时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | I’m a better hunter — stronger,smarter. | 作为一个猎手我比你出色得多 更强大 更聪明 |
[00:27] | I can take out demons you’re too scared to go near. | 我能把你唯恐避之不及的恶魔控制住 |
[00:30] | You know I didn’t mean the things I said back there,right? | 你知道我不是故意要说那些话的 对吗 |
[00:32] | That it was just the siren’s spell talking? | 只是中了海妖的咒语才这样的 |
[00:34] | Of course. Me too. | 当然 我也是 |
[00:35] | So,we’re good? yeah,we’re good. | 那么 那么我们和好了 |
[00:45] | Okay,okay,now,come on,you tell me — why kick that field goal? | 好吧好吧 来吧 现在告诉我 为什么会有那样的三分球 |
[00:48] | Because it’s called football. | 因为这就是橄榄球 |
[00:50] | No,it’s called fantasy football,and those 3 points screwed me. | 不 应该说是充满奇迹的橄榄球 那个三分球让我爽歪了 |
[00:53] | Seriously,Jim,you need to get a life. | 说真的 吉姆 你需要享受生活 |
[00:56] | Hey,guys,got any change? | 嘿 哥们儿 有零钱吗 |
[00:58] | Sorry,pal. | 没有 朋友 |
[01:00] | How about your wallets? | 把你们的钱包交出来怎么样 |
[01:02] | No problem. take it easy,all right? | 没问题 放松点儿 好吗 |
[01:03] | Just give me the wallets! | 快把钱包给我 |
[01:04] | Hold on,man. | 冷静点 哥们儿 |
[01:07] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[01:09] | Jim! jim! | 吉姆 吉姆 |
[01:11] | Call 911 — now! | 快去报警 |
[01:13] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[01:18] | Come on. | 挺住啊 |
[01:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:26] | Don’t move. don’t move,man. | 别乱动 别乱动 哥们儿 |
[01:29] | I feel okay. | 我感觉良好 |
[01:33] | You’re not even bleeding. | 你甚至都没流血 |
[01:40] | Give me a hand. | 拉我一把 |
[01:44] | How you even alive right now? | 你现在怎么还会活着呢 |
[01:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:00] | No,no,no,you’re right,it’s definitely weird. | 不 不 不 你是对的 这很明显有古怪 |
[02:03] | Okay,Bobby,thanks. | 好的 鲍比 谢谢 |
[02:07] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[02:10] | Bobby found something in wyoming. | 鲍比在怀俄明州发现了什么 |
[02:12] | A job? | 有活干了? |
[02:13] | Maybe. | 可能是吧 |
[02:14] | Small town,no one’s died in the past week and a half. | 一个小镇 过去的一个半星期里没有一个人死掉 |
[02:17] | That so unusual? | 这就不正常了吗 |
[02:19] | Well,it’s how they’re not dying. | 听听他们如何摆脱死亡的 |
[02:21] | One guy with terminal cancer strolls right out of hospice, | 一个癌症晚期的家伙蹦蹦跳跳走出了医院 |
[02:24] | Another guy gets capped by a mugger and walks away without a scratch. | 还有个家伙让劫匪给崩了 毫发无损的离开了 |
[02:28] | Capped in the ass? | 崩在屁眼上了? |
[02:30] | “Police say Mr. Jenkins was shot in the heart at point-blank range by a 9mm.” | 警方说 詹金斯先生胸部遭到9毫米口径手枪的近距离射击 |
[02:36] | And he’s not a doughnut? | 难道他肥的像个轮胎 |
[02:39] | Locals are saying it’s a miracle. | 街坊们都说是个奇迹 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:45] | It’s got to be something nasty,right? | 那背后一定有问题 对吧 |
[02:47] | I mean,people making deals or something. | 有人做了交易或是什么的 |
[02:50] | You think? | 你这样认为吗 |
[02:51] | What else would it be? | 那还能是什么呢 |
[02:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:56] | All right,get that to go. | 好吧 咱们出发 |
[03:01] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:08] | What? | 干嘛呢? |
[03:12] | Sure you want me going with you? | 你确定要我一起去吗 |
[03:14] | Why wouldn’t I? I don’t know. | 我不知道为什么不和你一起去 |
[03:16] | I don’t want to be holding you back or nothing. | 我不想去托你的后腿或是什么也不做 |
[03:18] | Dude,I’ve told you a hundred times,that was the siren talking,not me. | 哥们儿 我说几百遍了那是海妖说的 不是我 |
[03:22] | Can we get past this? | 我们忽略这一段好不好 |
[03:25] | Yeah,we’re past it. | 你说的没错 |
[03:30] | Now,you two said you were bloggers? | 你们是说你们是写博客的 |
[03:32] | Yes,sir. flooredbythelord.com. | 是的先生 flooredbythelord.com |
[03:34] | All of God’s glory fit to blog. | 博客里记的都是主的神迹 |
[03:39] | Some of the people around town are | 一些镇上的人说 |
[03:41] | Saying what happened to you was a miracle. | 说你所经历的是一场奇迹 |
[03:43] | It was. Plain as day. | 是的 历历在目 |
[03:44] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么那么确信呢 |
[03:46] | How else do you explain it? | 你还有其他的解释吗 |
[03:47] | The doctors can’t. | 医生都不能 |
[03:49] | There’s a bullet in my heart,and it’s pumping like a piston. | 我的心脏里有一颗子弹 像个小水阀 |
[03:53] | Well,how do you explain it? | 你如何解释呢 |
[03:59] | Look,honestly,I was nobody’s saint — not exactly father of the year, | 说实话我不是谁的圣徒 也不是什么年度优秀老爸 |
[04:04] | Either. | 都不是 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | But when that guy shot me and I didn’t bleed a drop? | 但是那家伙给了我一枪我却没流一滴血 |
[04:10] | I just knew the lord was giving me a second chance. | 我只知道主给了我第二次机会 |
[04:12] | Is that so? | 是这样吧 |
[04:16] | I had this feeling — like angels were watching over me. | 我觉得 像是有天使在保佑着我 |
[04:21] | I wouldn’t expect you guys to understand. | 我想你们是不会理解的 |
[04:26] | Well,we’ll just have to try. | 我们会去尝试的 |
[04:28] | You wouldn’t have happened to have | 你们不必勉强自己 |
[04:30] | Swung by a crossroads in the past week or so? | 你过去的一周在十字路口转悠过吗 |
[04:33] | No. | 没有 |
[04:35] | Maybe you met someone… | 也许你遇到某个人… |
[04:37] | With black eyes? | 是黑色眼球 |
[04:39] | Or red? | 或是红色的 |
[04:40] | Who’d you guys say you were again? | 你们说你们是干什么的来着 |
[04:42] | Never mind. Thank you for your time. | 没关系 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[04:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:51] | Anything? | 有收获吗 |
[04:53] | That cancer survivor? | 那个癌症生还者 |
[04:55] | He was clinically dead,his wife pulled the plug, | 他临床诊断已经死了 他妻子拔掉的插管 |
[04:57] | And now he’s taking her out for their 20th anniversary. | 现在他在和他妻子庆祝20周年结婚纪念日 |
[05:00] | Any sign of a deal? No. | -有做过交易的迹象吗 -没有 |
[05:02] | What about you? Found anyone dying around here? | 你怎么样 发现有什么死人吗 |
[05:04] | Not since Cole Griffith. | 科尔·格里芬斯之后就没有了 |
[05:06] | He dropped 10 days ago. | 他10天前过世的 |
[05:07] | It was the last death I could find. | 他是我找到的最后一个死人 |
[05:09] | So,what are you thinking? | 那么你在想什么 |
[05:11] | Eh,maybe it is what the people say it is. | 也许他就是人们所说的 |
[05:13] | Miracles? | 奇迹 |
[05:15] | Dean,our experience,when do miracles just happen? | 迪恩 以我们的经验 什么时候会有奇迹发生 |
[05:19] | Well,there’s no deals. | 这里头没有交易 |
[05:21] | There’s,uh,no skeevy faith healers. | 这里没有宗教治愈师 |
[05:24] | I mean,these souls just ain’t getting dragged into the light. | 有些灵魂不能重见光明 |
[05:30] | Maybe ’cause there’s no one around to carry them. | 也许是附近没有载体 |
[05:34] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[05:35] | Well,grim reapers — that’s what they do,right? | 死神 是他们做的 对吧 |
[05:39] | Shlepp souls? | 游荡的鬼魂? |
[05:41] | So,if death ain’t in town — then nobody’s dying. | 如果死神不在镇上 就没人死掉了 |
[05:43] | So what? the local reaper’s on strike? | 所以呢 本地的死神罢工了 |
[05:46] | Playing the back nine? | 玩九球台球去了? |
[05:48] | I don’t know,Sam. | 我不知道 萨姆 |
[05:49] | Well,then,let’s talk to somebody who might. | 那我们找个也许知道内情的人谈谈 |
[05:51] | Well,last I checked,huggy bear ain’t available. | 我最后遇到的是个抱抱熊 |
[05:55] | No,dude,the kid. the kid? | 不 哥们儿 那个孩子 孩子? |
[05:56] | The kid’s a doornail. exactly. | 那孩子绝对死透了 |
[05:58] | Look,if he was the last person to die around here, | 如果他是这里最后一个死掉的人 |
[06:00] | Then maybe he’s seen something. | 也许是他看到了什么 |
[06:01] | We should talk to him. | 我们应该和他谈谈 |
[06:04] | I love how matter-of-fact you are about that. | 我喜欢你对那的解释 |
[06:06] | Strange lives. | 奇怪的生灵 |
[06:27] | You sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这会管用吗 |
[06:30] | No. | 不 |
[06:31] | But if his spirit’s around,this should smoke him out. | 但是如果他的鬼魂在附近 这至少能驱走他 |
[06:37] | What? This job is jacked,that’s what. | 什么 这工作很狗屁 就是这样 |
[06:40] | How so? | 怎么会呢 |
[06:42] | You want me to gank a monster or torch a corpse,hey,let’s light it up, | 你要我赶走一个怪物或是焚尸 咱是做了好事 |
[06:46] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:46] | But this? | 但是这个 |
[06:48] | If we fix whatever this is,people are gonna start dropping dead. | 如果我们搞清楚的话 那些人就要死掉了 |
[06:51] | Good people. | 无辜的人 |
[06:53] | Look,I don’t want them to die,either,Dean,but there’s a natural order. | 迪恩 我也不想他们死 但是大自然是有规律的 |
[06:59] | You’re kidding,right? What? | 你没开玩笑 对吧 什么 |
[07:00] | You don’t see the irony in that? | 你没觉得这有多讽刺吗 |
[07:02] | I mean,you and me,we’re like the poster guys of the unnatural order. | 我是说你和我就像是大自然规律的传递者 |
[07:06] | All we do is ditch death. | 我们所做的就是传递死亡 |
[07:08] | Yeah,but the normal rules don’t really apply to us,do they? | 是啊 但是常规对我们并不适用 是吧 |
[07:15] | We’re no different than anybody else. | 我们是如此的与众不同 |
[07:19] | I’m infected with demon blood. | 我被恶魔之血所染 |
[07:21] | You’ve been to hell. | 你下过地狱 |
[07:22] | Look,I know you want to think of yourself as joe the plumber,Dean, | 迪恩 我知道你想认为自己是管子工乔 |
[07:25] | But you’re not. | 但是你不是 |
[07:26] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[07:28] | The sooner you accept that,the better off you’re gonna be. | 你接受得越快你摆脱得越快 |
[07:31] | Ah,Joe the plumber was a douche. | 管子工乔是个蠢货 |
[07:34] | You gonna help me finish this? | 你要帮我了结这一切吗 |
[07:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[07:40] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[07:41] | Uh,just… | 只是… |
[07:43] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[07:44] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:46] | Okay,this — this — this is not what it looks like. | 这–这–这 不是你想象的那回事 |
[07:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:51] | ’cause it looks like devil worship. | 看上去像恶魔崇拜仪式 |
[07:54] | What? no! | 什么? 才不是! |
[07:55] | No,this is not devil worship. | 这决不是给恶魔崇拜仪式 |
[07:57] | This — this is — this — this is,uh… | 这–这–这个–呃– |
[08:01] | I don’t have a good answer. | 我不知道怎么答才好 |
[08:06] | Look,we’re leaving. | 好了 我们先走了 |
[08:08] | You’re not going anywhere… | 想走到哪儿去啊 |
[08:12] | …ever again… | 想都别想 |
[08:17] | …sam. | 萨姆 |
[08:22] | Alastair. | 阿拉斯泰尔 |
[08:26] | I thought you got deep fried,extra-crispy. | 我还以为你已经在油锅里炸得通透酥脆 |
[08:30] | Just the pediatrician I was riding. | 只是个儿科医生的皮囊 |
[08:32] | His wife’s still looking for him. | 他老婆还在满世界找他呢 |
[08:35] | It’s hilarious. | 真搞笑 |
[08:37] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[08:40] | No time to chat. | 没时间聊了 |
[08:43] | Got a hot date with death. | 过会儿还和死神有个浪漫约会 |
[08:46] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[08:58] | You’re stronger,sam. | 变强了啊 萨姆 |
[09:00] | You’ve been soloflexing with your little slut? | 是不是经常一个人躲着练习呢 |
[09:04] | You have no idea. | 你不会了解的 |
[09:31] | How you doing? | 觉得怎么样 |
[09:33] | I’m in pain,that’s how I’m doing. | -怎么样了?-痛死我了 |
[09:35] | I think I have a concussion. | 估计是脑震荡了 |
[09:37] | You want some aspirin? | 要阿司匹林吗 |
[09:38] | No thanks,house. | 不用了谢谢 豪斯医生(剧集House中的主角,天才医生,对止痛药上瘾) |
[09:42] | So,demons,huh? | 恶魔 是吧 |
[09:44] | Yeah. so much for miracles. | 好在有上天眷佑 |
[09:47] | And what the hell happened with alastair again? | 这次阿拉斯泰尔又怎么了 |
[09:50] | I told you,he tried to fling me or whatever,and it didn’t work, | 我说过了 他想把我扔起来 结果没成功 |
[09:53] | So he bailed. | 然后他就逃走了 |
[09:55] | Well,how come he couldn’t fling you? | 他为什么没能把你扔出去 |
[09:56] | He chucked you pretty good last time. | 上次他可是轻而易举 |
[10:01] | Got no idea. | 这我不清楚 |
[10:03] | Sam,do me a favor. | 萨姆 帮我个忙 |
[10:05] | If you’re gonna keep your little secrets,I can’t really stop you, | 你想把秘密放在心里 我也没办法 |
[10:08] | But just don’t treat me like an idiot,okay? | 但别把我当成个傻瓜 好吗 |
[10:11] | What? dean,I’m not keeping secrets. | 什么? 迪恩 我没什么秘密啊 |
[10:17] | Whatever. | 随你了 |
[10:19] | So,did you go back and q-and-a the dead kid? | 你回去调查了个那个死去的孩子吗 |
[10:22] | Didn’t have to. | 没必要 |
[10:24] | Bobby called. | 鲍比打电话过来了 |
[10:25] | He did some digging. | 他做了些调查 |
[10:27] | And? | 然后? |
[10:29] | He thinks I’m right. | 他认为我是对的 |
[10:31] | Local reaper’s gone. | 这里的死神不见了 |
[10:33] | Not just gone — kidnapped. | 不仅仅是不见了 而是被绑架了 |
[10:35] | By demons? why? | 魔鬼干的? 为什么? |
[10:37] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[10:39] | “and he bloodied death under the newborn sky — sweet to taste, | “新夜之下 噬死神 |
[10:43] | But bitter when once devoured.” | 初尝味美且甘 咽后遂渐苦而涩” |
[10:45] | Swanky. what the hell’s that mean? | 华丽 到底什么意思 |
[10:48] | Well,it’s from a very obscure,very arcane version of revelations. | 这是一个不为人知的事实 |
[10:52] | Which means what I think it means? | 和我想的一样吗 |
[10:54] | Basically,you kill a reaper under the solstice moon — tomorrow night, | 就是说 在冬至的夜晚杀掉一个死神 |
[10:58] | By the way — you got yourself a broken seal. | 也就是明天晚上 你就解开了一个封印 |
[11:01] | How do you ice a reaper? you can’t kill death. | 怎么去绑架死神? 死亡是不会消失的 |
[11:03] | I don’t know. maybe demons can. | 不知道 也许魔鬼们就能 |
[11:04] | Where the hell are the angels is what I want to know. | 我想知道 现在那些天使们躲到哪儿去了 |
[11:07] | We could use their help for once. | 这回 他们倒是能帮上忙 |
[11:08] | It looks like we’re gonna have to take care of this one ourselves. | 看来只有我们自己解决了 |
[11:11] | What are we gonna do, | 我们怎么做 |
[11:12] | Just swing in and save the friendly neighborhood reaper? | 大摇大摆这么去救死神? 救那些和谐的街坊? |
[11:14] | You got a better idea,I’m all ears. | 你出主意吧 我洗耳恭听 |
[11:16] | Dean,reapers are invisible. | 迪恩 死神是看不见的 |
[11:18] | The only people that can see them are the dead and the dying. | 只有死人和垂死的人才能看到他们 |
[11:21] | Well,if ghosts are the only ones that can see them… | 如果只有变成鬼才能看到的话 |
[11:25] | Yeah? | 然后? |
[11:28] | …then we become ghosts. | 我们就变成鬼吧 |
[11:32] | You do have a concussion. | 你还真是得脑震荡了 |
[11:34] | Sounds crazy,i know. | 有点疯狂 我知道 |
[11:36] | It is crazy. | 是很疯狂 |
[11:39] | How? | 怎么做? |
[11:43] | I can’t even begin to tell you how crazy you two are. | 不知道怎么说你们这两个疯子 |
[11:48] | Well,pamela,you’re a sight for sore eyes. | 帕梅拉 您是我们的雪中之炭 黑暗中之光明 |
[11:53] | Aw,that’s sweet,grumpy. | 真是贴心啊 牢骚男 |
[11:55] | What do you say to deaf people? | 这话我这瞎子说 可有点讽刺啊 |
[11:57] | Which one of you brainiacs came up with astral projection? | 哪根筋让你想到这么个灵魂出窍的方法 |
[12:02] | Yo. | 是您啊 |
[12:04] | Of course. chachi. | 你当然这么说 查奇(1974年情景喜剧happy days的角色) |
[12:06] | So, | 那么 |
[12:06] | Let’s be clear — you want to rip your souls out of your | 讲清楚–你们要让灵魂从身体里出来 |
[12:10] | Bodies and take a little stroll through the spirit world? | 然后在次元空间里面瞎转悠 |
[12:14] | Mm-hmm. | 恩哼 |
[12:16] | Do you have any idea how heavy-duty insane that is? | 你们知不知道这有多疯狂啊 |
[12:19] | Maybe,but that’s where the reaper is,so… | 也许吧 但是死神在那儿 所以 |
[12:21] | So,it’s nuts. | 所以 你们还是疯了 |
[12:22] | Not if you know what you’re doing. | 别说的好像你不知道这事的本质似的 |
[12:24] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 是你们不知道自己到底在做什么 |
[12:26] | No,but you do. | 你知道就够了 |
[12:27] | Yeah,i do. | 我的确知道 |
[12:28] | And guess what? | 你们晓得吗 |
[12:30] | I’m sick of being hauled back into your angel-demon,soc-greaser crap. | 被拉到你们这个关于天使魔鬼天堂地狱的交易里 我受够了 |
[12:34] | Look,i’d love to be kicking back with a cold one,watching “judge judy, | 我也希望不掺和 回家看看法官朱迪多悠闲 |
[12:37] | too. nice. more blind jokes? | 很好 还有关于瞎子的笑话吗 |
[12:39] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[12:41] | We’re talking the end of the world here,okay? | 我们讨论的世界末日 |
[12:45] | No more tasseled leather pants,no more ramones cds,no more nothing. | 到时候 不再有流苏裤子 不再有雷蒙斯唱片 什么都没有了 |
[12:50] | We need your help. | 我们需要你 |
[13:01] | Tell me something,geniuses. | 天才们 告诉我 |
[13:03] | Even if you do break into the veil and you find the reaper, | 如果你们真的穿过帷帐 找到死神 |
[13:07] | How you gonna save it? | 你们又要怎么去救他呢 |
[13:09] | With style and class. | 该怎么做就怎么做 |
[13:10] | You’re gonna be two walking pieces | 你们到时候就是两片浮云 |
[13:13] | Of fog who can’t touch or move anything. | 碰不到也移动不了任何东西 |
[13:16] | You’ll be defenseless,hotshot. | 还没有防御力 两位高手 |
[13:17] | I seem to recall a bunch of ghosts beating the crap out of us. | 我记得有一群鬼魂曾经把我们打得半死 |
[13:21] | Yeah,they had plenty of time to practice. | 他们有的是时间练习 |
[13:23] | Well,then,i guess we got to start cramming. | 这样 我们就得立即开始 |
[13:26] | Wow,couple of heroes. | 哇哦 英雄二人行 |
[13:28] | All right. | 行了 |
[13:32] | Lie down. | 躺下来 |
[13:34] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[13:49] | Okay,guys. | 好了 |
[13:52] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[13:53] | Showtime. | 开始行动吧 |
[13:57] | Well,nothing like shooting blanks. | 怎么没有射太阳穴的感觉啊 |
[13:59] | What’s plan “b”? | 备用方案是什么 |
[14:18] | Oh,i’m so feeling up demi moore. | 感觉好像黛米摩尔 |
[14:21] | All right,so,I’m assuming you’re somewhere over the rainbow. | 好了 估计你们已经上了彩虹 |
[14:25] | Remember,i have to bring you back. | 记住 我到时候还要把你们弄回来 |
[14:29] | I’ll whisper the incantation in your ear. | 我会在你们耳边念咒 |
[14:36] | You have got a great ass. | 你可是有一对翘臀啊 |
[14:40] | What’d she — what’d she say? | 她 她说什么 |
[14:53] | That was wild. | 这真劲爆 |
[15:02] | Am I making you uncomfortable? | 有没有感觉? |
[15:04] | Get out of me. | 快离开我的身体 |
[15:07] | You’re such a prude. come on. | 真是个玩不起的 走吧 |
[15:14] | Oh,man,we’ve been spooking this town for hours. | 伙计 在这镇上我们已经飘荡了个把钟了 |
[15:17] | No demons,no black smoke. | 没见着恶魔 没见着黑烟 |
[15:19] | I say we hit victoria’s secret and get our peep on,huh? | 我说还是去维多利亚秘密偷窥那些女生吧 |
[15:22] | Hey,hey,hey,3:00. | 三点钟方向 |
[15:24] | Kid in the window. | 注意窗口的小孩 |
[15:28] | Am I crazy or is he looking at us? | 我没事吧 他在看着我们 |
[15:30] | It’s ’cause we’ve seen him before. | 因为我们之前见过他 |
[15:32] | We have? | 是吗 |
[15:33] | Newspaper. | 报纸上 |
[15:35] | Cole griffith,the last person to die in this town. | 科尔 格里芬斯 这里死的最后一个人 |
[15:45] | Cole? | 科尔? |
[15:48] | It’s mom. | 是妈妈啊 |
[15:52] | Your dad thinks I’m crazy. | 你爸爸说我疯了 |
[15:56] | Are you here? | 你在吗 |
[15:59] | A picture frame fell over. | 有个相框掉了 |
[16:03] | I could have sworn it was you,baby. | 我肯定那是你 宝贝 |
[16:05] | Are you still here with me? | 你还在我的身边吗? |
[16:16] | Oh,my god! | 天啊 |
[16:21] | Stop! how are you doing that? | 住手! 你怎么做到的 |
[16:23] | Who are you? relax,cole. it’s okay. | – 你们是谁 – 放轻松点 科尔 没事的 |
[16:26] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[16:28] | Look,this isn’t gonna be easy to hear,but you’re dead. | 可能不太容易接受 但是你已经死了 |
[16:34] | You’re a spirit. us too. | 你是一个鬼魂 我们也是 |
[16:37] | Yeah,thanks,Haley Joel. I know I’m dead. | 当然 谢谢了 海利·乔 我知道自己已经死了 |
[16:40] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛 |
[16:43] | We just want to talk. | 只想和你聊聊 |
[16:45] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[16:56] | I was outside all morning. | 我每天清晨就出门了 |
[16:59] | They tell you to be careful when it’s cold. | 他们都会提醒我如果太冷了就得小心了 |
[17:03] | Cold air can cause an asthma attack? | 因为冷空气会引发哮喘病 |
[17:07] | But then I was in my room. | 但事情发生在我回到房间后 |
[17:09] | It happened so fast. | 那一切来得太快了 |
[17:10] | I called out for my mom,but nothing came out. | 我大声叫妈妈过来 但始终都没人过来 |
[17:14] | Everything started spinning,and then I was just standing there, | 接着就天昏地旋的 不久我就站在那儿 |
[17:19] | Looking down at my body. | 看着自己的躯体躺在地上 |
[17:24] | And that’s when you saw the man? | 也就是那时你看到了那个家伙 |
[17:25] | Creepy,old guy in a black suit. | 太可怕了 那个大伯穿着一套黑西装 |
[17:29] | He wanted me to go with him,but… | 他要我跟他走 但 |
[17:34] | …i didn’t want to go. | 我不想离开 |
[17:36] | Reaper. | 死神 |
[17:38] | How’d you get rid of him? | 你是怎么摆脱他的 |
[17:40] | I didn’t. | 什么都没干 |
[17:42] | The black smoke did. | 是黑烟干的 |
[17:44] | Black smoke? | 黑烟 |
[17:46] | It was everywhere. | 这儿到处都是 |
[17:48] | I hid in the closet,and when I came out | 我跑到衣柜里躲了起来 等我出来的时候 |
[17:51] | It was gone,and so was he. | 黑烟和大伯都消失了 |
[17:55] | Do you know where the smoke went? | 那你知道那个黑烟去了哪儿吗 |
[17:57] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:59] | But I know where it is. | 但我能知道它在哪儿 |
[18:05] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[18:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:11] | Another reaper. | 其它的死神 |
[18:14] | Wait! we need to talk to you! | 等等 我们想和你谈谈 |
[18:23] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[18:26] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[18:27] | We go way back. | 我们交情可深着呢 |
[18:35] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得了吗 |
[18:37] | Honestly,if I had a nickel for every time I heard a girl say that… | 说实话 如果每次女孩子对我这么说就有5分钱的话 |
[18:42] | You’re gonna have to freshen my memory. | 至少你得给我点儿提示吧 |
[19:02] | Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[19:04] | That’s one of my names,yeah. | 那是我其中一个名字 想起来了 |
[19:07] | So,you do know her. | 你真得认识她 |
[19:08] | From the hospital after the accident. | 就是那次车祸去得医院里 |
[19:12] | The accident with dad? | 和老爸一起那次吗 |
[19:16] | So,this is the reaper that came after you. | 那么说 这个死神是追你的那个 |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:20] | Well,this was fun. | 这个笑话很冷 |
[19:22] | – Now,if you’ll excuse me – wait,wait,wait,wait, | -好了 你说完了的话我就失陪了 -等等 先等一下 |
[19:24] | You can’t — you can’t take the kid. | 你不能 不能带走这孩子 |
[19:26] | Why? demons are in town,that’s why. | 为什么 这个镇上到处都是恶魔 这就是原因 |
[19:29] | They’ve already snatched your reaper pal. | 他们已经抓走了你的一个同族 |
[19:31] | – The kid knows where. – so? | -那个孩子知道你同族的下落 -那又怎么样呢 |
[19:33] | So,you should shag ass. | 所以 你应该马上离开 |
[19:35] | For all we know,they could try and snatch you,too. | 因为就我们所知 他们绝对会再来抓你 |
[19:37] | Except that this town is off the rails, | 只不过这个镇就这里有问题 |
[19:40] | And someone has to set it straight. | 而有人正在努力解决这个问题 |
[19:43] | Yeah,we understand that,but these are special circumstances. | 对 我们当然明白 但是目前的情况有点特殊 |
[19:47] | What? your whole angel-demon dance-off? | 什么情况 你的天使和恶魔在这儿开战了吗 |
[19:50] | I could care less. | 我可不在乎 |
[19:52] | I just want to do my job. | 我只来做我该做的事 |
[19:54] | Right,yeah,and,look,we want to help you do your job. | 当然 我们可以帮你完成你的工作 |
[19:56] | – So,if you would just bail town. – no. | -只希望你能先离开 -不 |
[19:58] | Well,then,could you hold off until we fix this? | 那你能不能等我们把事儿解决了之后再带走那孩子 |
[20:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:05] | All right,but just so we’re clear, | 好吧 但是先把话说清楚 |
[20:07] | When I start reaping again,I’m starting with the kid. | 事情一旦解决了 那么这个孩子就归我了 |
[20:14] | Understood. | 明白 |
[20:16] | I’ll find him. | 我去找他 |
[20:18] | Wait,wait,wait,wait. | 等下 先等等 |
[20:21] | What are you gonna say to him? | 你打算怎么跟他说呢 |
[20:25] | Whatever I have to. | 尽我所能吧 |
[20:57] | This all must be pretty overwhelming,huh? | 这一切一定让你万全不知所措 对吗 |
[20:59] | Pretty scary,too. | 更让你惊恐不已 |
[21:05] | The worst is my mom. | 我妈妈才是最难受的 |
[21:09] | Must be hard seeing her like this. | 看到她这样心理一定很难受吧 |
[21:13] | She’s always coming in here,talking to me, | 她每天都会来我房间 和我说话 |
[21:18] | Telling me how sad she is. | 告诉我她有多伤心 |
[21:20] | I knock some stuff over to let her know I’m here, | 我故意弄翻东西想告诉她我在这儿 |
[21:23] | But she only gets sadder. | 但那却让她更加地伤心了 |
[21:29] | Well,you might want to ease up on the flying soccer balls. | 也许你应该让足球飞得慢些 |
[21:36] | I’m not telling you where the smoke is. | 我不会告诉你那些黑烟在哪儿 |
[21:45] | What if I told you that if you helped me… | 那如果我告诉你只要你帮了我 |
[21:49] | You wouldn’t have to leave here — ever? | 你就可以留下来 而且是永远的呢 |
[21:53] | What about the one downstairs? | 哪搂下那个死神呢 |
[21:55] | Tessa? oh,she wouldn’t bother you. | 泰莎吗 她不会来打扰你的 |
[21:57] | No reaper would. | 其它死神也不会再来了 |
[22:00] | You could just stay here with your family | 你可以和你的家人在一起 |
[22:02] | For as long as you wanted. | 想陪他们多久都行 |
[22:05] | You can do that? | 你说真的吗 |
[22:08] | Yeah,you bet I can do that. | 当然 没问题的 |
[22:12] | You swear? | 你发誓 |
[22:16] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[22:18] | I’ll tell you,life is funny. | 命运真是有趣 |
[22:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:23] | You and me — together again. | 你和我 又相遇了 |
[22:28] | Are you — are you making a move on me? | 你不会 不会是想打我的主意吧 |
[22:30] | You’re the one that got away,Dean. | 你是唯一一个逃过此劫的人 迪恩 |
[22:33] | You’d be surprised how little that happens to me. | 知道这种发生几率有多甚微吗 |
[22:40] | Can I tell you something between you and me? | 可以帮我保守一个秘密吗 |
[22:42] | Who am I gonna tell? | 我还能跟谁说去 |
[22:48] | After our little,uh,experience… | 在我们俩那次经历之后 |
[22:54] | For that whole year,I felt like I had this… | 有整整一年时间 我都觉得 |
[22:59] | Hole in my gut… | 我的内心深处总有所空缺 |
[23:01] | Like I was missing something. | 就像是我错失了什么 |
[23:03] | I didn’t know what. | 我一直不知道究竟是什么 |
[23:07] | Do you know what it was? | 知道那是什么吗 |
[23:10] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[23:14] | The pain of losing my father and sammy. | 与父亲和萨姆生离死别的那种痛比起来 |
[23:19] | I just… | 我只是 |
[23:22] | I wish I had gone with you for good. | 我真希望能永远和你呆在一起 |
[23:28] | But I guess things are different now. | 但现在我完全不会在那么想了 |
[23:31] | What? | 为什么 |
[23:33] | The angels on your shoulder? | 就因为你有天使庇护吗 |
[23:36] | So,you know about that,huh? | 看来你也知道了 对吗 |
[23:38] | Well,hey,don’t get me wrong. | 噢 你误会了 |
[23:40] | I mean,most the ones I’ve met are dicks with wings. | 我见过的那些个翅膀男大多都很混蛋 |
[23:42] | But still… | 但是 |
[23:47] | You know,I’ve done things. | 对于我所做过的那些事 |
[23:51] | Horrible things. | 那些令人发指的的事 |
[23:55] | And someone upstairs still decided to give me a second chance. | 而那些家伙却仍然给了我第二次机会 |
[24:02] | It just makes me feel… | 那真得让我觉得 |
[24:06] | I don’t know. | 我也无法说清 |
[24:13] | Hey,guys. | 伙计们 |
[24:17] | Hey,Cole. | 嘿 科尔 |
[24:19] | I’m Tessa. | 我叫泰莎 |
[24:21] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[24:22] | It’s okay,Cole. just tell them what you told me. | 没事的 科尔 就把你刚刚对我说的告诉他们 |
[24:28] | I saw the black smoke at my funeral. | 我在我的葬礼上见到了黑烟 |
[24:30] | At the cemetery? | 在公墓里 |
[24:32] | At the funeral home. | 是在殡仪馆 |
[24:35] | It was everywhere. | 那里到处都是 |
[24:40] | You doing that? | 你干的吗 |
[24:42] | No. | 不是 |
[24:49] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[24:51] | Cole,you okay? | 科尔 你没事吧 |
[24:53] | Well,how the hell are we supposed to fight that? | 我们该怎么去对付这东西 |
[24:56] | – I don’t know. learn some ghost moves? – by tonight? | -我也不知道 得学会灵动才行吧 -今晚之前学会 |
[24:59] | Yeah,sure. I’ll meet you back at Mr. Miyagi’s. | 好的 没问题 你有一副宫本先生的之态了 |
[25:01] | Who’s Mr. Miyagi? | 宫本是谁啊 |
[25:08] | It’s not gonna move if you don’t concentrate. | 你要集中念力才能移动它 |
[25:11] | I am concentrating. | 我正在集中呢 |
[25:19] | Ah,here we go,baby. | 噢 转起来吧 宝贝 |
[25:22] | You pull a muscle? | 就坚持了那么一下 |
[25:24] | All right,Yoda,let’s see what you got. | 好吧 尤达大师 让我们见识下你的本事 |
[25:43] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[25:45] | You are so amityville. | 你这够灵异的 |
[25:47] | This isn’t even the good stuff. | 这根本不算什么 |
[25:53] | See? if you want to hit something, | 看到了吗 如果你想揍某人的话 |
[25:53] | – You just got to get mad. – yeah,got it. | -只要带点火气就行了 -嗯哼 知道了 |
[25:56] | Now you try. hit me. | 你来试试 揍我 |
[25:58] | Uh,I think I’ll stick to just picking on somebody my own size. | 我想我还是挑个和我长不多的家伙揍吧 |
[26:05] | Hit me as hard as you can. | 试着狠狠地揍我 |
[26:06] | Dude,I’m not gonna do “fight club” with a 12-year-old. | 小家伙 我不会和一个十二岁的小家伙玩拳击游戏 |
[26:09] | All right,cut it out. | 行了啊 别再来了啊 |
[26:11] | Make me. | 打我啊 |
[26:19] | Whoa. whoa,you got to teach us that. | 这个一定要教我们 |
[26:31] | This looks like “new jack city.” | 这就像个万恶之市一样 |
[26:32] | Can nobody can see this? | 难道就没人发现吗 |
[26:34] | Maybe it’s demon invisible ink — only see it in the veil. | 也许是恶魔隐形水画得吧 只有往生的人才能看到 |
[26:38] | Any idea what it’s for? | 知道这是用来干嘛的吗 |
[26:41] | We’ll find out. | 就靠我们去查了 |
[27:15] | Dude,check me out. | 伙计 看我露一手先 |
[27:40] | You know,this ghost thing — it’s — it’s kind of rad. | 知道吗 做一个鬼魂还挺爽的嘛 |
[27:53] | It’s iron. | 是铁器 |
[28:03] | Boys… | 兔崽子们 |
[28:05] | …find the place okay? | 喜欢这地方吗? |
[28:40] | Rock salt’s not so much fun anymore,is it? | 这下尝到石盐的滋味了吧? |
[28:45] | Alastair… | 阿拉斯泰尔 |
[28:47] | You bastard. | 你这混蛋 |
[28:49] | Well,go on. | 尽管来啊 |
[28:51] | Why don’t you try some of your mojo on me now,hotshot? | 怎么不用你那驱魔术了呢? 自命不凡的小子 |
[28:56] | It’s hard to get it up when you’re not wearing your meat,huh? | 不披着人皮就很难做到吧? |
[29:00] | Go to hell. | 滚回地狱去 |
[29:02] | Ah,if only I could, | 我也想嘛 |
[29:03] | But they just keep sending me back up to this arctic craphole. | 但他们偏要我到这个冷死人的鬼地方 |
[29:08] | To kill death? | 来杀死死神? |
[29:10] | No,to kill death twice. it takes two to break a seal. | 不不 是杀两个 这样才能解开封印 |
[29:13] | I figured another one would show up,though. | 但我发现了另一个出现的地点 |
[29:17] | They’re like lemmings. | 他们简直就像旅鼠一样好对付 |
[29:23] | By the way,it’s,uh,good to see you again,dean. | 顺便 再见到你真高兴 迪恩 |
[29:30] | You can shoot us all you want,but you can’t kill us. | 你想怎么射随便你 但你杀不了我们 |
[29:35] | Ah,that so? | 是吗? |
[30:07] | Moon’s in the right spot. | 月方上正中 |
[30:10] | The board is set. | 舞台已铺就 |
[30:13] | Let’s get started,shall we? | 让我们好戏开场吧? |
[30:15] | You’re gonna kill a reaper with that? | 你就用这玩儿杀死神吗? |
[30:19] | It’s little on the nose,don’t you think? | 不觉得有些蠢吗? |
[30:20] | Is it? | 真的? |
[30:22] | An old friend lent it to me. | 一个老朋友借给我的 |
[30:24] | You know,he doesn’t really ride a pale horse, | 要知道 虽然他不是骑白马的 |
[30:28] | But he does have three amigos. | 但他也有三个伙伴[对比天启四骑士 分别骑白红黑绿马] |
[30:31] | And they’re just jonesing for the apocalypse. | 而他们都很热衷于末日审判 |
[30:40] | Pays to have friends in low places,don’t you think? | 总得照顾一下底下的伙伴 你说呢? |
[31:30] | Stop! | 不! 住手! |
[31:49] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这儿 |
[31:53] | What’s the matter,you reeking son of a bitch? | 怎么了 你这臭东西 |
[31:56] | You afraid of a skirt? | 怕了女人了? |
[32:13] | Vis,vis — ah! son of a bitch! | 你这混蛋 |
[32:38] | Bye-bye. | 再见了 |
[32:43] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢? |
[32:45] | I’ll go find him. you get out of here. | 我去找他 你快离开这儿 |
[33:00] | Pamela! | 帕梅拉 |
[33:29] | What’s so funny? | 你笑什么? |
[33:30] | I can’t die — not in this town. | 我不能死 至少不该死在这儿 |
[33:33] | Look. | 听着 |
[33:37] | Pamela — quit your worrying,grumpy. | -帕梅拉 -少担心了 坏家伙 |
[33:41] | How about you make me a drink,huh? | 给我弄瓶酒来吧? |
[33:42] | You need a doctor. | 你得去医院 |
[33:44] | Make me a drink,sam. | 给我弄瓶酒来 萨姆 |
[33:55] | You can’t run…dean. | 你跑不了的…迪恩 |
[34:00] | Not from me. | 逃不出我的手心 |
[34:03] | I’m inside that angst-y,little noggin of yours. | 我就是缠绕在你内心的小小恐惧源 |
[34:18] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[34:20] | Guess again. | 你说呢 |
[34:30] | You and sam just saved a seal. | 你和萨姆刚保住了一个封印 |
[34:32] | We captured alastair. | 而我们抓住了阿拉斯泰尔 |
[34:36] | Dean,this was a victory. | 迪恩 这是一场胜利 |
[34:38] | Well,no thanks to you. | 是啊 但别指望我谢你 |
[34:39] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[34:43] | You were here the whole time? | 你一直都在? |
[34:46] | Enough of it. | 自始至终都在 |
[34:48] | Well,thanks for your help with the rock salt. | 我们被石盐折磨的时候你在哪儿? |
[34:50] | That script on the funeral home — we couldn’t penetrate it. | 我们无法破解葬礼屋的符号 |
[34:55] | That was angel-proofing? | 还有天使做不到的事情吗? |
[34:57] | Why do you think I recruited you and sam in the first place? | 不然我干嘛开始求助你们? |
[35:03] | You recruited us? | 是你求助我们的? |
[35:06] | That wasn’t your friend bobby who called,dean. | 打电话给你们的不是鲍比 迪恩 |
[35:09] | It wasn’t bobby who told sam about the seal. | 他也没有告诉萨姆有关封印的事 |
[35:11] | That was you? | 那是你? |
[35:15] | If you want our help,why the hell didn’t you just ask? | 如果你需要我们帮忙 干嘛他妈不直说? |
[35:18] | Because whatever I ask,you seem to do the exact opposite. | 因为你总是和我对着干 |
[35:25] | So,what now,huh? | 那现在呢? |
[35:27] | The people in this town,they just gonna start dying again? | 这个镇上的人还是会死吗? |
[35:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:31] | These are good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[35:34] | What,you think you can make a few exceptions? | 你就不能破例几次吗? |
[35:37] | To everything there is a season. | 万物注定轮回 |
[35:39] | You made an exception for me. | 对我你就破了例 |
[35:46] | You’re different. | 你是与众不同的 |
[35:55] | Dean? | 迪恩? |
[35:57] | I could use your help. | 我可以帮你 |
[36:13] | Hey,cole. | 你好 科尔 |
[36:21] | Tell your brother thanks for nothing. | 不管怎样 和你弟弟说声谢谢 |
[36:25] | Look at her,cole. | 看看她吧 Cole |
[36:30] | Do you see how unhappy she is? | 意识到她有多么痛苦吗? |
[36:31] | That’s why I want to stay with her. | 所以我才想留在她身边 |
[36:37] | As long as she can feel you,she’ll be in pain,because she can’t let go, | 只要她依然能感觉到你 她就会一直痛苦下去 因为她放不下你 |
[36:45] | Because you won’t let go of her. | 因为你也放不下她 |
[36:51] | Why won’t anybody tell me what’s on the other side? | 为何从没人告诉我那个世界是怎样的? |
[36:54] | Maybe nobody wants to ruin the surprise. | 可能因为这样你就没有惊喜了 |
[36:56] | That’s not an answer. | 这不算答案 |
[36:58] | She won’t answer you,cole. | 她不会给你答案的 Cole |
[37:01] | Reapers never do. | 死神从不会 |
[37:04] | But trust me… | 但是相信我… |
[37:06] | Staying here is a whole lot worse than anything over there. | 呆在这儿比另一个世界更糟 |
[37:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:12] | Because one day,your family will be gone, | 总有一天 你的家人都会去世 |
[37:15] | And there will be nothing left here for you. | 对你来说就一无所有了 |
[37:22] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕是正常的 |
[37:23] | I’m not scared. | 我没有害怕 |
[37:24] | We’re all scared. | 我们都会害怕 |
[37:26] | That’s the big secret. | 你不知道吧 |
[37:28] | We’re all scared. | 所有的人都会害怕 |
[37:34] | Are you coming? | 你也会来吗? |
[37:37] | Oh,i’m sure I’ll be there sooner than you think. | 我肯定会比你预料的要早来 |
[38:19] | Look out for that boy. | 留心那个孩子 |
[38:22] | Look out for yourself,dean. | 你要小心自己 迪恩 |
[38:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[38:27] | I’ve been around death from the get-go. | 我经历过很多次死前临别 |
[38:31] | You know what I see most? | 知道我见过最多的是什么吗? |
[38:33] | Lies. | 谎言 |
[38:38] | “he’s in a better place.” | “他会去到一个更好的地方” |
[38:40] | “at least they’re together now.” | “不管怎样 他们终于在一起了” |
[38:42] | You all lie to yourselves,dean,’cause like you said,deep down, | 你一直在骗自己 迪恩 因为如你所说 地狱深渊 |
[38:49] | You’re all scared. | 你只有恐惧 |
[38:51] | Stop lying to yourself,dean. | 别再骗自己了 迪恩 |
[38:54] | What? | 什么? |
[38:56] | The angels have something good in store for you… | 天使们救了你 |
[39:00] | A second chance. | 给了你第二次生命 |
[39:02] | Really? | 不是吗? |
[39:05] | ’cause I’m pretty sure… | 因为我很确定… |
[39:08] | Deep down… | 你知道在地狱… |
[39:09] | You know something nasty’s coming down the road. | 深渊尽头的那令人骨悚然的东西 |
[39:15] | Trust your instincts,dean. | 相信你的直觉 迪恩 |
[39:19] | There’s no such thing as miracles. | 世间本无奇迹 |
[39:22] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[39:36] | Vis,vis,vis. | 中文字幕 |
[39:45] | Hey,we just got to talk to tessa, | 我们去和泰莎谈谈 |
[39:47] | That’s all — get her to hold off reaping till we get you better. | 只要让她推迟一下 这样我们就能治好你 |
[39:50] | I’m pretty sure she’s started up again. | 我肯定她现在已经开始了 |
[40:01] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[40:02] | Dean,where’s tessa? | 泰莎呢? 迪恩 |
[40:04] | She’s… | 她已经… |
[40:08] | Pamela,i’m so sorry. stop. | -帕梅拉 我很抱歉 -闭嘴 |
[40:12] | You don’t deserve this. yeah,i don’t. | -你不该沦落至此的 -没错 |
[40:16] | I told you I didn’t want anything to do with this. | 我早说了我不想被牵扯进来 |
[40:21] | Do me a favor? | 帮我个忙好吗? |
[40:23] | Tell that bastard bobby singer to go to hell for | 让那个混蛋鲍比 辛格见鬼去! |
[40:26] | Ever introducing me to you two in the first place. | 他之前干嘛要介绍你们给我认识 |
[40:31] | Take it easy,pamela. | 放松 帕梅拉 |
[40:34] | If it’s any consolation,you’re going to a better place. | 你会去到一个更好的地方的 如果这算安慰的话 |
[40:39] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[40:42] | But what the hell,right? | 不过管他呢 |
[40:45] | Everybody’s got to go sometime. | 每个人迟早都会死 |
[40:51] | Come here. | 过来这边 |
[40:59] | I know what you did to that demon,sam. | 我知道你对那个恶魔的所作所为 萨姆 |
[41:03] | I can feel what’s inside of you. | 我能感觉到你的内心深处 |
[41:07] | If you think you have good intentions,think again. | 如果你还认为这是出于好意 再考虑看看 |
[41:23] | Pamela? | 帕梅拉? |
[41:30] | Pamela! | 帕梅拉! |
[41:38] | What did she say to you? | 她对你说了什么? |