时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Hi,dean. it’s me — lilith. | 好啊 迪恩 我是莉莉丝 |
[00:14] | You are not real! | 你不是真的莉莉丝 |
[00:15] | What’s the matter,dean? | 你怎么了 迪恩 |
[00:16] | Don’t you remember all the fun you had down there? | 难道你忘了在这里的欢乐时光吗 |
[00:18] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[00:20] | Hello again,dean. | 又见到你了 迪恩 |
[00:23] | Don’t you recognize me? ugh! | 不记得我了吗 |
[00:25] | But we were so close… in hell. | 我们在地狱里可走的挺近的 |
[00:27] | Alastair. | 阿拉斯泰尔 |
[00:29] | They sliced… | 他们用各种方式将我扒皮 |
[00:31] | Carved… | 钻心 |
[00:33] | And tore at me in ways that you… | 拆骨直到 |
[00:37] | And alastair would make me an offer to | 阿拉斯泰尔给我开出了离开邢台的条件是 |
[00:39] | Take me off the rack if I started the torturing. | 让我去折磨那些被禁锢的灵魂 |
[00:42] | And every day,i told him to stick it where the sun shines. | 而每一天 我都告诉他我会坚持到新生 |
[00:46] | For 30 years,I told him. | 整整30年来 我都这样跟他说 |
[00:48] | Then I couldn’t do it anymore,sammy. | 但我无法再忍受了 萨姆 |
[00:50] | And I got off that rack. | 之后我离开了那个行刑台 |
[00:52] | And I started ripping them apart. | 而我则开始折磨它们 |
[00:57] | I lost count of how many souls. | 我都不记得了我折磨过多少灵魂 |
[01:24] | Aw,come on. | 不是吧 |
[01:28] | Ohh,crap. | 我靠 |
[01:38] | What the hell?! | 见鬼了吧 |
[01:58] | You? | 是你 |
[02:00] | I-it’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[02:03] | You stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[02:06] | You stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[02:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:40] | What’s it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得我是在干嘛 |
[02:43] | Like you’re looking for a job. | 像是在找工作 |
[02:45] | Yahtzee. | 那像是掷骰子的游戏 |
[02:52] | We just finished a job like two hours ago. | 我们2个小时前刚干完活 |
[02:55] | Adrenaline’s still pumping,I guess. | 肾上腺素还在分泌我猜 |
[02:57] | So,what do you think… | 你怎么说 |
[02:58] | Cedar rapids,tulsa,or chi-town? | 锡达拉皮兹 塔尔萨还是芝加哥 |
[03:01] | I am all for working. I really am. | 我把所有的力气都用在这事上 我说的是真的 |
[03:04] | But you got us chasing cases nonstop for like a month now. | 不过你带着咱俩马不停蹄的猎杀快1个月了 |
[03:08] | We need sleep. ah,we can sleep when we’re dead. | -我们得睡觉 -等我们死了就可以睡了 |
[03:11] | You’re exhausted,dean. | 你已经精疲力竭了 迪恩 |
[03:12] | I’m good. no,you’re not. | -我很好 -不 才不是 |
[03:13] | You’re running on fumes,and you can’t run forever. | 你带着怒气在猎杀 但你不能一辈子这样下去 |
[03:15] | And what am I running from? | 我带着什么在猎杀恶魔 |
[03:20] | From what you told me. | 带着你告诉我的那些事 |
[03:24] | Or are we pretending that never happened? | 还是我们在假装那些事从没发生过 |
[03:30] | Stratton,nebraska — farm town. | 内布拉斯加州 斯坦顿 一个农场小镇 |
[03:32] | A man gets hacked to death in a locked room inside a locked house. | 一男子被砍死在一个大门和房间都上锁的屋子里 |
[03:36] | No signs of forced entry. | 没有侵入的迹象 |
[03:37] | Sounds like a ghost. | 听起来想鬼魂 |
[03:40] | Yes,it does. | 当然是 |
[05:07] | Boy,three bedrooms,two baths,and one homicide. | 3个卧室 2个浴室外加1个杀人犯 |
[05:11] | This place is gonna sell like hotcakes. | 这地方和蛋糕一样受欢迎 |
[05:33] | Hey,check this out. | 来看看这里 |
[05:39] | It’s probably a dumbwaiter. | 可能是小型升降机 |
[05:41] | All these old houses had them. | 大多数老房子都有这玩意儿 |
[05:44] | Know-it-all. | 真是无所不知啊 |
[05:46] | What? | 什么? |
[05:47] | What? | 什么? |
[05:48] | You said… | 你说.. |
[05:49] | What? | 我说什么了 |
[05:51] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[05:58] | Well,no bloodstains,fresh coat of paint,this is a bunch of bubkes. | 没有血迹,刚上的墙面漆 挺不错的 |
[06:02] | Needle’s all over the place. | 这插满了针 |
[06:05] | Yeah — power lines. | 是电线 |
[06:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:08] | So,uh… | 那么… |
[06:17] | Well,that’s super-disturbing. | 这是最烦人的 |
[06:19] | Think it got left behind? | 难不成在这地方弄完之后留下的 |
[06:21] | By who? | 谁会这么干 |
[06:22] | Unless bill gibson likes to play with doll heads. | 除非比尔 吉布森喜欢玩娃娃头 |
[06:32] | I thought you said this place was still for sale. | 我想你说过这地方还在出售中 |
[06:34] | Apparently,it’s not. | 显然不是了 |
[06:43] | Come on,buster! | 来啊 巴斯特 |
[06:49] | What do you think? it’s nice,right? | 觉得怎么样 很漂亮不是么 |
[06:53] | Did anyone bother to check if we get a signal out here? | 谁在我们来之前会无聊的来这里看房 |
[06:57] | Actually,i did,kate. | 是我 凯特 |
[06:59] | But we decided to move anyway,just to ruin your life. | 总之我们决定搬家的时候就已经毁了你的一生了 |
[07:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:04] | Let’s unpack. | 把行李卸下来 |
[07:06] | Uncle ted,please back me up here. | 泰德叔叔 把我的放这里就行了 |
[07:08] | Kid’s right,bri. you’re ruining her life. | 孩子是对的 布莱恩 你毁了她的一切 |
[07:10] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[07:11] | Thanks for the help,une ted. | 多谢 泰德叔叔 |
[07:12] | I call it like I see it,buddy. | 我只是说了大实话 伙计 |
[07:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[07:16] | Be nice. | 很棒 |
[07:17] | I am nice. | 我当然棒 |
[07:21] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[07:22] | We do okay? | 干的还不错吧 |
[07:24] | I don’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[07:36] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[07:40] | Can I help you? | 我能帮上什么忙么 |
[07:41] | Hi. are you the new owner? | 你是新的房主 |
[07:43] | Yeah. you guys are…? | 是的 你们是… |
[07:45] | This is mr. stanwyk. I’m mr. babar. | 这位是斯坦威先生 我是巴巴尔先生 |
[07:49] | County code enforcement. | 城镇执行处的 |
[07:51] | We had the building inspected last week. | 这房子我们已经检查过了 |
[07:54] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[07:55] | Asbestos in the walls,a gas leak — yeah,i’d say we got a problem. | 的确有点小问题 我们在墙壁内侧发现了石棉会导致漏气 |
[08:00] | Asbestos? meaning what? | 石棉 什么意思 |
[08:02] | Meaning until this house is up to code,it’s uninhabitable. | 直到我们确定没有问题 否则这里不能住 |
[08:06] | You’re saying we can’t stay here? | 你在说我们不能住这儿 |
[08:08] | It’s a health hazard. you don’t want to. | 会有健康危害 我想你不会希望看到 |
[08:10] | Hold up. we just drove 400 miles. | 等等 我们刚开了400英里的车来这里 |
[08:13] | There’s a motel just down the road. | 这条路往下开就是汽车旅馆 |
[08:15] | Till this gets cleaned up,I suggest you stay there. | 挺干净的 我建议住那里 |
[08:18] | All right,and what if we don’t? | 好吧 如果不同意呢 |
[08:20] | Well,you get a fine,you go to jail. | 你会吃到罚单并坐牢 |
[08:22] | Pick your poison. | 后果自负 |
[08:32] | One night. | 就一晚 |
[08:33] | One night,and I’ll take care of everything,a.s.a.p. — I promise. | 就一晚 我会尽快解决这一切 我保证 |
[08:37] | Yeah,you do that. | 做的好 |
[08:38] | Another motel? | 又是汽车旅馆 |
[08:41] | Awesome,dad. | 真是好极了 老爸 |
[08:42] | I hope this one has hooker sheets,like the last one. | 我希望这家也会有妓女清单 就像昨晚那家一样 |
[08:44] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[08:46] | Come on,danny! | 上车了 丹尼 |
[08:50] | What did the room look like when you found it,mrs. curry? | 当你发现时房子里的情况是什么样 凯瑞太太 |
[08:53] | I already told the local boys — there was blood… | 我已经和当地的警察说过了 那儿有血 |
[08:56] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[08:57] | And mr. gibson — where was he? | 那吉布森先生 他的尸体在哪儿 |
[09:00] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[09:03] | How long have you been cleaning mr. gibson’s house? | 你花了多少时间才将吉布森先生的屋子打扫干净 |
[09:05] | Mm. about five years. | 大概五年左右 |
[09:07] | So you knew him pretty well. | 这么说你应该非常了解他 |
[09:08] | Oh,not really well. he was real private. | 不能算非常 他完全过着与世隔绝的生活 |
[09:11] | Not the easiest man. | 但生活却一点都不简单 |
[09:12] | Not that I blame him. | 我不是在责备他 |
[09:14] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[09:15] | His wife dies in childbirth. | 他妻子在分娩时过世了 |
[09:17] | Daughter hangs herself in the attic 20 years later. | 20年后 女儿又在阁楼上上吊自杀 |
[09:19] | I’d be bitter,too. | 我都觉得难以接受 |
[09:21] | I think I got some pictures. | 我想我留了些照片 |
[09:30] | Here. | 给 |
[09:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Can we keep these? | 可以给我们吗 |
[09:37] | Suit yourself. | 没问题 |
[09:38] | Now,why’d the daughter kill herself? | 那个女儿为什么要自杀呢 |
[09:41] | I don’t know. that was before my time. | 我不清楚 那是在我来之前的事了 |
[09:43] | Did you ever notice anything odd in the house when you were cleaning it? | 你在打扫时有没有发现什么奇怪的东西吗 |
[09:45] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[09:46] | Like,you know,like lights going on and off, | 比如 像灯会忽闪忽闪 |
[09:49] | Things not being where you left them. | 东西会移位 |
[09:51] | No. | 都没有 |
[09:54] | Well,maybe there was one thing. | 不过 到是有一件事 |
[09:56] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[09:57] | Well,sometimes,I thought I heard like a… | 有时候 我觉得我听到 |
[10:00] | Rustling in the walls. | 墙里面的沙沙声 |
[10:02] | – Like a rat? – yeah. | -像有只老鼠 -是的 |
[10:04] | Must have been some big sons of guns out there,huh? | 说不定是某些小王八羔子在外面恶作剧呢 |
[10:07] | Wouldn’t know. never saw any. | 不知道 一个人影都没见到过 |
[10:09] | Do you happen to know | 你知道 |
[10:11] | where mrs. gibson and her daughter were buried? | 吉布森太太和她女儿被埋葬在哪里吗 |
[10:13] | Ah,they were both cremated. | 他们都是火葬的 |
[10:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:17] | So it probably wasn’t the mom or the daughter. | 看来这不可能和妈妈或是女儿有关 |
[10:20] | Whose ghost was it? | 那个鬼究竟是谁 |
[10:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:23] | But I say we give that place a real once-over and see. | 不过我知道我们需要回到那儿进行一次彻底的调查 |
[10:33] | Code enforcement,my ass. there’s no asbestos. | 强制规定 一派胡言 根本就没有石棉 |
[10:35] | – You sure? – hell yes. | -你确定 -是的 |
[10:36] | I’ve built enough homes to know that. | 我修过那么多房子绝对可以肯定了 |
[10:39] | No gas leak,either. | 根本就没有煤气泄漏 |
[10:40] | Who were those guys? | 那那两个家伙是谁 |
[10:41] | Not from the county — I can tell you that. | 绝不是乡下的人 这是我唯一可以肯定的 |
[10:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[11:03] | I just thought I saw something,that’s all. | 我只是觉得我刚才看到了什么 就是这样 |
[11:09] | It — it’s gonna be great here,kate. | 在 在这儿一切都会好起来的 凯特 |
[11:12] | It really is. | 真的 |
[11:15] | Yeah,mom. | 当然 妈妈 |
[11:17] | I’m sure. | 我相信 |
[11:18] | Everything’s gonna change. | 所有都会变的 |
[11:27] | Danny! are you unpacking? | 丹尼 你在收拾你的东西吗 |
[11:31] | Uh,yeah. I’m almost finished. | 是的 我就快收拾好了 |
[12:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[12:16] | I’m danny. | 我是丹尼 |
[12:31] | “zucchini will grow,but the soil is too acidic for beets.” | 南瓜很易种植 但种植甜菜就需要酸度较大的土壤 |
[12:35] | Do you understand any of this? | 你懂这些吗 |
[12:37] | Can you smell that? | 你有闻到那味道吗 |
[12:42] | That. | 那味道 |
[12:43] | It smells like a raccoon died up there or something. | 闻起来就像是有一只浣熊或是什么东西死在那里面一样 |
[12:46] | That’s pleasant. thank you. | 那很幽默 谢谢 |
[12:47] | Can I continue having a conversation with myself? | 我可以继续我刚才的自言自语吗 |
[12:50] | Well,i’m listening. | 嘿 我在听呢 |
[12:52] | A…vegetable garden. | 一个…蔬菜园 |
[13:00] | What are we doing,bri? | 我们这是在干嘛 布莱恩 |
[13:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:04] | Us…on a farm… | 我们 在一个农场 |
[13:07] | Talking about zucchini. | 讨论南瓜 |
[13:12] | It’s gonna be different. | 这里将来一定会不一样的 |
[13:16] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[13:20] | We’re gonna be happy. | 我们一定会很幸福的 |
[13:22] | And if we’re not? | 但是如果没有呢 |
[13:25] | We will be. | 一定会 |
[13:26] | We have to be. | 必须幸福 |
[13:28] | I can’t put the kids through another year like the last. | 我不能让孩子们再重蹈去年的覆辙 |
[13:40] | Crap. | 真胡来 |
[13:42] | So,what now? | 现在该做什么 |
[13:45] | We could tell them the truth. | 我们可以直接告诉他们事实的真相 |
[13:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:48] | No,not really. | 不 不是真的 |
[13:58] | Hey,guys! you’re gonna want to come see this! | 嘿 你们俩 过来看看这个 |
[14:06] | What the… | 这是什么 |
[14:13] | Crayon. | 蜡笔 |
[14:16] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[14:18] | Get your butt down here! | 给我乖乖下来 |
[14:20] | – Tell you what,if my kid did this. – he’s not your kid,ted. | -告诉你 如果是我的孩子这么做 -他不是你的孩子 泰德 |
[14:23] | Just butt out. | 别管这事 |
[14:27] | Hey. go easy on him. | 嘿 别太严厉了 |
[14:29] | The teacher said he might act out. | 他老师说过他也许只是在发泄 |
[14:34] | Hey,buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[14:36] | Something you want to tell me and your mom? | 是不是有事该向我和你妈妈坦白 |
[14:39] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我干的 |
[14:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:44] | Look,just tell me the truth,and all you got to do is clean it up,okay? | 听着 你只要说实话 然后把它清理干净就行了 明白吗 |
[14:48] | No punishment. | 不会处罚你的 |
[14:49] | But I didn’t. | 但不是我干的 |
[14:51] | The girl in the walls did it. | 是墙里的那个女孩子干的 |
[14:53] | The girl in the walls? | 墙里的女孩 |
[14:54] | She wants you to go and me to stay. | 她希望你们离开这儿而让我留下来 |
[14:56] | All right,one last time — the truth,buddy. | 行了 最后一次 实话 小家伙 |
[14:59] | That is the truth. | 那就是实话 |
[15:01] | I can stay,but she hates grown-ups,and if you don’t leave, | 我可以留下来 但是她讨厌大人 如果你们不离开 |
[15:04] | She’s gonna get really,really mad! | 她真的真的会发狂 |
[15:05] | All right,go to your room. | 好吧 回房间去 |
[15:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[15:14] | If andy were here,he’d believe me! | 如果安迪在这儿 他一定信我 |
[15:16] | Upstairs — now! | 上楼去 马上 |
[15:31] | It’s okay,buster. it’s okay. | 没事的 巴斯特 没事的 |
[15:35] | I hate it here,too. | 我也不喜欢这儿 |
[15:40] | Ew,buster! gross! | 巴斯特 恶心 |
[15:43] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[15:54] | Oh,my god. | 天呐 |
[15:56] | Oh,god. | 神啊 |
[16:06] | – Ew! ew! – it’s okay. | -额哦 -没事 |
[16:07] | Katie,baby,baby. calm down and tell us what happened. | 卡蒂 宝贝 宝贝 冷静下来告诉我们怎么回事 |
[16:10] | I just got molested by casper the pervy ghost! | 我刚刚被令人毛骨悚然的类似鬼马精灵的鬼骚扰 |
[16:12] | – That’s what happened! – ghost? | -这就是经过 -鬼 |
[16:14] | Yes,dad — a ghost! | 是的 爸爸 一只鬼 |
[16:15] | It’s the girl in the walls! | 是墙里的女孩 |
[16:16] | Who?! | 谁 |
[16:18] | Both of you,knock it off. | 你们两个都给我住嘴 |
[16:22] | We heard screams. what’s going on? | 我们听见尖叫声 出什么事了 |
[16:25] | Oh,you two! did you touch my daughter?! | 你们两个碰过我女儿了 |
[16:27] | What? no. | 什么 没有 |
[16:29] | Who are you guys? | 你们俩是谁 |
[16:30] | Relax,please. | 放轻松点 |
[16:31] | You have a ghost. | 你们遇见鬼了 |
[16:33] | A ghost. | 鬼 |
[16:34] | I told you! it’s the girl! | 我告诉过你 是个女孩 |
[16:36] | Both of you,relax. | 你们俩都放轻松点 |
[16:38] | What are you guys playing? | 你们演的是哪出戏 |
[16:40] | Your family’s in danger. you need to get out of the house now. | 你们一家都有危险 需要马上离开这房子 |
[16:45] | What the hell? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[16:46] | Nobody move! | 所有人都别动 |
[16:51] | Buster! | 巴斯特 |
[16:55] | Buster! | 巴斯特 |
[16:57] | Buster? | 巴斯特 |
[17:04] | Buster! buster! | 巴斯特 巴斯特 |
[17:07] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西 |
[17:24] | Buster! | 巴斯特 |
[17:25] | Go back inside. | 回屋内去 |
[17:27] | Go! | 快去 |
[17:30] | We are not the bad guys,but you’re in danger. | 我们不是坏人 但你们有危险 |
[17:33] | First thing’s first. | 当务之急 |
[17:34] | You got to get your family out of here. | 你带家人离开这儿 |
[17:40] | Head to the motel I was talking about. | 去我曾说过的汽车旅馆 |
[17:42] | You’ll be safe there. | 在那儿你们会比较安全 |
[17:43] | What are you two gonna do? | 你们俩要做什么 |
[17:45] | Oh… | 噢不 |
[17:47] | Oh,come on! | 噢 见鬼 |
[17:55] | Oh,come on! | 噢 去死 |
[18:01] | Dude,the guns are gone. | 伙计 枪都不见了 |
[18:03] | So is the… | 其他的也是 |
[18:06] | Basically,everything is gone. | 基本上 什么都没了 |
[18:08] | Truck’s no good. | 卡车也坏了 |
[18:10] | Both tires slashed. | 四轮胎都被砍破了 |
[18:12] | What kind of ghost messes with a man’s wheels?! | 什么样的鬼会搞轮胎啊 |
[18:15] | What’s going on? what’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[18:19] | She’s there! she’s there! | 她在那儿 在那儿 |
[18:21] | Where?! | 哪里 |
[18:22] | She was right there in the woods! | 就那儿 灌木丛中 |
[18:25] | What’s a ghost doing outside? | 鬼会在外面干吗 |
[18:27] | You want to stay and find out? | 你想留下来查个究竟吗 |
[18:29] | Everybody inside. | 所有人都进屋去 |
[18:31] | Are you crazy? we need to get the hell out of here! | 你疯了吗 我们该离开这个鬼地方 |
[18:33] | In what?! this ghost is hunting us! | 去哪里 这鬼正在追杀我们 |
[18:36] | Everybody back inside now! move! | 所有人马上进屋 快 |
[18:41] | Whatever’s outside,it can’t get in this circle. | 无论外面的是什么东西 都跨不进这个圈 |
[18:44] | As long as the salt line is unbroken,this is the safest place to be. | 只要盐圈不坏 这里就是最安全的地方 |
[18:48] | Safe from ghosts? | 免于恶鬼的追杀吗 |
[18:50] | Yes,as a matter of fact. | 对 事实就是如此 |
[18:52] | Okay. I’m not listening to this anymore. | 好的 我不会再听这鬼话了 |
[18:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:56] | I got to get my family out of here. let’s go. | 我要带我家人离开这里 我们走 |
[18:58] | Nobody’s going anywhere until we kill this thing. | 除非我们杀了这鬼东西不然没人能离开 |
[19:00] | Sir,please. this is what we do. | 先生别这样 我们就是干这行的 |
[19:02] | Just…trust us. | 请相信我们 |
[19:04] | You hunt ghosts? | 你们猎杀鬼 |
[19:06] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[19:07] | Like scooby-doo? | 像史酷比 |
[19:11] | Better. | 更厉害点 |
[19:14] | You saw her outside,right? | 你在外面见过她是吧 |
[19:16] | Okay. does she look like either one of these girls? | 好的 是这俩女孩中一个吗 |
[19:21] | Her. | 是她 |
[19:23] | She was paler and a lot dirtier,but that was her. | 她更苍白脏点 但确实是她 |
[19:26] | That’s the girl in the walls. | 那是墙里的女孩 |
[19:28] | So it’s the daughter? | 所以是女儿 |
[19:30] | That girl in the picture — she-she’s dead? | 照片里的女孩 死了吗 |
[19:35] | She killed herself inside this house. | 她在这屋里自杀了 |
[19:43] | So,what — the maid got her story wrong? | 为什么女佣要歪曲她的故事呢 |
[19:46] | Rebecca wasn’t cremated? | 丽贝卡没有被火化吗 |
[19:47] | Unless her spirit’s just attached to something inside the house. | 除非她的思想同屋内的某种东西相联结 |
[19:49] | She hung herself in the attic,right? | 她在顶楼上吊自杀的吗 |
[19:51] | You want to babysit? I’ll check it out. | 你想照看他们吗 我去一探究竟 |
[19:54] | Look — I don’t care who hung themselves where. | 听着 我不管谁在哪里上吊自杀了 |
[19:56] | – Maybe something is going on here,but — it’s a spirit,man. | -也许正发生着什么 但 -是思想 伙计 |
[19:59] | No,it’s just some backwoods hillbilly bitch, | 不是 只是一些边远地区的乡下贱妇 |
[20:01] | And I’m not about to sit around here | 我才不会因此 |
[20:02] | Waiting for her to go all “deliverance” on my ass. | 而坐等她来拯救我的危机 |
[20:04] | – Well,nobody’s leaving the house. – stop me. | -没人可以离开这房子 -阻止我看看 |
[20:10] | Listen,man. I’ve got a gun. | 听着 伙计 我有枪 |
[20:13] | You don’t get your ass back in that circle, | 不回到圈内 |
[20:15] | You’re gonna have yourself a third hole. | 就让你身上穿洞 |
[20:26] | Dude,you don’t have a gun. | 伙计 你没枪 |
[20:27] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[20:29] | I’m not letting that bastard or anyone else die tonight. | 今晚我不会让那杂种的或其他人死 |
[20:33] | You cool? | 冷静了没 |
[20:36] | Go. | 走 |
[20:43] | Hey. fonzie. | 嗨 酷男 |
[20:46] | Question for you. | 问你个问题 |
[20:49] | This indestructible force field made out of salt… | 这个用盐围成的不可破坏的力量区域 |
[20:51] | Have to be kosher stuff,or what? | 必须是洁净或什么吧 |
[20:54] | Knock it off,ted. | 别说了 特德 |
[21:02] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[21:24] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:28] | All right,everybody stay calm. | 好吧 所有人保持镇定 |
[21:30] | She’s a ghost. she can’t come in the circle. | 她是只鬼 进不到圈子里的 |
[21:51] | I thought you said ghosts couldn’t cross the circle. | 你不是说鬼魂不能跨过这个圈吗 |
[21:53] | They can’t. she’s not a ghost. | 是不能 所以她不是鬼 |
[21:55] | Shoot her! shoot her! | 开枪射她 射她 |
[21:56] | yeah,about that… | 这恐怕 |
[21:57] | Go,go,go! move! | 快跑 快 快 |
[22:24] | Hey. you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:27] | – Where is everybody? – hiding. | -其他人在哪 -藏起来了 |
[22:28] | All right,go get them. go. go get them. | 好吧 把他们找出来 快去 |
[22:30] | So,it’s not a ghost. | 那不是鬼 |
[22:32] | – So,it’s just a girl? – it’s not just a girl. it’s psycho nell. | -只是个女孩 -不只是个女孩 是疯子内尔 |
[22:35] | I’m telling you,man — humans. | 要我说 绝对是个人 |
[22:36] | So,who is she,then? | 那她是谁 |
[22:38] | I don’t know. maybe it’s the daughter,rebecca. | 不知道 也许是那个女儿 丽贝卡 |
[22:40] | Maybe she didn’t hang herself. | 也许她没上吊自杀 |
[22:41] | Dude,no. she’d have to be like 50 years old by now. | 不可能 否则她现在都50岁了 |
[22:42] | Well,i don’t know. what’d you find in the attic? | 我不清楚 你在阁楼上找到什么没 |
[22:44] | Some old junk. I found rebecca’s diary. that’s about it. | 基本是些破烂 我找到了丽贝卡的日记 |
[22:47] | I wish you’d found a howitzer. | 我还指望你找个榴弹炮来呢 |
[22:49] | Listen,we got to get this family safe. | 听着 我们必须保证这家人的安全 |
[22:51] | I mean,it’s just a human,so they can make a run for it. | 那只是个人 这样他们可以逃走 |
[22:53] | We just got to hold her off. | 我们只要拖住她 |
[22:54] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[22:55] | Danny! ted! we got to go! | 丹尼 泰德 我们得走了 |
[22:57] | I’m good! | 我在儿 |
[22:58] | Danny! come on! | 丹尼 快出来 |
[23:00] | Danny,buddy,we got to go! | 丹尼 伙计 我们要走了 |
[23:01] | Told you it was some crazy bitch. | 我告诉过你们那是个疯婆娘 |
[23:02] | yes,you did. | 是 你说了 |
[23:04] | Hey,uh,head to town. we’ll take it from here,okay? | 到镇上去 我们随后就到 |
[23:06] | Danny,come on,baby! we’re leaving! | 丹尼 宝贝 我们要出发了 |
[23:08] | Danny,we got to go! | 丹尼 要走了 |
[23:16] | Brian,where — where is he? | 布莱恩 他 他在哪里 |
[23:22] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[23:28] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[23:29] | Suse,suse,suse,suse. | 苏萨 苏萨 苏萨 苏萨 |
[23:30] | We will find danny. I promise you. | 我们会找到他的 我保证 |
[23:32] | No! | 不 |
[23:33] | No,take kate and go now. | 带上凯特 立刻就走 |
[23:35] | Now! while you still have a chance! | 马上 趁还有机会 |
[23:36] | Not without danny! no way! | 没找到丹尼我不走 绝不 |
[23:37] | I am not going out there with mom alone! | 我不要单独跟妈妈走到外面去 |
[23:39] | She’s right. she’s right. | 她说的没错 她是对的 |
[23:40] | Until we find your son | 在我们找到你们儿子前 |
[23:41] | the safest place for you right now is in the shed. | 车棚是最安全的地方 |
[23:44] | I am not going in there,either. | 我也不去那里 |
[23:46] | Yes,you are. | 你必须去 |
[23:47] | It is the best defense. | 那里最安全 |
[23:48] | The windows are boarded up. it’s got one door. | 窗都封死了 而且只有一个门 |
[23:50] | It’s our best shot right now. | 那儿是我们目前最好的选择 |
[23:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:54] | Suse,kate…go. | 苏萨 凯特 走吧 |
[23:56] | Go. | 快去 |
[23:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:00] | You and me will take the outside. | 你跟我看着外面 |
[24:01] | You two take the house. | 你们两去屋里 |
[24:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[24:16] | She’s human. she had to come from somewhere. | 她是人 肯定要有个住处 |
[24:25] | You smell that? | 你受得了这味儿 |
[24:27] | Every day. | 习惯了 |
[24:52] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[25:28] | You’re not going down there. | 你不能下去 |
[25:32] | Well,do you want to? | 那你下去 |
[25:39] | Please nobody grab my leg. please nobody grab my leg. | 千万别拽我的脚 千万别拽我的脚 |
[26:08] | Dog — it’s what’s for dinner. | 狗 晚餐吃的 |
[26:14] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[26:15] | Find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah — her kitchen. | 找到了 她的厨房 |
[26:20] | Her what? | 她的什么 |
[27:38] | Look…why are we just standing here? | 我们为什么要一直傻站在这儿 |
[27:41] | Let’s go in. let’s check the house. | 我们进去吧 检查下房子 |
[27:43] | We have to wait for those guys to get back,okay? | 我们必须在这里等他们回来 明白吗 |
[27:46] | Sam,it’s me. help me out. | 萨姆 是我 让我进去 |
[27:55] | Did you get danny? | 你们找到丹尼了吗 |
[28:01] | No. | 没有 |
[28:03] | No? | 没找到 |
[28:04] | W-well,where’s ted? | 那泰德在哪 |
[28:06] | He’s outside. | 在外面 |
[28:07] | Well,why doesn’t he come inside? | 为什么他不进来 |
[28:14] | Because I had to carry him out. | 因为我还得把他带出去 |
[28:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:19] | What does — what does that mean? | 那是 那是什么意思 |
[28:21] | What does that mean that you’re sorry? | 你说对不起是什么意思 |
[28:23] | Are you saying that he’s dead? | 你是说他死了吗 |
[28:25] | No. he’s not saying that he’s dead. | 不 他没说他死了 |
[28:27] | You’re not saying that,are you? | 你不是这个意思 对吗 |
[28:30] | We were in the walls,and she attacked. | 我们在墙里 然后她袭击我们 |
[28:33] | And I couldn’t get to him in time. | 我没能及时救到他 |
[28:38] | Uncle ted is dead? | 泰德叔叔死了 |
[28:43] | I shouldn’t have left him alone. | 我不该让他单独留下的 |
[28:49] | I’m very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:04] | We’ll find him,suse. we will. | 我们会找到他的 苏萨 一定会的 |
[29:06] | Where else is there to look? | 还有哪里没查过 |
[29:08] | Danny’s dead,isn’t he? | 丹尼死了 对不对 |
[29:09] | – No,suse. – why not? | -不 苏萨 -为什么不会 |
[29:11] | She killed my brother,now she killed my son. | 她杀了我弟弟 现在又杀了我儿子 |
[29:13] | No,danny is alive. | 不 丹尼还活着 |
[29:15] | No. no,he isn’t. | 不 不 他死了 |
[29:17] | Yes,he is. | 不 他活着 |
[29:18] | Do you remember what he said | 你还记得他说的 |
[29:20] | about the girl who lived in the walls? | 住在墙里的女孩吗 |
[29:22] | She said he could stay. | 她说他可以留着 |
[29:23] | No. | 不 |
[29:25] | No. | 不 |
[29:26] | I just don’t understand why this happens to us. | 我就是不懂为什么我们要受这种罪 |
[29:29] | I mean,we’re good people. we’re a good family. | 我们是好人 是很好的一家人 |
[29:33] | What happened to andy happened,okay? | 安迪的事已经发生了 |
[29:36] | I cannot change that. | 我对它无能为力 |
[29:37] | But I will find danny. I promise you. | 但我会找到丹尼的 我保证 |
[29:41] | And when I do,we are gonna be fine. | 我找到他之后 一切就都会好了 |
[29:43] | You and me,the kids — we’re gonna be fine. | 你和我 还有孩子们 我们都会没事的 |
[30:06] | Andy your son? | 安迪是你儿子 |
[30:12] | Oldest. | 长子 |
[30:17] | He got himself killed in a car accident last year. | 他去年出车祸死了 |
[30:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:25] | Nearly tore suse and I apart. | 我和苏萨差点为此崩溃 |
[30:29] | Still could,i imagine. | 而且恐怕现在还没缓过来 |
[30:36] | That’s why we moved here. | 所以我们搬到这里来 |
[30:37] | Fresh air,fresh start. | 新的环境 新的开始 |
[30:40] | Not even my line. | 甚至不是我说的 |
[30:43] | Marriage counselor. | 婚姻顾问 |
[30:46] | Or she might be right. | 或许她说的对 |
[30:47] | After all,what could possibly go wrong in the country? | 毕竟 在乡下 没什么是过不去的 |
[30:57] | I’m getting your son back. | 我会把你的儿子找回来 |
[31:00] | If it’s the last godforsaken thing I do. | 如果这是我能做的最后一件善事 |
[31:06] | Why do you care so much? | 你为什么这么在意 |
[31:11] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[31:15] | We got to talk. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[31:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:18] | Rebecca’s diary. I just finished reading it. | 丽贝卡的日记 我刚读完它 |
[31:21] | And? | 然后呢 |
[31:22] | That girl back there — | 在那后面的女孩 |
[31:24] | I’m pretty sure she was Rebecca’s daughter. | 我敢肯定她是丽贝卡的女儿 |
[31:27] | Rebecca had a kid? | 丽贝卡有个小孩 |
[31:28] | It’s all she talks about — being pregnant, | 她说的都是这个 怀孕了 |
[31:30] | Being ashamed of being pregnant. | 因怀孕而感到羞耻 |
[31:32] | Geez. rent “Juno.” get over it. | 天啊 让”朱诺”(婚神星)搞定它吧 |
[31:33] | Wait — why kill herself after the baby? | 等等 为什么孩子出生后她还要自杀 |
[31:35] | Maybe because her dad called her a dirty little whore and | 或许因为他爸爸叫她肮脏的小妓女 |
[31:38] | Said he was gonna lock the baby up | 还说他要把那小孩锁起来 |
[31:39] | where nobody could ever see it. | 不让任何人看见 |
[31:41] | Why would he say that? | 他会什么要那样说 |
[31:45] | Oh,gross. | 那孩子也是他的 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[31:48] | So the daddy was the baby-daddy,too? | 也就说 爸爸是孩子的爸爸 |
[31:50] | Dude was a monster,Dean. | 这家伙是个混球 迪恩 |
[31:54] | A story ripped from austrian headlines. | 听起来像奥地利的新闻故事 |
[31:56] | Humans,man. | 这可是人 兄弟 |
[31:58] | So she’s been locked up in this house her whole life? | 她一生都被锁在这栋房子里 |
[32:00] | You saw her eyes. | 你看过她的眼睛 |
[32:02] | Has she ever seen light? she’s barely human. | 她有看过光吗 不能说是人类了 |
[32:04] | Okay,so,what,then? | 好 那是什么呢 |
[32:05] | She’s kept caged up like an animal, | 她像动物一样被关了起来 |
[32:07] | And then she busts out and ganks dear dad, | 然后她冲了出来 杀了她爸爸 |
[32:10] | Old dad/granddad? | 老爸 爷爷 |
[32:11] | I guess. | 我想 |
[32:12] | Well,can’t say I blame her. | 不能说我会怪她 |
[32:14] | I’m sure her life was hell,Dean. | 我敢肯定她的生活就像地狱 迪恩 |
[32:15] | That doesn’t mean she gets a free pass for a murder spree. | 那也不能说明她可以随意杀人 |
[32:18] | Like you know what hell’s like. | 好像你知道地狱是怎么样的 |
[32:19] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[32:21] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[32:23] | So,where do we find her? | 那我们在哪可以找到她 |
[32:29] | Kid’s got to eat,right? | 孩子总归要吃 对吧 |
[32:32] | What? | 什么 |
[32:33] | He kept her hidden,locked up… | 他把她藏起来 并锁了起来 |
[32:36] | But he had to feed her,didn’t he? | 但他总要给她吃的 不是吗 |
[32:38] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[32:39] | I think I know where. | 我想我知道在哪 |
[34:01] | He could have kept her hidden down here for years. | 他本来可以把她藏在下面好几年 |
[34:03] | Kept her fed. nobody would ever know. | 给她吃的 没人会知道这事 |
[34:09] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[34:11] | Danny! watch out. I’m going down. | 丹尼 小心 我下去 |
[34:13] | -No,that’s my son. -I know it is. | -不 是我儿子 -我知道 |
[34:15] | But I said that I would get him. | 但我说过我会找到他 |
[34:17] | I will. let me. | 我说到做到 |
[34:43] | You got curtains? | 你有窗帘布吗 |
[34:45] | We need rope. | 我们需要绳子 |
[35:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:09] | It’s okay,baby. | 孩子 没事的 |
[35:23] | Bitch is a klepto. | 这婊子简直有鹰爪 |
[35:42] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[35:50] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[35:55] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[36:07] | Your dad’s upstairs. come on. | 你的爸爸就在上面 过来 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:11] | Watch your head. watch your head. | 小心头 小心你的头 |
[36:13] | Hurry! he’s coming back! | 快点 他快回来了 |
[36:14] | “he”? | “他” |
[36:16] | Her brother! | 她弟弟 |
[36:40] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[36:51] | Okay! | 好了 |
[36:54] | Come on,buddy. | 快点 兄弟 |
[36:55] | Come on,buddy. | 快点啊 兄弟 |
[36:56] | Don’t look back,danny. just don’t look down. | 丹尼 别回头看 也别往下看 |
[37:06] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[37:10] | Aah! mom! | 妈妈 |
[37:13] | Come on. I got you. | 快 我抓住你了 |
[37:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:17] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:19] | Get him out of here. you got to go. | 带他离开这里 你们赶紧走 |
[37:23] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[38:02] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[38:03] | Aah! no! | 不 |
[38:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[38:21] | Suse! | 苏丝 |
[39:25] | Thanks for the head start. | 谢谢你们的配合 |
[39:26] | Why doesn’t it surprise me,you guys don’t like the police? | 让我奇怪的是 你们俩竟然不是警察 |
[39:29] | Sort of a,uh… mutual-appreciation thing,really. | 类似于… 相互欣赏之类的吧 真的 |
[39:33] | Well…thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[39:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:37] | You okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[39:42] | No. we’re the opposite of okay. | 不 正好相反 |
[39:45] | But… | 但… |
[39:46] | We’re together. | 至少我们在一起 |
[40:17] | You okay? | 你怎么了 |
[40:19] | You know,I felt for those sons of bitches back there. | 你知道吗 我觉得这些狗娘养的全都要下地狱 |
[40:23] | Lifelong torture turns you into something like that. | 终生的折磨会让你变成像那样的东西 |
[40:27] | You were in hell,dean. | 你进过地狱的 迪恩 |
[40:32] | Look,maybe you did what you did there… | 听着 或许你在下面做了不该做的事 |
[40:35] | But you’re not them. | 但你不像他们 |
[40:37] | They were barely human. | 他们不能算是人了 |
[40:39] | Well,you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[40:42] | I wasn’t like them. | 我不像他们 |
[40:44] | I was worse. | 我比他们更坏 |
[40:45] | They were animals,Sam,defending territory. | 他们只是动物 山姆 只想捍卫自己的地方 |
[40:48] | Me… | 而我… |
[40:50] | I did it for the sheer pleasure of it. | 我却是在享受 |
[40:54] | What? | 什么 |
[40:55] | I enjoyed it,sam. | 山姆 我喜欢那样做 |
[41:00] | They took me off the rack,and I tortured souls, | 他们把我从架子放下来 然后我折磨那些灵魂 |
[41:02] | and I liked it. | 并且还很享受 |
[41:07] | All those years… | 这么多年来… |
[41:09] | All that pain… | 所有的痛苦… |
[41:11] | Finally getting to deal some out yourself. | 终于让你自己也尝到了 |
[41:15] | I didn’t care who they put in front of me. | 我甚至不关心他们把谁放在我的面前 |
[41:22] | That pain I felt… | 我感受到的痛苦.. |
[41:22] | It just slipped away. | 慢慢地消失了 |
[41:27] | No matter how many people I save… | 不管我救了多少人… |
[41:31] | I can’t change that. | 也改变不了那样的事实 |
[41:36] | I can’t fill this hole. | 根本不能弥补 |
[41:41] | Not ever. | 永远不能 |