时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Storm’s coming and you boys, you are smack in the middle of it. | 风暴就要来了 而你们两个 你们就摇逸在风暴的中心 |
[00:07] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. Saving people, hunting things. | 爸爸想让我们继承他的事业 救助他人 猎杀魔鬼 |
[00:14] | – The family business. – We gotta save as many people as we can. | – 家族事业 – 我希望尽我们所能去拯救更多的人 |
[00:18] | Dean, you and I have seen things most people couldn’t even dream about. | 迪恩 你和我都看到过… 大多数人想象不到的魔鬼 |
[00:24] | If it’s supernatural we kill it. That’s our job. | 如果这是超自然的东西 我们就杀了它们 这就是我们的工作 |
[00:26] | No, Dean, that is not our job. Our job is hunting evil. | 不 迪恩 这不是我们的工作 我们要做的是猎杀恶魔 |
[00:29] | Well, they’re all the same, Sam. They’re not human, okay? | 他们都一样 萨姆 他们不是人类 懂吗? |
[00:32] | We have to exterminate them. | 我们必须把他们每一个都杀光 |
[00:34] | Our lives are weird, man. | 我们的生活就是怪诞奇异的 兄弟 |
[00:36] | You’re telling me. | 这还用你说吗 |
[01:00] | – We’re lost. – No, this is a shortcut. | – 我们迷路了 – 不 这是条捷径 |
[01:04] | Babe, it’s just we’ve been on this road over an hour. | 亲爱的 只是我们在这条路上 已经开了一个多小时了 |
[01:07] | We haven’t seen a single car. | 而我们连一辆车的影子都没看到 |
[01:08] | Molly, I know how to read a frigging map, okay? | 莫莉 我懂怎么看这该死的地图 好吗? |
[01:12] | We passed that gas station. Let’s just go ask someone. | 之前我们路过了一个加油站 还是找个人问下 |
[01:15] | That was 40 minutes ago. We’re not turning around. | 那是40分钟之前的事了 我们可不要再转回去 |
[01:17] | Come on. Isn’t this argument a little archaic? | 算了吧 这样的争论是不是有点老土了? |
[01:21] | – Men can ask directions these days. – Oh, no, no, we can’t. | – 现在的时代男人是可以问路的 – 哦 不 不能 我们不能 |
[01:24] | It’s against our genetic code. Look, I know exactly where we are. | 这和我的基因相反 你瞧 我知道我们具体在哪儿 |
[01:28] | Oh, yeah, where? | 哦 是吗?在哪? |
[01:30] | Highway 99, okay? It cuts right through. | 99号公路 好吗?直接就能穿过去 |
[01:37] | Highway 99? | 99号公路? |
[01:43] | Okay, so we’re taking the scenic route. | 好吧 我们走的是观光路线 |
[01:46] | David. | 大卫 |
[01:49] | It’s our anniversary and we’re spending it stuck in the car. | 今天是我们的周年纪念 我们却不得不呆在这车里度过 |
[01:52] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[01:53] | Hey, let me make it up to you, okay? Come here. | 让我补偿你一下 好吗?来吧 |
[01:57] | No. Stop. I’m mad at you. | 住手 我生你气了 |
[01:59] | Oh, come on, Molly. | 算了吧 莫莉 |
[02:01] | Hey, you love me. | 你爱我的 |
[02:04] | No, I don’t. You’re a jerk. | 不 我不爱 你是个混蛋 |
[02:09] | – David, I mean it. – Ha, ha-Molly! | – 大卫 我是说真的 – 莫莉 |
[02:49] | David? | 大卫? |
[02:55] | Da? | 大 |
[03:01] | David? | 大卫? |
[03:16] | David? | 大卫? |
[03:23] | Da? | 大 |
[03:24] | David? | 大卫? |
[03:35] | David? | 大卫? |
[03:42] | David? | 大卫? |
[04:09] | Hello? | 你好? |
[04:12] | Is anyone here? | 有人在吗? |
[04:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:36] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[04:38] | You’re okay. I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you there. | 你没事 我真的很抱歉 我没看到你在哪儿 |
[04:42] | Are you? Are you hurt? | 你… 你受伤了? |
[04:46] | Sir? | 先生 |
[05:29] | Stop! | 停车 |
[05:31] | Stop! | 停车 |
[05:34] | Holy! | 天啊 |
[05:39] | You’ve gotta help me. | 你们得帮帮我 |
[05:43] | Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[05:44] | All right, all right, calm down. Calm down. Tell us what happened. | 好好好 冷静点 冷静点 告诉我们发生什么事了? |
[05:48] | I swerved and we crashed. And when I came to… | 我突然转向 然后发生了车祸 当我清醒过来 |
[05:52] | uh, the car was wrecked. My husband was missing. | 车已经报废了 我的丈夫也不见了 |
[05:56] | I went looking for him but that’s when the man from the road… | 我四处寻找他 不过那个在公路上的男人 |
[05:59] | he started chasing me. | 他… 他开始追我 |
[06:01] | Did he look like he lost a fight with a lawnmower? | 他的头发和胡须是不是看起来像割草机修过一样? |
[06:05] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[06:08] | Lucky guess. | 碰大运而已 |
[06:10] | Madam, what’s your name? | 女士 你叫什么名字? |
[06:12] | Molly. Molly McNamara. | 莫莉 莫莉·麦克纳摩拉 |
[06:15] | Maybe you should come with us. We’ll take you back into town- | 我想也许你应该跟我们一起走 我们把你送到镇上 |
[06:18] | I can’t. I have to find David. He might’ve gone back to the car. | 我不能 我要去找大卫 他可能已经回车里了 |
[06:22] | We should get you somewhere safe. Dean and I will come back here. | 我们首先得把你送到一个安全的地方 然后迪恩和我会回来 |
[06:25] | – We’ll look for your husband. – No. I’m not leaving here without him. | – 找你的丈夫的 – 不 我不能丢下他一个人离开这里 |
[06:32] | Would you just take me back to my car, please? | 可以陪我回我车那里吗 求你了? |
[06:38] | Of course. Come on. | 当然 来吧 |
[07:01] | It’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[07:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:10] | I’m sure this is where it was. We hit that tree right there. | 我确定车就是在这儿 我… 我们撞到那棵树 就在那里 |
[07:14] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这… 这没有道理啊 |
[07:20] | We gotta get out of here. Greeley could show up at any second. | 迪恩 我们得离开这里 葛瑞利可能在任何时候出现 |
[07:23] | – What’re you gonna tell her? – The truth. | – 你要怎么告诉她?- 真相 |
[07:27] | She’s gonna take off running in the other direction. | 她会吓的朝另外一个方向跑的 |
[07:29] | I know it sounds crazy, but I crashed into that tree. | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 不过我的确是撞到那棵树了 |
[07:32] | I don’t know who could’ve taken it. It was totaled. | 我不知道谁能把车搬走了 车已经撞报废了 |
[07:38] | Please, you have to believe me. | 求求你们了 你们得相信我 |
[07:40] | Listen, we do believe you, all right? That’s why we wanna get you out of here. | 莫莉 听着 我们的确相信你 这就是为什么我们得带你离开这里 |
[07:45] | But what about David? Something must have happened. I have to get to the cops. | 大卫怎么办?肯定有什么事发生了 我得去报警 |
[07:49] | Cops. That’s a great idea. We’ll take you down to the station ourselves. | 报警 这是个很棒的主意 我们会亲自把你送到警察局 好吗? |
[07:53] | So just come with us. It’s the best way we can help you and your husband. | 就… 就跟我们走吧 这是我们能帮你和你丈夫的最好方法 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | We’re supposed to be in Lake Tahoe. | 我们现在本应该是到了太浩湖的 |
[08:14] | You and David? | 你和大卫? |
[08:15] | – It’s our five-year anniversary. – A hell of an anniversary. | – 今天是我们5周年结婚纪念 – 糟透了的周年纪念 |
[08:21] | Right before, we were having the dumbest fight. | 就在刚刚之前 我们在冷战 |
[08:26] | It’s the only time we ever argue, when we’re stuck in the car. | 这是仅有的一次真正的争吵 当我们困在车里的时候 |
[08:29] | Yeah, I know how that goes. | 我知道发生什么了 |
[08:34] | You know the last thing I said to him? | 你知道我最后对他说的话吗? |
[08:37] | I called him a jerk. | 我说他是个混蛋 |
[08:40] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪… |
[08:43] | What if that’s the last thing I said to him? | 如果这… 如果这成为我对他所说的最后一句话 |
[08:47] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[08:48] | We’re gonna figure out what happened to your husband. I promise. | 我们会弄清楚你丈夫到底发生了什么事 我向你保证 |
[08:59] | – Did you? – No. | – 是你?- 不是 |
[09:03] | Great. I was afraid you’d say that. | 我担心过你这样回答 |
[09:08] | This song… | 这歌 |
[09:10] | – What? – It was playing when we crashed. | – 怎么?- 发生车祸的时候也在播这歌 |
[09:20] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[09:22] | She’s mine. She’s mine. | 她是我的 她是我的 |
[09:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:32] | Hold on. | 坐稳 |
[09:34] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[09:44] | What the…? | 刚刚… |
[09:47] | – What the hell just happened? – Don’t worry, Molly. Everything’s all right. | – 刚刚到底发生了什么事?- 别担心 莫莉 一切都会没事的 |
[09:54] | I think you spoke a little too soon, Sammy. | 话说的有点太早了 萨姆 |
[10:16] | I don’t think he’s gonna let her leave. | 我想他是不会让她离开的 |
[10:32] | This can’t be happening. | 这种事是不可能发生的 |
[10:34] | Well… | 呃… |
[10:36] | trust me, it’s happening. | 相信我 的确发生了 |
[10:50] | Well, okay, thanks for helping, but I think I got it covered from here. | 好了 谢谢你们的帮助 我想从这里开始我自己就可以了 |
[10:56] | – Wait, Molly, wait a minute. – Just leave me alone. | – 等等 莫莉 莫莉 等一下 – 别跟着我 |
[10:58] | – No. You have to listen to me. – Just stay away. | – 不 求你了 你得听我说 – 别过来 |
[11:01] | It wasn’t a coincidence that we found you, all right? | 我们碰上你并不是一个巧合 好吗? |
[11:04] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[11:05] | We weren’t cruising for chicks when we ran into you. | 当我们刚刚碰上你的时候… 我们并不是在载着美眉兜风… 姐妹儿 |
[11:08] | We were already out here. Hunting. | 我们本来就是跑到这里来猎捕的 |
[11:11] | Hunting for what? | 猎捕什么? |
[11:14] | Ghosts. | 鬼 |
[11:18] | – Don’t sugarcoat it for her. – You’re nuts. | – 别… 应该委婉的告诉她 – 你们是疯子 |
[11:22] | Really? About as nuts as a vanishing guy with his guts spilling out. | 真的吗?就和那个内脏像粉一样 灰飞烟灭的家伙一样疯吗? |
[11:30] | You know what you saw. | 你清楚你看到了什么 |
[11:39] | We think his name is Jonah Greeley. | 我们认为他的名字叫约拿格雷利 |
[11:42] | He was a local farmer that died 15 years ago on this highway. | 他是15年前死在这条路上的当地农民 |
[11:47] | Just stop. | 别… 说了 |
[11:49] | One night a year, on the anniversary of his death… | 每一年 在他死忌的晚上… |
[11:52] | he haunts this road. | 他会在这条路上出现 |
[11:55] | That’s why we’re here, Molly… | 这就是我们在这里的原因 莫莉 |
[11:58] | to try and stop him. | 要试着阻止他 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I suppose this ghost made my car disappear too. | 现在 我猜也是这只鬼把我的车弄消失的了 |
[12:05] | Crazier things have happened, huh? | 疯狂的事情发生了 对吧? |
[12:08] | You know what? I’m all filled up on crazy. I’m gonna get the cops myself. | 你知道吗?我都已经快疯掉了 我要自己去报警 |
[12:13] | I don’t mean to be harsh, but I don’t think you’re gonna get too far. | 我不想把话说的太直 但是我想你不会跑出去太远的 |
[12:17] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[12:18] | It means that plan A was trying to get you out of here. | 意思是说原本计划就是带你离开 |
[12:21] | Obviously, that didn’t go over too well with, uh, Farmer Roadkill. | 很显然计划因为… 农民公路杀手而进行的不太顺利 |
[12:28] | Molly, we’re telling the truth. | 莫莉 我们说的是事实 |
[12:31] | Greeley’s not gonna let you leave this highway. | 格雷利是不会让你离开这条公路的 |
[12:34] | You’re…? | 你是… |
[12:38] | You’re serious about this, aren’t you? | 你是认真的 对吗? |
[12:40] | Deadly. | 毫无疑问 |
[12:45] | Every year, | 每年 |
[12:46] | Greeley finds someone to punish for what happened to him. | 格雷利都要找某人… 为了曾经发生在他身上的事情而进行惩罚 |
[12:51] | Tonight, that person is you. | 今晚那个人就是你 |
[12:53] | Why me? I didn’t do anything. | 为什么是我?我什么都没有做 |
[12:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 和这没有关系 |
[12:58] | Some spirits only see what they want. | 在某些鬼魂眼中 他们只能看到他们想要的东西 |
[13:04] | So you’re saying this Greeley, he took my husband? | 那么你们说的这个格雷利 他带走了我的丈夫? |
[13:11] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[13:13] | Molly, look, we’re gonna help, all right? | 莫莉 你瞧 我们会帮忙的 好吗? |
[13:17] | But first, you gotta help us. | 但首先 你要帮助我们 |
[13:21] | Help you? | 帮助你们? |
[13:24] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[13:29] | This is it. This is where I saw him. | 就是这里 这就是我看到他的地方 |
[13:35] | Must’ve been his hunting cabin. | 一定是他的猎捕小屋了 |
[13:43] | Seemed like a real sweet guy. | 看起来真是个讨人喜欢的家伙 |
[13:49] | – No markers or headstones outside. – You’re looking for Greeley’s grave? | – 外面没有墓碑或者墓石 – 你在找格雷利的坟墓? |
[13:53] | – Yeah. – Why? | – 是的 – 为什么? |
[13:55] | So we can dig up the corpse and salt and burn it. | 这样我们就可以把他的尸体挖出来 撒上盐并且烧掉他 |
[13:58] | Oh, sure. Naturally. | 哦 当然了 本来就该这样 |
[14:01] | It’s a way to get rid of a spirit. | 这是除掉鬼魂的方法 |
[14:03] | And that’ll save David? | 那样会救大卫? |
[14:04] | Well, this is what’ll help both of you. Provided there’s a corpse to be found. | 这就是可以帮助你们二人的方法 如果可以找到尸体的话 |
[14:09] | So how do we find it? | 那么我们如何才能找到尸体? |
[14:10] | I’m not sure. After Greeley died, his wife claimed the body. | 呃 说不好 格雷利死后 他的妻子领回了尸体 |
[14:14] | That’s the last anyone saw of her. | 那就是其他人最后一次看见她 |
[14:15] | Good guess she brought him back here… | 所以好的可能性是她把他带回到这里了 |
[14:17] | but they had a thousand acres. He could be buried anywhere on them. | 但是他们有几千英亩的地 他可能被埋在任何地方 |
[14:20] | So this is really what you guys do. You’re like Ghostbusters. | 你们就是干这个的?你们就像是捉鬼赶死队 |
[14:24] | Yeah, minus the jumpsuits. Look, this is a fascinating conversation and all… | 是的 除了他们那套制服以外 这真的是场很投机的谈话 |
[14:28] | but this highway’s only haunted once a year. | 但是这条公路每年只闹一次鬼 |
[14:30] | We got till sunup to wrap this thing up. | 我们在日出之前把他搞定 你说怎么样 |
[14:31] | What do you say we move it along? Great. | 我们继续 好吗?太好了 |
[14:45] | – What are we looking for? – Greeley’s house. | – 我们在找什么?- 格雷利的房子 |
[14:47] | Maybe he’s buried there. Look for roads or paths or something. Stay close. | 也许他被埋在那里 找一条路或者小道什么的 跟紧点 |
[14:52] | Yeah. Okay. | 恩 好的 |
[15:00] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[15:03] | Help me. Molly. | 莫莉 帮帮我 莫莉 |
[15:07] | David? | 大卫? |
[15:11] | David? David? | 大卫?大卫 |
[15:20] | Whoops. | 哎哟 |
[15:28] | Hey, are you all right? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[15:30] | What has that son of a bitch done with my husband? | 那个婊子养的到底对我丈夫做了什么? |
[15:32] | Just take it easy, all right? You’re gonna see David again. | 放松点 好吗?你会再见到大卫的 |
[15:36] | – You will. – Hey. | – 你会的 – 嘿 |
[15:39] | Follow the creepy brick road. | 沿着阴森的砖头路走 |
[15:42] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[15:57] | That thing shoots rock salt? | 那东西是射击盐块的? |
[15:59] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:00] | And plain salt keeps away spirits? | 用盐可以防范鬼魂? |
[16:03] | Simple remedies are always the best. | 简单的总是最好的 |
[16:05] | Most cultures, salt’s a symbol of purity so it repels impure and unnatural things. | 在大多数文化中 盐象征纯洁 所以可以抵御邪恶和肮脏的东西 |
[16:11] | Same reason you throw it over your shoulder. | 这就和你把他们从肩膀上扔出去是一个道理 |
[16:18] | You know, just once I’d like to round the corner and see a nice house. | 知道吗 只有这次 我喜欢眼前突然… 看见一座漂亮的房子 |
[16:56] | Any headstones outside? Yeah, right. Is it ever that easy? | 外面有墓碑吗?是的 没错 有过这么容易的事吗? |
[17:01] | I guess not. | 我猜没有 |
[17:12] | You two check upstairs. | 你们两个检查楼上 |
[17:13] | See if you can find notes or records where he’s buried. | 看能不能找到什么笔记或者记录… |
[17:15] | – I’ll just check down here. – All right. | – 我检查楼下 – 好吧 |
[17:44] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[18:10] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:16] | It’s Greeley and his wife. | 这是格雷利和他的妻子 |
[18:38] | It’s a love letter he wrote her. | 这是他给她写的一封情书 |
[18:41] | My God, it’s beautiful. | 我的上帝啊 这写的太美了 |
[18:47] | I don’t understand how a guy like this can turn into that monster. | 我不明白这样的一个人… 是如何变成那样的怪物的 |
[18:56] | spirits like Greeley are, uh… | 像格雷利这样的鬼魂像是 呃… |
[18:59] | like wounded animals. | 像是受伤的动物 |
[19:02] | Lost. | 迷失了 |
[19:04] | In so much pain that they lash out. | 承受经历了太多的痛苦 |
[19:08] | Why? Why are they here? | 为什么?为什么他们在这儿? |
[19:10] | Well, there’s some part of them that’s keeping them here. | 他们的一些… 把他们留在了这里… |
[19:16] | Like their remains, or, um… | 就像他们残留的 呃… |
[19:21] | unfinished business. | 未完成的事 |
[19:22] | “Unfinished business”? | 未完成的事? |
[19:25] | Yeah, uh… | 是的 |
[19:28] | It could be revenge. It could be love or hate. | 可能是复仇 可能是爱情 或者是憎恨 |
[19:35] | Whatever it is, they just hold on too tight. | 无论是什么原因 都把他们缠的太紧了 |
[19:39] | Can’t let go. | 放不开 |
[19:41] | So they’re trapped. | 所以他们就被套牢了 |
[19:44] | Caught in the same loops. | 如此的循环下去 |
[19:47] | Replaying the same tragedies over and over. | 不断的重复着惨剧 反反复复 |
[19:50] | You sound almost sorry for them. | 听起来你为他们感到遗憾 |
[19:52] | Well, they weren’t evil people. You know, the | 他们不是邪恶的人 知道吗? |
[19:56] | A lot of them were good. Just… | 他们中的许多都曾是很好的人 只不过… |
[20:00] | Something happened to them. | 一些事情发生在他们身上 |
[20:02] | Something they couldn’t control. | 一些他们无法控制的事情 |
[20:06] | Sammy’s getting a little J. Love Hewitt when it comes to things like this. | 当像这样的事情发生的时候… 萨姆也像珍妮弗洛夫休伊特一样 |
[20:11] | Me, I don’t like them and I sure as hell aingt making apologies for them. | 我 跟他们不一样 我绝对不会为他们做任何道歉的 |
[20:19] | There’s nothing downstairs. You find anything? | 楼下没什么东西 你们找到什么了吗? |
[20:22] | Uh, just about every piece of mail or receipt they ever had. | 只是他们曾经所有的信或者是字条 |
[20:27] | Looked through a couple, but nothing about a grave so far. | 看到了一对夫妻的过去 但是目前还没有关于墓地的东西 |
[20:34] | – What? – There’s something behind here. | – 什么?- 这后面有什么东西 |
[20:37] | Here. | 拿着 |
[20:53] | It’s locked from the inside. | 从里面锁上了 |
[21:20] | It smells like old lady in here. | 闻起来像是有个老女人在这里 |
[21:31] | And that would explain why. | 这就解释清楚为什么了 |
[21:38] | Well, now we know why nobody ever saw her again. | 现在我们知道为什么 没有人再次见到她了 |
[21:41] | She didn’t wanna live without him. | 她不想失去他后继续活下去了 |
[21:49] | Dean, give me a hand. | 迪恩 来帮把手 |
[21:52] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[21:56] | What are you gonna do? | 你们要做什么? |
[22:00] | – We can’t leave her like this. – Why not? | – 我们不能就这样留下她 – 为什么不? |
[22:03] | She deserves to be put to rest, Dean. | 她应该得到安息 迪恩 |
[22:16] | Son of a… | 那么… |
[22:22] | So if you manage to put Greeley to rest too… | 那么 如果你们也让格雷利得到安息的话… |
[22:26] | what happens to him? | 他们会怎么样? |
[22:29] | Lady, that answer is way beyond our pay grade. | 女士 这样的答案可远超出我们的工资等级了 |
[22:32] | You hunt these things but you don’t know what happens to them? | 你们猎捕这些东西 但是你却不知道他们会怎么样? |
[22:35] | They never come back. That’s all that matters. | 他们永远不会再回来了 这才是重要的 |
[22:41] | After they let go of whatever is keeping them here… | 在他们放下了无论是什么 束缚他们留下的东西 他们… |
[22:44] | they just go. | 他们就离开了 |
[22:47] | I hope someplace better, but we don’t know. | 我希望是某处更好的地方 但是我们不知道 |
[22:51] | No one does. | 没人知道 |
[22:52] | What happens when you burn their bones? | 那么你们烧掉他们的尸骨后会怎么样? |
[22:55] | Um… | 呃… |
[22:57] | Well, my dad used to say that it was like death for ghosts, you know? | 我爸爸曾经说… 对于灵魂那就像是死亡的意思 你明白吗? |
[23:02] | But the truth is, we still don’t know, not for sure. | 但是… 事实是 我们还是不知道 不确定 |
[23:10] | I guess that’s why we all hold onto life so hard… | 我猜这就是为什么我们 都如此的渴望生命的继续 |
[23:14] | even the dead. | 即使是死去的 |
[23:17] | We’re all just scared of the unknown. | 我们都只是害怕未知的事物 |
[23:20] | The only thing I’m scared of is losing David. | 我唯一害怕的事情就是失去大卫 |
[23:25] | I have to see him again. | 我一定要再次见到他 |
[23:38] | I have to. | 我一定要 |
[24:10] | – We should tell her about her husband. – We can’t. | – 我想我们应该告诉关于他丈夫的事情 – 我们不能 |
[24:14] | Dean, it’s cruel, letting her pine for him like this. | 迪恩 让她为了他而悲伤憔悴 这是很残忍的 |
[24:18] | – I don’t like keeping her in the dark. – It’s for her own good. | – 我不想让她蒙在鼓里 – 这是为了她好 |
[24:26] | I know you feel guilty, but let’s just stick to the plan. | 伙计 我知道你很内疚 但我们得按计划行事 |
[24:29] | – Let’s get her out of here, then we’ll tell. – Tell me what? | – 我们先把她带出去 然后再告诉她 – 告诉我什么? |
[24:34] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你们有什么事没告诉我? |
[24:40] | It’s about David. You know what happened to him. | 一定是关于大卫的 你们知道他发生了什么 |
[24:43] | – Molly. – Sam, don’t. | – 莫莉… – 萨姆 别… |
[24:44] | Don’t what? | 别什么? |
[24:46] | Don’t tell me because I’ll mess up your hunt? | 不告诉我因为我会 打乱了你们的猎捕计划? |
[24:50] | – You don’t care about me or my husband. – That’s not true. | – 你们不关心我或者我的丈夫 – 这不是真的 |
[24:53] | Really? | 是吗? |
[24:56] | Then whatever it is, tell me, please. | 那么无论是什么 告诉我 求你们了 |
[25:07] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[25:10] | Stay with her. | 待在她身边 |
[25:53] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[26:18] | Dean! He’s got Molly. | 迪恩 他抓走了莫莉 |
[26:46] | This guy is persistent. | 这家伙真固执 |
[26:47] | – We gotta find Molly. – We gotta find Greeley’s bones. | – 我们必须找到莫莉 – 我们要找到格雷利的尸骨 |
[26:50] | And, uh, no pressure or anything… | 而且 呃… 不要有压力或者其他的什么 |
[26:51] | but we got less than two hours before sunrise. | 但日出离我们只有不到2小时了 |
[26:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:58] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了? |
[26:59] | Uh, “February 6, 1992.” That was like two weeks before the accident, wasn’t it? | 1992年2月6号 这是好象是事故发生前的两个星期 对吧? |
[27:05] | Yeah. I mean, it looks like the hunting cabin… | 是的 这看上去像是狩猎的小屋 |
[27:08] | but I swear there’s a tree there right where they’re standing. | 但是… 我确信就在他们站的位置旁边 应该有一棵树才对 |
[27:15] | – I should’ve thought of it. – What? | – 早应该想到了 – 什么? |
[27:17] | It’s an old country custom, Dean. Planting a tree as a grave marker. | 这是个古老的乡村习俗 迪恩 种一棵树来做为坟墓的标记 |
[27:22] | You’re like a walking encyclopedia of weirdness. | 你真像是本活的怪诞百科全书 |
[27:28] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[27:31] | Where’s David? What did you do to him? | 大卫在哪儿?你对他做了什么? |
[27:37] | You shouldn’t worry about him anymore. | 你不应该再为他担心什么了 |
[27:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[27:41] | You should worry about yourself. | 你该为自己担心一下了 |
[27:45] | – I didn’t do anything to you. – Oh. | – 我从来没有对你做过任何事 – 哦? |
[27:50] | No. I know about your wife. Hurting me won’t bring her back. | 我… 我知道你妻子的事 伤害我也换不回她的 |
[27:58] | My wife is gone. | 我的妻子已经死了 |
[28:02] | All I got left’s hurting you. | 所有留给我所要做的事就是伤害你 |
[28:15] | Please. Please, just let me go. | 求… 求求你了 就放我走吧 |
[28:18] | Go? | 放你走? |
[28:21] | You’re not gonna leave. | 你走不了的 |
[28:23] | You’re never gonna leave. | 你永远都走不了的 |
[28:36] | Go get Molly. | 去救莫莉 |
[28:51] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[28:52] | Yeah, call me Dean. | 叫我迪恩 |
[29:01] | This guy’s really pissing me off. | 这家伙真的把我惹恼了 |
[29:13] | Hurry up, Sam! | 快点 萨姆 |
[30:28] | Oh, baby, it’s been a long night. | 哦 亲爱的 今晚可真难熬啊 |
[30:35] | All right… | 好了 |
[30:38] | let’s get you out of here. | 让我们带你离开这里吧 |
[30:40] | I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what happened to my husband. | 除非你们告诉我 我的丈夫到底发生了什么… 否则我是不会走的 |
[30:46] | – Molly. – All this time… | – 莫莉… – 一直以来 |
[30:48] | I’ve been looking for him and you knew that… | 你知道我一直都在找他 |
[30:52] | You knew that Greeley killed him, didn’t you? | 你们知道的… 你们知道格雷利杀了他 不是吗? |
[30:57] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[31:00] | No, Molly. | 不 莫莉 |
[31:02] | David’s alive. | 大卫还活着 |
[31:04] | What? | 什么? |
[31:07] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗? |
[31:09] | I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[31:12] | We’ll take you to him. Come on. | 我们带你去见他 上车吧 |
[31:35] | He’s in that house, right there. | 他就在那边的房子里 |
[31:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:41] | You will. | 你会的 |
[32:02] | That’s not… | 那… |
[32:09] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[32:19] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事? |
[32:23] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[32:27] | That’s David’s wife. | 那是大卫的妻子 |
[32:36] | I’m sorry, Molly. | 我很抱歉 莫莉 |
[32:40] | Fifteen years ago, you and your husband hit Jonah Greeley with your car. | 15年前 你和你丈夫开车撞死了格雷利 |
[32:46] | David survived. | 大卫幸存了下来 |
[32:48] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[32:50] | We’re saying that there isn’t just one spirit haunting Highway 41. | 41号公路不止一个灵魂 |
[32:54] | There are two. | 那有两个 |
[32:56] | Jonah Greeley and you. | 格雷利和你 |
[32:58] | For the past 15 years, one night a year you’ve been appearing on that highway. | 在这15年间 一年中有一个晚上 你会出现在公路上 |
[33:02] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[33:05] | It was our anniversary, February 22nd… | 那是我们的结婚纪念日… 2月22号… |
[33:08] | – 1992. – Yes. | – 1992年 – 是的 |
[33:11] | Molly, it’s 2007. | 莫莉 现在已经是2007年了 |
[33:17] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[33:19] | – All right, tell me about Highway 41. – Twelve accidents over 15 years. | – 跟我说说41好公路 – 15年来有12起事故 |
[33:23] | Five of them fatal. All of them happening on the same night. | 5起致命 全部都发生在同一个晚上 |
[33:26] | What are we looking at? Interstate dead zone? Phantom hitchhiker? | 我们要找的是什么… 州际死亡区?搭车鬼灵? |
[33:29] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[33:30] | I mean, year after year, witnesses said the same thing made them crash: | 我是说 一年接一年 目击者都陈述说是同一种东西令他们发生车祸 |
[33:34] | A woman appearing in the middle of the road… | 一个女人出现在路中间 |
[33:36] | being chased by a man covered in blood. | 后面是一个满身是血的男人 |
[33:38] | Two spooks? | 两个幽灵? |
[33:54] | Now, where is Molly buried? | 莫莉葬在哪儿了? |
[33:56] | She…She wasn’t buried anywhere. | 她… 她没被下葬 |
[33:59] | She was cremated. | 她被火化了 |
[34:03] | – So much for burning her bones. – Yeah, but then what’s keeping her here? | – 焚化尸骨的事就到此为止了 – 那是什么让她一直出现的? |
[34:12] | Molly! Ahh! | 莫莉 |
[34:17] | Some spirits only see what they want. | 有些幽灵只能看到他们想要的东西 |
[34:20] | David? | 大卫? |
[34:22] | David? | 大卫? |
[34:24] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 停车 |
[34:29] | Holy! | 天啊 |
[34:34] | You have to help me. | 你们得帮帮我 |
[34:36] | Dean, I don’t think she knows she’s dead. | 迪恩 我想她不知道自己已经死了 |
[34:41] | Please. Open up, please? | 求求你了 请开门 求求你了 |
[34:43] | Okay. All right, just calm down. Tell us what happened. | 好了 好了 冷静下来 告诉我们到底发生了什么事? |
[34:46] | – What are you gonna tell her? – The truth. | – 你要告诉她什么?- 真相 |
[34:50] | She’s gonna take off running in the other direction. | 她会被吓的朝另外的方向跑的 |
[34:53] | Some spirits hold on too tight. | 有些幽灵被束缚的太紧 |
[34:57] | Can’t let go. | 放不开 |
[35:03] | And Greeley? | 那格雷利呢? |
[35:04] | Each year he punishes somebody for his death. | 每年他都要为他的死而惩罚某人 |
[35:08] | Uh, chasing them… | 追赶他们 |
[35:10] | torturing them. | 折磨他们 |
[35:15] | And each year… | 每一年 |
[35:17] | that somebody is you. | 那个某人就是你 |
[35:19] | But I don’t remember any of it. | 可我一点也不记得了 |
[35:21] | Because you couldn’t see the truth, Molly. | 因为你看不到真相 莫莉 |
[35:26] | So that’s why he won’t… | 这就是他不 |
[35:29] | let me off the highway. | 让我离开那条公路的原因 |
[35:33] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[35:35] | I killed him. | 我撞死了他 |
[35:39] | I killed us both. | 我杀死了他们两个人 |
[35:51] | Why didn’t you tell me when you first saw me? | 你们第一次见到我的时候 为什么不告诉我? |
[35:54] | – Why wait until now? – You wouldn’t have believed us. | – 为什么要等到现在?- 你不会相信我们的 |
[35:59] | And you needed me for bait. | 你们把我当做诱饵 |
[36:03] | Well, we needed you. | 我们需要你 |
[36:08] | David. | 大卫 |
[36:09] | Molly, we brought you here so you could move on. | 莫莉 我们带你来这里 是想让你能向前走 |
[36:12] | No, I have to tell him. | 不 我得告诉他 |
[36:15] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么? |
[36:19] | That you love him? That you’re sorry? | 你爱他?你很抱歉? |
[36:24] | Molly, he already knows that. | 莫莉 这些他都知道 |
[36:28] | If you wanna go in there, we’re not gonna stop you. | 如果你想进去 我们是不会阻止你的 |
[36:30] | Yeah, but you are gonna freak him right out… | 但你会把他吓坏的 |
[36:35] | for life. | 一辈子 |
[36:47] | David’s already said his goodbyes, Molly. Now it’s your turn. | 大卫已经和你告过别了 莫莉 现在轮到你了 |
[36:52] | This is your unfinished business. | 这是你未完成的事 |
[36:56] | What am I supposed to do? | 我到底该怎么做? |
[37:00] | Just… | 就… |
[37:03] | let go… | 放手吧 |
[37:05] | of David, of everything. | 为了大卫 为了一切 |
[37:09] | You do that… | 如果你能这样做… |
[37:11] | we think you’ll move on. | 我们认为你就能向前走了 |
[37:15] | But you don’t know where. | 但你们不知道我会去哪儿 |
[37:18] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:21] | Molly, you don’t belong here. | 莫莉 你不属于这里 |
[37:25] | Haven’t you suffered long enough? | 你还没受够折磨吗? |
[37:29] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[37:32] | It’s time to go. | 是时候离开了 |
[38:23] | I guess she wasn’t so bad for a ghost. | 看来她并不是个太坏的… 鬼魂 |
[38:29] | You think she’s really going to a better place? | 你认为她真的会去一个更好的地方吗? |
[38:33] | I hope so. | 我希望是这样 |
[38:36] | I guess we’ll never know. Not until we take the plunge ourselves, huh? | 我们猜我们永远都不会知道的 直到我们亲身体验过后 |
[38:41] | Doesn’t really matter, Dean. | 这都不重要 迪恩 |
[38:44] | Hope is kind of the whole point. | 抱有希望才是关键 |
[38:49] | All right, Haley Joel. | 好了 海利乔 |
[38:52] | Let’s hit the road. | 我们上路吧 |