时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | did you know about dean’s deal? | 你早就知晓迪恩和魔鬼做交易的事吗 |
[00:56] | that lilith holds the contract?yes. | -还有莉莉丝是他契约的持有人? -我知道 |
[00:59] | you got two months left,dean.you’re not gonna go to hell. | 只剩两个月时间 迪恩 你不会丢下我去地狱的 |
[01:01] | it’s not ruby.it’s lilith! | 它不是露比 是莉莉丝 |
[01:06] | where’s ruby? | 露比哪去了 |
[01:07] | i sent her far,far away. | 我把她赶的远远的了 |
[01:09] | sic him,boy. | 小乖乖们 上吧 |
[01:31] | somebody help me! | 救救我啊 |
[01:37] | sam! | 萨姆 |
[02:12] | help! | 救命 |
[02:16] | help! | 救命 |
[02:17] | help. | 救命 |
[04:11] | hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:56] | september… | 9月… |
[07:30] | we’re sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:31] | you have reached a number that has been disconnected. | 您所拨打的电话无法接通 |
[07:41] | yeah? | 找谁 |
[07:43] | bobby?yeah. | -鲍比吗 -是的 |
[07:44] | it’s me.who’s “me”? | -是我的 -你是谁 |
[07:46] | dean. | 迪恩啊 |
[07:57] | who is this? | 你究竟是谁 |
[07:58] | bobby,listen to me. | 鲍比 听我说 |
[08:00] | this ain’t funny.call again and i’ll kill you. | 这不好玩 你再打来我就毙了你 |
[08:41] | surprise. | 惊讶吧 |
[08:44] | i don’t… | 我不… |
[08:45] | yeah,me neither. | 对的 我也不相信 |
[08:49] | but here i am. | 但事实如此 |
[08:55] | bobby! | 鲍比 |
[08:57] | bobby,it’s me! | 鲍比 是我啊 |
[08:59] | my ass. | 鬼才信你 |
[09:00] | whoa,whoa,whoa!wait! | 慢着 慢着 慢着 |
[09:01] | your name is robert steven singer. | 你的全名是罗伯特 斯蒂文 辛格 |
[09:03] | you became a hunter after your wife got possessed. | 你成为猎鬼者是因为你太太被魔鬼附身 |
[09:05] | you’re about the closest thing i have to a father. | 你和我情如父子 |
[09:07] | bobby…it’s me. | 鲍比 真的是我 |
[09:23] | i am not a shapeshifter. | 我不是变形人 |
[09:24] | then you’re a revenant! | 那就是复仇幽灵了 |
[09:25] | all right. | 好的 |
[09:27] | if i was either,would i do this with a silver knife? | 如果我是两者之一 我还会拿银匕首这样做吗 |
[09:41] | dean? | 真的是迪恩 |
[09:43] | that’s what i’ve been trying to tell you. | 这就是我要向你证明的事实 |
[09:59] | it’s…it’s good to see you,boy. | 小子 见到你真好 |
[10:01] | yeah,you too. | 是的 我也是 |
[10:04] | but… | 但是 |
[10:06] | how did you bust out? | 你是怎么逃出来的 |
[10:08] | i don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:09] | i just,uh… | 我只是 |
[10:12] | just woke up in a pine bo– | 醒来时发现自己置身于一片松海之中 |
[10:21] | i’m not a demon,either,you know. | 我也不是恶魔 |
[10:23] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:24] | can’t be too careful. | 万事小心为妙 |
[10:28] | that don’t make a lick of sense. | 这一点都说不通啊 |
[10:32] | yeah. yeah,you’re preaching to the choir. | 对 你以为在向唱诗班说教吗 |
[10:34] | dean,your chest was ribbons,your insides were slop, | 迪恩 四个月前你可是胸口被撕裂 |
[10:39] | and you’d been buried four months. | 内脏外泻着下葬的 |
[10:41] | even if you could slip out of hell and back into your meats — | 即使你能逃出地狱回到你的肉身里 |
[10:44] | i know. i should look like a “thriller” video reject. | 我明白了 我应该看起来像恐怖MV里的鬼怪 |
[10:47] | what do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[10:49] | not much. | 不多 |
[10:51] | i remember i was a hellhound’s chew toy… | 我记得自己成了地狱之犬的磨牙玩具 |
[10:53] | and then lights-out. | 然后眼前一片昏暗 |
[10:56] | then i come to six feet under.that was it. | 我就在地下6英尺处了 就这些了 |
[11:01] | sam’s number’s not working. | 萨姆的电话打不通 |
[11:03] | he’s,uh — he’s not… | 他 他不会也 |
[11:04] | oh,he’s alive,as far as i know. | 就我所知 他还活着 |
[11:08] | good. | 太好了 |
[11:11] | wait. what do you mean –as far as you know? | 等等 什么叫就你所知 |
[11:13] | i haven’t talked to him for months. | 我几个月没联系他了 |
[11:15] | you’re kidding? you just let him go off by himself? | 你开什么玩笑 你就这么让他一个人离开了 |
[11:16] | he was dead set on it. | 他铁了心要这样 |
[11:19] | bobby,you should have been looking after him. | 鲍比你应该照看好他的 |
[11:21] | i tried. | 我尽力了 |
[11:23] | these last months haven’t been exactly easy, | 这几个月对我或者对他来说 |
[11:25] | you know,for him or me. | 都是痛苦难熬的日子 |
[11:27] | we had to bury you. | 我们不得不亲手埋葬你 |
[11:28] | why did you bury me,anyway? | 你们为什么要土葬我 |
[11:30] | i wanted you salted and burned — usual drill | 我本打算撒了盐一把火烧了你 一贯做法 |
[11:33] | but sam wouldn’t have it. | 萨姆却不想这样 |
[11:35] | well,i’m glad he won that one. | 我很高兴他做了明智的决定 |
[11:37] | he said you’d need a body when he gotou back home somehow. | 他说召唤你回来时你会需要一个躯壳 |
[11:41] | that’s about all he said.what do you mean? | -他就说了这些 -你什么意思 |
[11:43] | he was quiet… | 他很平静 |
[11:45] | real quiet. | 太过平静 |
[11:48] | then he just took off.wouldn’t return my calls. | 然后就这么离开了 再也没回过我电话 |
[11:51] | i tried to find him,but he don’t want to be found. | 我试着找他 但他却躲着我 |
[11:54] | oh,damn it,sammy. | 该死的 萨姆 |
[11:56] | what? | 怎么了 |
[11:57] | oh,he got me home okay. | 他把我召唤回来了 |
[11:59] | but whatever he did,it is bad mojo. | 一定是用了黑巫术才办到的 |
[12:01] | what makes you so sure?you should have seen the grave site. | 你为何如此肯定 你该看看坟墓的位置 |
[12:03] | it was like a nuke went off. | 就像是核爆 |
[12:05] | then there was this –this force,this presence, | 然后有一股力量 感觉是鬼怪 |
[12:07] | that,i don’t know, | 我不确定 |
[12:09] | but it — it — it blew past me at a fill-up joint. | 但它吹过了我 使破碎的关节都粘合了 |
[12:14] | and then this. | 然后就有这个了 |
[12:22] | what in the hell? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[12:24] | yeah,it’s like a demon just yanked me out or rode me out. | 就像一个恶魔把我拉了出来或吊了起来 |
[12:27] | but why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[12:29] | to hold up their end of the bargain. | 履行他们的契约 |
[12:31] | you think sam made a deal? | 你认为萨姆签了份契约 |
[12:33] | it’s what i would have done. | 是我也会这么做的 |
[12:35] | yeah,hi. | 你好 |
[12:37] | i have a,uh,cellphone account with you guys | 我向你们买过一部手机 |
[12:39] | and,uh,lost my phone. | 但是丢了 |
[12:41] | i was wondering if you could turn the gps on for me. | 你们能否为我开下GPS定位系统 |
[12:44] | yeah. the name’s “wedge antilles.” | 名字是温迪·安特列斯 |
[12:47] | social is 2474. | 社保号是2474 |
[12:50] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:55] | how’d you know he’d use that name? | 你怎么知道他用了这个名字 |
[12:57] | you kidding me? what don’t i know about that kid? | 我好比他肚子里的蛔虫 |
[13:03] | hey,bobby. | 鲍比 |
[13:05] | what’s the deal with the liquor store,hmm? | 这儿怎么成酒吧了 |
[13:08] | your parents out of town or something? | 你朋友出城了还是其他什么 |
[13:10] | like i said, | 就像我刚说的 |
[13:12] | the last few months ain’t been all that easy. | 过去的几个月是多么的痛苦难熬 |
[13:18] | right. | 的确 |
[13:26] | sam’s in pontiac,illinois. | 萨姆在伊利诺斯州的庞蒂亚克城 |
[13:27] | right near where you were planted. | 离你被埋的地方很近 |
[13:29] | right where i popped up. | 就在我现世的地方 |
[13:30] | hell of a coincidence,don’t you think? | 你觉得真是巧合吗 |
[13:44] | so,where is it? | 东西呢 |
[13:49] | where’s what? | 什么 |
[13:50] | the pizza that takes two guys to deliver. | 要两个人来送的披萨 |
[13:53] | i think we got the wrong room. | 我想我们走错房间了 |
[13:55] | hey,is — | 怎么了 |
[14:06] | hey,ya,sammy. | 好啊 萨姆 |
[14:19] | who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[14:20] | like you didn’t do this!do what?! | 别搞得你没做过似的 我做了什么 |
[14:22] | it’s him.it’s him,sam. | 是他 是他 萨姆 |
[14:24] | i’ve been through this already.it’s really him. | 我已经验证过了 的确是他 |
[14:28] | but… | 但是 |
[14:31] | i know. | 我明白 |
[14:33] | i look fantastic,huh? | 我看上去像幻觉是吧 |
[14:56] | so,are you two,like…together? | 你们俩在搞基? |
[14:59] | what? no. | 什么 不对 |
[15:01] | no. | 不是 |
[15:03] | he’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[15:08] | got it…i-i guess. | 我想我明白了 |
[15:10] | look,i should probably go. | 也许我该走了 |
[15:13] | yeah,yeah. that’s probably a good idea. sorry. | 对 对 这不失为一个好主意 失陪 |
[15:17] | so,call me. | 记得打电话给我 |
[15:19] | yeah,yeah.surehing,kathy. | 好的 当然会的 凯茜 |
[15:21] | christie. | 克利斯蒂 |
[15:23] | right. | 对 |
[15:39] | so,tell me,what’d it cost? | 告诉我复活我的代价是什么 |
[15:41] | the girl? | 那女孩 |
[15:45] | that’s not funny,sam. | 一点都不好笑 萨姆 |
[15:47] | to bring me back. | 把我救回来 |
[15:49] | what’d it cost? | 代价是什么 |
[15:51] | was it just your soul,or was it something worse? | 出卖你的灵魂还是更糟的什么 |
[15:54] | you think i made a deal?that’s exactly what we think. | -你认为我和恶魔签了契约 -我们都是这么想的 |
[15:56] | well,i didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[15:59] | don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[16:01] | i’m not lying. | 我没骗你 |
[16:03] | so,what now? | 现在这样你满意吗 |
[16:04] | i’m off the hook,and you’re on,is that it? | 我解脱了 你却被控制了 不是吗 |
[16:06] | you’re some demon’s bitch boy? | 你是不是鬼迷心窍了 |
[16:08] | i didn’t want to be saved like this. | 我不愿意这样被你救活 |
[16:10] | look,dean,i wish i had done it,all right? | 迪恩 我本打算能这么做的 |
[16:12] | there’s no other way that this could have gone down. | 这事绝对不会这么结束的 |
[16:15] | now tell the truth! | 现在告诉我真相 |
[16:16] | i tried everything. that’s the truth. | 我试遍了救你的路子 这就是真相 |
[16:18] | i tried opening the devil’s gate. | 我试图敲开地狱之门 |
[16:20] | hell,i tried to bargain,dean, | 我试图去交易 迪恩 |
[16:21] | but no demon would deal,all right? | 但没一个恶魔愿意交易 |
[16:25] | you were rotting in hell for months — for months | 你在地狱里煎熬了好几个月 好几个月 |
[16:28] | and i couldn’t stop it. | 但我却阻止不了 |
[16:31] | so,i’m sorry it wasn’t me,all right? | 很遗憾不是我救你的 行了吧 |
[16:37] | dean,i’m sorry. | 迪恩 对不起 |
[16:40] | it’s okay,sammy. | 没关系 萨姆 |
[16:44] | you don’t have to apologize. i believe you. | 你不用道歉 我相信你 |
[16:48] | don’t get me wrong — | 别高兴太早 |
[16:49] | i am gladdened that sam’s soul remains intact, | 我很高兴萨姆的灵魂还完整 |
[16:52] | but that does raise a sticky question. | 但更恐怖的问题出来了 |
[16:58] | if he didn’t pull me out,then what did? | 如果不是你救我出来 那到底是谁 |
[17:12] | are you doing around here | 如果不是你挖我出坟墓的 |
[17:14] | if you weren’t digging me out of my grave? | 那你怎么在这一带转悠 |
[17:16] | well,once i figured out i couldn’t save you, | 当我知道自己不能救你以后 |
[17:19] | um…i started hunting down lilith, | 我就开始抓捕莉莉丝 |
[17:21] | trying to get some payback. | 希望能作些补偿 |
[17:23] | all by yourself? | 你自己去抓吗 |
[17:25] | who do you think you are,your old man? | 你以为你是谁 你老爸? |
[17:28] | yeah,i’m sorry,bobby. | 是的 抱歉 鲍比 |
[17:30] | i-i should have called. i was pretty messed up. | 我应该先打给你 我搞砸了一切 |
[17:33] | oh,yeah. i really feel your pain. | 没错 我很能体会你的心情 |
[17:38] | anyways,uh,i was checking these demons out of tennessee, | 不过 我正在找离开田纳西州的魔鬼们 |
[17:42] | and out of nowhere they took a hard left,booked up here. | 他们走得很急 都事先到这里了 |
[17:45] | when? yesterday morning. | – 什么时候 – 昨天早上 |
[17:47] | when i busted out. | 我出来的时候 |
[17:48] | you think these demons are here cause of you? | 你认为这些鬼怪是因为你才来这里的 |
[17:51] | but why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[17:52] | well,i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:54] | some badass demon drags me out,and now this? | 某些烂鬼把我拖出坟墓 现在又来这一套 |
[17:56] | it’s got to be connected somehow. | 肯定有某种联系 |
[17:57] | how you feeling,anyway? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[18:00] | i’m a little hungry. | 我有点饿 |
[18:02] | no,i mean,do you feel like yourself? | 不 我的意思是 你觉得你还象自己吗 |
[18:04] | anything strange or different? or demonic? | – 有奇怪的事吗 不同的事 – 有魔力了吗? |
[18:08] | bobby,how many times do i have to prove i’m me? | 鲍比 我得象你证明多少次 我就是我 |
[18:10] | yeah,well,listen — no demon’s letting you loose | 听着 没有哪个魔鬼会对你 |
[18:12] | out of the goodness of their hearts. | 大发慈悲之心的 |
[18:14] | they got to have something nasty planned. | 他们早就做好了肮脏的计划了 |
[18:16] | -well,i feel fine. -okay,look,we don’t know what they’re planning. | – 我觉得很好 – 好了 我们不知道他们计划了什么 |
[18:18] | we got a pile of questions and no shovel. | 我们有一堆问题没法解决 |
[18:21] | we need help. | 得寻求帮助 |
[18:22] | i know a psychic a few hours from here. | 我认识位通灵师 离这里几个小时车程 |
[18:25] | something this big,maybe she’s heard the other side talking. | 象这样大的事情 她应该多少有点消息 |
[18:28] | hell,yeah. it’s worth a shot. i’ll be right back. | 好 值得一试 我快去快回 |
[18:33] | hey,wait. | 等下 |
[18:36] | you probably want this back. | 你得拿回这个 |
[18:44] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | don’t mention it. | 别客气 |
[18:50] | hey,dean,what was it like? | 迪恩 那里怎么样 |
[18:52] | what? hell? | 哪里 地狱吗 |
[18:57] | i don’t know. i-i-i-i must have blacked it out. | 我不知道 我两眼一抹黑 |
[19:02] | i don’t remember a damn thing. | 什么都记不得了 |
[19:05] | thank god for that. | 那样最好 |
[19:07] | yeah. | 是的 |
[19:33] | she’s about four hours down the interstate. | 她在州际公路边 离这里大概四小时 |
[19:37] | try to keep up. | 别跟丢了 |
[19:42] | i assume you’ll want to drive. | 我肯定你很想开车 |
[19:44] | i almost forgot. | 我都快忘了 |
[19:47] | hey,sweetheart,did you miss me? | 宝贝 想我了吗 |
[19:59] | what the hell is that?that’s an ipod jack. | – 那是什么 – 那是ipod的固定插座 |
[20:03] | you were supposed to take care of her,not douche her up. | 你应该好好照顾我的车 别给她打孔 |
[20:05] | dean,i thought it was my car. | 迪恩 我本以为这车归我了 |
[20:17] | really? | 你玩真的了 |
[20:23] | there still one thing that’s bothering me. | 还有件事我不明白 |
[20:26] | yeah? | 什么 |
[20:28] | yeah. the night that i bit it — or got bit | 我咬了 或者是被咬的那晚 |
[20:32] | how’d you make it out? i thought lilith was gonna kill you. | 你怎么逃出来的 我以为莉莉丝会杀了你 |
[20:34] | well,she tried. she couldn’t. | 她是想的 可是她没有 |
[20:37] | what do you mean she couldn’t? | 她没有 是什么意思 |
[20:38] | she fired this,like,burning light at me, | 她点火了 就在我面前想烧死我 |
[20:42] | and… it didn’t leave a scratch, | 但是 我一道疤都没留下 |
[20:45] | like i was immune or something. | 就好象我是免疫的 或者别的什么原因 |
[20:48] | immune? | 免疫 |
[20:49] | yeah. | 对 |
[20:50] | i don’t know who was more surprised — her or me. | 我不知道我们谁更惊讶 她还是我 |
[20:52] | she left pretty fast after that. | 之后她跑得无影无踪了 |
[20:58] | what about ruby? where is she? | 露比呢 她到哪里去了 |
[20:59] | dead or in hell. | 死了 下地狱了 |
[21:04] | so,you been using your,uh,freaky e.s.p. stuff? | 看来你飘忽不定的超能力又有反映了? |
[21:07] | no. | 不是 |
[21:08] | sure about that? | 你肯定? |
[21:10] | ah,well,i mean,now that you got immunity — | 我是说 现在你得到了免疫性 |
[21:12] | whatever the hell that is — just wondering | 不管这到底是什么 我只是想知道 |
[21:14] | what other kind of weirdo crap you got going on. | 你还会发生哪些古怪的事情 |
[21:16] | nothing,dean. | 没了 迪恩 |
[21:18] | look,you didn’t want me to go down that road, | 你不让我在这条路上继续走下去 |
[21:20] | so i didn’t go down that road. | 我就没有继续走下去 |
[21:21] | it was practically your dying wish. | 这还不是你的临终遗言吗 |
[21:25] | yeah,well,let’s keep it that way. | 好 我们都一起保留着吧 |
[21:43] | bobby! | 鲍比 |
[21:46] | you’re a sight for sore eyes. | 你太迷人了 |
[21:48] | so,are these the boys? | 就是这俩男孩吗 |
[21:50] | sam,dean — pamela barnes. | 萨姆 迪恩 这是帕梅拉·巴恩斯 |
[21:52] | best damn psychic in the state. | 这个州里最好的通灵师 |
[21:55] | hey. hi. | 你好 |
[22:00] | dean winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[22:01] | out of the fire and back in the frying pan,huh? | 才下火山 又进油锅啊 |
[22:04] | makes you a rare individual. | 一个独一无二的迪恩 |
[22:05] | if you say so. | 你说的对 |
[22:07] | come on in. | 进来吧 |
[22:11] | so,you hear anything? | 你有没有听到什么风声? |
[22:14] | well,i ouija-ed my way through a dozen spirits. | 我通过一打灵魂来进行占卜 |
[22:18] | no one seems to know who broke your boy out or why. | 没一个知道谁救了迪恩并且为什么 |
[22:21] | so,what’s next? as nice,i think. | -下一步干嘛? -问的好 |
[22:23] | see if we can see who did the deed. | 看看谁动了这契约 |
[22:25] | you’re not gonna summon the damn thing here? | 你不会是想在这儿召唤恶魔吧 |
[22:27] | no. | 当然不是 |
[22:29] | i just want to get a sneak peek at it, | 我只是想偷看一眼 |
[22:31] | like a crystal ball without the crystal. | 就像没有水晶的水晶球 |
[22:33] | i’m game. | 我去试试 |
[22:53] | who’s jesse? | 杰西是谁? |
[22:55] | well,it wasn’t forever. | 这不重要了 |
[22:57] | his loss. | 他死了 |
[23:02] | might be your gain. | 你有机会了哦 |
[23:07] | dude,i’m so in. | 伙计 听起来真爽 |
[23:09] | yeah,she’s gonna eat you alive. | 是啊 她会缠着你度过余生 |
[23:11] | hey,i just got out of jail.bring it. | 是啊 不过我会逃离这一切的 等着吧 |
[23:13] | you’re invited,too,grumpy. | 你也一起吧 |
[23:16] | you are not invited. | 这事你别搅合 |
[23:22] | take each other’s hands. | 互相牵着手 |
[23:26] | and i need to touch something our mystery monster touched | 我将接触一个神秘怪物也接触过的东西 |
[23:30] | whoa! well,he didn’t touch me there. | 可别在这儿碰我 |
[23:33] | my mistake. | 我的错 |
[23:57] | I invoke,conjure and command you | 我召唤并命令你 |
[23:59] | appear unto me before this circle. | 出现在我面前 |
[24:01] | i invoke,conjure,and command you | 我召唤并命令你 |
[24:04] | appear unto me before this circle. | 出现在我面前 |
[24:06] | i invoke,conjure,and command you | 我召唤并命令你 |
[24:09] | appear unto me before this circle. | 出现在我面前 |
[24:11] | i invoke… | 我召唤… |
[24:13] | castiello? | 卡西迪奥? |
[24:15] | no. sorry,castiello,i don’t scare easy. | 不 对不起 卡西迪奥 我并不感到恐慌 |
[24:18] | castiello? its name. | 卡西迪奥? -是个人名 |
[24:20] | it’s whispering to me,warning me to turn back. | 它在我耳边警告我别管这事 |
[24:23] | i conjure and command you show me your face. | 我召唤并命令你显出你的真面目吧 |
[24:25] | i conjure and command you show me your face. | 我召唤并命令你显出你的真面目吧 |
[24:28] | i conjure and command you show me your face. | 我召唤并命令你显出你的真面目吧 |
[24:30] | i conjure and command you. maybe we should stop. | 我召唤并命令你 -也许我们该停下来 |
[24:33] | i almost got it. | 我快搞定了 |
[24:34] | i command you show me your face. | 我命令你显出你的真面目吧 |
[24:37] | show me your face now! | 现身吧 |
[24:57] | i can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[24:59] | i can’t see! | 我看不见了 |
[25:04] | oh,god,no. | 上帝啊 不 |
[25:11] | yeah,you bet. | 听你的 |
[25:15] | what’d bobby say? | 鲍比怎么说? |
[25:16] | uh,pam’s stable and out of icu. | 帕梅出重症监护室了 病情稳定 |
[25:19] | and blind ’cause of us? | 因为我们她失明了? |
[25:21] | and we still have no clue what we’re dealing with. | 现在我们还是没有任何线索 |
[25:23] | that’s not entirely true.no? | 那还不是完整的事实? -不 |
[25:25] | we got a name castiello or whatever. | 知道那个叫卡西迪奥的家伙 |
[25:27] | with the right mumbo jumbo we could summon him,bring him right to us. | 有着巨大的身形 我们可以召唤它 让他告诉我们 |
[25:29] | you’re crazy.absolutely not. | 你疯了 绝对不行 |
[25:31] | we’ll work him over.i mean,after what he did? | 我的意思是在它干了些什么之后 我们会干掉它 |
[25:33] | pam took a peek at him and her eyes burned out of her skull, | 帕梅就偷看了一眼 她的眼睛就没了 |
[25:35] | and you want to have a face-to-face? | 你还想和他面对面? |
[25:37] | you got a better idea?yeah,as a matter of fact,i do. | 你有好注意了?-目前看 是的 |
[25:40] | i followed some demons to town,right?okay? | 我跟着一些恶魔来到镇里了 -不错 |
[25:42] | so we go find them. | 去找到他们 |
[25:45] | someone’s got to know something about something. | 它们肯定知道些什么 |
[25:47] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:54] | you angling for a tip? | 你在等小费么? |
[25:56] | i’m sorry. i thought you were looking for us. | 对不起 我觉得你们是在找我们 |
[26:17] | dean… | 迪恩… |
[26:19] | to hell and back. | 在地狱兜了一圈回来了 |
[26:21] | aren’t you a lucky duck? | 你是不是太走运了? |
[26:23] | that’s me. | 那就是我 |
[26:25] | so,you get to just stroll out of the pit,huh? | 你觉得已经摆脱困境了? |
[26:28] | tell me,what makes you so special? | 告诉我 是什么让你如此特别? |
[26:31] | i like to think it’s because of my perky nipples. | 可能是因为我长的太帅了 |
[26:36] | i don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:37] | it wasn’t my doing.i don’t know who pulled me out. | 不是我干的 也不知道是谁帮了我 |
[26:41] | right.you don’t. | 好吧 不是你 |
[26:43] | no,i don’t. | 对 不是我 |
[26:44] | lying’s a sin,you know. | 撒谎是罪孽 |
[26:49] | i’m not lying. | 我没骗你 |
[26:53] | but i’d like to find out. | 不过我很乐意查明真相 |
[26:55] | so if you wouldn’t mind enlightening me,flo. | 如果你不乐意开导我的话 |
[26:57] | mind your tone with me,boy. | 注意你的口气 伙计 |
[26:59] | i’ll drag you back to hell myself. | 我可以亲自把你送回地狱 |
[27:07] | no,you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[27:09] | no?no. | 不会? -不 |
[27:11] | cause if you were,you’d have done it already. | 如果你会你早就下手了 |
[27:13] | the fact is,you don’t know who cut me loose. | 情况是你也不知道谁救了我 |
[27:16] | and you’re just as spooked as we are. | 还有看来你们也在查这事 |
[27:19] | and you’re looking for answers. | 也在寻找答案 |
[27:22] | well,maybe it was some turbocharged spirit,hmm? | 难道是超能力的鬼魂? |
[27:26] | or,uh,godzilla. | 哥斯拉? |
[27:29] | or some big,bad boss demon. | 或者是什么终极魔鬼 |
[27:31] | but i’m guessing at your pay grade | 不过我猜应该很厉害 |
[27:32] | that they don’t tell you squat. | 他们没告诉你 |
[27:34] | cause whoever it was, | 不管它是谁 |
[27:37] | they want me out… | 他们要我离开那里… |
[27:39] | and they’re a lot stronger than you. | 他们肯定强过你们 |
[27:44] | so,go ahead.send me back. | 来吧 把我送回去 |
[27:45] | but don’t come crawling to me | 不过别爬着来见我 |
[27:46] | when they show up on your front doorstep | 他们会用灭火水龙头和凡士林照顾你 |
[27:48] | with some vaseline and a fire hose. | 当你跨入门的一霎那 |
[27:50] | i’m gonna reach down your throat and rip out your lungs. | 我会割断你的喉咙 再把你的肺拿出来 |
[28:11] | that’s what i thought. | 我也这么想的 |
[28:13] | let’s go,sam. | 我们走 萨姆 |
[28:28] | for the pie. | 派的钱 |
[28:40] | holy crap,that was close. | 真他妈的好险啊 |
[28:42] | we’re not just gonna leave them in there,are we,dean? | 我们差点没能从里面逃出来 迪恩 |
[28:44] | well,yeah. there’s three of them,probably more. | 不错 他们有三个 可能更多 |
[28:46] | we only got one knife between us. | 我们只有两个人加一把匕首 |
[28:47] | i’ve been killing a lot more demons than that lately. | 最近我已经干掉很多恶魔了 |
[28:49] | not anymore. the smarter brother’s back in town. | 不再是了 你高明的兄弟回来了 |
[28:52] | dean,we got to take them. they are dangerous. | 迪恩 我们得干掉它们 它们很危险 |
[28:54] | they’re scared,okay? | 它们也很害怕 好吧? |
[28:56] | scared of whatever had the juice to yank me out. | 它们在害怕把我从里面拉出来的那个家伙 |
[28:58] | we’re dealing with a bad mofo here. one job at a time. | 我们在处理一个大问题 |
[30:53] | dean! | 迪恩 |
[31:03] | how you doing,kid? | 你怎么样了 孩子 |
[31:05] | aside from the church bells ringing in my head… | 就是脑子里还有些教堂的钟响 |
[31:09] | peachy. | 有点晕 |
[31:18] | hey. what are you doing? | 你干吗呢 |
[31:20] | couldn’t sleep. went to get a burger. | 睡不着 想吃汉堡 |
[31:21] | in my car? force of habit,sorry. what are you doing up? | -在我的车里 -习惯了 抱歉 你干吗呢 |
[31:24] | well,uh,bobby’s back. we’re going to grab a beer. | 鲍比回来了 我们去喝一杯啤酒 |
[31:29] | all right. well,uh,spill some for me,huh? | 好的 把我那份也喝了 |
[31:32] | done. yeah,i’ll catch you later. | 没问题 待会我找你 |
[31:43] | why the hell didn’t you tell him? | 你干嘛不告诉他 |
[31:45] | cause he’d just try to stop us. | 因为他要阻止我们 |
[31:47] | from what? summoning this thing. | 阻止什么 召唤那个东西 |
[31:50] | it’s time we face it head on. | 现在是正面争锋相对的时候了 |
[31:51] | you can’t be serious. as a heart attack. | -你不是来真的吧 -怎么不是 |
[31:55] | it’s high noon,baby. | 正是时候呢 |
[31:57] | we don’t know what it is. | 我们根本不知道它是什么东西 |
[31:58] | i-it could be a demon. it could be anything. | 可能是恶魔 也可能是任何什么东西 |
[32:00] | that’s why we got to be ready for anything. | 这就是为什么我们要做好一切的准备 |
[32:04] | we got the big-time magic knife. | 我们有把一流的魔法匕首 |
[32:07] | you got an arsenal in the trunk. | 你车厢里根本就有个军火库 |
[32:09] | this is a bad idea. | 这个主意可不好 |
[32:11] | i couldn’t agree more,but what other choice do we have? | 严重同意 不过我们还有什么其它选择 |
[32:13] | we could choose life. | 我们可以选择生命 |
[32:15] | bobby,whatever this is,whatever it wants, | 鲍比 不管这个是什么 不管它想要什么 |
[32:17] | it’s after me — that much we know,right? | 它是冲我来的 我们都知道这个 对吧 |
[32:19] | well,i got no place to hide. | 我根本就无处躲藏 |
[32:20] | i can either get caught with my pants down again, | 我要么被它干掉 |
[32:23] | or we can make our stand. | 要么是我们干掉它 |
[32:25] | dean,we could use sam for this. | 迪恩 萨姆这次可以帮忙的 |
[32:27] | nah,he’s better off where he is. | 他在那会比较好 |
[33:43] | your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[33:46] | i could still smell your soul a mile away. | 你的灵魂在一英里远我都能闻到 |
[33:49] | who was here? you saw it. | 谁来过 你看到了的 |
[33:52] | i saw it. | 我看到了 |
[33:53] | what was it? | 是什么 |
[33:57] | it’s the end. | 一切都结束了 |
[33:58] | we’re dead. we’re all dead. | 我们死了 我们都死了 |
[34:00] | what did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[34:04] | go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[34:08] | funny… | 真有意思 |
[34:09] | i was gonna say the same thing to you. | 我正准备跟你说同样的话 |
[35:02] | damn it. | 该死 |
[35:08] | getting pretty slick there,sam. better all the time. | 干的漂亮嘛 萨姆 你总是越来越棒 |
[35:19] | what the hell’s going on around here,ruby? | 这些都是什么鬼东西 露比 |
[35:22] | i wish i knew. | 我也想知道 |
[35:25] | we were thinking some high-level demon pulled dean out. | 我们在想可能是某些高等级的恶魔离开了迪恩 |
[35:29] | no way. | 不可能 |
[35:30] | sam,human souls don’t just walk out of hell | 萨姆 人类的灵魂不会直接就离开地狱 |
[35:33] | and back into their bodies easy. | 然后轻易的就进入他们的身体 |
[35:35] | this guy bleeds,the ground quakes — | 这家伙滴血 大地也颤抖 |
[35:37] | it’s cosmic. | 这些都是正常的 |
[35:40] | no demon can swing that. | 没有恶魔可以撼动这个 |
[35:43] | not lilith… | 莉莉丝也不行 |
[35:45] | not anybody. | 任何人都不行 |
[35:47] | then what can? | 那什么可以 |
[35:48] | nothing i’ve ever seen before. | 我从来没见过的 |
[36:04] | that’s a hell of an art project you got going there. | 这真是一件艺术品啊 |
[36:07] | traps and talismans from every faith on the globe. | 陷阱和护身符是世界通用的 |
[36:10] | how you doing? | 干得怎样了? |
[36:12] | stakes,iron,silver,salt,a knife | 木桩 铁器 银器 圣盐 匕首 |
[36:15] | i mean,we’re pretty much set | 我想 我们差不多准备好了 |
[36:16] | to catch and kill anything i’ve ever heard of. | 足以对付以往见过的任何东西 |
[36:17] | this is still a bad idea. | 这依旧不是个好主意 |
[36:19] | yeah,bobby,i heard you the first 10 times. | 鲍比 以前你从没说过这种话 |
[36:22] | what do you say we ring the dinner bell? | 现在就开始吧 怎么样? |
[36:43] | so,million-dollar question — | 您还真是金口难开 |
[36:45] | you gonna tell dean about what we’re doing? | 打算把我们做的事情告诉你哥哥吗 |
[36:48] | yeah,i just got to figure out the right way to say it. | 当然 只是在寻找合适的时机 |
[36:53] | look,i just need time,okay? that’s all. | 只是需要点时间 仅此而已 |
[36:56] | sam,he’s gonna find out, | 萨姆 他会发现的 |
[36:57] | and if it’s not from you,he’s gonna be pissed. | 如果你不亲自告诉他 他会被气死 |
[36:58] | oh,he’s gonna be pissed anyway. | 不管怎样 他都会被气死 |
[37:00] | he’s so hardheaded about this psychic stuff, | 对于通灵 他一向顽固 |
[37:02] | he’ll just try and stop me. | 到时候他一定会阻止我 |
[37:03] | look,maybe i’ll just take a step back for a while. | 我还是先暂时低调一点 |
[37:07] | ruby | 露比 |
[37:08] | i mean,i’m not exactly in your brother’s fan club, | 说实话 我不是很喜欢你哥哥 |
[37:11] | but he is your brother,and i’m not gonna come between you. | 但他是你兄弟 我不想插手你们的事情 |
[37:14] | ruby,listen. | 露比 听着 |
[37:15] | i don’t know if what i’m doing is right. | 我不知道我这样做是否正确 |
[37:17] | hell,i don’t even know if i trust you. | 甚至都不知道 是不是信任你 |
[37:19] | thanks. | 多谢直言相告 |
[37:20] | what i do know is i’m saving people… | 但是我知道自己在救助大众 |
[37:23] | and stopping demons. | 和阻止魔鬼 |
[37:26] | and that feels good. | 这感觉很好 |
[37:29] | i want to keep going. | 我想继续下去 |
[37:47] | you sure you did the ritual right? | 你确定仪式没出错? |
[37:50] | sorry. | 不好意思 |
[37:52] | touchy,touchy,huh? | 真是麻烦 |
[38:11] | wishful thinking,but maybe it’s just the wind. | 往好处想 这说不定只是阵风而已 |
[38:49] | who are you? | 你是谁? |
[38:51] | i’m the one who gripped you tight | 我就是那个紧紧抓着你 |
[38:53] | and raised you from perdition. | 带你离开地狱的人 |
[38:56] | thanks for that. | 感激不尽 |
[39:25] | we need to talk,dean. | 我们要谈谈 迪恩 |
[39:29] | alone. | 单独谈 |
[39:44] | your friend is alive. | 你朋友还活着 |
[39:45] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:47] | castiello. | 卡西迪奥 |
[39:48] | yeah,i figured that much. i mean what are you? | 我猜也是 我的意思是 你是什么东西 |
[39:53] | i’m an angel of the lord. | 我是侍奉主的天使 |
[40:01] | get the hell out of here. | 得了吧 |
[40:04] | there’s no such thing. | 根本就没有这种东西 |
[40:10] | this is your problem,dean. | 这就是你的症结所在 |
[40:12] | you have no faith. | 你没有信仰 |
[40:29] | some angel you are. | 就算你是天使吧 |
[40:31] | you burned out that poor woman’s eyes. | 你把那可怜女人的眼睛烧伤了 |
[40:36] | i warned her not to spy on my true form. | 我警告过她不要尝试窥探我的真面目 |
[40:39] | it can be overwhelming to humans | 对人类来说 他们无法承受 |
[40:42] | and so can my real voice… | 他们也无法承受我的真实声音 |
[40:44] | but you already knew that. | 当然你体验过了 |
[40:45] | you mean the gas station and the motel? | 在加油站和汽车旅馆里面? |
[40:48] | that was you talking? | 那是你在说话? |
[40:51] | buddy,next time,lower the volume. | 伙计 下次要降低音调 |
[40:54] | that was my mistake. | 是我的不是 |
[40:56] | certain people,special people | 有些人 特别的人 |
[40:58] | can perceive my true visage. | 能感知到我的面容 |
[41:00] | i thought you would be one of them. | 我以为你会是其中之一 |
[41:02] | i was wrong. | 我想错了 |
[41:03] | and what visage are you in now,huh? | 那你现在的容貌是? |
[41:06] | what — holy tax accountant? | 难道是 圣职税务会计? |
[41:07] | this? this is…a vessel. | 这个? 是具皮囊而已 |
[41:11] | you’re possessing some poor bastard? | 你占据了某个混蛋的身体? |
[41:14] | he’s a devout man. he actually prayed for this. | 他是个虔诚的信徒 这是他祈求而来的 |
[41:17] | look,pal,i’m not buying what you’re selling. | 伙计 我可不吃你这套 |
[41:18] | so who are you,really? | 说真的 你到底是谁 |
[41:21] | i told you. | 已经告知你了 |
[41:23] | right. | 好吧 |
[41:25] | and why would an angel rescue me from hell? | 那为什么一个天使要救我出地狱? |
[41:31] | good things do happen,dean. | 好运会降临的 迪恩 |
[41:36] | not in my experience. | 从来没降临到我的头上 |
[41:38] | what’s the matter? | 到底怎么了 |
[41:43] | you don’t think you deserve to be saved. | 难道你不认为自己应当被救赎? |
[41:49] | why’d you do it? | 那你为什么这么做 |
[41:54] | because god commanded it. | 因为这是天主下的命令 |
[41:59] | because we have work for you. | 因为我们有任务交给你 |