时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | You don’t have the juice to take me on,sam. | 想打赢过你还嫩了点 萨姆 |
[00:28] | No,your abilities — you’re getting flabby. | 不 你的能力 你越来越得心应手了 |
[00:29] | Yeah,so how do I tone up? | 是 那我怎么再增强我的能力 |
[00:30] | You know what you got to do. | 你知道你要做什么 |
[00:32] | No,i’m not doing that anymore. | 不 我不能再这么做了 |
[00:33] | – Sam… – I said no. | -萨姆 -我说了不了 |
[00:56] | Charlier cut. | 单手切牌 |
[00:57] | Wow. you’re really good. | 你真的很棒 |
[00:59] | Yeah,great. | 是诶 好棒啊 |
[01:01] | Hey,show us another. | 换个别的呢 |
[01:02] | Finish your drink,vance. | 喝你的饮料吧 万斯 |
[01:04] | This is a simple riffle shuffle. | 这是个简单的洗牌方式 |
[01:12] | Do a card trick for me. | 来个纸牌魔术吧 |
[01:13] | Ooh,here we go — the incredible jay. | 开始了 超人杰伊 |
[01:16] | All right,young lady | 没问题 这位小姐 |
[01:17] | would you please tell me when to stop? | 你来告诉我什么时候停 |
[01:19] | Stop. | 停 |
[01:22] | This is your card. | 这是你的牌 |
[01:23] | Commit it to memory. hmm? | 记住哦 |
[01:25] | That’s incredible,jay. | 真是难以置信 杰伊 |
[01:27] | Don’t be a jerk. | 别跟个混蛋一样 |
[01:29] | Right,now… do you see your card? | 好了 现在…看到你的牌了吗 |
[01:32] | Um,no,i don’t. | 没 认不出来 |
[01:34] | No,the cards say “no.” | 没 纸牌说”没” |
[01:38] | Check his pocket. for god’s sake,vance. | -查查他的口袋 -看在上帝的份上 万斯 |
[01:40] | Oh,just check — check the damn pocket! | 就看看 就看看那他妈的口袋 |
[01:44] | So,if you then would remove… | 那么 如果你要拿走… |
[01:50] | Is this your card? | 这是你的牌吗 |
[01:54] | why are you so mean? | 为什么你那么贱 |
[01:55] | Can’t you just leave the old guy alone? | 你为什么就要死盯着这位老先生呢 |
[02:09] | Is he wearing eyeliner? | 他画眼线了吗 |
[02:12] | Can’t tell. | 不知道 |
[02:14] | I’m blinded by all the sterling silver. | 我被这荧光灯弄得眼花了 |
[02:16] | The light has to find me! | 追光灯要射向我 |
[02:19] | Get it?! it — it has to find me! | 明白了吗 要射向我 |
[02:22] | what a douche bag. | 真是个傻逼 |
[02:24] | Oh,would guys give it a rest? | 你们就不能消停一下么 |
[02:25] | You’re giving me a headache. | 我被你们搞得头痛了 |
[02:26] | Oh,come on,jay. | 怎么了 杰伊 |
[02:28] | His misdirect is | 他这样当然会误导我们 |
[02:28] | shaking his ass like an 8th avenue hooker. | 他屁股扭得就跟第八大道上的妓女一样 |
[02:31] | Used to be about skill. | 以前都是讲究技术的 |
[02:32] | Yeah,used to be. used to be. | 是啊 从前 |
[02:33] | Listen to the you two. it’s pathetic. | 听听你们俩说的话 真是可悲 |
[02:36] | Bitter,old men talking about the glory days. | 苦唧唧的老人回想以前的光辉岁月 |
[02:39] | You know what? this douche bag isn’t the joke. | 你知道什么 这个傻逼不是个笑料 |
[02:42] | We are. | 我们才是 |
[02:44] | Hey,who you calling a joke? | 你在说谁是笑料呢 |
[02:48] | Me,for one. | 我 就我一个 |
[02:54] | That used to be us. | 那以前是我们 |
[02:56] | You know,maybe he is a douche bag | 你知道 也许他是个傻逼 |
[02:58] | but he’s playing the main stage, | 但是他在主台上表演 |
[03:00] | And we can’t even afford an assistant. | 我们却连助理都请不起 |
[03:02] | What the hell are we doing? | 我们他妈的在做什么 |
[03:04] | We’re doing all right. | 我们过的很好啊 |
[03:06] | No,we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[03:07] | We’re sad,we’re old… | 我们又苦 又老 |
[03:10] | And we’re dying. | 而且我们都快死了 |
[03:11] | Jay. | 杰伊 |
[03:13] | I’m gonna do the table of death tonight. | 我今晚要玩死亡魔术 |
[03:15] | No. no,you’re not,jay. don’t be crazy. | 不要 杰伊 别发疯 |
[03:18] | You almost killed yourself the last time you tried it. | 你上次试的时候差点就没命了 |
[03:20] | And that was 30 years ago! | 而且那是30年前的事了 |
[03:21] | Oh,who cares if it kills me? | 就算我丧命了 谁在乎呢 |
[03:23] | At least I’ll go out with a headline. | 至少 我还能得个头条 |
[03:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[03:30] | What you are about to see is not a trick or an Illusion | 你将要看到的 不是小花招也不是幻觉 |
[03:34] | — simply a display of daring and dexterity. | 这只是胆量与技巧的显示 |
[03:47] | Now,young lady,if you’ll please check the bindings. | 现在 小姐 请检查一下封条 |
[03:51] | You’ll see they’re very real,very tight. | 你能发现他们很真实 很紧 |
[03:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | You may take your seat. | 你可以回去坐下了 |
[04:01] | Damn straight they’re tight. | 它们的确很紧 |
[04:03] | You sure you can slip them? | 你确定你能让他们松开吗 |
[04:45] | Show’s in an hour,vance. | 一个小时后就要开演了 万斯 |
[04:48] | Try to be on time. | 试着准时点 |
[05:57] | This isn’t a trick,okay? | 这不是个小花招 好吗 |
[05:59] | I-i-i don’t do tricks. | 我不耍小花招 |
[06:01] | This is a demonstration about demons and angels | 这是关于恶魔与天使 |
[06:05] | love and lust… | 爱情与色欲 |
[06:07] | What a douche bag. | 真是个傻逼 |
[06:09] | …all that stuff mixed up in my head. | …所有这一些都在我脑海中交错的展现 |
[06:11] | That’s jeb dexter. | 那是杰布·德克斯特 |
[06:12] | I don’t even want to know how you know that. | 我都不想知道你怎么知道的 |
[06:15] | He’s famous…kind of. | 他很有名…之类的 |
[06:19] | For what,douchebaggery? | 因为什么 因为他娘娘腔吗 |
[06:21] | …how messed up it gets,don’t touch me,okay? | 不管这个看起来有多扭曲 别碰我 好么 |
[06:24] | For your own safety. | 为了你们的自身安全 |
[06:41] | Go back to hell,demon! | 滚回地狱去 恶魔 |
[06:50] | Is this your card? | 这是你的牌吗 |
[06:55] | Oh,you got to be kidding me. a fake demon possession? | 你在开玩笑吧 装恶魔附体 |
[07:02] | I can’t believe people actually fall for that crap. | 我真不敢相信人们居然信这一套瞎话 |
[07:04] | It’s not all crap. | 这不是瞎话 |
[07:06] | What part of that was not a steaming pile of b.s.? | 这里哪个部分不是胡话 |
[07:08] | Okay,that was crap,but that’s not all magicians. | 好吧 那是谎话 但那不仅仅是魔术 |
[07:11] | It takes skill. | 这是需要技巧的 |
[07:13] | Oh,right. right. I forgot. | 对 对 我忘了 |
[07:15] | You were actually into this stuff,weren’t you? | 你就是很喜欢这类东西 不是吗 |
[07:17] | I mean,you had — you had,like,a deck of cards and a wand. | 我是说 你 你有 好像是 一副纸牌和一根魔术棒 |
[07:19] | Dude,i was 13. it was a phase. | 兄弟 那是我13岁的时候了 那是人成长的一个阶段 |
[07:22] | Just — it bugs me. | 只是 让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[07:23] | Actually,it offends me. | 实际上 触怒我 |
[07:25] | You know,playing at demons and magic, | 知道吗 人们热衷于魔鬼戏法和魔术 |
[07:27] | When the real thing will kill you bloody. | 殊不知那些玩意可以让他们丧命 |
[07:30] | Like a guy who drops dead of 10 stab | 像某男子被10道利器刺死 |
[07:31] | Wounds without a single tear in his shirt? | 外衣却完好无缺吗 |
[07:33] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 正是 |
[07:43] | So,did your boss have any enemies that you know of? | 你知道你老板有和谁结仇吗 |
[07:46] | Vance had plenty of enemies. | 他的仇敌 多着呢 |
[07:47] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[07:48] | He would steal from other magicians… | 他偷取别的魔术师的戏法 |
[07:51] | All the time. | 一向如此 |
[07:52] | What would he steal? | 都偷些什么 |
[07:54] | Stage effects,closeup techniques — anything he could get his hands on. | 舞台效果 近景技巧 能抄则抄呗 |
[08:00] | Is that enough to get him killed? | 这不足以造成杀人动机吧 |
[08:01] | These guys take this stuff pretty seriously. | 魔术师很在意那些戏法 |
[08:04] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[08:09] | Did you find anything weird in vance’s stuff? | 你有没在万斯的遗物中找到奇怪的东西 |
[08:13] | Well…weirder? | 例如…符咒 |
[08:16] | Matter of fact,I did. | 事实上 有啊 |
[08:25] | I’m guessing this didn’t belong to vance. | 我想 这不是万斯的东西 |
[08:27] | He hated card tricks. | 他不喜欢变卡片 |
[08:29] | Never wanted them around,let alone in his precious cape. | 也不收集卡片 别说会藏在他的宝贝披肩里 |
[08:52] | You gonna tell me how you did it? | 告诉我 你是怎么变的 |
[08:54] | Did what? | 变什么 |
[08:57] | you know what. | 你心知肚明 |
[08:59] | The great ones never give away the “how.” | 伟大的魔术 永远无法解释 |
[09:02] | Yesterday you were sad,old,and dying. | 昨天 你还是个可怜的糟老头 |
[09:05] | Today you’re one of the great ones? | 一眨眼就成了今天的伟大魔术师 |
[09:07] | Come on. this is me you’re talking to. | 别了吧 别懵我 |
[09:10] | You didn’t think I could do it. | 你看扁我不能做到 |
[09:13] | No,jay,i didn’t. | 没错 杰伊 |
[09:16] | You’re my friend,my best friend. | 你是我的朋友 挚友 |
[09:19] | I-i just didn’t want to see you get hurt. | 我不希望看到你受伤 |
[09:21] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[09:24] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[09:36] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[09:37] | “not bad”? | 不赖 |
[09:39] | I’ve been working to pull an ace out of the middle of | 我一直在练习如何在牌中抽出A来 |
[09:42] | The deck for years — just one — and now I can pull three. | 只是一张 现在我能抽出三张 |
[09:46] | Still missing the ace of hearts. | 红心A还是没抽到 |
[09:51] | I want to do the executioner tonight. | 我今晚会表演”刽子手”戏法 |
[09:55] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你这不是在引火自焚吗 |
[09:56] | It’s just a rope slip. | 绳索逃生而已 |
[09:58] | Houdini wouldn’t try the executioner. | 霍迪尼(著名魔术师)也不会尝试这个戏法 |
[10:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:02] | Think about it,charlie. if I can pull this off… | 查利 想想 要是我成功了 |
[10:06] | I think you’re pushing your luck. | 你别太指望运气了 |
[10:08] | It wasn’t luck. | 那不是运气 |
[10:10] | It wasn’t. | 绝不是 |
[10:13] | Here,stand over there. | 来 站这里来 |
[10:16] | Let’s not end up like this, | 我不想这样收场 查利 |
[10:18] | Charlie — a couple of old farts doing birthdays and bar mitzvahs. | 一群老东西表演老掉牙的魔术 |
[10:23] | It beats dying. | 糟透了 |
[10:26] | Does it? | 不是吗 |
[10:28] | I would do anything for you. you know that. | 你要知道我会为你做任何事 |
[10:32] | But I will not watch you die. | 但我不看着你送死 |
[10:34] | I’ll miss that show. | 恕难出席 |
[10:36] | No,you’ll be there. | 不 你会来的 |
[10:38] | You’re always there for me. | 你一直都来看我表演 |
[10:41] | Check your pocket. | 看看你的口袋 |
[10:52] | That’s good,jay. | 杰伊 很好嘛 |
[10:53] | That’s pretty damn good. | 这招绝了 |
[10:54] | I can do it,charlie. | 查利 我能行 |
[10:57] | I want to do it. | 我会成功的 |
[10:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:09] | it’s a lame gig. | 那不算什么 |
[11:10] | I’m in a fleabag hotel doing this man-of-the-people crap, | 我在个破烂酒店 表演什么大众喜爱的魔术 |
[11:14] | And freakin’ angel’s in vegas doing cirque du soleil! | 但太阳马戏团却在维加斯表演 |
[11:18] | That should have been mine. | 我该到那里表演 |
[11:21] | All right,boys,get it in gear. I don’t got all day. | 好了 兄弟 快点吧 我没时间 |
[11:25] | You vernon haskell? | 你是弗农·哈斯克尔吗 |
[11:27] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[11:29] | Federal agent ulrich. | 尤里奇联邦探员 |
[11:31] | Looking into the death of patrick vance. | 调查帕特里克·万斯的死 |
[11:36] | I’m jeb dexter. this is devil twist. | 我是杰布·德克斯特 真神了 |
[11:39] | We’re chilling at the international magicians convention, | 我们来这里参加国际魔术师大会 |
[11:42] | Which is a dope chance to tip my hat | 正是个好机会 |
[11:44] | To the wicked cats who came before me. | 向我的前人脱帽致敬 |
[11:46] | Smokin’-hot effect last night,jim. | 昨晚的表演 精彩绝伦 杰姆 |
[11:49] | Jay. | 是杰伊 |
[11:52] | My name is jay. | 我的名字是杰伊 |
[11:54] | Yeah,whatever. | 随便 |
[11:55] | We can loop it later. | 晚点再说 |
[11:58] | What a douche bag. | 不可一世的家伙 |
[12:02] | Couldn’t agree more. | 绝对同意 |
[12:04] | Is,uh… this familiar to you? | 你…有见过这个吗 |
[12:09] | Should it be? | 没见过 |
[12:10] | Well,i heard that you used tarot cards in your act. | 听说你喜欢玩塔罗牌的戏法 |
[12:14] | My act? | 变戏法 |
[12:17] | That was a long time ago. | 咸丰年的事情了 |
[12:18] | I haven’t touched a deck in years,you know… | 我很多年不玩牌了 |
[12:22] | Do know someone that might use them now? | 你知道有谁现在玩纸牌戏法的吗 |
[12:25] | Well,there was a guy down on bleecker street. | 布利克街上有个男的 他用纸牌 |
[12:27] | Oh,yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:29] | He — he peddles that kind of specialty stuff. | 他还在街头卖艺来着 |
[12:32] | Did he have a problem with vance? | 他和万斯有结怨吗 |
[12:34] | Matter of fact,vance crossed him about a year ago. | 事实上 一年前 万斯和他有争吵 |
[12:38] | Probably cost him 50 grand in royalties. | 还还他损失了5万美元现金 |
[12:43] | You know the exact address? 426 bleecker. | -知道他的地址吗 -布利克街426号 |
[12:45] | Ask for chief. | 说找酋长 |
[12:46] | Chief. | 酋长 |
[12:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:18] | I’m,uh,here to see chief. | 我来找酋长 |
[13:34] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[13:36] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么也别碰 |
[14:07] | You are really gonna get it tonight,big boy. | 今晚一定会让你满意的 大男孩 |
[14:12] | There’s been a misunderstanding. | 你有点误会了 |
[14:15] | I,uh,think I’ve been had. | 我 想我已经有归属了 |
[14:18] | Oh,you ain’t been had… | 你还没有 |
[14:20] | Till you been had by the chief. | 酋长才是你的归属 |
[14:24] | Oh,and before we get started… | 在开始之前 |
[14:28] | …what’s your safe word? | 你的口令是什么 |
[14:54] | What are you doing here,ruby? | 你来这儿干什么 露比 |
[14:56] | I should be asking you the same thing. | 这是我要问你的问题 |
[15:02] | I’m working a job. | 我在干活 |
[15:04] | The whole world’s about to be engulfed in hellfire, | 地狱火就快吞没整个世界了 |
[15:07] | And you’re in magictown,u.s.a. | 而你却在游览美国魔术城 |
[15:10] | You got something against magic? | 你对魔术有意见吗 |
[15:12] | That would almost be funny if 34 seals | 要是那34个封印没有被打破 |
[15:14] | hadn’t been broken already. 34,sam. | 这倒是挺有意思的 34个了 萨姆 |
[15:18] | That’s over halfway. | 都已经过半了 |
[15:21] | The angels are losing this war. | 这场仗天使会输的 |
[15:24] | Every day is one day closer, | 过一天少一天了 |
[15:26] | And if someone doesn’t do something soon | 如果某些人不赶紧行动起来 |
[15:28] | and that someone is me? | 某些人是指我 |
[15:29] | Who else would it be? | 不然还能是谁 |
[15:31] | I don’t know where these seals are. | 我不知道那些封印在哪儿 |
[15:32] | I don’t know squat. | 我什么也不知道 |
[15:35] | So why don’t you tell me where you’d like me to start? | 要不你来告诉我该怎么办 |
[15:37] | Well,you can quit dicking around,for one. | 比如说你可以停止到处瞎转 |
[15:39] | Bigger fish,sam. | 目标是大鱼 萨姆 |
[15:41] | And if the seals are being broken, | 是不是要等封印全被打破 |
[15:43] | You might want to go after the one doing the breaking. | 你才会想要追捕罪魁祸首 |
[15:46] | Lilith? | 莉莉丝 |
[15:47] | Cut the head off the snake. | 擒贼先擒王 |
[15:49] | You’re the only one who can stop her,sam. | 只有你才能阻止她 萨姆 |
[15:53] | So step up and kill the little bitch. | 所以抓紧时间干掉那个小贱人吧 |
[15:56] | Oh,i’m game,believe me. | 是啊 我在浪费时间 |
[15:58] | It’s not the psychic thing I got a problem with. | 我不是纠结于那个精神力 |
[16:01] | Yeah,i know what you got a problem with | 是 我知道你在纠结什么 |
[16:02] | but tough. | 但是别娘门儿唧唧的了 |
[16:04] | It’s the only way. | 没别的出路了 |
[16:10] | No. | 不 |
[16:11] | You know, | 你知道 |
[16:11] | This would all be so much easier if | 如果你承认自己其实喜欢这个 |
[16:13] | You’d just admit to yourself that you like it. | 事情会简单很多 |
[16:18] | That feeling that it gives you. | 想想你从中得到的感受 |
[16:20] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[16:23] | Oh,i don’t,huh? | 我不知道 |
[16:24] | Fine. | 好 |
[16:29] | It’s simple — lucifer rises,the apocalypse starts. | 很简单 路西法复活 末日来临 |
[16:32] | You think that you have demons on your hands now? | 你以为现在自己胜券在握么 |
[16:35] | People are gonna die,sam. | 人类要灭亡了 萨姆 |
[16:37] | Oceans of people. | 成千上万的人 |
[16:41] | So,you just let me know when you’re ready. | 等你想清楚了再来找我 |
[16:55] | Find anything interesting? | 发现什么好东西没 |
[16:56] | What? | 什么 |
[16:57] | Uh…no. | 没有 |
[16:59] | You? | 你呢 |
[17:00] | Nothing I want to talk about or think about ever again. | 没什么让我再也不愿谈起或想起的事 |
[17:06] | He’s crazy,and you know it. | 他在犯傻 你知道的 |
[17:08] | He says he can do it. | 他说他能行 |
[17:11] | Did you even try to talk him out of it? | 你跟他好好谈过这事吗 |
[17:12] | Till I was blue in the face. | 谈得我都精疲力竭了 |
[17:15] | But I tell you,vernon,there was… | 但是我告诉你 佛农 他的眼睛 |
[17:18] | There was something in his eyes. | 他的眼睛里有某种东西 |
[17:20] | “in his eyes.” | 他的眼睛里 |
[17:21] | You’re both nuts. | 你俩都疯了 |
[17:28] | The chief,huh? | 酋长 |
[17:29] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[17:30] | The chief not your type? | 酋长不和你的胃口么 |
[17:33] | You know,i could have you both arrested | 我可以因为妨碍公务罪 |
[17:34] | for obstruction of justice. | 把你们两个都抓起来 |
[17:36] | How? you’re no fed. | 怎么抓 你又不是联邦调查员 |
[17:37] | We con people for a living,son. | 我们可是靠行骗谋生的 孩子 |
[17:39] | Takes more than a fake badge to get past us. | 别想用个假徽章来蒙我们 |
[17:46] | You got us. | 我投降了 |
[17:47] | Yeah,we — we are actually… | 是啊 我们 我们实际上是 |
[17:50] | Aspiring magicians. | 两个怀有明星梦的魔术师 |
[17:52] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[17:52] | We — we came to the convention | 我们来参加这个大会 |
[17:53] | ’cause we thought we could learn something. | 是为了想学点东西 |
[17:55] | Yeah,get some ideas for our new show. | 对 为我们的新表演找点灵感 |
[17:57] | Ooh,what kind of show? | 什么样的表演 |
[17:59] | – Well,it’s — it’s a — – it’s a brother act. – yeah. | -是 是一个 -一个兄弟秀 -没错 |
[18:01] | Yeah,you know,with the rings and doves and…rings. | 是啊 你知道的 圆圈 白鸽还有 圆圈 |
[18:07] | Ladies and gentlemen,I’ll give you the incredible Jay | 女士们先生们 接下来是超人杰伊 |
[18:11] | You want to learn something? | 你们想学点东西 |
[18:15] | Stick around. | 呆在这别动 |
[18:16] | Ladies and gentlemen,what you’re about to witness | 女士们先生们 你们将要看到一场壮举 |
[18:18] | is a feat so daring, | 它极度惊心动魄 |
[18:20] | So dangerous,even the great houdini dared not attempt it. | 极度危险 连伟大的霍迪尼也不敢挑战 |
[18:24] | I give to you… | 我将要表演 |
[18:26] | The executioner! | 死囚逃生 |
[18:37] | Now,sir,as you can see,this jacket is the real article. | 先生 正如你所见 这件束缚衣是真货 |
[18:43] | Thank you,sir. you may take your seat. | 谢谢你 先生 请回座吧 |
[18:48] | Now,i will have one minute | 现在 我将用一分钟 |
[18:52] | 60 seconds — to escape certain death. | 60秒 从不可能的险境中逃脱 |
[18:57] | Let’s see if I can do it. | 让我们拭目以待 |
[19:47] | I don’t think he’s gonna make it. | 我觉得他办不到 |
[20:02] | Oh! that was amazing! | 太精彩了 |
[20:03] | That was freakin’ amazing! | 太他妈的精彩了 |
[20:05] | That was… not humanly possible. | 这 不是人能办到的 |
[20:22] | Looks like this guy jay | 这个名叫杰伊的人 |
[20:24] | Was a pretty big deal in the ’70s. | 在七十年代的时候名声大噪 |
[20:25] | Which in Magician Land means what,exactly? | 据说是在”魔术师大陆” 对吗 |
[20:27] | Big enough to play radio city music hall. | 大的足够可以做无线电音乐厅 |
[20:29] | What got him stuck in their “where are they now?” file? | 那是什么让他终止了他的事业呢 |
[20:34] | He got old. | 他年纪大了 |
[20:39] | Okay,so maybe incredible Jay | 那好吧 那也许”不可思议”的杰伊 |
[20:40] | is using real magic to stage a comeback. | 是用真实的魔术去创造一个”回归” |
[20:43] | It’s possible. | 这有可能 |
[20:44] | Some kind of spell that works a death transference. | 比如说念一些咒语 然后就会死亡传送 |
[20:47] | How does the tarot card mix into it? | 那么这跟塔罗牌又有什么关系呢 |
[20:49] | I don’t know. | 这点我也不知道 |
[20:51] | Man… | 兄弟 |
[20:55] | Hope i die before i get old. | 希望我还没老的时候就已经死了 |
[20:59] | Whole thing seems brutal,don’t it? | 这看起来很残忍 不是么 |
[21:06] | You think we will? | 你觉得我们也会么 |
[21:09] | What? | 什么 |
[21:10] | Die before we get old. | 还没步入老年就已经不在人世了 |
[21:12] | Haven’t we both already? | 难道我们没准备好吗 |
[21:15] | You know what i mean,Dean. | 你知道我什么意思 迪恩 |
[21:16] | I mean,do you think we’ll still be chasing demons | 我的意思是 你觉得我们还会继续猎杀恶魔吗 |
[21:19] | When we’re 60? | 当我们六十岁的时候 |
[21:20] | No,i think we’ll be dead… | 不 我觉得我们之前就会死 |
[21:22] | For good. | 比较好 |
[21:24] | What? you want to end up like –like Travis? | 那你想怎样结束 和特拉维斯一样吗 |
[21:26] | huh? or Gordon,maybe? | 是吗 还是像戈登一样呢 |
[21:28] | There’s Bobby. | 不 那是鲍比 |
[21:30] | Oh,yeah,there’s a poster child for growing old gracefully. | 你说的对 肯定会有位人之楷模平静的缓缓老去 |
[21:37] | Maybe we’ll be different,Dean. | 没准我们会与众不同 迪恩 |
[21:40] | What kind of kool-aid you drinking,man? | 你走的是哪条路 兄弟 |
[21:42] | Sammy,it ends bloody or sad. | 萨姆 我们只会在血腥或是悲伤中结束 |
[21:46] | That’s just the life. | 这就是我们的命运 |
[21:54] | What if we could win? | 如果我们最后胜利了呢 |
[21:56] | “Win”? | 什么胜利 |
[21:59] | If there was a way we could just… | 如果真有一种办法让我们 |
[22:01] | Put an end to all of it. | 选择一种结局的话 |
[22:03] | Is there something going on you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事情没告诉我吗 |
[22:06] | – No. – Sammy. | 没有 萨姆 |
[22:07] | No. look,i’m st saying… | 没有 我的意思是 |
[22:09] | I just wish there was a way we could… | 我只是希望我们有种办法可以 |
[22:13] | Go after the source. | 让我们找到根源 |
[22:14] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[22:16] | Cut the head off the snake. | 把源头砍掉 |
[22:20] | well,the problem with the snake | 问题在这个源头下面 |
[22:21] | is that it has a thousand heads. | 有无数个危机在等着我们 |
[22:23] | evil bitches just keep piling out of the volkswagen. | 那些恶魔们混杂在人群中 |
[22:28] | yeah. | 没错 |
[22:31] | guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[22:36] | why don’t you go see if you can track down jay? | 你为什么不去跟踪下杰伊看看 |
[22:40] | i’ll see what i can dig up on this tarot card. | 我会看看能在这张塔罗牌上发现点什么 |
[22:52] | maid found jeb hanging from the ceiling fan. | 女仆发现杰布被吊死在天花板的吊扇上 |
[22:55] | police think it was a suicide. | 警察认为这是自杀 |
[22:57] | i beg to differ. | 我可不这样认为 |
[22:59] | pulled a little sleight of hand myself. | 一个小小的花招而已 |
[23:02] | on dexter’s body? | 用德克斯特的身体 |
[23:03] | yeah,so i’m thinking if this spell is a death transference, | 对 所以我在想这个法术是不是一个死亡的转换 |
[23:05] | then these cards work like black-magic targets. | 那么,这些卡片就像黑魔法的目标一样奏效 |
[23:09] | any connection between the victims? | 这些受害者之间还有什么其他联系吗 |
[23:11] | jeb was a total douche bag to jay yesterday. | 杰布昨天对杰伊大不敬 |
[23:12] | what about the first vic?uh,vance? | 那第一个受害者是谁 万斯? |
[23:14] | asked around. | 我前面问了一下 |
[23:16] | apparently,vance was heckling jay at the bar | 显然 万斯在酒吧问了杰伊那么多尴尬的问题 |
[23:17] | the day he was killed. | 当天他就死了 |
[23:19] | okay,so jay sneaks a card into vance’s pocket, | 好吧 所以杰伊偷偷的塞了一张卡片进万斯的口袋 |
[23:23] | does the table of death… | 完成这个死亡魔术 |
[23:24] | and vance takes 10 swords to the chest. | 接着万斯就被十支剑刺向了胸部 |
[23:26] | then jay slips a noose and jeb doesn’t. | 然后杰伊在绳索逃生魔术中逃脱了 杰布却被吊死了 |
[23:29] | hell of a trick. | 该死的把戏 |
[23:31] | yeah,i think it’s time we had a little chat with jay. | 我想我们是时候找杰伊聊聊了 |
[23:33] | any luck tailing him? | 你有啥好消息没 |
[23:36] | he slipped me. | 他甩掉了我 |
[23:38] | he’s a 60-year-old. | 他已经60岁了 |
[23:39] | he’s a magician. | 但他也是一个魔术师 |
[24:04] | up against the wall! | 靠墙 |
[24:06] | god,who are you?what do you want?now! | -天啊你们是什么人 你们想要什么-别动 |
[24:07] | we know what you’ve been up to. | 我们知道你一直在干什么 |
[24:08] | you been working some real bad mojo to jump-start your act. | 你在使用一种很恶毒的护身符帮助你完成你的表演 |
[24:11] | what? | 你在说什么 |
[24:13] | i don’t know what are you talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:14] | look,we know you put a spell on those tarot cards. | 听者 我们知道你在这些塔罗牌上下了一些咒语 |
[24:15] | messing with real magic? | 和真正的魔术相结合 |
[24:17] | “real magic”? | 真正的魔术 |
[24:18] | come on,there’s no such thing as real magic. | 够了吧 根本没有真正的魔术 |
[24:20] | oh,is that so?yeah,believe me. | 真的吗 是的 相信我 |
[24:21] | i’ve been around this stuff my whole life. | 我这一生都在干这个事情 |
[24:23] | it’s all just — | 它只不过是 |
[24:24] | It’s — it’s illusions.It’s tricks. | 那…那只是幻象 小把戏罢了 |
[24:26] | It — it’s all fake. | 那…那都是假的 |
[24:27] | Jeb Dexter strung up — was that just an illusion? | 杰布 德克斯特吊死了 那就只是幻想吗 |
[24:31] | What? Something happened to Jeb? | 你说什么 杰布出事了吗 |
[24:33] | He was found hanged in his room. | 他被发现吊死在自己的房间里 |
[24:34] | Right after you slipped the noose last night. | 刚巧就在昨晚你从绞索中逃出生天的时候 |
[24:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[24:42] | Please…just let me go. | 求你了…让我走吧 |
[24:47] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[24:50] | Usually they’re whipping some badass hoodoo at us by now. | 通常这个时候他们应该向我们施些要命的咒语 |
[24:54] | What do you want to do? | 你觉得该怎么办 |
[24:58] | All right,so,if it’s not him,who is it? | 好吧 那么如果不是他 是谁干的呢 |
[25:01] | Even if Jay’s not working the magic, | 就算不是杰伊施的黑魔术 |
[25:03] | he’s still getting the reward. | 他还是受益了 |
[25:05] | His shows are selling out. | 他的表演很受欢迎 |
[25:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:08] | So,then,whoever it is, | 那么 不管那是什么 |
[25:10] | they’re obviously in Jay’s corner. | 他们显然就在杰伊的小圈子里 |
[25:11] | All right,so we got Vernon and Charlie on the list. | 好吧 名单上还剩下佛农和查理了 |
[25:14] | Anyone else? | 还有其他人吗 |
[25:17] | We could always ask him. | 我们总该问问他 |
[25:23] | Guess we should have seen that one coming. | 我们应该预见会发生这种事 |
[25:25] | Come on. He couldn’t have gotten that far. | 快点 他走不了太远 |
[25:42] | No way he could outrun us. | 没道理他从我们手中逃脱了 |
[25:43] | Maybe he vanished. I mean,he really is good. | 也许他消失了 我是说 他真的很棒 |
[25:45] | Or he found a back door. | 又或者他找到后门了 |
[25:51] | That’s them! | 就是他们 |
[25:53] | Those are the two nut jobs that just broke into my room! | 就是那两个闯入我房间的混球 |
[25:55] | Hold it!Hands up where we can see it! | 不许动 举起手来 放在我们能看到的地方 |
[26:07] | They said my acting was killing people,they said that | 他们说我的表演害死人了 他们还说 |
[26:10] | I was using real magic,that I was casting spells on tarot cards. | 我施的是真魔法 说我是用塔罗牌施咒语 |
[26:14] | “Rreal magic.” Those guys are nuts. | “真魔法” 那些家伙是蠢货 |
[26:16] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 是你的好运气让你死里逃生的 |
[26:19] | You don’t think… | 你不会认为… |
[26:23] | What? | 认为什么 |
[26:24] | Well,the things that I can do now — the cards. | 那么 我现在能做到的事…那些纸牌 |
[26:26] | You’ve been working the cards your whole life. | 你一生都以摆弄那些纸牌 |
[26:29] | Well,what about the escapes? | 那么 那次逃脱怎么说 |
[26:30] | I haven’t been able to slip a pair of cuffs in 30 years. | 我这30年都不曾从自己的袖子里逃脱过 |
[26:33] | and then there was the way that — that Patrick Vance died | 而且就是以那样的方式 帕特里克 万斯死了 |
[26:36] | and that Jeb Dexter. | 还有那个杰布 德克斯特 |
[26:37] | Yeah,no great loss there. | 是啊 没什么大不了的 |
[26:39] | Oh,Charlie,he didn’t deserve to die. | 哦 查理 他不该死 |
[26:40] | You had nothing to do with it. | 你与这一切都无关 |
[26:42] | He was hanged the same night | 他就在同一晚上吊的 |
[26:43] | that I performed the executioner. | 就在我表演刽子手的那一晚 |
[26:45] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[26:46] | Are you telling me that you actually believe those guys? | 你不是在说实际上你相信那些人的话吧 |
[26:49] | That there was some kind of “real magic” involved? | 相信有所谓”真魔法”存在吧 |
[26:52] | No. | 不 |
[26:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:57] | I don’t know,maybe. | 我不知道 也许有 |
[27:00] | I shouldn’t go on tonight,Charlie. | 今晚我不该再继续了 查理 |
[27:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[27:04] | You have a sold-out house out there. | 你现在上座率百分之百 |
[27:06] | Sold out! | 百分之百 |
[27:08] | When was the last time that happened? | 你上一次上座率百分之百是什么时候 |
[27:16] | The other night… | 还有那一晚… |
[27:18] | when I was doing the table of death, | 当我挑战”死亡魔术”的时候 |
[27:23] | I was,um… | 我… |
[27:27] | …I was gonna kill myself. | 我曾想要自杀 |
[27:30] | And I have no idea how I got out alive. | 我都不知道自己如何逃脱的 |
[27:38] | But you did. | 你做到了 |
[27:40] | Somehow,you did. | 不管怎样 你做到了 |
[27:43] | Jay… | 杰伊 |
[27:45] | when you were in your day | 在你的时代 |
[27:47] | you were incredible. | 你曾是无所不能的 |
[27:50] | “The incredible Jay.”You were the best I ever saw. | “无所不能的大JJ” 你是我见过最棒的 |
[27:55] | And now you got it back. | 现在你的状态又回来了 |
[27:57] | I don’t know how,but it doesn’t matter. | 我不知道怎么回事 但那都无所谓 |
[28:01] | Just to see you at the top of your game again. | 只要能再看到你回到巅峰时代 |
[28:04] | Hell,it makes me feel young. | 天哪 让我觉得自己又回到年轻的时候了 |
[28:07] | – But – No buts,Jay. | -但是 -没有但是 杰伊 |
[28:10] | This may be maa from heaven,I don’t know, | 这也许是来自上天的恩赐 我也不知道 |
[28:14] | but whatever it is, | 但是不管它是什么 |
[28:17] | you don’t throw it away. | 你都不要放弃它 |
[29:38] | Jay. | 杰伊 |
[29:40] | Thanks for dropping the charges. | 谢谢打电话通知我们 |
[29:41] | You mind telling us why you did it? | 你不介意告诉我你为什么要这么做吧 |
[29:46] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈了 |
[29:51] | I was just a kid when we first met. | 我们第一次相遇的时候我还只是个孩子 |
[29:54] | All I know was how to cheat at cards. | 我所掌握的只是出老千 |
[29:56] | Charlie got me out of more scrapes than I can count. | 数不清有多少次查理帮我解围 |
[30:02] | Hell,I would have been dead by the age of 20 | 天哪 我20岁的时候就该死了 |
[30:05] | if it hadn’t been for him. | 如果不是遇到了他 |
[30:09] | He was more than my friend. | 他不只是我的朋友 |
[30:12] | He was my brother. | 他是我的哥们儿 |
[30:16] | I’m sorry,Jay. | 我很遗憾 杰伊 |
[30:18] | Look,I should have listened to you guys | 你看 我真应该听你们的话 |
[30:19] | When you told me that my show was killing people. | 当你们告诉我我的表演害死人了 |
[30:22] | Well,you weren’t the one pulling the trigger. | 你不是那个扣动扳机的人 |
[30:25] | Yeah,but someone did,and I want to find out who did this to Charlie, | 是的 但是有人做了 我要找出是谁这样对待查理 |
[30:27] | so I’ll do whatever you guys say. | 所以我会照你们说的做任何事 |
[30:30] | Just tell me what to do. | 只要告诉我怎么做 |
[30:32] | Jay,whoever’s doing this… | 杰伊 不管是谁做的… |
[30:36] | they like you. | 他们是喜欢你的 |
[30:39] | They’re probably close to you. | 他们可能是你亲密的朋友 |
[30:41] | Did Charlie and Vernon get along? | 查理与佛农相处的融洽吗 |
[30:44] | No. | 不 |
[30:46] | No,it’s not vernon. | 不 不会是佛农 |
[30:49] | He’s the only one that makes sense. | 他是唯一说得通的解释 |
[30:52] | Charlie and Vernon were your family,Jay. | 查理与佛农是你的家人 杰伊 |
[30:55] | And now Charlie’s gone. | 现在查理死了 |
[30:56] | Yeah,but…they butted heads sometimes, | 是啊 但是…他们有时争锋相对 |
[31:00] | but Vernon could never do something like this. | 但是佛农绝不会做这样的事情 |
[31:05] | See,the thing about real magic | 你看 关于真魔法 |
[31:08] | it’s a whole lot like crack. | 就像是一次尝试 |
[31:10] | People do surprising things once they get a taste of it. | 人们尝到甜头就会做出让人吃惊的事来 |
[31:17] | You better be damn sure about this. | 你最好他妈的确定这一点 |
[31:20] | Vernon’s all I got left. | 佛农是我唯一的依靠了 |
[31:31] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[31:36] | Yeah,okay. | 好的 |
[31:38] | I’ll be there in two shakes. | 我一会儿就到 |
[31:40] | I got something to tell you anyway. | 不管怎样我有些事要告诉你 |
[32:05] | Wow.It’s like a…magic museum. | 喔 这就像个魔术博物馆 |
[32:09] | You must be in heaven. | 你一定会上天堂的 |
[32:12] | This guy doesn’t travel light. | 这家伙不是轻装上路 |
[32:14] | He’s been on the road his whole life. | 他一生总是漂泊不定 |
[32:15] | Probably everything he owns is in this room. | 也许他所拥有的一切都在这屋里了 |
[32:17] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[32:31] | Just talked to the head of the convention. | 和协会的人探讨过了 |
[32:33] | Headliner gig is yours. | 压轴演出的是你 |
[32:40] | What? | 什么 |
[32:42] | You don’t want it? | 你不想吗 |
[32:45] | A day ago, | 一天之前 |
[32:47] | if you told me I’d be standing on this stage… | 如果你告诉我将会站在这个舞台上… |
[32:51] | No,I can’t do it,Vernon. | 不 我做不到 佛农 |
[32:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[32:57] | Charlie’s gone. | 查利死了 |
[32:59] | Charlie would have wanted you to go on. | 查利在天之灵 希望你继续 |
[33:02] | This is your shot. | 难得的机会 |
[33:02] | It’s our shot. | 我们的机会 |
[33:05] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:07] | This is what charlie would have wanted? | 这是查利所希望的吗 |
[33:11] | Charlie’s dead. | 他死了 |
[33:13] | Hey,he was my friend,too,you know. | 喂 他也是我的挚友 |
[33:17] | It’s a hell of a way to treat a friend. | 这样对待朋友 太卑鄙 |
[33:20] | Again,what are you talking about? | 你又在说什么胡话 |
[33:22] | You killed him,didn’t you? | 你杀了他 对吧 |
[33:24] | And for what? | 为什么啊 |
[33:27] | So that I –so that we could be back on top? | 那么我…我们可以东山再起吗 |
[33:28] | That’s insane. | 胡言乱语 |
[33:32] | No,you’re scaring me. | 不 你吓着我了 |
[33:33] | First it was vance,then it was jeb dexter. | 首先是万斯 然后是杰布·德克斯特 |
[33:35] | Even if you thought you were doing it for me, | 即便你是为了我 才这样做 |
[33:38] | How in god’s name could you kill charlie? | 但你怎可以杀害查利 |
[33:42] | Oh,you are crazy. | 你疯了 |
[33:44] | You used me,and you used my act to do this to him. | 你利用我 利用我的魔术杀害他 |
[33:48] | I wouldn’t be so hard on him,jay. | 杰伊 我不会如此责难他 |
[33:51] | He didn’t do it. | 他是无辜的 |
[33:56] | This is just a bunch of old-timey magic stuff — | 尽是些过气魔术道具 |
[33:58] | None of it magic. | 一点用都没 |
[34:00] | No herbs,no candles,and no tarot cards. | 没有香草 没有蜡烛 没有塔罗牌 |
[34:08] | I’ll be damned. | 他们要怪我了 |
[34:09] | What? | 什么 |
[34:12] | Look like anyone we know? | 还认得他吗 |
[34:18] | Sweet mary and joseph. | 我的神啊 |
[34:23] | Charlie. | 查利 |
[34:31] | It’s really me,jay. | 杰伊 真的是我 |
[34:35] | How the hell… | 什么鬼东西… |
[34:36] | God,you forget what it feels like to be young. | 天啊 你忘了年轻的感觉 |
[34:40] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[34:42] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[34:43] | Oh,it depends on what you mean by “old.” | 那要看你是怎么定义”年龄” |
[34:45] | Right now,technically,about 28, | 严格来说 我现在28岁 |
[34:46] | But I’ve been around a lot longer than that. | 但其实我来这里有一段时间了 |
[34:50] | How long? | 多久 |
[34:52] | Long enough to have shilled for barnum. | 让我有只够时间说服一个巫者 |
[34:55] | And he gave me something. | 给我某样东西 |
[34:56] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[34:57] | The grimoire –a book of real magic. | 秘法书 载有真正魔法的书 |
[35:00] | At first,I thought it was a scam, | 开始 我还以为是骗人的把戏 |
[35:02] | But then I tried one of the spells,and it worked. | 后来 我试用上面的咒语 还凑效了 |
[35:04] | In fact,they all worked. | 事实上 咒语都当真不假 |
[35:06] | So when I got to the end and there was one for immortality… | 我翻到最后一页 记载了一个永生的咒语 |
[35:10] | My god,charlie. | 天啊 查利 |
[35:12] | And my show,the things that I can do. | 在表演上 我所表演的戏法 |
[35:14] | Different spell. | 不同的咒语 |
[35:16] | But it gives you a little taste of what’s possible. | 让你品尝一下万能的滋味 |
[35:21] | Oh,no,i wouldn’t touch those,vernon. | 不 我不建议你碰那个 弗农 |
[35:24] | They’re –they’re still radioactive. | 它们还散发着魔力 |
[35:28] | You killed vance and jeb dexter. | 你杀了万斯和杰布·德克斯特 |
[35:31] | What,you think this is a parlor game? | 什么 难道你以为这是室内游戏吗 |
[35:33] | You were being humiliated by those punks. | 那些混蛋整天挖苦你 |
[35:35] | A washed-up old man who couldn’t even defend himself. | 一个过气糟老头无力反抗 |
[35:39] | You used me to do these terrible things. | 你利用我做如此可怖之事 |
[35:41] | I used them to give you a gift. | 我用咒语 送你厚礼 |
[35:44] | And you wanted it,jay. I saw it in your eyes. | 你不也沾沾自喜吗 你的眼睛出卖了你 |
[35:48] | No,i never wanted this. | 我没有那样想过 |
[35:50] | You were ready to kill yourself. | 你都准备自杀了 |
[35:53] | I saved your life. | 我拯救了你 |
[35:55] | Is that right,jay? | 杰伊 不是吗 |
[35:57] | I was there for you,like I’ve always been. | 我一直在你身边 |
[36:03] | Like I’ll always be. | 一直如此 |
[36:04] | Come with me,both of you. | 你们俩 跟我来 |
[36:06] | You think the first time around was good? | 你以为第一轮精彩绝伦吗 |
[36:08] | The second time’s even better. | 第二轮才是顶峰 |
[36:09] | All the know-how,none of the aches and pain. | 你已经知道怎么操作 驾轻就熟 |
[36:15] | No,i won’t do this.I won’t. | 不 别 我不做 |
[36:17] | I’ve never made this offer before. | 以前 我可没开出这样的条件 |
[36:19] | But,then again,I’ve never had friends | 因为 以前我没想过会交到 |
[36:21] | Like the two of you before. | 两你们两人的朋友 |
[36:23] | Let me do this for you. | 让我帮你们 |
[36:26] | And who else has to die so that we can live forever? | 为了我们永生 还有谁需要牺牲 |
[36:31] | What’s the price tag on immortality? | 为了永生 究竟要付出多大代价 |
[36:34] | This isn’t right,charlie,what you’re doing. | 你所做的一切 都是错的 查利 |
[36:35] | You know that. | 你清楚得很 |
[36:36] | Somewhere,you know that. | 从心底里 你知道 |
[36:39] | I know I don’t want to come back alone, | 我知道 我不要孤独一人 |
[36:41] | To start all over,alone. | 从新开始 |
[36:45] | Jay… | 杰伊 |
[36:47] | We can be young again. | 时光可以倒流 |
[36:49] | The three of us together –vital and alive… | 我们三人 青春健壮 |
[36:52] | Forever. | 永生不死 |
[36:54] | Not so fast! | 别做梦 |
[36:57] | I ain’t guttenberg,and this ain’t “cocoon.” | 我不是贵族 这也不是什么神奇之地 |
[37:09] | Immortality. that’s a neat trick. | 永生 好把戏啊 |
[37:12] | It’s not a trick.it’s magic. | 这不是把戏 是魔术 |
[37:22] | Hey,bullet catch –been working on that. | 快接子弹 我练了好久 |
[37:25] | Get him! | 抓他 |
[37:30] | Let him go — now! | 放了他 快 |
[37:32] | Just leave me and my friends alone. | 离我和我朋友远远的 |
[37:35] | All right,i will give it up –the spells,the hexes. | 我放弃试用咒语和魔法 |
[37:38] | This is the last time.I promise. | 保证 这是最后一次 |
[38:36] | Jay… | 杰 |
[38:40] | You picked these strangers over me? | 你竟然帮着外人 |
[39:05] | You okay? | 还好吧 |
[39:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:09] | Yeah,i’m all right. | 我没事 |
[39:42] | Hey,jay. | 喂 杰伊 |
[39:47] | We wanted to thank you | 我们想说声感谢 |
[39:48] | For what you did yesterday. | 谢谢你 昨天救了我们 |
[39:52] | I killed my best friend yesterday, | 昨天 我杀了我的挚友 |
[39:54] | And you want to thank me? | 你们还谢我 |
[40:02] | Where’s vernon? | 弗农呢 |
[40:04] | Oh,he’s gone. | 他离开了 |
[40:05] | He said he didn’t want to speak to me again | 因为我对查利所做的一切 |
[40:07] | after what i did to charlie | 他说他再也不想跟我说话 |
[40:12] | listen jay,you know,charlie is never gonna give up on what he’s doing | 杰 你知道 查利永远不会放弃做他想做的事 |
[40:16] | ever | 永不 |
[40:18] | you did the right thing | 你做得对 |
[40:20] | are you sure about that | 你确定吗 |
[40:22] | you know charlie was just like me brother | 查利犹如我的兄弟 |
[40:25] | and now,he’s dead | 如今 他死了 |
[40:27] | because i did the right thing | 因为我做了对的事 |
[40:32] | he offer me the a gift that i just threw it back to his face | 他送赠我一份厚礼 我却以怨报德 |
[40:38] | so now i have to spend the rest of my life old and alone | 现在我终究孤独终老 |
[40:46] | what’s right about that | 究竟有哪点对了 |
[40:54] | jay | 杰伊 |
[40:56] | your cards | 你的卡片 |
[41:01] | leave them away | 不要了 |
[41:12] | i don’t know about you buddy,i can go for a beer | 不知道你怎么想 我现在想喝酒 |
[41:19] | i gonna take a walk | 我要出去走走 |
[41:42] | okay,i’m in | 好吧 我加入 |
[41:50] | what changes your mind | 为何改变主意 |