时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Your brother is heading down a dangerous road, dean. | 迪恩 你弟弟正步入危险 |
[00:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:10] | I’m in. | 我入伙了 |
[00:11] | You gonna tell dean about what we’re doing? | 你告诉迪恩我们的行动了吗 |
[00:13] | I just got to figure out the right way to say it. | 我正想着要怎么说合适呢 |
[00:14] | He’s gonna find out, | 他会发现的 |
[00:16] | And if it’s not from you, he’s gonna be pissed. | 如果不是从你口中得知 他会发火的 |
[00:17] | He’s gonna pissed anyway. | 反正他都会发火的 |
[00:20] | You satisfied? | 你满意了吧 |
[00:21] | Why do you trust her so much? | 你为什么那么相信她 |
[00:22] | I told you, dean, she helped me go after lilith. | 迪恩 是她帮我逃离莉莉丝的魔爪 |
[00:25] | Well, thanks for the thumbnail — real vivid. | 谢谢 诠释得很生动 |
[00:27] | Something major must’ve happened while I was downstairs, | 我在楼下的时候 一定发生了什么大事 |
[00:29] | ’cause I come back and — and you’re bff with a demon? | 因为我回来的时候 你正和恶魔亲热 |
[00:32] | You want to fill in a little detail? | 要不要说下细节呢 |
[00:34] | Sure, dean. let’s trade stories. | 当然啦 迪恩 我们都说下自己的事吧 |
[00:37] | You first. how was hell? don’t spare the details. | 你先吧 地狱怎样 别太啰嗦 |
[01:08] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[01:10] | Ted’s kind of cracking the whip, isn’t he? | 特德喜欢使唤人 是吧 |
[01:13] | You think I like coming home late? | 你以为我喜欢晚回家吗 |
[01:16] | I’m working my ass off. | 我都快累死了 |
[01:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:25] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我对不住你 |
[01:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:30] | Long day. | 漫长的一天 |
[01:34] | Oh, hey. I ran into jill martin today. | 我今天遇到了吉尔·马丁 |
[01:36] | Gary’s turning 40 on saturday. | 盖瑞星期六过40岁生日 |
[01:38] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:40] | She invited us to the party. | 她请我们参加生日派对 |
[01:42] | What’d you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的 |
[01:44] | That we’d go. | 我答应她去啊 |
[01:48] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[01:50] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[01:51] | You like gary. | 你喜欢盖瑞的 |
[01:52] | Yeah, that doesn’t mean | 不错 但这并不表示 |
[01:54] | That I want to waste my saturday night with him. | 我想和那个家伙浪费我的周末时光 |
[01:56] | I thought you’d want to go. | 我以为你会去的 |
[02:02] | I don’t believe you. | 我真不敢相信 |
[02:06] | I-it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[02:08] | I’ll — I’ll call jill and tell her we can’t make it. | 我会 我会打给吉尔 告诉她我们不去了 |
[02:14] | What’s with you tonight? | 今晚你是怎么啦 |
[02:16] | It’s like you want to have a fight or something. | 感觉你想找人吵架 |
[02:47] | Yeah, that’s what I’m telling you. | 没错 我正想告诉你呢 |
[02:50] | No storms, no — no bad crops, nothing. | 没有风暴 庄稼收成也好 一切正常 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:57] | Yeah, I will keep looking. | 好的 我会继续留意的 |
[02:58] | You keep looking, too, okay? | 你也留意下 行吗 |
[03:01] | All right, talk soon. | 好的 再联系吧 |
[03:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:12] | Up and at ’em, kiddo. | 起床开工啦 老兄 |
[03:16] | You’re up early. what are you doing? | 你起得真早 在干嘛呢 |
[03:18] | Nothing. I was in the can. | 没什么 刚上洗手间 |
[03:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:23] | Yeah. want me to draw you a picture? | 对啊 要我给你画张画吗 |
[03:25] | No, I’ll pass. | 不 还是算了吧 |
[03:26] | I found a job — bedford, iowa. | 我找到新活了 爱荷华州 贝德福德 |
[03:28] | Guy beat his wife’s brains out with a meat tenderizer. | 有个男人用嫩肉针砸死了她的妻子 |
[03:31] | Yikes. | 天哪 |
[03:32] | And get this — third local inside two months | 这个是两个月内第三起 |
[03:34] | To gank his wife. | 杀害妻子的事故了 |
[03:35] | No priors on any of them, all happily married. | 都没有前兆 婚姻也一直美满 |
[03:38] | Sounds like “ozzie and harriet.” | 看来像是“奥齐与哈丽雅特”(美国经典爱情故事) |
[03:39] | More like “the shining.” | 更像是“闪灵”(美国恐怖片) |
[03:43] | All right, well, I guess we better have a look. | 好吧 我们还是探个究竟 |
[03:45] | Why does the p.d. keep sending you guys? | 警察局怎么还派人来 |
[03:47] | I already said I don’t want a lawyer. | 我说了不需要律师 |
[03:50] | They’re lining up the firing squad. | 他们正准备对你行刑呢 |
[03:51] | I’m pleading guilty. | 我承认自己有罪 |
[03:52] | All right, look, you don’t want us to represent you — | 好吧 既然你不需要我们当你的代理律师 |
[03:54] | That’s fine. | 那也行 |
[03:56] | In fact, it’s probably not a bad idea, between you and me. | 其实 对于你我来说也不算坏事 |
[04:01] | We just want to understand what happened. | 我们只想搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[04:03] | That’s all. | 就这么简单 |
[04:05] | Mr. benson… | 本森先生 |
[04:09] | …please. | 拜托 |
[04:18] | What happened was… | 事情就是 |
[04:21] | I killed my wife. | 我杀了我妻子 |
[04:25] | And you want to know why? | 至于原因嘛 |
[04:28] | Because she made plans without asking me. | 她没征求我意见就擅自做了决定 |
[04:35] | When it happened, how did you feel? | 那当时 你是什么感觉 |
[04:37] | Disoriented? out of control? | 意识模糊 失控了吗 |
[04:38] | Like something possessed you to do it? | 是不是像被支配了一样 |
[04:41] | I knew exactly what I was doing. | 我知道自己做了什么 |
[04:42] | I was crystal clear. | 我很清醒 |
[04:44] | Then why did you do it? | 那你为什么要那样做 |
[04:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:46] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[04:47] | We were happy. | 我们在一起很开心 |
[05:02] | 9 g’s. | 9千美元 |
[05:04] | That’s a hefty bill. | 这笔帐可不小 |
[05:07] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪得到的 |
[05:08] | Doesn’t matter. we have it. | 这无关紧要 我们有就是了 |
[05:11] | See, certain charges — | 看看 这些付款 |
[05:12] | Ones you don’t want the missus to know — | 都是你不想让你太太知道的 |
[05:15] | They show up under shady names like “m & c entertainment.” | 均签匿名例如“尙奇娱乐” |
[05:19] | Yeah, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 没错 不过我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:21] | Oh, you’re dropping plastic at a nudie bar, for instance. | 打个比方 就像你在色情酒吧丢了信用卡 |
[05:23] | We just… want to know the truth, mr. benson. | 我们只想弄清楚真相 本森先生 |
[05:34] | Her name was…jasmine. | 她叫贾丝敏 |
[05:37] | She was a stripper? | 她是个脱衣舞女吗 |
[05:39] | Dude, her name was jasmine. | 老弟 人家真名叫贾丝敏 |
[05:41] | I didn’t mean for it to happen. | 我也不希望走到这一步 |
[05:43] | I don’t like to go to strip bars. | 我不喜欢去脱衣舞酒吧 |
[05:46] | My buddy was having a bachelor party, | 我的好朋友开了一个单身派对 |
[05:49] | And…there she was. | 然后 就遇到了她 |
[05:53] | Jasmine. | 贾丝敏 |
[05:54] | She came right up to me. | 她走到我面前 |
[05:56] | And… | 然后 |
[05:59] | I-i don’t know, s-she was just… | 我 我不知道 她很 |
[06:03] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[06:06] | Everything that I wanted. | 是我喜欢的类型 |
[06:07] | Well, you pay enough, anybody will be anything. | 只要你付的钱够多 谁都可能成为你梦中情人 |
[06:09] | It wasn’t about the money. | 这和钱无关 |
[06:11] | It wasn’t even about the sex. | 甚至不关乎性 |
[06:13] | It was — | 就是 |
[06:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:20] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道是什么 |
[06:22] | It’s hard to explain. | 这个很难解释 |
[06:25] | And your wife found out? | 你妻子发现了 |
[06:28] | No, she never had a clue. | 没有 她一无所知 |
[06:29] | Then why’d you kill her? | 那你为什么要杀了她 |
[06:33] | For jasmine. | 为了贾丝敏 |
[06:36] | She said we would be together forever, | 她说我们能永远在一起 |
[06:41] | If — if only j– | 如果 如果 |
[06:42] | Vicki was… | 薇姬 |
[06:44] | Muerte. | 死了 |
[06:46] | Afterwards, me and jasmine were supposed to meet, | 然后 我和贾丝敏约好见面 |
[06:49] | And she never showed. | 可是她一直没出现 |
[06:52] | I don’t know where she lives. I don’t know her last name. | 我不知道她姓啥住哪 |
[06:54] | I don’t even know her real first name. | 我甚至连她的真名都不知道 |
[07:00] | I’m an idiot. | 我是个大笨蛋 |
[07:01] | And you didn’t think to tell this to the cops? | 你不想跟警察交代这些事情吗 |
[07:04] | What for? | 有什么用 |
[07:07] | The stripper didn’t do it. | 那个脱衣舞女没有杀人 |
[07:09] | I did it. | 人是我杀的 |
[07:11] | And I know what I deserve. | 我罪有应得 |
[07:16] | Judge doesn’t give me the death sentence, | 法官没判我死刑 |
[07:17] | I’ll just do it myself. | 我就自行了断 |
[07:29] | Rough night? | 昨晚很糟吗 |
[07:31] | Fun night. | 昨晚很开心啊 |
[07:32] | Rough morning. | 早上不爽 |
[07:33] | Can I help you? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[07:35] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[07:37] | I’m special agent stiles — fbi. | FBI特工 斯泰尔斯 |
[07:41] | You’re dr. cara roberts? | 你就是卡拉·罗伯茨教授吗 |
[07:42] | Far as I know. | 没错 是我 |
[07:44] | You do some work with the sheriff’s department? | 你为州长做事吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah, when I’m not slogging it through the e.r. | 是啊 我不在急诊室干苦力的时候就去 |
[07:50] | It’s a small town. we multitask. | 这是个小镇 我们都有多重的活 |
[07:52] | Well, I have some questions about a case — | 我有一个案子 想问你一些问题 |
[07:53] | About several cases, actually. | 实际上 有几个案子 |
[07:55] | You mind if I sit? great. | 介意我坐下吗 太好了 |
[07:57] | Uh, Adam Benson, Jim Wylie, and Steve Snyder? | 亚当·本森 吉姆·威利 还有斯蒂夫·斯耐德 |
[08:01] | Oh, yeah. the men who killed their wives. | 噢 那几个杀了自己妻子的男人 |
[08:04] | You handled the work-ups, right? | 你负责病例检查 是吗 |
[08:05] | Mm-hmm. autopsies for the wives and tox screens for the perps. | 对妻子进行了尸检 对凶手则进行毒理检验 |
[08:09] | Two-for-one special. | 特别针对此案进行的检查 |
[08:10] | You find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[08:11] | Not really. | 没有 |
[08:13] | I mean, c.o.d. on the women was pretty clear — | 女尸的需氧量很清晰 |
[08:15] | There was nothing unusual in their system. | 整个生理系统也很正常 |
[08:17] | What about the husbands? | 那几个丈夫呢 |
[08:19] | Can I see your badge again? | 我能再看看你的徽章吗 |
[08:30] | There was one thing — | 有一点 |
[08:32] | Um, an anomaly in the blood work. | 血检时发现了点异样 |
[08:33] | And I remember thinking how strange it was | 最让我觉得奇怪的是 |
[08:36] | That it showed up in all three of the men. | 三个男人的血检都有 |
[08:40] | That what showed up? | 是什么 |
[08:41] | Oxytocin. | 催产素 |
[08:42] | And their levels were crazy high. | 而且其含量高到足以让人发疯 |
[08:45] | Uh, oxytocin? | 催产素是什么 |
[08:47] | Mm-hmm, it’s a hormone | 是一种激素 |
[08:49] | That’s produced during childbirth, lactation, and sex. | 在分娩期 哺乳期以及性交中产生 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 明白 |
[08:57] | People call it the love hormone. | 俗称爱情激素 |
[08:59] | Um, you know how it feels when you first fall in love — | 还记得你第一次坠入爱河时的感觉吗 |
[09:01] | The whole weak-in-the-knees, tattoo-you-on-my-chest thing? | 双腿发软 心中有抹倩影挥之不去 |
[09:05] | That’s oxytocin. | 那就是催产素在作怪 |
[09:06] | Of course, it eventually fades, | 当然 它终究会消逝 |
[09:08] | And then you’re stuck with every relationship ever, | 而你则陷入了感情的轮回里无法自拔 |
[09:12] | That and the painful regimen of tattoo removal. | 这种感觉就像消除纹身一样痛苦 |
[09:21] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[09:22] | This is my partner — Agent Murdock. | 这是我的搭档 梅铎克探员 |
[09:24] | Please, “agent” sounds so formal. | 拜托 探员叫起来太不亲切啦 |
[09:26] | You can call me dean. | 你可以叫我迪恩 |
[09:27] | I’m Dr. Roberts. | 我是罗伯茨医生 |
[09:29] | So, um… | 那么 |
[09:31] | Can I help you with anything else? | 还有啥我能帮忙的 |
[09:34] | Uh…sure. just one more thing. | 对了 还有一件事 |
[09:36] | This chemical, this… | 这个化学的 这个 |
[09:37] | – Oxytocin. …- oxytocin | -催产素 -催产素 |
[09:39] | What would cause those high levels that you found? | 你查出了含量过高的原因了吗 |
[09:42] | Nothing that I’ve ever seen. | 前所未闻 |
[09:47] | Okay. that’s it. | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[09:48] | Thanks, Doc. | 十分感谢 医生 |
[09:57] | By the way, uh, try a greasy breakfast. | 多句嘴 试下多脂的早餐 |
[10:01] | Best thing for a hangover. | 对宿醉很好 |
[10:02] | Watch it, buddy. I’m the only m.d. here. | 悠着点 伙计 我可是这儿唯一的医学博士 |
[10:09] | Dude, you totally c-blocked me. | 老弟 你真是让我刮目相看啊 |
[10:14] | So, Wylie and Snyder fessed up, huh? | 威利和斯耐德都认罪了 对吗 |
[10:16] | One emptied his i.r.a., | 一个提空了自己的退休金 |
[10:17] | The other, his kid’s college fund — | 而另一个 提空了他孩子的大学基金 |
[10:19] | All on the same thing. | 所有事都指向同一点 |
[10:20] | Live nude girls? | 包养脱衣舞女吗 |
[10:21] | Club called the honey wagon. | 俱乐部的名字叫甜蜜旅车 |
[10:23] | These guys have affairs, too, with a stripper also known as Jasmine? | 这两人也和叫贾丝敏的脱衣舞女搞过吗 |
[10:26] | Yes and no. | 是 又不全是 |
[10:28] | This is where it gets interesting. | 有趣的正是这里 |
[10:29] | Each guy hooked up with a different chick. | 每个人钓上的女人都不同 |
[10:31] | So, what, these girls all connected somehow? | 那么 这些女孩又是怎么搅在一起的 |
[10:33] | Well, they all described their stripper in the same way, | 他们所描述的脱衣舞女郎都有一个共同之处 |
[10:35] | The exact same way — | 而且完完全全的一致 |
[10:37] | Perfect and everything that they wanted. | 完美 他们的理想型 |
[10:38] | Yeah, at least they’ll dream | 是吗 至少他们幻想的是 |
[10:40] | – Barbie convinced them to murder their wives. – there’s that. | -芭比女郎让他们去谋杀自己的妻子 -就是这样 |
[10:42] | You know, it’s almost like they were under some kind of love spell. | 他们就像是中了某种爱情魔咒 |
[10:44] | Sure seems that way. | 绝对没错 |
[10:45] | Which caused them to become totally psychotic. | 那魔咒让他们彻底疯狂 |
[10:47] | Absolutely. | 完全正确 |
[10:49] | You seem pretty cheery. | 你看起来很兴奋 |
[10:51] | Strippers, sammy. strippers. | 脱衣舞女啊 萨姆 尤物啊 |
[10:53] | We are on an actual case involving strippers. | 我们可是在调查一单有脱衣舞女的案子噢 |
[10:57] | Finally. | 真是一劳永逸 |
[11:19] | I’m looking for three girls — | 我找这三个女孩 |
[11:20] | Jasmine, Aurora, and Ariel. | 贾丝敏 奥罗拉和艾莉尔 |
[11:24] | You seriously think those names mean anything to me? | 你真觉得这些名字对我有意义 |
[11:26] | One’s a redhead about 5’9″. the other one’s asian about — | 有个染红发大约5尺9 另一个是亚洲人 |
[11:28] | Do you have any idea how many girls I deal with? | 你知道我要和多少女孩打交道吗 |
[11:31] | Fake names, fake hair, fake… | 假名 假发 都是假的 |
[11:33] | You got to have some sort of paperwork, check stubs, | 你应该有一些文件存根之类的 |
[11:36] | Some way to keep track of the strippers. | 记录她们的行踪 |
[11:38] | Please. exotic dancers — | 别搞笑了 都是外国妹 |
[11:40] | Independent contractors working for cash. | 我只管给她们钱 |
[11:43] | I stay out of their hair. | 其他的我都不管 |
[11:44] | They stay out of what little I have left. | 她们给我留下点钱就行 |
[11:46] | Three of your customers murdered their wives. | 你的三个客人杀了自己的妻子 |
[11:49] | You don’t think that that’s weird? | 你不觉得那很诡异吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I think that’s super-freakin’ weird. | 是啊 我觉得超诡异 |
[11:52] | But you know what it ain’t? my problem. | 可这些都不关我事 |
[12:08] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[12:10] | No. you? | 没 你呢 |
[12:12] | A little. I just talked to bobby. | 有一点 我刚和鲍比谈了谈 |
[12:14] | We officially have a theory. | 行内有个说法 |
[12:16] | – What’s that? – siren. | -是什么 -海妖 |
[12:17] | Like greek-myth siren? | 希腊传说中的海妖吗 |
[12:19] | Like “the odyssey”? | “奥德赛”中描写那个 |
[12:21] | Hey, I read. | 我读过 |
[12:23] | Yeah, actually, but the siren’s not actually a myth. | 是啊 事实上 海妖不是什么神话 |
[12:25] | It’s more of a beautiful creature that prey on men, | 更像是某种专门猎捕男人的尤物 |
[12:28] | Entice them with their siren song. | 用海妖之歌引诱他们 |
[12:30] | Let me guess — “welcome to the jungle”? | 我猜是 “欢迎来到丛林”(枪炮玫瑰乐队) |
[12:31] | No, no. warrant’s “cherry pie”? | 不不 应该是涡轮乐队的“樱桃派” |
[12:34] | Their song is more of a metaphor — | 歌声充满隐喻 |
[12:36] | Like their call, their allure. | 隐含着它们的召唤和引诱 |
[12:38] | So they shake their thing and the guys zombie out? | 小嘴一挥就能把男人搞得和僵尸一样乖吗 |
[12:40] | Basically, yeah. sirens live on islands. | 可以这么说 海妖生活在海岛上 |
[12:42] | Sailors would chase them, | 海员会疯狂地追逐她们 |
[12:44] | Completely ignoring the rocky shores, | 冲向礁石密布的海域 |
[12:46] | And dash themselves to pieces. | 结果把自己撞得粉碎 |
[12:47] | Sounds like adam and his buddies. | 就像亚当他们三人 |
[12:49] | If you were a siren in ’09 | 如果你是09年的海妖 |
[12:50] | And looking to ruin a bunch of morons, | 正想要玩弄一些笨蛋 |
[12:52] | Where would you set up shop? | 你打算从哪里下手 |
[13:01] | So, whatever floats the guy’s boat, | 那些勾引男人的尤物 |
[13:02] | That’s what they look like? | 都长成那样吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah. you see, sirens can read minds. | 是啊 海妖能读取人的思想 |
[13:05] | They see what you want most, | 她们知道你最想要什么 |
[13:07] | And then they can kind of, like, cloak themselves — | 她们能伪装自己 |
[13:09] | You know, like an illusion. | 就像某种幻术 |
[13:11] | So it could all be the same chick, | 也就是说可能只有一只海妖 |
[13:13] | Morphing into different dream girls? | 变成不同的梦中女孩 |
[13:16] | Yeah, actually. probably. | 恩 很有可能 |
[13:18] | Sirens are usually pretty solitary. | 海妖一般都喜欢独居 |
[13:21] | How do we kill it? | 我们怎么杀它 |
[13:23] | Bobby’s working on it. | 鲍比正在查 |
[13:24] | But even if we figure that out… | 就算我们知道怎么杀 |
[13:25] | How the hell are we gonna find it? it could be anybody. | 我们怎么找到它 它可能是任何人 |
[13:36] | Hi, belle. | 你好 美女 |
[13:40] | Thought you’d never come. | 以为你不来了呢 |
[14:03] | It’s okay. she’s asleep. | 没事了 她睡着了 |
[14:05] | Lenny, you’re amazing… | 莱尼 你真棒 |
[14:08] | Taking care of her like this. | 这么照顾她 |
[14:11] | Most guys would have put her in a nursing home. | 大部分人都会把她送敬老院 |
[14:14] | It’s no big deal. | 这没什么 |
[14:17] | She’s my mom. | 她是我妈妈 |
[14:18] | Like I said — amazing. | 如我所说 好棒啊 |
[15:11] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[15:16] | …i love you so much. | 我爱死你了 |
[15:20] | The way you take care of me and your mom — | 你那么照顾我和你妈妈 |
[15:25] | You’re so sweet… | 你多么的可人 |
[15:28] | And strong. | 又很强壮 |
[15:30] | I just wish you didn’t have to carry it all. | 我只希望你能轻松一点 |
[15:35] | I mean, your mom takes up all your time. | 你妈妈占用了你所有的时间 |
[15:40] | As long as she’s around, we can’t really be happy. | 只要她在 我们就没法快乐 |
[15:46] | She’s not so bad. | 她也没那么糟 |
[15:48] | I could be with you… | 我可以和你在一起 |
[15:50] | Forever… | 永远 |
[15:54] | If only your mom wasn’t here. | 要是你妈妈不在这里 |
[15:58] | Don’t you want to be with me forever? | 难道你不想和我永生相伴吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 想啊 |
[16:06] | Yeah, you know I do. | 你知道我想的 |
[16:13] | Then bash your mother’s brains in. | 那就杀了你妈妈吧 |
[16:18] | Baby, do it for me. | 宝贝儿 就算是为了我 |
[16:20] | Do it, baby. | 去吧 宝贝 |
[16:23] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 行啊 |
[16:25] | If you say so. | 只要你说 |
[16:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:45] | Hey, sam. | 嗨 萨姆 |
[17:46] | Sam? you there? | 萨姆 你在吗 |
[17:57] | Lenny bristol was definitely another siren vic. | 莱尼·布里斯托尔是另一位海妖的受害者 |
[17:59] | – You got in to see him? -Yep. | -你去看他了吗 -是的 |
[18:01] | Said he brought a stripper home named belle. | 他带了一个名叫贝尔的脱衣舞女回家 |
[18:03] | Couple hours later, he offed his mother. | 几个小时后 他杀死了自己的母亲 |
[18:05] | Belle, of course, went m.i.a. | 贝尔也从现场消失了 |
[18:07] | Wait. he killed his mom? | 等等 他杀了自己的妈妈吗 |
[18:08] | Woman he was closest to. | 那个女人指使的 |
[18:12] | Yeah, you, uh… forgot your cellphone. | 对了 你忘带手机了 |
[18:21] | Hey, bobby. | 嗨 鲍比 |
[18:22] | Sam, did you find her yet? | 萨姆 找到她了吗 |
[18:24] | Uh, no, | 还没 |
[18:25] | And doesn’t seem like she’s slowing down any. | 不过她好像仍在作案 |
[18:28] | What about you? got anything? | 你那边怎么样 有什么新发现吗 |
[18:29] | Well, some lore from a dusty greek poem. | 从尘土弥漫的希腊诗歌中找到了一些传说 |
[18:33] | Shockingly, it’s a little vague. | 狭隘且有点模糊 |
[18:35] | Oh, hold on a sec. I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 稍等 我开一下免提 |
[18:36] | It says you need “a bronze dagger | 上面说 你需要一把青铜匕首 |
[18:39] | Covered in the blood of a sailor under the spell of the song.” | 上面要沾着在咒语之歌控制下的水手之血 |
[18:43] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:45] | You got me. | 问到点子上了 |
[18:46] | We’re dealing with 3,000 years of the telephone game here. | 我们正着手于一项三千年的电话游戏 |
[18:49] | Best guess? | 最佳猜测 |
[18:51] | Well, the siren’s spell ain’t got nothing to do with any song. | 海妖的咒语与曲无关 |
[18:54] | It’s most likely some kind of toxin or venom. | 更像是某种毒素或毒液 |
[18:58] | Something she gets in the vics’ blood. | 从受害者血液中获得 |
[19:00] | That makes them go all manchurian candidate. | 因此他们寻找傀儡 |
[19:02] | Uh, what do you think? she infects the men during sex? | 你觉得呢 她利用性来传染男人吗 |
[19:04] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[19:05] | Supernatural std. | 斯幽皮儿那撤性病 |
[19:06] | Well, however it happens, | 不论发生什么 |
[19:09] | Once it’s done, the siren’s got to watch her back. | 一旦成功了 海妖就会跟进 |
[19:11] | If she gets a dose of her own medicine… | 如果她吞食毒液 |
[19:13] | It kills her. | 则自取灭亡 |
[19:14] | Like a snake getting iced by its own venom. | 就像是毒蛇用毒液把自己毒死了 |
[19:17] | So we just got to find a way to juice one of the o.j.s in jail? | 那我们只需在监狱里找个提取下 |
[19:19] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[19:20] | None of those guys are under the spell anymore. | 那些人现在已经不受咒语的控制了 |
[19:23] | Haven’t got a clue where you’re gonna get the blood you need. | 就没什么办法能让你拿到血液了吗 |
[19:27] | I think I might have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[19:28] | Be careful. | 一定要小心 |
[19:29] | These things are tricky bastards. | 这些妖精非常狡猾 |
[19:31] | Wrap you up in knots before you know what hit you. | 在你不知情的时候 他们就可能把你包围 |
[19:39] | Dr. Roberts. | 罗伯茨博士 |
[19:40] | Agent Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯探员 |
[19:42] | Can’t stay away, huh? | 等不及了是吗 |
[19:46] | Actually, we’re here on business | 实际上 我们是来谈正事的 |
[19:48] | About the blood samples, the ones with the high… | 关于那个血样 那个高浓度的 |
[19:51] | …you know, oxytocin. | 催产素 |
[19:54] | Do you still have them? | 你还保存着吗 |
[19:58] | Good. we need them. | 很好 正好我们要用 |
[19:59] | What for? | 用来做什么 |
[20:00] | Excuse me, dr. roberts? | 不好意思 罗伯茨博士 |
[20:02] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[20:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[20:05] | Uh, we’re a little busy here, buddy. | 我们这里有点事情要处理 哥们 |
[20:07] | Yeah, so am i, pal. | 我也一样 兄弟 |
[20:12] | Doc, could you give us a sec, please? | 博士 让我们单独聊会好吗 |
[20:14] | – Sure. – thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[20:18] | What’s your name? | 您贵姓 |
[20:19] | Nick Monroe. what’s yours? | 尼克·门罗 你俩呢 |
[20:20] | I’m special agent sam stiles. | 我是萨姆·斯泰尔斯特工 |
[20:21] | This is my partner — dean murdock. | 这是我的搭档迪恩·梅铎克 |
[20:23] | What office you from? | 你是哪个部门的 |
[20:25] | Omaha — violent-crimes unit. | 奥马哈市 暴力专案组 |
[20:27] | My s.a.c. sent me down here | 战略空军司令部派我过来 |
[20:28] | To see about the murders. | 调查一下这些杀人凶手 |
[20:30] | You? | 你们呢 |
[20:31] | D.c. | 国防委员会 |
[20:32] | Our assistant director assigned us. | 副部长派我们来的 |
[20:34] | Which a.d.? | 哪位副部长 |
[20:35] | Mike Kaiser. | 麦克·凯撒 |
[20:37] | What are your badge numbers? | 你们的警号是多少 |
[20:38] | You’re kidding, right? | 你逗我玩呢 |
[20:39] | I’m just following protocol. | 这只是我们见面的形式而已 |
[20:41] | Look, man, whatever. just call our a.d. | 别那么麻烦了 给我们副部长打个电话吧 |
[20:43] | He’ll sort things out, huh? | 他会跟你说清楚的 |
[20:56] | Uh, yeah, assistant director kaiser, please. | 请帮我转接副部长凯撒 |
[21:01] | Yeah, sir, hello. it’s agent nick monroe. | 部长你好 我是特工尼克·门罗 |
[21:04] | I’m calling about… two of your men — | 我想跟你了解一下你部门的两个人 |
[21:08] | Stiles and murdock? | 斯泰尔斯和梅铎克 |
[21:10] | Uh, it seems that they’ve been put on my case by mistake. | 他们可能搞错了 正在插手我的案件 |
[21:14] | Are you questioning my authority? | 你是在质疑我们当局吗 |
[21:16] | No, no, no, sir. I’m not questioning. | 不是 不是 阁下 我没有在质疑 |
[21:18] | You could have fooled me. | 你可以愚弄我 |
[21:19] | Last time I checked, son, d.c. has jurisdiction. | 但我已经查了 孩子 国防委员会有管辖权 |
[21:22] | Or am I wrong? | 还是我弄错了吗 |
[21:23] | No, sir | 没有 部长 |
[21:25] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[21:27] | Well, the next time you want to waste my time | 如果下次你还想浪费我的时间 |
[21:29] | With stupid questions, don’t. | 来问这些无聊的问题 我劝你还是省省吧 |
[21:36] | Those idjits. | 这些糊涂蛋 |
[21:42] | Well, I’m sorry, guys. | 对不起 哥们 |
[21:44] | Just don’t let it happen again. | 别再搞这样的事就好了 |
[21:46] | So, where are you at with this? | 这案子你们跟到哪了 |
[21:47] | Where are you at with this? | 你呢 |
[21:49] | Well, I was about to run the perps’ blood work. | 我正要对这些血样进行调查 |
[21:51] | I already checked. it’s a dead end. | 我已经查了 无果而终 |
[21:53] | – Oh, yeah? – yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[21:55] | Well, get this — I feel like I found something | 我觉得能找到一些东西 |
[21:58] | That connects all the murderers. | 把这些杀人犯们都联系起来 |
[21:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:01] | They were all banging strippers | 他们都是脱衣舞女 |
[22:04] | From the same club. | 来自同一个俱乐部 |
[22:05] | You don’t say. | 说的不错 |
[22:07] | What do you say we go down there and check it out? | 我们一起去那看看怎么样 |
[22:11] | Well, here’s the thing, nick. | 这就是问题所在 尼克 |
[22:13] | See, we’re kind of lone wolves — | 我们喜欢独来独往 |
[22:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:16] | That sounds like an excellent idea. | 这想法听起来不错 |
[22:18] | Just give me a second with my partner. | 请稍候我们一会 |
[22:19] | And we’ll, uh — one second. | 很快的 |
[22:21] | Come here. | 过来一下 |
[22:24] | Dude, you got to stay with him. | 兄弟 你得跟着他 |
[22:26] | – What? – keep him out of the way. | -什么 -别让他挡我们的路 |
[22:27] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[22:29] | ‘Cause I got to get the blood samples. | 因为我得去拿血样 |
[22:30] | What the hell am I supposed to do with him? | 那我跟他在一起做什么呢 |
[22:32] | Just take him to the strip club, | 带他去那个脱衣舞女俱乐部 |
[22:34] | Keep an eye out for the siren. | 关注一下海妖的事 |
[22:36] | Come on, dean, just — just focus on the naked girls. | 好嘛 迪恩 只须把精力放在那些裸女上 |
[22:38] | You’ll forget he’s even there. | 你就会忘了他的存在 |
[22:41] | I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing it for the girls. | 我不是为你这么做的 我是为了那些女孩们 |
[22:44] | We’re taking my ride. No complaining about the tunes. | 坐我的车吧 最好别抱怨 |
[22:48] | No way. you drive an impala? | 不是吧 你是开这辆英帕拉吗 |
[22:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:51] | It’s a ’67, right? it’s a 327 4-barrel. | 是67年的对吗 是个327四腔式的 |
[22:54] | Yeah, actually. | 说的不错 |
[22:55] | It’s a thing of beauty. | 太漂亮了 |
[22:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | How the hell did you talk the bureau | 你是怎么跟局里谈的 |
[23:00] | Into letting you drive your own wheels? | 他们会让你开自己的车 |
[23:03] | And you want this blood because… | 你要这个血样是因为 |
[23:05] | We’d like to run some tests. | 我们想做一些测试 |
[23:09] | You know, I’ve run every test there is. | 所有的测试我都会亲自做 |
[23:10] | It’s, um…my job. | 这是我的工作呀 |
[23:12] | Notice the lab coat. | 注意我的工作服 |
[23:14] | We know a specialist who would like to try out a theory. | 我们了解到有一位专家 想证明一个理论 |
[23:19] | If you say so. | 既然你这么说了 |
[23:26] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[23:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:29] | The blood’s gone. | 血样没了 |
[23:53] | “Nobody’s fault but mine.” | 都是我的错 |
[23:55] | Oh, oh, oh, zeppelin recorded it, ’75. | 75年的策帕林飞艇 |
[23:59] | It was a cover of a blind willie johnson tune. | 这是一首盲人韦利·约翰森的曲子 |
[24:02] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[24:03] | “you shook me.” | “你吓到我了” |
[24:04] | Oh, ’69, debut album, written by willie dixon. | 69年 首张专辑 威利·狄克逊写得 |
[24:07] | And? | 还有呢 |
[24:09] | And what? | 还有什么 |
[24:10] | Written by willie dixon and j.b. lenoir. | 是威利·狄克逊和巴顿·雷诺合作完成的 |
[24:13] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[24:15] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[24:16] | You know, for a fed, you’re not a total dick. | 作为一个联邦调查局探员 你还不算是混蛋 |
[24:18] | Aren’t we both feds? | 我们不都是联邦调查局探员吗 |
[24:21] | Yeah. no, I just, you know — | 是 不 我只是 你知道 |
[24:23] | Not a lot of feds as cool as us, huh? | 不是所有探员都跟我们一样酷 不是吗 |
[24:27] | So, what the hell with this case, man? | 那么 伙计 那案子到底是怎么回事 |
[24:28] | How does a girl talk four different johns into murder? | 怎么可能一个女孩子说服4个不同的人去杀人 |
[24:32] | Crazy world. | 疯狂的世界 |
[24:34] | I guess. | 我猜 |
[24:36] | Hey, can I level with you? hmm. | 我跟你坦白说吧 |
[24:38] | I found something kind of weird. | 我发现点奇怪的事 |
[24:41] | You brought your weird to the right spot. | 你把你的疑虑带到正确的地方上了 |
[24:42] | Lay it on me. | 跟我说说看呢 |
[24:43] | I went to the crime scene this morning. | 我今早去了犯罪现场 |
[24:45] | Saw them bagging this up. | 看见他们把这个装了起来 |
[24:50] | So I went back through all the files. | 所以我检查了所有档案 |
[24:52] | It turns out a flower just like that | 发现每个犯罪现场 |
[24:53] | Was found at every crime scene. | 都有这样的花 |
[24:55] | Like it was left on purpose? | 像是故意留下的吗 |
[24:57] | I mean, you know, sometimes a serial killer | 有时候一个连环杀人案凶手 |
[24:59] | Will leave an object behind, like a calling card. | 总会在现场留下个东西 比如说电话卡 |
[25:01] | But with this case? | 但是这个案子 |
[25:02] | To tell you the truth… | 跟你说实话吧 |
[25:05] | I got no idea what’s going on. | 我完全理不清头绪 |
[25:09] | I think I might. | 我想我知道了 |
[25:11] | I’ve seen a flower like this before. | 我以前见过这样的花 |
[25:20] | we’ve watched them twice. | 我们已经看了两遍了 |
[25:22] | Whoever took the blood… | 不管取走血样的是谁 |
[25:23] | Must have tampered with the tapes. | 肯定对这些录影带动过手脚 |
[25:26] | who has access to your office? | 谁能自由出入你的办公室 |
[25:29] | Everyone. I don’t lock it. | 每个人 我不锁门的 |
[25:30] | You what? | 你怎么 |
[25:32] | I’ve never had this problem before. | 我从没碰上过这种问题 |
[25:35] | What is so important about the blood, anyway? | 那些血究竟有多重要 |
[25:37] | I think someone drugged the men | 有人对犯人下了药 |
[25:39] | made them commit murder. | 让他们犯罪 |
[25:40] | What? | 什么 |
[25:42] | What kind of drug? | 怎样的药 |
[25:43] | Uh, I’m not sure yet. | 我还不清楚 |
[25:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:47] | I mean, I interviewed those guys, | 我审问过这些人 |
[25:49] | And they had their reasons. | 他们有自己的理由 |
[25:50] | Yeah, but they all loved their victims. | 是 但是他们都深爱着受害人 |
[25:52] | I’m sure they did. | 我相信他们 |
[25:55] | come on. | 拜托 |
[25:57] | Haven’t you ever been in a relationship | 难道你没谈过恋爱吗 |
[25:59] | Where you really loved somebody | 当你深爱某人时 |
[26:01] | And still kind of wanted to bash their head in? | 仍想将他们杀死 |
[26:05] | Sounds like you’re speaking from experience. | 听起来你感同身受 |
[26:14] | Look, I’m sorry. i-i don’t mean to pry. | 对不起 我无意问及你的私生活 |
[26:17] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:18] | I was the one who brought it up. | 是我提起来的 |
[26:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:32] | It’s medicine. | 这是药 |
[26:36] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[26:48] | His name was carl. | 他叫卡尔 |
[26:52] | And we were married. | 我们结了婚 |
[26:57] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[26:58] | Life happened. | 只是生活 |
[27:02] | I don’t know. I mean, I loved him. | 我不知道 我爱过他 |
[27:03] | I still do, I guess. | 现在还爱 |
[27:05] | But, um, I don’t know. | 但是 我不知道 |
[27:07] | It’s just like one day I looked up, | 就像是某一天我认真审视了一下 |
[27:09] | And I was living with a stranger. | 好像自己跟一个陌生人生活在一起 |
[27:11] | And… | 然后 |
[27:15] | You know what I mean, right? | 你知道意思吧 |
[27:17] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[27:19] | Or…i don’t know. maybe. | 或者 也许我不知道 |
[27:23] | People change. | 人总会变 |
[27:26] | God, I know I did. | 上帝啊 我知道自己变了 |
[27:29] | But it’s nothing to feel guilty about. | 但是没有丝毫的罪恶感 |
[27:31] | It happens. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[27:35] | So you two split up? | 所以你们俩分开了吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah, I suppose that’s a word for it. | 是 可以这么形容 |
[27:45] | You need to get that? | 你要接吗 |
[27:50] | No. | 不 |
[27:51] | Not right now. | 现在不接 |
[27:57] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[27:59] | We’ve all got our own sad stories, so… | 我们都有自己的一段悲情故事 |
[28:05] | …screw it. | 管它呢 |
[28:07] | Have fun, no regrets, | 该玩的时候好好玩 不要有遗憾 |
[28:09] | And live life like there’s no tomorrow. | 今朝有酒今朝醉 |
[28:19] | For instance, | 比如说 |
[28:20] | I have been thinking about you all night. | 我整晚都在想你 |
[28:26] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:28] | Parts of you. | 部分 |
[28:30] | Just parts? | 只是部分吗 |
[28:34] | Like your lips. | 比如说你的嘴唇 |
[28:37] | They’re very distracting. | 很让人分神 |
[28:41] | It’s a problem. | 真是个问题啊 |
[28:46] | And I can’t stop thinking about kissing them. | 我忍不住想着要吻它们 |
[28:50] | That so? | 那么 |
[28:56] | So… | 那么 |
[28:59] | …what the hell, huh? | 还啰嗦什么呢 |
[29:50] | Sam, where the hell have you been? | 萨姆 你他妈去哪了 |
[29:52] | With cara. | 跟卡拉在一起 |
[29:53] | Oh, it’s “cara” now. | 现在叫卡拉了 |
[29:55] | And you’re not picking up your phone. | 你也不接个电话 |
[29:56] | We were trying to find the blood samples. | 我们正努力找那些血样呢 |
[29:57] | – Someone stole them. – yeah, I’ll bet. | -被人偷了 -是啊 我打赌也是 |
[29:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:00] | Nick found flower petals at the crime scenes. | 尼克在犯罪现场找到了花瓣 |
[30:02] | Hyacinths. | 是风信子 |
[30:04] | – So? – hyacinths? | -那又怎样 -风信子 |
[30:06] | Mediterranean, from the — from the island | 来自地中海的一个小岛 |
[30:08] | Where the whole freakin’ siren myth | 那里正是海妖神话传说 |
[30:09] | started in the first place | 开始流传的地方 |
[30:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:12] | Sam, cara had hyacinth flowers. | 萨姆 卡拉有风信子 |
[30:15] | You think cara’s the siren? | 你觉得卡拉是那个海妖吗 |
[30:16] | Well, I did a little checking up on her. | 好吧 我查了一下她 |
[30:18] | She’s only been in town for two months. | 她才在这个镇子待了两个月 |
[30:19] | Yeah, and? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[30:21] | And she has an ex-husband. | 她有个前夫 |
[30:23] | A dead ex-husband — carl roberts. | 一个死掉的前夫 卡尔·罗伯茨 |
[30:25] | Dropped like a stone, no warning, | 消失无影 无任何征兆 |
[30:27] | Supposedly a heart attack. | 报道称其心脏病发 |
[30:29] | Well, maybe it was a heart attack. | 好吧 也许就是心脏病发 |
[30:31] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[30:32] | Look, I just don’t think it’s her. | 我就是觉得不是她 |
[30:34] | And what makes you so sure? | 是什么让你如此坚定呢 |
[30:35] | I don’t know. a hunch. | 我不知道 直觉吧 |
[30:36] | A hunch? | 直觉 |
[30:38] | I’m giving you cold, hard facts here, | 我给你的是冰冷残酷的事实 |
[30:39] | And you’re giving me a hunch? | 你却回赠我一个直觉 |
[30:43] | Did you sleep with her? | 你是不是跟她睡了 |
[30:46] | No. | 没 |
[30:48] | Holy crap. you did. | 胡扯 你跟她睡了 |
[30:49] | Middle of “basic instinct” and you bang sharon stone? | 真像在演“本能”啊 你居然跟莎朗·斯通睡了 |
[30:53] | Sam, you could be under her spell right now. | 萨姆 现在你可能已经中了她的咒语了 |
[30:55] | Dude, I’m not under her spell. | 兄弟 我没中她的咒语 |
[30:56] | Unbelievable, man. I just don’t get it. | 真不敢相信 伙计 我只是不明白 |
[30:58] | What? | 什么 |
[31:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:01] | No. say it. | 不 你说 |
[31:02] | No, it’s just — | 不 只是 |
[31:04] | First it’s madison, and then ruby, and now cara. | 一开始是麦蒂逊 然后是露比 现在卡拉 |
[31:06] | It’s like what is with you and banging monsters? | 你是怎么了 老是喜欢跟魔鬼上床 |
[31:08] | Look, dean, I’m telling you. it’s not cara. | 迪恩 我告诉你 卡拉不是海妖 |
[31:09] | I feel fine. | 我觉得很好 |
[31:10] | I’ll bet you do. | 我打赌中咒语了 |
[31:11] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信我 |
[31:13] | No because this could be the siren talking. | 不 因为这可能是已经被海妖迷上的结果 |
[31:14] | Look, just tell me where you are. | 就告诉我你在哪 |
[31:15] | I’ll come meet you, and we’ll figure things out. | 我来见你 我们会把事情弄清楚的 |
[31:19] | No. | 不 |
[31:20] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[31:22] | I wish I weren’t. | 但愿我是在瞎说 |
[31:23] | I got to handle this, sam, by myself. | 我来搞定这件事 萨姆 一个人 |
[31:39] | sam’s in trouble, bobby. | 萨姆有麻烦了 鲍比 |
[31:41] | I think the siren’s worked her mojo on him. | 我恐怕海妖对他施了咒 |
[31:42] | Give me a call as soon as you get this. | 收到留言立刻给我回电 |
[31:51] | Hey, man. what’s up? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[31:52] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[31:54] | Uh, sure. with what? | 当然可以 要怎么做 |
[31:56] | Canvassing. we got to find somebody. | 彻查 我们要找个人 |
[32:26] | She went in just a second ago. | 她刚刚才进去 |
[32:28] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:29] | Should we follow her in? | 我们要跟进去吗 |
[32:31] | No, no, no. I don’t want to tip her off. | 不 不 不 我不想打草惊蛇 |
[32:32] | I’m just waiting to see who she comes out with. | 等着看她和谁一起出来 |
[32:34] | So you think, what… | 你觉得 怎么了 |
[32:38] | She’s drugging these guys? | 她给这些人下药了 |
[32:41] | Pretty much. | 很有可能 |
[32:44] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道你听了这话会有什么反应 |
[32:47] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定 |
[32:48] | ’cause it sounds like crazy on toast. | 这简直奇怪得要命 |
[32:50] | All these different strippers — | 所有这些脱衣舞女 |
[32:51] | They’re magically the same girl. | 居然都是同一个姑娘 |
[32:53] | But then they’re not strippers at all — | 但之后她们又都不再是脱衣舞女了 |
[32:55] | It’s dr. quinn? | 成了奎因医生 |
[32:56] | It’s kind of hard to explain, | 这有点难以解释 |
[32:57] | But I have my reasons, and they’re good ones. | 但我有理由的 说得通的理由 |
[32:59] | So you’re just gonna have to trust me on it. | 所以你只要相信我就好 |
[33:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:04] | I guess. | 我想可以 |
[33:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:09] | That’s actually nice to hear. | 你这么说我很高兴 |
[33:22] | So, let’s say she is drugging her vics. | 那么假设她给被害者下了药 |
[33:25] | How’s she pulling that off? | 她是怎么做到的 |
[33:28] | She could be injecting them, | 有可能用了注射器 |
[33:29] | You know, or passing the toxin through physical contact. | 或者通过肢体接触来传播毒素 |
[33:33] | Or it could be her saliva. | 也有可能是用她的唾液 |
[33:41] | You really should have wiped the lip of that thing | 在你深吻它之前 |
[33:44] | Before you drank from it, dean. | 真该把它的嘴擦干净 迪恩 |
[33:50] | I should be your little brother. | 我才应该是你弟弟 |
[33:55] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[33:58] | …you can’t trust him. | 你不能相信他 |
[34:01] | Not like you can trust me. | 并表示可以相信我 |
[34:09] | In fact, I really feel | 事实上 我真的认为 |
[34:12] | Like you should get him out of the way | 你应该把他赶走 |
[34:15] | So that we can be brothers… | 那样我们就能当兄弟了 |
[34:19] | Forever. | 永远 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:29] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 你说的对 |
[34:43] | Nick, what are you doing here? | 尼克 你在这儿干嘛 |
[34:48] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[34:54] | I got to tell you, you’re one butt-ugly stripper. | 我必须告诉你 作为一个脱衣舞娘你真够丑的 |
[34:57] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:58] | But I got exactly what I wanted. | 但我得到了自己正想要的 |
[35:00] | I got dean. | 我得到了迪恩 |
[35:01] | Dean, come on, man. | 迪恩 醒醒 老兄 |
[35:02] | This isn’t you. you can fight this. | 那不是你 你能战胜它的 |
[35:04] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[35:06] | Why don’t you cut him | 为什么你不给他来一刀呢 |
[35:07] | Just a little on his neck right there? | 就在他的脖子上来一小下 |
[35:14] | Dean’s all mine. | 迪恩完全属于我了 |
[35:15] | You poisoned him. | 你给他下了毒 |
[35:16] | No, I gave him what he needed. | 不 我实现了他的愿望 |
[35:18] | And it wasn’t some bitch in a g-string. | 那可不是什么穿丁字裤的婊子 |
[35:21] | It was you. | 而是你 |
[35:22] | A little brother that looked up to him | 一个敬仰他的弟弟 |
[35:25] | That he could trust. | 一个他可以信任的弟弟 |
[35:27] | And now he loves me. | 现在他爱的是我 |
[35:30] | He’d do anything for me. | 他会为我做任何事 |
[35:32] | And I got to tell you, sam, | 告诉你 萨姆 |
[35:34] | That kind of devotion — | 这是一种热爱 |
[35:37] | Watching someone kill for you… | 看着有人为你去杀人 |
[35:41] | …is the best feeling in the world. | 真是最至高无上的快感 |
[35:43] | Is that why you’re slutting all over town? | 就因为这个你把整个镇子都睡了 |
[35:48] | I get bored. | 我厌倦了 |
[35:50] | Like we all do. | 我们都一样 |
[35:52] | And I want to fall in love again | 我想再度坠入爱河 |
[35:54] | And again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[35:58] | Tell you what, I have fought some nasty sons of bitches, | 告诉你 我对付过不少下流的混蛋 |
[36:00] | But you are one needy, pathetic loser. | 而你却是一个卑贱可悲的孬种 |
[36:05] | You won’t feel that way in a minute. | 你很快就不会这么想了 |
[36:08] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[36:26] | So, I know you two | 我知道你们两 |
[36:28] | Have a lot you want to get off your chests. | 有许多不堪回首的记忆 |
[36:30] | So why don’t you discuss it… | 不如你们讨论一下 |
[36:33] | And whoever survives can be with me forever? | 最后活下来的那个就能永远和我在一起 |
[36:44] | Well, I don’t know when it happened. | 我不知道是什么时候开始的 |
[36:46] | Maybe when I was in hell. | 也许是我在地狱的时候 |
[36:48] | Maybe when I was staring right at you. | 也许是我凝视着你的时候 |
[36:52] | But the sam I knew, he’s gone. | 但是我所认识的萨姆已经不见了 |
[36:54] | That so? | 那又怎样 |
[36:55] | And it’s not the demon blood or the psychic crap. | 跟恶魔之血和灵魂之类的鬼扯无关 |
[36:59] | It’s the little stuff — | 而是一些小事 |
[37:01] | The lies, the secrets. | 那些谎言 那些秘密 |
[37:03] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:04] | What secrets? | 什么秘密 |
[37:06] | Phone calls to ruby, for one. | 比如说 跟露比通电话 |
[37:07] | So I need your say-so to make a phone call? | 那我打电话还得经过你同意咯 |
[37:09] | That’s the point. | 这正是关键 |
[37:11] | You’re hiding things from me. | 你有事瞒着我 |
[37:13] | What else aren’t you telling me? | 你还有什么事没告诉我的 |
[37:16] | None of your business. | 跟你没关系 |
[37:17] | See what I mean? | 明白我刚的话了吧 |
[37:21] | We used to be in this together. | 我们曾经在同一条战线上 |
[37:23] | We used to have each other’s backs! | 曾经互相依靠 |
[37:24] | Okay, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[37:26] | You want to know why I didn’t tell you about ruby? | 知道为什么不把露比的事告诉你 |
[37:29] | And how we’re hunting down lilith? | 还有我们是怎样追捕莉莉丝的吗 |
[37:30] | Because you’re too weak to go after her, dean. | 因为你要抓她还不够格 迪恩 |
[37:33] | You’re holding me back. | 你会拖我后腿 |
[37:35] | I’m a better hunter than you are — | 作为一个猎手我比你出色得多 |
[37:37] | Stronger, smarter. | 更强壮 更聪明 |
[37:40] | I can take out demons you’re too scared to go near. | 我能把你唯恐避之不及的恶魔控制住 |
[37:42] | That’s crap. | 一派胡言 |
[37:43] | You’re too busy sitting around | 你只会坐在那儿 |
[37:44] | Feeling sorry for yourself, | 自怨自艾 |
[37:46] | Whining about all the souls you tortured in hell. | 唠叨那些你在地狱里折磨过的灵魂 |
[38:04] | You’re not standing in my way anymore. | 你别想再碍着我 |
[38:42] | Do it for me, dean. | 为了我 上吧 迪恩 |
[38:50] | Tell me again how weak I am, sam, huh? | 有种再说遍我多窝囊 萨姆 |
[38:54] | How I hold you back. | 我是怎么拖你后腿的 |
[39:04] | No. | 不 |
[39:05] | No! | 不 |
[39:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:57] | Soda? | 苏打水 |
[39:58] | You boys are driving, ain’t ya? | 你们是不是精力太旺盛啊 |
[40:08] | Thanks, bobby. | 谢谢 鲍比 |
[40:09] | You know, you — you hadn’t shown up when you did — | 你 你来帮忙之前深藏不露 |
[40:12] | Done the same for me, more than once. | 你们又何尝不是呢 |
[40:15] | Of course, you could have picked up a phone. | 当然 你们只要拿起电话 |
[40:18] | Only took one call to figure out | 拨一通就能查到 |
[40:20] | That agent nick monroe wasn’t real. | 那个尼克·门罗特工是假的 |
[40:30] | You boys gonna be okay? | 你们两还好吧 |
[40:32] | Yeah, fine. | 是的 没事 |
[40:33] | Yeah, good. | 是的 很好 |
[40:43] | You know, those sirens are nasty things. | 那些海妖很险恶的 |
[40:46] | That it got to you — that’s no reason to feel bad. | 一旦它缠上你 总是感觉良好 |
[41:04] | You gonna say goodbye to cara? | 你要跟卡拉道别吗 |
[41:06] | Nah. | 不 |
[41:08] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[41:11] | Really? why not? | 真的吗 为什么不呢 |
[41:14] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[41:18] | Well, look at you. love ’em and leave ’em. | 看看你 相爱却又要别离 |
[41:24] | Dean, look, you know I didn’t mean | 迪恩 你知道我不是故意 |
[41:25] | The things I said back there, right? | 要说那些话的 对吗 |
[41:27] | That it was just the siren’s spell talking? | 只是中了海妖的咒语才这样的 |
[41:29] | Of course. me too. | 当然 我也是 |
[41:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:31] | So — so we’re good? | 那么 那么我们和好了 |
[41:36] | Yeah, we’re good. | 对 和好了 |