时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | The radio around here sucks. | 这个电台真够烂的 |
[01:18] | Come on,man. | 拜托 老弟 |
[01:18] | Jobs don’t get much weirder than this,you know? | 这个案子可没那么诡异 不是吗 |
[01:21] | Dead vic with a gnawed-on neck,body drained of blood, | 死掉的维克脖子上有咬痕 体内的血也没了 |
[01:25] | and a witness who swears up and down that it was a vampire. | 而且证人也证实了那就是如假包换的吸血鬼 |
[01:30] | No,I — I agree. it’s a hell of a case. | 对 我也同意 真是件棘手的案子 |
[01:35] | A little more gusto,please. | 有点激情吧 |
[01:37] | It’s just…the world is coming to an end. | 感觉就快世界末日了 |
[01:40] | Things are a little complicated,you know? | 事情变得有点复杂 知道吗 |
[01:42] | Yeah,well,we can’t save the world,not today anyway. | 好吧 我们无法拯救世界 至少今天不行 |
[01:45] | But what we can do is chop off some vamps’ heads. | 但我们还可以砍下几个吸血鬼的头 |
[01:48] | Come on,man,it’s like the good old days. | 打起精神 伙计 就像平时一样 |
[01:50] | An honest-to-goodness monster hunt. | 一次真正的怪物猎杀 |
[01:53] | It’s about time the winchesters got back to tackling | 终于到了温彻斯特家族重新处理 |
[01:57] | A straightforward,black-and-white case. | 简单上手黑白分明案子的时候了 |
[02:41] | We still got to see the new “raiders” movie. | 我们还是去看新电影《突袭者》吧 |
[02:44] | Saw it. | 已经看过了 |
[02:46] | Without me? | 没和我一起看 |
[02:48] | You were in hell. | 那时你还在地狱 |
[02:50] | That’s no excuse. | 那不是借口 |
[02:54] | Big pretzel! | 英式大脆饼 |
[03:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:07] | Guten tag. | 午安 |
[03:10] | “guten tag” yourself. | 午安 |
[03:19] | Looks like that’s our man. | 像是我们要找的人 |
[03:24] | Sheriff dietrich. | 治安官迪特里希 |
[03:27] | Are you the boys from the fed? | 你们是联邦调查局的 |
[03:28] | Agents angus and young. | 调查员安格斯和杨 |
[03:30] | We called ahead about your,uh,problem. | 我们来调查你的问题 |
[03:34] | Right. um… | 对 |
[03:36] | I’ll tell you what, | 我会告诉你们是什么 |
[03:37] | Why don’t we talk this out away from the crowd,huh? | 为什么不去人少点的地方聊聊呢 |
[03:47] | Marissa wright,26, | 玛丽莎·莱特 26岁 |
[03:50] | Just up from lockhard for the ‘fest. | 刚刚在啤酒节上死于非命 |
[03:53] | Terrible. just terrible. | 太惨了 实在太惨了 |
[03:57] | It’s the last thing | 这是小镇在旅游高峰期 |
[03:58] | This town needs at peak tourist season. | 需要的最后一件事 |
[04:00] | Definitely the last thing marissa wright needed. | 也是玛丽莎·莱特需要的 |
[04:09] | What the hell? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[04:10] | Yeah,you got me — I mean, | 这可把我问住了 我是说 |
[04:12] | This killer’s some kind of grade-“a” wacko,right? | 凶手是疯子对吗 |
[04:14] | I mean,some satan-worshipping,anne rice-reading, | 一些撒旦的狂热者 安妮·赖斯小说的书迷 |
[04:18] | Gothic,psycho vampire wannabe. | 哥特小说中的吸血鬼痴迷者 |
[04:19] | Sheriff,in your report,you mentioned a witness. | 治安官 在你的报告中 提到有一名目击者 |
[04:22] | Yeah,I wished I didn’t. but our witness insisted. | 是啊 我希望没有 但目击者坚持作证 |
[04:27] | That’s ed brewer. | 目击者是爱德华 布鲁尔 |
[04:28] | Not exactly what you’d call reliable. | 你们调查的不完全可靠 |
[04:57] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[04:58] | And I remember you… | 我也记得你 |
[04:59] | “jamie.” | 杰米 |
[05:01] | I never forget a pretty… everything. | 我从不忘记漂亮的东西 |
[05:04] | We’re looking for ed brewer. | 我们是来找爱德华 布鲁尔 |
[05:07] | What do you want with ed? | 找爱德华干嘛 |
[05:08] | Well,we are,uh… | 我们是 |
[05:11] | …federal agents. | 联邦探员 |
[05:13] | Mr. brewer was witness to a serious crime. we just | 布鲁尔先生目击了犯罪过程 我们只是 |
[05:17] | Wait a minute. you’re a fed? | 等一下 你们是联邦探员 |
[05:18] | Wow,you don’t come on like a fed. | 你看起来一点也不像探员 |
[05:21] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[05:26] | I’m a maverick,ma’am. | 我是独行侠 小姐 |
[05:29] | A rebel with a badge. | 带徽章的反叛者 |
[05:32] | One thing I don’t play by — the rules. | 从不拘泥于条条框框之中 |
[05:37] | Okay,maverick. | 好吧 独行侠 |
[05:39] | Um,so,where can we find mr. brewer? | 那么我们可以在哪里找到布鲁尔先生 |
[05:51] | I told the cops everything I saw. | 我告诉警察所有看见的事了 |
[05:54] | No one believes me. | 没人相信我 |
[05:57] | Why should you be any different? | 你们又有何不同呢 |
[06:00] | Believe me,mr. brewer,we’re different. | 相信我 布鲁尔先生 我们不一样 |
[06:03] | I spoke the god’s honest truth,and now I’m the town joke. | 我对天发誓我说的是实话 现在我倒成了小镇的笑柄 |
[06:08] | Marissa wright’s murder is no joke to us. | 玛丽莎·莱特被谋杀 这对我们来说不是玩笑 |
[06:10] | And we want to hear everything, | 我们想知道所有一切 |
[06:12] | No matter how strange it may seem. | 无论有多荒诞 |
[06:14] | We have a lot of experience with strange. | 我们经历过很多的怪异事件 |
[06:26] | It was just after midnight. | 午夜过后 |
[06:29] | I just left here,and like I do every night, | 我像往常一样离开这里 |
[06:32] | I cut through the park on the way home. | 穿过回家路上的公园 |
[06:34] | At first,I thought it was a couple kissing. | 开始 我以为有对情侣正在接吻 |
[06:37] | But she was… struggling too much. | 但她挣扎的厉害 |
[06:42] | And this man, | 而那男的 |
[06:44] | He was — well,he was biting her neck. | 他正在咬女的脖子 |
[06:49] | Can you describe her assailant? | 你可以描述下攻击者的长相吗 |
[06:51] | Oh,he was a vampire. | 他是吸血鬼 |
[06:53] | Okay,right. and by that,you mean — | 好吧 那么 你认为 |
[06:56] | You know,a vampire. | 就是所熟知的吸血鬼 |
[07:02] | So,he looked like | 他看上去像 |
[07:03] | He looked like a vampire, | 他看上去像吸血鬼 |
[07:04] | You know,with the fangs | 有一对尖牙 |
[07:06] | And the slicked-back hair and the fancy cape | 向后梳的头发还有一件奇特的斗篷 |
[07:08] | And the little medallion thingy on the ribbon. | 在绸缎上还有个像奖章一样的东西 |
[07:10] | You mean like a dracula? | 你是说德古拉(经典的吸血鬼形象) |
[07:12] | Exactly. like a dracula. | 不错 很像德古拉 |
[07:14] | Right down to the accent. | 有着非常重的口音 |
[07:17] | The accent. yep. | -口音 -对 |
[07:19] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[07:22] | You know,something like… | 类似于 |
[07:23] | “stay away,mortal! | 别动 人类 |
[07:27] | The night is mine!” | 夜幕都是属于我的 |
[07:33] | You do believe me,don’t you? | 你们相信我吗? |
[07:38] | They must be here following up on that murdered woman. | 他们来这儿肯定是为了那个被谋杀的女人 |
[07:42] | Crazy ed and his vampire story. | 疯狂的爱德华和他的吸血鬼故事 |
[07:44] | He might be weird,but he’s not crazy. | 他特怪异 但并不疯狂 |
[07:46] | Look,you’re just saying that | 你刚才还说 |
[07:48] | ’cause the guy has a crush on you and he tips you in $20s. | 你迷倒了那个男孩还给了你20美元小费 |
[07:53] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[07:56] | So,you got a beer back there for me? | 有没有啤酒喝 |
[07:59] | I don’t know,agent young. you off duty? | 我不清楚 杨探员 你调查完了? |
[08:01] | And then some. | 还有一些 |
[08:07] | So,what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[08:09] | Goth,psycho vampire wannabe,right? | 变态崇拜吸血鬼的哥特人 |
[08:12] | Definitely not our kind of case. | 应该和我们的活没关系 |
[08:14] | Agreed. but who cares? | 顶 不过谁关心呢 |
[08:18] | Room’s paid for,and it’s oktoberfest. | 房间订好了 现在可是啤酒节 |
[08:21] | Come on,brother. | 来吧 伙计 |
[08:23] | Beer and bar wenches. | 啤酒还是酒吧女郎 |
[08:25] | Pretty sure women today don’t react well | 漂亮女郎今天反映可不够热情 |
[08:26] | To the whole “wench” thing,dean. | 对于做爱这事 迪恩 |
[08:28] | Hey,bar wench,where’s that beer? | 嗨 小姐 我的啤酒呢 |
[08:32] | Coming up,good sir! | 就来 长官 |
[08:35] | Dude,oktoberfest. | 伙计 啤酒节啊 |
[08:39] | There you go. | 啤酒来了 |
[08:40] | What can I get you? | 你怎么不来一杯 |
[08:42] | Oh,he doesn’t drink. | 他可不怎么能喝 |
[08:44] | He’s a christian scientist. doesn’t even take aspirin. | 他是个信教的科学家 可不想吃阿司匹林 |
[08:47] | He’s a real drag on stakeouts. | 他正被他的男朋友监视着 |
[08:49] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[08:51] | I’m a lot more than that. | 我可是还有一肚子的笑料 |
[08:52] | I’d love to get a chance to show you the rest. | 找个你下班的时候我表演给你看 |
[08:54] | What time you get off? | 什么时候开始? |
[08:55] | Ha ha. like I said,”funny.” | 哈哈 就像我说的 真搞笑啊 |
[09:01] | Man,it is time to right some wrongs. | 伙计 是时候去做下坏事了 |
[09:03] | Come again? | 再来一次 |
[09:04] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:07] | I came back from the furnace | 我从地狱里出来 |
[09:09] | Without any of my old scars,right? | 却没有留下任何疤痕 对吧 |
[09:10] | You know,bullet wounds,knife cuts, | 枪伤 刀伤 |
[09:13] | None of the off-angled fingers from all the breaks. | 还有那些个骨折的手指 |
[09:15] | I mean,my hide is as smooth as a baby’s bottom, | 我的皮现在像婴儿般细腻光滑 |
[09:18] | Which leads me to conclude, | 总结来说就一句话 |
[09:19] | Sadly… that my virginity is intact. | 悲哀 我还没碰过别人 |
[09:25] | What? | 什么 |
[09:26] | -I have been re-hymenated. -re | -我已经重回了处男之身 -重 |
[09:29] | Please. | 饶了我吧 |
[09:31] | Dean,maybe angels can pull you out of hell, | 迪恩 天使或许可以把你救出地狱 |
[09:33] | But no one could do that. | 但没人会干那个 |
[09:35] | Brother,I have been re-hymenated. | 老弟 我是重回了处男之身 |
[09:38] | And the dude will not abide. | 但作为情场浪子却不需要留着它 |
[09:40] | All right,dude. | 好了 老哥 |
[09:41] | Well,you go do whatever you got to do, | 那么 你去挥霍你的处男之身 |
[09:43] | And I’m gonna go back to the room and get some sleep. | 而我则回房去睡我的觉 |
[09:53] | So? how ’bout tonight? | 那么 今晚如何 |
[09:56] | Oh,sorry. I promised lucy a girls’ night out. | 噢 抱歉 我答应了露西今晚是女孩之夜 |
[09:59] | Besides,no self-respecting bar wench | 此外 没自尊的酒吧女郎 |
[10:02] | Lets herself get picked up by a customer on the first try. | 至少可以自己挑选她的第一次服务的客人 |
[10:04] | Well,I’m not a customer. I’m a federal agent. | 但是 我不是一个客人 我是一名联邦特工 |
[10:08] | Try again tomorrow,g-man. | 明天再来吧 联邦警探 |
[10:10] | I wish I could. | 希望我可以 |
[10:11] | -I don’t think we’re staying on the case. -what? | -我想我们会为了这个案子留下来 -什么意思 |
[10:13] | Is it too weird for you? | 对你而言它太诡异了 |
[10:14] | Not weird enough. | 是不够诡异 |
[10:34] | -Rick. did you hear that? -what? | -瑞克 你听到了吗 -什么 |
[10:37] | It sounded like a wolf. | 这声音听起来象是狼叫 |
[10:38] | Come on,marie,don’t change the subject. | 拜托 玛丽 别再说这个了 |
[10:41] | I told you what could happen to a man if he doesn’t — | 我说过的对一个男人而言什么都可能发生 如果他不 |
[10:44] | -Those stories aren’t true. -they are. | -这些传说都是假的 -是的 |
[10:46] | Baby,if a man doesn’t get the stuff | 宝贝儿 如果一个男人无法得到他想要的 |
[10:48] | Out of his system regularly,it can back up | 特别是在他有正常生理需求 让它忍耐 |
[10:51] | And cause all kinds of… medical-type problems. | 最终就会导致 医学上的问题 |
[11:19] | Shh,do you hear that? | 嘘 你听到了吗 |
[11:22] | Anne marie,there aren’t any wolves in pennsylvania. | 安娜·玛丽 在宾夕法尼亚是没有狼的 |
[11:48] | And then it just — it just tore rick into little pieces. | 然后它就只是 只是把瑞克撕成了碎片 |
[11:53] | Ma’am,we understand how hard this is, | 小姐 我们了解这有点为难 |
[11:56] | But can you describe the creature? | 但你能具体描述下这个生物吗 |
[12:00] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:03] | It was a werewolf. | 那就是一个狼人 |
[12:05] | A werewolf? | 狼人 |
[12:08] | -You’re sure? -oh,yeah. | -你确定 -噢 当然 |
[12:09] | With the furry face and the black nose | 毛茸茸的脸上长着黑黑的鼻子 |
[12:12] | And the claws and the torn-up pants and shirt, | 还有一双利爪以及破碎的裤子和T-恤 |
[12:15] | Like from the old movies. | 和老电影演得一模一样 |
[12:21] | Um,well… | 嗯 好吧 |
[12:24] | Okay,so… | 行了 那么 |
[12:27] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[12:35] | First a dracula and now a full-on movie-time wolf man? | 先是一个德古拉 现在又来一个老电影时代的狼人 |
[12:40] | What the hell is going on in this town? | 这该死的城镇究竟咋啦 |
[12:51] | Ohh. whew. | 噢 |
[12:53] | Damn! | 见鬼了 |
[12:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | Whatever did this wasn’t a psycho wannabe. | 不管这是不是一个精神错了的崇拜者 |
[13:06] | Look at those bite marks. | 看看这些咬痕 |
[13:08] | Right down to the bone… | 刚好咬到骨头 |
[13:11] | And deeper. | 或者更深 |
[13:13] | Strong enough to tear a healthy man apart limb from limb. | 力量大到足以将常人的四肢撕下来 |
[13:15] | Could be a werewolf. | 极可能是狼人 |
[13:16] | Yeah,except,look. | 是的 除非 瞧 |
[13:17] | The heart’s still there in one piece. | 心脏的碎片也在这儿 |
[13:20] | They never leave the heart behind. | 他们重来不会剩下心脏 |
[13:22] | Thus I reiterate — what the hell is going on? | 所以我不停地问 这他妈的究竟是怎么回事 |
[13:24] | Well,I was hoping you boys could tell me. | 我希望你们两个可以告诉我 |
[13:28] | I just got a rush job back from the lab | 我刚刚从化验室拿到他们赶出来的结果 |
[13:30] | On those fibers we found on the body. | 在尸体上我们发现了一些纤维 |
[13:32] | Canine. wolf hairs. | 犬齿 狼的毛发 |
[13:41] | I’m getting a headache. | 我头很痛 |
[13:50] | I don’t know,man. | 我想不通 伙计 |
[13:51] | Looks like we’ve stumbled on to a midnight showing | 看来我们失败在不看午夜场 |
[13:54] | Of “dracula meets wolf man.” | 比如”德古拉会见狼人” |
[13:56] | Is that it? | 是那出吗 |
[13:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:58] | I mean,wolf man seems real enough. | 我意思是 狼人看起来确实是真的 |
[14:00] | It makes dracula seem a little less impossible,I guess. | 我想它也让德古拉真实多了 |
[14:02] | Yeah,but werewolves don’t grow wolf hair. | 对 但是狼人是不长狼毛的 |
[14:04] | -That’s just a myth. -yeah. | -那只一个神话故事 -是的 |
[14:05] | So,what? we’ve got a vampire | 那么 要干什么 我们是到了一个有吸血鬼 |
[14:08] | And a werewolf monster mashing this town? | 和狼人怪物作怪的城镇吗 |
[14:12] | Looked like you guys are staying a while. | 看来你们还会多待一会儿 |
[14:15] | I heard about rick deacon. | 我听说了瑞克·迪肯的事 |
[14:17] | Yeah,this case just got weird enough | 是啊 这个案子开始变得十分诡异了 |
[14:19] | For,uh,our department. | 对我们这个部门而言 |
[14:20] | Well,beers are on me. | 好吧 啤酒算我的 |
[14:23] | And,just so you know,I get off at midnight tonight. | 还有 就像你知道的 我今天午夜下班 |
[14:26] | Oh,it’s not another,uh,girls’ night out? | 噢 今天不再是女孩之夜了 |
[14:30] | Doesn’t have to be. | 不需要了 |
[14:31] | -Okay,then. I’ll see you tonight. -okay,then. | -好的 那么今晚见了 -好的 回见 |
[14:40] | Hey,you think this dracula could turn into a bat? | 嘿 你认为这个德古拉真的可以变成蝙蝠吗 |
[14:45] | bat would be cool. | 那一点很酷 |
[15:16] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[15:18] | Yeah,an egyptian kind of deal. | 是的 和一个埃及人交易 |
[15:22] | No,it was just sitting there on the loading dock. | 不 只是坐在码头那里 |
[15:27] | No,doctor,there’s no shipping invoice. | 没有 博士 没有运输票据 |
[15:30] | There’s no nothing. | 什么东西都没有 |
[15:37] | You think helen has any record of it in her files? | 你觉得海伦会不会什么记录 |
[15:58] | Holy mother of crap! | 圣母玛利亚啊 |
[16:06] | No! | 不 |
[16:11] | No! | 不要 |
[16:52] | This sarcophagus isn’t ancient. | 这个石棺可不古老 |
[16:55] | It’s from a prop house in philly. | 它来自费城的一个道具仓库 |
[17:00] | Well… | 是吗 |
[17:02] | It goes well with the bucket of dry ice | 那就能解释里面配的这桶干冰了 |
[17:04] | He was keeping in it. | 他一直是在里面的 |
[17:06] | Is he making his own special effects? | 这是要帮他制造出他想要的特效 |
[17:08] | Yeah,a mummy with a good sense of showmanship. | 正解 一个敬业的木乃伊演员 |
[17:13] | This is stupid. | 这真是够傻的 |
[17:17] | Oh,damn it. jamie. I’m late. | 噢 该死的 杰米 我迟到了 |
[17:19] | You’re good here with the mummy and the… | 你最好能留在这和木乃伊还有 |
[17:21] | Crazy — | 这儿疯狂的一切 |
[17:22] | -Yeah. -yeah. | -行 -好 |
[17:33] | Your loss,g-man. | 你的损失 联邦警探 |
[17:48] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[17:59] | I have watched you many nights from afar. | 我已经远远的注视你很多晚了 |
[18:04] | My passion knows no bounds!mina | 我的激情告诉我没有搞错 米娜 |
[18:08] | You are the reincarnation of my beloved, | 你就是爱人的转世 |
[18:14] | And I must have you. | 所以我必须拥有你 |
[18:18] | Ohh! | 噢 |
[18:19] | Mary,son of a… | 玛丽 狗娘养… |
[18:22] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[18:25] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[18:27] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[18:29] | You should not use such language | 你不应该说这话 |
[18:31] | In the presence of my bride. | 在我的新娘面前 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[18:43] | Jamie,run! | 杰米 快跑 |
[18:47] | You have no choice in the matter,mr. harker. | 你现在已经没有机会了 汉克先生 |
[18:49] | Mina is mine! | 米娜是我的 |
[19:43] | Hey. you guys all right? | 嘿 你们还好吗 |
[19:46] | Yeah,I think so. | 是的 我认为 |
[19:48] | And I think I know what’s going on. | 而且我还知道了这究竟是怎么回事 |
[19:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:50] | Part of it at least. | 它的一部分 |
[19:55] | Uh,the ear part? | 嗯 这是耳朵 |
[19:57] | Ripped it off of dracula’s head. touch it. | 从德古拉脸上扯下来的 摸摸看 |
[20:08] | Feel familiar to you? | 摸起来熟悉吗 |
[20:10] | Oh,man. | 噢 老哥 |
[20:11] | The skin of a shapeshifter, | 道具定型皮肤 |
[20:13] | Just like st. louis and just like milwaukee. | 就像圣·路易和雄鹿一样 |
[20:16] | Of course this one’s all holding buckets of crazy. | 当然 这一个充斥着满满的疯狂 |
[20:18] | Oh,and,uh… | 噢 还有 |
[20:21] | This must have fallen off during the fight. | 一定是飞行的时候掉下来的 |
[20:24] | Look at the label on the ribbon. | 看看在带子上的商标 |
[20:30] | It’s a costume rental. | 这是租来的衣服 |
[20:31] | All three monsters — | 所有3个怪物 |
[20:32] | The dracula,wolf man,and the mummy — | 吸血鬼 狼人还有木乃伊 |
[20:34] | All the same critter, | 同一个人 |
[20:35] | Which means we need to catch this freak | 也就意味着我们要找同一个人 |
[20:37] | Before he “creature from the black lagoon’s” somebody. | 在他变成另外一个怪物前 |
[20:39] | So,you guys are like mulder and scully or something, | 所以你们喜欢莫德和史卡利或其他的(都是X档案演员) |
[20:43] | And the x files are real? | 要么x档案是真的 |
[20:45] | No,”the x files” is a tv show. this is real. | 不 x档案是电视剧 这是真的 |
[20:50] | Okay,so,the stagecraft,the costuming | 好的 所以 编剧才能 服装 |
[20:54] | It’s like he’s trying to reenact | 感觉想他准备重演 |
[20:55] | His favorite monster-movie moments, | 他最爱的恐怖电影时刻 |
[20:58] | Right down to the bloody murders. | 接下来是血腥谋杀 |
[21:00] | Wait a second. who the hell is mina? | 等一下 谁是mina |
[21:02] | Mina? yeah. | 米娜 对 |
[21:03] | That’s what he called jamie. | 那个叫杰米 |
[21:05] | And he called me mr. harker. | 他叫我汉克 |
[21:06] | Jonathan harker? | 乔纳森 汉克 |
[21:09] | They’re characters from the movies and the novels — | 他们是电影”小说电影化”里的角色 |
[21:12] | Mina,dracula’s intended bride, | 米娜 德古拉的新娘 |
[21:14] | Harker,the fianc that stands in the way. | 汉克 是第三者 |
[21:18] | Seems like he’s fixating on you, | 感觉为你定做的 |
[21:19] | Like he sees you as his bride. | 他好像把你当他的新娘了 |
[21:21] | Wow. lucky me. | 喔 我真幸运 |
[21:24] | But to fixate on you, | 但盯这你 |
[21:25] | My guess is that the shifter has to have seen you before | 我猜那变形人以前见过你 |
[21:28] | Or been around you. | 或在你周围 |
[21:30] | Jamie,has anybody strange come to town, | 杰米 有没有陌生人来这个镇 |
[21:32] | Somebody that has taken a specific notice of you? | 一些对你有特别印象的人 |
[21:35] | I don’t know,dean. it’s oktoberfest. | 我不知道 迪恩 现在是啤酒节 |
[21:37] | I’m a bartender. there’s lots of people. | 我是调酒师 这里有很多人 |
[21:42] | I… | 我 |
[21:43] | Wait a second. there is ed. | 等一下 那个爱德华 |
[21:46] | “ed brewer” ed? | 爱德华 布鲁尔的爱德华 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:49] | He moved here about a month ago. | 他大概一个月前搬过来的 |
[21:51] | Lucy swears he has a crush on me. | 露西发誓说他爱上我了 |
[21:53] | He comes in almost every night. | 我几乎每天晚上都来 |
[21:56] | But,you know,I don’t think he’s the type of guy — | 但 你知道 他不是我喜欢的那型 |
[21:59] | Where does ed live? | 爱德华住那里? |
[22:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:02] | But he works at the old movie theater. | 但他在老影院上班 |
[22:04] | I think he’s a projectionist there. | 我想他在那里当放映师 |
[22:07] | Take care of mina? yep. | 照顾好米娜 好的 |
[22:14] | So,monsters are real. | 所以 怪物是真的 |
[22:18] | Some of them,yeah. | 一些 是的 |
[22:20] | And the shapeshifter, | 还有那个变形人 |
[22:22] | He can turn into different people. | 他可以变成不同的人 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[22:26] | Yeah,except this one’s turning | 对的 除非已经变过的 |
[22:28] | Into the great monsters of screenland, | 成为电影节的伟大怪物 |
[22:30] | Which is a new one for me. | 对我来说是新鲜的 |
[22:35] | You’re not really fbi,are you? | 你不是联邦探员 对么? |
[22:39] | Not so much. | 不是 |
[22:41] | So,this is what you do? | 因此 你是干什么的 |
[22:44] | You and your partner just tramp across the country | 你和你的同伴周游全国 |
[22:48] | On your own dime | 花自己的钱 |
[22:49] | Until you find some horrible nightmare to fight? | 直到你们找到可怕的恶梦来对付 |
[22:54] | Some people paying for. | 某些人付钱的 |
[22:58] | What? | 什么 |
[23:00] | That must suck. | 那真糟 |
[23:02] | I mean,you’re giving up your life for this terrible… | 我说的是你们为了这些噩梦放弃自己的生活 |
[23:07] | I don’t know,responsibility. | 我不知道 责任感吧 |
[23:15] | Last few years,I started thinking that way, | 过去的几年 我才开始这么想 |
[23:20] | And,uh,you know,it started sort of weighing on me. | 你知道的 给自己点重担 |
[23:26] | Of course,that was before… | 当然 那是之前 |
[23:38] | A little while ago,I had this | 不久前 我有过 |
[23:43] | It’s called a near-death experience. | 那个叫死亡经历 |
[23:46] | Very near. | 非常接近 |
[23:54] | …when I came to… | 当我醒来 |
[23:58] | There were different. | 已经不一样了 |
[24:00] | My life’s been different. | 我的生活不一样了 |
[24:04] | I realize that I help people. | 我意识到我可以帮助别人 |
[24:08] | Not just help them,though. I save them. | 不只是帮助他们 拯救他们 |
[24:11] | I guess it’s — it’s awesome. | 我猜 这个很酷 |
[24:17] | It’s kind of like a gift… | 像是一种天赋 |
[24:21] | Like a mission. | 像使命 |
[24:25] | Kind of like a… a mission from god. | 一种上帝给的使命 |
[24:33] | So,does that make you… | 所以 那个让你成为 |
[24:38] | Some kind of monk or something? | 某些僧侣或别的 |
[24:40] | You know,celibate? | 你知道的 独裁者 |
[24:45] | Man,I hope not. | 我希望不是 |
[25:02] | Holy crap. oh,my god. jamie. | 妈的 我的天呐 杰米 |
[25:05] | Guys,I’m — I’m sorry. | 伙计们 对 对不起 |
[25:08] | I thought you guys were going out. | 我还以为你们俩出去了 |
[25:09] | Lucy,it’s — it’s okay. uh,listen — | -露西 -没事 听着 |
[25:12] | You know what? I just — I came to borrow a bottle. | 你知道怎么么 我只是回来拿点酒 |
[25:15] | I kind of got something going back at my… | 我只是拿点东西去 |
[25:18] | Anyway,uh,you guys look really busy, | 没什么 你们看上去很忙 |
[25:22] | So I’m just gonna get out of your hair. | 所以我准备消失 |
[25:24] | Seriously,lucy,it’s been a crazy night. | 老实说 露西 今晚太疯狂了 |
[25:27] | Stay for a drink. | 留下来一起喝吧 |
[25:29] | Yeah. stay for a drink. | 对,一起吧 |
[26:43] | You,fbi man — what did I — | 联邦探员 我做了 |
[26:45] | Shut up,okay,you know what you did. what? | 闭嘴好么 你知道你做了什么 |
[26:48] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么东西 |
[26:49] | I’m not anything. I just like to play the casio. | 我什么都不是 我就是在演奏卡西欧电子琴 |
[26:50] | Had time to grow the ear back,huh? | 有时间把耳朵张好是吧 |
[26:52] | What?! ow! | 什么 |
[26:53] | Ow! ow! ow! | 疼 |
[26:58] | It’s supposed to come off. | 耳朵应该掉下来的 |
[27:00] | No,it’s not! | 不 不是 |
[27:04] | Oh,that sounds awful. jamie,honey,are you okay? | 听起来很可怕 杰米 亲爱的你没事吧 |
[27:08] | Oh,I am fine. | 恩,我没事 |
[27:10] | He didn’t even touch me. | 他连碰都没碰到我 |
[27:12] | Dean,he just blew right in and fought him off. | 迪恩来的正是时候把他赶走了 |
[27:16] | Well,I didn’t actually fly, | 其实我不是真的打他 |
[27:18] | But I’m sure it seemed that way at the time. | 但我当时确实这么觉得 |
[27:22] | It was really,really something. | 这是真的 |
[27:24] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[27:27] | So,dean,are you like a black belt or what? | 迪恩你是黑带或是什么 |
[27:38] | Well,I guess they train you | 当然我认为他们是这样训练你的 |
[27:39] | To fight at the academy or whatever. | 在理论上是这样战斗的 |
[27:45] | Dean,what are you doing? | 迪恩 你这是干什么的 |
[27:53] | It’s you,isn’t it? | 是你干的 不是么 |
[28:03] | Oh,damn it! | 哦 妈的 |
[28:09] | What did you put in the drinks?! | 你在酒里放什么了 |
[28:12] | That’s all right. I’ll skin you myself. | 没关系 我亲自让你显原形 |
[28:24] | And…scene. | 这场戏 |
[29:00] | Oh,come on. | 哦 不是吧 |
[29:14] | She is beautiful,no? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[29:19] | Bride number three from the first film. | 第一部的3号新娘 |
[29:24] | She never got the acclaim that she deserved. | 她从来没得到她应得的喝彩 |
[29:28] | Which is why I chose her shape, | 也是我选择变成她的形状 |
[29:32] | Her form to move among the mortals unnoticed, | 用她的外形活动不会被其他人注意到 |
[29:37] | To listen to the cricket songs of the living. | 聆听蟋蟀们的生命之曲 |
[29:41] | That is when I discovered my bride had been reborn | 在那个时候我发现我的新娘复活了 |
[29:48] | In this century. | 在这个世纪 |
[29:52] | I can’t get over what a pumpkin-pie-eyed, | 我不会原谅有着南瓜派眼的 |
[29:55] | Crazy son of a bitch you really are. | 畜生你 |
[29:58] | You’re not dracula. you get that,right? | 你不是德古拉 你明白么 |
[30:01] | Or even if you think you are dracula, | 或者你觉得你是 |
[30:03] | What the hell’s up with the mummy?! | 那个木乃伊是怎么回事 |
[30:08] | I am all monsters! | 所有的怪物都是我 |
[30:11] | Life ain’t a movie,you sorry sack of | 生活不是电影 抱歉你这 |
[30:14] | Aah. | 哦 |
[30:16] | Life is small, | 生命是渺小的 |
[30:20] | Meager,messy. | 贫乏而有混乱 |
[30:24] | The movies are grand,simple,elegant. | 而电影是简单,豪华而有优雅 |
[30:30] | I have chosen elegance. | 我选择优雅 |
[30:36] | You think “elegance” is really the word | 你所谓的优雅只是个词 |
[30:38] | For what you did to marissa or rick deacon | 是你对玛莉莎和瑞克 迪肯所做的 |
[30:42] | Or any of the others?! | 或者还有没有其他人 |
[30:44] | But of course. | 但当然 |
[30:46] | It is a monster movie,after all. | 最后这是部恐怖电影 |
[30:50] | You do realize what happens | 你能意识到会发生什么 |
[30:52] | At the end of every monster movie? | 在所有恐怖电影的结尾 |
[30:54] | Ah. but this movie is mine. | 但这部电影我才是编剧 |
[31:00] | And in it,the monster wins. | 在这里 怪物是赢家 |
[31:04] | The monster gets the girl. | 怪物得到美女 |
[31:08] | And the hero,he’s…electrocuted. | 而英雄 被电死 |
[31:17] | And tonight,jonathan harker, | 今晚 乔纳森 哈克 |
[31:19] | You will be my hero. | 你就是我的英雄 |
[31:24] | Wait,wait,wait,wait. | 等等等 |
[31:41] | Please,excuse me. | 请稍等片刻 |
[32:06] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[32:09] | Uh…pizza delivery. | 送匹萨的 |
[32:13] | Ah,you’ve brought a repast. | 你送来我的晚餐了 |
[32:16] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[32:17] | Continue to be of such service | 继续服务他人 |
[32:20] | And your life will be spared. | 你会觉得你的生活很充实 |
[32:23] | Uh-huh. | 不错 |
[32:28] | That’ll be $15.50. | 一共15块5 |
[32:31] | Tell me… yeah? | 告诉我 |
[32:33] | …is there garlic on this pizza? | 里面有大蒜么 |
[32:39] | I don’t know. did you order garlic? | 我不知道 你有点么 |
[32:42] | No! | 没有 |
[32:44] | Then no. | 那就没有 |
[32:45] | Look,mister,I got four other deliveries to make. | 听着先生 我还要送4家 |
[32:48] | You want to just pay me the money so I can go? | 请给钱给我 我好走 |
[32:50] | Of course. yes. | 那当然 |
[32:52] | But I have a coupon. | 但我用优惠券 |
[33:06] | Dean,hey,listen,uh,ed is not our guy. | 迪恩听着 爱德华不是我们要找的那个 |
[33:09] | Um,I’m guessing you’re at home with jamie, | 我猜你和杰米现在在家 |
[33:11] | So just give me a cat1,okay? | 所以给我电话 |
[33:24] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[33:52] | You wake. | 你醒了 |
[33:55] | The gown,it suits your beauty. | 长袍 很适合你 |
[34:00] | Please,put it on. | 请穿上 |
[34:02] | Where am i? | 我在那里 |
[34:06] | What have you done with dean? | 你对迪恩做什么了 |
[34:08] | Harker is resting elsewhere. | 哈克在别的地方休息 |
[34:11] | Please,put on the gown and you may dine. | 请穿上长袍 你可以用餐了 |
[34:15] | We are having pizza. | 我们吃匹萨 |
[34:21] | What? | 什么 |
[34:23] | What is wrong with you? | 你在发什么疯 |
[34:25] | You made up lucy,right? pretended to be my friend. | 露西是你编出来的吧 准备做我的朋友 |
[34:31] | I needed to know if you were the one. | 我需要知道如果你就是 |
[34:35] | You could try talking to people! | 你可以尝试和别人交谈 |
[34:36] | But instead you become this? | 来取代你成为这样 |
[34:38] | The gown. | 长袍 |
[34:40] | I don’t want to play your stupid game,okay? | 我不想和你玩这傻游戏 |
[34:42] | I just,I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[34:45] | Put on the gown! | 穿上长袍 |
[35:34] | I-i scared you. | 我 我吓到你了 |
[35:38] | You were the only one I don’t want to scare. | 你是我最不想吓到的 |
[35:52] | I used to love the movies. | 我曾经很喜欢这种电影 |
[35:55] | They aren’t real. | 他们不是真的 |
[35:58] | You can’t make them real. | 你不可以当真 |
[36:01] | “real” is being born this way. | 现实正在孕育 |
[36:07] | Different. | 不同的现实 |
[36:10] | “real” is having your dad call you “monster” — | 现实就是你父亲叫你怪物 |
[36:15] | It’s the first time you hear the word | 这是你听到的第一个词 |
[36:18] | And he tries to beat you to death with a shovel. | 他用铲子想把你打死 |
[36:22] | Everywhere I ran,everywhere I tried to hide, | 无论我逃到那里 躲到那里 |
[36:25] | People found me,dragged me out and attacked me, | 大家都能找到我 把我挖掘出来 攻击我 |
[36:30] | Called me “freak,” called me “monster.” | 叫我怪胎或怪物 |
[36:38] | Then I found them. | 之后我发现了他们 |
[36:44] | The great monsters. | 伟大的怪物 |
[36:47] | In their movies,they were strong. | 在他们的电影里 他们是强壮的 |
[36:51] | They were feared. | 是可怕的 |
[36:55] | They were beautiful. | 而又是漂亮的 |
[36:56] | And now I am like them. | 而现在的我就像他们 |
[37:02] | Commanding. | 威风凛凛 |
[37:06] | Terrifying. | 令人恐惧 |
[37:10] | Lonely. | 孤独 |
[37:11] | Was lonely. | 曾经是这样 |
[37:14] | Now I | 现在我 |
[37:17] | I have you. | 我拥有你 |
[37:21] | Ever think that maybe you’re lonely | 我觉得你是不是因为杀了人 |
[37:23] | Because you kill people? | 才感到孤独 |
[37:25] | Or I kill people because I’m lonely. | 或者我孤独才去杀人 |
[37:31] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了没? |
[37:34] | What? | 什么 |
[37:36] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[37:39] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[37:55] | Oh,thank god. just in the nick of time. | 谢天谢地 正是时候 |
[37:58] | That guy was about to frankenstein me. | 那家伙要虐待我 |
[38:05] | Hey there,handsome. | 你好帅哥 |
[38:06] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:43] | You will never be van helsing! | 你永远做不了范海辛 |
[38:50] | And you,harker,now you die. | 而你 哈克 死期到了 |
[38:58] | How ’bout now you shut the hell up? | 我要是你我就现在闭嘴 |
[39:13] | Silver? | 银弹 |
[39:24] | It was beauty that killed the beast. | 杀这个怪胎真是完美 |
[39:33] | No,mina,do not weep. | 不要 米娜 不要哭 |
[39:41] | Perhaps this is how | 可能这就是为何 |
[40:19] | Well,thank you,g-man. | 好的 谢谢 帅哥 |
[40:21] | You have been a great service to your country. | 你为你的国家做了件伟大的事 |
[40:25] | Oh,yes,I’m very,very patriotic. | 哦 是的 我十分 十分爱国的 |
[40:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:41] | You guys saved my life,you know? | 你们救了我的命 |
[40:45] | So,thanks. | 所以 谢谢 |
[40:51] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[40:53] | Feels good to be back on the job,doesn’t it? | 回归正常感觉真好不是么 |
[40:55] | Yeah,it does. | 对是的 |
[40:56] | The hero gets the girl, | 英雄得到美女 |
[40:58] | Monster gets the gank — all in all,happy ending — | 怪物被消灭 一切的一切 完美结局 |
[41:01] | With a happy ending,no less. | 一个完美结局 除了 |
[41:04] | Real classy,dean. | 真漂亮 迪恩 |
[41:05] | Hey,all I’m saying is | 嘿 我要说的是 |
[41:07] | The shifter man had a point,you know? | 你知道么 那变形人有一点是对的 |
[41:09] | It would be nice if life was movie simple. | 要是生活像电影那样简单 那有多好 |
[41:11] | Although,if I was turning life into a movie, | 要是我把生活变成电影 |
[41:13] | I wouldn’t do this “abbott and costello meet the monster” crap. | 我不会演”两傻寻尸记”(1948年电影)这出 |
[41:17] | Yeah. no,I know what you’d pick. | 是的 我懂你的想法 |
[41:19] | No,you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[41:22] | Yeah,I do. | 我就是知道 |
[41:24] | No,you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[41:25] | You don’t. “porky’s ii.” | 你不知道 小猪2代 |
[41:27] | What? you heard me. | 什么 你听到了 |
[41:32] | Lucky guess. | 狗屎运 |