时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. | 爸爸希望我们继承他的事业 |
[00:06] | Saving people, hunting things, Family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:10] | There’s a really good cure for a hangover. | 这里有治疗宿罪的好药物 |
[00:12] | It’s a greasy pork sandwich served up in a dirty ashtray. | 就是用烟灰缸装三明治给你吃 |
[00:15] | Oh, I hate you. – I know you do. | 哦 我恨你 我知道你会的 |
[00:17] | We’re not gonna start that. Start what? | 我们别再玩那些无聊的游戏了 什么无聊的游戏? |
[00:19] | That prank stuff. It’s stupid and it always escalates. | 那些恶作剧 那很愚蠢而且没完没了 |
[00:22] | What’s the matter, Sam? | 萨姆 那又怎么样? |
[00:23] | Afraid you’re gonna get a little Nair in your shampoo? | 你是害怕你的洗发水里又出现虫子吧? |
[00:25] | Just remember you started it. | 好 你记住 是你要开始的 |
[00:29] | What the-? One: me. | 那个 是我干的 |
[00:31] | – That’s all you got? That’s weak. – You’re a frigging jerk. | 这就是你的水平啊?你太弱了 你这个变态 |
[00:34] | – You smell like a toilet. – Chicken. | 你闻起来象一只掉在马桶里的 小鸡 |
[00:36] | – Jerk. – Bitch. | 变态 贱人 |
[00:37] | – Shut up. – Wuss. | 闭嘴 白痴 |
[00:39] | – Bitch. – Jerk. | 贱人 变态 |
[00:45] | Well, bring it on, baldy. | 是你要继续的 长毛 |
[01:16] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[01:18] | Are you lost? | 你走丢了吗? |
[01:20] | No, I’ve been waiting for you, professor. | 没有 我一直在等你 教授 |
[01:24] | – Ah, you’re in one of my classes? – Don’t you recognize me? | – 哦 你是我教过的学生吗?- 你不记得我了? |
[01:29] | Well… | 我教的班级太多了 |
[01:30] | They’re big classes.Anyway, my office hours are Tuesday and Thursday mornings. | 不管怎么说 我的办公时间是在 星期二和星期四的上午 |
[01:33] | Really? I was hoping I could see you now. | 是吗?我只是… 希望能见你一面 |
[01:42] | Well, since you asked so nicely, come on. | 那 既然你这么有诚意 进来吧 |
[02:01] | Such a handsome photo. | 这张照片真帅 |
[02:05] | That old thing? | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[02:06] | So, what can I do for you? How’s the Anscombe paper coming? | 那 我能帮你点什么吗?期末论文写得怎么样了? |
[02:10] | Uh, professor, I… | 教授 我… |
[02:16] | I have a confession to make. | 我想跟您说句实话 |
[02:17] | Oh, what’s that? | 哦?说什么? |
[02:19] | I’m not really one of your students. | 我并不是您的学生 |
[02:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:23] | Then why are you here? | 那 你为什么要到这儿来? |
[02:34] | – Maybe I should just go. – Wait. | 我看我还是走吧 等等 |
[02:41] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[02:44] | I understand how you’re feeling and it’s only natural. | 我了解你的感受 这是发自内心的 |
[02:49] | You are young and wide-eyed… | 你很年轻又天真活泼 |
[02:54] | and I’m somewhat of a celebrity around here. | 而我站在这里 在某种程度上也算是个名人 |
[03:07] | Don’t get me wrong, you’re a very beautiful girl… | 别误会我 你真的很漂亮 |
[03:12] | but it would be wrong of me to take advantage of you. | 但我又不忍心占你的便宜 |
[03:16] | I just, uh… I just respect you too much. | 我只是 呃… 我只是太尊重你了 |
[03:50] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[03:55] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:56] | Don’t you like me anymore? | 你不再喜欢我了吗? |
[04:07] | Don’t you want me? | 你不再需要我了吗? |
[05:10] | Dude, you mind not eating those on my bed? | 伙计 你介不介意不在我床上吃那些东西 |
[05:17] | No, I don’t mind. | 不 我不介意 |
[05:26] | – How’s the research going? – You know how it’s going? | – 调查的如何了?- 想知道进行的如何了? |
[05:30] | Slow. | 慢 |
[05:31] | You know how it would go a heck of a lot faster? | 该死的你知道如何才能进行的更快吗? |
[05:35] | If I had my computer. | 如果我有电脑的话 |
[05:46] | – Can you turn that down, please? – Yeah, absolutely. | – 你能调小点声吗?拜托 – 好 当然可以 |
[05:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[05:58] | Maybe you should just go somewhere for a while, huh? | 也许你应该去别的地方呆会 |
[06:00] | Hey, I’d love to. That’s a great idea. | 嘿 我很想去 这主意很不错… |
[06:02] | – Unfortunately, my car’s screwed to hell. – I told you I had nothing to do | – 不幸的是 我的车他奶奶的完蛋了 – 我告诉过你 这不关我的… |
[06:20] | Hey, Bobby. – Boys. | – 嘿 鲍比 嘿 – 小伙子们 |
[06:22] | Hey, Bobby. | 嘿 鲍比 |
[06:25] | It’s good to see you again so soon. | 这么快能再见到你们真好 |
[06:27] | Yeah, uh, thanks for coming. | 是的 呃… 谢谢你能赶来 |
[06:30] | Come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[06:33] | Thank God you’re here. | 感谢上帝你来了 |
[06:36] | So, what didn’t you wanna talk to me on the phone about? | 那么 呃… 你们在电话里想跟我谈什么? |
[06:39] | It’s this job we’re working we | 是关于我们正在做的一些事情 |
[06:42] | We weren’t sure you’d believe us. | 我们不敢确定你会相信我们 |
[06:44] | Well, I can believe a lot. | 我能相信很多东西 |
[06:46] | No, yeah, yeah. I know. It’s just, we’ve never seen anything like it. | 是 是的 我知道 只是我们从来没有见过这样的事情 |
[06:49] | Not even close. | 连类似的都没有 |
[06:50] | We thought we could use some fresh eyes. | 所以我们认为可以利用一些其他人的经验 |
[06:52] | Well, why don’t you begin at the beginning? | 为何你们不从开始讲起? |
[06:54] | Yeah. Um, all right, please. | 没问题 好的 请坐 |
[06:56] | So… | 那么… |
[06:58] | it all started when we caught wind of an obit. | 是从我们找到的一条讣告开始的 |
[07:01] | See, a professor took a nosedive from a fourth-story window. | 你瞧 一个教授脸朝下… 从四楼的窗户掉了下来 |
[07:04] | Only there’s a campus legend that the building’s haunted. | 校园传说那是个闹鬼的房子 |
[07:07] | So we pretexted as reporters from the local paper. | 所以 我们就假扮成当地报纸的记者 |
[07:15] | We both had the professor for Ethics and Morality. | 是的 我们都是教授课上的学生 |
[07:17] | Yeah? So why do you think he did it? | 那么 为何你认为是他做的 |
[07:20] | Who knows? He was tenured, wife and kids, his book was, like, a really big deal. | 谁知道 他是有家室的 有妻子和孩子 他的书是个大手笔 |
[07:26] | Then again, who’s to say it was suicide? | 话说回来 是谁说他一定是自杀的? |
[07:29] | – Jen, come on. – Well, what else could it be? | – 珍 够了 – 那么… 还能是什么? |
[07:31] | – Well, you know about Crawford Hall. – No. I don’t, actually. | – 你应该知道关于克劳福德礼堂的事情吧 – 不 事实上我不知道 |
[07:34] | It’s a bunch of crap, a total urban legend. | 那都是胡扯 那完全只是个当地的传说 |
[07:36] | Yeah? Well, Heather’s mom went to school here and she knew the girl. | 希瑟的妈妈从前在这里上学… 而且她认识那个女孩 |
[07:39] | Wait, what girl? | 等等 哪个女孩 |
[07:40] | Like 30 years ago, this girl was having an affair with some professor. | 30年前 这个女孩和某个教授有私情 |
[07:45] | He broke it off. She jumped out the window and killed herself. | 他把她给甩了 她就跳楼自杀了 |
[07:49] | – You know her name? – No. | – 你知道她的名字吗?- 不知道 |
[07:51] | But they say she jumped from Room 669. | 但是人们说她是从669号房间跳楼的 |
[07:54] | Get it? You turn the nine upside down. | 明白了吗?你把9倒过来看… |
[08:00] | So now she haunts the building. | 所以 现在她在那座房子里面出没… |
[08:02] | And anyone who sees her, they don’t live to tell the tale. | 如果谁看到了她… 就没法活着再讲这个传说了 |
[08:06] | Well, if no one lives to tell the tale, then how does the tale get told? | 如果没有人能够活着讲出这个传说… 那么 这个传说是怎么来的? |
[08:09] | Curtis, shut up. | 柯蒂斯 闭嘴 |
[08:12] | You know what? Uh, thanks a lot, guys. Excuse me. | 知道吗 非常感谢你们 失陪了 |
[08:35] | Dean, what are you…? What are you drinking? | 迪恩 你在… 你在喝什么? |
[08:39] | I don’t know, man. I think they’re called purple nurples. Ha, ha. | 我不知道 伙计 我想这叫做 |
[08:42] | I think maybe we should go check out the professor’s office. | 我想我们应该去检查一下教授的办公室 |
[08:45] | Oh, no, no, no. I can’t right now. | 哦不 不 不行 我现在不行 |
[08:47] | I got some… I’ve got a feisty little wildcat on the hook. | 我现在已经钓上一只迷人的小野猫了 |
[08:49] | I’m about to, zip, reel her in. | 我已经准备好了… 嘿嘿… 让她爽爽 |
[08:51] | – I’ll introduce you. – Dean.. | – 我介绍给你认识 – 迪恩… |
[08:52] | Starla. Starla, hey. | 斯塔拉 斯塔拉 |
[08:55] | This is my shuttle copilot, Major Tom. Major Tom, Starla. | 这是我航天飞机上的副驾驶员 汤姆少校 汤姆少校 这是斯塔拉 |
[09:00] | Mm, ha, ha. Enchanté. | 他帅吧? |
[09:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:12] | Sorry. Just trying to keep my liquor down. Ha, ha. | 对不起 我只是把酒给压下去 |
[09:15] | Yeah. Good job. | 干的不错 |
[09:17] | Hey, good news. | 嘿 有个好消息 |
[09:19] | She’s got a sister. | 她有一个妹妹 |
[09:28] | – Hold on a minute. – What? | – 等一下 – 怎么了? |
[09:30] | Come on, dude. That’s not how it happened. | 拜托 伙计 事情不是这样的 |
[09:32] | No? So you never drank a purple nurple? | 不是吗?所以说你从来没有喝过 |
[09:35] | Yeah, maybe that. | 那个也许喝过 不过… |
[09:37] | I don’t say things like “feisty little wildcat.” Her name wasn’t Starla. | 我从来不会说像”迷人的小野猫”一样的话 而且她的名字不是斯塔拉 |
[09:40] | Then what was it? | 那名字是什么? |
[09:43] | I don’t know. But she was a classy chick. | 我不知道 不过她是一个优雅的女人 |
[09:46] | She was a grad student: Anthropology and Folklore. | 她是个读人类学和民俗文化的学的大学毕业生 |
[09:48] | We were talking about local ghost stories. | 我们想说的是关于那个当地的鬼传说 |
[09:58] | Here’s to.. | 为了… |
[09:59] | Here’s to us. | 为了我们自己干杯 |
[10:07] | My God, you are attractive. | 我的上帝啊 你太有魅力了 |
[10:11] | Thanks, but no time for that now. | 谢谢 但是现在没有时间说这些 |
[10:15] | You need to tell me about this urban legend. | 你得跟我讲讲关于那个传说的事情 |
[10:18] | Please, lives are at stake. | 拜托了 时间不多 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry, I just…I can’t even concentrate. | 对不起 我只是… 无法集中精神 |
[10:26] | It’s like staring… | 就像是只能愣着神… |
[10:29] | into the sun. | 盯着你 无法自拔 |
[10:44] | Dean, what do you think you’re doing? | 迪恩 你认为你在做着什么? |
[10:52] | Sam, please. | 萨姆 拜托 |
[10:54] | If you wouldn’t mind, just give me five minutes here. | 如果你不介意的话 给我5分钟 |
[10:57] | Dean, this is a very serious investigation. | 迪恩 这是一个很严肃的调查 |
[10:59] | We don’t have time for any of your blah-blah blah-blah. | 我们没有时间给你亲亲我我 |
[11:01] | Blah-blah blah-blah. | 亲亲我我 |
[11:03] | Blah, blah blah blah! | 亲亲我我 亲亲我我 |
[11:06] | Blah, blah-blah-blah blah. | 亲亲我我 亲亲我我 亲亲我我 |
[11:10] | Blah! | 亲亲我我 |
[11:12] | Right, and that’s how it really happened? | 够了 这个是真正发生的事情 |
[11:15] | – I don’t sound like that. – That’s how you sound like to me. | – 我不会那样说话 迪恩 – 对我来说你会那样说话 |
[11:17] | Okay, what’s going on with you two? | 好吧 你们两个到底怎么了? |
[11:20] | Nothing. It’s nothing. | 没事 什么事都没有 |
[11:21] | Come on. Now, you’re bickering like an old married couple. | 快说 你们像对老夫妻一样吵吵闹闹 |
[11:24] | No. See, married couples can get divorced. | 不对 知道么 老夫妻是可以离婚的 |
[11:27] | Me and him? We’re like, uh, Siamese twins. | 我和他?我们就像… 呃… 畸形连着屁股的婴儿 |
[11:29] | – It’s conjoined twins. – See what I mean? | – 是连体婴儿 – 看 明白我的意思了吗? |
[11:33] | Look, it… | 听着 这… |
[11:35] | We’ve just been on the road for too long. Tight quarters, all that. | 我们只是被搞的焦头烂额 精疲力竭 仅此而已 |
[11:38] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:40] | So anyway, we figured it might be a haunting… | 那么 我们继续 我们认为这可能是鬼 |
[11:44] | so we went to check out the scene of the crime. | 所以我们便去检查凶案现场 |
[11:49] | So How long you been working here? I’ve been mopping for six years. | 你在这里工作多久了?我已经在这里擦了六年的楼梯了 |
[11:56] | There you go, guys. | 我们到了 伙计们 |
[12:01] | What the heck’s that for? | 那东西是做什么用的? |
[12:02] | Just finding wires in the walls. | 只是用来寻找墙里的电线 |
[12:04] | Ah, well… | 哦 |
[12:07] | Not sure why you’re wiring up this office. | 不知道你们为什么要给这个办公室配线 |
[12:10] | Not gonna do the professor much good. | 不会对教授有什么作用了 |
[12:11] | – Why’s that? – He’s dead. | – 为什么那样说?- 他死了 |
[12:14] | Oh, what happened? | 哦 发生什么事了? |
[12:16] | He went out that window right there. | 他就从那个窗户掉了下去 就是那个 |
[12:20] | – Yeah? | 是吗? |
[12:21] | – Were you working that night? – I’m the one who found him. | – 你那天晚上在工作吗?- 我找到的他 |
[12:24] | You see it happen? Nope. | 你看到事情经过了吗?没有 |
[12:26] | I just saw him come up here and, uh… | 我只看到他进来这里 而且… 呃… |
[12:29] | – Well… – What? | – 好吧 – 怎么了? |
[12:32] | He wasn’t alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[12:37] | Who was he with? | 他和谁一起? |
[12:38] | Come on. I ate one, maybe two. | 行了 我只吃了一个 也许是两个… |
[12:40] | Just let me tell it, okay? | 我只是随口说说 行吗? |
[12:42] | He was with a young lady. | 他和一个年轻的女人一起 |
[12:44] | I told the cops about her, but, uh, I guess they never found her. | 我跟警察讲了那个女人 但是 我猜他们没有找到她 |
[12:47] | You saw this girl go in, huh? | 你看到那个女人进来 对吗? |
[12:50] | But did you ever see her come out? | 那么你有看到她出去吗? |
[12:52] | Now that you mention it, no. | 现在你们提醒我了 没有 |
[12:54] | You ever see her before around? | 你从前见过她吗 在这周围? |
[12:56] | – Well, not her. – What do you mean? | – 不是她 – 那是什么意思? |
[12:59] | I don’t mean to cast aspersions on a dead guy… | 我不想去毁谤中伤一个去世的人 但是… 呃 |
[13:01] | but, uh, Mr. Morality here? | 这里的”道德先生”… |
[13:04] | He brought a lot of girls up here. | 他带过许多女孩子上来过 |
[13:06] | Got more ass than a toilet seat. | 比厕所里面的马桶还多 |
[13:11] | One more thing. Uh, this building, it only has four stories, right? | 再多问一下 这个房子 只有四层 对吗? |
[13:15] | – Yeah. – So there wouldn’t be a Room 669? | – 是的 – 所以这里不会有669号房间 |
[13:19] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[13:20] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这样问? |
[13:22] | Ah, just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[13:23] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 没什么 |
[13:28] | Well, no traces of EMF, that’s for sure. | 没有电动势反应 这点很确定 |
[13:31] | And that Room 669 is a load of crap. | 而且关于那个669号房间 都是一派胡言 |
[13:34] | So, what do you think, the professor’s just a jumper? | 那么 你怎么想的?教授只是跳楼自杀? |
[13:37] | – Legend’s just a legend? – I don’t know. | – 传说只是个传说?- 我不知道 |
[13:39] | I mean, the girl the janitor described, that’s pretty weird. | 看门人提到的那个女人 有点问题 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:45] | We ought to check out the history of the building. | 我们应该去查查那座房子的历史记录 |
[13:48] | – See if any coed ganked herself there. – Yeah, right. | – 看看有没有女孩子跳楼摔死在那儿 – 是的 没错 |
[13:57] | Dude, were you on my computer? | 伙计 你用过我的电脑吗? |
[14:01] | – No. – Oh, really? | – 没有 – 哦 真的吗? |
[14:03] | Because it’s frozen now on, uh, bustyasianbeauties.com. | 这里正定格在… 在… 在大波亚洲美女的网站上 |
[14:13] | Dean… | 迪恩… |
[14:16] | Would you just… Don’t touch my stuff anymore, okay? | 你能不能… 不要再碰我的东西了 好吗? |
[14:20] | Why don’t you control your OCD? | 你为什么不去吃药控制好你的大脑强迫紊乱症? |
[14:22] | But did you dig up anything about the building? | 你们找到关于那座房子的什么事了吗? |
[14:24] | Or on the suicidal coed? | 或者是跳楼自杀的女学生? |
[14:28] | No. History’s clean. | 没有 历史记录很干净 |
[14:30] | – Then it’s not a haunting. – Maybe not. | – 那么这不是闹鬼 – 也许不是 |
[14:34] | To tell you the truth, we’re not sure. | 跟你讲实话吧 我们也不是很确定 |
[14:35] | What do you mean you’re not sure? | 你那是什么意思 你们不是很确定? |
[14:37] | – Well, it’s weird. – What’s weird? | – 这很奇怪 – 什么很奇怪? |
[14:40] | This next part, we, uh, didn’t see it happen ourselves exactly… | 下一个部分 我们 呃… 事实上 我们不是亲眼看到事情的发生 |
[14:46] | but it’s pretty frigging weird, even for us. | 但是… 即使对我们来说 这真的也太奇怪了 |
[15:47] | – Aliens? – Yeah. | – 外星人?- 是的 |
[15:49] | – Aliens? – Yeah. | – 外星人?- 是的 |
[15:51] | Even if they are real, they’re sure as hell not coming to Earth and swiping people. | 听着 如果他们是真的存在 他们肯定会来到地球袭击人类 |
[15:56] | Hey, believe me. We know. | 嘿 相信我 我们知道的 |
[15:57] | My whole life, I’ve never found evidence of an honest-to-God abduction. | 向上帝保证 我这辈子都没有找到… 关于外星人绑架的任何证据 |
[16:01] | It’s all just cranks and pranks. | 这都是些恶作剧和异想天开的想法 |
[16:02] | Yeah, that’s what we thought. | 是的 我们当初也是这样认为的 |
[16:05] | But we figured we’d at least talk to the guy. | 但是… 我们认为至少可以和那家伙谈谈 |
[16:14] | Hey, you gotta give those purple nurples a shot. | 嘿 你应该把那些”紫色奶头”全干了 |
[16:20] | So, what happened, Curtis? | 发生什么了 柯蒂斯 |
[16:25] | You won’t believe me. Nobody does. | 你们不会相信我 没有人相信 |
[16:27] | Give us a chance. | 给我们个机会 |
[16:28] | I do not want this in the papers. | 我不想我的话见报 |
[16:31] | Off the record then. | 那么就删除记录 |
[16:39] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[16:42] | I blacked out… | 我喝多了 然后 |
[16:45] | and I lost time and when I woke up, I don’t know where I was. | 我记不得有多久… 当我醒来的时候 我不知道我在哪 |
[16:55] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[16:58] | They did tests on me. | 他们对我做了实验 |
[17:01] | And, um… | 然后 呃… |
[17:10] | They, um… | 他们 呃… |
[17:14] | They probed me. | 他们给我做肠镜 |
[17:19] | They probed you? | 他们给你做肠镜? |
[17:22] | Yeah, they probed me. | 是的 他们给我做肠镜 |
[17:26] | Again and again, and again, and… | 一次 又一次 再一次的… |
[17:37] | And again and again, and again, and then one more time. | 再一次的 再一次的 再一次的… 一次接一次的 |
[17:42] | Yikes. | 哦… |
[17:45] | No and that’s not even the worst of it. | 这还不是最惨的 |
[17:48] | How could it get any worse? | 还能怎么惨? |
[17:50] | Some alien made you his bitch. | 外星人把你强暴了? |
[17:59] | They… | 他们… |
[18:01] | They made me slow dance. | 他们让我… 跟他们跳情舞 |
[18:36] | You guys are exaggerating again, huh? | 你们又开始胡说八道了 对吧? |
[18:38] | No. | 没有 |
[18:40] | Then this frat boy is just nuts. | 那么那个小子就是个白痴 |
[18:43] | We’re not so sure. | 我们还不这么确定 |
[18:48] | I’m telling you, Dean… | 我告诉你 迪恩 |
[18:50] | this was made by some kind of jet engine. | 这是某种喷气飞机的引擎造成的 |
[18:52] | What, you mean some saucer-shaped jet engine? | 你是说某种茶杯形状的喷气飞机的引擎造成的? |
[18:54] | Well, what else could it be? | 那还能是什么? |
[18:56] | – What the hell? – I don’t know. | – 见鬼了 – 我不知道 |
[18:58] | – No, seriously, dude. What the hell? – I don’t know. | – 说真的 伙计 到底是什么?- 我不知道 |
[19:00] | I mean, first the haunting, now this? | 我是说 最开始是闹鬼 现在来这个? |
[19:03] | The timing alone, there’s gotta be a connection. | 单从时间上来讲… 这一定有某种联系 |
[19:05] | You mean, between the angry spirit and the sexed-up E.T.? | 你是说在愤怒的灵魂和精装打扮的外星人之间? |
[19:09] | What could the connection possibly be? | 什么样的联系有可能? |
[19:11] | But what could we do? | 但是我们又能做什么? |
[19:12] | So we just kept on digging. | 所以我们只好继续找线索 |
[19:14] | So you and this guy Curtis, you’re in the same house? | 你和这个叫柯蒂斯的人… 你们住在同一个房子里面? |
[19:17] | – Yeah. – You heard of what happened to him, right? | – 是的 – 你知道他发生了什么事了 对吗? |
[19:19] | Yeah, he says it was aliens, but, you know, whatever. | 是的 他说是外星人 但是… 你明白的… 随便吧… |
[19:23] | Look, man… | 听着 伙计 我… |
[19:25] | I know this all has to be so hard. | 我知道这一定会很难过 |
[19:27] | – Um, not so much. – But I want you to know… | – 呃… 并不是很难过 – 但是我想让你知道… |
[19:31] | I’m here for you. | 我会帮助你的 |
[19:34] | You brave little soldier. | 你真是个坚强的男子汉 |
[19:38] | I acknowledge your pain. | 我理解你的痛苦 |
[19:42] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[19:48] | You’re too precious for this world. | 你应该被这个世界更加的关爱 |
[19:51] | I never said that. | 我从来没有那样说 |
[19:53] | Well, you’re always saying pansy stuff like that. | 你经常讲那些娘娘腔的话 |
[19:59] | Well, um… | 好吧 呃… |
[20:03] | – Yeah, uh, thanks. Thanks for the hug. – Yeah. | – 好的 呃… 谢谢 谢谢你的拥抱 – 没什么 |
[20:05] | But, uh, I’m okay. Really. | 但是 呃… 我没事 真的 |
[20:10] | To tell you the truth… | 告诉你实话 |
[20:11] | whatever happened to Curtis, he had it coming. | 无论柯蒂斯发生了什么 他都罪有应得 |
[20:14] | – Why’s that? – He’s our pledge master. | – 为什么?- 他是我们这儿的流氓大王 |
[20:16] | Put us through hell this semester. Man, he got off on it. | 这个学期让我们尝尽了苦头 我们忍了很久了 |
[20:20] | So now he knows how we feel. | 所以 现在他知道我们的感觉了 |
[20:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系了 |
[20:28] | It still doesn’t make a lick of sense. | 还是一点头绪都没有 |
[20:30] | But hey, at least there’s one connection. | 但是 至少有一点联系了 |
[20:33] | Between what? | 在哪之间? |
[20:35] | Victims. | 受害者 |
[20:37] | The professor and the frat guy. | 教授和流氓男孩 |
[20:39] | Ha, they’re both dicks. | 他们都是混蛋 |
[20:41] | That’s a connection? | 那是联系? |
[20:43] | You got anything better to go on, I’d love to hear it. | 你有任何好的解释 我倒想听听 |
[20:46] | – Where’s my laptop? – I don’t know. | – 我的笔记本电脑呢?- 我不知道 |
[20:50] | I mean, think about it. A philandering professor gets a dead girl. | 想想看… 一个喜欢玩弄女人的教授得到一个死去的女人 |
[20:53] | A pledge master gets hazed. | 流氓大王被非礼调戏 |
[20:55] | – I left it in here. – Well, you obviously didn’t. | – 我放在这里来着 – 很显然你没有 |
[20:58] | I mean, these punishments, they’re almost poetic. | 我是说 这些惩罚 他们都很有戏剧性 |
[21:01] | Actually, it’d be more like a limerick, but still… | 实际上 这更有讽刺性 但是… |
[21:03] | Okay, hilarious, ha, ha. Where’d you hide it? | 好了 闹够了 你藏在哪了? |
[21:06] | – Your computer? – Yeah. Where’d you hide it? | – 你的电脑?- 是的 你藏在哪了? |
[21:08] | – Why would I take your computer? – No one else could have. | – 我为什么要藏你的电脑?- 因为其他人不会 |
[21:10] | We keep the door locked. We never let any maids in. | 我们都锁着门 不用清洁工收拾房间 |
[21:13] | Look’s like you lost it, Poindexter. | 看起来你弄丢了 爱读书的好学生 |
[21:19] | Dude, you know something? I put up with a lot from you. | 伙计 你知道吗?我已经忍了你很久了 |
[21:23] | What? I’m a joy to be around. | 你在说什么?有我在身边是很开心的事 |
[21:25] | Yeah? Your dirty socks in the sink. | 是吗?你水池里面的臭袜子 |
[21:27] | – Your food in the fridge. – What’s wrong with my food? | – 你冰箱里的食物 – 我的食物怎么了 |
[21:30] | It’s not food anymore, Dean. | 那不再是食物了 迪恩 |
[21:31] | – It’s Darwinism. – I like it. | – 这是达尔文主义 – 我喜欢它 |
[21:33] | All I ask from you, the one thing, is that you don’t mess with my stuff. | 我对你的要求 只有一件事… 就是不要搞乱我的东西 |
[21:38] | You done? | 说完了? |
[21:41] | You know, how would you feel if I screwed with the Impala? | 如果我搞搞小黑你会是什么感觉? |
[21:44] | It’d be the last thing you ever did. | 那将会是你生前做过的最后一件事 |
[21:47] | Did you take his computer? | 你动了他的电脑吗? |
[21:50] | Serves him right, but no. | 像仆人一样的照顾他 我没有动 |
[21:51] | Well, I didn’t lose it because I don’t lose things. | 我是我弄丢的 因为我从来不弄丢东西 |
[21:53] | Oh, that’s right, yeah, because he’s Mr. Perfect. | 哦 那没错 因为他是个完美先生 |
[21:55] | Okay, okay. Why don’t you just tell me what happened next? | 好了 好了 为何你不告诉我接下来发生了什么? |
[22:00] | There was one more victim. | 还有一个受害者 |
[22:01] | Right. Now, we didn’t see this one ourselves either. | 我们也没有亲眼看到这个 |
[22:03] | We kind of put it together from the evidence, but this guy, he was… | 我们是从证据中推断出来的 但是这个人 |
[22:07] | He was a research scientist. | 他是个科学家 |
[22:10] | Animal testing. | 动物实验 |
[22:11] | Yeah, you know, a dick. Which fits the pattern. | 是的 没错 一个混蛋 符合标准 |
[23:18] | The cops didn’t release a cause of death… | 警察没有公布死因 |
[23:20] | because they had no clue what the cause was. | 因为他们对死因一无所知 |
[23:23] | So we checked it out ourselves. | 所以… 我们自己来查出来 |
[23:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:47] | This ought to be quick. | 这一定很快 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:56] | That is just nasty. | 这真恶心 |
[23:57] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[24:01] | Mutilated. | 被分尸了? |
[24:03] | Looks to me like something was hungry. | 在我看来好象什么东西饿了 |
[24:06] | – They identify him yet? – Yeah, a research scientist at the college. | – 他们确定他身份了吗?- 是的 一个大学里的科学家 |
[24:10] | Guess where his office was, by the way? | 顺便猜猜他的办公室在哪 |
[24:12] | Crawford Hall, same as the professor. | 克劳福德礼堂 和那个教授一样 |
[24:14] | That’s right where the frat boy had his close encounter. | 那也是流氓男孩经历遭遇的地方 |
[24:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:19] | Hey, grab me the thing, would you? | 嘿 把那个东西拿给我 |
[24:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:32] | What is it? | 看到什么了? |
[24:33] | Looks like a… | 看起来像个… |
[24:36] | A belly scale? | 一片腹部鳞片 |
[24:38] | A belly scale? From what? | 一片腹部鳞片?什么东西的? |
[24:40] | Uh… | 呃… |
[24:43] | An alligator? | 鳄鱼的? |
[24:46] | An alligator in the sewer? Come on. | 下水道中的鳄鱼 拜托 |
[24:48] | What? Well, Dean, it’s a classic urban legend. | 怎么了 迪恩 这是个有名的城市传说 |
[24:51] | A kid flushes a baby gator down the toilet… | 一个小孩把一条小鳄鱼从马桶冲下去… |
[24:53] | and it grows huge in the tunnels. | 然后它在下水道里面长成巨大的鳄鱼 |
[24:55] | Yeah, but no one’s really ever found one. They’re not real. | 但是还没有人找到过 那不是真的 |
[24:58] | Well, neither is alien abduction but something chomped on this guy. | 外星人的绑架也是 但是那小子的确发生了什么事 |
[25:02] | – This couldn’t get any weirder. – Maybe we should get some help. | – 不会再比这个还奇怪的了 – 也许我们应该找个帮手 |
[25:05] | I’ll call Bobby. Maybe he’s run into something like this before. | 我会给鲍比打个电话 也许他从前遇到过类似的事 |
[25:08] | I’m sure. Just your typical haunted-campus, | 哦 我保证他遇到过 给你上一堂典型的猎鬼课 |
[25:09] | alien-abduction, alligator-in-a-sewer gig. | 外星人绑架和下水道中的鳄鱼 |
[25:12] | Yeah, it’s simple. | 是的 小菜一碟 |
[25:14] | We decided to search the sewer anyway. | 我们决定检查下水道 |
[25:16] | So we split up, each taking one end of campus. | 所以我们分头行动 |
[25:19] | Did you find anything? | 找到什么了? |
[25:21] | Yeah, I found something. Just not in the sewer. | 是啊 只不过不是在下水道里 |
[25:40] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[25:56] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[26:02] | You think this is funny? | 你认为这很有趣吗? |
[26:04] | It depends. What? | 那要看是什么了? |
[26:06] | – Heh, heh. The car. – What about the car? | – 我的车 – 你的车怎么了? |
[26:08] | You can’t let the air out of the tires. You’re gonna bend the rims. | 你不能就这样把轮胎的气给放了 那会让钢圈坏掉的 |
[26:11] | Whoa, wait a minute. I didn’t go near your car. | 哦 等等 我根本没靠近过你的车 |
[26:14] | Oh, yeah. Huh. Then how’d I find this? | 哦 是吗?那我怎么会找到这个的? |
[26:23] | – Hey, give me back my money. – Oh, no. No. | – 嘿 把钱还我 – 哦 不 不 |
[26:26] | Consider it reparations for, uh, emotional trauma. | 这就作为我的精神损失费吧 |
[26:30] | – Yeah, very funny. Now give it back. – No. | – 真好笑 把它还给我 – 不 |
[26:33] | Dean, I have had it up to here with you. | 迪恩 我会抢的 |
[26:36] | Yeah? Right back at you. | 是吗?那就放马过来吧 |
[26:44] | – God, get off me. – Give it back. | – 天啊 放开我 – 还给我 |
[26:48] | Okay, I’ve heard enough. | 好了 我都听够了 |
[26:50] | You showed up about an hour after that. | 两个小时后你就来了 |
[26:52] | I’m surprised at you two. I really am. | 我很惊讶 真的 |
[26:56] | Sam, first off, Dean did not steal your computer. | 萨姆 迪恩没有偷你的电脑 |
[27:00] | – But I-There’s…Shh. | 但我 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[27:02] | And, Dean, Sam did not touch your car. | 迪恩 萨姆也没碰你的车 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:07] | And if you two bothered to pull your heads out of your asses… | 如果你们还是为小事纠缠不清的话 |
[27:10] | it all would’ve been pretty clear. | 那你们就别干了 |
[27:12] | – What? – What you’re dealing with. | – 什么?- 你们在查的事 |
[27:17] | Uh… | 呃… |
[27:18] | – I got nothing. – Me neither. | – 什么也没有 – 我也是 |
[27:20] | You got a trickster on your hands. | 你们也许碰到了一个骗子 |
[27:22] | – That’s what I thought. – What? No you didn’t… | – 我就是这么想的 – 什么?你才不是 |
[27:24] | Well, I gotta tell you… | 我来告诉你们… |
[27:26] | you guys were the biggest clue. | 你们两个才是最大的线索 |
[27:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[27:30] | These things create chaos and mischief as easy as breathing. | 这东西专搞恶作剧 就和呼吸一样简单 |
[27:34] | And it’s got you so turned around… | 就把你们搞糊涂了 |
[27:37] | and at each other’s throats, you can’t even think straight. | 让你们胡思乱想 |
[27:39] | – The laptop. – The tires. | – 电脑 – 轮胎 |
[27:41] | It knows you’re onto him. | 他知道你们找上他了 |
[27:44] | And it’s been playing you like fiddles. | 还把你们玩弄于股掌之间 |
[27:47] | So, what is it? Spirit, demon, what? | 那么它是什么 精神力量 魔鬼 还是什么? |
[27:50] | Well, more like demigods, really. | 那是一种半人半神的东西 |
[27:53] | There’s Loki in Scandinavia. | 那是 洛基 在斯堪的纳维亚半岛 |
[27:55] | There’s Anansi in West Africa. Dozens of them. | 西非传说中的 安那西 成千上万 |
[27:59] | They’re immortal and they can create things out of thin air. | 他们是不死的 他们能凭空创造东西 |
[28:02] | Things as real as you and me. Make them vanish just as quick. | 和你我一样真实 也能让这些消失的无影无踪 |
[28:05] | You mean, like an angry spirit or an alien, or an alligator. | 你说像恶魂 外星人 史前巨鳄 |
[28:08] | The victims fit the m.o. too. | 受害者也符合它们的一贯标准 |
[28:10] | Tricksters target the high and the mighty. | 骗子们喜欢瞄准位高权重者 |
[28:12] | Knock them down a peg, usually with a sense of humor. | 用一种近乎幽默的方式 把他们拉下谷地 |
[28:15] | Deadly pranks, things like that. | 死亡恶作剧 |
[28:18] | Bobby, what do these things look like? | 鲍比 这些东西看上去像什么? |
[28:21] | Lots of things, but human mostly. | 大部分都是人形 |
[28:26] | And what human do we know who’s been at ground zero this whole time? | 在我们认识的人中 哪个人一直关心此事呢? |
[28:40] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 哦 这个不错 |
[28:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:54] | Could you eat? I could eat. Come on. | 我能吃吗?我能吃 来 |
[29:10] | Something’s missing. | 我缺了点什么 |
[29:16] | Mm! | 恩 |
[29:36] | Sorry I’m dragging a little ass today, boys. | 抱歉 今天我很累 伙计们 |
[29:39] | I had quite the night last night. | 昨天晚上忙了一晚 |
[29:42] | Lots of sex, if you catch my drift. | “做”了一晚 如果你抓住我话的重点 |
[29:45] | Yeah, hard not to. Listen, we won’t be long. | 是啊 听着 我们不会久留的 |
[29:47] | We just need to check a couple offices up on three. | 就检查下三楼的几间办公室 |
[29:50] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[29:53] | Oh, damn. I forgot something in the truck. | 该死的 我把些东西忘在车里了 |
[29:57] | You know what? I’ll catch up with you guys. | 你知道是什么 我一会儿就来 |
[29:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:47] | Just because he reads Weekly World News… | 就因为他读了几本世界周刊 |
[30:49] | doesn’t mean he’s our guy. You read it too. | 不能说明他就是我们要找的人 你也读过了 |
[30:51] | I’m telling you, it’s him. | 我告诉你 就是他 |
[30:53] | I just think we need some hard proof. That’s all. | 我们还需要一些证据 就这些 |
[30:56] | Okay, Bobby mentioned that these suckers have a metabolism like an insect. | 鲍比还说过这些东西 有和昆虫一样的新陈代谢 |
[30:59] | All right, a real sweet tooth. | 洁白的牙齿 |
[31:00] | I didn’t find any candy bars or sugar. Not even Equal. | 我没有发现任何糖果 甚至没有 |
[31:03] | – You missed something. – I don’t miss things. | – 也许你还漏了什么 – 我从不漏东西的 |
[31:05] | Oh, right because you’re Mr. Perfect. | 哦 对 你是”完美”先生 |
[31:08] | What? Are you still pissed at me because of what the trickster did? | 什么?你别把这骗子对我们的把戏 把气撒到我头上来? |
[31:11] | Oh, come on, man. You been a tight ass long before that trickster showed up. | 哦 算了吧 你在他出现之前就很跩了 |
[31:19] | Look, just stay here. Keep an eye on the janitor. | 你就待在这儿 盯住那个看门人 |
[31:22] | I’ll go to his place, see if I can find any evidence… | 我要去他的住处 |
[31:24] | before you go barging in and staking the man. | 在你鲁莽的用木桩扎他之前 先找到些证据 |
[31:28] | Just wait till I get back, okay? | 等我回来 好吗? |
[31:30] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗?- 好 |
[32:10] | Ah, screw this. | 见他的鬼去吧 |
[33:52] | We’ve been waiting for you, Dean. | 迪恩 我们一直在等你 |
[33:56] | You guys aren’t real. | 哦 你们是真的 |
[33:59] | Trust me, sugar, it’s gonna feel real. | 相信我 那感觉也是真的 |
[34:04] | Come on. Let us give you a massage. | 来吧 让我们来给你按摩 |
[34:07] | Wha…? | 啊 |
[34:10] | You know, I’m a sucker for a happy ending. Really, I am… | 我一直不适合完美的结局 真的 我 |
[34:14] | but I’m gonna have to pass. | 但是… 还是算了吧 |
[34:19] | They’re a peace offering. | 他们是和平的礼物 |
[34:23] | I know what you and your brother do. | 我知道你们兄弟两在干什么 |
[34:26] | I’ve been around a while, run into your kind before. | 我以前也干过这事 |
[34:30] | Well, then you know that I can’t let you just keep hurting people. | 那你知道我… 不能让你再去害别人 |
[34:35] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:37] | Those people got what was coming to them. | 这些人罪有应得 |
[34:40] | Hoisted on their own petards. | 这些人作茧自缚 |
[34:42] | But you and Sam, I like you. I do. | 但你和萨姆 我喜欢你 |
[34:48] | So treat yourself, long as you want. | 那是真的 所以还是好好的享受吧… |
[34:52] | Just long enough for me to move on to the next town. | 多久都行 久到我去另外一个城市 |
[34:58] | – Yeah, I don’t think I can let you do that. – I don’t wanna hurt you. | – 是啊 我不能让你这么做 – 我本不想伤害你 |
[35:03] | And you know that I can. | 而你知道我会的 |
[35:05] | Look, man, I gotta tell you, I dig your style. All right? I mean… | 伙计 我要告诉你 我欣赏你的风格 我的意思是 |
[35:11] | I do, I mean, phew. And the slow-dancing alien? | 真的 我的意思是 和外星人慢舞 |
[35:18] | – One of my personal favorites. – Yeah. | – 那是我的最爱 – 是啊 |
[35:20] | – But I can’t let you go. – Too bad. | – 但我不能让你走 – 太令我失望了 |
[35:24] | Like I said, I liked you. | 我的确喜欢你 |
[35:26] | Sam was right. | 萨姆是对的 |
[35:30] | You shouldn’t have come alone. | 你不应该单独行动 |
[35:33] | Well, I’ll agree with you there. | 那我同意你 |
[35:44] | That fight you guys had outside, that was a trick? | 你们在外面吵架 那是个陷阱? |
[35:50] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[35:52] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[35:57] | But you wanna see a real trick? | 但你想见识真正的把戏? |
[36:40] | Ha! Nice toss, ladies. | 女士们 干的好 |
[36:43] | Nice show. | 表演得很好 |
[36:48] | Dean. | 迪恩… |
[36:49] | Dean, Dean, Dean. I did not wanna have to do this. | 迪恩 迪恩 迪恩 我真不想这么做 |
[36:57] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[37:22] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吧? |
[37:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:28] | I guess. | 没事 |
[37:29] | Well, I gotta say… | 我想说… |
[37:32] | he had style. | 他真行 |
[37:40] | – Bobby, thanks a lot. We couldn’t have. – Hey, save it. | – 谢谢你 鲍比 – 还是省省吧 |
[37:42] | Let’s just get the hell out of Dodge before somebody finds that body. | 在有人发现他尸体前 我们快离开这里吧 |
[37:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:48] | Look, Dean, um… | 听着 迪恩… |
[37:50] | I just wanna say that I’m, uh… | 我只想说 我… |
[37:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:04] | You guys are breaking my heart. Could we please just leave? | 你们真伤我的心 我们能快点儿离开吗? |