时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | look,our whole lives have been searching for this demon. | 你看 我们的一生都用来搜寻这个恶魔 |
[00:26] | that thing killed jess!that thing killed mom! | 那东西杀死了杰西 杀死了妈妈 |
[00:29] | sam… | 萨姆 |
[00:31] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:32] | for what? | 为了什么 |
[00:33] | who are you?castiel. | 你是谁 卡西迪奥 |
[00:35] | i’m the one who gripped you tight | 我是那个紧紧抓住你的人 |
[00:36] | and raised you from perdition. | 带你出地狱 |
[00:37] | i mean,what are you?i’m an angel of the lord. | -我意思是 你是什么 -我是伺奉主的天使 |
[00:40] | -samuel colt made a special gun.this gun can kill anything. | -萨缪尔 库尔特打造了一把特别的枪.这把枪能杀死任何的东西 |
[00:46] | why would an angel rescue me from hell? | 为什么一个天使要救我出地狱? |
[00:49] | because god commanded it. | 因为这是主的命令 |
[00:51] | because we have work for you. | 因为我们有任务交给你 |
[01:34] | ready? | 准备好了? |
[01:36] | definitely. | 当然 |
[01:57] | -hello,dean. | -嘿 迪恩 |
[01:59] | and what were you dreaming about? | 你梦到了些什么? |
[02:04] | -you get your freak on by watching other people sleep? | -你有窥视别人睡觉的怪癖吗? |
[02:08] | what do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[02:09] | listen to me. | 听着 |
[02:12] | you have to stop it. | 你必须阻止它 |
[02:13] | stop what? | 阻止什么? |
[02:17] | move it,buddy. | 醒醒 伙计 |
[02:20] | you can’t sleep here. | 你不能睡在这儿 |
[02:21] | okay. | 知道了 |
[02:22] | sleep where? | 我睡在哪儿? |
[02:23] | anywhere but here. | 哪里都行就是不能在这儿 |
[02:56] | perfect. | 真有一套 |
[03:22] | hey,where the hell am i? | 嘿 我这是在哪儿? |
[03:23] | jay bird’s diner. | 杰伊小鸟餐馆 |
[03:27] | yeah,thanks.i mean,uh,city and state. | 嗯 谢谢 不过我意思是 哪座城市 哪个州 |
[03:32] | lawrence,kansas. | 劳伦斯 堪萨斯 |
[03:34] | lawrence. | 劳伦斯 |
[03:35] | are you okay,buddy? | 你还好吗 伙计? |
[03:37] | yeah. | 还行 |
[03:39] | tough night. | 疯狂之夜 |
[03:42] | hey,uh,coffee here,reg. | 嘿 瑞奇 来一杯咖啡 |
[03:47] | can you tell me where i can get reception on this thing? | 你能告诉我哪里可以接收到手机信号呢? |
[03:52] | the u.s.s. enterprise? | 国家军工厂? |
[03:55] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | nice threads. | 好主意 |
[03:59] | you know sonny and cher broke up,right? | 你知道桑尼和雪儿分手了吧? |
[04:02] | sonny and cher broke up? | 桑尼和雪儿分手? |
[04:29] | -hey,winchester! | -嘿 温切斯特! |
[04:33] | -son of a bitch! how you doin’,corporal? | -你这家伙!你在这儿干嘛 下士? |
[04:35] | -hey,mr. d. -i heard you were back. | -你好 D先生 -我听说你回来了 |
[04:36] | -yeah,a little while now. | -是的 刚回来不久 |
[04:38] | good to have you home,john — damn good. | 你回来了就好 约翰-真他妈的好 |
[04:40] | dad? | 老爸? |
[04:42] | -say hello to your old man for me.-you got it,mr. d. | -代我向你老爸为好 -好的 D先生 |
[04:50] | do we know each other? | 我们认识吗? |
[04:56] | i guess not. | 我想不认识的 |
[05:03] | take it easy,pal. | 轻松点 朋友 |
[05:05] | yeah. | 好的 |
[05:44] | what is this? | 这是要干嘛? |
[05:46] | what does it look like? | 你认为这像是要干嘛? |
[05:47] | -is it real? -very. | -这一切是真的 -千真万确 |
[05:49] | okay,so,what,angels got their hands on some deloreans? | 是吗 天使也生产delorean车[回到未来电影中穿梭时空之车] |
[05:51] | how did i get here? | 我怎么到这儿的? |
[05:53] | time is fluid,dean. | 时空是可以变换的 迪恩 |
[05:56] | it’s not easy,but we can bend it on occasion. | 虽然这并不容易 但我们偶尔是可以曲扭时空的 |
[05:59] | well,bend it back. or tell me what the hell i’m doing here. | 那好 把它扭回去 要不就告诉这我该死的在这儿究竟做什么? |
[06:01] | i told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[06:03] | you have to stop it. | 你必须阻止它 |
[06:05] | stop what? huh? | 阻止什么?嗯? |
[06:06] | what,is there something nasty after my dad? | 究竟是什么 是我老爸有危险吗? |
[06:13] | come on. | 拜托 |
[06:15] | what,are you allergic to straight answers,you son of a bitch?! | 你就不能好好回答问题吗 你这个混蛋! |
[06:18] | fine young man like yourself just starting out. | 好吧 年轻人看你是第一次买车 |
[06:21] | how about i take off another $250? | 我再给你优惠250美元如何? |
[06:26] | let’s do it. | 成交 |
[06:27] | i’ll get the paperwork. | 我先去处理手续 |
[06:37] | that’s not the one you want. | 那可不是你想要的 |
[06:40] | you following me? | 你跟踪我? |
[06:41] | no,no.i was just passing by. | 不 不 我只是刚好路过 |
[06:44] | i never got to thank you for that cup of coffee this morning. | 我还没感谢你今天早上请我喝的那杯咖啡 |
[06:46] | i was a little out of it. | 我当时有点冒犯了 |
[06:47] | more than a little. | 是有点 |
[06:49] | let me repay the favor. | 让我弥补一下 |
[06:50] | this is the car you want. | 这才是你想要的车 |
[06:52] | oh,yeah? you know something about cars? | 是吗 你对车很有研究吗 |
[06:55] | yeah. | 是的 |
[06:57] | yeah,my dad taught me everything i know. | 是的 我父亲教我的 |
[07:00] | and this –this is a great car. | 这是辆好车 |
[07:07] | 327 four-barrel,275 horses. | 327四腔 275匹马力 |
[07:09] | a little tlc,this thing is cherry. | 破是破了点 但绝对是个宝 |
[07:12] | you know,man… | 老兄啊 |
[07:14] | you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:16] | what are you buying that thing for? | 你买刚刚那个干什么啊 |
[07:18] | kind of promised someone i would. | 我答应别人要买的 |
[07:20] | over a ’67 chevy? | 连67年的雪佛兰也比不上吗 |
[07:23] | i mean,come on.this is the car of a lifetime. | 得了吧 这是千载难逢的好车 |
[07:26] | trust me,this thing’s still gonna be badass when it’s 40. | 相信我 那辆车就是在40年代也很不济 |
[07:33] | john winchester. | 我叫约翰 温彻斯特 |
[07:35] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:38] | dean van halen. | 我是迪恩 范 海伦(范可辛 电影里的驱魔人) |
[07:40] | and thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[07:47] | i was in pretty rough shape this morning,huh? | 今早我有些莽撞吧 |
[07:49] | no kidding. | 你也知道啊 |
[07:51] | i’ve been hung over before,but,hey, | 我以前也试过宿醉 |
[07:53] | i was getting chills in that diner. | 那快餐店实在令人心寒 |
[07:55] | you didn’t feel any of those cold spots,did you? | 你不觉得发寒吧 是吗 |
[07:58] | nope. | 没有 |
[07:59] | no. | 没有 |
[08:00] | i swore i smelled something weird,too,you know? | 我确定 我闻到了奇怪的气味 |
[08:03] | like rotten eggs. | 像臭鸡蛋味 |
[08:05] | you didn’t happen to smell any sulfur,by chance? | 你不会碰巧闻到硫磺的味道吧 |
[08:08] | no. | 没 |
[08:09] | no. | 没有 |
[08:11] | have there been any cattle mutilations in town? | 这小镇有牲口离奇死亡吗 |
[08:13] | okay,mister,stop it. | 好了 老兄 别问了 |
[08:15] | yeah. | 好的 |
[08:16] | if only i knew what to stop. | 如果我能找到对策的话 |
[08:20] | listen,uh…watch out for yourself,okay? | 听我说…你自己要万事小心 好吗 |
[08:27] | yeah. sure. | 好的 当然 |
[08:38] | so? | 怎么样 |
[08:41] | i’ll take this one. | 我买这辆 |
[09:09] | what’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[09:10] | my car. | 我的新车 |
[09:11] | what happened to the van? | 那辆有蓬货车怎么不好了 |
[09:13] | mary,this is better than the van. | 玛丽 这比那辆货车好多了 |
[09:15] | it’s got a 327,a 4-barrel carburetor. | 它有327四腔汽化器 |
[09:19] | mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:28] | sammy,wherever you are… | 萨姆 无论你在哪里 |
[09:32] | mom is a babe. | 记住妈妈是个美女 |
[09:35] | i’m going to hell. | 我要下地狱了 |
[09:37] | again. | 再一次 |
[09:38] | i should just talk to him. | 我应该跟他谈谈 |
[09:40] | my dad’s being my dad,john.it’s not you. | 我爸就那样 约翰 他和你不同 |
[09:42] | how is it not me?he’s been like this for how many years? | 为什么和我不同 他这样都几年了 |
[09:44] | he’s just protective over me,that’s all. | 他只是太过爱护我罢了 |
[09:47] | he’s doesn’t want me to… | 他不想我… |
[09:48] | hook up with a mechanic from a family of mechanics? | 和机械工家和技工儿子交往吗 |
[09:51] | no. | 不是 |
[09:56] | i love you for exactly what you are. | 我就喜欢你现在这样 |
[10:00] | i’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[10:17] | why are you following us? | 你怎么老跟着我们 |
[10:23] | are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:28] | you’ve been trailing us since my house. | 你从我家跟踪我们到这里 |
[10:30] | i don’t know what you’re talking about.oh,really? | -我不知道你瞎扯什么 -是吗 |
[10:36] | okay,how about we talk about this,huh? | 好吧 现在我们可以谈谈 |
[10:38] | let me go! | 放开我 |
[10:47] | are you a hunter? | 你也是猎手吗 |
[11:07] | see you later? | 晚点见 |
[11:08] | if you’re lucky. | 看你有没有运气吧 |
[11:29] | dean,right? | 迪恩 是吧 |
[11:35] | i’m not sure you should come in. | 我真不知道要不要让你进来 |
[11:36] | you can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[11:38] | i mean,come on,we’re all hunters,right? | 我是说 我们都是本行 是吧 |
[11:39] | i mean,we’re –we’re practically family. | 事实上 俺们还是一家人 |
[11:43] | the thing is,my dad,he’s a little,um… | 问题是 我爸 他有点… |
[11:46] | oh,i got to meet him. | 我更要会会他 |
[11:47] | you’ve heard of him? | 你认识他? |
[11:50] | clearly,not enough. | 百闻不如一见 |
[11:52] | so,you’re a hunter? | 那么说 你是猎手了 |
[11:54] | well,tell me something,mr. hunter — | 告诉我猎手先生 |
[11:56] | you kill vampires with wooden stakes or silver? | 你是用木桩还是银匕首杀死吸血鬼 |
[11:58] | neither.you cut their heads off. | 都不是 直接把头剁下来 |
[12:02] | so,do i pass your test? | 我通过你的考验了吗 |
[12:03] | yep. | 是的 |
[12:06] | now get out of my house. | 现在你可以走人了 |
[12:07] | dad! | 爸 |
[12:08] | i don’t trust other hunters,dean. | 我不相信别的猎手 迪恩 |
[12:09] | don’t want their help. | 不需他们的支援 |
[12:11] | don’t want them around my family. | 不需要他们介入我的家庭 |
[12:12] | knock it off,samuel. | 得了吧 萨缪尔 |
[12:14] | he’s a hunter. | 他是个猎手 |
[12:15] | who passed your little pop quiz, | 他也通过了你的快问快答测试 |
[12:17] | and now i’m inviting him to dinner. | 我打算留他下来共进晚餐 |
[12:18] | you hungry?starving. | -你饿吗 -快饿晕了 |
[12:20] | good. | 好极了 |
[12:21] | i’m deanna. | 我是迪安娜 |
[12:22] | you’ve met my husband,samuel. | 我的丈夫萨缪尔 你也知道的 |
[12:24] | now wash up. | 现在快去洗手吧 |
[12:26] | samuel and…deanna? | 萨缪尔和…迪安娜? |
[12:30] | really? | 真的吗 |
[12:31] | first time in lawrence,dean? | 第一次来劳伦斯吗 迪恩 |
[12:33] | well…been a while. | 以前来过 |
[12:35] | things sure have changed…i think. | 想必这里也人事几番新了 |
[12:40] | you working a job? | 你有任务在身吗 |
[12:43] | yeah,ybe. | 是的 可能有 |
[12:45] | what’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:46] | it means i don’t trust other hunters either,samuel. | 意思是 我也不轻易相信别的猎手 萨缪尔 |
[12:54] | so,why were you following me and john? | 为什么你要跟踪我和约翰 |
[12:58] | i thought something was after your — your boyfriend. | 我以为有些鬼魂盯上了你…男朋友 |
[13:01] | but,um,i don’t think that anymore. | 但是 我弄错了 |
[13:04] | john winchester mixing it up with spirits. | 约翰 温彻斯特被鬼魂缠上了 |
[13:07] | can you imagine? | 难以想象吧 |
[13:09] | i saw that. | 又来了 |
[13:11] | what? | 什么 |
[13:13] | that sour-lemon look. | 那个酸巴巴的样子 |
[13:15] | now,hold on. | 慢着 |
[13:16] | john’s a really,really nice… | 约翰真的是和很好的… |
[13:20] | …naive civilian. | 淳朴良民 |
[13:22] | so,what,would you rather me be with a guy like this? | 又如何 你宁愿我和这样的人一起吗 |
[13:25] | what? no,no. | 什么 不 不 |
[13:26] | mary,of course not.it’s just that i — | 玛丽 我不是那个意思 我只是… |
[13:29] | that’s enough,both of you.we have company. | 你们两个说够了 我们还有客人呢 |
[13:33] | so,what about you,sam?you,uh,working a job? | 那么 你呢 萨穆 也有任务吗 |
[13:37] | might be. | 可能吧 |
[13:38] | he’s working a job on the whitshire farm. | 他在韦特夏尔农场工作 |
[13:41] | whitshire — why does that name sound familiaro me? | 韦特夏尔 这听起来怎么这么像我的名字 |
[13:44] | it’s been all over the papers tom whitshire. | 这白色黑字上有 汤姆 韦特夏尔 |
[13:47] | got tangled up in a combine a few towns over. | 一些附近的镇子都联合起来 |
[13:49] | that kind of thing happens. | 这类事情常发生 |
[13:50] | except why was he on it in the first place | 除了为什么他准备在第一现场动手 |
[13:52] | when his crops arare all dead? | 当他的农作物都枯萎的时候? |
[13:54] | demonic omens? | 恶魔的预兆 |
[13:55] | that’s what i got to find out. | 这正是我设法想查出来的东西 |
[13:57] | what about the rest of the town? | 镇上其他地方呢 |
[13:59] | did you find anything on the web? | 你在网上有查到什么吗 |
[14:01] | of…information that you have assembled? | 那些…信息 你搜集到吗 |
[14:05] | electrical storms,maybe. | 可能是电能风暴吧 |
[14:06] | the weather service graphs should be here on friday. | 气象图应该在星期五就能拿到 |
[14:10] | by mail? | 用邮递 |
[14:11] | no,we hired a jetliner to fly them to us overnight. | 不是 昨晚我们租了一架飞机 让他们载过来 |
[14:17] | you know,it sounds to me | 你知道的 这听起来 |
[14:18] | like we might be hunting the same thing. | 我们像是在猎同一样东西 |
[14:20] | you know,if we go in there in numbers, | 你知道的 如果我们能多点人一起去 |
[14:22] | we’ll take care of this real quick. | 相互间就能得到很好的照应 |
[14:23] | what part of “we work alone”do you not understand,son? | 你不知道什么叫”我们各自为战”么 孩子 |
[14:33] | and i’m here because… | 我之所以在这里是因为… |
[14:35] | family business,mary. | 家族事业 玛莉 |
[14:36] | family. | 家族 |
[14:43] | what,you’d rather be waving pom-poms at a bunch of dumb jocks? | 你宁愿在一群大学运动员当中当啦啦队吗 |
[14:53] | uh,where you going? | 你去哪 |
[14:55] | to do the job,dad. | 去干活了 老爸 |
[15:09] | father. | 神父 |
[15:10] | i see you beat me here. | 你在这里真让我吃惊 |
[15:12] | the lord is funny that way. | 主也挺幽默的 |
[15:15] | beth whitshire… | 贝丝 韦特夏尔 |
[15:17] | this is my associate, | 这是我的助手 |
[15:18] | our senior senior priest,father cheney. | 我们年长的牧师 切尼神父 |
[15:23] | please accept our deepest condolences | 我代表教区 |
[15:25] | on behalf of the county diocese. | 致以我们最衷心的哀悼 |
[15:27] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | miss whitshire was just telling me all about tom | 韦特夏尔夫人刚告诉了我关于汤姆的一切 |
[15:31] | and how normal and ordinary things were | 还提起了他死前 |
[15:33] | on the day before his death. | 所发生的一些事 |
[15:35] | i see. | 了解 |
[15:36] | so you didn’t notice anything unusual,ma’am? | 那你真的没注意到有特别的地方吗 夫人 |
[15:38] | you mean like my husband’s guts fertilizing the back 40? | 你的意思是我丈夫的精力突然恢复到40岁的样子? |
[15:44] | excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[15:59] | charlie,would you like to tell the father here | 查理 你能告诉神父 |
[16:01] | what you just told me? | 刚刚你对我说的话吗 |
[16:06] | dad drank sometimes. | 爸爸有时候喝醉了 |
[16:09] | sometimes he got rough with mom. | 有时候 他对妈妈很粗暴 |
[16:11] | and that’s when the stranger came? | 就在那时 一个陌生人进来了 |
[16:13] | i just thought he was some bible-thumper, | 我以为他只是个传教士 |
[16:15] | like you-all. | 像你那样 |
[16:16] | he showed up about a week ago. | 他在一个星期前曾出现过 |
[16:18] | saying what? | 说了什么 |
[16:20] | did i want the beatings to stop? | 问我想不想阻止这些暴力 |
[16:21] | i just thought he was crazy.i didn’t think | 当时我只认为他是个疯子 我没想到 |
[16:24] | and the next thing i know,dad’s dead. | 之后 爸爸死了 |
[16:28] | am i going to jail? | 我要去蹲监狱吗 |
[16:29] | you didn’t do this,charlie. | 不需要 查理 |
[16:32] | did the stranger want something in return? | 那个陌生人有没有索要什么作为回报 |
[16:34] | he didn’t want anything. | 他什么都不要 |
[16:36] | come on,chuck.he wasn’t just handing out freebies,now,was he? | 拜托 查克 他不会白施舍人的 |
[16:38] | he did say something about coming a-calling | 他确实说了什么未来的召唤 |
[16:39] | 10 years from now | 从现在起10年内 |
[16:41] | and maybe he’d want something then. | 他可能会有想要的东西 |
[16:43] | something like what? | 一些什么东西 |
[16:44] | i don’t know,okay? | 我不知道 这行了吧 |
[16:46] | look,i told you he was nuts. | 听着 我告诉你了 他是个疯子 |
[16:55] | what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[16:56] | i think he just pimped his soul to a demon, | 我想他刚把灵魂出卖给了恶魔 |
[16:58] | and he doesn’t even know it. | 他对此一无所知 |
[17:04] | charlie,do you remember what the stranger looked like? | 查理 你记得那陌生人长什么样的 |
[17:07] | yeah,uh… | 记得 |
[17:09] | he’s about 5’10″…white. | 他大概5尺10寸 白人 |
[17:13] | he was kind of normal-looking,really. | 他是那种看上去很正常的人 真的 |
[17:15] | anything else? | 还有什么吗 |
[17:16] | there was one thing.what? | 的确有一样很特别 什么 |
[17:19] | it’s just,the light hit his eyes in a weird way,and… | 就是他的眼 他的眼球很怪异 |
[17:23] | for a moment,i could have sworn — | 有一阵子 我发誓 |
[17:28] | no. | 不 |
[17:30] | they were yellow. | 是黄色的 |
[17:33] | pale yellow. | 暗黄色 |
[17:42] | what do you say we just slow down and talk this thing through? | 我们慢慢来 把事情整理一遍 |
[17:44] | there’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么可说的 |
[17:45] | except you’re saying there’s a demon, | 除了你说有个恶魔 |
[17:47] | and none of us has ever heard of demon with yellow eyes. | 而且我们都没听说过黄眼睛的恶魔 |
[17:49] | yeah,well,i have. | 可是我见过 |
[17:51] | this thing killed my family. | 这东西杀了我全家 |
[17:52] | -just calm down,son. -you don’t get it,do you? | -冷静 -你不明白 |
[17:55] | you are in danger. we are all in danger. | 你现在很危险 我们都处于危险之中 |
[17:56] | in fact,you need to get yourself someplace safe. | 你应该为自己找个安全的地方 |
[17:58] | not until we know what we’re dealing with here. | 但得先让我知道我们对付的是什么 |
[18:00] | sam’s right,dean. it could be a demon, | 萨姆是对的 迪恩 它可能是恶魔 |
[18:01] | it could be a shapeshifter,any number of things. | 也可能是无形人 或是其它什么东西 |
[18:03] | i know what this thing is! | 我知道它是什么 |
[18:05] | and i’m gonna kill it. | 我会杀了它 |
[18:07] | that’s all the talking i need to do. | 这就是我想说的 |
[18:08] | you’re gonna kill a demon? how? | 你要杀一个恶魔 怎么杀 |
[18:10] | there’s a hunter named daniel elkins. | 有个叫丹尼尔·艾金斯的猎人 |
[18:11] | he lives in colorado. he has colt’s gun. | 他住在科罗拉多 他有把库尔特手枪 |
[18:13] | the colt. | 库尔特手枪 |
[18:15] | yeah,i heard about the colt. | 我倒是听说过库尔特手枪 |
[18:17] | i used to tell it to mary as a bedtime story. | 我曾把它当作睡前故事讲给玛丽听 |
[18:19] | well,it’s real. | 但这是真的 |
[18:24] | all right,say that it is. | 好吧 就算是真的 |
[18:25] | you got some kind of a crystal ball | 你难道有颗水晶球 |
[18:27] | telling you where this demon’s gonna be? | 能告诉你恶魔会出现在哪吗? |
[18:29] | yeah,maybe i do. | 也许我就是有 |
[18:38] | -what’s this? -it’s a list. | -这是什么 -一份笔记 |
[18:40] | of what? | 什么的笔记 |
[18:41] | my dad wrote down anyone he thought ever came in contact | 我父亲写下了所有与黄眼睛恶魔 |
[18:43] | with the yellow-eyed demon. who,where,and when. | 接触时的信息 包括时间 地点 人物 |
[18:46] | why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[18:47] | ’cause the more he could learn about the son of a bitch, | 因为他对那恶魔有越多的了解 |
[18:49] | the more he could figure out why it killed my mom. | 他就越有可能弄清楚为什么它杀死我母亲 |
[18:55] | look. | 看 |
[18:56] | whitshire farm. | 韦特夏尔农场 |
[18:59] | i told you that name sounded familiar. | 我说过这名字听着耳熟 |
[19:00] | whitshire farms –that was two days ago. | 韦特夏尔农场 那可是两天前 |
[19:02] | how the hell is that on your dad’s list? | 这怎么会在你父亲的笔记上 |
[19:08] | my dad could see the future. | 我父亲能预见未来 |
[19:13] | look at this — says he’s gonna hit here tomorrow night. | 看这儿 说它明晚会袭击那儿 |
[19:15] | liddy walsh? | 丽迪·沃尔什 |
[19:16] | haleyville. | 海利镇 |
[19:17] | that’s close. | 那里很近 |
[19:18] | yeah,it’s about 3 miles,but… | 只有3英里 但是… |
[19:27] | i know you guys think i’m crazy. | 我知道你们认为我疯了 |
[19:29] | you seem like a really nice kid,dean,but,yeah,you’re crazy. | 你看着是个不错的小伙 但是你疯了 |
[19:32] | yeah,maybe. | 是的 也许吧 |
[19:34] | but i know where this bastard’s gonna be. | 但是我知道这混蛋要去哪 |
[19:35] | and i’m gonna stop it… | 而我要阻止它 |
[19:37] | once and for all. | 杀了它一劳永逸 |
[19:53] | i,uh,i’m shoving off. | 我要出发了 |
[19:55] | i just wanted to say “bye.” | 我只是来说声再见 |
[19:57] | really? | 是吗 |
[19:59] | so soon? | 那么快 |
[20:00] | yeah,i have a job to do. | 是啊 有工作要做 |
[20:03] | hey,i wanted to tell you, | 我想告诉你 |
[20:07] | you know,for what it’s worth,um… | 你要记住 |
[20:10] | it doesn’t matter what your dad thinks. | 你父亲的想法并不那么重要 |
[20:12] | i like that john kid. | 我喜欢约翰 |
[20:14] | you do? | 是吗 |
[20:15] | yeah. | 是的 |
[20:17] | yeah,i think you two are meant to be. | 我认为你们俩注定是一对 |
[20:20] | hell,i’m depending on it. | 我就指望你们了 |
[20:22] | -what? -nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[20:26] | can i ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[20:28] | what’s he like –john? | 约翰他是怎样的人 |
[20:31] | why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[20:33] | just curious. | 只是好奇心而已 |
[20:37] | i don’t know. | 让我想想 |
[20:41] | he’s sweet… | 他很贴心 |
[20:42] | kind. | 很友善 |
[20:45] | even after the war,after everything, | 即使在战后 在一切都过去之后 |
[20:49] | he still believes in “happily ever after,” you know? | 他仍然相信”幸福终局”这样的电影 |
[20:52] | he’s everything a hunter isn’t. | 他有着猎人所没有的东西 |
[20:58] | no offense. | 没有冒犯你的意思 |
[20:59] | no,none taken. | 没什么 |
[21:04] | can i tell you something? | 能跟你说件事吗 |
[21:07] | he’s gonna ask me to marry him. | 他快要向我求婚了 |
[21:10] | tomorrow,i think. | 我想就在明天 |
[21:12] | yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:13] | oh,dad’s gonna explode. | 老爸肯定会气爆的 |
[21:17] | but i don’t care. | 但我不在意 |
[21:19] | i’ll run away if i have to. | 有必要的话我就私奔 |
[21:21] | i just… | 我只是… |
[21:23] | i love john. | 我爱约翰 |
[21:25] | and… | 而且 |
[21:29] | and what? | 而且什么 |
[21:33] | i want to get out. | 我不想干了 |
[21:35] | this job,this life… | 这样的工作 这样的生活 |
[21:39] | i hate it. | 我恨这一切 |
[21:46] | i want a family. | 我想要一个家庭 |
[21:50] | i want to be safe. | 我想要有安全感 |
[21:56] | you know,the worst thing i can think of… | 我能想像到的最糟糕的事情 |
[21:58] | the very worst thing… | 最最糟糕的事情 |
[22:01] | is for my children to be raised into this,like i was. | 就是我的孩子像我一样长大 |
[22:06] | well,i won’t let it happen. | 我不会让这发生 |
[22:11] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:17] | you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:19] | yeah. no,i’m — i’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[22:25] | uh,mary… | 玛丽 |
[22:28] | can i tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[22:29] | sure. | 当然 |
[22:31] | even if this sounds really weird, | 即使这听起来很奇怪 |
[22:34] | will you promise me that you will remember? | 你能答应我把它记住吗 |
[22:36] | okay. | 好的 |
[22:44] | on november 2,1983… | 到1983年11月2日那天 |
[22:50] | …don’t get out of bed. | 千万别下床 |
[22:54] | no matter what you hear or what you see… | 无论你听见或看见什么 |
[22:59] | …promise me you won’t get out of bed. | 答应我千万别下床 |
[23:07] | okay. | 好的 |
[23:08] | okay. | 那就好 |
[23:38] | so,what,god’s my co-pilot? is that it? | 上帝是我的副驾驶 是吗 |
[23:45] | oh,you’re a regular chatty cathy. | 你是一个普通爱说闲话的小孩 |
[23:48] | tell me something | 跟我说说看 |
[23:50] | sam would have wanted in on this. | 萨姆很想知道这些 |
[23:52] | why not bring him back? | 为什么不把他带回来 |
[23:55] | you had to do this alone,dean. | 你得自己完成 迪恩 |
[23:59] | and you don’t care that he’s tearing up the future | 你也不必担心他正在揭开的未来 |
[24:01] | looking for me right now? | 现在找我 |
[24:03] | sam’s not looking for you. | 萨姆没有找你 |
[24:08] | all right, if i do this, | 好吧 如果我这么做了 |
[24:10] | then the family curse breaks,right? | 那个家庭的诅咒就被解除了对吧 |
[24:12] | mom and dad live happily ever after, | 爸爸妈妈就幸福的生活下去了 |
[24:15] | and sam and i grow up | 萨姆和我快乐成长 |
[24:16] | playing little league and chasing tail? | 玩着老鹰捉小鸡游戏 |
[24:19] | you realize if you do alter the future, | 你要意识到如果你这么做了 |
[24:23] | your father,you,sam,you’ll never become hunters. | 你父亲 你 萨姆 你们永远不会变成猎手了 |
[24:26] | and all those people you saved,they’ll die. | 所有你救过的人都会死去 |
[24:33] | i realize. | 我明白 |
[24:34] | and you don’t care? | 你不在乎吗 |
[24:36] | oh,i care. | 我在乎 |
[24:37] | i care a lot. | 我非常在乎 |
[24:43] | but these are my parents. | 但他们是我父母 |
[24:44] | i’m not gonna let them die again. | 我不会让他们再次死去 |
[24:47] | i can’t. | 绝不能 |
[24:50] | not if i can stop it. | 不会的 如果我能阻止他们 |
[25:17] | hold it right there,friend. | 哥们 站那儿别动 |
[25:18] | drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[25:20] | be on your way. | 忙你自己的事去吧 |
[25:30] | can’t do it,daniel. | 我不能这么做 丹尼尔 |
[25:32] | who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[25:34] | a hunter,just like yourself. | 也和你们一样是个猎人 |
[25:35] | “thief” is more like it. | 或者说小偷更合适 |
[25:37] | i just need itfor a few days. | 我只是借用几天而已 |
[25:38] | not happening,mister. | 不会再发生了 先生 |
[25:40] | look,i have a chance to save my family’s lives. | 瞧 我现在有机会拯救我的家庭 |
[25:43] | my family. | 我的家庭 |
[25:44] | but i need this gun to do it. | 但我需要这把枪帮我 |
[25:46] | so if you want to stop me,kill me. | 如果你要阻止我那你杀了我得了 |
[26:14] | there’s some hunters in lawrence the campbells. | 在劳伦斯还有些猎手 坎贝尔一家 |
[26:18] | never heard of them. | 从没听说过 |
[26:19] | that’s where she’ll be. | 她会在那里出现 |
[26:29] | dean say where he was going? | 迪恩说他会去哪 |
[26:31] | he said he was gonna kill a demon. | 他说他去杀恶魔了 |
[26:32] | kill a demon? | 杀恶魔 |
[26:34] | that’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[26:35] | yep. | 是呀 |
[26:38] | where? | 在哪儿 |
[26:39] | oh,i don’t know over in haleyville. | 我不清楚哎 在海利镇那边吧 |
[26:41] | uh,walshes,maybe. | 可能在沃尔什 |
[26:43] | oh,wait –not liddy walsh? | 等下 不是丽迪·沃尔什 |
[26:45] | well,yeah,i-i think so. | 这个 我估计是 |
[26:47] | dad,she’s a friend of mine! | 爸爸 她是我的朋友 |
[26:50] | we got to help her. | 我们要去帮她 |
[26:51] | what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:52] | i’ll be in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[26:53] | hey! | 嗨 |
[26:56] | she wants to hunt,she doesn’t want to hunt. | 她想去捕猎 她不想去捕猎 |
[26:58] | is this some female “time of month” thing? | 这是一些女人每月必修之事吗 |
[27:01] | what? | 什么 |
[27:03] | i’m sorry,liddy. | 抱歉 丽迪 |
[27:05] | it’s metastasized. | 转移了已经 |
[27:08] | where? | 去哪了 |
[27:09] | his liver,his lungs. | 他的肺 他的肝 |
[27:10] | it’s time we talked about arrangements. | 我们该谈谈条件了 |
[27:12] | no,you have to do something,dr. brown. | 别啊 你应该做点什么 布朗医生 |
[27:15] | there is one way a cure,actually. | 确实有个办法可以治疗 |
[27:17] | but i’ll need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[27:19] | what do i have to do? | 让我做什么 |
[27:20] | nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:21] | just in 10 years,i’m going to come to you | 但未来10年内我会去找你 |
[27:23] | and ask for something then. | 问你要点东西的 |
[27:25] | what? | 什么 |
[27:27] | nothing you’ll miss. | 你不会错过的 |
[27:45] | hold that thought. | 记着啊 |
[27:53] | you son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[27:57] | well,hello,there. | 你好 |
[28:00] | where the hell have they been hiding you? | 他们把你藏哪了 |
[28:09] | i like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[28:10] | you got a lot of spunk. | 你很勇敢 |
[28:20] | you let her go! | 放她走 |
[28:22] | where’d you get that gun? | 你从哪拿到枪的 |
[28:39] | mary,what else did he say to you? | 玛丽 他还对你说什么了 |
[28:41] | i told you just that he liked me. | 我跟你说过 他喜欢你 |
[28:47] | what did he mean by that? | 这话什么意思啊 |
[28:50] | liddy’s a strong kid.she’ll be fine. | 丽迪是一个坚强的孩子 她会没事的 |
[28:52] | are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:53] | no,dad,i’m pretty far from okay. | 一般吧 我不太舒服 |
[28:55] | can we go? | 我们走吧 |
[28:59] | nice job in there. | 做的不错 |
[29:00] | i missed the shot. | 我没开枪 |
[29:02] | take the compliment,son. | 你做的不错 孩子 |
[29:05] | i’m saying that i was wrong about you. | 我说了那都是我的错 |
[29:11] | we need to talk alone. | 我们需要单独沟通下 |
[29:19] | we have to kill this thing now,or mary dies. | 我们该去大开杀戒了不然玛丽就完了 |
[29:21] | what? how do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[29:23] | i just do,okay? | 少废话赶紧做吧 |
[29:25] | when? | 什么时候 |
[29:26] | well,maybe today,probably years from now, | 今天吧可能 或许几年后 |
[29:28] | but it’s happening trust me. | 但一定会发生的 相信我 |
[29:30] | so,what,are you some kind of a psychic now,too? | 你现在是不是变成什么先知了 |
[29:34] | no. | 扯淡 |
[29:36] | all right,listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[29:41] | now,this is gonna sound a little… | 现在 这个听起来有一点点 |
[29:45] | actually,it’s gonna sound massively,massively crazy. | 其实 听起来挺变态的 |
[29:47] | okay. | 好吧 |
[29:48] | mary is my mother. | 玛丽是我母亲 |
[29:51] | excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[29:52] | and i am your grandson. | 我是你孙子 |
[29:53] | and i know what the hell i’m talking about. | 我知道我他妈在说什么 |
[29:55] | you want to run that by me again,son? | 你又想耍我是吗 孩子 |
[29:57] | my real name is dean winchester. | 我的真名是迪恩 温彻斯特 |
[29:59] | i was born january 24,1979. | 我生于1979年1月24日 |
[30:03] | my parents are mary and john winchester. | 我父母是玛丽和约翰 温彻斯特 |
[30:06] | i don’t have to listen to this. | 我可不听你扯淡 |
[30:08] | mary gets killed by a yellow-eyed demon in 1983. | 玛丽1983年被黄眼恶魔杀害了 |
[30:12] | now,i think that this,what happened tonight, | 我想说的是 今晚会发什么 |
[30:14] | i think this is the moment that he caught her scent. | 我觉得这是他得到她线索的时刻 |
[30:16] | now,if we don’t catch this thing now and kill it | 我们如果不抓紧把它干掉 |
[30:19] | and it gets away… | 它就跑了 |
[30:21] | then mary dies. | 玛丽就死了 |
[30:24] | so i’m asking you… | 所以我在问你 |
[30:26] | please. | 拜托 |
[30:34] | y-you okay? | 你 你还好吧 |
[30:36] | you promised you’d take me away. | 你答应会带我离开 |
[30:39] | of course i did. | 我当然答应了 |
[30:42] | do it now. | 那就赶紧吧 |
[30:53] | how did i know about the colt,huh? | 我怎么知道库尔特手枪的事啊 |
[30:54] | how did i know about the yellow-eyed demon | 我怎么知道黄眼恶魔的事情啊 |
[30:56] | or where it would be? | 或者还能是哪啊 |
[30:57] | i’m not making this up,samuel. | 我可不会等这一切发生的 萨缪尔 |
[30:59] | every bone in my body | 我身体里的每一块血肉 |
[31:00] | is aching to put you six feet under,but… | 都准备把你打到6尺远的地方 但是 |
[31:03] | there’s something about you i can’t shake it. | 关于你的事情 我不能改变它 |
[31:07] | now,i may be crazier than you,son,but i believe you. | 我现在比你更抓狂了孩子 但我相信你 |
[31:12] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:13] | how do we find this bastard? | 我们怎么找到那个混蛋 |
[31:16] | right here — the list. | 就在这里 笔记上 |
[31:18] | and with the colt? | 用库尔特手枪 |
[31:23] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:29] | let me see it. | 我看看 |
[31:36] | sorry.i don’t let anybody hold it. | 抱歉 我不让别人碰它 |
[31:40] | i’m your grandfather. | 我是你爷爷 |
[31:41] | nothing personal. | 那也不行 |
[31:44] | sure it is. | 好吧 |
[31:45] | especially when it’s me you’re trying to kill. | 特别是你现在准备要杀我 |
[32:18] | i only know one thing | 我只知道一件事 |
[32:19] | that’s got the juice to swing something like that. | 能够改变这一切的事情 |
[32:21] | you must have friends in high places. | 你上头一定有人 |
[32:24] | so,i kill your mommy? | 所以 我杀了你妈 |
[32:27] | that’s why you came all this way to see little ol’ me? | 这就是为啥你来看小时候的我 |
[32:31] | oh,i came here to kill you. | 我来这里为了干掉你 |
[32:36] | wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[32:40] | if that slug marries your mommy,are you | 如果这个愣头青娶了你妈 你 |
[32:44] | are you one of my psychic kids? | 你是我的一个有超能力的孩子吗 |
[32:51] | no. | 不是 |
[32:53] | not you. | 不是你 |
[32:54] | maybe you got a sis. | 也许你有个妹妹 |
[32:58] | or a bro. | 或者兄弟 |
[33:00] | that’s terrific. | 太可怕了 |
[33:02] | that means it all worked out. | 这可都解决啦 |
[33:05] | after all,it’s why i’m here. | 毕竟 这是我为什么来这儿的原因 |
[33:07] | so that’s what this is about these deals you’re making. | 这就是你要做的交易了 |
[33:11] | you don’t want these people’s souls. | 你不想要这些人的灵魂 |
[33:13] | no. | 不想 |
[33:16] | i just want their children. | 我只想要他们的孩子 |
[33:17] | i’m here to choose the perfect parents, | 我来这里选择这些完美的父母 |
[33:20] | like your mommy. | 像你妈妈一样 |
[33:21] | why her? | 为什么选她 |
[33:23] | why any of them? | 为什么选择他们 |
[33:24] | because they’re strong.they’re pure. | 因为他们纯洁而坚强 |
[33:27] | they eat their wheaties. | 他们吃自己的粮食 |
[33:29] | my own little master race.they’re ideal breeders. | 我自己的小怪物比赛 他们是理想的牲畜 |
[33:33] | oh,get your mind out of the gutter. | 别想得这么龌龊了 |
[33:36] | no one’s breeding with me. | 没人和我一起教养 |
[33:37] | though mary… | 但是玛丽 |
[33:40] | man,i’d like to make an exception. | 哥们 我想做个例外 |
[33:42] | so far,she’s my favorite. | 目前为止 她是我的最爱 |
[33:50] | so,why make the deals? | 为什么做这些交易 |
[33:52] | i need permission. | 我需要批准 |
[33:53] | i need to be invited into their houses. | 我需要邀请才能进屋 |
[33:56] | i know,i know the red tape will drive you nuts. | 我知道了 你们这些白痴靠官文指引 |
[33:58] | but in 10 short years,it’ll all be worth it. | 但在短短的10年里 它将证明它的价值 |
[34:02] | cause you know what i’m gonna do to your sibling? | 因为你知道我要对你的兄弟姐妹做什么吗 |
[34:04] | i’m gonna stand over their crib, | 我会从后面勒住他们 |
[34:06] | and i’m gonna bleed into their mouth. | 让血从他们嘴里流出来 |
[34:09] | demon blood is better than ovaltine,vitamins,minerals. | 恶魔的血可比什么维他命矿物质强多了 |
[34:12] | it makes you big and strong! | 能让你变成肌肉壮汉 |
[34:14] | for what? | 为什么啊 |
[34:16] | so they can lead your discount demon army? | 这样他们就可以领导乌合之众的恶魔军了 |
[34:19] | is that your big plan? | 这就是你的宏伟计划 |
[34:20] | please. | 拜托 |
[34:23] | my endgame’s a hell of a lot bigger than that,kid. | 我的终结规划比这个要庞大多了小孩 |
[34:27] | endgame? what endgame? | 终结规划 什么计划 |
[34:29] | like i’m gonna tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[34:34] | or those angels sitting on your shoulder. | 或者那些坐在你肩膀上的天使会告诉你的 |
[34:36] | no. | 别 |
[34:39] | i’m gonna cover my tracks good. | 我会好好掩护我的行踪的 |
[34:41] | you can cover whatever the hell you want. | 你他妈想掩藏什么就掩藏什么吧 |
[34:44] | i’m still gonna kill you. | 我还是会杀了你 |
[34:46] | right. | 好吧 |
[34:48] | now,that,i’d like to see. | 现在我想知道 |
[34:50] | maybe not today. | 不是今天也许 |
[34:53] | but you look into my eyes,you son of a bitch. | 看着我的眼睛 你个贱货 |
[34:58] | ’cause i’m the one that kills you. | 我就是那个结束你的人 |
[35:06] | so,you’re gonna save everybody.is that right? | 你准备拯救每个人 对吧 |
[35:08] | is that it? | 是这个意思吗 |
[35:11] | well,i’ll tell you one person that you’re not gonna save. | 我告诉你 有个人你不会救的 |
[35:15] | your grandpappy. | 你奶奶 |
[35:21] | no! | 不要 |
[35:56] | mary. | 玛丽 |
[35:57] | mary! | 玛丽 |
[36:01] | uh,i guess it’s no secret | 我猜这不是个秘密 |
[36:03] | why i brought you way out here. | 为什么我带你出来 |
[36:05] | john | 约翰 |
[36:06] | just… | 因为 |
[36:09] | just let me get through this,okay? | 让我进去 好吗 |
[36:10] | okay,wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[36:14] | there’s things you don’t know about me,john. | 约翰 你还不够了解我 |
[36:16] | so? | 所有呢 |
[36:22] | i will always love you for exactly who you are. | 不管你是谁我都会永远爱着你的 |
[36:33] | what did i tell you? dad! | 我跟你说什么了老爸 |
[36:35] | sir,just listen! | 先生 听着 |
[36:36] | ow! dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:37] | stay away from her! | 离她远点 |
[36:39] | you’re hurting me! | 你伤着我了 |
[36:40] | hey,take it easy! | 放松点 |
[36:42] | no! | 靠 |
[36:53] | you killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[36:56] | oh,not just john,sweetie pie. | 不仅仅是约翰 小甜心 |
[37:00] | mommy and daddy,too. | 爸爸妈妈也是 |
[37:04] | they’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[37:07] | no. | 不会的 |
[37:08] | yep. ‘fraid so. | 恐怕是这样的 |
[37:09] | you’re little orphan mary now. | 你现在成了小孤儿玛丽 |
[37:11] | you son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[37:12] | oh,sticks and stones may break my bones. | 对了 棍子和石头会击碎我的骨头的哦 |
[37:17] | and they won’t bring your family back either. | 而且他们也不会把你家庭带回来了 |
[37:19] | i’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[37:22] | i swear to god. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[37:25] | oh,let’s not get nasty. | 咱们不要这么肉麻好不 |
[37:29] | now,look,we both said some things that we regret. | 看 我们都说了些后悔的话 |
[37:33] | let’s,uh… | 让我们 |
[37:37] | kiss and make up. | 吻别吧 |
[37:40] | i’ll tell you what | 我会告诉你 |
[37:42] | i’ll arrange to have lover boy here brought back breathing. | 我会让我的孩子恢复呼吸的 |
[37:49] | my parents,too? | 我的父母也是吗 |
[37:50] | nope. | 不是 |
[37:52] | sorry,doll.that’s not on the table. | 抱歉小妞 这可不在计划中 |
[37:54] | think about it. | 你想想 |
[37:56] | you could be done with hunting forever. | 你可以永远远离猎人的生活 |
[37:59] | the white picket fence, | 有白色的围栏的房子 |
[38:01] | station wagon,couple of kids. | 到全国去旅行 拥有几个孩子 |
[38:05] | no more monsters or fear. | 不在有妖怪或是恐惧 |
[38:08] | i’ll make sure of it. | 我可以保证这一切 |
[38:10] | what?and all it costs is my soul? | 是吗?而这一切就是要用我的灵魂来交换? |
[38:13] | oh,no.you can keep your soul. | 噢 不 你可以留着你的灵魂 |
[38:14] | i just need permission. | 我只要一个承诺 |
[38:20] | for what? | 什么承诺? |
[38:22] | mm,in 10 years,i need to swing by your house | 嗯 十年内 我需要在你的家里呆呆 |
[38:24] | for a little something,that’s all. | 为了某点事情 就这样 |
[38:26] | for…what? | 到底是什么? |
[38:27] | relax. | 放松点 |
[38:30] | as long as i’m not interrupted, | 如果我的计划不被打断了 |
[38:33] | nobody gets hurt. | 绝对没人会受伤害 |
[38:35] | i promise. | 我保证 |
[38:44] | or you can spend the rest of your life | 否则你的余生 |
[38:46] | desperate and alone. | 将绝望而孤独 |
[38:50] | mary? | 玛丽? |
[38:52] | it’s a good deal. | 这可是个不错的交易 |
[38:56] | so,what do you say? | 那么 成交吗? |
[39:15] | no! | 不要! |
[39:42] | mary? | 玛丽? |
[39:44] | john. | 约翰 |
[40:35] | i couldn’t stop any of it. | 我还是没能阻止那场交易 |
[40:39] | she still made the deal. | 她还是和恶魔交易了 |
[40:43] | she still died in the nursery,didn’t she? | 她还是在育儿房死了 对吧? |
[40:47] | don’t be too hard on yourself. | 别太勉强你自己了 |
[40:49] | you couldn’t have stopped it. | 你不可能阻止得了它 |
[40:56] | what? | 什么意思? |
[40:58] | destiny can’t be changed,dean. | 命运是不可能改变的 迪恩 |
[41:04] | all roads lead to the same destination. | 所有的挣扎最终还是导向了同样的命运 |
[41:07] | then why’d you send me back? | 那你要让我回到过去干嘛? |
[41:08] | for the truth. | 为了真相 |
[41:10] | now you know everything we do. | 现在你知道了我们做的所有事 |
[41:12] | what the hell are you talking about? | 该死的你究竟在说些什么 |
[41:24] | where’s sam? | 萨姆去哪儿了? |
[41:25] | we know what azazel did to your brother. | 我们都清楚亚撒色对你弟弟做了些什么 |
[41:28] | -what we don’t know is why -what his endgame is. | -但我们不知道这么做的原因 -也不知道他想要最终的结局 |
[41:32] | he went to great lengths to cover that up. | 他费精心思去掩盖 |
[41:34] | where’s sam? | 萨姆究竟在哪儿? |
[41:37] | 425 waterman. | 425 霍特曼工厂 |
[41:43] | your brother is headed down a dangerous road,dean. | 你弟弟正步向危险之途 迪恩 |
[41:46] | and we’re not sure where it leads. | 可我们去无法确定它的去向 |
[41:49] | so stop it. | 所以 阻止他 |
[41:52] | or we will. | 否则 我们会… |