时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell? | 所以我说我们尽力猎杀恶魔 享受人生如何 嗯? |
[00:08] | you’re offering up your own soul? | 你愿意献出自己的灵魂? |
[00:09] | all you got to do is bring Sam back. | 只要你让Sam复活 |
[00:12] | how long did they give you? one year. | – 它们给你多长时间? – 一年 |
[00:13] | I don’t want to go to hell. we’ll find a way to save you. | – 我不想下地狱 – 我们会找出办法救你的 Ed Zeddmore和Harry Spangler |
[00:16] | Ed ze and Harry Spangler — | |
[00:21] | what are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干吗? |
[00:22] | what the hell are you doing here? | 你们来这里干吗? |
[00:23] | uh,we belong here. | 我们属于这里 |
[00:24] | we’re professional paranormal investigators. | 我们是职业灵异事件调查者 |
[00:27] | we’re just trying to get a book and movie deal,okay? | 我们是为了写书和拍电影 明白么? |
[00:32] | get that damn thing out of my face. go,go,go,go! | – 把那鬼玩意儿拿开点 – 跑!跑!跑! |
[00:34] | sweet lord of the rings | 我的上帝! |
[00:36] | run! | 快跑! |
[00:38] | forget it. I’murot going back in there again. | 想都别想 我不会回那里去的 |
[00:39] | Harry,this is our ticket to the big time — | Harry 这是千载难逢的好机会 能带给我们… |
[00:41] | fame,money,sex… | 名望 金钱… |
[00:45] | with girls. | 还有女人 |
[00:51] | hello. | 大家好 |
[00:53] | I am Harry Spangler. | 我是Harry Spangler |
[00:54] | and I am Ed Zeddmore. | 我是Ed Zeddmore |
[00:56] | now,if you’ve received this tape, | 如果你看到这盘带子 |
[00:58] | you must be some sort of bigwig network executive. | 那你一定是传媒界响当当的人物 |
[01:01] | well,today is your lucky day,mister. | 今天是你的幸运日 先生 |
[01:04] | because the unsolicited pilot you are about to watch | 因为我们即将为你奉上的是 |
[01:07] | is the bold,new future of “reality tv.” | 最刺激 最有前途的”真人秀”节目 |
[01:11] | we know you’ve had it hard | 我们知道编剧们的罢工 |
[01:12] | during the crippling writers’ strike. | 令你们极其痛苦 |
[01:14] | lazy fat cats. | 懒惰的大亨们 |
[01:16] | who needs writers when you got guys like us? | 如果有了我们 谁还需要编剧? |
[01:19] | our team faced horrible horrors | 我们是在经历了极端恐怖事件之后 |
[01:21] | to bring you the footage that ll change your world forever, | 才得以拍成这段影片 它将永远颠覆你认识的世界 |
[01:26] | so strap in for… | 所以 准备好目睹… |
[01:28] | for the scariest hour | 最恐怖的时刻 |
[01:30] | in the history of television. | 在电视的历史上 |
[01:32] | in the history of your life. | 在你生命的历史上 |
[01:34] | strap in for… | 准备好目睹… |
[01:36] | both: “ghostfacers.” | “觅鬼寻踪” |
[02:43] | Ed: you know,it can get kind of hard | 知道么 我们很难平衡 |
[02:44] | balancing our daytime careers with our nighttime missions. | 白天的工作和夜间的任务 |
[02:47] | Harry: yeah,but Ed and I pretty much call the shots | 是啊 但幸好我和Ed在公司 |
[02:49] | at the kinko’s where we work, | 都算是能作主的人 |
[02:51] | so we can usually pretty much get off by 6:00 every night? | 所以我们基本都能在6点前下班 |
[02:54] | yeah,6:00. | 没错 6点 |
[02:55] | it’s used to be just,you know,you and I taking on the cases — | 起初只是你和我跟这种事件 |
[02:59] | just Harry and me. | 只有Harry和我 |
[03:00] | two lone wolves. | 两个独行侠 |
[03:01] | and two lone wolves need,uh… | 而两个独行侠需要… |
[03:05] | other wolves. | 伙伴 第一阶段: 准备到位 |
[03:09] | Phase I: The Home Work | |
[03:11] | morning,’facers. | 早上好 寻鬼手们 |
[03:12] | good morning,ghostfacers. | 早上好 寻鬼手们 |
[03:14] | Spruce: it’s 7:00 p.m.,dude. | 现在是晚上7点 伙计们 |
[03:15] | it’s morning to a ghostfacer. | 却是寻鬼手们的早晨 |
[03:17] | Corbett,what do we got,buddy? | Corbett 怎么样了 兄弟? |
[03:19] | oh,I’m just putting up some of the — | 哦 我正在摆这些… |
[03:20] | yeah,this has got to go up here. | 对了 这要放上去点 |
[03:21] | that’s got to go here. got to see the whole field. | 照片要放在这 我们要拍个全景 |
[03:23] | markers,eraser — good job. | 照明灯 消磁器 很好 |
[03:25] | I first saw Ed | 我第一次见到Ed |
[03:29] | putting up flyers down at the — | 他正在发传单 (Alan Corbett,实习生兼厨师) |
[03:31] | the outlet mall in scogan, | 就在Scogan商场的出口 |
[03:34] | so I-I read one, | 我…我就读了传单 |
[03:36] | and I thought to myself,”huh. | 然后我对自己说 |
[03:40] | where do ghosts come from?” | “嗯 鬼魂从哪来呢?” |
[03:43] | and now here I am. | 于是我就来这了 |
[03:50] | oh. ow. | 哦 |
[03:52] | Ed,your s,ter’s abusing staff. | Ed 你的妹妹正在虐待员工 |
[03:53] | that’s adopted sister,thank you very much. | 她只是领养的 非常感谢 |
[03:56] | Maggie: Ed has been obsessed with the supernatural since we were kids, | 从小时候开始 Ed就一直对灵异事件着迷 |
[04:00] | you know,and then he meets Harry at computer camp, | 然后他在计算机训练营认识了Harry (Maggie Zeddmore,研究员,领养) |
[04:03] | and love at first geek. | 他们一拍即合 |
[04:07] | Spruce here. | Spruce 就是我 |
[04:08] | [ high-pitched voice ] what up,player? | 怎么了 演员们? |
[04:11] | [ normal voice ] I am 15/16 jew,1/16 cherokee. | 我有15/16犹太血统 1/16切罗基血统 (Kenny Spruce,摄像,持照萨满法师) |
[04:16] | my grandfather is a mohel, | 我的祖父是个割礼执行人 |
[04:18] | my great-grandfather was a tallis maker, | 我的太祖父是做披巾的 (犹太教男人晨祷时用的) |
[04:22] | and my great-great-grandfather was a degenerate gambler | 我的太太祖父是个堕落的赌徒 |
[04:27] | and had a peyote addiction. | 还是个瘾君子 |
[04:29] | okay,people. let’s cut the chatter and get on a mission. | 好了 同志们 停止闲聊 开始工作吧 |
[04:33] | okay? | 好了么? |
[04:35] | morton house… | |
[04:39] | …one of our big fish. | …我们的重要探险地 |
[04:41] | all right,we all know the legend. | 是的 我们都知道它的传说 (觅鬼寻踪总部 7:15 研究简报会) |
[04:42] | every four years,supposedly, | 据说 每四年一次 |
[04:44] | this becomes the most haunted place in america. | 这里成为全美闹鬼最严重的地方 |
[04:49] | the leap year ghost,some call it. | 所以被称为”闰年之鬼” |
[04:52] | the ghost returns at midnight just as february 29th begins. | 这个鬼总在2月29日的午夜出现 |
[04:56] | and no one has ever stayed the night,right? | 从没人在那宿夜 是吧? |
[04:57] | yeah,well,every testimony that we dug up, | 是的 以我们所查到的所有证词来看 |
[04:59] | every eyewitness has cut and run well before midnight. | 所有目击者都在午夜之前匆忙逃走了 |
[05:02] | well,that’s all about to change,baby. | 而这一切 即将被终结 |
[05:03] | absolutely true,Ed. | 非常正确 Ed |
[05:05] | absolutely true. – mmm. that’s good. | – 非常正确 – 嗯 真好喝 |
[05:08] | it’s french vanilla,’cause the other day, | 是法国香草口味 因为你那次提到… |
[05:11] | you said how much you liked it,so… | 说你有多喜欢 所以… |
[05:13] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:15] | you are welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:23] | I like Corbett. I do. | 我喜欢Corbett 真的 |
[05:25] | um… | 嗯… |
[05:26] | shows up early,does his job,lot of good hustle out — | 总是一大早来 尽职工作 热情无限… |
[05:37] | I think he’s got the hots for Ed, | 我想他喜欢Ed |
[05:39] | and that could spell trouble for the whole team. | 但那会为团队带来不少麻烦 |
[05:41] | Ed’s kind of the more rugged, | Ed看上去有那么点粗 |
[05:44] | with that really golden… | 他有满腮黄色的 |
[05:47] | beautiful sort of beard. | 漂亮胡子 |
[05:50] | definitely nice. | 真的很漂亮 |
[05:51] | uh,and Harry’s nice. | 嗯 Harry人很好 |
[05:54] | 29th is this friday,’facers. | 周五就是29号 寻鬼手们 |
[05:58] | we want this mission, | 我们要完成这个任务 |
[05:59] | we got to move on it now,or guess what — | 就必须开始行动了 否则… |
[06:02] | he’s gone for another four years. | 我们就得再等上4年 |
[06:05] | Maggie: oh,watch out! | 哦 小心! |
[06:10] | Ed: dad! told you we were gonna have the garage right now. | 爸爸!天啊 |
[06:11] | just cut the cameras. we don’t need that. | 关掉摄像机 我们不需要那段 |
[06:13] | we don’t need this part. we don’t — | 我们不需要 不需要… |
[06:15] | Phase II: Infiltration | 第二阶段: 偷入 |
[06:22] | Ed: stay low. follow formation. | 身体放低 跟着队伍 |
[06:26] | okay,as suspected. | 到了 依计而行 |
[06:30] | a lot of people have tried to break into the morton house. | 很多人都试图闯进Morton House |
[06:32] | local authorities have just gotten fed up. | 当地媒体对此乐不可支 |
[06:35] | looks like the cops have got this place | 看来警方对此地 |
[06:37] | pretty well fenced off. | 进行了全面封锁 |
[06:40] | Maggie: wait. | 等一下 |
[06:40] | didn’t you guys get,like,a permit or something? | 你们难道没搞张许可证什么的么? |
[06:43] | a permit? that’s a good idea for next time. | 许可证?好主意 下次记得 |
[06:45] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:47] | [ engine revving ] car! | 有车! |
[06:48] | Spruce: car. shh,shh! | 有车!嘘! 关掉手电! |
[06:52] | flashlights off. | |
[07:20] | it’s okay. not cops — just hicks. | 好了 不是警察 只是乡下佬 |
[07:23] | oh,right on. | 哦 好极了 |
[07:26] | guys,let’s go! let’s go! let’s go! | 伙计们!我们走!我们走! |
[07:28] | go! go! | 快!快! |
[07:35] | hear that,people? let’s keep it quiet. | – 听见声音没? – 我们轻点声 |
[07:45] | there’s the kitchen sink. | 是厨房水槽 |
[07:46] | Harry: copy that. copy that. | 收到 |
[07:52] | all right,everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[07:53] | ghostfacers,let’s line up. | 寻鬼手们 排好队 |
[07:55] | everybody. | 大伙 |
[07:57] | we’ll set up camp right here. this is command center one. | 我们在这里设一号指挥站 |
[08:00] | we’ll call this the eagle’s nest. | 就叫它”鹰巢” |
[08:21] | hallway cam one up and running. | 走廊摄像机到位 开始运行 |
[08:22] | looking good,Corbett. | 看上去不错 Corbett |
[08:25] | copy that,Ed. | 收到 Ed |
[08:28] | uh…uh,you’re welcome. | 嗯…不客气 |
[08:31] | all right,Spruce,how are we doing there,buddy? | 好了 Spruce 你那边怎么样? |
[08:32] | checking basement camera two,mein fuhrer. | 在地下室检查2号摄像机 指挥官 (Mein Fuhrer:二战题材电影) |
[08:35] | Maggie,I got no visual on you,Maggie. | Maggie 我看不到你 Maggie |
[08:37] | this is Maggie. do you copy? there you are. hello. | – 我是Maggie 收到吗? – 终于出现了 你好 |
[08:39] | Harry,are you alive? upstairs,Ed. camera one. | – Harry 你还活着么? – 在楼上 Ed 1号摄像机 |
[08:41] | looking good. I can smell syndication. | 看上去很好 我能闻到大制作的味道 |
[08:43] | all right,fellas. let’s regroup at the eagle nest. | 好的 同志们 我们在鹰巢集合 |
[08:47] | all right,Spangler. | 好的 Spangler (Morton House 10:40p.m 拍摄根据地) |
[08:49] | battery check,battery check. check. | 电池检查 电池检查 |
[08:51] | okay. | 好了 |
[08:52] | check. check. | 检查 |
[08:54] | yo,robocop. | 哟 Corbett 瞧你 |
[08:56] | r-robocop? | – 不错吧? – 像Robocop(机械战警) |
[08:56] | you think I — you think I look like robocop? | – 不错吧? – 像Robocop(机械战警) 机械战警?真的像? |
[09:01] | everybody,bring it in. bring it in. | 大家各就各位 |
[09:02] | we’ve all been here before. standard walk-through. | 我们都排练过 就像平常一样做 |
[09:05] | team one,west. team two,east. | 一队 去西面 二队 去东面 |
[09:09] | spin the tires,light the fires. | 抛开疲累 开足火力 |
[09:10] | ghostfacers on three. | 数到三开拍 |
[09:11] | 1,2,3… | |
[09:13] | all: ghostfacers! | 觅鬼寻踪 第三阶段: 直面恶鬼! |
[09:17] | Phase III: Face Time | |
[09:24] | hello! | 有人吗? |
[09:27] | I’m speaking to the restless spirits of the morton house! | Morton House里永不瞑目的幽灵们 |
[09:32] | okay. | 很好 |
[09:35] | Corbett: careful. | |
[09:35] | hello! | 你们在么? |
[09:37] | my name’s Ed. | 我叫Ed |
[09:46] | watch my back. | 掩护我 |
[09:47] | okay. okay. | 好的 好的 |
[09:51] | what’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[09:56] | .3,.29. | |
[09:58] | is there an entity or entities here with us now? | 没人回答吗? |
[10:02] | can you give us a sign of your presence? | 能给我们一个信号吗? |
[10:04] | you got to breathe,buddy. I can’t breathe. | – 你得镇静 伙计 – 我无法呼吸了 |
[10:05] | Corbett,you got to pull it toge– whoa! [ thud ] | Corbett 你得鼓起勇气 |
[10:06] | what the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[10:10] | Corbett,night vision. | Corbett 夜视模式 |
[10:12] | okay. okay. yeah. | 好的 好的 没错 |
[10:16] | calm down,buddy. breathe,all right? | 冷静 伙计 深呼吸 明白么? |
[10:18] | calm the whirlwinds of your mind. | 让你的头脑冷静下来 |
[10:24] | we’re doing a basic emf,evp,temp-flux sweep. | 我们在做一项基本的EMF和EVP临时测试 |
[10:29] | looks like we’ve got all of our ducks in a row here. | 看来一切都还正常 |
[10:41] | Spruce: whoa. | |
[10:42] | what? | 什么? |
[10:43] | I don’t know. it’s weird. | 我不知道 图像有抖动 |
[10:50] | it’s gone. | 很奇怪 没事了 |
[10:56] | all right. get this. get this. | 好的 拍这边 |
[11:00] | turn the knob. | 转门把手 |
[11:01] | all right… | 好的… |
[11:05] | oh,my god! oh,my god! | 哦 我的上帝… |
[11:11] | just the rates,dude. | 只是老鼠 |
[11:12] | I don’t really like rats. | 我讨厌老鼠 |
[11:15] | they’re gross. | 它们很恶心 |
[11:17] | rats are like the rats of the world. | 老鼠就像世界的恶疮 |
[11:20] | what — was that an apparition? | 什么 那是鬼影么? |
[11:22] | was that a spectral — was that a .4? | 那是个鬼魂么? |
[11:24] | what do we got,’cause the emp was just off the — | 那是什么?EMP正在乱… |
[11:26] | [ shouts ] oh,god! | 哦 上帝! |
[11:28] | oh,that is so not funny,Spruce! | 哦 那不好玩 Spruce! |
[11:36] | Corbett: oh,god. okay,it was just… | 哦 上帝 好了 那只是… |
[11:38] | I think it was just this branch… | 我想那只是树枝… |
[11:40] | okay…in the window. | …倒映在窗上 |
[11:42] | this is spooky,man. | 这太恐怖了 |
[11:43] | this place… | 这个地方… |
[11:45] | okay. | 好 |
[11:46] | oh,no! | 哦 不! |
[11:47] | Dean: freeze! police officers! don’t move! | 不许动!警察!不许动! |
[11:51] | all right. all right. all right. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[11:52] | Sam: let’s see some identification. | 来吧 给我们看看证件 |
[11:53] | come on. let’s see some I.d. | 来吧 给我们看看证件 |
[11:55] | Corbett: what — are we under — under arrest? – Ed: we are unarmed. | – 什么…我们…是被逮捕了吗? – 我们没有武器! |
[11:57] | oh,god. oh,god. | 哦 见鬼 |
[11:59] | want to explain that weirdo outfit,mr. Corbett? | 想解释一下这身奇怪的装束么 Corbett先生? |
[12:03] | uh… whoa. | 嗯… |
[12:04] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[12:06] | yeah,sure you do. give me some identification. | 你当然认得 给我看你的证件 |
[12:08] | yeah,ho– whoa,hold on a second. I know the both of you guys. yeah. | 好 哦…等一下 你们两个我都认得 是啊 |
[12:11] | what? yeah. huh. | – 什么? – 是的 嗯 |
[12:13] | holy [bleep] | 老天 |
[12:15] | what? | 什么? |
[12:17] | uh,west texas — | 嗯 在德州西部… |
[12:18] | the — the — the tulpa we had to take out, | 干掉Tulpa那次 |
[12:20] | those two goofballs that almost got us killed… | 那两个差点害我们送命的傻蛋 |
[12:23] | the hellhounds or something? | 那个经营hellhounds什么的? |
[12:28] | [bleep] me. | 就是我 |
[12:29] | yeah,we’re not hellhounds anymore,okay? | 没错 但我们不再经营hellhounds了 |
[12:31] | it didn’t test that well. Ed,what’s going on? | – 网站测试效果不好 – Ed 发生什么事了? |
[12:32] | they’re not cops,buddy — no,not at all. | 他们不是警察 伙计 不 完全不是 |
[12:35] | Ed,Ed,you had a partner,too,didn’t you — | Ed 你有个搭档 是么? |
[12:36] | a different guy? | 另一个人? |
[12:37] | oh,yeah,yeah. is he around here somewhere? | – 他也在这嘛? – 哦 对 对 |
[12:38] | he’s running around,chasing ghosts. | 他在四处查看 搜寻鬼魂 |
[12:40] | okay,well,listen,you and rambo | 哦 好了 听着 你和你追鬼的朋友 |
[12:41] | need to get your girlfriends and get out of here. | 得赶快离开这里 |
[12:44] | [ chuckles ] all right. | 好吧 |
[12:46] | listen here,chisel chest,okay? | 听好了 说正经的 知道么? |
[12:48] | we were here first. we’ve already set up base camp. | 是我们先来的 我们已经设好根据地了 |
[12:52] | we beat you. | 我们先你们一步 |
[12:54] | they were here first. | 他们先到的 |
[12:56] | oh,god. | 哦 上帝 |
[12:59] | Ed… yeah? | – 什么? |
[13:00] | …where’s your partner? | …你的搭档呢? |
[13:04] | Harry: 10.6. 10.7,guys. | 10.6,10.7,伙计们 |
[13:06] | the emf is really spiking here. | EMF在飙升 |
[13:07] | pressure’s down,like,11 degrees. | 气压在降低 |
[13:09] | all right,all right,keep your eyes peeled. | 好的 保持警惕 |
[13:11] | this could be it. | 可能就在这里 |
[13:13] | Maggie,can I get a reading in here,please? | Maggie 能给我个读数吗? |
[13:19] | Spruce: something keeps messing with the chip. | 有东西在干扰芯片 |
[13:20] | I don’t know what’s going on here. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[13:23] | guys. guys. guys. | 伙计们 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry. that’s it. | 抱歉 结束了 |
[13:30] | I’m telling you,that’s all the money I — | 我说 所有这些花销… |
[13:40] | Dean: what are you doing at the morton house,Ed,huh? | 你在Morton House做什么 Ed? |
[13:44] | on leap year — what are you thinking? | 在闰年 你到底在想什么? |
[13:45] | we’re here to spend the night,okay? it’s for our tv show. | 我们是来这过夜的 为了拍我们的影片 |
[13:48] | what? great. perfect. | 什么?真是好 好极了 |
[13:50] | yeah,nobody’s ever spent the night before. | 是的 从没有人在这里过夜 |
[13:51] | uh,actually,yeah,they have. | 嗯 事实上 有的 |
[13:53] | uh,we’ve never heard of them. | 嗯 我们怎么没听说过? |
[13:55] | yeah,you know why? | 对啊 知道为什么吗? |
[13:56] | ’cause the ones that have haven’t lived to talk about it! | 因为他们都没能活着告诉你! |
[13:58] | [ laughing ] oh,come on,I don’t believe you. | 哦 得了 我才不信你 |
[14:00] | look — missing-persons reports | 看这些 失踪人口报告 |
[14:02] | going back almost a half century. | 可以追溯到半世纪以前 |
[14:04] | uh… | 呃… |
[14:05] | john graham stayed on a dare — gone. | John Graham冒险宿夜…失踪了 |
[14:08] | julie wilkerson — gone. there are tons more. | Julie Wilkerson 也失踪了 还有成千上百 |
[14:10] | all of them came to just stay the night through, | 所有人都只是来这里宿夜 |
[14:13] | always on a leap year. | 都在闰年之夜 |
[14:13] | the only body they ever found | 这里找到的唯一一具尸体 |
[14:15] | was the last owner,freeman daggett. | 是这里的前屋主 Freeman Daggett |
[14:17] | these look legit. they are legit. | – 这看上去像政府文件 – 就是政府文件 |
[14:18] | look,Ed,we ain’t got much time here,buddy. | 听好了 Ed 我们没太多时间了 |
[14:21] | starting at midnight,your friends are going to die. | 午夜一到 你的朋友们就该开始死了 |
[14:23] | Harry: oh,my god! oh,my god! | 哦 上帝! |
[14:26] | guys! guys! oh,my god! oh,my god! we got one! | 伙计们!哦 老天!我们看到一个! |
[14:31] | Corbett! Corbett,we saw one! we saw one! | Corbett!Corbett 我们拍到一个! |
[14:32] | it was a full apparition! it was like a class four. | 是个完整的鬼魂 简直帅呆了 |
[14:34] | it was a spectral illumination! it… | 是个透明的幻影!它… |
[14:40] | hey,aren’t those the [bleep] from texas? | 嘿 那不是在德州遇到的家伙么? |
[14:43] | yes. | 没错 |
[14:44] | all right,let’s have this reunion across theroeet,guys. | 好了 我们还是到街对面去叙旧吧 我们走 |
[14:46] | crap. what are you guys doing here? come on,come on. | – 你们在干什么呢? – 快走 |
[14:47] | we’ll get you ice cream — our treat. | 要我们买冰激凌么 我们请客 |
[14:48] | what do you say? let’s go. | 怎么样?我们离开这 |
[14:49] | yeah,I say no. look at this. look,look. Ed,Ed. | 不 我说不 看这个 看 Ed |
[14:52] | no. no. look at this. | 不 不 看这个 |
[14:53] | okay,honest-to-god proof,all right? | 这就是证据 知道么? |
[14:58] | Ed: are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑? |
[14:59] | yeah. no,not kidding. | 是的 不 绝非玩笑 |
[15:00] | what kind of reading did we get? | 读数怎么样? |
[15:02] | uh,it was a 10.9. | 是10.9 |
[15:03] | 10.9? | |
[15:04] | yeah,it was 10.9. it was almost 11. | 是的 10.9 接近11了 |
[15:06] | I came out,and I was like,”what’s going on?” | 我一直在想”那到底发生了什么?” |
[15:08] | and I was like — wait,watch this. | – 就像… – 等等 看这个 |
[15:10] | Spruce: oh! he got blasted. | 哦 他被枪杀了! |
[15:12] | it was crazy. | 真疯狂 我想我们搞错了 那只是个死亡残影 是啊 但是怎么会在这里 难道这里有人被枪杀吗? 不 至少我没查到 |
[15:13] | . | |
[15:13] | . | |
[15:13] | . | |
[15:20] | what’s a death echo? | 什么是死亡残影? |
[15:21] | we got a problem here. that ghost ain’t it. | 我们有麻烦了 那根本不是鬼魂 |
[15:24] | Harry: yeah,that’s real. like,that happened. | 是啊 那就像真的发生了一样 |
[15:25] | what’s a death echo? | 什么是死亡残影? |
[15:27] | echoes are trapped in a loop,okay? | 陷在一个轮回里的影像 明白么? |
[15:30] | they keep replaying how they died | 不断重复着死亡的经过 |
[15:31] | over and over and over again, | 一遍一遍又一遍 |
[15:32] | usually in the place they were ganked. | 通常就在他们咽气的地方 |
[15:34] | it’s about as dangerous as a scary movie. | 危险系数跟看一部恐怖片一样 |
[15:36] | maybe the echo’s not dangerous,but maybe something else is. | 死亡残影也许并不危险 但其他东西就不一定了 |
[15:39] | you’re right. all right,we need to get out of here,guys. | 没错 好吧 我们得离开这 |
[15:40] | come on. let’s go. let’s go. let’s go. | 快点 我们走 快点 |
[15:42] | pack it up. | 收拾东西 |
[15:45] | Maggie: whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. | 哇 |
[15:47] | what about all of our equipment? | 我们的设备怎么办? |
[15:48] | lots of fun. let’s go. | 我们快走 |
[15:50] | we got more material. we got all kinds of stuff. | 我们有更多材料了 我们的设备齐全 |
[15:52] | we’ll make you guys recurring guest stars. | 你们可以当客串演员 |
[15:54] | wait! | 等一下! |
[15:57] | where’s Corbett? | Corbett呢? |
[15:58] | I wish to communicate with the restless spirits here. | 我想和这里不瞑目的鬼魂们交流 |
[16:08] | uh,lights out? | 呃…要关灯? |
[16:10] | oh,I think I got night vision here. | 哦 我有夜视镜 |
[16:19] | that’s better. | 那样好多了 |
[16:21] | no man left behind. | 不能落下任何人 |
[16:25] | that was Corbett. | 那是Corbett |
[16:26] | Harry: that was Corbett! Corbett! | 那是Corbett!Corbett! |
[16:28] | Maggie: Corbett! it’s okay! | 我们会找到他的!你们回去! |
[16:28] | Dean: we’ll get him! go back! | 我们会找到他的!你们回去! |
[16:31] | guys! | 大伙! |
[16:32] | Spruce: no! where are you,dude? | 不!你在哪 伙计? |
[16:35] | tell us where you are! | 告诉我们你在哪! |
[16:36] | Corbett! | |
[16:37] | let me go! | 放我走! |
[16:39] | [ screams ] guys! | 伙计们! |
[16:40] | Corbett,you need to come back,Corbett. | Corbett 你得回来 Corbett |
[16:41] | no!! | 不! |
[16:42] | hey! hey! hey! come on. | 嘿!快来 |
[16:44] | hey! hey! hey! | 嘿! |
[16:54] | he’s not here. let’s go. let’s go. | 他不在这 我们快走 |
[16:58] | no. no. no. but that’s Corbett. | 不 那是Corbett 你没听到么? |
[16:58] | no,that was Corbett. didn’t you hear that? | 不 那是Corbett 你没听到么? |
[17:00] | go,go,go,come on. | 大伙快走 |
[17:00] | ruce: guys. guys. guys. | 大伙快走 |
[17:03] | Dean: here we go. here we go. keep it moving. keep it moving. | 我们走 往前走 不要停 |
[17:08] | hey. hey. hey. watch him. watch him. | 嘿嘿 看着他 看着他 |
[17:10] | go. go. move. move. | 走走走 动起来 |
[17:11] | turn it off! | 关掉摄像机! |
[17:14] | oh,god,what’s happened? | 哦 上帝 发生什么事了? |
[17:16] | oh,god. he’s gone. | 哦 上帝 他不见了 |
[17:19] | he just disappeared. | 他就这么消失了 |
[17:20] | okay,let’s just go through all the angles. | 好吧 所有的视角都要看 |
[17:22] | let’s go thrgh all the cameras we have. | 我们要查看所有摄像机的录像 |
[17:23] | well,it’s 12:04,Dean. you good? you happy? | 现在是12:04 Dean 你没事 高兴了? |
[17:25] | yeah,I am happy. | 是的 我很高兴 |
[17:26] | “let’s go hunt the morton house,” you said. | “我们去Morton House猎鬼吧” 那是你说的 |
[17:28] | “it’s our grand canyon.” | 那将是我们的里程碑 |
[17:29] | Sam,I don’t want to hear this. | Sam 我不想听 |
[17:29] | you got two months left,Dean. | 你只有2个月可活了 Dean |
[17:31] | instead,we’re gonna die tonight. | 相反 我们却可能死在这里 |
[17:34] | whoa! what the hell is going on? | 哇!到底是怎么回事? |
[17:36] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我来告诉你怎么回事 |
[17:37] | every door,every window, | 每扇门 每扇窗 |
[17:39] | I’m guessing every exit out of this house — | 也许是这屋的每一个出口… |
[17:41] | they’re all sealed. | 都被封死了 |
[17:42] | but w-why are they sealed? | 可…它们为什么会被封住呢? |
[17:43] | it’s a supernatural lockdown,okay? | 这是鬼监禁 知道么? |
[17:45] | whatever took Corbett doesn’t want us to leave, | 抓走Corbett的那东西 不想放我们离开 |
[17:47] | and it’s no death echo. | 而且那并非死亡残影 |
[17:48] | this is a bad mother,and it wants us scared. | 这是个极凶的鬼魂 想要吓坏我们 |
[17:50] | or it just wants us. | 或者它是想…杀了我们 |
[17:55] | Spruce: uh,guys,the camera’s fritzing again. | 各位 摄像机又开始失常了 |
[17:58] | Harry: whoa. whoa. guys,the emf’s starting to spike. | 各位 EMF开始变化 |
[18:02] | everybody,stay close. there’s something coming. | 大家靠拢点 有东西来了 |
[18:13] | is this the same echo you guys saw earlier? | 这是你们之前看到的残影吗? |
[18:15] | no,it’s a different guy. | 不 是另外一个 |
[18:16] | multiple echoes? what the hell’s going on? | 多重残影? 到底是怎么回事? |
[18:18] | beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[18:19] | okay. all right. all right. all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:21] | uh,hey,buddy! | 嗨 哥们! |
[18:23] | hey. hey. wake up. you’re dead! | 嗨嗨 醒醒吧 你已经死了 |
[18:27] | hello! | 喂! |
[18:27] | what’s he doing? what’s he doing? | 他在做什么? 他要做什么? |
[18:29] | if you can talk to the part of the ghost that’s still human, | 突然间的惊吓 可以令你 与还有人性存在的鬼魂对话 |
[18:34] | but usually you have to have | 但一般来说你必须 |
[18:35] | some kind of connection to the deceased. | 与死者有着某种联系才行 |
[18:37] | t1 wake up! be dead! | 快醒醒! 回地府去吧! |
[18:41] | hey! hey! | |
[18:42] | you guys hear that? what’s that sound? | 你们听到了吗? 那是什么声音? |
[18:44] | you guys hear that? | 你们听见了吗? |
[18:46] | snap out of it,buddy,huh? | 振作起来 伙计 |
[18:48] | come on,what are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[18:50] | [ train whistle blows ] you’re gonzo! you’re dead! hey! | 你已经不在人世了! 你已经死了! |
[18:52] | whoa!whoa! whoa!whoa! | |
[18:54] | where the hell did it go? | 它到底上哪去了? |
[19:05] | Dean: dude,there’s no records of any of this here. | 这房子可从来没有这种记录流传下来 |
[19:06] | no one got shot here. | 没人在这里被射杀 |
[19:07] | obviously,no one got run over by a freaking train. | 显然也没人被诡异的火车给碾死 |
[19:09] | Sam: stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[19:10] | Maggie: did the echoes take Corbett? | 那些残影抓走了Corbett么? |
[19:11] | yes. no. I don’t know. | 是啊 不 我不清楚 |
[19:12] | we don’t know what’s doing what here. | 我们还不知道这里究竟有什么 它们要做什么 |
[19:14] | that’s what we’re trying to figure out,okay? | 我们正在努力查出这点 懂吗? |
[19:18] | okay,look,death echoes are ghosts,okay? | 好吧 听好 死亡残影也是鬼魂 |
[19:21] | now,ghosts — they usually haunt places | 鬼魂一般来说都出没在 |
[19:23] | where they lived or where they died. | 它们曾经生活过或它们死亡的地点 |
[19:24] | except these mooks didn’t live or die here. | 除了这里的鬼魂并非生活或死在这里 |
[19:26] | right. | 没错 |
[19:27] | so,what are they doing here? | 那么 它们在这做什么? |
[19:28] | hey,give the lady a cigar. | 给这女士根雪茄塞住嘴吧 |
[19:31] | all right,seriously,does looking at this nightmare | 好吧 说真的 通过摄像机镜头 |
[19:33] | through that camera make you feel better or something? | 观看这场梦魇会令你觉得好过点么? |
[19:34] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[19:36] | um…I,uh… | 我… |
[19:39] | well,yeah. uh,yeah. I think so. | 是啊…我想是吧 |
[19:41] | oh. | |
[20:00] | freeman daggett,house’s last owner, | Freeman Daggett 最后一任屋主 |
[20:03] | officially commended for 20 years of fine service | 表彰其20年来在Gamble General医院 |
[20:06] | at the gamble general hospital. | 兢兢业业的奉献 |
[20:07] | he’s a doctor? | 他是个医生? |
[20:09] | janitor. | 看门人 |
[20:12] | this looks like his den. | 这看起来像是他的书房 |
[20:14] | when’d you say he died — ’64? | 你刚刚说他几岁死的 64? |
[20:15] | yeah,heart attack. | 没错 心脏病突发 |
[20:16] | what are these,c-rations? | 这些是什么 C-ration罐头? |
[20:18] | yeah,army-issued,three squares — | 没错 军用物资 三大箱… |
[20:20] | like a lifetime supply. | 足够一生的存粮了 |
[20:24] | god,is that all he ate? | 天哪 他就吃那个? |
[20:25] | one-stop shopping. | 不购物的人 |
[20:29] | hello. locked. | 哦哦 锁住了 |
[20:31] | oh,come on,guys. this is ridiculous. | 够啦 各位 这太荒谬了 |
[20:32] | I mean,how the hell is this supposed to find Corbett,huh? | 我是说 这样怎么可能找到Corbett呢? |
[20:34] | we should be digging up the friggin’ floorboards right now. | 我们现在该去找出源头才对 |
[20:38] | Sam: huh. | |
[20:40] | “survival under atomic attack.” | 核爆幸存者 |
[20:42] | an optimist. | 乐观主义者呢 |
[21:01] | Dean: crap. crap. | 垃圾 垃圾 |
[21:04] | taxidermy. okay. | 动物标本剥制 好吧 |
[21:05] | you said daggett was a hospital janitor? | 你说Daggett是医院看门人? |
[21:07] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:09] | ew… | |
[21:10] | got three toe tags here — | 这有三个死者身份标识 |
[21:12] | one,death by gunshots, | 一个 死于枪杀 |
[21:14] | train accident,and suicide. | 火车事故 以及自杀 |
[21:20] | what? | 什么? |
[21:22] | well,that explains why all the death echoes are here. | 那就能解释那些死亡残影了 |
[21:27] | they’re here because their bodies are here | 他们在此是因为他们的尸体在此 |
[21:31] | somewhere in the house. | 就在房子的某处 |
[21:35] | daggett brought the remains home from the morgue to play. | Daggett把尸体从停尸房搬回家里玩弄 |
[21:43] | ew!ew! – yeah | 哦… |
[21:48] | wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:51] | Corbett. | |
[22:00] | okay,Maggie. | 没事的 Maggie |
[22:10] | closer to the herd,okay? | 把她盯紧点 好么? |
[22:12] | Harry: Maggie? Maggie? | |
[22:14] | she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[22:15] | Harry. Harry,I got an 8.6 and climbing fast. | Harry Harry 频率飞速爬到了8.6 |
[22:17] | something huge is coming. | 有不得了的东西来了 |
[22:18] | look. something big is coming. | 听着 有不得了的东西来了 |
[22:20] | it’s past 11,you guys. | 已经过11了 |
[22:22] | Dean: what? nobody move! | 什么? 都别动! |
[22:24] | hold on. hold on. stay quiet. | 别动 别动 保持安静 |
[22:30] | Maggie: Ed? | |
[22:33] | Sam? | |
[22:46] | Sam! | |
[22:50] | Sammy! | |
[22:51] | Corbett! Sam! | |
[22:58] | Corbett! | |
[23:01] | Sam! | |
[23:07] | Maggie: god,I am so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[23:09] | I’m so scared. | 我真的好怕 |
[23:10] | it’s gonna be okay. it’s gonna be okay,Maggie. | 会没事的 会没事的 Maggie |
[23:45] | my best friend… | 我最好的朋友… |
[23:48] | and my best sister. | 我最好的妹妹 |
[23:50] | Harry: Ed. Ed. Harry. | |
[23:51] | Harry. Ed. listen,Ed. | Ed 听好Ed |
[23:53] | are you banging my sister? | 你是在泡我妹妹吗? |
[23:55] | no! | 不 |
[23:58] | hold my glasses. | 帮我拿着眼镜 |
[24:01] | Ed. | |
[24:03] | Ed! Ed! Ed! Ed! Ed! | |
[24:12] | cut it out! | 住手! |
[24:14] | we’re down by two people. | 我们已经少了两个人了 |
[24:18] | Sam! | |
[24:22] | Sammy! | |
[24:24] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:32] | give me my glasses. | 把眼镜给我 |
[24:34] | did he knock my — my tooth there? | 他…打落了我的牙齿吗? |
[24:35] | Spruce: uh,no. | 哦不 |
[24:36] | I won,though,right? yep. | – 但我赢了 是吗? – 是啊 |
[24:42] | thanks,Spruce. | 谢谢 Spruce |
[24:43] | yeah,it’s my fault. | 是啊 是我的错 |
[24:45] | that’s real great. that’s nice. thanks. | 很好 非常好 谢了 |
[24:58] | Sam: Corbett. | Corbett 快醒醒 |
[25:06] | hey,you got to keep listening to my voice,okay? | 你得注意着听我说 好吗? |
[25:08] | I’m right here. stay awake. | 我在这里 保持清醒啊 |
[25:11] | daggett: don’t listen. | 别听他的 |
[25:14] | [ record scratches ] * it’s my party… | |
[25:16] | it stops hurting,so don’t worry. | 这可以让你不再痛苦 别担心 |
[25:21] | Corbett,stay with me. | Corbett 和我一起挺住 |
[25:22] | stay with me,you got it? | 和我一起挺住 明白吗? |
[25:24] | I’m right here. hey. stay with me. | 我就在这里 和我一起挺下去 |
[25:26] | don’t. don’t. | 别 别 |
[25:28] | no. | 不 |
[25:30] | Corbett! | |
[25:32] | no! | 不 |
[25:34] | Corbett! | |
[25:45] | Corbett! Spruce: where’d you guys go? | Corbett! 你们在哪呢? |
[25:47] | Maggie: where are you guys? | 你们在哪? |
[25:50] | Dean,what are you doing? | Dean 你在做什么? |
[25:51] | Dean: okay,so daggett was a cold war nut,okay? | Daggett是冷战时的人 |
[25:54] | he was — he was an amateur taxidermist. | 他业余爱好制作动物标本 |
[25:56] | he liked to slow dance with cadavers, | 他喜欢和尸体跳慢舞 |
[25:58] | and all he ate were c-rations, | 他只吃军粮 |
[25:59] | so what the hell are we looking for?! | 我们到底找什么 |
[26:01] | horrible little life. | 恐怖的生活 |
[26:02] | yeah,a lonely life. | 是啊 孤独的生活 |
[26:03] | a cold war life. | 冷战时的生活 |
[26:07] | he was scared. | 他害怕 |
[26:09] | he was scared. he was scared. | 他害怕 他害怕 |
[26:11] | Harry: scared of what? | 怕什么 |
[26:11] | what? Dean,where are you going? | 什么 Dean 你要去哪 |
[26:13] | Maggie: wait,don’t leave me in here,you guys. | 等等 你们别把我留在这 |
[26:16] | get away from me. | 别碰我 |
[26:17] | this won’t hurt. | 不会疼的 |
[26:19] | it’s okay. | 没事的 没事 放松 放松 你要去哪 |
[26:21] | it’s okay. relax. relax. | |
[26:34] | whoa. whoa. whoa. where are you going? | 那时Daggett这种人 最害怕俄国人 |
[26:34] | guys like daggett back then,the ones who were really scared of the russkies — | 那时Daggett这种人 最害怕俄国人 |
[26:37] | they bomb shelters.I’m guessing he’s | 他们都有防空洞 我估计他也有 |
[26:42] | I’ll bet you it’s in the basement. | 我打赌就在地下室里 一点都不好玩 |
[26:50] | Spruce: um,who closed the door? | 谁把门锁上了 |
[26:50] | it did. it wants to separate us. | 是它 想分开我们 听我说 我包里有盐 |
[26:54] | there’s some salt in my le. | |
[26:56] | make a circle and get inside. | 撒成个圈 到圈里去 |
[27:04] | inside? | 到你的包里去? |
[27:04] | inside your duffle bag? | 到你的包里去? |
[27:05] | the salt,you idiot! | 盐圈里 白痴! |
[27:07] | oh,okay. yeah. yeah. | 哦 好的 好的 |
[27:22] | Harry,hurry up. get in the circle. get in the circle. | Harry 快点 进圈里来 进来 |
[27:24] | come on. come on. quick. quick. | 来啊 来啊 快点 |
[27:27] | guys,guys,I don’t want to die,okay, | 伙计们 我不想死 |
[27:30] | and I don’t want you to die. | 我不希望你们死 |
[27:32] | Harry,listen — listen tliokay? listen. | Harry 听着 听我说 |
[27:34] | if we don’t die… [ breathing heavily ] | 如果我们这次不死… |
[27:36] | …it’s totally okay if you,uh,do my sister. | 你搞我妹妹 我完全没意见 |
[27:41] | ggie: nice. | 真好 嘿 伙计们 又来了 站紧点 站紧点 天啊 我的上帝啊 |
[27:48] | my camera. get in close. | |
[28:05] | oh. oh,c-Corbett. | 哦 Corbett |
[28:06] | Spruce: hey,can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[28:08] | what? | 什么 |
[28:09] | earlier,you and Sam — | 刚才 你和Sam… |
[28:11] | he said you hadnths left? | 他说你只剩两个月了 |
[28:13] | yeah,it’s complicated. | 是的 很复杂 |
[28:19] | [ chuc ] no. no. no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:20] | not gonna whine about my [bleep] proems | 我才不会在你们这真人秀节目里 |
[28:22] | to some [bleep] reality show. | 说我的事情 |
[28:25] | I’m gonna do my [bleep] job. | 我只想干我的活 |
[28:29] | is it cancer? | 是得了癌症吗 |
[28:30] | shut up. | 闭嘴 你听到了吗 |
[28:35] | you hear that? | |
[28:37] | daggett: I’ve been waiting for some more friends. | 我一直在等待多来几个朋友 |
[28:39] | I get lonely. | 我很寂寞 |
[28:41] | but you’re coming to my party,aren’t you? | 但你要参加我的派对了 是吧 |
[28:43] | Spruce: is that music? | 是音乐声吗 |
[28:44] | yeah,it’s coming from behind this wall. | 是的 从墙后面传来的 |
[28:59] | wow,you’re strong. | 哇 你力气真大 |
[29:01] | you’ll stay a good,long time. | 你会在这待很久 哦 不 Corbett |
[29:42] | ,god,what have we done? | 天啊 我们都做了什么 哦 Corbett |
[29:42] | oh,Corbett.at | 天啊 我们都做了什么 哦 Corbett |
[29:45] | Ed. Ed. | – 怎么 |
[29:45] | yeah? | – 怎么 |
[29:46] | Corbett’s a — he’s a death echo. | Corbett他…那只是他的死亡残影 |
[29:49] | he’s reliving his own murder. | 他在不断重现自己死的情形 |
[29:52] | Maggie: over and over forever. | 一遍一遍 永远的 |
[29:58] | Spruce: what’s this daggett guy’s problem anyway? | 这个Daggett老兄到底有什么问题 |
[30:01] | loneliness. | 寂寞 |
[30:02] | he’s never heard of a realdoll? | 他不知道有充气娃娃这东西吗 |
[30:03] | no,no,no,daggett was the norman bates, | 不不 Daggett的寂寞更像是Norman Bates (电影<惊魂记>中的杀人狂) |
[30:06] | stuff-your-mother kind of lonely. | |
[30:07] | that’s why he lifted these bodies from the morgue, | 所以他把尸体从太平间抬出来 |
[30:11] | threw himself a birthday party, | 给自己开生日会 |
[30:13] | except they were the only on who would come. | 不过他们是唯一会参加的人 |
[30:15] | anywayat midnight,he se the bomb shelter | 午夜时 他把他们关在防空洞 |
[30:18] | and went upstairs and o.d.’d on horse tranqs. | 上楼去嗑药 |
[30:20] | how do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:22] | ’cause he told me. | 因为他告诉我了 |
[30:24] | oh. yeah. | 是的 |
[30:25] | okay,so now that he’s dead,what? | 好 那他现在死了 |
[30:27] | same song,different verse, | 一样的曲子 不同的版本 |
[30:29] | trying to get people to come to his party? | 试着找人来参加他的派对? |
[30:30] | pretty much,yeah. stay forever. | 是的 差不多 永远这样 这子弹是真的吗 |
[30:34] | it’s rock salt. | 是盐弹 哦 Corbett |
[30:58] | wait,guys. | 等等 各位 |
[31:01] | guys,it’s — it’s Corbett. | 这是…这是Corbett啊 |
[31:04] | he’s — he’s — he’s trapped. | 他…他被困住了 |
[31:06] | he’s in a lot of pain,you know? | 他很痛苦 知道吗 |
[31:07] | we got to try and — | 我们得试试… |
[31:10] | we got to try and pull him out of his loop. | 我们得救他从这循环里出来 |
[31:14] | we have to. | 必须这样 Corbett 我是… 别走出盐圈 |
[31:20] | Corbett,it’s — | |
[31:25] | the line of salt. | |
[31:27] | I got to do it,Harry. | 我一定要试试 Harry |
[31:29] | Corbett,listen to me. | Corbett 听我说 |
[31:32] | okay,I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[31:33] | listen. | 听着 |
[31:36] | listen. oh,god. Corbett. | 听着 天啊 Corbett |
[31:39] | oh. oh,god. whoa. | 哦哦 天啊 回来 回来 |
[31:42] | oh,I can’t,okay? | 不行 |
[31:45] | he’s not hearing me,okay? | 他不听我说 |
[31:46] | he won’t stop dying. | 阻止不了他死 |
[31:54] | seriously — you’re still shooting? | 说真的 你还在拍摄? |
[31:56] | it makes him feel better. don’t ask. | 他这样才能感觉好点 别问他了 |
[32:05] | Spruce: ah,hell,guys. | 天啊 两位 |
[32:05] | get in your ghost-role thing. something’s coming. | 快准备好抓鬼 有东西来了 |
[32:09] | oh,my — | 哦 我的… |
[32:21] | I know how we can get through to him. | 我知道怎么能救他 |
[32:23] | how? | 怎么做 |
[32:24] | Ed… | |
[32:27] | he had feelings for you. | 他对你有感觉 |
[32:29] | huh? | 啊? |
[32:32] | he wanted you. | 他想要你 |
[32:34] | wa– wanted me to what? | 要我做什么 |
[32:36] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[32:40] | and you know what you’ve got to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[32:43] | you can do it,Ed. | 你能行 Ed |
[32:46] | you’ve always been the brave one. yes,you can. | 你总是很勇敢 你能行 |
[32:48] | you make us bre — Maggie,right? | 你给我们勇气 Maggie 对吧 |
[32:50] | yeah. | 是的 没错 是这样 |
[32:52] | Ed… | |
[32:54] | you got to go be gay for that poor,dead intern. | 你必须去和这个死了的可怜实习生说 |
[32:57] | you got to send him into the light. | 你必须解救他 |
[33:20] | Maggie,no. no. | Maggie 不不 |
[33:21] | Maggie: it’s okay. | 没事没事 别担心 |
[33:24] | Corbett,look. | Corbett 听着 |
[33:25] | hey,it’s just Ed,buddy. it’s just me. | 嘿 我是Ed 老兄 是我啊 |
[33:28] | hey,hey,Corbett,listen to me. listen to me. | Corbett 听我说 听我说啊 |
[33:31] | I — we… | 我…我们… |
[33:36] | okay. | 好吧… |
[33:37] | you meant… | 你… |
[33:40] | Corbett,you meant a lot to the team. | Corbett 你对我们的团队很重要 |
[33:45] | you meant… | 你… |
[33:49] | you meant a lot to me. | 你对我来说很重要 |
[33:50] | you know,never back down… | 你永远不放弃… |
[33:54] | never say a bad word,okay? | 永远不恶言相向 |
[33:56] | I remember that,Corbett. I-I remember that. | 我都记得呢 Corbett 我都记得 |
[33:59] | I remember because I love you,Corbett. | 我记得 因为我爱你 Corbett |
[34:02] | I really,truly love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[34:09] | do you remember that? do you? | 你记得吗 记得吗 |
[34:13] | hey. Ed? | 嘿 Ed? |
[34:14] | yeah. | 是我 |
[34:17] | yeah,Corbett,it’s… | 是的 Corbett 是… |
[34:20] | Corbett,yeah,it’s me. | Corbett 是我啊 |
[34:23] | it’s me. look at me. | 是我 看看我 |
[34:28] | you got to help us,man. you have to help us,Corbett. | 你得帮帮我们 你一定要帮我们 Corbett |
[34:31] | please. please. | 拜托了 拜托了 |
[34:33] | please help us right now. | 快帮帮我们吧 |
[34:35] | take it easy. you all right? | 放松点 你还好吗 |
[34:38] | Spruce: uh,guys… | 兄弟们… 不好 太糟了 |
[34:46] | this is bad — very bad. | |
[35:05] | Spruce: you all right,dude? | 你没事吧 老兄 |
[35:09] | you all right? | 你没事吧 谢天谢地 |
[35:34] | Ed: leap year,february 29th,the morton house. | 闰年 2月29日在Morton House |
[35:39] | a tragic day — | 悲剧性的一天 |
[35:41] | a day of souls bound in torment, | 灵魂在痛苦中挣扎 |
[35:44] | of lives @aheld in cruel balance. | 生命被困在残酷的平衡中 |
[35:45] | why does this keep happening? why does this keep happening? | |
[35:47] | why does this keep happening? | |
[35:48] | oh,my god. | 但寻鬼手们 |
[35:48] | but the ghostfacers — | 但寻鬼手们 |
[35:50] | they did the best that they could. | 他们尽力而为了 |
[35:52] | Harry: weved friend, | 我们失去了我们所爱的朋友 |
[35:53] | oh,god. oh,god. | |
[35:56] | but we gained new allies. | 但我们找到了 新的盟友 |
[35:57] | it’s — it’s Corbett. | |
[36:00] | know th kuch — | 我们知道 |
[36:02] | is a new beginew. | 每一天 包括今天 都是新的开始 |
[36:07] | we learned more than we can say | 这次在Morton小屋 说不出我们学到了多么多东西 |
[36:10] | in the brutal feat of the morton house. | |
[36:13] | !the ghostfacers were forced to face something | 但寻鬼手们当时要面对 |
[36:17] | far more scary than ghosts. | 比鬼怪更可怕的东西 |
[36:21] | they were forced to face themselves. | 他们必须要面对自己 |
[36:25] | war changes man. | 战争改变男人 |
[36:28] | and Maggie. | 还有Maggie |
[36:30] | war changes man… | 战争改变男人… |
[36:34] | and one woman. | 和一个女人 |
[36:38] | you know,Corbett,we just… | 你知道 Corbett 我们… |
[36:41] | oh,gosh,we just like to think | 天啊 我们只是希望… |
[36:43] | that you’re out there watching over us. | 你现在在看着我们 |
[36:45] | as far as we’re concerned, | 在我们来看 |
[36:47] | you’re not an intern anymore. | 你不再是实习生了 |
[36:50] | you have man earned full ghostfacer status. | 寻鬼手的正式身份 你当之无愧 |
[36:55] | plus,it’d be cool to have a ghost on the team. | 有个鬼在我们团队很酷 |
[36:56] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:58] | you know,and here we were, | 现在我们在想… |
[36:59] | thinking that,you know,we were teaching you, | 我们一直以为在当你的老师 |
[37:01] | and all this time, | |
[37:03] | you were teaching us… | 但事实是 你给我们上了一课… |
[37:06] | about heart, | 关于心灵的 |
[37:09] | about dedication,and… | 关于奉献和… |
[37:13] | about how gay love can pierce through the veil of death | 同性之爱如何穿透死亡的隔阂 |
[37:18] | and save the day. | 救了大家 |
[37:22] | thank you,alan j. Corbett. | 谢谢你 Alan J. Corbett |
[37:25] | go well into that starry night,young turk. | 去往星空的路上走好 土耳其小伙 |
[37:31] | go well. | 走好 |
[37:40] | come on,Spruce. | 别这样 Spruce |
[37:41] | I got to get all this stuff packed up. | 我得把这些东西准备好 |
[37:44] | Spruce: so? pack and talk. | 怎么了 边收拾边说 |
[37:45] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[37:47] | say what comes to mind. | 想到什么说什么 |
[37:49] | this is one of our confessional moments,Corbett, | 现在是忏悔时间 Corbett |
[37:51] | so confess. | 忏悔吧 |
[37:52] | what do you think was gonna happen tonight? | 你觉得今晚会发生什么 |
[37:54] | what do you think’s gonna happen tonight on this trip | 你觉得今晚这次拍摄会发生什么 |
[37:59] | I think tonight — I really do — | 我觉得今晚…真的… |
[38:02] | I think all our dreams are gonna come true. | 我觉得梦想都会成真 |
[38:06] | does that sound stupid? | 听起来傻吗 |
[38:08] | kind of does,yeah. | 是的 有点 (纪念不可思议之王 |
[38:32] | so,guys,what do you think? | 两位觉得怎么样 没事吧 |
[38:38] | you know,I kind of thinkalf awesome. | 我觉得还不错 |
[38:40] | half awesome — that’s full-on good,right? | 还不错…就是特别好对吧 |
[38:43] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:44] | I mean,it’s bizarre how y’all are able to — | 真神奇 你们怎么做到… |
[38:47] | to honor Corbett’s memory while grossly exploiting the manner of his death. | 既纪念了Corbett 又大致播出了他怎么死的 |
[38:50] | well done. | 做得好 |
[38:50] | yeah,that’s a real tight rope you guys are walking. | 是啊 你们这行还真是危险呢 |
[38:53] | yeah. all right,guys. | 好的 各位 |
[38:57] | no,that’s reality,man. yeah. | 不 这就是现实 |
[39:00] | Corbett gave his life searching for the truth, | Corbett付出生命寻求真相 |
[39:02] | and it is our job over here to share it with the world. | 而我们在这里的任务就是 将之告诉世人 |
[39:06] | right. well,um,our experience — | 没错 我们的经验… |
[39:09] | you know what you get when you show the world the truth? | 你们知道向世界展示真相后得到什么吗 |
[39:11] | a straightjacket or a punch in the face — | 紧身衣或是脸上挨顿揍 |
[39:13] | sometimes both. right. | 有时两个都有 没错 |
[39:14] | oh,come on,guys,don’t be ‘facer haters | 得了 伙计们 别反对我们的工作 |
[39:16] | because we happen to have gotten the footage of the century. | 就因为我们碰巧得到了世纪难得的录影 |
[39:19] | oh,yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:24] | you got us there. yeah. | – 你准备好了吧 – 是的 |
[39:25] | yeah,well,we’ll see you guys around. | 好吧 我们以后再见吧 |
[39:38] | dicks. | 俩混蛋 |
[39:40] | oh,yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | yeah. yep. | 就是 |
[39:42] | start laying off some dvds. | 休息去看DVD |
[39:44] | sounds like a good idea,Spruce. | 好提议啊 Spruce |
[39:46] | you know,guys,I think we’re gonna need a bigger office here,you know, | 各位 我觉得我们需要大点的办公室 因为我们就要闻名全国了 然后是全世界… |
[39:49] | ’cause we’re gonna go national, | |
[39:52] | hey,menudo left their dance bag behind. | 小帅哥把他的舞蹈包落下了 |
[39:56] | what’s inside,huh? | 里面有什么 |
[40:02] | what the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:04] | uh,I seem to be having some technical difficulty over here. | 好像出现技术故障了 |
[40:08] | wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[40:13] | “no operating system found”? wait a minute. | “未找到操作系统”? 等等 |
[40:16] | we clean? | 没事了? |
[40:17] | no-o-o-o-o-o-o! | 不! 不是真的吧 |
[40:25] | electromagnet wiped out every tape and hard drive they have. | 电磁石把他们所有的带子和硬盘都清理了 |
[40:27] | world just isn’t ready for the ghostfacers. | 世界还没准备好接受觅鬼寻踪呢 |
[40:29] | that’s too bad. I kind of liked the show. | 太遗憾了 我还有点喜欢这个节目呢 |
[40:34] | had its moments. | 还是不错的 |
[40:40] | — www.vitac.com | |
[44:23] | [ whimpering continues ] |