时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Who are you? castiel. | -你是谁 -卡西迪奥 |
[00:26] | – I mean what are you? – I’m an angel of the lord. | -我意思是 你是什么 -我是侍奉主的天使 |
[00:28] | The rising of the witnesses is one of the 66 seals. | 那些复活的长老是66封印之一 |
[00:32] | Those seals are being broken by lilith. | 那些封印被莉莉丝给破坏了 |
[00:36] | Last one opens and… | 最后一道封印被解开 |
[00:37] | Lucifer walks free. | 路西法就自由了 |
[00:39] | – So,you been using your,uh,freaky e.s.p. stuff? – no. | -你开始用你的超能力了吗 -没有 |
[00:41] | Yeah,well,let’s keep it that way. | 好吧 就让它顺其自然吧 |
[00:43] | I’m just exorcising demons. | 我只是把恶魔从躯体中赶出来 |
[00:45] | With your mind! | 用你的意志 |
[00:46] | I can send them back to hell. | 我可以把他们送回地狱 |
[00:47] | – But try to see the other side here. – the other side?! | -但请从另一个角度看看 -另一角度 |
[00:50] | I’m pulling demons out of innocent people. | 我把恶魔从无辜人群中驱除出去 |
[00:52] | – Use the knife! – the knife kills the victim. | -可以用刀啊 -用刀会杀了受害者 |
[00:54] | What I do,most of them survive! | 而我能让他们存活下来 |
[00:56] | You should show me some respect. | 你应该对我放尊重点 |
[00:58] | I dragged you out of hell. | 我能拉你出地狱 |
[01:00] | I can throw you back in. | 大可以把你扔回去 |
[01:26] | How was the store? | 商店情况怎样 |
[01:28] | Oh,madness. | 一片狂乱 |
[01:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:31] | Everyone in town was stocking up. | 镇上所有人都在采购 |
[01:33] | Did,uh,you get enough? | 该买的都买了吗 |
[01:36] | I had to arm-wrestle norma bleaker for these. | 为了这些我可和诺玛·布莱克推搡了好久 |
[01:39] | Honey,she’s 74. | 亲爱的 她可74岁了 |
[01:41] | And a lot stronger than she looks. | 可比看上去健壮的多了 |
[01:45] | Remember last year? we ran out at 6:30. | 记得去年吗 我们6点30就吃完了 |
[01:47] | It’s just one piece. unh-unh-unh-unh. | 就一颗 喂喂喂 |
[01:48] | You can have as much as you want… | 在万圣节后 |
[01:51] | After halloween. | 你想吃多少就吃多少 |
[01:52] | No. | 不行 |
[01:54] | Oh,who needs a bath? | 看啊谁该洗洗了 |
[01:59] | Oh,there we go! | 去洗澡喽 |
[02:02] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[02:03] | I’ll,uh,I’ll be up in a minute. | 我一分钟后上来 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | Luke,what’s taking you so long? | 卢克 怎么这么久啊 |
[03:12] | Oh,my god. | 天那 |
[03:16] | Oh,my god! | 上帝啊 |
[03:29] | Now,how many razor blades did they find? | 他们找到了多少刀片 |
[03:33] | Two on the floor,one in his stomach,and one was stuck in his throat. | 两片在地上 一片在他胃里 还有片卡在他喉咙里 |
[03:38] | He swallowed four of them. | 他吞了四片下去 |
[03:42] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[03:48] | The candy was never in the oven. | 糖果可不会跑到烤箱里去 |
[03:52] | We just have to be thorough,mrs. wallace. | 一切都得检查 华莱士夫人 |
[03:55] | Did the police find any razors in the rest of the candy? | 警察在其余糖果里有发现刀片吗 |
[03:57] | No. | 没有 |
[03:59] | I mean,i don’t know. I don’t think so. | 我是说我不知道 我不这么觉得 |
[04:01] | I just… | 我只是 |
[04:04] | I can’t believe it. | 无法相信这一切 |
[04:07] | You hear urban legends about this stuff,but it actually happens? | 你在都市传说上看过这事 但这真有其事吗 |
[04:12] | More than you might imagine. | 超乎你的想象 |
[04:20] | Mrs. wallace,did luke have any enemies? | 华莱士夫人 卢克有什么仇家吗 |
[04:24] | Enemies? | 仇家 |
[04:25] | Anyone who might have held a grudge against him? | 对他有过恨意的人 |
[04:27] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么呀 |
[04:28] | Co-workers. | 同事 |
[04:29] | Neighbors. | 邻居 |
[04:34] | Maybe a woman. | 也许是女人 |
[04:35] | Are you suggesting an affair? | 你是在暗示婚外情吗 |
[04:39] | Is it possible? | 有这可能吗 |
[04:40] | No! | 绝不可能 |
[04:41] | – No,luke would nev– – I’m very sorry. | – 不可能 卢克绝不会 -我很抱歉 |
[04:44] | We just have to consider all possibilities. | 我们不得不考虑所有的可能性 |
[04:48] | If someone wanted to kill my husband, | 如果有人想杀了我丈夫 |
[04:50] | Don’t you think they’d find a better way | 就会想出比在一颗他可能吃的糖果里放刀片 |
[04:52] | Than a razor in a piece of candy he might eat? | 更行得通的方法 |
[05:10] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[05:12] | After that guy choked down all those razor blades? | 那家伙可吞下所有刀片哦 |
[05:14] | It’s halloween,man. | 万圣节呢 伙计 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:17] | For us,every day is halloween. | 对于我们而言 每天都是万圣节 |
[05:19] | Don’t be a downer. | 别装的那么镇定 |
[05:20] | Anything interesting? | 有什么发现 |
[05:22] | Well,we’re on a witch-hunt,that’s for sure. | 这次是搜查巫婆 这点可以肯定 |
[05:24] | But this isn’t your typical hex bag. | 但这不是你典型的魔法袋 |
[05:25] | Hmm. no? | 不是吗 |
[05:27] | Goldthread — an herb that’s been extinct for 200 years. | 黄连 已经绝种200年的草药 |
[05:31] | And this is celtic,and I don’t mean some new age knock-off. | 这个是凯尔特货币 我不是说那些仿造币 |
[05:35] | Looks like the real deal — like 600-years-old real. | 看上去那么的精致 像600年前那么真 |
[05:39] | And,uh… | 还有 |
[05:40] | That is the charred metacarpal bone of a newborn baby. | 那个是新生儿的烧焦的掌骨 |
[05:44] | Oh,gross. | 真恶心 |
[05:46] | Relax,man. | 放轻松 伙计 |
[05:47] | It’s,like,at least 100 years old. | 这看起来至少有100年历史 |
[05:48] | Oh,right,like that makes it better? | 好吧 这么弄可以让魔咒的效果更好吗 |
[05:50] | Witches,man. they’re so freaking skeevy. | 巫婆 伙计 他们真是怪异变态 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 就是说 |
[05:53] | Well,it takes a pretty powerful one to put a bag like this together. | 弄个袋子把这些放一块产生的魔力很大吧 |
[05:56] | More juice than we’ve ever dealt with before,that’s for sure. | 肯定比以前碰到的要厉害的多 这点可以肯定 |
[05:58] | What about you — find anything on the victim? | 你呢 在受害者身上有找到什么吗 |
[06:00] | This luke wallace — he was so vanilla that he made vanilla seem spicy. | 卢克·华莱士 非常平凡 |
[06:04] | I can’t find any reason why somebody would want this guy dead. | 我不知道为何有人会想要他死 |
[06:17] | This party blows. | 这可是聚会挑逗哦 |
[06:20] | We should just go t.p. somebody. | 我们该去钓个男人 |
[06:23] | Uh,hey,justin. | 好啊 贾斯汀 |
[06:25] | Yo. | 嗨 |
[06:26] | You break into the booze yet? | 你闯进酒吧了吗 |
[06:27] | Uh,it’s triple-locked. | 上了三把锁呢 |
[06:31] | So,you guys going to the mausoleum party tomorrow night? | 你们明晚会去陵墓晚会吗 |
[06:34] | Are you gonna be there? | 你会去吗 |
[06:35] | It’s gonna be rad. I’m gonna get so baked. | 肯定很激动人心 我都等不及了 |
[06:39] | Well,it’s got to be better than this g-rated assfest. | 肯定比这逊毙了的节日强多了 |
[06:42] | Oh,come on,it’s not that bad. | 得了吧 也没这么逊吧 |
[06:46] | Oh,check it out. | 那么我们来验证下 |
[06:47] | Okay,bobbing for apples is lame. | 好吧 敲打苹果会残废哦 |
[06:50] | Oh,come on,it’s halloween. | 得了吧 这可是万圣节啊 |
[06:52] | Uh…lame. | 残废 |
[07:06] | I stand corrected. | 我错了 |
[07:09] | Well,i want to try. | 好吧 我也想试 |
[07:33] | She can really hold her breath. | 她还真能憋气 |
[07:42] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[07:46] | Help me! | 快来帮我 |
[07:48] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[07:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[07:56] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[08:00] | Jenny! what is happening? | 珍妮 发生什么了 |
[08:05] | Jenny,come on! | 珍妮 加油 |
[08:08] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[08:10] | Help! jenny! | 救命 珍妮 |
[08:22] | Oh,my god. | 上帝啊 |
[08:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:37] | I got this one. | 这个妞我来 |
[08:40] | Two words — jail bait. | 俩字 祸水 |
[08:43] | I would never. | 我绝不会的 |
[08:47] | You know,it’s just so weird. | 知道吗 这实在是怪异 |
[08:49] | I mean,the water in the tub — it wasn’t hot. | 浴盆里的水 绝不可能是热的 |
[08:52] | I had just been in there myself. | 我自己也刚体验过 |
[08:54] | You friend didn’t happen to know a man named luke wallace? | 你朋友认不认识一个叫卢克·华莱士的人 |
[08:58] | Agent seger — fbi. | FBI探员西格 |
[09:00] | Um,who’s luke wallace? | 谁是卢克·华莱士 |
[09:03] | He died yesterday. | 他昨天死了 |
[09:06] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识他 |
[09:22] | I’m telling you,both of these vics are squeaky-clean. | 告诉你 两个受害者都没有前科 |
[09:26] | There was no reason for wicked-bitch payback. | 没任何理由被这么卑鄙的杀害 |
[09:28] | Maybe ’cause it’s not about that. | 也许事情并非如此 |
[09:29] | Wow. insightful. | 真有见解 |
[09:31] | Maybe this witch isn’t working a grudge. | 也许女巫并非恨意 |
[09:34] | Maybe they’re working a spell. | 而是某种诅咒 |
[09:35] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[09:36] | “three blood sacrifices over three days — the last | 在超过三天内有超过三个血祭 |
[09:39] | Before midnight on the final day of the final harvest.” | 在收获的最后一天的午夜 |
[09:44] | Celtic calendar — | 根据凯尔特人的日历 |
[09:46] | the final day of the final harvest is october 31st. | 收获的最后一天是在10月31号 |
[09:48] | Halloween? exactly. | -万圣节 -对啊 |
[09:51] | What exactly are the,uh,blood sacrifices for? | 这就是血祭的真正目的吗 |
[09:53] | Uh,if I’m right,this witch is summoning a demon. | 如果我没猜错 这个巫婆在召集恶魔 |
[09:55] | And not just any demon — samhain. | 还有不单单是小鬼 还有死神 |
[09:59] | Am I supposed to be impressed? | 我该对他有印象吗 |
[10:01] | Dean,samhain is the damn origin of halloween. | 迪恩 死神是来源于万圣节的恶魔 |
[10:04] | The celts believed that | 那些凯尔特人相信在 |
[10:05] | october 31st was the one night of the | 10月31日是一年之中 |
[10:06] | Year when the veil was thinnest | 在生与死之间的隔膜 |
[10:08] | between the living and the dead. | 最脆弱的一天 |
[10:09] | And it was samhain’s night. | 所以这就是死神之夜 |
[10:10] | I mean,masks were put on to hide from him, | 人们带上面具去躲避死神 |
[10:12] | Sweets left on doorsteps to appease him, | 留在楼梯上的糖果是来安抚死神 |
[10:14] | Faces carved into pumpkins to worship him. | 刻在南瓜上的脸谱是为了对死神表示崇拜 |
[10:16] | He was exorcised centuries ago. | 他在几个世纪之前就被驱逐了 |
[10:18] | So even though samhain took a trip downstairs, | 所以死神回了一趟地狱 |
[10:20] | the tradition stuck. | 这个传统就这样形成了 |
[10:21] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:23] | Only now,instead of demons and blood orgies, | 只是现在 没有了恶魔和厮杀 |
[10:25] | ,halloween is all about kids, | 万圣节已经成了小孩子的节日 |
[10:26] | Candy,and costumes. | 糖果和戏服 |
[10:27] | Okay,so some witch wants to raise samhain | 所以有哪个巫婆想召集死神 |
[10:29] | and take back the night? | 和让那一晚重演吗 |
[10:31] | Dean,this is serious. I am serious. | 迪恩 这不是闹着玩的 我是认真的 |
[10:33] | We’re talking heavyweight witchcraft. | 我们在对抗的是重量级的女魔头 |
[10:35] | This ritual can only be performed every 600 years. | 这样的仪式只能在600年举办一次 |
[10:37] | And the 600-year marker rolls around… | 在600年前这样的事情是发生在 |
[10:39] | Tomorrow night. naturally. | 明天晚上 通常是这样 |
[10:41] | Well,it sure is a lot of | 我们可以确定就因为一个恶魔 |
[10:42] | death and destruction for one demon. | 会有很多人死和毁灭 |
[10:43] | That’s ’cause he likes company. | 那东西就像一个组织 |
[10:45] | Once he’s raised,samhain can do some raising of his own. | 一旦他被唤醒了 死神就可以自己唤醒自己了 |
[10:47] | Raising what,exactly? | 唤醒什么 说真的 |
[10:49] | Dark,evil crap and lots of it. | 黑暗 邪恶之灵还有很多这些东西 |
[10:51] | They follow him around like the friggin’ pied piper. | 他们会跟着他就像吹笛手一样 |
[10:53] | So we’re talking ghosts. yeah. | 那么我们是在说鬼魂吧 是的 |
[10:55] | Zombies? mm-hmm. | 僵尸 |
[10:56] | Leprechauns? dean. | 妖精 迪恩 |
[10:57] | Those little dudes are scary. small hands. | 那些小鬼头很胆小 手小小的 |
[10:59] | Look,it just starts with ghosts and ghouls. | 听着 这个仪式是开始与鬼魂和食尸鬼 |
[11:03] | This sucker keeps on going,by night’s end, | 他们会一直都很胆小 可是一旦夜晚结束 |
[11:05] | We are talking every awful thing we’ve ever seen, | 他们就会变成我们见过的最恐怖的东西 |
[11:08] | Everything we fight all in one place. | 所有我们要干掉的东西都集中在一个地方 |
[11:13] | It’s gonna be a slaughterhouse. | 那将回成为屠杀场 |
[11:39] | Hey. | 喂 |
[11:40] | How’s it going? | 怎样了 |
[11:41] | Awesome. | 很棒 |
[11:43] | Yeah,i talked with mrs. razor blade again. | 是的 我又是再说剃刀小姐了 |
[11:45] | I’ve been sitting out in front of her house for hours, | 我已经在她家门前干坐了几个小时 |
[11:46] | and I’ve got a big,steamy pile of nothing. | 除了一堆雾之外 我啥也看不到 |
[11:49] | Look,dean,someone planted those hex bags, | 听着 迪恩 有人在在对那个妖术袋子心怀不轨 |
[11:50] | Someone with access to both houses. | 有些人会进入那两间房子 |
[11:52] | There’s got to be some connection. | 这之间一定有什么联系 |
[11:53] | Yeah,well, | 是啊 那么 |
[11:54] | I hope we find him soon ’cause I’m | 我希望我能快点找到他 |
[11:56] | Starting to cramp like a — son of a bitch. | 因为我己经像一个兔崽子一样在抽筋了 |
[11:58] | Quit whining. | 别抱怨了 |
[12:01] | No,sam,I mean “son of a bitch.” | 不是 我是说“兔崽子” |
[12:11] | So? | 怎样 |
[12:12] | Our apple-bobbing cheerleader? | 我们那个咬苹果的啦啦队队长 |
[12:14] | Tracy? mm-hmm. | 崔西 |
[12:15] | The wallaces’ babysitter. | 是华莱士家的保姆 |
[12:17] | She told me she’d never even heard of luke wallace. | 她跟我说她从来没有听说过卢克 华莱士 |
[12:21] | Interesting look for a centuries-old witch. | 对于一个上百岁的女巫婆来说是一个不错的样子 |
[12:23] | Yeah,well, | 是啊 |
[12:24] | If you were a 600-year-old hag and you could pick any | 如果你都600岁了然后想打扮一下回来 |
[12:26] | Costume to come back in, | 难道你不会伪装 |
[12:28] | wouldn’t you go for a hot cheerleader? | 成啦啦队队长吗 |
[12:31] | I would. | 我会的 |
[12:41] | Well,tracy’s not as wholesome as she looks. | 行了 崔西并不像她看起来那么健康 |
[12:44] | Did some digging. | 查了一下 |
[12:45] | Apparently,she got into a violent altercation | 很显然她跟她其中一个老师 |
[12:47] | with one of her teachers. | 发生过很严重的争吵 |
[12:49] | Got suspended from school. | 被逐出了学校 |
[13:09] | Bring back memories? | 想起些什么了吗 |
[13:11] | What do you mean? | 你啥意思 |
[13:14] | Being a teenager,all that angst. | 在青春期的时候 充满着焦虑 |
[13:17] | What’d you think I meant? | 你以为我说什么 |
[13:19] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[13:25] | Now,that brings back memories. | 那就唤起我一些记忆了 |
[13:27] | Dude,i need a bigger kiln. | 伙计 我要一个更大的窑 |
[13:30] | You gentlemen wanted to talk to me? | 两位先生想跟我聊聊吗 |
[13:33] | Ah,mr. harding. | 哈丁先生 |
[13:34] | Oh,please. don. | 叫我唐就好了 |
[13:36] | Okay,don. | 好啊 唐 |
[13:37] | Even my students call me don. | 就连我的学生也叫我唐 |
[13:39] | Yeah,we get it,don. | 我们懂了 唐 |
[13:40] | Uh,i’m agent geddy. this is agent lee. | 我是盖迪特工 他是李特工 |
[13:43] | We just had a few questions about,uh,tracy davis. | 我们想问问关于崔西 戴维斯的一些事情 |
[13:45] | Uh,yeah,tracy. | 哦 崔西 |
[13:47] | Uh,bright kid,loads of talent. | 是个聪明的孩子 很有天分 |
[13:49] | It’s a shame she got suspended. | 她被赶出校真是可惜 |
[13:50] | You two had a,uh,violent altercation. | 你们曾经发生过激烈的争吵是吗 |
[13:53] | Yeah,she exploded. | 是啊 她都发狂了 |
[13:55] | Uh,if principal murrow hadn’t walked by when he did, | 如果当时莫罗校长不是刚好经过的话 |
[13:57] | Tracy would have clawed my eyes out. | 崔西可能就已经把我的眼睛挖出来了 |
[13:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:00] | You know,i was only trying to rap with her about her work. | 我只是想评论一下她的作品 |
[14:02] | It had gotten inappropriate and disturbing. | 她就反应过度了 |
[14:06] | More disturbing than — than,uh,those guys? | 比那些家伙的反应更过度吗 |
[14:12] | She would cover page after page | 她在每一页纸上都画上满满的 |
[14:14] | with these bizarre cryptic symbols. | 奇怪诡异的标志 |
[14:16] | And then there were the drawings | 还有一些画 |
[14:19] | — detailed images of killings,gory, | 是对厮杀 血淋淋的场景的细节描绘 |
[14:21] | primitive. | 是她的原创 |
[14:23] | She would depict herself in the middle of them, | 她会把她自己也画在里面 |
[14:26] | participating. | 就像是身临其境 |
[14:29] | Symbols? what kind of symbols? | 标志 什么标志 |
[14:31] | Uh,anything like this? | 是类似这样的吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah. yeah,i think that might have been one of them. | 是的 是的 我想这就是其中一个 |
[14:37] | You know where tracy is now? | 你知道崔西现在在哪吗 |
[14:39] | I would imagine her apartment. | 也许在她的公寓 |
[14:40] | Her apartment? yeah. | -她的公寓 -是的 |
[14:42] | She got here about a year ago alone, as I understood it, | 据我所知 她搬到那里一个人已经住了差不多一年了 |
[14:45] | As an emancipated teen. | 就像是刚放出来的年轻人 |
[14:47] | God only knows what her parents were like. | 天知道她的父母是怎样的 |
[14:57] | So? | 怎样 |
[14:59] | Tracy was nowhere I could find. | 我在哪都找不到崔西 |
[15:00] | Any luck with her friends? | 跟她朋友能问出些什么吗 |
[15:02] | Luck is not our style. | 今天踩不到狗屎运了 |
[15:04] | Friends don’t know where she is. | 她的朋友也不知道她在哪 |
[15:05] | It’s like the bitch hopped a broom. | 就像一个骑着扫帚的女巫 |
[15:06] | She could be making the third sacrifice any time. | 她可以在任何时间进行她的第三次血祭 |
[15:08] | Yes,thank you,sam. | 是的 谢啦 萨姆 |
[15:11] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖我就捣蛋 |
[15:13] | This is a motel. | 这里是一个汽车旅馆 |
[15:14] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[15:15] | So we don’t have any candy. | 我们就没有糖果啊 |
[15:17] | No,we have a ton in the,uh — we did,but it’s gone. | 不是 我们有很多在…现在没了 |
[15:22] | Sorry,kid,we can’t help you. | 抱歉咯 小弟弟 我们帮不了你 |
[15:24] | I want candy. | 我要糖 |
[15:26] | Well,i think you’ve had enough. | 我觉得你吃的已经够多的了 |
[15:38] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[15:40] | Sam,sam,wait! | 等等 萨姆 |
[15:42] | It’s castiel… | 是卡西迪奥 |
[15:44] | The angel. | 那个天使 |
[15:48] | Him,i don’t know. | 他我就不认识了 |
[15:51] | Hello,sam. | 你好啊 萨姆 |
[15:53] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[15:55] | Er,uh,i didn’t mean to — sorry. | 嗯 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[15:57] | It’s an honor. | 发自内心的 |
[15:58] | Really,i-i’ve heard a lot about you. | 说真的 久仰大名 |
[16:08] | And i,you. | 我也是 |
[16:10] | Sam winchester — the boy with the demon blood. | 萨姆.温切斯特 流着恶魔血液的那个男孩 |
[16:16] | Glad to hear you’ve ceased your extracurricular activities. | 很高兴得知你已经不再练习用意志驱魔了 |
[16:20] | Let’s keep it that way. | 那就保持这样子吧 |
[16:21] | Yeah,okay,chuckles. | 行啊 哥儿们 |
[16:23] | Who’s your friend? | 你的朋友是谁 |
[16:25] | This raising of samhain — have you stopped it? | 山姆海茵复活 — 你阻止它了吗 |
[16:26] | Why? dean,have you located the witch? | 为什么 迪恩 你搞清女巫的位置没 |
[16:29] | Yes,we’ve located the witch. | 搞清楚了 |
[16:31] | And is the witch dead? | 女巫死了吗 |
[16:32] | No,but — we know who it is. | 没有 不过 — 我们知道她是谁了 |
[16:34] | Apparently,the witch knows who you are,too. | 显然 女巫也知道你是谁 |
[16:38] | This was inside the wall of your room. | 这玩意儿以前在你屋子的墙里面 |
[16:42] | If we hadn’t found it,surely one or both of you would be dead. | 如果我们没有发现 你们俩都得完蛋 |
[16:45] | Do you know where the witch is now? | 你知道女巫现在在哪 |
[16:49] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在查 |
[16:51] | That’s unfortunate. | 点儿太背了 |
[16:52] | What do you care? | 你关心什么 |
[16:54] | The raising of samhain is one of the 66 seals. | 山姆海茵的复活是66个印记之一 |
[16:58] | So this is about your buddy lucifer. | 所以这和咱们的哥们路西法有关 |
[17:00] | Lucifer is no friend of ours. | 路西法和咱不是一伙的 |
[17:03] | It’s just an expression. | 我就这么一说 |
[17:05] | Lucifer cannot rise. | 露西佛不能复活 |
[17:07] | The breaking of the seal must be prevented at all costs. | 必须不惜一切代价阻止印记被破坏 |
[17:11] | Okay. great. | 好吧 |
[17:14] | Well,now that you’re here,why don’t you tell us where the witch is? | 你现在在这里 为什么不告诉我们女巫在哪 |
[17:16] | We’ll gank her,and everybody goes home. | 我们会干掉她 然后大家各回各家 |
[17:18] | We are not omniscient. this witch is very powerful. | 我们不是万事通 这女巫很厉害的 |
[17:20] | She’s cloaked,even to our methods. | 她擅长伪装 特别对我们这些人来说 |
[17:22] | Okay,well,we already know who she is. | 好吧 我们已知道她是谁 |
[17:25] | So,if we work together — enough of this. | -所以我们合作的话 -就谈到这里吧 |
[17:27] | Who are you,and why should I care? | 你算老几 我干嘛听你的 |
[17:29] | This is uriel. | 这是尤瑞尔 |
[17:32] | He’s what you might call… | 你们可以叫他 |
[17:35] | A specialist. | 专家 |
[17:37] | What kind of a specialist? | 啥专家 |
[17:45] | What are you gonna do? | 你们要干嘛 |
[17:47] | You — both of you,you need to leave this town immediately. | 你们– 你们俩马上给我离开这里 |
[17:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:52] | Because we’re about to destroy it. | 因为我们要摧毁它 |
[18:04] | We’re out of time. | 没时间了 |
[18:06] | This witch has to die. the seal must be saved. | 女巫必须要死 封印必须要保证完好 |
[18:08] | There are a thousand people here. | 这里有上千人啊 |
[18:10] | 1,214. | 1214人 |
[18:12] | And you’re willing to kill them all? | 你准备连他们一起干掉 |
[18:13] | This isn’t the first time I’ve… | 这不是我第一次做这个 |
[18:15] | Purified a city. | 净化一个城市 |
[18:17] | Look,i understand this is regrettable. | 兄弟 我理解这么做很遗憾 |
[18:20] | Regrettable? | 遗憾 |
[18:22] | We have to hold the line. | 我们要坚持住 |
[18:23] | Too many seals have broken already. | 太多封印被破坏了 |
[18:24] | So you screwed the pooch on some seals, | 所以就因为你们把封印搞砸了 |
[18:26] | And now this town has to pay the price? | 这个城市就要付出代价 |
[18:28] | It’s the lives of 1,000 against the lives of 6 billion. | 这是选择一千人或者六十亿人的问题 |
[18:31] | There’s a bigger picture here. | 这还有更大的问题 |
[18:33] | Right… | 好吧 |
[18:34] | ’cause,uh,you’re bigger-picture kind of guys. | 因为 你们这些人前途无量 |
[18:36] | Lucifer cannot rise. | 路西法不能复活 |
[18:39] | He does,and hell rises with him. | 路西法如果复活 地狱将被他主宰 |
[18:42] | Is that something that you’re willing to risk? | 这就是你们要冒险的原因 |
[18:45] | We’ll stop this witch before she summons anyone. | 我们要在女巫召唤任何妖怪之前组织她 |
[18:48] | Your seal won’t be broken,and no one has to die. | 你的印记不会破坏 谁都不会死的 |
[18:50] | We’re wasting time with these mud monkeys. | 我们在和这些鸟人浪费时间 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:56] | But we have our orders. | 但我们有命令在身 |
[18:58] | No,you can’t do this. you — you’re angels. | 你们不能这么做 你们是天使 |
[19:01] | I mean,aren’t you supposed to — you’re supposed to show mercy. | 我是说 你们不希望 你们一点怜悯心都没有吗 |
[19:04] | Says who? | 说谁呢 |
[19:05] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[19:07] | Of course you have a choice. | 当然有选择 |
[19:09] | I mean,come on,what,you’ve never — never questioned a crap order,huh? | 我是说 你们从没有质疑过命令对吗 |
[19:12] | What are you both,just a couple of hammers? | 你们俩难道是铁石心肠吗 |
[19:13] | Look,even if you can’t understand it,have faith the plan is just. | 看 就算你不明白 也应该相信这个计划是正义的 |
[19:19] | How can you even say that? | 你咋这么说呢 |
[19:20] | Because it comes from heaven. that makes it just. | 因为它来自天堂 是正义的象征 |
[19:23] | It must be nice to be so sure of yourselves. | 你们这么肯定 挺好 |
[19:28] | Tell me something,dean. | 跟我说说 迪恩 |
[19:30] | When your father gave you an order,didn’t you obey? | 你父亲给你命令 你们都不是在照做么 |
[19:37] | Sorry,boys,it looks like the plans have changed. | 抱歉孩子们 计划变了 |
[19:41] | You think you can stop us? | 你以为你能阻止我们 |
[19:43] | No. | 不是 |
[19:45] | But if you’re gonna smite this whole town… | 但如果你们要毁了这个城市 |
[19:48] | Then you’re gonna have to smite us with it because we are not leaving. | 那就把我们一起毁了吧 因为我们不会走的 |
[19:52] | You went to the trouble of busting me out of hell. | 你们不要把自己搅入麻烦 |
[19:55] | I figure I’m worth something to the man upstairs. | 我觉得我对天堂的那些家伙是有价值的 |
[20:00] | You want to waste me? | 你想要牺牲我么 |
[20:02] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[20:03] | See how he digs that. | 看这个鸟人搞什么 |
[20:06] | I will drag you out of here myself. | 我会靠自己把你拖出来的 |
[20:08] | Yeah,but you’ll have to kill me. | 成啊 但你得先杀了我 |
[20:10] | Then we’re back to the same problem. | 然后我们就回到老问题上了 |
[20:12] | I mean,come on. | 来吧 |
[20:14] | You’re gonna wipe out a whole town for one little witch? | 你就为了一个女巫把全城都毁灭 |
[20:18] | Sounds to me like you’re compensating for something. | 感觉像我要赔偿你什么似的 |
[20:25] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到 |
[20:29] | We will find that witch. | 找到那个女巫 |
[20:31] | We will stop the summoning. | 阻止邪恶的召唤 |
[20:34] | Castiel,I will not let these — enough. | 卡西迪奥 我不会让这些 — 够了 |
[20:38] | I suggest you move quickly. | 动作最好快点 |
[21:02] | Astronaut! | 太空人 |
[21:09] | What? | 啥 |
[21:11] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[21:16] | I thought they’d be different. | 我以为他们与众不同呢 |
[21:18] | Who,the angels? | 谁 天使们 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:21] | Well,i tried to tell you. | 我试着给你解释 |
[21:22] | I just — I mean,i thought they’d be righteous. | 我刚刚 — 我以为他们是正义的一方 |
[21:28] | Well,they are righteous. | 好吧 他们是好人 |
[21:30] | I mean,that’s kind of the problem. | 我是说 这是个问题 |
[21:32] | Of course, | 废话 |
[21:33] | There’s nothing more dangerous than some | 没有比人脑子发热去执行神圣任务 |
[21:35] | A-hole who thinks he’s on a holy mission. | 更危险的了 |
[21:41] | But,i mean,this is god and heaven? | 但是我认为 这是上帝还是天堂 |
[21:44] | This is what I’ve been praying to? | 这就是我一直祈祷的 |
[21:47] | Look,man, | 哥们 |
[21:47] | I know you’re into the whole god thing | 我理解你相信上帝 |
[21:49] | And jesus on a tortilla and stuff like that. | 还有基督的那些事情 |
[21:52] | But just because there’s a couple of bad | 但是我们不能 |
[21:54] | Apples doesn’t mean the whole barrel is rotten. | 以偏概全 |
[21:57] | I mean,for all we know,god hates these jerks. | 我是说 上帝不喜欢这些坏人 我们都知道 |
[22:02] | Don’t give up on the stuff is all I’m saying. | 不要放弃我提到的这些 |
[22:05] | Babe ruth was a dick,but baseball’s still a beautiful game. | 宝贝露丝是个骗子 棒球游戏还得继续 |
[22:13] | Well,are you gonna figure out a way to find this witch, | 好了 你准备好找到女巫了吗 |
[22:14] | Or are you just gonna sit there fingering your bone? | 或者坐在这里守着老骨头 |
[22:19] | You know how much heat it would take to char a bone like this,dean? | 你知道什么温度才能把骨骼烧焦 迪恩 |
[22:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:22] | A lot. | 很高 |
[22:23] | I mean,more than a fire or some kitchen oven. | 比厨房烤箱温度高 起码 |
[22:26] | Okay,betty crocker,what does that mean? | 好吧 贝蒂妙厨 啥意思啊 |
[22:31] | It means we make a stop. | 让我们停止 |
[22:43] | So,tracy used a kiln to char the bone? | 所以 崔西用窑来烧骨头 |
[22:45] | What’s the big deal? | 什么大人物这是 |
[22:47] | Dean,that hex bag turned up in our room not after we talked to tracy… | 迪恩 魔法袋是在我们和崔西说话后出现在房间里的 |
[22:52] | After we talked to the teacher. | 和那个老师说话完之后 |
[23:12] | Oh,my god. | 我滴神啊 |
[23:13] | Those are all from children. | 小孩子 |
[23:15] | I’m guessing he’s not saving them for the dog. | 我猜他不是为了狗去救他们 |
[23:21] | The decision’s been made. | 该做决定了 |
[23:24] | By a mud monkey. | 那俩鸟人 |
[23:25] | You shouldn’t call them that. | 别这么喊他们 |
[23:27] | Oh,that’s what they are — savages,just plumbing on two legs. | 他们就是这玩意 会走路的野人而已 |
[23:32] | You’re close to blasphemy. | 你快成老怨妇了 |
[23:40] | There’s a reason we were sent to save him. | 我们被派来救他是有原因的 |
[23:41] | He has potential. he may succeed here. | 他有潜力获得成功 |
[23:48] | At any rate… | 无论如何 |
[23:50] | It’s out of our hands. | 不是我们可以控制的 |
[23:53] | It doesn’t have to be. | 没这个必要 |
[23:55] | And what would you suggest? | 你怎么想 |
[23:57] | That we drag dean winchester out of here, | 我们把迪恩 温彻斯特扔在这儿 |
[24:01] | Then we blow this insignificant pinprick off the map. | 然后我们把这些无关紧要的针从地图上拔下 |
[24:05] | You know our true orders. | 你知道我们真正的指令 |
[24:09] | Are you prepared to disobey? | 你打算违抗吗 |
[25:40] | Thank you. he was gonna kill me. | 谢谢 他想要杀了我 |
[25:42] | Ugh,that sick son of a bitch. | 这个病态的混蛋 |
[25:44] | I mean,did you see what he was doing? | 你们看到他做的这些个事了吗 |
[25:46] | Did you hear him… | 你们有听到他念了吗 |
[25:48] | How sloppy his incantation was? | 他的咒语总是那么么粗糙 |
[25:52] | My brother always was a little dim. | 我兄弟总有那么点傻 |
[26:03] | He was gonna make me the final sacrifice. | 他想让我做最后的祭品 |
[26:07] | His idea. | 他的主意 |
[26:09] | But now,that honor goes to him. | 但现在这份荣誉归他了 |
[26:13] | Our master has returned. | 我们的主人又回来了 |
[26:16] | This spellwork’s a two-man job,you understand? | 这份轮班工作需要俩人 你们了解吗 |
[26:19] | So for 600 years,I had to deal with that pompous son of a bitch. | 所以600年来 我都和这傲慢的混蛋妥协 |
[26:26] | Planning,preparing — unbearable. | 计划着 准备着 真是忍无可忍 |
[26:31] | The whole time,I wanted to rip his face off. | 一直以来 我都想撕下他的脸 |
[26:33] | And… | 然后 |
[26:37] | …you get him with a gun. | 你们用枪搞定了他 |
[26:38] | Oh,i love that. | 我欢欣雀跃 |
[26:42] | You know,back in the day, | 知道吗 若在过去 |
[26:44] | This was the one night you kept your children inside. | 这个晚上你该把孩子关在屋内 |
[26:48] | Well,tonight,you’ll all see what halloween really is. | 今晚 你们将见识什么才是真正的万圣节 |
[27:11] | What — what are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[27:14] | Just follow my lead. | 听我的就对了 |
[28:13] | My love. | 亲爱的 |
[28:16] | You’ve aged. | 你老了 |
[28:21] | This face… | 这张脸 |
[28:23] | I can’t fool you. | 我不能骗你 |
[28:25] | Your beauty is beyond time. | 你的美丽早已超越时空 |
[28:34] | Whore. | 贱人 |
[29:15] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是什么鬼东西 |
[29:16] | Halloween lore. | 万圣节传说 |
[29:18] | People used to wear masks to hide from him,so I gave it a shot. | 人们过去都是戴着面具来躲避他的 所以我尽力而为 |
[29:25] | You gave it a shot? | 你尽力而为 |
[29:55] | How are we gonna find this mook? | 我们怎样才能找到那杂种 |
[29:57] | Where would you go to raise all the dark forces of the night? | 如果是你想在哪复活这些黑暗力量 |
[30:00] | A cemetery. | 公墓 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 对极了 |
[30:15] | So,this demon’s pretty powerful. | 这个恶魔法力无边 |
[30:16] | Yeah. | 就是说 |
[30:20] | It might take more than the usual weapons. | 可能需要用到不同寻常的武器 |
[30:26] | Sam,no. | 萨姆 不可以 |
[30:27] | You’re not using your psychic whatever. | 不管怎样都不能用你的魔力 |
[30:29] | – But — don’t even think about it. | -但是 -想都别想 |
[30:30] | – Ruby’s knife is enough. – why? | -露比的刀就够了 -为什么 |
[30:32] | Because the angel said so,for one. | 天使是这么说来着 |
[30:33] | I thought you said they were a bunch of fanatics. | 我想你说过他们是一群宗教狂 |
[30:35] | – Well,they happen to be right about this. – I don’t know,dean. | -好吧 对于这点他们碰巧说对了 -我想不通 迪恩 |
[30:37] | It doesn’t seem like they’re right about much. | 看起来他们对的不多 |
[30:39] | Look,forget the angels,okay? | 听着 忘了天使 好吗 |
[30:40] | You said yourself,these powers — it’s like playing with fire. | 你说你自己 这些力量 就像玩火 |
[30:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:03] | Dude,I’m tripping balls. | 伙计 我正参加舞会呢 |
[31:10] | Yo,shh. be quiet. it’s the cops. | 安静下 是警察 |
[31:18] | Mr. harding? | 哈丁先生 |
[31:20] | I mean…don? | 我说 唐 |
[31:45] | Uh,don,you,uh — you locked us in. | 唐 你把我们锁里面了 |
[32:21] | Help them. dude,you’re not going off alone. | -帮帮他们 伙计 -你不要一个人乱来 |
[32:22] | Do it. | 快点 |
[32:25] | Stand back! stand back! | 退后 退后 |
[32:31] | Come on,come on,come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[32:33] | Move! | 快跑 |
[32:58] | Bring it on,stinky. | 准备好了 来吧 恶臭先生们 |
[33:19] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:20] | That demon-ray-gun stuff… | 恶魔光线炮 |
[33:22] | Doesn’t work on me. | 对我没用 |
[33:59] | Zombie-ghost orgy,huh? | 僵尸与鬼魂的亲密接触 |
[34:01] | Well,that’s it. | 对 就是那样 |
[34:03] | I’m torching everybody. | 我去烧了所有人 |
[36:09] | Tomorrow is november 2nd. | 明天是11月2号 |
[36:13] | That’s an anniversary for you,right? | 是你的一个纪念日对吧 |
[36:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[36:16] | It’s the day azazel killed your mother and,22 years later, | 22年前的明天亚撒色杀了你妈妈 |
[36:20] | Your girlfriend,too. | 22年后杀了你女友 |
[36:22] | It must be difficult to bear,yet you brazenly use the power he gave you, | 很难忍受吧 但你却厚着脸皮用了他给你的能量 |
[36:26] | His profane blood pumping through your veins. | 他那亵渎神灵的血液在你的血管里流动着 |
[36:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:31] | You were told not to use your abilities. | 告诉过你别再用魔力了 |
[36:33] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[36:34] | That demon would have killed me and my brother and everyone. | 那个恶魔会杀了我和我哥哥以及所有人 |
[36:39] | You were told not to. | 告诉过你别用 |
[36:43] | – If samhain had gotten loose in this town — been warned twice now. | -如果山姆海茵在这个镇被释放 -现在二次警告 |
[36:48] | You know,my brother was right about you. | 知道吗 我哥哥对你的看法是对的 |
[36:51] | You are dicks. | 你真鸡巴 |
[37:01] | The only reason you’re still alive,sam winchester, | 你存活的唯一理由 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[37:03] | Is because you’ve been useful. | 是因为你还有用 |
[37:05] | The moment that ceases to be true, | 这一刻将成为历史 |
[37:07] | The second you become more trouble then you’re worth, | 下一秒你就功不抵过了 |
[37:11] | One word — one — and I will turn you to dust. | 再多说一个字 一个字 我就把你变成尘土 |
[37:19] | As for your brother, | 至于你哥哥 |
[37:20] | Tell him that maybe he should climb off that high horse of his. | 告诉他该收收他的锐气了 |
[37:26] | Ask dean… | 问问迪恩 |
[37:28] | What he remembers from hell. | 他在地狱的记忆 |
[37:53] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[37:55] | You’re here for the “i told you so.” | 你来这儿是想说我早告诉过你 |
[37:57] | No. | 不是 |
[37:59] | Well,good,’cause I’m really not that interested. | 好极了 因为我实在不感兴趣 |
[38:01] | I am not here to judge you,dean. | 我不是来这儿审判你的 迪恩 |
[38:04] | Then why are you here? | 那为什么你在这儿 |
[38:05] | – Our orders — yeah,you know, | -我们的指示 对 知道吗 |
[38:07] | I’ve had about enough of these orders of yours. | 我受够了你们的指示 |
[38:10] | Our orders… | 我们的指示 |
[38:13] | Were not to stop the summoning of samhain. | 不是停止召唤山姆海茵 |
[38:15] | They were to do whatever you told us to do. | 他们依照你对我们的指示来做事 |
[38:21] | Your orders were to follow my orders? | 你们的指示来自于我的指示 |
[38:23] | It was a test… | 这是个测试 |
[38:26] | To see how you would perform under… | 看看你在战争条件下 |
[38:30] | Battlefield conditions,you might say. | 怎样表现 你可以这么说 |
[38:36] | It was a witch… | 这是个巫婆 |
[38:38] | Not the tet offensive. | 而不是所谓的战争测试 |
[38:43] | So,i,uh,failed your test,huh? | 那么我不合格吗 |
[38:46] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[38:48] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[38:53] | If you were to waive that — that magic time-traveling wand of | 如果你挥动下魔棒 去除了那段魔法时光 |
[38:56] | Yours and we had to do it all over again,I’d make the same call… | 我们就得重新再来遍 我要打同一个电话 |
[39:02] | ’cause,see,I don’t know what’s gonna happen when these seals are broken. | 因为我不知道当这些封印被打破后会发生什么 |
[39:05] | Hell,i don’t know what’s gonna happen tomorrow. | 见鬼 我都不知道明天会发生什么 |
[39:07] | But what I do know is is that this here — these kids,the swings, | 但我知道这个地方 这些孩子 这种摇摆 |
[39:13] | The trees,all of it — is still here because of my brother and me. | 这些树 所有的这些正因为我弟弟和我才能在这儿的 |
[39:22] | You misunderstand me,dean. | 你误解我了 迪恩 |
[39:24] | I’m not like you think. | 我并非你所想 |
[39:26] | I was praying that you would choose to save the town. | 我祈祷你会选择拯救这个镇 |
[39:28] | You were? | 你真的是这样吗 |
[39:30] | These people — they’re all my father’s creations. | 这些人 他们都是上帝创造的 |
[39:37] | They’re works of art. | 他们都是艺术品 |
[39:39] | And yet… | 还有 |
[39:41] | Even though you stopped samhain,the seal was broken, | 尽管你们制止了山姆海茵 封印被打破 |
[39:44] | And we are one step closer to hell on earth for all creation. | 对于地球上所有生物而言我们离地狱又近了一步 |
[39:49] | And that’s not an expression,dean. | 不只是说说而已 迪恩 |
[39:50] | It’s literal. | 这是事实 |
[39:52] | You of all people should… | 你们人类应该 |
[39:54] | Appreciate what that means. | 接受这个事实 |
[40:00] | I’ll tell you something if you promise not to tell another soul. | 我会告诉你一些事你发誓不会告诉别人 |
[40:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:05] | I’m not,uh… | 我不是 |
[40:09] | A hammer,as you say. | 一个坚定不移的人 就如你所说 |
[40:13] | I have questions. | 我也会有疑问 |
[40:14] | I… | 我 |
[40:16] | I have doubts. | 我也有过怀疑 |
[40:19] | I don’t know what is right and what is wrong anymore… | 我不知道孰对孰错 |
[40:24] | And whether you passed or failed here. | 也无法判定你是否失败或成功 |
[40:28] | But in the coming months,you will he more decisions to make. | 但在未来的几个月里 你会下定决心的 |
[40:34] | I don’t envy the weight that’s on your shoulders,dean. | 我并不羡慕你所担负的重任 迪恩 |
[40:40] | I truly don’t. | 我真的不羡慕 |