时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | So, you talk to angels? | 你能和天使交流 |
[00:23] | I just overhear them. | 我只能偷听 |
[00:24] | Now we know why the demons want you so bad. | 我们终于知道恶魔们为什么那么想你死 |
[00:26] | This is uriel, a specialist. | 这是尤瑞尔 一位专家 |
[00:28] | Hello again, dean. | 又见到你了 迪恩 |
[00:30] | Don’t you recognize me? | 不认识我了么 |
[00:32] | But we were so close… in hell. | 在地狱里我们可走的很近 |
[00:34] | Alastair. | 阿拉斯泰尔 |
[00:35] | They’re coming. back room! | -他们来了 -到里屋去 |
[00:46] | We’re here for anna. | 我们来这里是为了安娜 |
[00:47] | Are you gonna help her? | 你们是来帮助她的吗 |
[00:48] | She has to die. | 她必须得死 |
[00:52] | You want anna? | 你们要安娜 |
[00:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:55] | Out of the way. whoa, whoa, whoa. | 不关你的事 |
[00:56] | Okay, I know she’s wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, | 我知道她偷听你们天使聊天什么的 |
[00:59] | But it’s no reason to gank her. | 但这也不是让你们俩个送她归西的理由啊 |
[01:00] | Don’t worry. I’ll kill her gentle. | 别担心 我会让她平静的死去 |
[01:03] | You’re some heartless sons of bitches, you know that? | 你们真他妈的冷血知道不 |
[01:05] | As a matter of fact, we are. | 事实上我们就是 |
[01:08] | And? | 还有什么废话要说 |
[01:09] | And anna’s an innocent girl. | 安娜是无辜的 |
[01:11] | She is far from innocent. | 她一点也不无辜 |
[01:16] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[01:18] | It means she’s worse than this abomination you’ve been screwing. | 她比这个魔鬼小妞更不值得你们在她身上浪费时间 |
[01:21] | Now give us the girl. | 现在把她交给我们 |
[01:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:30] | Get yourself another one. | 想都别想 |
[01:32] | Try jdate. | 试试吧 你个傻叉 |
[01:33] | Who’s gonna stop us? you two? | 谁能阻止我们 你们俩 |
[01:36] | Or this demon whore? | 要么这个恶魔婊子吗 |
[01:50] | Cass, stop…please. | 卡西迪奥 住手 |
[01:55] | I’ve been waiting for this. | 我等这刻很久了 |
[02:14] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[02:21] | Come on. | 起来 |
[02:30] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[02:32] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[02:35] | Are they — are they gone? | 他们走了没 |
[02:37] | Did you kill them? | 你杀了他们吗 |
[02:38] | No. | 没 |
[02:40] | I sent them away… | 我把他们传送走了 |
[02:41] | Far away. | 很远的地方 |
[02:45] | You want to tell me how? | 能告诉我怎么做到的 |
[02:47] | That just popped in my head. | 我脑子里突然出现的 |
[02:51] | I don’t know how I did it. | 我不知道怎么做到的 |
[02:53] | I just did it. | 我就是做到了 |
[03:06] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[03:08] | I think anna’s getting more interesting by the second. | 我觉得安娜越来越不可思议了 |
[03:11] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:12] | And what did they mean by “she’s not innocent”? | 他们说”她不是无辜的”是什么意思 |
[03:15] | It seems like they want her bad, | 他们只是想要她死 |
[03:16] | And not just ’cause of the angel radio thing. | 不只是因为那天使热线的原因 |
[03:18] | I mean, that blood spell — some serious crap, man. | 我想 那个血咒什么的 这事挺严重的 伙计 |
[03:22] | Something’s going on with her. | 她身上一定发生过什么 |
[03:24] | See what you can find out. what are you gonna do? | -试试你能查到什么 -你打算怎么办 |
[03:26] | Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but, sooner or later, | 安娜也许把天使送到很远 但迟早 |
[03:28] | They’re gonna be back. | 他们会回来的 |
[03:29] | We got to get ourselves safe now. | 我们要找个安全的地方 |
[03:41] | Iron walls drenched in salt. | 铁墙中间含盐 |
[03:43] | Demons can’t even touch the joint. | 恶魔们别想进来这地方 |
[03:45] | Which I find racist, by the way. | 顺便说一下 这是种族歧视 |
[03:47] | Write your congressman. | 写信给你的国会议员 |
[03:50] | Here. | 拿着 |
[03:53] | X bags? | 魔咒袋 |
[03:54] | Extra-crunchy. | 额外保护 |
[03:56] | They’ll hide us from angels, demons, all comers. | 能帮我们躲过天使恶魔和所有来访者 |
[03:58] | Thanks, ruby. | 谢谢 露比 |
[04:04] | Don’t lose this. | 别丢了 |
[04:09] | So, anna, what’s playing on angel radio? | 安娜 天使热线有没有播放一些 |
[04:11] | Anything useful? | 有用的消息吗 |
[04:12] | It’s quiet. | 没声音 |
[04:14] | Dead silence. | 一片死寂 |
[04:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:19] | That’s not troubling at all. | 麻烦解决了 |
[04:22] | We’re in trouble, huh? | 我们会有麻烦么 |
[04:23] | You guys are scared? | 你们害怕了 |
[04:31] | Nah. | 没有 |
[04:36] | Hey, dean! | 嘿 迪恩 |
[04:39] | Just stay here, okay? | 呆在这里 |
[04:44] | Keep an eye on her. | 看住她 |
[04:49] | How’s the car? | 车怎么样了 |
[04:51] | I got her. she’s fine. | 拿到了 没事(那辆黑色车居然用HER..) |
[04:53] | Where’s bobby? | 鲍比在那里 |
[04:54] | The dominican. | 在多米尼加 |
[04:55] | He said we break anything, we buy it. | 他说我们弄坏任何东西都要赔的 |
[04:57] | He’s working a job? god, I hope so. | -他在工作 -我希望是 |
[04:59] | Otherwise, he’s at hedonism in a banana hammock and a trucker cap. | 要不然骗我们在外面穿性感内裤鬼混 |
[05:01] | Now that’s seared in my brain. | 我不想去幻想 |
[05:03] | What did you find on anna? | 关于安娜 有什么发现没 |
[05:04] | Uh, not much. | 不多 |
[05:06] | Her parents were rich and amy milton — a church deacon and a housewife. | 她父母叫瑞奇和艾米 米尔顿 一个教会执事的和家庭主妇 |
[05:11] | Riveting. yeah. | -听起来不错 -不错 |
[05:12] | But there is something here in the report. | 但报告的这里说 |
[05:14] | Turns out this latest psych episode wasn’t her first. no? | -这不是她第一次闹剧 -什么不是 |
[05:17] | When she was 2 1/2, she’d get hysterical any time her dad got close. | 当她2岁半的时候 他爸一靠近她 他就发疯 |
[05:21] | She was convinced that he wasn’t her real daddy. | 她认定那不是他亲身父亲 |
[05:23] | Who was? the plumber, hmm? | 谁才是 那个水管工 |
[05:25] | A little snaking the pipes? | (黄色笑话,说管道工的阳物) |
[05:27] | Dude, you’re confusing reality with porn again. | 你的疑惑又联想到色情的事情 |
[05:29] | Look, anna didn’t say. | 安娜没说 |
[05:30] | She just kept repeating that this real father of hers was mad. | 她只是说他真正的父亲很生气 |
[05:34] | Very mad — like wanted-to-kill-her mad. | 非常生气 那种气到要杀她的程度 |
[05:36] | Kind of heavy for a 2-year-old. | 对2岁的孩子太严重了 |
[05:38] | Well, she saw a kid’s shrink, got better, and grew up normal. | 她去看了儿童心理医生 并一点点好转 |
[05:41] | Until now. so, what’s she hiding? | 直到现在 她隐瞒了什么 |
[05:44] | Why don’t you just ask me to my face? | 为什么你们不直接问我 |
[05:46] | Nice job watching her. | 看她看的真好 |
[05:48] | I’m watching her. | 我正在看着她 |
[05:49] | No, you’re right, anna. | 你说的对 安娜 |
[05:52] | Is there anything you want to tell us? | 有什么要告诉我们的么 |
[05:54] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[05:55] | The angels said you were guilty of something. | 天使说你有罪 |
[05:58] | Why would they say that? | 他们为什么这么说 |
[06:00] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[06:01] | Tell me why my life has been leveled… | 告诉我我的生活为什么会改变 |
[06:04] | Why my parents are dead. | 为什么我的父母会死 |
[06:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:08] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[06:10] | I would give anything to know. | 要我做什么都好 我也很想知道 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | Then let’s find out. | 让我们查个水落石出 |
[06:17] | How? | 怎样查 |
[06:30] | We’re here! | 我们来了 |
[06:33] | Pamela. hey. | 帕梅拉 嘿 |
[06:34] | -Sam. -it’s me. it’s sam. | -萨姆 -是我 萨姆 |
[06:36] | -Sam? -yeah. | -萨姆 -是我 |
[06:37] | Sam, is that you? | 萨姆 是你吧 |
[06:38] | I’m right here. | 我在 |
[06:40] | Know how I can tell? | 知道我怎么认出你吗 |
[06:44] | That perky little ass of yours. | 是你的小屁屁告诉我的 |
[06:46] | You could bounce a nickel off that thing. | 用它都能弹硬币玩 |
[06:49] | Of course I know it’s you, grumpy. | 我当然知道是你 臭小子 |
[06:51] | Same way I know that’s a demon, and that poor girl’s anna. | 我还知道那是个恶魔 还有可怜的小安娜 |
[06:55] | And that you’ve been eyeing my rack. | 你还一直看我 |
[06:59] | Don’t sweat it, kiddo. | 别紧张 孩子 |
[07:02] | -I still got more senses than most. -You got it. | -我比一般人敏感多了 -确实 |
[07:03] | Hey, anna. | 安娜 |
[07:05] | How are you? I’m pamela. | 你好吗 我是帕梅拉 |
[07:07] | Dean told me what’s been going on. | 迪恩已经把发生的事告诉我了 |
[07:09] | I’m excited to help. | 我非常想帮你 |
[07:10] | Oh. that’s nice of you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:12] | Oh, well, not really. | 其实也不是 |
[07:13] | Any chance I can dick over an angel, I’m taking it. | 只要能把天使揪出来 任何机会我都不放过 |
[07:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:18] | They stole something from me. | 他们从我身上偷走了东西 |
[07:20] | Demon-y, I know. | 恶魔眼 我知道 |
[07:23] | But they’re just plastic. good for business. | 不过它们是塑料的 这样比较好做生意 |
[07:25] | Makes me look extra-psychic, don’t you think? | 让人觉得我有特殊灵力 你觉得呢 |
[07:30] | Now…how about you tell me what your deal is? | 那就让你自己告诉我发生了什么 |
[07:37] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[07:39] | Nice and relaxed. | 躺好放松 |
[07:42] | Now, I’m going to count down from five to zero. | 现在我开始倒数5秒 |
[07:45] | When we’re at zero, you’ll be in a deep state of hypnosis. | 当我数到0 你就进入深度睡眠 |
[07:52] | As I count down, just go deeper and deeper, okay? | 我倒数的时候 越来越深 好吗 |
[07:55] | 5… | 五 |
[07:57] | 4… | 四 |
[07:58] | 3… | 三 |
[07:59] | 2… | 二 |
[08:01] | 1. | 一 |
[08:03] | Deep sleep. | 沉睡吧 |
[08:06] | Deep sleep. | 沉睡吧 |
[08:10] | Every muscle calm and relaxed. | 放松每一寸肌肉 |
[08:14] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[08:17] | I can hear you. | 我能听到 |
[08:18] | Now, anna, tell me… | 现在 安娜 告诉我 |
[08:21] | How can you hear the angels? | 你怎么听到天使讲话的 |
[08:24] | How did you work that spell? | 你当时是怎么施法的 |
[08:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:28] | I just did. | 我就是会 |
[08:33] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[08:35] | What’s his name? | 他的名字是 |
[08:36] | Rich milton. | 瑞奇·米尔顿 |
[08:39] | All right. | 很好 |
[08:41] | But I want you to look further back… | 再往前回想 |
[08:44] | When you were very young… | 你小的时候 |
[08:45] | Just a couple of years old. | 几岁大的时候 |
[08:48] | I don’t want to. | 我不要去想 |
[08:49] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[08:51] | Anna, just one look — that’s all we need. | 安娜 看一下就好 我们想要的就这些 |
[08:54] | No. | 不 |
[08:56] | What’s your dad’s name? | 你爸爸叫什么名字 |
[08:58] | Your real dad. | 你的亲生父亲 |
[09:00] | Why is he angry at you? | 他为什么冲你发火 |
[09:01] | No. no! | 不 |
[09:04] | No. | 不 |
[09:06] | No! | 不 |
[09:07] | Calm down. he’s gonna kill me! | 冷静 他会杀了我的 |
[09:09] | Anna, you’re safe. | 安娜 你很安全 |
[09:13] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[09:14] | He’s gonna kill me! | 他会杀了我的 |
[09:16] | -Anna? -dean, don’t. | -安娜 -迪恩 别过来 |
[09:20] | Wake in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. | 醒过来 1 2 3 4 5 |
[09:23] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[09:25] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[09:30] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[09:40] | Thank you, pamela. | 谢谢你 帕梅拉 |
[09:44] | That helped a lot. | 这很有用 |
[09:47] | I remember now. | 我想起来了 |
[09:49] | Remember what? | 想起了什么 |
[09:50] | Who I am. | 我是谁 |
[09:55] | I’ll bite. who are you? | 我被雷到了 你到底是谁 |
[09:57] | I’m an angel. | 我是个天使 |
[10:08] | Don’t be afraid.i’m not like the others. | 别害怕 我和别人不一样 |
[10:11] | I don’t find that very reassuring. | 我不太相信 |
[10:13] | Neither do i. | 我也不 |
[10:14] | So…castiel, uriel — they’re the ones that came for me? | 那么 卡西迪奥和尤瑞尔 他们是来找我的吧 |
[10:19] | you know them? | 你认识他们 |
[10:21] | We were kind of in the same foxhole. | 我们是一队的 |
[10:23] | So, what, they’re like your bosses or something? | 他们是你老大或者其他 |
[10:25] | Try the other way around. | 反过来想呢(安娜是他们2个的老大) |
[10:29] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[10:30] | But now they want to kill you? | 可现在他们想杀了你 |
[10:32] | Orders are orders. | 命令就是命令 |
[10:34] | I’m sure I have a death sentence on my head. | 我确定我被判了死刑 |
[10:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:39] | I disobeyed… | 我抗命了 |
[10:42] | Which, for us, is about the worst thing you can do. | 对我们来说 这是最严重的事情 |
[10:44] | I fell. | 我堕落 |
[10:45] | Meaning? | 意味着 |
[10:46] | She fell to earth, became human. | 她落到地上 变成人类 |
[10:49] | Wait a minute. I don’t understand. | 等下 我不明白 |
[10:50] | So, angels can just become human? | 天使能变成人吗 |
[10:53] | It kind of hurts. | 会有些痛苦 |
[10:56] | Try cutting your kidney out with a butter knife. | 和用刀把肾割下来的感觉差不多 |
[10:58] | That kind of hurt. | 那种痛苦 |
[11:01] | I ripped out my grace. | 我剥离了我的能量 |
[11:03] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[11:05] | My grace. | 我的能量 |
[11:06] | It’s…energy. | 就是能量 |
[11:09] | Hacked it out and fell. | 没有它就会掉下来 |
[11:11] | My mother, amy, couldn’t get pregnant. | 我妈妈 艾米 没法怀孕 |
[11:14] | Always called me her little miracle. | 总说我是她的奇迹小宝贝 |
[11:17] | She had no idea how right she was. | 她不知道她说的有多贴切 |
[11:19] | So, you just forgot that you were god’s little power ranger? | 那么 你只是忘了你是上帝手下的特种部队 |
[11:23] | The older I got, the longer I was human, yeah. | 活得越久 我就越以为自己是人类 是的 |
[11:26] | I don’t think you all appreciate how completely screwed we are. | 我认为你们还没意识到我们创了个多大的祸 |
[11:28] | Ruby’s right. heaven wants me dead. | 露比是对的 天堂那边想让我死 |
[11:31] | And hell just wants her. | 而地狱只是想得到她 |
[11:33] | A flesh-and-blood angel that you can question, torture, that bleeds. | 一个可以审问的 折磨的 活生生的天使 我同情你 |
[11:37] | Sister, you’re the stanley cup. | 姐们儿 你就是那耀眼的斯坦利杯(北美职业冰联盟总冠军) |
[11:40] | And sooner or later, heaven or hell, they’re gonna find you. | 而且不管天堂还是地狱 迟早他们都会找到你 |
[11:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:44] | And that’s why I’m gonna get it back. | 这就是为什么我要把它还回去 |
[11:46] | What? | 你说什么 |
[11:48] | My grace. | 我的能量 |
[11:49] | You can do that? if I can find it. | 你能那么做吗 如果我能找到它 |
[11:52] | So, what, you’re just gonna take some divine bong hit, and, shazam, | 所以呢 那你要抽神赐的大麻 然后施展魔咒 |
[11:56] | You’re roma downey? | 你以为自己是罗玛·唐尼(主演”我和天使有个约会”) |
[11:57] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[11:59] | All right. I like this plan. | 好吧 我喜欢这个计划 |
[12:00] | So, where’s this grace of yours? | 那么 你的那些能量在哪里 |
[12:02] | Lost track. | 来的时候弄丢了 |
[12:04] | I was falling about 10,000 miles per hour at the time. | 那时我坠落的速度大概每小时1万英里 |
[12:07] | Wait. you mean falling, like, literally? | 等一下 你是说坠落 就像我们常说得那样吗 |
[12:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:12] | Like the way a human eye can see? | 就像人类经常可以看到的方式吗 |
[12:13] | Like a comet maybe or a meteor? | 像是一个彗星或是流星吗 |
[12:16] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 |
[12:17] | Here. | 这里 |
[12:17] | In march ’85, | 85年3月 |
[12:18] | A meteorite vanished in the night sky over northwestern ohio. | 一颗流星消失在俄亥俄州西北部的夜空 |
[12:22] | It was sighted nine months before anna was born, | 那出现得比安娜出生的早9个月 |
[12:25] | And she was born in that part of ohio. | 而且就出生在俄亥俄的那个地区 |
[12:27] | You’re pretty buff for a nerd. | 你真是针强心剂 |
[12:29] | Look, I think it was anna. | 想想吧 我想那就是安娜 |
[12:31] | And here, same time — another meteor over kentucky. | 并且在这里 同一时间–肯塔基出现另一颗流星 |
[12:34] | And that’s her grace? | 那就是她的能量吗 |
[12:35] | Might be. | 有可能是 |
[12:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | That just narrows it down to an entire state. | 那只是把范围缩小到了一个州 |
[12:41] | Look, it’s a start. | 想想吧 这只是个开始 |
[12:43] | Sam…i’m sorry. | 萨姆 对不起 |
[12:48] | For what? | 为什么 |
[12:49] | For bringing you this mess. | 给你带来这个大麻烦 |
[12:51] | If I had known, I would have kept my trap shut. | 如果我早知道 我一定会闭口不谈 |
[12:53] | Yeah, well, we’ll muddle through. | 好吧 我们会对付过去的 |
[12:55] | Not this time. | 这次恐怕不行 |
[12:57] | You do not want to get between these two armies. | 你不会想夹在这两方之间的 |
[12:59] | It’s godzilla and mothra. | 他们是哥斯拉和巨蛾(1964年电影 哥斯拉大战巨蛾) |
[13:00] | If one side doesn’t get us, the other one will. | 即使一方找不到我们 另一方也会的 |
[13:02] | So, what do you want to do? dump anna and run? | 那么 你想怎么做 丢下安娜自己跑路吗 |
[13:06] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[13:07] | Look, I know the angels freak you out. | 我知道天使们把你惹毛了 |
[13:09] | Forget the angels. it’s alastair I’m scared of. | 忘了那些天使吧 我真正怕的是那个阿拉斯泰尔 |
[13:12] | Alastair? you met him in the church. | 阿拉斯泰尔 你在教堂里见过他 |
[13:13] | Practically the grand inquisitor downstairs. | 实际上是地狱里来的傲慢的判官 |
[13:15] | Picasso with a razor. | 使剃刀的毕加索 |
[13:20] | And? | 还有呢 |
[13:21] | And you should pull him out and throw him back in the pit… | 还有你应该把他揪出来 丢回到他来的地方… |
[13:26] | If you weren’t so out of shape. ruby… | 如果不是你变得那么虚弱 露比… |
[13:28] | No, your abilities — you’re getting flabby. | 不 你的能力–你正在变得虚弱 |
[13:29] | Yeah, so how do I tone up? | 是啊 我该如何恢复能力呢 |
[13:30] | You know how. | 你知道怎样做 |
[13:32] | You know what you got to do. | 你知道你应该怎么做 |
[13:38] | No, I’m not doing that anymore. | 不 我再也不要那么做了 |
[13:41] | Well, then you better prr pray that anna gets her groove back, | 好吧 那你最好祈祷安娜可以找回她的能量 |
[13:45] | Or we’re all dead. | 不然我们都得死 |
[14:11] | Pamela get home okay? | 帕梅拉回家了吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah. she said she was sorry. | 是的 她说她很抱歉 |
[14:16] | It’s just after last time, she, uh… | 只是从上一次开始 她 就… |
[14:20] | This is just a little too rich for her blood. | 这一切对她来说太难了 |
[14:23] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[14:26] | You guys should do the same. | 你们也该那么做 |
[14:28] | Well, we’re not that smart. | 我们没那么聪明 |
[14:33] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些问题吗 |
[14:41] | What do they want me for? | 他们想让我做什么呢 |
[14:43] | Why did they save me? | 他们为什么要救我 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:47] | The angels aren’t talking about it. | 天使们没有说起过这件事 |
[14:49] | And it was after I fell. | 而且那是我坠落之前的事了 |
[14:56] | That’s another question. | 还有个问题 |
[14:58] | Why would you fall? | 你怎么会坠落呢 |
[15:00] | Why would you want to be one of us? | 你为什么要成为我们中的一员呢 |
[15:04] | You don’t mean that. | 你不会明白的 |
[15:06] | I don’t? | 我不会吗 |
[15:07] | A bunch of miserable bastards… | 一群卑劣的低等动物… |
[15:09] | Eating, crapping, confused, afraid. | 吃饭 拉屎 迷惑 恐惧 |
[15:12] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[15:13] | There’s loyalty… | 这里还有忠诚… |
[15:15] | Forgiveness… | 宽容… |
[15:16] | Love. | 爱 |
[15:17] | Pain. chocolate cake. | -痛苦 -巧克力蛋糕 |
[15:20] | Guilt. sex. | -罪恶 -性爱 |
[15:21] | Yeah, you got me there. | 是啊 你找对人了 |
[15:28] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[15:29] | Every emotion, dean, even the bad ones… | 各种情感 迪恩 即使是不好的… |
[15:33] | …it’s why I fell. | …这就是我坠落的原因 |
[15:36] | It’s why… | 这就是为什么… |
[15:37] | Why I’d give anything not to have to go back. | 这就是为什么我要放弃一切也不要回去 |
[15:44] | Anything. | 一切 |
[15:49] | Feelings are overrated, if you ask me. | 如果你问我 我会说你高估了那些感觉 |
[15:51] | Beats being an angel. | 总比做天使好 |
[15:52] | How’s that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[15:54] | You guys are powerful and perfect. | 你们充满力量而且完美 |
[15:57] | You don’t doubt yourselves or god or anything. | 你不怀疑你自己或是上帝或是任何事 |
[16:00] | Perfect… | 完美 |
[16:01] | Like a marble statue. | 像个大理石的雕像 |
[16:03] | Cold… | 冰冷的… |
[16:04] | No choice… | 没有选择的… |
[16:05] | Only obedience. | 只有服从 |
[16:06] | Dean, do you know how many angels have actually seen god? | 迪恩 你知道有多少天使真正见过上帝吗 |
[16:09] | Seen his face? | 看到他的脸吗 |
[16:11] | All of you? | 你们全部都见过 |
[16:13] | Four angels. | 只有四个天使 |
[16:15] | Four. | 四个 |
[16:17] | And I’m not one of them. | 而我不是其中之一 |
[16:19] | That’s it? | 就因为这样吗 |
[16:22] | Well, then how do you even know that there is a god? | 好吧 那你们怎么知道究竟存不存在上帝 |
[16:25] | We have to take it on faith… | 我们必须有信仰 |
[16:26] | Which we are killed if we don’t have. | 如果我们不相信 我们会被杀死 |
[16:32] | I was stationed on earth 2,000 years. | 我驻扎在人间2000年 |
[16:37] | Just…watching… | 只是 看着 |
[16:42] | Silent… | 无声 |
[16:44] | Invisible… | 无形 |
[16:46] | Out on the road… | 永远都在路上 |
[16:47] | Sick for home… | 厌倦故乡 |
[16:49] | Waiting on orders | 永远都在等待 |
[16:50] | from an unknowable father | 来自那个我无法了解的 |
[16:52] | I can’t begin to understand. | 也不知道存不存在的上帝的命令 |
[16:54] | So don’t tell me that — what is so funny? what? | 所以不要告诉我 有什么好笑的 怎么了 |
[16:58] | Nothing. sorry. | 没什么 不好意思 |
[16:59] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[17:03] | I can relate. | 我知道这种感受 |
[17:13] | Did you find something? | 你查到什么了吗 |
[17:15] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[17:17] | Union, kentucky. | 尤宁,肯塔基州 |
[17:18] | Found some accounts of a local miracle. | 我找到一些关于当地奇幻事件的记录 |
[17:21] | In ’85, there was an empty field outside of town. | 1985年 小镇外有一片空地 |
[17:25] | Six months later, there was a full-grown oak. | 6个月之后变成了茂密的橡树林 |
[17:28] | They say it looks a century old at least. | 他们说那些橡树看起来至少有1000年了 |
[17:30] | Anna, what do you think? | 安娜 你觉得呢 |
[17:31] | The grace. | 我的能量 |
[17:32] | Where it hit | 被它撞到的地方 |
[17:33] | it could have done something like that, easy. | 都会发生这样类似的事情 很简单 |
[17:37] | So grace ground zero | 所以当你的力量砸到地面 |
[17:39] | it’s not destruction. it’s… | 不会造成破坏 这是… |
[17:41] | Pure creation. | 百分百的创造 |
[18:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:04] | It’s just an angel and a demon riding in the backseat. | 只是一个天使和一个魔鬼同时坐在后座 |
[18:07] | It’s like the setup to a bad joke… | 好像是一个故意安排的恶作剧 |
[18:10] | Or a penthouse forum letter. | 或者是色情小说 |
[18:13] | Dude… | 伙计 |
[18:14] | Reality… | 现实点… |
[18:15] | Porn. | 色情文学 |
[18:18] | You call this reality? | 你称这个是现实 |
[18:31] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[18:32] | It’s where the grace touched down. | 我的能量就是降落到了这里 |
[18:35] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[18:38] | You ready to do this? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:40] | Not really. | 还没 |
[18:54] | Anna, what are we even looking for? | 安娜 你到底是在找什么 |
[19:06] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[19:09] | It’s not here. | 它不再这 |
[19:10] | Not anymore. | 已经不在这里了 |
[19:12] | Someone took it. | 有人把它拿走了 |
[19:27] | I say we head back to the panic room. | 我说我们回那个避难所吧 |
[19:29] | What, forever? | 什么 难道永远都躲在这儿 |
[19:30] | I’m just thinking out loud! | 我只是想得太大声了 |
[19:32] | Oh, you call that thinking? | 你说刚才那叫思考 |
[19:33] | Hey! hey, hey, hey. stop it. | 停战 |
[19:34] | Anna’s grace is gone. you understand? | 安娜的能量不见了 你明白吗 |
[19:37] | She can’t angel up. she can’t protect us. | 她不能变成天使 她不能保护我们 |
[19:39] | We can’t fight heaven and hell. | 我们不可能同时与天堂和地狱交战 |
[19:41] | One side maybe, but not both. not at once. | 一个一个来也许还行 但是不能同时 |
[19:43] | Um…guys? | 伙计们 |
[19:44] | The angels are talking again. | 天使又在说话了 |
[19:46] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[19:47] | It’s weird… | 好奇怪… |
[19:48] | Like a recording… | 好像是录音… |
[19:50] | A loop. | 是循环的 |
[19:51] | It says, “dean winchester gives us anna by midnight, or…” | 迪恩 温彻斯特在午夜前把安娜给我们 否则… |
[19:59] | Or what? | 否则什么 |
[20:02] | “or we hurl him back to damnation.” | 否则我们把它丢回地狱的深渊 |
[20:07] | Anna… | 安娜… |
[20:08] | Do you know of any weapon that works on an angel? | 你知道有什么武器对天使有效吗 |
[20:12] | To what? to kill them? | 干什么 杀了他们吗 |
[20:15] | Nothing we could get to… | 我们没有办法… |
[20:17] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[20:18] | Okay, wait, wait. I say we call bobby. | 好吧 等等 我说我们打电话给鲍比 |
[20:20] | We get him back from hedonism. | 让他回来 不要在外面风流了 |
[20:22] | Dean, what’s he gonna tell us that we don’t already know? | 迪恩 他能知道什么我们还不知道的东西 |
[20:23] | I don’t know, but we got to think of something! | 我不知道 但是我们总得想点什么啊 |
[20:33] | Holding up okay? | 怎么样了 |
[20:35] | Trying. | 正努力呢 |
[20:37] | A little scared, I guess. | 有点害怕 我想 |
[20:41] | So, um… | 那么… |
[20:43] | Dean… | 迪恩… |
[20:44] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我只是想要谢谢你 |
[20:47] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[20:48] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[20:50] | You guys — you didn’t have to help me — hey, | 你们 你们本不用帮我 |
[20:53] | Let’s can the “thanks for trying” speech, you know? | 不要再说些”谢谢你””努力了”的话了 知道吗 |
[20:57] | Participation trophies suck ass. | 我们什么屌忙都没帮上 |
[21:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:02] | Maybe I don’t deserve to be saved. | 也许我不该得到救赎吧 |
[21:05] | Don’t talk like that. | 不要这么说 |
[21:07] | I disobeyed. | 我抗命了 |
[21:10] | Lucifer disobeyed. | 路西法也抗命了 |
[21:12] | It’s our murder one, and I knew it. | 这是我们最大的死罪 我知道 |
[21:15] | Maybe I got to pay. | 也许我必须偿还 |
[21:17] | Yeah, well, we’ve all done things we got to pay for. | 是啊 好吧 每个人都干过需要付出代价的事情 |
[21:29] | I got to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[21:31] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[21:32] | Okay. what? | 好吧 是什么 |
[21:34] | About a week ago, I heard the angels talking… | 大约一个礼拜前 我听到天使在说 |
[21:38] | About you… | 关于你的事 |
[21:39] | What you did in hell. | 你在地狱的所作所为 |
[21:42] | Dean, I know. | 迪恩 我知道 |
[21:50] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[21:53] | You should forgive yourself. | 你应该原谅你自己 |
[21:55] | Anna, I don’t w-want to, uh… | 安娜 我不想 |
[21:58] | I don’t want to… | 我不想 |
[22:02] | I can’t talk about that. | 我不能说 |
[22:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:07] | But when you can | 但是当你能说的时候 |
[22:09] | you have people that want to help. | 你身边有想要帮你的人 |
[22:11] | You are not alone. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[22:14] | That’s all I’m trying to say. | 那是所有我想说的 |
[22:30] | What was that for? | 那是为什么 |
[22:31] | You know… | 你知道… |
[22:34] | Our last night on earth… | 这是我们在人间的最后一晚上… |
[22:36] | All that. | 就那样 |
[22:43] | You’re stealing my best line. | 你抢了我的拿手戏 |
[25:05] | Hello, ruby. | 好啊 露比 |
[25:08] | Alastair. | 阿拉斯泰尔 |
[25:10] | I have to say, I’m surprised to find you out in the open like this. | 不得不说 看到你在人间的这副样子还真是意外啊 |
[25:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:18] | Desperate times. | 正逢乱世 |
[25:20] | That they are. | 确实如此 |
[25:24] | You looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[25:26] | Your gawky human friend gave it to me. | 你那愚蠢人类朋友把这给了我 |
[25:30] | Keep it. | 自个儿留着吧 |
[25:31] | I just came to talk. | 我只是来聊聊的 |
[25:33] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[25:34] | About how a demon is protecting an angel? | 有关恶魔怎么保护天使吗 |
[25:37] | We really must revoke your membership. | 我们真该把你除名了 |
[25:40] | Look, I know I’m not employee of the month, | 听着 我知道这几月未能尽职 |
[25:43] | But this — I never wanted to get in the middle of this. | 但这趟浑水 我真不想搅进来 |
[25:47] | Why are you here, ruby? | 那你为啥在这儿呢 露比 |
[25:48] | I’ll give you the angel. | 我会把天使交给你 |
[25:50] | Will you? | 是吗 |
[25:52] | And in return? | 做为交换呢 |
[25:53] | I walk away. | 重获自由 |
[25:55] | Me and the winchester boys, both of them. | 我还有温彻斯特俩兄弟 |
[25:57] | This angel business is none of our business. | 天使的事不关我们的事 |
[26:03] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[26:06] | I’d always heard that you were a devious, cowardly little slut. | 我早听说过你是个奸诈胆小的小泼妇了 |
[26:10] | You don’t disappoint. | 百闻不如一见 |
[26:17] | So, what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[26:18] | It’s interesting… | 还真有趣 |
[26:19] | Prudent. | 小心点 |
[26:27] | But, uh… | 但是呢 |
[26:30] | Let me make you a…counteroffer. | 我来还个价吧 |
[26:43] | Look at that. | 快看这个 |
[26:45] | It’s so cute when monkeys wear clothes. | 猴子穿上衣服还真是可爱 |
[26:55] | I’m dreaming, aren’t i? | 我在做梦吗 |
[26:57] | It’s the only way we could chat… | 自从你像胆小鬼似的躲起来后 |
[26:59] | Since you’re hiding like cowards. | 这是我们唯一能进行交流的方式 |
[27:03] | Don’t normally see you off leash. | 难得看见你独行 |
[27:05] | Where’s your boss? | 你老大呢 |
[27:06] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥吗 |
[27:07] | Oh, he, uh… | 他 |
[27:09] | He’s not here. | 不在这儿 |
[27:10] | See, he has this weakness. | 知道吗 他也有弱点 |
[27:12] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[27:16] | Time’s up, boy. | 时间到了 小子 |
[27:18] | We want the girl. | 交出女孩 |
[27:20] | Wouldn’t try that if I were you. | 换做是我就不会这么做 |
[27:21] | See, she got her grace back. | 知道吗 她重获能量了 |
[27:23] | Full-blown angel now. | 现在是风韵十足的天使了 |
[27:26] | That would be a neat trick, considering… | 要知道我还握着她的能量呢 |
[27:30] | …i have her grace right here. | 别想耍花招 |
[27:33] | We can’t let hell get their hooks into her. | 我们不能让地狱得到她 |
[27:36] | Well, then why don’t you just give her back her angel juice? | 那么 为啥你不把天使能量还给她呢 |
[27:39] | She committed a serious crime. | 她犯了重罪 |
[27:40] | What? thinking for herself? | 怎么了 就因为她自己着想了吗 |
[27:42] | This is our business, not yours. | 这是我们的事 不关你事 |
[27:44] | She’s not even human… not technically. | 某种意义上讲她还不能算是人 |
[27:46] | Yeah, well, I guess I just like being a pain in the pooper. | 是吗 我猜自己只是个屁 |
[27:51] | No. | 不对 |
[27:54] | There’s more. | 还不止 |
[28:02] | You cut yourself a slice of… | 你把自己变成 |
[28:06] | Angel food cake. | 一块蛋糕 |
[28:08] | Didn’t you? | 是这样吧 |
[28:11] | You did. | 确实如此 |
[28:14] | What do you care? | 你担心什么 |
[28:15] | You’re junkless down there, right? | 你也不过是个废物 |
[28:16] | Like a ken doll? | 像个傀儡 |
[28:20] | Well, it’s your last chance. | 你最后的机会 |
[28:24] | Give us the girl, or — or what? | -交出女孩 不然 -不然怎样 |
[28:27] | What, you’re gonna toss me back in the hole? | 怎样 你要把我扔回地狱吗 |
[28:32] | You’re bluffing. | 少唬弄人了 |
[28:33] | Try me. | 不信试试 |
[28:36] | This is a whole lot bigger than the plans we got for you, dean. | 这可比有关你的计划来的重要的多 迪恩 |
[28:40] | You can be replaced. | 你可被取代 |
[28:52] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼东西 |
[28:54] | Go ahead and do it. | 只管放马过来 |
[29:05] | You’re just crazy enough to go, aren’t you? | 你确定要回地狱吗 |
[29:08] | What can I say? I don’t break easy. | 我还能说什么 我绝不轻易妥协 |
[29:12] | Oh, yes… | 好吧 |
[29:18] | …you do. | 你确实如此 |
[29:22] | You just got to know where to apply the right pressure. | 你只是该清楚哪里才能撒野 |
[29:36] | You know the problem with your generation? | 知道你们这代人的问题在哪儿吗 |
[29:40] | Instant gratification. | 太易于满足 |
[29:42] | It’s all now, now, now. | 注重现在 |
[29:44] | No patience, no craftsmanship. | 毫无耐心 没有技艺 |
[29:51] | But I do have to say… | 但我不得不说 |
[29:53] | This knife of yours… | 你的这把刀 |
[29:56] | It’s an exquisite piece. | 还真是件好东西 |
[29:59] | You must tell me where you found it. | 告诉我哪来的 |
[30:05] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[30:07] | I haven’t been up here since poland ’43. | 自去波特兰以来 我好久没来这儿了 |
[30:11] | Truth is, I loathe it. | 事实上 我厌恶这儿 |
[30:13] | It’s chilly. | 寒心的很啊 |
[30:14] | No stink of blood or sizzle of flesh or the wet flap of flayed skin. | 没有血腥味 鲜肉的滋滋声 剥皮后的湿粘 |
[30:19] | I don’t know how you stand it. | 我都不知道你怎么忍受的 |
[30:21] | So, the sooner you cooperate, | 你越早合作 |
[30:23] | The sooner I can finish up with this ghastly | 我就越早解决这恐怖的 |
[30:27] | Angel business and return home to my studies. | 天使任务 回家修行 |
[30:31] | But no rush. | 但别急 |
[30:32] | Let’s take our time… | 让我们来好好 |
[30:35] | Relish the moment. | 品味这一刻 |
[30:40] | Now, I’m going to remove this, but don’t you go smoking out of that meat. | 现在 我要移开这个 别和我词不达意的 |
[30:46] | You won’t get very far. | 得逞不了的 |
[30:55] | Now you tell me where that angel is. | 现在你来告诉我天使在哪 |
[30:59] | No. | 不要 |
[31:01] | No? | 不要 |
[31:04] | No. | 不要 |
[31:07] | I tell you, you kill me. | 我一告诉你 你就会杀了我 |
[31:14] | But I’ll show you. | 但我可以带你去 |
[31:28] | I don’t know, man. | 我搞不明白 伙计 |
[31:30] | Where’s ruby? | 露比去哪了 |
[31:31] | Hey, she’s your hell buddy. | 她可是你的地狱密友啊 |
[31:36] | Little early for that, isn’t it? | 现在喝酒有点早 不是吗 |
[31:40] | It’s 2:00 a.m. somewhere. | 在某处现在才是凌晨两点 |
[31:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:44] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[31:59] | Hello, anna. | 你好啊 安娜 |
[32:00] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[32:02] | How? | 怎么会 |
[32:04] | How did you find us? | 你们怎么找到我们的 |
[32:17] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[32:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:28] | Because they gave him a choice. | 因为这是他们让他做得选择 |
[32:31] | They either kill me… | 他们要么杀了我 |
[32:32] | Or kill you. | 要么就杀了你们 |
[32:36] | I know how their minds work. | 我知道他们是如何打如意算盘的 |
[32:55] | You did the best you could. | 你的选择是对的 |
[32:58] | I forgive you. | 我不会责怪你 |
[33:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:09] | No more tricks. | 不会再有诡计 |
[33:13] | No more running. | 也不会再逃跑了 |
[33:20] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:31] | No. you’re not. | 不 你不需要道歉 |
[33:35] | Not really. | 真的不需要 |
[33:37] | You don’t know the feeling. | 你根本不懂感情 |
[33:38] | Still, we have a history. | 至少 我们曾经经历的那一切 |
[33:43] | -It’s just – orders are orders. | -这只是 -命令就是命令 |
[33:44] | I know. | 我明白的 |
[33:47] | Just make it quick. | 请快点动手 |
[33:52] | Don’t you touch a hair on that poor girl’s head. | 休想碰那个可怜的姑娘一根头发 |
[34:06] | How dare you come in this room… | 你怎么敢进这个房间 |
[34:09] | You pussing sore? | 你活得不耐烦了吗 |
[34:12] | Name-calling. | 真粗俗 |
[34:15] | That hurt my feelings… | 那真是太伤害我的感情了 |
[34:18] | You sanctimonious, fanatical prick. | 你们假装神圣 其实是狂热的激进份子 |
[34:21] | Turn around and walk away now. | 现在马上转身离开 |
[34:23] | Sure. just give us the girl. | 没问题 只要给我们那个姑娘 |
[34:25] | We’ll make sure she gets punished good and proper. | 我们保证会让她得到应有的惩罚 |
[34:29] | You know who we are and what we will do. | 你知道我们是谁 更知道我们的能耐 |
[34:35] | I won’t say it again. | 我不会重复第二次的 |
[34:38] | Leave now… | 立刻离开 |
[34:41] | Or we lay you to waste. | 否则我们就废了你们 |
[34:42] | Think I’ll take my chances. | 我想我想冒险试试 |
[35:01] | Sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[35:03] | Why don’t you go run to daddy? | 为什么不跑回你爸爸怀中去呢 |
[35:15] | Potestas inferna, me confirma. | 咒语 |
[35:19] | Potestas inferna, me confirma. | 咒语 |
[35:23] | Potestas inferma, me confirma! | 咒语 |
[35:29] | Dean, dean, dean… | 迪恩 迪恩啊 迪恩 |
[35:32] | I am so disappointed. | 我真是太失望了 |
[35:34] | You had such promise. | 你答应过我什么来着 |
[35:49] | No! | 不 |
[36:06] | Shut your eyes. | 闭上你们的眼睛 |
[36:08] | Shut your eyes! | 闭上你们的眼睛 |
[36:14] | Shut your eyes! | 闭上你们的眼镜 |
[36:50] | Well, what are you guys waiting for? | 好了 你们这些家伙在等什么 |
[36:52] | Go get anna… | 去找安娜啊 |
[36:54] | Unless, of course, you’re scared. | 当然 除非你们怕了 |
[36:56] | This isn’t over. | 这可没结束 |
[37:00] | Oh, it looks over to me, junkless. | 噢 在我看来都结束了 废物 |
[37:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:16] | Not so much. | 不算太坏 |
[37:18] | What took you so long to get here? | 什么事让你耽搁了这么久才来 |
[37:20] | Sorry I’m late with the demon delivery. | 抱歉因为和恶魔交易所以来迟了 |
[37:22] | I was only being tortured. | 我只是受了点折磨 |
[37:26] | I got to hand it to you, sammy. | 我不得不称赞你 萨姆 |
[37:27] | Bringing them all together all at once — angels and demons. | 让他们这一次都聚到了一块儿 天使和恶魔 |
[37:31] | It was a damn good plan. | 这真他妈的是个好计划 |
[37:33] | Yeah, well, when you got godzilla and mothra on your ass, | 是的 当哥斯拉和巨蛾都追着你不放的时候 |
[37:37] | Best to get out of their way and let them fight. | 你想摆脱他们的最好方式就是让他们互相残杀 |
[37:40] | Yeah, now you’re just bragging. | 对 你现在是在放马后炮 |
[37:42] | So, I guess she’s some big-time angel now, huh? | 那么 我猜她现在应该是个一流的天使了 对吗 |
[37:46] | She must be happy… wherever she is. | 她一定很高兴 无论她在哪儿 |
[37:55] | I doubt it. | 我可不认为 |
[38:03] | Again. | 再说一次 |
[38:14] | I know you heard him. | 我知道你听到他说的了 |
[38:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:17] | Alastair. | 阿拉斯泰尔 |
[38:19] | What he said… | 还有他说的 |
[38:21] | About how I had promise. | 关于我的承诺 |
[38:24] | I heard him. | 我听到了 |
[38:26] | You’re not curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[38:28] | Dean, I’m damn curious. | 迪恩 我好奇得要命 |
[38:30] | But you’re not talking about hell, and I’m not pushing. | 但是你如果不想和我我谈地狱的事 我不会逼你的 |
[38:47] | It wasn’t four months, you know. | 那可不止四个月 你知道的 |
[38:52] | What? | 什么 |
[38:54] | It was four months up here, but down there… | 在人间是四个月 但是在那下面 |
[38:58] | I don’t know. time’s different. | 我也不清楚 时间和这里完全不同 |
[39:03] | It was more like 40 years. | 那就像是有四十年那么长 |
[39:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[39:10] | They, uh… | 他们 |
[39:13] | They sliced and carved and tore at me in ways that you… | 他们用各种方式将我扒皮 钻心 拆骨直到 |
[39:24] | …until there was nothing left. | 直到我粉碎殆尽 |
[39:29] | And then, suddenly… | 但是之后 刹那间 |
[39:32] | I would be whole again… | 我又毫发无伤的出现 |
[39:35] | Like magic… | 就像魔术一样 |
[39:39] | Just so they could start in all over. | 接着他们又会再次重复这一切 |
[39:41] | And alastair… | 而阿拉斯泰尔 |
[39:44] | At the end of every day… | 在每一天结束的时候 |
[39:47] | Every one… | 每一次结束的时候 |
[39:49] | He would come over. | 他都会来 |
[39:52] | And he would make me an offer to take me off the rack… | 他开出了个条件能让我离开行刑台 |
[39:57] | If I put souls on… | 由我去抓那些灵魂放到行刑台 |
[40:02] | …if I started the torturing. | 由我来折磨他们 |
[40:07] | And every day, I told him to stick it where the sun shines. | 而每一天 我都告诉他我会坚持到新生 |
[40:15] | For 30 years, I told him. | 整整30年来 我都这样跟他说的 |
[40:19] | But then I couldn’t do it anymore, sammy. | 但我无法再忍受了 萨姆 |
[40:24] | I couldn’t. | 无法忍受了 |
[40:29] | And I got off that rack. | 之后我离开了那个行刑台 |
[40:32] | God help me, I got right off it, and I started ripping them apart. | 上帝给予了帮助 我可以远离那一切了 而则我开始折磨他们 |
[40:44] | I lost count of how many souls. | 我都不记得了我折磨过多少灵魂 |
[40:50] | The — the things that I did to them. | 这 这就是我对他们干过的事 |
[41:00] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[41:05] | Dean, look, you held out for 30 years. | 迪恩 听着 你坚持了30年 |
[41:07] | That’s longer than anyone would have. | 没人能像你一样坚持那么久 |
[41:26] | How I feel… | 要我怎么说 |
[41:31] | This… | 这 |
[41:34] | Inside me… | 我内心深处 |
[41:39] | I wish I couldn’t feel anything, sammy. | 我希望不再记得那些 萨姆 |
[41:46] | I wish I couldn’t feel a damn thing. | 我希望我不再记得那该死的每一件事 |