时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off: | 我想爸爸想让我们继续他的工作 |
[00:04] | Saving people, hunting things. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 |
[00:07] | Family business. | 家族事业 |
[00:10] | Goodnight, love. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[00:12] | Hey, Dean. | 嘿 迪恩 |
[00:13] | – Daddy. – Hey, buddy. | – 爸爸 – 嘿 小伙计 |
[00:17] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[00:22] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[00:30] | Dean.This is my girlfriend, Jessica. | 迪恩 这是我的女朋友杰西卡 |
[00:32] | So here’s to Sam and his awesome LSAT victory. | 为萨姆法学考试胜利干杯 |
[00:35] | – What would I do without you? – Crash and burn. | – 没有你我该怎么做 – 会死得很惨 |
[00:42] | No! | 不 |
[00:44] | – I’m not gonna ditch the job. – Screw the job.man | – 我不就这样放弃工作的 – 去他妈的工作 老兄 |
[00:47] | I’m sick of the job anyway. We don’t get paid. | 我对工作没有好感 既没人付钱给我们 |
[00:49] | We don’t get thanked. The only thing we get’s bad luck. | 也没人感谢我们 我们得到的只有坏运气 |
[00:59] | – Yeah? – There’s a cop car outside. | – 是的 – 外面有辆警车 |
[01:01] | – You think it’s for us? – I don’t know. | – 你认为是给我们的 – 我不知道 |
[01:03] | I don’t see how. We ditched the plates, the credit cards. | 我们没留下任何线索 |
[01:07] | They’re leaving. False alarm. | 他们走了 是假警报 |
[01:09] | See, nothing to worry about. – Yeah, being fugitives… | – 看见了 没什么好担心的 – 做个逃犯 |
[01:12] | – …is a frigging dance party. – Hey, man… | – 可不好玩 – 嘿 老兄 |
[01:14] | chicks dig the danger vibe. | 放松点 |
[01:15] | You got anything? Are you kidding? How could I? | 有什么消息吗?开玩笑 我怎么会有? |
[01:19] | You got me sifting through, like, 50 square miles. | 你让我搜查方圆50英里的住宅区 |
[01:20] | – That’s where the victims disappeared. – I got diddlysquat. | – 所有的被害者都失踪了 – 我在处处蹲点 |
[01:23] | – What about you? – Just one thing. I’m pretty sure of it now. | – 你呢?- 只有一件事我现在清楚了 |
[01:26] | – We’re hunting a jinn. – A frigging genie? | – 我们在猎杀一个魔鬼 – 一个魔鬼? |
[01:29] | – You think these suckers can grant wishes? – I don’t know. | – 你认为那些混蛋真的能实现你的愿望?- 不知道 |
[01:32] | They’re powerful enough. But not exactly like Barbara Eden in harem pants. | 我猜它们有足够强大 但不像芭芭拉·艾登的女眷境地一样 |
[01:36] | Jinn have been feeding off people for centuries. | 妖魔残害人类已经几个世纪了 |
[01:38] | – They’re all over the Koran. – My God. | – 而且都掩盖了”古兰经” – 我的天啊 |
[01:41] | Barbara Eden was hot, wasn’t she? | 芭芭拉·艾登很性感不是吗? |
[01:43] | Way hotter than that Bewitched chick. | 甚至比那个着了魔的女人还性感 |
[01:45] | Are you even listening to me? | 你到底有没有在听我说? |
[01:47] | Ahem. Yeah. So where do the jinns lair up? | 当然 那个妖魔在哪里? |
[01:49] | Ruins, usually. The bigger, the better. More places to hide. | 废弃建筑物里 越大越好 它们都躲在那里 |
[01:52] | I saw a place a few miles back. I’m gonna go check it out. | 几英里那儿有个地方 我回去瞧瞧 |
[01:55] | No…Come pick me up first. | 不… 先来接我 |
[01:56] | No. I’m sure it’s nothing. I just wanna take a look around. | 我确定那里没什么东西 我只是去看看 |
[04:09] | – Dean? – Sam. | – 迪恩?- 萨姆 |
[04:10] | What’s going on? – I don’t know.I don’t know where I am. | – 怎么了?- 我不知道 我不知道我在哪儿 |
[04:13] | What? What happened? | 什么? 发生什么事了? |
[04:15] | – Well, the jinn, it attacked me. – The gin? | – 那个魔鬼攻击了我 – 松子? |
[04:17] | – You’re drinking gin? – No, ass hat, the jinn. | – 你喝了松子酒?- 不是 是魔鬼 |
[04:20] | The scary creature, remember? | 那可怕的生物 不记得了? |
[04:22] | It put its hand on me and then I woke up next to some hot chick. | 它把手放在我头上 然后我在一个性感女士的身旁醒来 |
[04:26] | Who, Carmen? | 谁? 卡门? |
[04:28] | – Who? – Dean, you’re drunk. | – 谁?- 迪恩 你喝醉了 |
[04:29] | – You’re drunk-dialing. – I’m not. | – 你喝醉了打了我的电话 – 我没喝醉 |
[04:30] | – Quit screwing around. – It’s late. | – 你别闹了 – 已经很晚了 |
[04:32] | All right, just get some sleep. | 好了 去睡会儿 |
[04:35] | – I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? – Wait, Sam. Sam. | – 我们明天见 好吗?- 等等 萨姆 萨姆 |
[04:53] | Lawrence? | 劳伦斯? |
[04:59] | What the hell? | 见鬼了? |
[05:01] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[05:03] | What are you doing up? | 你在干什么? |
[05:06] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[05:08] | Carmen, uh, I just, uh | 卡门 我只是… |
[05:10] | – Oh, you can’t sleep, huh? – Yeah. Ha-ha. | – 你睡不着是吗?- 是啊 |
[05:13] | Well, why don’t you come back to bed and let’s see if I can do anything to help? | 那么 不如你先回到床上 我看看能帮上你什么忙吧 |
[05:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:20] | – Yeah, in a minute. You go ahead. – Okay. | – 先等一下 你先去吧 – 好吧 |
[05:24] | – Don’t stay up too long. – No. | – 别呆太久了 – 不会的 |
[06:35] | Dean. | 迪恩? |
[06:37] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[06:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[06:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[06:47] | – I don’t know. – Well, come inside. | – 我不知道 – 那进来吧 |
[06:54] | Carmen just called and said you just took off all of a sudden. | 卡门打电话来 说你匆忙离开了 |
[07:00] | Carmen? | 卡门? |
[07:02] | Right. | 对啊 |
[07:04] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你个问题 |
[07:07] | When I was a kid, what did you always tell me when you put me to bed? | 当我还是孩子的时候 每次睡觉时你都和我说了那句话? |
[07:10] | – Dean, I don’t understand… – Just answer the question. | – 我不明白… – 回答我的问题 |
[07:14] | I told you angels were watching over you. | 我告诉你天使一直在照看你 |
[07:23] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:30] | Honey, you’re scaring me. | 亲爱的你吓着我了 |
[07:33] | – Now, just tell me what’s going on. – You don’t think that wishes can really? | – 告诉我到底发生了什么 – 你不认为愿望能成真的… |
[07:38] | What? | 什么? |
[07:40] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[07:42] | Forget it. I’m just, uh | 算了吧 我只是 |
[07:44] | I’m happy to see you, that’s all. | 很高兴见到你 就这些 |
[07:51] | You’re beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[07:53] | What? | 什么? |
[07:59] | Hey, when I was, uh | 我小时候 |
[08:00] | When I was young, was there ever a fire here? | 这里有没有着过火? |
[08:02] | No, never. | 从来没有 |
[08:05] | I thought there was. | 我以为发生过 |
[08:11] | I guess I was wrong. | 我猜我错了 |
[08:21] | Dad’s on a softball team? | 爸爸在垒球队 |
[08:25] | Dad’s softball team. It’s | 爸爸的垒球队 |
[08:28] | That’s funny to me. | 对我来说很可笑 |
[08:30] | He loved that stupid team. | 他热爱那个蠢队 |
[08:35] | Dad’s dead? | 爸爸过世了? |
[08:38] | And the thing that killed him was a | 杀了他的是… |
[08:41] | A stroke. | 中风啊 |
[08:43] | He died in his sleep, you know that. | 他死在睡梦中 你知道的 |
[08:47] | – That’s great. – Excuse me? | – 太好了 – 你说什么? |
[08:50] | That’s great. That he went peacefully, I mean, it- | 我说他死的很安祥 |
[08:55] | It sure beats the alternative. | 这样对他很公平 |
[09:00] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝多了吧? |
[09:02] | No, I haven’t. Mom. | 我没有 妈妈 |
[09:04] | I’m just gonna call Carmen and have her come pick you up, okay? | 我打电话让卡门来接你好吗? |
[09:07] | Wait. No. Don’t do-Don’t do that. Don’t do that. | 等等 不不 别这么做 |
[09:11] | – I wanna stay here. – Why? | – 我想待在这儿 – 为什么? |
[09:14] | Because I miss the place. | 因为我想念这个地方 |
[09:17] | It’s okay. You go to bed, okay? | 没关系的 你去睡吧 |
[09:34] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你肯定你没事吗? |
[09:37] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[09:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | Get some rest. | 休息下吧 |
[09:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:53] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:26] | Hey, it’s me. I can’t come to the phone- | 是我 我现在不能接电话 |
[10:31] | Well, I don’t think I’ve seen you in my class before. | 我不认为你是我班上的 |
[10:33] | You kidding me? I love your lectures. | 没开玩笑吧?我很喜欢你的讲座 |
[10:36] | You make learning fun. Ha-ha. | 你让上学变的有趣 |
[10:39] | So, what can I do for you? | 那我能为你做什么? |
[10:41] | What can you tell me about jinns? | 跟我说说妖魔吧 |
[10:43] | A lot of Muslims believe the jinn are very real. | 很多穆斯林认为 妖魔是真实存在的 |
[10:46] | – They’re mentioned in the Koran. – Yeah, I know. Get to the wish part. | – “古兰经”里写到过… – 实现愿望那部分 |
[10:49] | – What about it? – Do you think they could really do it? | – 那怎么了?- 他们真的能做到吗? |
[10:54] | Uh, no. No, I don’t think they can really do it. | 不 我不认为他们能做到 |
[10:59] | You understand, these are mythic creatures. | 你明白它们是神话里的对吗? |
[11:01] | Yeah. No, I know. I know. But, uh, I mean, in the stories. | 是啊 我知道 我指在故事里… |
[11:05] | You know, say you had a wish, uh, but you never even said it out loud. | 比如说你有个愿望 但你从来没说出过口 |
[11:08] | You know, like, that, uh… | 像你 |
[11:10] | That a loved one never died or that, uh, something awful never happened. | 爱的人从来都没死 那些糟糕的事从来 没发生过 |
[11:16] | Supposedly, yes. | 也许是这样 |
[11:18] | I mean, they have godlike power. They can alter reality however they want. | 它们有神一般的力量 它们能随心所欲的改变现实… |
[11:22] | Past, present, future. | 过去 现在 未来 |
[11:25] | Why would the jinn do it? | 妖魔为什么要这么做? |
[11:28] | What, self defense? Or maybe it’s not really evil. | 自卫吗?也许根本就不是魔鬼 |
[11:32] | Son. | 年轻人? |
[11:34] | You been drinking? | 你喝多了吧? |
[11:36] | Everybody keeps asking me that, but, uh, no. | 每个人都这么问我 但我没有 |
[11:44] | Who’d have thought, baby? We’re civilians. | 你以为你是谁?我们都是平民 |
[12:08] | Hey! What’s the matter with you? | 嘿 你怎么了 |
[12:29] | – Mm. This is the best sandwich ever. – Thank you. | – 这是世界上最好吃的三明治 – 谢谢 |
[12:33] | I tried to get ahold of Sam earlier. Where-? Where is he? | 我在找萨姆 他在哪儿? |
[12:37] | Oh, he’ll be here soon. | 他不久就会来的 |
[12:39] | Good. I’m dying to see him. | 我很想见他 |
[12:41] | Sweetie, uh, don’t get me wrong. | 亲爱的 别想歪了 |
[12:44] | I’m thrilled you’re hanging out here all of a sudden. | 你在这里我感到很奇怪 这么突然 |
[12:48] | But, uh, shouldn’t you be at work? | 但你是不是应该去工作了? |
[12:52] | Work? | 工作? |
[12:54] | At the garage. | 在车库里? |
[12:56] | Right. The garage. | 当然 车库 |
[12:59] | That’s where I work. Yeah. No. I’ve got the day off. Ha. | 那是我工作的地方 今天我休息 |
[13:03] | Good thing. | 真是件好事 |
[13:10] | The lawn looks like it could use some mowing. | 草坪要锄草了 |
[13:13] | – You wanna mow the lawn? – You kidding me? I’d love to mow the lawn. | – 你想要锄草?- 开玩笑吧?我很乐意锄草 |
[13:17] | Knock yourself out. | 那就去吧 |
[13:20] | Think you’d never mowed a lawn in your life. | 你知道你一生中都没锄过草 |
[14:21] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[14:32] | Jessica. Ha. | 杰西卡 |
[14:34] | Good to see you too, Dean. | 很高兴见到你 迪恩 |
[14:37] | Can’t breathe. | 你把我压着了 |
[14:41] | Sammy, look at you. | 萨姆 瞧瞧你 |
[14:42] | You’re with Jessica. That’s-I don’t believe it. | 你和杰西卡 我真不敢相信 |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:47] | Where’d you guys come from? | 你们从哪里来? |
[14:49] | – We just flew in from California. – California. | – 刚从加州回来 – 加州 |
[14:52] | Stanford, huh? Law school, I bet. | 斯坦福啊?一定是法律学院吧 |
[14:57] | I see you started off Mom’s birthday with a bang, as usual. | 妈妈的生日派对 还没开始你就开动了 |
[15:01] | Wait, Mom’s birthday? That’s today? | 妈妈的生日派对 今天吗? |
[15:04] | Yeah. Yeah, Dean, that’s today. That’s why we’re here. | 是的 迪恩 就是今天 我们来着就是为了这个 |
[15:08] | Don’t tell me you forgot. | 别和我说你忘记了 |
[15:16] | Wow, that looks awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[15:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:21] | To Mom. Happy birthday. | 向我们的妈妈 生日快乐 |
[15:22] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | – 生日快乐 – 谢谢你们 |
[15:24] | To Mom. Cheers. | 为了妈妈 干杯 |
[15:31] | I was really worried about you last night. | 昨晚我真为你担心 |
[15:33] | Oh, I’m-I’m good. | 我很好 |
[15:34] | I’m really good. | 我真的没事 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:38] | What do you say later we get you a cheeseburger? | 等会儿给你弄个芝士汉堡怎么样? |
[15:41] | Oh, God, yes. | 太好了 |
[15:43] | How did I end up with such a cool chick? | 我怎么会泡上你的? |
[15:46] | I just got low standards. | 我的标准比较低嘛 |
[15:52] | All right, Jess and I actually have another surprise for Mom’s birthday. | 好了 杰西和我还有一个惊喜 |
[15:56] | – Uh, you wanna tell them? – They’re your family. | – 你想告诉他们吗?- 他们是你的家人 |
[15:59] | All right. – What? Tell me what? | – 好吧 – 是什么?告诉我是什么? |
[16:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:05] | That’s wonderful. Congratulations. Thank you. | 太好了 恭喜了 谢谢 |
[16:08] | Congratulations. Thank you. | 恭喜了 谢谢 |
[16:12] | I’m so excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[16:13] | I just wish your dad was here. | 我真希望你爸爸也在场 |
[16:16] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[16:19] | Jessica, let me see that ring. | 给我看看那个戒指 |
[16:21] | – Congratulations, Sammy. – Thanks. | – 恭喜你 萨姆 – 谢谢 |
[16:23] | I’m really glad you’re happy. | 我真的希望你幸福 |
[16:59] | So, Dean, what was, uh…? | 那么 迪恩 餐厅里 |
[17:01] | What was all that back at the restaurant? | 你看到什么了? |
[17:03] | Oh, I thought I saw someone. I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我想我看到一个人了 没事的 |
[17:08] | Well, I had a lovely birthday. Thank you. | 这个生日我过的很开心 谢谢你们 |
[17:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:13] | – Night, Mom. – Yeah, well, I’m beat. | – 晚安 妈妈 – 好了 我要走了 |
[17:16] | – Ready to turn in? – Sure. | – 你准备好了吗?- 当然 |
[17:18] | – Good night, guys. Good night. | – 大家晚安 – 晚安 |
[17:19] | Wait a second. Wait a second. Come on, it’s not even 9:00 yet. | 等等 等等 还没过9点呐 |
[17:22] | Let’s go have a drink or something. | 我们一起喝一杯吧 |
[17:24] | – Maybe another time. – Come on, man. Look at us. | – 下次吧 – 来吧 瞧瞧我们 |
[17:27] | Huh? We both have beautiful women on our arms. You’re engaged. | 我们的女人多漂亮 你订婚了 |
[17:30] | Let’s go celebrate. | 我们一起来庆祝吧 |
[17:34] | Guys, can you excuse us? I just wanna talk to my brother. | 失陪一下 我和我兄弟有话要说 |
[17:37] | – Sure. – Thanks. | – 当然 – 谢谢 |
[17:38] | Come on, Carmen. | 来吧 卡门 |
[17:41] | So I needed to ask you… | 我要问你… |
[17:43] | Come here. | 这边来 |
[17:45] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:52] | What’s gotten into you? | 你中什么邪了? |
[17:54] | – What do you mean? – I mean, this whole… | – 你指什么?- 我指这一切 |
[17:56] | warm, fuzzy Ecstasy-trip thing. | 过度 热情的举止 |
[17:58] | I’m just happy for you, Sammy. | 我为你感到高兴 萨姆 |
[18:00] | Yeah. Right. That’s another thing. Since when do you call me “Sammy”? | 这另当别论 你什么时候开始叫我萨姆的? |
[18:04] | Dean. Come on. We don’t talk outside of holidays. | 拜托 迪恩 我们在假期外根本不说话 |
[18:08] | We don’t? | 不吗? |
[18:10] | Well, we should. I mean, you’re my brother. Ha. | 我们应该谈谈 你是我兄弟啊 |
[18:12] | “You’re my brother.” You know, that’s what you said when you snagged my ATM card. | “你是我兄弟”?是啊 你还偷走了我的信用卡 |
[18:16] | Or when you bailed on my graduation. Or when you hooked up with Rachel Nave. | 还有你在我的毕业典礼 上被保释出来?你还骗走了瑞秋·内夫 |
[18:22] | Who? | 谁? |
[18:23] | Uh, my prom date. | 我的舞伴 |
[18:25] | On prom night. | 在舞会上 |
[18:28] | Yeah, that does kind of sound like me. | 那听起来真像我 |
[18:30] | – Well, hey, man, I’m sorry about all that. – No. Look. It’s all right, man. I just- | – 我对这一切都感到很抱歉 – 没关系的 老兄 |
[18:34] | You know, I’m not asking you to change. I just, uh… | 我没让你改变 我只是… |
[18:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:40] | I guess we just don’t really have anything in common. You know? | 我猜我们就是 没有什么共同点 你知道吗? |
[18:47] | – Whoa, whoa. Yes, we do. Yes, we do. Ha. – What? | – 等等 我们有的 我们有啊 – 什么? |
[18:51] | – Hunting. – Hunting? | – 猎杀啊 – 打猎? |
[18:54] | I’ve never been hunting in my life, Dean. | 我从来没打过猎 迪恩 |
[18:58] | Yeah, well, we should go sometime. | 我们应该抽空去玩玩 |
[19:02] | I think you’d be great at it. | 你很擅长这个的 |
[19:12] | Get some rest. | 去歇会儿吧 |
[19:35] | My favorite. I guess you know me pretty well. | 我的最爱 你一定很了解我 |
[19:38] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[19:42] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[19:46] | Sammy and I, we don’t get along. | 萨姆和我总合不来 |
[19:50] | Well, you don’t really spend a lot of time together. | 你们不经常在一起 |
[19:52] | I mean, I just think you don’t know each other all that well. | 你们对对方不是很了解 |
[19:57] | For the record, he doesn’t know what he’s missing. | 他不知道自己失去的是什么 |
[20:02] | I could fix things with Sam. | 我能补偿萨姆 |
[20:05] | I can make it up to him. | 我能补偿他… |
[20:07] | To everyone. | 为了大家 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:12] | What’s gotten into you lately? | 最近你是怎么了? |
[20:15] | This isn’t gonna make a lick of sense to you. | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[20:20] | But I kind of feel like I’ve been given a second chance. | 我感觉我有了第二次机会 |
[20:24] | And I don’t wanna waste it. | 我不想放弃它 |
[20:26] | You’re right. That doesn’t make any sense. | 是啊 确实没什么道理 |
[20:33] | You know, I get it. | 我知道了 |
[20:35] | Get what? | 知道什么了? |
[20:38] | Why you’re the one. | 为什么是你 |
[20:44] | Whatever’s gotten into you, I like it. | 不管你怎么了 但我很喜欢 |
[20:58] | Oh, come on. Don’t do this to me now. I’ve gotta get ready for work. | 拜托 别这样对我 我还要去上班呢 |
[21:04] | You gotta work now? | 现在吗? |
[21:06] | I told you. I’ve got the night shifts on Thursday. | 我告诉过你 周四我有夜班 |
[21:11] | You work nights at the, uh…? | 你在… |
[21:16] | Hospital. | 医院 |
[21:19] | I’m dating a nurse. | 我和一个护士在约会 |
[21:22] | That is so respectable. | 真是体面啊 |
[21:27] | The olive oil must have a purpose here. | 橄榄油在这里一定有用处 |
[21:29] | I’ll take the olive oil, and we’ll just put a- | 我拿了橄榄油 我们就放 |
[21:32] | Just a touch of olive oil in. Okay. That’s all. | 一点橄榄油进去 就这样 |
[21:35] | You can’t make any mistakes with this machine. | 这个机器不会出差错的 |
[21:37] | Now, for liquid, I could use water… | 这些液体呢 可以用水 |
[21:39] | but I’m gonna use a little spinach- | 但我要用点… |
[21:45] | And today marks the anniversary of the crash… | 今天是联合航空公司 |
[21:47] | of United Britannia Flight 424. | 坠毁的周年纪念日 |
[21:51] | Indianapolis residents held a candlelight vigil… | 当地的居民手持蜡烛 在此守夜 |
[21:53] | in memory of the passengers and crew… | 为了纪念108名死去的乘客 和机组人员 |
[21:55] | – No. No, I stopped that crash. – …who lost their lives- | – 不 不 我阻止了那次坠机 – 谁失去了生命 |
[23:06] | All of them. | 他们所有的人… |
[23:09] | Everyone that you saved. Everyone Sammy and I saved. | 每个你救的人 我和萨姆救的人… |
[23:15] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[23:17] | And there’s this woman haunting me. | 还有一个女人一直在徘徊 |
[23:21] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[23:24] | I don’t know what the connection is. Not yet anyway. | 我不清楚这有什么联系 至少现在还不清楚 |
[23:27] | It’s like my old life is coming after me or something, you know? | 就好像对那个世界 还念念不忘 |
[23:30] | Like it doesn’t want me to be happy. | 就像它不想让我快乐 |
[23:32] | Of course, I know what you’d say. | 当然我知道你要怎么说 |
[23:35] | Well, not the you that played softball, but… | 不是打垒球的那个人 |
[23:38] | You’d say, “Go hunt the jinn. Hey, it put you here, it could put you back. | 你对我说”去猎杀那些妖魔” 它把你弄到这里 它也能把你弄回去 |
[23:42] | Your happiness for all those people’s lives. No contest, right?” | 你的幸福还是所有这些人的生命?对吗? |
[23:49] | But why? | 但为什么? |
[23:50] | Why is it my job to save these people? | 为什么是我要救他们 |
[23:54] | Why do I have to be some kind of hero? | 为什么我要当什么英雄? |
[23:57] | What about us, huh? | 我们怎么办? |
[23:58] | What, Mom’s not supposed to live her life? Sammy’s not supposed to get married? | 妈妈不应该还活着?萨姆不应该结婚? |
[24:04] | Why do we have to sacrifice everything, Dad? | 我们为什么要牺牲一切 爸爸? |
[24:09] | It’s- | 这… |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:28] | That was so easy, I’m embarrassed for you. | 太简单了 我为你而感到羞耻 |
[25:30] | Dean? What the hell are you doing here? | 迪恩?你在这儿干嘛? |
[25:33] | I was looking for a beer. | 我在找酒喝 |
[25:35] | In the china cabinet? | 在放瓷器的柜子里找? |
[25:43] | – That’s Mom’s silver. – Sam | – 那是妈妈的银器 – 萨姆 |
[25:45] | What, you broke into the house… | 干什么 你闯进来就是为了 |
[25:46] | – …to steal Mom’s silver? – It’s not what it looks like. | – 偷妈妈的银器 – 不是你看到的那样 好吗? |
[25:49] | – I didn’t have a choice. – Oh, really? Why? | – 我没得选择 哦 是吗 – 为什么? |
[25:51] | What’s so damn important that you gotta steal from your mother? | 有什么是那么该死的重要 重要到你要去偷自己妈妈的银器? |
[25:55] | – You want the truth? – Yeah. Yeah, I do. | – 你想要知道真相吗 – 是的 是的 我想要知道 |
[26:00] | I owe somebody money. | 我欠人钱 |
[26:03] | – Who? – A bookie. I lost big on a game. | – 谁 – 一个赛马的赌注者 我输了很多 |
[26:05] | – I gotta bring him the cash tonight. – I can’t believe we’re even related. | – 我今天晚上就要带现金去给他 – 我不敢相信我们居然有血缘关系 |
[26:09] | Sam, I’m sorry. | 萨姆 对不起 |
[26:12] | I’m sorry that we don’t get along. | 我很抱歉我们相处得不太好 |
[26:15] | And I wish to hell I could stay and fix it. | 我真的希望可以留下来弥补这一切 |
[26:19] | But I gotta do this. | 但是我一定要做这件事 |
[26:21] | People’s lives depend on it. | 人们的生命就悬在这上面了 |
[26:24] | What are you talking about, Dean? | 你在说什么呢 迪恩? |
[26:27] | Nothing. Forget it. Just, uh… | 没什么 忘掉吧 只是 呃… |
[26:32] | Hey, tell Mom I love her. | 嘿 告诉妈妈我爱她 |
[26:38] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[26:43] | I’ll see you, Sammy. | 再见 萨姆 |
[27:11] | – Get out car. – I’m going with you. | – 下车 – 我要和你一起去 |
[27:13] | – You’re gonna slow me down. – Tough. | – 你只会拖我后腿 – 这很危险 |
[27:14] | – You could get hurt. – And so could you. | – 你可能会受伤的 – 你也是啊 |
[27:17] | – Sam…Whatever stupid thing you’re about to do… | – 萨姆 – 听着 无论你要做的是什么蠢事 |
[27:19] | you’re not doing it alone. And that’s that. | 你不可能一个人去做 就这样 |
[27:22] | I don’t understand. Why are you doing this? | 我不明白 你为什么要这样? |
[27:26] | Because you’re still my brother. | 因为你终究还是我哥哥 |
[27:31] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[27:34] | What are you calling me a bitch for? | 你… 你叫我贱人做什么? |
[27:36] | – You’re supposed to say, “jerk.” – What? | – 你应该回敬我一句”混蛋”的 – 什么? |
[27:38] | Never mind. | 没关系了 |
[27:52] | – What’s in the bag? – Nothing. | – 包里面是什么 – 没什么 |
[27:57] | – Nothing? – Yeah, nothing. | – 没什么吗 – 是的 没什么 |
[27:59] | Fine. | 很好 |
[28:02] | – You don’t wanna do that. – Oh, really? | – 你不会想要那么做的 – 哦 是吗? |
[28:08] | – What the hell is this? – Blood. | – 该死的这是什么东西 – 血 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I can see that it’s blood, Dean. What the hell is it doing in here? | 是啊 我看得出来这是血来着 但是这东西在这是要干嘛? |
[28:13] | – You don’t really wanna know. – No, I do really wanna know. | – 你不会真想要知道的 – 不 我真的想要知道 |
[28:17] | – I really, really do. – Well, you’re gonna find out sooner or later. | – 我真的 真的想知道 – 好吧 反正你迟早都会知道的 |
[28:19] | I needed a silver knife dipped in lamb’s blood. | 我需要一把沾着羊血的银刃 |
[28:22] | You needed a silver knife dipped in lamb’s blood why? | 你需要一把沾着羊血的银刀 为什么? |
[28:25] | Because there’s this creature, a jinn, and I have to hunt it. | 因为有这样一种生物 一个神灵 我要去猎捕它 |
[28:28] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 呃 |
[28:31] | – Stop the car. – I know how it sounds. | – 停车 – 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[28:33] | – Great. Just stop the car. – It’s the truth, Sam. | – 太好了 停车 – 这是真的 萨姆 |
[28:36] | There are things out in the dark. There are bad things. | 在外面的黑暗中真的有些东西存在着 那些邪恶的东西 |
[28:39] | There are nightmare things. | 那些像噩梦一般的东西 |
[28:41] | People have to be saved. If we don’t save them, then nobody will. | 人们需要被拯救 而如果我们不去救他们 就没人会了 |
[28:49] | So I just…I wish. | 所以我只好… 我希望 |
[28:58] | What the hell was that? That was my phone. | 这是干什么 迪恩 那是我的电话 |
[29:00] | I’m not going to a rubber room. And we got work to do. | 我不会呆到一间橡皮房去 萨姆 而且我们有工作要做 |
[29:03] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是试着要帮助你 迪恩 |
[29:04] | – I don’t want you to get hurt. – What, you protect me? | – 我不想你把自己弄伤 – 你在保护我? |
[29:07] | – Yeah. – Oh, that’s hilarious. | – 是的 – 哦 那真值得高兴 |
[29:09] | Why don’t you just sit tight and try not to get us both killed? | 你为什么不坐坐好 然后试着别让我们两个都被杀掉? |
[29:35] | Where are we? – Well, we’re not in Kansas anymore. | – 我们在哪 – 恩 我们已经不在堪萨斯州了 |
[29:41] | Illinois. | 伊利诺斯州 |
[29:43] | And you think something’s in there? | 你认为有东西在那里? |
[29:45] | I know it is. | 我知道有 |
[29:58] | See? There’s nothing here, Dean. | 看到了吗 这里什么也没有 迪恩 |
[30:06] | Look, Carmen’s gotta be worried sick about you, Dean. Come on, let’s just go. | 听着 卡门会担心死你的 迪恩 来吧 我们走吧 |
[30:17] | What the hell is that? | 那该死的是什么东西? |
[30:20] | Stay behind me. Keep your mouth shut. | 呆在我后面别说话 |
[30:49] | What the hell? | 该死的这是怎么了? |
[31:05] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[31:12] | Dean, what’s going on? | 迪恩 发生了什么事?嘘 |
[31:28] | Where’s my dad? | 我的爸爸在哪儿? |
[31:31] | I don’t know. No. | 我不知道 不 |
[31:35] | Don’t. No. Where’s my dad? | 不 我爸在哪儿? |
[31:39] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[31:45] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[32:33] | This is real? You’re not crazy? – She didn’t know where she was. | – 这是真的吗 你没有疯 – 她不知道她在哪里 |
[32:37] | She thought she was with her father. | 她以为她正和她父亲在一起 |
[32:48] | What if that’s what the jinn does? | 如果这就是神灵所做的怎么办? |
[32:50] | It doesn’t grant you a wish. | 它并没有实现你的愿望 |
[32:52] | – It just makes you think it has. – Look, man, that thing could come back… | – 它只是让你以为愿望被实现了 – 听着 兄弟 那东西随时可能回来 |
[32:55] | all right? | 好吗 |
[33:18] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[33:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:22] | What if I’m like her? | 如果我和她一样怎么办? |
[33:23] | What if I’m tied up in here someplace? | 如果我也被绑在这里的某一处怎么办? |
[33:27] | What if all this is in my head? | 如果这一切都是我想象的怎么办? |
[33:33] | I mean, it could, you know… | 我的意思是 这有可能的 你知道 |
[33:36] | Maybe it gives us some kind of supernatural acid… | 可能它给了我们某些超自然的幻觉 |
[33:39] | – …and then just feeds on us slow. – No. Dean, that doesn’t make sense, okay? | – 然后慢慢的喝我们的血 – 不 迪恩 那根本说不通 好吗? |
[33:44] | What if that’s why she keeps appearing to me? | 如果这就是她一直出现在我面前的原因怎么办? |
[33:47] | She’s not a spirit. | 她不是鬼魂 |
[33:48] | It’s like more and more I’m catching flashes of reality. I’m in here somewhere. | 就好象我越来越能捕捉到现实中的片段 |
[33:52] | I’m catatonic. | 我很紧张 |
[33:53] | And I’m taking all this stuff in. | 就好象我在这里的某处不停的接收这些幻想 |
[33:55] | But I can’t snap out of it. | 却停不下来也醒不过来 |
[33:56] | Yeah. Okay. Look, you’re right. I was wrong. You’re not crazy. | 好了 听着 是的你是对的 我错了 你没疯 |
[33:59] | But we-We need to get out of here. Fast. | 但是我们要快些离开这里 |
[34:04] | I don’t think you’re real. | 我不认为你是真的 |
[34:09] | Did you feel that? You feel this? I’m real. This is not an acid trip. | 你感觉到了吗 你感觉到了吗 我是真实的 这不是一次迷幻之旅 |
[34:12] | I’m real and that thing’s gonna come down here and kill us for real. | 我是真的 然后那东西会回来这里把我们两个真的都杀掉 |
[34:16] | – Now, please. – There’s one way to be sure. | – 现在 拜托 – 有一个办法去确定 |
[34:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂 喂 喂 喂 |
[34:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:22] | It’s an old-wives’ tale. If you’re about to die in a dream, you wake up. | 这是一个古老的传说 如果在梦里你就快要死掉了 你就会醒过来 |
[34:25] | – No. No. No. That’s crazy, all right? – Maybe. | – 不 不 不 那太疯狂了 好吗 – 也许 |
[34:28] | – You’re gonna kill yourself-Okay. – Or I’m gonna wake up. | – 你会杀了你自己 – 或者我会清醒过来 |
[34:32] | – One or the other. – Look. | – 两者中的一个 – 听着 |
[34:35] | This isn’t a dream, all right? I’m here, with you, now… | 这不是一场梦 好吗 我现在正和你在一起 |
[34:38] | and you are about to kill yourself, Dean. | 而你就快要弄死自己了 迪恩 |
[34:41] | No, I’m pretty sure. | 不 我挺有把握的… |
[34:46] | Like 90 percent sure. | 大概90%肯定 |
[34:49] | But I’m sure enough. | 但是已经足够确定了 |
[34:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:04] | Why’d you have to keep digging? | 为什么你要不停的追究? |
[35:07] | Why couldn’t you have left well enough alone? | 为什么你就不能好好和我们在一起? |
[35:12] | You were happy. | 你是快乐的 |
[35:19] | Put the knife down, honey. | 把刀放下 亲爱的 |
[35:23] | You’re not real. | 你不是真实的 |
[35:25] | None of it is. | 所有的这一切都不是 |
[35:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 并没有关系啊 |
[35:31] | It’s still better than anything you had. | 这仍然比你所拥有的东西都好 |
[35:34] | – What? – It’s everything you want. | – 什么 – 这是所有你想要的 |
[35:36] | We’re a family again. | 我们又是一家人了 |
[35:40] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[35:43] | I’ll die. | 我会死 |
[35:45] | The jinn’ll drain the life out of me in a couple of days. | 那个神灵几天内就会把我喝干 |
[35:49] | But in here, with us, it’ll feel like years… | 但是在这里 和我们在一起 |
[35:53] | like a lifetime. | 好像一辈子 |
[35:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:59] | No more pain or fear. | 不再有伤痛 不再有恐惧 |
[36:02] | Just love and comfort and safety. | 只有爱 舒适 和安稳 |
[36:08] | Dean. Stay with us. | 迪恩 和我们一起 |
[36:12] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[36:15] | You don’t have to worry about Sam anymore. | 你不用再担心萨姆 |
[36:18] | You get to watch him live a full life. | 你会看着他一辈子 |
[36:33] | We can have a future together. | 我们会有个未来 |
[36:35] | Have our own family. | 组成我们自己的家庭 |
[36:38] | I love you, Dean. | 我爱你 迪恩 |
[36:41] | Please. | 求你 |
[36:48] | Why is it our job to save everyone? | 为什么拯救所有人是我们的责任? |
[36:53] | Haven’t we done enough? | 我们做得还不够么? |
[36:56] | I’m begging you. | 我在乞求你 |
[37:01] | Give me the knife. | 给我那把刀 |
[37:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:26] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[37:28] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[37:30] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[37:32] | Oh, God. Come on. | 哦 上帝 |
[37:34] | Hey, wake up. | 嘿 醒一醒 |
[37:37] | Wake up, damn it. | 醒醒 该死的 |
[37:40] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[37:42] | Oh, Auntie Em. | 嗨 是你 |
[37:45] | There’s no place like home. | 这世上就没地方会像家一样了 |
[37:47] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[37:49] | – I thought I lost you for a second. – You almost did. | – 有一瞬间我以为我失去你了 – 你差一点点就失去我了 |
[37:55] | Let’s get you down. | 让我把你放下来 |
[38:03] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[38:13] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[39:01] | She’s still alive. Sam. | 她还活着 萨姆 |
[39:10] | I got you. | 我找到你了 |
[39:12] | I got you. We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我找到你了 我们把你从这里弄出去 好吗? |
[39:14] | I got you. | 我找到你了 |
[39:17] | I got you. | 我找到你了 |
[39:37] | Okay. Uh, thank you so much for the update. Okay. Bye. | 好的 呃 好吧 非常感谢你提供的信息 好吧 再见 |
[39:41] | That was the hospital. The girl’s been stabilized. | 是医院 那个女孩的状况已经稳定下来了 |
[39:45] | Good chance she’s gonna pull through. | 好运气 她会熬过去的 |
[39:47] | – That’s good. – Yeah. | – 那很好 – 是啊 |
[39:52] | How about you? You all right? | 你呢 你还好吗 |
[39:55] | Ahem. Yeah, I’m all right. | 是的 我还好 |
[40:00] | You should’ve seen it, Sam. | 你该看看的 萨姆 |
[40:03] | Our lives. | 我们的生活 |
[40:07] | You were such a wussy. | 你是个那样的好人 |
[40:10] | So we didn’t get along, then, huh? | 所以 我们不太合得来了 对吧? |
[40:12] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不 – 是啊 |
[40:15] | I thought it was supposed to be this perfect fantasy. | 我以为应该是那种完美幻想 |
[40:17] | It wasn’t. | 不是 |
[40:21] | It was just a wish. | 那只是一个愿望 |
[40:23] | Yeah, I wished for Mom to live. | 我希望妈妈活着 |
[40:25] | If Mom never died, we never went hunting. And you and me just never, uh… | 妈妈一直没死 我们也一直没有去猎魔 然后你和我也一直没有 |
[40:30] | – …you know. – Yeah. | – 你知道的 – 是的 |
[40:34] | Well, I’m glad we do. | 我很高兴我们能像现在这样 |
[40:39] | And I’m glad you dug yourself out, Dean. | 然后我也很高兴你把你自己拉出来了 |
[40:43] | Most people wouldn’t have had the strength. They would have stayed. | 大部分人不会有这种力量 他们会选择留下 |
[40:46] | Yeah. Lucky me. | 是啊 幸运的我 |
[40:51] | I gotta tell you, though, man. You had Jess. | 我该告诉你的 尽管 你有了杰西 |
[40:55] | Mom was gonna have grandkids. | 妈妈就快要有孙子孙女了 |
[40:58] | Yeah, but, Dean, it wasn’t real. | 是的 但是 迪恩 那不是真的 |
[41:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:05] | But I wanted to stay. | 但我想留下 |
[41:11] | I wanted to stay so bad. | 我那么那么的想要留下 |
[41:17] | I mean, ever since Dad… | 我的意思是 自从爸爸死了之后… |
[41:21] | all I can think about is how much this job’s cost us. | 我所能想到的都是这份工作让我们付出了怎样的代价 |
[41:31] | We’ve lost so much. | 我们失去了太多 |
[41:35] | We’ve… | 我们也 |
[41:37] | sacrificed so much | 牺牲了太多 |
[41:39] | But people are alive because of you. It’s worth it, Dean. | 但是人们因为你而得救活了下来 都值得 迪恩 值得了 |
[41:42] | It is. It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[41:46] | And, you know, it hurts like hell, but it’s worth it. | 你知道的 这真的很伤 但是它值得 |