时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. | 爸爸要我们继承他的事业 |
[00:04] | saving people, hunting things… | 救助他人 猎杀魔鬼 |
[00:07] | the family business. | 家族事业 |
[00:09] | You were the bank robber on the 11:00 news, not me. | 上了11点新闻的银行劫匪是你 可不是我 |
[00:13] | – Yeah. – This is special agentvictor hendrickson. | – 喂 – 我是维克多·亨德里克森探员 |
[00:15] | It’s my jobto bring you in alive’s a bonus but not necessary. | 我的任务是抓住你 不一定是活的 |
[00:17] | I’ve been looking for you for weeks now. | 我已经找了你好几周了 |
[00:19] | And, yes, I know about sam, too. | 还有 对 我也知道萨姆 |
[00:21] | I know about the murder in st. Louis, thehoudini act you pulled in baltimore. | 我知道圣路易斯的凶杀案 还有你在巴尔的摩玩的小把戏 |
[00:24] | I know about the desecrations and the thefts. | 以及那些掘墓和盗窃 |
[00:27] | I know about your dad. | 我还知道你们的爸爸 |
[00:29] | You don’t know crap about my dad. | 你根本不了解我爸爸 |
[00:33] | We are so screwed. | 咱们搞砸了 |
[00:59] | so, this makes a lot of sense. | 这就明白了 |
[01:00] | First, they close down this cellblock, andnow they open itback up again. | 他们先把这些囚室封闭 然后再打开 |
[01:04] | There’s your tax dollars at work. | 你交的税就是这么排上用场的 |
[01:12] | You got that ready. | 你准备好了吗 |
[01:27] | Yes | 是啊 |
[01:29] | Would hate to have gotten thrown in here. | 我可不想被关进这儿来 |
[01:38] | Hey, you feel that, man? | 嘿 你感觉到了吗 |
[01:45] | Who is that? | 什么东西 |
[02:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:33] | Hey, guard! Hey! | 嘿 警卫 嘿 |
[02:51] | Come on, man! | 快点 伙计 |
[02:54] | Hey! Guard! | 嘿 警卫 |
[02:56] | Come here! Hey! | 快来人 嘿 |
[02:58] | – Going down to “b” block.Randall again. – Copy that. | – 我去B区 又是兰德尔 – 明白 |
[03:05] | – Hey! Guard, hey! – Shut up | – 嘿 警卫 嘿 – 闭嘴 |
[03:08] | – Come on, randall, I’m trying to sleep. – You’re telling me you didn’tsee that? | – 行了兰德尔 我还想睡觉呢 – 你没看见那东西 |
[03:12] | Are you blind?Hey! | 你没长眼吗 嘿 |
[03:15] | – Randall, cool it. – “Cool it, ” my ass, man. | – 兰德尔 安静 – 安静个屁 伙计 |
[03:18] | – There’s somebody out there. – Randall, turn out your light and go to sleep. | – 这外面有人 – 兰德尔 关灯睡觉 |
[03:21] | I’m not gonna say it again. | 我不想再说第二遍 |
[03:43] | – Lights out, “b” block. – Copy that.Lights out | – B区 熄灯 – 明白 熄灯 |
[04:35] | No. | 不 |
[04:36] | No! No!No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[04:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:43] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[04:46] | No! No…!Aah! No…! | 不 不 啊 不 |
[05:11] | This way. | 这边 |
[05:17] | – I hate this plan, dean. – Yeah, I got that the first 10 times I heard it. | – 我不喜欢这个计划 迪恩 – 是啊 我知道 你都说了很多遍了 |
[06:05] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[06:08] | I said, “freeze”! | 我说别动 |
[06:11] | Put your hands behind your head!Get down on your knees. | 双手放在脑后 跪下 |
[06:13] | Now! | 快 |
[06:27] | To the front. | 向前 |
[06:28] | To the right. | 右转 |
[06:30] | I call this one the blue steel. | 我管这叫霹雳蓝天使造型 |
[06:33] | Yeah, that’s right. | 好 这就对了 |
[06:35] | Okay, back to the line up. | 好了 回队里去 |
[06:36] | – Wait, who looks better, me or nick nolte? – Shut up. | – 等等 我和尼克·诺特谁更帅 – 闭嘴 |
[06:45] | Well, it’s about time.I’ll have a cheeseburger. | 来的正好 我想要奇士汉堡 |
[06:50] | Extra onions. | 双份洋葱 |
[06:54] | – You think yo’re fine. – I think I’m adorable. | – 你觉得自己很幽默 – 我觉得自己挺可爱 |
[06:57] | It is a pleasure tofinally meet you in person, dean. | 终于能见到你很荣幸 迪恩 |
[07:02] | I’m special agentvictor hendrickson.This is my partner special agent reidy. | 我是维克多·亨德里克森探员 这是我的搭档雷迪探员 |
[07:08] | Hendrickson. | 亨德里克森 |
[07:10] | – Not the milwaukee agent hendrickson. – Live and in person. | – 不会是密尔沃基的那个亨德里克森吧 – 正是在下 |
[07:18] | Oh, nice shot. | 噢 拍的不错 |
[07:20] | You can hang that upin your cell at supermax. | 等你到了安哥拉监狱 可以挂在自己的囚室里 |
[07:23] | Maybe we can just forget the cheeseburgers, huh? | 也许我们可以忘记汉堡 |
[07:26] | Oh, yeah.Keep that game face on. | 噢 对了 继续装吧 |
[07:29] | Try and cover up how cornered you are. | 继续掩饰你有多心慌意乱 |
[07:32] | Read him the charges. | 给他念念罪名 |
[07:33] | You got mail fraud, credit-card fraud.grave desecration. | 你被控邮件诈骗 盗用信用卡 还有盗墓 |
[07:37] | Skip to the good ones. | 直接说重点 |
[07:39] | Armed robbery, kidnapping, and, oh, | 持枪抢劫 绑架和 噢 |
[07:42] | three counts of first-degree murder. | 3件一级谋杀案 |
[07:43] | And after milwaukee, your brother isnow a suspect in a murder case himself. | 密尔沃基案件之后 你弟弟也成了谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[07:47] | I’d say, for you two | 我得说 你们两个家伙 |
[07:49] | “screwed to hell”is a major understatement. | “无恶不作”这词实在太便宜你们了 |
[07:52] | Well, where there’s life, there’s hope, huh? | 这个嘛 留得青山在 不怕没柴烧 |
[07:54] | Aw. See, that’s what I kept thinking as I wassearching for your asses all over hell and gone. | 噢 这就是我四处抓你们的时候一直想的 |
[08:03] | Your dad taught you well. | 你的爸爸把你们训练得不错 |
[08:04] | The way you cover your tracks, and, after milwaukee, the way you | 你们掩盖行踪的方法 还有在密尔沃基作案之后 你们 |
[08:08] | Vanished. | 就这么消失了 |
[08:11] | Near went nuts trying to find you. Ask him. | 为了找到你们我差点没抓狂 问问他就知道了 |
[08:14] | He near went nuts. | 他差点没抓狂 |
[08:16] | And after all of that, you gettripped upon a motion detector. | 经过了这么多以后 你们却被一个探测器抓住 |
[08:22] | Pretty rookie move.I got to say, I was… | 我得说这是非常小白的错误 我很… |
[08:26] | surprised. | 惊讶 |
[08:33] | – Dean winchester? – In the flesh. | – 迪恩·温彻斯特 – 正是本人 |
[08:35] | – And you are? – Mara daniels. | – 你是 – 玛拉·丹尼尔斯 |
[08:36] | public defender’s office. | 公设辩护人办公室的 |
[08:37] | I’ve been assigned you and your brother’s case. | 我被分派到你和你弟弟的案子 |
[08:40] | – Are you hendrickson? – Yeah, and we’re not quite done here. | – 你是亨德里克森 – 对 我们还没完事 |
[08:44] | Uh, yeah, you are, and if you don’t mind… | 呃 是的 你已经没事了 如果不介意… |
[08:48] | I would like to meet with my clients privately. | 我想要和我的当事人谈谈 私下的 |
[08:54] | Unfortunatly, Your arraign menton the breaking-and-entering charge | 很不幸 你们破门而入的罪行 |
[08:58] | won’t be until tuesday. | 要到周二才能被提审 |
[08:59] | – They’ll keep us in county jail? – That’s right. | – 他们会把我们关在郡监狱 – 没错 |
[09:01] | – Green river county detention center? – Yes | – 是绿河郡拘留所 – 对 |
[09:04] | and considering the charges you’re facing, | 考虑到你们被控的罪行 |
[09:06] | no judge in his right mind isgoing to grant you bail. | 没有哪个神志正常的法官会批准保释 |
[09:09] | Yeah, we figured that. | 是啊 我们注意到了 |
[09:11] | Extradition papers have already beenfiled from five separate states, | 还有更多的案件从5个不同的州转过来 |
[09:15] | missouri and wisconsin being the biggestconcern. | 从密苏里和密尔沃基来的是最大的问题 |
[09:18] | the bank robbery and the murder raps. | 抢银行和谋杀 |
[09:19] | How long can we stall extradition? | 引渡能拖多久 |
[09:22] | A week. Maybe less. | 一周或更短 |
[09:31] | All right.Let’s go. | 好了 快走 |
[09:36] | Go ahead. | 继续前进 |
[09:56] | Your my , baby. | 你是我的了 宝贝儿 |
[09:59] | Don’t worry, sam.I promiseI won’t trade you for smokes. | 别担心萨姆 我保证不会拿你去换烟抽的 |
[10:23] | I call top bunk. | 我要头等舱 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | My roommate doesn’t say much.How’s yours? | 我的室友不太爱说话 你的呢 |
[10:53] | Just keeps staring at me… | 盯着我看个不停… |
[10:55] | in a way that makes me really uneasy. | 不知怎么让我觉得很别扭 |
[10:58] | – Sounds like you’re making new friends. – Dean… | – 看来你交上新朋友了 – 迪恩… |
[11:02] | this is, without a doubt, thedumbest, craziest thing we’ve ever done | 这事毫无疑问是 我们做过的最蠢最疯狂的事 |
[11:05] | and that’s in a long, storied career of dumb and crazy. | 在这么一个没完没了愚蠢又疯狂的活计里 |
[11:08] | – Calm down.It’s all part of the plan. – Oh, really? | – 冷静点 这都在计划之中 – 噢真的 |
[11:12] | Hendrickson showing up was part of the plan? | 亨德里克森的出现也是计划之中 |
[11:14] | Yeah, that guy moves a little faster than I thought. | 对 那家伙不过比我想象的来得快了点 |
[11:17] | All we got to do is find this ghost | 我们只需要找到这个鬼 |
[11:20] | put the sucker down, then grab ourselvesa couple of those tear drop tattoos. | 把他放到 给自己来几个那种眼泪形状的纹身 |
[11:23] | That’s not funny. | 一点不好笑 |
[11:25] | Dean, what about this escape plan? | 迪恩 逃跑计划怎么样了 |
[11:27] | It’s a sure thing. Iwouldn’t have gone in if it wasn’T. | 万无一失 要不我早不干了 |
[11:31] | I mean, come on, man.This placehas all the signs of a haunting. | 我是说 行了 这个地方显然是在闹鬼 |
[11:34] | – Innocent people are dead four so far. – Oh, yeah.Innocent. | – 无辜的人们死了 已经四个了 – 噢 可不 无辜的人们 |
[11:39] | What, are you from texas all of a sudden? | 怎么 难道你是刚从德克萨斯来的 |
[11:41] | Just because these people are injail doesn’t mean they deserve to die | 这些人进了监狱并不等于他们就该死 |
[11:43] | and if we don’t stop thisthing, people are gonna continue to die. | 如果我们不制止那家伙 还会有人死 |
[11:46] | – We do the job wherever it takes us. – Look, dean. | – 无论如何我们都干定这个活了 – 听着 迪恩 |
[11:49] | Just be straight with me, all right? | 跟我说实话 好吗 |
[11:51] | – You’re doing this for deacon? – Damn right. | – 你接这活是为了迪肯 – 完全正确 |
[11:54] | But we barely even know the guy. | 可我们几乎不认识他 |
[11:56] | We know he was in the corps with dad.We know he saved dad’s life.We know we owe him. | 我们知道他和爸爸一起服过役 救过爸爸的命 我们欠他的 |
[12:00] | Yeah, all right.But don’t youthink he’s asking a little much? | 是啊 好吧 可你不觉得他要求太高了 |
[12:03] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[12:05] | We may not be saints, but we’reloyal, and we pay our debts. | 也许我们不是什么圣人 但我们忠于职守 有恩必报 |
[12:08] | Now, that means somethingto me, and it ought to to you. | 这对我来说很重要 对你也应该如此 |
[12:11] | I’m not thrilled about this either, man, | 老弟 我也不喜欢这案子 |
[12:13] | but deacon asked upto hunt this thing down. | 可迪肯 要我们干掉这家伙 |
[12:15] | That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我们就这么做 |
[12:23] | – You know, this chicken isn’t half bad. – Great. Finish mine. | – 我说 这鸡肉还不错 – 太棒了 我吃完了 |
[12:27] | All right, so let’s go backover this, dean.Spirit suspect number oneis mark moody, right? | 好吧 咱们来谈谈这案子 迪恩 一号嫌疑鬼是马克·穆迪 对吧 |
[12:32] | Yeah, psycho killer extraordinaire | 对 超级变态杀手 |
[12:33] | satanism, ritual murderer, died in jail. | 撒旦教徒 仪式杀人犯 死在监狱里 |
[12:36] | – You sure it’s him? – Pretty sure. | – 你肯定是他干的 – 基本肯定 |
[12:38] | Dean, considering our circumstances, I’mgonna need better than “pretty sure.” | 迪恩 考虑到咱们现在的处境 “基本肯定”可不够好 |
[12:42] | Really pretty sure. | 非常基本肯定 |
[12:46] | Moody diedof a heart attack, which iswhat all the victims in here are dying of. | 穆迪死于心脏病 这也是这里所有受害者的死法 |
[12:49] | He diedin the old cellblock, which theyclosed after he croaked, 30 years ago. | 他死在老囚室那边 30年前在他死后就关闭了 |
[12:53] | They just opened that backup.That’s when the killings started. | 现在他们重新打开作为备用 那也就是这些谋杀开始的时候 |
[12:56] | So you think his spirit was released somehow? | 你是说这个恶灵被释放出来了 |
[12:59] | But what if he was already cremated? | 可如果他已经被火化了呢 |
[13:01] | I’m guessing there’s something in theold block that’s keeping him around. | 我猜那老囚室里一定有什么东西 让他出现在这里 |
[13:05] | And whatever it is, we got to find it.And, uh, you know the rest.I’m done. | 不管是什么 我们都得找到 然后 呃 后面的事你也知道 我吃完了 |
[13:16] | – Sorry. I… – watch where you’re going. | – 对不起 我… – 走路瞧着点 |
[13:18] | Yeah. Sure.I just… | 好的 我只是… |
[13:19] | – he said he was sorry. – Dean… | – 他已经道过歉了 – 迪恩… |
[13:22] | you talking to me? | 你跟我说话 |
[13:25] | Are you talking to me? | 你是在跟我说话 |
[13:28] | Great, another guy who’s seen”taxi driver”too many times.Yeah, I’m talking to you. | 太棒了 又一个”出租车司机”的粉丝 对 我是在和你说话 |
[13:32] | Trust me.Let it go. | 听我的 算了 |
[13:38] | Dean, come on. | 迪恩 好了 |
[13:40] | See, that’s how you got to talk to these guys. | 瞧 你就得这么跟那些家伙说话 |
[13:42] | Instant respect. | 马上就赢得尊敬 |
[13:47] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[13:51] | Oh, great. | 噢 好极了 |
[13:55] | We can end this right now. No harm, no foul. | 既然要动手就不要打脸和要害 |
[14:04] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[14:08] | On your feet, lucas. | 站起来 卢卡斯 |
[14:12] | Yes, sir, boss. | 是 长官 老大 |
[14:20] | – What’s your name? – Winchester. | – 你叫什么名字 – 温彻斯特 |
[14:23] | Well, winchester…not a good start. | 温彻斯特… 这可不是个好开头 |
[14:33] | Solitary. | 关禁闭 |
[14:35] | – You too, lucas. – Yes, sir. | – 你也是 卢卡斯 – 是 长官 |
[14:39] | Are we having fun yet, huh? | 玩的挺开心 对吧 |
[15:03] | I wish I had a baseball. | 要是有个棒球就好了 |
[15:06] | What?What’d you say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[15:08] | I said, “I wish I had a baseball.” | 我说”要是有个棒球就好了” |
[15:12] | – You know, like like steve mcqueen. – Yeah?Steve Mcqueen | – 你知道 就像史蒂夫·麦奎因 – 什么 史蒂夫·麦奎因 |
[15:15] | Well, I wish I had a bat so Icould bash your fricking head in. | 我想要个球棒 打瘪你的脑袋 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | Well, so much for the bonding in solitary moment. | 好了 患难见真情的时刻结束了 |
[15:41] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[15:56] | Lucas, listen to me.Stay very still. | 卢卡斯 听我说 千万别动 |
[16:44] | – Hendrickso-Hey, daniels. – Hendrickson | – 汗迪克森 – 嗨 丹尼尔斯 |
[16:48] | – Can I have a word? – Have a seat. | – 能和你谈谈吗 – 请坐 |
[16:51] | – What’s on your mind? – I’ve been going through the winchester charges | – 有什么事 – 我看过温彻斯特兄弟的案卷了 |
[16:53] | and I got to say | 我得说 |
[16:55] | – there aresome weird in consistencies. – Welcome to my world. | – 有些奇怪的矛盾之处 – 欢迎光临我的世界 |
[16:59] | I talked to a cop in balti more who swears up and down | 我和巴尔的摩的一个警察谈过了 她发誓 |
[17:03] | these boys saved her life andhelped her catch a killer. | 这对兄弟救了她的命还帮她抓住凶手 |
[17:06] | And there’s a witness to your bank robbery in milwaukee. | 你负责的那件密尔沃基银行劫案的命 |
[17:09] | She swears sam and dean saved her life. | 一个目击者也说萨姆和迪恩救了她的命 |
[17:10] | – Saved her from what? – She was a little unclear on that. | – 从谁那儿救了她 – 关于那个 她有点记不清了 |
[17:13] | That’s because she’s nuts. | 因为她脑子有病 |
[17:16] | Look, I was in milwaukee.I spoketo her.I spoke to all the witnesses. | 听着 我当时就在密尔沃基 我和她谈过 和所有的证人都谈过 |
[17:19] | – And? – And | – 然后 – 然后 |
[17:21] | all I know is, wherever these guys go, people die. | 我只知道一点 不管这俩家伙去哪儿都有人死 |
[17:24] | – It’s that simple. – I don’t know that it is. | – 就这么简单 – 我不这么认为 |
[17:28] | They just don’t seem cut and dry guilty to me. | 我并不那么肯定他们一定有罪 |
[17:31] | – I think there’s more to this. – Like what? | – 我觉得还有别的内情 – 比如什么 |
[17:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:37] | Can’t put my finger on it. | 我说不好 |
[17:39] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[17:41] | – Strange. – Strange. | – 很奇怪 – 奇怪 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好了 |
[17:50] | Grown-ups are trying toget some work done here, so… | 大人们有事要办 所以… |
[17:53] | if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话… |
[18:11] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[18:15] | I’m 54 years old, mopping the floorof a crapper with bars on the windows. | 我54岁 在一个窗户上都是铁栏杆的厕所擦地 |
[18:19] | How you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我好不好 |
[18:23] | All right.Bad icebreaker. | 好吧 破冰失败 |
[18:28] | – I’m sam. – Randall. | – 我叫萨姆 – 兰德尔 |
[18:31] | Nice to meet you.Randall. | 很高兴见到你 兰德尔 |
[18:35] | – Hey, weren’t you there the night that guard died? – Yeah. | – 嘿 那个警卫死的那晚你是不是也在 – 对 |
[18:38] | Well, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[18:40] | – They say the stress of the job got him. – Yeah? | – 他们说是工作压力 – 是吗 |
[18:44] | What do you say? | 那你怎么说 |
[18:51] | Why are you inside, kid? | 你管这事干嘛 小子 |
[18:57] | Because I got an idiot for a brother. | 因为我有个笨蛋老哥 |
[19:01] | – That’ll do it. – Yeah. | – 好理由 – 是啊 |
[19:03] | Well, this place aingt so bad.Compared tothe old cellblock, this is the damn hilton. | 这地方没那么糟 比起老囚室那边 这里简直算是希尔顿酒店了 |
[19:10] | – You spent time in the old block? – Oh, yeah, I was a regular customer. | – 你还在老囚室那边呆过 – 噢 当然 我可是个常客 |
[19:14] | – Didn’t they have mark moody there for a while? – He was there. | – 马克·穆迪不是也关在那儿 – 他是被关过那儿 |
[19:19] | I was there, too, the night that lunatic bought it. | 那个疯子死的那天晚上 我也在 |
[19:22] | Yeah?It was a heart attack, right? | 是吗 听说是心脏病发作 |
[19:26] | Sure, his heart stopped right after the guardstopped using his head for batting practice. | 当然 他的心脏在警卫拿他的脑袋 做挥棒练习之后就停了 |
[19:31] | The next morning, I was in hiscell, mopping up the blood.What a mess. | 第二天早上 我清理他囚室里的血迹 简直一团糟 |
[19:34] | Wait. So he… he was beatenand nobody reported it? | 等等 这么说他… 他是被活活打死 却没人上报 |
[19:38] | You kept your mouth shut, unless you wantedto die from the same heart attack, you know? | 闭上你的嘴 除非你想死于同样的心脏病 明白 |
[19:46] | Randall, exactly how much blood was there? | 兰德尔 现场到底有多少血迹 |
[19:53] | – Call. – Three aces. | – 我跟 – 三个A |
[19:59] | That’s a bad beat. | 这就是爆冷门 |
[20:01] | That is a bad beat, but, see, I’m full… | 确实是惨痛一击 但我是… |
[20:05] | 3s over aces. | 也是三个A |
[20:08] | Sorry.Hey, it’s a cruel game, my friend. | 抱歉 游戏规则如此 老兄 |
[20:14] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[20:20] | – It’s like picking low-hanging fruit. – You don’t even smoke. | – 这也太容易了 – 你根本不抽烟 |
[20:23] | This is the currency of the realm. | 这在监狱里能当钱用 |
[20:27] | – Look. I got a good lead on moody. – Me too. | – 听着 我打听到了穆迪的事情 – 我也是 |
[20:30] | – His spirit paid a little visit last night. – What? | – 他的灵魂昨晚还来看了看我 – 什么 |
[20:33] | The clock stopped, the flickering lights, coldspot…I mean, he did everything but yell boo. | 表停了 灯在闪 冷得很 我是说 他该做的都做了 |
[20:37] | – Well, what happened? – He walked right by me. | – 哦 怎么回事 – 他从我面前走过 |
[20:40] | Lucas wasn’t so lucky.I mean, the way he was screaming… | 从那声惨叫来看卢卡斯没那么幸运 |
[20:43] | guy was a jerk, but hedidn’t deserve to go like that. | 他是很混 但也不该那样惨死 |
[20:46] | What’d you find out on moody? | 穆迪那你发现什么 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I think I know where wemight find his remains | 我想或许能在他牢房里找到 |
[20:50] | – blood in his old cell. – The blood?I thought it was a heart attack. | – 残留的血迹 血迹 – 我还以为是死于心脏病 |
[20:53] | It was, after the guards worked him over. | 记录是的 是狱警伪造的 |
[20:55] | There was so much bloodin there, they had trouble mopping it out. | 现场血迹多得拖了半天 |
[20:58] | – How we gonna get in? – I got a plan. | – 我们怎么进去 – 我有个计划 |
[21:02] | That’s the sammy I know. | 智多星萨姆 我就知道 |
[21:04] | You’re likeclint eastwood from “escape from alcatraz.” | 你就像克林特·伊斯特伍德的”逃出亚卡拉” |
[21:06] | Problem is, if we find something, how are we gonna burn it? | 问题是 就算找到血迹怎么烧毁 |
[21:10] | We don’t have any accelerant. | 没有然烧剂 |
[21:12] | Good thing I’m like jamesgarner from “the great escape.” | 问得好 我有”大逃亡”里的詹姆斯·加纳的技术 |
[21:18] | Hey, fellas!Who’s ready to deal? | 嘿 伙计们 谁想做个交易 |
[21:24] | – You sure about this? – Pretty sure. | – 这样能行吗 – 基本能行 |
[21:27] | Yeah, well, considering our circumstances, I’d like a little better than “pretty sure.” | 哦 鉴于我们身处的环境 “基本能行” 可不行 |
[21:31] | Okay…really pretty sure. | 那好 真的基本能行 |
[21:36] | I’d like mine al dente. | 我要有点嚼劲的 |
[21:40] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[21:44] | Save room for dessert, tiny. | 在等餐后甜点 泰尼 |
[21:47] | Hey, I wanted to ask you, becauseI couldn’thelp but notice that you are two tons of fun. | 嘿 我想问你 因为我没法不注意你那2吨的身材 |
[21:52] | Just curious…is it likea thyroid problem, oris it some deep sea ted self esteem issue? | 只是好奇 这是甲状腺问题 还是一些自卑的问题 |
[21:59] | Because, you know, they’re, uh…they’re just dough nuts. | 因为 你知道 他们只是甜甜圈 |
[22:01] | They’re not love. | 不是爱人 |
[22:27] | Guys, give me a hand. | 伙计们 帮把手 |
[22:55] | If we’d waited any longer, you’d be dead. | 我们晚来一步你就挂了 |
[22:58] | You waited long enough. | 你们来的可真早 |
[23:01] | Do yourself a favor.Don’t talk. | 为了你自己 不许回嘴 |
[23:05] | Take them both up to the infirmary. | 把他们都带到医务室 |
[24:03] | – Hey, tiny. – Yeah? | – 嘿 泰尼 – 什么 |
[24:07] | Hey, sorry about the things I was saying earlier. | 抱歉之前那样说你 |
[24:11] | Can’t really tell you whybut I had to get you angry. | 无法解释但我必须惹毛你 |
[24:15] | So, uh… | 所以 嗯… |
[24:17] | – anyway, sorry. – It’s okay. | – 无论如何 抱歉 – 没关系 |
[24:20] | Truth is, I have low-self-esteem issues. | 事实是我确实自卑 |
[24:25] | My old man treated meand my brother like crap, | 我老爸经营露天煤矿 哥哥不务正业 |
[24:27] | right up till the day he died. | 直到爸爸死前才悔改 |
[24:29] | – How’d he die? – My brother shot him. | – 他怎么死的 – 我哥枪杀了他 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[24:41] | – Oh, crap. – What is it? | – 哦 糟糕 – 怎么了 |
[25:05] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:18] | What is it? | 发生什么了 |
[25:42] | – Oh! No! No! – Tiny! Tiny! | – 哦 不 不 – 泰尼 泰尼 |
[25:48] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[25:50] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[25:58] | Wait. So you’re telling me it wasn’t moody? | 等等 你说不是穆迪干的 |
[26:00] | Not unless he liked goingaround dressed like a nurse. | 除非他喜欢扮成护士 |
[26:03] | – Poor tiny, man.Poor giant tiny. – Wait, so this is…this is, like | – 可怜的泰尼 大块头泰尼 – 等等 那这 这是 |
[26:06] | – the ghost of some nurse who worked here or something? – I don’t know, man.I guess. | – 在这工作的护士的灵魂 – 我不知道 我猜是 |
[26:09] | At this point, “I don’tknow”isn’t working for me. | 在这一点上 “我不明白”这和我有什么关系 |
[26:12] | See, uh, I thought we were done.I called Deacon.It’s happening. | 知道吗 我以为这儿的工作结束了 我和迪肯 说了 |
[26:16] | We’re getting out tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
[26:17] | I guess we got to do some quick research, then. | 那我们就要赶紧查查了 |
[26:20] | How?I mean, maybe you haven’t noticed… | 怎么查 我是说 或许你没注意 |
[26:22] | we’re in jail. | 我们在监狱里 |
[26:25] | You want to know about some nurse? | 你想知道护士的情况 |
[26:27] | – Why you want to know? – We got our reasons, | – 你为什么想知道 – 我们自有原因 |
[26:30] | but, uh, we’ll make it worth your while. | 但是 嗯 和我们说说绝对值得 |
[26:37] | So, this nurse, she would have white hair, onescrewed-up eye…is that ringing a bell? | 那么 这个护士 灰白色头发 一只眼睛有问题 你想起来没 |
[26:42] | – Yeah.Yeah, I remember her. – You remember her name? | – 是的 是的 我记得她 – 你记得名字吗 |
[26:46] | No, that’s still kind of fuzzy. | 不 还有点模糊 |
[26:54] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[26:56] | – I earned these. – Dean. | – 我赚来的 – 迪恩 |
[27:06] | Glockner…nurse glockner.Nasty old bitch worked here in the ’70s. | 格洛克纳 格洛克纳护士 70年代在这工作的讨厌的老女人 |
[27:11] | – You knew her? – I met her once. | – 你认识她 – 见过一次 |
[27:13] | Had to geta tetanus shot.She damnnear jabbed the needle through my arm. | 去打破伤风 她对着我的胳膊就是猛的一戳 |
[27:17] | – At least I got out of there alive. – What do you mean? | – 至少我还活着 – 你什么意思 |
[27:21] | I’ve heard these stories.Idon’t know if they were true. | 我听过不少传言 真假就难说了 |
[27:23] | – Cons love to talk, but we’re all liars. – What kind of stories? | – 囚犯是个大嘴巴 但我们的话不太可信 – 什么传言 |
[27:27] | Guys would go up with a cold.Next thing you know, they’re in a body bag. | 人们经常因感冒走进去 之后就被裹尸袋抬出来了 |
[27:31] | A whole rash of heart attacks…young guys, old guys. | 都是心脏病猝发 无论老少 |
[27:34] | – Heart attacks? – Yeah. | – 心脏病 – 是的 |
[27:36] | The story was glockner had it out for cons | 说是格洛克纳痛恨囚犯 |
[27:38] | and she did this, uh, charlesbronson thing with a hypodermic. | 只是用针头代替了刀枪 |
[27:43] | Anyway, that was the rumor.Nobody ever proved anything. | 总之是传言而已 没人去证实 |
[27:45] | – Whatever happened to glockner? – I don’t know. | – 格洛克纳怎么了 – 我不知道 |
[27:48] | I finished my bitand left.Next timeI landed back in here, she was gone. | 我打完针就走了 之后我再去她已经不在了 |
[27:52] | Okay, so let’s say thosestories on glockner were true. | 那好 我们假设关于格洛克纳的事都是真的 |
[27:55] | It’s a thought. | 只是一种说法 |
[27:56] | – In life, she’s a vigilante.In death, same thing. – Right | – 活着时她是个警员 死后还认为是 – 没错 |
[27:58] | but how is she tied in with the old cellblock? | 但是她怎么会被禁锢在旧牢房中 |
[28:01] | And if she’s going aftercons, why kill that one guard? | 而且如果她的目标是囚犯 为什么要杀死警卫 |
[28:03] | I did hear in the yard that thatguard wasn’t exactly squeaky clean, so | 我倒是听说那个警卫不太清白 |
[28:06] | maybe she’s going after anybodythat breaks a law, like me. | 或许她所有犯法的人都是她的目标 比如我 |
[28:10] | – You heard in the yard? – Yeah. | – 你在院子里也听见了 – 没错 |
[28:13] | Does it bother you at allhow easily you seem to fit in here? | 迪恩 你怎么能把监狱都当自己家一样 |
[28:17] | No, not really. | 没有 才没有 |
[28:18] | All right. Either way, weneed more info on glockner. | 那好 无论如何 我们要再去调查格洛克纳 |
[28:20] | If she’s buried…if so, where? | 如果她被埋葬了 如果是的话在哪 |
[28:24] | And we got five hours to get it. | 我们有5个小时去调查 |
[28:27] | No, no.Don’t give me that “we gotto see this thing through” look. | 别 别给我那副 “我们得解决这件事”的表情 |
[28:30] | We are leaving tonight, no matter what. | 无论如何我们今晚就走 |
[28:32] | I don’t want to let Deacon down.We do owe him. | 我不想令迪肯 失望 我们欠他的 |
[28:34] | Yeah, but we don’t owe him our lives, dean. | 确实 但也不用搭上你我的性命 迪恩 |
[28:40] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[28:42] | I’m gonna go talk with our lawyer. | 去找我们的律师 |
[28:46] | – You want me to what? – Her name was glockner. | – 你想让我做什么 – 她叫格洛克纳 |
[28:49] | She worked here as a nurse in the ’70s. | 70年代在这里做护士 |
[28:51] | I need you to find out everything youcan about her but, most importantly | 我要你找到和相关的一切 但最重要的是 |
[28:54] | – how she died and where she’s buried. – Are you nuts? | – 她怎么死的 埋在哪里 – 你疯了 |
[28:58] | Do you have any idea the kind of trouble you’re in? | 不记得自己惹上大麻烦了 |
[29:00] | – I have a vague notion. – Good | – 知道一点 – 那好 |
[29:02] | so let’s forget about some randomnurse and talk about your case. | 那就别理什么护士谈谈你们的案子 |
[29:05] | – Mara…it’s mara, right? – Yeah. | – 玛拉 你叫玛拉 对吧 – 是的 |
[29:08] | I get that you’re trying to help me. | 我知道你想帮我 |
[29:10] | I do, but believe me when I say thatthis is the best way that you can help. | 很清楚 但相信我 照我的话做才能真正帮到我 |
[29:14] | – Really? How?Explain that to me. – I wish I could, but I can’T. | – 是吗 怎么可能 解释一下 – 真希望我能 可惜不能 |
[29:19] | I’m just gonna have toask you to trust me on this. | 我只是请求你相信我所说的话 |
[29:21] | Why should I? | 我为什么要相信 |
[29:23] | – Hendrickson says you’re a monster. – I’m a monster? | – 亨德里克森说你们俩是怪物 – 我是怪物 |
[29:31] | Well, h-he’s wrong, okay? | 哦 他说错了 知道吗 |
[29:33] | I’m not what they say I am. | 我和他说的不一样 |
[29:35] | – Everybody says that. – Yeah. | – 人人都这么说 – 是吗 |
[29:39] | If you’re as smart a P.D.As I think you are, | 如果你和我想象中的一样聪明 |
[29:41] | then you can tell with just one look whetheror not your clients are guilty, just like that. | 你就可以一眼看出你的当事人是否有罪 就这样 |
[29:46] | So I want you to look at me, really look, | 我想叫你看着我 认真的看 |
[29:49] | and you tell me…am I guilty? | 告诉我 我像罪犯吗 |
[29:54] | We’re not the bad guys. | 我们不是坏人 |
[30:05] | – Did she go for it? – No. No, not so much. | – 她答应去查了 – 没 还没这么快 |
[30:07] | – But maybe she’ll still come around. – We can’t wait to find out. | – 或许她还在犹豫 – 我们可等不了她 |
[30:11] | – We could give it another day. – No, no, no. We’re leaving tonight, and that’s it. | – 我们再待一天 – 不 不 不 今晚就走 没得商量 |
[30:14] | – So we’re just gonna let these people die? – Don’t give me that, all right? | – 那就眼看着人们死去 – 别这么说 好吗 |
[30:17] | This was your stupid plan.I went alongwith it, but we’re sticking to the plan. | 你定了这个愚蠢的计划 我执行而已 现在已经有麻烦了 |
[30:22] | Okay.Uh, you leave.I’m gonna stay. | 那好 你走我留下 |
[30:25] | – Don’t turn away.Don’t turn away from me. – Screw you. | – 别走 不要离开我 – 去你的 |
[30:27] | What?Screw you! | 什么 去你的 |
[30:31] | All right, hard case.I see the usualmethods aingt gonna work with you. | 那好 硬骨头 普通的方法对付不了你们 |
[30:36] | You too, sweetheart. | 你也是 甜心 |
[30:51] | Take off. | 出去 |
[30:53] | I want to handle this alone. | 我单独来解决 |
[31:12] | Deacon, you are beating the holy hell out of me, man. | 迪肯 你可打我我够呛 老兄 |
[31:16] | Sorry, dean. | 抱歉 迪恩 |
[31:18] | I thought I was going easy on you. | 我以为我们很默契 |
[31:23] | – Just, uh, trying to make it look real. – Yeah. Well, mission accomplished. | – 只是 嗯 想演的逼真点 – 是啊 演出结束 |
[31:27] | – Thanks. – So, is it over? | – 多谢 – 事情完了 |
[31:30] | – No.Turns out, it wasn’t moody. – What? | – 不 情况有变 不是穆迪 – 是吗 |
[31:32] | – Yeah. – Then who? | – 是的 – 那是谁 |
[31:34] | Uh, we think it’s some nurse who used towork here, but we’re shy on all the intel. | 嗯 我们觉得是曾在这工作的某个护士 但还不能肯定 |
[31:38] | Which is why we should stick around.Until we find it. | 所以我们还要逗留几天 直到确定 |
[31:40] | – Oh, hey guys. – You want to have this fight for real, dean? | – 哦 伙计们 – 你不是来真的吧 迪恩 |
[31:42] | We got to go.We’ve got to go now! | 我们得走 现在就离开 |
[31:43] | – Guys. – We are leaving dean. | – 你们 – 必须得走 迪恩 |
[31:44] | Otherwise, we’ll be leaving in shacklesfor milwaukee, with hendrickson as company. | 否则我们会带着手铐 和亨德里克森一起去密尔沃基 |
[31:48] | – Oh, come on. – Guys! | – 哦 别这样 – 你们听我说 |
[31:49] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[31:53] | Your lawyer left this for you. | 你们的律师留下这个 |
[31:57] | Would you look at that. Man, I am freaking velvety smooth. | 看见了吧 我用温柔打动了她 |
[32:01] | You want to, maybe, open it up afteryou’re done patting yourself on the back? | 你可能做梦想过 打开看过再自夸不迟 |
[32:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 那好 |
[32:08] | – Wow. – What?You want to share with the class, dean? | – 哦 – 什么 不想给我们看看 迪恩 |
[32:11] | Glockner died in theold cellblock after moody bit it. | 格洛克纳死在穆迪的旧牢房 |
[32:14] | Seems they had a little inmate uprising. | 似乎邻里间不大和睦 |
[32:16] | she got caught in the middle. | 而她被牵涉之中 |
[32:18] | They dragged her to a solitary cellgave hera severe cerebral edema. | 他们把她扶到单间 大脑严重水肿 |
[32:22] | – Someone bashed her head in. – Yeah. | – 有人殴打她 – 没错 |
[32:24] | – Does it say where she’s buried? – Yep. | – 说了埋在哪里吗 – 是的 |
[32:27] | All right, then, let’s get you the hell out of here. | 那好 该送你们出去了 |
[32:31] | Don’t worry, Deacon.We’ll get rid of this thing. | 别担心 迪肯 我们会解决的 |
[32:36] | Good, because I want it out of my prison. | 好极了 我可不想监狱里有鬼魂 |
[32:40] | Boys, uh… | 孩子们 嗯… |
[32:43] | I can’t thank you enough for this. | 我不知道怎么感激你们好 |
[32:46] | I know it was asking a lotbut you still came through. | 我知道要求很过分但你们还是来了 |
[32:49] | Your daddy raised you right. | 你们父亲培养出了好儿子 |
[32:53] | – Well, we owed you. – Right. | – 哦 我们欠你的 – 那好 |
[32:58] | – Hope to see you again, huh? – Just not in here, okay? | – 希望有机会再见 嗯 – 千万别在这里 好吗 |
[33:02] | Yeah, we’ll do our best. | 哦 我们尽量 |
[33:06] | Oh… | 哦… |
[33:09] | – where do you want it? – What? | – 你想打哪 – 什么 |
[33:14] | Yeah, um…um… | 明白 嗯… |
[33:19] | make it look real, son. | 要动真格 |
[33:34] | oh, man, are you a sight for sore eyes. | 哦 老兄 你真是长有一对猫眼 |
[33:43] | You know, I almost wish Icould see hendrickson’s face. | 知道吗 真希望看看亨德里克森的表情 |
[33:46] | Really?Because I’d be happy ifI never saw him again. | 真的 不见他我会更高兴 |
[33:49] | – We’re not really out of the woods yet, dean, you know? – Yeah. | – 我们还没真正脱险 迪恩 知道吗 – 是啊 |
[33:56] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[34:04] | I told you.One of them came up behind me. | 我说过了 其中一人走到我身后 |
[34:07] | – You let them get the drop on you. – Yeah. | – 你被他们打昏了 – 是的 |
[34:09] | I screwed up, all right?What do you want me to say? | 我搞砸了 行了吧 你还想让我说什么 |
[34:11] | I want to know where they’re headed. | 我想知道他们去哪 |
[34:14] | – How the hell would I know? – Let’s start over again. | – 我怎么会知道 – 那重新来过 |
[34:18] | – For god’s sake. – Again | – 看在上帝的分上 – 再来 |
[34:19] | I want to know everything they didtoday, from the minute they woke up. | 我要知道他们今天所作的一切 从起床开始 |
[34:26] | Got up… | 起床… |
[34:28] | breakfast, visiting hours, rec time. | 吃早餐 探访时间 活动时间 |
[34:33] | – Any visitors? – Just their lawyer. | – 什么人探访 – 只有律师 |
[34:44] | It’s an easy question.What did you and Dean talk about? | 问题很简单 你和迪恩说了些什么 |
[34:48] | I have already told you.It was a privateconversation between me and my client. | 我已经说过了 这是我和当事人之间的私人谈话 |
[34:52] | Right, and three hours laterhe just happened to bust out. | 是啊 3小时候他就逃跑了 |
[34:57] | Now, tell me what he said. | 告诉我 他说过什么 |
[35:16] | We got to move it.Ifhendrickson gets to the lawyer… | 我们得快点 如果亨德里克森去问律师… |
[35:19] | I thought she couldn’t say anything. | 我想她什么也不会说 |
[35:20] | you know, that whole lawyer-client-privilege thing. | 知道吗 律师和当事人的谈话受法律保护之类的 |
[35:23] | – The privilege doesn’t apply, dean. – So she’ll talk? | – 你没申请保护 迪恩 – 那她就会说了 |
[35:26] | She has to. | 她必须说 |
[35:29] | That’s freaking super. | 变态法律 |
[35:30] | Let me make this simple. | 我们这样说吧 |
[35:32] | You don’t come clean, I will put youon the hook for aiding and abetting. | 你不说就是协助疑犯逃跑 |
[35:35] | – That is ridiculous. – You don’t think that I can? | – 太荒唐了 – 你以为我不会 |
[35:37] | You think this is some kind of game, lady? | 你以为我在耍询问技巧 女士 |
[35:39] | I am the last person you want to screw with. | 你可惹不起我 |
[35:42] | Now, tell me… | 现在 告诉我… |
[35:45] | what he said. | 他说了什么 |
[35:52] | He wanted me to do some research… | 他叫我去做调查 |
[35:55] | – …on a prison nurse that died in 1976. – What? Why? | – 一个死于1976年的监狱护士 – 什么 为什么 |
[36:00] | – I don’t know. – What else? | – 我不知道 – 还有什么 |
[36:05] | – They wanted to know where she was buried. – Did you find out where? | – 他们想知道她被埋在哪里 – 你查到了 |
[36:10] | – Yeah. – Did you tell them? | – 是的 – 你告诉他们了 |
[36:15] | yeah. | 是的 |
[36:25] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[37:11] | Got her. | 挖到她了 |
[38:05] | You let those two go. | 你放走了他们 |
[38:53] | Are you sure this is the right damn cemetery? | 你确定是这个墓地 |
[38:55] | She said mountainside…mountainside cemetery. | 她说半山 半山公墓 |
[39:32] | – thought we were screwed before? – Yeah, I know. | – 之前以为我们搞砸了 – 是啊 我知道 |
[39:36] | – We got to go deep this time. – “Deep, ” dean? | – 我们以后要低调点儿 – “低调” 迪恩 |
[39:40] | We should go to yemen. | 我们该去也门 |
[39:42] | Oh, I’m…not sure I’m ready to go that deep. | 哦 我… 可还没准备那么低调 |