 – 怎么变?嗯? |
[29:36] | How does Sam become a monster? | 像萨姆这样的人如何变成怪兽? |
[29:37] | – Beats me, but he will. – No, you don’t know that. | – 问住我了 不过他肯定会变 – 不 你什么都不知道 |
[29:42] | I’m surprised at you, Dean. | 我对你的表现表示吃惊 迪恩 |
[29:44] | Getting all emotional. | 那么感情用事 |
[29:47] | I’d heard you were more of a professional than this. | 我听到的你比现在要专业的多 |
[29:52] | Look, let’s say you were cruising around in that car of yours… | 听着 就算你独自开车到处跑 |
[29:57] | and, uh, you had little Hitler riding shotgun, right? | 带着散弹枪去猎鬼 呃? |
[30:03] | Back when he was just some goofy, crappy artist. | 而他还是个蹩脚的书呆子 |
[30:08] | But you knew what he was gonna turn into someday. | 但你知道有一天他会变成什么 |
[30:12] | You’d take him out. No questions. Am I right? | 你必须把他干掉 没问题了 好吗? |
[30:15] | – That’s not Sam. – Yes, it is. | – 那不是萨姆 – 他就是那样的 |
[30:18] | You just can’t see it yet. | 只是你还没看出来而已 |
[30:22] | Dean, it’s his destiny. | 迪恩 这是他的命运 |
[30:28] | Look… | 听着 |
[30:29] | I’m sympathetic. | 对此我也表示同情 |
[30:31] | He’s your brother. You love the guy. | 他是你弟弟 你所爱的人 |
[30:34] | This has gotta hurt like hell for you. | 这样做对你来说会痛不欲生 |
[30:42] | But here’s the thing. | 但这么说吧 |
[30:46] | It would’ve wrecked him. | 本来早该灭了他的 |
[30:49] | But your dad… | 但是有你父亲在… |
[30:51] | if it came right down to it, he’d have the stones to do the right thing here. | 如果他必须那么做的话 他肯定也会铁下心来 做我现在做的事 |
[30:57] | Are you telling me… | 你告诉我 |
[30:59] | you’re not the man he is? | 你成不像了你父亲那样的人吗? |
[32:19] | You hear him? | 你听到了吗? |
[32:34] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[32:42] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[32:44] | Not yet. | 还没完呢 |
[32:46] | Just wait and see. | 让我们等着瞧吧 |
[33:11] | Sorry, Dean. | 对不起了 迪恩 |
[33:37] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[33:40] | Shouldn’t take your shoes off around here. | 你不应该在这里脱鞋子 |
[33:42] | – You might get tetanus. – Put it down now! | – 你可能会得破伤风的 – 快把枪放下 |
[33:52] | You wouldn’t shoot me, would you, Sammy? | 你不会杀我的 不是吗?萨姆? |
[33:55] | Because your brother, he thinks you’re some kind of saint. | 因为你哥说你是个圣人 |
[33:58] | Yeah? Well, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 是的 但我不能确定 |
[34:01] | See, that’s what I said. | 看到吗 我说的没错吧 |
[34:27] | You’re no better than the filthy things you hunt. | 你比你猎杀的怪物好不到哪去 |
[34:48] | Do it. | 开枪吧 |
[34:50] | Do it! Show your brother the killer you really are, Sammy. | 开枪呀 萨姆让你哥也知道你其实就是个杀手 |
[35:03] | It’s Sam. | 是萨姆 |
[35:36] | – Son of a… – Dean, no. | – 婊子养的 – 迪恩 不要 |
[35:39] | I let him live once. I won’t make the same mistake twice. | 第一次就不该饶他 我可不想再饶他一次 |
[35:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:44] | Gordon’s taken care of. | 戈登已经被”搞定”了 |
[35:47] | Come on. | 快走 |
[36:08] | Come on. | 快走 |
[36:11] | You call this “taken care of”? | 这就是你所谓的”照顾”? |
[36:17] | – What the hell are we doing? – Just trust me on this. | – 你到底做了什么?- 相信我吧 |
[36:28] | Drop your weapons. Get down on your knees. | 放下不的武器 跪下 |
[36:30] | Do it now. | 现在就做 |
[36:32] | Hands above your head now! | 双手放在头上 |
[36:34] | On the ground, right now! | 现在跪在地上 |
[36:37] | Do it. | 快做 |
[36:43] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放在你的头上 |
[36:45] | Easy, now. | 现在放松 |
[37:03] | Look at this. Look at this, guys. | 看这个 看看这个 伙计们 |
[37:06] | Anonymous tip. | 匿名举报 |
[37:08] | You’re a fine, upstanding citizen, Sam. | 萨姆 你真是个”又好又出色的”市民 |
[37:27] | – Gordon Walker was hunting Sam? – He almost killed us. | – 戈登猎杀萨姆?- 他差点杀了我们 |
[37:30] | – Somebody can’t keep her mouth shut. – And you honestly think it was me? | – 你那里的人就不能闭上嘴少说话吗?- 你真以为是我 |
[37:35] | Or Ash, or Jo? No way. | 阿什或是乔出卖了你们?这不可能 |
[37:37] | Who else knows about Sam, huh? You must’ve been talking to somebody. | 萨姆的事还有谁知道 嗯?你肯定和谁说过我们的事 |
[37:42] | You can say a lot of things about us, but we aren’t disloyal… | 你可以说我们如何不好 但我们知道什么是诚实 |
[37:45] | and we’re not stupid. We haven’t breathed a word of this. | 而且我们也不是白痴 也从来提都没提过这事 |
[37:48] | Gordon said he had Roadhouse connections. | 埃伦 戈登说他在罗德豪斯也有人 |
[37:50] | And this roadhouse is full of other hunters. | 但罗德豪斯里还有很多其它的捕猎者 |
[37:55] | They’re all smart, they’re good trackers… | 他们也不笨 他们也是不错的猎捕者 |
[37:57] | each of them with their own patterns and connections. | 每个都有他们的搭挡和消息来源 |
[38:01] | Hell, I could name 12 of them… | 我现在就可以说出 |
[38:02] | right now that are capable of putting this together. | 一打能打听到这事的人 |
[38:07] | I am sorry about what happened, Dean. | 对发生的一切我表示抱歉 迪恩 |
[38:10] | But I can’t control these people. | 但我不能左右这些人 |
[38:13] | Or what they choose to believe. | 和他们的思想 |
[38:21] | Hey, Ava. It’s Sam again, um. | 嘿 阿瓦 还是我 萨姆 |
[38:24] | Call me when you get this. Just wanna make sure you got home okay. | 如果听到我的留言请回我电话 只是想确认你已经到家了 |
[38:28] | All right, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[38:29] | Everything all right? | 一切都好? |
[38:32] | Yeah, I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[38:33] | Well, Gordon should be reaching for the soap for the next few years at least. | 戈登肯定要在里面至少蹲上几年 |
[38:37] | Yeah.If they pin Scott Carey’s murder on him. | 是的 如果斯科特·凯里的死也算在他头上的话 |
[38:41] | And if he doesn’t bust out. | 他就别想出来了 |
[38:46] | Dude, if you ever take off like that again… | 老兄 以后别再这样做了? |
[38:50] | What? | 什么? |
[38:51] | You’ll kill me? | 你要杀了我? |
[38:54] | – That’s so not funny. – All right. | – 那可一点也不好笑 – 知道了 |
[38:58] | All right, so where to next then? | 知道了 那下一站去哪? |
[39:00] | – One word. Amsterdam. – Dean | – 一个词 阿姆斯特丹 – 迪恩 |
[39:04] | I hear the coffee shops don’t even serve coffee. | 听说那里的咖啡店都没咖啡卖 |
[39:06] | – I’m not gonna just ditch the job. – Screw the job. | – 我可不想放下工作 – 去他的工作 |
[39:10] | Screw it. I’m sick of the job. | 去他的 我已经对这工作厌倦了 |
[39:11] | We don’t get paid, we don’t get thanked. Only thing we get’s bad luck. | 干这又没钱拿 又没人谢我们 唯一得到的就是坏运气 |
[39:15] | Well, come on, dude. You’re a hunter. It’s what you were meant to do. | 别这样 你是个猎手 你以前不是一直这样认为 |
[39:19] | I wasn’t meant to do anything. I don’t believe in that crap. | 我可不相信什么命运的鬼话 |
[39:22] | You mean you don’t believe in my destiny. | 你是说你不相信我的命运? |
[39:25] | Well, whatever. | 随你的便 |
[39:28] | Look, Dean, I’ve tried running before. | 听着 迪恩 以前我一直想逃避 |
[39:30] | I ran all the way to California, and look what happened. | 我逃到加利福尼亚 你看又发生了什么 |
[39:33] | You can’t run from this. And you can’t protect me. | 你不能就这样逃避 这样也保护不了我 |
[39:39] | I can try. | 我可以试一下 |
[39:43] | Thanks for that. | 谢了 |
[39:49] | Look, Dean, I’m gonna keep hunting. | 听着 迪恩 我还要继续猎捕 |
[39:52] | I mean, whatever is coming, I’m taking it head-on. | 不管接着会发生什么 我都会义无反顾的去做 |
[39:55] | So if you really want to watch my back, I guess you’ll have to stick around. | 如果你真想照顾我的话 那你就要跟紧一点 |
[40:00] | – Bitch. – Jerk. | – 贱人 – 怪胎 |
[40:09] | You’re calling that Ava girl again? Are you sweet on her or something? | 又打电话给那个叫阿瓦的女孩?你和他有暧昧? |
[40:13] | – She’s engaged, Dean. – So? | – 她已经订婚了 迪恩 – 所以… ? |
[40:17] | What’s the point of saving the world if you can’t get a little nookie? | 关键在于你要想拯救世界 就一刻也不能闲? |
[40:23] | What? | 什么? |
[40:25] | Just a feeling. | 我有不详的感觉 |
[40:29] | How far is it to Peoria? | 这里离皮奥里亚有多远? |
[40:41] | Hello? | 哈喽? |
[40:45] | Is anybody home? | 有人在家吗? |
[40:58] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[41:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:21] | Sulphur. | 硫磺 |
[41:26] | Demon’s been here. | 有魔鬼来过这 |
[41:49] | Ava. | 阿瓦 |