时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Mitch? | 米奇? |
[00:24] | Ashley? | 阿什利? |
[00:26] | You out here? | 你们在吗? |
[00:35] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[00:36] | Where are you? | 你们在哪儿? |
[00:42] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[00:45] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[00:52] | – Brodie. – Ashley and Todd, they’re dead. | 布洛迪 阿什利和托德 他们死了 |
[00:55] | Wendy, they’re dead. | 温蒂 他们死了 |
[00:56] | Pull it together. – Pull it together? We don’t have a chance. | 布洛迪 我们得团结起来 我们没有机会 知道吗? |
[00:59] | – We have to get out of here. – No, we are not leaving. | 我们得离开这里 马上 不行 布洛迪 我们不能走 |
[01:02] | – We have got to find my sister. – No. | 我们得找到我姐姐 不 |
[01:04] | – No, I am getting out of here right now. – Brodie! | 不 我现在就要离开这里 布洛迪 |
[01:07] | Brodie get back here! Brodie! | 布洛迪 给我回来 布洛迪 |
[01:10] | God, you son of a bitch. | 老天 你个混球 |
[01:36] | Cut. What the hell was that? | 停机 见鬼的这是什么? |
[01:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[01:44] | Here you go. – Thanks, Walter. | 给你的 谢了 沃尔特 |
[01:46] | Don’t mark that. | 别… 别记录那个 |
[01:50] | It’s all good, Tara. That was great. | 都很不错 泰拉 非常棒 |
[01:53] | Uh, let’s do it again. | 嗯 我们再来一遍 |
[01:54] | Uh, maybe we try dialing up that scream, huh? | 嗯 也许我们该提高那声尖叫? |
[01:58] | I know, I know. I’m just-I’m having trouble with the tennis ball. | 我知道 我知道 我只是… 只是那个网球让我无法集中 |
[02:01] | Oh, you know what? That is for CG registration. | 你知道 那只是为摄像机聚准用的 |
[02:03] | Now, when Ivan and the FX guys are done, it is going to look terrifying. | 当伊万和做特效的同僚弄好之后 将会看起来非常恐怖 |
[02:08] | – Wanna look at the concept sketches again? – No, that’s okay. I’ll find it, I’ll find it. | 你还要再看一下剧情概括吗?不用了 没关系 我会找到感觉的 |
[02:12] | I know you will, huh? Okay. | 我知道你会的 亲爱的 恩?好 |
[02:14] | Going again, everybody. Ten-minute reload for camera and sound. | 再来一次 伙计们 10分钟调试镜头和音效 |
[02:20] | Wow, man. I’m telling you, working alone behind the sets or after wrap… | 不 朋友 我告诉你 一个人在布景后面或者收工后干活… |
[02:24] | – Yeah. – …I catch this weird vibe sometimes. | 有时我会有种古怪的感觉 |
[02:27] | Oh, like what? | 像哪种的? |
[02:29] | Like something’s watching. | 呒… 像被什么东西注视着 |
[02:31] | – Come on. – Hey… | 算了吧 嘿 |
[02:33] | working on a movie like this, weird crap’s bound to happen. | 就像拍摄这样的电影?古怪的谣言一定会有的 |
[02:38] | Frankie thinks the stage is haunted. Like, for real. | 弗兰克认为场景有鬼魂出没 就像 真的一样 |
[02:42] | All I’m saying is, they call wrap, I get done and I get out of here. | 我说的一切 他们称为胡扯 一旦完工 我就离开这里 |
[02:48] | Fast. | 迅速的 |
[02:55] | That guy is definitely off his meds. | 那家伙肯定是疯了 |
[03:03] | Brodie, come back. | 布洛迪 回来 |
[03:05] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混球 |
[03:14] | Brodie, come back, you son of a bitch. | 布洛迪 回来 你个混球 |
[03:21] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[03:28] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[03:35] | Come on, it’s not funny. | 好了 这不好玩 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | Ha-ha. Very funny. | 哈哈 很有趣 |
[03:47] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[03:52] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里? |
[04:13] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我想听到的 |
[04:31] | First opened in 1927… | 1927年开园以来 |
[04:34] | the lot has been in continuous operation… | 在80年间一直都在 |
[04:36] | for eight decades. | 持续运作 |
[04:38] | Hey, you know this is where they filmed Creepshow? | 嗨 你知道这里就是拍的地方吗?(1982年美国电影) |
[04:44] | Now, to the right here is Stars Hollow. | 现在右手边这里就是星谷 |
[04:47] | It’s the setting for the television series Gilmore Girls. | 是电视剧的摄影棚 |
[04:51] | And if we’re lucky, we might even catch… | 如果我们幸运的话 |
[04:54] | one of the show’s stars. | 甚至能一睹几个电视剧的明星 |
[04:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:58] | Let’s finish the tour. | 先逛完再说啊 |
[04:59] | And then up to the right here we have… | 然后这里是纽约大道 |
[05:02] | New York Avenue, and that’s where they shot Lois and Clark. | 就是在这儿取景的 (1993年美国电影) |
[05:11] | Sam, check it out, it’s Matt Damon. | 萨姆 快看 是马特达蒙 |
[05:14] | – Yeah, pretty sure that’s not Matt Damon. – No, it is. | 好吧 我很确信他不是马特达蒙 是 是他 |
[05:17] | Well, Matt Damon just picked up a broom and started sweeping. | 那好 马特达蒙刚刚 捡起扫帚开始扫街 |
[05:20] | Well, he’s probably researching a role or something. | 是的 他可能正在研究 一个角色或什么的 |
[05:22] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 我可不这么看 |
[05:24] | Hey, this way. Uh, I think Stage 9’s over here. | 嗨 这边 我想第9摄影棚在那里 |
[05:27] | – Come on, man. Let’s keep going this way. – No, come on, we gotta work. | 来吧 伙计 继续走这路 不 过来 我们得干活了 |
[05:31] | You wanted to come to L.A. Yeah, for vacation. | 天那 伙计 是你要来的洛杉矶 是啊 来休假的 |
[05:34] | I mean, swimming pools and movie stars. Not to work. | 我的意思是游泳池和电影明星 不是工作 |
[05:37] | Does this seem like swimming-pool weather to you, Dean? | 是不是游泳池才适合你 迪恩? |
[05:40] | – I mean, it’s practically Canadian. – Yeah. | 实际上是加拿大人 是的 |
[05:42] | I just figured that after everything that happened with… | 我刚刚意识到 你知道的 |
[05:45] | Madison, you could use a little R and R. | 麦迪逊事件之后 你也许应该休息恢复一下 仅此而已 |
[05:48] | Well, maybe I wanna work. It keeps my mind off things. | 也许我只想工作 迪恩 也许这可以让我的注意力 不集中在那件事上 |
[05:50] | Okay. Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 好的 |
[05:52] | So this crew guy, what did he-? He died on set? | 那么这个工作人员 他… 他是死在摄影棚里的? |
[05:55] | Yeah, rumor’s spreading like wildfire online. | 是的 谣言如燎原般传的飞快 |
[05:58] | They’re saying the set’s haunted. | 他们说摄影棚常有鬼魂出没 |
[06:00] | What, like Poltergeist? | 促狭鬼? |
[06:02] | – Could be a poltergeist. – No, no, no. The movie Poltergeist. | 可能是促狭鬼 不 不 不 是电影 |
[06:06] | You know nothing of your cultural heritage, do you? | 你对文化遗产一无所知 是吗? |
[06:09] | It was rumored that the set of Poltergeist was cursed. | 谣传拍摄的摄影棚被诅咒了的 |
[06:12] | That they used real human bones as, uh, props. | 他们用人骨做道具 |
[06:15] | Like, at least three of the actors died in it. | 好像至少有3个演员死在那里了 |
[06:18] | Yeah, it might be something like that. | 是的 也许有那样的事情 |
[06:21] | – So this crew guy, what’s his name? – Frank Jaffy. | 好吧 那个工作人员 他叫什么名字?弗兰克迦夫 |
[06:23] | Frank Jaffy, you got a death certificate or a coroner’s report? | 你拿到死亡证明或者 是验尸官报告了吗? |
[06:27] | Well, no, but, uh, it’s L.A., you know? Might not even be his real name. | 不 但这是洛杉矶 明白吗?那可能不是他的真名 |
[06:30] | But the girl who found him, she said she saw something. | 但发现尸体的那个女孩说她 看到了些东西 |
[06:33] | A vanishing figure. | 若应若现的影子 |
[06:34] | – What’s the girl’s name? – Uh, Tara Benchley. | 那女孩叫什么?泰拉本斯莉 |
[06:36] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Tara Benchley? | 泰拉本斯莉? |
[06:39] | From FeardotCom and Ghost Ship, Tara Benchley? | 那个饰演和 的泰拉本斯莉? |
[06:41] | Dude, why didn’t you say so? | 伙计 干嘛不早说? |
[06:44] | Well, so now you’re suddenly onboard? | 你现在突然进入角色了? |
[06:47] | I’m just-I mean, I’m a fan of her work. | 我想说 我是她的影迷 |
[06:50] | It’s very good. | 这真不错 |
[06:55] | Look, don’t get me wrong. Everyone at the studio loves the dailies. | 不 你看 别弄错了 在工作室的每个人都 热爱自己的工作 |
[06:58] | Myself included. We were just wondering if it could be… | 包括我自己 我只是期望如果能… |
[07:01] | you know, a little brighter. | 你懂的 再亮一点 |
[07:04] | – Brighter? – Yeah, Jay. More color. | 再亮一点?是的 杰伊 多一点色彩 |
[07:07] | McG, you know what I’m saying. You’re the master. | 麦克基 你知道我在说什么 你是这种问题的专家 |
[07:09] | – Brad, this is a horror movie. – And who says horror has to be dark? | 布莱德 这是部恐怖片 谁说恐怖就一定要阴暗? |
[07:13] | It’s just-It’s sort of depressing. Don’t you think? | 这有种压抑的感觉 你不这么觉得吗? |
[07:16] | Uh, excuse me, uh, green-shirt guy. | 嗯 不好意思 那个穿绿衬衫的朋友 |
[07:19] | Yeah, yeah, you, come here. | 对 对 是你 过来 |
[07:22] | Could you get me a… | 你能从小店给我买 |
[07:24] | uh, smoothie from craft? | 一杯奶昔吗? |
[07:27] | You want a what from who? | 你要从谁那里买什么? |
[07:30] | You are a PA. This is what you do. | 你是个私人助理 这是你要做的事 |
[07:33] | Yeah, yeah, he, uh… | 好的 好的 他… 呃… |
[07:35] | One smoothie coming right up. | 一杯奶昔马上就来 |
[07:41] | – What’s a PA? – I think they’re kind of like slaves. | 什么是私人助理?我想某种意义上就是奴隶 |
[07:47] | They’ll let anybody into this business, huh? | 他们什么样人的 都会请进来干活 恩? |
[07:53] | Yeah, one of the grips left that. That’s good right there. | 对 把其中一个手柄放那里 可以 |
[07:56] | Hey, guys. Come here. All right, let’s go, people. | 朋友们 过来 对 开始 了 |
[07:59] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 |
[08:00] | So when Tara’s saying her lines, can I step forward… | 所以当塔拉说她的台词时 我就向前走 |
[08:03] | and make this new spot my new mark? Sure, sure, sure, treat yourself. | 然后让这个新的地方成为我的新标记?对对对 随你便 |
[08:07] | Go ahead. Quiet, please. | 继续 请安静 |
[08:18] | Quiet, hold the bell. | 安静 准备计时 |
[08:19] | Lights. | 灯光 |
[08:21] | Hold the noise, we’re rolling. | 控制噪音 我们在拍摄 |
[08:24] | Six, take six. Mark. | 6章6场6幕 开始 |
[08:29] | Frame. | 准备 |
[08:30] | Why don’t we take it from “Come on, it’ll be fun.” And action. | 好吧 我们为什么不从 “来吧 这会很有趣的”这里开始?开机 |
[08:34] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来吧 这会很有趣的 |
[09:09] | Maybe you can finish this tomorrow? | 也许你明天能搞定 |
[09:11] | – I hate you so much right now. – Cut. | 老天 现在我真的很恨你 停机 |
[09:14] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[09:17] | So? – No EMF anywhere. | 所以呢?哪里都找不到电动势信号 |
[09:20] | Great. So, what do you think? | 太棒了 那么 你怎么看? |
[09:21] | Well, I think being a PA sucks. | 我认为作为一个 私人助理很差劲 |
[09:25] | But the food these people get, are you kidding me? Look at these things. | 看这些人吃的东西?简直是在跟我开玩笑… 你看看这些吃的 |
[09:29] | They’re like miniature Philly cheesesteak sandwiches. Their delicious. | 它们就像是 迷你菲利牛排干酪三明治 它们很美味 |
[09:34] | Maybe later. | 也许晚些时候吧 |
[09:38] | What did you find out about the dead crew guy? | 那个死亡的工作人员你查出什么了? |
[09:44] | Uh, Frank Jaffy was just filling in for the day. | 呃… 弗兰克·迦夫那天第一次上班 |
[09:46] | Nobody here knew him or where he lived. | 这里没有人认识他和知道他住在哪里 |
[09:49] | Oh, great. So you found out as much as I did. | 不错 你找到的和我一样多 |
[09:51] | – Not quite I-Hey, guys. | – 不是我… – 嗨 伙计们 |
[09:52] | Oh.Hey. | 哦 嗨 |
[09:54] | They’re wonderful. | 它们很棒 |
[09:55] | Listen, I did dig up some stuff about Stage 9’s history. | 听着 我的确找到了一些关于 9号摄影棚的历史资料 |
[09:58] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗?- 是的 |
[09:59] | Four people died messy here over 80 years. | 过去的80年里有4人死在这里 |
[10:01] | Two suicides and two fatal accidents. | 两起自杀和两起致命事故 |
[10:03] | – Any of those could be a vengeful spirit. – Yeah. | – 当中的每一个都可能是复仇的鬼魂 – 是的 |
[10:06] | Just gotta narrow it down more. | 只是得把范围缩小一点 |
[10:14] | I’ll get right on that. | 我马上就去处理这个问题 |
[10:27] | Are you supposed to get one of these? | 你是不是也应该拿一份这个? |
[10:34] | I don’t really know what I’m doing so- | 我… 我真的不知道自己应该做什么 |
[10:37] | First day? | 第一天? |
[10:38] | Yeah, my big break. | 是的 我的新开始 |
[10:42] | You know, I know it’s really uncool to say this, but I’m a big fan. | 你知道吗 我知道这样说真的不合适 但我是一个狂热的影迷 |
[10:46] | I loved you in Boogeyman. | 我非常喜欢你在”超灵恶巫”中的表演 |
[10:48] | Oh, God. What a terrible script. | 哦 上帝啊 糟透了的剧本 |
[10:51] | Uh, but thank you. Yeah. | 但是 谢谢你 是的 |
[10:56] | You found him, right, the dead guy? | 你发现了他 对吗 那个死了的人? |
[11:04] | I’m sorry, you probably don’t wanna talk about this. | 很抱歉 你可能并不想谈及这个 |
[11:06] | No, actually it’s… | 不 没有 事实上 |
[11:08] | It’s okay, but nobody around here really brings it up very much. | 这… 这没关系的 这里没什么人会过多的谈起那件事 |
[11:12] | I think they’re all scared I’m gonna have some kind of breakdown. | 我想他们都吓坏了 我都快有些精神崩溃了 |
[11:15] | That must have been awful. | 那一定是非常可怕 |
[11:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[11:22] | It was horrible. | 那非常恐怖 |
[11:24] | There-There was all this blood coming from his eyes… | 很多的血… 从他的眼睛流出来… |
[11:28] | and from his mouth, and, uh… | 从他的嘴里流出来… 还有 呃… |
[11:32] | I saw this, um… | 我还看到了这个 呃… |
[11:37] | What? | 什么? |
[11:41] | I saw this shape. | 我看到幽灵幻象 |
[11:44] | To tell you the truth, I don’t know actually… | 告诉你实话… 我不知道我到底 |
[11:47] | what I saw. I just know I saw it. | 看到了什么 我只是知道我看到了 |
[11:49] | – Here you go, Tara. – Thanks, Walter. | – 给你 塔拉 – 谢谢 沃尔特 |
[11:54] | Uh, so this crew guy, Frank. I mean, did you know him? | 那么这个… 这个叫弗兰克的工作人员 你跟他熟吗? |
[11:59] | Uh, no. Not that well. | 不 不太熟悉 |
[12:00] | That’s funny. It’s like no one around here actually knew the guy. | 这很古怪 好像这里没有谁 真正熟悉那个家伙 |
[12:04] | – I’ve got his picture. Um… – You do? | – 我有他的照片 – 你有吗? |
[12:07] | Yeah, I take Polaroid’s of all the crew. | 是的 我给每个工作人员都照了快照 |
[12:10] | It’s just one of those things you do to kill time on set. | 只是那些在拍戏的时候… 你用来消磨时间所做的事 |
[12:15] | Um, right there. | 就在那里 |
[12:23] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[12:32] | – Gerard St. James? – Yes. | – 杰勒德圣詹姆士?- 有什么事? |
[12:34] | You’re still alive. | 你还活着 |
[12:36] | – And you’re not Frank Jaffy. Uh, no. | – 你不是弗兰克·迦夫 – 呃… 不是 |
[12:39] | You were Desert Soldier #4 in Metalstorm: Destruction of Jared-Syn? | 你曾经… 曾经在 中饰演过4号沙漠士兵 |
[12:43] | – I was. I knew I recognized you. | – 是的 – 我知道我认出了你 |
[12:46] | I am a huge fan. Ha-ha. | 我是个狂热的影迷 |
[12:48] | Your turn as a tractor-crash victim in Critters 3? | 我是说 你转身就变成了飞船事故的受害者 |
[12:51] | – Critters 3. – Wow. | – 怪物3 – 哇哦 |
[12:53] | – Yeah. – All right, well, please. Come in. | – 是啊 – 好的 请 请进 |
[13:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | Yeah, it was the producers. I mean, they brought me in for the day to play Frank. | 是的 是制片人… 我是说 他们把我带过去 去装扮成弗兰克的 |
[13:10] | – Just to fake your death? – Well, rumors of a haunted film set. | – 只是想伪造你的死亡?- 影片的造势而已… |
[13:13] | Free publicity. Especially when you’re making a horror movie. | 免费的宣传 尤其是当你在拍摄 一部恐怖片的时候 |
[13:17] | I mean, uh, it’s already all over the Internet. | 我是说这会儿 事情已经在互联网上传遍了 |
[13:20] | Yeah, we know. | 是的 我们知道 |
[13:22] | Well, these days, it’s all about new media. Building buzz. | 这个时代 充斥了新媒体的概念 宣传造势 |
[13:26] | They say… | 他们说 |
[13:28] | I’m the new Lonelygirl. | 我是新的 |
[13:30] | – Who? – And the ghost Tara saw? | – 谁?- 那么泰拉看到的鬼影呢? |
[13:33] | Projected on a screen of diffusion. | 通过发射器放射到屏幕上的 |
[13:37] | Isn’t that kind of cruel? Messing with their heads like that? | 这样的扰乱演员的精神… 是不是有些残酷了呢? |
[13:40] | Hey, I just play the part. I don’t write the script. | 我只是扮演角色 我不写剧本 |
[13:43] | Speaking of, I’m playing Willy… | 说到这个… 下个月在哥斯达米加… |
[13:47] | in a dinner-theater production of Salesman at Costa Mesa all next month. | 的独立影院中上映的一部 名为的电影中… 我饰演威利 |
[13:52] | You get a free pepper steak with the coupon. | 带着这个礼卷会得到 一份免费的胡椒牛排 |
[13:54] | Ha. | 等一下… |
[13:56] | Well, if you’re seen in public, won’t that ruin the hoax? | 如果你在公共场所露面 难道不会让造势不攻自破吗? |
[13:59] | Please. Ha. | 哦 拜托 |
[14:00] | Frank and Willy, totally different characters. | 弗兰克和威利 完全不同的角色 |
[14:04] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[14:05] | Thanks very much, Mr. St. James. It was just nagging at us, you know. | 非常感谢你 圣杰姆斯先生 虽然他一直唠叨不休 |
[14:09] | But we’re very glad that, you know… | 但是我们… 我们非常高兴… 你知道的 |
[14:11] | you’re alive and well. | 你还活着并且很好 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:16] | Absolutely. | 毫无疑问 |
[14:18] | Hey, uh, I wanted to ask you, what was it like working with Richard Moll? | 我想问问你… 和理查德·摩尔一起工作感觉如何? |
[14:26] | Metalstorm. He was Hurok, king of the Cyclops people. | 金属风暴 他饰演希拉克 独眼巨人族的国王 |
[14:32] | Gentleman’s gentleman. | 绅士中的绅士 |
[14:33] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[14:35] | All right. Pepper steak. | 好的 胡椒牛排 |
[14:41] | When we read from that book, we must’ve brought them back. | 我们一定是在读那本书的时候… 把他们引回来了 |
[14:44] | Back from hell. | 从地狱中引回来了 |
[14:49] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[14:50] | We’re not going anywhere until we find Wendy and her sister. Got it? | 在我们找到温蒂和她的妹妹之前 我们哪儿也不去 明白了吗? |
[14:54] | Good. Now, let’s get busy. | 很好 现在 让我们大家都忙起来 |
[14:56] | Cut. | 停机 |
[14:58] | Very nice work. Mark it. | 非常好 |
[14:59] | No good for sound. I’m getting some kind of feedback. | 声音不对 我听到了某种回声 |
[15:01] | Back to one. | 回到第一个 |
[15:04] | Another costly sound delay. | 又一个昂贵的声音延迟 |
[15:06] | – We’re going again for sound, people. – Thank you. | – 好了 大伙 我们要再录制一遍声音 – 谢谢大家 |
[15:10] | No, no, no, look, see, it’s great scene. Really. Dynamite… | 不 不 不 你瞧 这是很棒的一场 真的 不同凡响 |
[15:13] | but I still got a few-Not-Not problems, just questions. | 但是我还是有一些… 不… 不是问题 只是些疑问 |
[15:17] | Like what? | 像哪种的? |
[15:19] | Well, for one thing… | 其中一件事是… |
[15:22] | the rules aren’t really landing for me. | 剧情的规则不太适合我 |
[15:23] | Like, the kids do this Latin chant and that makes the ghost show up? | 比如 当孩子们咏唱拉丁圣歌的时候… 那样就会让鬼魂出现吗? |
[15:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:30] | See, but if the ghosts are in hell, how do they hear the chanting? | 如果鬼魂在地狱中 他们是如何听到圣歌的呢? |
[15:33] | I mean, what, do they have super hearing? | 我意思是 如何听到的 他们有顺风耳吗? |
[15:35] | Well, it’s a logic bump. The rules don’t track. | 这是个逻辑上的矛盾 剧情的规则没有逻辑可循 |
[15:40] | Marty, you’re the writer. | 马蒂 你是作者 |
[15:41] | What if I throw in an explainer? | 放进去个解说员如何? |
[15:43] | Yeah, that’d be super. Excuse me, I gotta check some messages. | 好 那太棒了 我得去检查一条留言 |
[15:48] | Suits. | 自大狂 |
[16:07] | Has McG seen this? | 麦克基看到这个了吗? |
[16:08] | I like the whole body-paint, black-and-white thing, but, gee… | 我喜欢这整体的身体彩绘 黑和白的配衬 但是 哦 我… |
[16:14] | I don’t think those neck wounds are really gonna read on camera. | 我不认为脖子上的那些伤口… 可以在摄像机上看清楚 |
[16:18] | They need to be red. | 伤口得是红色的 |
[16:20] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[16:22] | Hey, Jay? I need you to speak to Makeup right away. | 嗨 杰伊 我要和化妆师谈一谈 |
[16:27] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[16:48] | Wait up. | 等一下 |
[16:49] | When we read from that book, we must’ve brought them back. | 我们一定是在读了那本书的时候… 把他们引回来了 |
[16:53] | Back from hell. | 从地狱中引回来了 |
[16:54] | But I don’t understand. If they were in hell, how could they hear? | 但是我不明白 如果鬼魂在地狱中 他们是如何听到圣歌的呢? |
[16:58] | They must have super hearing. | 他们一定有顺风耳 |
[17:00] | What the…? Whoa! | 这是哇 |
[17:04] | Oh, jeez. | 噢 天呐 |
[17:38] | Wendy. – Oh, Mitch. God, you’re alive. | – 温蒂?- 哦 米奇 上帝啊 你还活着 |
[17:41] | You couldn’t get rid of me that easy. | 你不会这么容易就把我甩掉的 |
[17:43] | Rumble, rumble, rumble! | 争论 争论 争论 |
[17:46] | Salt. Okay, we need salt. | 盐 知道吗 我们需要盐 |
[17:48] | I read in that book that it keeps ghosts away. | 我在书中读到过 盐可以让鬼魂远离 |
[17:51] | Sandra, Logan, you guys check the back. | 桑德拉 洛根 你们检查后面 |
[17:54] | Jay, the poor bastard killed himself… | 那个可怜的混蛋自杀了 说真的… |
[17:56] | like, for real. Shouldn’t we shut it down or something? | 我们难道不应该 关闭摄影棚或者什么吗? |
[17:59] | We had a moment of silence for him at breakfast. | 我们已经在吃早餐的时候 为他默哀了一会儿了 |
[18:02] | He was just a studio guy. Come on. | 他只是一个工作室的家伙而已 |
[18:03] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[18:05] | – I love you. – I know. | – 我爱你 – 我知道 |
[18:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:12] | Can we-? Can we cut or something? | 我们… 我们能不能停机或者什么? |
[18:15] | Uh, uh, yeah, cut. Cut! | 呃… 是 停机 停机 |
[18:18] | That’s a cut. | 停机 |
[18:22] | Only I can say, “cut.” | 只有我能说停机 |
[18:25] | Hey, what’s up? | 嗨 怎么了? |
[18:27] | I’m sorry, I’m just a little upset. | 我只是有一点心烦意乱 |
[18:29] | With everything that’s been going on around here, who can blame you, huh? | 这里发生了这么多事 谁能责备你呢? |
[18:33] | I just can’t wrap my head around the dialogue. | 我只是不能把我的精神 集中在剧本对话上 |
[18:35] | You know, salt? Doesn’t that sound silly? | 你知道吗?盐 难道听起来不傻吗? |
[18:38] | I mean, why would a ghost be afraid of salt? | 我意思是说 为什么一个鬼会惧怕盐呢? |
[18:40] | Okay, um… | 好的 呃… |
[18:42] | – Marty. – Yo. | – 马蒂 – 哟 |
[18:43] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的? |
[18:45] | I’m not married to salt. What do you want? We still sticking with condiments? | 不是非盐不娶 你想要什么?我们还要继续谈论调味品吗? |
[18:48] | Mm, just sounds different. Not better. | 只是听起来有些不同 并没有变好 |
[18:51] | – What else would a ghost be scared of? – Uh, you gotta be kidding me. | – 一个鬼还会惧怕什么其他东西呢?- 哦 你一定是在和我开玩笑 |
[18:55] | What would a ghost be scared of? | 鬼会怕什么? |
[18:57] | Maybe, uh-Maybe shotguns. | 也许是霰弹枪 |
[19:00] | Okay, that makes even less sense than salt. | 那比盐还要不合乎逻辑 |
[19:03] | These people are idiots. | 这些人都是白痴 |
[19:08] | – Walter’s a little testy for a PA, huh? – How’s it going in here? | – 沃尔特做为一个私人助理 脾气有点暴躁 恩?- 这里怎么样了? |
[19:12] | It’s going good. Tara’s stepped up her performance. | 很好 达拉的演技又有提高了 |
[19:15] | Probably from all the sense memory she’s drawing on. | 我认为是利用情景记忆得以提升的 |
[19:18] | – Sense memory? – Yeah. | – 情景记忆?- 是的 |
[19:21] | Dean.When I ask how it’s going here, | 迪恩 当我问你这里进行得如何的时候 |
[19:23] | I’m talking about the case, right? | 我所说的是案子 好吗? |
[19:25] | We don’t really work here. | 我们并不是真的在这里工作 |
[19:26] | You know, I thought you hated being a PA. | 知道吗 我以为你讨厌做私人助理的工作 |
[19:31] | I don’t know. It’s not so bad. I kind of feel like part of the team. | 我不知道 也并不是太坏 我感觉我是剧组中的一员了 |
[19:35] | It’s good. Oh, taquito? They’re wonderful. | 这个不错 墨西哥卷?味道棒级了 |
[19:37] | No, um, listen, I conned my way into the morgue. | 不了 呃… 听着 我偷溜进了停尸房 |
[19:42] | – And? – News reports are right. | – 怎么样 – 新闻报道是对的 |
[19:43] | Brad’s a doornail, no question. | 布拉德死了 毫无疑问 |
[19:45] | Copy that. Sorry, what? | 收到 对不起 什么? |
[19:47] | – Copy that? – What’d you say? | – 收到?- 你刚刚说什么? |
[19:49] | – News reports are right. Brad’s a doornail. – They’re aware. | – 新闻报道是属实的 布拉德死了 – 他们都知道了 |
[19:52] | – Who’s aware? – Sorry, what were you saying? | – 谁都知道了?- 对不起 你刚刚说什么? |
[19:54] | Uh, what-The newspaper’s right. Brad’s a doornail, no question about it. | 呃 呃 新闻报道是属实的 布拉德死了 这件事毫无疑问 |
[19:59] | It’s a good thing we didn’t skip town. | 我猜我们没有掉下去是好事 |
[20:01] | Oh, come here. I want you to hear something. | 到这里来 我想让你听点东西 |
[20:03] | Copy that. On my way. | 收到 马上就到 |
[20:07] | Hey, Dave, can you play him that thing you were playing me earlier? | 嗨 戴夫 你能把你之前 放给我听的东西再放一次吗? |
[20:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:17] | Doesn’t matter, we’re not leaving till we… | 这没关系 在我们找到温蒂和她的姐姐之前 我们不会离开 |
[20:28] | E.V.P. From the night of Brad’s stage dive. | 超自然电子异象 从布拉德布景台跳水的那晚发出的 |
[20:31] | All of a sudden, I’m getting electromagnetic readings up the wazoo. | 突然出现 我在布景台上面收到了电磁信号 |
[20:34] | – It’s a legit haunting now. – Who’s the ghost, Dean? What’s it want? | – 现在应该是鬼片中的闹鬼了 – 谁是鬼魂 迪恩?它想要什么呢? |
[20:37] | I don’t know. I think we should take a look at Brad’s death scene. | 我想我们应该看一看 布拉德死时候的影片录像 |
[21:02] | Hey, where’d you get this DVD? – They’re called dailies. | – 你在哪里拿到的这盘DVD?- 这叫做毛片 |
[21:05] | I got it from Cindy. She’s got this on-and-off thing with Drew. | 我从辛迪那里拿的 她和德鲁一起负责这些 |
[21:08] | He dubbed me an extra copy. | 他帮我复制了一盘 |
[21:13] | Here’s where the guy fell through the roof. | 好了 这里就是那家伙从棚顶掉下来那段 |
[21:15] | Right. | 好了 |
[21:18] | All right, here we go. | 好吧 现在开始 |
[21:20] | They must have super hearing. | 他们一定是有顺风耳 |
[21:25] | Hey, wait. Go back. Go back. | 等等 退后 退后 |
[21:29] | Right after Right after Yeah, right. | 再后点 再后点 好 对了 |
[21:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:34] | There. | 那里 |
[21:38] | It’s like Three Men and a Baby all over again. | 这就像的重复 |
[21:43] | Selleck, Danson and Guttenberg. And I don’t know who played the baby. | 塞莱克 旦森和嘉顿伯格 还有… 我不知道谁饰演的孩子 |
[21:47] | What’s your point? | 你的重点是什么? |
[21:48] | There’s a scene where people say that the camera caught a ghost on film. | 人们说电影里有一个场景… 摄像机拍下了一只鬼 |
[21:52] | In the background of one scene… | 很显然是在场景中的背景那里… |
[21:53] | there was this boy that nobody remembers from set. Spirit photography. | 有一个没有人认识的男孩 鬼魂摄像机 |
[22:01] | I’ve seen her before. | 我从前见过她 |
[22:08] | Here, check this out. | 这个 看看这个 |
[22:11] | Yeah, go for Ozzy. | 是的 去找奥奇 |
[22:15] | No, I don’t have a 20 on Tara. I think she’s 10-100. | 不 我不知道达拉在哪 我想她去洗手间了 |
[22:20] | Okay, copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry, what were you saying? | 对不起 你刚刚说什么? |
[22:26] | Elise Drummond. Starlet back in the ’30s. | 伊莉斯·迦蒙德 三十年代的小影星 |
[22:33] | Had an affair with a studio exec. | 和电影工作室的执行总裁有段恋情 |
[22:35] | He uses her up, fires her, leaves her destitute. | 他对她腻烦之后 开除了她 令她贫困潦倒 |
[22:38] | So Elise hangs herself from Stage 9’s rafters right into a scene they’re shooting. | 伊莉斯在9号摄影棚的木椽上 上吊自杀了 就死在他们拍摄的时候 |
[22:42] | Like our man Brad. | 就像我们的布拉德一样 |
[22:43] | – What, she’s got it in for the studio brass? – Possibly. | – 所以 她出现是想让工作室的电影拍不成吗?- 可能吧 |
[22:47] | I mean, it’s a motive, and Brad’s death matches hers exactly. | 我是说 这是一种动机 而且布拉德死的方式 和她的完全一样 |
[22:50] | We’re digging tonight, aren’t we? | 我们今晚开挖 好吗? |
[22:53] | That’s a wrap, people. Six a.m. call for crew tomorrow. | 大家听着 结束了 明天早上6点全体人员继续 |
[22:59] | Great work, everybody. | 大家干的漂亮 |
[23:01] | McG, you’re a genius. | 麦克基 你是个天才 |
[23:04] | – You’re kicking ass and taking names. – Night, Jay. | – 你真的是泰然自若 手到擒来 – 晚安 杰伊 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:12] | Which way? | 哪条路? |
[23:14] | Uh, over here. | 呃… 那边 |
[23:23] | – Hey. – Yeah. | – 嘿 – 什么? |
[23:25] | Ha. This map is totally worth the 5 bucks. | 这张地图真的值5块钱 |
[23:29] | We gotta go check out Johnny Ramone’s grave when we’re done here. | 当我们这里结束以后… 我们得去看看乔尼·雷蒙的墓地 |
[23:33] | You wanna dig him up too? | 你想把他也挖出来? |
[23:34] | Bite your tongue, heathen. | 闭上你的臭嘴 野蛮人 |
[23:37] | That’s cool. | 那个很酷 |
[23:38] | Dean, what I don’t get is why now? | 迪恩 我明白为什么是现在? |
[23:40] | After 75 years, Elise Drummond suddenly goes homicidal, | 在75年之后 伊莉斯·迦蒙德就突然变得嗜杀如命了 |
[23:43] | you know. Why this movie? | 你知道 为什么是这部电影? |
[23:44] | Maybe she’s mad they’re making a scary ghost flick. | 也许她因为他们拍摄的是 恐怖影片而发疯吧 |
[23:47] | – Come on, is it really that scary? – Here we go. | – 真的有那么恐怖吗?- 我们到了 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:52] | – All right. – Yahtzee. | – 好了 – 开动吧 |
[24:05] | I know. No, I frigging hate McG’s dailies. | 我知道 不 我讨厌麦克基的日程安排 |
[24:09] | I can’t control the guy. I’m telling you, next one, I’m directing myself. | 我不能控制那个家伙 我告诉你 下一个我会自己导演的 |
[24:14] | What, you? | 什么 你? |
[24:16] | No, Bob. You, I love. | 不 鲍勃 我喜欢你 |
[24:18] | You’re a genius, you’re kicking ass and taking names. | 你是个天才 你拍电影是泰然自若 手到擒来 |
[24:21] | Yeah, okay. Yeah, talk to you later, babe. Uh-huh. | 是的 好 是 晚点再给你电话 宝贝 |
[24:26] | What a dick. | 什么家伙 |
[24:29] | Oh, great. | 哦 太棒了 |
[24:34] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[24:35] | Producer walking here. Hello? | 制片人还在这儿 有人吗 |
[25:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:39] | Hey, pal. | 嘿 伙计 |
[25:41] | Can you, uh, show me to the exit? I can’t see a damn thing here. | 你能… 告诉我出口在哪里吗?我这儿什么都看不到 |
[25:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:51] | Hey, putz, I’m talking to you. Somebody could get hurt here. | 嘿 你这家伙 我在和你说话 这里可能会有人受伤的 |
[26:02] | What the hell? | 见鬼 |
[26:20] | No! | 不 |
[26:50] | They never forgive. | 他们永远不会原谅 |
[26:53] | They never forget | 他们永远不会忘记 |
[26:55] | Mitch? Ashley? | 米奇?艾希莉? |
[26:57] | And this summer, they’re coming back again to settle the score, again. | 今年夏天 他们再一次回来了… |
[27:03] | You out here? | 你在这吗? |
[27:08] | Ashley and Todd, they’re dead. Wendy, they’re dead. | 艾希莉和托德 他们已经死了 温迪 他们已经死了 |
[27:11] | These bastards aren’t taking us. Not without a fight. | 这些混蛋不带我们 就这么走了 |
[27:13] | I’m getting out of here now! Brodie! | 我现在就要离开这里了 布罗迪 |
[27:17] | From the producers Of Cornfield Massacre, Monster Truck. | 从麦田屠杀者 怪物卡车 |
[27:20] | And the director of Charlie’s Angels, Charlie’s Angels:Full Throttle… | 还有查利的天使 查利的天使 全力以赴… |
[27:24] | and Hell Hazers, comes a new experience in terror. | 和来自地狱的阴霾 恐怖新体验 |
[27:29] | We must’ve brought them back. Back from hell. Again. | 我们一定把他们从地狱回来带回来 |
[27:33] | Hell Hazers II: The Reckoning. | 地狱阴霾II 清算 |
[27:36] | This film is not yet rated. | 这本片子还没有被打分 |
[27:42] | Run-in with a giant fan. | 根据一个粉丝的说法 |
[27:44] | Same thing happened to an electrician back in ’66. | 同样的事情在66年时 也发生在一个电工身上 |
[27:47] | – Guy named Billy Beard. – What the hell, dude? | – 一个叫比利·比尔德的家伙 – 到底怎么回事呢 伙计 |
[27:49] | I don’t know. Doesn’t seem like Elise this time. It’s not her m.o. | 我不知道 这一次看上去 不像是伊莉斯干的 |
[27:52] | We torched her. Are we dealing with another ghost? | 我们已经烧了她了 我们是在对付另外一个鬼? |
[27:55] | – Maybe. – Yeah, these things don’t usually tag team. | – 可能是 – 但是这些东西 通常不会小组行动的 |
[28:01] | Everybody, gather around, okay? | 所有人 都过来一下 好吗? |
[28:04] | Got an announcement to make. Hold that for me. | 我有件事要宣布一下 帮我拿着 |
[28:09] | Everyone… | 所有人 |
[28:11] | huddle in. | 靠近一点 |
[28:15] | In light of Jay’s accident last night… | 因为昨晚杰伊的意外 |
[28:18] | and in cooperation with the authorities… | 以及要同当局进行协调合作 |
[28:21] | we’re shutting down production for a few days. | 我们要停工几天 |
[28:25] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[28:26] | Look, I’m not gonna lie to you, we’ve had a few setbacks this week. | 听着 我不会对你们说谎 这个礼拜我们是遇到了一些挫折 |
[28:31] | But we all know what Jay and Brad wanted more than anything… | 但是我们都知道杰伊和布拉德 最想要什么 |
[28:36] | and that was to see Hell Hazers II: The Reckoning… | 那就是让地狱阴霾II 清算 |
[28:39] | on screens all across America. | 在全美的大银幕上公映 |
[28:42] | Now, we owe it to them to go on and to pull together… | 现在 是我们欠他们 所以要继续努力 |
[28:46] | and make this damn movie, huh? | 团结一心 拍摄好这部该死的电影 恩? |
[28:50] | But not-Not today. | 但是… 但是… 不是今天 |
[28:53] | Go home. Someone will call you. | 回家去 有人会给你们打电话的 |
[28:56] | Okay, I’ll take that. | 我会带着那个的 |
[29:00] | Wendy, don’t. | 温蒂 不要 |
[29:02] | What, are you afraid of ghosts? | 怎么了?你在害怕吗?怕鬼? |
[29:04] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 好了啦 这会很好玩的 |
[29:08] | Sorry, can I go again? | 对不起 我还能再去吗 |
[29:10] | – Hey. – Okay. | – 嘿 – 好的 |
[29:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:13] | So you find out where the electrician’s buried? | 那么 你找到那个电工埋哪儿了吗? |
[29:16] | He wasn’t. Billy Beard was cremated. | 他没埋在哪儿 比利·伯德是被火化的 |
[29:20] | Great. Now what? | 太好了 现在怎么办? |
[29:22] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[29:24] | Any more ghost cameos in the dailies? | 有任何鬼影在母带里吗? |
[29:26] | Not in the first six hours. | 前六个小时没有 |
[29:29] | You know, maybe the spirits are… | 你知道吗 也许那些鬼魂 |
[29:31] | trying to shut down the movie because they think it sucks. | 想让这部电影叫停 因为他们认为电影很讨厌 |
[29:35] | Because, I mean, it kind of does. | 因为 我的意思是 确实挺讨厌的 |
[29:37] | McG “Come on, it’ll be fun.” | “来吧” “会很有趣的”那句开始 |
[29:39] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来吧 这会很有趣的 |
[29:55] | Listen to the invocation. | 注意听咒语 |
[29:59] | Dean, that’s the real deal. | 迪恩 那是真的咒语 |
[30:01] | A necromantic summoning ritual. | 一个召唤式的巫术咒语 |
[30:06] | What the hell is that doing in a Hollywood movie? | 这种东西出现在一部 好莱坞电影里是要干嘛? |
[30:09] | No, dude, we’re down for a few days. Force majeure. Yeah. | 不 亲爱的 我们要停工几天 再开工的时间不定 |
[30:13] | It’s cool, it gives me time to pitch that time-travel thing. | 很好 这会给我时间去 弄一下那个时间旅行的东西 |
[30:16] | Yeah. All right, well, look, get back to me on this, seriously. | 是的 好吧 听着 你再打给我谈这件事情 好吗?我是说真的 |
[30:19] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[30:21] | Dude, are you serious? Because I’m serious. | 老兄 你是认真的吗?因为我是讲真的 |
[30:24] | All right, cool. | 好吧 很好 |
[30:26] | Guys, we’re all shut down. What are you still doing here? | 伙计们 我们已经停工了 你们还在这干嘛? |
[30:28] | Yeah, um, just… | 是的 呃… |
[30:31] | Sorry, man. We-We-We couldn’t help ourselves. | 真的很抱歉 老兄 我… 我们就是控制不了自己 |
[30:35] | We just had to tell you that we read the script. | 我们得告诉你我们看了剧本 |
[30:37] | And? | 然后? |
[30:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:41] | – It’s, uh-It’s awesome. – Awesome. | – 精彩绝伦 – 精彩绝伦 |
[30:45] | Really awesome. – I know, it’s pretty rocking, right? | – 真的精彩绝伦 – 我知道 真的是无以伦比的 对吧? |
[30:47] | – I’m glad you guys liked it. – Yeah, I really liked, uh… | – 我很高兴你们喜欢它 – 是的 我真的很喜欢所有 |
[30:50] | all the attention to detail. | 在细节方面的注重 |
[30:52] | Dude, right on, that’s my thing. | 伙计 没错 那就是我的特点 |
[30:53] | I mean, color me guilty, but that is me. | 我的意思是 你知道的 算是我的罪恶好了 但那就是我 |
[30:55] | I mean, I’m a total detail buff. | 我是个绝对的细节专家 |
[30:57] | No, I can tell. The way you worked in all those Enochian summoning rituals… | 是的 我看的出来 从你导演的方式 所有那些召唤仪式 |
[31:01] | in all the authentic language, and… | 还有那些正统语言还有… |
[31:03] | What, you mean that Latin crap? | 什么 你是说那些拉丁语的废话? |
[31:07] | No, man. That’s Walter. | 不 兄弟 那是沃尔特做的 |
[31:09] | Walter Dixon, the original writer. | 沃尔特·狄克逊 原作者 |
[31:11] | You like that garbage? | 你喜欢那些垃圾? |
[31:13] | Wait, Walter the PA, Walter? | 等一下 沃尔特?那个私人助理沃尔特? |
[31:14] | He’s not a PA. He’s got a clause in his contract that allows him to come on set. | 不 他不是私人助理 他的合约有一条条款 让他能来拍摄现场 |
[31:18] | But he wrote the invocations? | 但是是他写的那些咒语? |
[31:20] | He wrote a whack-job screenplay. There’s no pace… | 他写了一本很呆的剧本 没剧情的铺垫 |
[31:22] | no love interest, it’s all wackadoo exposition. | 没有爱情看点 都是些疯子一样的说明 |
[31:24] | I cut like 90 percent of it to make it readable. | 我要剪切掉 大概90%的东西去让它能被读懂 |
[31:27] | Another 10 percent to make it good. | 然后另外10%去让它变得好看 |
[31:33] | Should’ve kept Walter’s original script. It’s actually pretty good. | 应该保存沃尔特的原始剧本的 事实上还挺不错的 |
[31:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:39] | And it reads like a how-to manual of conjuration. | 读上去像是召唤术的学习手册一样 |
[31:42] | Like a textbook on how to summon ghosts | 就像是一本教你 如何召唤鬼魂的教科书 |
[31:45] | and get them to do whatever you want. | 然后让它们为你去做任何事 |
[31:46] | – Yeah, like kill people. – Yep. | – 是啊 就像去杀人 – 是的 |
[31:49] | Let’s say somewhere down the line Walter learned some Black Magic. | 所以假设在某段时期 沃尔特学了一些非常黑暗的巫术 |
[31:53] | Yeah, and let’s say he’s pissed at these people for wrecking his movie. | 是的 然后我们假设 他被那些人给惹火了 因为他们搞砸了他的电影 |
[31:56] | Motive and means. | 动机和手段都有了 |
[31:58] | It’s worth checking out. | 值得去查清楚 |
[32:10] | So… | 那么 |
[32:12] | you wanted to meet? | 你想要会面? |
[32:16] | Hey, I’m a little busy here, buddy. I’m working on a script. | 嘿 我有点忙呢 兄弟 我在改剧本 |
[32:19] | Oh, yeah, you guys worked on it a lot. | 哦 是啊 你们经常改动剧本 |
[32:21] | It needed work. Why couldn’t we have done this in my office? | 需要改动 那么为什么我们不能 在我的办公室里谈这些呢? |
[32:24] | You know the history, the lore in my draft was completely accurate. | 你知道 历史 那些在我的草稿里的知识 都是完全准确的 |
[32:29] | We could’ve gotten it right for the first time ever… | 我们可以在刚开始的时候 就把一切都做对的 |
[32:32] | in this whorehouse of a town. | 在这里 这个镇的堕落之地 |
[32:33] | But you tore it to shreds. | 但是把它当垃圾一样粉碎了 |
[32:37] | You replaced it with cleavage and fart jokes. | 你用艳俗和狗屁一样的玩笑来代替它 |
[32:42] | It was real. | 那些都是真实 |
[32:43] | Who gives a rat’s ass about real? | 谁在乎真实不真实? |
[32:45] | We’re talking about ghosts here, there’s no such thing. | 我们在谈论鬼 沃尔特 根本就没有那种东西 |
[32:48] | That’s where you’re wrong, Martin. | 那就是你搞错的地方 马丁 |
[33:02] | Okay, nut job. End of meeting. | 好了 白痴 会面结束 |
[33:16] | Oh, God, no. Please, no. | 噢 天啊 不 求你 不要 |
[33:20] | You ruined it, Martin. Everything I worked for. | 你毁了它 马丁 我致力于的所有的东西 |
[33:23] | Oh, God! Walter! | 哦 上帝 沃尔特 |
[33:26] | You’re gonna find out what being a ghost is like. | 现在你就要知道做鬼的滋味了 |
[33:28] | Walter, please! | 沃尔特 求你 |
[33:30] | Walter, help me! | 沃尔特 救我 救命 |
[33:43] | You are one hell of a PA. | 你真是个非同一般的私人助理 |
[33:45] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[33:48] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么? |
[33:50] | I could ask you the same thing.Walter. | 这句话该我来问你 沃尔特 |
[33:52] | Raising these spirits from the dead… | 把那些鬼魂召唤回来 |
[33:54] | making them murder for you, that’s playing with fire, Walter. | 让他们为你杀人 那是在玩火 沃尔特 |
[33:58] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[34:00] | You know what, you’re right, I don’t understand. | 你知道吗?你是对的 我不明白 |
[34:04] | Wait, look, you put your heart and soul into something. | 等等 听着 你倾注你的一切在某件事上 |
[34:08] | Years of hard work. Years. And then they take it… | 多少年的努力 多少年 然后他们拿走了它 |
[34:12] | and they crap all over it! | 并且完全的毁它 |
[34:15] | And then-And then they want you to smile and say thank you. | 然后 然后他们还希望你笑着跟他们说谢谢 |
[34:18] | Walter, listen, it’s just a movie. That’s it. | 沃尔特 听着 那只是部电影 仅仅如此 |
[34:24] | Look… | 你瞧 |
[34:27] | I got nothing against you, man. You’re not part of this. | 我对你们没有敌意 你们与此无关 |
[34:30] | Just please, please, just leave. | 求你们了 求求你们了 离开吧 |
[34:33] | But Martings gotta stay. | 但是马丁要留下 |
[34:34] | Sorry, can’t do that. | 对不起 不能这么做 |
[34:36] | It’s not that we like him or anything, it’s just a matter of principle. | 不是说我们喜欢他或者怎么样 这是原则问题 |
[34:40] | Then I’m sorry too. | 那么我也对不起了 |
[34:42] | Walter. Walter, pl-Don’t. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 求你… 不要 |
[35:06] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[35:12] | Son of a.. | 狗娘… |
[35:17] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[35:29] | Come on, come on, move. | 快 快 快走 |
[35:45] | “Come to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs.” | “来海边吧” “我们聚一起 乐一乐” |
[35:54] | Oh, man. | 哦 可恶 |
[35:56] | – I can’t believe these ghosts are real. What makes you say that? | – 我简直不能相信 居然真的有鬼 – 什么让你认为这世界上没鬼的? |
[36:10] | I don’t understand. | 但是我不明白 |
[36:11] | How is Walter controlling them? | 沃尔特是怎么控制它们的? |
[36:13] | Probably with that talisman. | 可能是那个护身符 |
[36:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[36:23] | I mean, if film cameras pick these suckers up, then… | 如果摄像机能捕捉到 这些东西的影像… |
[36:27] | maybe, uh… | 可能… 呃… |
[36:33] | Dean, right there! | 迪恩 那边 |
[36:37] | Got him. | 打中了 |
[36:40] | Hey, right there! | 嘿 在那边 |
[36:48] | – Here, you get the idea? – Yeah. | – 拿着 知道怎么用了吗?- 是的 |
[36:50] | All right, you hold them off, I’m going after Walter. | 好了 你们拖着它们 我去追沃尔特 |
[36:57] | – I cannot believe there’s an afterlife. – There’s an afterlife, all right. | – 我没法相信还有灵魂存在 – 是有灵魂的 好吗 |
[37:00] | But mostly it’s a pain in the ass. | 但是通常都是让人如坐针毡 |
[37:04] | There! | 那里 |
[37:10] | It’s over, Walter. | 结束了 沃尔特 |
[37:11] | Now, give it to me. | 现在 把那东西给我 |
[37:16] | There, okay, now no one can have it. | 那里 好了 现在没人可以得到它了 |
[37:22] | – I wouldn’t have done that if I were you. – Oh, yeah? | – 如果我是你的话我绝不会这么做 – 是吗? |
[37:24] | – Yeah. – And why not? | – 是的 – 为什么不? |
[37:26] | Because you just freed them. | 因为你刚刚释放了它们 |
[37:28] | We can’t stop them now. | 我们现在无法阻止它们了 |
[37:30] | Walter, you brought them back… | 沃尔特 你把它们带了回来… |
[37:33] | forced them to murder. | 强迫它们杀人 |
[37:34] | They’re not gonna be very happy with you. | 它们不会对你有好感的 |
[37:37] | Yeah, so why not? | 是吗?所以呢 为什么没有? |
[38:04] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[38:06] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[38:09] | There! | 那里 |
[38:12] | I don’t understand, how can the spirits appear in the camera phone? | 但是我不明白 为什么灵魂能显现在手机相机上 |
[38:15] | The video must pick up their frequencies in a way that our eyes can’t. | 一定是摄相机能捕捉到… 我们的眼睛捕捉不到的频率 |
[38:23] | Right there. | 在那里 |
[38:26] | Cut! Oh, print that one. That’s in the movie. | 停机 哦 收录好那段 那会放到电影里去 |
[38:30] | Oh, loved it, kids. Loved it. | 哦 我爱它 孩子们 我爱它 |
[38:35] | You find out there’s an afterlife, and this is what you do with it? | 你发现了鬼魂的存在 然后这就是你用它所做的? |
[38:40] | I needed a little jazz on the page. | 我需要在剧本上加点亮点嘛 |
[39:01] | You’re one hell of a PA. | 你真是个非同一般的私人助理 |
[39:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:09] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[39:34] | God, I love this town. | 上帝啊 我爱这个小镇 |