时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. | 老爸希望我们继承他的遗志 |
[00:04] | Saving people, hunting things, the family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:08] | Before Dad died, he told me something. | 在老爸死前说了些 |
[00:10] | Something about you. | 关于你的事 |
[00:11] | – What? – That I might have to kill you. | – 说了什么?- 说我可能会杀了你 萨姆 |
[00:13] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – I don’t know. | – 这到底是什么意思?- 我不知道 |
[00:16] | Did he know the demon’s plans for me? | 他知道那魔鬼对我有什么计划? |
[00:18] | Am I supposed to go dark side? Who are you? | 我是不是会变成魔鬼什么的?你是谁? |
[00:20] | – Please. You’re in danger. – What’s your name? | – 求你了 你有危险 – 你叫什么? |
[00:23] | – Ava Wilson. – You must be one of us. | – 阿瓦·威尔森 – 你是我们其中的一员 |
[00:25] | – One of who? – One of the psychics, like me. | – 我们是谁?- 有超能力的人 就像我 |
[00:28] | There are others like us out there. | 还有像我们一样的人存在 |
[00:30] | And we’re all a part of something. | 我们都是什么事的一部分 |
[00:32] | I’m not part of anything. Okay? You see this? | 我可不是你们中的一员 知道吗?看到这个了吗? |
[00:34] | I am getting married in eight weeks. | 八星期后我就要结婚了 |
[00:37] | You can’t run from this. | 这事你控制不了 |
[00:39] | And you can’t protect me. | 而且你也不能一直保护我 |
[00:43] | I can try. | 但我会尽全力 |
[00:44] | – Maybe I can help. – You’ve done all you can. | – 也许我能帮上忙 – 你做的已经够多了 |
[00:46] | Go back to your fiancé. You’ll be safe there. | 回到你未婚夫身边吧 在他身边你会安全的 |
[00:49] | Promise me you’ll call then. I promise. | 保证完事后打电话给我 我保证 |
[00:52] | Ava. | 阿瓦 |
[01:17] | Most of the stuff is up here. | 大部分东西都在这里了 |
[01:19] | I can’t believe you’re closing, Ms. Thompson. | 但还是难以相信你要关了这旅馆 |
[01:21] | You know, my parents got engaged here. | 我父母是在这里订婚的 |
[01:23] | My grandparents too. | 我祖父母也是 |
[01:25] | Yeah, a lot of people did. | 是的 很多人都是 |
[01:28] | Boxes are at the end of the hall. | 那些盒子在走廊尽头 |
[01:29] | – Need any help? – Oh, no, madam, I got it. | – 需要帮忙吗?- 不需要 女士 我自己行的 |
[01:38] | He’s gonna take our toys? | 他要拿走我们的玩具了? |
[01:40] | Only the ones you don’t play with anymore. | 只是那些你不玩的 |
[01:43] | It’s not like you don’t have enough already. | 你有的玩具已经够多了 |
[01:45] | – Son of a bitch. – Son of a bitch. | – 婊子养的 – 婊子养的 |
[01:48] | – Watch your mouth. – Maggie said it first. | – 管好自己的嘴 – 玛吉先说的 |
[01:51] | Watch your mouth too, Maggie. | 玛吉 你也要管好你的嘴 |
[02:31] | Good night, Tabitha. | 晚安 塔比瑟 |
[03:04] | Oh, God! Yes, yes, are you there? | 喔 上帝啊 是的 你在吗? |
[03:06] | You have to send someone, right now! | 请快派人过来 马上 |
[03:08] | An ambulance. There’s been an accident. | 救护车 有意外发生 |
[03:10] | He fell on the stairs. I don’t know. I think he’s… | 他在楼梯上跌倒了 我不知道 他好像… |
[03:16] | Tyler. Don’t look! | 泰勒 不要看 |
[03:18] | Don’t look! | 不要看 |
[03:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:21] | Susan Thompson. | 苏珊·汤普森 |
[03:26] | Just Just hurry! Hurry. I… | 快点 快点过来 我… |
[03:30] | No, I don’t know. I didn’t see it happen. | 不 我不知道 我没有看到 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:51] | Thanks, Ellen. | 谢了 埃伦 |
[03:54] | What’d she say? – She got nothing. | – 她怎么说?- 没什么发现 |
[03:56] | Me, I’ve been checking every database: | 我正在查我能想到的所有数据库 |
[03:57] | federal, state and local. | 联邦政府的 州政府的 地方的也查了 |
[03:59] | No one’s heard anything about Ava. | 没人有阿瓦的消息 |
[04:01] | She just-Into thin air, you know. | 她就是… 像空气一样消失了 你知道吗? |
[04:04] | What about you? | 那你这里有消息吗? |
[04:06] | No. Same as before. | 没什么进展 |
[04:07] | – Sorry, man. – Yeah. | – 抱歉 – 没事 |
[04:10] | Ellen did have one thing. | 埃伦有一个消息 |
[04:12] | A hotel in Cornwall, Connecticut. | 在康涅狄格州肯尔沃有一家旅馆 |
[04:14] | Two freak accidents in the past three weeks. | 在过去的三星期里 发生了两桩怪事 |
[04:17] | Yeah, what’s that have to do with Ava? | 那和阿瓦有什么关系? |
[04:19] | It’s a job. I mean, a lady drowned in the bathtub. | 这是工作 我是说一位女士在浴盘里淹死 |
[04:22] | A few days ago, a guy falls down the stairs, head turns a complete 180. | 接着几天前又一位男士摔死在楼梯上 而且头被转了个180度 |
[04:26] | Which isn’t exactly normal, you know? | 这一点都不寻常 不是吗? |
[04:28] | I don’t know, Dean, it might be nothing, but I told Ellen… | 我不知道 也许这什么也不是 但我和埃伦 |
[04:31] | – …we’d think about it. – You did? | – 说了会查下这事的 – 你说了? |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[04:36] | – You seem surprised. – Well, yeah, it’s just, you know… | – 你好象很惊讶 – 是的 觉得这… |
[04:39] | not the patented Sam Winchester way, is it? | 不是以前萨姆·温彻斯特的作风 不是吗? |
[04:43] | – What way is that? – Just figured after Ava… | – 那应该是什么作风?- 你会先找到阿瓦在哪 |
[04:45] | there’d be, you know, more angst and droopy music… | 阴郁的听着伤感的音乐 |
[04:50] | and staring out the rainy windows. | 看着雨中流水的窗户 |
[04:54] | Yeah, I’ll shut up now. | 好了我不说了 |
[04:55] | Look, I’m the one who told her to go back home. | 听着 是我让她回去的 |
[05:00] | Now her fiancé’s dead… | 现在她的未婚夫死了 |
[05:02] | and some demon’s taken her off to God knows where. You know? | 那魔鬼又把她弄得不知去向? |
[05:07] | We’ve been looking for a month now… | 我们已经找了一个月了 |
[05:09] | and we got nothing. | 但还是没有头绪 |
[05:13] | So I’m not giving up on her but I’m not gonna let other people die either. | 我没有放弃找她 但我也不让其他人去死 |
[05:17] | We gotta save as many people as we can. | 我们要尽我们的所能去救人 |
[05:22] | Wow, that attitude is just way too healthy for me. | 哇哦 那样的态度 对我来说是太过于健康了 |
[05:25] | I’m officially uncomfortable now, thank you. | 我现在真的不舒服了 谢了 |
[05:31] | All right, call Ellen, tell her we’ll take it. | 好了 打电话给埃伦 告诉她这案子我们接了 |
[05:47] | Dude, this is sweet. | 这里真是太好了 |
[05:50] | We never get to work jobs like this. | 我从没在这种地方工作过 |
[05:52] | Like what? | 哪种? |
[05:54] | Old school haunted houses, you know? | 闹鬼的老房子 你知道的 |
[05:57] | Fog, secret passageways, sissy British accents. | 迷雾 秘密的客人 很娘的英式发音 |
[06:02] | Might even run into Fred and Daphne while we’re inside. | 如果我们走进屋里 就可能会变成佛瑞德和达芙妮 |
[06:07] | Daphne, love her! | 达芙妮 我喜欢 |
[06:13] | Hey, wait a sec. | 嘿 等一下 |
[06:16] | I’m not so sure “haunted” is the problem. | 我不知道闹鬼不是唯一的问题了 |
[06:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:20] | You see this pattern here? | 你看下这里的图案? |
[06:23] | That’s a quincunx. It’s a five-spot. | 五点的梅花形 是五点咒 |
[06:25] | – Five-spot? – Yeah. | – 五点咒 – 没错 |
[06:27] | – That’s used for Hoodoo spell work? – Right. | – 那不是咒符符咒吗?- 没错 |
[06:29] | You fill this thing with blood weed, you got a powerful charm. | 你用血把这里涂满 就能保护你不受敌人攻击 |
[06:33] | Yeah, I don’t see any blood weed. | 但这里没有血 |
[06:35] | Don’t you think this place is a little too… | 你不觉得这地方 |
[06:37] | white meat for Hoodoo? | 不太像是下过咒符咒的? |
[06:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:47] | May I help you? – Hi. | – 你们需要什么?- 嗨 |
[06:49] | Yeah, I’d like a room for a couple of nights. | 是的 我们需要一间房住两天 |
[06:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:54] | – Sorry about that. – No problem. | – 不好意思 – 没关系 |
[06:57] | Well, congratulations. You could be some of our final guests. | 恭喜你们 你们可能将成为这里最后的客人了 |
[07:01] | Sounds vaguely ominous. | 听起来有不祥预兆 |
[07:03] | No. I’m sorry. I mean, we’re closing at the end of the month. | 不是那意思 我意思是这个月底这店就要关了 |
[07:07] | Let me guess. You guys are here antiquing? | 让我猜猜 你们来这里是淘古董的? |
[07:11] | – How’d you know? – You just look the type. | – 你怎么知道?- 你们看上去就像那么回事 |
[07:13] | So a king-sized bed? | 加长的床? |
[07:16] | What? No. | 什么?不 |
[07:18] | No. No. We’re two singles. | 不 不 我们要两张单人床 |
[07:20] | We’re just brothers. | 我们是兄弟 |
[07:22] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 喔 不好意思 |
[07:27] | What did you mean that we looked the type? | 为什么说我们是那样子的? |
[07:31] | You know, speaking of antiques… | 你知道 说到古董 |
[07:34] | you have a really interesting urn on the front porch. | 你前门旁的那个瓮很有意思 |
[07:37] | Where’d you get that? | 那个你哪弄来的? |
[07:38] | I have no idea. It’s been there forever. | 我也不知道 我生下来就有了 |
[07:41] | Here you go, Mr. Mahoggoff. | 这是钥匙 马霍·戈夫先生 |
[07:44] | – You’ll be staying in Room 237. – Okay. | – 你们的房间是237 – 好 |
[07:47] | Sherwin, could you show these gentlemen to their rooms? | 舍温 你能领这两位先生 去他们的房间吗? |
[07:50] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[07:52] | Antiquers? | 玩古董的? |
[07:56] | I could give you a hand with that bag. | 我可以帮你搬包 |
[07:58] | – I got it. – Okay. | – 不用 – 好吧 |
[08:00] | – So the hotel is closing up? – Yep. | – 那这店要关了?- 是的 |
[08:02] | Miss Susan tried to make a go of it. | 苏珊想开好这店的 |
[08:04] | But the guests don’t come like they used to. | 但住店的人却没有以前的多了 |
[08:06] | – Still, it’s a damn shame. – Oh, yeah? | – 实在是太可惜了 – 没错 |
[08:09] | It may not look it anymore, but this place was a palace. | 虽然看上去也许还不怎么样 但这里曾经也辉煌过 |
[08:12] | Two different vice-presidents laid their heads on our pillows. | 两位副总统来我们这里住过 |
[08:16] | My parents worked here. I practically grew up here. | 我父母在这里 我就是在这里长大的 |
[08:20] | Gonna miss it. | 我会很想这里的 |
[08:22] | Here’s your room. | 这是你们的房间 |
[08:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:38] | You’re not gonna cheap out on me, are you, boy? | 你不会那么小气吧? |
[08:50] | What the…? | 这真是… |
[08:52] | What? | 什么? |
[08:54] | That’s normal. Why the hell would anyone stay here? | 这真是很常见啊 为什么这里还一直有人住? |
[08:58] | I’m amazed they kept in business this long. | 这里能经营那么长时间真令人惊讶 |
[09:01] | All right. Victim number one. Joan Edison, 43 years old, a realtor. | 好了 受害者一号 琼·爱迪生 43岁 |
[09:06] | Handling the sale of the hotel. | 是这个旅店的地产经济人 |
[09:08] | And victim number two was Larry Williams. | 受害者二号 拉里·威廉斯 |
[09:11] | – Moving some stuff out to Goodwill. – There’s a connection. | – 只是帮忙来搬点东西的 – 有一个关联 |
[09:13] | They’re shutting the place down. | 他们都是和这店关闭有关系的人 |
[09:14] | Yeah.Maybe someone doesn’t wanna leave. | 是的 也许有人不想离开这里 |
[09:17] | – They’re using Hoodoo. – Who is our witch doctor? | – 所以用咒符来回击 – 那你认为那个下咒的人为是谁 |
[09:19] | – That Susan lady? – No, it doesn’t seem likely. | – 那个苏珊?- 好像不太像 |
[09:22] | – I mean, she’s the one selling. – So, what then? Sherwin? | – 她是想卖了这店的 – 那还有谁 舍温? |
[09:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:29] | The most troubling question is, why do they assume we’re gay? | 但最棘手的事是 为什么这么多人都认为我们是断背的 |
[09:32] | Well, you are kind of butch. | 你看上去很壮 |
[09:34] | I think you’re overcompensating. | 觉得你精力过人 |
[09:37] | Right. | 大概吧 |
[09:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:57] | Look at that. More Hoodoo. | 看这里 又一个咒符 |
[10:12] | – Hi there. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嘿 |
[10:14] | – Everything okay with your room? – Yeah.yeah. | – 你们的房间没问题吧?- 蛮好 蛮好 |
[10:16] | – Yeah, everything’s great. – Good. | – 一切都很好 – 这就好 |
[10:22] | Well, I was just in the middle of packing, so… | 我打包正打到一半 |
[10:25] | Hey, are those antique dolls? | 那些是古董娃娃吗? |
[10:29] | Because this one. This one, he’s | 我们其实就是为这来的 |
[10:31] | He’s got a major doll collection back home. Don’t you? | 他是个狂热的娃娃收集者 是吧? |
[10:38] | – Big time. – Big time. | – 非常喜欢 – 非常喜欢 |
[10:40] | Yeah. You think he could We could come in and take a look? | 我们能进房间看看吗? |
[10:43] | – I don’t know. – Please? | – 我不知道 – 求你了? |
[10:45] | He loves them. He won’t tell you. | 他爱这些玩意了 他可能不会告诉你这些 |
[10:47] | He always dressing them up in tiny outfits… | 但是他很喜欢为他的娃娃打扮 |
[10:49] | and you’d make his day. She would. Huh? Huh? | 你让她看吧 这会让他很开心的 |
[10:54] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[10:57] | – Okay, come on in. – All right. All right. | – 那好进来吧 – 好的 好的 |
[11:06] | Wow. | 哇喔 |
[11:08] | This is a lot of dolls. | 有很多娃娃 |
[11:10] | And they’re nice, you know, they’re not super creepy at all. | 她们很漂亮 一点也不觉得恐怖 |
[11:14] | I suppose they are a little creepy. | 我觉得她们有点恐怖 |
[11:16] | But they’ve been in the family forever. | 但她们一直存放在这个家里 |
[11:19] | Lot of sentimental value. | 对她们总会有一些感情的 |
[11:20] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[11:22] | – The hotel? – That’s right. Exact replica, custom-built. | – 这家旅店?- 是的 仿真的 一个客人做的 |
[11:33] | His head got twisted around. | 他的头被折了 |
[11:37] | What happened to it? | 怎么会这样? |
[11:38] | Tyler, probably. | 大概是泰勒干的吧 |
[11:40] | Mommy! Maggie’s being mean. | 妈咪 玛吉又不乖了 |
[11:43] | Tyler, tell her I said to be nice, okay? | 泰勒 告诉她要乖点? |
[11:46] | Hey, Tyler. I see you broke your doll. You want me to fix it? | 嘿 泰勒 我看见了你折坏了你的娃娃 需要我帮你修理吗? |
[11:49] | I didn’t break it. | 不是我做的 |
[11:51] | I found it like that. | 我看见时已经是这样了 |
[11:53] | – Oh. Maybe Maggie did it? – No. Neither of us did it. | – 喔 大概是玛吉做的 – 不 我们俩都没做过 |
[11:57] | Grandma would get mad if we broke them. | 祖母见到娃娃坏了肯定会生气的 |
[11:59] | Tyler, she wouldn’t get mad. – Grandma? | – 泰勒她不会生气的 – 祖母? |
[12:03] | Grandma Rose. These were all her toys. | 罗斯祖母 这些都是她的玩具 |
[12:06] | Really? Where is Grandma Rose now? | 真的吗?罗斯祖母现在在哪呢? |
[12:09] | Up in her room. | 楼上她的房间里 |
[12:10] | You know, I’d really love to talk to Rose about her incredible dolls. | 我很想和罗斯谈一下 这些令人难以置信的娃娃 |
[12:15] | No. | 不行 |
[12:19] | I mean… | 我想 |
[12:20] | I’m afraid that’s impossible. My mother’s been very sick… | 这不太行 我母亲病的很重 |
[12:23] | and she’s not taking any visitors. | 她不会和来客交谈 |
[12:31] | What do you think? Dolls? Hoodoo? | 你怎么看?娃娃 下咒 |
[12:34] | Mysterious shut-in Grandma? | 神秘的祖母 |
[12:36] | Well, dolls are used in all kind of Voodoo and Hoodoo… | 娃娃经常被用来下咒符咒发 |
[12:39] | like curses and binding spells and- | 就像诅咒和咒语一样 |
[12:41] | Maybe we found our witch doctor. | 也许我们发现了那个下咒之人 |
[12:44] | I’ll go see what I can dig up on Booming Granny. | 我去查下那祖母 |
[12:46] | You get on-line, check old obits, freak accidents. | 你上网看看有什么小道消息和怪事 |
[12:49] | – See if she’s whacked anybody. – Right. | – 看她以前是不是也对人不轨过 – 好的 |
[12:51] | Don’t go surfing porn, that’s not the kind of whacking I mean. | 不要上什么黄色网站 那可不是我说的”不轨” |
[12:59] | I’ve been meaning to ask. | 我想问一下 |
[13:00] | What sort of renovations are you planning? | 你们计划如何改建这里? |
[13:03] | They never told you? | 他们没告诉你吗? |
[13:04] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[13:06] | Ms. Thompson, we plan on demolishing the hotel. | 汤普森小姐 我们计划把这里拆毁 |
[13:09] | Oh. I see. | 我知道了 |
[13:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:36] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢你 |
[14:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[14:43] | The maid went in to turn down the sheets, and he was just… | 女佣在换床单位时 发现他 |
[14:47] | – …hanging there. – That’s awful. He was a guest? | – 被吊在那儿了 – 太糟了 他是客人吧? |
[14:50] | He worked for the company that bought the place. | 他是为买这个店的公司工作的 |
[14:55] | – I don’t understand. – What? | – 我真想不通 – 什么? |
[14:58] | Had a lot of bad luck around here. | 这里的坏运太多了 |
[15:01] | If you’d like to check out, I’ll give you a full refund. | 听着如果你想退房 我可以退钱给你 |
[15:04] | No, thanks. I don’t scare that easy. | 不用 谢了 我没那么容易被吓倒 |
[15:16] | There’s been another one. Some guy hung himself in his room. | 又有个受害者 在房间里面上吊死了 |
[15:19] | Yeah. I saw. | 我看见了 |
[15:21] | We gotta figure this out and fast. | 我们要快点查出这事 |
[15:23] | What’d you find out about Granny? | 对那祖母 你有什么发现? |
[15:27] | You’re bossy. | 你真会指挥人 |
[15:30] | What? | 什么? |
[15:32] | You’re bossy. | 你真会指挥人 |
[15:35] | And short. | 你很矮 |
[15:36] | Are you drunk? | 你醉了? |
[15:38] | Yeah. So? Stupid. | 是的 那又怎么样?呆子 |
[15:44] | Dude, what are you thinking? We’re working a case. | 你在想什么?我们还在查案子 |
[15:50] | That guy who hung himself. | 那个上吊的人 |
[15:55] | – I couldn’t save him. – What are you saying? | – 我却不能救他 – 你在说什么鬼话? |
[15:57] | – You couldn’t have done anything. – That’s an excuse, Dean. | – 你又不知道 你什么都做不了 – 这不是借口 迪恩 |
[16:01] | I should’ve found a way to save him. | 我本该找到方法去救他的 |
[16:05] | I should’ve saved Ava too. | 我也本该救了阿瓦的 |
[16:08] | You can’t save everyone, even you said that. | 即使你这么说 也救不了所有的人 |
[16:10] | No, Dean! You don’t understand. | 不 迪恩 你不明白的 |
[16:12] | The more people I save, the more I can change. | 我救的人越多 我就越能改变 |
[16:15] | – Change what? – My destiny, Dean! | – 改变什么?- 我的命运 迪恩 |
[16:20] | All right, time for bed. Come on, Sasquatch. | 好吧 睡觉时间到了 来吧 大野人 |
[16:23] | – Come on.I need you to watch out for me. – I always do. | – 来吧 我需要你看着我 – 我会的 |
[16:26] | No, no, no! You have to watch out for me. | 不 不 不 不是的 你得看着我 |
[16:30] | All right? | 好吗? |
[16:32] | And if I ever turn into something that I’m not… | 如果我变成了什么 我不愿成为的东西 |
[16:38] | – …you have to kill me. – Sam. | – 你得杀了我 – 萨姆 |
[16:40] | Dean, Dad told you to do it. You have to. | 迪恩 是爸爸告诉你的 你一定要 |
[16:43] | Yeah? Well, Dad’s an ass. | 是的 但老爸很混 |
[16:45] | He never should’ve said anything. You don’t do that. | 他不该说任何事的 |
[16:47] | – You don’t lay that crap on your kids. – No, he was right to say it. | – 你不该和你的孩子说那种废话 – 不 他说的很对 |
[16:52] | Who knows what I might become? | 谁知道我会变成什么? |
[16:54] | Even now, everyone around me dies. | 看看现在 我周围的人都死了 |
[16:57] | Yeah, well, I’m not dying, okay? | 我不是没死吗? |
[16:59] | And neither are you. Come on, sit down. | 你也是啊 来吧 坐下来 |
[17:01] | No, please, Dean, you’re the only one who can do it. | 不 求你了 迪恩 你是唯一一个可以做这事的人 |
[17:05] | – Promise. Dean, please. – Don’t ask that of me. | – 答应我 迪恩 求你了 – 别这么说 |
[17:08] | You have to promise me. | 你得向我保证 |
[17:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:07] | Find any good antiques? | 找到什么古董了吗? |
[18:09] | No. No. Got distracted. | 没有 只有些烦心的事 |
[18:13] | Have a drink. | 来喝一杯吧 |
[18:15] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:21] | So poor guy. | 这么说那个人 |
[18:23] | Killing himself. | 他自杀了? |
[18:25] | That kind of thing seems to be going around lately. | 这种事最近老是发生 |
[18:28] | Yeah, yeah. I heard about the other ones. | 是啊 是啊 以前的我也听说了 |
[18:31] | It’s almost like this hotel is cursed or something. | 这更像是这间旅馆被诅咒了什么的 |
[18:34] | Every hotel has its spilled blood. | 如果人们只记得那些 |
[18:38] | If people only knew what’s gone on in some of those rooms… | 在他们所住房间发生过的事的话 你会发现 |
[18:41] | they’ve checked into… | 每个旅馆都有自己的血案 |
[18:44] | You know a lot about the place? | 你对这间旅馆很熟 是吧? |
[18:46] | Down to the last nail. | 连这里的每个钉子都熟 |
[18:49] | I’d love to hear some stories. | 我很想听故事 |
[18:52] | Boy, you should never say that to an old man. | 孩子 你不该和一个老人说这话 |
[19:00] | This is little Miss Susan and her mother, Rose. | 这是苏珊小姐和她的母亲罗斯 |
[19:04] | Happier days. | 快乐时光啊 |
[19:09] | They’re not happy now? | 她们现在不快乐吗? |
[19:10] | Well, would you be, leaving the only home you ever knew? | 要你离开唯一的家的话 你会快乐吗? |
[19:15] | I don’t know. I never really knew one. | 我不知道 我从没有过一个 |
[19:17] | Well, this is Rose’s home. | 这里是罗斯的家 |
[19:19] | It’s been in the family over a century. | 她在这住了快一个世纪了 |
[19:21] | Used to be the family estate. | 这里本来是家族资产 |
[19:23] | And now she gets to live in some senior living graveyard… | 但现在她却命在旦夕 |
[19:26] | and they tear this place down. | 而他们要把这里推倒了 |
[19:30] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[19:33] | – I hear Rose isn’t feeling well either. – No, she isn’t. | – 我听说罗斯生病了 – 是的 |
[19:37] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[19:38] | It’s not my business to say. | 这不是我该说的 |
[19:46] | Who’s this? | 这个是谁? |
[19:48] | That’s Rose. | 那是 |
[19:51] | When she was a little girl. | 小时候的罗斯 |
[20:00] | Who’s that with her? | 和她一起的是谁? |
[20:02] | That’s her nanny, Marie. | 那时她的保姆玛丽 |
[20:03] | She looked after Rose more than her own mother. | 她照顾罗斯的时间比罗斯的生母还多 |
[20:29] | How are you feeling, Sammy? I guess mixing whiskey and Jager… | 感觉如何 萨姆?把威士忌酒和蒸馏酒混着喝 |
[20:33] | wasn’t such a gangbuster idea, was it? | 不是个好主意吧? |
[20:38] | I’ll bet you don’t remember a thing from last night, do you? | 我猜你一定不记得昨晚的事了 是吧? |
[20:41] | I can still taste the tequila. | 不 我还可以喝龙舌兰酒 |
[20:45] | You know there’s a really good hangover remedy. | 你知道吗 有一种很好的治疗宿醉的方法 |
[20:48] | It’s a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray. | 用脏烟缸装的肥猪肉三明治 |
[20:51] | – Oh, I hate you. – I know you do. | – 哦 我恨死你了 – 我知道的 |
[20:54] | Hey, turns out when Grandma Rose was a tyke… | 嘿 原来祖母罗斯还是孩子的时候 |
[20:57] | she had a Creole nanny who wore a Hoodoo necklace. Ugh. | 她有个戴着咒符教项链的黑人保姆 |
[21:02] | – So you think she taught Rose Hoodoo? – Yes, I do. | – 所以你觉得是她教罗斯的?- 是的 |
[21:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:10] | I think it’s time we talk to Rose. | 我想是时候和罗斯谈谈了 |
[21:13] | You need to brush your teeth first. | 哦 你得先刷刷牙 |
[21:25] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[21:27] | Susan? | 苏珊? |
[21:30] | – Clear? – Mm-hm. | – 没人吧?- 嗯 |
[22:57] | Mrs. Thompson? | 汤普森夫人? |
[23:02] | Mrs. Thompson? | 汤普森夫人? |
[23:06] | Rose? | 罗斯? |
[23:11] | Hi, Mrs. Thompson, we’re not here to hurt you, it’s okay. | 你好 汤普森夫人 我们不是来害你的 没事的 |
[23:18] | Rose? | 罗斯? |
[23:29] | This woman’s had a stroke. | 迪恩 这个女人中风了 |
[23:33] | Yeah, but Hoodoo’s hands-on. | 是的 但是咒符是要用手做出来的 |
[23:34] | You gotta mix herbs and chant, build an altar. | 你得做药 念咒 做个祭坛 |
[23:37] | – So it can’t be Rose. – Heck, maybe it’s not even Hoodoo. | – 所以不可能是罗斯 – 也许不是咒符 |
[23:40] | You know, she could be faking. | 她可以装病的 |
[23:42] | Yeah, what do you wanna do, poke her with a stick? | 那你要怎么做 用木棍去戳她? |
[23:45] | Dude, you’re not gonna poke her with a stick. | 伙计 你不会用木棍去戳她吧 |
[23:47] | What the hell? What are you doing in here? | 到底怎么了?你们在这里做什么? |
[23:50] | The door was. We wanted to ask Rose | 门开着 我们只是和罗斯谈谈 |
[23:52] | She’s scared out of her wits. | 看看她 她都被吓坏了 |
[23:54] | I want you out of my hotel in two minutes or I’m calling the cops. | 你们给我滚出旅馆 否则我就报警了 |
[24:14] | Your turn. Eightsies. | 到你了 |
[24:23] | Have you started packing yet? | 你开始打包了吗? |
[24:25] | – No. – Why not? | – 没有 – 为什么? |
[24:26] | – I don’t wanna move. – Yes, I know. But we have to. | – 我不想搬家 – 我知道 但我们必须走 |
[24:30] | – Maggie says we’re not allowed to. – Yeah. | – 但是玛吉说不允许我们走 – 是的 |
[24:34] | Tyler, enough. | 泰勒 够了 |
[24:36] | Maggie is imaginary. | 玛吉是你想象出来的 |
[24:37] | You’re too old to have an imaginary friend and I’m done pretending. | 你够大了不该有想象中的朋友了 我已经不想装下去了 |
[24:45] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[25:09] | – I could lug those boxes for you. – I got it, Sherwin, thanks. | – 我可以帮你搬箱子 – 我来就好了 舍温 谢谢 |
[25:13] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[25:14] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[27:21] | – You okay? – I think so. | – 你还好吗?- 是的 |
[27:24] | Come on, come on, let’s get inside. Let’s go. Come on. | 快点 快点 我们快进去 快走 |
[27:29] | – Whiskey. – Sure. | – 威士忌 – 好的 |
[27:32] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感受 |
[27:35] | What the hell happened out there? | 到底出了什么事了? |
[27:38] | – You want the truth? – Of course. | – 你想知道真相吗?- 当然了 |
[27:40] | First we thought it was some sort of a Hoodoo curse. | 起先我们以为是有人在下咒 |
[27:42] | But that out there? | 但是不是 |
[27:44] | That was definitely a spirit. | 那里面肯定有个鬼魂在 |
[27:47] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:48] | You’re insane. | 你们疯了 |
[27:50] | It’s been said. | 有人说过 |
[27:52] | I’m sorry, we don’t exactly have time to ease you into this. | 我很抱歉 苏珊 但我们没有时间和你解释了 |
[27:55] | But we need to know when your mother had the stroke. | 我们想知道你母亲是什么时候中风的 |
[27:58] | – What’s that have to do with? – Answer the question. | – 那有什么… – 快点回答 |
[28:00] | About a month ago. | 大约一个月前 |
[28:03] | Right before the killings began. See? | 就在血案开始前 明白了吗? |
[28:05] | What if Rose was working Hoodoo… | 所以罗斯不是用咒符来害人的 |
[28:07] | but not to hurt anyone, to protect them? | 而是用来保护别人的? |
[28:09] | She was using the urns to ward off the spirit. | 她用瓮来阻挡鬼魂的 |
[28:12] | – Till her stroke. She couldn’t anymore. – I don’t believe this. | – 中风后她就不能再做了 – 真不敢相信 |
[28:15] | Listen, that car didn’t try to run you down by itself, okay? | 听着 那辆车不是自己向你撞来的 |
[28:18] | I mean it did, technically, but the spirit can-Forget it. | 我是说 虽然看起来是 但是是被鬼魂所操纵的还是算了 |
[28:22] | Believe what you want. You and your family are in danger. | 信不信由你 你和你的家人现在很危险 |
[28:25] | All right? You need to clear everybody out: | 你得把大家都撤出去 |
[28:27] | Your employees, your mother, your daughters, everyone. | 你的员工 你的母亲 你的女儿们 每个人 |
[28:34] | I only have one daughter. | 我只有一个女儿 |
[28:36] | – One? – Tyler had a sister named Maggie. | – 一个?- 我以为泰勒还有个叫玛吉的姐姐 |
[28:40] | Maggie’s imaginary. | 玛吉是她想象出来的 |
[28:44] | Where’s Tyler? | 泰勒在哪? |
[28:51] | She’s going to stay here with me. | 她将和我在一起 |
[28:54] | And you can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我的 |
[28:56] | There’s nothing you can do about it. | 你什么也做不了 |
[29:02] | Maggie, don’t. You’re not supposed to bother Grandma. | 玛吉 不要 你不应该来打扰祖母的 |
[29:06] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[29:09] | Come on. Let’s play. | 来吧 我们一起玩吧 |
[29:13] | – Can we have a tea party? – We can have lots of tea parties. | – 我们要玩茶会吗?- 我们会很多的茶会 |
[29:18] | Forever and ever and ever. | 一直到永远 永远 |
[29:33] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[29:39] | Oh, my God. Tyler. | 哦 我的天哪 泰勒 |
[29:42] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[29:45] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[29:49] | Susan. Tell us what you know about Maggie. | 苏珊 你对玛吉了解多少 |
[29:52] | Tyler’s been talking about her since Mom got sick. | 不是很多或 在我妈生病后 泰勒就开始和她说话了 |
[29:55] | Okay. Did you ever know anyone by that name? | 好吧 你认识有同样名字的人吗? |
[29:57] | – No. – Think.Think. | – 没有 – 想想 想想 |
[29:58] | Could be someone that lived here. Passed away. | 曾经住在这里的 也许已经死了的 |
[30:00] | My God, my Mom had a sister named Margaret. | 我的天哪 我母亲有个姐姐就叫玛格丽特 |
[30:03] | Barely spoke about her. | 她很少提起她 |
[30:04] | Did she die here when she was a kid? | 玛格丽特是不是很小就死在这里了? |
[30:06] | She drowned in the pool. | 是的 她是淹死在游泳池里的 |
[30:09] | Come on. | 快来 |
[30:29] | I don’t like it up here. I’m scared. | 我不想在这上面 我很害怕 |
[30:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:34] | All you have to do is jump. | 你只要跳下去就行了 |
[30:39] | – I can’t swim. – I know. | – 我不会游泳 – 我知道 |
[30:43] | But it won’t hurt, I promise. | 但是不会痛的 我保证 |
[30:46] | And then we can be together. Forever. | 之后我们就能永远在一起了 |
[30:49] | And no one will bother us. | 再没人会来打搅了 |
[30:55] | Why don’t you just come with me and Mommy? | 你为什么不跟我和妈咪一起搬走呢? |
[30:58] | Because I can’t leave here. And you can’t leave me. | 因为我离不开这里 而你离不开我 |
[31:05] | Please? I don’t want to be alone. | 求你了 我不想孤独一人 |
[31:22] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[31:27] | – Tyler. Come on. | – 泰勒 – 快呀 |
[31:28] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[31:36] | – Is there another entrance? – Around back. | – 有其他入口吗?- 后面 |
[31:38] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[31:39] | Keep working. | 继续砸门 |
[32:05] | It’ll all be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[32:09] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[32:13] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[32:21] | Margaret. | 玛格丽特 |
[32:26] | Margaret. | 玛格丽特 |
[33:31] | Oh, my God, thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 谢天谢地 |
[33:33] | Mommy. Yeah, baby. I’m here. | 妈咪?是的 宝贝 我就在这里 |
[33:36] | Tyler, do you see Maggie anywhere? | 泰勒 你看到玛吉了吗? |
[33:40] | No, she’s gone. | 没有 她走了 |
[33:43] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[33:54] | You’d really do that for me? | 你真的为我那么做? |
[34:03] | Yes? | 是的 |
[34:05] | If you did, I’d let them go. | 如果你做到了 我就放他们一马 |
[34:10] | But I don’t understand. | 但是我不明白 |
[34:12] | You kept me away for so long. | 你抗拒了我这么久 |
[34:16] | I thought you didn’t love me anymore. | 我还以为你不再爱我了 |
[34:23] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[34:25] | little sister. | 小妹妹 |
[34:41] | Don’t worry, honey. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[34:42] | We’re leaving in two minutes, we just gotta get Grandma. | 我们一会儿就走 只要带上外婆就走 |
[34:48] | I don’t get it. Did Maggie just stop? | 我不明白了 玛吉就这么停手了? |
[34:51] | – Seems like it. – Where the hell did she go? | – 看起来是的 – 她到底去哪了? |
[35:23] | The paramedics said it was another stroke. | 救护人员说是另一次中风导致的 |
[35:26] | You think… | 你觉得 |
[35:28] | Margaret could’ve had something to do with it? | 玛格丽特和这事有关系吗? |
[35:30] | – We don’t know. – But it’s possible. | – 我们不知道 – 但是 有可能 |
[35:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:37] | Susan, I’m sorry. | 苏珊 我很抱歉 |
[35:39] | My God, you have nothing to apologize for. | 我的天 你没有什么要道歉的 |
[35:41] | You’ve given me everything. | 你们已经尽力了 |
[35:46] | – Ready to go, kiddo? – Yeah. | – 可以走了吗 小姑娘?- 是的 |
[35:49] | You’re sure Maggie’s not around anymore? | 泰勒 你确定玛吉不在周围了? |
[35:51] | I’m sure. I’d see her. | 是的 我能看见她 |
[35:59] | Well, I guess whatever’s going on must be over. | 我想不管是什么事都已经结束了 |
[36:07] | You two take care of yourselves, all right? | 你们照顾好自己 好吗? |
[36:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:16] | Both of you. | 你们两都是 |
[36:27] | I think you could’ve hooked up some MILF action there, bud. | 我还以为你可以走桃花运呢 伙计 |
[36:30] | – I’m serious, I think she liked you. – Yeah, that’s all she needs. | – 说真的 我觉得她喜欢你 – 是的 那是她想要的 |
[36:33] | Well, you saved the mom, you saved the girl, not a bad day. | 你救了妈妈 又救了女儿 干得不错 你知道吗 |
[36:37] | I could have saved them myself but I didn’t want you to feel useless. | 我本可以一个人搞定的 但是我不想你觉得自己没用 |
[36:40] | All right. I appreciate it. | 好了 谢谢了 |
[36:43] | Feels good getting back in the saddle, doesn’t it? | 能恢复状态感觉不错吧? |
[36:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:48] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 的确 |
[36:49] | But it doesn’t change what we talked about last night, Dean. | 但是这不代表 我们昨晚说的就不算了 迪恩 |
[36:54] | We talked about a lot of things last night. | 我们昨晚说了很多 |
[36:57] | – You know what I mean. – You were wasted. | – 你知道我指的是什么 – 当时你喝醉了 |
[36:59] | But you weren’t. | 但是你没有 |
[37:01] | And you promised. | 而且你保证过的 |
[38:13] | 2 3 4 5 6 7 Two, three, four, five, six, seven… | |
[38:19] | 8 9 10 11 12… eight, nine, 10, 11, 12… | |
[38:24] | 13 14 15 16… 13, 14, 15, 16… | |
[38:28] | 1718 17, 18… | |
[38:45] | 34 35 36 37… 34, 35, 36, 37… |