时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Hey, Maddy. | 嗨 麦迪 |
[00:29] | Listen, I, uh, hate to pull you away… | 你瞧 呃 我并不想扫你的兴 |
[00:32] | but I’m gonna need you to come back to the office with me. | 但是你得和我一起回趟办公室 |
[00:35] | – Really? Yeah, turns out I gotta file… | – 真的吗?- 是啊 因为我要在天亮前 |
[00:37] | – …those docs by midnight and-Midnight? | – 把计算机里的档案整理好 – 半夜 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I’m gonna need you to, um… | 我需要你… 呃 |
[00:46] | – This isn’t working at all, is it? – No, it’s not, Nate. | – 这没用 是吧?- 不 并没有 内森 |
[00:49] | Listen, I’ve had a couple. I shouldn’t really drive. | 听着 我多喝了几杯 我开不了车了 |
[00:52] | – Could you just give me a lift-? – I already called you a cab. | – 能送我回去吗 – 我已经给你叫了车了 |
[00:57] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[01:06] | – Hmm, that happen a lot? – Only on the days that end with a Y. | – 你经常遇到这种事?- 只有在以Y字结尾的日子才会有 |
[01:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:28] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:27] | Here he is, detective. | 这就是了 警探 |
[03:36] | That’s a pretty nasty bite. | 咬得真够狠的 |
[03:38] | You know what bit him? | 你知道是什么咬的他吗? |
[03:39] | I haven’t quite determined that just yet. | 我还不大确定 |
[03:43] | Come on, doc, off the record. | 说吧 医生 不作记录 |
[03:47] | – Okay, way, way off the record. – Sure. | – 好吧 绝对不能记录在案 – 好的 |
[03:50] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say the guy was attacked by a wolf. | 如果我没有猜错的话 我觉得这个家伙是被狼袭击了 |
[03:54] | But unless the zoo is missing one of their lobos, I’m going with pit bull. | 除非是动物园丢了一只大灰狼 不然我会说是美洲嚣犬 |
[03:58] | – I like my job. – Yeah, I hear you. | – 我喜欢我的工作 – 是啊 我知道 |
[04:01] | One more thing. This guy… | 还有件事 这个家伙 |
[04:03] | was his heart missing? | 他的心脏是不是没了? |
[04:05] | Yeah, how did you know that? I haven’t even finished my report. | 是的 你怎么知道?我的报告还没写完呢 |
[04:08] | Lucky guess. | 猜的 |
[04:14] | This lawyer guy the first heart-free corpse in town? | 这个律师 是这里头一个没有心脏的死人吗? |
[04:17] | First man. | 头一个男人 |
[04:18] | Over the past year, several women have gone missing. | 去年也有几个女人先后失踪 |
[04:21] | Their bodies all washed up later in the bay… | 后来在水湾发现了尸体 |
[04:23] | too deteriorated to draw firm conclusions. | 被腐蚀的太严重 无法鉴别细节 |
[04:26] | – But no hearts? – No hearts. | – 但都没有心脏 – 没有 |
[04:28] | All hookers working at Hunter’s Point. | 她们都是在亨特地段附近工作的妓女 |
[04:30] | Cops are trying to keep things under wrap. They’re looking for a serial killer. | 警方想把这些事保持低调 但他们找的是连环杀手 |
[04:33] | And the lunar cycle? | 是在月圆之时? |
[04:35] | Yeah, all the murders happened in the week leading up to the full moon. | 对 每个月 每一次谋杀都发生在满月的那周 |
[04:38] | – Which is this week, right? – Hence the lawyer. | – 这周就是 – 被害的是这个律师 |
[04:41] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[04:43] | Dean, could you be a bigger geek about this? | 迪恩 你能别那么幸灾乐祸吗? |
[04:45] | I’m sorry, man, but what about a human by day… | 抱歉 但这种白天是人 |
[04:48] | a freak animal killing machine by moonlight don’t you understand? | 晚上变成杀人机器的怪物 你不明白吗? |
[04:51] | I mean, werewolves are badass. | 吸血狼人可都是变态 |
[04:52] | We haven’t seen one since we were kids. | 从小到大我们连一只都没见过 |
[04:55] | Okay, sparky, and you know what? | 好吧 万事通 你知道么 |
[04:57] | – After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland. – Know what the best part is? | – 等我们杀了它 我们可以去迪斯尼 – 知道最棒的是什么么? |
[05:01] | We already know how to bring these suckers down. | 我们已经知道了消灭这些东西的办法 |
[05:03] | One of these bad boys right to the heart. | 只要这些小家伙穿透他们心脏就行了 |
[05:05] | – What’s our next move? – Talk to the girl who found the body. | – 那我们接下来怎么做?- 和发现尸体的女孩聊聊 |
[05:10] | I don’t understand. I already gave my statement. | 我不明白 我已经做过笔录了 |
[05:13] | Right. Yeah, well, we just need to verify a few things. | 还有一些事有待核实 |
[05:15] | This is my neighbor, Glen. Glen, this is detective- | 这是我的邻居格伦 格伦 这位是警长… |
[05:18] | Landis. And Detective Dante. | 兰迪斯 还有但丁警长 |
[05:20] | Well, guess I’ll leave you to it. | 好吧 我看我得走了 |
[05:25] | Okay. Thanks for the casserole. | 好的 谢谢你的菜 |
[05:29] | Oh, how thoughtful. | 考虑的真周到 |
[05:30] | Just call if you need anything. | 有什么需要尽管说 |
[05:35] | He’s sweet. He came over to check on me. | 他人挺不错 他过来看看我 |
[05:38] | Have-Have a seat. | 请 请坐 |
[05:45] | You must be pretty shaken up. | 你一定受了很大惊吓 |
[05:48] | – You were Nate Mulligan’s assistant, right? – For two years, yeah. | – 你是内森·马利根的助理吧?- 是啊 2年了 |
[05:51] | So you knew all about him? | 你很了解他这个人吧 |
[05:52] | Probably knew more about him than he did. | 可能比他自己还要了解 内森他… |
[05:55] | Nate was-He was nice. | 他人挺好 |
[05:59] | – But? – Nothing really, I… | – 但是 – 其实没什么 |
[06:01] | He had a few scotches and started hitting on anyone… | 他一喝多了 就容易随便 |
[06:03] | in a five-mile radius. You know the type. | 找人搭讪 你了解那种人 |
[06:10] | Yeah. I do, actually. | 是啊 我很了解 |
[06:13] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有什么仇人吗? |
[06:15] | What do you mean? It sure looked like an animal attack. | 你什么意思?当然 看起来就是动物袭击造成的 |
[06:18] | No. Yeah, we’re just covering all the bases. Anyone that might’ve had a beef with him? | 不 我们只是想排除一切可能性 有人怨恨他吗? |
[06:21] | – Former client, an ex? – What? | – 前客户 或者前… – 什么? |
[06:24] | This is embarrassing but my ex-boyfriend, Kurt. | 有点尴尬 我的前男友 库尔特 |
[06:27] | Kurt have a last name? | 他姓什么? |
[06:28] | Mueller. After we broke up, he went kind of nuts. | 米勒 我们分手之后 他就疯疯癫癫的 |
[06:31] | He’s… | 他… |
[06:32] | Well, he’s kind of been stalking me. | 他一直在跟踪我 |
[06:34] | He got it in his head that something was going on between Nate and I. | 他觉得我和内森之间有私情 |
[06:38] | – He showed up at my office. – What happened? | – 他去过我的办公室 – 然后呢? |
[06:40] | Kurt got into it with Nate. Threw a punch before security grabbed him. | 库尔特找到内森 打了他 然后被保安制止了 |
[06:43] | – I was lucky to keep my job. – When was the last time you saw Kurt? | – 我很走运 没被开除 – 你最后一次见到库尔特是什么时候? |
[06:46] | A few nights ago. Actually, the night Nate died. | 几天前的晚上 实际上 就是内森死的那天晚上 |
[06:48] | We were grabbing drinks at this bar and Kurt showed up. | 我们在酒吧喝酒 然后库尔特来了 |
[06:51] | – And? – Nothing. | – 然后呢?- 没什么 |
[06:53] | It was like he was watching me. | 只是… 他好像在盯着我看 |
[06:56] | Then he was gone. | 后来就走了 |
[06:58] | To tell you the truth… | 实话说吧 |
[07:00] | he scares me. | 我很害怕 |
[07:04] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[07:05] | Stalker ex-boyfriend? He hates the boss. | 前男友是个跟踪狂 他恨那个老板 |
[07:09] | – And he was there that night. – You think he’s our dog-faced boy? | – 那晚他也在那儿 – 你觉得他就是我们要找的狼人? |
[07:11] | Well, it’s a theory. | 可以这么说 |
[07:14] | – We’ve had worse. – Yeah. | – 更糟的我们都遇过 – 是啊 |
[07:16] | What do you say we pay Kurt a visit? | 我们去查查库尔特吧? |
[08:44] | – Anything? – Nothing but leftovers and a six pack. | – 有发现吗?- 除了剩饭就是餐盒 |
[08:47] | Check the freezer. | 看看冷冻箱里吧 |
[08:48] | Maybe there’s some human hearts behind the H?agen-Dazs or something. | 没准儿在哈根达斯什么的后面 能找到人的心脏 |
[09:18] | Sam, come here. | 萨姆 过来看看 |
[09:25] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[09:38] | Is somebody there? | 有人在那吗? |
[10:13] | I’ll call 911. | 我去报警 |
[10:22] | I’d say Kurt’s looking more and more like our Cujo. | 我得说 库尔特越来越像我们要找的狼人了 |
[10:25] | Dean, if he’s out here, we better check on Madison. | 他就在这附近 我们最好去看看麦迪逊 |
[10:33] | – What’s going on? – Police business, Glen. | – 出什么事了?- 警方调查 格伦 |
[10:38] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[10:41] | Well, maybe we should talk privately? | 我们能私下谈谈吗? |
[10:44] | Has Kurt been here? | 库尔特有没有来过这儿? |
[10:46] | Not exactly. | 不算吧 |
[10:48] | – What exactly does “not exactly” mean? Well, he was outside last night. | 不算吧 到底是有还是没有?他昨晚在外面 |
[10:52] | Just looking. | 就只是看着 |
[10:55] | Just looking at me. | 望着我看 |
[10:57] | Has he done something? | 他做了什么事吗? |
[10:59] | – We’re not really sure. It’s probably nothing. | – 我们不大清楚 – 可能什么事都没有 |
[11:02] | But we just don’t wanna take any chances. | 但是… 我们不想冒任何风险 |
[11:04] | In fact, one of us should probably stay here with you, just in case he stops by. | 事实上 我们中的一人应该留下和你在一起 以防他过来 |
[11:08] | – Where does he work? – He owns a body shop. | – 他在哪儿上班?- 他自己有家汽车修理厂 |
[11:11] | You mind grabbing that address for us? | 你能给我们一个地址吗? |
[11:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | – All right. You go, I’ll stay. – Forget that. You go after the creepy ex. | – 好的 你去吧 我留下 – 算了吧 你去追踪那个变态前男友 |
[11:18] | – I’ll hang here with the hot chick. – Why do you always hang with the girls? | – 我要在这里陪美女 – 为什么总是你和女孩在一起? |
[11:22] | Because I’m older. | 因为我比你年长 |
[11:24] | No. Screw that. We settle this the old-fashioned way. | 算了 我们用老办法解决这个问题 |
[11:33] | Dean, always with the scissors. | 迪恩 你总是出剪刀 |
[11:35] | Shut up. Shut up. Two out of three. | 得了 得了 三局两胜 |
[11:41] | – God! – Bundle up out there, all right? | – 该死 – 搞定它 好吧 |
[12:05] | – Um, do you wanna sit on the couch? – No. No, no, I’m okay. | – 你想去沙发那坐吗?- 不 不用了 |
[12:09] | – It’s more comfortable. – Aw, I’m fine. | – 那里更舒服一些 – 呃 我很好 |
[12:32] | You know what? I think I will sit on that couch. | 我看我还是到沙发上坐吧 |
[12:48] | Let me guess. You’re sitting on her couch like a stiff… | 我猜猜 你正在她沙发上坐着 |
[12:51] | – …trying to think of something to say. – You find Kurt? | – 想着怎么找点话题开场 – 你找到库尔特了? |
[12:53] | He hasn’t been at work. But because I’m good… | 他整周都在上班 但是由于我很强 |
[12:55] | and I mean really, really good, I got a line on where he might be. | 我的意思是 非常 非常强 我知道他可能在哪儿了 |
[13:02] | – What’s she wearing? – Bye, Dean. | – 她穿的什么?- 再见 迪恩 |
[13:08] | Oh, Sammy. | 哦 萨姆 |
[13:19] | You don’t love him. All you wanna do is get back at me… | 你不爱他 你想做的就是回到我身边… |
[13:22] | and take away everything. | 带走一切 |
[13:24] | Has it ever run through your thick brain… | 它是否曾经在你的大脑中穿行 |
[13:26] | that not everything is about you? | 不是所有的事都是关于你的? |
[13:28] | – I saw that. – What? | – 我看见了 – 什么? |
[13:30] | Saw what? | 看见什么? |
[13:32] | Okay, this is the deal: | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[13:33] | My house, my TV. | 我的家 我的电视 |
[13:37] | I never get to watch my show… | 由我决定看什么 |
[13:39] | so suck it up. | 忍了吧 |
[13:53] | Wait, so Kendall married Ethan’s father just to get back at him? | 等一下 金德尔嫁给了伊桑的爸爸 只是为了报复他? |
[13:58] | Yup. And now she’s set to inherit all the casinos… | 她现在得到了所有 |
[14:00] | – …that were supposed to go to Ethan. – What a bitch. | 原本属于伊桑的赌场 真是个贱人 |
[14:07] | Admit it, you’re hooked. | 承认吧 你入戏了 |
[14:08] | No, no, no. I…I wouldn’t say I’m hooked. | 不 不 不 我… 我才没有 |
[14:15] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[14:17] | It’s-It’s a little personal. | 有点 有点私人 |
[14:20] | You’ve seen my entire underwear collection. | 你连我所有的内衣都见识过了 |
[14:22] | Go ahead. | 问吧 |
[14:25] | Okay, um… | 好 嗯 |
[14:27] | Well, you’re… | 你 你很聪明 |
[14:29] | You’re clearly smart. I mean, your house is full of great books, you know… | 我的意思是 你的房子里全是书 你明白吗? |
[14:33] | – …and you’re independent. – Uh-huh. | – 你还很独立 – 是啊 |
[14:38] | What were you doing with Kurt? | 你怎么会和库尔特在一起? |
[14:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:45] | I mean, it’s not like he introduced himself, like: | 我的意思是 不是说他是这样介绍自己的 |
[14:47] | “Hi, I’m possessive and controlling, and I like to punch people. | “你好 我占有欲极强 我还喜欢打人” |
[14:50] | Wanna be my girlfriend?” | “能当我女朋友吗?” |
[14:52] | Yeah, well, I guess we all make mistakes. | 是啊 我想我们都会犯错的 |
[14:55] | Yeah, well, mine’s wanted by the police. | 是啊 他都被警察通缉了 |
[14:58] | You wanna know why I stayed with him? Really? | 你真的想知道我为什么和他在一起吗? |
[15:03] | I was too insecure to leave. | 我很没有安全感 |
[15:05] | I find that hard to believe. | 我不相信 |
[15:07] | – I mean, you don’t really seem like the type. – Yeah, well, some stuff happened. | – 你看起来不像那个类型的 – 是啊 发生了一些事 |
[15:11] | My life changed. I changed for the better, I think. | 我改变了生活方式 也改变了自己 我觉得变得更好了 |
[15:14] | – What happened? – Well, for one thing, I got mugged. | – 出什么事了?- 发生了一件事 我被打劫了 |
[15:18] | – And that’s supposed to be a good thing? – I know. It sounds strange. | – 那是件好事儿?- 我知道 听起来很怪 |
[15:22] | And don’t get me wrong, it rattled me… | 别误会我 那真的让我很不爽 |
[15:24] | but then it hit me: | 然后我突然醒悟了 |
[15:26] | I could keep feeling sorry for myself, or I could take control of my life. | 我是要一直自我怜悯 还是去把握自己的生活 |
[15:31] | I chose the latter. | 我选择了后者 |
[15:33] | – First thing I did was tell Kurt he had to go. – Smart move. | – 然后我做的第一件事就是让库尔特离开 – 做的好 |
[15:36] | Apparently. | 是的 |
[15:38] | Everything else just opened up, blossomed. | 所有事就此明了了 |
[15:42] | It’s all been wonderful, really. | 那样真的很好 |
[15:45] | What? | 你想说什么? |
[15:47] | Doesn’t everybody think being a victim of random violence… | 大家认为在暴力事件中随机受到伤害 |
[15:50] | is the best thing that ever happened to them? | 不是件好事吗? |
[15:52] | Ha, ha. Yeah, not so much. | 是啊 不尽然 |
[15:57] | You’re… | 你… |
[15:59] | unusual. | 不一般 |
[16:02] | Unusual like… | 像那种不一般 |
[16:05] | – …unusual? – No. No. No, no, no. | – 不正常?- 不 不 不 不 |
[16:07] | Unusual like… | 是那种 |
[16:13] | impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[16:19] | You think so? | 令人难忘 是吗? |
[16:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:30] | – Hey. – I found him. | – 嘿 – 我找到他了 |
[16:32] | Good. Don’t take your eyes off him. | 好的 别放过他 |
[16:38] | Oh, yeah. My eyes are glued. | 当然 我的眼睛都粘在这儿了 |
[16:40] | Look, Sammy, I gotta let you go. I, uh- | 萨姆 我得走了 |
[16:43] | I don’t wanna miss anything. | 我 我可不想错过任何事 |
[16:54] | So, um… | 那么… |
[16:57] | I’m gonna turn in. | 我去睡觉了 |
[16:58] | Okay. Yeah. Well, I’ll be here. | 好的 我就在这儿 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:01] | You know what? If you hear anything-I mean, if you wake up, just… | 你知道… 如果你听见什么或者醒了 |
[17:04] | Just call out. | 就喊我 |
[17:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[18:05] | What the..? | 什么 |
[18:45] | Dean.You okay? – Now that I’m conscious. | – 迪恩 你还好吗?- 没事 至少我还有意识 |
[18:47] | The werewolf knocked me out. Sam, it’s Madison. | 狼人打晕了我 萨姆 是麦迪逊 |
[18:51] | What? | 什么? |
[18:52] | Yeah, awesome job of keeping an eye on her. | 是啊 牢牢地盯着她 |
[18:59] | Dean.I’ve been here the whole time. She’s in bed, asleep. | 迪恩 我一直在这儿 她现在在睡觉 |
[19:01] | Well, she wasn’t an hour ago. | 一小时前她可不是 |
[19:03] | Check her right arm below her elbow. I nicked her with a silver knife. | 看看她的右臂 我用银刀刺了她 |
[19:09] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[19:16] | Um, where are my pajamas? | 我的睡衣在哪儿? |
[19:23] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[19:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[19:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[19:31] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[19:33] | And neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[19:45] | You’re psychotic. | 你疯了 |
[19:46] | The whole “I’m a cop” trip. God, I am so stupid. | 还骗我是警察 天 我怎么这么傻 |
[19:49] | I guess neither of us are who we said we were, huh? | 看来我们两个都跟自己说的不一样 是吧? |
[19:51] | Sam, you’re sick, okay? | 萨姆 你疯了 |
[19:53] | You’re imagining things. | 你在胡思乱想 |
[19:54] | – Monsters don’t exist, not really. – You know what? | – 怪物是不存在的 – 你知道什么 |
[19:57] | Save the act. | 少装了 |
[19:59] | It’s not an act. | 我没有装 |
[20:02] | I am not a werewolf. There is no such thing. | 我不是狼人 那种东西根本不存在 |
[20:05] | It’s made up, all right? | 那都是假的好不好? |
[20:07] | They’re not real. You know they’re not real. | 他们不是真的 你知道的 |
[20:09] | – No? Then where did that come from? – I don’t know. | – 不是?那这伤口从哪儿来的?- 我不知道 |
[20:13] | Sam, God, you need help. | 萨姆 天啊 你需要帮助 |
[20:16] | Please, don’t do something that you’re gonna regret. | 求求你 别做会让你后悔的事 |
[20:19] | I’m not what you think I am. | 我不是你想的那种东西 |
[20:21] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[20:36] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[20:38] | My head feels great, thanks. | 我的头感觉好极了 谢了 |
[20:42] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:49] | She says she has no idea what I’m talking about. | 她说不知道我说的是什么意思 |
[20:51] | – She’s lying. – Maybe she doesn’t know she’s changing. | – 她在骗人 – 也许吧 也许她真的不知道自己是狼人 |
[20:54] | Maybe when the creature takes over, she blacks out. | 也许变成狼人的时候 她就失去了意识 |
[20:57] | Like a really hot Incredible Hulk? She ganked her boss and her ex-boyfriend. | 就像个惹火的绿巨人?老弟 她杀了她老板和前男友 |
[21:01] | – That doesn’t sound rash and unconscious. – But what if it was?Dean. | – 听起来可不像是没有意识 – 可如果是真的呢 迪恩? |
[21:04] | What if some animal part of her brain saw those guys as threats? | 如果她大脑里狼人的部分 把那两个人当成威胁? |
[21:07] | – The cop too. – Are you the dog whisperer now? | – 见鬼 那个警察肯定也是 – 你什么时候变成狗语者了? |
[21:10] | Look, man, I just… | 我只是… |
[21:13] | I don’t know. There was something in her eyes. | 我不知道 她眼睛里有某种东西 |
[21:15] | – Yeah, she’s killing people. – But if she has no control- | – 是啊 她在杀人 – 可如果她不能控制自己 |
[21:18] | Exactly, she can’t control it. | 她当然不能控制 |
[21:19] | If she’s telling the truth, it won’t change anything. | 就算她说的是真话 也没什么不同 |
[21:21] | I’m not putting a bullet through some girl’s chest. | 我可不会对一个什么都不知道的女孩开枪 |
[21:23] | – She’s a monster and you’re feeling sorry? – Maybe I understand her. | – 她是怪物 你同情她?- 也许我只是理解她 |
[21:30] | Look.There might be another way we can get the job | 也许有别的办法完成这活儿 |
[21:31] | done without having to waste her. | 而不用杀了她 |
[21:38] | Are you thinking what I think you’re thinking? | 你是不是跟我想到一起去了? |
[21:41] | Dad’s theory: | 爸爸的理论 |
[21:42] | “Lycanthropy might have a cure if you kill the werewolf who bit you… | 如果杀了咬你的狼人 切断血脉源 也许就能解除变狼朮 |
[21:45] | – …severing the bloodline. – Might have a cure.Meaning who knows? | – 也许就能 – 就是鬼才知道的意思 谁知道 |
[21:49] | – It’s worth a shot. – We don’t know where to start looking. | – 值得一试 – 我们根本不知道从何开始 |
[21:51] | The puppy that bit her could be anyone, anywhere. | 咬了她的那狗东西 也许是任何人 可能在任何地方 |
[21:54] | Could have been years ago. | 也许已经过了好几年 |
[21:57] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不觉得 |
[22:06] | Madison. | 麦迪逊… |
[22:08] | When were you mugged? | 你是什么时候被打劫的? |
[22:11] | Please. It’s important, all right? Just answer the question. | 求你了 这很重要 回答我的问题 |
[22:18] | About a month ago. | 大约一个月以前 |
[22:20] | – Did you see the guy? – No. | – 你看到犯人了么?- 没有 |
[22:22] | – Grabbed me from behind. – Did he bite you? | – 他从后面抓住我 – 他是不是咬了你? |
[22:29] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[22:32] | – Where? – On the back of my neck. | – 在哪儿?- 在脖子后面 |
[22:45] | Well, that was just a love bite. | 哦 是个爱的齿痕 |
[22:47] | Believe me, that could have been a lot worse. | 相信我 比那更糟 |
[22:50] | – Where were you at the time? – Walking home from a friend’s loft. | – 你是在哪儿被袭击的?- 从一个朋友那里回家的路上 |
[22:53] | Let me guess: | 我猜 |
[22:55] | Not too far from Hunter’s Point? | 离亨特地段不远? |
[23:00] | Same place where those other murders happened. | 和那些凶杀发生地一样 |
[23:03] | I’m telling you, it’s a werewolf’s hunting grounds. | 那里肯定就是狼人的狩猎场 |
[23:07] | – Maybe.That doesn’t mean it’ll be out tonight. – It’s the right time in the lunar cycle. | – 也许吧 但今晚它不一定会去那儿 – 今天正是月圆之夜 |
[23:12] | I know it’s a long shot. | 我知道希望不大 |
[23:13] | You’re forgetting something. Maddy’s probably gonna turn soon. | 你还忘了另一件事 麦迪可能很快就会变身 |
[23:16] | We can’t just let her take off to an all-you-can-eat buffet. | 总不能放她出去随便吃人 |
[23:19] | – I’ll stay with her. – And if she busts loose? | – 我会和她呆在一起 – 如果她挣脱了? |
[23:24] | – Sam? – I’ll do it. | – 萨姆?- 我会动手 |
[23:26] | – Sam. – I’ll shoot her, all right? | – 萨姆 – 我会开枪的 |
[23:29] | But, Dean, I need you to go out there. At least go look for the thing. | 不过 迪恩 我要你去那里 至少去找找那个狼人 |
[23:33] | Dean, please. We can save this girl. | 迪恩 求你了 我们能救这个女孩 |
[23:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:51] | Just let me go. | 放开我吧 |
[24:18] | Look. | 你看… |
[24:21] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[24:23] | I also know that there’s no way in hell you’re gonna believe me. | 我也知道 你决不会相信我的话 |
[24:27] | But I’m doing this because I’m trying to help you. | 但我这么做… 是因为我想要帮你 |
[24:34] | I’m not gonna lie. The odds aren’t exactly in our favor. | 我不想骗你 我们并不想搞成这样 |
[24:38] | But if this goes the way I pray it does… | 但如果能像我祈祷的一样顺利… |
[24:44] | I’ll untie you… | 我会给你松绑 |
[24:46] | and I’ll walk out that door and I’ll never come back. | 我会走出这扇门 永远不再回来 |
[24:51] | You’ll live the rest of your life… | 你会继续过你的生活… |
[24:56] | and I’ll just be a bad memory. | 而我只是一段不愉快的回忆 |
[26:16] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:33] | Hey, don’t mention it. | 嘿 别告诉别人 |
[26:59] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[27:02] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿? |
[27:05] | Unh. Help-Help me. | 救 救救我 |
[27:08] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 哦 天哪 |
[27:10] | All right, easy, Glen. Just take it easy. | 放松 格伦 别害怕 |
[27:43] | It should be over now. | 都结束了 |
[27:48] | You’ll never see me again. | 你不会再见到我 |
[28:17] | It was sort of sad, actually. | 说真的 有点悲惨 |
[28:19] | Glen had no clue what was going on. | 格伦根本不知道出了什么事 |
[28:24] | Why do you think he turned Madison, instead of just killing her? | 你说他为什么不杀了麦迪逊 而是把她变成同类? |
[28:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:28] | – He kind of seemed to have a thing for her. – Maybe his primal instinct did too. | – 他看起来对她有点意思 – 也可能是因为他本性善良 |
[28:34] | Maybe he was looking for a little hot breeding action. | 也许只是某种强烈的繁殖行为 |
[28:36] | Yeah. Something like that. | 是啊 类似那种的 |
[28:40] | So? | 然后呢? |
[28:42] | – So, what? – Speaking of Madison. | – 然后什么?- 说到麦迪逊… |
[28:44] | – Oh, whatever. – Don’t whatever me. You liked her. Maybe… | – 哦 行了 – 什么行了 你喜欢她 也许 呃 |
[28:47] | Dean, she thought I was a stark raving lunatic. | 迪恩 她觉得我是个彻底的疯子 |
[28:50] | – You saved her life. – Yeah, but she doesn’t know that. | – 你救了她的命 – 可她不知道 |
[28:54] | You know, for a stakeout… | 知道吗 你们的车 |
[28:55] | your car’s a bit conspicuous. | 用来监视可有点太显眼了 |
[28:58] | – What are you still doing here? – Honestly? Uh… | – 你们还在这儿干吗?- 说实话?呃… |
[29:02] | We’re pretty sure you’re not gonna turn tonight… | 虽然你今晚应该不会变成狼人 |
[29:04] | but we gotta be 100 percent. So, you know, we’re lurking. | 但我们想百分百的确定 所以 你知道 我们就… 在盯梢 |
[29:10] | – Look, I know this sounds crazy…Sure does. | – 我知道这很疯狂 – 当然了 |
[29:15] | Well, if we’re gonna wait it out… | 不过 要是要等结果… |
[29:18] | we might as well do it together. | 也许咱们应该一起等 |
[29:29] | You were telling the truth, weren’t you? | 你们说的是真的 对吧 |
[29:31] | About everything. | 所有的事 |
[29:35] | What you did, it was to help me. | 你们所做的 都是为了救我 |
[29:39] | – Yeah. – I did all those horrible things… | – 对 – 我干了那么多可怕的事… |
[29:44] | when I turned. | 在变成狼人的时候 |
[29:47] | You didn’t know. | 你并不知道 |
[29:57] | So when will we know for sure? | 那么 你们什么时候能确定? |
[30:00] | – Moonrise? No, I don’t think so. | – 月亮出来的时候?- 我不觉得 |
[30:02] | You turned middle of the night last night. I think we gotta hang in until sunup. | 昨天晚上你是半夜时变的身 我觉得应该等到日出 |
[30:13] | Well, it looks like we got ourselves a few hours to kill. | 看来得消磨好长一段时间了 |
[30:16] | Poker, anyone? | 想玩扑克嘛? |
[30:42] | Oh, no, you guys talk. | 哦 你们继续聊 |
[31:00] | Does? Does this mean it worked? | 这 这是不是说明没事了? |
[31:02] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[31:05] | Oh, God, thank you. | 哦 天 谢谢你 |
[31:08] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[31:16] | You too, Dean. Thank you. | 你也是 迪恩 谢谢 |
[31:20] | don’t mention it. | 啊 别客气 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:26] | So I’m just gonna head back to the hotel… | 那 我正好要回旅店 |
[31:30] | and watch some pay-per-view or something. | 看看付费频道什么的 |
[31:42] | That was smooth. | 真识相 |
[31:44] | He means well. | 他没有恶意 |
[31:46] | You mean, he thinks you’re gonna get laid. | 他是觉得你会和我上床 |
[31:51] | – Look, I… – It’s okay. | – 瞧 我… – 没关系 |
[31:53] | No. | 不 |
[31:54] | I know I scared the crap out of you, all right? | 我知道我吓坏你了 |
[31:57] | – I mean, I tied you to a chair. – That’s right up there with me… | – 我 我是说 – 我把你捆在椅子上 |
[32:01] | scratching up your face. | 而我把你的脸都抓伤了 |
[32:06] | There’s just no way… | 我们没可能… |
[32:08] | we could go back, you know… | 回到原来了 你知道? |
[32:12] | before it happened. | 回到一切开始之前 |
[32:14] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[32:16] | There’s just no way. | 没有办法 |
[34:18] | – She turned. – What? | – 她 她变身了 – 什么? |
[34:20] | I couldn’t grab her in time. | 我没能抓住她 |
[34:22] | We’ll find her, Sammy. | 我们得找到她 萨姆 |
[34:24] | I already called Bobby. He doesn’t know anything. | 我已经打电话问了鲍比 他不知道别的办法 |
[34:26] | Except, he knew severing the bloodline wouldn’t work. | 除了切断血脉源不管用 |
[34:29] | Most everyone says it’s impossible to reverse it. | 他们都说是没办法复原的 |
[34:31] | How come she didn’t turn when we were with her? | 我们和她一起的时候怎么没变? |
[34:33] | – Dean. – You put her to bed, then she wolfed out? | – 迪恩 – 你和她上床 然后她就变成狼人逃了 |
[34:35] | – Maybe she’s gotta be asleep to turn? – What does it matter? | – 也许要在睡着的时候才会变 – 这还有什么关系? |
[34:38] | We gotta find some way to help her. Some legend we missed. | 我们得想办法救救她 也许漏掉了什么 |
[34:40] | If there was, someone we know would’ve known. | 难道我们认识的人会不知道? |
[34:42] | Well then, we have to look harder until we find something. | 那就更仔细的找 直到找到为止 |
[34:45] | Sammy, I don’t think we got a choice here anymore. | 萨姆 我不觉得咱们还有别的选择 |
[34:50] | – What? – I hate to say it… | – 什么?- 她是个好女孩 |
[34:51] | she’s sweet, but part is- | 但是她有一部分是… |
[34:52] | – Evil? – Yeah. | – 邪恶的?- 对 |
[34:54] | That’s what they say about me, Dean. So me, you won’t kill… | 他们也是这么说我的 迪恩 就是说 你不会杀我 |
[34:56] | but her, you’re just gonna blow away? | 她就可以一枪崩了? |
[35:02] | – Sam? – Madison. Where are you? | – 萨姆?- 麦迪逊 你在哪儿? |
[35:04] | I don’t-I don’t-I don’t know where I am. | 我不 不知道在哪儿 |
[35:07] | Well, do you see any street signs? | 有街道标志么?呃… |
[35:10] | Yeah, yeah. Middlepoint. | 有 有 在米德尔 波因特 |
[35:12] | All right, all right. Hold on, Maddy. We’re coming to get you. Just stay where you are. | 好 好 等我 麦迪 我们去找你 呆在那儿别动 |
[35:28] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么也不记得 |
[35:32] | I probably killed someone last night. | 昨晚我可能杀了人 |
[35:36] | Didn’t I? | 对吗? |
[35:41] | There’s no way to know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[35:42] | Is there something else we can try to make it go away? | 有什么别的办法能治好? |
[35:45] | We’ll find something. I mean, there’s gotta be some answer, somewhere. | 我们会想出办法的 肯定在什么地方 会有办法的 |
[35:49] | That’s not entirely true. | 不完全是真的 |
[35:51] | Madison, you deserve to know. | 麦迪逊 你应该知道 |
[35:54] | We’ve scoured every source. | 我们查过所有的方法 |
[35:57] | There’s just no cure. | 就是找不到让你复原的办法 |
[36:00] | Is…? Is he right? | 他说的是真的? |
[36:16] | I mean, we could lock you up at night… | 也许晚上可以把你关起来 但是… |
[36:19] | but you’d bust out, and some night you will… | 你会逃出来 总有一天你会… |
[36:23] | someone else dies. | 杀了别人 |
[36:29] | I’m sorry, I am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:39] | So I guess that’s all there is to it, then. | 看来就是这样了 |
[36:43] | – Stop it. Don’t talk like that. – Sam, I don’t wanna hurt anyone else. | – 别这样 别这么说 – 萨姆 我不想再伤害别人了 |
[36:47] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[36:57] | Put that down. | 放下枪 |
[36:58] | I can’t do it myself. | 我自己做不到 |
[37:03] | I need you to help me. | 我要你帮我 |
[37:05] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[37:06] | – No. – Sam. | – 不行 – 萨姆 |
[37:08] | – I’m a monster. You don’t have to be. | – 我是个怪物 – 你不是 |
[37:12] | We can find a way, all right? | 我们能找到办法的 好么? |
[37:14] | – I can. I’m gonna save you. – You tried. | – 我能 我会救你的 – 你试过了 |
[37:18] | I know you tried. | 我知道你试过了 |
[37:20] | This is all there is left. | 这是最后的办法了 |
[37:23] | Help me, Sam. | 帮帮我 萨姆 |
[37:26] | I want you to do it. | 我要你来动手 |
[37:29] | – I want it to be you. – I can’t. | – 我希望是你 – 我做不到 |
[37:32] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[37:34] | I don’t. | 真的 |
[37:36] | But I can’t live like this. | 但是我不能这样活着 |
[37:41] | This is the way you can save me. | 这样你才能救我 |
[37:45] | Please. | 请你 |
[37:49] | I’m asking you to save me. | 请你救救我 |
[38:47] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[38:57] | – I’m sorry. – No, you’re right. | – 对不起 – 不 你说的对 |
[39:01] | She’s right. | 她也是 |
[39:04] | – Sammy, I got this one. I’ll do it. – She asked me to. | – 萨姆 让我来 – 她要我去做 |
[39:09] | – You don’t have to. – Yes, I do. | – 你不用这样 – 必须我来 |
[39:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:29] | Just wait here. | 在这等着 |