时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Storm’s coming. And you boys, you are smack in the middle of it. | 风暴就要来了 而你们两个 你们就摇逸在风暴的中心 |
[00:12] | You know the truth about Sammy and the other children. | 你的孩子 你的萨姆 还有其他的孩子 |
[00:16] | – Andrew Gallagher. – Ava Wilson. | – 安迪·格立科特 – 艾娃·威尔森 |
[00:18] | – I didn’t hurt anybody. – Not yet. | – 我谁也没有伤害 – 还没有 |
[00:20] | Max, your abilities started seven months ago, right? | 麦克斯 你的能力从 7个月前开始的 对吗? |
[00:23] | – How’d you know that? – The same thing killed our mothers. | – 你怎么知道 – 我们的母亲死于同一场事故 |
[00:28] | You and I were chosen.For what? | 你和我都是被选中的 为什么 |
[00:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:35] | I saw this guy die, days before it happened. | 在事情发生前 我看到这个家伙死了 |
[00:38] | You can make people do things. You can tell them what to think. | 你可以控制人们做事 不是吗?你可以控制他们去想些什么 |
[00:41] | – Cherry ride. Can I have it? – Sure, man. | – 很棒的车 我能开下吗 – 当然 伙计 |
[00:47] | You must be one of us. The psychics. | 你肯定是我们中的一份子 什么? 超能力者 |
[00:50] | Screw you, buddy, | 滚吧 伙计 |
[00:51] | because I’m a secretary from Peoria and I’m not part of anything. | 因为我是从帕奥利亚来的秘书 我不属于任何东西的一部分 |
[00:54] | This demon tells me they have soldiers to fight in this coming war. | 恶魔告诉我 他们有他们的战士 会在即将到来的战争中战斗 |
[00:57] | Psychics fighting on hell’s side. | 超能力者为恶魔战斗 |
[01:00] | The yellow-eyed man tells me to do things, awful things. | 那黄眼的男人让我去做 一些事 恶心的事 |
[01:03] | – He told me he’s got big plans. – Maybe this is his plan. | – 他告诉我他 有一个大计划 – 也许这就是他的计划 |
[01:06] | – Maybe we’re all supposed to be… – What? Killers? Give me a break. | – 也许我们都该是… – 什么 杀手 得了吧 |
[01:09] | No one’s heard anything about Ava. She just into thin air, you know. | 没有人有艾娃的任何消息 她消失了 知道吗 |
[01:16] | – It’s sulfur. – Ava. | – 硫磺 – 艾娃 |
[01:17] | The demon’s been here. | 魔鬼来过这里 |
[01:19] | There’s something big and bad coming. Their side holds all the cards. | 如果坏事将要发生 它会来的很快 他们那边拥有所有的底牌 |
[01:22] | You can’t run from this. And you can’t protect me. | 我们无法躲避 你也不可能保护我 |
[01:25] | Damn it, Sam, this whole thing is spinning out of control. | 可恶 萨姆 整件事正逐渐失去控制 |
[01:46] | Don’t forget the extra onions this time, huh? | 嗨 这次别忘了多加点洋葱 |
[01:48] | Dude… | 伙计 |
[01:50] | I’m the one who’s gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions. | 我应该是那个 吃着双份洋葱… 开车的人 |
[01:56] | Hey, see if they got any pie. | 嗨 看看他们有没有馅饼卖 |
[01:59] | Bring me some pie. | 给我带点馅饼 |
[02:03] | I love me some pie. | 给我带点馅饼 |
[02:49] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[03:17] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[03:31] | Sulfur. | 硫磺 |
[03:34] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[03:36] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[03:39] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[03:43] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[03:50] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[05:57] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[05:57] | Sam. | 萨姆? |
[05:58] | – What are you doing here? – I don’t know. | – 你在这儿干嘛?- 我不知道那 |
[06:00] | What am I doing here? | 我在这儿干嘛? |
[06:01] | – I don’t know. – Just…Where are we? | – 我不知道 – 我们在哪儿? |
[06:03] | – Andy, look, calm down. – I can’t calm down. | – 安迪 听着 冷静下来 – 我冷静不下来 |
[06:05] | I have just woke up in frigging Frontierland. | 我刚从个怪异的梦中醒来 |
[06:09] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么? |
[06:12] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[06:14] | My fourth bong-load. | 抽我第四根大麻 |
[06:17] | It was weird. | 很奇怪 |
[06:19] | All of a sudden, there was this really intense smell, like, uh- | 突然之间 有一种非常剧烈的味道 就像是… |
[06:25] | – Like sulfur? – How did you know that? | – 像硫磺?- 你怎么知道? |
[06:28] | – Dean. – Your brother, is he here? | – 迪恩 – 你兄弟他… 他在这儿吗? |
[06:31] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[06:34] | I don’t know if he’s- | 我不知道他是否… |
[06:40] | Help me, please. I’m locked in here. | 救我 我被锁在这了 |
[06:42] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[06:44] | Help. Help me. | 不 救救我 |
[06:47] | Okay. Okay. I’m here. We’re gonna get you out, all right? | 好了 好了 我在这儿 我们救你出去 好吗? |
[06:50] | – Just hold on a second. Please. | – 等一下 – 拜托 |
[06:59] | – All right, one second. – Please. | – 好了 马上 – 拜托 |
[07:03] | – Ava? – Oh, my God. Sam. | – 艾娃 – 我的上帝 萨姆 |
[07:09] | – I guess you know each other. – Yeah. | – 我猜你俩互相认识 – 是的 |
[07:12] | How did you…? I mean… | 你怎么… 我怎么… |
[07:13] | – Ava, have you been here this whole time? – What whole time? | – 艾娃 你一直都在那里面吗?- 什么一直? |
[07:17] | – I just woke up in there a half an hour ago. – Well, you’ve been gone for five months. | – 我半小时前在里面刚醒 – 你已经消失5个月了 |
[07:20] | My brother and I have been looking for you everywhere. | 我和我兄弟到处找你 |
[07:23] | Okay, that’s impossible, because I saw you two days ago. | 这不可能 因为我在2天前刚见过你 |
[07:25] | You didn’t. I’m sorry. | 你没有 对不起 |
[07:28] | But that makes no sense. It’s… | 但这没有道理 这… 不… |
[07:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[07:34] | My fiancé, Brady, if I’ve been missing for that long, he must be freaking out. | 我的未婚夫 布洛迪 如果我失踪那么久 他肯定会抓狂的 |
[07:40] | Well | 好吧 |
[07:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:46] | Andy. Also freaking out. | 安迪 也同样抓狂了 |
[07:49] | Okay. What’s happening? | 好的 发生了什么? |
[07:53] | I don’t know. I don’t really know yet. | 我… 我真的不清楚 |
[07:55] | But I know one thing. I know what the three of us have in common. | 但我知道一件事 我知道我们三个人的共通点 |
[07:59] | Hello? Is anybody there? | 你好 有人吗 |
[08:01] | – Maybe more than three. – Wait. | – 也许不只3个 – 等等 |
[08:08] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[08:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:12] | – Hey, are you guys all right? – I think so. | – 嗨 你们没事吧?- 我想是吧 |
[08:15] | I’m Sam. | 我叫萨姆 |
[08:16] | – I’m Jake. – Lily. | – 我是扎克 – 莉莉 |
[08:18] | – Are there any more of you? – No. | – 还有没有其他人 – 没有了 |
[08:20] | How did we even get here? A minute ago I was in San Diego. | 我们怎么会到这里来的?一分钟前我还在圣地亚哥 |
[08:23] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, I went to sleep last night in Afghanistan. | 如果能让你感觉好一点的话… 昨晚我还睡在阿富汗 |
[08:28] | Let me take a wild guess. You two are both 23? | 让我大胆的猜下 你们俩都是23岁? |
[08:32] | We all are. And we all have abilities. | 我们都是23岁 我们都有”能力” |
[08:35] | – What? – It started a little over a year ago… | – 什么 – 始于1年多前 |
[08:38] | when you found you could do things. Things you didn’t think were possible. | 你发现你可以做那些 你从前认为不可能的事 |
[08:43] | I have visions. I see things before they happen. | 我有幻觉 我可以看到还没发生的事情 |
[08:46] | Yeah, me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[08:47] | I can put thoughts into people’s heads, like, make them do stuff. | 我可以把意志灌输到人们的脑中 像让他们做事 |
[08:50] | But don’t worry, I don’t think it works on you guys. | 不过别担心 我认为不会对你们起作用 |
[08:53] | Oh, but get this, um, I’ve been practicing. | 但是听听这个 我一直在练习… |
[08:55] | Training my brain, like meditation, right? | 训练我的大脑 像冥想一样 好吗? |
[08:57] | So now, it’s not just thoughts I can beam out but images too. | 所以现在 我不只可以传输意志 |
[09:01] | Like, anything I want. It’s like, bam! People, they see it. | 同样还有图像 像… 我想到的任何东西 就像… 哗 人们就看到了 |
[09:04] | This one guy I know, total dick. | 我认识一个家伙 绝对的混蛋 |
[09:06] | I used it on him. | 我在他身上使用 |
[09:09] | Gay porn, all hours of the day. | 和同性恋做爱了一整天 |
[09:12] | It’s just like-You should have seen the look on his face. | 就像是… 你们应该看看他的表情 |
[09:23] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[09:26] | So you go, “Simon says give me your wallet, ” and they do? | 那么如果你说”西蒙说把你 的钱包给我” 他们就会做? |
[09:29] | You have visions? That’s great. I’d kill for something like that. | 你有幻觉? 那很棒 我非常想要那样的能力 |
[09:33] | – Lily, listen. It’s okay. – No, it’s not. | – 莉莉 听着 没事的 – 不 不是 |
[09:36] | I touch people… | 我碰到人 |
[09:38] | their hearts stop. | 人的心脏就会停止 |
[09:40] | I can barely leave my house. | 我几乎不能离开我的房子 |
[09:42] | My life’s not exactly improved. | 我的生活也根本没有好转 |
[09:45] | So screw you. | 所以滚你的吧 |
[09:46] | – I just wanna go home. – And what, we don’t? | – 我只想回家 – 我们不想吗? |
[09:48] | – Don’t talk to me like that. – Hey gus please come. | – 别那样和我说话 – 嗨 伙计们 拜托 |
[09:50] | Look, whether we like it or not, we’re all here. | 听着 无论我们喜不喜欢 我们都在这里了 |
[09:52] | And so we all have to deal with this. | 所以我们都要面对这个 |
[09:55] | Who brought us here? | 谁把我们带到这里? |
[09:58] | It’s less of a who. It’s more of a what. | 并不该是”谁” 更应该是”什么” |
[10:01] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[10:05] | It’s, uh- | 是 呃… |
[10:08] | It’s a demon. | 是一个魔鬼 |
[10:14] | This is it. | 就是这个了 |
[10:16] | All demonic signs and omens over the past month. | 上个月所有 出现恶魔征兆和预示的地方 |
[10:18] | – You’re joking, there’s nothing here. – Exactly. | – 你开玩笑吗 这什么都没有 – 完全正确 |
[10:22] | Come on. There’s gotta be something. What about the normal, low-level stuff? | 拜托 一定会有什么的 那正常的呢 低等级的那些 |
[10:25] | – Exorcisms, that kind of thing. – That’s what I’m telling you. Nothing. | – 你知道的 驱魔招魂那种 – 我告诉你了 什么都没有 |
[10:28] | It’s completely quiet. | 完完全全的安静 |
[10:29] | How we supposed to look for Sam? Close our eyes and point? | 那我们怎么找萨姆 闭上眼睛点地图吗? |
[10:37] | Ash, what do you got? | 阿什 有什么线索吗? |
[10:38] | Okay, listen, it’s a big negatory on Sam. | 好了 听着 没有什么关于萨姆的线索 |
[10:41] | Come on, you gotta give us something. | 拜托 伙计 你得给我们些线索 |
[10:43] | We’re looking at a 3000-mile haystack here. | 我们正在这儿对着 3000多英里长的干草堆发呆呢 |
[10:45] | Listen, Dean… | 听着 迪恩 |
[10:48] | I did find something. | 我的确找到了一些线索 |
[10:49] | Well, what? | 好吧 是什么 |
[10:51] | I can’t talk over this line, Dean. | 我不能在电话里说 迪恩 |
[10:53] | – Come on, I don’t have time for this. – Make time. | – 行了 我没有时间 – 找时间 |
[10:55] | Okay, because this- | 好吗? 因为… |
[10:58] | What’s up? What’s going on? | 你好? 有什么事? |
[11:01] | Not only does this almost definitely help you find your brother, this is… | 不只是这事 基本一定会帮助你找到你弟弟的 这只是… |
[11:06] | It’s huge. | 太惊人了 |
[11:07] | So get here. Now. | 所以到这儿来 马上 |
[11:14] | I guess we’re going to the Roadhouse. Come on. | 我想我们要去路边旅馆了 来吧 |
[11:23] | So we’re soldiers in a demon war to bring on the Apocalypse? | 那么说我们是启示录中提到的 恶魔战争中的士兵? |
[11:26] | When you put it like that. | 如果你要那样想的话… |
[11:28] | – And we’ve been picked? – Yes. | – 我们是被挑选出来的 – 是的 |
[11:29] | – Why us? – I’m not sure. | – 为什么是我们- 我不确定 |
[11:30] | – Okay, but look, I just know…Sam. | – 好吧 但是你瞧 我知道… – 萨姆 |
[11:33] | I’m sorry, psychics and spoon bending is one thing. But demons? | 对不起 通灵和特异功能是一回事 但是恶魔? |
[11:36] | look I know it sounds crazy. | 听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[11:37] | – It doesn’t just sound it. – I really don’t care what you think. | – 并不仅仅是听起来疯狂 – 我不关心你怎么想的 好吗? |
[11:40] | If we’re all gathered here that means it’s starting. We gotta- | 但是如果我们被聚在一起了 就意味着开始了 那么我们… |
[11:43] | The only thing I gotta do is stay away from wack jobs, okay? | 我唯一要做的就是 远离白痴 好吗? |
[11:46] | I’ve heard enough. I’m better off on my own. | 我听够了 我要自己走了 |
[11:49] | FYI, so are you. | 对你们来说 最好也一样 |
[11:53] | Jake. Hold on. | 扎克 等等 |
[11:56] | Jake. | 扎克 |
[12:30] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[12:34] | It’s all right. Don’t be scared. | 没事的 别害怕 |
[12:39] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗? |
[12:43] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[13:05] | Get back. | 回去 |
[13:15] | Just so you know? | 这样你们知道了… |
[13:17] | That was a demon. | 那就是个魔鬼 |
[13:29] | That thing, I’m not sure, but I think it was an Acheri. | 那个东西?我不确定 但是我想是只阿奇雷鬼 |
[13:32] | A demon that disguises itself as a little girl. | 一种把自己伪装成小女孩的魔鬼 |
[13:35] | Still doesn’t tell us where we are. | 还是没表明我们在哪里 |
[13:38] | – Andy, are you with me or what? – Give me a minute. | – 安迪 你要不要和我一起 – 给我一分钟 |
[13:41] | I’m still working through “demons are real.” | 我还在考虑”魔鬼是真实的” 这个问题 |
[13:49] | I’ve seen that bell before. | 我从前见过那座钟 |
[13:52] | I think I know where we are now. | 我想我知道我们现在在哪里了 |
[13:54] | Cold Oak, South Dakota. | 冷橡木 南达科他州 |
[13:56] | A town so haunted, every single resident fled. | 这个镇子太闹鬼 以至于所有居民都逃离了 |
[13:59] | Swell. Good to know we’re somewhere so historical. | 太棒了 很高兴知道我们在 一个如此著名的地方 |
[14:03] | Why in the world would that demon or whatever put us here? | 为什么那个魔鬼 无论是什么把我们带到这里? |
[14:07] | I’m wondering the same thing. | 我也在疑惑这个问题 |
[14:10] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 知道吗? 这无所谓 |
[14:12] | Clearly, the only sane thing to do here is get the hell out of Dodge. | 唯一该做的理智的事情 就是离开这该死的地方 |
[14:15] | Wait, hold on. Lily, the only way out’s through miles of woods. | 等等 等一下 莉莉 唯一离开这里的路 是穿过厚厚的丛林 |
[14:18] | Beats hanging out with demons. | 总比跟魔鬼在一起好 |
[14:20] | Lily, look, we don’t know what’s going on yet. | 莉莉 听着 我们还不知道到底发生了什么 |
[14:22] | We don’t even know how many of them are out there right now. | 我是说 我们甚至都不知道 这里有多少魔鬼 |
[14:24] | – Yeah, he’s right. We should just…Don’t say we. | – 是的 他是对的 我们应该… – 不要说”我们” |
[14:27] | I’m not part of we. I have nothing in common with any of you. | 我不是”我们”中的一部分 我和你们中任何一个 都没有共通点 |
[14:30] | – Okay, look, look, I know that… – You don’t know anything. | – 好了 听着 听着 我知道… – 你什么都不知道 |
[14:34] | I… | 我碰… |
[14:37] | I accidentally touched my girlfriend. | 我意外的碰到了我的女朋友 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:47] | Whatever. | 无论怎样 |
[14:49] | I feel like I’m in a nightmare and it just keeps getting worse and worse. | 我感觉我是在一个噩梦之中 而且噩梦变的越来越坏 |
[14:56] | I’ve lost people too. | 我也失去了亲人 |
[15:00] | I have a brother out there right now. I… | 就在外面 我有一个哥哥 |
[15:03] | He could be dead for all I know. | 据我所知 他可能已经死了 |
[15:07] | We’re all in bad shape. | 我们都处于不好的形势之中 |
[15:09] | But I’m telling you, the best way out of this is to stick together. | 但是我要告诉你 最好的解决问题的办法 就是团结在一起 |
[15:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:20] | We’re looking for iron, silver, salt, any kind of weapon. | 我们要找铁 银和盐 任何的武器 |
[15:24] | – Salt is a weapon? – It’s a brave new world. | – 盐是种武器 – 这是个全新的世界 |
[15:27] | Well, hopefully there’s food in your world because I’m frigging starving. | 希望你的世界里面有食物 因为我他妈的饿死了 |
[16:04] | What the hell? | 见鬼的 |
[16:32] | My God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[16:35] | You see Ellen? | 你看到艾伦了吗? |
[16:43] | No. | 没有 |
[16:45] | No Ash either. | 也没看到阿什 |
[16:56] | Oh, Ash. Damn it. | 哦 阿什 见鬼 |
[17:53] | Hey. You all right? | 嗨 你没事吧? |
[17:55] | Yeah. I’m just- | 没事 我只是… |
[17:57] | I don’t know, a little dizzy. | 我不知道 有点头晕 |
[18:00] | – Are you sure it’s not some kind of…What? Some kind of freaky vision thing? | 你… 你确定不是某种… 什么 某种奇怪的幻象? |
[18:03] | No. More like, I’d kill for a sandwich. | 不 更像是会为一个三明治 被折磨死了 |
[18:07] | I haven’t eaten since- | 我滴水未进已经有… |
[18:10] | Well, who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[18:12] | No, it’s-Don’t worry. I’m fine, except for every thing that’s happening. | 不 这… 别担心 我没事 除了接连发生的这些事以外 |
[18:19] | You guys? I found something. | 伙计们 我找到了些东西 |
[18:28] | – Salt. That’s great, Andy. | – 盐 – 这太好了 安迪 |
[18:30] | Now we all- | 现在我们都… |
[18:34] | Where’s Lily? | 莉莉在哪儿? |
[18:38] | Lily? | 莉莉? |
[18:40] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[18:54] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝啊 |
[19:02] | Okay, that’s- | 好了 那 |
[19:04] | That’s officially- | 是真正的… |
[19:05] | Sam, she’s dead, she’s dead. | 萨姆 她死了 她死了 |
[19:08] | You said we were chosen for a reason. That is not chosen. That’s… | 你说过我们因为 某种原因被挑选上了 那不是被挑选 |
[19:13] | killed. | 那是被杀 |
[19:14] | Okay, yup. We have to get out of here. | 好了 知道嘛 我们得离开这里 |
[19:15] | – Yeah, I second that emotion. – Not sure that’s an option. | – 我赞成这种心情 – 但并不确定那是种选择 |
[19:18] | – What? – Lily was trying to leave. | – 什么- 莉莉试图离开 |
[19:20] | The demon’s not gonna let us get away that easy. | 恶魔不会让我们 这么容易就离开 |
[19:22] | We gotta gear up for the next attack. | 我们得准备好防御 下一次袭击 |
[19:24] | – Oh. Gear up? – Yeah. | – 准备好?- 是的 |
[19:26] | Okay, well, I’m not a soldier. I can’t do that. | 好吧 我不是士兵 我做不来 |
[19:29] | Look, if you wanna stay alive, you’re gonna have to. | 听着 如果你想活下来 你就得去做 |
[19:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[19:40] | I’ll get her down. | 好吧 我把她放下来 |
[19:46] | You know, I’m just thinking about how much Dean would help right now. | 你知道吗… 我刚刚在想迪恩现在 能帮上多少忙 |
[19:49] | I’d give my arm for a working phone. | 给我一部好用的电话 |
[19:52] | You know, you may not need one. | 知道吗 你也许不需要电话 |
[19:54] | I, uh-I mean, I’ve never tried it long distance before. | 我… 呃 我是说 我以前从来没试过远距离的 |
[19:57] | But do you have anything of Dean’s on you? Like something he touched? | 你身上有迪恩的什么东西吗 比如他碰过的东西? |
[20:02] | – I got a-I got a receipt. Will that work? – Yeah. | – 我有张收据 这有用吗 – 是的 |
[20:08] | “D·Hasselhoff?” | D·哈塞尔霍夫 |
[20:10] | Yeah. That’s Dean’s signature. It- | 是的 那是迪恩的签名 这… |
[20:14] | It’s hard to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[20:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | This is- | 这… |
[20:22] | What the hell did Ash know? | 阿什到底知道什么? |
[20:24] | We got no way of knowing where Ellen is or if she’s even alive. | 我们根本没法知道艾伦在哪儿 或者她是否还活着 |
[20:28] | We got no clue what Ash was gonna tell us. Now how the hell are we gonna find Sam? | 我们也不知道阿什 到底想告诉我们什么 我们怎么才能找到萨姆? |
[20:31] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[20:35] | – Dean? – No. | – 迪恩 – 不 |
[20:45] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[20:50] | I don’t know. Headache. | 我不知道 头疼? |
[20:52] | You get headaches like that a lot? | 你经常这样头疼? |
[20:55] | No. | 不 |
[20:56] | No. | 不 |
[20:58] | Must be the stress. | 一定是压力造成的 |
[21:02] | I could have swore I saw something. | 我肯定我看到什么东西 |
[21:05] | What do you mean, like-Like a vision? Like what Sam gets? | 什么意思 像… 像幻象 像萨姆那种的 |
[21:09] | – What? No. – I’m just saying. | – 什么 不 – 我只是问问 |
[21:11] | Come on, I’m not some psychic. | 拜托 我不是那种通灵的 |
[21:15] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[21:16] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[21:21] | Dean? | 迪恩? |
[21:23] | Are you with me? | 你能听到我吗? |
[21:26] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[21:28] | I saw Sam. | 我看到了萨姆 |
[21:30] | I saw him, Bobby. | 我看到他了 鲍比 |
[21:32] | It was a vision. | 那是种幻象 |
[21:34] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道为何 |
[21:36] | But, yeah. Hoo. | 但是… 没错 |
[21:39] | That was about as fun as getting kicked in the jewels. | 这就和掉进天堂一样有趣 |
[21:41] | What else did you see? | 你还看到了什么? |
[21:45] | – There was a bell. – What kind of bell? | – 有一座钟 – 什么样的钟? |
[21:49] | Uh, like a big bell with… | 呃… 像一个大… |
[21:52] | some kind of engraving on it, I don’t know. | 一座上面有某种雕刻的大钟 我不知道 |
[21:54] | – Engraving? – Yeah. | – 雕刻?- 是的 |
[21:56] | Was it a tree? Like an oak tree? | 是一棵树吗 就像 一棵橡树? |
[22:00] | Yeah. Exactly. | 是的 完全正确 |
[22:03] | I know where Sam is. | 我知道萨姆在哪儿了 |
[22:23] | I’m-I’m not Superman or anything. It’s no big deal. | 我… 我不是什么超人 不是什么重要的事 |
[22:26] | – You were in Afghanistan when this started? – Yeah, I started getting headaches. | – 之前你在阿富汗 – 我开始是头疼 |
[22:31] | And then, uh… | 然后 呃… |
[22:32] | there was this accident. This guy flipped his vehicle on a bad road. | 发生了一次事故 有个伙计在一条破路上翻了车 |
[22:36] | He got pinned underneath. | 被卡在下面 |
[22:39] | I lifted it off him like it was nothing. | 我像抬空气一样 把车从他身上抬起来 |
[22:41] | Everybody said it was a fluke adrenaline thing. | 大家都说这是 肾上腺素分泌异常 |
[22:44] | – But then you did it again, right? – Bench pressed 800 pounds… | – 但是后来你又做了一次 对吗 – 800磅的台式压床 |
[22:47] | stone-cold calm. | 轻而易举 |
[22:50] | I never told anybody, of course. It’s just too crazy. | 当然了 我从来没告诉过任何人 这太疯狂了 |
[22:54] | Yeah, but crazy’s relative. | 是的 疯狂是相对的 |
[22:57] | I’m starting to get that. | 我开始理解了 |
[22:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:02] | By the way, I, uh-I appreciate what you’re doing here. | 顺便说一下 我 呃… 谢谢你所做的事 |
[23:06] | – What am I doing? – Keeping calm. | – 我做了什么 – 保持冷静 |
[23:08] | Keeping them calm. | 让大家保持冷静 |
[23:10] | Especially considering how freaked to hell you really are. | 尤其是当想到自己是多么的古怪 |
[23:16] | I’ve been in some deep crap before myself. I know the look. | 我之前一度非常垂头丧气 我知道是什么样子的 |
[23:26] | You wanna know the truth? | 想知道真相吗? |
[23:28] | I got this brother, right? He’s always telling me how he’s gonna watch out for me… | 我有个哥哥 对吧?他一直都告诉我他会如何保护我 |
[23:32] | how everything’s gonna be okay, kind of like I’m telling them. | 一切都会没事的 就像我告诉他们的那样 |
[23:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:37] | I don’t know if I believe it this time. | 这次我不知道我还会不会相信 |
[23:41] | I mean, the size of what’s coming. | 我是说 这次所面对的东西的能力… |
[23:44] | It’s bigger than anyone’s ever seen. | 比任何人所见过的都强 |
[23:47] | I mean, it’s gonna get bad. | 我是说 这将会很糟 |
[23:48] | And I-I don’t know if- | 我… 我不知道能否… |
[23:50] | If we’re gonna make it? | 我们是否能挺过去 |
[23:52] | Doesn’t matter if we believe it. | 我们是否相信不重要 |
[23:55] | Only matters that they do. | 他们相信才重要 |
[24:27] | My horoscope said I shouldn’t have gotten out of bed. | 我的占卜说我当初 不应该醒过来 |
[24:34] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[24:35] | – Holding up? – I’m okay. | – 坚持的住吗 – 我还好 |
[24:39] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[24:40] | Not so okay. | 不太好 |
[24:43] | Why us, Sam? | 为什么是我们 萨姆? |
[24:46] | What did we do to deserve this? | 我们做了什么遭受这个? |
[24:48] | Just lucky I guess. | 我猜只是幸运 |
[24:50] | Wasn’t for bad luck, wouldn’t have no luck at all. | 如果不是坏运气的话 也不应该一点运气都没有 |
[24:55] | I just can’t wait for this all to be over so I can just pretend it never happened. | 迫不及待希望这能结束 那样我就可以装作 从来都没有发生过 |
[25:01] | I just want to curl up with Brady and watch bad TV. | 只想蜷缩在布雷迪的怀里 看深夜节目 |
[25:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:12] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[25:13] | Do you… | 你是不是… |
[25:16] | know something that I don’t? | 知道什么我不知道的事? |
[25:19] | Look, Ava. I- | 听着 艾娃 |
[25:24] | – I’m sorry, I wish I didn’t have to tell you. – Tell me what? | – 我很抱歉 我希望不必告诉你这些 – 告诉我什么 |
[25:29] | When the demon… | 当恶魔… |
[25:30] | broke into your house to take you… | 闯到你家带走你的时候… |
[25:34] | your fiancé didn’t make it. | 你的未婚夫没能活下来 |
[25:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:41] | No, it’s- | 不 这… |
[26:19] | Jake. Behind you. | 扎克 你后面 |
[26:21] | Howdy, Sam. | 你好啊 萨姆 |
[26:26] | I’m dreaming. | 我在做梦 |
[26:28] | What do you say… | 你看我们 |
[26:30] | you and I take a little walk? | 去散个步怎么样? |
[26:45] | You’re awfully quiet, Sam. | 你很安静 萨姆 |
[26:48] | You’re not mad at me, are you? | 你没跟我生气 对吧? |
[26:50] | I’m gonna tear you to shreds, I swear. | 我会把你碎尸万段的 我发誓 |
[26:53] | When you wake up, tiger, you give it your best shot. | 等你醒过来 老虎 你再全力以赴吧 |
[26:57] | – Where’s my brother? – Quit worrying about Dean. | – 我哥在哪儿 – 别再担心迪恩了 |
[27:00] | I’d worry more about yourself. | 我是你的话会更担心自己 |
[27:01] | What, you gonna kill me? | 怎么 你要杀了我? |
[27:05] | I’m trying to help you. That’s why we’re talking. | 我在帮你 这就是为什么我们在谈话 |
[27:08] | You’re the one I’m rooting for. | 你是那个我一直支持的孩子 |
[27:12] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这算什么意思? |
[27:13] | Welcome to the Miss America Pageant. | 欢迎来到美国小姐竞选 |
[27:16] | Why do you think you’re here? This is a competition. | 你以为你在这儿是为了什么?这是一场竞赛 |
[27:20] | Only one of you crazy kids is gonna make it out of here alive. | 你们这群疯狂的孩子里 只有一个能活着离开 |
[27:25] | – I thought we were supposed to be…Soldiers in a coming war? That’s true. | – 我以为我们应该是 – 即将来临的战争中的战士 没错 |
[27:29] | You are. But here’s the thing. | 你是 但是重点是 |
[27:34] | I don’t need soldiers. | 我不需要战士 |
[27:37] | I need soldier. | 我需要”战士” |
[27:40] | I just need the one. | 我只需要一个 |
[27:42] | – Why? – Well, I couldn’t just say that, could I Sam? | – 为什么 – 我不能就这么说出来 不是吗 萨姆? |
[27:45] | I had to let everyone think they had a fighting chance. | 我得让每个人都认为 他们有战斗的资格 |
[27:48] | But what I need… | 但是我需要的… |
[27:50] | is a leader. | 是一个领导者 |
[27:52] | To lead who? | 领导谁? |
[27:55] | Oh, I’ve already got my army. | 哦 我已经有了我的军队 |
[27:57] | Or, I will… | 或者我 |
[27:59] | soon anyway. | 很快就会有了 不管怎样 |
[28:01] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[28:02] | Honestly, I’m surprised you hadn’t guessed. | 老实说 我很惊讶你居然没猜到 |
[28:06] | I mean, why do you think so many children flamed out already? | 我的意思是 你认为那么多孩子 都死了是为什么? |
[28:09] | Max Miller and Andy’s brother, what’s-his-name? | 马克思·米勒还有安迪的兄弟 他的名字是什么来着? |
[28:13] | They weren’t strong enough. | 他们不够强 |
[28:16] | I’m looking for the best and brightest… | 我在寻找你们这一代中 |
[28:21] | of your generation. | 最好最聪明的 |
[28:23] | My generation? | 我这一代? |
[28:26] | Well.There’s other generations. But let’s just worry about yours. | 还有其他年代的 但是让我们先考虑你这一代的 |
[28:29] | That’s why I’m here, Sam. I wanna give you the inside track. | 那就是为什么我在这儿 我想让你处于一个 有利的位置 |
[28:33] | You’re tough, you’re smart, you’re well-trained. | 你坚强 你聪明 你接受了很好的培训 |
[28:37] | Thanks to your daddy. | 感谢你父亲 |
[28:39] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[28:42] | Sammy. | 萨姆… |
[28:44] | You’re my favorite. | 你是我的最爱 |
[28:46] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[28:49] | You killed everyone I love. | 你杀了每一个我爱的人 |
[28:51] | The cost of doing business, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这就是做生意的成本 |
[28:54] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[28:56] | sweet little Jessica? | 甜美的小杰西卡… |
[28:58] | She just had to die. | 她只是不得不死 |
[29:00] | You were all set to marry that little blond thing. | 你已经准备好要和她结婚了 那个金发的小东西 |
[29:04] | Become a tax lawyer with two kids, a beer gut and a McMansion in the suburbs. | 成为一个税务律师 两个孩子 啤酒肚 然后在市郊有一座宅邸 |
[29:08] | I needed you sharp, on the road, honing your skills… | 我需要你变得敏锐 在路上 磨练你的技能 |
[29:13] | your gifts. | 你的天赋 |
[29:15] | What about my mom? | 那我的妈妈呢? |
[29:17] | – That was bad luck. – Bad luck? | – 那是坏运气 – 坏运气 |
[29:19] | She walked in on us. Wrong place, wrong time. | 她走进来看到我们 错的地点 错的时间 |
[29:24] | – What does that mean? – It wasn’t about her. It was about you. | – 这是什么意思 – 不是关于她 是关于你 |
[29:29] | It’s always been about you. | 一直都是关于你 |
[29:32] | What? | 什么? |
[29:38] | Well. | 好吧… |
[29:40] | Okay. You caught me… | 你正好碰到了 |
[29:43] | in a charitable mood. | 我仁慈的时候 |
[29:45] | I’ll show you. | 我给你看 |
[29:48] | Look familiar? It should. | 看上去熟悉吗 应该是的 |
[29:54] | Relax, Sam. This is just a hi-def instant replay. Enjoy the show. | 放松 萨姆 这只是个高真的即时回放 欣赏表演吧 |
[30:00] | – John. – Mom. | – 约翰 – 妈妈 |
[30:02] | Is he hungry? | 他饿了吗 |
[30:05] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[30:07] | – Okay. – Mom. | – 好吧 – 妈妈 |
[30:10] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:11] | What did I just tell you, Sam, she can’t hear you. | 我刚刚跟你说什么了 萨姆 她听不到你的 |
[30:13] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[30:20] | – What the hell are you doing to me? – Better than mother’s milk. | – 见鬼的你在对我做什么 – 比母亲的乳汁更好 |
[30:27] | Does this mean I have… | 这是不是意味着… |
[30:30] | demon blood in me? | 我身体里流着恶魔的血? |
[30:33] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[30:37] | – It’s you. – She knew you. | – 是你 – 她认识你 |
[30:43] | No. | 不 |
[30:49] | No. | 不 |
[30:52] | I don’t think you wanna see the rest of this. | 我想你不会想看剩下的 |
[30:56] | Sam. Wake up. | 萨姆 醒醒 |
[30:58] | Ava’s missing. | 艾娃不见了 |
[31:16] | I’ll take the barn and the hotel, you take the houses. | 我去检查畜舍和旅馆 你去检查房子 |
[31:19] | All right. Meet back here in 10 minutes, okay? | 好的 10分钟后回来这儿见 好吗? |
[31:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:52] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[31:54] | Where’d you go? | 你跑哪儿去了? |
[31:56] | – Didn’t you hear us yelling? – Yeah, I heard you. | – 你没听到我们喊你吗 – 是的 我有听到你 |
[32:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[32:18] | Holy. | 天啊… |
[32:47] | Sam. I just found him like this. | 萨姆 我找到他时 他就这样了 |
[32:50] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | – 发生什么事了 – 我不知道 |
[32:52] | How’d that thing get in? | 那东西怎么进来的? |
[32:59] | Where were you? | 你刚才在哪儿? |
[33:01] | I just went to get some water from the well. | 我只是去井里弄点水 |
[33:03] | I was only gone maybe, like, two minutes. | 我只走开了大概2分钟 |
[33:08] | You shouldn’t have gone outside. Ava, we have to stay in here. | 你不应该出去的 艾娃我们必须待在房子里 |
[33:15] | Who did that? | 那是谁干的? |
[33:17] | – I don’t know, maybe Andy…Andy wouldn’t do that. | – 我不知道 也许是安迪… – 安迪不会这么做的 |
[33:21] | Ava, that line wasn’t broken when I left. | 艾娃 我走的时候 盐线还没有断 |
[33:26] | – Ava. – Why? You don’t think that I- | – 艾娃 – 什么 你不会认为… |
[33:27] | I’ll tell you what I think. Five months. | 我来告诉你我怎么想的 5个月了… |
[33:30] | You’re the only one with all that time you can’t account for. | 你是唯一一个不能说明 那段时间自己在哪儿的人 |
[33:33] | And that headache you got. | 你头疼的时候 |
[33:36] | – Right when the demon got Lily. – What are you trying to say? | – 正是莉莉被劫走的时候 – 你想要说什么? |
[33:39] | – What happened to you? – Nothing. | – 你到底怎么了 – 什么也没有 |
[33:52] | I had you going though, didn’t I? | 最终还是没骗倒你 是吗? |
[33:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:59] | I’ve been here a long time. And not alone, either. People just keep showing up. | 我来这里已经很久了 也并不孤单… 不断有人出现 |
[34:04] | Children, like us. | 孩子们 像我们这样的… |
[34:10] | Batches of three or four at a time. | 一批大概3或4个人 |
[34:12] | You killed them? All of them? | 你杀了他们 全部? |
[34:16] | I’m the undefeated heavyweight champ. | 我是这里不可战胜的 重量级冠军 |
[34:18] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝啊 |
[34:19] | Don’t think God has much to do with this, Sam. | 我想上帝没什么用处 萨姆 |
[34:22] | How could you? | 你怎么能? |
[34:25] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[34:27] | It was me or them. After a while, it was easy. | 不是我死就是他们亡 过了一段时间 也挺容易的 |
[34:31] | It was even kind of fun. | 甚至也很有趣 |
[34:34] | – I just stopped fighting it. – Fighting what? | – 我只是不再斗争了 – 斗争什么? |
[34:37] | Who we are, Sam. | 我们是谁 萨姆 |
[34:39] | If you just quit your hand-wringing and open yourself up… | 如果你挣脱自己的束缚 张开双臂 |
[34:42] | you have no idea what you can do. | 你根本不知道自己的能耐 |
[34:44] | The learning curve is so fast, it’s crazy. The switches that just flip in your brain. | 学习过程非常快 近乎颠狂 那开关 就像在你脑子里一样 |
[34:51] | I can’t believe I started out just having dreams. | 真不敢相信我是从 做梦开始的 |
[34:57] | Do you know what I can do now? | 你知道我现在能做什么吗? |
[34:59] | Control demons. | 控制魔鬼 |
[35:02] | You are quick on the draw. | 你也很快 |
[35:09] | I’m sorry, Sam… | 很抱歉 萨姆 |
[35:12] | but it’s over. | 但是… 都结束了 |
[35:43] | It looks like the rest of the way’s on foot. | 看来剩下的路要步行了 |
[35:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[35:57] | – I think we can make it out of here now. – But the Acheri demon- | 我- 想现在我们能离开这里了 – 但那个阿奇雷魔鬼… |
[36:00] | No, no. Ava was summoning it, controlling it. | 不 不 不 是艾娃召唤控制的 |
[36:02] | It shouldn’t come back now that she’s dead. We gotta go. | 她死了那东西就不会出来了 我们得离开了 |
[36:05] | Not we, Sam. | 不是”我们” 萨姆 |
[36:08] | Only one of us is getting out of here. I’m sorry. | 我们之中只有一个能离开这里 我很抱歉 |
[36:10] | – What? – I…I had a vision. | – 什么 – 我… 我有过幻象 |
[36:12] | That Yellow-Eyed demon or whatever. He talked to me. He told me how it was. | 那个黄眼魔鬼 不管他是什么… 他和我说过话 他告诉我怎么回事 |
[36:15] | – Oh, no Jake, you can’t listen to him…Sam, he’s not letting us go. | – 不 扎克 听着 你不能相信他的话 – 萨姆 他不会让我们走的 |
[36:19] | Only one. | 只有一个人 |
[36:20] | Now, we don’t play along, he’ll kill us both. | 我们不单飞的话 他会把我们两个都杀死 |
[36:23] | Now, I like you, man, I do. | 我喜欢你 老兄 真的 |
[36:25] | But do the math here. What good’s it do for both of us to die? | 但你仔细想想 我们两个都死了有什么好处? |
[36:28] | Now, I can get out of here. I get close to the demon. | 我能离开这里 我接近那魔鬼 |
[36:30] | – I can kill the bastard. – You come with me, we kill him together. | – 我能杀了那杂种 – 和我一起 我们可以一起杀了他 |
[36:33] | – How do I know you won’t turn on me? – I won’t. | – 我怎么知道你不会出卖我 – 我不会的 |
[36:36] | I don’t know that. | 我可不确定 |
[36:40] | Okay. Look. | 好吧 瞧 |
[36:55] | Just come with me, Jake. | 和我一起去吧 扎克 |
[36:57] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[36:59] | Don’t play into what it wants. | 别让他得到他想要的 |
[37:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:45] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[38:56] | – Sam. – Dean. | – 萨姆 – 迪恩 |
[39:00] | Sam. Look out. | 萨姆 小心 |
[39:04] | No. | 不 |
[39:16] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[39:18] | Sam. Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[39:19] | Sam. Hey. | 萨姆 嘿 |
[39:22] | Hey, come here. You’re okay, champ. | 来这边 让我看看你 |
[39:28] | Hey. Look. Look at me. It’s not even that bad. | 你瞧 看着我 没那么糟 |
[39:30] | It’s not even that bad, right? | 没那么糟 好吗 |
[39:33] | Sammy? Sam. Hey, listen to me. We’re gonna patch you up, okay? | 萨姆?萨姆 嘿 听我说 我们会把你治好的 好吗? |
[39:38] | You’ll be good as new. Huh? | 你会完好痊愈的 |
[39:41] | I’m gonna take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[39:43] | I got you. It’s my job, right? | 我照顾你 这是我的责任 对吗? |
[39:45] | Watch out for my pain-in-the-ass little brother. | 看着我那没出息的弟弟 |
[39:48] | Sam. | 萨姆? |
[39:50] | Sam. Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[39:52] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[39:58] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[40:00] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[40:05] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[40:24] | Sam! | 萨姆 |