| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | The Road So Far | 至今走过的路 |
| [00:19] | Let me guess, you are oferring your own soul? | 你愿意献出自己的灵魂? |
| [00:20] | All you got to do is bringing Sam back | 只要你让Sam复活 |
| [00:22] | – How long have you get – one year | – 它们给你多长时间? – 一年 |
| [00:24] | Let Dean out of this deal right now | 马上让Dean摆脱那个交易 |
| [00:26] | I got a boss like everybody | 和大家一样 我也有老板 |
| [00:27] | Who holds the contract? | 契约归谁管? |
| [00:28] | I can’t tell you. | 无可奉告 |
| [00:31] | There is a new leader rising in the west | 有位新的领袖正从西方崛起 |
| [00:34] | doesn’t like you very much. | 它不怎么喜欢你 |
| [00:35] | Her name is Lilith | 她叫Lilith |
| [00:37] | – I know about your deal, Dean. – Who told you that? | – 我知道你的交易 Dean – 谁告诉你的? |
| [00:39] | The demon that holds it. She holds mine, too. | 那个掌管你契约的恶魔 她也掌管着我的 |
| [00:42] | – She? – Her name’s Lilith. | – 她? – 她叫Lilith |
| [00:48] | So, this is Ruby, huh? | 这位就是Ruby 嗯? |
| [00:49] | She’s a demon, Sam. | 她是恶魔 Sam |
| [00:49] | They want us dead. We want them dead. | 他们想我们死 我们想他们死 |
| [00:51] | what kind of blade could kill a demon? | 什么样的刀竟能杀死恶魔? |
| [00:53] | yesterday, i’d have said There was no such thing. | 要在昨天 我会说根本没那种东西 |
| [00:55] | Yellow eyes had some Pretty big plans for you, Sam. | 黄眼恶魔为你制定过大计 Sam |
| [00:57] | You’re specialn that E.s.p.-vision kind of way. | 你很特别 尤其是那超感知能力 |
| [01:00] | No, that stuff’s Not happening anymore. | 不 那种情况已经不再发生了… |
| [01:02] | Black dogs? They’re seeing Hellhounds — demonic pit bulls. | 那不是黑狗 而是地狱之犬 冥府的守卫 |
| [01:10] | – There’s no way of saving me, is there? – No. | – 根本没有能救我的方法 是吗? – 是的 |
| [01:14] | I don’t want to die.I don’t wanna go to hell. | – 我不想死 不想下地狱 – 我们会找出办法救你的 (音乐: Carry On Wayward Son — Kansas) |
| [01:16] | We will find a way to save you. | |
| [01:32] | You’re gonna die! This is what you’re gonna become! | 你就要死了 而这就是你会变成的模样 |
| [01:36] | now | 现在 |
| [02:35] | (hellhounds) | (地狱之犬) |
| [02:38] | Dig up anything good? | 查到有用线索了么? |
| [02:41] | No. Nothing good. | 不 没有 |
| [02:44] | Well, Bobby has, finally. | 哦 Bobby终于查到了点 |
| [02:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
| [02:47] | A way to find Lilith. | 一个找到Lilith的办法 |
| [02:49] | Wow. With just, uh, 30 hours to go. | 哇 那么…我还剩30小时 |
| [02:54] | Hey, why don’t we just make A t.j. Run, you know? | 嘿 我们何不放松点呢?比如… |
| [02:57] | 找个小姐 喝点啤酒 | |
| [02:59] | We could — what’s spanish For “donkey show”? | 去看…西班牙语”Donkey Show”怎么说? (Donkey Show:墨西哥红灯区流行的艳舞.) |
| [03:04] | So, if we do save you… | 好了 如果我们救了你… |
| [03:07] | Let’s never do that. | 永远别再那么做了 |
| [03:11] | Hey, hey, Dean… | 嘿 嘿 Dean… |
| [03:17] | Look, we’re cuttinit cse,I know. | 我知道时间紧迫 |
| [03:21] | But we are gonna get this done. | 但是我们必须要做 |
| [03:24] | I don’t care What it take | 我不管付出何种代价 |
| [03:27] | You are not gonna go to hell. | 你不能下地狱去 |
| [03:30] | I’m not gonna let you. | 我不会让你去的 |
| [03:34] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
| [03:37] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
| [03:50] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 当然 |
| [04:01] | Supernatural S03E16 No Rest for the Wicked | |
| [04:04] | So, you got a name? | 知道么 名字 |
| [04:06] | That’s the whole kit and caboodle. | 是关键 |
| [04:08] | With the right name,The right ritual, | 有正确的名字 用正确的仪式 |
| [04:11] | Ain’t nothing You can’t suss out. | 没有什么不能查到的 |
| [04:12] | Like the town Lilith in? | 比如Lilith所在的城市? |
| [04:15] | When I get it done. We will know it straight. | 当我完成仪式 我们会知道她住哪条街 |
| [04:22] | #!@#%!@…… | |
| [04:35] | New Harmony, Indiana. | Indiana州的New Harmony |
| [04:37] | And we have a winner. | 我们成功了 |
| [04:39] | All right. Let’s go | 好了 我们走 |
| [04:40] | whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Hold on. | 哦 哦 哦 等一下 |
| [04:41] | Just holster it up, There, tex. | 先等一下 别急兄弟 |
| [04:43] | – What’s the problem? – “what’s the problem”? | – 有什么问题? – “有什么问题?” |
| [04:45] | Come on, where do i begin? | 得了 要我从哪说起? |
| [04:46] | I mean, first of all,We don’t even know if Lilith actually holds my deal. | 首先 我们不知道Lilith是否真持有我的契约 |
| [04:49] | We are going off Ofela’s intel? | 我们竟然相信Bela的说法? |
| [04:51] | Now, when that bit The air comes out crooked, okay | 那个贱人就连呼吸都是假的 明白么? |
| [04:54] | Second, even if we could Get to Lilith, we have to gank her. | 其次 即使能找到Lilith 我们也没办法制服她 |
| [04:57] | And third, isn’t this the same Lilith that wants your giayoon a pike? | 第三 这就是那个想要你命的Lilith么? |
| [05:00] | Should i continue? | 还要我继续么? |
| [05:01] | Ain’t you just bringing down the room? | 你这是在泼冷水么? |
| [05:03] | – Well, it’s a gift. – I’m sorry. | – 哦 这是天赋 – 抱歉 |
| [05:04] | So, then, what are we Supposed to do, Dean? | 那我们该做什么 Dean? |
| [05:06] | Well, just ’cause i got to die Doesn’t mean you have to, okay? | 好吧 我要死不代表你也得死 明白么? |
| [05:07] | Either we go in smart Or we don’t go in at all. | 除非万无一失 否则不如不去 |
| [05:09] | Okay, fine.That’s the case, I have the answer. | 好的 这些问题 我知道怎么解决 |
| [05:11] | – You do? – Yeah. | – 你知道? – 是的 |
| [05:12] | A surefire way to confirm it’s Lilith | 一个既能确认Lilith身份 |
| [05:14] | And a way to get us A bona fide demon-killing ginsu. | 又能拿到杀死恶魔的武器的方法 |
| [05:17] | Damn it, Sam, no. | 见鬼 Sam 不 |
| [05:19] | We are so past arguing. | 我们已经吵够了 |
| [05:21] | Dean, i am summoning Ruby. | Dean 我要召唤Ruby |
| [05:22] | The hell you are! We got enough problems as it is. | 你疯了你!我们的麻烦已经够多了 |
| [05:24] | Exactly. And we got no time And no choice, either. | 没错 我们没有时间 也别无他法了 |
| [05:28] | Come on, man, she is the miss universe Of lying skanks, okay? | 得了 她是个十足的谎话精 知道么? |
| [05:30] | She told you that she could Save me, huh? Lie! | 她说她能救我 嗯?谎话 |
| [05:33] | She seems know everything about Lilith | 她似乎对Lilith了如指掌 |
| [05:35] | But forgot to mention — oh,Right — Lilith owns my soul! | 但却忘了说…哦对了…Lilith握着我的契约 |
| [05:37] | Okay, fine, she’s a liar. She’s still got that knife. | 好吧 她是说谎 但她有那把刀 |
| [05:39] | – Dean? – For all we know,she works for Lilith. | – 就我们所知 她是Lilith的爪牙 |
| [05:41] | Give me another option Dean. | 那给我个其他选择啊 Dean |
| [05:42] | – Tell me what else – Sam is right. | – 告诉我还有什么办法 – Sam是对的 |
| [05:43] | No! Damn it! | 不!该死! |
| [05:50] | Just no. | 就是不行 |
| [05:53] | We are not gonna make the same Mistakes all over again. | 我们不能再犯同样的错误了 |
| [05:59] | You guys want to save me, Find something else. | 你们想救我 还是另寻他法吧 |
| [06:13] | Where you going, Bobby? | 你去哪 Bobby? |
| [06:15] | I guess to… | 我想是… |
| [06:18] | Find something else | 去另寻他法吧 |
| [06:41] | Ad constringendum, | |
| [06:42] | Ad ligandum eos pariter Et solvendum. | |
| [06:56] | Et ad congregantum eos coram me. | |
| [07:22] | You know, Phones work, too. | 知道么 打电话就行 |
| [07:25] | Hey, Sam. | 嗨 Sam |
| [07:26] | How’s tricks? | 给我准备了什么? |
| [07:27] | How do you get around so fast? | 你怎么来得那么快? |
| [07:29] | I got the super bowl jetpack. | 我有马力超足的专机 |
| [07:32] | So… | 那么… |
| [07:35] | You called? | 你找我? |
| [07:36] | Did you know? | 你早就知道? |
| [07:38] | I’m gonna need a tiny bit more. | 我需要稍微多点提示 |
| [07:40] | About Dean’s deal — That Lilith holds the contract. | 关于Dean的契约在Lilith手上一事 |
| [07:44] | Yes. I did. | 是的 我知道 |
| [07:47] | And, what, you didn’t think that was important? | 怎么 你觉得那是无关紧要的? |
| [07:50] | – You weren’t ready. – For what? | – 你还没准备好 – 准备干什么? |
| [07:52] | If i told you,you two yahoos | 如果我说了 你们两个傻蛋 会在准备不足的情况下贸然找上门去 |
| [07:55] | Would have just charged After her half-cocked, | |
| [07:57] | And Lilith would have peeled the meat | 而Lilith就会从你们那漂亮脸蛋上 一片片把肉割下来 |
| [07:58] | From your pretty, pretty faces. | |
| [08:01] | Well, we’re ready now. | 好吧 我们准备好了 |
| [08:04] | I want your knife. | 我要你的刀 |
| [08:07] | You’re right about one thing. | 你说对了一件事 |
| [08:10] | You are ready. | 你们是准备好了 |
| [08:13] | And now’s the time, too | 而且时机正佳 |
| [08:15] | Lilith’s guard’s down. | Lilith放松了警惕 |
| [08:17] | Is that so? | 是么? |
| [08:20] | She’s on shore leave, A little r&r. | 她正在度假 |
| [08:23] | What the hell does that ? | 那是什么意思? |
| [08:24] | Trust me. You don’t wanna know. | 相信我 你不会想知道的 |
| [08:27] | You didn’t lose Those hex bags i gave you? | 还留着我给你们的符咒袋吧? |
| [08:29] | – We got ’em. -Good. Then she won’t sense you’re coming. | – 是的 – 很好 那她就不会预先感知到你们了 |
| [08:34] | So, you’ll give us the knife? | 那么 你会把刀给我们么? |
| [08:36] | No. | 不 |
| [08:38] | But you just said — | 但你刚说… |
| [08:39] | You want to charge in With one little pigsticker? | 你想凭把小刀冲进去? |
| [08:42] | It’s a waste of a true-blue window, | 那简直是浪费感情 |
| [08:44] | Like hitting hitler With that exploding briefcase — forget it. | 就像用手提箱炸弹对付希特勒一样 想都别想 |
| [08:46] | Ok, then how? | 好吧 那该怎么做? |
| [08:51] | I know you wanna save your brother, Sam. | 我知道怎么救你哥哥 Sam |
| [08:52] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
| [08:53] | You told Dean you couldn’t. | 你告诉Dean说你救不了 |
| [08:54] | You have been lying to me all along! | 你一直都在对我们说谎 |
| [08:56] | So, just give me your damn knife! | 所以 快把那刀给我们! |
| [08:58] | You’re not the one that i’ve been lying to. | 我没对你说谎 |
| [08:59] | – Oh, so you can save him? – No. | – 哦 那你可以救他? – 不 |
| [09:03] | But you can. | 但你可以 |
| [09:05] | What? | 什么? |
| [09:06] | Sam, you’ve got some god-given talent. | Sam 你有天赐的能力 |
| [09:11] | Well, not god given, But you get the gist. | 当然 不是上帝给的 但你确实得到了 |
| [09:14] | All that psychic crap? | 就那见鬼的超能力? |
| [09:16] | That’s gone ever since Yellow eyes died. | 那些早在黄眼死后就消失了 |
| [09:19] | Not gone. | 不然 |
| [09:20] | Dormant. | 只是休眠了 |
| [09:22] | And not just visions,either. | 而且不只是预见的能力 |
| [09:25] | Why do you think Lilith is so scared of you? | 你想Lilith为什么那么怕你呢? |
| [09:28] | Right, she’s scared of me. | 哦对 她怕我 |
| [09:29] | If you wanted, you could wipe her off the map Without moving a muscle. | 如果真的想 你甚至可以不动一根指头 就把她除掉 |
| [09:32] | – I don’t believe you. – It’s the truth. | – 我不信你 – 这是事实 |
| [09:34] | And you decided to tell me this just now? | 而你决定现在才把事实告诉我? |
| [09:36] | Um…demon. | 嗯…恶魔 |
| [09:39] | “manipulative” is kind of In the job description. | 操控可以说是一项工作 |
| [09:42] | The fact is, is that you never Would have considered it, | 事实是 你永远不会考虑这些 |
| [09:45] | – Not until you were — – Desperate enough? | – 除非在你… – 彻底绝望之时 |
| [09:50] | You don’t like being different. | 你不想与众不同 |
| [09:53] | You hate the way Dean Looks at you sometimes, | 你讨厌Dean有时看你的眼光 |
| [09:55] | Like you’re some sort of sideshow freak. | 就好想你个异类什么的 |
| [09:59] | But suck it up because we got A lot of ground to cover, | 但你必须收起这些 因为我们还有很多事要做 |
| [10:02] | And we got to do it fast. | 而且必须速战速决 |
| [10:03] | But we can do it. | 但我们可以做到 |
| [10:06] | Look,call me a bitch and hate me if you want. | 听着 你可以骂我 打我也无所谓 |
| [10:09] | But i have never lied to you, Sam. | 但我绝没有骗过你 |
| [10:12] | Not ever. | 从来没有 |
| [10:14] | And i’telling you — | 我告诉你 |
| [10:15] | You can save your brother. | 你可以救你哥哥 |
| [10:19] | And i can show you how. | 而且我还可以教你怎么做 |
| [10:21] | So, that’s you, huh? | 哦 这就是你 嗯? |
| [10:22] | Our slutty little yoda. | 我们放荡的小尤达 |
| [10:25] | Dean. | |
| [10:28] | Charming as ever. | 永远这么迷人 |
| [10:29] | Oh, i knew you’d show up… | 哦 我就知道你会来… |
| [10:31] | ‘Cause i knew Sam wouldn’t listen! | 因为我知道Sam不会听我的! |
| [10:34] | But you’re not gonna Teach him anything. | 但我不会让你教他的 |
| [10:36] | You understand me? Over my dead body. | 你听懂了么?除非我死 |
| [10:39] | Oh. Well, you’re right about that. | 哦 好吧 这点你说对了 |
| [10:41] | What you are gonna do Is give me that knife. | 你只需给我们那把刀 |
| [10:43] | Then you can go crawl back Into whatever slop you came from | 然后滚回属于你的肮脏世界 |
| [10:46] | And never bother me Or my brother again.Are we clear? | 永远别再来烦我弟弟 明白了么? |
| [10:49] | Your brother is carrying A bomb inside of him, | 你弟弟体内有种力量 |
| [10:51] | And we’d be stupid not to use it. | 放着不用就是我们自己傻 |
| [10:52] | Dean, look,Just hold on — | Dean 听着 就等一… |
| [10:53] | Sam, don’t. Come on, man. What are you, blind? | Sam 不 行了 老弟 你难道瞎了么? |
| [10:56] | Can’t you see That this is a trick? | 你看不出这是个陷阱么? |
| [10:57] | – That’s not true. – She wants you to givin | – 那不是真的 – 她只想你屈服于 |
| [10:59] | To this whole demonic, Psychic whatever, okay? | 那恶魔给你的什么超能力而已 懂么? |
| [11:01] | Hell, she probably Wants you to become her little “antichrist superstar.” | 上帝 她可能巴不得 你成为她的”反神超级明星”呢 |
| [11:04] | I want Lilith dead. | 我只想Lilith死 |
| [11:06] | – That’s all. – Why? | – 仅此而已 – 为什么? |
| [11:08] | I’ve told you why. | 我告诉过你 |
| [11:09] | Oh, right, yeah.Because you were human once, | 哦对 没错 因为你曾经是人 |
| [11:11] | And you liked kittens And long walks on the beach. | 你喜欢小猫和海边散步 |
| [11:14] | You know, i am so sick Of proving myself to you. | 知道么 我已经厌倦向你证明了 |
| [11:17] | You want to save yourself, This is how, | 你要救自己 就只有这么做 |
| [11:19] | You dumb, spineless dick! | 你个愚笨懦弱的蠢货 |
| [11:31] | Whoa! Ruby, hey! | 哦 Ruby!嘿! |
| [11:52] | What the hell are you grinning at? | 你在傻笑什么? |
| [11:56] | Missing something? | 丢东西了? |
| [11:59] | I’ll kill you,You son of a bitch. | 我要杀了 你个混蛋 |
| [12:13] | Like i said… | 如我所说… |
| [12:15] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
| [12:18] | Wait! | 等等! |
| [12:20] | You’re just gonna leave me here? | 你准备就这样把我丢在这? |
| [12:21] | Let’s go, Sam. | 我们走 Sam |
| [12:24] | Oh, so, you’re just too stupid To live, is that it? | 哦 看来你还真蠢得不想活了 是不是? |
| [12:27] | Then fine.You deserve hell. | 那好吧 你活该下地狱 |
| [12:30] | I wish i could be there, Dean. | 我真希望我能亲眼看到 Dean |
| [12:31] | I wish i could smell the flesh Sizzle off your bones! | 希望能闻到你骨肉烤焦的味道 |
| [12:35] | I wish i could be there To hear you scream! | 希望听到你在那嘶喊的声音! |
| [12:38] | And i wish you’d Shut your piehole, | 我希望你能闭上那张臭嘴 |
| [12:40] | But we don’t always get what we want. | 但我们不是总能得到我们想要的 |
| [12:59] | What, you gonna let Ruby Rot down there? | 怎么 你准备让Ruby烂死在那? |
| [13:01] | That’s the idea. | 没错 |
| [13:03] | Dean, what if, uh… | Dean 如果… |
| [13:07] | what if Ruby is right? | 如果Ruby是对的呢? |
| [13:09] | What if i can take Lilith | 如果我真能除掉Lilith呢? |
| [13:14] | Quit looking at me like that. | 别再那样看着我了 |
| [13:16] | What, are you goe Her the “carrie” stare, And Lilith goes poof? | 怎么你以为用那”Carrie”之眼盯着她 她就灰飞烟灭了? (Carrie:同名小说/电影.) |
| [13:19] | I don’t know what Ruby meant. | 我不知道Ruby说的是什么 |
| [13:21] | you know, maybe we should just go and ask her | 所以 也许我们该回去问她 |
| [13:23] | Sam, you wanted the knife. I got you the knife. | Sam 你需要她的刀 我替你拿到了 |
| [13:24] | Dean, just listen to me for a second. | Dean 等等 听我说 |
| [13:26] | Last time, Lilith snapped her fingers | 上次 Lilith只是打了个响指 |
| [13:28] | And put 30 demons on our ass, and all we got’s one little knife? | 就有30个恶魔扑向我们 而我们就只有这一把刀? |
| [13:31] | I mean, like you said, we go in Smart or we don’t go in at all. | 就像你说的 除非万无一失 否则不如不去 |
| [13:33] | Well, this ain’t smart. | 但是 现在就是万无一失 |
| [13:34] | We got one shot at this, Dean — Just one. | 我们只有一次机会 Dean 仅有一次 |
| [13:37] | So, if there’s A surefire way, | 所以 如果有那么个必胜的方法 |
| [13:39] | They maybe we should Just talk about it. | 也许我们该考虑一下 |
| [13:40] | Sam, we are not gonna make The same mistake all over again. | Sam 我们不能再犯同样的错误了 |
| [13:44] | You said that, But what does that even mean? | 你刚才也这么说 到底什么意思? |
| [13:46] | Don’t you see a pattern here? | 你还没看出这种模式么? |
| [13:47] | Dad’s deal,My deal, now this? | 爸爸的交易 我的交易 现在的情况? |
| [13:50] | Every time one of us is up to the crick The other is begging to sell their soul | 每次我们中有人要咽气 另一方就为之牺牲自己 |
| [13:54] | That’s all this is, man. | 一直如此 |
| [13:56] | Ruby’s jrut jerking your chain down the road. | Ruby只是在把你也拉向这条路 |
| [13:59] | You know what’s it’s paved with, And you know where it’s going. | 你知道走下去的代价 知道结果为何 |
| [14:03] | Dean. | |
| [14:09] | What are you afraid’s gonna happen? | 你到底在害怕什么? |
| [14:12] | This is me.I can handle it. | 这是我 我能应付的 |
| [14:15] | And if it’ll save you — | 所以如果这能救你… |
| [14:16] | Why even risk it? | 何必去冒险? |
| [14:19] | Because you’re my brother. | 因为你是我哥哥 |
| [14:22] | Because you did the same thing for me. | 因为你为我做了相同的事 |
| [14:25] | i know. | 我知道 |
| [14:28] | And look how that turned out. | 看看现在的结果 |
| [14:33] | All i’m saying… | 我只想说… |
| [14:37] | Sammy, all i’m saying is That you’re my weak pot | Sammy 我只想说 你是我的弱点 |
| [14:41] | You are. | 真的 |
| [14:43] | And i’m yours. | 而我是你的 |
| [14:47] | You don’t mean that. We’re — we’re family. | 不是的 我们是一家人 |
| [14:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [14:51] | And those evil son Of bitches know it, too. | 那些恶鬼们也知道 |
| [14:55] | I mean, what we’ll do For each other, you know, How far we will go — | 我们愿为彼此牺牲 付出的程度… |
| [14:58] | They’re using that against us. | 正是它们用来对付我们的武器 |
| [15:00] | So, what, we just stop Looking out for each other? | 那么怎样 难道我们不再彼此照应? |
| [15:02] | no. we stop Being martyrs, man. | 不 是我们不再充当烈士 |
| [15:04] | We stop spreading it for these demons. | 我们不再为这些恶鬼延续这种历史 |
| [15:08] | Take this knife. | 拿好刀 |
| [15:10] | And we go after Lilith our way, The way dad taught us to. | 我们以自己的方式除掉Lilith 用爸爸教我们的方法 |
| [15:16] | Ane go down,Then, uh… | 如果倒下 那… |
| [15:19] | Then we go down swinging. | 那就光荣的倒下 |
| [15:24] | What do you think? | 你说呢? |
| [15:31] | I think you totally should have been jam”eye of the tiger”there. | 我觉得你完全可以当伤感之王了 |
| [15:34] | Oh, bite me. | 哦 饶了我吧 |
| [15:36] | I totally rehearsed That s bitch too. | 我早就排练好这段对话了 |
| [15:41] | So, Indiana, huh? | 这么说 Indiana州 嗯? |
| [15:42] | Yeah, where Lilith iIs on shore leave. | 没错 Lilith度假的地方 |
| [15:45] | Yeah, i guess. | 是啊 我猜是 |
| [15:48] | Tell me something — | 告诉我… |
| [15:50] | What the hell does a demon do for fun? | 一个恶魔会以何为乐呢? |
| [16:06] | – Hey, Pat. – Tom. | – 嗨 Pat |
| [16:07] | How’s that granddaughter of yours? | 你孙女如何? |
| [16:09] | Homesick, poor thing. | 想家了 可怜的孩子 |
| [16:11] | Darn bug That’s going around now. | 最近都不会出门了 |
| [16:13] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 哦 那真是太糟了 |
| [16:14] | Well, you give her A big old hug from me and Judy. | 好吧 你代我和Judy给她一个拥抱 |
| [16:16] | You bet.Take her easy, Tom. | 没问题 别担心 Tom |
| [16:18] | You too, Pat. | 你也是 Pat |
| [16:30] | (Help us) | (救救我们) |
| [16:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
| [16:40] | Upstairs.Playing with Freckles. | 楼上 和Freckles在玩 |
| [16:42] | We just sit here,We’re dead. | 如果什么都不做 我们就是坐以待毙 |
| [16:45] | – She’ll hear you. – It’s her or us. | – 她会听见的 – 不是她死 就是我们亡 |
| [16:47] | It’s my baby girl. | 她是我的宝贝女儿 |
| [16:48] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
| [16:51] | There’s something inside her. | 有某个东西在她体内 |
| [16:53] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
| [16:54] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
| [16:56] | What were you guys talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢? |
| [16:59] | Just how much we love you. | 我们有多爱你 |
| [17:00] | What — w-what happened To your dress? | 你…你的裙子怎么啦? |
| [17:02] | Oh, Freckles Was mean to me. | 哦 Freckles欺负我 |
| [17:07] | That’s –That’s nice, dear. | 真…真不错 亲爱的 |
| [17:10] | Daddy, will you push me On the swing? | 爸爸 帮我推秋千好吗 |
| [17:13] | Sure…honey… | 当然可以 宝贝 |
| [17:16] | But don’t you wannna change first? | 不过先换衣服好吗 |
| [17:20] | you don’t wanna the neighbors to see.. | 你也不想邻居看到.. |
| [17:23] | All that blood. | 到处血淋淋的吧 |
| [17:24] | Oh, you’re so smart. I love you, daddy. | 哦 你想得真周到 我爱你 爸爸 |
| [17:29] | Uh, i love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
| [17:32] | Hey sweetie | 嗨 宝贝 |
| [17:34] | You think Maybe after a while, | 过一会儿 |
| [17:37] | Do you think maybe you could… | 你是不是可以… |
| [17:41] | let us go? | 让我们离开? |
| [17:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [17:48] | I, uh… | 我…呃 |
| [17:51] | Well, i don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
| [17:52] | Don’t you want to be here? | 你不想留在这儿吗 |
| [17:56] | Don’t you love me? | 你不爱我了吗? |
| [17:58] | Well, sure i do. | 当然 当然爱 |
| [17:59] | We all do, honey. We all love you so much. | 我们都很爱你 宝贝 非常非常爱你 |
| [18:02] | Dot be mean to me daddy, | 不许凶我爸爸 |
| [18:03] | Like Freckles Or what’s her name,That mean old babysitter. | 不许像Freckles那样 那个可恶的保姆 叫什么来着 |
| [18:10] | I-i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [18:16] | That’s ok silly!Let’s go and play | 没关系 傻瓜 我们去玩吧 |
| [18:28] | Where do you think You’re going? | 你要去哪里? |
| [18:39] | We got the knife. | 我们拿到刀 |
| [18:41] | And you intend to use it without me? | 你想撇下我一个人使刀子? |
| [18:43] | Do i look like A ditchable prom date to you? | 我看上去像约完就能甩掉的小美眉吗 |
| [18:46] | No, bobby, of course not. | 不 Bobby 当然不是 |
| [18:48] | This is about me and Sam, okay? | 这是我和Sam的事 |
| [18:51] | This isn’t your fight. | 这不是你的战争 |
| [18:52] | The hell it isn’t! | 见鬼 谁说不是 |
| [18:54] | Family don’t end with blood, boy. | 一家人血脉相连 孩子 |
| [19:01] | Besides, you need me. | 而且 你需要我 |
| [19:04] | – Bobby — – You’re playing wounded. | – 你受伤了还撑着 |
| [19:06] | Tell me, how many hallucinations you ever had so far | 老实告诉我 你至今产生多少幻觉了? |
| [19:14] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
| [19:15] | Because that’s what happens when you got hellhounds on your butt, | 因为地狱犬盯上你时就会这样 |
| [19:18] | And because i’m smart. | 而且我头脑伶俐 |
| [19:27] | I’ll follow. | 我会跟着你的 |
| [19:33] | Don’t Be stopping to pee Every 10 minutes, either. | 也不要每隔十分钟就停下来尿尿 |
| [19:45] | hey, Dean? | 喂 Dean? |
| [19:47] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
| [19:50] | You know, if this doesn’t — | 那个…如果事情 |
| [19:53] | If this doesn’t go the way we want, I want you to know that — | 如果事情进展不如我们预想的那样 我希望你明白… |
| [19:55] | No. No, no,No, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
| [19:56] | “no” what? | 什么不要? |
| [19:57] | You’re not gonna bust out The misty goodbye speech, okay? | 你不要发表热泪盈眶生离死别的演说 行吗? |
| [20:01] | I mean, if this is My last day on earth, | 如果今天是我在地球上的最后一日 |
| [20:03] | I do not want it to be socially awkward. | 我可不要搞得这么暧昧尴尬 |
| [20:10] | You know what i do want? | 知道我的遗愿是什么吗 |
| [20:17] | Bon jovi? | (著名重金属摇滚乐队领唱) |
| [20:17] | Bon jovi rocks…On occasion. | Bon Jovi有时唱摇滚… |
| [20:22] | * and i walk these streets! * | |
| [20:25] | * a loaded six-string on my back! * | |
| [20:28] | * i play for keeps! * Come on. | 来啊 |
| [20:31] | * ’cause i might not make it back! * | |
| [20:34] | * i’ve been everywhere! * * oh, yeah * | |
| [20:38] | * but i’m standing tall! * | |
| [20:41] | * I see the mean in your faces and i’ve rocked ’em all * | |
| [20:47] | * ’cause i’m a cowboy * | |
| [20:50] | * on a steel horse, i ride * | |
| [20:54] | * i want it * | |
| [20:57] | * dead or alive * | |
| [21:04] | * dead or alive * | |
| [21:10] | * dead or ali-i-ve * | |
| [21:33] | We getting pulled over? | 得停车了? |
| [21:36] | I got a busted taillight. | 我的一盏尾灯坏了 |
| [21:39] | It’s not like we’re in a hurry or nothin’. | 我们又不赶时间 |
| [21:53] | Hello Officer | 你好 警官 |
| [21:54] | Liscence and registration please? | 请出示驾照 |
| [21:56] | Did you realize you have A taillight out, Mr…Hagar? | 知道自己有盏尾灯灭了吗 呃…Hagar先生? |
| [22:02] | Yes. Yes, sir. | 知道 知道 警官 |
| [22:04] | Uh, you know, i’ve been Meaning to take care of that. | 我一直打算送去修的 |
| [22:08] | As a matter of fact… | 实际上… |
| [22:11] | Dean! | |
| [22:26] | What the hell happened? | 到底出了什么事? |
| [22:27] | Dean just killed a demon. | Dean刚杀了一个恶魔 |
| [22:29] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道? |
| [22:31] | I just knew. | 就是知道 |
| [22:34] | I could see its face, Its real face under that one. | 我能看清它的脸 隐藏在下面的真面目 |
| [22:49] | so what? now you are seeing demons? | 怎么?你现在连恶魔也能看见了? |
| [22:50] | I am seeing all kinds of things lately, but nothing like this. | 最近我看见了各种东西 但是这个还是头一次 |
| [22:54] | Actually, it’s not all that crazy. | 其实 这挺正常的 |
| [22:56] | how is It not that crazy? | 这怎么会正常了? |
| [22:57] | Well, you got just Over five hours to go | 这么说吧 你的命只剩五个小时了 |
| [23:00] | The veil, Dean, Glimpsing the “b” side. | Dean 面纱渐渐要揭开了 你逐渐到那边了 |
| [23:06] | Little less new agey,Please. | 说些人能听懂的话 谢谢 |
| [23:07] | You’re almost hell’s bitch, | 你马上要是地狱的”恶鬼”了 |
| [23:09] | so…you can see hell’s other bitches | 所以…你能看到那里其他的”恶鬼” |
| [23:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [23:13] | It’ll actually come in pretty handy. | 其实会很有用的 |
| [23:15] | I am glad my doomed soul is good at something | 我毁灭的灵魂竟然还有这种特长 还真是有点高兴 |
| [23:17] | danm right it is | 他妈没错 |
| [23:18] | Lilith’s pbably got Demons stashed all over town. | Lilith可能在城里四处安插了眼线 |
| [23:21] | We can’t let ’em sound the alarm. | 千万不能打草惊蛇 |
| [23:22] | If she knows we’re here, We’re dead before we started. | 如果她知道我们来了 恐怕出师未捷身先死了 |
| [23:24] | Wow, this is a terrif plan. | 这计划太棒了 |
| [23:26] | I’m excited to be a part of it. | 我迫不及待要参与了 |
| [23:27] | Can we go, please? | 可以出发了吗 |
| [23:38] | Happy birthday, sweetie. | 生日快乐 甜心 |
| [23:40] | happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
| [23:42] | Yay, it’s my birthday Every day! | 好耶 天天都是我生日 |
| [23:52] | Cake…again. | 又是…蛋糕 |
| [23:55] | That’s good. | 很好 |
| [23:57] | Hey, grandpa, Can i ask you something? | 对了 爷爷 我能问您一个问题吗 |
| [23:59] | Sure, jelly bean, anything. | 当然可以了 小糖豆 尽管问 |
| [24:00] | Why’d you try to go To Mr. Wepram for help? | 你为什么想到Wepram先生那儿求援? |
| [24:05] | I didn’t. I don’t know what you mean | 我没有 不知道你在说什么 |
| [24:08] | You’re big fat liar. | 你这大骗子 |
| [24:09] | I’m sorry. It was a mistake. | 对不起 我错了 |
| [24:12] | Did you two know about this? | 你们俩知道这事吗 |
| [24:20] | No. | 不知道 |
| [24:25] | No. | 不知道 |
| [24:29] | Grandpa, You don’t love me? | 爷爷 你不爱我了吗 |
| [24:31] | I do. I do. I love you. | 爱 当然爱 爷爷爱你 |
| [24:33] | No. You don’t. You’re lying again. | 你不爱 你又骗我 |
| [24:37] | You’re just a mean, old man. | 你就是一个可恶的糟老头 |
| [24:40] | Do something. | 别愣着啊 |
| [24:41] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 求你了 |
| [24:43] | I don’t think I like you anymore. | 我不再喜欢你了 |
| [24:48] | Nobody scream, okay? | 都别叫 好吗 |
| [24:50] | Screaming makes me mad. | 有人叫我会很生气 |
| [25:01] | Mommy, cmoice cream with mine? | 妈妈 能在我蛋糕上加点冰淇淋吗 |
| [25:08] | It’s the little girl. | 是那个小女孩 |
| [25:10] | God, her face is awful. | 天啊 她的脸太恐怖了 |
| [25:13] | All right, then let’s go. We’re wasting time. | 好吧 我们走 这纯粹是浪费时间 |
| [25:15] | – Wait! – For what? | – 等等 – 等什么? |
| [25:17] | For her kill The rest of them? | 等她杀了其他所有人? |
| [25:18] | yeah that’s two of them If we’re not careful. | 是啊 如果我们不小心一点 那就又多两个人了 |
| [25:20] | Look. | 看 |
| [25:22] | The real go-getter mailman On the clock at 9:00 p.m.? | 哪个敬业的邮递员会晚上九点上班? |
| [25:25] | And Mr. Rogers Over there. | 还有那个Rogers先生 |
| [25:28] | – demons? – Yes. | – 都是恶魔? – 是的 |
| [25:30] | , fine, we ninja past Those guys, sneak in. | 好吧 我们像忍者一样 晃过他们 悄悄进去 |
| [25:33] | What, give a columbian Necktie to a 10-year-old girl? | 什么 勒死一个10岁的女孩? |
| [25:36] | On. Look, Dean,I know it’s awful. | 听着 Dean 我知道这么做很可怕 |
| [25:37] | You think? | 你知道? |
| [25:37] | It isn’T just about saving you, Dean. | 这不仅仅是为了救你 Dean |
| [25:39] | it is about saving everybody. | 也是为了救所有人 |
| [25:42] | She’s got to be stopped, son. | 一定要阻止他 孩子 |
| [25:48] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 见鬼 |
| [25:50] | Read it agian mommy. | 再读一遍吧 妈咪 |
| [25:51] | But i’ve read it 26 times. | 可我都读了26遍了 |
| [25:55] | agian | 再读一遍 |
| [25:59] | “once upon a time | 很久很久以前 |
| [26:01] | “in the town of celine | 在Celine城 |
| [26:04] | “lived a beancess named Cleo. | 生活着一个叫Cleo的漂亮公主 |
| [26:07] | “but that town was played with an evil dragon | 但城镇被一条邪恶巨龙统治 |
| [26:11] | “that demanded the blood of the children. | 它要喝小孩子们的血 |
| [26:14] | “and the princess was doomed To be sacrificed | 而公主命中注定会成为 |
| [26:16] | To the dark and terrible dragon.” | 黑暗势力和可怕巨龙的牺牲品 |
| [26:51] | Exorcizo te, creatura aquae, | |
| [26:54] | In nomine dei patris onmipot | |
| [27:27] | I’d like my knife back, please. | 把刀还给我 |
| [27:29] | Or your neck snaps like a chicken bone. | 否则我会像捏小鸡一样拧断你的脖子 |
| [27:31] | He doesn’t have it.Take it easy. | 没在他身上 放松点 |
| [27:35] | How the hell did you get out? | 你是怎么脱困的 |
| [27:37] | What you don’t know about me Could fill a book. | 你不知道的还多着呢 |
| [27:42] | What? | 什么 |
| [27:44] | Nothing.I just couldn’t see you before, But you are one ugly bro | 没事 我以前看不穿你 你可是够丑的啊 |
| [27:50] | Sam, give me the knife Before you hurt yourself. | Sam 在你伤害到自己前 把刀还给我 |
| [27:53] | You’ll get it when this is over. | 在结束一切后还你 |
| [27:54] | It’s already over. | 一切已经结束了 |
| [27:57] | I gave you a way to save Dean. | 我告诉了你们救Dean的方法 |
| [27:58] | you shot me down. Now it’s too late. | 你们拒绝了 现在一切都太晚了 |
| [28:01] | He is dead. | 他死定了 |
| [28:02] | And i’m not gonna let you die, too. | 但我不会让你去送死 |
| [28:04] | Try and stop me, And i’ll kill you, bitch. | 阻止我 我就杀了你 婊子 |
| [28:07] | Hit me with your best shot, baby. | 尽全力杀我吧 宝贝 |
| [28:09] | Guys, guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
| [28:12] | Have your little Catfight later. | 等会再吵嘴吧 |
| [28:19] | So much for the element of surprise. | 惊喜真是一个接一个 |
| [28:21] | Let’s go. Go. Run. Run! | 快走 跑 跑 |
| [28:31] | What the hell is taking Bobby? | Bobby在搞什么 |
| [28:34] | I’m trying! | 我正在试 |
| [28:52] | – You think Lilith knows we’re here? – Probably. | – 你们认为Lilith知道我们在这吗 – 很可能 |
| [29:13] | We are here to help,ok? | 我们是来帮你的 好吗 |
| [29:15] | I’m gonna move my hand, | 我现在放手 |
| [29:16] | And we’re gonna talk Nice and quiet, okay? | 然后我们小声好好谈谈 好吗 |
| [29:21] | sir, where is your daughter? | 先生 你的女儿在哪 |
| [29:24] | It’s not –It’s not her anymore. | 那 那不再是我女儿了 |
| [29:26] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
| [29:28] | Upstairs in her bedroom. | 在楼上 她的卧室里 |
| [29:30] | okay, okay, okayay. Listen to me. | 好的 听我说 |
| [29:32] | I want you to go downstairs to the basement, | 我要你下楼躲到地下室去 |
| [29:34] | Put a line of salt at the door behind you. Do you understand me? | 在门后撒上盐 明白吗 |
| [29:36] | Not without my wife. | 不顾我妻子? |
| [29:37] | – Yes, without your wife. – No, not — | – 是的 先不顾你妻子 – 不 |
| [31:16] | Do it! | 动手 |
| [31:22] | Do it! | 动手 |
| [31:28] | Do it! | 动手 |
| [31:33] | Do it! | 动手 |
| [31:36] | Do it! | 动手 |
| [31:37] | Hurry! | 快 |
| [31:39] | Wait. It’s not her! | 等等 不是她 |
| [31:43] | It’s not in the girl anymore! | 已经不是她了 |
| [31:47] | Mommy is here. Mommy is here. It’s ok. | 妈妈在这 妈妈在这 没事 |
| [31:57] | Damn it. | 该死 |
| [32:00] | No matter what you hear,You, your husband and your daughter stay in the basement. | 无论听到什么 你们在地下室里别出来 |
| [32:04] | Well, i hate to be A told-you-so. | 我讨厌当应声虫 |
| [32:06] | All right, Ruby,Where is she? | 好吧 Ruby 她在哪 |
| [32:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [32:09] | Could she get past The sp | 她能穿过那些喷水器吗 |
| [32:11] | Her pay grade, she ain’t Sweating the holy water. | 她等级很高 不怕圣水的 |
| [32:13] | Okaywin. What do i have to do? | 好吧 你赢了 我该怎么做 |
| [32:16] | – What do you mean? – To save Dean. | – 什么意思 – 救Dean啊 |
| [32:19] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
| [32:20] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
| [32:21] | Just shut up for a second.Ruby! | 你先闭嘴 Ruby |
| [32:23] | You had your chance | 你做出了自己的选择 |
| [32:25] | You can’t just flip and switch. We need the time. | 这可不是信手拈来的事 我们需要时间 |
| [32:27] | Well, there’s got tong. There’s Got to be some way.I’ll do it. | 一定有什么东西什么事可做 我会做的 |
| [32:31] | Do Dean! I’m not gonna Let you go to hell, Dean! | 别这样 Dean Dean 我不会让你下地狱的 |
| [32:34] | Yes, you are! | 是的 |
| [32:38] | Yes, you are. | 是的 |
| [32:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [32:42] | I mean, this is all my fault. | 我是说 一切都是我的错 |
| [32:44] | I know that. | 我清楚 |
| [32:47] | But what you’re doing, It’s not gonna save me. | 但你要做的救不了我 |
| [32:52] | It’s only gonna kill you. | 只会杀死你自己 |
| [32:54] | Then what am i supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
| [32:59] | Keep fighting. | 继续战斗 |
| [33:04] | And take care of my wheels. | 照顾好我的车 |
| [33:10] | Sam, remember what Dad taught you… | Sam 记住爸爸告诉你的话 |
| [33:16] | Remember what I taught you. | 记住我告诉你的话 |
| [33:47] | I’m sorry, Dean. | 抱歉 Dean |
| [33:51] | I wouldn’t wish this upon my enemy. | 我不能因此忽略我们的敌人 |
| [34:01] | Hellhound. | 地狱之犬 |
| [34:02] | Where? | 在哪 |
| [34:05] | There. | 就在那 |
| [34:34] | Give me the knife. Maybe i can fight it off. | 把刀给我 也许我能击退它 |
| [34:37] | – what? – come on | – 什么 – 快点 |
| [34:39] | That dust won’t last forever. | 那灰尘不会一直有效 |
| [34:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [34:46] | You want to die? | 你想死 |
| [34:48] | It’s now in Ruby. | 她不是Ruby |
| [34:49] | It’s not Ruby. | 她不是Ruby |
| [34:59] | How long have you been in her? | 你在她身体里多长时间了 |
| [35:01] | Not long… | 没多久 |
| [35:03] | But i like it. | 但我喜欢 |
| [35:04] | It’s all grown-up and pretty. | 这身体如此成熟而美丽 |
| [35:10] | And where’s Ruby? | Ruby哪去了 |
| [35:12] | She was a very bad girl so i sent her far far away, | 她是个很坏的女孩 所以我把她弄到很远的地方 |
| [35:17] | You know, i should have seen i | 我看过你们的真面目 |
| [35:19] | But you all look like to me. | 但你们看起来都很像 |
| [35:28] | Hello,Sam | 你好 Sam |
| [35:31] | I wanna to meet you for a very long time. | 我想见你很久了 |
| [35:42] | Your lips are soft. | 你的嘴唇真柔软 |
| [35:46] | Now .So you have me. | 现在你抓住我了 |
| [35:48] | Let my brother go. | 放我哥哥走 |
| [35:51] | Silly goose. | 蠢货 |
| [35:53] | You want to bargain, you have To have something that i want. | 你想讨价还价 也得有筹码 |
| [35:58] | You don’t. | 但你没有 |
| [36:00] | So, is this your big plan, huh? | 那么这就是你的全部计划 |
| [36:03] | Drag me to hell, kill Sam, And then what –become queen bitch? | 把我拖下地狱 杀死Sam 然后成为什么婊子皇后吗 |
| [36:08] | I don’t have to answer to puppy chow. | 我没必要回答无名小卒的问题 |
| [36:19] | Sic him, boy. | 使劲咬他 |
| [36:27] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
| [36:33] | Stop it! | 不 住手 |
| [36:35] | no. | 不 |
| [36:41] | no. Stop it. | 不 住手 |
| [36:42] | Stop it. | 住手 |
| [36:45] | No! | 不 |
| [36:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [37:22] | Back. | 退后 |
| [37:25] | I said, back. | 我说了 退后 |
| [37:31] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
| [38:03] | No. | 不 |
| [38:11] | Dean | |
| [38:34] | Help! | 救命 |
| [38:38] | Somebody help me! | 救命 |
| [38:44] | Sam! |