时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And why would an angel rescue me from hell | 为什么一个天使要救我出地狱呢 |
[00:06] | Because we have work for you. | 因为我们有任务交给你 |
[00:12] | You got a lot to learn,boy. | 你要学的东西还多着呢 兔崽子 |
[00:14] | Is it true? Did I break the first seal? | 那是真的吗 是我打破了第一道封印吗 |
[00:16] | Did I start all this? Yes. | 一切都是我造成的对吗 是的 |
[00:18] | Why didn’t you just leave me there,then? | 为什么你们不干脆把我留在那里 |
[00:20] | The righteous man who begins it | 开启这一切的正义之人 |
[00:23] | Is the only one who can finish it. | 就是唯一能终结这一切的人 |
[00:26] | You have to stop it. | 你必须阻止这一切 |
[00:28] | Our fate rests with you. | 我们的命运由你决定 |
[00:31] | Find someone else. | 去找别人吧 |
[00:35] | It’s not me. | 我不是你说的那个人 |
[01:11] | PR morning edition. | 公共关系早间咨询 |
[01:12] | It’s time for this week… | 本周正是… |
[01:36] | 迪恩·斯密斯 市场营销部经理 | |
[01:46] | All I want to know is, | 我想知道的就是 |
[01:47] | When are they gonna have another show like “Project Runway”? | 他们什么时候才会有另一个像”天桥骄子”这样的真人秀节目 |
[01:58] | Net profitability aside, | 暂时不说网络收益的问题 |
[01:59] | It’s the client-retention rate that concerns me, | 我关心的是客户数量的增长率 |
[02:02] | Vis-a-Vis maximizing return on sales. | 面对面销售利润的最大值 |
[02:03] | Buzz me back once you’ve seen the spreadsheets. | 看过数据表之后给我打电话 |
[02:06] | – Mr. Adler. – Dean. | -艾德勒先生 -迪恩 |
[02:09] | – Good stuff. – Good stuff? | -干得好 -干得好 |
[02:10] | Big things. | 大赚一票哦 |
[02:11] | – Good stuff. -Good stuff. | -干得好 -干得好 |
[02:14] | Oh,I hear you. I haven’t been to the gym in ages. | 我听到你说的了 我很久没去健身房了 |
[02:16] | Carrying a little bloat around myself. | 我自己有点得意扬扬 |
[02:19] | Yeah,it’s a sedentary lifestyle,my man. No two ways. | 是的 这是一成不变的生活作风 我的朋友 独一无二 |
[02:21] | All right, tell me one more time. | 好吧 再给我说一次 |
[02:23] | You said,uh,lemon and — what was it? | 你是说 嗯 柠檬和…和什么? |
[02:27] | Cayenne and maple syrup. | 辣椒和枫树糖浆 |
[02:29] | Are you serious? | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[02:30] | How much did you lose? | 你损失了多少钱 |
[02:55] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[02:57] | I don’t think so. | 应该不认识 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry,man. You just look really familiar. | 很抱歉 哥们儿 你看着真眼熟 |
[03:08] | Save it for the health club, pal. | 这话留着去健身室说去吧 你个小同 |
[03:39] | Tech support. This is Sam Wesson. | 技术支持部 这是萨姆·威森 |
[03:43] | Okay. Uh,well,did you try turning it off and then on? | 好吧 你试着关机之后再开机了吗 |
[03:47] | Okay,go ahead and turn it off. | 好吧 直接关机 |
[03:49] | No,no,no,no. just — just off. | 不 不… 就…就直接关机 |
[03:51] | All right,give it a second. | 好了 现在等一下 |
[03:53] | Turn it back on. | 开机 |
[03:56] | Okay,is it — is it printing now? | 好吧 它是…是不是开始打印了 |
[03:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:59] | Anytime. | 随时欢迎 |
[04:05] | What do you think of,uh,Mimi? | 你觉得小秘怎么样 |
[04:08] | She’s okay. | 她还不错 |
[04:09] | Might have to hit that. | 也许有机会搞上她 |
[04:11] | Oh,dude,that’s totally age-inappropriate. | 哥们儿 你们年纪也差太多了 |
[04:13] | Experience. | 经验 |
[04:14] | Uh,trifocals. | 老花镜 |
[04:16] | There’s a milf there,Sam. I just know it. | 她可是御姐来着 萨姆 我知道的 |
[04:19] | Maybe a gmilf. | 也许是御奶奶 |
[04:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:21] | Coffee break? | 咖啡小憩 |
[04:22] | Yeah,for sure. | 那是当然 |
[04:26] | Paul, time for a refuel,buddy. | 保罗 是时候补充能量了 哥们儿 |
[04:28] | Sorry. No time. | 对不起 没时间 |
[04:30] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[04:32] | Dude,we get paid by the hour. | 哥们儿 我们是算时薪的 |
[04:34] | Working! | 我在工作 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | He seems stressed. | 他看起来压力挺大的 |
[04:38] | Probably just freaked. | 也许只是有点反常 |
[04:40] | ’cause he got busted surfing porn on the internet. | 因为他上网浏览色情图片被降职了 |
[04:42] | No,no,no. Wait. When? | 不 不 不 等一下 什么时候 |
[04:43] | He got sent up to h.r. yesterday. | 他昨天被人力资源叫走的 |
[04:46] | Guess they put the fear of god in him. | 估计他们把他吓破胆了 |
[05:00] | Ian! Dude! | 伊恩 哥们儿 |
[05:01] | Just doing a little shopping. Running low at home. | 就是购购物 家里的刚用完 |
[05:05] | So,Sam… | 那么 萨姆… |
[05:07] | Had any of those dreams lately? | 你最近还做那些梦吗 |
[05:10] | What? Don’t be like that. | 怎么了 别那样 |
[05:12] | Come on. It’s the highlight of my day. | 来吧 这是我一天最期待的时刻 |
[05:14] | I never should have told you in the first place. | 我一开始就不该告诉你 |
[05:16] | They’re genius! | 你的梦棒极了 |
[05:17] | Don’t hold out on me,dude. Share with the class. | 说吧 哥们儿 和同学们一起分享下 |
[05:20] | You’re just gonna be a dick about it. | 你肯定会嘲笑我的 |
[05:22] | What?! No way! | 什么?! 绝对不会 |
[05:24] | I won’t say a word — total respect. | 我绝对不会嘲笑你的 放心 |
[05:27] | Go. | 说吧 |
[05:33] | I dreamt that I saved a grim reaper named Tessa from demons. | 我梦见我从恶魔手里救了一个叫泰莎的死神 |
[05:39] | Classic! | 太经典了 |
[05:40] | How much d&d did youou play when you were a kid? | 你小时候玩过多少次龙与地下城 |
[05:44] | Oh,my. | 哦 天哪 |
[05:45] | Okay,so you’re rescuing the grim reaper. | 好吧 你救了一个死神 |
[05:49] | You’re a hero. | 你是个大英雄 |
[05:50] | I mean,thank god we got Harry Potter here. | 谢天谢地我们这里也有哈利波特了 |
[05:52] | To save us all from the apocalypse. | 拯救我们远离天启 |
[05:55] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[05:56] | Wizard. | 巫师 |
[06:08] | Sam Wesson | 萨姆·维森 |
[07:09] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[07:10] | Look,man,I told you, I’m not into the — | 哥们儿 我可不是个基佬 |
[07:12] | Oh,dude,come on. I’m not either. | 拜托 我也不是 |
[07:14] | I just want to ask you one question. | 我只是想问你个问题 |
[07:17] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | What do you think about ghosts? | 你觉得世界上有鬼吗 |
[07:27] | Ghosts? | 鬼 |
[07:30] | Do you believe in them? | 你相信有鬼吗 |
[07:33] | Uh,tell you the truth,I’ve never given it much thought. | 说实话 我还真没怎么想过 |
[07:37] | Vampires? | 那吸血鬼呢 |
[07:38] | What? | 什么 |
[07:39] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[07:42] | ’cause i’ve been having some…weird dreams lately. | 因为我最近做了一些很奇怪的梦 |
[07:46] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[07:49] | No,not really. | 不太明白 |
[07:51] | So… You’ve never had any…weird dreams? | 你从来没有做过奇怪的梦吗 |
[07:57] | All right,look,man, uh… | 听着 伙计 |
[07:59] | I don’t know you,okay? | 我不认识你 好吗 |
[08:01] | But I’m gonna do a public service | 但是我要告诉你些事 |
[08:03] | And,uh,let you know that — that you over-share. | 你话太多了 |
[08:19] | Did you turn it off,then on? | 你试过关上开关再打开吗 |
[08:21] | All right, well,let’s try that. | 好吧 试试看 |
[08:23] | No,no,it’s fine. i’ll wait. | 不 没事 我等着 |
[08:35] | Is it printing now? | 在打印了吗 |
[08:37] | Oh,that’s great. | 很好 |
[08:38] | Anytime. | 随时为您效劳 |
[08:42] | Whatcha doin’? | 在干嘛呢 |
[08:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:46] | You get an e-mail from human resources? | 人力资源部给你发电邮了吗 |
[08:49] | No. why? | 没有啊 为什么这么问 |
[08:51] | Damn it. guess it’s just me,then. | 靠 难道只有我收到 |
[08:54] | I’m supposed to,quote, “report to H.R.,” unquote. | 他们让我 到人力资源部报道 |
[08:58] | Well,they’re probably finally busting you | 没准他们发现你 |
[08:59] | For snaking all those office supplies. | 把办公用品都偷光了 |
[09:01] | I hope they spank me. | 希望只是打屁股而已 |
[09:11] | No,no,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[09:13] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[09:14] | Don’t do this to me. please! | 别这样对我啊 |
[09:17] | Hey,man. you okay? | 哥们 你没事吧 |
[09:19] | It froze. | 死机了 |
[09:20] | They’re crap,Paul. they freeze all the time. | 保罗 这种垃圾配置 死机很正常 |
[09:23] | You don’t understand. when — when | 你不明白 |
[09:24] | I rebooted, ever | 我重启了 |
[09:25] | A whole day’s work — deleted. | 但是一整天的心血都白费了 |
[09:27] | Well,did you back up? | 你备份了吗 |
[09:28] | No,i didn’t back up. | 不 没有 |
[09:30] | I wish to god I backed up, but I didn’t. | 多希望我备份了 但是我没有 |
[09:33] | I’ll get it back. I’ll find it. | 我要找回来 我会找到的 |
[09:35] | It’s somewhere. | 一定就在什么地方 |
[09:36] | Find it! | 一定要找到 |
[09:39] | Paul,it’s okay,man. these things happen. | 保罗 没事的 这很正常 |
[09:47] | Come on! | 不要啊 |
[09:48] | Come on! | 不要啊 |
[09:53] | Come on! | 不要啊 |
[09:56] | Come on! | 不要啊 |
[09:59] | Please! please! | 拜托 拜托 |
[10:05] | All that work… Gone. | 所有文件都 不见了 |
[10:10] | Failed. | 完了 |
[11:24] | Something seem not right ? | 有些事好像不太对劲 |
[11:26] | Uh,yeah. Try the whole thing. | 是啊 整件事都不对劲 |
[11:29] | I’m telling you,man… | 告诉你 伙计 |
[11:31] | I’ll never eat popcorn again. | 我再也不会吃爆米花了 |
[11:35] | Yeah,right. | 没错 |
[11:40] | 桑多弗公司个人档案 员工姓名 保罗·邓巴 | |
[11:46] | 特别提示时间 09年4月14日 2周后 请公司职员参加退休聚会 要通知所有的高级职员和主管经理 | |
[11:48] | Two weeks? | 还有两周 |
[11:52] | Hey,why would someone kill themselves | 为什么会有人 |
[11:54] | Two weeks before they were supposed to retire? | 在退休前两周自杀呢 |
[11:58] | I mean,Paul was two weeks from freedom. | 我是说 保罗再过两周就自由了 |
[12:01] | He should have been… happy,right? | 他应该很开心才对 是不 |
[12:05] | I don’t have time for this,Sam. | 我没时间说这个 萨姆 |
[12:07] | That’s very funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[12:14] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:16] | I’m working. it’s important. | 我在工作 很重要的 |
[12:19] | H.r. bust your balls or something? | 人力资源部教训你了还是怎么 |
[12:22] | You’re wearing the shirt. | 你穿着工作服 |
[12:26] | Did you shave? | 你刮胡子了吗 |
[12:29] | Tech support. this is Ian. | 技术支持部 我是伊恩 |
[12:32] | Be right up. | 马上就来 |
[12:35] | I have to go up to 22, speak to a manager. | 我得去22楼 找主管谈谈 |
[12:48] | Hi. “Ian,” is it? | 伊恩 对吧 |
[12:50] | Mm-hmm. yeah,come on in. | 好 进来吧 |
[12:52] | Yesterday, you filled out a 445-t. | 昨天你填写了445号工作表 |
[12:54] | And,uh,no problem — just a — just a few errors. | 没有大问题 但有几处小错 |
[12:57] | I mean,we did just switch over to vista,so i’m sure | 我是说 我们刚换成Vista系统 |
[12:59] | You’re used to filling out the dash-r’s,am i right? | 我想你习惯于填写只读光盘表吧 对不 |
[13:01] | Oh,no. | 不 |
[13:02] | No,no,no. it’s fine. it’s fine. | 不 没关系 没关系 |
[13:03] | I just need you to redo one today | 我只是想要你今天重新做一份 |
[13:05] | So i can get the show on the road with the invoicing. | 等我开完发票就可以了 |
[13:07] | Oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[13:09] | No,it’s fine. just re-file it, and we’re square. | 没事的 就是重做一份 时间很充足 |
[13:11] | I can’t believe i did this. i can’t — | 真不敢相信我居然做错了 |
[13:12] | I can’t believe it. i…can’t believe i did this. | 真不敢相信 真不敢相信我居然做错了 |
[13:15] | Hey,guy,come on — | 哥们 别这样 |
[13:17] | No,no. | 不 不 |
[13:18] | It affected profits. it — i screwed up. | 它影响利润了 我搞砸了 |
[13:20] | I-I can’t — I can’t — | 我 我不敢相信 不敢相信 |
[13:23] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[13:24] | How could i do that? | 我怎么能这么做 |
[13:26] | I failed Sandover. | 我对不起桑多弗 |
[13:29] | I failed the company. | 我对不起公司 |
[13:31] | Uh,why don’t you sit down,Ian? | 伊恩 你先坐下 |
[13:33] | No. | 不 |
[13:34] | Ian. Ian! | 伊恩 伊恩 |
[13:39] | Ian,hey. | 伊恩 |
[13:41] | Just chill out,man. okay? | 冷静下 伙计 好吗 |
[13:57] | H-hey,maybe we should get out of here,huh? | 我们还是出去吧 |
[13:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:00] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[14:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[14:38] | Somebody help me! | 来人帮帮忙 |
[14:41] | I,uh,i-i followed him into the bathroom. | 我 我跟着他进了洗手间 |
[14:43] | He was,uh… | 他就 |
[14:46] | He was standing there in front of the mirror, | 他就站在镜子前面 |
[14:48] | And then — | 然后就 |
[14:55] | …and,uh,he stabbed himself in the neck. | 他把铅笔刺进了自己的脖子 |
[14:57] | I’m sorry. that’s,uh… | 抱歉 这 |
[15:09] | Tech support. this is sam. | 技术支持部, 你好 我是萨姆 |
[15:11] | I need to see you in my office — now. | 马上来我办公室 |
[15:21] | Come on in. shut the door. | 快进来 把门关上 |
[15:28] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[15:32] | I’m not sure i know. | 我自己也不知道 |
[15:34] | What the hell does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:38] | Sam wesson. i started here three weeks ago. | 我叫萨姆韦森 我三星期前才来上班 |
[15:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:45] | You cornered me in the elevator, | 你在电梯里把我叫住 |
[15:47] | Talking about ghosts. | 谈论鬼魂 |
[15:50] | And now… | 而现在 |
[15:54] | Now what? | 现在怎样 |
[15:58] | Now nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:00] | I,uh… | 我 |
[16:01] | So,you started working here three weeks ago,huh? | 你是三星期前来的公司 对吧 |
[16:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:09] | It’s,uh, master cleanse. | 这个是超纯水 |
[16:11] | You tried it? | 你喝过吗 |
[16:13] | Phenomenal. detoxes you like nobody’s business. | 看样子大家都不喜欢做健康疗程 |
[16:18] | When you were in that bathroom with ian… | 当你和伊恩在洗手间的时候 |
[16:22] | Did you see something? | 你有看到什么吗 |
[16:25] | I don’t know. i don’t know what i saw. | 我知道我看到的是什么东西 |
[16:28] | Wait. are you saying that — | 等等 你是说你 |
[16:31] | Did you…see a ghost? | 你看见鬼魂了 |
[16:34] | I was freaking out. | 我当时吓傻了 |
[16:36] | The guy penciled his damn neck. | 那人把铅笔插进自己的脖子 |
[16:37] | You did,didn’t you? | 你有看到 对吧 |
[16:39] | Okay,listen — | 好吧 听着 |
[16:41] | What if these suicides… aren’t suicides? | 会不会这些自杀其实并不是自杀 |
[16:43] | I mean, w-what if there’s something… | 我是说 如果有些什么东西 |
[16:45] | Not natural? | 非自然的 |
[16:49] | So,what — ghosts are real? | 难道真的有鬼魂 |
[16:50] | And they’re responsible for all the dead bodies around here? | 而且它们要对这些命案负责 |
[16:54] | Is that what you’re telling me? | 你是想说这些 |
[16:55] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:57] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这有点疯狂 |
[16:59] | But yes — that’s what i’m telling you. | 不过 的确就是我想说的 |
[17:02] | Uh-huh. based on what? | 你的根据是什么 |
[17:09] | Instinct? | 直觉 |
[17:16] | I’ve got the same instinct. | 我也这么觉得 |
[17:17] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[17:18] | You know those dreams i was telling you about? | 还记得我跟你说的那些梦吗 |
[17:21] | I was dreaming about ghosts. | 我梦到了鬼魂 |
[17:23] | -Yeah? -And then it turns out that there’s a real ghost. | -是吗 -这些鬼魂出现在现实生活中了 |
[17:26] | So you’re telling me that your dreams are special visions | 你是想说你的梦能预见未来 |
[17:29] | And you’re some kind of psychic? | 跟那种通灵的人一样 |
[17:32] | No. i mean that would be nuts. | 当然不是 那太神经了 |
[17:34] | I-i’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[17:35] | Something weird is definitely going on around here,right? | 这里确实发生了一些怪事 对吧 |
[17:38] | So i’ve been digging around a little. | 所以我做了些调查 |
[17:40] | I think i found a connection between the two guys. | 我想我找到了这两个人的联系 |
[17:47] | You broke into their e-mail accounts? | 你盗了他们的邮箱帐号 |
[17:50] | I used…some skills that i happen to have | 我只是用了些非常手段 |
[17:53] | To… satisfy my curiosity. | 来满足我的好奇心 |
[17:57] | Nice. | 不错 |
[18:00] | Yeah,okay. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | So,it turns out ian and paul both got this same e-mail | 伊恩和保罗都曾收到相同的电子邮件 |
[18:04] | Telling them to report to h.r.,room 1444. | 要他们到1444房间的人力资源部报到 |
[18:07] | H.r.’s on 7. | 人力资源部在7楼 |
[18:09] | Exactly. | 问题就在这里 |
[18:14] | Should we go check this out? | 我们要不要去查一下 |
[18:15] | Like…right now? | 现在吗 |
[18:19] | No. no,it’s getting late. you’re right. | 不 有点太晚了 你是对的 |
[18:26] | I am dying to check this out right now. | 我现在就想去一探究竟 |
[18:30] | Right? | 是吗 |
[18:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:52] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[20:27] | How’d you know how to do that? | 你怎么知道该那么做 |
[20:30] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[20:40] | Holy crap,dude. | 刚才真险 老兄 |
[20:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:43] | I could use a beer. | 我想喝点啤酒 |
[20:45] | Oh,sorry,man. i’m on the cleanse. | 不好意思 我在做健康疗程 |
[20:47] | I got rid of all the carbs in the house. | 我把所有不健康的东西都扔了 |
[20:50] | Hey,how the hell did you know | 你是怎么知道 |
[20:52] | That ghosts are scared of wrenches? | 那些鬼魂害怕扳手 |
[20:55] | Crazy,right? | 很疯狂 不是吗 |
[20:56] | And nice job kicking in that door,too. | 你踢的那一脚也不错 |
[20:58] | That was very jet li. | 很像李连杰 |
[21:00] | What are you — like, a black belt or something? | 你是黑带还是什么级别的 |
[21:02] | No. | 不 |
[21:03] | I have no clue how i did that. | 我根本不知道我干嘛要那样 |
[21:07] | It’s like… we’ve done this before. | 好像我们之前就干过这个 |
[21:10] | What do you mean, “before”? | 你说之前是什么意思 |
[21:12] | Like “shirley maclaine” before? | 就像莎莉·麦克琳的之前 |
[21:15] | No. | 不是 |
[21:17] | I just can’t shake this feeling like i — | 我很难摆脱这种感觉 |
[21:19] | Like i don’t belong here, you know what i mean? | 感觉我并不属于这里 你懂我的意思吗 |
[21:21] | Like i should do something more than sit in a cubicle. | 我应该做点别的事情 而不是做一个客服 |
[21:23] | I think most people who work in | 我想大多数做客服的人 |
[21:25] | a cubicle feel own last name | 都是这么想的 |
[21:27] | No. well,look, it’s more than that. | 不 不光这个 |
[21:29] | Like — like i don’t like my job. | 比如 我不喜欢我的工作 |
[21:31] | I don’t like this town. i don’t like my clothes. | 我不喜欢这个小镇 我不喜欢我的着装 |
[21:34] | I don’t like my own last name. | 我不喜欢自己的姓 |
[21:37] | I — i don’t know how else to explain it, | 我不知道要怎么解释 |
[21:39] | Except that… | 除非 |
[21:42] | It feels like i should be doing something else. | 就是感觉我应该做点别的事情 |
[21:44] | There’s just… something in my blood. | 我骨子里有些 |
[21:50] | Like i was destined for something different. | 好像我生来就些别的什么事 |
[21:54] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:56] | You ever feel that way? | 有没有同感 |
[22:00] | I don’t believe in destiny. | 我不信命运 |
[22:03] | I do believe in dealing with | 我不相信 |
[22:05] | What’s right in front of us, though. | 摆在我们面前的事情 |
[22:10] | All right. so,what do we do now? | 好吧 我们现在干吗 |
[22:12] | We do what i do best, sammy. | 做我们擅长的 小萨姆 |
[22:15] | Research. | 研究先 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:19] | Did you just call me “sammy”? | 你刚才叫我 小萨姆 |
[22:22] | Did i? | 我叫了吗 |
[22:25] | I think you did. | 我想是的 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 你叫了 |
[22:29] | Don’t. | 别 |
[22:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:35] | Oh,jackpot! | 中头彩了 |
[22:37] | What you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[22:39] | I just found the best site ever. | 我找到了世上最好的网页 |
[22:40] | Real, actual ghost hunters. | 现实中的猎鬼者 |
[22:43] | These guys are genius. check it out. | 这些人是天才 先看看 |
[22:49] | Instructional videos? | 教学视频吗 |
[22:52] | We know why you’re watching. | 我们知道你观看的原因 |
[22:54] | You’ve got a problem. | 你遇到了麻烦 |
[22:55] | A ghost problem. | 事关鬼魂 |
[22:56] | A ghost-related problem. | 恶鬼缠身 |
[22:58] | A-a ghost — it’s like a ghost-adjacent — | 鬼魂 类似鬼魂 |
[23:01] | It’s like a problem, and the ghost — | 一个关乎鬼魂的问题 |
[23:02] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[23:04] | Well,you’ve come to the right place. | 你算来对地方了 |
[23:06] | The only decent place, really, | 独一无二的好地方 |
[23:08] | Because the ghostfacers know how to solve it. | 因为抓鬼特工队知道解决之道 |
[23:10] | Period. | 就是这样 |
[23:11] | Watch and learn. | 仔细看 认真学 |
[23:12] | See,the first step in any supernatural fight… | 看好了 跨入超自然之战的第一步 |
[23:14] | Figure out what you’re up against. | 弄清你在对付的对象 |
[23:23] | That’s him. that’s the ghost. | 是他 那个鬼魂 |
[23:27] | P.t. sandover — died 1916. | P.t.桑多弗 死于1916年 |
[23:29] | Devoted his life to his work. | 毕生为其事业而奋斗 |
[23:31] | No wife,no kids. | 无妻无子 |
[23:33] | Used to say he was the company | 曾说他就是公司 |
[23:36] | And his very blood pumped through the building. | 整栋楼充斥着他的血脉 |
[23:39] | Wow. okay. so,slight workaholic. | 靠 是个工作狂 |
[23:42] | Maybe he’s still here, | 或许他还在那里 |
[23:43] | You know,watching over the company — | 看管着公司 |
[23:46] | Even killing for it. | 甚至为了它杀人 |
[23:47] | Plus,turns out this isn’t the first time | 还有 看起来这不是他第一次杀人 |
[23:50] | People started killing themselves in the building. | 大楼里的人开始自杀 |
[23:53] | 1929 — the crash. | 1929年 大萧条 |
[23:55] | Yeah,but lots of guys jumped off | 是啊 很多人从高楼跳下 |
[23:56] | of lots of high-es had 17 suicid | 共有17人自杀 |
[23:57] | How many companies had 17 suicides? | 哪家公司会有17人自杀呢 |
[24:02] | Okay,so,p.t. sandover — protector of the company. | 好吧 P.T.桑多弗 公司的守护者 |
[24:05] | His ghost wakes up and becomes active | 他灵魂苏醒 开始采取行动 |
[24:08] | During times of grave economic distress. | 经济不景气时 |
[24:10] | Well,i mean,the worst time we’ve | 继人们所谈论的大萧条后 |
[24:12] | seen since the great depression to talk about it | 又一次危机 |
[24:13] | Is now. | 就是指现在了 |
[24:14] | Yeah,now sucks. | 是啊 形势不大好 |
[24:16] | My portfolio’s in the sewer. | 我的投资正在缩水 |
[24:18] | I don’t even want to talk about it. | 我都不愿提 |
[24:21] | So, Sandover’s helping the bottom line… | 所以呢 桑多弗 仍在坚持底线 |
[24:23] | By zapping some model employees. | 通过干掉一些典型员工 |
[24:25] | Yeah. i mean, Hian and paul — | 是啊 我是指 伊恩和保罗 |
[24:29] | It was like he turned them into different people. | 貌似他要把他们变成另一种人 |
[24:32] | Perfect worker bees — exactly. | 勤劳努力的工蜂 正是这样 |
[24:33] | So devoted to the company | 以此来效忠公司 |
[24:35] | That they would commit hara-kiri if they failed it. | 不成功便成仁 |
[24:39] | One more interesting fact — | 更有趣的是 |
[24:42] | The building wasn’t always that high. | 大楼以前没那么高 |
[24:44] | Used to be 14 floors. | 只有14层 |
[24:46] | And the room where the ghost attacked,1444 — | 鬼魂袭击的房间号是1444 |
[24:49] | Once upon a time, that was the old man’s office. | 很久以前 曾是那老头子的办公室 |
[24:53] | Once you’ve got that thing in your sights… | 一看到它 |
[24:54] | You kill it! | 就杀了它 |
[24:58] | Using special ghost-hunting weapons. | 用特制的猎鬼武器 |
[25:00] | First,salt. | 首先呢 盐 |
[25:03] | It’s like acid to ghosts. | 对鬼魂来说如同强酸 |
[25:05] | Burny acid. | 浓硫酸 |
[25:07] | Not lsd. | 可不是摇头丸 |
[25:08] | No. it’s a bad trip for ghosts. | 不对 是鬼魂的灾难之旅 |
[25:09] | Next up — iron. | 接下来 铁 |
[25:11] | That’s why the wrench worked. | 所以说扳手会有用 |
[25:12] | Pure power in your hand — dissipates ghosts instantly. | 用尽全力 在一瞬间打散游魂 |
[25:16] | Next little trick — | 接下来的小技巧 |
[25:17] | We learned this from those useless douche bags… | 是我们从没用的白痴那里学来的 |
[25:20] | That we hate… | 我们讨厌的 |
[25:22] | …the winchesters. | 温切斯特家族 |
[25:24] | – Gun. – shotgun shell. | -枪 -霰弹枪弹壳 |
[25:26] | Pack it up with fresh rock salt. | 用盐粒塞满 |
[25:28] | Very effective. | 非常有效 |
[25:29] | V-very effective. | 相当有效 |
[25:30] | Winchesters still suck ass,though. | 不过温切斯特家族依旧很烂 |
[25:32] | Affirmative. | 的确 |
[25:34] | Suckage — major. | 最主要的是烂 |
[25:39] | Where do we even get a gun? | 我们要从哪里弄枪 |
[25:41] | Gun store? | 枪械店吗 |
[25:43] | Isn’t there,like,some kind of waiting period or something? | 从那里弄需要一定时间申请 |
[25:45] | – I think so. – then how in the hell? | -我想也是 -那怎么办 |
[25:47] | I don’t know,man. it seems pretty impossible,honestly. | 我不知道 看起来很不可思议 |
[25:49] | Right. | 是啊 |
[25:51] | The aforementioned super-annoying | 刚提到的超级烦人的 |
[25:53] | Winchester douche-nozzles | 温切斯特白痴 |
[25:54] | Also taught us this one other thing. | 还教了些别的 |
[25:57] | You have to burn the remains. | 你们得火烧遗骸 |
[26:01] | Okay,this next part gets a little gross. | 好吧 接下来的部分有些恶心 |
[26:04] | Sometimes…you might have to…dig up the body. | 有时候 你得掘尸 |
[26:09] | – Sorry. – it’s illegal in some states. | -抱歉 -在某些州不合法 |
[26:11] | All states. | 所有州 |
[26:12] | Possibly all states. | 可能所有州 |
[26:14] | Sandover was cremated. | 桑多弗被火化了 |
[26:16] | What? | 什么 |
[26:17] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[26:19] | Now,if the deceased has been cremated… | 如果遗体已被火化 |
[26:21] | – Don’t panic. – don’t panic. | -别慌 -别急 |
[26:23] | You just got to look for some other remains. | 找找是否有其他遗物 |
[26:25] | Hair in a locket,maybe, fingernails,baby teeth — | 盒子里的头发 也可能是指甲 乳牙 |
[26:27] | Milk teeth. | 乳牙 |
[26:30] | Genetic material. you know what we’re talking about. | 遗传物质 知道我们在说什么吧 |
[26:33] | Go find it. | 找到它 |
[26:35] | Fight well, young lions. | 好好战斗吧 新手们 |
[26:37] | Godspeed. | 祝福你 |
[26:41] | Set your cellphone to walkie-talkie | 把你手机调到对讲模式 |
[26:43] | In case we get separated. | 以防我们被分散 |
[26:44] | How the hell are we gonna find some ancient speck of dna | 我们怎么可能在一栋摩天大楼里 |
[26:46] | In a skyscraper? | 找到八百年前的DNA呢 |
[26:48] | Well,that creepy storeroom used | 那灵异的储藏室 |
[26:50] | to be sandover’s office,right? | 以前是桑多弗的办公室吧 |
[27:18] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[27:22] | Uh…nothing. i just — | 没什么 我只是 |
[27:24] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[27:31] | Man,l-listen — it’s okay. I-I work here. | 伙计 听我说 我是在这里工作的 |
[27:34] | Whatever. tell it to the cops. | 别和我说 和警察说去吧 |
[28:26] | Well,come on. | 来吧 |
[28:29] | What? | 什么 |
[28:30] | Last time this happened, | 上次发生这种情况 |
[28:31] | It took them two hours to get here. | 他们花了两小时才找到这里 |
[28:33] | Let’s just wait. | 那就等着吧 |
[29:07] | Seriously — i’ll wait. | 说真的 我还是等着好了 |
[29:08] | Look,i don’t have the rest of my life here. | 听着 我不想把时间浪费在这里 |
[29:20] | Hey. you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:33] | Call you back. | 等会再打给你 |
[29:40] | Dean, are you there | 迪恩 你在吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah. listen,i think i got it. | 在 我想我找到了 |
[29:44] | Meet me on 22. | 到22楼来找我 |
[29:45] | Okay. yeah. | 好的 |
[29:47] | Just,uh… take the stairs. | 不过 我要爬楼梯 |
[29:57] | That’s a lot of blood. | 好多血 |
[30:01] | Yeah,i know. | 我知道 |
[30:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:04] | So,uh,in there. | 就在这里 |
[30:06] | P.t. Sandover’s gloves. | P.t.桑多弗的手套 |
[30:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:10] | How much you want to bet there’s | 要不要打个赌 |
[30:11] | a little smidge DNA in there | 看看里面是否有一点DNA |
[30:12] | You know,like a fingernail clipping | 比如剪下来的一小片指甲 |
[30:13] | or a hair something | 或者头发什么的 |
[30:14] | So,you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:18] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[30:20] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[30:27] | Go for it. | 拿出来吧 |
[30:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:55] | Nice! | 干的漂亮 |
[30:58] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[31:05] | Nice catch. | 接得漂亮 |
[31:06] | Right? | 是吗 |
[32:00] | That was amazing! | 太牛逼了 |
[32:02] | Right? | 是吗 |
[32:04] | Right? | 是吗 |
[32:11] | Man,I got to tell you, I’ve never | 哥们 我得说 |
[32:13] | had so much fun doing in my life. | 我从没做过这么有意思的事 |
[32:14] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[32:15] | It was a hell of a workout, too,wasn’t it? | 这也是个锻炼啊 是不 |
[32:20] | We should keep doing this. | 我们应该继续干这事 |
[32:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:22] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[32:23] | There got to be other ghosts out there. | 外面一定还有其他的鬼 |
[32:25] | We could help a lot of people. | 我们可以帮助更多的人 |
[32:27] | Yeah,right. we’d be like the ghostfacers. | 没错 就像抓鬼特工队那样 |
[32:29] | No,really. | 不 来真的 |
[32:31] | I mean…for real. | 我是说要来真的 |
[32:33] | What? | 什么 |
[32:35] | Quit our jobs and hit the road? | 辞职踏上捉鬼之路吗 |
[32:37] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[32:39] | How would we live? | 我们靠什么生存 |
[32:42] | You got to be kidding me. | 你搞笑呢 |
[32:43] | How would we get by — with stolen credit cards? huh? | 难道我们通过盗用信用卡过活吗 |
[32:46] | Eating diner food drenched in saturated fats? | 每晚都吃着那些高脂肪的垃圾食品 |
[32:49] | Sharing a crap motel room every night? | 两个人每晚都挤在一个汽车旅馆的房间里休息 |
[32:51] | – That’s all just details. – details are everything! | -那些都只是细枝末节罢了 -事无巨细 都不能忽视 |
[32:53] | You don’t want to go fighting ghosts without any hearts | 你不可能带着一腔热血就开始和鬼灵对抗吧 |
[33:02] | All right. uh…confession. | 好吧 我还是坦白吧 |
[33:05] | What? | 坦白啥 |
[33:09] | Remember those dreams I told you about, | 还记得我跟你提到过的那些 |
[33:11] | With the ghosts? | 关于鬼怪的梦 |
[33:12] | Yeah. | 当然 怎么了 |
[33:14] | I was fighting them. | 梦里我同他们战斗 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[33:17] | With you. | 跟你一起 |
[33:19] | We were… these, like… | 我们 在梦里 应该就是 |
[33:23] | Hunters. | 猎鬼者 |
[33:24] | And we were friends. | 咱俩还是朋友 |
[33:29] | More like brothers, really. | 确切地说 就像是两兄弟 |
[33:34] | I mean, what if that’s who we really are? | 我是想说 如果那一切是真的 |
[33:38] | I mean, you saw us back there, working together. | 你想想看我们都在同一个地方 又在一起工作 |
[33:40] | T-the ghost was scrambling people’s brains. | 而鬼怪有能力搅乱人的思维 |
[33:42] | What if it scrambled ours? | 说不定也搅乱了我们俩的 |
[33:43] | That’s insane. | 确实疯了 |
[33:44] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[33:45] | Think about it for just one second. | 稍微想像一下 |
[33:47] | What if we think this is our life… | 若是这一切是我们假想中的生活 |
[33:50] | But it’s not? | 其实并不是真的呢 |
[33:52] | Hey, man, the ghost is dead, and we’re still standing. | 行了 伙计 那个鬼已经灭了 我们还好好地活着呢 |
[33:55] | I mean, I’m sorry, but — | 抱歉这么直白 但 |
[33:56] | Look, all I know is, this isn’t who we’re supposed to be. | 听着 就我所知 这绝对不是我们真正的身份 |
[33:58] | No. | 不 |
[34:00] | I’m Dean Smith, okay? director of sales and marketing. | 我确实是迪恩·斯密斯 清楚吗 是市场销售部主管 |
[34:03] | I went to Stanford. | 毕业于斯坦福大学 |
[34:04] | My father’s name is Bob, my mother’s name | 我父亲叫鲍勃 而我母亲 |
[34:06] | is Ellen, and my sis name Jo, | 名叫埃伦 我还有个妹妹 叫乔 |
[34:07] | When’s the last time you talked to them? | 你最后一次和他们聊天是什么时候 |
[34:10] | To any of them? | 和他们中的任何一个 |
[34:12] | Okay. you’re upset. you’re upset, you’re confused — | 行了 你不过是对生活感到沮丧 所以才将梦和现实混淆了 |
[34:14] | Yeah, ’cause I only moved here | 是的 因为我孤身搬来这个城市 |
[34:15] | ’cause I just broke up with my fiancee, Madison. | 因为我刚刚和我的未婚妻麦迪森分手 |
[34:17] | But I called her number and I got a damn animal hospital. | 但是我打电话给她 电话那头竟是个该死的动物医院 |
[34:22] | Okay, what are you saying? | 好了 你到底在说些什么啊 |
[34:23] | Y-you trying to say that — that my family isn’t real? | 你是想说 我的家人根本就是虚构的 |
[34:27] | That we’ve been injected with fake memories? | 我们的记忆全是捏造出来的 |
[34:29] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[34:30] | All I know is, I got this feeling in my gut. | 我只知道 我会有这种想法都是出于我的本能 |
[34:34] | And I know — I know that, deep down, | 而我知道 我知道 那是发自内心深处的 |
[34:38] | You got to be feeling it, too. | 你一定也有这种感觉 |
[34:42] | We’re supposed to be something else. | 我们肯定有其他身份 |
[34:45] | You’re not just some corporate douche bag. | 你绝不会就是个酒囊饭袋的小白领 |
[34:48] | This isn’t you. | 那不是你 |
[34:52] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[34:56] | Know me? | 了解我 |
[34:58] | You don’t know me, pal. | 你不了解我 伙计 |
[35:04] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[36:26] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[36:39] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[36:41] | Sure. of course. | 有 当然有 |
[36:43] | How are you feeling, Dean? | 感觉怎么样 迪恩 |
[36:46] | Uh…great. | 挺好的 |
[36:48] | You look a little tired. | 你似乎有点儿疲惫 |
[36:50] | Been working hard, i gather. | 做事太拼了吧 我猜 |
[36:52] | Ah, don’t be modest. I hear everything. | 别谦虚了 我都听说了 |
[36:56] | And I’m pleased with what i’m hearing. | 而且非常满意 |
[36:58] | That’s why it’s important to me that you’re happy. | 所以我此行的重要目的就是让你也高兴一下 |
[37:09] | How’s that for a bonus? | 这个数目的奖金满意吗 |
[37:15] | Very generous. | 真够大笔的 |
[37:16] | Purely selfish. | 纯粹是一己私欲 |
[37:18] | I want to make sure you’re not going anywhere. | 就是希望能把你牢牢绑住 |
[37:21] | Are you sure? | 你说真的 |
[37:23] | Positive. | 当然 |
[37:24] | You are sandover material, son | 你可是桑多弗梦寐以求的人才啊 孩子 |
[37:26] | Real go-getter, carving your own way. | 有抱负 并且清楚未来之路该如何走 |
[37:28] | Well, thanks. I try. | 谢谢你的赞扬 我定努力 |
[37:29] | I see big things in your future. | 我可以预见你将来必成大器 |
[37:31] | Maybe even… | 更甚至于 |
[37:32] | Senior v.p., eastern great lakes division. | 可以成为东五大湖区分部的高级副总裁 |
[37:37] | Don’t get me wrong. you’ll have to work for it | 我不会看走眼的 你一定办得到 |
[37:39] | Seven days a week, lunch at your desk | 虽然全年无休 餐无定时 |
[37:41] | But in 8 to 10 short years, that could be you. | 但不出十年半载的 你必定会有出头之日 |
[37:50] | Uh, well, thank you. | 承蒙您看得起 |
[37:52] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 老板 |
[37:54] | It’s,um… | 只是 |
[37:57] | But… | 只不过 |
[37:59] | I am giving my notice. | 我想正式提出辞呈 |
[38:04] | This is a joke. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[38:06] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你逗我玩的吧 对不 |
[38:08] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[38:10] | I recently, uh, very recently | 我最近 应该说就在刚才 |
[38:13] | Realized that I have some other work I have to do. | 突然意识到了还有更重要的事等着我去做 |
[38:16] | It’s, uh… very important to me. | 那对我而言可以说是举足轻重 |
[38:19] | Other work? another company? | 其他工作 跳槽吗 |
[38:21] | No, I — it’s hard to explain. | 不是 我 很难解释 |
[38:25] | It’s just that this… | 其实是 |
[38:28] | This is, it’s just… | 这 其实就是 |
[38:32] | …it’s not who I’m supposed to be. | 我的人生不该如此 |
[38:39] | What? | 笑什么 |
[38:41] | Dean, Dean, Dean. | 迪恩 迪恩 迪恩 |
[38:44] | Finally. | 最终 |
[38:50] | What the hell? | 该死的这究竟是 |
[38:52] | Why am I wearing a tie? | 我干嘛打领带 |
[38:54] | My god, am i hungry. | 老天 我饿得肝肠寸断了 |
[38:56] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[38:58] | Wait. did I | 慢着 我是不是 |
[39:02] | Did i just get touched by | 我刚才是不是被点化了 |
[39:04] | You’re an angel, aren’t you? | 你是天使 对不 |
[39:05] | I’m Zachariah. | 我是撒迦利亚[施洗者约翰之父] |
[39:07] | Oh, great. that’s all I need, is another one of you guys. | 太好了 真是没完没了 又来一个 |
[39:10] | I’m hardly “another one,” Dean. I’m Castiel’s superior. | 我可不是什么又一个 迪恩 我是卡西迪奥的上司 |
[39:14] | Believe me, I had no interest in popping down here | 相信我 我根本就没兴趣降尘来此 |
[39:16] | And into one of these smelly things. | 更别说 还要附身于这恶心的躯壳里 |
[39:19] | But after the unfortunate… situation with Uriel, | 但在发生了尤利尔那件憾事之后 |
[39:23] | I felt it necessary to pay a visit | 我想我必须亲自走一趟 |
[39:25] | Get my ducks in a row. | 以确保所有人仍各司其职 |
[39:27] | I am not one of your ducks. | 我可不是你的玩物 |
[39:28] | Starting with your attitude. | 注意下你的态度 |
[39:32] | Oh, so, what? this, this was all some sort of a lesson? | 这是干嘛 搞这么多事就是想给我个当头棒喝吗 |
[39:35] | Is that what you’re telling me? | 而这就是你想告诉我的 |
[39:37] | Well, very creative. | 真有创意 |
[39:39] | You should see my decoupage. | 那你应该再看看我的其他剪辑 |
[39:42] | Gross. | 我汗毛都竖起来了 |
[39:43] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你的邀请 |
[39:46] | So,what, I’m… I’m just hallucinating all this? | 那是怎么回事 我刚刚经历的都是幻觉吗 |
[39:48] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[39:49] | Not at all. real place, real haunting. | 不全是 实地 实事 |
[39:51] | Just plunked you in the middle | 唯一费了点儿神的就是 |
[39:53] | Without the benefit of your memories. | 改造了下你的记忆 |
[39:55] | Just to shake things up? hmm? | 就是为了动摇我 是吗 |
[39:57] | So you guys can have fun watching us run around | 你们这些家伙就这么喜欢看着我们 |
[40:00] | Like ass-clowns in — in monkey suits? | 穿着猴子装像个小丑似的东奔西跑 |
[40:02] | To prove to you that the path | 这只是为了让你正视 |
[40:03] | you’re on is trul | 你内心真正的自我 |
[40:04] | You’re a hunter. | 你就是个猎鬼者 |
[40:06] | Not because your dad made you. | 而非你父亲造就了你 |
[40:07] | Not because god called you back from hell. | 更非上帝给你赎罪的机会 |
[40:09] | But because it is what you are. | 而是因为你的本性就是如此 |
[40:12] | And you love it. | 而且你也喜欢这行 |
[40:13] | You’ll find your way to it in the dark every single time, | 每次在你面对黑暗时 你总有法子自寻光明 |
[40:15] | And you’re miserable without it. | 如果没有这一切 你就会觉得生活苦不堪言 |
[40:17] | Dean, Let’s be real here — you’re good at this. | 迪恩 面对现实吧 你应该是乐于此道的 |
[40:19] | You’ll be successful. you will stop it. | 你能成功的 你将阻止一切 |
[40:23] | Stop what? | 阻止什么 |
[40:25] | The apocalypse, huh? Lucifer? | 天启吗 路西法吗 |
[40:27] | What? be specific, man! | 到底是什么 说明白点儿 伙计 |
[40:29] | You’ll do everything you’re destined to do. | 命运赋予你的使命 你是无法抗拒的 |
[40:31] | All of it. | 毫无可能 |
[40:34] | But I know, I know. | 但我了解 了解 |
[40:36] | You’re not strong enough. you’re scared. | 你觉得自己不够强大 所以退却了 |
[40:39] | You got daddy issues. you can’t do it, right? | 而你父亲的事 更让你无法释怀 是吗 |
[40:41] | Angel or not, I will stab you in your face. | 管你是不是天使 我都要赏你一拳 |
[40:45] | All I’m saying is… | 我刚刚所说的一切 |
[40:48] | It’s how you look at it. | 正是你内心真正的想法 |
[40:50] | Most folks live and die without moving anything more | 大多数的人在面对生死抉择的那一刻时根本无能为力 |
[40:52] | Than the dirt it takes to bury them. | 所以他们只能长眠地下 |
[40:54] | You get to change things… | 但你却会去努力扭转 |
[40:56] | Save people. | 挽救他们 |
[40:58] | Maybe even the world. | 甚至挽救整个世界 |
[41:00] | All the while, you drive a classic car | 一直以来 你都开着那辆经典型车 |
[41:02] | And fornicate with women. | 一路寻花问柳地泡MM |
[41:03] | This isn’t a curse — it’s a gift. | 其实那不是亵渎 而是一种恩赐 |
[41:07] | So, for god’s sakes, Dean, quit whining about it. | 看在上帝的份上 迪恩 别在自怨自艾了 |
[41:13] | Look around. | 看看周遭 |
[41:16] | There are plenty of fates worse than yours. | 命运比你悲惨的人多得去了 |
[41:24] | So, you with me? | 懂我的意思了吗 |
[41:26] | You want to go steam yourself another latte? | 要不要立马去泡杯拿铁给自己果果腹啊 |
[41:30] | Or are you ready to stand up… | 或许你已经准备好重新振作 |
[41:35] | …and be who you really are? | 做回自己呢 |