时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Here is a big new comer.Her name is Lilith. | 有一个全新的头目登场 她的名字叫莉莉丝 |
[00:08] | I don’t think i like you any more. | 我想我不会在喜欢你了 |
[00:11] | I have got demon blood in me,dean | 我身体里流淌着恶魔之血 迪恩 |
[00:14] | I am whole new level of freak. | 我是一个全新级别的怪物 |
[00:17] | Wait! It’s not Ruby,its Lilith | 等等 她不是露比 是莉莉丝 |
[00:20] | Sic him,boys. | 小可爱们 上吧 |
[00:23] | You should show me some respect. | 你应该给我放尊重点 |
[00:26] | I dragged you out of hell. | 我能带你出来 |
[00:30] | I can throw you back in. | 也能再把你扔回去 |
[01:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[01:06] | It’ll kill you! | 它会杀了你 |
[01:38] | Agent tyler,agent perry,meet frank o’brien. | 泰勒探员 佩里探员 认识下弗兰克·奥布赖恩 |
[01:41] | He died of a heart attack,right? | 他是因突发心脏病而死的 是吗 |
[01:43] | Three days ago. | 三天前的事了 |
[01:46] | But o’brien was 44 years old and,according to this | 但是奥布赖恩才44岁 而且据资料上显示 |
[01:50] | a marathon runner. | 他还是一名马拉松选手 |
[01:51] | Everybody drops dead sooner or later. | 人迟早都会死的 |
[01:53] | It’s why I got job security. | 这也是我为什么要找有安全感的工作 |
[01:54] | Yeah,but frank kicked it here. | 是吗 如果弗兰克因心脏猝死是意外 |
[01:55] | Now,just yesterday,two perfectly healthy men bit it in maumee. | 那眼下 就在昨天 莫米饭店也有两个完全健康的人猝死于此 |
[01:59] | All heart attacks. you don’t think that’s strange? | 全都是突发性心脏病 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[02:01] | Sounds like maumee’s problem to me. | 就我看来这是莫米饭店的问题 |
[02:03] | Why’s the FBI give a damn,anyway? | 为什么FBI总是要找个垫背的 |
[02:05] | We just want to see the results of frank’s autopsy. | 我们只想看看弗兰克的尸检报告 |
[02:08] | What autopsy? | 哪儿来的尸检报告 |
[02:10] | The one you’re gonna do. | 你马上会做的那份 |
[02:19] | First dead body? | 第一次现场尸检 |
[02:20] | Far from it. | 我可不想靠近它 |
[02:22] | Oh,good. | 噢 好了 |
[02:23] | Because these suckers can get pretty ripe. | 这些肌肉都已经僵硬了 |
[02:26] | Hey,hand me those rib cutters,would you? | 嘿 麻烦你把肋骨钳递给我 行吗 |
[02:40] | Is that from a wedding ring? | 这些是婚戒造成的 |
[02:43] | -I didn’t think frank was married. -ain’t my department. | -我可不认为弗兰克是已婚人士 -这我就管不了了 |
[02:47] | Any idea how he got these? | 那你觉得这些是怎么造成的 |
[02:49] | You know what? | 你要知道 |
[02:50] | When you drop dead,you actually tend to drop. | 你越是垂死挣扎 事实上你死得越快 |
[02:52] | Body probably got scraped up when it hit the ground. | 可能是挣扎时身体接触地面产生的擦痕 |
[02:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:58] | I-i can’t find any blockages in any of the major arteries. | 我 我没发现任何主动脉阻塞的现象 |
[03:08] | Heart looks pretty damn healthy. | 这心脏看起来根本就没有任何问题 |
[03:10] | Hold that a second,would you? | 你能暂时帮忙拿一下吗 劳驾 |
[03:18] | Oh,sorry. spleen juice. | 噢 抱歉 那是脾脏液 |
[03:33] | Hell’s bells,linus,have you seen my — who are they? | 该死的警钟 莱纳斯 你看到我的 他们是谁 |
[03:39] | -Federal agents. i,uh -and you kept them waiting? | -联邦调查局的探员 我 -你居然让他们这么等着 |
[03:42] | You — you said not to disturb. | 是你 是你说的别打扰你嘛 |
[03:44] | Come on back,fellas. | 快进来 小伙子们 |
[03:52] | Shoes off. | 脱鞋先 |
[04:10] | Al britton. | 艾尔·布莱敦 |
[04:11] | -Good to meet you. -you too. | -很高兴见到你们 -我们也是 |
[04:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:29] | So… | 那么 |
[04:30] | What can I do for uncle sam? | 那我能为萨姆大叔[美国绰号]做些啥 |
[04:33] | Well,we’re looking into the death of frank o’brien. | 嗯 我们正在调查弗兰克·奥布赖恩一死之事 |
[04:36] | We understand some of your men found his body. | 我们知道是你的人发现了他的尸体 |
[04:39] | They did. | 是的 |
[04:42] | Me and frank — we were friends. | 我跟弗兰克 是挚友 |
[04:47] | Hell,we were gamecocks. | 该死的 我们俩都是斗鸡队的[迪恩误会成召妓了] |
[04:52] | That’s our softball team’s name. | 那是我们垒球队的名字 |
[04:56] | They’re majestic animals. | 他们都强壮的物种 |
[05:03] | I knew frank since high school. | 我和弗兰克在高中时就认识了 |
[05:05] | To be honest,I just this morning got up the strength to go see him. | 老实说 我都是到了今天早上才有勇气去看他 |
[05:10] | Frank was… | 弗兰克是 |
[05:13] | He was a good man. | 他是一个好人 |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:15] | Big heart. | 诚心的 |
[05:18] | Before he died,did you notice frank acting strange? | 在他死前 你有没注意到弗兰克有什么奇怪的地方 |
[05:22] | Maybe scared of something? | 比如害怕什么 |
[05:24] | Oh,hell,yeah. | 噢 该死的 是的 |
[05:26] | Real jumpy. | 非常的神经质 |
[05:27] | You know what scared him? | 那你知道他究竟害怕什么吗 |
[05:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:29] | Wouldn’t answer his phone. | 也不接电话 |
[05:31] | Finally,i sent some of my boys over to check on him,and,well, | 最后 我派了我手下去看看他 结果 |
[05:36] | You know the rest. | 剩下的你们也都知道 |
[05:51] | So,why the feds give a crap? | 对了 联邦调查据干嘛管这些个小事 |
[05:52] | You don’t really think there’s a case here? | 你们不会真的认为这里会发生什么大案吧 |
[05:54] | -No,-no. | 不 不是 |
[05:56] | It’s probably nothing. | 那没什么特别 |
[05:57] | Just a heart attack. | 只是突发性心脏病罢了 |
[06:00] | No way that was a heart attack. | 那不可能是什么突发性心脏病 |
[06:02] | Definitely no way. | 当然不是 |
[06:03] | Three victims,all with those same red scratches, | 三名受害者都有相同的红色抓痕 |
[06:05] | All went from jittery to terrified to dead within 48 hours. | 都在48小时之内由紧张到惊恐至死 |
[06:08] | Something scared them to death? | 一定有什么吓死了他们 |
[06:10] | All right,so,what can do that? | 好吧 那么 什么东西可以做到这一点呢 |
[06:12] | What can’t? | 什么东西不能呢 |
[06:13] | Ghosts,vampires,chupacabra? | 鬼魂 吸血鬼 卓柏卡布拉 |
[06:15] | -It could be a hundred things. -yeah. | -这样的东西多着呢 -对 |
[06:17] | So we make a list and start crossing things off. | 那么我们就得理个清单出来一样一样排除 |
[06:19] | All right,who’s the last person to see frank o’brien alive? | 好的 最后见到弗兰克·奥布赖恩的人是谁来着 |
[06:22] | Uh,his neighbor,mark hutchins. | 嗯 他的邻居 马克·哈金森 |
[06:24] | -Hang on,hey. -what? | -停下 嘿 -咋啦 |
[06:27] | I don’t like the looks of those teenagers down there. | 我不喜欢看到那些年轻小子聚在那儿 |
[06:33] | Let’s walk this way. | 我们走这边 |
[06:46] | Tyler and perry. | 泰勒和佩里 |
[06:47] | Just like aerosmith. | 跟阿罗史密斯[硬摇滚乐队]一样 |
[06:49] | Yeah,small world. | 是的 世界果真很小 |
[06:50] | So,the last time you saw frank o’brien? | 那么 你醉后见到弗兰克·奥布赖恩的时间是 |
[06:53] | Monday. he was watching me from his window. | 星期一 他正从他家窗户那边望着我 |
[06:56] | I waved at him,but he just closed the curtains. | 我想他挥挥手 但他马上就把窗帘拉上了 |
[06:58] | Hmm. did you speak to him recently? | 嗯哼 那你最近有和他交谈过吗 |
[07:00] | Did he seem different? | 或是他看起来有什么不一样吗 |
[07:02] | Uh,scared? | 嗯 像是很惊恐啊 |
[07:04] | Oh,totally. he was freaking out. | 噢 完全正确 他很害怕出门 |
[07:14] | Do you know,uh — do you know what scared him? | 那你知道 嗯 你知道他害怕什么吗 |
[07:17] | Well,yeah,witches. | 嗯 当然 女巫啊 |
[07:18] | Witches? | 女巫 |
[07:21] | Like…? | 就像是 |
[07:23] | Well,”wizard of oz” was on tv the other night,right? | 嗯 前些晚上电视里上演了绿野仙踪 不是吗 |
[07:25] | And he said that green bitch was totally out to get him. | 之后他就说那个绿衣小贱人想要抓他 |
[07:31] | Anything else scare him? | 还有其他让他害怕的吗 |
[07:32] | Everything else scared him — al-qaeda,ferrets,artificial sweetener, | 所有的一切都让他害怕 象基地组织 侦探 人造糖 |
[07:37] | Those pez dispensers with their dead little eyes — lots of stuff. | 甚至于那些睁着小眼睛死鱼 反正就是所有的一切 |
[07:42] | So,tell me — what was frank like? | 告诉我 — 弗兰克长什么样 |
[07:46] | I mean,he’s dead,you know? | 我是说 他死了 你知道吧 |
[07:48] | I-i don’t want to hammer him,but he got better. | 我不想打击他 但他好多了 |
[07:52] | He got better? | 他好多了 |
[07:54] | Well,in high school he was — he was a dick. | 他在高中时 — 他算个鸟 |
[07:56] | A dick? | 算个鸟 |
[07:57] | Like a bully. | 像个傻逼一样 |
[07:59] | I mean,he probably taped half the town’s butt cheeks together, | 我是说 他可能被镇上一般的人取笑过 |
[08:03] | Mine included. | 也包括我在内 |
[08:06] | So he pissed a lot of people off. | 所以他看别人也不爽 |
[08:08] | You think anyone would have wanted to get revenge? | 你是说可能有人要报复 |
[08:11] | Well,i don’t… | 我不确定 |
[08:13] | Frank had a heart attack,right? | 弗兰克有心脏病是吧 |
[08:15] | Just answer the question,sir. | 回答问题 先生 |
[08:18] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[08:19] | Like I said,he got better after what happened to his wife. | 我说了 他媳妇出事以后他就好多了 |
[08:23] | His wife? | 他媳妇 |
[08:25] | So he was married. | 他结婚了那么 |
[08:26] | She died about 20 years ago. | 她20年前就去世了 |
[08:30] | Frank was really broken up about it. | 弗兰克很受打击 |
[08:38] | Don’t be scared of donny. | 不要怕多尼 |
[08:40] | He’s a sweetheart. | 他只是小宝贝 |
[08:43] | It’s marie you got to look out for. | 这是你一定得看看的玛丽 |
[08:44] | She smells fear. | 她好像挺害怕 |
[09:09] | Any luck at the county clerk’s office? | 郡秘书办公室有什么发现吗 |
[09:10] | I’m not sure I’d call it luck. | 我不确定是否称之为运气 |
[09:12] | Frank’s wife,jessie,was a manic-depressive. | 弗兰克的老婆 杰西 是个狂躁抑郁症病人 |
[09:14] | She went off her meds back in ’88 and vanished. | 她1988年离家出走就此渺无音讯 |
[09:18] | They found her two weeks later,three towns over, | 他们两周后找到了她 在三个村外 |
[09:21] | Strung up in her motel room — suicide. | 缩在旅馆里 自杀了 |
[09:24] | Any chance frank helped her along to the other side? | 弗兰克没有阻止她什么的 |
[09:26] | No,frank was working the swing shift when she disappeared. | 没 她走的时候弗兰克在值夜班 |
[09:28] | Airtight alibi. | 真他妈是完美的不在场证明 |
[09:34] | How was frank’s pad? | 他的本子上有什么记载 |
[09:36] | Clean. | 屁都没有 |
[09:37] | Searched it top to bottom. | 从头到尾看看 |
[09:38] | No emf,no hex bags,no silver. | 没有咒语 没有魔袋 没有白银 |
[09:41] | So probably no ghosts,no witches,no demons. | 所以可能没有鬼魂 没有巫婆 也没有恶魔 |
[09:45] | 3 down and 97 to go. yeah. | 排除三个可能 还有97个 |
[09:49] | Dude,you’re going 20. | 哥们 你速度快低于20了 |
[09:51] | And? | 所以 |
[09:52] | That’s the speed limit. | 这是速度下限 |
[09:54] | What? safety’s a crime now? | 啥 安全行车也犯法啊 |
[10:01] | Dude,where are you going? that was our hotel. | 哥们 你要去哪啊 刚才过我们旅馆了 |
[10:03] | Sam,i’m not gonna make a left-hand turn into oncoming traffic. | 萨姆 我不会在迎面的车流中左拐的 |
[10:05] | I’m not suicidal. | 我不会自杀的 |
[10:08] | Did I just say that? | 我有这么话说吗 |
[10:10] | That was kind of weird. | 奇了怪了 |
[10:12] | Do you hear something? | 你听见什么了吗 |
[10:25] | Am I haunted? | 我被附身了 |
[10:27] | Am I haunted?! | 我被附身了? |
[10:34] | Ok bobby.keep looking. | 好的 鲍比 继续观察 |
[11:04] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[11:05] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[11:08] | I just talked to bobby. and? | 我刚和鲍比说过话 所以 |
[11:10] | Um,well,you’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢它的 |
[11:13] | What? | 啥 |
[11:16] | It’s ghost sickness. | 幽灵疾病 |
[11:18] | Ghost sickness? yeah. | 幽灵疾病 是啊 |
[11:20] | God,no. yeah. | 神啊 别 是的 |
[11:23] | I don’t even know what that is. okay. | 我都不知道这是什么 好吧 |
[11:25] | Some cultures believe that certain spirits | 一些文明相信某些幽灵 |
[11:27] | Can infect the living with a disease,which is | 可以感染活着的生物 |
[11:28] | Why they stopped displaying bodies in houses | 这就是为什么他们停在在屋里展出尸体 |
[11:30] | And started taking them off to funeral homes. | 并把他们从殡仪馆搬出去 |
[11:32] | Okay,get to the good stuff. | 好吧 做点好事吧 |
[11:33] | Symptoms are you get anxious… | 你开始有焦虑症状了 |
[11:34] | Yeah. …and scared,then really scared,then your heart gives out. | 是啊 害怕还有 真的害怕 然后你的心就不跳了 |
[11:38] | Sound familiar? | 熟悉吧 |
[11:40] | Yeah,but,sam,we haven’t seen a ghost in weeks. | 是啊 但是 萨姆 我们几周都没看见一个鬼魂 |
[11:42] | Well,i doubt you caught it from a ghost. | 我怀疑你被鬼魂感染了 |
[11:44] | Look,once a spirit infects that first person, | 瞧 一旦幽灵感染第一个人 |
[11:46] | Ghost sickness can spread like any sickness through a cough,a handshake, | 幽灵疾病可以通过任何像咳嗽握手之类的行为传播 |
[11:49] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[11:50] | It’s like the flu. | 如同流感一样 |
[11:51] | Now,frank o’brien was the first to die, | 现在 弗兰克 奥布莱恩是第一个死的 |
[11:53] | Which means he was probably the first infected. | 说明他也可能是第一个感染的 |
[11:55] | Patient zero. | 没有一个病人 |
[11:58] | Our very own outbreak monkey. | 我们自己找的麻烦 |
[12:00] | Right. get this — frank was in maumee over the weekend. | 好吧 你看 弗兰克在莫米酒吧度过周末的 |
[12:02] | Softball tournament… | 垒球联赛 |
[12:05] | Which is where he must have infected the other two victims. | 他在这里至少感染了两个人 |
[12:08] | Were they gamecocks? | 他们是战鸡队吗 |
[12:09] | Cornjerkers. | 玉米垃圾队的 |
[12:12] | So,ghosts infected frank,he passed it on to the other guys, | 所以鬼魂感染了弗兰克 他传给另外俩人 |
[12:14] | And I got it from his corpse? right. | 我又被他尸体感染了 对 |
[12:16] | So now,what,i have 48 hours before I go insane and my heart stops? | 现在距离我神经失常心跳停止就两天时间了 |
[12:20] | More like 24. | 可能就一天 |
[12:22] | Super. yeah. | -真快 -没错 |
[12:23] | Well,why me? why not you? | 为什么是我 不是你 |
[12:25] | I mean,you got hit with the spleen juice. | 我是说 你也接触尸液了 |
[12:26] | Yeah,um,you see,bobby and I have a theory about that,too. | 你看 鲍比和我研究了一下 |
[12:30] | Turns out all three victims shared a certain,uh,personality type. | 原因就是一个病原体会毒害三个受害者 个人体质问题 |
[12:34] | Frank was a bully. | 弗兰克是第一个中着的 |
[12:36] | The other two victims — one was a vice principal, | 另两个受害者 一个副校长 |
[12:37] | The other was a bouncer. | 另一个是保镖 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:40] | Basically,they were all dicks. | 基本上 他们都是白痴 |
[12:42] | So you’re saying I’m a dick? | 你是说我也是白痴对吧 |
[12:43] | No,no,no. | 不是不是 |
[12:44] | It’s not just that. | 这个推理不成立 |
[12:46] | All three victims used fear as a weapon, | 所有的三个受害者都因为害怕 |
[12:47] | And now this disease is just returning the favor. | 现在这种疾病开始回报了 |
[12:50] | I don’t scare people. | 我没有吓唬人 |
[12:52] | Dean,all we do is scare people. | 迪恩 我们做的都是在吓唬人 |
[12:54] | Okay,well,then,you’re a dick,too. | 好吧 所以你也是白痴 |
[12:56] | Apparently,i’m not. whatever. | 很明显 不管怎样 我不是 |
[12:57] | How do we stop it? | 我们怎么阻止它 |
[12:59] | We gank the ghost that started all this. | 我们解决掉传染源的鬼魂 |
[13:01] | We do that,the disease should clear up. | 这样 这种病就没了 |
[13:03] | You thinking frank’s wife? | 你是说弗兰克的老婆 |
[13:04] | Who knows why she killed herself,you know? | 你知道她为什么自杀吗 |
[13:08] | What are you doing waiting out here,anyway? | 你等在这里干什么 |
[13:11] | Our room’s on the fourth floor. | 我们房间在4楼 |
[13:15] | It’s — it’s high. | 很 很高 |
[13:21] | I’ll see if I can move us down to the first. | 我去试试换底楼的房间 |
[13:23] | Thanks. sure. | 好的 |
[14:34] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[14:35] | Oh,yeah. | 没事 |
[14:36] | Just peachy. | 有点擦伤 |
[14:39] | Find anything? yeah. | -有发现么 -有 |
[14:41] | Jessie o’brien’s body was cremated, | 杰西 奥布莱恩的遗体已经烧了 |
[14:43] | So I’m pretty sure she is not our ghost. | 我非常确定她不是我们要找的 |
[14:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:48] | Quit picking at that. | 别挠了 |
[14:50] | How you feeling? awesome. | -觉得如何 -感觉好极 |
[14:53] | It’s nice to have my head on the chopping block again. | 再次做砧板上的鱼肉的感觉真好 |
[14:56] | I almost forgot what that feels like. yeah. | 我都快忘了这种感觉 |
[14:58] | It’s freaking delightful. | 真妈的爽 |
[15:00] | We’ll keep looking. | 我们继续努力 |
[15:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:07] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[15:19] | We’ve been completely ignoring the biggest clue we have — you. | 我们忽略的最大的线索 你 |
[15:26] | I don’t want to be a clue. | 我不想当线索 |
[15:28] | The abrasions,this — the disease,it’s trying to tell us something. | 擦痕 这个瘟疫要告诉我们一些事情 |
[15:31] | Tell us what — wood chips? | 告诉我们什么 小木块 |
[15:34] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[16:08] | I’m not going in there. | 我才不要进去 |
[16:12] | I need backup,and you’re all I’ve got. | 我要增援 你是唯一在这里的 |
[16:16] | You’re going in,dean. | 你必须进去 |
[16:29] | Let’s do this. | 走吧 |
[16:36] | It is a little spooky,isn’t it? | 有点让人毛骨悚然吧 |
[16:47] | Oh,i’m not carrying that. | 我才不拿枪 |
[16:50] | It could go off. | 会走火 |
[16:55] | I’ll man the flashlight. | 我拿手电筒 |
[16:58] | You do that. | 随便你 |
[17:27] | Emf’s not gonna work with me around,is it? | 感应器不会和我在一起就有反映了吧 |
[17:32] | You don’t say. | 别这么说 |
[17:35] | Come on. | 继续 |
[17:39] | What — shh. | 什么 |
[17:47] | “to frank. love,jessie.” | 给弗兰克 爱你的 杰西 |
[17:50] | Frank o’brien’s ring. | 弗兰克的戒指 |
[17:52] | What the hell was frank doing here? | 弗兰克来这里干什么 |
[17:55] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[18:37] | That was scary! | 真吓人 |
[18:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:10] | Luther garland. | 卢瑟 加兰 |
[19:15] | Hey,this is,uh… | 嘿 这是 |
[19:18] | …this is frank’s wife. | 是弗兰克的老婆 |
[19:21] | Plot thickens. | 那东西的一部分 |
[19:23] | Yeah… | 对 |
[19:24] | But into what? | 怎么回事 |
[20:19] | Guess we got the right place. | 我们来对地方了 |
[20:42] | Is he…drunk? | 他喝醉了么 |
[20:49] | No. | 没有 |
[20:50] | Deputy,according to this, | 副警官 根据这个 |
[20:51] | Luther garland’s cause of death was physical trauma. | 卢瑟 加兰死于精神病 |
[20:55] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:57] | The guy died 20 years ago — before my time. | 一个死于20年前我还没出生的人 |
[21:00] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:01] | Then can we talk to the sheriff? | 可以和警长谈谈么 |
[21:03] | Um,he’s out sick today. | 他今天病假 |
[21:05] | Well,if you see him,will you have him call us? | 好的 你看到他让他给我们电话 |
[21:07] | We’re staying at the bluebird. | 我们住在蓝鸟酒店 |
[21:09] | Mind if I take this? | 我可以拿这个么 |
[21:15] | Know what? | 知道么 |
[21:18] | You’re awesome. | 你好帅 |
[21:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:24] | Um,y-you too,i guess. | 你也是 |
[21:33] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[21:34] | It,uh — those fbi guys. | 之前的联邦探员 |
[21:36] | What did they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[21:38] | A file — luther garland’s. | 卢瑟 加兰的文件 |
[21:44] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[21:51] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[21:56] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[22:00] | They know what you did,and they’re gonna make you pay. | 他们知道你做了什么 他们是来讨债的 |
[22:15] | This isn’t gonna work. | 你是躲不了的 |
[22:17] | Come on,these badges are fake. | 警徽是假的 |
[22:18] | What if we get busted? we could go to jail. | 要是我们被发现怎么办 我们要坐牢的 |
[22:20] | Dean,shh! calm down. | 迪恩 冷静 |
[22:22] | Deep breath,okay? | 深呼吸 |
[22:26] | There. you feel better? | 好点么 |
[22:28] | Just come on. | 我们走 |
[22:31] | Don’t scratch. | 别再抓了 |
[22:41] | Mr. garland. | 加兰先生 |
[22:43] | Hi. um,i’m agent tyler. | 我是泰勒探员 |
[22:46] | This is agent perry — fbi. | 这是佩里探员 联邦探员 |
[22:47] | We’d like to ask you a few questions about your brother luther. | 我们要问你些关于你兄弟的问题 |
[22:52] | Let me see some i.d. | 请出示你们的证件 |
[22:54] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[23:07] | Those are real. | 这是真的 |
[23:10] | Obviously. | 当然 |
[23:13] | I mean,who would pretend to be an fbi agent,huh? | 谁会假冒联邦探员 |
[23:16] | That’s just nutty. | 太傻了 |
[23:24] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[23:25] | Uh,well… | 呃 |
[23:29] | According to this,your brother luther died of physical trauma. | 你兄弟死于精神病 |
[23:33] | You don’t agree. | 你不同意这个说法 |
[23:34] | No,i don’t. | 是的 |
[23:36] | Well,then,what would you call it? | 那你怎么认为 |
[23:38] | Don’t matter what an old man thinks. | 不用在意一个老人的想法 |
[23:41] | Mr. garland… | 加兰先生 |
[23:43] | We’re just trying to get the truth on your brother. | 我们只想搞清你兄弟的死因 |
[23:45] | Please. | 请解释一下 |
[23:53] | Everybody was scared of luther. | 每个人看到卢瑟都怕 |
[23:56] | They called him a monster. | 他们叫他怪胎 |
[23:59] | He was too big,too mean-looking. | 他太个子大了 又张的凶恶的脸 |
[24:04] | Just too different. | 不一样的大 |
[24:12] | Didn’t matter he was the kindest man I ever knew. | 不管他有多善良 |
[24:15] | Didn’t matter he’d never hurt no one. | 不管他是否有没有伤害过别人 |
[24:23] | A lot of people failed luther. | 很多人辜负过卢瑟 |
[24:26] | I was one of them. | 我是其中一个 |
[24:28] | I was a widower with three young’uns, | 我死了老婆还带着三个孩子 |
[24:31] | And I told myself there was nothing I could do. | 所以告诉自己我无能为力 |
[24:38] | Mr. garland,um… | 加兰先生 |
[24:42] | Do you recognize this woman? | 你认识这女人吗 |
[24:45] | It’s jessie o’brien. | 杰西·奥布赖恩 |
[24:50] | Her man,frank,killed luther. | 她丈夫弗兰克 杀了卢瑟 |
[24:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:55] | Everybody knows. | 大家都知道 |
[24:57] | They just don’t talk about it. | 只是没说罢了 |
[24:59] | Jessie was a receptionist at the mill. | 杰西是工厂里的接待员 |
[25:05] | She was always real nice to luther,and he had a crush on her. | 她对卢瑟很好 所以卢瑟暗恋过她 |
[25:11] | But frank didn’t like it. | 而弗兰克对这点耿耿于怀 |
[25:13] | And when jessie went missing, | 当杰西失踪时 |
[25:15] | Frank was sure that luther had done something to her. | 弗兰克深信是卢瑟干的 |
[25:20] | Turns out the old gal killed herself,but frank didn’t know that. | 结果她是自杀的 但弗兰克不知道真相 |
[25:54] | They found luther with a chain wrapped around his neck. | 卢瑟被发现时铁链正缠着他的脖子 |
[25:59] | He was dragged up and down the stretch | 他被工厂外的机器 |
[26:01] | Outside that plant till he was past dead. | 拉上拉下直到他死去 |
[26:05] | And o’brien was never arrested? | 奥布莱恩就没被逮捕吗 |
[26:06] | I screamed to every cop in town. | 我向镇上的每位警官报告过 |
[26:09] | They didn’t want to look into frank. | 但他们不想调查弗兰克 |
[26:12] | He was a pillar of the community. | 他是社会的栋梁 |
[26:14] | My brother was just the town freak. | 而我兄弟却是镇上的怪人 |
[26:16] | You must have hated frank o’brien. | 你一定很恨弗兰克·奥布莱恩 |
[26:19] | I did for a long time,but life’s too short for hate,son. | 我恨了很久 但对于憎恨来说生命远短的多 孩子 |
[26:23] | And frank wasn’t thinking straight. | 弗兰克只是一下子迷茫了 |
[26:25] | His wife had vanished. he was terrified. | 他老婆失踪了 他被吓坏了 |
[26:29] | A damn shame he had to put luther through the same,but…that’s fear. | 他只是想让卢瑟尝尝同样的耻辱 但那份恐惧 |
[26:35] | It spreads and spreads. | 连绵不绝的传播开来 |
[26:43] | Now we know what these are — road rash, | 现在我们知道这些是什么了 路疹 |
[26:45] | And I’m guessing luther swallowed some wood | 我猜当卢瑟被拖曳在路上时 |
[26:47] | Chips when he was being dragged down that road. | 他还吞了些木屑 |
[26:50] | Makes sense. | 似乎是这么回事 |
[26:52] | You’re experiencing his death in slow motion. | 你正慢速经历着他的死 |
[26:55] | Yeah,well,not slow enough,huh? | 好吧 还不够慢吗 |
[26:57] | Say we burn some bones and get me healthy. | 我们去把他的骨头烧了 我就恢复健康了 |
[26:59] | Dean,it won’t be that easy. | 迪恩 事情没这么简单 |
[27:01] | No,no. it’ll be that easy. | 不不不 就这么简单 |
[27:03] | Why wouldn’t it be that easy? | 为什么没这么简单 |
[27:04] | Luther was road-hauled. | 卢瑟可是在马路上被拖曳的 |
[27:06] | His body was ripped to pieces. | 他的尸体被磨成碎块 |
[27:08] | He was probably scattered all over that road. | 散布在马路上的各个角落 |
[27:12] | There’s no way we’re gonna find all the remains. | 我们不可能找到所有残骸 |
[27:16] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[27:18] | Look,we’ll just have to figure something else out. | 听着 我们只能从其他地方入手 |
[27:21] | You know what? screw this. | 你知道什么 去它妈的 |
[27:23] | Whoa,whoa,whoa. dean. | 迪恩 |
[27:24] | Come on. no,i mean,come on,sam. | 得了吧 我说真的 得了吧萨姆 |
[27:27] | What are we doing?! | 我们在做什么呀 |
[27:28] | We’re hunting a ghost. | 我们正在猎鬼 |
[27:30] | A ghost — exactly. who does that? | 鬼 确切说到底谁在猎鬼 |
[27:32] | Us. | 我们 |
[27:33] | Us? right. | 我们 对啊 |
[27:35] | And that,sam — that is exactly why our lives suck. | 萨姆 那就是为什么我们生活一团糟 |
[27:35] | And that,sam — that is exactly why our lives suck. | 我跟你说 这就是为什么我们的生活这么糟糕 |
[27:38] | I mean,come on. we hunt monsters! | 得了吧 我们猎的是怪物 |
[27:38] | I mean,come on. we hunt monsters! | 别这样 我们抓妖怪啊 |
[27:40] | What the hell?! | 这算什么事呀 |
[27:40] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼东西 |
[27:41] | I mean,normal people,they see a monster,and they run. | 正常人看见怪物拔腿就跑 |
[27:41] | I mean,normal people,they see a monster,and they run. | 我是说 正常人 看到妖怪就跑 |
[27:45] | But not us — no,no,no. we — we search out things | 我们咧 我们还要去找那些 |
[27:47] | that want to kill us. | 要杀掉我们的鬼东西 |
[27:49] | Yeah? huh? or eat us! | 要么就是要活吃了我们的 |
[27:52] | You know who does that? crazy people! | 你知道谁才会干这事吗 神经病 |
[27:54] | We…are insane! | 我们有病 |
[27:56] | You know, | 你知道 |
[27:57] | And then there’s the bad diner food and then the skeevy motel rooms | 我们要去吃那些恶心的东西 睡那些脏兮兮的汽车旅馆 |
[27:59] | and then the truck-stop waitress with the bizarre rash. | 去见那些长了些奇奇怪怪的疹子的载货车停车场女侍应 |
[28:03] | I mean,who wants this life,sam? | 萨姆 谁想这样过日子 |
[28:05] | Huh? seriously? | 啊 说真的 |
[28:06] | Do you actually like being stuck | 你真的喜欢一天8个小时 |
[28:08] | in a car with me eight hours a day, | 和我一起关在车里 |
[28:10] | Every single day? | 天天如此 |
[28:11] | I don’t think so! | 我不觉得这有什么好 |
[28:12] | I mean,i drive too fast, | 我开太快了 |
[28:13] | And I listen to the same five albums | 一直不断的重复听着 |
[28:15] | over and over and over again,a-and i sing along. | 5张专辑还喜欢一个人独展歌喉 |
[28:17] | i’m annoying.i know that. | 我很讨人厌 我自己都知道 |
[28:19] | and you — you’re gassy! | 还有你 你总是夸夸其谈 |
[28:20] | you eat half a burrito,and you get toxic! | 你吃了半个墨西哥玉米煎饼 你也中毒了 |
[28:22] | i mean,you know what? | 你明白么 |
[28:24] | you can forget it. | 你可以忘掉一切 |
[28:25] | whoa,dean.where are you going? | 迪恩 你要去哪里 |
[28:27] | stay away from m sam,okay? | 离我远点 萨姆 好么 |
[28:29] | cause i am done with it. | 我已经搞定这一切了 |
[28:31] | i’m done with the monsters and — and — and the hellhounds | 搞定那些魔鬼们 还有那些个地狱犬 |
[28:33] | and the ghost sickness and the damn apocalypse. | 幽灵疾病和操蛋的天启 |
[28:35] | i’m out. i’m done.quit. | 我功成名就了 闪人 |
[29:08] | i looked everywhere for you,dean. | 我到处在找你 迪恩 |
[29:11] | how the hell did you get here? | 你怎么回来的 |
[29:13] | ran. | 用跑的 |
[29:24] | what do we do now? | 我们现在该干嘛 |
[29:26] | i got less than four hours on the clock. | 我还有不到4小时的命了 |
[29:31] | i’m gonna die,sammy. | 我要死了 萨姆 |
[29:33] | yeah,you are. | 是的 |
[29:36] | you’re going back. | 你又得回去了 |
[29:39] | back? | 回去 |
[29:40] | downstairs,dean hell. | 底下的地狱 迪恩 |
[29:43] | it’s about damn time,too. | 真是祸不单行 |
[29:46] | truth is, | 不过 |
[29:48] | you’ve been a real pain in my ass. | 你可真是弄疼我了 |
[29:53] | no! | 不 |
[29:55] | you get out of my brother,you evil son of a bitch! | 快从我弟弟的身体里滚出来 你这狗娘养的恶魔 |
[29:58] | no one’s possessing me,dean. | 没有谁可以附身于我 迪恩 |
[30:00] | this is what i’m going to become. | 这就是我的终极形态 |
[30:02] | this is what i want to become. | 我就是我想要成为的模样 |
[30:05] | there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你已经无能为力了 |
[30:14] | hey,hey,hey,dean. | 嗨嗨 迪恩 |
[30:15] | hey,dean. dean. dean. | 嗨嗨嗨 迪恩 |
[30:34] | howdy,sam. | 你好 萨姆 |
[30:35] | hey,bobby. | 嘿 鲍比 |
[30:37] | hey,thanks for coming so quick. | 谢谢你那么快就赶来了 |
[30:40] | where’s dean? | 迪恩呢? |
[30:45] | home sick. | 有点不舒服 |
[30:53] | Oh,this isn’t helping. | 不起什么作用啊 |
[30:56] | So,have his hallucinations started yet? | 他开始有幻觉了么 |
[30:59] | Yeah,a few hours ago. | 几小时以前开始有的 |
[31:00] | How we doing on time? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[31:01] | We saw the coroner about 8:00 a.m. monday morning,so,uh… | 我们大概是周一上午8点见的验尸官 |
[31:06] | Just under two hours. | 所以只有不到两个小时 |
[31:07] | What about you? you find anything? | 你呢 有什么发现 |
[31:09] | This,uh,encyclopedia of spirits dates to the edo period. | 这本江户时代的幽灵百科全书 |
[31:15] | You can read japanese? | 你能读懂日文 |
[31:20] | Guess so,show-off. | 看上去是 而且还会卖弄 |
[31:22] | Anyway,this book lists a kind of ghost that could be our guy. | 不管怎么说 这本书里有我们要找的鬼魂 |
[31:26] | It,uh,infects people with fear. | 这种幽灵能让人得恐惧病 |
[31:28] | It’s called a buruburu. | 名字叫 buruburu |
[31:30] | It say how to kill it? | 书上说怎么除掉它 |
[31:31] | Same as usual — burn the remains. | 和以往一样 用火烧 |
[31:33] | Wonderful. uh…is there a plan “b”? | 很好 还有别的办法么 |
[31:38] | Well,the buruburu is born of fear. | 这毛病因恐惧而生 |
[31:41] | Hell,it is fear. | 不 应该说它就是恐惧 |
[31:43] | And the lore says we can kill it with fear. | 理论上讲应该能用恐惧除掉它 |
[31:46] | So we have to scare a ghost to death? | 你的意思是说我们得把它吓死 |
[31:48] | Pretty much. | 对 |
[31:51] | How the hell we gonna do that? | 那怎么可能 |
[32:01] | So,uh,just ride out the trip,okay? | 你在忍一会儿 好吧 |
[32:03] | You’re — you’re gonna be fine. we got a plan. | 你会没事的 我们有办法了 |
[32:06] | What is it? | 什么办法 |
[32:08] | Uh,just a good plan,all right? hang in there. | 总之是个好办法 你等着就好了 |
[32:15] | This is a terrible plan. | 这计划可真糟 |
[32:17] | Yeah,tell me about it. | 告诉我 糟在哪里 |
[32:18] | I know I said,”scare the ghost to death,” but this? | 我知道我说过 把幽灵吓死 但这个 |
[32:22] | You got a better idea,I’m listening. | 如果你有更好的办法 现在告诉我 |
[33:17] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[33:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:22] | Why are you looking into luther garland’s death? | 你们为什么要调查卢瑟·加兰的死因 |
[33:25] | Hey,hey,you’re — you’re sick. | 你 你病了 |
[33:28] | You’re sick. you’re sick,all right? | 你病了 知道么 |
[33:30] | Just — just like me,okay? you got to relax. | 就和我一样 你得放松点儿 |
[33:34] | Frank o’brien was my friend. | 弗兰克是我的老朋友 |
[33:36] | So he made a mistake. | 他做错了事 |
[33:37] | So I didn’t bust him. | 我没有抓他 |
[33:39] | So what? | 又怎样 |
[33:41] | And you’re gonna bring me down over that?! | 你们要把我也抓起来 |
[33:44] | No,sir. | 不是的 |
[34:17] | They know what you did. | 他们知道你做了什么 |
[34:19] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[34:21] | Al,you got to calm down! step back! | -你得冷静下来 -别过来 |
[34:23] | They know… | 他们知道 |
[34:45] | Any luck? | 有什么发现 |
[34:49] | I don’t know what’s wrong,bobby. | 我不知道怎么了 鲍比 |
[34:51] | Last time he came right at us. | 上次它直冲我们来的 |
[34:54] | It’s almost like he’s,uh… | 现在好像 |
[34:58] | Like he’s scared. | 它很害怕 |
[35:08] | So now what? | 那怎么办 |
[35:10] | I guess I got to make him angry. | 我想我得激怒它 |
[35:17] | Hey,luther! | 嘿 卢瑟 |
[35:26] | Come on,luther! where the hell are you? | 卢瑟 你小子在哪儿 |
[35:33] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[35:54] | You’re going back. | 你会回去的 |
[36:16] | Hi,dean. | 迪恩 |
[36:22] | No. no. | 不 不 |
[36:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:25] | It’s me — lilith. | 就是我 莉莉丝 |
[36:26] | Oh,i missed you so much. | 我好想你啊 |
[36:30] | It’s time to go back now. | 该回去了 |
[36:34] | You — you are not real! | 你 你不是真的 |
[36:38] | What’s the matter,dean? | 怎么了 迪恩 |
[36:39] | Don’t you remember all the fun you had down there? | 你难道不记得下面的感觉了 |
[36:44] | You do remember. | 你肯定记得 |
[36:48] | 4 months is like 40 years in hell. | 在地狱里4个月就像40年一样难熬 |
[36:50] | Like doggy years. | 度日如年 百般煎熬 |
[36:52] | And you remember every second. | 每一秒你都记得 |
[36:58] | You are not real. | 你不是真的 |
[37:02] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[37:03] | You’re still gonna die. | 你依然会死的 |
[37:06] | You’re still gonna burn. | 依然会受到折磨 |
[37:11] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[37:12] | Why’d I get infected? | 为什么是我受到感染 |
[37:14] | Silly goose. | 傻瓜 |
[37:15] | You know why,dean. | 你知道为什么 迪恩 |
[37:18] | Listen to your heart. | 听听自己的心跳 |
[37:20] | What? | 什么 |
[37:59] | Bobby,punch it! | 鲍比 快开车 |
[39:13] | So you guys rode of ghosts with a chain? | 你们开车用铁链拖死鬼魂 |
[39:19] | Iron chain etched with a spell word. | 刻着咒语的铁链 |
[39:22] | Hmm. now,that’s a new one. | 以前可真没见过 |
[39:26] | It was what he was most afraid of. | 那是它最害怕的 |
[39:28] | It was pretty brutal,though. | 其实也非常残忍 |
[39:29] | On the upside,I’m still alive,so,uh,go,team. | 无论如何 我还活着 我们还在一起 |
[39:33] | Yeah. how you feeling,by the way? | 是啊 你感觉怎么样 |
[39:35] | Fine. | 很好 |
[39:36] | You sure,dean? | 你确定 迪恩 |
[39:38] | ’cause this line of work can get awful scary. | 这行可能会相当吓人 |
[39:42] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[39:44] | You want to go hunting? I’ll hunt. | 你们想去抓鬼么 我想去 |
[39:46] | I’ll kill anything. | 我会杀掉任何东西 |
[39:48] | Aw. he’s adorable. | 他真可爱 |
[39:53] | I got to get out of here. | 我该走了 |
[39:55] | You boys drive safe. | 开车注意安全 |
[39:57] | You too,bobby. | 你也是 鲍比 |
[39:59] | Hey,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:16] | So,uh… | 那么 |
[40:18] | So,what did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[40:19] | Near the end,i mean. | 我是说 最后的那会儿 |
[40:21] | Oh,besides a cop beating my ass? | 除了一个警察打我么 |
[40:22] | Seriously. | 认真点 |
[40:33] | Howler monkeys. | 很多烦死人的猴子 |
[40:34] | Whole roomful of them. | 整个屋子都是 |
[40:36] | Those things creep the hell out of me. right. | -从我身体里爬出来 -好吧 |
[40:40] | No,no,just the usual stuff,sammy. | 其实是些很平常的东西 萨姆 |
[40:43] | all right! | 很好 |