时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lilith is trying to break the 66 seals | 莉莉丝正试图破坏66个封印 |
[00:05] | To free lucifer from hell. | 从地狱解放路西法 |
[00:07] | – Who are you? – castiel. | -你是谁? -卡西迪奥 |
[00:08] | I’m an angel of the lord. | 我是上帝的天使 |
[00:09] | Anna,you all right? | 安娜 你没事吧? |
[00:11] | I remember now who i am. | 我想起我的身份了 |
[00:12] | I’m an angel. | 我是一个天使 |
[00:19] | You can’t run…dean. | 你跑不了的…迪恩 |
[00:22] | Alastair. | 阿拉斯泰尔 |
[00:23] | This is uriel,a specialist. | 这位是尤利尔 一位专家 |
[00:26] | Pamela barnes,best damn psychic in the state. | 帕梅拉·巴恩斯 全国最好的灵媒 |
[00:30] | Pamela! | 帕梅拉! |
[00:31] | He took me off the rack,and i tortured souls, | 他把我放下拷问台 之后我开始折磨其他灵魂 |
[00:34] | And i liked it. | 而那时我很享受 |
[00:35] | No matter how many people i save, | 不管我拯救了多少人 |
[00:37] | I can’t fill this hole. | 都无法弥补这罪孽 |
[00:39] | It’s not the psychic thing i got a problem with. | 我的问题不在于什么超能力 |
[00:42] | Yeah,i know what you got a problem with, | 我知道你的问题在哪儿 |
[00:44] | But tough. | 不过这很难 |
[00:45] | It’s the only way. no. | -但却是唯一的办法 -不 |
[00:47] | I know what you did to that demon,sam. | 我知道你对那个恶魔做了什么 萨姆 |
[00:52] | Pamela! | 帕梅拉! |
[01:46] | Goodbye,sister. | 永别了 我的姐妹 |
[02:07] | What the hell? | 搞什么飞机? |
[02:44] | Ruby will meet us outside cheyenne. | 露比会在怀俄明的夏延城和我们碰面 |
[02:47] | She’s been tracking some leads. | 她一直在追踪那几条线索 |
[02:49] | Look,i know she’s not exactly on your christmas list, | 听着 我知道你不喜欢她 |
[02:51] | But if she can help us get to lilith — | 但她能帮我们找到莉莉丝 |
[02:53] | Man,work with ruby,don’t. i don’t really give a rat’s ass. | 老弟 我才不在乎和露比一起共事 |
[02:56] | What’s your problem? | 那你怎么了? |
[02:58] | Pamela didn’t want anything to do with this, | 帕梅拉本不想牵涉进来 |
[03:00] | And we dragged her back into it,sam. | 是我们连累了她 |
[03:02] | She knew what was at stake. | 她清楚这是存亡攸关的大事 |
[03:03] | Oh,yeah,saving the world. | 是啊 拯救世界 |
[03:05] | And we’re doing such a damn good job of it. | 而我们真他妈干得漂亮 |
[03:07] | Dean — | 迪恩 |
[03:08] | I’m tired of burying friends,sam. | 我再也不想埋葬伙伴了 萨姆 |
[03:10] | Look,if we catch a fresh trail — | 听我说 如果我们抓到一条新线索 |
[03:13] | We follow it. i know. | 我们就追踪下去 我懂 |
[03:16] | Like i said,i’m just — i’m just getting tired. | 但是我说了 我只是厌倦了 |
[03:18] | Well,get angry. | 化悲痛为动力吧 |
[03:26] | Home,crappy home. | 回家真”好”啊 |
[03:30] | Winchester and winchester. | 温彻斯特兄弟 |
[03:33] | Oh,come on! | 不是真的吧! |
[03:34] | You are needed. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[03:36] | Needed? | 帮忙? |
[03:37] | We just got back from needed! | 我们刚忙完回来! |
[03:39] | Now,you mind your tone with me. | 和我说话时放尊重点 |
[03:41] | No,you mind your damn tone with us. | 不 是你该放尊重点 |
[03:43] | We just got back from pamela’s funeral. | 我们刚从帕梅拉的葬礼上回来 |
[03:45] | Pamela — you know,psychic pamela? | 帕梅拉 知道吗 那个通灵师? |
[03:47] | You remember her. | 还记得她吧 |
[03:49] | Cass,you remember her. you burned her eyes out. | 卡西 你应该记得 你灼瞎了她的双眼 |
[03:52] | Remember that? good times! | 还记得吗? 真是欢乐啊! |
[03:54] | Yeah,then she died saving one of your precious seals. | 之后她为了保护其中一个该死的封印而死 |
[03:58] | So,maybe you can stop pushing us around like chess pieces | 你们能不能别再当我们小卒乱耍了 |
[04:00] | For five freakin’ minutes! | 哪怕一会儿也好! |
[04:02] | We raised you out of hell for our purposes. | 我们把你救出地狱自有目的 |
[04:05] | Yeah,and what were those again? | 好吧 什么目的? |
[04:07] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你们到底想要我做什么? |
[04:09] | Start with gratitude. | 等你态度好些再说 |
[04:11] | Dean,we know this is difficult to understand. | 迪恩 我们明白这很难接受 |
[04:14] | And we… | 但是我们… |
[04:18] | …don’t…care. | 我们可不在乎 |
[04:25] | Now,seven angels have been murdered — | 现在 已有7名天使被杀 |
[04:28] | All of them from our garrison. | 他们都是我们的精英 |
[04:30] | The last one was killed tonight. | 昨晚又有一名天使被害 |
[04:32] | Demons? | 是恶魔干的吗? |
[04:34] | How they doing it? | 它们怎么做到的? |
[04:36] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry,but what do you want us to do about it? | 不好意思 就这件事我们能做什么? |
[04:39] | I mean,a demon with the juice to ice angels | 一个可以杀死天使的恶魔 |
[04:41] | Has to be out of our league,right? | 我们对他也无能为力吧? |
[04:43] | We can handle the demons,thank you very much. | 我们能对付恶魔 不用你操心 |
[04:45] | Once we find whoever it is. | 前提是我们要找到它们 |
[04:50] | So,you need our help… | 所以你要我们帮忙… |
[04:53] | Hunting a demon? | 追捕恶魔吗? |
[04:55] | Not quite. | 也不算是 |
[04:57] | We have alastair. great. | 我们抓到了阿拉斯泰尔 |
[05:00] | He should be able to name your triggerman. | 他会告诉你们该找谁 |
[05:02] | But he won’t talk. | 但他不肯说 |
[05:04] | Alastair’s will is very strong. | 阿拉斯泰尔的意志非常强大 |
[05:06] | We’ve arrived at an impasse. | 我们的审讯陷入僵局 |
[05:08] | Yeah,well,he’s like a black belt in torture. | 是啊 他可是拷问的专家 |
[05:10] | I mean,you guys are out of your league. | 你们的水平和他不能相提并论 |
[05:12] | That’s why we’ve come to his student. | 那就是为什么我们来找他的高徒 |
[05:16] | You happen to be | 你恰好是 |
[05:16] | the most qualified interrogator we’ve got. | 我们拥有的最称职的判官 |
[05:21] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[05:23] | You’re our best hope. | 你是我们最大的希望 |
[05:25] | No. | 不 |
[05:27] | No way. | 没门 |
[05:28] | You can’t ask me to do this,cass — not this. | 你不能要求我做这种事 卡西 不要这样 |
[05:39] | Who said anything… | 谁说过… |
[05:41] | about asking? | 是要求你了? |
[05:48] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[05:55] | This devil’s trap is old enochian. | 这个恶魔陷阱是古老的魔法 |
[05:58] | He’s bound completely. | 他完全被束缚了 |
[06:05] | Fascinating. | 精彩极了 |
[06:06] | Where’s the door? | 门在哪里 |
[06:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[06:09] | Hitch back to Cheyenne,thank you very much. | 回去搭我的雪弗兰 谢谢 |
[06:15] | Angels are dying,boy. | 天使们在垂死挣扎 小子 |
[06:17] | Everybody’s dying these days. | 这些天每个人都在垂死挣扎 |
[06:19] | You can make me do whatever you want, | 你可以让我做任何你要求事 |
[06:21] | but you can’t make me do this. | 但是你不能让我做这件事 |
[06:24] | This is too much to ask. I know. | 我知道要求你做这种事很难 |
[06:27] | But we have to ask it. | 但是我们必须要求你做 |
[06:36] | I want to talk to Cass alone. | 让我单独和卡西聊聊 |
[06:44] | I think I’ll go seek… | 那我想我可以去找找 |
[06:46] | revelation. | 启示录 |
[06:48] | We might have some further orders. | 我们也许会有更进一步的要求 |
[06:53] | Well,get some doughnuts while you’re out. | 出去的时候带两个甜甜圈回来 |
[06:58] | Ah,this one just won’t quit,will he? | 这小子就是不认输 是吧 |
[07:01] | I think I’m starting to like you,boy. | 我想我开始喜欢你了 小子 |
[07:08] | You guys don’t walk enough. You’re gonna get flabby. | 你们这帮人走路太少 你们会变成病夫的 |
[07:12] | You know,I’m starting to think | 你知道吗 我开始想 |
[07:13] | Junkless has a better sense of humor than you do. | 我都比你们有幽默感 |
[07:16] | Uriel’s the funniest angel in the garrison. | 尤利尔是天使卫队里最幽默的天使了 |
[07:19] | Ask anyone. | 随便你去问 |
[07:25] | What’s going on,cass? | 到底怎么了 卡西 |
[07:28] | Since when does Uriel put a leash on you? | 什么时候开始让尤利尔牵着你的鼻子走了 |
[07:31] | My superiors have begun to question my sympathies. | 我的上司开始质疑我的同情心了 |
[07:34] | Your sympathies? | 你的上司? |
[07:34] | I was getting too close to the humans in my charge. | 我和我管辖下的人类走得太近了 |
[07:37] | You. | 你 |
[07:38] | They feel I’ve begun to express emotions, | 他们认为我开始感情用事了 |
[07:42] | the doorways to doubt. | 走上质疑上帝之路 |
[07:44] | This can impair my judgment. | 这会削弱我的判断力 |
[07:48] | Well,tell Uriel or whoever… | 那就告诉尤利尔或是其他什么人… |
[07:55] | …you do not want me doing this,trust me. | 你不想让我做这事儿 相信我 |
[07:57] | Want it? No. | 不想让你做? 是的 |
[08:00] | But I’ve been told we need it. | 但是我被告知我们需要你做 |
[08:04] | You ask me to open that door and walk through it… | 你要我打开那扇门走过去… |
[08:08] | you will not like what walks back out. | 你不会喜欢走回来的那个我的 |
[08:13] | For what it’s worth… | 如果那是值得的话… |
[08:17] | I would give anything | 我愿放弃一切 |
[08:19] | not to have you do this. | 让你不必做这事儿 |
[08:39] | Heaven. | 天堂 |
[08:41] | I’m in heaven ? | 我进天堂了吗 |
[08:43] | And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak | 我的心太激动以至于口不能言 |
[08:50] | I seem to find the happiness I seek | 我仿佛找到了我的幸福之源 |
[08:54] | When we’re out together dancing | 当我们一起出去跳舞 |
[08:58] | Cheek to cheek. | 四目相对 |
[09:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:12] | I — | 我 |
[09:14] | This is a very serious,very emotional situation for you. | 对你来说这是个极具戏剧性的重要时刻 |
[09:21] | I shouldn’t laugh. | 我真不应该笑 |
[09:23] | It’s just that,I mean,are they serious? | 我意思是说这事儿他们是认真的吗 |
[09:26] | They sent you to torture me? | 他们让你来折磨我 |
[09:32] | You got one chance. | 你只有一个机会 |
[09:34] | One. | 就一个 |
[09:36] | Tell me who is killing the angels. | 是谁在猎杀天使 |
[09:38] | I want a name. | 我要他的名字 |
[09:40] | You think I’ll see all your scary toys | 你认为我看了你这些吓人的小玩具 |
[09:44] | and spill my guts? | 就会招供了吗 |
[09:46] | Oh,you’ll spill your guts,one way or another. | 你总会招的 总有一个办法 |
[09:50] | I just didn’t want to ruin my shoes. | 我只是不想弄脏我的鞋子 |
[09:52] | Well… | 好吧… |
[09:54] | Now answer the question. | 现在回答我的问题 |
[09:56] | Or what? you’ll work me over? | 不然呢 你要玩儿死我吗 |
[10:01] | But then,maybe… | 但是 也许… |
[10:04] | You don’t want to. | 你并不想那么做 |
[10:05] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[10:08] | you’re a-scared to ? | 这是你的恐惧之源 |
[10:13] | I’m here,aren’t I? | 我就在这里 不是吗 |
[10:15] | Not entirely. | 不完整的你 |
[10:16] | You left part of yourself back in the pit. | 一部分的你留在了地狱 |
[10:18] | Let’s see if we can… | 让我看看我们是否能 |
[10:21] | Get the two of you back together again,shall we? | 帮你找回另一半 怎么样 |
[10:28] | You’re gonna be disappointed. | 你会失望的 |
[10:30] | You have not disappointed me so far. | 你还没让我失望过呢 |
[10:34] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[10:36] | You got to want a little payback | 我对你做了那么多 |
[10:39] | For everything I did to you | 你总想要点补偿的吧 |
[10:41] | For all the pokes and prods. | 让你遍体鳞伤的 |
[10:48] | No? | 不要 |
[10:50] | Then… | 要不 |
[10:52] | How about for all the things I did to your daddy? | 说说我对你老爸做的事怎么样 |
[11:03] | I can still smell them. | 我还能闻到他们的气味 |
[11:05] | Seriously,Sam,I’m not exactly dying | 说实在的 萨姆 我又不是 |
[11:08] | to tangle with angels again. | 不和天使纠缠不清就会死 |
[11:10] | I need you to find out where they took dean. | 我要你查出他们把迪恩带去哪了 |
[11:13] | Not sure I see the problem. | 我不太明白 |
[11:15] | You know they have Alastair | 你知道他们抓住了阿拉斯泰尔 |
[11:16] | strung up six ways from sunday. | 用六芒星困住了阿拉斯泰尔 |
[11:19] | Dean cuts himself a slice, | 迪恩很了解他自己 |
[11:21] | Al’s reduced to a quivering heap, | 阿尔也已虎落平阳 |
[11:22] | And the good guys get the goods. | 人人都会满意 |
[11:24] | What’s wrong with that? | 这又有什么问题 |
[11:25] | He can’t do it. | 他办不到 |
[11:26] | Look,I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[11:28] | You don’t want him going all torture master again. | 你不想让他再去拷问别人 |
[11:30] | No,I mean,he can’t do it. | 不 我是说 他办不到 |
[11:31] | He can’t get the job done. | 他完成不了这个任务 |
[11:34] | Something happened to him downstairs,Ruby. | 在地狱里他经历了很多事 露比 |
[11:36] | He’s not what he used to be. he’s not strong enough. | 他不是以前的他了 他还不够强 |
[11:39] | And you are? | 那你呢 |
[11:40] | I will be. | 我会变强的 |
[11:44] | Had your pop on my rack for close to a century. | 你爸爸被绑在刑架上差不多有一世纪 |
[11:47] | Can’t stall forever. | 别再拖了 |
[11:49] | John Winchester — made quite a name for himself. | 约翰·温彻斯特 名字起的真好 |
[11:52] | A hundred years. | 一百年啊 |
[11:53] | And after each session, | 每次用完刑 |
[11:55] | I’d make him the same offer I made you. | 我都向他提出和你一样的要求 |
[11:59] | I’d put down my blade if he picked one up. | 只要他接受 我就会停手 |
[12:02] | Just give me the demon’s name,Alastair. | 说出那个恶魔的名字吧 阿拉斯泰尔 |
[12:05] | But… | 但是 |
[12:07] | He said,”nein”… | 他说 休想 |
[12:09] | …each and every time. | 次次都这样 |
[12:11] | Damned if I couldn’t break him. | 他不向我妥协 |
[12:16] | Pulled out all the stops. | 我就用尽办法折磨他 |
[12:18] | But John,he was… made of something unique. | 但是约翰 他让有些事变得很特别 |
[12:23] | The stuff of heroes. | 英雄事迹啊 |
[12:26] | And then came Dean. | 然后迪恩来了 |
[12:29] | Mmm,Dean Winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[12:31] | I thought I was up against it again. | 我还以为我又碰上对手了 |
[12:34] | But daddy’s little girl — | 但是爸爸的乖女儿 |
[12:38] | He broked. | 他妥协了 |
[12:40] | He broked in 30. | 他三十年就妥协了 |
[12:46] | Just not the man your daddy wanted you to be,huh,Dean? | 你爸不希望你成为这种人吧 迪恩 |
[12:53] | Now… | 现在 |
[12:57] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 我们又重逢了 |
[13:00] | Holy water? | 圣水 |
[13:02] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[13:04] | Grasshopper,you’re gonna have | 小鬼 想打动我 |
[13:05] | to get creative to impress me. | 也得有点创意啊 |
[13:08] | You know something,Alastair? | 你知道吗 阿拉斯泰尔 |
[13:11] | I could still dream,even in hell. | 就算是在地狱里 我也还有梦想 |
[13:14] | And over and over and over,you know what I dreamt? | 一次又一次 你知道我梦想什么吗 |
[13:18] | I dreamt of this moment. | 就是梦想着这一刻 |
[13:22] | And believe me… | 相信我吧 |
[13:26] | …I got a few ideas. | 我有办法让你说 |
[13:50] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[14:19] | Let me know if you want some more. | 还想再要点吗 |
[14:21] | There’s plenty left. | 还剩不少呢 |
[14:23] | Go directly to hell. | 去死吧 |
[14:27] | Do not pass go. do not collect $200. | 不成功 便成仁 |
[14:48] | Relax. The fire is our friend. | 别紧张 火是我们的朋友 |
[14:52] | Besides,the only part of the map we need | 再说了 我们只需要一部分地图 |
[14:54] | is the “where’s dean” part. | 就是”迪恩在哪里”的那部分 |
[14:56] | Out. | 有了 |
[15:00] | There. your brother is there. | 就在那 你哥哥就在那里 |
[15:04] | And it’s a good thing angels aren’t concerned | 天使们没把他们的肮脏交易藏着掖着 |
[15:05] | with hiding their dirty business. | 是件好事 |
[15:07] | Not used to being spied on. | 还没习惯被侦察 |
[15:09] | I mean,who’d be stupid enough to try? | 我是说 谁会傻到去试这个啊 |
[15:14] | Ruby,it’s been weeks. | 露比 好几个星期了 |
[15:16] | I need it. | 我需要知道 |
[15:17] | You don’t seem too happy about it. | 你好像不太高兴啊 |
[15:19] | You think i want to do this? | 你认为我想这么做吗 |
[15:24] | This is the last thing i — | 这是我最不愿意 |
[15:30] | But i need to be strong enough. | 但我需要够强 |
[15:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:39] | It’s okay,Sammy. | 萨姆 没关系的 |
[15:42] | You can have it. | 你可以拥有它 |
[16:10] | It’s okay,sam. | 萨姆 没关系 |
[16:20] | There’s that little pig poker. | 那就是小小恶魔刀 |
[16:22] | I wondered where it went. | 我还奇怪它到哪去了 |
[16:29] | Do you really think this is gonna fix you? | 你真的以为这样可以拯救你吗 |
[16:33] | Give you closure? | 给你一个终结吗 |
[16:36] | Oh,that is sad. | 那太可悲了 |
[16:41] | That’s really sad. | 那可真可悲 |
[16:43] | Sad,sad. | 太可悲了 |
[16:57] | I…carved you into a n-new animal,Dean. | 迪恩 是我重新塑造了你 |
[17:07] | There is no…going back. | 没有回头路了 |
[17:11] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说对了 |
[17:16] | But now it’s my turn to carve. | 但现在轮到我来塑造你了 |
[17:28] | Who’s behind the murders? | 是谁控制着凶手 |
[17:30] | I want the demon’s name. | 我要那个恶魔的名字 |
[17:43] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[17:45] | Hello,Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[17:49] | Your human body. | 你的人类身体 |
[17:54] | It was destroyed. i know. | 我知道它被破坏了 |
[17:56] | But… | 但是 |
[17:59] | I guess i’m sentimental. | 我想我有点多情了 |
[18:01] | Called in some old favors,and… | 我想起了我以前得到一些帮助 |
[18:07] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该来这里 |
[18:09] | We still have orders to kill you. | 我们仍然有杀掉你的命令 |
[18:12] | Somehow,i don’t think you’ll try. | 不知何故 我不认为你会那么做 |
[18:16] | Where’s Uriel? | 尤利尔在哪 |
[18:17] | He went to receive revelation. | 他去接受天启了 |
[18:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | Well,it’s your professionalism that i respect. | 我真敬佩你的职业精神 |
[18:54] | Why are you letting Dean do this? | 你为什么要让迪恩这么干 |
[19:01] | He’s doing god’s work. | 他在做上帝的工作 |
[19:03] | Torturing? | 折磨他人 |
[19:05] | That’s god’s work? | 那是上帝的工作吗 |
[19:07] | Stop him,Cass,please. | 卡西迪奥 住手吧 |
[19:10] | Before you ruin the one real weapon you have. | 在你还没有毁掉自己真正的武器之前 |
[19:12] | Who are we to question the will of god? | 我们怎么能去质疑上帝的指令呢 |
[19:16] | Unless… this isn’t his will. | 除非这不是他的指令 |
[19:19] | Then where do the orders come from? | 那这些指令从哪里来的 |
[19:20] | I don’t know. one of our superiors maybe. | 我不知道 可能是一个像我们一样的人 |
[19:24] | But not him. | 但绝不是上帝 |
[19:30] | Who’s murdering the angels? | 谁在谋杀天使 |
[19:33] | The father you love… | 那个你爱的上帝 |
[19:36] | You think he wants this? | 你觉得他想要这样吗 |
[19:38] | You think he’d ask this of you? | 你觉得他会叫你这么做吗 |
[19:40] | You think this is righteous? | 你觉得这是正义的吗 |
[19:48] | What you’re feeling… | 你现在的感觉 |
[19:51] | It’s called doubt. | 叫做怀疑 |
[20:05] | These orders are wrong, | 那些命令是错误的 |
[20:09] | And you know it. | 你明白的 |
[20:10] | But you can do the right thing. | 但你能做正确的事 |
[20:12] | You’re afraid,Cass. | 卡西迪奥 你害怕了 |
[20:14] | I was,too. | 我也会的 |
[20:15] | But together,we can — | 但如果我们一起 |
[20:18] | Together? | 一起 |
[20:23] | I am nothing like you. | 我和你没有共同点 |
[20:25] | You fell. | 你堕落过 |
[20:28] | Go. | 离开这里 |
[20:30] | Cass. | 卡西迪奥 |
[20:34] | Go. | 离开 |
[20:51] | Just not getting deep enough. | 还不够强烈 |
[20:53] | Well,you lack the resources. | 你缺乏手段 |
[20:56] | Reality is just… | 事实是 |
[20:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:00] | …too concrete up here. | 具体不能在这说 |
[21:05] | Honestly,Dean… | 迪恩 说实话 |
[21:08] | You have no idea how bad it really was… | 你不明白它有多糟糕 |
[21:13] | And what you really did for us. | 还有你对我们做了些什么 |
[21:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:20] | The whole bloody thing,Dean. | 迪恩 最残酷的事 |
[21:22] | The reason Lilith wanted you there in the first place. | 莉莉丝最想要你去那里的原因 |
[21:25] | Okay,then i’ll just make you shut up. | 那我就让你闭嘴 |
[21:51] | S-sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:53] | Something caught in my throat. | 有东西堵住了我的喉咙 |
[21:58] | I think it’s my throat. | 我想是我的咽喉 |
[22:01] | Well,strap in. | 准备好 |
[22:03] | ’cause i’m just starting to have fun. | 因为我才刚开始玩你 |
[22:10] | It was supposed to be your father. | 本来应该是你父亲的 |
[22:13] | He was supposed to bring it on. | 本来应该有他来开启的 |
[22:15] | But in the end,it was you. | 但最后 却是你 |
[22:19] | Bring what on? | 开启什么 |
[22:21] | Every night,the same offer,remember? | 每晚 那一成不变的条件 还记得吗 |
[22:25] | Same as your father. | 对你父亲开得也是一样的 |
[22:28] | And finally you said,”sign me up.” | 而终究还是你松了口 接受了 |
[22:34] | Oh,the first time you picked up my razor, | 还记得吗 你第一次拿起我的剃刀 |
[22:38] | The first time | 你第一次 |
[22:40] | You sliced into that weeping bitch… | 用剃刀扎进那个泪流满面的小贱人的那一刻 |
[22:47] | That was the first seal. | 那就是第一道封印 |
[23:00] | You’re lying. | 胡扯吧你 |
[23:04] | “and it is written that the first seal shall be broken | 古记写着 第一个封印打破之际 |
[23:09] | “when a righteous man sheds blood in hell. | 就是正义之士在地狱嗜血之时 |
[23:13] | As he breaks,so shall it break.” | 他的堕落 就是破印之源 |
[23:28] | We had to break the first seal before any others. | 只有打破了第一个封印 其他的才能被打破 |
[23:31] | Only way to get the dominoes to fall right. | 就像是多米诺的原理一样 |
[23:35] | Topple the one at the front of the line. | 一定要推到最前面的那个才行 |
[23:45] | When we win… | 当我们成功时 |
[23:48] | When we bring on the apocalypse | 重开天启之际 |
[23:51] | And burn this earth down… | 将地球变为炼狱那一刻 |
[23:55] | We’ll owe it all to you… | 其实这都拜你所赐 |
[23:58] | Dean winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[24:09] | Believe me,son. | 相信我 孩子 |
[24:12] | I wouldn’t lie about this. | 我没必要撒这种谎 |
[24:15] | It’s kind of a… | 这可关乎 |
[24:19] | …religious sort of thing with me. | 我一直信奉的宗教信仰啊 |
[24:32] | No. | 不 |
[24:34] | I don’t think you are lying. | 我知道你说的是真的 |
[24:41] | But even if the demons do win… | 但纵然恶魔真得赢了 |
[24:48] | …you won’t be there to see it. | 你也不会有命见证了 |
[24:51] | You should talk to your plumber about the pipes. | 你该找水管工好好看看那些管子 |
[25:21] | You’ve got a lot to learn,boy, | 你还有很多东西要学呢 兔崽子 |
[25:24] | So I’ll see you back in class, | 我会再送你回学堂好好调教的 |
[25:27] | Bright and early,monday morning. | 就从周一上午 晨光初洒的那一刻开始 |
[25:39] | Oh,almost. | 哇哦 真够险的 |
[25:41] | Looks like god is on my side today. | 看起来上帝是与我同在的 |
[26:14] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[26:17] | Like roaches,you celestials. | 你们天上来得家伙 就像小强一样难杀 |
[26:20] | I really wish I knew how to kill you. | 我真希望能知道该怎么灭了你 |
[26:23] | But all I can do is send you back to heaven. | 不过至少我还知道要怎么把你送回你老家天堂 |
[27:00] | Stupid pet tricks. | 东施效颦的蠢货 |
[27:03] | Who’s murdering the angels? | 究竟是谁杀了天使 |
[27:05] | How are they doing it? | 他们是怎么办到的 |
[27:07] | You think i’m gonna tell you? | 你真以为我会告诉你吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah,I do. | 是的 我很肯定 |
[27:17] | How are the demons killing angels?! | 那些恶魔到底是怎么杀死天使的 |
[27:20] | I… | 我 |
[27:22] | Don’t…know! | 不知道 |
[27:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:28] | It’s…not…us! | 不是我们干得 |
[27:31] | We’re…not doing it! | 我们 没干过 |
[27:35] | I don’t believe you. | 我可不信你你的鬼话 |
[27:40] | Lilith… is not behind this. | 莉莉丝 根本不会这么做 |
[27:44] | She wouldn’t kill seven angels. | 她可不削只杀那么七个天使 |
[27:49] | She’d kill 100… | 她要杀就会成百 |
[27:52] | 1,000. | 上千的猎杀 |
[28:01] | Oh,go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[28:04] | Send me back… | 不就是我送回去嘛 |
[28:06] | If you can. | 你也就那本事了 |
[28:09] | I’m stronger than that now. | 我现在可不止那点儿本事了 |
[28:13] | Now I can kill. | 我可以直让你魂飞魄散 |
[29:17] | – Sam. -get in there and heal him. | -萨姆 -到里面去把他治好 |
[29:19] | – Miracle now. – I can’t. | -用神迹 快 -我办不到 |
[29:21] | – You and Uriel put him in there! – no. | -是你和尤利尔把他害成这样的 -不是的 |
[29:24] | Because you can’t keep a simple devil’s trap together. | 因为你们竟然连一个小小的恶魔陷阱都维系不了 |
[29:26] | I don’t know what happened. that trap — | 我也不知道是怎么回事儿 那个陷阱 |
[29:30] | It shouldn’t have broken. I am sorry. | 不可能会出问题的 我很抱歉 |
[29:32] | This whole thing was pointless. | 这件事从头到尾根本就是没事找事儿 |
[29:34] | You understand that? | 难道你还想不明白吗 |
[29:36] | The demons aren’t doing the hits. | 那根本就不是恶魔干的 |
[29:38] | Something else is killing your soldiers. | 而是别的东西让你们损兵折将的 |
[29:40] | Perhaps Alastair was lying. | 说不定是阿拉斯泰尔故弄玄虚呢 |
[29:42] | No. | 不 |
[29:43] | He wasn’t. | 他没有 |
[30:02] | Castiel? | 是卡西迪奥吗 |
[30:06] | I received revelation from our superiors. | 我刚刚收到天使长传来的消息 |
[30:11] | Our brothers and sisters are dying,and they — | 我们的兄弟姐妹们正一个个地死去 他们 |
[30:16] | They want us to stop hunting the demon responsible. | 他们希望我们俩将猎杀恶魔的事暂时搁置 |
[30:26] | Something is wrong up there. | 上面似乎出了什么乱子 |
[30:28] | I mean,can you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[30:30] | The murderers — maybe they aren’t demonic. | 凶手 可能并不是恶魔 |
[30:34] | Sam winchester said | 萨姆·温彻斯特说 |
[30:36] | the demons have nothing to do with it. | 恶魔跟这个一点关系都没有 |
[30:37] | If not the demons,what could it be? | 如果不是恶魔 那会是什么 |
[30:44] | The will of heaven. | 天堂的意愿 |
[30:47] | We are failing,uriel. | 我们在失利 尤利尔 |
[30:48] | We are losing the war. | 我们要打败仗了 |
[30:50] | Perhaps the garrison is being punished. | 可能战地已经被处罚了 |
[30:52] | You think our father would — | 你认为我们的上帝会 |
[30:54] | I think maybe our father isn’t giving the orders anymore. | 我觉得可能我们的上帝已经不再下达指令了 |
[30:59] | Maybe there is something wrong. | 可能出了什么问题 |
[31:06] | Well,i won’t wait to be gutted. | 好吧 我不想等着被消灭 |
[31:15] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[31:23] | Anna,please. | 安娜 拜托 |
[31:33] | Decided to kill me after all? | 你最终还是决定杀了我么 |
[31:36] | I’m alone. | 我一个人 |
[31:38] | What do you want from me,castiel? | 你想从我这得到什么 卡西迪奥 |
[31:40] | I’m considering disobedience. | 我在想着要不服从命令 |
[31:42] | Good. | 好 |
[31:45] | No. it isn’t. | 不 不是这样 |
[31:48] | For the first time… | 自从第一次 |
[31:51] | I feel. | 我感觉到 |
[31:53] | It gets worse. | 会越来越糟糕 |
[31:57] | Choosing your own course of action — | 选择你自己行动的原因 |
[32:00] | It’s confusing… | 的确很让迷惑 |
[32:02] | It’s terrifying. | 很恐怖 |
[32:10] | That’s right. | 对 |
[32:13] | You’re too good for my help. | 你很好 用不上我的帮忙的 |
[32:14] | I’m just trash… | 我只是个垃圾 |
[32:16] | A walking blasphemy. | 我是个活生生的亵渎上帝的家伙 |
[32:18] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[32:21] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[32:23] | Please tell me what to do. | 拜托告诉我该怎么办 |
[32:27] | Like the old days? | 就像以前一样么 |
[32:30] | No. | 不 |
[32:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:34] | It’s time to think for yourself. | 是时候你自己思考了 |
[33:27] | You called? | 你找我的 |
[33:29] | What do you say,castiel? | 你怎么说 卡西迪奥 |
[33:31] | Will you join me? | 加入我吗 |
[33:34] | Will you fight with me? | 还是跟我对战到底 |
[33:35] | It’s strange… | 很奇怪 |
[33:38] | Strange how… | 现在很奇怪 |
[33:39] | A leaky pipe | 一根漏水的管子 |
[33:41] | Can undo the work of angels | 就可以解除天使设的圈套 |
[33:43] | When we ourselves… | 而我们自己 |
[33:46] | Are supppped to be the agents of fate. | 本应该是命运的使者 |
[33:49] | Alastair was much more powerful than we had imagined. | 阿尔斯泰尔比我们想象得更厉害 |
[33:52] | No. | 不 |
[33:53] | No demon can overpower that trap. | 没有恶魔能逃脱那个圈套 |
[33:56] | I made it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[34:00] | We’ve been friends for a long time,uriel. | 我们做了很久朋友了 尤利尔 |
[34:03] | Fought by each others’ sides, | 并肩作战 |
[34:05] | Served together away from home… | 远离家乡 一同服役 |
[34:09] | …for what seems like… | 太久了 似乎是 |
[34:12] | Forever. | 永远了 |
[34:13] | We’re brothers,uriel. | 我们是兄弟 尤利尔 |
[34:17] | Pay me that respect. tell me the truth. | 给我这个面子 告诉我真相 |
[34:19] | The truth is… | 真相是 |
[34:21] | The only thing that can kill an angel… | 唯一能杀死天使的东西 |
[34:28] | …is another angel. | 是另一个天使 |
[34:37] | You. | 是你 |
[34:38] | I’m afraid so. | 我想是的 |
[34:40] | And you broke the devil’s trap, | 是你破了魔鬼圈套 |
[34:43] | Set alastair on dean. | 把阿尔斯泰尔引到迪恩那去了 |
[34:46] | Alastair should never have been taken aliv | 阿尔斯泰尔就不该是活着被囚禁的 |
[34:49] | Really inconvenient,cass. | 真的很棘手 卡西 |
[34:51] | Yes,i did turn the screw a little. | 是的 我的确搞了点小破坏 |
[34:54] | Alastair should’ killed deanand, | 阿尔斯泰尔说不定已经杀了迪恩了 |
[35:00] | For the murders of our kin? | 并且你也谋害了我们的亲属么 |
[35:02] | Not murders,castiel. | 不是谋害 卡西迪奥 |
[35:05] | No. | 不 |
[35:07] | My work…is conversion. | 我的工作 就是转化 |
[35:11] | How long have we waited here? | 我们在这等了多久 |
[35:13] | How long have we played this game | 我们又根据这些毫无意义的规则 |
[35:15] | By rules that make no sense? | 玩这游戏玩了多久了 |
[35:17] | It is our father’s world,uriel. | 这是我们父亲的世界 尤利尔 |
[35:19] | Our father? | 我们的父亲 |
[35:22] | He stopped being that,if he ever was, | 他已经不是了 要是他真的曾是我们的父亲 |
[35:24] | The moment he created them. | 他创造我们的这些的那一刻 |
[35:26] | Humanity. | 我是说人性 |
[35:28] | His favorites. | 他的最爱 |
[35:31] | His whining,puking larvae. | 他的牢骚 他恶心的幼虫 |
[35:34] | Are you trying to convert me? | 你也要转化我吗 |
[35:36] | I wanted you to join me,and i still do. | 我希望你能加入我 我还是这么希望的 |
[35:39] | With you,we can be powerful enough to — | 有了你 我们就足够强悍了 |
[35:41] | to? | 怎么 |
[35:42] | to raise our brother. | 净化我们的兄弟 |
[35:46] | lucifer. | 路西法 |
[35:47] | you do remember him. | 你一定记得他 |
[35:52] | how strong he was… | 他曾经那么强大 |
[35:56] | how beautiful. | 那么的美丽 |
[35:59] | and he didn’t bow to humanity. | 他没有向人类卑躬屈膝 |
[36:01] | he was punished for defending us. | 他为了维护我们而被惩罚 |
[36:04] | now,if you want to believe in something,cass, | 如要你想要去相信什么 |
[36:06] | believe in him. | 把他作为你的信仰吧 |
[36:07] | Lucifer is not god. | 路西法不是上帝 |
[36:09] | god isn’t god anymore. | 上帝不再是上帝了 |
[36:12] | he doesn’t care what we do. | 他对我们不管不顾 |
[36:14] | i am proof of that. | 而我就是最好的证明 |
[36:17] | but this? | 但是 |
[36:23] | what were you gonna do,uriel? | 你想要做什么 尤利尔 |
[36:24] | were you gonna kill the whole garrison? | 你想杀了所有的精英么 |
[36:28] | i only killed the ones who said no. | 我只把那个说不的给杀了 |
[36:32] | others have joined me,cass. | 其他人都已经加入我们了 卡西 |
[36:35] | now,please,brother. don’t fight me. | 兄弟 说真的 不要与我为敌 |
[36:39] | help me. | 帮助我 |
[36:42] | help me spread the word. | 帮助我把话传出去 |
[36:44] | help me bring on this apocalypse. | 和我一起召唤天启 |
[36:50] | all you have to do… | 你所要做的 |
[36:52] | is be unafraid. | 只是勇敢些 |
[37:02] | for the first time in a long time… | 那么久以来 这还是第一次 |
[37:09] | …i am. | 我真的无所畏惧 |
[37:45] | you can’t win,uriel. | 尤利尔 你是赢不了的 |
[37:47] | i still serve god. | 我还是侍奉上帝 |
[37:49] | you haven’t even met the man! | 你都没有见过上帝 |
[37:53] | there is no will! | 没有意志 |
[37:56] | no wrath! | 没有愤怒 |
[38:00] | no…god. | 没有上帝 |
[38:08] | maybe or maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[38:11] | but there’s still me. | 但是还有我 |
[38:52] | are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:59] | no thanks to you. | 就算没事也不是因为你 |
[39:06] | you need to be more careful. | 你要加倍小心 |
[39:08] | you need to learn how to manage a damn devil’s trap. | 你要好好学下怎么困住恶魔 |
[39:12] | that’s not what i mean. | 我不是那个意思 |
[39:16] | uriel is dead. | 尤利尔死了 |
[39:20] | was it the demons? | 恶魔杀了他? |
[39:21] | it was disobedience. | 是因为抗命 |
[39:26] | he was working against us. | 他跟我们对着干 |
[39:33] | is it true? | 真的吗 |
[39:38] | did i break the first seal? | 是我破坏了第一个封印吗 |
[39:42] | did i start all this? | 是我导致了这一切吗 |
[39:46] | yes. | 是 |
[39:50] | when we discovered lilith’s plan for you… | 当发现莉莉丝对你实施的计划时 |
[39:55] | …we laid siege to hell, | 我们把地狱包围了 |
[39:58] | and we fought our way to get to you before you — | 我们想用自己的方式找到你 在你 |
[40:01] | jump-started the apocalypse. | 开启天启之前 |
[40:05] | but we were too late. | 但是为时已晚 |
[40:10] | why didn’t you just leave me there,then? | 为什么不直接把我留在那里 |
[40:12] | it’s not…blame that falls on you,dean. | 我不是责怪你 |
[40:18] | it’s fate. | 这就是命运的安排 |
[40:23] | and the righteous man who begins it | 开启这一切的义人(宗教用语,正直的人) |
[40:28] | is the only one who can finish it. | 是唯一能阻止这一切的 |
[40:34] | you have to stop it. | 你必须阻止它 |
[40:39] | lucifer? | 路西法? |
[40:43] | the apocalypse? | 天启? |
[40:48] | what does that mean? | 什么意义 |
[40:57] | don’t you go disappearing on me,you son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 别再从我面前消失了 |
[40:59] | what does that mean? | 你到底什么意思 |
[41:01] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:02] | bull! | 扯淡 |
[41:03] | i don’t. | 真的 |
[41:06] | dean,they don’t tell me much. | 迪恩 他们不会和我说的 |
[41:09] | i know… | 我知道 |
[41:12] | how our fate rests with you. | 你还有多少信仰 |
[41:17] | well,then,you guys are screwed. | 看样子 你们完蛋了 |
[41:19] | i can’t do it,cass. | 我做不到 |
[41:23] | it’s too big. | 太沉重了 |
[41:25] | alastair was right. | 阿拉斯泰尔没错 |
[41:27] | i’m not all here. | 我不再是完整的我了 |
[41:28] | i’m not — i’m not strong enough. | 我不够强大 |
[41:40] | well,i guess i’m not the man | 我不是那个人 |
[41:41] | either of our dads wanted me to be. | 我不是我爸爸想我成为的那个人 |
[41:48] | find someone else. | 找别人吧 |
[41:53] | it’s not me. | 我不是那个人 |